时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Time travel is real, | 时间旅行是真实存在的 |
[00:04] | and so are its consequences. | 其后果也真实存在 |
[00:05] | When a terrible time paradox put all of history in peril, | 一个可怕的时间悖论让所有历史岌岌可危 |
[00:08] | an elite team was formed. | 一个精英队伍应运而生 |
[00:10] | Their job– to protect history | 他们的工作 就是保护历史 |
[00:12] | and repair these so-called anachronisms. | 并修复那些所谓的时代错误 |
[00:14] | Unfortunately, this is not that elite team. | 很遗憾 这个队伍不是很精英 |
[00:17] | And yet, this team of misfits and outcasts is determined | 这些被放逐者和被排斥者决心要 |
[00:21] | to fix the history which they have broken. | 修补被他们破坏了的历史 |
[00:22] | Not because they are heroes, | 不是因为他们是英雄 |
[00:24] | but because they are Legends. | 而是因为他们是传奇 |
[00:29] | Seeing Stein with his grandkid earlier– | 早前看见斯泰因跟他的孙子 |
[00:31] | You two are inseparable. Literally. | 你俩是不可分开的 |
[00:33] | I want to break up Firestorm. | 我要分开火风暴 |
[00:35] | Your totem’s strength grows | 你的图腾的力量增强 |
[00:36] | when the threats that you must face become more powerful. | 是因为你必须面对的威胁变得更强大 |
[00:40] | But you cannot face this new threat alone. | 但你不能独自面对新威胁 |
[00:43] | That amulet is a totem. We’re bound together somehow. | 那个护身符是个图腾 我们是缠在一起的 |
[00:46] | Cut the crap and tell me what we’re facing here. | 废话少说 直接告诉我我们面对的是什么吧 |
[00:48] | That information is need-to-know. | 那是按须知密的信息 |
[00:50] | The only thing you need to know– | 你须知的是 |
[00:51] | your Ridiculous Team could never handle it. | 你跟你的荒谬队绝对无法处理 |
[00:53] | They are the reason Mallus is a threat. | 是他们让马卢斯成为威胁的 |
[00:56] | And there might just come a day when we need the Legends | 但可能有一天我们会需要传奇 |
[00:59] | to do what they do best. | 发挥他们的所长 |
[01:21] | You best stop following me, guv. | 你最好不要再跟着我了 先生 |
[01:29] | That is a most impressive scream. | 这尖叫实在太惊人了 |
[01:32] | In another era, | 换个时代 |
[01:33] | you could have a career alongside Vincent Price. | 你都可以跟文森特·普莱斯一起工作了 |
[01:38] | Rigor mortis hasn’t set in. | 尸体还没有完全僵硬 |
[01:40] | He’s been dead less than four hours. | 他死了不到四个小时 |
[01:42] | Extreme pallor in the face and fingernails | 脸色和指甲非常苍白 |
[01:44] | suggest rapid blood loss, yet not a drop to be seen. | 表明瞬间失血 却不见一滴血 |
[01:48] | Killed off-site, his body dumped here, | 他在别处被杀 被抛尸至此 |
[01:50] | far from the illustrious streets of his upbringing. | 远离他生长的光明街区 |
[01:52] | A handkerchief with his college crest– | 一块印有他大学校徽的手帕 |
[01:54] | a graduation gift, no doubt. | 肯定是毕业礼物 |
[01:59] | What do you make of that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[02:02] | Improbably, it appears that our killer is… | 虽然不太真实 但凶手好像是 |
[02:06] | a vampire. | 一个吸血鬼 |
[02:14] | You sure you want to do this? Break up Firestorm? | 你确定你要这么做吗 分开火风暴 |
[02:17] | Well, I’m sure Grey wants off the ship, | 我知道灰老头想要离开飞船 |
[02:19] | but I’m sure that can’t happen | 如果我们还需要合体 |
[02:20] | if we’re still bonded to each other, so– | 他就不可能离开了 所以 |
[02:22] | Yeah, but your bond isn’t just physical. | 是的 但你们不仅是肉体上合体 |
[02:23] | You guys have been psychically bonded for over three years. | 你们精神上的合体已经超过三年了 |
[02:26] | Yeah, and it’s been no picnic, let me tell you. | 是的 而且很让人不爽 |
[02:28] | Last time I got laid, afterwards Grey said to me, | 上次我上床 之后灰老头跟我说 |
[02:31] | “Well done, Jefferson.” I mean– | “干得漂亮 杰佛逊” 我是说… |
[02:34] | could have done without knowing that. | 我可以不用知道 |
[02:37] | Does Grey– | 灰老头 |
[02:38] | I mean, Marty, know that you want to break up with him? | 我是说马蒂 知道你打算要分开吗 |
[02:41] | No clue. But if he did, | 不知道 但他要是知道 |
[02:43] | he’d say it was too dangerous. | 他一定会说这样太危险了 |
[02:44] | Well, if you’re really determined to do this, | 如果你真的想要这么做 |
[02:46] | severing your psychic connection could give us some | 切断你们的心灵相通可以给我们一些 |
[02:48] | much needed mental space | 很有必要的精神空间 |
[02:50] | to figure out how to untie the nuclear knot. | 来弄清楚如何解开核结 |
[02:52] | Well, let’s do it. | 那开始吧 |
[02:55] | Here goes. | 来吧 |
[03:00] | I forgot. There might be a couple side effects. | 我忘说了 可能会有一些副作用 |
[03:03] | What side effects? | 什么副作用 |
[03:05] | Just, like, you know, facial swelling, | 比如 面部肿胀 |
[03:06] | maybe a little gastrointestinal upset, | 可能会有点胃肠不适 |
[03:08] | and short-term memory loss. | 还有短期失忆 |
[03:10] | – How do you feel? – Normal. | -你感觉怎么样 -正常 |
[03:13] | Except… I’m not craving grapefruit. | 除了 我没有想吃西柚 |
[03:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:19] | Ray, it’s 9:00 a.m., | 雷 已经早上九点了 |
[03:20] | and I’m not craving grapefruit! | 而我却没有想吃西柚 |
[03:25] | Delightful. | 真好吃 |
[03:26] | Let me get this straight. | 听我搞清楚 |
[03:27] | This ship can make any kind of food you can imagine, | 飞船能做出你们想得出来的任何食物 |
[03:30] | and you three picked grapefruit, a bran muffin, | 而你们三人却选了西柚 麸皮松饼 |
[03:34] | and oatmeal. | 和燕麦粥 |
[03:35] | After you try everything, you go back to the basics. | 你吃过了满汉全席之后 就想吃点简单的了 |
[03:39] | I lived my whole life eating rations and bland food. | 我之前只能吃点定量且无味的食物 |
[03:42] | From now on, I eat like a queen. | 从现在起 我要吃得像个女王 |
[03:47] | I’m glad you left 2042. | 很高兴你离开2042年了 |
[03:48] | Actually, I wanted to talk to you guys | 其实 我想跟你们谈谈 |
[03:50] | about going back to 2042. | 回到2042年 |
[03:52] | Or better yet, 2041. | 或者更好是回2041年 |
[03:56] | I was thinking, “Why is my family dead | 我之前在想 “我都上了时间飞船 |
[03:58] | when I’m on a time machine?” | 那我的家人为何还会死” |
[04:00] | Unfortunately, that’s not how this works. | 很不幸 不能这么做 |
[04:03] | I thought you could change the past. | 你们不是能改变过去吗 |
[04:04] | We can correct the past. | 我们是修正过去 |
[04:06] | And the future, but we don’t change it. | 以及未来 不过我们不会改变它 |
[04:09] | – Why not? – Because doing so could cause unforeseen, | -为什么 -因为这么做会引起不可预知的 |
[04:11] | possibly even disastrous consequences. | 很有可能是灾难性的后果 |
[04:13] | It’s a temporal butterfly effect, if you will. | 就像是时间的蝴蝶效应 |
