时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How will we be remembered? | 我们将如何被记住 |
[00:04] | Will it be for saving the world twice? | 是拯救了世界两次吗 |
[00:07] | No, we’re the team who broke time. | 不 是让时间破裂的队伍 |
[00:10] | That’s right, history has been torn to shreds, | 没错 历史已经被撕碎 |
[00:13] | which means it’s up to us | 也就是说 需要我们 |
[00:14] | to put it back together again piece by piece, | 一点一点地把它拼回去 |
[00:17] | fixing these so-called anachronisms | 在我们被撕碎前 |
[00:19] | before we get torn to shreds. | 修复好这些所谓的时代错误 |
[00:21] | So please, don’t call us heroes. | 所以请不要叫我们英雄 |
[00:24] | We’re Legends. | 我们是传奇 |
[00:26] | Zari Tomaz? | 扎莉·汤马兹 |
[00:29] | Come with us if you want to live. | 如果想活命就跟我们来 |
[00:31] | That’s enough, Zari. | 够了 扎莉 |
[00:32] | You’re not going anywhere without us. | 你不能离开我们 |
[00:37] | My brother had powers because he wielded this. | 我的哥哥从这个得到力量 |
[00:39] | He fought against A.R.G.U.S.’ injustices, so he was hunted. | 他与天眼会的不公正抗争 所以他被追捕 |
[00:43] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[00:44] | Come with us. | 跟我们一起走 |
[00:45] | What would you rather do, | 你宁愿怎么做 |
[00:46] | hide from A.R.G.U.S. your whole life or time travel? | 一生都在躲着天眼会 还是时间旅行 |
[00:49] | – Whoa, Lily. – I’m pregnant. | -莉莉 -我怀孕了 |
[00:51] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[00:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:54] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[00:56] | Mine’s Ray Palmer. | 我叫雷·帕尔默 |
[01:01] | 52-19. I repeat, we have a 52-19. | 紧急情况 重复 有紧急情况 |
[01:04] | Subject on the move. Lock down all exits. | 目标在移动 封锁所有出口 |
[01:06] | Code Red. Engaging lockdown protocols. | 红色警报 启动封锁协议 |
[01:09] | He went this way. | 他从这边走了 |
[01:17] | Got him. | 抓到他了 |
[01:28] | He’s headed for the lab. | 他跑去实验室了 |
[01:33] | Can’t let you go in there, Raymond. | 不能让你进去 雷蒙德 |
[01:36] | You’re not gonna hurt me. | 你不会伤害我的 |
[01:38] | I’m–I’m just a kid. | 我 我只是个孩子 |
[01:42] | And if you want to make it to adulthood, | 如果你还想长大成人 |
[01:44] | you’ll start seeing the reality of the situation. | 你就要看清现实 |
[01:47] | So… | 所以 |
[01:48] | why don’t you calm down | 你冷静一下 |
[01:50] | and we’ll have ourselves a nice chat? | 我们好好谈谈 |
[01:57] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[02:00] | Now come with us. | 跟我们走 |
[02:05] | What makes a hero? | 什么造就了英雄 |
[02:08] | Is it powers? | 是权力吗 |
[02:09] | Strength? Bravery? | 力量 还是勇气 |
[02:11] | No. | 都不是 |
[02:12] | A hero is forged by his or her relationships. | 英雄是由关系造就的 |
[02:15] | Our bonds of brotherhood or sisterhood. | 我们的兄弟情谊或姐妹情谊 |
[02:18] | That is why I’m taking you all | 所以我让大家参与 |
[02:19] | through the ten-step team-building process | 当年我在帕尔默科技搞得很成功的 |
[02:22] | I perfected at Palmer Tech. | 队伍建设十步方案 |
[02:23] | Step one, part one: icebreakers. | 第一步 第一部分 破冰 |
[02:26] | Dude, we’ve been stuck on a ship that has one bathroom. | 伙计 我们这艘船上只有一间厕所 |
[02:29] | I think we know each other well enough. | 我觉得我们彼此已经很了解了 |
[02:30] | And your timing couldn’t be worse, | 而且你选的时机也太不好 |
[02:32] | given that we’re being chased by a water-wielding assassin | 毕竟我们现在被控制水的杀手和 |
[02:34] | and the Time Bureau. | 时间调查局追杀 |
[02:36] | We need to grow as a team. | 我们要作为一个队伍成长 |
[02:37] | First step is two truths and a lie. | 第一步是两真一假 |
[02:39] | It’s gonna be fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[02:40] | Lie. | 假的 |
[02:42] | I haven’t started yet. Look… | 我还没开始呢 听我说 |
[02:44] | – I know you guys probably think this is lame– – Truth. | -我知道你们觉得这很无聊 -真的 |
[02:47] | But we have a new crew member, | 但是我们有了一位新成员 |
[02:48] | and it is important for Zari to bond with us, | 扎莉融入我们是很重要的事 |
[02:51] | not only as team members but as individuals. | 不仅是作为队员 还有作为个人 |
[02:53] | Yeah, well, I’m no hero, | 是的 但我不是英雄 |
[02:56] | and I’m not a member of any team. | 也不是任何队伍的一员 |
[02:58] | Besides, I’ve already have you all figured out. | 而且我已经很了解你们了 |
[03:01] | The old guy wants to be anywhere but on this ship. | 这位老先生不想待在船上 |
[03:04] | These two have some will-they-won’t-they thing going on. | 这两个人之间有暧昧 |
[03:08] | Rory’s been drunk since breakfast. | 罗里从早晨就开始喝酒 |
[03:09] | Jax is wondering if I’m single. | 杰克斯想知道我是不是单身 |
[03:11] | And your ship’s still mad at me | 而且你们的飞船 |
[03:12] | for doing a teeny hacking on her subsystems. | 还在生气我黑过她的子系统 |
[03:14] | Now, what’s this about one bathroom? | 共用一间厕所又怎样呢 |
[03:24] | Guys, guys. | 各位 各位 |
[03:25] | You’re right, Haircut, this is gonna be fun. | 你说得对 西装头 这很有意思 |
[03:27] | Let’s just skip to step two: | 我们直接跳到第二步吧 |
[03:30] | trust falls. | 信任后仰 |
[03:31] | Now, to demonstrate, | 为了演示 |
[03:32] | Mick, who hated me when we first met, | 有请从一开始就讨厌我的米克 |
[03:34] | will fall trustingly into my arms. | 他将会非常信任地倒向我 |
[03:37] | All right, you promised me good coin for doing this. | 你答应过我配合你就给我钱 |
[03:39] | And you said you weren’t gonna say that out loud. | 你不是说过你会保密的吗 |
[03:42] | Well, just lean back and let go | 好了 倒向我吧 |
[03:44] | ’cause I’m not going anywhere, buddy. | 因为我会接住你的 伙计 |
[03:49] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[03:50] | Gideon, what happened to Ray? | 吉迪恩 雷怎么了 |
[03:51] | According to public record, | 根据公共记录 |
[03:53] | Mr. Palmer died in 1988. | 帕尔默先生在1988年去世了 |
[03:57] | Wait, Ray’s dead? | 等等 雷死了 |
[03:59] | He better be. | 他最好是 |
[04:06] | How could Ray be dead? He was just right here. | 雷怎么会死呢 他刚才还在这 |
[04:09] | Yeah, well, he owes me money. | 是的 他欠我钱 |
[04:11] | Gideon, you said Ray died in 1988. | 吉迪恩 你说雷在1988年死了 |
[04:14] | Mr. Palmer went missing on October 31, 1988. | 帕尔默先生于1988年10月31日失踪 |
[04:18] | They recovered the body two days later. | 他们两天后找到了他的尸体 |
[04:20] | He was found in the woods, dead, only eight years old. | 他在树林被发现死亡 当时才八岁 |
[04:23] | If Ray disappeared on Halloween, | 如果雷是在万圣节失踪的 |
[04:25] | then we’ll just go back to before whatever happens happens. | 那我们就回到他死之前的时候 |
[04:28] | Gideon, get us to October 30, 1988. | 吉迪恩 带我们去1988年10月30日 |
[04:32] | Wait. Are we time traveling? | 等等 我们要时间旅行了吗 |
[04:34] | You better buckle up. | 你最好系好安全带 |
[04:44] | Arriving in 1988. | 到达1988年 |
[04:50] | I should have said there are some really strange side effects. | 应该先告诉你会有些奇怪的副作用 |
