时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How will we be remembered? | 我们将如何被记住 |
[00:04] | Will it be for saving the world twice? | 是拯救了世界两次吗 |
[00:07] | Nope, we’re the team who broke time. | 不 是让时间破裂的队伍 |
[00:09] | That’s right, history has been torn to shreds, | 没错 历史已经被撕碎 |
[00:13] | which means it’s up to us | 也就是说 需要我们 |
[00:15] | to put it back together again piece by piece, | 一点一点地把它拼回去 |
[00:18] | fixing these so-called anachronisms | 在我们被撕碎前 |
[00:20] | before we get torn to shreds. | 修复好这些所谓的时代错误 |
[00:22] | So please don’t call us heroes. | 所以请不要叫我们英雄 |
[00:25] | We’re Legends. | 我们是传奇 |
[00:29] | I told you, I was leaving to create an organization | 我说了我离开是为了创造一个 |
[00:31] | to replace the Time Masters. | 代替时间之主的组织 |
[00:33] | – 15 minutes ago. – For you. | -15分钟前 -对你而言 |
[00:35] | Forming the Time Bureau | 过去这五年 |
[00:36] | has been the work of the last five years of my life. | 我一直忙着建立时间调查局 |
[00:39] | They are undependable, unpredictable, dangerous. | 他们不可信赖 不可预测 危险 |
[00:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:43] | My decision to leave had nothing to do with you. | 我决定离开与你毫无关系 |
[00:46] | I could feel myself losing control. | 我都感觉到自己失控了 |
[00:49] | The animal was in charge, not me. | 是动物在控制 不是我 |
[00:51] | Tell me what we’re facing here. | 直接告诉我我们面对的是什么吧 |
[00:52] | That information is need-to-know. | 那是按须知密的信息 |
[00:58] | Welcome back, Kuasa. | 欢迎回来 瓜莎 |
[01:07] | This is A.R.G.U.S. | 我们是天眼会 |
[01:08] | Anti-meta-human curfew is in effect. | 正在施行反超能力者宵禁 |
[01:11] | Citizens, please stay in your homes. | 请市民们待在家中 |
[01:15] | HQ, this is Transport X-17. | 总部 我是运输队X17 |
[01:18] | En route to facility. | 正在去监狱的路上 |
[01:19] | Copy, X-17. | 收到 X17 |
[01:21] | Standing by to receive prisoner. | 准备接收犯人 |
[01:39] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[02:32] | Code 99. | 紧急情况 |
[02:34] | We have a code 99! | 这里有紧急情况 |
[02:51] | So there’s this theory | 有这么个说法 |
[02:53] | that the phrase “Bring home the bacon” | “把培根带回家[养家糊口]” |
[02:55] | started in a town in Old England. | 起源于旧英国的一个小镇 |
[02:58] | Bacon was awarded to any man who can truthfully say | 能老实交代过去一年没跟老婆吵架的男人 |
[03:01] | he and his wife had not argued that past year. | 可以得到培根作为奖励 |
[03:03] | The same cannot be said of you and Ms. Jiwe, however. | 不过你和吉韦小姐不是这样 |
[03:07] | No, because I’m eating bacon. | 对 因为我正在吃培根 |
[03:09] | – But since you asked– – I didn’t. | -不过既然你问了 -我没问 |
[03:11] | Hey, it is a little awkward. | 这有点尴尬 |
[03:14] | I mean, I am a little resentful– | 我有点愤怒 |
[03:15] | Please, if you need to discuss this with someone, | 拜托 如果你想跟别人倾诉这件事 |
[03:18] | – I would suggest Amaya. – Yeah, I know. | -我建议你去找阿玛雅 -是的 我知道 |
[03:21] | We should talk things out, but– | 我们是应该把事情说开 不过 |
[03:24] | Amaya. | 阿玛雅 |
[03:25] | Acute arachnoid somnambulism. | 急性蛛型梦游症 |
[03:27] | Now, this really is fascinating. | 这太厉害了 |
[03:30] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[03:31] | She’s having a dream she’s a spider. | 她梦到自己是只蜘蛛 |
[03:33] | We gotta wake her up before she crawls into the engine. | 我们得在她爬到引擎前叫醒她 |
[03:36] | – Amaya! – You’re not supposed to wake a sleepwalker, | -阿玛雅 -不能叫醒梦游的人 |
[03:38] | especially when they’re stuck to the ceiling. | 尤其是粘在天花板上的人 |
[03:39] | Why not? Amaya! | 为什么不能 阿玛雅 |
[03:43] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[03:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:47] | I…I was– I was having a nightmare. | 我 我刚才 在做噩梦 |
[03:49] | And in the process, summoned the ashe of a spider. | 在这期间 你召唤了蜘蛛的艾什 |
[03:52] | Astonishing! | 好惊人 |
[03:53] | No, Martin. It isn’t. | 不 马丁 不是的 |
[03:56] | What if I summoned a rhino | 如果我召唤了一头犀牛 |
[03:57] | and I crashed through the hull of the ship? | 撞坏了飞船的船体呢 |
[03:59] | Or a lion and I mauled someone? | 或召唤出狮子咬伤了谁呢 |
[04:00] | Well, if the victim was Mr. Rory, I can imagine– | 如果受害者是罗里先生 我能想象 |
[04:02] | It’s gonna be okay. We’re gonna figure out | 没事的 我们会搞清楚 |
[04:04] | what’s going on with you and your totem. | 你和你的图腾是怎么回事 |
[04:05] | What do you think I’ve been trying to do | 你以为我过去半年 |
[04:07] | for the past six months? | 都在干什么 |
[04:08] | In my experience, | 以我的经验 |
[04:09] | there is no problem that cannot be solved | 只要严格地应用科学 |
[04:11] | by the rigorous application of science. | 没有什么问题是解决不了的 |
[04:13] | It’s a mystical totem, Martin. | 那是一个神秘的图腾 马丁 |
[04:14] | I believe we should start in the med bay. | 我想我们应该先去医疗舱 |
[04:17] | Please, please. Come with me. Come with me. | 没事的 没事的 跟我来 跟我来 |
[04:25] | Code 99. This is Agent Gary Green. | 紧急情况 我是盖瑞·格林探员 |
[04:28] | Seattle, Washington, 2042. | 华盛顿州西雅图市 2042年 |
[04:31] | I just witnessed a female meta of unknown origin. | 我刚刚看到一个来历不明的女超能力者 |
[04:34] | She killed everyone. | 她杀死了所有人 |
[04:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:38] | We intercepted a distress call | 我们截获了一个 |
[04:40] | from one of Rip’s Time Bureau agents. | 时间调查局探员的遇险呼救 |
[04:41] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[04:42] | Actually, forget it. I don’t care. | 算了 当我没问 我才不关心呢 |
[04:44] | It’s the dweeby one, Gary. | 是那个笨蛋盖瑞 |
[04:46] | Still don’t care. | 还是不关心 |
[04:47] | Yeah, I gotta go with Mick on this one. | 我觉得这次米克说得对 |
[04:49] | Why would we help those ass clowns? | 我们为什要帮那群混蛋呢 |
[04:51] | I mean, that’s not our job. | 那不是我们的工作 |
[04:52] | Hopefully that little time dweeb learns his lesson. | 希望那个时间笨蛋这次能学乖 |
[04:55] | Agreed, but last time I checked, | 同意 不过如果我没记错 |
[04:57] | we help people who are in trouble. | 我们帮助有困难的人 |
[05:01] | I don’t. | 我不是 |
[05:11] | Something feels off about this place. | 这地方感觉不对劲 |
[05:14] | Yeah. Like, where is everybody? | 就说 其他人都去哪了 |