[04:16] | Try not doing something that would save your brother’s life. | 难道对弟弟见死不救吗 |
[04:19] | Does a sister count? | 不救姐姐算吗 |
[04:23] | What’s up, shipmates? | 大家好吗 船员们 |
[04:25] | I got exciting news to share. | 我有非常好的消息要宣布 |
[04:27] | Team meeting in ten minutes. | 十分钟后开队伍会议 |
[04:29] | 《德古拉》 布拉姆·斯托克 | |
[04:29] | And, Mick, I have beer. | 米克 我这有啤酒 |
[04:36] | One lousy beer for breakfast. | 早餐喝瓶差劲的啤酒 |
[04:39] | It’s breakfast? | 现在是早餐时间吗 |
[04:40] | Yeah. What time did you go to bed last night, buddy? | 是的 你昨晚几点睡的 伙计 |
[04:42] | I didn’t. Drank a lot of coffee. Can you tell? | 我没睡 喝了很多咖啡 看不出来吗 |
[04:44] | Nate, why are we staring at an anachronism map? | 内特 为什么让我们看时代错误地图 |
[04:46] | Because, Captain, I did a deep dive on the data. | 因为 船长 我对数据做了深度挖掘 |
[04:48] | And the anachronisms we created | 我们所创造的时代错误 |
[04:50] | at first glance seem scattershot–random. | 一开始看上去像是随机分布的 |
[04:52] | But since history is cause and effect, | 但是历史都是有因果关系的 |
[04:54] | I decided to do a little experiment. | 所以我决定做一个实验 |
[04:56] | I folded a linear timeline onto itself | 我按照黄金比例的数学计算 |
[05:00] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[05:06] | Damn it, Gideon. That was your cue. | 该死 吉迪恩 该你了 |
[05:07] | My apologies, Dr. Heywood. | 抱歉 海伍德博士 |
[05:09] | See, the anachronisms form a pattern. | 看 时代错误有其规律 |
[05:12] | Should have guessed. Though time may be broken, | 应该能猜到 尽管时间破裂了 |
[05:15] | like all matter in the known universe, | 但就像已知宇宙里所有的物质一样 |
[05:17] | it still possesses a mathematical harmony. | 依然会维持一种数学上的和谐 |
[05:19] | Not exactly. What about those two? | 也不全是 你看那两个 |
[05:22] | Those two are outliers. | 那两个是异象 |
[05:24] | The first one is Seattle, 2042. | 第一个是西雅图 2042年 |
[05:26] | When the assassin tried to kill me. | 刺客想要杀我的时候 |
[05:28] | Right, while cool– | 是的 虽然很酷 |
[05:29] | not the part where, you know, you almost got killed– | 不是说你差点被杀这事 |
[05:31] | it’s not as cool as the other one. | 但不如另一个酷 |
[05:33] | London, 1895. | 伦敦 1895年 |
[05:35] | How do I say this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[05:37] | There’s a vampire. | 出现了吸血鬼 |
[05:39] | Half dozen men snatched off the streets | 有六个男人被从马路上掳走 |
[05:41] | only to have their bodies dumped three days later | 三天后他们的尸体被丢弃 |
[05:44] | completely drained of blood. | 体内的血被完全吸干了 |
[05:46] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[05:47] | Waited my whole life to kill one. | 我一直想杀一个 |
[05:49] | Do you just carry that around all the time? | 难道你随时都带着那玩意 |
[05:51] | My whole life. | 一直带着 |
[05:52] | There’s no such thing as vampires. | 吸血鬼这种东西可不存在 |
[05:54] | Increased immigration at the fin de siècle | 19世纪末期移民增加 |
[05:56] | and the fear that good English women would lose their virtue | 惧怕英国佳人会被那些外来掠夺者 |
[05:59] | to foreign predators is responsible for these ludicrous stories. | 夺去贞操 因此出现那些荒谬的故事 |
[06:03] | I say we go see what’s so interesting | 我说咱们去看看这个 |
[06:05] | about this anachronism. | 时代错误有多有趣吧 |
[06:13] | Victorian London. Opium dens and low-cut corsets. | 维多利亚时代伦敦 鸦片窟和低胸束腰 |
[06:18] | Arthur Conan Doyle and the rolling fog. | 阿瑟·柯南道尔和翻滚的雾 |
[06:20] | Syphilis, whores, and vampires. | 梅毒 娼妓 还有吸血鬼 |
[06:23] | There’s a strong smell of garlic. | 这里有股很浓的大蒜味 |
[06:26] | It’s tied around my neck. | 我绑在脖子周围了 |
[06:27] | Yep, you’re a regular Van Helsing. | 对 你是个合格的范海辛 |
[06:29] | That’s from Dracula. | 那是《德古拉》里的 |
[06:30] | I’m reading it. Don’t tell me the end. | 我还在读呢 别告诉我结局 |
[06:32] | Another vampire victim found dead in the street. | 街上又死了个吸血鬼受害者 |
[06:35] | Oy, gimme that. | 还给我 |
[06:36] | Whoa, vampires? | 吸血鬼啊 |
[06:37] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他在说什么呢 |
[06:38] | The blood-sucking creatures that we’re here hunting. | 我们来追捕的那种吸血怪物 |
[06:41] | Oh, no. Short-term memory loss. | 不好 短期失忆 |
[06:44] | One of the side effects of the serum. | 血清的副作用之一 |
[06:46] | Shh, come on. | 安静 来吧 |
[06:53] | – Who are you lot? – Oy, Scotland Yard. | -你们是谁 -伦敦警察厅 |
[06:56] | We’re here to see about these so-called vampire attacks. | 我们来调查传说的吸血鬼袭击案件 |
[06:59] | And we’re with the NYPD. | 我们是纽约警局的 |
[07:00] | Nothing like a bit of cooperation | 能够获得大洋对岸的协助 |
[07:02] | – from across the pond, right? – Right. | -总是好的 对吧 -对 |
[07:04] | – This one of the victims? – Unlucky devil. | -这是受害者之一吗 -倒霉的家伙 |
[07:09] | Mick! | 米克 |
[07:11] | You don’t want him coming back to life, do you? | 你不想让他复活了 对吧 |
[07:13] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[07:15] | Scotland Yard has already visited twice, | 伦敦警察厅已经来过两次了 |
[07:17] | and if the NYPD is issuing ladies warrant cards, | 如果纽约警局会发行女士警察证 |
[07:19] | then I’m the bloody Queen. | 那我就是女王了 |
[07:27] | All right, who brought their phone? | 好吧 是谁把手机带来了 |
[07:29] | Wasn’t me, even though I do love that song. | 不是我 虽然我喜欢这首歌 |
[07:32] | That’s not a phone. | 那不是电话 |
[07:34] | That’s a 2016 Palmer Tech 7G smart watch. | 那是2016版帕尔默科技7G智能手表 |
[07:37] | Hand it over. | 交过来 |
[07:38] | I don’t know what you’re on about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[07:40] | You want some of this? | 你想试试这个吗 |
[07:47] | Who does that watch belong to? | 这手表是谁的 |
[07:50] | No? All right. | 不说 好吧 |
[07:51] | Mick, stake him. | 米克 扎死他 |
[07:53] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:54] | A vicar was walking down the street as calm as can be | 一位牧师正安静地走在街上 |
[07:58] | when a dead man fell from the sky. | 然后一个死人从天而降 |
[08:00] | It wasn’t no normal corpse, neither. | 那尸体也不寻常 |
[08:02] | No identification, strange clothes, | 没有身份 奇怪的衣服 |
[08:04] | – and that there watch. – Which you stole. | -那就是他的表 -你偷来的 |
[08:07] | He wasn’t gonna miss it. I will, though. | 他又不会想念那玩意 我倒是会 |
[08:10] | It is the finest timepiece I’ve ever seen. | 那可是我见过最好的钟表 |
