时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How will we be remembered? | 我们将如何被记住 |
[00:04] | Will it be for saving the world twice? | 是拯救了世界两次吗 |
[00:07] | Nope. We’re the team who broke time. | 不 是让时间破裂的队伍 |
[00:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:10] | History has been torn to shreds, | 历史已经被撕碎 |
[00:13] | which means it’s up to us | 也就是说 需要我们 |
[00:15] | to put it back together again piece by piece, | 一点一点地把它拼回去 |
[00:18] | fixing these so-called Anachronisms | 在我们被撕碎前 |
[00:20] | before we get torn to shreds. | 修复好这些所谓的时代错误 |
[00:22] | So, please, don’t call us heroes. | 所以请不要叫我们英雄 |
[00:25] | We’re Legends. | 我们是传奇 |
[00:29] | I would kill you, but I’d just be killing myself. | 我会杀了你 但我会把自己杀了 |
[00:32] | I want to break up Firestorm so that you can go home. | 我要分开火风暴 你就可以回家了 |
[00:35] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始 |
[00:36] | Please allow me to introduce Madame Eleanor. | 请允许我介绍埃莉诺夫人 |
[00:39] | We have to stop Damien Darhk from coming back to life. | 我们得阻止达米恩·达克死而复生 |
[00:41] | Stop this abomination. | 停下这场邪恶的仪式 |
[00:43] | You’re too late. | 你太晚了 |
[00:50] | I remember everything. | 我记得一切 |
[00:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:16] | You. You there. | 你 说你呢 |
[01:18] | Yeah, you don’t belong here. | 你不应该在这 |
[01:20] | You’re supposed to be on Stage 12. | 你应该去12号影棚 |
[01:21] | We’re about to roll, and Mr. Coleson’s already in a real mood. | 要开拍了 科尔森先生酝酿好情绪了 |
[01:24] | We already have one actress gumming the works. | 已经有一个女演员把事情搞砸了 |
[01:25] | I can’t have extras wandering off, too. | 临时演员不能再乱跑了 |
[01:30] | We should’ve been rolling half an hour ago. | 我们半小时前就该开拍了 |
[01:33] | Where the hell’s my star? | 我的主演呢 |
[01:34] | Ms. LaMarr is still in makeup. | 拉玛小姐还在化妆 |
[01:36] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[01:38] | How long does it take a tomato like that to put her face on? | 她那个样还要化多久 |
[01:40] | She’s playing Helen of Troy, | 她演的是特洛伊的海伦 |
[01:41] | not Marie Antoinette. | 不是玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[01:50] | Holy cannoli, who is that? | 天啊 那是谁 |
[02:01] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[02:04] | That look right there. | 就是这个表情 |
[02:06] | Can you do that on cue? | 你能随时做出来吗 |
[02:11] | Forget Hedy… | 不要海蒂了 |
[02:12] | This is our star. | 她是主演了 |
[02:14] | What’s your name, sweetheart? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[02:16] | I’m Helen. | 我叫海伦 |
[02:18] | Helen of Troy. | 特洛伊的海伦 |
[02:20] | You are now, toots. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[02:23] | “The face that sold a million tickets” | “这张脸能卖一百万张票” |
[02:28] | All right, people, let’s roll! | 好了 各就各位 开拍 |
[02:39] | Oh, hey, Sara. | 莎拉 |
[02:40] | Sara, I’ve been searching for more outliers | 莎拉 我一直在找更多的异象 |
[02:42] | in the hopes of finding Darhk and his witchy friend. | 希望能找到达克和他的巫师 |
[02:44] | You think having a supercomputer would helpful. | 以为超级计算机会帮上忙 |
[02:47] | Watch yourself, Mr. Heywood. | 请注意言辞 海伍德先生 |
[02:49] | Anyways, there’s no sign of them in the timeline. | 总之 在时间线里找不到他们的踪迹 |
[02:54] | What is that smell? | 什么味儿 |
[02:56] | Okay, full disclosure, | 好吧 我坦白 |
[02:57] | I haven’t left the library in seven days, I think. | 我想我已有一周没离开图书馆了 |
[03:00] | Is it Tuesday? I’m not really sure. | 今天是周二吗 我都过糊涂了 |
[03:01] | It’s hard for me to keep track of time in a temporal zone. | 在时光穿梭区很难记住时间 |
[03:04] | Shower. Now. | 去洗澡 马上 |
[03:06] | Okay. I’ll shower after I find Darhk. | 好的 找到达克后我就去洗 |
[03:08] | I know how much it means to you to find him. | 我知道找到他对你有多重要 |
[03:09] | Look, we’re gonna put Darhk back in the ground | 听着 我们会再次让达克 |
[03:11] | where he belongs, but not like this. | 长眠地下 但不能像这样 |
[03:13] | – Not like what? – Not like Rip. | -哪样 -像里普那样 |
[03:15] | He lost perspective, and he got his team killed. | 他失去了理智 害死了他的队员 |
[03:17] | I’m not going to be that kind of captain. | 我不要做他那样的船长 |
[03:19] | But I am the kind of captain | 但我是那种命令你 |
[03:20] | that tells you to clean yourself up. | 快去洗澡的船长 |
[03:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:23] | Aye, aye. | 遵命 |
[03:24] | Thanks to your research, Marty, | 多亏你的研究 马蒂 |
[03:27] | the nanites I injected into your bloodstreams | 我注射到你们血液中的纳米机器人 |
[03:29] | should be locking onto your respective halves | 应该能自动跟踪到火风暴模型中 |
[03:31] | of the Firestorm Matrix. | 各自相应的部分 |
[03:32] | I’m only hoping that the polymer I constructed | 我希望我造的这个聚合物 |
[03:35] | is strong enough to transfer… | 能足够强大 |
[03:37] | your half… | 把你的部分 |
[03:39] | from you to him. | 转移给他 |
[03:40] | Well, a little too much “should” and “hoping” for my comfort, | 你说了很多”应该”和”希望” |
[03:43] | but then… | 不过 |
[03:44] | What is science if not the exploration of the unknown? | 科学本来就是在探索未知 |
[03:48] | Ray, I’m telling you right now, if you kill me, | 雷 我告诉你 如果你杀了我 |
[03:50] | I’m gonna haunt you forever. | 我做鬼都不会放过你 |
[03:52] | Well, just remember, this was your idea. | 记住了 这是你的主意 |
[03:54] | If you guys are getting cold feet, | 如果你们要退缩 |
[03:55] | we can call the whole thing off. | 我们完全可以停下 |
[03:56] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[03:57] | We proceed with courage and confidence. | 我们有勇气和信心 |
[03:59] | It’s time for Jefferson to claim | 是时候让杰佛逊 |
[04:01] | the power of Firestorm for himself. | 独自拥有火风暴的力量了 |
[04:03] | I appreciate that, man. | 谢谢你 老兄 |
[04:05] | But come on, admit it, you’re gonna miss this a little. | 不过你承认吧 你会怀念这一切的 |
[04:08] | I mean, being a superhero, saving time. | 当超级英雄 拯救历史 |
[04:09] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[04:11] | Were it not for this affliction, | 要不是因为这破事 |
[04:12] | my adventuring days would be long behind me by now. | 我早就不用冒险了 |
[04:15] | Time travel is a young man’s game. | 时间旅行是年轻人的事 |
[04:17] | I’m eager to close this chapter and embrace the next. | 我迫不及待要翻过这篇 迎接新篇章了 |
[04:22] | Well, let’s set this old man free. | 那就让这老头获得自由吧 |
[04:25] | Ray, let’s do it. | 雷 开始吧 |
[04:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:30] | Here goes. | 开始了 |
[04:39] | Hey, what’s–what’s going on? | 发生 发生什么事 |
[04:39] | The system seems to be overheating. | 系统好像过热了 |
[04:42] | There’s too much power. | 能量超载了 |