[05:16] | Martial law. It’s a police state. | 戒严令 这是警察国家 |
[05:19] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:20] | I can smell pigs. | 闻到猪[警察]的味道 |
[05:21] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[05:23] | All the cars on the street are military. | 街上所有的车都是军队的 |
[05:25] | More pigs! Get down! Get down! | 猪[警察]来了 藏起来 藏起来 |
[05:34] | That’s A.R.G.U.S.–covert paramilitary organization. | 那是天眼会 秘密准军事组织 |
[05:37] | Yeah, but it seems they’ve forgotten how to be covert. | 是啊 但他们好像忘了怎么隐秘了 |
[05:40] | The signal we intercepted came from over there. | 咱们截取的信号来自那里 |
[05:46] | Should be here somewhere. | 应该就在这附近 |
[05:48] | Gary! Gary! | 盖瑞 盖瑞 |
[05:52] | Gary! | 盖瑞 |
[05:52] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[05:55] | She’s gonna kill me. | 她肯定会杀了我的 |
[05:56] | The chick from your distress call? | 你呼救的那个妞吗 |
[05:58] | Agent Sharpe. | 夏普探员 |
[05:59] | – She hates you guys. – Well, feeling’s mutual. | -她恨死你们了 -彼此彼此 |
[06:03] | Look, you said there was a female meta killing everyone. | 你说有一个女超能力者杀死了所有人 |
[06:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:06] | No, this is classified Time Bureau business. | 不 这是时间调查局的机密案子 |
[06:08] | Open your mouth and say some words. | 张开你的嘴告诉我们 |
[06:12] | Guess you’re gonna have to decide | 看起来你要决定下 |
[06:13] | who you’re more afraid of, | 你更害怕谁了 |
[06:14] | Agent Sharpe or Mick here. | 夏普探员还是这里的米克 |
[06:18] | The Bureau got a ping on some unregulated time travel. | 调查局发现了非法的时间旅行 |
[06:21] | But when I got here, the person I was supposed to arrest… | 但当我到这 我应该逮捕的人却… |
[06:23] | Was a meta-human who had no problem murdering people? | 是个对杀人毫无顾忌的超能力者 |
[06:26] | Her powers let her control water. | 她有控制水的超能力 |
[06:30] | A human squirt gun. Big deal. | 一个水枪人 有什么大不了的 |
[06:32] | No, you guys really have no idea how dangerous this woman is. | 不 你们绝对无法想象这女人有多危险 |
[06:36] | Dweeb’s right. That chick’s dangerous. | 那笨蛋说得对 这妞很危险 |
[06:38] | She just blew through those pigs like it was nothing. | 她不费吹灰之力就干掉了那帮猪[警察] |
[06:42] | Actually, I fought someone | 其实几年前 |
[06:43] | with water powers like this a few years ago. | 我跟能控制水的超能力者战斗过 |
[06:45] | It was not very pleasant. | 不怎么痛快的经历 |
[06:46] | Well, why would a time-traveling meta-human | 为什么一个穿越时间的超能力者 |
[06:47] | come to 2042 to kill a bunch of A.R.G.U.S. agents? | 要来2042年杀一些天眼会的特工 |
[06:50] | She didn’t. | 不是这样 |
[06:53] | She came here to kill their prisoner. | 她是来杀他们的囚犯 |
[06:55] | Well, it looks like she struck out. | 看来她没成功 |
[06:56] | Something tells me our assassin doesn’t give up so easily. | 我觉得这个刺客不会那么轻易放弃 |
[06:59] | – You got a plan, Captain? – Why? | -你有计划吗 船长 -怎么 |
[07:02] | We saved Four-eyes. Mission accomplished. | 我们救了四眼 任务完成了 |
[07:04] | And Four-Eyes’ mission was to prevent the anachronism. | 而四眼的任务是阻止时代错误 |
[07:09] | You mean stop the water witch | 你是说阻止水女巫 |
[07:11] | before she kills whoever was in the back of that truck? | 不让她杀掉在车后边的那个人 |
[07:14] | Gideon, scan A.R.G.U.S.’ logs. | 吉迪恩 扫描天眼会的记录 |
[07:16] | See if you can ID the prisoner. | 看看你能不能找出谁是囚犯 |
[07:17] | I can do better than that, Captain. | 我能做得更好 船长 |
[07:19] | I can project the prisoner’s most likely destination. | 我能预测出囚犯有可能的目的地 |
[07:22] | Even better. | 那更好了 |
[07:42] | Zari Tomaz? | 扎莉·汤马兹 |
[07:47] | Come with us if you want to live. | 如果想活命就跟我们来 |
[07:49] | Yeah, I used that one once. | 我也说过一样的话 |
[07:51] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 来吧 我们离开这里 |
[07:53] | Yeah, I don’t know who you are or what you’re doing, | 我不知道你们是谁或在干什么 |
[07:55] | but you’re gonna lead A.R.G.U.S. right here. | 但是你们会把天眼会引过来的 |
[07:57] | No, don’t worry. We can protect you. | 不 别担心 我们可以保护你 |
[07:59] | Who’s gonna protect you? | 那谁来保护你 |
[08:04] | This is A.R.G.U.S. | 这里是天眼会 |
[08:06] | Sara Lance, Nathaniel Heywood, | 莎拉·兰斯 内特尼尔·海伍德 |
[08:08] | Raymond Palmer, and Mick Rory, | 雷蒙德·帕尔默 还有米克·罗里 |
[08:10] | you are listed in the Meta-human Registry as missing. | 你们在超能力者注册档案中显示为失踪 |
[08:12] | You are hereby under arrest | 你们因违反 |
[08:13] | for violating the Anti-Meta-human Act. | 反超能力者法案而被捕了 |
[08:16] | Anti-Meta-human? | 反超能力者 |
[08:17] | Yeah, meta-humans have been illegal since 2021. | 是啊 超能力者在2021年就非法了 |
[08:19] | Didn’t you guys get the memo? | 你们没有备忘录吗 |
[08:20] | No. | 没有 |
[08:23] | Well, nice to meet you. I’m out. | 很高兴遇见你们 我走了 |
[08:25] | Wait, your life is still in danger! | 等下 你还没脱险 |
[08:27] | – Remain where you are. – Ditto. Bye. | -待在原地 -你们也是 再见 |
[08:29] | Detainment units have been notified. | 扣留队已经收到通知 |
[08:32] | Hate to destroy futuristic technology, but… | 我讨厌摧毁未来科技产品 但是… |
[08:36] | Stand down! Go! Go! | 不许动 走走 |
[08:38] | You are surrounded. | 你们被包围了 |
[08:41] | Under the Meta-human Act of 2021, | 根据2021年超能力者法案 |
[08:43] | you are under arrest. | 你们被捕了 |
[08:45] | On the ground! Hands behind your head! | 趴下 手放脑后 |
[08:48] | Final warning! | 最后警告 |
[08:51] | Do as they say. | 照他们说的做 |
[08:52] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你逗我玩吧 |
[08:54] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[09:07] | Don’t suppose I get to call my lawyer. | 我想我没有叫律师的权利吧 |
[09:36] | – What? – I wanted to shoot someone. | -怎么 -我想要开枪烧人 |
[09:39] | All right, let’s get back to the Waverider, | 好了 我们回乘波号吧 |
[09:41] | see if we can get a line on Tomaz. | 看能不能追查到汤马兹 |
[09:43] | Why? Pretty sure she just told us to screw off. | 为什么 我很肯定她刚叫我们滚蛋了 |
[09:46] | Doesn’t change the fact that there’s a rogue time traveler | 但凶险的时间旅行者 |
[09:48] | trying to kill her. | 还在追杀她 |
[09:49] | I can see why. | 我明白为什么 |
[09:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[09:56] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[09:57] | Gideon can’t find anything medically wrong with you. | 吉迪恩没发现你有什么医学问题 |
