时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Last season on “Legends of Tomorrow”… | 《明日传奇》上季回顾 |
[00:04] | I’m no longer the captain. You are. | 我已经不是船长了 你才是 |
[00:06] | Permission to depart, Captain Lance. | 请求离船 兰斯船长 |
[00:08] | I know that I’m supposed to go back to 1942. | 我知道我该回到1942年 |
[00:11] | I have to believe that time is stronger than that. | 我相信时间没有那么脆弱 |
[00:14] | It’s a timequake. | 是时震 |
[00:15] | The result of us interacting with ourselves. | 我们跟自己互动的后果 |
[00:17] | And whose bright idea was it | 是谁出的好主意 |
[00:19] | to do the one thing that could jeopardize all of time? | 做这种危及所有时间的事 |
[00:22] | Yours. | 你的主意 |
[00:26] | Guys. | 各位 |
[00:28] | I think we broke time. | 我们让时间破裂了 |
[00:36] | I guess this means we’re not going to Aruba. | 看来我们去不了阿鲁巴了 |
[00:38] | You said you broke time. | 你说你让时间破裂了 |
[00:39] | No, I said we broke time. | 不 我是说我们让时间破裂了 |
[00:41] | Yep, but it was your idea. | 是 但那是你的主意 |
[00:43] | No, my idea was to save reality and save Amaya. | 不 我的主意是拯救现实和阿玛雅 |
[00:46] | By violating the first rule of time travel: | 但这违反了时间旅行的首要法则 |
[00:48] | never visit the same time and place twice, | 不要两次访问同一时间和地点 |
[00:50] | thereby breaking time. | 以免让时间破裂 |
[00:51] | Perhaps we should continue this argument | 我们去没有恐龙的地方 |
[00:53] | somewhere there aren’t dinosaurs. | 继续讨论这个话题 |
[00:55] | Big Ben. | 大本钟 |
[00:56] | So what? | 怎么了 |
[00:57] | – Guys. – I always wanted to visit it. | -各位 -我一直都想去看看 |
[00:59] | Guys! | 各位 |
[01:05] | Amaya, talk to it. | 阿玛雅 跟它说话 |
[01:07] | – She can talk dinosaur? – Like you wouldn’t believe. | -她能跟恐龙说话 -难以置信吧 |
[01:09] | Please speed up that conversation– | 赶紧说 |
[01:18] | Y’all just saw that, right? | 你们都看见了 对吧 |
[01:21] | And that. | 还有那个 |
[01:23] | Well, you really have buggered everything up this time. | 你们这次真是搞砸了 |
[01:26] | Her idea. | 她的主意 |
[01:28] | No matter. As you can see, | 无所谓 你们也看见了 |
[01:29] | my agents are already hard at work | 我的人已经在努力工作 |
[01:32] | dealing with these Anachronisms. | 处理这些时代错误 |
[01:34] | Anachronisms? | 时代错误 |
[01:35] | People, places, and things displaced from their native time periods. | 被错置到非原始时间段的人 地点和事物 |
[01:38] | I told you I was leaving to create an organization | 我说了我离开是为了创造一个 |
[01:41] | to replace the Time Masters. | 代替时间之主的组织 |
[01:42] | – 15 minutes ago. – For you. | -15分钟前 -对你而言 |
[01:45] | Forming the Time Bureau | 过去这五年 |
[01:46] | has been the work of the last five years of my life. | 我一直忙着建立时间调查局 |
[01:54] | I’ve gotten quite good at it, I’d have to say. | 不得不说 我做得很好 |
[01:57] | You mean you have Time Agents at work | 你是指此刻时间探员 |
[01:58] | in the Cretaceous Period as we speak? | 正在白垩纪工作吗 |
[02:00] | Indeed, and throughout Los Angeles, | 是的 而且让整个洛杉矶的人 |
[02:01] | making sure no one retains any memory of this… | 都不会记得这次 |
[02:04] | unfortunate incident. | 不幸的意外 |
[02:06] | Which is why your services are no longer required. | 因此 已经不需要你们了 |
[02:11] | What? | 什么 |
[02:12] | It seems only fitting, | 这支队伍由我创建 |
[02:14] | since I was the one who brought this team together | 那么由我来解散它 |
[02:15] | that I should be the one to disband it. | 也再合适不过了 |
[02:17] | So… | 所以 |
[02:19] | on behalf of the Time Bureau, | 我代表时间调查局 |
[02:21] | I hereby relieve the Legends from duty. | 在此解除传奇的职务 |
[02:44] | 卫浴用品店 莎拉 | |
[02:44] | This isn’t auditions for “American Ninja Warrior,” you know. | 这不是给”全美忍者大赛”试镜 |
[02:48] | And how many times have I told you | 还有我跟你说了多少次了 |
[02:49] | not to play with the merchandise? | 不要玩这些商品 |
[02:52] | Oh, I know that look. | 我看得懂这个表情 |
[02:54] | It’s the look of someone who thinks | 你觉得你应该得到一份 |
[02:55] | they could have gotten a better job. | 比这更好的工作 |
[02:57] | Well, let me tell you something, freckles, | 我告诉你吧 麻子脸 |
[02:59] | you’re lucky I even hired someone | 我愿意雇你这个死过两次的人 |
[03:00] | who had been reported dead… twice. | 已经是算你捡着大便宜了 |
[03:03] | Especially in this economy. | 尤其是经济这么不景气 |
[03:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:07] | No thank you? | 不谢谢我吗 |
[03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:23] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[03:24] | Now get over to Health and Beauty. | 现在给我去保健和美容区 |
[03:26] | Somebody just spilled a whole mess of conditioner. | 有人把一整瓶护发素弄洒了 |
[03:45] | Alan… | 艾伦 |
[03:48] | Alan, I’ve had a breakthrough. | 艾伦 我有突破 |
[03:51] | I have told you not to interrupt me when I’m plugged in. | 我跟你说了我戴着耳机时不要打扰我 |
[03:53] | Yes. No, I know that’s very important to you, but, | 是的 我知道这对你很重要 但是 |
[03:56] | Alan, I’ve been working on this side project. | 艾伦 我一直在忙这个副项目 |
[03:58] | Not only have I managed to shrink organic matter, | 我不仅成功地缩小了有机物质 |
[04:00] | but I’ve also streamlined the technology | 而且还精简了这项技术 |
[04:02] | so that you can wear– | 这样就可以穿着 |
[04:03] | I’m not interested, brah. | 我没兴趣 |
[04:04] | Look, I-I get it. Once upon a time, | 我理解 以前 |
[04:06] | you were “Ray Palmer, tech mogul.” | 你是”科技巨头雷·帕尔默” |
[04:08] | But when you give your company to a woman | 但是当你把公司交给那个 |
[04:10] | who runs it into the ground, | 彻底毁掉公司的女人时 |
[04:11] | you lose all side-project privileges. | 你已经没有研究副项目的特权了 |
[04:13] | Great news for you, though, | 好消息是 |
[04:14] | what we’re doing here at Upswipz | 我们在碰碰所做的工作 |
[04:16] | is trying to change the world. | 能够改变世界 |
[04:19] | Upswipz is a dating app. | 碰碰只是个约会应用 |
[04:20] | Just like Tinder, except you | 跟”探探”一样 只不过 |
[04:22] | swipe up-down instead of left-right. | 是上下滑而不是左右滑 |
[04:23] | Which is far more intuitive. | 这样直观得多 |
[04:25] | And Upswipz isn’t a dating app. | 而且碰碰不仅是约会应用 |
[04:27] | – It’s a holistic social networking– – Social networking platform. | -是一个全面的社交网络 -社交网络平台 |
[04:30] | But, Alan, | 可是 艾伦 |
[04:32] | my miniaturization technology | 我的微型化技术 |
[04:33] | has the potential to actually make the world a better place. | 有真正造福世界的潜力 |
[04:37] | If that were true, | 如果是那样 |
[04:38] | it’d be an app. | 就得是手机应用 |
[04:40] | If it doesn’t live in a phone, | 如果不能安装在手机上 |
[04:42] | it’s not the future, Ray. | 未来就不欢迎它 雷 |
[04:48] | Well, I’ve actually been to the future. | 我还真的去过未来 |
[04:49] | Like, three times. | 大概有三次呢 |
[05:16] | Damn it, Wally. | 该死 沃利 |