[04:43] | Shut–shut it down quickly. | 快 快关掉 |
[04:52] | Marty. Marty, you okay? | 马蒂 马蒂 你还好吗 |
[04:54] | A little bruised, Doctor Palmer, but I’ll live. | 一点擦伤 帕尔默博士 不过死不了 |
[04:57] | – Wait, what? – Everything… | -等等 什么 -全身 |
[05:00] | hurts. | 都疼 |
[05:04] | Look at my hands. | 看我的手啊 |
[05:06] | They’re white. | 变成白的了 |
[05:08] | And mine appear to be African-American. | 我好像成了非洲裔美国人 |
[05:11] | You can just say “black,” Grey. | 你可以直接说”黑人” 灰老头 |
[05:16] | You’re me, and I’m you? | 你成了我 我成了你 |
[05:19] | Oh, pancakes. | 糟了 |
[05:21] | Attention, Legends. | 注意 传奇们 |
[05:22] | Captain Lance requests that all personnel | 兰斯船长要求所有人员 |
[05:24] | report to the bridge immediately. | 立即去舰桥报到 |
[05:28] | I guess we know where the explosion came from. | 我们知道爆炸发生在哪了 |
[05:31] | – What happened? – Yes. | -怎么回事 -是的 |
[05:33] | Pray tell, Dr. Palmer. | 说说吧 帕尔默博士 |
[05:34] | What exactly happened to us? | 我们到底怎么回事 |
[05:36] | Because it seems we are | 因为我们似乎 |
[05:37] | in a particularly precarious situation | 处在一个特别危险的状态 |
[05:39] | that I, for one, have no idea how to remedy. | 而我不知道该怎么补救 |
[05:41] | Why don’t we just merge? | 我们为什么不合体呢 |
[05:43] | Out of the question. | 不可能 |
[05:44] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[05:46] | We have switched bodies. | 我们换了身体 |
[05:47] | Who knows what else may have shifted? | 谁知道还有什么改变了 |
[05:48] | Merging now could cause a meltdown of insurmountable proportions. | 现在合体可能会引起不可修复的灾难 |
[05:51] | We just– we just can’t afford the risk. | 我们 我们不能冒这个险 |
[05:59] | You’re the Professor, | 你现在是教授 |
[06:00] | and you’re Jax. | 你是杰克斯 |
[06:03] | Switched. | 换了 |
[06:06] | Must be Tuesday. | 真是疯狂的周二 |
[06:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:09] | Well, we seem to have a bit of a “Freaky Friday” situation. | 有点像《怪诞星期五》里的剧情 |
[06:12] | – I’m Jax. – And I’m Martin. | -我是杰克斯 -我是马丁 |
[06:14] | Cool. | 酷 |
[06:15] | So this is why we’ve been summoned? | 叫我们来就是为这事吗 |
[06:16] | No, actually. | 不是的 |
[06:18] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[06:20] | 1937, Hollywood, California. | 1937年 好莱坞 加利福尼亚 |
[06:22] | A beautiful woman mysteriously appeared | 一个美丽的女人凭空出现 |
[06:25] | and threw the entire film industry into chaos. | 让整个电影行业陷入了混乱 |
[06:28] | She apparently was so beautiful that both Warner Brothers | 她漂亮至极 让华纳兄弟 |
[06:30] | and K&G Pictures went to war over her, | 和KG影业为她开启了大战 |
[06:33] | and it got ugly, fast. | 情况很快失控 |
[06:35] | Literal backs were stabbed. People died. | 真的发生了背后捅刀 有人死了 |
[06:37] | Those Hollywood idiots probably had it coming. | 那群好莱坞蠢货估计罪有应得 |
[06:39] | Maybe, but this wasn’t supposed to happen, | 也许 但是这本不该发生 |
[06:42] | so we are going to fix it. | 所以我们要去修正 |
[06:43] | It will be a nice, easy mission, | 就是个简单的任务 |
[06:45] | and we’ll get our mojo back. | 然后我们就转运了 |
[06:47] | Awesome, maybe now I might actually | 太棒了 也许我还能 |
[06:48] | get to meet some celebrities. | 遇上些名人 |
[06:50] | And how would you even know? | 你怎么会认识 |
[06:51] | The oldest movie you’ve ever watched | 你看过最老的电影 |
[06:53] | is some ridiculous farce called Police Academy.” | 是叫《警察学校》的胡闹喜剧 |
[06:55] | Don’t knock the “Academy,” Grey. | 不许攻击《警察学校》 灰老头 |
[06:57] | Doesn’t matter because you two are a liability like this, | 无关紧要 因为你俩这样就是累赘 |
[06:59] | and you are staying on the ship. | 所以要待在船上 |
[07:01] | – Wait, what? – Oh, fantastic. | -等下 什么 -太棒了 |
[07:02] | Gideon, plot a course for Tinseltown. | 吉迪恩 设定航线前往浮华城 |
[07:11] | You’re sad. | 你很悲伤 |
[07:13] | Paris has gone off to fight Menelaus. | 帕里斯去和墨涅拉俄斯战斗了 |
[07:17] | He may die. | 他可能会死 |
[07:19] | How could you live with yourself if you lost him? | 你没有他怎么能活得下去 |
[07:24] | Cut! | 卡 |
[07:25] | That was aces! | 演得太棒了 |
[07:27] | Check the gate. Moving on. | 检查片门 继续 |
[07:29] | All right, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[07:30] | You heard the man. Got a movie to make. | 你们听到了 电影还没拍完呢 |
[07:32] | – Let’s go, people! – I got eyes on her. | -都动起来 -我看到她了 |
[07:34] | All right, remember, We’re doing recon only. | 好吧 记住 我们只是在做侦察 |
[07:37] | Nobody moves on her. | 都别对她下手 |
[07:38] | Let’s see what we’re dealing with. | 先搞清楚情况 |
[07:40] | What can you tell us? | 你能描述下吗 |
[07:41] | She’s… really, really pretty. | 她真的 真的非常漂亮 |
[07:45] | She looks familiar, | 她很眼熟 |
[07:47] | like I’ve seen her somewhere. | 就好像我在哪见过她 |
[07:48] | I’m sure she’s never heard that one before. | 我肯定她没听过这种话 |
[07:51] | The gossip I’m hearing is that this woman is seriously Method. | 我听说这女人很会用融入法演戏 |
[07:53] | She hasn’t broken character since she got here. | 她来这里之后就没出过角色 |
[07:55] | I’m going in. | 我要上了 |
[07:57] | Maybe I can talk to her. | 也许我能和她谈谈 |
[07:58] | Negative. Recon only. | 不行 只侦察 |
[08:00] | I don’t want to spook her. She’s out of her time. | 我不想吓到她 她不在自己的时代 |
[08:03] | I am so sorry, miss. | 真抱歉 小姐 |
[08:06] | – Are you all right? – It’s nothing. I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事的 我很好 |
[08:08] | Hey, watch what you’re doing. You almost took her head off. | 看着点 你差点砸了她脑袋 |
[08:10] | – Are you okay? – Yes, it’s really nothing. | -你没事吧 -真的没什么 |
[08:13] | Get lost, you twit. | 滚开 你这白痴 |
[08:14] | I asked the lady a question. | 我问了这小姐个问题 |
[08:15] | She doesn’t want to talk to you. | 她不想跟你说话 |
[08:16] | Oh, try stopping me, tough guy. | 试着阻止我啊 硬汉 |
[08:19] | That escalated quickly. | 这么快就动上手了 |
[08:21] | W-what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:25] | There’s only one woman | 历史上只有一个女人 |
[08:26] | in history who has this effect on men. | 能对男人产生这种效果 |
[08:30] | She really is Helen of Troy. | 她就是特洛伊的海伦 |
[08:34] | – She’s on the move. – Follow her. | -她走了 -跟着她 |
[08:46] | What’s she doing now? | 她在干什么 |
[08:48] | She’s alone now. | 她现在一个人了 |
[08:50] | She looks upset. | 她看起来很沮丧 |
[08:51] | What are we waiting for? Let’s grab her. | 那还等什么 抓住她啊 |
[08:53] | A kidnapping in broad daylight? | 大白天的绑架人 |
[08:55] | Even we shouldn’t be so careless. | 就算是我们也不能这么大意 |
[08:56] | Jack–I mean Martin-is right. | 杰克… 我是说马丁说得对 |
[08:59] | We have to wait. | 我们得等着 |
[09:00] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[09:02] | Where’s Helen? | 海伦去哪了 |
[09:04] | Well, find her! Now! | 快去找她 |
[09:05] | Z, you got incoming. | Z 有人去你那边了 |