[10:00] | I told you, Martin, my problem is mystical. | 我都说了 马丁 我的问题是神秘力量 |
[10:03] | It’s not scientific. | 不是科学能解释的 |
[10:04] | Believe me, mysticism is merely science | 相信我 神秘力量只是 |
[10:06] | that hasn’t been understood yet. | 尚未弄清的科学而已 |
[10:08] | Did you figure out what’s wrong with her? | 知道她有什么问题了吗 |
[10:10] | I’m sitting right here, Nathaniel. | 我就坐在这呢 内特尼尔 |
[10:11] | I suggest we consider a new battery of tests… | 我建议再做一套检查 |
[10:14] | – I don’t think there’s– – To check on an overactive hippocampus, | -我觉得不必 -检查海马体的过度活跃 |
[10:16] | latent chromosomal imbalance, | 潜在的染色体不稳定性 |
[10:17] | not to mention temporal dysplasia. | 更要检查时间障碍 |
[10:20] | I’ll ask Jax to adjust Gideon’s diagnostic algorithm. | 我去让杰克斯调整吉迪恩的诊断算法 |
[10:23] | There’s no algorithm for what’s wrong with me. | 你们算不出来我有什么问题 |
[10:27] | It’s my totem. | 是我的图腾 |
[10:29] | It’s the legacy of my ancestors. | 是我祖先们的遗产 |
[10:31] | Great, so let’s go talk to your ancestors. | 很好 那我们去找你的祖先 |
[10:35] | We’re on a time ship. | 这是艘时间飞船 |
[10:38] | This totem means I protect my village, | 图腾的意义在于保护我的村庄 |
[10:40] | not mess with its history. | 而不是扰乱历史 |
[10:43] | What is her problem? | 她怎么了 |
[10:45] | Side effect of temporal dysplasia, I suspect. | 我想是时间障碍的副作用 |
[10:53] | Hey, how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[10:56] | Like I just understood what you meant by the term “Mansplaining.” | 感觉我终于明白你那句”男人说教”的意思了 |
[11:00] | I take it from Nathaniel’s premature return, | 我看内特尼尔提前回来了 |
[11:03] | you didn’t have much luck with Ms. Tomaz. | 猜到你们在汤马兹小姐那碰壁了 |
[11:05] | Well, that was interesting. | 挺有意思的 |
[11:07] | Turns out Zari’s a bit of a… not very nice person. | 看来扎莉不是什么…善茬 |
[11:10] | Apparently it’s illegal to be a meta-human in 2042. | 显然到了2042年 超能力者是违法的 |
[11:14] | You know what I don’t get? A.R.G.U.S. | 知道我不明白什么吗 天眼会 |
[11:16] | – In 2016, they weren’t– – Idiots. | -2016年时他们没有 -很蠢 |
[11:18] | Well, I was gonna say they weren’t trying | 我本来要说他们没有 |
[11:19] | to control the city with killer drones, but… | 用杀手无人机控制城市 但 |
[11:21] | Any authoritarian organization always goes bad–always. | 任何独裁式组织都会变坏 一直如此 |
[11:25] | Which means it’s only a matter of time | 就是说里普和时间调查局 |
[11:27] | before Rip and his Time Bureau turn into the Time Gestapo. | 迟早会变成时间盖世太保 |
[11:31] | In case you’ve forgotten, | 提醒你们一下 |
[11:32] | the Time Bureau only exists to clean up your time mess. | 时间调查局的存在是为了修复你们扰乱的时间 |
[11:35] | Which now includes an at-large time assassin | 现在又多了一个在逃的时间刺客 |
[11:37] | and a fugitive hacker! | 以及一个亡命黑客 |
[11:39] | Is that your way of thanking us for rescuing you? | 你就是这样感谢我们救你的吗 |
[11:42] | Gideon, do we have a location on Zari yet? | 吉迪恩 知道扎莉在哪了吗 |
[11:45] | Negative, Captain. | 不知道 船长 |
[11:47] | I’m afraid Ms. Tomaz has stepped up her efforts | 恐怕汤马兹小姐加强了 |
[11:49] | to remain undetected. | 不被发现的本事 |
[11:50] | Damn, I can see why. Look at this rap sheet. | 天啊 我知道为什么 看看她的前科 |
[11:53] | Burglary, larceny, grand larceny, identity theft, | 入室行窃 偷盗 巨额偷盗 身份盗窃 |
[11:57] | trespassing, digital trespassing, | 非法入侵 数字非法入侵 |
[12:00] | meta-human smuggling, conspiracy– | 偷渡超能力者 密谋策划 |
[12:02] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[12:03] | Multiple religious infractions. | 多重宗教违法 |
[12:06] | – What do you mean? – Zari’s Muslim. | -什么意思 -扎莉是穆斯林 |
[12:08] | And apparently religion is illegal in 2042. | 显然到了2042年 宗教也是违法的 |
[12:11] | Rory, if you had this much heat on you, | 罗里 如果你有这么多罪名 |
[12:13] | where would you go? | 你会去哪 |
[12:20] | My bar. | 我的酒吧 |
[12:23] | What have they done to my bar? | 他们把我的酒吧怎么了 |
[12:29] | Too much, Ray, too much. | 过分了 雷 太过了 |
[12:31] | What? I look like I just robbed a bank. | 怎么 我看着就像刚抢完银行 |
[12:33] | Or a costume store. | 或是戏服店 |
[12:39] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[12:49] | You run, scream, or sic one of those drones on us, | 你敢跑 敢叫 或敢让无人机攻击我们 |
[12:52] | I’ll light you up. You got that, missy? | 我就点燃你 懂吗 小妞 |
[12:55] | Are you guys stalking me? | 你们在跟踪我吗 |
[12:57] | Not me, but for some reason, my boss has a bee in her bonnet | 不是我 但不知为何 我的老大一直唠叨 |
[13:00] | about protecting you from that, uh, | 要保护你不被那个 |
[13:03] | water bitch. | 水贱人干掉 |
[13:04] | Not you, sweetheart. | 没说你 宝贝 |
[13:07] | Yeah, I can take care of myself. | 好吧 我可以保护好自己 |
[13:10] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[13:11] | That why you’re in this bar? | 所以你才来这酒吧 |
[13:13] | Looking to hire muscle? | 雇猛男保护你 |
[13:16] | Look, you can trust us, okay? We’re the good guys. | 你可以相信我们 我们是好人 |
[13:21] | Don’t be fooled by our disguises. | 别被我们的伪装骗了 |
[13:23] | Good guy! | 好人 |
[13:26] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[13:32] | Let’s get out of here. Come on. | 离开这 走 |
[13:47] | A pool party. | 泳池派对 |
[13:50] | Cute tricks. | 好把戏 |
[14:01] | Get her to the ship! | 带她上船 |
[14:02] | You guys have a ship? | 你们有船 |
[14:04] | Is it a big ship? | 很大的船吗 |
[14:24] | How about a diversion, Rory? | 分散注意力 罗里 |
[14:29] | Who wants to fight? | 谁想干一架 |
[14:35] | Go! | 走 |
[14:42] | Okay, this is… | 好了 这… |
[14:46] | almost amazing. | 几乎很惊奇 |
[14:47] | What do you mean, “Almost”? | “几乎”是什么意思 |
[14:49] | Don’t worry. You’ll be safe here. | 别担心 你在这很安全 |
[14:51] | Who’s the woman that’s after you? | 追杀你的那女人是谁 |
[14:53] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[14:54] | Any idea of why someone would want to kill you? | 知道为什么有人想杀你吗 |
[14:57] | Yeah, I can think of quite a few, actually. | 其实我能列出好多 |
[14:58] | Look, if we’re gonna help you, | 要让我们帮你 |
[15:00] | you need to start being more straightforward. | 你就别再藏着掖着了 |