[05:17] | What did I say? | 我说什么来着 |
[05:19] | Ah, I was supposed to save some of the bad guys for you. | 对了 我该留些坏人给你 |
[05:22] | Just a few. | 一些就够了 |
[05:23] | You know what? I’ll make it up to you. | 这样如何 我补偿你一下 |
[05:24] | The first round is on me. | 第一轮我请 |
[05:26] | No. Thanks, man, we’re good. | 不用 谢了 没关系的 |
[05:29] | I actually have a girl waiting for me. | 其实还有个姑娘等着我呢 |
[05:32] | Next time. | 下次再说吧 |
[05:43] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我晚了 |
[05:44] | There was a– | 要处理些 |
[05:46] | kind of a work thing. | 工作上的事 |
[05:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:49] | I know a really great coffee place… | 我知道一个很棒的咖啡店 |
[05:54] | Alana. | 阿兰娜 |
[05:58] | – Hey, girl. – Hi. | -姑娘好 -你好 |
[06:10] | Hey, idiot. | 蠢货 |
[06:11] | Either refill my margarita, | 你要么给我倒满玛格丽特酒 |
[06:13] | or get out of my light. | 要么就别挡着我的光 |
[06:14] | This is a private beach. | 这是个私人海滩 |
[06:18] | Listen, pal, what did I– | 听着 伙计 我刚说… |
[06:22] | And who the hell are you supposed to be? | 你这家伙是什么人 |
[06:25] | I am Gaius Julius Caesar of Rome. | 我是罗马的盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·凯撒 |
[06:29] | Thought I recognized you. | 我就说你眼熟 |
[06:32] | I knocked off one of your casinos in Vegas. | 我在维加斯捣毁过你的一家赌场 |
[06:35] | I am here to conquer all the known world. | 我是来征服所有已知世界的 |
[06:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[06:41] | How did you get here? | 你怎么到这里来的 |
[06:42] | I imagine through the mischief of the goddess Ate. | 我想是埃特女神的恶作剧 |
[06:46] | But it matters not the land I find myself in. | 但不管我出现在哪片大陆上 |
[06:49] | It is but a matter of time before my banner flies over it. | 用不了多久我的旗帜就会飘扬其上 |
[06:54] | Is that a fact? | 真是这样的吗 |
[07:02] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[07:04] | Boss. | 老大 |
[07:06] | – Rory? – I got a situation. | -罗里 -我这里有情况 |
[07:08] | I think I bumped into one of those mechanisms… | 我想我碰到了那个什么机制 |
[07:12] | Mechanism? | 机制 |
[07:13] | A nagging-ism. | 石袋错污 |
[07:14] | Anachronism? | 时代错误 |
[07:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:17] | Julius Caesar… | 尤利乌斯·凯撒 |
[07:19] | is in Aruba. | 在阿鲁巴岛 |
[07:20] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[07:23] | I got him tied up in my casita. | 我把他绑在我的小屋里了 |
[07:25] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[07:26] | Just sit tight and keep him safe. | 老实待着 保证他安全 |
[07:28] | If you screw up history, the Bureau will be on your ass | 如果你扰乱历史 局里就会追过去 |
[07:30] | before you can say– | 你都来不及说 |
[07:32] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[07:33] | Are you taking a personal call | 你这是在顾客高峰期 |
[07:34] | during peak consumer traffic? | 打私人电话吗 |
[07:36] | No. | 不 |
[07:40] | ‘Cause I quit. | 因为我不干了 |
[07:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:52] | What’s so important to make you catch a train to Central City? | 什么重要事让你们坐火车来中城了 |
[07:55] | Where’s Amaya? | 阿玛雅呢 |
[07:57] | We kind of broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[07:59] | – What? – It’s not a big deal. | -什么 -没什么大不了的 |
[08:01] | So what’s going on? | 那么发生了什么事 |
[08:03] | Rory found an Anachronism. | 罗里发现了时代错误 |
[08:05] | Apparently, Julius Caesar just wound up in Aruba. | 尤利乌斯·凯撒刚出现在了阿鲁巴岛 |
[08:08] | Mick’s got him all tied up. | 米克把他绑起来了 |
[08:09] | Look, this is our chance to get the Time Bureau to deal us back in. | 这是我们让时间调查局召回我们的机会 |
[08:13] | Look, if we pull this off, | 如果我们能办成这事 |
[08:15] | Rip might give us our old ship back. | 里普没准会把旧飞船还给我们 |
[08:17] | Wow, I had no idea you were so unhappy with your new life. | 我都不知道你对你的新生活这么不满 |
[08:22] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[08:23] | I’m, uh-I’m–I’m loving it. | 我可是 喜欢着呢 |
[08:26] | I’m doing really good work. | 我工作可棒了 |
[08:27] | It says you work at Sink Shower & Stuff. | 你的工服是卫浴用品店的 |
[08:31] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[08:32] | even vigilantes have to pay their bills. | 治安维持者也需要付账单啊 |
[08:35] | What are you guys so content with, huh? | 你们怎么这么满足 |
[08:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做些什么 |
[08:39] | I’m doing pretty good. Thanks for asking. | 我过得挺好的 谢谢关心 |
[08:41] | I am… | 我是… |
[08:43] | the second most popular superhero in Central City. | 中城第二受欢迎的超级英雄 |
[08:48] | So that’s… pretty good. | 所以 还不错 |
[08:51] | Well, I am the first most popular in Silicon Valley, | 我是硅谷第一受欢迎的 |
[08:54] | when I’m not changing the world with a– | 只要我不是在用一个 |
[08:57] | holistic social networking platform. | 全面社交网络平台改变世界 |
[09:05] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[09:05] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:14] | You sure this is where they’re at? | 你确定他们在这里吗 |
[09:16] | I bumped into one of Rip’s Time Agents a while back. | 我之前碰见过里普的一个时间探员 |
[09:19] | He may have left his badge at my place. | 他可能把徽章留在我那里了 |
[09:22] | He left it at your place? | 他留在你那里 |
[09:27] | All right, maybe I lifted it off of him in the morning. | 好吧 也许是我早上从他身上顺走的 |
[09:43] | Freeze! Hands in the air! | 不许动 手举起来 |
[09:44] | Eyes on, eyes on! | 注意 注意 |
[09:45] | Hey, don’t move! | 不许动 |
[09:47] | Stay right there! | 待在那里 |
[09:49] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[09:51] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[09:53] | On the floor. Hands behind your heads. | 趴地上 手放到脑后 |
[09:55] | Sorry, there must be some kind of mistake. | 抱歉 这里肯定有什么误会 |
[09:57] | We’re the–we’re the– | 我们是 我们是 |
[09:59] | Legends! | 传奇 |
[10:03] | Oh, we know exactly who you losers are. | 我们知道你们这群废物是谁 |
[10:11] | This floor is, like, super clean. | 这个地板 还真是干净 |
[10:13] | Lady, why are you so mean? | 女士 你为何这么刻薄 |
[10:15] | Maybe it’s that poly-blend pantsuit | 也许是那条复合高聚物裤套装 |
[10:16] | that’s got her so grumpy. | 让她脾气这么差 |
[10:18] | I didn’t know Men’s Wearhouse gave group discounts. | 我怎么不知道男人衣库还有团购优惠 |
[10:20] | What’s wrong with you people? Do you want to get shot? | 你们什么毛病 想吃枪子儿吗 |
[10:22] | Totally rather get shot than look like a Sears model. | 我宁愿吃枪子儿也不想做西尔斯百货的模特 |
[10:25] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[10:27] | Stand down! All of you. | 退下 都退下 |