[08:12] | It did sell better in England. | 在英格兰的销量确实更好 |
[08:15] | So, where’s our John Doe now? | 那么 那具无名尸现在在哪 |
[08:17] | Well, I buried him in Stone’s Hollow. | 我把他埋在了空心石那里 |
[08:19] | And the next day, the first vampire victim | 第二天第一个吸血鬼受害者 |
[08:23] | was snatched from the street. | 就被从街上抓走了 |
[08:24] | ‘Cause that corpse you buried was a vampire from the future, | 因为你埋的那个尸体是来自未来的吸血鬼 |
[08:27] | – you idiot. – All right, time to go. | -你个蠢货 -好了 该走了 |
[08:32] | – Who are you lot? – Tonight, we’re grave diggers. | -你们是谁 -今晚 我们是掘墓人 |
[08:40] | All right, we’re looking for one unmarked grave among hundreds. | 好了 我们要在一堆墓中找个无名墓 |
[08:43] | I say we split up. Check them row by row. | 我建议分头行动 逐排找 |
[08:47] | Or we can start with the one that’s already dug up. | 或者从已经被挖开的那个开始 |
[08:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:53] | The vampire must’ve dug himself out before nightfall. | 吸血鬼一定会在黄昏前自己爬出去 |
[08:56] | Damn it, that anachronistic corpse was our only lead. | 该死 那个时代错误尸体是我们唯一的线索 |
[09:02] | Wait, did you hear that? | 等下 你们听到了吗 |
[09:14] | Kill it, kill it, kill it! | 杀了它 杀了它 杀了它 |
[09:19] | – Rip. – Rip? | -里普 -里普 |
[09:21] | – Welcome to London. – Listen, Englishman. | -欢迎来到伦敦 -听着 英国佬 |
[09:23] | Those time pigs try to take me, | 那些时间猪猡可别想抓到我 |
[09:25] | I’ll burn ’em alive. | 我会把他们活活烧死 |
[09:26] | The–the Time Bureau are not actually | 时间调查局其实不知道 |
[09:27] | aware of my current whereabouts. | 我现在所在的位置 |
[09:29] | And as surprising as this may sound… | 而且或许这听起来很意外 |
[09:33] | I need the Legends’ help. | 但我需要传奇们的帮助 |
[09:44] | Ms. Jiwe. I was surprised to hear that you’d rejoined the team. | 吉韦小姐 我挺意外你重回队伍了 |
[09:48] | It’s surprising to me too. | 我也挺意外的 |
[09:49] | I trust we’re not under arrest? | 我想我们是没被逮捕吧 |
[09:51] | – Far from it. – Rip? | -绝不是 -里普 |
[09:54] | – What… – Rip, where the hell did you come from? | -怎么 -里普 你是从哪冒出来的 |
[09:57] | Where’d he come from? | 他是怎么来的 |
[09:58] | What–where-where do any of us come from? | 我们大家都是怎么来的呢 |
[10:00] | You know, what are the odds of that one lonely sperm | 一个孤独的精子有多大几率 |
[10:03] | meeting with that one special egg? | 能遇到一个特殊的卵子呢 |
[10:05] | You know us science types are always still | 你知道我们这些搞科学的依然在 |
[10:07] | wrestling with the big questions. | 钻研这些终极问题 |
[10:08] | We’ve answered those questions, Dr. Palmer. | 我们已经得出问题的答案了 帕尔默博士 |
[10:12] | I need Jax’s help, with this. | 我需要杰克斯的帮助 弄这个 |
[10:14] | There’s some GPS data on here, | 这上面有定位数据 |
[10:16] | and, um, it might be able to tell us | 也许能告诉我们 |
[10:18] | where our dead man walking came from | 那具行尸来自哪里 |
[10:20] | and, uh, where he’s going. Or her. | 还有他或她要到哪去 |
[10:22] | So, yep. | 所以 好了 |
[10:25] | Oh, man, the short-term memory loss is worse than I anticipated. | 老天 没想到短期失忆这么严重 |
[10:28] | Marty’s definitely gonna notice. | 马蒂绝对会注意到的 |
[10:30] | It’s okay. Uh, I got this. | 没事的 交给我吧 |
[10:32] | I’ll just write myself a note. Like, uh, Rip’s back. | 我只要开始写备忘 像是 里普回来了 |
[10:35] | Excuse me, what’s going on? | 抱歉 这是怎么回事 |
[10:36] | – What–nothing, man. – You’re acting awfully strange. | -什么 没什么啊 -你们的行为很奇怪 |
[10:40] | Oh, it’s, uh– | 是那个… |
[10:40] | Temporal dysplasia. | 时间障碍 |
[10:42] | You know-you know how that is. | 你知道 你知道是什么 |
[10:47] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[10:48] | – Dad. – Is everything all right? | -爸爸 -一切都好吗 |
[10:50] | Ronnie won’t sleep. | 罗尼不睡觉 |
[10:51] | Your lullabies are the only thing that work. | 只有你的摇篮曲才能奏效 |
[10:54] | All right. Uh, excuse me. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[10:56] | Priorities. All right, little guy. | 这个优先 好了 小家伙 |
[10:58] | It’s time for you to go to sleep. | 是时候去睡觉了 |
[11:02] | *Hush, little Ronnie* | *嘘 小罗尼* |
[11:05] | *Don’t say a word* | *不要说话* |
[11:08] | – Come on, man. – All right. | -求你了 -好吧 |
[11:11] | We’ll continue with the plan. | 我们继续按计划进行 |
[11:12] | But not until we figure out whose watch this is. | 得找出这表是谁的 |
[11:14] | Which could be difficult. | 也许会很难 |
[11:15] | “Digital Digest” gave my software encryption | 《数码摘要》把我的软件加密技术 |
[11:17] | a five padlock rating. | 列为五个挂锁级别 |
[11:22] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我不是有意打扰 |
[11:24] | I–I didn’t realize that you were praying. | 我不知道你在祈祷 |
[11:26] | Mecca’s that way. | 麦加在那边 |
[11:27] | I was just looking for my earring. | 我只是在找我的耳环 |
[11:30] | I wanted to talk to you about before. | 我想和你谈谈之前的事 |
[11:32] | I know that it’s tough. | 我知道很艰难 |
[11:33] | That I’m not allowed to save my family? | 我不允许拯救我的家人吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah, it’s real tough. | 是啊 确实很艰难 |
[11:36] | You should take comfort | 你应该感到欣慰 |
[11:37] | that your brother wanted you to have that totem. | 你弟弟希望你留着图腾 |
[11:40] | You reclaimed it. | 你找回了它 |
[11:42] | It’s your birthright. It’s your family’s– | 是你生来就该有的 是你的家人 |
[11:44] | Hey, stop talking about my family | 你都说不能救我的家人了 |
[11:46] | when you’re telling me I can’t save them. | 那就别再提起他们了 |
[11:52] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么情况 |
[11:53] | This is the reason I asked you to stay aboard the ship. | 所以我才让你留在船上 |
[11:56] | The reason that I haven’t returned home. | 所以我才没回家 |
[11:59] | We’re connected. | 我们有某种联系 |
[12:01] | What for? | 为什么 |
[12:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:05] | I was hoping that we could find that answer together. | 我想着我们可以一起找到答案 |
[12:13] | Not to be… overly sentimental, but, uh, | 虽然不想太煽情 但是 |
[12:18] | I’ve missed this place. | 我想念这里 |
[12:21] | We’d love to reminisce with you, | 我们也想跟你叙旧 |
[12:22] | but your Time Bureau’s on our tail. | 但你的时间调查局不肯放过我们 |
[12:24] | Makes us slow to help you out. | 所以我们没法很快帮你 |
[12:27] | I’ll get down to it, then. | 那我直接说了吧 |