[15:03] | What is she doing here? | 她怎么在这 |
[15:04] | Uh, water woman was trying to kill her, | 水女想杀了她 |
[15:06] | so we’re, um, protecting her. | 所以我们在保护她 |
[15:08] | No, this is technology you are not allowed to see. | 不 这不是你该看到的技术 |
[15:12] | Civilians are not allowed to know about time travel. | 平民不该知道时间旅行的存在 |
[15:17] | Wait, you guys are time travelers? | 等等 你们是时间旅行者吗 |
[15:20] | Nice one, Gary. | 好样的 盖瑞 |
[15:21] | Okay, that’s on me. | 好吧 这是我的错 |
[15:23] | Uh, b-but still, our job is to prevent the anachronism, | 但我们的工作还是预防时代错误 |
[15:26] | which means capturing the assassin, not the target. | 也就是抓刺客 而不是抓刺杀目标 |
[15:29] | I can’t believe– | 不敢相信 |
[15:32] | You guys are time-traveling superheroes? | 你们是穿越时间的超级英雄吗 |
[15:35] | Yeah, we’ve actually saved the world twice. | 没错 其实我们已经拯救了世界两次 |
[15:37] | Not that we’re counting. | 我们没在计数 |
[15:39] | Really? You saved the world. | 真的吗 你们拯救过世界 |
[15:41] | – Twice! – Then why does it still suck? | -两次 -那为什么还这么差劲 |
[15:44] | Just for the record, | 准确来说 |
[15:45] | dealing with that messed-up police state of yours, | 整理你的混乱警察国家 |
[15:47] | that’s on our to-do list, so… | 有在我们的任务清单上 |
[15:49] | But after we capture the person trying to kill you. | 但是得等我们抓到要杀你的人之后 |
[15:52] | And we need your help to do it. | 所以我们需要你的帮忙 |
[15:56] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[15:57] | Since you have no way of tracking this water psycho, | 因为你们没办法追踪这个水怪 |
[16:00] | you plan to use me as bait, right? | 所以打算用我来做诱饵吗 |
[16:03] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:04] | Okay, I’ll help you, on one condition. | 好 我会帮你们的 但是有一个条件 |
[16:07] | You help me break my brother out of the A.R.G.U.S. facility | 你们要帮我哥哥逃出天眼会 |
[16:10] | where they’re holding him. | 关押他的监狱 |
[16:12] | Prison break. | 越狱啊 |
[16:16] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[16:16] | No, no. No, no, no, no, no, | 不不不不 不行 |
[16:18] | they’re not helping you, | 他们不会帮你的 |
[16:19] | because they’re still helping me. | 因为他们还在帮我 |
[16:20] | Guys, this mission has gone way off the rails as it is. | 各位 这项任务已经开始乱套了 |
[16:23] | Zari’s brother is not the priority. | 帮扎莉哥哥越狱可不是首要任务 |
[16:25] | If you really want my help, then that’s my price. | 那是找我帮忙的条件 |
[16:31] | Guess we’re breaking into an A.R.G.U.S. prison. | 看来我们要闯一闯天眼会的监狱了 |
[16:38] | Okay, so I’ve been doing some research. | 我做了一些调查 |
[16:41] | Turns out there’s a root from your region of Zambesi | 发现你们赞比西有一种树根 |
[16:45] | that’s known for its spiritual healing properties. | 以其精神治疗的特性为人所熟知 |
[16:47] | – The Lyoga root? – That’s the one. | -络有加树根吗 -就是它 |
[16:49] | It’s a powerful hallucinogen. | 那是一种强大的致幻剂 |
[16:51] | Yes, and people use it to go vision quests. | 没错 人们用它来做灵境追寻 |
[16:53] | So you admit that my problem might be mystical in nature? | 你承认我的问题本质上是因为神秘力量 |
[16:56] | Well, if you say it’s mystical, | 如果你说是神秘 |
[16:58] | then it’s mystical. | 那就是神秘吧 |
[16:59] | Anyways, I was having a chat with Gideon, | 总之 我跟吉迪恩聊天 |
[17:01] | and it turns out our favorite talking supercomputer | 发现我们最爱的会说话超级电脑 |
[17:04] | is really great at synthesizing pretty much anything. | 非常擅长合成任何东西 |
[17:08] | No. Please tell me you didn’t. | 不 请告诉我你没这么做 |
[17:12] | We re-created the Lyoga root extract right here on the ship. | 我们在飞船上再造了络有加树根萃取物 |
[17:16] | I mean, Gideon did most of the work. | 大部分的活都是吉迪恩做的 |
[17:17] | I pushed, like, seven buttons. | 我也就按了七个按钮 |
[17:19] | Nate, this is a really bad idea. | 内特 这么做真的不好 |
[17:21] | A single miscalculation could be lethal. | 一个计算失误就可能要人命 |
[17:23] | Which is why I did a quality control test on myself first. | 所以我先在自己身上进行了质量控制测试 |
[17:27] | What? You already took it? | 什么 你已经喝了吗 |
[17:29] | Yeah. I just had to make sure it was safe. | 是的 我只是要确保这是安全的 |
[17:33] | So far, pretty good. | 目前为止很好 |
[17:35] | The tongue, getting a little numb. | 舌头开始有点麻 |
[17:38] | But, um, you should drink it now | 但是你现在就该喝掉 |
[17:40] | so we peak at the same time, please. | 我们才能同时达到极点 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:52] | Right, we should be sitting down for this. | 好了 我们应该坐下来 |
[17:58] | The room should be dark. | 应该把房间灯光调暗 |
[18:01] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[18:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:07] | So what do we do now? | 现在该怎么做 |
[18:09] | Believe it or not, this is my first vision quest. | 信不信由你 这是我第一次做灵境追寻 |
[18:13] | Do we chant? | 我们要唱圣歌吗 |
[18:14] | – No. – No. | -不用 -不用 |
[18:15] | We stop talking. | 我们不要说话 |
[18:17] | Close your eyes and just… breathe. | 闭上眼睛 慢慢呼吸 |
[18:23] | Breathing in. Breathing out. | 吸气 吐气 |
[18:25] | Breathing in again– | 再吸气 |
[18:26] | Nate. | 内特 |
[18:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:54] | Rory, don’t. | 罗里 别 |
[18:55] | Just a little. | 就一下 |
[18:56] | Maybe later. Which way? | 也许晚点吧 怎么走 |
[18:59] | My brother’s in the east wing annex. | 我哥哥被关在东侧楼 |
[19:00] | The blueprints Gideon downloaded | 吉迪恩下载的建筑蓝图显示 |
[19:01] | said the control panel’s this way. | 控制室内在这边 |
[19:03] | You guys open the cell. | 你们负责打开牢房 |
[19:05] | Let’s go talk to your brother. | 我们去找你的哥哥聊聊 |
[19:11] | Now. | 现在 |
[19:13] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[19:15] | There’s no maintenance scheduled here till tomorrow. | 维修计划是明天 |
[19:18] | Really? We got a call that, uh, something was broken. | 不是吧 我们接到电话说有东西坏了 |
[19:22] | Yeah? What? | 是吗 什么 |
[19:23] | Your nose. | 你的鼻子 |
[19:31] | Says here my brother’s being held in cell 4587. | 这上面显示我哥哥被关在4587号牢房 |
[19:35] | You guys got a location on the other security console? | 你们到安全控制室了吗 |
[19:39] | Yep, all clear. | 到了 全都安全了 |
[19:42] | All right, which cell do we need to open? | 好了 我们要打开哪间牢房 |