[04:55] | Buddy! Hey, you’re alive. Aw, man. | 哥们 你还活着 天啊 |
[05:00] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[05:01] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:02] | And always ready for a bro-hug. | 时刻准备着迎接兄弟的拥抱 |
[05:06] | I’m in the paper. | 我上报纸了 |
[05:07] | And I’m dead? | 我是死了吗 |
[05:09] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[05:11] | We’re in 1988, the day before you disappeared. | 我们在1988年 你失踪的前一天 |
[05:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:14] | Well, I guess the fact that I’m still here | 我想我现在还在这的事实 |
[05:16] | means temporal permanence hasn’t set in. | 证明时间还没有永恒固定 |
[05:18] | Which means we can still save my life– | 也许我们还能拯救我 |
[05:20] | and enjoy 1988 while we’re at it. | 同时享受一下1988年 |
[05:23] | Trust Ray to find the bright side of dying. | 相信雷能发现死亡的积极一面 |
[05:28] | Are you sure this is right? | 你确定这是对的吗 |
[05:30] | That sweater’s totally awesome. | 这毛衣太棒了 |
[05:32] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[05:33] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[05:34] | Like you’re being strangled by a Muppet. | 你看着像被木偶缠住了 |
[05:36] | Can’t believe people used to wear this stuff. | 真不敢相信以前人们穿这玩意 |
[05:38] | Hey, speak for yourself. I look good in any era. | 那是你 我在哪个时代都好看 |
[05:42] | I can’t wait to show you guys my home. | 我等不及带你们去我家了 |
[05:44] | First we have to go to Pizza Master, | 首先我们得去披萨大师 |
[05:47] | best slice in town. | 镇里最好的披萨 |
[05:47] | Then we have to go to Video Village. | 然后我们得去录像村 |
[05:49] | I can’t tell you how much of my allowance I spent there. | 我在那里花了数不清的零花钱 |
[05:51] | So you’re always this positive, | 你总是这么正能量吗 |
[05:54] | even when you’re dead? | 就算你已经死了 |
[05:55] | How can you pretend like everything’s okay? | 你怎么假装一切都没事的 |
[05:58] | I’m not pretending. I believe it. | 我不是假装 我是相信 |
[06:00] | I found that if I can trust in myself, | 我发现如果我相信自己 |
[06:01] | I can believe everything’s okay, | 我就能相信任何事都会没事 |
[06:02] | and it usually is. | 通常都会没事 |
[06:04] | It’s called positive thinking. | 这叫做正面思维 |
[06:06] | Give it a shot. | 你可以试试 |
[06:07] | Is he for real? | 他是认真的吗 |
[06:10] | School’s almost out. You ready, kids? | 快放学了 准备好了吗 孩子们 |
[06:12] | Yeah, let’s motor. | 是的 我们出发 |
[06:16] | This is amazing! | 这太棒了 |
[06:18] | Blue skies, smiling kids, an actual white picket fence. | 蓝天 微笑的孩子 真正的白尖桩围栏 |
[06:23] | Well, I think it’s actually a trellis, but… | 我觉得这其实是格子架 不过 |
[06:24] | yeah, same thing. | 都差不多 |
[06:29] | There I am. | 我在那 |
[06:30] | Thanks for the pop quiz, Mrs. Garvin. | 谢谢你的突击测试 嘉文老师 |
[06:32] | It really reinforced some fundamentals. | 真的加深了基础知识 |
[06:34] | Yeah, that’s definitely you. | 没错 那绝对就是你 |
[06:38] | Okay, now, whoever’s targeting me could be anywhere, | 现在 要杀我的人可能就在附近 |
[06:41] | so keep a lookout for anything unusual. | 留意任何异常 |
[06:44] | Guys, here I come. | 各位 我来了 |
[06:45] | I mean little me-he’s coming at you. | 我是说小时候的我 他来了 |
[06:48] | Catch up with me on Main Street, and, um… | 在主街跟上我 然后… |
[06:51] | keep me alive. | 让我活着 |
[06:53] | Got eyes on Ray to make a move. | 看到雷了 开始行动 |
[06:57] | Well, it looks like you’re taking a detour. | 看起来你绕道而行了 |
[06:59] | Did you frequent the Ivy Town Newsstand as a boy? | 你小时候常去常春藤镇报摊吗 |
[07:02] | Yeah, I must be picking up | 是的 我一定去买 |
[07:03] | the new issue of “Scientific American.” | 新一期的《科学美国人》 |
[07:05] | I was more of a “National Geographic” boy myself. | 我小时候更倾向于买《国家地理》 |
[07:08] | Once a geek, always a geek. | 一朝书呆子 永远书呆子 |
[07:10] | Well, whoever’s after me could be there, so… | 冲我来的人可能在那里 所以… |
[07:14] | Yeah, we’ll stick on him. | 好 我们跟紧他 |
[07:18] | Okay, I got somebody checking out magazines and one shopkeeper. | 我看到一个人在看杂志还有一个店主 |
[07:22] | I could knock this place off with a water pistol. | 我用水枪都能把这地方弄垮 |
[07:24] | Okay, new mission: keep me away from Mick. | 好吧 新任务 让我远离米克 |
[07:26] | I don’t want today to be the day | 我不想让今天成为 |
[07:27] | I descend into a life of crime. | 我开始犯罪生涯的一天 |
[07:35] | Well, Haircut… | 西装头 |
[07:37] | looks like it’s too late. | 看起来已经太晚了 |
[07:39] | Wait, what does that mean? | 等下 你这是什么意思 |
[07:40] | You’re by the candy bars. | 你在糖果架子旁 |
[07:42] | Well, get me away from there. That stuff’s poison. | 让我离开那 那东西有毒 |
[07:44] | – Yeah, that’s not all. – Wait, what does that mean? | -这还不是全部 -等等 什么意思 |
[07:47] | – You’re shoplifting. – Wait. | -你在偷东西 -等等 |
[07:49] | – What? – Damn, Haircut. | -什么 -真该死 西装头 |
[07:51] | You had balls. | 你胆子真大 |
[07:52] | I’ve never stolen a thing in my life. | 我这辈子没有偷过东西 |
[07:53] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是是是 |
[07:59] | Well, you have now. | 你现在有了 |
[08:02] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[08:04] | – Little you’s on the move. – Well, stop him. | -小时候的你走了 -阻止他 |
[08:06] | Me. Stop both of us. | 我 阻止我俩 |
[08:09] | I’m no rat. | 我不会告密 |
[08:13] | Ready at the home front. | 在前门准备好了 |
[08:16] | See, now this? This is a time machine. | 看到没 这才是真的时间机器 |
[08:20] | I got eyes on little Ray. | 我看到小雷了 |
[08:23] | – We got hostile incoming. – What is it? | -有敌人出现 -是什么 |
[08:25] | Assassin? Time Bureau? | 刺客 时间调查局 |
[08:28] | Almost as bad. | 差不多一样坏 |
[08:30] | Bullies. | 恶霸 |
[08:31] | Hey, Palmer, let’s play. | 帕尔默 我们来玩吧 |
[08:33] | No, it’s just Gus and Ty. We were friends. | 不 就只是格斯和泰 我们是朋友 |
[08:36] | Very funny, guys. | 真有趣 伙计们 |
[08:37] | Do you want me to rough them up? | 你想让我去教训他们吗 |
[08:38] | Nah, nah, nah, it’s, uh– | 不不不 就是… |
[08:40] | They were just kidding. | 他们在开玩笑 |
[08:42] | Give that back. Come on. | 还给我 别这样 |
[08:44] | – Give that back! – Here. | -还给我 -给你 |
[08:46] | Beginning to think maybe they weren’t kidding. | 我开始觉得他们不是在开玩笑了 |
[08:48] | This is boring. Let’s go, Ty. | 真无聊 我们走 泰 |
[08:49] | I can’t believe he actually thinks we’re friends. | 我不敢相信他居然认为我们是朋友 |
[08:53] | Bye, guys! | 再见 各位 |
[08:53] | I guess kids are mean in any time period. | 我想不管哪个时代 小孩都很讨厌 |
[09:02] | We circled the neighborhood, | 我们在附近绕了一圈 |
[09:03] | checked the yard. It seems normal. | 检查了院子 看起来挺正常 |
[09:05] | Scary normal. | 正常得吓人 |
[09:07] | Maybe young Ray died of boredom. | 也许年轻的雷是无聊死的 |
[09:08] | No, something’s up. Something’s wrong. | 不 有事发生 有事不对 |