[12:29] | When I permitted the Legends to keep the Waverider– | 我批准传奇们留着乘波号时 |
[12:31] | Nobody permits us to do anything. | 我们做事不用谁批准 |
[12:33] | I had an ulterior motive. | 当时还有其他用意 |
[12:35] | Why does that not surprise me? | 意料之中的事 |
[12:38] | For the last five years, I’ve been chasing a phantom. | 过去五年我一直在追捕一个鬼影 |
[12:40] | A name whispered across time and in every language. | 一个贯穿时间 不分语言的名字 |
[12:46] | Mallus. | 马卢斯 |
[12:48] | The Phantom Mollusk? An evil shellfish? | 软体鬼影 邪恶的贝类 |
[12:51] | “Mall-us.” | “马卢斯” |
[12:53] | An evil so ancient and powerful | 一个古老又强大到 |
[12:56] | that the Time Masters dared not speak his name. | 让时间之主不敢提及名字的恶魔 |
[12:58] | Now, I believe that he is recruiting allies | 我认为他正在各个时代 |
[13:01] | from throughout time to his cause. | 招兵买马实现他的目标 |
[13:03] | Now, anachronisms are the result of your breaking time. | 时代错误是你们让时间破裂的后果 |
[13:07] | It was her idea. | 是她的主意 |
[13:08] | But these outliers, | 但这些异象 |
[13:10] | they are most certainly the work of Mallus. | 很有可能是马卢斯搞的鬼 |
[13:13] | Now, the Time Bureau is a bureaucracy | 时间调查局官僚气息浓重 |
[13:17] | and lacks the imagination | 想法很局限 |
[13:18] | to understand this particular threat. | 没法理解这一特殊的威胁 |
[13:21] | And Director Bennett objects to my crusade. | 班纳特局长否决了我的讨伐提议 |
[13:28] | I’m alone out here. | 我现在孤身一人 |
[13:30] | So what I’m hearing is, | 你的意思是 |
[13:32] | your hot new girlfriend dumped you | 热辣新女友甩了你 |
[13:33] | and now you’re crawling back to your ex. | 于是就可怜巴巴地跑来找前任 |
[13:35] | And I’m no one’s side piece. | 我可不是谁的备胎 |
[13:38] | You know, I think they’re onto something here. | 我觉得他们说到关键点了 |
[13:41] | Look, sweetie. | 宝贝儿 |
[13:43] | We would love to take you back, | 我们欢迎你回来 |
[13:45] | but we don’t know how we could trust you again. | 但不知道怎样才能再次相信你 |
[13:48] | Would circumstances be any different | 如果我让热辣新女友 |
[13:51] | if I were to call off my hot new girlfriend’s pursuit of you? | 不再对你们紧追不舍呢 |
[14:01] | Deal. | 成 |
[14:05] | All right, what’s your plan? | 好 你有什么计划 |
[14:06] | Right, this outlier– the vampire– | 这个异象 就是吸血鬼 |
[14:09] | is most likely the objective of Mallus. | 很可能是马卢斯的目标 |
[14:12] | Catch the vampire, catch Mallus. | 抓住吸血鬼 就能抓住马卢斯 |
[14:15] | Sounds like we’re gonna need vampire bait. | 看来我们需要吸血鬼诱饵 |
[14:22] | Me? | 我 |
[14:24] | Is it ’cause I’m handsome? | 因为我很帅吗 |
[14:25] | Pretty. | 美男子 |
[14:26] | Pretty handsome. | 美艳帅气 |
[14:34] | Overcrowding and poverty made Whitechapel | 白教堂地区拥挤贫穷 |
[14:37] | a breeding ground for criminal activity, | 犯罪活动在此滋生 |
[14:39] | culminating in the Ripper’s murders right around… | 开膛手杰克出现是其鼎盛时期 |
[14:42] | well, now. | 就是现在 |
[14:44] | Isn’t history fascinating? | 历史很有趣吧 |
[14:45] | It certainly is. | 没错 |
[14:47] | Trusting the Englishman was a damn mistake. | 相信那个英国佬真是大错特错 |
[14:50] | You know we’re all on comms, don’t you, Mr. Rory? | 你知道我们都戴着通讯器吧 罗里先生 |
[14:53] | I don’t give a rat’s ass. | 那又怎样 |
[14:55] | No sign of any vampires. | 没看到吸血鬼 |
[14:58] | I wish this was like a Kristen Stewart type, | 但愿是克里斯汀·斯图尔特这一挂的 |
[15:00] | all broody and sparkly. | 忧郁而闪闪发光 |
[15:02] | Vampires don’t sparkle. | 吸血鬼不会发光 |
[15:04] | You know, Mick, you and the vamp have a lot in common. | 米克 你跟吸血鬼挺像的 |
[15:07] | You both like to sleep in, and, you know, | 你们都爱睡懒觉 |
[15:11] | kill people. | 还爱杀人 |
[15:21] | Stein? What are you doing out here? | 斯泰因 你在这干什么 |
[15:24] | Looking for you, dear boy. | 找你啊 小伙子 |
[15:31] | Nate. | 内特 |
[15:32] | Nate? | 内特 |
[15:36] | We seem to have lost Dr. Heywood. | 海伍德博士不见了 |
[15:38] | Nate, answer me. | 内特 回话 |
[15:40] | Look. | 看啊 |
[15:44] | – He’s got Dr. Heywood. – Let’s cut him off. | -他抓到海伍德博士了 -拦住他 |
[16:03] | Well, that was invigorating. | 令人振奋 |
[16:09] | You find Pretty? | 找到美男子了 |
[16:11] | No, we lost him. | 没 跟丢了 |
[16:12] | We found potatoes. | 我们找到了土豆 |
[16:16] | Never fear. The game’s afoot. | 别担心 游戏还在继续 |
[16:36] | “Methought I heard a voice cry, | “我仿佛听到一个声音在喊 |
[16:39] | ‘Sleep no more!'” | 不要再睡了” |
[16:42] | Professor Stein? | 斯泰因教授 |
[16:45] | No. Shakespeare, actually. | 不 其实是莎士比亚的 |
[16:47] | And it’s Sir Stein to you. | 而你该叫我斯泰因爵士 |
[16:50] | It’s not every actor who is knighted. | 不是所有演员都能封爵 |
[16:53] | Oh, God. This can’t be happening. | 天啊 不是吧 |
[16:55] | Thanks to your lifeblood, | 有了你的血液 |
[16:57] | my master will finally make his return. | 我的主人终于能复活了 |
[17:01] | But there’s much to be done in the meantime. | 但同时还要做很多事 |
[17:09] | Yeah, well, that wasn’t creepy. | 好吧 真是一点都不恐怖 |
[17:15] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[17:16] | Nate, where are you? | 内特 你在哪 |
[17:17] | I don’t know, but I just had a chat | 不知道 但我刚跟 |
[17:19] | with Professor Stein’s weird lookalike evil cousin. | 斯泰因教授的山寨奇怪邪恶表亲聊了 |
[17:23] | Great-great grandfather, to be exact. | 准确说是高祖父 |
[17:25] | The famous stage actor, Sir Henry Stein. | 著名的舞台剧演员 亨利·斯泰因爵士 |
[17:26] | 王冠剧院 理查三世 亨利·斯泰因爵士 领衔出演 | |
[17:27] | Astonishing. | 好惊人 |
[17:28] | The–the chances of us running into one of my ancestors | 我们遇到我某个祖先的可能性 |
[17:32] | are astronomical. | 微乎其微 |
[17:33] | Family lore recalls him | 家族传说他 |
[17:35] | as being an eccentric. | 非常古怪 |
[17:37] | But then, what can one expect from an actor? | 但当时 演员不古怪才奇怪 |
[17:40] | He’s also an occult weirdo who kidnapped me to feed his master. | 还是个绑我来孝敬他主子的神秘怪胎 |
[17:43] | Excellent. The vampire will lead us to Mallus. | 很好 吸血鬼会带我们找到马卢斯 |
[17:46] | Stay where you are, Dr. Heywood. | 待着别动 海伍德博士 |
[17:47] | Yeah, that’s not gonna be a problem. | 不用担心这个 |
[17:49] | Whatever they roofied me with fritzed out my powers. | 他们给我下的药让我的超能力都没了 |
[17:51] | Can you describe where you are? | 能描述一下周围的环境吗 |
[17:53] | Uh, like a… an operating room? | 像个手术室 |
[17:57] | All I know is there’s a spooky-ass red moon painting on the wall. | 我只知道墙上有一个吓死人的红月亮 |