[09:06] | Studio boss is looking for his new face. | 制片厂老板在找他的新女主 |
[09:08] | Yeah, so is someone else… | 还有其他人也在找 |
[09:12] | My, oh, my… | 我的天啊 |
[09:14] | Now, the rumors I’ve been hearing could not do you justice. | 我听到的传言简直是轻描淡写 |
[09:18] | You really are something special. | 你真是个尤物 |
[09:20] | The name’s Eddie. | 我叫艾迪 |
[09:22] | – Eddie Rothberg, K&G Pictures. – I’m Helen. | -艾迪·罗思伯格 KG影业 -我是海伦 |
[09:26] | That’s right, honey. Don’t do it. | 没错 亲爱的 不要去 |
[09:28] | Someone taught you not to get into cars with strangers, right? | 有人教过你不要上陌生人的车 对吗 |
[09:31] | Hop in. | 上来吧 |
[09:33] | Or not. | 或许没有 |
[09:37] | Rothberg. Helen! Wait! | 罗思伯格 海伦 等下 |
[09:40] | Stop! Rothberg, you son of bitch! | 停下 罗思伯格 你个混蛋 |
[09:43] | I’ll kill you myself, you rat bastard! | 我要亲手杀了你 你个老贼 |
[09:50] | Did that just happen? | 刚才我没看错吧 |
[09:54] | “Paris stole Helen from Menelaus. | “帕里斯从墨涅拉俄斯那里偷走了海伦 |
[09:58] | And the war began..” | 然后战争就开始了” |
[10:07] | I thought the Helen of Troy story was just a myth. | 我还以为特洛伊的海伦只是个神话 |
[10:10] | Well, we’ve found that myths | 我们发现神话 |
[10:11] | tend to have some truth about them–this one more than most. | 也有真实根据 这个要真一些 |
[10:14] | Helen and her lover, Paris, set off a ten-year war | 海伦和她的爱人帕里斯 触发了十年战争 |
[10:18] | that launched thousands of ships | 派出了上千艘战船 |
[10:19] | and sent tens of thousands of men off to their death, | 造成成千上万人死亡 |
[10:22] | all in the name of her beauty. | 都因为她太美了 |
[10:24] | You make it sound like it’s her fault. | 你说得好像是她的错 |
[10:26] | Man always find a reason to fight. | 男人总是找理由开战 |
[10:28] | That’s not on her. | 这不是她的错 |
[10:29] | Depends. | 看情况了 |
[10:30] | – How hot is she? – I mean, she’s all right. | -她有多性感 -我觉得还可以 |
[10:33] | She’s really hot. | 她性感极了 |
[10:34] | Seems kind of little league, right? | 好像也不要紧 对吧 |
[10:35] | I mean, what’s the big deal if this chick | 这小妞要是拍了一堆电影 |
[10:37] | gets to make a bunch of movies? | 又有什么大不了的 |
[10:38] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[10:40] | Helen is taking over the classics like an infestation. | 海伦像个害虫一样吞噬经典电影 |
[10:44] | What’s–what’s “Casablanca” without Ingrid Bergman? | 《卡萨布兰卡》怎么能没有英格丽·褒曼 |
[10:46] | The “Philadelphia Story” without Katherine Hepburn? | 《费城故事》怎么能没有凯瑟琳·赫本 |
[10:48] | It’s–it’s inconceivable. | 简直不能想象 |
[10:50] | And now this upstart steals the career-making role of Hedy LaMarr– | 现在这个新星在窃取海蒂·拉玛的成名角色 |
[10:55] | my boyhood crush. | 我的童年女神 |
[10:58] | Sorry, I’m still adjusting. Look… | 抱歉 我还在调整 |
[11:00] | I’ve seen the chaos that she causes with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到了她造成的混乱 |
[11:03] | We need to get Helen out of the movie business | 我们得把海伦弄出电影行业 |
[11:05] | before anybody else gets hurt. | 以免再有其他人受伤 |
[11:06] | Gideon, where’s Helen now? | 吉迪恩 海伦现在在哪 |
[11:08] | I checked the tabloid archives, | 我查看了小报档案 |
[11:09] | and it so happens Edward Rothberg of K&G Pictures | 碰巧KG影业的爱德华·罗思伯格 |
[11:12] | is throwing a gala this afternoon | 今天下午要举办庆祝会 |
[11:13] | to show off his latest star. | 以炫耀他的新星 |
[11:15] | Which would be the one and only Helen of Troy. | 可能就是唯一的特洛伊的海伦 |
[11:18] | Well, everybody go put your best digs on | 所有人换上最好的衣服 |
[11:19] | because we are going to save Hollywood. | 因为我们要拯救好莱坞了 |
[11:22] | Yeah… | 对… |
[11:23] | until the Kardashians destroy it. | 后来又被卡戴珊一家毁了 |
[11:26] | Finally, a positive side effect | 终于 我们这尴尬局面终于 |
[11:28] | to our predicament. | 有好的副作用了 |
[11:30] | I’m absolutely giddy at the notion | 一想到要参加30年代的 |
[11:31] | of attending a 1930s Hollywood gala. | 好莱坞庆祝会 我就高兴得头晕眼花 |
[11:34] | Maybe I’ll rub elbows with Clark Gable | 也许我能和克拉克·盖博接触 |
[11:36] | or dance with Ginger Rogers. | 或是和金吉·罗杰斯跳舞 |
[11:38] | You have a little extra fun for me, Grey. | 你就替我多玩一些吧 灰老头 |
[11:40] | I’m sitting this one out. | 我这次不去了 |
[11:41] | W-why? What’s–what’s wrong? | 什么 怎么了 |
[11:43] | I’m wasted, man. | 我累死了 老兄 |
[11:46] | My joints ache. | 我的关节痛 |
[11:47] | I feel like I’m walking under water, | 我感觉就像是在水下行走 |
[11:49] | and I have to use the bathroom, like, all the time. | 而且我一直都得跑厕所 |
[11:53] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[11:55] | the moment we get Helen back to her proper time, | 一旦我们把海伦送回她的时代 |
[11:57] | we will fix this. | 我们就换回来 |
[12:00] | Damn, I look good. | 该死 我看起来真帅 |
[12:14] | What’s wrong? Are you all right? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[12:16] | Can we please go back in time | 我们能穿越回去 |
[12:17] | and murder whoever invented stockings? | 干掉发明裤袜的人吗 |
[12:22] | – Any sign of Helen? – No. | -看到海伦了吗 -没 |
[12:24] | But Ray’s becoming friends with Cecil B. DeMille. | 但雷都快跟塞西尔·B·德米尔成朋友了 |
[12:27] | That is one remarkable mug, young man. | 真是精致的脸蛋 小伙子 |
[12:30] | And you’ve never been in a picture? | 你从没拍过电影吗 |
[12:31] | Uh, no, not that I recall. | 没 我记得没有 |
[12:32] | Well, I’m shooting one next month. | 我下个月要拍一部 |
[12:34] | Cary Grant backed out, but this profile of yours | 加里·格兰退出了 但你的形象 |
[12:36] | might just have him outdone. | 或许比他更合适 |
[12:38] | Stick with me, and they’ll be saying “Cary who”. | 跟着我 他们会忘掉谁是加里 |
[12:43] | Ray is ready for his close-up, Mr. DeMille. | 雷已准备好拍特写镜头了 德米尔先生 |
[12:47] | – There she is. – You found Helen? | -她在那 -你发现海伦了 |
[12:49] | No. Hedy LaMarr. | 不 是海蒂·拉玛 |
[12:52] | The most beautiful woman in the world. | 世上最漂亮的女人 |
[12:54] | Not only is she a talented actress, | 她不仅是有天赋的演员 |
[12:56] | but she is a genius. | 还是个天才 |
[12:58] | Brilliant and beautiful. | 智慧与美貌并重 |
[13:01] | I’d do her. | 她是我的了 |
[13:02] | Trust you, Mr. Rory, | 罗里先生 你休想 |
[13:04] | to take something precious and debase it. | 将珍贵的东西据为己有并将之毁掉 |
[13:06] | She’s also an inventor. | 她也是发明家 |
[13:08] | Her patent on frequency hopping alone | 光是她的跳变频率专利 |
[13:11] | revolutionized the world. | 就让世界翻天覆地 |
[13:13] | Tuck in your shirt. | 把衬衣塞进去 |
[13:19] | Ms. LaMarr. | 拉玛小姐 |
[13:20] | I just wanted to say I am one of your biggest admirers. | 我是某个非常崇拜你的人 |
[13:23] | You are a remarkable actress. | 你是位了不起的演员 |
[13:26] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:27] | I haven’t acted in any American films. | 我还没演过美国电影 |
[13:30] | Now I probably never will. | 估计以后也不会演 |
[13:32] | I came here today to take one last shot | 我今天来只是放手一搏 |