[10:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:30] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[10:32] | Hello. So good to see you all. | 你们好 见到你们太好了 |
[10:35] | Next time, just call ahead. | 下次提前联系我就行 |
[10:37] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[10:39] | Eyes on, eyes on! | 注意 注意 |
[10:40] | There’s been a slight misunderstanding, | 有点小误会 |
[10:42] | Dr. Heywood. | 海伍德博士 |
[10:43] | Nate, what are you doing? | 内特 你在干什么 |
[10:45] | I want to hear Rip say it. | 我想听里普亲口说 |
[10:47] | You told Amaya to go back to 1942. | 你让阿玛雅回到1942年 |
[10:49] | Amaya went back to 1942? | 阿玛雅回到1942年了 |
[10:51] | It was her idea. | 是她的主意 |
[10:54] | She wanted to go back home to Zambesi. | 她想回到赞比西 |
[10:59] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[11:00] | It was Amaya’s idea to go back to Zambesi. | 回到赞比西是阿玛雅自己的主意 |
[11:02] | No, I heard him, Ray. | 我听到了 雷 |
[11:04] | I was just being rhetorical. | 我只是在反问 |
[11:08] | All right. This is just awkward. | 好吧 这下就尴尬了 |
[11:12] | So… | 那么 |
[11:14] | what brings the rest of you to the Time Bureau? | 你们剩下这些人来时间调查局干什么 |
[11:16] | We found an Anachronism. | 我们发现了一个时代错误 |
[11:17] | I wasn’t aware any of you were searching for Anachronisms. | 我可没想到你们还有人在搜寻时代错误 |
[11:20] | We weren’t. | 我们没有 |
[11:21] | Rory was on a bender | 罗里正在饮酒狂欢时 |
[11:22] | when Julius Caesar showed up. | 尤利乌斯·凯撒突然出现了 |
[11:25] | Agent Sharpe, have we seen any activity that would match | 夏普探员 有监测到跟如此大型的 |
[11:27] | such a massive historical displacement? | 历史错置相关的活动吗 |
[11:29] | Absolutely not, sir. | 完全没有 长官 |
[11:30] | Well, I guess you must have missed one then. | 我想你们肯定漏掉了一个 |
[11:33] | I find that very hard to believe, and you know what– | 简直难以置信 你知道 |
[11:34] | Ready a go-team… | 让一个行动组待命 |
[11:37] | and we will meet you at the Op-Center. | 在行动中心集合 |
[11:40] | Sir. | 收到 |
[11:42] | In the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[11:45] | who fancies a tour? | 谁想在这里逛逛 |
[11:57] | Guess they’re, uh, | 我想他们… |
[11:58] | not used to seeing famous people. | 没习惯见到名人 |
[12:00] | Yeah, kind of like we’re the Founding Fathers of the Time Bureau. | 对 我们就像是时间调查局的创始人 |
[12:03] | In a way. | 算是吧 |
[12:04] | I suppose if you lot hadn’t created | 你们这群人如果没有造成 |
[12:06] | the greatest time paradox the world had ever known, | 有史以来最严重的时间悖论 |
[12:09] | all of these people would have nothing to do. | 这些人也就没事可做了 |
[12:11] | Unhand me, you knave! | 给我松绑 无赖 |
[12:12] | Is that…? | 他是… |
[12:13] | Oh, yeah. King Arthur. | 对 亚瑟王 |
[12:17] | His displacement into the Spanish Civil War | 他在西班牙内战时的错置 |
[12:19] | caused quite the Anachronism. | 导致了严重的时代错误 |
[12:21] | Evil sorcerer! | 邪恶的巫师 |
[12:22] | I might have known you were responsible for all of this. | 我就知道这一切都是你造成的 |
[12:26] | Now when he’s returned to his original time, | 这下等他回到属于他的时代 |
[12:28] | he will have no memory of his displacement. | 就不会记得自己的历史错置了 |
[12:31] | All humility aside, | 毫不谦虚地说 |
[12:32] | we are the most important security organization… | 我们是前无古人的 |
[12:36] | that no one’s ever heard of. | 最重要的安全组织 |
[12:38] | Who somehow missed the fact that Julius Caesar | 却没监测到尤利乌斯·凯撒来到现代 |
[12:40] | is down in Aruba working on his tan. | 正在阿鲁巴晒日光浴 |
[12:42] | I’m sure our detection system would have picked up on his displacement. | 我敢肯定监测系统本可以监测到他的错置 |
[12:47] | Yeah, and we get that, | 对 我们明白 |
[12:49] | but all we’re saying is, | 但我们是想说 |
[12:51] | if you wanted to give us the old Waverider back, | 如果你能把之前的乘波号还给我们 |
[12:53] | we would be happy to go down there | 我们很乐意到现场去 |
[12:55] | and take care of it for you. | 帮你解决问题 |
[12:56] | Yeah, you know, for– for old time’s sake? | 对 看在老交情的份上 |
[13:09] | I’m sorry, but our old ship has been put to new use. | 抱歉 但之前的飞船已经有新用途了 |
[13:25] | You turned our ship into a simulator? | 你把我们的飞船改造成了模拟器 |
[13:28] | The Command Module is heading toward a meteoroid belt. | 指挥舱正朝陨星带飞行 |
[13:30] | Apollo 13 astronauts will die unless we do something. | 我们不行动 阿波罗13号的宇航员会死 |
[13:33] | Aw, that’s cool, man. | 真酷啊 |
[13:34] | They’re teaching one of our old missions. | 他们在拿我们之前的任务做教学演示 |
[13:35] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[13:36] | Why don’t we swing around and use our ship as a shield? | 我们不如调头 用飞船当盾牌 |
[13:40] | Kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[13:41] | I’m not a total idiot. | 我还没彻底傻掉 |
[13:43] | Target the Command Module’s oxygen tank with our photons, | 用光子瞄准指挥舱的氧气罐 |
[13:47] | and fire. | 开火 |
[13:51] | – Yes! – The ruptured tank | -棒 -破裂的氧气罐 |
[13:52] | propelled their capsule out of harm’s way, Captain. | 把他们的太空船推到了安全位置 船长 |
[13:57] | Well done, class. | 干得好 同学们 |
[13:58] | See you all tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[14:00] | We’ll see how you do trying to stop an atomic torpedo | 明天看你们如何阻止一枚原子鱼雷 |
[14:03] | from blowing up New York City. | 炸毁纽约市 |
[14:09] | What are they doing here? | 他们在这干什么 |
[14:11] | We are here to help you. | 我们是来帮你们的 |
[14:14] | That’s very gracious of you. | 真是太感谢你们了 |
[14:16] | But whatever it is, we have professionals | 但不管怎样 我们都有专业人士 |
[14:19] | who can handle the matter. | 可以解决问题 |
[14:20] | Along with whatever damage Mr. Rory causes. | 也可以修补罗里先生惹的祸 |
[14:26] | Your salad sucks. | 凯撒沙拉难吃死了 |
[14:28] | You should know this is not the first time | 你应该知道这不是我第一次 |
[14:30] | I’ve been taken captive. | 被人俘虏 |
[14:32] | Oh, great, a story. | 很好 真精彩 |
[14:35] | Once, when I was a young man, | 我年轻的时候有一次 |
[14:38] | I was kidnapped by pirates. | 被海盗抓走了 |
[14:41] | They ransomed me for 50 talents of silver, | 他们要五十塔兰特的银子才肯放我 |
[14:44] | a fortune. | 好大笔钱 |
[14:46] | My family paid the money, of course. | 我的家族当然付了赎金 |
[14:49] | But I told my captors they would be better off killing me. | 但我告诉抓我的人最好杀了我 |
[14:53] | Because if they did let me go, | 因为如果他们真的放了我 |
[14:55] | I promised to come back one day, | 我发誓某天一定会回来 |
[14:57] | and not only to take my silver, | 不仅要拿回我的银子 |
[15:00] | but to crucify the pirates one by one. | 还会一个个处死那些海盗 |
[15:04] | And that’s exactly what I did. | 我也确实那么做了 |
[15:06] | You saying I should kill you? | 你是说我该杀了你吗 |
[15:07] | You should believe me when I make a promise. | 在我许下承诺时 你应该相信我 |