[18:04] | – What’s that? – It’s, uh– | -那是什么 -这是 |
[18:06] | it’s some of my research on Mallus. | 我对马卢斯的研究材料 |
[18:07] | “Beware the blood-red moon, | “小心血红月亮出现时 |
[18:09] | when the door that separates death from life will be opened.” | 生死之门便会开启” |
[18:13] | It’s the first line of an oath | 这是痴迷于神秘学 |
[18:14] | taken by the Order of the Shrouded Compass, | 声名狼藉的伦敦贵族 |
[18:16] | an infamous secret society of London’s aristocracy | 神秘团体 神秘罗盘教团的 |
[18:19] | obsessed with the occult. | 第一条誓言 |
[18:21] | That sounds like the perfect place for an out-of-time vampire | 听起来那是时代错误吸血鬼 |
[18:23] | to take refuge. | 避难的最佳地方 |
[18:24] | Yes, well, the Order also believe | 是的 教团还认为 |
[18:26] | in the magical properties associated with… | 魔力与月全食 |
[18:30] | a total lunar eclipse. | 有关系 |
[18:32] | Which is set to occur right here in London tonight. | 今晚将会在伦敦出现 |
[18:52] | If I wasn’t vampire hunting, | 如果我不是在追捕吸血鬼 |
[18:54] | I’d rob these rich bastards blind. | 我会肆意打劫这些有钱人一番 |
[18:57] | Hunting a tiger for sport is– is just perverse. | 以狩猎老虎为乐实属变态 |
[19:00] | I can’t believe we’re in a time where women can’t vote | 不敢相信我们在一个女人不能投票 |
[19:02] | and the Internet’s not a thing. | 互联网不存在的时代 |
[19:04] | Savages. | 野蛮人 |
[19:09] | Anyone who doesn’t have a reflection, | 没有影子的人 |
[19:12] | they’re getting a stake. | 都要被木头扎 |
[19:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[19:14] | if I could have your attention, please. | 请大家听我说几句话 |
[19:17] | Truly uncanny. | 真是不可思议 |
[19:19] | It’s that ‘stache that’s astonishing. | 那撇胡子好惊人 |
[19:21] | I know you’re not here for idle chitchat and aperitifs. | 我知道各位不是为闲聊和开胃酒而来的 |
[19:26] | So please allow me to introduce the star of the evening, | 所以请允许我介绍一下今晚的主角 |
[19:30] | a famed mystic who has come all the way from America | 从美国远道而来的著名神秘主义者 |
[19:34] | to communicate with the dead. | 能与死人交流 |
[19:38] | Madame Eleanor. | 埃莉诺夫人 |
[19:46] | Can’t believe people are buying this garbage. | 不敢相信人们信这烂把戏 |
[19:49] | I sense… | 我感觉到 |
[19:51] | someone in the room | 房间里有人 |
[19:53] | who longs to speak to a departed loved one. | 渴望与已逝的爱人交谈 |
[19:59] | Come. | 来 |
[20:01] | Sit at my table, if you have no fear. | 如果你不怕 就坐在我桌边 |
[20:06] | Since we can’t hack the watch for its GPS data, | 既然我们不能黑入手表的定位数据 |
[20:09] | we’re gonna have to solve this one the old-fashioned way. | 我们只能用老办法来解决这个问题了 |
[20:12] | With fingerprints. | 用指纹 |
[20:14] | Okay, we got the coroner’s fingerprints. | 我们拿到验尸官的指纹了 |
[20:17] | And the second one is mine, obviously, | 显然第二个是我的 |
[20:19] | and the third one is unidentifiable, | 第三个无法辨认 |
[20:20] | and the fourth one is– | 而第四个是 |
[20:23] | Oliver Queen? | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[20:26] | Oliver’s a time-traveling vampire from the future? | 奥利弗是从未来穿越回来的吸血鬼吗 |
[20:28] | We got to call Team Arrow, | 我们得通知绿箭队 |
[20:30] | figure out what the heck’s going on. | 查查到底是怎么回事 |
[20:32] | *Return of the Mack* | *麦克归来* |
[20:35] | *Pump up the world* | *为世界呐喊* |
[20:36] | *Return of the Mack* | *麦克归来* |
[20:38] | *Watch my flow* | *看我的步伐* |
[20:39] | *Return of the Mack, you know–* | *麦克归来* |
[20:42] | About time. | 是时候了 |
[20:47] | I’m as excited as you are. | 我和你一样兴奋 |
[20:50] | But we all must wait for the blood-red moon | 但我们必须等待血红月亮 |
[20:52] | before the ceremony may begin. | 才能开始仪式 |
[20:56] | Oh, gross. | 真恶心 |
[20:59] | If you need me, I’ll be, um– | 如果你需要我 我就… |
[21:00] | I’ll be right over here. | 我就在这里 |
[21:03] | Sara, I could really use a rescue right now. | 莎拉 我现在真需要人救 |
[21:06] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在想办法 |
[21:10] | Do you remember our mission from the Greyhill Building? | 记得我们在灰山大楼的任务吗 |
[21:12] | Like it was yesterday. | 犹如昨日 |
[21:17] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[21:19] | Could you tell me where the powder room is? | 你能告诉我盥洗室怎么走吗 |
[21:29] | Oh, I’ve missed this. | 我想念这些 |
[21:34] | Everyone, please join hands. | 大家把手放到桌上 |
[21:40] | There is a doubter among us. | 我们当中有人不相信 |
[21:44] | I, too, was a skeptic once, | 以前我也是怀疑者 |
[21:47] | before the spirits spoke to me. | 然后鬼魂与我对话 |
[21:50] | But now I am their conduit. | 现在我是他们的沟通渠道 |
[22:12] | Khaahar. | 姐姐 |
[22:16] | Do you remember the night they came for us? | 你还记得他们追杀我们的那晚吗 |
[22:19] | How fast you ran? | 你跑得真快 |
[22:24] | You abandoned me, Khaahar. | 你抛弃了我 姐姐 |
[22:29] | You let them kill me so you could live. | 你为了活下去 让他们杀了我 |
[22:35] | – No. – You are scared now. | -不 -你现在很害怕 |
[22:41] | Just as you were scared of A.R.G.U.S. then. | 就像你那时害怕天眼会一样 |
[22:46] | So much fear. | 如此地害怕 |
[22:49] | You were my big sister. | 你是我姐姐 |
[22:54] | You should have protected me. | 你应该保护我 |
[22:56] | – Please– – Stop this at once. | -求你 -立刻停止吧 |
[22:58] | You heard the lady. | 你听到她说什么了 |
[23:02] | Sara, our cover is blown. | 莎拉 我们的身份暴露了 |
[23:03] | We need to leave. | 我们需要撤离 |
[23:08] | Wait, the vampire– that was you? | 等等 吸血鬼是你吗 |
[23:11] | A two-pronged needle by my own invention | 我自己发明的双头针筒 |
[23:13] | is hardly vampiric. | 不算什么吸血鬼 |
[23:15] | Then who’s the stiff? | 那具死尸是什么人 |
[23:18] | – Nate, are you okay? – Does it look like I’m okay? | -内特 你没事吧 -我看着像没事吗 |
[23:21] | Instead of a sexy vampire, I got stuck with this weirdo. | 和这怪胎待一起 而不是性感的吸血鬼 |
[23:24] | He’s all yours. | 他就交给你了 |
[23:33] | The Order has plans for our time-displaced corpse. | 教团对时间错置的死尸有其安排 |
[23:36] | That’s why they’re kidnapping men and draining their blood. | 所以他们要绑架活人 吸干他们的血 |
[23:38] | It’s for their ceremony. | 为了他们的仪式 |
[23:40] | Shall we find out who it is? | 我们要查看是谁吗 |
[23:45] | Whoa, guys, I am digging the digs. | 两位 我很喜欢你们那里 |
[23:47] | I mean, I have some serious lab envy over here. | 但我这的实验室能让你们羡慕不已 |
[23:49] | Yeah? Well, check this out. | 那好 看看这个 |