[13:35] | at making my dreams come true and meet Mr. DeMille. | 看能否美梦成真见到德米尔先生 |
[13:38] | But the closest I’ll get to Mr. DeMille | 但我离德米尔先生最近的距离 |
[13:40] | is transferring his calls at Warner Brothers. | 也只是在华纳兄弟替他转接电话 |
[13:43] | “Operator, how may I direct your call?” | “我是接线员 要我帮你转去哪里” |
[13:45] | But surely someone with your talent | 但您这样有天赋的人 |
[13:48] | will find work as an actress. | 肯定能成为演员 |
[13:49] | Tough luck finding work when she’s in the room. | 她在这屋里就很难找到演员的活 |
[13:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:01] | Any girl can look glamorous. | 女孩都有光鲜美丽的时刻 |
[14:04] | She just has to stand still and look stupid. | 而她只要站着不动和露出蠢样 |
[14:06] | Is everyone in position? | 大家就位了吗 |
[14:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:21] | – Sandwich? – Uh, no. | -三明治 -不了 |
[14:24] | Ray? Nate? | 雷 内特 |
[14:26] | Rory? | 罗里 |
[14:28] | Holy Helen of Troy. | 好一个特洛伊的海伦 |
[14:31] | – Yeah. – That spells hot. | -对 -太性感了 |
[14:35] | Guys, snap out of it. We got a job to do. | 各位 打起精神 任务在身 |
[14:37] | Hey, check out her security detail. | 注意她的保镖 |
[14:39] | – The woman’s a prisoner. – Not for long. | -她被围死了 -很快就不是了 |
[14:41] | We just need to get her alone. | 我们让她单独一人 |
[14:44] | Z Z? | |
[14:51] | – Oh, no. – Oh, my gosh. | -不 -天啊 |
[14:53] | – Please excuse me. – Of course. | -失陪一下 -好的 |
[14:54] | Nice. | 很好 |
[14:55] | Ray, suit up and meet us at the balcony for extraction. | 雷着装准备 到阳台等我们撤离 |
[15:00] | Helen, you have to come with us. | 海伦 你得跟我们走 |
[15:02] | You don’t belong here, and you know it. | 你不属于这 你知道的 |
[15:05] | You must be from Warner Brothers. | 你肯定是华纳兄弟的人 |
[15:07] | Tell Arnold that I’m sorry, | 告诉阿诺德我很抱歉 |
[15:09] | but I left him for a better opportunity. | 但我离开他是为了更好的机会 |
[15:11] | Oh, you actually are a good actress. | 你的演技还真是不错 |
[15:13] | Yeah, I hear they have a decent theater scene in Troy. | 对 我听说特洛伊有家不错的剧院 |
[15:15] | We should go check it out. | 我们该去看看 |
[15:18] | No. | 不 |
[15:21] | No, the Gods have answered my prayers by bringing me here. | 不 上帝应答了我的祷告送我来这 |
[15:24] | This place is strange, | 这地方很陌生 |
[15:26] | but I’m learning its rules. | 但我在学习其规则 |
[15:28] | And the first rule of Hollywood is… | 好莱坞的首要规则是 |
[15:29] | never discuss business without your agent present. | 经纪人不在就绝不谈生意 |
[15:34] | I guess she’s not just a pretty face. | 看来她不只有漂亮的脸蛋 |
[15:36] | Everybody get ready to move. We got to go fast. | 大家准备走了 得抓紧了 |
[15:44] | Helen, darling, why don’t you run along and find Mr. Rothberg? | 海伦宝贝 你先去找罗思伯格先生吧 |
[15:47] | Gladly. | 乐意至极 |
[15:51] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[15:53] | Aside from collecting my 15%? | 除了拿15%的抽成吗 |
[15:55] | You’re her agent. | 你是她的经纪人 |
[15:57] | You know that I have the killer instinct | 你知道我有当经纪人需要的 |
[15:59] | that this job requires. | 嗜血本性 |
[16:03] | I didn’t come here to fight. | 我不是来打架的 |
[16:07] | I came to talk. | 是来谈判的 |
[16:09] | And I didn’t come alone. | 而我并非一人 |
[16:14] | If you don’t take me up on my offer for parlay, | 如果你不接受我押上本金和利息的提议 |
[16:17] | things could get ugly for you, | 你 你的队伍和 |
[16:18] | your team, and Hollywood’s elite. | 好莱坞的精英就完蛋了 |
[16:23] | All right. | 好 |
[16:25] | Everybody stand down. | 全都退下 |
[16:26] | Darhk and I have some catching up to do. | 我和达克要叙叙旧 |
[16:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:35] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:37] | Poison is a coward’s weapon. | 懦夫才会下毒 |
[16:39] | And our conflict is at a brief standstill. | 我们现在处在暂时停战阶段 |
[16:46] | You’re from Zambesi? | 你来自赞比西 |
[16:49] | And your powers– Where do they come from? | 你的超能力从何而来 |
[16:51] | I would have thought you would have been able | 我还以为你可以 |
[16:52] | to sense one of your own. | 感觉到你的同类 |
[16:55] | You’re a totem bearer. | 你是图腾拥有者 |
[16:58] | You wanted to talk, so talk. | 你想谈 那就谈吧 |
[17:00] | You know for someone who died, | 你这种死而复生的人 |
[17:01] | you don’t appreciate the simple things in life. | 并不懂得欣赏简单的事 |
[17:04] | Me? I’m a changed man, | 我 我已改变 |
[17:06] | which is why I’m trying to do this the civilized way. | 所以我要用文明的方法来解决 |
[17:09] | – Do what? – Convince you and your friends | -解决什么 -说服你和你的朋友 |
[17:11] | to pack up and ship out. | 卷铺盖走人 |
[17:13] | You want Helen to stay. | 你想让海伦留下 |
[17:15] | What can I say? | 要我说什么呢 |
[17:16] | Anachronisms are good for business. | 时代错误是摇钱树 |
[17:19] | – You wield the Water Totem. – In a matter of speaking. | -你用的是水图腾 -可以这么说 |
[17:22] | The totem is now part of me. | 图腾与我已合二为一 |
[17:24] | And you’ve perverted it. | 你滥用了它 |
[17:25] | Totem bearers must protect the innocent, | 图腾拥有者必须保护无辜 |
[17:27] | not use it for selfish gain. | 而非谋取私利 |
[17:29] | You dare lecture me on selfishness? | 你还有脸教训我是谋私利 |
[17:32] | You’re the one who’s turned her back on her own people | 是你背弃自己的族人 |
[17:34] | in favor of these bungling idiots. | 转而帮这些没用的白痴 |
[17:36] | You know nothing about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[17:38] | You really do look lovely. | 你确实很好看 |
[17:41] | That color always suited you. | 那颜色一直很适合你 |
[17:53] | – So are you an actor? – Yes, um… | -你是演员吗 -对 |
[17:55] | Well, maybe. My name’s Ray. | 或许吧 我叫雷 |
[17:58] | – And– – Haircut! | -而且 -西装头 |
[17:59] | It’s time to leave. | 该走了 |
[18:00] | Didn’t you hear us on the comms? | 你没听见通讯器里的话吗 |
[18:02] | No, my–my comms aren’t working. | 没 我的通讯器坏了 |
[18:04] | Um, just ignore them. They’re being rude. | 别理他们 他们很没礼貌 |
[18:07] | Let’s get back to our private conversation. | 继续我俩的谈话 |
[18:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:15] | Get your mitts off me! | 别碰我 |
[18:18] | Unhand the lady! | 别碰这位女士 |
[18:22] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:24] | I am now. | 现在没事了 |
[18:31] | How convenient. | 来得真巧 |
[18:32] | Here I was, thinking I was going to have to convince you | 我还以为我得让你看清 |
[18:35] | what a mess your team makes these things | 你的队友多擅长搅乱局面 |
[18:37] | and that you’d all be better off | 只有回到以前的生活 |
[18:39] | if you just went back to your old lives– | 你们才会好过很多 |
[18:40] | which brings me to my offer. | 正好符合我的提议 |
[18:43] | I will let you all walk… | 你们要是现在走 |
[18:44] | unharmed, if you all leave now | 回到2017年 我会让你们 |
[18:46] | and go back to 2017. | 毫发无伤地离开 |