[19:44] | It’s room 4587. | 4587号牢房 |
[19:47] | Okay, I’m on it. | 马上打开 |
[19:52] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[19:55] | You mean everybody locked up in here is a meta? | 关在这里的全都是超能力者吗 |
[19:59] | Yeah. Looks like A.R.G.U.S. is conducting experiments on them. | 看来天眼会在对他们进行实验 |
[20:02] | Guys, open the cell now. | 各位 现在打开牢房 |
[20:06] | I can do a lot better than that. | 我远不止这点能耐 |
[20:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:13] | What does it look like? | 看起来像什么呢 |
[20:27] | Hurry! This way. Come on. Come on. | 快点 这边 快快快 |
[20:30] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[20:32] | I thought you were just gonna open her brother’s cell. | 我以为你只是打开她哥哥的牢房 |
[20:34] | You didn’t see what we saw on the monitors. | 你不知道我们在监视屏上看见什么了 |
[20:36] | A.R.G.U.S. is experimenting on these prisoners. | 天眼会在对这些囚犯做实验 |
[20:40] | Hey, where’s Zari? | 扎莉在哪里 |
[20:57] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[20:59] | I thought this was just about grabbing your brother. | 我以为我们是要救出你哥哥 |
[21:01] | Yeah, about that…sorry. | 说到这个…我很抱歉 |
[21:04] | – Sorry for what? – There is no brother. | -抱歉什么 -根本不是哥哥 |
[21:06] | There is no prison break. It’s a heist. | 根本不是越狱 是抢劫 |
[21:09] | You used us. | 你利用了我们 |
[21:11] | We bent over backwards to help you. | 我们拼命地帮你 |
[21:13] | As lies go, this was a pretty white one. | 在谎言当中 这是相当善意的一个 |
[21:16] | This used to be my brother’s. Now it’s mine. | 这本来属于我哥哥 现在属于我 |
[21:28] | Wha… | 什么… |
[21:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:33] | – Nate? – Not supposed to talk. | -内特 -不该说话 |
[21:35] | Nate, look. | 内特 看 |
[21:37] | Not supposed to open your eyes either. | 也不该睁开你的眼睛 |
[21:41] | I think I’m starting to peak. | 我觉得我要到极点了 |
[22:00] | Amaya, you okay? | 阿玛雅 你没事吧 |
[22:04] | Nananom ba ho ban me. | [咒语] |
[22:10] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[22:12] | Where’s Zari? | 扎莉在哪里 |
[22:14] | – Go! Go! – Oh, man! | -快走 -天啊 |
[22:17] | Knock yourself out. | 你自便吧 |
[22:19] | ‘Bout time. | 是时候了 |
[22:21] | Uh, Nate, buddy? | 内特 兄弟 |
[22:22] | We need you to bring the Waverider to us–now. | 我们现在需要你把乘波号开过来 |
[22:28] | Stay. | 待着 |
[22:32] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[22:34] | Yeah, I can, um– I can do that. | 我能…我能行 |
[22:45] | My face! My face! | 我的脸 我的脸 |
[22:50] | This room is huge! | 这屋好大 |
[22:57] | Pulling up the anchor! | 起锚 |
[22:59] | Raising the sails! | 升帆 |
[23:01] | Full speed ahead! | 全速前进 |
[23:05] | That’s enough, Zari! | 够了 扎莉 |
[23:08] | You’re not going anywhere without us. | 你不能离开我们 |
[23:10] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[23:18] | That’s a cool getaway. | 酷炫的逃走方式 |
[23:19] | Don’t worry. I’ll follow her. | 别担心 我来跟着她 |
[23:22] | Where’s Pretty? | 美男子呢 |
[23:23] | Nate, how are we doing with that rescue? | 内特 你来救我们了吗 |
[23:25] | I’m givin’ her all she’s got, Cap’n! | 我让她全速前进 船长 |
[23:28] | The ship can’t take much more of this! | 飞船无法再承受更多了 |
[23:30] | Actually, Dr. Heywood, the engines are still idling. | 其实 海伍德博士 引擎还在空载 |
[23:38] | Then why does it feel like my face is peeling off? | 但为啥我感觉脸好像在被剥开 |
[23:40] | Yo, are you high or something, man? | 你是嗑药了还是什么呢 老兄 |
[23:42] | You have no idea. | 你想都想不到 |
[23:44] | Gideon, take command of the ship. | 吉迪恩 控制飞船 |
[23:45] | I’ll arrange a rendezvous point. | 我会安排会合点 |
[23:47] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这 |
[23:54] | Where’s Stein anyway? | 斯泰因在哪里 |
[23:55] | I believe he’s checking on Ms. Giwe. | 我认为她在查看吉韦小姐 |
[23:57] | She seems to be experiencing a, well, unusual side effect. | 她似乎在经历不寻常的副作用 |
[24:01] | And as for Mr. Heywood, he’s in– | 至于海伍德先生 他… |
[24:02] | We got bigger fish to fry. Ray, you have eyes on Zari? | 先办更重要的事 雷 你盯上扎莉了吗 |
[24:06] | Yep, I’m on her tail– not literally. | 我跟着她尾巴 这么说不准确 |
[24:08] | I’m following her posterior from a respectable distance. | 我跟她的臀部保持着礼貌的距离 |
[24:11] | I can’t believe she played us like that. | 我不敢相信她那样耍我们 |
[24:13] | The whole sob story about her brother, | 她哥哥的悲伤故事 |
[24:14] | just an excuse to get her hands on some magical necklace. | 只是她要拿到魔力项链的幌子 |
[24:17] | When we find that chick, I am gonna kill her. | 我们找到那贱人 我会杀死她 |
[24:20] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[24:21] | Uh, when you say kill her, what you really mean is– | 你说杀死她 你真的意思是… |
[24:24] | Kill her. And slowly. | 杀死她 慢慢杀 |
[24:26] | No, no, no, no, no, no, we have to restore the timeline, | 不不不 我们要重置时间线 |
[24:29] | which means getting Ms. Tomaz | 也就是把汤马兹小姐 |
[24:30] | back to the A.R.G.U.S. black site where she belongs | 送回她原本待着的天眼会秘密监狱 |
[24:32] | and tracking down your time assassin. | 然后追捕你的时间刺客 |
[24:34] | Oh, and cleaning up the prison debacle! | 然后清理监狱灾害 |
[24:37] | Don’t worry, Gary. We got this. | 别担心 盖瑞 我们能处理 |
[24:40] | Jeez Louise, this disaster keeps getting bigger | 天啊 这灾难越演越烈 |
[24:42] | and bigger and bigger. | 更烈 非常烈 |
[24:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:53] | Well, I hate to say it, but Gary’s right. | 我讨厌这么说 但盖瑞说得对 |
[24:56] | We gotta put Zari back in the bottle. | 我们得把扎莉送回监狱 |
[24:58] | Look, she’s not exactly | 她现在也不是 |
[24:59] | my favorite person either right now. | 我喜欢的人了 |
[25:01] | But you didn’t see how it was back there. | 但你没看见那里的情况 |
[25:05] | The way A.R.G.U.S. was treating those people? | 天眼会对待那些人的方式 |
[25:08] | She played us, Jax. | 她耍了我们 杰克斯 |
[25:10] | We’re lucky that it’s not us in that prison instead. | 幸运的是我们没有被关进那监狱 |
[25:13] | She had a water witch travel through time to hunt her down. | 有个水女巫穿越时间追捕她 |
[25:16] | I mean, did Zari really act any differently | 换作是你 在那种情况下 |
[25:19] | than you would’ve in that situation? | 不会做出扎莉的行为吗 |