[09:11] | Look, maybe it was the candy. | 也许是因为糖果 |
[09:12] | Maybe I overdosed on high-fructose corn syrup | 也许我吃了过多的高果糖谷物糖浆和 |
[09:14] | and food coloring. | 食用色素 |
[09:15] | Or maybe your killer aborted when we showed up. | 也许你的杀手在我们出现时放弃了 |
[09:18] | Let’s get back to the ship and check the historical record. | 我们回飞船上检查历史记录 |
[09:21] | Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[09:28] | Dinnertime. | 晚餐时间 |
[09:29] | Got you gummy bears, | 给你带了小熊软糖 |
[09:31] | licorice, Nougat Nummies. | 甘草糖和奶油果仁糖 |
[09:38] | Wait till we go trick-or-treating tomorrow. | 等明天我们去玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[09:41] | There’s a whole lot more where that came from. | 到时会拿到更多的糖果 |
[09:43] | I’m talking to someone in my room. | 我在房里跟人说话 |
[09:53] | Knew you were hungry. | 知道你饿了 |
[09:55] | Coast is clear, Gumball. | 这里很安全 口香糖 |
[09:57] | You can come on out. | 你可以出来了 |
[10:13] | Guys. | 各位 |
[10:14] | I think I know what kills me. | 我知道杀我的凶手是谁了 |
[10:17] | It’s a Dominator. | 是支配者 |
[10:25] | So…aliens are real. | 所以真的有外星人 |
[10:28] | Yep, and those ones are called Dominators. | 是的 而且那些叫支配者 |
[10:30] | They’re nasty too. | 它们也很讨厌 |
[10:31] | Capable of telepathy, advanced technology, | 能够心电感应 掌握先进科技 |
[10:33] | and, the fun one, tearing people limb from limb. | 而且有趣的是 能撕裂人类的肢体 |
[10:35] | – Great. – The last time we faced them, | -很好 -上次跟它们打交道 |
[10:37] | they almost wiped out meta-humans | 它们差点灭掉所有的超能力者 |
[10:39] | and made us fight each other. | 让我们互斗 |
[10:40] | And worse, fight together. | 更糟的是 一起战斗 |
[10:42] | And now little me kidnapped one | 现在小时候的我 |
[10:44] | and is treating it like a house pet, | 绑架了一个来当宠物 |
[10:45] | which would be cool if it wasn’t deadly. | 虽然很酷 但很致命 |
[10:47] | Maybe the baby Dominator | 也许支配者宝宝 |
[10:48] | hasn’t developed all of its abilities yet. | 还没掌握所有的能力 |
[10:50] | The infant of the species has the strength of the adult | 那个物种的婴儿虽然没有判断力 |
[10:52] | with none of its discretion. | 但有成人的力量 |
[10:53] | It can also mind-control subjects at will. | 也可以随意控制目标的大脑 |
[10:56] | How can you not remember befriending an alien? | 你怎么会不记得有个外星人朋友 |
[10:59] | Because I didn’t. | 因为我没有 |
[11:00] | It never happened to me. | 我从没遇到过 |
[11:02] | The Dominator is an anachronism. | 支配者是时代错误 |
[11:04] | – It’s time-displaced. – Right. | -是时间错置 -对 |
[11:06] | So we have to get the baby Dominator out of Ray’s bedroom | 所以我们得把支配者宝宝从雷的卧室 |
[11:08] | and back to where it belongs. | 带回原处 |
[11:10] | And how are we supposed to do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[11:11] | Uh, well, it should be easy. | 好吧 应该很简单 |
[11:13] | All we have to do is sneak into my house tomorrow | 我们只要等明天我妈在上班和 |
[11:15] | when my mom’s at work and I’m at school | 我在上学时潜入我的房间 |
[11:17] | and kidnap the Dominator. | 绑架支配者 |
[11:19] | I even know where the spare key is. | 我甚至知道备用钥匙在哪里 |
[11:20] | Like stealing candy from a baby. | 就像从宝宝手里偷糖果 |
[11:22] | But not as fun. | 但没那么欢乐 |
[11:26] | Where were you, man? | 你去哪了 老兄 |
[11:26] | – You missed the team meeting. – Oh, you finished already? | -你错过了队伍会议 -你们开完了吗 |
[11:29] | I was just on my way, but I can ask Gideon to debrief me. | 我正要去 但吉迪恩可以简要说给我听 |
[11:31] | Uh, psychic connection, so I know you’re hiding something. | 我们心灵相通 我知道你有所隐瞒 |
[11:36] | I have no idea what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:39] | Zari was right. | 扎莉说得对 |
[11:40] | You don’t actually want to be on the Waverider, do you? | 你不想待在乘波号上 对吗 |
[11:42] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[11:43] | I am as committed to this mission as I’ve ever been. | 我一如既往地对这项任务很忠诚 |
[11:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:56] | Grey’s keeping some sort of secret. | 灰老头有所隐瞒 |
[11:58] | You want to know what’s going on? | 你想知道怎么回事吗 |
[12:00] | Well, do you know what’s going on with him? | 你知道他怎么回事吗 |
[12:01] | I have my suspicions, yeah, | 我有所怀疑 |
[12:03] | and I have my ways of extracting information. | 而且我有办法查明 |
[12:13] | Home, sweet home. | 回家真好 |
[12:16] | – Wait. – What? What is it? | -慢着 -怎么了 |
[12:18] | No shoes on the carpet. | 鞋子不能踩到地毯 |
[12:21] | I guess I can probably let go of that now. | 我现在应该不用在意这个 |
[12:26] | Oh, man, never thought I’d be here again. | 天啊 从没想过还会回来 |
[12:30] | My brother Sidney and I used to fight over this thing. | 我和我兄弟西德尼经常会为这个争吵 |
[12:33] | He always wanted to play “Tecmo Bowl,” | 他总是想玩”超级碗” |
[12:34] | and all I wanted to do was play “Legend of Zelda.” | 而我只想玩”塞尔达传奇” |
[12:36] | Yeah, the only video games we had | 我们只有一个视频游戏 |
[12:38] | were military training simulations, | 就是军事训练模拟 |
[12:40] | but yeah, that sounds hard for you. | 对 那对你来说太难了 |
[12:43] | Our record player. | 我们的电唱机 |
[12:44] | – Hey, who’s Billy “Jo-el”? – What? | -谁是比利乔 -什么 |
[12:46] | “Piano Man”? “River of Dreams”? | 《钢琴师》和《梦之河》 |
[12:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:50] | You really did live in a dystopia. | 你真的活在糟透的社会 |
[12:51] | No time to waltz down memory lane, Ray. | 没时间慢慢回忆了 雷 |
[12:53] | Find the Dominator and get out of there | 找到支配者 离开那里 |
[12:55] | before anyone sees you all grown up. | 不要让人看到长大的你 |
[12:56] | Dude, I didn’t know you were a Billy Joel fan. | 老兄 我不知道你是比利乔的粉丝 |
[12:58] | What’s your favorite album? Everyone says “The Stranger,” | 你最喜欢哪个专辑 大家都说《陌生人》 |
[13:01] | but for my money, “Nylon Curtain,” | 但我觉得是《尼龙帘》 |
[13:03] | his Beatles tribute album, is super ambitious. | 他的甲壳虫乐队致敬专辑野心勃勃 |
[13:06] | Let us know when you’re heading out. | 你出来时通知我们 |
[13:08] | We’re ready for retrieval. | 我们准备好接应了 |
[13:10] | I never thought I’d be back in my room. | 我从没想过我会回到我的房间 |
[13:13] | Guys, we’re in my room. | 各位 我们在我房间里 |
[13:17] | It’s in the closet. | 在柜子里 |
[13:19] | Okay, no sudden movements. | 好吧 动静小点 |
[13:30] | Leave it to young you to see the best in that thing. | 年轻的你才能看到这家伙最好的一面 |
[13:32] | Though you were pretty lonely. | 虽然你以前很寂寞 |
[13:34] | What? I wasn’t lonely. | 什么 我不寂寞 |
[13:36] | I was just choosing to focus on my studies. | 我只是选择专注在学业上 |
[13:39] | This is probably just my scientific curiosity | 也许是我被对科学的好奇心 |
[13:41] | getting the better of me… | 彻底打败了 |
[13:42] | – Great. – Again. | -很好 -又来 |
[13:43] | Popcorn’s ready. | 爆米花好了 |