[18:50] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[18:51] | Or… | 不然 |
[18:52] | I will kill your merry band of idiots one-by-one, | 我会逐个杀掉你这一队欢乐的傻子 |
[18:56] | saving you for last. | 最后再干掉你 |
[18:58] | And then you will die knowing you could have saved them all | 让你死时知道你只要做了 |
[19:00] | if you’d only made the right choice. | 正确的选择 他们就不用死 |
[19:15] | – What were you guys thinking? – They weren’t. | -你们当时在想什么 -他们没在想 |
[19:18] | Like every man in the room, | 跟现场所有男人一样 |
[19:19] | they were just captivated by Helen. | 被海伦迷得七荤八素 |
[19:21] | Okay, in our defense, she was very, very, very… | 解释一下 她非常非常非常 |
[19:25] | very attractive. | 非常地迷人 |
[19:26] | Yeah, I was just admiring her personality. | 我只是很欣赏她的个性罢了 |
[19:29] | So you jackasses decided to impress her by having a fight? | 你们几个混球就为了博得芳心大打出手 |
[19:33] | Wha– Mick started it. | 什… 是米克先挑起的 |
[19:34] | All right, enough finger pointing. | 好了 别再指来指去 |
[19:35] | We need to focus on the real issue here. | 我们要把重点放在真正的问题上 |
[19:38] | Damien Darhk. | 达米恩·达克 |
[19:39] | Wait, Darhk was there, and you’re still alive? | 等等 达克在 你们还能活着回来 |
[19:41] | He didn’t want to fight. He wanted to talk. | 他并不想打架 他只想谈判 |
[19:43] | And he made us an “Offer.” | 他给了我们一个提议 |
[19:45] | We stop doing what we’re doing. | 要我们停手 |
[19:47] | No more Waverider. No more fixing Anachronisms. | 放弃乘波号 放弃处理时代错误 |
[19:49] | Wait, what does Darhk care if we fix Anachronisms or not? | 我们修复时代错误关达克什么事 |
[19:52] | I don’t know. We didn’t have time to get into his evil agenda. | 不知道 我们没空研究他的邪恶计划 |
[19:54] | Well, we’ve seen what Darhk can do. | 我们见识过达克的能耐 |
[19:56] | Can we even fight him? | 我们能打败他吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah, especially now that he’s walking | 尤其是现在 |
[19:58] | with the time caddy and the water witch. | 他身边有时间助理和水女巫 |
[20:00] | She’s not a witch. | 她不是女巫 |
[20:02] | Her name is Kuasa. | 她叫瓜莎 |
[20:03] | And she possesses one of the lost totems of Zambesi. | 她拥有一块赞比西遗失的图腾 |
[20:07] | Kuasa… | 瓜莎 |
[20:08] | Darhk massacred those Time Bureau agents | 达克在维多利亚时期的伦敦 |
[20:10] | in Victorian London without even batting an eyelid. | 冷酷无情地残杀了时间调查局的探员 |
[20:13] | What if we can’t take them? | 如果我们无法打倒他们呢 |
[20:15] | This might be our best offer. | 这也许是我们最好的提议 |
[20:17] | You don’t offer a deal unless you want something in return. | 有所图才会给出提议 |
[20:21] | Besides, if he lets us walk, | 再说了 就算他放我们走 |
[20:23] | he’s just going to take us out one by one. | 他也只会将我们逐个干掉 |
[20:25] | That’s right. We’re stronger together. | 没错 我们联手更强大 |
[20:28] | We know that. Darhk knows that. | 我们知道这点 达克也知道 |
[20:30] | All right. Let’s get Helen on the ship. | 好了 我们把海伦带上飞船吧 |
[20:33] | Nope. | 不 |
[20:34] | After that party, you three are grounded. | 之前的派对之后 你们三被禁足了 |
[20:36] | And I need you and the professor | 我要你和教授 |
[20:37] | to figure out why our comms aren’t working. | 弄清我们的通讯器为什么坏了 |
[20:39] | You mean me and the professor? | 你是说我和教授吗 |
[20:41] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[20:43] | Uh, Amaya… | 阿玛雅 |
[20:46] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[20:48] | Um, I just wanted to wish you guys, | 我只是希望你们 |
[20:49] | uh, good luck out there. | 任务顺利 |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:03] | Not too shabby. | 没这么寒酸 |
[21:04] | As far as prisons go. | 当作牢笼也不错 |
[21:05] | It’s the same security detail from the party. | 和派对上的保镖是同一批人 |
[21:08] | I guess Helen’s still inside. | 看来海伦还在里面 |
[21:10] | You really think they’ll fall for this stunt? | 你真以为他们会相信这些花招吗 |
[21:12] | Have men gotten smarter in the past few thousand years? | 男人在过去的几千年里有变更聪明吗 |
[21:15] | Nope. | 没 |
[21:26] | Dude, this is impossible. | 哥们 这不可能的 |
[21:27] | I can barely get my hands inside this console, | 我都没法把手放进控制台 |
[21:30] | let alone handle the wiring. | 更别说搞定这些电线了 |
[21:32] | How am I supposed to fix something | 如果我的手指动不了 |
[21:34] | if my fingers don’t work? | 我要怎么修理东西 |
[21:37] | It’s called arthritis. | 那叫关节炎 |
[21:40] | And just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[21:41] | I don’t enjoy being inside you | 我和你一样 |
[21:43] | any more than you enjoy being inside me. | 不喜欢待在彼此的身体里 |
[21:46] | What did I– | 什么… |
[21:48] | Don’t be so puerile. | 别这么幼稚了 |
[21:49] | Come on, Grey! | 拜托 灰老头 |
[21:50] | Don’t pretend like you weren’t | 别假装你不享受 |
[21:52] | having the time of your life at that party. | 在派对上的时光 |
[21:54] | I don’t catch your meaning. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[21:56] | Telepathic link. | 心电感应连接 |
[21:59] | Let’s just say I can tell if you weren’t married, | 这么说吧 我看得出来你要是未婚 |
[22:02] | you and Ms. LaMarr | 你和拉玛小姐 |
[22:04] | would be doing the nasty in the past-y. | 会翻云覆雨一番 |
[22:07] | Nasty in the– | 翻云覆… |
[22:09] | I’ll have you know | 我告诉你 |
[22:10] | that Ms. LaMarr is my hall pass. | 拉玛小姐是我的风流卡 |
[22:13] | Clarissa gave you a freebie? | 克莱丽莎放你自由吗 |
[22:16] | It was her idea. | 那是她的主意 |
[22:17] | Something to spice up our marriage. | 给我们婚姻增加点趣味 |
[22:19] | She picked Jean-Claude Van Damme, | 她选了尚·克劳德·范·戴姆 |
[22:21] | and thinking the whole exercise ridiculous, | 因为她觉得根本没可能 |
[22:23] | I chose Hedy LaMarr, | 我选了海蒂·拉玛 |
[22:25] | never thinking I’d actually get the chance. | 完全没想到我真的有这个机会 |
[22:28] | Why, ’cause she’s dead? | 为什么 因为她死了吗 |
[22:30] | She’s not dead here, you dog. | 可她还活着 你个混球 |
[22:40] | No deliveries tonight. | 今晚没有运送 |
[22:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:43] | ‘Cause I got Mr. Rothberg’s prized horse back there. | 因为罗思伯格先生的宝贝马就在后面 |
[22:47] | Nothin’ here about no horse. | 这上面没说有马匹送来 |
[22:49] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该和你说什么 |
[22:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:54] | Just gonna need to check the back. | 我要去检查一下后面 |
[23:04] | Oh, you mean his prize whores. | 原来你是说他的宝贝妓女 |
[23:07] | – Did he just call us– – Yeah. | -他刚刚是不是叫我们… -没错 |
[23:17] | Please don’t scream. | 请不要大叫 |
[23:19] | She said “Please.” You gonna behave? | 她说了请 你要听话吗 |
[23:24] | Please don’t take me away. | 请别带我走 |
[23:25] | I’m sorry, but this isn’t your home, Helen. | 对不起 但这不是你家 海伦 |
[23:27] | Do you have any idea what it’s like on the plains of Troy? | 你知不知道特洛伊的平原是什么样子 |