[15:11] | The gold in this satchel… | 这包里的金子 |
[15:15] | is yours. | 都是你的了 |
[15:16] | Gold? | 金子 |
[15:17] | But I swear by my household gods, | 但是我向家庭守护神起誓 |
[15:20] | it will cost you your life. | 这将让你付出生命 |
[15:34] | Do we have a location on Mr. Rory? | 找到罗里先生的位置了吗 |
[15:37] | We followed a trail of petty larceny reports. | 我们追查了一份轻盗窃罪报告 |
[15:39] | He’s been holed up on the beach, | 他窝在海滩上 |
[15:40] | running up a room service tab | 欠着客房服务账单 |
[15:42] | and a serious collection of STDs. | 所有严重的性病他都得过 |
[15:44] | – That’s our Mick. – He’s been busy. | -那肯定是米克 -他一直没闲着 |
[15:50] | Locking in on coordinates now. | 立即锁定坐标 |
[15:52] | Is the go-team ready? | 行动组准备好了吗 |
[15:54] | Locked and loaded, sir. | 准备好了 长官 |
[15:56] | Opening a portal. | 打开传送门 |
[16:07] | You broke my nose. | 你打断我的鼻子了 |
[16:25] | Out of my way! | 闪开 |
[16:30] | – Our team is under attack. – Definitely Rory. | -小队遭遇攻击 -绝对是罗里 |
[16:32] | Alpha team, do you have eyes on Caesar? | A队 看到凯撒了吗 |
[16:35] | He’s got the target. | 他抓到目标人物了 |
[16:36] | What do you want us to do, Command? | 要我们怎么做 总部 |
[16:38] | Get the hell out of there before Mr. Rory causes any more mayhem. | 赶紧撤退 以免罗里先生造成更多破坏 |
[16:41] | Roger that. Initiating extraction. | 收到 开始撤退 |
[16:43] | Get off me, you damn missionaries! | 别碰我 你个死传教士 |
[16:52] | Get the hell off me, dude. | 别碰我 老兄 |
[16:53] | This is Julius Caesar? | 这就是尤利乌斯·凯撒吗 |
[16:56] | Dude, my dad’s a lawyer. | 老兄 我爹可是律师 |
[16:57] | I’m going to totally sue all of your asses. | 我肯定会告死你们的 |
[17:00] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[17:01] | An institution you will never step foot in again, Mr. Rory. | 一间你再也不会来的机构 罗里先生 |
[17:05] | Get them out of here! | 把他们带走 |
[17:09] | Rip, look. I’m sorry. | 里普 对不起 |
[17:11] | – I thought that this– – The Legends would change? | -我以为这是… -传奇会改变吗 |
[17:14] | Since when do we need to change? | 我们什么时候需要改变 |
[17:16] | When you left our team, | 你离开队伍的时候 |
[17:17] | you said you had nothing left to teach me. | 你说过已经没东西教我了 |
[17:19] | Yes, well, unfortunately all of history suddenly came unglued | 是的 不幸地是我刚说完那些话 |
[17:22] | moments after I’d uttered those words. | 历史突然全都乱套了 |
[17:25] | Look, I miss the good old days too, Sara. | 我也怀念以前的美好时光 莎拉 |
[17:28] | But times have changed. | 但此一时 彼一时 |
[17:29] | Yeah, and you don’t think you need us anymore. | 而且你认为你不再需要我们了 |
[17:33] | Look, Rip. | 里普 |
[17:35] | This is our mess. You have to let us fix it. | 我们惹的祸 你必须让我们去解决 |
[17:38] | Using your team to fix anything… | 用你的队伍解决事情 |
[17:41] | is like doing brain surgery with a chainsaw. | 就像用电锯做脑部手术 |
[17:52] | You can’t leave yet. | 你们还不能走 |
[17:55] | Not without parking validation. | 拿上停车优惠券再走 |
[18:02] | Son of a bitch stole my money. | 混帐机器吞了我的钱 |
[18:10] | This is a genuine Roman aureus. | 这是真正的罗马奥里斯金币 |
[18:12] | This is first century B.C. | 公元前一世纪的 |
[18:14] | That means Rory really saw Julius Caesar. | 就是说罗里真的见过尤利乌斯·凯撒了 |
[18:16] | Duh. | 可不 |
[18:17] | We’ve got to tell Rip that he’s got the wrong guy. | 我们得告诉里普 他抓错人了 |
[18:19] | Yeah, like he’ll listen to us. | 好像他会听我们说似的 |
[18:20] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[18:21] | We’ve got to grab Caesar ourselves. | 我们得自己去抓凯撒 |
[18:23] | And prove to Rip that we got the right stuff. | 向里普证明我们才是对的 |
[18:26] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[18:27] | Exit’s this way. | 出口在这边 |
[18:28] | Our ship’s this way. | 我们的飞船在这边 |
[18:30] | We’re gonna steal the Waverider? | 我们要偷乘波号吗 |
[18:31] | We’re gonna fix our mistakes. | 我们要纠正我们的错误 |
[18:43] | Oh, damn it! I mean, darn it. | 他妈的 我是说他喵的 |
[18:45] | There’s a class in session. | 有人在上课 |
[18:49] | Listen up, punks. | 听好了 小子们 |
[18:50] | Class dismissed. Get out of here. | 下课了 都走开 |
[18:53] | This must be a part of the training exercise. | 这肯定是训练演习的一部分 |
[18:57] | Our ship has been boarded by a Time Pirate. | 时间海盗登陆了我们的飞船 |
[18:59] | On behalf of The Time Bureau, | 代表时间调查局 |
[19:00] | and in accordance to Article 15.6, Section B, | 根据第15章第6段第2节 |
[19:02] | concerning the unlawful seizure of Time Ships– | 有关非法劫持时间飞船… |
[19:07] | Anyone else? | 谁还想试试 |
[19:10] | Gideon’s been in sleep mode for five years, | 吉迪恩五年来一直处于休眠模式 |
[19:12] | but if I can divert her power back to the core… | 但如果我能把她的电力重新连接核心 |
[19:15] | Hello, Legends. What did I miss? | 传奇们好 我错过了什么 |
[19:17] | Well, we’re about to steal the ship, | 我们打算偷走这艘飞船 |
[19:19] | go grab Julius Caesar in Aruba, | 去阿鲁巴抓尤利乌斯·凯撒 |
[19:20] | all before history completely collapses. | 以免他把历史彻底颠覆 |
[19:22] | So it’s business as usual, then. | 所以一切照旧 |
[19:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:26] | Gideon, engines to power. | 吉迪恩 启动引擎 |
[19:28] | Turbines to speed. | 涡轮加速 |
[19:29] | Right away, Captain. | 立刻照办 船长 |
[19:34] | Sounds like this old boat needs a lube job. | 看来这艘老飞船需要润滑 |
[19:41] | What in the hell do they think they’re doing? | 他们以为自己在干什么呢 |
[19:43] | The hangar’s sealed. There’s no way out of here. | 机库封死了 他们不可能飞出去 |
[19:45] | Yep, well, I’m afraid the Legends | 我恐怕传奇 |
[19:46] | have never permitted something like logic to stop them. | 从不被逻辑之类的东西挡住 |
[19:57] | I hope you know what you’re doing, Ms. Lance. | 我希望你明白自己的行为 兰斯小姐 |
[20:00] | Gideon, time-jump us out of here. | 吉迪恩 穿越时间离开这 |
[20:02] | Are you sure we can time-jump inside the building? | 你确定能在大楼里穿越吗 |
[20:04] | We’re about to find out. | 马上就知道了 |
[20:25] | Gideon, when are we? | 吉迪恩 现在是什么年代 |
[20:27] | I was only able to time-jump us three minutes into the future. | 我只能带大家穿越到未来的三分钟 |
[20:30] | We’re still in Star City. | 我们还在星城 |
[20:32] | If you haven’t noticed, | 不知你们注意到没 |
[20:33] | the ship is in desperate need of maintenance. | 飞船亟需维修 |
[20:35] | Yeah, there’s no way we’re gonna make it to Aruba. | 我们不可能到达阿鲁巴 |
[20:37] | Can we make it to Central City? | 我们能去中城吗 |
[20:40] | I know a good mechanic there. | 我认识那里的一位优秀机械师 |
[20:48] | Jefferson. What a– what a nice surprise. | 杰佛逊 真是惊喜 |
[20:51] | Lily also dropped by with some rather exciting news. | 莉莉也带来了一些相当令人兴奋的消息 |
[20:54] | Oh, well, if it’s a bad time, I can always just– | 如果现在不方便 我总是可以… |
[20:55] | Wait, wait. What is it? | 等一下 什么事 |