[13:45] | Aren’t you supposed to be in school? | 你不该在学校吗 |
[13:47] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah, this is a problem. | -天啊 -出问题了 |
[13:49] | No. Yesterday I’m shoplifting. | 不 昨天我在报摊偷窃 |
[13:51] | Today I’m truant. This thing is turning me into Rory. | 今天我旷课 这家伙在把我变成罗里 |
[13:53] | Young you is on the way. | 年轻的你快过来了 |
[14:02] | Hey, no, get off me! | 不 放开我 |
[14:05] | No, no, no, no, no, I am not a toy! | 不不不不不 我不是玩具 |
[14:08] | Stop that. | 住手 |
[14:09] | Toys are our friends. | 玩具是我们的朋友 |
[14:13] | I don’t remember you. | 我怎么不记得你 |
[14:20] | Come on, this is my favorite. | 来 这是我的最爱 |
[14:23] | It’s 1:30 already. It’s morning. | 已经一点半 现在是早上了 |
[14:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:26] | And what a lovely morning. | 真是个美好的早晨 |
[14:36] | Is that music? | 那是音乐声吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, “Singin’ in the Rain,” | 对 《雨中曲》 |
[14:39] | only the best musical ever. | 有史以来最好的音乐剧 |
[14:40] | Not as good as “Fiddler on the Roof.” | 不如《屋顶上的小提琴手》好 |
[14:44] | I love that show. | 我很喜欢那部音乐剧 |
[14:47] | What? | 干嘛 |
[14:56] | We got a new problem. | 我们有新的麻烦了 |
[14:57] | Do you know anyone who owns a green station wagon | 你认识开镶有假木板 |
[14:59] | with fake wood paneling? | 绿色旅行轿车的人 |
[15:00] | What’s my mom doing home? | 我妈怎么回家了 |
[15:04] | Dude, you never mentioned your mom was hot. | 哥们 你从来没说过你妈长得这么漂亮 |
[15:06] | Why would I ever mention that? | 我为什么会说这种事 |
[15:22] | Raymond Palmer! | 雷蒙德·帕尔默 |
[15:25] | You have to hide. | 你得藏起来 |
[15:26] | Where are you, Raymond? | 你在哪呢 雷蒙德 |
[15:34] | Why did I get a call saying | 为什么我接到电话 |
[15:35] | that you didn’t show up to school today? | 说你今天没去上学 |
[15:36] | – Mom. – I’m sorry, Mom. | -妈 -对不起 妈 |
[15:38] | I was sick. | 我病了 |
[15:39] | Si– sick. | 病了 |
[15:41] | No kidding, of course you were sick. | 还用说吗 你当然生病了 |
[15:43] | Sick from eating all this candy. | 吃这些糖肯定会生病 |
[15:45] | You can forget about trick-or-treating tonight. | 今晚的”不给糖就捣蛋”你别想去了 |
[15:48] | Guys, the Dominator’s getting angry. | 各位 支配者要生气了 |
[15:50] | Somebody needs to distract my mom. | 你们要转移我妈的视线 |
[15:53] | Fine, I’ll take one for the team. | 好吧 为了队伍我牺牲一次 |
[15:58] | Raymond, this is the second time this month | 雷蒙德 这是这个月第二次 |
[15:59] | that I’ve had to leave work for you. | 我不得不因为你而抛下工作 |
[16:01] | First you’re starting a fire in the science lab, | 你先是在科学实验室放火 |
[16:04] | and then, what, now you’re sitting at home | 然后干嘛 现在坐在家里 |
[16:07] | – skipping school? – School is boring. | -逃学吗 -学校很无聊 |
[16:09] | I already know all the answers. | 那些东西我全都知道了 |
[16:11] | Too bad, you’re going back, so grab your stuff. | 可惜 你要回学校 拿上你的东西 |
[16:13] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 快点 |
[16:18] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[16:19] | Yeah, now would be great, guys. | 是时候出手了 各位 |
[16:28] | What now? | 又什么事 |
[16:35] | Is there a cougar on the premises? | 屋内有美洲狮吗 |
[16:38] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:39] | Animal control. | 动物管理局 |
[16:41] | One of the neighbors said | 有一个邻居说 |
[16:42] | that they heard some strange noises coming from your home. | 他们听到你家里传出奇怪的声音 |
[16:44] | So that’s what he’s been up to. | 原来他瞒着我干这个 |
[16:46] | Yeah, we just got done wrestling a bear | 我们刚抓捕了一只熊 |
[16:48] | and saving, like, a busload of kids. They were super cute. | 救了整辆巴士的孩子 他们超级可爱的 |
[16:52] | We just need to come in and take a look around. | 我们只要进去四处看看 |
[16:54] | Sure, come on in. | 好 进来吧 |
[16:55] | – Whatever you need. – Thanks. | -随便看 -谢了 |
[16:57] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[16:59] | It’s my son. | 是我儿子 |
[17:00] | He’s always sneaking off into the woods | 他总是偷偷溜进树林里 |
[17:02] | and bringing back strays. | 把迷失的动物带回家 |
[17:04] | Don’t worry, we have seen it all. | 别担心 我们以前也碰到过 |
[17:07] | I just wish Ray would make normal friends, you know? | 我只是希望雷交一些普通的朋友 |
[17:09] | I mean, he would rather spend his time with his animals | 但是他更愿意和他的动物一起玩 |
[17:13] | and movies or his weird inventions. | 把时间花在电影或是奇怪的发明上 |
[17:17] | Sometimes I worry that he just gets… | 有时我担心他会 |
[17:19] | lost in his own head. | 迷失在自己的脑海里 |
[17:24] | Hey, I hope kid you didn’t hear all that. | 但愿年幼的你没全都听到 |
[17:27] | She always said she liked my inventions. | 她总是说她喜欢我的发明 |
[17:29] | – Captain Lance. – What’s up? | -兰斯船长 -怎么了 |
[17:31] | I am detecting the approach of another timeship. | 我探测到另一艘时间飞船正在向我们靠近 |
[17:33] | What if the assassin followed us here? | 如果刺客跟着我们来到这怎么办 |
[17:35] | We need to plead for clemency | 我们要请时间调查局 |
[17:36] | with the Time Bureau and ask for help. | 宽厚处理 帮助我们 |
[17:38] | Whosever here could be tracking us. | 不管是谁 可能在跟踪我们 |
[17:39] | Stay off the comms. I’m gonna check it out. | 关闭通讯器 我去查一下 |
[17:40] | You keep watch here. | 你们继续在这里看着 |
[17:42] | I’ll be watching very, very closely. | 我会非常仔细地看 |
[17:53] | They know about you. | 他们知道你的存在 |
[17:54] | We need to go. | 我们要走了 |
[17:56] | No one cares about me anyway. | 反正没人在乎我 |
[18:00] | You need a friend. | 你需要一个朋友 |
[18:09] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[18:13] | Come on. | 来 |
[18:14] | Oh, no, I’ve got a playdate. | 这下好了 我有玩伴了 |
[18:20] | Zari, stay with me. | 扎莉 跟我走 |
[18:22] | I don’t want to spook the Dominator | 我不想吓到支配者 |
[18:24] | or traumatize my younger self. | 或是让年幼的我遭受心理创伤 |
[18:32] | I should have stayed in 2042. | 我就该待在2042年 |
[18:35] | Ray, hold on. | 雷 等一等 |
[18:37] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[18:38] | It’s a long, mostly irritating story. | 说来话长 大多都令人烦躁 |
[18:41] | The only thing that matters is, I’m here to save your life. | 唯一重要的是 我是来救你的 |
[18:44] | No, you want Gumball. | 不 你想抓口香糖 |
[18:46] | Well, you can’t have him. | 你不能带走它 |
[18:50] | And I thought grown-up Ray was annoying. | 我还以为大人雷已经很烦人了 |
[19:00] | Listen to me, kid. | 听我说 孩子 |
[19:00] | You don’t want to be alone with that thing. | 你不会想要和那东西独处 |
[19:02] | You don’t know him. We’re friends. | 你不了解它 我们是朋友 |
[19:07] | Your friend is gonna kill you. | 你的朋友会杀了你的 |
[19:16] | If I don’t do it first. | 除非我先杀了你 |
[19:21] | What’s going on? This about Grey? | 什么事 和灰老头有关吗 |
[19:24] | You said the professor’s been acting all squirrelly | 你说过教授最近一直 |