[25:22] | I’m just saying, do we really want to be the people | 我只是说 我们真的要做那种把她 |
[25:25] | who put her back in a meta prison? | 送回超能力者监狱的人吗 |
[25:28] | Is that who we are? | 我们是那种人吗 |
[25:33] | I can see through my hand. | 我可以透过我的手看到 |
[25:39] | Are you on drugs? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[25:43] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[25:45] | I want your face. | 我要你的脸 |
[25:46] | Okay, buddy. Not a good idea. | 好了 伙计 那不是个好主意 |
[25:50] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[25:51] | As I was trying to tell you, | 我跟你说过了 |
[25:52] | Mr. Heywood is under the influence | 海伍德先生是受了 |
[25:53] | of a hallucinogenic compound. | 致幻混合物的影响 |
[25:56] | To help Amaya with her totem problem. | 为了帮阿玛雅解决她图腾的问题 |
[25:59] | Okay? It’s totally safe. | 好吗 非常安全 |
[26:01] | People in her village do it all the ti– | 她村子里的人们都… |
[26:07] | It’s safe, I think. | 我觉得很安全 |
[26:09] | As for Ms. Jiwe, | 至于吉韦小姐 |
[26:10] | Professor Stein helped her to the medical bay. | 斯泰因教授把她送去医疗舱了 |
[26:12] | Get him to his quarters now! | 马上把他带去他的住处 |
[26:14] | Give him some water and maybe his fidget spinner. | 给他喝水 还有他的指尖陀螺 |
[26:21] | Told you, bro. Let’s go. Come on now. | 告诉你了 兄弟 走吧 现在走吧 |
[26:22] | Cobra! | 眼镜蛇 |
[26:24] | All right, all right. Just– | 好吧 好吧 只是… |
[26:28] | Amaya. | 阿玛雅 |
[27:03] | Amaya. | 阿玛雅 |
[27:11] | What is this place? | 这里是哪里 |
[27:12] | You are in the world between worlds. | 你在世界之间的世界 |
[27:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:18] | I am your blood. | 我是你的血液 |
[27:20] | I am all who have come before you. | 先有我 再有你 |
[27:26] | I can feel the fear inside you. | 我可以感受你内心的害怕 |
[27:30] | It is a burden that weighs heavy on your heart. | 这是你心里沉重的负担 |
[27:35] | My totem, I can feel it growing stronger. | 我的图腾 我可以感觉到它越来越强 |
[27:39] | I fear that I’m losing control over it. | 我害怕我会失去对它的控制 |
[27:42] | You can’t stop the forces of nature, | 你无法阻止自然的力量 |
[27:46] | no more than you can stop a charging stallion. | 就像你不能阻止在猛冲的种马 |
[27:50] | You must learn to run beside it. | 你必须学在它旁边跑 |
[27:53] | But why is it getting stronger? | 但为什么它越来越强 |
[27:56] | The totem’s strength grows | 图腾的力量增强 |
[27:58] | when the threats that you must face become more powerful. | 是因为你必须面对的威胁变得更强大 |
[28:02] | But you cannot face this new threat alone. | 但你不能独自面对新威胁 |
[28:06] | You must find the girl. | 你必须找到那个女孩 |
[28:09] | She needs your protection. | 她需要你的保护 |
[28:13] | Do not fail this new totem-bearer. | 不要辜负这个新图腾拥有者 |
[28:18] | Do not resist your power. | 不要抗拒你的力量 |
[28:23] | Trust in it. | 相信它 |
[28:36] | Zari. | 扎莉 |
[28:37] | Look, I don’t want to fight, but we gotta go. | 我不想跟你打 但我们得走了 |
[28:40] | We can’t stay here. It’s not safe. | 我们不能留下来 这里不安全 |
[28:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:44] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这里 |
[28:47] | Nobody’s here. | 没人在这里 |
[28:51] | They were supposed to meet me here. | 他们本该来这跟我会合的 |
[28:52] | This was supposed to be our Jannah. | 这本该是我们的天堂 |
[28:55] | Jannah? | 天堂 |
[28:58] | It means “Sanctuary” in Arabic. | 阿拉伯语里”圣殿”的意思 |
[29:09] | My brother had powers because he wielded this. | 我的哥哥从这个得到力量 |
[29:12] | He fought against A.R.G.U.S.’ injustices, so he was hunted. | 他与天眼会的不公正抗争 所以他被追捕 |
[29:16] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[29:17] | The night we were leaving, A.R.G.U.S. raided our house. | 我们要走的那晚 天眼会突袭我们家 |
[29:21] | Killed my brother | 杀了我的哥哥 |
[29:25] | and took the only part that’s left of him. | 取走他唯一的遗物 |
[29:28] | And that’s how you got caught– | 所以你当初 |
[29:30] | trying to steal it the first time? | 是因为偷这个而被抓 |
[29:32] | Yeah, I couldn’t let A.R.G.U.S. keep it. | 对 我不能让天眼会收着它 |
[29:34] | With my brother gone, I needed its power | 我的哥哥不在了 我需要它的力量 |
[29:36] | to help me protect my parents, but… | 帮我保护我父母 但… |
[29:39] | – Maybe they got away. – Where? | -也许他们逃走了 -逃去哪里 |
[29:41] | Can’t you see there’s nowhere left to go? | 你没看见这里别无去处吗 |
[29:44] | This was our last hope. | 这是我们最后的希望 |
[29:46] | Zari, I’m sorry about everything | 扎莉 我为你家庭的遭遇 |
[29:48] | that’s happened to your family, but we really have to– | 感到很遗憾 但我们真的得… |
[29:54] | Sara, the water woman just showed up, | 莎拉 水女出现了 |
[29:56] | and she looks pretty grumpy. | 她看起来脾气很坏 |
[29:57] | Like “Kill anyone that gets in her way” grumpy. | 像”杀掉所有挡她路的人”那种坏 |
[30:00] | Send us your coordinates. We’re on our way. | 发给我们你的位置 我们马上去 |
[30:04] | What’s going on now? | 怎么回事 |
[30:05] | Unidentified ship approaching, Captain. | 有身份不明的飞船在靠近 船长 |
[30:08] | – A.R.G.U.S.? – No, Captain. | -天眼会 -不 船长 |
[30:10] | It’s the Time Bureau. | 是时间调查局 |
[30:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:22] | How does the Time Bureau know where we were? | 时间调查局怎么知道我们在哪里 |
[30:27] | Gary! | 盖瑞 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry. I know you said you could handle it, | 我很抱歉 我知道你说你能处理 |
[30:31] | but you guys can’t handle anything! | 但你们不能处理任何事 |
[30:34] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[30:40] | Sara Lance. | 莎拉·兰斯 |
[30:42] | I see that you and your team have managed | 我发现你跟你的队伍 |
[30:43] | to get yourselves in over your heads again. | 又给自己惹麻烦了 |
[30:46] | – Chill, lady. – We were just trying to help. | -冷静 女士 -我们只是想帮忙 |
[30:48] | By starting a prison riot at the A.R.G.U.S. facility? | 用给天眼会的监狱制造暴乱的方式吗 |
[30:51] | When are you going to learn | 你什么时候才会明白 |
[30:53] | that the Legends should not be interfering with Bureau affairs? | 传奇不该干涉调查局的事务 |
[30:55] | Maybe when you stop screwing things up. | 也许是当你不再搞砸事 |
[30:58] | Perhaps it’s best not to antagonize someone | 也许不该跟 |