[20:57] | Something’s wrong. I can feel it. | 出事了 我能感觉到 |
[20:59] | We may only see each other once a week for our bonding sessions, | 虽然我们只有每周合体时才能见一次 |
[21:01] | but we still share a psychic connection. | 但是我们依然心灵相通 |
[21:05] | I dropped out of school. | 我辍学了 |
[21:07] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这样 |
[21:08] | You could have your master’s in–in two years. | 你本可以在两年后拿到硕士学位 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I know, it’s just… | 是的 我知道 只是… |
[21:13] | Learning about engineering is not half as fun as actually, | 学习工程学远不如 |
[21:16] | you know, being an engineer on a time ship. | 动手操作时间飞船有趣 |
[21:19] | Oh, hey, Jax. | 你好 杰克斯 |
[21:22] | Whoa. Whoa, Lily, you’re… | 天啊 莉莉你… |
[21:24] | you’re… | 你… |
[21:25] | What? | 什么 |
[21:27] | I’m what? | 我什么 |
[21:28] | Uh, you–you look– you look healthy. | 你看上去很健康 |
[21:30] | I’m kidding. I’m pregnant. | 开个玩笑 我是怀孕了 |
[21:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:33] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[21:35] | Yeah, I was on sabbatical in Rome with my boyfriend and… | 我和我男友在罗马休假… |
[21:38] | She means her future husband. | 是未婚夫 |
[21:40] | And we decided we wanted to come home | 我们决定回到家 |
[21:42] | and break the big news in person. | 亲自宣布这个重要消息 |
[21:46] | Oh, I’ve got to put the osso buco in the oven, | 我得把牛肘放进烤箱 |
[21:48] | but you should totally stay for dinner | 你留下来吃晚饭吧 |
[21:50] | right, daddy? | 是吧 老爸 |
[21:51] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好的 |
[21:54] | Dude. What? | 什么情况 |
[21:55] | My heart still melts when she says that word. | 我听到这个消息时非常感动 |
[21:58] | It’s crazy. It’s… | 简直不可思议… |
[22:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:06] | Is that what I think it is? | 我没看错吧 |
[22:10] | Come on, Grey. | 来吧 灰老头 |
[22:11] | A chance to meet Julius Caesar and fix history. | 有机会见尤利乌斯·凯撒并且修复历史 |
[22:15] | Look, we have a time ship. | 而且还有时间飞船 |
[22:17] | We can get you home in time for dessert. | 我们能让你赶上回家吃甜点 |
[22:19] | That’s what I told Clarissa the last time I left. | 上次我离开时就是这样告诉克莱丽莎的 |
[22:21] | And when you came home you had a surprise daughter. | 而你回家时 多了个女儿 |
[22:25] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[22:26] | The point is, sometimes… | 我想说有时候 |
[22:28] | we screw things up for the better. | 不搞砸就不能更好地成事 |
[22:29] | That’s a good motto. | 这个座右铭不错 |
[22:31] | We should use that. | 大家该牢记在心 |
[22:34] | Fine, whatever. | 好吧 不管怎样 |
[22:35] | – I’ll–I’ll come. – Great. | -我加入 -太棒了 |
[22:37] | Now all we need is Amaya, | 现在就缺阿玛雅了 |
[22:38] | and we can get the band back together. | 我们的队伍就完整了 |
[22:40] | – That’s not happening. – Whoa, did I miss something? | -这不可能 -我错过了什么 |
[22:42] | Amaya dumped him. | 阿玛雅把他甩了 |
[22:44] | Went back to 1942. | 回1942年去了 |
[22:46] | She didn’t dump me. | 她才没甩了我 |
[22:48] | She didn’t dump me. | 她才没甩了我 |
[22:49] | Amaya went back to Zambesi because Rip told her | 阿玛雅回到赞比西 |
[22:50] | she has some sort of destiny to fulfill | 是因为里普告诉她在1942年 |
[22:52] | back in 1942. That’s it. | 有使命要完成 仅此而已 |
[22:54] | Unlike the rest of us | 不像我们这些人 |
[22:55] | who don’t have crap | 在现实世界中 |
[22:57] | waiting for us in the real world. | 没什么破事要处理 |
[22:58] | Speak for yourself, numbnuts. | 说你自己就好了 蠢货 |
[23:00] | I don’t know about you all, but I was destined | 我不了解你们的情况 但我有 |
[23:02] | for greater things than folding towels. | 更高的使命 而非叠毛巾 |
[23:04] | And Rip thinks he doesn’t need us | 里普觉得有了时间调查局 |
[23:05] | because he’s got the Time Bureau. | 就不再需要我们了 |
[23:06] | Ray’s right. | 雷说得没错 |
[23:08] | We’re the ones who broke history. | 我们破坏了历史 |
[23:09] | We should be the ones that fix it. | 就应该由我们来修复它 |
[23:11] | But instead of operating on history with a chainsaw, | 我们不能用电锯修补历史 |
[23:13] | this time we are gonna be the scalpel. | 这次得用手术刀 |
[23:19] | Is this your idea of subtle? | 这就是你的精细作风吗 |
[23:21] | Just try to blend in, okay? | 入戏一点 行吗 |
[23:22] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[23:24] | Great Caesar’s ghost. | 我的个凯撒啊 |
[23:26] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[23:28] | So what I have to say to you is this: | 在此我想对你们说 |
[23:30] | are you willing to fight with me? | 你们愿与我并肩作战吗 |
[23:32] | Yeah! | 愿意 |
[23:33] | And claim this savage land for Rome? | 为罗马帝国征服这块蛮荒之地 |
[23:36] | Yeah! | 愿意 |
[23:37] | What, did you teach Caesar English? | 你还教凯撒英语了吗 |
[23:39] | Nope. Just showed up speaking fancy. | 没有 他一出现就会讲 |
[23:42] | Temporal linguistic dysplasia… | 时间语言障碍 |
[23:44] | – What? – A side effect of historical displacement. | -什么 -历史错置的副作用 |
[23:46] | Astonishing! | 好惊人 |
[23:48] | You know, cowards die many times before their deaths. | 懦夫苟且偷生 |
[23:52] | The valiant never taste death but once! | 勇者死得光荣 |
[23:55] | Yeah! And Delta Nu Phi sucks! | 没错 ΔΝΦ很烂 |
[23:55] | 美国大学精英参加的兄弟会姐妹会 通常用三个希腊字母命名 | |
[23:57] | Delta Nu Phi sucks! | ΔΝΦ很烂 |
[23:59] | Alpha Psi Gamma sucks! | ΑΨΓ很烂 |
[24:01] | Delta Nu Phi sucks! | ΔΝΦ很烂 |
[24:03] | Can we not agree they all suck? | 他们是不是都很烂 |
[24:05] | A’ight. | 没错 |
[24:07] | Let’s shut this toga party down | 结束这场古罗马长袍派对吧 |
[24:08] | before things really get out of hand. | 以免事情真正失控 |
[24:10] | No powers. | 不能使用超能力 |
[24:12] | It can make the Anachronism worse. | 时代错误会更严重 |
[24:13] | Right, be the scalpel. | 没错 要用手术刀 |
[24:16] | Because I saw in you… | 因为我发现你身上… |
[24:17] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[24:20] | Come on, man, are you really trying to hook up now? | 你不会是想现在约炮吧 |
[24:21] | No, I’m creating a dating profile | 不 我在用新的碰碰约会软件 |
[24:23] | on our new Upswipz app. | 创建约会资料 |
[24:25] | Gideon, I need you to hit | 吉迪恩 帮我匹配到 |
[24:26] | every phone on the beach with a match. | 海滩每个人的手机上 |
[24:28] | “Exotic beauty looking for | “异国美女寻求 |
[24:30] | casual sex with young frat stud?” | 与兄弟会小鲜肉一夜情” |
[24:33] | – That might work. – Yeah. | -可能有用 -当然 |
[24:34] | Now all I need is a profile picture. | 我现在需要一张照片 |
[24:36] | I believe I’ve got that covered. | 我想我已经搞定了 |
[24:41] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[24:44] | For Mars! | 为了玛尔斯 |
[24:45] | For Rome! | 为了罗马 |
[24:48] | Death… or glory! | 无荣耀 毋宁死 |
[24:58] | All right, JC. Party’s over. | 好了 凯撒 派对结束了 |