[19:26] | about where he’s been. | 行踪诡秘 |
[19:27] | – Squirrelly? – Yeah. | -诡秘 -是的 |
[19:29] | When you’re on the run, someone usually cracks. | 逃跑的时候 总是有人泄密 |
[19:31] | Burns the crew to save themselves. | 为了自救 把队员推下火坑 |
[19:33] | Burns the crew how? | 怎么把队员推下火坑 |
[19:34] | Cutting a deal with the Time Bureau. | 和时间调查局达成协议 |
[19:36] | You think Grey is ratting us out to the Time Bureau? | 灰老头向时间调查局告密吗 |
[19:38] | The old man wants off the boat, | 老头子想离开飞船 |
[19:40] | thinks we’re in too deep. | 认为我们陷得太深 |
[19:41] | Yeah, but he wouldn’t do that. | 但是他不会这么做的 |
[19:42] | Really? Then… | 真的吗 那… |
[19:44] | who’s been boosting the jumpship while we sleep? | 是谁趁我们睡着启动了逃生舰 |
[19:47] | – Gideon. – I believe Mr. Rory is alluding to the fact | -吉迪恩 -罗里先生指的是 |
[19:49] | that someone has erased the jumpship’s travel log. | 有人抹去了逃生舰航行日志 |
[19:52] | Someone’s been sneaking off the ship | 有人偷偷溜下飞船 |
[19:54] | and snitching to the Time Bureau. | 向时间调查局告密 |
[19:55] | And if there’s one thing I hate more than pigs… | 如果有什么比猪[警察]更讨厌… |
[19:59] | it’s a rat. | 那就是老鼠[叛徒] |
[20:00] | How far could he have gone? He’s just a little kid. | 他能跑多远 他只是个孩子 |
[20:02] | Well, maybe if you hadn’t stayed to flirt with Ray’s mother. | 如果你没和雷的妈妈调情 |
[20:05] | First of all, I didn’t flirt with Ray’s mother. | 首先 我没和雷的妈妈调情 |
[20:07] | I merely charmed her. | 我只是迷住了她 |
[20:09] | I can’t help that I’m charming. | 迷人也不是我能控制的 |
[20:11] | Wait, wait, wait, are you jealous? | 等等 你是吃醋了吗 |
[20:14] | Nathaniel, | 内特尼尔 |
[20:15] | I just think we should keep it simple. | 我们还是简单些 |
[20:17] | Friends. | 只做朋友 |
[20:19] | Like we were before all of this happened. | 当做一切都没发生过 |
[20:22] | I mean, that was still fun, right? | 挺好的 不是吗 |
[20:23] | Right, right, if we just had a timeship, | 是的 如果我们有时间飞船 |
[20:26] | we could go back to where we never even lived together. | 就可以回到过去未曾同居的日子 |
[20:28] | – Nate, don’t. – With a Swedish bed | -内特 别 -还有那张 |
[20:30] | we never quite assembled. | 从没组装过的瑞典床 |
[20:31] | I believe it was called a Double Dorff. | 它叫做双道夫 |
[20:33] | – Just erased it and… – Nate. | -把一切都抹去… -内特 |
[20:39] | I’m getting something this way. | 这边有发现 |
[20:41] | The mobile team is setting up a lab now. | 流动小组正在建实验室 |
[20:43] | We need to find the Dominator before it finds us. | 我们要在被发现前找到支配者 |
[20:46] | What about the kid? | 那个孩子怎么办 |
[20:47] | He comes with us. | 把他带走 |
[20:48] | We can’t have this getting out. | 这件事不能泄露 |
[20:56] | Looks like a false alarm. | 看来是错误警报 |
[20:58] | No sign of the Time Bureau here. | 没有时间调查局的踪迹 |
[21:09] | Gideon says the professor’s | 吉迪恩说 |
[21:10] | been spending a lot of time down here. | 教授经常待在这里 |
[21:19] | The last time I was down here, | 上次我来 |
[21:20] | this place was just a storage room. | 这里还只是个仓库 |
[21:23] | Looks like the professor’s been busy behind our backs. | 看来教授背着我们干了不少事 |
[21:26] | So what? He’s a professor, man. | 那又怎样 他可是个教授 |
[21:28] | That’s what professors do. | 这是教授的工作 |
[21:29] | They invent stuff. | 他们发明创造 |
[21:30] | – Stuff like… – Like what? | -创造比如… -比如什么 |
[21:34] | Like this. | 比如这个 |
[21:36] | Best bet is, | 我猜 |
[21:37] | this is some sort of radio transmitter | 这是某种无线电发射机 |
[21:40] | that communicates through time. | 能跨时间通讯 |
[21:42] | With the Time Bureau? | 和时间调查局吗 |
[21:44] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[21:46] | Grey really is a traitor. | 灰老头是个叛徒 |
[21:51] | Kid, I know you’re in there. | 孩子 我知道你在里面 |
[21:53] | Oh, good, you found us. | 终于找到我们了 |
[21:55] | You shall not pass. | 别想过来 |
[21:59] | There’s no time for make-believe. | 没时间和你玩游戏了 |
[22:00] | You are in actual danger. | 你的处境很危险 |
[22:02] | Step down, you knave. | 退下 你个奴才 |
[22:05] | Zari, think like a kid. | 扎莉 用孩子的方式沟通 |
[22:07] | You just have to play along. | 跟着他一起演 |
[22:10] | I’m… | 我… |
[22:12] | I’m here from a neighboring kingdom | 我来自邻国 |
[22:16] | to speak to Sir Galahad. | 来找加拉哈特爵士 |
[22:19] | And? | 和谁 |
[22:21] | – Sir Gumball. – And Sir Gumball. | -口香糖爵士 -和口香糖爵士 |
[22:25] | Yeah, good, that’s good. Keep going. | 不错很好 继续 |
[22:29] | It’s an honor, my lieges. | 非常荣幸 我的君主 |
[22:33] | Got it. I repeat, subject has been located. | 找到了 重复 锁定目标了 |
[22:35] | You lied to me. | 你说谎 |
[22:37] | – No, I didn’t. – There he is! Get him! | -不我没有 -他在这里 抓住他 |
[22:39] | – Hey, let him go. – You’re coming with us. | -放开他 -跟我们走 |
[22:40] | Leave me alone! Leave us alone. | 放开我 放开我们 |
[22:44] | No! | 不 |
[22:54] | Careful. The Dominator’s sedation is wearing off. | 小心 支配者的麻醉就快过了 |
[22:57] | Don’t worry, this little fella’s not going anywhere. | 别担心 这小家伙逃不掉的 |
[22:59] | Doesn’t need to go anywhere. | 用不着逃走 |
[23:01] | Using its telepathic powers, | 用它的心电感应能力 |
[23:03] | even a juvenile could control us at its will, | 一个小孩就能凭意志控制我们 |
[23:05] | force us to set it free or do each other in. | 迫使我们放它走或自相残杀 |
[23:09] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过 |
[23:11] | This will suppress its neural impulses, | 这个可以抑制它的神经冲动 |
[23:13] | neutralizing its powers. | 抵消它的能量 |
[23:16] | As well as preventing it from communicating with its mother, | 也可以阻止它联络它的母亲 |
[23:19] | the Queen. | 也就是王后 |
[23:20] | We have the girl in a storage room, | 女生被关在仓库 |
[23:21] | and the boy’s in questioning now. | 男孩正在被审讯 |
[23:23] | Get him to tell us everything he knows: | 让他交代一切 |
[23:25] | where he found the creature and how long he’s had it. | 在哪儿找到它的 养了多久 |
[23:27] | Then what do we do with him? | 之后把他怎么办 |
[23:28] | Make it so he can’t tell anybody else. | 让他无法告诉其他人 |
[23:31] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[23:36] | This queen, if the baby can control our minds, | 这个王后 如果幼崽能控制我们的大脑 |
[23:39] | what is she capable of doing? | 那她能做什么 |
[23:41] | Mental projection, | 思维投射 |
[23:42] | supplanting thoughts and sensations | 能够侵入受害者的大脑 |
[23:44] | into its victim’s mind. | 修改思想和感觉 |
[23:46] | Also known to protect their young at any cost. | 同时不惜一切代价保护幼崽 |
[24:00] | You know what I’m looking for. | 你知道我在找什么 |
[24:03] | A breath mint? Dermatologist recommendation? | 薄荷糖 推荐皮肤科医生 |
[24:07] | Reese’s Pieces? | 里斯巧克力豆 |
[24:09] | Oh, right, your kid. | 知道了 你的孩子 |
[24:10] | You’re looking for your kid. | 你在找你的孩子 |