[23:52] | Whoa, okay, wow. | 好吧 |
[23:53] | Uh, well, I’ve analyzed that unidentified print | 我已经分析过身份不明的指纹 |
[23:56] | and got back 100,000 possible variations | 在完整的摩擦嵴上 |
[23:58] | on a complete friction ridge. | 查到了十万种可能的变化 |
[23:59] | Okay, so, do we have a match? | 有找到匹配吗 |
[24:01] | Unfortunately. I hope you guys have a bar on that ship, | 很不幸 希望你们在飞船上有酒吧 |
[24:04] | because you’re gonna need a drink. | 因为你们需要喝一杯 |
[24:06] | The watch belongs to… | 手表属于 |
[24:12] | Damien Darhk. | 达米恩·达克 |
[24:19] | Darhk must be integral to Mallus’ plan. | 达克对马卢斯的计划至关重要 |
[24:21] | We can’t leave Damien Darhk’s body to be resurrected. | 我们不能留下达米恩·达克的尸体让人复活 |
[24:24] | Uh, Darhk may be a madman, but he’s not the madman | 达克也许是个疯子 但他不是 |
[24:26] | we’re presently after. | 我们现在的目标 |
[24:28] | Guys, we have definitely overstayed our welcome. | 各位 我们绝对逗留得太久了 |
[24:37] | Fall back. | 撤退 |
[24:43] | The hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[24:45] | We’re not killing vampires anymore? | 我们不杀吸血鬼了吗 |
[24:46] | Captain Lance, need I remind you | 兰斯船长 我需要提醒你 |
[24:48] | we are no longer just fixing ordinary anachronisms here. | 我们现在不只是修复普通的时代错误 |
[24:50] | Mallus is the only game that matters. | 马卢斯才是唯一的重点 |
[24:52] | No, it’s your game. | 那是你的重点 |
[24:54] | We have to stop Damien Darhk from coming back to life. | 我们得阻止达米恩·达克死而复生 |
[24:56] | And we will. But from all indications, | 我们会的 但从所有的迹象来看 |
[24:59] | Mallus is coming here to recruit Darhk. | 马卢斯是来这招募达克的 |
[25:01] | If we destroy Darhk’s body, we destroy any chance | 如果我们毁了达克的尸体 就毁了 |
[25:03] | of apprehending Mallus at the resurrection ceremony. | 在复活仪式上逮捕马卢斯的机会 |
[25:05] | If Sara says, “Kill Darhk,” | 如果莎拉说 干掉达克 |
[25:07] | or “Re-kill Darhk,” | 或是 再次干掉达克 |
[25:08] | or “Prop him up in a convertible like ‘Weekend at Bernie’s,'” | 或是像《老板渡假去》那样把他推到敞篷车上 |
[25:10] | that’s what we do, because she’s the captain. | 我们都会照做 因为她是船长 |
[25:12] | I know that you all want to destroy Darhk once and for all. | 我知道你们都想彻底干掉达克 |
[25:16] | You’re just gonna have to be patient. | 但是你们必须要有耐心 |
[25:18] | I’d like to speak to you in private. | 我想和你私下谈谈 |
[25:21] | Good luck in there. | 祝你在里面好运 |
[25:26] | I’m not letting Damien Darhk come back to life. | 我不会让达米恩·达克死而复生的 |
[25:29] | – Full stop. – You’ve lost perspective. | -句号 -你已经失去理智 |
[25:32] | You’re letting personal prejudice cloud your judgment. | 你的偏见影响了你的判断力 |
[25:35] | If I had, I wouldn’t have put Damien Darhk | 如果是这样 我就不会让达米恩·达克 |
[25:38] | back into the timeline and erased his memory | 重回时间线还清除他的记忆 |
[25:40] | so that he could kill my sister. | 让他能杀死我姐姐 |
[25:43] | Again. | 再一次 |
[25:44] | Look, Sara. | 听着 莎拉 |
[25:46] | I understand how perilous it would be | 我知道让达克先生复活 |
[25:49] | for Mr. Darhk to return. | 十分危险 |
[25:51] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[25:52] | Because I’m the only one in this room | 因为我是这屋里唯一一个 |
[25:54] | that’s been resurrected, and it wasn’t an improvement. | 被复活的人 事情却没有好转 |
[25:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:01] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:05] | You’ve got to understand, Sara, | 你要知道 莎拉 |
[26:06] | that I’ve been chasing Mallus for so long that… | 我追踪了马卢斯那么久… |
[26:09] | perhaps it is I who’s lost perspective. | 或许我才是失去理智的人 |
[26:26] | Never gonna learn how to knock, are you? | 永远不知道敲门 是不是 |
[26:30] | I’m concerned about you. | 我很担心你 |
[26:32] | I know that you think that woman channeled your brother. | 我知道你觉得那个女人和你弟弟通灵了 |
[26:36] | His name was Behrad. | 他叫贝哈德 |
[26:38] | The night A.R.G.U.S. came for us, I ran. | 天眼会来抓我们那晚 我跑了 |
[26:42] | I knew he was staying to fight, but I was scared. | 我知道他会留下抵抗 但是我吓坏了 |
[26:49] | I left my brother there to die. | 我留下我弟弟受死 |
[26:52] | You happy? | 满意了吗 |
[26:54] | Now you know my secret. | 现在你知道我的秘密了 |
[26:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:56] | You know, I don’t– I don’t want this anymore. | 我不想再戴这个了 |
[26:58] | Whatever’s going on with it or with us, | 不管它或者我们会发生什么 |
[27:00] | I–I don’t care. | 我都不在乎了 |
[27:02] | That totem is your only remaining connection to him. | 这个项链是你们之间唯一的联系 |
[27:06] | It’s not a connection. | 这不是联系 |
[27:07] | It’s a reminder… | 它是在提醒我… |
[27:10] | that I should have been the one who died. | 死的人应该是我 |
[27:18] | You know, it’s kind of weird | 感受不到斯泰因的情感 |
[27:20] | not being able to sense Stein’s emotions. | 反而很奇怪 |
[27:23] | Don’t tell me you’re missing your psychic connection. | 别告诉我 你怀念你俩的心灵相通 |
[27:26] | Oh, c-come on. Of course not. | 拜托 当然没有 |
[27:29] | Well, maybe a little, but… | 或许有那么一点 但… |
[27:32] | I’ve uncovered your ruse. | 我发现了你们的诡计 |
[27:33] | – You’ve been using my lab… – Your lab? | -你们用我的实验室… -你的实验室 |
[27:35] | To impede our psychic connection. | 来屏蔽我们的心灵相通 |
[27:37] | It’s the very foundation of Firestorm. | 这就是火风暴的基础 |
[27:41] | Actually, that’s… | 实际上 那个… |
[27:42] | that’s the foundation of Firestorm. | 那就是火风暴的基础 |
[27:44] | It’s the formulae for building a thermocore. | 那是热核反应堆公式 |
[27:47] | No, I was…playing hangman. | 不 我们在玩猜词游戏 |
[27:50] | Q Q! | |
[27:51] | Q… Q… | |
[27:53] | Grey, don’t take this out on Ray. | 灰老头 不要怪雷 |
[27:55] | He was just helping me figure out a way we could… | 他只是帮我想办法… |
[27:58] | break up Firestorm. | 把火风暴分开 |
[28:00] | So that you could go home, and I could stay on the ship. | 这样你就能回家 而我继续留在船上 |
[28:03] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[28:05] | So are you cool with this? | 所以你能理解吗 |
[28:08] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么不能 |
[28:09] | After all, you’ve only been here | 你们只是偷偷地 |
[28:11] | tinkering in secret with how to split up a walking, | 想办法分开一个能走会说 |
[28:13] | talking, living nuclear reactor. | 还有生命的核反应堆 |
[28:16] | – Of course I’m cool with it. – Okay. | -我当然能理解 -好吧 |