[25:00] | You’re coming with us. | 你得跟我们走 |
[25:01] | I’d rather fall on my sword | 我宁肯自刎而死 |
[25:03] | than surrender it to a woman. | 也不愿屈服于一个女人 |
[25:05] | Well, then today is your lucky day. | 那你今天可碰上硬茬了 |
[25:16] | Uh, shouldn’t we help her? | 我们不用帮帮她吗 |
[25:18] | It’s him I’m worried about. | 我倒是担心他 |
[25:26] | Yep, I’d say our work here is done. | 好了 任务完成 |
[25:28] | And to quote the great conqueror himself, | 用凯撒自己的话说 |
[25:31] | “We came, we saw–“ | “我们来了 我们看见” |
[25:32] | We kicked Caesar’s ass! | 我们暴揍了凯撒 |
[25:37] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[25:40] | – Suckers. – Nice work. | -废物 -干得漂亮 |
[25:42] | I’d have done it faster. | 我出手会解决得更快 |
[25:53] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[25:55] | Did that hurt? | 疼吗 |
[25:56] | Easy, Mick. | 淡定点 米克 |
[25:58] | He broke my nose. | 他把我鼻子打断了 |
[25:59] | My best feature. | 那可是我最帅的地方 |
[26:01] | Still… we have to get him back to his time in one piece. | 我们还得把他完好地送回他的时代 |
[26:04] | Or he doesn’t go on to conquer the world | 否则他就没法征服世界 |
[26:05] | and help create the greatest empire history has ever known. | 建立史上最强大的帝国了 |
[26:07] | We need to get moving. | 得抓紧了 |
[26:08] | It’s not gonna take Rip long | 用不了多久 |
[26:10] | to track down a stolen time ship. | 里普就能追踪到丢失的时间飞船 |
[26:12] | Quite so, Ms. Lance. | 没错 兰斯小姐 |
[26:15] | It appears that you’ve captured the real Julius Caesar. | 看来你们抓到真正的尤利乌斯·凯撒了 |
[26:18] | Well done. | 不错 |
[26:19] | Now, if you’ll just return him to us, | 现在把他交给我们吧 |
[26:20] | we’ll be happy to handle his reinsertion back into history. | 我们很乐意带他重返历史 |
[26:22] | You don’t think we can handle it? | 你觉得我们搞不定吗 |
[26:24] | It’s not that. | 不是这个意思 |
[26:26] | Maybe it is that. | 就是这个意思 |
[26:27] | But the fact remains | 事实是 |
[26:28] | that you have hijacked our property. | 你们劫走了我们的东西 |
[26:31] | And if you would return it to us | 如果你们能把飞船 |
[26:32] | along with our anachronistic guest, | 以及错乱时代的凯撒还回来 |
[26:36] | all will be forgiven. | 我可以既往不咎 |
[26:38] | I trust you’ll use your best judgment. | 我相信你会做出明智的选择 |
[26:43] | Does he not know this team? | 他难道不了解我们这队伍吗 |
[26:44] | Shouldn’t we entrust Caesar’s return | 我们不该把凯撒 |
[26:46] | to people who do that sort of thing professionally? | 交给专业人员来处理吗 |
[26:48] | I thought this was our chance to prove | 我还以为我们能趁此机会 |
[26:49] | that we were professional… ish. | 证明我们是专业的…像个专业的 |
[26:52] | Your call, Captain. | 你做主 船长 |
[26:56] | Gideon, | 吉迪恩 |
[26:58] | plot a course for the Time Bureau. | 设定返回时间调查局的航线 |
[27:00] | I’m afraid that won’t be possible | 恐怕不行 |
[27:01] | without additional repairs. | 除非进行额外修复 |
[27:03] | Of course. | 想到了 |
[27:06] | Et tu, Sara? | 连你也会 莎拉 |
[27:06] | 莎士比亚的《尤利乌斯·凯撒》剧中 凯撒被布鲁特斯刺杀时说的话 | |
[27:09] | I’m using my best judgment. | 这就是我的明智选择 |
[27:19] | You know, I’ve taken these engines apart so many times, | 这些引擎我都拆过无数遍了 |
[27:22] | feels like this ship is a part of me. | 这飞船就像我的一部分 |
[27:24] | It is a part of you | 这个部分 |
[27:25] | that you can take on whatever adventure life offers you next. | 让你能应对接下来的任何冒险生活 |
[27:30] | What adventure could be better than this one? | 还有比这更棒的冒险吗 |
[27:33] | I mean, I got to be a superhero who traveled through time, | 我得以成为穿越时空的超级英雄 |
[27:36] | changing history. | 改变历史 |
[27:38] | Yes, I know. | 是啊 |
[27:40] | Look, I know you want to do the whole granddad thing. | 我知道你很想当称职的爷爷 |
[27:45] | Smoke a pipe by the fire, but… | 在炉火边抽烟斗 但是… |
[27:47] | I got a whole lot of life left, | 我还有大把年岁 |
[27:50] | and I have no idea how to fill it. | 我不知该如何度过 |
[27:54] | Jefferson, you are, hands down, | 杰佛逊 你绝对是我认识的人中 |
[27:58] | the most gifted, capable, driven young man I’ve ever known. | 最有天赋 最能干 最努力的年轻人 |
[28:04] | You can do anything you want to do. | 你想做什么都行 |
[28:07] | Well, that’s all well and good, | 那样当然很好 |
[28:08] | but what I want to do is be half of a nuclear-powered superhero. | 但我只想做核能超级英雄的其中一半 |
[28:12] | And I can’t do that if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想 我是做不成的 |
[28:29] | Have you come to gloat? | 你是来耀武扬威 |
[28:31] | Or to grant me the mercy of taking my own life? | 还是来赐我一死 |
[28:34] | Getting beaten by a woman bothers you that much? | 你就这么不满被女人打败吗 |
[28:38] | Yes. | 是 |
[28:39] | If your intention is neither boasting nor mercy, | 如果你不是来炫耀也不是来赐死的 |
[28:44] | to what do I owe the honor of this visit? | 那来找我干什么 |
[28:53] | You doubt your present course of action | 你质疑自己的做法 |
[28:55] | and seem to believe that Caesar holds the key to resolving it. | 似乎认为凯撒能帮你解决问题 |
[28:59] | There’s nothing to resolve. | 没什么好解决的 |
[29:01] | My course of action isn’t up to me. | 我怎么做自己说了不算 |
[29:03] | So you believe your future lies in the hands of the Three Fates? | 你觉得你的未来掌握在命运三女神手中吗 |
[29:06] | No. | 不是 |
[29:07] | It lies in the hands of a group called the Time Bureau. | 是掌握在时间调查局手中 |
[29:12] | And if I go against them now, they’ll take my ship. | 如果我反抗 他们就会夺走我的飞船 |
[29:14] | And if I screw this up, then I lose everything. | 如果我搞砸了 就会失去一切 |
[29:18] | And that’s all you’re willing to wager for greatness? | 为实现伟大 你只愿赌上这些吗 |
[29:22] | Pompey said he would have my head | 庞贝说我与元老院为敌 |
[29:24] | for going against the Senate… | 他就会砍下我的人头 |
[29:27] | But when I lead my army across the Rubicon, | 等我率领大军渡过卢比孔河 |
[29:30] | Rome will welcome me as a god. | 罗马人会像欢迎天神一样欢迎我 |
[29:34] | Well, I wish I shared your confidence. | 真希望我能像你这么自信 |
[29:39] | It cost me eight years and countless centurions | 我花了八年 牺牲了无数百夫长 |
[29:42] | to conquer Gaul. | 才征服了高卢 |
[29:45] | But with an Amazonian queen like you by my side, | 但如果身边有你这样英勇的女王 |
[29:49] | I could make short work of the rest of the world. | 我能更快征服世界 |
[29:53] | Conquering the world does sound nice… | 征服世界听起来确实不错… |
[29:58] | But I don’t need you to do it. | 但不用你我就能做到 |
[30:03] | Ship’s fixed, Cap. | 飞船修好了 船长 |
[30:05] | Fixed enough to get us back to the Time Bureau? | 能带我们返回时间调查局吗 |
[30:10] | How about ancient Rome? | 那古罗马呢 |
[30:13] | Only one way to find out. | 试试就知道了 |
[30:26] | According to Gideon, Caesar disappeared | 吉迪恩说 凯撒在他向罗马进军的 |
[30:27] | the night before his famous march on Rome. | 著名事件的前一晚失踪了 |