[23:31] | This land of Hollywood is far from perfect, | 虽然好莱坞的这片土地算不上完美 |
[23:34] | but at least men aren’t killing one another in my name. | 但至少男人不会为了我而互相残杀 |
[23:41] | Not yet anyway. We got incoming. | 暂时没有而已 有人来了 |
[23:46] | Rothberg! | 罗思伯格 |
[23:48] | You think you can poach my talent, | 你认为你能撬走我的美人吗 |
[23:49] | you no good son of a bitch! | 你就是个大贱人 |
[23:51] | I dare you to come at me, | 我量你也没这个胆 |
[23:52] | you dumb bastard! | 你个傻逼混蛋 |
[23:58] | Why does this always happen? | 为什么总是发生这种事 |
[24:00] | I truly am cursed. | 我真的被诅咒了 |
[24:02] | Hey, this isn’t your fault, | 这不是你的错 |
[24:04] | but you can make it stop. | 但你可以阻止 |
[24:06] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[24:12] | Ugh, we can’t let those idiots kill each other. | 我们不能让这些白痴互相残杀 |
[24:15] | Protect them. I’ll get Helen out of here. | 保护他们 我带海伦走 |
[24:24] | What do you think you’re doing with Rothberg’s girl? | 你想带罗思伯格的姑娘去哪呢 |
[24:26] | Just renegotiating her deal. | 只想跟她重商协议 |
[24:35] | Great Zeus. | 伟大的宙斯 |
[24:39] | They’re warriors. | 她们都是勇士 |
[24:48] | Sorry, fellas. | 抱歉 各位 |
[24:50] | Your new starlet decided she’s better off a free agent. | 你们的新星决定要恢复自由身 |
[25:04] | This vessel– it’s remarkable. | 这艘船真是不同寻常 |
[25:06] | Wait till you see her fly. | 等她起飞了你再感叹 |
[25:07] | Gideon, show her what you can do. | 吉迪恩 给她看看你的本事 |
[25:11] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[25:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:15] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[25:16] | Have you figured it out yet? | 你找出问题了吗 |
[25:19] | Socket wrench, Grey. | 套筒扳手 灰老头 |
[25:20] | Does this look like a socket wrench to you? | 你觉得这看起来像套筒扳手吗 |
[25:23] | I specialize in subatomic particles, not… | 我的专长是研究亚原子微粒 而不是 |
[25:27] | hand tools. | 手持工具 |
[25:28] | That’s obvious. | 显而易见了 |
[25:29] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter. | 算了 无所谓 |
[25:31] | Comms weren’t the only thing affected. | 受影响的不止是通讯器 |
[25:32] | Half the ship’s systems are down– | 飞船一半的系统都瘫痪了 |
[25:35] | Aw, crap. | 糟了 |
[25:37] | Please tell me we’re not stuck in 1937. | 请告诉我 我们没困在1937年 |
[25:41] | Gideon and other vital systems are offline. | 吉迪恩和其他重要系统都下线了 |
[25:45] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[25:47] | Could be Damien Darhk. | 可能是达米恩·达克 |
[25:48] | What better way to catch us | 有什么抓我们的方法 |
[25:49] | than to shut down the Waverider? | 比关闭乘波号更好 |
[25:51] | It’s like parts of the ship are straight-up vanishing. | 飞船的一些部件好像直接消失了 |
[25:53] | Of course they are, Jefferson, | 当然了 杰佛逊 |
[25:55] | because in this version of history, | 因为在这个版本的历史 |
[25:56] | those technologies no longer exist. | 那些科技不再存在 |
[25:58] | Wait, what are you talking about, Jax? | 你在说什么 杰克斯 |
[26:00] | I mean…Marty. | 我是问马蒂 |
[26:02] | Can’t you see? | 你没看出来吗 |
[26:02] | This is all because of Hedy LaMarr. | 这都是因为海蒂·拉玛 |
[26:05] | As you know, Dr. Palmer, | 如你所知 帕尔默博士 |
[26:07] | technological advances are cumulative. | 技术进步是积累来的 |
[26:09] | They build over time, and it seems her patent… | 用时间建立起来 似乎她的专利… |
[26:12] | Is the backbone for half the Waverider’s systems. | 是半艘乘波号系统的支柱 |
[26:15] | And without it, we’re essentially, well… | 失去它 我们基本上就… |
[26:18] | Screwed. | 玩完了 |
[26:19] | Where’s Hedy now? | 海蒂现在在哪 |
[26:21] | She said she was starting a new job | 她说她的新工作是 |
[26:22] | as an operator for Warner Brothers. | 在华纳兄弟当接线员 |
[26:24] | Shouldn’t be hard to get her re-signed with Mr. Coleson | 应该不难让她跟科尔森先生续签 |
[26:26] | now that his “It girl” is gone. | 因为他的””万人迷””走了 |
[26:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[26:29] | To get Ms. LaMarr’s career back on track. | 帮拉玛小姐的事业重回轨道 |
[26:32] | You better not just be calling in | 你最好别只是去 |
[26:33] | your hall pass, Grey. | 访问你的风流卡 灰老头 |
[26:37] | I don’t want to overstep, but may I ask… | 我不想问太多 但我能不能问… |
[26:41] | what Gods gave you such incredible powers? | 什么神给了你如此惊人的超能力呢 |
[26:44] | Uh, the Gods didn’t give us powers. | 不是神给我们的超能力 |
[26:47] | Well, maybe they kind of did for Amaya and me, | 也许有给我和阿玛雅 |
[26:49] | but the captain’s a self-made woman. | 但船长是靠自己练成的 |
[26:52] | Sara trains every day. She’s a total badass. | 莎拉每天都训练 她超级厉害 |
[26:54] | – She’s a captain, too? – Yeah. | -她也是个船长 -对 |
[26:57] | It gives me hope knowing that you come from a time | 知道你来自女人跟男人 |
[26:59] | where women have the same opportunities as men. | 有同等机会的时代 给了我希望 |
[27:03] | Yeah, I wouldn’t say that. | 我不会那么说 |
[27:05] | Anywhere must be better than where I came from. | 反正哪里都比我来自的地方好 |
[27:07] | I spent the last five years alone, locked up in a tower. | 过去五年我孤独一人被关在塔里 |
[27:12] | My only view was a distant battle waging below– | 我只能看到塔下远处的战争 |
[27:15] | men killing each other. | 男人们互相残杀 |
[27:17] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[27:19] | Me? | 我吗 |
[27:22] | And now you want to send me back to that hellish place. | 现在你要把我送回那个地狱 |
[27:31] | Warner Brothers, how may I direct your call? | 华纳兄弟 要我帮你转去哪里 |
[27:33] | Warner Brothers, please hold. | 华纳兄弟 请稍等 |
[27:36] | How may I help you? One moment, please. | 需要什么帮助 请稍等 |
[27:38] | Ms. LaMarr. | 拉玛小姐 |
[27:40] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[27:41] | Mr. Coleson is in the commissary. | 科尔森先生在餐厅 |
[27:42] | You have to talk to him and get your contract back. | 你得去找他争取回你的合约 |
[27:45] | Why do you care so much? | 你为什么这么在意 |
[27:47] | Warner Brothers, how may I direct your call? | 华纳兄弟 要我帮你转去哪里 |
[27:50] | Warner Brothers, how may I direct your call? | 华纳兄弟 要我帮你转去哪里 |
[27:52] | There must be a better way of switching signals. | 一定有更好的方法切换信号 |
[27:54] | There is. You’re meant for better things. | 当然有 你是为更重要的事而生的 |
[27:58] | You have no idea the adventures you’ll miss out on | 如果你不跟着我离开这 |
[28:00] | if you don’t follow me out that door. | 你就会错过你意想不到的冒险 |
[28:02] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[28:03] | Sometimes you have to be if you want to burn bright. | 如果你想要闪耀 有时就需要疯 |
[28:18] | Oh, no. | 不啊 |
[28:19] | This is our lucky day. | 我们今天真走运 |
[28:22] | Wait, you’re that talent agent from the party. | 你就是派对上的那个有才的经纪人 |
[28:24] | Ms. LaMarr– | 拉玛小姐 |
[28:27] | Oh, I assure you… | 我向你保证 |
[28:30] | I am something | 我是比 |