[31:00] | on such a large time ship. | 在那么大艘飞船上的人对抗 |
[31:03] | I don’t care what Gary says. We don’t need backup. | 我不管盖瑞说了什么 我们不需要后援 |
[31:07] | Sara! I need backup! | 莎拉 我需要后援 |
[31:10] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[31:12] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪里 |
[31:15] | Interesting–sounds like one of your team members | 有意思 看来你的一名队员 |
[31:17] | has stumbled sideways into finding our assassin. | 在寻找我们的刺客时遇到了挫折 |
[31:19] | Yes, that’s rather our style. | 那是我们一贯的作风 |
[31:21] | Just give us his coordinates. | 告诉我们他的位置 |
[31:22] | We would be happy to save him for you. | 我们很乐意帮你救他 |
[31:25] | You know these guys are just gonna hand Zari back | 你知道这些人会把扎莉交回 |
[31:27] | to those A.R.G.U.S. bastards, | 那些天眼会混蛋手上 |
[31:28] | who are gonna do God knows what to her. | 天知道他们会对她做什么 |
[31:29] | And if you don’t comply, | 如果你不遵从 |
[31:31] | we would also be happy to scatter you all into space. | 我们也很乐意把你们分散回时空 |
[31:37] | Did you just shoot at us? | 你刚才射击我们了吗 |
[31:38] | I am not screwing around. Give us those coordinates. | 我不是在瞎闹 告诉我们位置 |
[31:41] | The next one will not be a warning, Ms. Lance. | 下一击就不是警告了 兰斯小姐 |
[31:43] | I knew we shouldn’t have trusted that time dweeb. | 我就知道我们不该相信那时间笨蛋 |
[31:46] | Just give her what she wants. | 她要什么就给她吧 |
[31:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:52] | I’ll uplink their coordinates to you now. | 我现在就传输过去给你 |
[31:56] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你肯定在逗我玩 |
[32:00] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:01] | Ready to receive. | 准备好接收了 |
[32:08] | Whoa, they’re gone. | 他们离开了 |
[32:10] | I can see that, Gary. | 我看见了 盖瑞 |
[32:11] | Track their signature and follow them. | 追踪他们的踪迹 跟着他们 |
[32:18] | That was easier than I thought it’d be. | 比我像的要容易 |
[32:32] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 这就是你要找的吗 |
[32:43] | So you do have it. | 所以真的在你这里 |
[32:45] | But are you capable of using it? | 但你有能力使用它吗 |
[32:47] | What are you offering for the totem? | 你要用什么来换图腾 |
[32:49] | I can give you what you really want, Zari. | 我可以给你真的想要的东西 扎莉 |
[32:52] | What you want more than that little trinket. | 比起那个小饰品 你更想要的东西 |
[32:55] | I can give you revenge. | 我可以给你复仇 |
[32:57] | Revenge on A.R.G.U.S. | 对天眼会复仇 |
[32:59] | They targeted you and your family. | 他们追捕你和你的家庭 |
[33:01] | Turned you all into fugitives and criminals. | 把你们变成逃犯和罪犯 |
[33:04] | They should die. | 他们该死 |
[33:07] | In exchange for your help, I give you this? | 我给你这个换来你的帮助吗 |
[33:10] | You can’t control this power. | 你控制不了这个力量 |
[33:13] | It wasn’t meant for you. | 它对你没意义 |
[33:15] | I can free you from this burden | 我可以帮你摆脱这个包袱 |
[33:17] | and help you get justice for your family. | 帮你为你的家人讨回公道 |
[33:26] | Maybe picking a fight with the Time Bureau | 也许跟时间调查局作战 |
[33:28] | wasn’t the best strategy. | 不是最好的策略 |
[33:29] | Yep, well, they fired on us first. | 好吧 是他们先射击我们的 |
[33:32] | And if they continue to do so, | 如果他们继续那么做 |
[33:33] | we will sustain critical damage in less than five minutes. | 不到五分钟我们会承受致命的伤害 |
[33:38] | Four minutes. | 四分钟 |
[33:41] | Well? | 好吧 |
[33:42] | I-I guess I have to say… | 我想我得说 |
[33:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:54] | Come on, Ray. She’s too much for us. | 快点 雷 我们不是她的对手 |
[33:55] | We gotta move. | 我们快走 |
[33:56] | And she tastes terrible! | 而且她让人难以下咽 |
[34:02] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[34:03] | Time pukes are shooting at us. | 我们在经历时间呕吐 |
[34:04] | At least you seem to be feeling better, Ms. Ziwe. | 你至少看起来好多了 吉韦小姐 |
[34:07] | Yeah, Nathaniel’s plan, while ill-advised, | 内特尼尔的计划 虽然不是良策 |
[34:10] | was beneficial. | 但挺有用 |
[34:11] | Quiet! The marshmallows are talking. | 安静 棉花糖在说话 |
[34:13] | Get to the jump ship! Get a fix on Ray’s position | 快去逃生舰 定位好雷的位置 |
[34:16] | while Stein and I keep our Time Bureau friends busy. | 我和斯泰因负责缠住时间调查局 |
[34:19] | Not you, space ranger. Sit! | 不是你 太空骑警 坐下 |
[34:28] | I really love this show. | 我真的很喜欢这戏码 |
[34:32] | Gideon, status. | 吉迪恩 汇报情况 |
[34:33] | The jump ship has been deployed. | 逃生舰已发出 |
[34:34] | I don’t believe our pursuers noticed. | 我们的追捕者没有发现 |
[34:38] | Oh, dear! I’m afraid our rear deflectors | 天啊 恐怕我们的后导向板 |
[34:40] | have been completely lost, Captain. | 完全失灵了 船长 |
[34:41] | Sara, please. We still have enough time | 莎拉 拜托 我们还有足够时间 |
[34:43] | to arrange a détente with the Time Bureau. | 跟时间调查局缓和关系 |
[34:45] | A compromise, if you will. | 和解吧 如果你愿意 |
[34:47] | Sorry, Martin. I don’t compromise. | 抱歉 马丁 我不和解 |
[34:49] | Would you please help me talk some sense into her? | 你可以帮忙劝劝她吗 |
[34:51] | I like broccoli! | 我喜欢花椰菜 |
[34:53] | Gideon, divert everything to our forward shields. | 吉迪恩 集中全部能量到前进护盾 |
[34:55] | You guys might want to hold on. | 你们可能得坐稳了 |
[35:04] | Gideon, hail the Time Bureau. | 吉迪恩 呼叫时间调查局 |
[35:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:07] | Being true to who we are. | 做回自己 |
[35:09] | My team doesn’t roll over on their own. | 我的队伍不会抛下自己的队员 |
[35:11] | Zari Tomaz is not one of your own. | 扎莉·汤马兹不是你的队员 |
[35:14] | Either way, we’re not gonna let you, | 不管怎样 我们不会让你 |
[35:16] | A.R.G.U.S., or anyone else | 或天眼会 或其他人 |
[35:18] | put her behind bars for who she is. | 因为她的身份把她关起来 |
[35:20] | So you’d rather kill your team and mine? | 所以你宁愿让你和我的队伍送命 |
[35:29] | Collision in ten seconds, Captain. | 将在十秒后发生碰撞 船长 |
[35:31] | Last chance, Ms. Lance! | 最后机会 兰斯小姐 |
[35:33] | Sara, this is madness! | 莎拉 你太疯狂了 |
[35:37] | Change your course! | 改变你的航线 |
[35:40] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[35:48] | Impact in three, two, one. | 撞击倒数三 二 一 |
[35:57] | – Are we dead? – Did–did we die? | -我们死了吗 -我们死掉了吗 |