[30:30] | Yeah, no crossing the Rubicon means no civil war. | 没跨过卢比孔河 就没有内战 |
[30:32] | No civil war means no Ides of March. | 没有内战 就没有凯撒殉难日 |
[30:34] | No Ides of March means… | 没有凯撒殉难日就… |
[30:36] | No Roman Empire. | 没有罗马帝国 |
[30:38] | What happens on the Ides of March? | 凯撒殉难日发生了什么事 |
[30:39] | Eh…well, that’s when your friends, | 那时你的朋友 |
[30:42] | who really aren’t your friends, | 称不上你的朋友 |
[30:43] | stab you in the back to stop your rise to power. | 在你背后捅你 以阻止你掌权 |
[30:45] | Not that you’ll remember any of this. | 你不会记得这些事 |
[30:52] | Check it out. History is back to normal. | 瞧瞧 历史已恢复正常 |
[30:58] | And now a little something for the Heywood scrapbook. | 现在给海伍德相簿添张照片 |
[31:03] | Oh, man. That’s a keeper. | 天啊 值得收藏 |
[31:06] | Enjoy conquering the world. | 好好享受征服世界 |
[31:27] | Perhaps my eyes deceive me, | 也许我的眼睛欺骗我 |
[31:29] | but that does not look like the Time Bureau to me. | 但在我看来那不像时间调查局 |
[31:31] | No, it says here we landed in 49 B.C. | 不 这上面显示我们去的是公元前49年 |
[31:34] | Relax, because we just dropped off JC | 冷静 我们刚把凯撒 |
[31:38] | back where he belongs. | 送回属于他的地方 |
[31:39] | So, history has been restored, | 历史已经被修复 |
[31:41] | and we can go home. | 我们可以回家了 |
[31:44] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 恐怕那是不行的 |
[31:46] | Why? Something wrong with the ship? | 怎么了 飞船出问题了吗 |
[31:48] | No, but your home no longer exists. | 不是 但你的家不复存在 |
[31:51] | Here is a map of what was formally known | 这是曾被称为美国的地方 |
[31:52] | as the United States, circa 2017. | 在2017年左右的地图 |
[31:55] | I thought you said that history has been restored. | 你不是说历史已经被修复了吗 |
[31:57] | Does that look restored to you? | 这看起来像修复了吗 |
[31:59] | What does “Magna Hesperia” mean? | “麦格纳西方之国”是什么意思 |
[32:01] | It means Caesar went on to conquer the known world | 凯撒去征服了已知世界后 |
[32:04] | and then the unknown world. | 又去征服未知世界 |
[32:06] | One of you fools must have entrusted him | 肯定是你们其中一人犯傻 |
[32:08] | with future knowledge, something that allowed him | 给了他未来知识 让他能用来 |
[32:10] | to alter the course of history. | 改变历史进程 |
[32:11] | No, no. I mean, Sara hit him | 不 莎拉对他用了 |
[32:13] | with Rip’s flashy… | 里普的闪光… |
[32:15] | – Flashy thing. – thing. | -闪光武器 -武器 |
[32:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:24] | My book. | 我的书 |
[32:26] | What book? | 什么书 |
[32:30] | Change of plans. | 改变计划 |
[32:32] | We’re not marching on Rome, sir? | 我们不向罗马进军了吗 |
[32:35] | No, we’re still marching. | 不 我们还是要进军 |
[32:37] | But when we get there, we’re going to visit | 但到那之后 我们要去探访 |
[32:38] | a few old friends… | 几个老朋友 |
[32:41] | starting with Brutus | 首先是布鲁特斯 |
[32:43] | and Cassius. | 然后是卡西乌斯 |
[32:48] | I cannot believe you let Caesar | 我不敢相信你让凯撒 |
[32:50] | steal the answers to the test. | 把测验的答案偷走了 |
[32:52] | Why are you all looking at me? It’s not my fault. | 你为什么看着我 不是我的错 |
[32:54] | How did mop-head even know there would be a test? | 拖把头怎么知道会有个测验 |
[32:56] | It’s a figure of speech. | 这是个修辞说法 |
[32:58] | Caesar knew how to alter history | 凯撒知道如何改变历史 |
[32:59] | because he already knew how it would unfold. | 是因为他已经知道历史会怎么展开 |
[33:01] | So all we got to do is get back out there | 所以我们要做的是回到那里 |
[33:04] | and refold history. | 收起历史 |
[33:05] | Or contact Mr. Hunter, | 或者联络亨特先生 |
[33:06] | and let the Time Bureau handle it. | 交给时间调查局处理 |
[33:07] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[33:08] | We do not let those time-turds | 我们不能让时间混蛋 |
[33:10] | have the satisfaction of knowing that we– | 把知道这个当乐事 |
[33:12] | That you lost the book? | 你把书弄丢的事吗 |
[33:14] | Stop blaming me, okay? | 别再责怪我了 好吗 |
[33:15] | Caesar must have swiped it when I wasn’t looking. | 凯撒肯定是趁我不注意偷走的 |
[33:17] | – Nate’s right. – Thank you. | -内特说得对 -谢谢 |
[33:19] | Not about it not being your fault– | 不是指你说不是你的错的事 |
[33:20] | about The Time Bureau. | 而是时间调查局 |
[33:22] | They’re 2,000 years away. | 他们跟我们差两千年 |
[33:24] | We can fix this before they even– | 我们还来得及修复 |
[33:26] | Too late. | 为时已晚 |
[33:33] | Ms. Lance, a word. | 兰斯小姐 谈一下 |
[33:40] | Look, I know what you’re gonna say, | 我知道你要说什么 |
[33:42] | but we are gonna fix this. | 我们会修复好的 |
[33:43] | You shall do nothing of the sort. | 你绝对不能那么做 |
[33:45] | My agents will clear this mess in no time. | 我的探员马上会摆平这烂摊子 |
[33:48] | And what if something goes sideways? | 如果出岔子了呢 |
[33:50] | None of these guys are field agents. | 这些人都不是外勤探员 |
[33:52] | Admit it, Rip. You need us. | 承认吧 里普 你需要我们 |
[33:54] | No, Sara. You need this. | 不 莎拉 你需要这个 |
[33:56] | But just because you all found life outside this ship boring | 你们不能因为发现离开飞船后生活很无聊 |
[33:59] | doesn’t mean you get your old jobs back. | 就能重操旧业 |
[34:02] | Because the Time Bureau is capable | 因为时间调查局 |
[34:03] | of getting the job done… | 有能力摆平一切 |
[34:06] | Without the mess. | 而不搞出烂摊子 |
[34:09] | Status? | 汇报情况 |
[34:10] | We’ve got eyes on the target. Go-team is hot. | 我们已盯上目标 行动组在待命[很辣] |
[34:13] | Yes, you are. | 当然了 |
[34:15] | Watch and learn, Ms. Lance. | 边看边学 兰斯小姐 |
[34:18] | Execute. | 执行 |
[34:37] | Asset acquired. | 已取得目标物品 |
[34:38] | Proceed to the target to commence | 寻找目标人物 |
[34:39] | memory erasure protocol. | 以启动清除记忆协议 |
[34:41] | Wait, I’ve seen this play before. | 等下 我看过这种把戏 |
[34:43] | Leave the merchandise unattended, | 让物品无人看管 |
[34:45] | draw the target out– | 把目标引出来 |
[34:46] | League of Assassins strategy? | 刺客联盟策略 |
[34:48] | No, it’s Sink Shower & Stuff. | 这是卫浴用品店的把戏 |
[34:50] | We use it to catch shoplift– | 用来抓商店小偷 |
[34:52] | it’s a trap! | 这是个陷阱 |
[35:00] | You’ve got to pull your team out of there. | 让你的队员撤离 |
[35:01] | Agent Sharpe, initiate extraction. | 夏普探员 执行撤离 |
[35:03] | Extract. | 撤离 |
[35:13] | Agent Sharpe has been… | 夏普探员被… |
[35:15] | apprehended. | 抓了 |
[35:16] | We were caught unprepared. | 我们措手不及 |
[35:17] | But we’ll go back in, and we– | 我们回去那里 然后… |
[35:19] | And screw things up worse than you already have? | 把搞砸的事搞得更糟 |
[35:21] | Boss is right. | 老大说得对 |
[35:22] | We need to go and rescue Agent Hotcakes. | 我们得回去救辣妹甜心探员 |
[35:25] | Oh, please. This entire situation | 拜托 这整个局势会这样 |
[35:27] | is happening because of you idiots– | 是因为你们这些蠢蛋 |
[35:29] | Idiots? Idiots with special abilities. | 蠢蛋 有特殊能力的蠢蛋 |