[24:12] | And if you let me go, I’ll help you. | 你放开我 我就帮你 |
[24:14] | Your species cannot be trusted. | 你们人类不值得信任 |
[24:18] | Look, I want to help you. | 听着 我很想帮你 |
[24:20] | I do. You can’t find him without me. | 真的 没有我你找不到的 |
[24:23] | Agreed. | 没错 |
[24:38] | Going somewhere, Professor? | 要去哪儿 教授 |
[24:39] | I don’t have time to explain. | 没时间解释了 |
[24:40] | I’m taking the jumpship whether you like it or not. | 不管你怎么想我都要开走逃生舰 |
[24:44] | Yo, aw, Mick, come on, man. I just souped this baby up. | 米克 拜托 我刚加强了它的马力 |
[24:48] | Jefferson, please, I need you to help me get out of 1988. | 杰佛逊 求你 帮我离开1988年 |
[24:50] | Help you? | 帮你吗 |
[24:52] | After you’ve been lying to me? | 我可是被你骗了 |
[24:53] | You’ve been sneaking out on us. | 你瞒着我们偷溜 |
[24:55] | You erased the jump logs. | 抹除穿越记录 |
[24:56] | You’re working with the Time Bureau. | 你在跟时间调查局合作 |
[24:58] | What? Never. | 什么 从来没有 |
[25:00] | What’s in your back pocket, Professor? | 你的后兜里有什么 教授 |
[25:04] | It’s a trans-temporal communicator. | 是跨时间通讯器 |
[25:08] | Mm, so you can talk to your little Time Bureau friends. | 让你能跟你的时间调查局朋友说话 |
[25:10] | No. So I can talk to my– | 不 让我能跟我的… |
[25:13] | Hey, Dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[25:14] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[25:16] | And all of you guys. | 还有大家 |
[25:19] | – Hey, Lily. – Dad? | -你好 莉莉 -爸爸 |
[25:21] | I think it’s time. | 我想时间到了 |
[25:22] | We’re heading to the hospital now, | 我们现在要去医院 |
[25:24] | and you’re gonna be here, right? | 你也会去吧 |
[25:26] | How could I miss the birth of my first grandchild? | 我怎么会错过我的第一个孙出生 |
[25:28] | Good ’cause… this baby’s coming. | 很好 因为宝宝要出生了 |
[25:31] | Okay, I will see you there. Bye, Dad. | 好吧 我们在医院见 再见 爸爸 |
[25:36] | I took the jumpship back to 2017 | 我坐逃生舰回去2017年 |
[25:38] | so I could give Lily the other communicator. | 给莉莉另一个通讯器 |
[25:41] | And you wiped the jump logs why? | 你为什么要抹掉穿越记录 |
[25:43] | Because I wanted you to know that I was committed to you | 因为我要让你知道我对你和 |
[25:46] | and to the team. | 对队伍的忠诚 |
[25:47] | I made the decision to stay | 我决定留下来 |
[25:48] | and I needed you to know that I meant it. | 我要让你知道我是认真的 |
[25:52] | Clearly, my subterfuge has… | 显然我的欺骗… |
[25:54] | robbed me of the chance to be at the birth of my grandchild. | 剥夺了我看着我的孙出生的机会 |
[25:58] | No. | 不 |
[26:00] | We can take the Waverider. | 我们可以开乘波号去 |
[26:01] | What about the rest of the team? | 其他的队员怎么办 |
[26:03] | I’m sure they’ll manage. | 我相信他们能行 |
[26:05] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[26:06] | Grey, it’s your first grandkid. | 灰老头 那是你第一个孙 |
[26:09] | Why would you think I’d want you to miss that? | 你为什么觉得我会让你错过 |
[26:12] | Come on, man, let’s go. | 快点 老兄 走吧 |
[26:18] | What’s going on? Where’s kid Ray? | 怎么回事 小雷在哪里 |
[26:20] | They’re interrogating me. Him. | 他们在审问我 他 |
[26:21] | Code Red. Engaging lockdown protocols. | 红色警报 启动封锁协议 |
[26:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:26] | So why don’t you calm down | 你冷静一下 |
[26:28] | and we’ll have ourselves a nice little chat? | 我们好好聊个天 |
[26:33] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[26:35] | Come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[26:41] | You’re real. | 你是真的 |
[26:46] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[26:57] | We got to move. They won’t stay down long. | 赶紧走 他们很快就会起来了 |
[27:00] | We can’t leave without Gumball. | 我们不能留下口香糖 |
[27:01] | Look, that thing is not your friend. | 那不是你的朋友 |
[27:03] | It may be cute and cuddly now, | 它现在也许可爱和讨人喜欢 |
[27:04] | but sooner or later, it’s gonna turn on you. | 但迟早 你会被它背叛 |
[27:06] | Gumball wouldn’t do that. | 口香糖不会那么做的 |
[27:07] | We can save him, I know it. | 我们可以救它 我知道 |
[27:09] | Look, Raymond. | 听着 雷蒙德 |
[27:11] | I get that you’re lonely | 我知道你很寂寞 |
[27:13] | and that you’re just trying to cope. | 你在努力摆脱寂寞 |
[27:15] | But, buddy, you can’t live in a fantasy world forever. | 但你不能永远活在自己的虚幻世界里 |
[27:18] | – Ray. – Look, trust me. | -雷 -相信我 |
[27:20] | I understand that it hurts to learn | 我知道认清事实会伤害到你 |
[27:22] | that the world isn’t as perfect as you want it to be. | 世界没有如你所愿那么完美 |
[27:25] | But sooner or later… | 但迟早 |
[27:28] | you have to start facing reality. | 你得开始面对现实 |
[27:30] | Otherwise you’re gonna end up getting yourself killed. | 否则你会害死自己 |
[27:36] | Listen to us. | 听我们说 |
[27:39] | We’re gonna save your friend | 我们会救出你朋友 |
[27:40] | and make it out of here together. | 一起离开这里 |
[27:43] | All right? | 好吗 |
[27:45] | Because that’s what brave knights do. | 因为那是勇敢的骑士会做的 |
[27:49] | Right, Sir Galahad? | 对吗 加拉哈特爵士 |
[27:54] | Let’s do it. | 我们开干吧 |
[28:16] | – Where are you guys? – Not sure exactly. | -你们在哪里 -不确定 |
[28:19] | Looks like they turned the rec center | 看来他们把健身馆 |
[28:20] | into some kind of government research facility. | 变成了政府的研究中心 |
[28:21] | We’re on our way to save the baby Dominator. | 我们现在去救支配者宝宝 |
[28:23] | – What? – It’s a long story. | -什么 -说来话长 |
[28:26] | Well, that story’s about to get a lot more interesting | 好吧 更有趣的是 |
[28:28] | because his mom just landed and she’s looking for him. | 宝宝的母亲刚刚过来找它了 |
[28:31] | Wait, the Dominator has a Mominator? | 慢着 支配者有支配者母亲 |
[28:32] | And it gets worse. | 还有更糟的事 |
[28:35] | I think she might have read my mind. | 她可能看了我的大脑 |
[28:36] | Wait, what did she see? | 慢着 她看见了什么 |
[28:38] | Well, she’s looking for her baby. | 她在寻找她的宝宝 |
[28:40] | The last time I saw him was… | 我最后一次看见它是在… |
[28:42] | At my house. | 在我的家 |
[28:44] | My mom’s home. If the queen finds her– | 我妈在家 如果王后找到她的… |
[28:45] | Don’t worry, we won’t let that happen. | 别担心 我们不会让这件事发生 |
[28:47] | I’ll keep watch for the queen. | 我会盯着王后 |
[28:48] | – You check on Ray’s mom. – Okay. | -你去查看雷的妈妈 -好吧 |
[28:49] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[28:51] | I’m kidding. | 我在说笑 |
[28:57] | Animal control. Again. | 动物管理局 又来了 |
[29:00] | Back to check out my crawl space? | 回来检查我的私处吗 |
[29:02] | Your who? | 你的什么 |
[29:06] | So what’s your excuse this time? | 你这次要用什么借口 |
[29:08] | Family of possums? | 负鼠做窝 |
[29:11] | Come to wrestle a bear? | 来抓捕熊 |
[29:13] | How did you make a family of possums sound so sexy? | 为什么你能把负鼠做窝说得那么性感 |