[36:00] | The Time Bureau vessel jumped away. | 时间调查局的飞船穿越走了 |
[36:02] | Gideon, make sure they’re not following us. | 吉迪恩 确保他们不会追上我们 |
[36:04] | Professor, you all right? | 教授 你没事吧 |
[36:06] | Nothing that a cup of tea won’t fix. | 没有一杯茶不能解决的问题 |
[36:09] | One cup of Lyoga root tea for the professor coming up, | 马上给教授端一杯络有加根茶 |
[36:12] | ’cause you’re my best friend! | 因为你是我最好的朋友 |
[36:20] | What made you change your mind? | 你怎么改变主意了 |
[36:21] | Thought about what my brother would want me to do. | 想到我哥哥会希望我怎么做 |
[36:25] | Weren’t your friends supposed to be coming to rescue us? | 你的朋友们不该来救我们吗 |
[36:27] | Good point. | 问得好 |
[36:28] | You had your chance. | 给过你机会了 |
[36:30] | I was willing to offer you a compromise. | 我本来要跟你和解的 |
[36:32] | But now I have to kill you. | 但现在我要杀死你 |
[36:34] | I’m afraid we can’t let you do that! | 恐怕我们不能让你那么做 |
[36:38] | If anyone’s gonna kill Haircut, it’s me, lady. | 西装头是留给我杀的 女士 |
[36:41] | – Aw, thanks, Mick. – Pleasure. | -谢了 米克 -客气了 |
[36:43] | You think you could stop me? | 你以为你能阻止我吗 |
[36:50] | Trust in it. | 相信它 |
[36:55] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:57] | Trusting it. | 相信它 |
[37:07] | How? | 怎么会 |
[37:16] | Stay down. I can do this all day. | 收手 我可以这么干一整天 |
[37:20] | I would kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[37:25] | But I’d just be killing myself. | 但我要把自己杀了 |
[37:41] | All right, Gideon. How are we doing? | 好吧 吉迪恩 我们怎么样 |
[37:43] | Our time jump from Jannah remained undetected, Captain. | 我们从天堂的穿越仍然没有被发现 船长 |
[37:46] | I think we can safely say our Time Bureau problem is– | 我们可以安心地说时间调查局这个麻烦… |
[37:49] | Oh, bollocks. | 说错话了 |
[37:50] | – Perhaps I spoke too soon. – What is it? | -也许我说得太早了 -怎么了 |
[37:52] | Incoming transmission from Agent Sharpe. | 夏普探员发来传输信号 |
[37:56] | Put her on. | 接通她 |
[38:00] | Oh, hey, Ava. | 艾娃 |
[38:03] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[38:04] | You do realize that that little stunt of yours | 你知道你的小把戏 |
[38:06] | could’ve destroyed us both. | 会毁掉我俩 |
[38:07] | You tried to kill us first. | 你先想杀死我们的 |
[38:09] | No, I tried to warn you first. | 不 我先警告你的 |
[38:11] | But you don’t take warnings, do you? | 但你不接受警告 是吧 |
[38:12] | Now you’re starting to get it. | 你开始明白了 |
[38:14] | Well, this isn’t a warning. It’s a promise. | 好吧 这不是警告 这是承诺 |
[38:16] | If I ever track you down again, | 如果再被我追踪到你 |
[38:18] | you and your band of idiots will be exiled | 你和你的白痴队伍会被放逐到 |
[38:20] | to the dawn of time. | 时间的黎明 |
[38:21] | Whatever leniency Hunter gave you is over. | 亨特对你的仁慈已经结束 |
[38:25] | What a bitch. | 真是个婊子 |
[38:29] | You took the words right out of my mouth, Gideon. | 你抢了我要说的话 吉迪恩 |
[38:32] | Plot a course to 2042. | 设定航线前往2042年 |
[38:37] | Hey, how do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[38:39] | Yeah, much better. And you? | 好多了 你呢 |
[38:43] | Ugh, I thought the hangover I got drinking with P.T. Barnum | 我以为跟P·T·巴纳姆喝酒的宿醉 |
[38:44] | was bad, oof. | 已经够糟了 |
[38:48] | Hey, I wanted to thank you. | 我要谢谢你 |
[38:52] | I’ve gotten a handle on my totem again. | 我又能控制我的图腾了 |
[38:56] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[38:58] | You can at least try not to sound so disappointed. | 你能不能装作没有那么失望 |
[39:02] | It’s cool. I just thought you were staying on the ship | 没事 我只是以为你会待在船上 |
[39:05] | because your totem was out of whack, | 因为你的图腾失常了 |
[39:08] | and now that it’s back in whack… | 现在它又恢复正常了 |
[39:11] | I can’t go. | 我不能离开 |
[39:14] | This whole experience has made me realize | 我从这整个经历发现 |
[39:16] | that my fate is entwined with someone else’s. | 我的命运跟一个人是缠住的 |
[39:22] | Zari’s. | 扎莉 |
[39:26] | Well, um… | 好吧 |
[39:28] | Sara said we’re dropping her back off in 2042. | 莎拉说我们送她回2042年 |
[39:43] | We could’ve dropped you off anywhere. | 我们本可以送你去任何地方 |
[39:45] | Why this dump? | 为什么选这垃圾场 |
[39:47] | With Jannah gone, this is home. | 没了天堂 这就是家 |
[39:51] | Oh. Well, you got a lot of heat on you. | 好吧 你背负了很多罪名 |
[39:54] | I can handle heat. | 我能应付罪名 |
[39:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:58] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[40:00] | It’s not safe for you here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[40:02] | There’s no reason to suggest | 无法确定那个女巫 |
[40:03] | that sorceress won’t return for you. | 会不会回来找你 |
[40:05] | Well, it’s not like I have any other options. | 然而我似乎别无选择 |
[40:09] | That amulet, it’s not an amulet. | 那个护身符 不是护身符 |
[40:13] | It’s a totem, like mine. | 是个图腾 就像我的 |
[40:16] | We’re bound together somehow, | 我们是缠在一起的 |
[40:18] | in a way that I have yet to understand. | 虽然我还没搞明白 |
[40:22] | Come with us. | 跟我们一起走 |
[40:25] | That’s all nice and weird, but– | 这挺好也挺怪的 但… |
[40:28] | Totems, they guide us in strange ways. | 图腾 用奇怪的方式引导我们 |
[40:31] | What if yours guided you to us? | 如果你的在把你引向我们呢 |
[40:34] | What would you rather do? | 你宁愿怎么做 |
[40:35] | Hide from A.R.G.U.S. your whole life | 一生都在躲着天眼会 |
[40:36] | or do something really stupid, like time travel? | 或者做很蠢的事 比如时间旅行 |
[40:40] | – I’m not a superhero. – Neither am I. | -我不是超级英雄 -我也不是 |
[40:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:16] | You can’t pedal forever, you little nerd! | 你不能骑一辈子 你个小书呆子 |
[41:18] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[41:21] | Where are you, nerd? | 你在哪里 书呆子 |
[41:23] | I think he went down this way! | 他应该往这下去了 |
[41:25] | Come out, come out wherever you are! | 出来 不管你在哪里快出来 |
[41:30] | He went down here! Down here! | 他往这下去了 往这下去了 |
[41:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:40] | Hi, what’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么名字 |
[41:45] | Mine’s Ray Palmer. | 我叫雷·帕尔默 |