[28:18] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[28:21] | how could you attempt something of this magnitude | 你们怎么能背着我 |
[28:23] | behind my back? | 做这样重要的事 |
[28:25] | Grey, it’s not like… | 灰老头 不是那样的… |
[28:35] | Oh, it seems we both share a craving for solitude. | 看来我们俩都想要独处 |
[28:39] | – Is everyone aboard the ship? – As far as I’m aware. | -大家都在船上吗 -据我所知是的 |
[28:42] | Is there something I can do for you? | 我能帮你做什么吗 |
[28:45] | In fact, there is. | 其实 刚好有 |
[28:46] | If you’d please tell Captain Lance that… | 你能帮忙转告兰斯船长… |
[28:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:53] | Gideon, initiate Gentleman’s Dreadnought. | 吉迪恩 启动”绅士无畏”程序 |
[28:55] | Command code recognized. Are you sure, Director Hunter? | 指令识别成功 您确定吗 亨特局长 |
[28:59] | She left me no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[29:02] | – Seven, six, five… – Gideon! | -七 六 五 -吉迪恩 |
[29:05] | Four, three, two… | 四 三 二… |
[29:08] | It’s Mr. Hunter. | 是亨特先生 |
[29:09] | – One. – What’s he done? | -一 -他干了什么 |
[29:20] | All the exits are locked. | 所有出口都被锁上了 |
[29:21] | And I can’t override the command. | 我无法重写指令 |
[29:23] | Damn it, Rip. | 该死 里普 |
[29:24] | Told you we should never have trusted the Englishman. | 早说过绝不能相信英国佬 |
[29:27] | Where’s Zari? | 扎莉在哪儿 |
[29:32] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[29:36] | I was hoping we might meet again. | 正期待再次见到你呢 |
[29:46] | You channeled my brother earlier. | 你和我弟弟通灵了 |
[29:47] | I need to talk to him again. | 我想再和他谈谈 |
[29:49] | Well, I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[29:52] | I cannot merely summon the dead at whim. | 我不能随意地召唤亡灵 |
[29:54] | Please, I need to tell him that I’m sorry. | 求你了 我想和他道歉 |
[29:57] | And I have a way to bring him back. | 我有办法救回他 |
[29:59] | I can save him this time. | 这次我能救他 |
[30:01] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[30:04] | I would need a memento, something that belonged to him | 我需要一个纪念物 一个属于他的东西 |
[30:08] | that I could focus my energy on. | 好让我集中精力 |
[30:12] | Would this work? | 这个可以吗 |
[30:19] | So much power. | 好大的能量 |
[30:24] | And you give it away so easily. | 你就这么轻易地交出来了 |
[30:33] | A mistake you’re unlikely to repeat. | 一个你不会再犯的错误 |
[30:37] | Madame Eleanor. | 埃莉诺夫人 |
[30:38] | The blood-red moon beckons. | 血红月亮出现了 |
[30:44] | Restrain her. | 把她绑起来 |
[30:47] | I must prepare for the ceremony. | 我要为仪式做准备了 |
[30:49] | 绅士无畏 封锁启动 | |
[30:49] | Damn, Gideon, how many secret commands | 该死 吉迪恩 里普到底设置了 |
[30:51] | did Rip program you with? | 多少条秘密指令 |
[30:52] | I believe this was the last of them, Captain. | 这是最后一个了 船长 |
[30:54] | Well, I’m captain now, and I order you | 现在我是船长 我命令你 |
[30:56] | to override Rip’s orders and ready the ship for takeoff. | 重写里普的指令 准备起飞 |
[30:59] | Right away, Captain Lance. | 马上 兰斯船长 |
[31:01] | Director Hunter’s command | 亨特局长允许 |
[31:02] | allows you to fly the Waverider, | 你们驾驶乘波号 |
[31:04] | just not let any of you off of it. | 但是不允许你们出来 |
[31:06] | Well, it’s a start. | 这只是个开始 |
[31:07] | Plot a course for the Shrouded Compass. | 设定航线去神秘罗盘教团 |
[31:09] | Damn right, Cap-I-tan. | 没错 船长 |
[31:10] | And bring the ship’s weapon system online. | 武器系统准备 |
[31:13] | Needless to say, it’s highly likely that | 我猜亨特先生 |
[31:15] | Mr. Hunter is in that building. | 很可能就在那里 |
[31:16] | And I’m willing to bet that so is Zari. | 希望扎莉也在那里 |
[31:18] | You want an omelet, you got to crack a few eggs. | 想要做蛋卷 就得打碎几个蛋 |
[31:42] | When you welcomed me to the Order, | 你们欢迎我来到教团 |
[31:44] | you were seeking proof. | 是在寻求证据 |
[31:46] | Evidence that life does not have to end with death. | 寻求生命不必走向死亡的证据 |
[31:51] | But the power that courses through my veins | 但我血液中流动的能量 |
[31:53] | is not mine own. | 不是我一个人的 |
[31:55] | It is a gift. | 这是一份馈赠 |
[31:57] | From Mallus. | 马卢斯的馈赠 |
[32:07] | Stop this abomination! | 停下这场邪恶的仪式 |
[32:13] | Everybody down now! Run run run! | 全都趴下 上上上 |
[32:19] | Your so-called master, where is he? | 你那个所谓的主人 他在哪儿 |
[32:23] | Mallus is everywhere and nowhere, | 马卢斯无处不在 |
[32:25] | refracted in every moment of time. | 每时每刻都在我们身边 |
[32:28] | He is dead. | 他死了 |
[32:30] | He is risen. | 他复活了 |
[32:32] | And he will come again. | 他还会再来的 |
[32:34] | Right, well, that’s very cryptic. | 好吧 挺神秘的 |
[32:36] | But I demand to speak to him. | 但我要跟他说话 |
[32:40] | Well, very well. | 好吧 非常好 |
[32:52] | Director Hunter. | 亨特局长 |
[32:54] | A pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[32:56] | Oh, I’m not here to speak to your puppet. | 我不是来跟你的傀儡说话的 |
[33:00] | I think it’s about time you and I met face-to-face. | 我俩现在是时候面对面见面了 |
[33:06] | You cannot look upon my true form and live. | 别想活着见到我的真面目 |
[33:09] | While you are hopelessly mortal, I am a god. | 你是无望的凡人 而我是神 |
[33:27] | You’re too late. | 你太晚了 |
[33:46] | It’s good to be back. | 回来的感觉真好 |
[34:01] | Who stole my watch? | 谁偷了我的表 |
[34:03] | Our coordinates say we’re right above the Order. | 坐标显示我们就在教团上方 |
[34:05] | – Prepare the shock-missiles. – Three pages left. | -准备冲击弹 -还剩三页 |
[34:08] | What are you doing? Zari’s in there. | 你在干什么 扎莉在里面 |
[34:10] | I need you to target the cargo bay. | 我要你瞄准货舱 |
[34:12] | Our cargo bay? | 我们的货舱吗 |
[34:13] | Shouldn’t we have a team vote first? | 难道不先来个队内投票吗 |
[34:15] | If anybody has a better idea how to get the ship open, | 有人有更好的方法打开飞船 |
[34:17] | now’s the time. | 是时候说出来了 |
[34:20] | Trust me, Jax. Fire. | 相信我 杰克斯 开火 |
[34:25] | Shock-missiles away, Captain. | 冲击弹射出 船长 |
[34:29] | Oh, this is gonna suck so bad. | 这将会非常糟 |
[34:31] | Uh, Grey, if we’re gonna die, | 灰老头 如果我们会死 |
[34:33] | I don’t want us to go out mad at each other. | 我不想我们之间有怒火 |
[34:35] | So, uh, I can’t remember what for, but I’m sorry. | 我想不起为什么道歉 但我很抱歉 |
[34:37] | You were just thinking of me. | 你只是想到我 |