[29:16] | Well, you found your animal right here. | 你在这里找到你的动物了 |
[29:19] | But good luck controlling her. | 但祝你好运控制好她 |
[29:24] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[29:40] | Mrs. Palmer? | 帕尔默夫人 |
[29:41] | Please help me! Help! | 请帮帮我 帮我 |
[29:44] | But if you’re here, then… | 如果你在这里 那… |
[29:48] | It’s a– | 是个… |
[29:49] | Wow, you are very powerful. | 你的力量很大 |
[29:55] | You have no idea. | 你想都想不到 |
[30:12] | Ray’s mom, it’s an honor just to be nominated– | 雷的妈妈 很荣幸被选… |
[30:14] | We both know it’s too late to stop this. | 你我都知道现在来不及阻止了 |
[30:16] | Well, maybe if we just get to know each other– | 也许我们刚认识彼此… |
[30:20] | Get away from him, you bitch. | 离他远点 贱人 |
[30:21] | I knew it, you’re jealous. | 我就知道 你吃醋了 |
[30:23] | No, she’s messing with your mind. | 不 她在扰乱你的大脑 |
[30:26] | She’s making you see things. That… | 她控制你的视觉 那… |
[30:28] | Nate, that is not Ray’s mother. | 内特 那不是雷的母亲 |
[30:29] | Don’t be ridiculous. Of course it’s Ray’s mom. | 太荒唐了 这当然是雷的妈妈 |
[30:31] | Who else would it be? Oh, my God. | 否则还能是谁 天啊 |
[30:34] | I kissed a Dominator. | 我吻了支配者 |
[30:36] | And I liked it. | 而且我很喜欢 |
[30:38] | What’s the matter? | 有什么关系呢 |
[30:40] | Don’t you think I’m pretty? | 你不觉得我很漂亮吗 |
[30:49] | Hey, over here. | 喂 看这里 |
[30:54] | Super ambitious album. | 野心勃勃的专辑 |
[30:59] | Sara, we found the queen. | 莎拉 我们找到王后了 |
[31:09] | Awesome costume. | 棒呆了的装束 |
[31:12] | I’m almost back to the ship. | 我快回到飞船了 |
[31:13] | I’ll fly to you, | 我会飞过去找你们 |
[31:14] | and we’ll try to lure her onto the brig. | 我们再把她引进去禁闭室 |
[31:16] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[31:19] | “Oh, crap” what? | “糟糕”什么 |
[31:20] | 借用乘波号 马上回来 杰克斯 罗里 斯泰因 | |
[31:23] | All right, on to plan B. | 好吧 进行备用计划 |
[31:25] | Let’s say somebody stole the Waverider. | 假如有人把乘波号偷走了 |
[31:27] | What if we give the queen what she wants | 如果给王后她要的东西 |
[31:29] | and just hope she goes in peace? | 希望她和平离开呢 |
[31:31] | You mean the baby? I’m already on it. | 你是说宝宝吗 我正在办 |
[31:34] | Gumball. | 口香糖 |
[31:38] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[31:39] | Step away. | 站远一点 |
[31:40] | You have no idea what that thing is capable of. | 你不知道这家伙的能力 |
[31:43] | We’re taking it with us. No one needs to get hurt. | 我们带它走 没人需要受伤 |
[31:47] | Can’t let you do that. | 不能让你那么做 |
[31:49] | Uh, I don’t think you want to do that. | 我觉得你不想那么做 |
[31:52] | You should really lower your weapons. | 你真的应该把武器放下 |
[31:57] | I-I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:02] | He’s controlling them. | 它在控制他们 |
[32:04] | Ray, turn it back on. | 雷 再打开 |
[32:06] | – No. – No? What? | -不 -不 什么 |
[32:07] | What do you mean no? | 为什么不 |
[32:08] | It’ll hurt him. | 它会受伤 |
[32:09] | He’ll hurt all of us. | 它会伤害我们所有人 |
[32:10] | He wouldn’t do that. | 它不会那么做的 |
[32:11] | I can’t believe I was this stubborn. | 不敢相信我这么固执 |
[32:13] | Look, if you don’t listen to me, we’re all going to die. | 你如果不听我的话 我们都会死 |
[32:20] | *Good morning* | *早上好* |
[32:23] | *Good morning* | *早上好* |
[32:26] | *We’ve talked the whole night through* | *我们一整晚都在聊* |
[32:28] | *Good morning, good morning to you* | *早上好 跟你说声早上好* |
[32:32] | *Good morning, good morning* | *早上好 早上好* |
[32:35] | *Sunbeams will soon shine through* | *阳光很快会照耀* |
[32:38] | *Good morning, good morning to you* | *早上好 跟你说声早上好* |
[32:42] | *Good morning, good morning* | *早上好 早上好* |
[32:45] | *It’s great to stay up late* | *熬夜非常好* |
[32:47] | *Good morning, good morning to you* | *早上好 跟你说声早上好* |
[32:49] | So we should go, right? | 那么我们该走了吧 |
[32:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[32:55] | I told you he wouldn’t hurt anyone. | 我告诉过你它不会伤害任何人 |
[32:58] | You’re right. I should have trusted you. | 你说得对 我本该相信你 |
[33:01] | I’m sorry for the tough love. | 抱歉对你用了严厉的爱 |
[33:03] | *Good morning, good morning to you* | *早上好 跟你说声早上好* |
[33:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:07] | *Left the movie show* | *离开电影* |
[33:08] | *The future wasn’t bright* | *未来不光明* |
[33:11] | *But came the dawn* | *但到了黎明* |
[33:12] | *The show goes on* | *又开始表演* |
[33:13] | *And I don’t want to say good night* | *我不想说声晚上好* |
[33:16] | Man, you guys are really good. | 天啊 你们太棒了 |
[33:17] | – Ray. – Yeah, but they were just– | -雷 -但 他们… |
[33:19] | *Good morning* | *早上好* |
[33:20] | *Good morning* | *早上好* |
[33:22] | Quick, I’m sure those agents | 快点 那些探员肯定 |
[33:23] | are already coming to their senses. | 已经清醒过来了 |
[33:24] | – Hey, we can use those. – Those aren’t ours. | -那些我们用得上 -那些不是我们的 |
[33:26] | We can’t steal. | 我们不能偷 |
[33:28] | I knew you were a good kid. | 我知道你是个好孩子 |
[33:29] | But let’s just make an exception, just this once. | 但破例一次吧 就这一次 |
[33:31] | Guys, we’ve got the baby. | 各位 宝宝在我们这里 |
[33:33] | And we got the queen. | 王后在我们这里 |
[33:34] | And she’s trying to kill us. | 而且她在追杀我们 |
[33:35] | Let’s hope everyone gets here at the same time, | 希望大家同时到这里 |
[33:38] | or else we’re gonna have one angry alien mama. | 否则我们要面对愤怒的外星妈妈了 |
[33:40] | – We’re gonna make it. – Are you sure it’s okay | -我们会赶得及的 -你确定我们借用 |
[33:42] | – we borrowed the Waverider? – I’m sure they’ll be fine. | -乘波号没事吗 -我确定他们会没事 |
[33:45] | We’re never gonna make it. | 我们赶不及了 |
[33:47] | They went this way! | 他们往这去了 |
[33:50] | God, I hope this works. | 天啊 希望这能行 |
[34:06] | Hey, Gumball. | 你好 口香糖 |
[34:21] | Mominator incoming! | 支配者母亲来了 |
[34:23] | I’ll take her. This one’s personal. | 我来对付它 私人恩怨 |
[34:25] | She put me in a cocoon. | 它把我包起来了 |
[34:33] | Whoa, it’s like “E.T.” | 就像《外星人ET》 |
[34:35] | What’s “E.T.”? | 什么是《外星人ET》 |
[34:36] | “What’s ‘E.T.’?” | “什么是《外星人ET》” |
[34:54] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[35:15] | You have to go now. | 你现在得走了 |
[35:17] | You need your mom. | 你需要你妈妈 |
[35:19] | But we’ll still be friends. | 但我们还是朋友 |
[35:23] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[35:26] | I have people here to take care of me. | 这里的人会照顾我 |
[35:34] | And I wouldn’t have found them without you. | 因为你我才认识他们 |
[35:39] | Go on. Go on, little buddy. | 去吧 去吧 小伙计 |
[35:41] | Go to your mama. | 去找你妈妈 |
[36:12] | See you later, Gumball. | 再见了 口香糖 |
[36:28] | I’m not crying. I just have, uh, | 我没有哭 我只是… |
[36:30] | alien goo in my eye. | 眼睛里有外星粘液 |