[28:30] | far more ruthless than a Hollywood agent… | 好莱坞经纪人无情很多的存在 |
[28:34] | if that’s possible. | 如果有那个可能 |
[28:41] | Okay, I didn’t actually think you’d take me up on my offer, | 我认为你们其实不会接受我的提议 |
[28:43] | but after my warning, I thought you people | 但在我警告之后 我以为你们 |
[28:45] | would at least use the buddy system. | 至少会两人同行 |
[28:48] | But here you are, all alone, without your better half | 但你只身一人在这 另一半却不在 |
[28:51] | to give you at least a fighting chance. | 你连战斗的机会都没有 |
[28:54] | You and your insufferable pontificating– | 你和你让人厌恶的武断想法 |
[28:57] | Wait, wait, wait, excuse me. | 慢着 打断一下 |
[28:58] | Either someone got themselves a thesaurus, or… | 难道有人看了辞典… |
[29:05] | He isn’t who he appears to be. | 他不是他显示的模样 |
[29:09] | He’s the old one. | 他是那个老头 |
[29:10] | No, no. | 不不 |
[29:13] | You guys switched bodies. | 你俩交换了身体 |
[29:15] | Oh, that is rich. | 太滑稽了 |
[29:19] | You need a minute? | 要等一下吗 |
[29:21] | No, I’m good. I’m good. | 不 我没事 我没事 |
[29:25] | Let’s kill them. | 把他们杀了 |
[29:27] | Grey’s scared to death. I can feel it. | 灰老头害怕得要命 我能感觉到 |
[29:29] | Darhk must have found him. | 达克肯定找到他了 |
[29:30] | – We’re going in. – I’m coming with you. | -我们赶过去 -我跟你一起去 |
[29:32] | You sure you’re up for this, Jax? | 你确定你准备好了 杰克斯 |
[29:33] | – Save Grey? Damn right I am. – You may want to pee first. | -救灰老头 我当然好了 -你先去撒尿 |
[29:36] | We’re not gonna stop to help you find a bathroom. | 我们不会停下来帮你找厕所 |
[29:38] | – Good point. – Me too. | -说得对 -我也去 |
[29:42] | Just don’t make it a deuce, Mick. | 别跑去拉屎 米克 |
[29:45] | Yeah, and if you do, flush. | 如果拉了 要冲水 |
[29:47] | What did he mean about your other half? | 他说你的另一半什么意思 |
[29:49] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[29:50] | Oh, you mean Jefferson. | 你是说杰佛逊 |
[29:51] | Yes, I suppose in a way we are married, too. | 某种程度上我们也算是结婚 |
[29:54] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[29:55] | You’re a homosexual. | 你是同性恋者 |
[29:57] | No, I’m one half of a nuclear-powered superhero… | 不 我是核能超级英雄的一半 |
[30:00] | except the two of us accidentally switched bodies. | 只是我俩意外交换了身体 |
[30:03] | They’re here. | 他们在这 |
[30:04] | – I can feel them. – Hide, hide. | -我可以感觉到他们 -躲起来 |
[30:06] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:08] | The captain asked us to keep you safe | 船长要我们在船修好前 |
[30:09] | until the ship’s fixed. | 保护你安全 |
[30:10] | And the only way we can do that is by saving Hedy LaMarr. | 只有拯救海蒂·拉玛才能把船修好 |
[30:13] | I…don’t understand any of this. | 我完全听不明白 |
[30:16] | That’s okay. Time travel is… | 没关系 时间旅行… |
[30:18] | It’s very, very confusing. | 非常让人困惑 |
[30:20] | With the power out, we’re going to have | 现在没有电 我们只能 |
[30:22] | to lock the outside doors manually. | 手动锁掉外边的门 |
[30:23] | Right. | 好 |
[30:25] | You’re leaving me on my own? | 你们就留下我一个人吗 |
[30:26] | Defenseless? | 毫无防御 |
[30:30] | Here. | 给 |
[30:35] | Now you’re not defenseless. | 现在你不是毫无防御了 |
[30:45] | It appears they have us boxed in. | 看来他们把我们困住了 |
[30:48] | On my signal, run. | 听我信号 逃跑 |
[30:50] | W-what about you? | 那你呢 |
[30:52] | Look, just focus on getting yourself to safety | 你就只管跑到安全的地方 |
[30:55] | and don’t give up on your dream. | 不要放弃你的梦想 |
[31:10] | Oh, goodie. | 好极了 |
[31:12] | The cavalry has arrived. | 救兵来了 |
[31:14] | Oh, how I missed those whimsical outfits of yours. | 挺想念你们那些奇怪的装束 |
[31:18] | Your beef is with me, Damien. | 跟你有仇的人是我 达米恩 |
[31:20] | So let’s fight. | 我们战斗吧 |
[31:22] | You and me… | 你和我 |
[31:24] | League style. | 联盟的方式 |
[31:26] | Two swords… | 两把剑 |
[31:29] | zero magic. | 不用魔力 |
[31:31] | A duel. How quaint. | 决斗 有意思 |
[31:36] | – Grey! – But you do realize… | -灰老头 -但你知道… |
[31:39] | I don’t need magic to kill you. | 我不需要用魔力杀你 |
[31:41] | Funny… | 有趣… |
[31:44] | that’s what Oliver Queen said right before he killed you. | 那是奥利弗·奎恩杀你前说的话 |
[32:07] | Foolish girl. | 蠢姑娘 |
[32:08] | I extended my hand to you in kindness. | 我曾对你施予仁慈 |
[32:11] | Now you’ve left me no choice. | 现在你让我别无选择 |
[32:14] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[32:20] | If it isn’t the great protectress. | 这不是伟大的女保护者嘛 |
[32:36] | Whatever you’re doing, don’t. | 不管你在干什么 收手 |
[32:41] | Bring it. | 放马过来 |
[32:46] | What the– | 搞什么… |
[33:03] | – Grey, Grey, you all right? – I’ll live. | -灰老头 你没事吧 -我不会死 |
[33:07] | It seems your body’s youthful resilience has its advantages. | 好像你身体的年轻恢复力有其优势 |
[33:10] | Hedy, I told you to run. | 海蒂 我刚才让你逃跑 |
[33:12] | And I didn’t listen. | 然后我没听 |
[33:13] | You must be his other half. | 你肯定就是他的另一半 |
[33:15] | You two need to use your powers. | 你俩快用你们的超能力 |
[33:16] | We can’t. It could cause a catastrophic nuclear reaction. | 不行 可能会引起灾难性的核反应 |
[33:19] | Everybody could die. | 大家可能都会死 |
[33:26] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[33:59] | You have to become the Nuclear Man. | 你们得变身核能人 |
[34:01] | It’s Firestorm, not Nuclear Man, | 是火风暴 不是核能人 |
[34:03] | and we’d have to be crazy to attempt | 我们要是疯了才会尝试 |
[34:05] | a “Freaky Friday” merge. | “怪诞星期五”合体 |
[34:07] | Yes, but yours could be the case of quantum entanglement, | 但你们可能是量子纠缠 |
[34:10] | which means the particles in your body are mirrored | 也就是说你体内的粒子和 |
[34:12] | by those of your atomic companion, which also means– | 你原子能同伴的粒子互相反射 也就是说 |
[34:14] | That if we merge, | 如果我们合体 |
[34:16] | we could still maintain a stable nuclear reaction. | 我们还是能维持稳定的核反应 |
[34:19] | Sometimes you have to be crazy | 如果你想要闪耀 |
[34:20] | if you wish to burn bright. | 有时就需要疯 |
[34:25] | What do you say, Jefferson? | 你觉得呢 杰佛逊 |
[34:39] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[34:41] | You want those to be your last words? | 你要把那些作为你的遗言吗 |
[34:47] | We agreed no magic. | 我们说好不用魔力的 |
[34:48] | Oh, no, I agreed that I wouldn’t use my magic. | 不 我说好我不用魔力 |
[34:51] | I couldn’t make that same promise for her. | 我不能替她做同样的承诺 |
[34:56] | That’s the thing about daughters. | 这就是女儿 |
[34:58] | When they see you die at the hands | 当她们看见你死在一个 |
[35:00] | of one self-righteous hero, | 自以为是的英雄手中 |
[35:02] | they really don’t want to see it happen again. | 她们不想再看见第二次 |
[35:05] | Your daughter? | 你的女儿 |
[35:07] | The apple of my eye. | 我的掌上明珠 |
[35:13] | This is the famous White Canary? | 这就是有名的白金丝雀吗 |
[35:19] | Bye-bye, birdie. | 再见 小鸟儿 |