[34:38] | Actually, I should be thanking you. | 其实 我该谢谢你 |
[34:40] | Aww, who wants to hold hands? | 谁想要握手 |
[34:42] | Ray, it’s not freakin’ “Toy Story 3.” | 雷 这不是他妈的《玩具总动员3》 |
[34:44] | Everyone shut up. I got one page left. | 大家闭嘴 我还剩一页 |
[36:02] | Any last words, Rip? Yes, I remember you. | 有什么遗言 里普 对 我记得你 |
[36:06] | I remember everything. | 我记得一切 |
[36:17] | Remember us? | 记得我们吗 |
[36:19] | Oh, goodie. More Legends. | 好极了 更多的传奇 |
[36:22] | Here to kill me, I assume. | 我想是来杀我的 |
[36:23] | This time it’ll stick. | 这次会让你死透 |
[36:37] | That’s my totem. | 那是我的图腾 |
[36:50] | – Let’s go. – Till we meet again. | -走吧 -来日再相逢 |
[37:20] | Mmm, not bad. A little tart. | 不错 有点酸 |
[37:22] | If you can believe it, Clarissa prefers | 你相信吗 克莱丽莎更喜欢 |
[37:24] | – to eat her grapefruit– – With salt. | -吃葡萄柚… -配盐 |
[37:26] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[37:29] | How… | 怎么… |
[37:31] | I got Ray to restore our psychic connection. | 我让雷恢复我们的心灵相通 |
[37:34] | I can feel how much you’re missing your family. | 我能感觉你有多想念你的家人 |
[37:37] | Ever since baby Ronnie was born, it’s only gotten worse. | 自从罗尼宝宝出生 你更想念家人 |
[37:39] | It’s like there’s a hole in my chest. | 就像我的胸口穿洞了 |
[37:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[37:44] | I never expected the birth of my grandson | 我从没想过我孙子的出生 |
[37:48] | would make being away that much more painful. | 会让离开家的痛苦加倍很多 |
[37:49] | And I certainly never wanted you to share this burden. | 我当然从来都没要你一起背这个担子 |
[37:53] | But with this new Mallus threat, | 但有了马卢斯这个新威胁 |
[37:55] | and the return of Damien Darhk, | 还有达米恩·达克归来 |
[37:58] | the team needs Firestorm more than ever. | 队伍从没比此时更需要火风暴 |
[38:00] | Yeah, and the team can get Firestorm, | 如果我们能让模型在我体内稳定 |
[38:03] | and you can go home, | 你可以回家 |
[38:04] | if we can stabilize the Matrix into my body. | 队伍也能拥有火风暴 |
[38:09] | T.S. Eliot once said, | T·S·艾略特曾说过 |
[38:10] | “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out | “只有敢于冒险前行的人 |
[38:13] | how far one can go.” | 才能发现他能走多远” |
[38:17] | So, when do we start? | 那么 我们什么时候开始 |
[38:18] | As soon as I, uh, | 我修好货舱的大洞 |
[38:21] | fix that giant hole in the cargo bay. | 我们就能马上开始 |
[38:23] | – Well, good luck with that. – Yeah. | -好吧 祝好运 -是的 |
[38:38] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[38:40] | Still not knocking. | 还是没敲门 |
[38:44] | You want to sit? | 你要坐下来吗 |
[38:45] | Sure. Thanks. | 当然 谢谢 |
[38:51] | This is gonna sound weird, but… | 这听起来会很奇怪 但… |
[38:54] | when my amulet came back to me, | 当我取回我的护身符 |
[38:56] | I felt Behrad’s presence. | 我感觉到贝哈德的存在 |
[38:59] | Like, almost like he was with me. | 像是他就在我身边 |
[39:02] | That doesn’t sound weird at all. | 这听起来并不奇怪 |
[39:05] | God, first A.R.G.U.S., then that Water Witch. | 天啊 先是天眼会 然后是水女巫 |
[39:08] | And now some formerly dead guy all want to kill me. | 现在死而复生的人都要杀死我 |
[39:11] | My ancestor told me that the totems’ strength grows | 我的先人告诉我随着我们面对更强大的威胁 |
[39:14] | when the threats we face become more powerful. | 图腾的力量也会增强 |
[39:18] | Fantastic. | 太奇妙了 |
[39:20] | I think what she meant is that | 她的意思应该是 |
[39:23] | you and I are gonna become great friends. | 我俩会成为更好的朋友 |
[39:26] | And we’ll defeat whatever evil comes, together. | 我们会一起打败来袭的任何邪恶 |
[39:30] | I like that. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[39:43] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[39:44] | By now you know me better than to expect an apology. | 现在你更了解我了 不必期待道歉 |
[39:47] | Agents are dead because of you. | 探员因你而死 |
[39:50] | They understood the risks of their profession. | 他们明白自己职业的危险 |
[39:54] | But we learned so much from the events of last night. | 但昨晚我们吸取了非常多的教训 |
[39:57] | Next time– | 下次… |
[39:58] | There won’t be a next time, Rip. | 不会有下次了 里普 |
[40:01] | You show up out of nowhere | 你莫名其妙出现 |
[40:03] | practically begging for our help, | 请求我们的帮助 |
[40:05] | and then you betray us. | 然后你背叛我们 |
[40:07] | You’ve gone rogue from every organization | 你背叛所有 |
[40:09] | that you’ve ever been a part of. | 你参加过的组织 |
[40:11] | ‘Cause you don’t trust anyone. | 因为你不相信任何人 |
[40:13] | I don’t know how I could have ever trusted you. | 我不知道我怎么能够相信你 |
[40:15] | Sara, I need you with me now more than ever. | 莎拉 我从没比此刻更需要你 |
[40:18] | Do you remember when you told me | 记得你说过已经 |
[40:19] | you had nothing left to teach me? | 没东西教我了吗 |
[40:21] | I guess you had one final lesson. | 我想你还有最后一堂课 |
[40:27] | How to be a cold son of a bitch. | 怎么当冷漠的狗崽子 |
[40:32] | – Director Bennett. – Director Hunter. | -班纳特局长 -亨特局长 |
[40:36] | You’ve called in your last chit. | 你用完了你的机会 |
[40:38] | I should never have sanctioned last night’s mission. | 我不该批准昨晚的任务 |
[40:41] | But the mission proved that Mallus is real. | 但任务证明马卢斯是真的 |
[40:43] | Explain it to the tribunal. | 跟法庭解释 |
[40:45] | In the meantime, you are being detained | 同时 你被扣留和 |
[40:47] | and suspended from active duty. | 暂停现有职务 |
[40:50] | You can’t detain me. I–I created the Bureau. | 你不能扣留我 调查局是我创立的 |
[40:53] | Then you of all people should know | 那你该比任何人明白 |
[40:55] | that no one is exempt from its rules. | 任何人都得遵守它的章程 |
[40:59] | Agent Sharpe. | 夏普探员 |
[41:06] | Thank you for notifying us of Director Hunter’s whereabouts. | 谢谢你通知我们亨特局长的下落 |
[41:09] | Now the Legends are free to fly the skies? | 现在传奇可以自由翱翔天空了吗 |
[41:11] | Affirmative. | 当然 |
[41:13] | The Time Bureau has bigger things to worry about | 时间调查局要操心更重大的事 |
[41:15] | than a bunch of idiots. | 而不是管一群傻瓜 |
[41:22] | Mallus is getting stronger, Captain Lance. | 马卢斯在变得更强大 兰斯船长 |
[41:24] | Last night was only the beginning. | 昨晚只是个开始 |
[41:26] | There is a war coming. | 战争要来了 |
[41:28] | And history needs you to be ready. | 历史需要你做好准备 |
[41:31] | You and the rest of the Legends. | 你和其他的传奇队员 |