[36:32] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也是 |
[36:33] | Now I’m gonna go brush my teeth forever. | 现在我要彻底刷个牙 |
[36:37] | Wait. Why? | 等下 为什么 |
[36:43] | I’m so glad | 我非常高兴 |
[36:45] | I could be here to welcome you to this world. | 我能在这里欢迎你来到这个世界 |
[36:49] | I’m sure it’s overwhelming, and I’m sorry to say… | 我相信这令人难以应对 但我抱歉地说 |
[36:52] | it doesn’t really ever go away. | 这永远都挥散不去 |
[36:54] | But this place… | 但这个地方… |
[36:57] | it’s also full… | 也充满… |
[36:59] | of wonders. | 奇妙 |
[37:02] | Wonders that I’m discovering even now. | 我到现在才发现的奇妙 |
[37:11] | I’m sorry, man. I– | 我很抱歉 老兄 |
[37:13] | You almost missed this because of me, | 你差点因为我而错过 |
[37:15] | because I didn’t trust you, and– | 因为我不相信你 |
[37:16] | No, I should have been… | 不 我应该… |
[37:18] | I should have been honest with you | 我应该一开始 |
[37:19] | from the beginning. | 就对你诚实 |
[37:21] | You’re as much a part of this family | 你是这个家的一分子 |
[37:23] | as Lily and Clarissa and now | 就像莉莉和克莱丽莎 |
[37:25] | this little guy, Ronnie. | 还有这个小家伙 罗尼 |
[37:27] | It’s perfect that you’re here with us right now. | 你现在跟我们一起在这里很完美 |
[37:31] | Mr. Rory, on the other hand, is inexplicable. | 罗里先生 换句话说 难以言表 |
[37:35] | I thought we should celebrate. | 我想我们应该庆祝一下 |
[37:38] | One for you. | 一根给你 |
[37:40] | – One for you. – Thank you. | -一根给你 -谢谢 |
[37:42] | – And one for you. – Man, dude, come on, man. | -还有一根给你 -老兄 拜托 |
[37:43] | Not the baby. | 不能给宝宝 |
[37:46] | Cute. | 很可爱 |
[37:52] | – What happened? – Possums. | -怎么回事 -负鼠 |
[37:55] | It’s mating season. | 现在是交配季 |
[37:56] | They got all in your vents. | 它们跑进你的通风孔里了 |
[37:57] | So, um… | 所以… |
[37:59] | we got rid of them. | 我们把它们赶出来了 |
[38:00] | So you’re saying one of Ray’s strays didn’t do this? | 所以不是雷的小宠物干的吗 |
[38:05] | Your son? | 你儿子吗 |
[38:06] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[38:07] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[38:09] | don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll grow out of that eventually. | 别担心 我相信他长大了就不会了 |
[38:11] | You know, and, uh, | 你知道 |
[38:13] | I think you’re doing a really good job with him. | 我认为你真的把他养育得很好 |
[38:17] | Yeah, so could we go now, please? | 所以我们现在能走了吗 |
[38:19] | Yep. | 好 |
[38:21] | I can’t believe you made out with my mom. | 不敢相信你跟我妈亲热 |
[38:23] | Look, man, it was the ’80s. | 老兄 这是八十年代 |
[38:34] | Did the right thing, you know. | 你做得很正确 |
[38:36] | Letting him go. | 放它回去 |
[38:38] | He was my only real friend. | 我只有这个真正的朋友 |
[38:40] | We were supposed to watch the movie together. | 我们本来要一起看电影的 |
[38:45] | You know, I felt alone for a long time. | 我很长时间都觉得很寂寞 |
[38:51] | So long that I just figured | 直到最近 |
[38:53] | that’s how things were gonna be. | 我才搞明白 |
[38:56] | It turns out there were people out there for me that | 结果发现原来我的伙伴就在那里 |
[38:59] | I didn’t even know I wanted. | 只是我不知道我需要 |
[39:02] | You’ll find your people too. | 你也会找到你的伙伴 |
[39:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:07] | You just have to keep believing that things will be okay | 你只要继续相信一切都会没事的 |
[39:10] | even when it’s hard. | 哪怕遇到艰难的事 |
[39:12] | Will you watch the movie with me? | 你会陪我看电影吗 |
[39:16] | Yeah, my ride’s here, but maybe next time. | 好啊 可是我得走了 下次吧 |
[39:23] | Besides, shouldn’t you be out trick-or-treating? | 而且 你不该出去玩”不给糖就捣蛋”吗 |
[39:24] | Me and Gumball were gonna go together. | 我和口香糖本来要一起去的 |
[39:26] | Besides, I can’t eat all that candy anyway. | 而且 我不能吃那些糖果 |
[39:33] | Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[39:36] | Hey, look at Palmer. | 看帕尔默 |
[39:38] | What are you supposed to be? | 你这身装束是什么 |
[39:39] | I’m the Atom. | 我是原子侠 |
[39:40] | That’s, like, the coolest superhero ever. | 那是世上最酷的超级英雄 |
[39:42] | The Atom? That’s a stupid name. | 原子侠 很蠢的名字 |
[39:45] | Actually, I think it’s pretty clever. | 其实 我觉得挺聪明的 |
[39:54] | Cool costume. | 不错的装束 |
[39:55] | I can’t believe you guys | 我不敢相信 |
[39:56] | talked me into wearing this. | 你们说服我穿这一身 |
[39:58] | How do you fight in these things? | 穿成这样要怎么战斗 |
[40:00] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[40:02] | We’re his friends. | 我们是他的朋友 |
[40:05] | These guys are your friends? | 这些人是你的朋友 |
[40:08] | Cool. | 酷 |
[40:10] | Hand the candy over. | 把糖果交出来 |
[40:13] | And your allowance. | 还有你的零用钱 |
[40:24] | You know, in my time, the FDA outlawed all this. | 在我的年代 这些全被食管局禁了 |
[40:28] | Guess they got my letters. | 看来他们收到我的信了 |
[40:32] | Hey, do your missions always go this poorly? | 你们的任务都这么差劲的吗 |
[40:35] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[40:37] | There was this one time where we… | 曾经有一次我们… |
[40:40] | No, actually, yes, they do. | 不 事实上就是这样 |
[40:43] | Yeah, can’t wait for the next one. | 对下一项迫不及待了 |
[40:47] | Which means we should probably get to know each other. | 也就是我们也许该互相了解一下 |
[40:50] | So… | 那么 |
[40:52] | two truths and a lie. | 两真一假 |
[40:54] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[40:56] | Are we team-building right now? | 现在在做队伍建设吗 |
[40:57] | Number one. | 第一个 |
[40:58] | Back home, my friends used to call me Z. | 在家乡 朋友们都叫我Z |
[41:02] | Number two, I got a copy of “Zelda” on the black market | 第二个 我在黑市买了套”塞尔达” |
[41:05] | and never beat that final boss. | 但从来没赢过终极老大 |
[41:08] | Ganon. | 加农 |
[41:09] | And number three, | 还有第三个 |
[41:12] | I love musicals. | 我喜欢音乐剧 |
[41:18] | Z… Z… | |
[41:19] | we’re watching “Singin’ in the Rain.” | 我们看《雨中曲》 |
[41:21] | I’ll go get the popcorn. | 我去拿爆米花 |
[41:25] | Hey, movie night. Want to join us? | 要加入我们的电影之夜吗 |
[41:28] | Man, I got some work to do, and… | 老兄 我有活要干 |
[41:32] | Actually, I want to ask you something. | 其实 我想问你个问题 |
[41:34] | Yeah, shoot. | 好 问吧 |
[41:36] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[41:37] | seeing Stein with his grandkid earlier, I… | 早前看见斯泰因跟他的孙子 我… |
[41:40] | I mean, we’re his family, but this isn’t his home. | 我们是他的家人 但这不是他的家 |
[41:44] | – Not anymore. – Yeah. But… | -不再是了 -对 但 |
[41:47] | you two are inseparable. | 你俩是不可分开的 |
[41:49] | Like, literally. | 就是这样 没错 |
[41:51] | That’s what I need your help with. | 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[41:54] | I want to break up Firestorm. | 我要分开火风暴 |