[35:29] | That’s what I’m talking about, Grey! | 那就是我说的 灰老头 |
[35:43] | Come on, drive her back, Grey! | 加油 把她推回去 灰老头 |
[35:56] | Jefferson, I don’t think I can do this. | 杰佛逊 我认为我做不到 |
[36:00] | In case you haven’t noticed, I’m an old man. | 你可能忘了 我是个老头 |
[36:04] | Yeah, true, but you got this, Grey. | 没错 但你能行 灰老头 |
[36:09] | Come on, Grey! Let’s get them, baby! | 加油 灰老头 放倒他们 宝贝 |
[36:18] | Nora, darling, I think it’s time we take our leave. | 诺拉宝贝 我们是时候走了 |
[36:31] | Please tell me Firestein’s a thing. | 告诉我火风斯泰因很棒 |
[36:33] | – Oh, my God. – What’s wrong? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[36:35] | I have to pee. | 我要撒尿 |
[36:37] | And I do not. | 而我不用 |
[36:39] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[36:40] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[36:41] | Forming Firestorm has restored us to our rightful bodies. | 火风暴合体让我们换回身体了 |
[36:46] | Guys! | 各位 |
[36:49] | Guys, we’ve got to get her back to the ship. | 各位 我们得带她回飞船 |
[36:54] | You’re a disgrace to every totem bearer | 对你之前的图腾拥有者来说 |
[36:56] | who’s come before you. | 你是个耻辱 |
[36:58] | You have no right to wield its power. | 你没权行使它的超能力 |
[37:00] | I have every right… | 我有权行使这个图腾和… |
[37:02] | to this totem and yours. | 你的图腾的超能力 |
[37:03] | This totem is my family’s. | 这是我的家传图腾 |
[37:06] | Only my blood may bear it. | 只有我的血脉能拥有它 |
[37:07] | And they do. | 确实是 |
[37:09] | You gave it to your daughter, | 你把它交给你女儿 |
[37:10] | and she was supposed to give it to me. | 而她应该把它交给我 |
[37:12] | But instead, it rests on my little sister’s throat. | 但却戴在我妹妹的脖子上 |
[37:16] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[37:17] | That I am your granddaughter? | 我不可能是你的孙女吗 |
[37:20] | What do you know of the future? | 你对未来有什么了解 |
[37:22] | I told you I couldn’t kill you without killing myself. | 我告诉过你我杀了你就等于杀死自己 |
[37:26] | But how? | 怎么会 |
[37:33] | Kuasa, wait. | 瓜莎 慢着 |
[37:44] | I see great things for you, Ms. LaMarr, | 你跟华纳兄弟会有伟大的成就 |
[37:46] | and Warner Brothers. | 拉玛小姐 |
[37:55] | It appears that went well. | 看来进展得很顺利 |
[37:57] | Arnold wants me to star in his next film. | 阿诺德要我主演他下一部电影 |
[38:00] | The man was so desperate after the Greek disaster, | 希腊女灾星事件后他很绝望 |
[38:02] | I was able to negotiate a pay bump out of the whole thing. | 我成功给自己谈成大幅度加薪 |
[38:05] | Brilliant and beautiful. | 智慧与美貌并重 |
[38:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:08] | I couldn’t have done that or survived without you. | 没有你我就做不到或活命 |
[38:11] | Oh, it– it was nothing, really. | 真的没什么 |
[38:14] | Just doing our job– | 这是我们的份内事 |
[38:15] | setting history back on course. | 让历史回到它的进程 |
[38:18] | – Can you guys hear me? – Loud and clear. | -大家听到我说话吗 -非常清楚 |
[38:20] | And the ship’s purring like a kitten. | 飞船已恢复正常 |
[38:24] | Okay, time to go. | 好吧 是时候走了 |
[38:26] | Yes. Yes, we–we must be off. | 是的 我们必须走了 |
[38:30] | Well, good-bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[38:42] | I actually prefer older men. | 我其实更喜欢老男人 |
[38:46] | Well, I’ll be… | 好吧 我会… |
[38:48] | You old fox. | 你个老狐狸 |
[38:50] | Come on, man. | 走吧 老兄 |
[38:57] | How’s Sara? | 莎拉怎么样 |
[38:59] | Gideon has placed her in a coma | 吉迪恩已经让她昏迷 |
[39:01] | so that she can heal fully. | 好让她能完全治愈 |
[39:04] | We’ll be without a captain for a few days, but… | 我们接下来几天会没有船长 但 |
[39:06] | thankfully she’ll make it. | 谢天谢地她会痊愈 |
[39:12] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[39:14] | It’s something I shouldn’t tell you, | 我本不该告诉你这件事 |
[39:17] | but it’s something you should know. | 但你该知道这件事 |
[39:19] | That Kuasa is Mari’s sister and my granddaughter. | 瓜莎是玛丽的姐姐 也就是我的外孙女 |
[39:24] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[39:26] | She told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[39:28] | I never knew that she even existed. | 我甚至不知道她的存在 |
[39:32] | I don’t blame you for not saying anything. | 我不怪你没告诉我 |
[39:34] | You were just protecting the timeline. | 你只是在保护时间线 |
[39:37] | I would have done the same thing. | 我可能也会那么做 |
[39:39] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你的谅解 |
[39:42] | I can tell you everything I know, | 我可以告诉你我知道的一切 |
[39:44] | but it–it is more complicated than you think. | 但这比你想的要复杂 |
[39:48] | No. | 不 |
[39:50] | We are the protectors of history, | 我们是历史的保护者 |
[39:53] | not its editors. | 不是编写者 |
[39:54] | So the less I know, the better. | 所以我知道得越少越好 |
[40:11] | Whoa, there, killer. | 小心 杀手 |
[40:12] | Oh, my gods. | 天啊 |
[40:13] | I’m terribly sorry. I got a bit carried away. | 我真的很抱歉 我有点激动了 |
[40:17] | You’re pretty good with that thing. | 你用得挺顺手的 |
[40:18] | You should keep it. | 你该留着它 |
[40:19] | But this belongs to your comrade. | 但这是你同伴的东西 |
[40:21] | Yeah, I think she’d be cool with you having it. | 我觉得她不会介意送给你 |
[40:24] | Any of those Trojans get handsy with you back home, | 你回家后那些特洛伊木马乱碰你 |
[40:27] | you show ’em what’s what. | 你就让他们好看 |
[40:29] | Troy is hardly a home. | 特洛伊算不上是家 |
[40:32] | I don’t want to return there. | 我不想回去那里 |
[40:34] | How can you claim to be heroes, | 你怎么能自称是英雄 |
[40:36] | claim to do good in the world | 自称为世界做好事 |
[40:38] | and yet force somebody back into a horrible existence? | 却逼别人回去继续可怕的人生 |
[40:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:55] | According to the historical record, | 根据历史记录 |
[40:57] | you disappeared halfway through the war, | 你在战争进行一半时失踪 |
[40:58] | but that didn’t affect the war itself. | 但这没影响到战争 |
[41:00] | So I found you a loophole. | 我给你找了个空子 |
[41:02] | Same time that you’re from, just a different place. | 还是你来自的那个时间 但不同地方 |
[41:07] | I hacked history. | 我黑进历史了 |
[41:11] | This isn’t Troy. | 这不是特洛伊 |
[41:13] | Nope, it’s an island full of warrior women. | 不是 这是全是女战士的岛 |
[41:16] | It’s cool, right? | 很酷 对吧 |
[41:27] | Won’t your comrades be mad at you? | 你的同伴不会生你气吗 |
[41:29] | Yeah, yeah, they would be. | 会 他们会 |
[41:32] | But they knew what they were getting | 但他们知道带我上船 |
[41:34] | when they brought me on. | 会有什么结果 |
[41:38] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:41] | You’ve changed my destiny. | 你改变了我的命运 |
[41:47] | Best thing about this place– | 这地方最棒的一点是 |
[41:49] | no boys allowed. | 男人不得进入 |
[41:51] | You’ll finally have some peace and quiet. | 你终于有平静和安宁了 |