[35:32] | We know how to handle ourselves. | 我们知道怎么自理 |
[35:33] | Not against Julius Caesar, | 但不能对付尤利乌斯·凯撒 |
[35:34] | who has an entire legion at his command. | 他是整个军团的指挥官 |
[35:36] | We’re pretty good at taking down legions. | 我们挺擅长击垮军团的 |
[35:38] | You’re damn straight. | 说得真对 |
[35:43] | I’m assuming the answer is no, | 我得问你们谁有计划吗 |
[35:45] | but do any of you happen to have a plan? | 虽然我知道答案是没有 |
[35:51] | We’re about to rejoin my army. | 我们即将会合我的军队 |
[35:53] | Be grateful. | 要感恩 |
[35:55] | Not only am I letting you live, | 不只是因为我让你活命 |
[35:56] | I’m permitting you to witness the rise of the Roman Empire. | 我还准许你见证罗马帝国崛起 |
[36:00] | The Time Bureau will never permit you to alter history. | 时间调查局绝不会准许你改变历史 |
[36:03] | Caesar does not alter history. | 凯撒不是改变历史 |
[36:06] | He makes it. | 而是创造 |
[36:10] | Surrender your prisoner in the name of Ares, | 以战神阿瑞斯之名 |
[36:12] | the god of war! | 交出你的俘虏 |
[36:14] | Mars is the Roman god of war, Jefferson. | 玛尔斯才是罗马的战神 杰佛逊 |
[36:16] | Yeah, whatever. | 好吧 管它呢 |
[36:23] | – What the hell are you doing? – Rescuing you. | -你在干什么 -救你 |
[36:25] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾自己 |
[36:37] | Howdy. | 泥嚎 |
[36:42] | Dormi strictum amicus. | [咒语] |
[36:46] | What did you say to him? | 你刚跟他说了什么 |
[36:47] | “Sleep tight, buddy”? | “好好睡觉 兄弟” |
[36:49] | I guess. Maybe. | 我猜是吧 可能吧 |
[36:50] | I think this deserves a bro hug. | 这值得来个兄弟抱 |
[36:52] | Bring it. | 来吧 |
[36:54] | Damn, Ray. | 该死 雷 |
[37:23] | You ruined my vacation… | 你毁了我的假期 |
[37:25] | and my nose. | 还有我的鼻子 |
[37:30] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[37:32] | See? Problem solved. | 瞧 问题解决了 |
[37:35] | I’ve got to say, Ms. Lance, | 不得不说 兰斯小姐 |
[37:37] | now that I’ve seen your team in action with my own eyes, | 现在我亲眼目睹了你队伍的行动方式 |
[37:40] | you are even worse than I imagined. | 比我想象的要糟 |
[37:43] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:58] | Well, like Nate said, | 像内特说的 |
[38:00] | sometimes we screw things up for the better. | 有时不搞砸就不能更好地成事 |
[38:03] | I fail to see how that’s true in this case. | 在这件事上我看不出这个事实 |
[38:06] | It’s our new motto. | 这是我们的新座右铭 |
[38:07] | New motto? | 新座右铭 |
[38:09] | Right, does that mean that you all plan to continue | 所以你们要继续 |
[38:11] | swashbuckling your way through history? | 在历史上历险吗 |
[38:13] | With the Time Bureau’s permission, of course. | 在时间调查局的准许下 当然 |
[38:16] | And if I deny you permission? | 如果我不批准呢 |
[38:18] | – We’ll do it anyways. – Yeah. | -我们还是会这么做 -没错 |
[38:20] | Sir, the go-team has erased the memories | 长官 行动组已经清除 |
[38:23] | of Caesar and his forces. | 凯撒和他军队的记忆 |
[38:24] | Good. We’d best take our leave, then. | 很好 那我们该走了 |
[38:28] | Sara. Mr. Rory. | 莎拉 罗里先生 |
[38:29] | Do your best to stay out of trouble. | 尽量别惹上麻烦 |
[38:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[38:40] | It’s a, uh, portal thingy. | 是个传送门之类的玩意 |
[38:43] | A, uh, | 这是个… |
[38:45] | communications thing, | 通讯玩意 |
[38:49] | and a, uh– ah, yes… | 还有个个… |
[38:51] | a memory thing. | 记忆玩意 |
[38:52] | So I guess that means you’re staying. | 所以你打算留下 |
[38:54] | Well, I kind of have to. | 我不得不留下 |
[38:56] | You’d be dead without me. | 没有我你会死 |
[38:59] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:06] | They are irresponsible, | 他们不可靠 |
[39:07] | undependable, unpredictable, dangerous. | 不可信赖 不可预测 危险 |
[39:09] | And yet effective. At least on occasion. | 但能起作用 至少有时能 |
[39:12] | Is that the reason they’re not warming a cell | 所以此时他们才没 |
[39:13] | back at headquarters as we speak? | 被关进总部的牢房里吗 |
[39:15] | They’re not warming a cell, Agent Sharpe, | 不能关进去 夏普探员 |
[39:17] | because they might just be our best hope | 他们可能是我们最大的希望 |
[39:18] | of defeating what’s coming. | 以打败即将出现的大敌 |
[39:20] | They are the reason Mallus is a threat. | 是他们让马卢斯成为威胁的 |
[39:23] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[39:24] | But there might just come a day when we need the Legends | 但可能有一天我们会需要传奇 |
[39:27] | to do what they do best… | 发挥他们的所长 |
[39:29] | Which is what, exactly? | 具体是什么呢 |
[39:32] | Be the chainsaw. | 当电锯 |
[39:37] | Would you open a portal back to headquarters? | 你可以打开回总部的传送门吗 |
[39:38] | I seem to have… | 我好像… |
[39:40] | misplaced my Time Courier. | 把时间传送带错放别处了 |
[39:49] | – How’s she running? – Lousy. | -情况怎么样 -糟糕 |
[39:51] | Rip’s monkeys really screwed up the works. | 里普的跟班挺会搞砸东西的 |
[39:54] | It’s gonna take Ray months to figure this out. | 雷得花好几个月搞定它 |
[39:57] | Why Raymond? | 为什么是雷蒙德 |
[39:57] | Well, I told Sara to take us back home. | 我让莎拉送我们回家了 |
[40:00] | Oh, that’s–that’s unfortunate, considering… | 那很遗憾 考虑到… |
[40:04] | I have decided to stay aboard. | 我决定留在船上 |
[40:05] | Whoa, wait, wait, what? | 等下 你说什么 |
[40:06] | I shanghaied you into our first voyage. | 你是被我拐上第一次航程的 |
[40:09] | I forced this life upon you. | 这个生活是我强加给你的 |
[40:11] | I could hardly ask you to give it up now. | 我现在很难让你放弃 |
[40:13] | But your life, your family– | 但你的生活 你的家人 |
[40:15] | I’ll make it home for the birth of my first grandchild. | 我会在我第一个孙辈出生时回到家 |
[40:18] | As for my family… | 至于我的家人 |
[40:22] | They’re on this ship as well. | 他们也在这飞船上 |
[40:39] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:44] | Well, nothing says “Doing okay” like | “还好”就不会这样 |
[40:47] | pining over files of your ex. | 对着前女友的档案苦思 |
[40:49] | Yeah, I was just thinking… | 我只是在想… |
[40:53] | About her? | 想她吗 |
[40:55] | Yeah, about her, and… | 是的 想她 还有… |
[40:58] | and this place. | 这个地方 |
[41:01] | I miss being on the ship. | 我想念在飞船上的时光 |
[41:04] | Yeah, of course you do. | 当然了 |
[41:05] | It’s your home. | 这是你的家 |
[41:07] | And she’s back home too. | 而且她也回家了 |
[41:11] | If she’s happy, I’m happy. | 如果她开心 我就开心 |
[41:13] | She’s happy, right? | 她开心吧 |
[41:16] | Yeah. Totally. | 非常开心 |
[41:20] | This is the village. | 就是这村子 |
[41:25] | Get out of our way, woman. | 别挡路 女人 |
[41:27] | Actually, that’s what I was gonna tell you. | 这正是我要对你说的话 |
[41:30] | We have business here. | 我们来这搞生意 |
[41:32] | If you call poaching and raping “Business.” | 强占和强奸也叫搞生意吗 |
[41:35] | Zambesi is under my protection. | 赞比西由我保护 |
[41:52] | No! No, please don’t! | 不不 拜托不要 |