时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Key of A, watch me for the changes and try to keep up. | A大调 注意我的节奏 试着跟上 |
[00:05] | Gideon and I have calculated another Aberration | 我和吉迪恩计算出1912年的博帕尔 |
[00:07] | in Bhopal, 1912. | 会出现历史偏差 |
[00:09] | Why can’t it be Aruba, 2016? | 为什么不是2016年的阿鲁巴 |
[00:14] | We are history’s last line of defense. | 只有我们来维护历史了 |
[00:16] | I like the sound of that. | 这话听着挺舒服 |
[00:21] | Have you gentlemen heard of the Spear of Destiny? | 你们有谁听过命运之矛吗 |
[00:25] | The Spear could alter reality itself. | 矛能改变现实 |
[00:27] | Changes to history cause timequakes and Aberrations, | 改变历史会引发时震和偏差 |
[00:30] | which we can undo. | 这我们可以修复 |
[00:31] | Changes to reality, those are permanent. | 但改变现实 是永久的 |
[00:34] | You’re on the run ’cause your time ended. | 你在逃跑是因为你的时间结束了 |
[00:35] | Now something’s chasing you, | 现在有个东西在追杀你 |
[00:37] | trying to correct the Aberration. | 设法修复偏差 |
[00:38] | One of history’s worst monsters. | 历史上最可怕的怪物之一 |
[00:41] | The Legion have the Spear of Destiny | 末日军团拿到了命运之矛 |
[00:43] | and they’re like gods now. | 他们现在如神一般 |
[00:45] | It appears that after the Legion got the Spear and change reality, | 看来是军团拿到矛后改变了现实 |
[00:47] | they kept us around as their pets. | 他们把我们当狗腿子 |
[00:55] | You’ll be forced to live your lives in a reality that I created. | 你们被迫活在我创造的现实中 |
[01:00] | We go back in time to 1916 and we stop the Legion | 我们回到1916年从源头上 |
[01:04] | from ever getting the Spear of Destiny in the first place. | 阻止末日军团拿到命运之矛 |
[01:09] | All right, Gideon, try it now. | 好了 吉迪恩 试一下 |
[01:12] | All systems normal, Captain. | 全部系统正常 船长 |
[01:15] | That’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[01:17] | Any luck in contacting the rest of the team? | 联系上其他队员了吗 |
[01:19] | Negative, but it stands to reason | 没有 但这也很正常 |
[01:21] | that they would be facing challenges of their own | 毕竟在这个改变了的现实里 |
[01:23] | in this altered reality. | 他们也会遇到很大麻烦 |
[01:24] | Indeed. Which is why it falls to us to rescue them. | 确实 所以就需要我们去解救他们了 |
[01:27] | Engines to full power. | 让引擎达到最大马力 |
[01:33] | Can you pinpoint our location, Gideon? | 能定位出我们的位置吗 吉迪恩 |
[01:35] | – Central City, 2017. – That’s odd. | -2017年的中城 -有点奇怪 |
[01:38] | We must be in some sort of hangar. | 我们一定是在什么飞机仓库里 |
[01:39] | One large enough to accommodate the Waverider. | 能容纳下乘波号的地方 |
[01:47] | Gideon, what is that? | 吉迪恩 那是什么 |
[01:51] | – Is that another ship? – Negative. | -是另一架飞船吗 -不是 |
[01:53] | It appears to be a desk lamp. | 好像是个台灯 |
[01:59] | Bollocks. | 瞎说 |
[02:01] | Right. Engage our cloak and plot a course. | 好吧 准备隐形 设定航线 |
[02:04] | – Heading, Captain? – The nearest open window. | -去哪 船长 -最近的开着的窗 |
[02:14] | Any luck? | 有进展吗 |
[02:15] | You asked me that five minutes ago. | 你五分钟前刚问过我 |
[02:16] | You know, it’s not easy trying to get a 21st century radio | 用21世纪的无线电联系22世纪的 |
[02:19] | to communicate with a 22nd century time ship. | 时间飞船 并不容易 |
[02:22] | Thawne never told you what he did with Rip? | 斯旺没跟你说他把里普怎么样了吗 |
[02:24] | No, we weren’t close like that. | 没有 我们还没有那么铁 |
[02:28] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[02:29] | Better than Amaya. | 比阿玛雅好 |
[02:31] | I never knew about you guys. | 我都不知道你俩的关系 |
[02:33] | It’s nothing to know. | 很正常 |
[02:35] | We were just, you know, figuring it out. | 我们还在搞明白 |
[02:39] | I figured it out. | 我搞明白了 |
[02:40] | We’ve been assuming that Waverider’s broadcasting | 我们一直是认为乘波号的广播 |
[02:42] | using a quantum frequency, but– | 用的是量子频率 可是 |
[02:43] | But only if the quad band antenna array was in alignment. | 只有四频天线阵列对准才行 |
[02:46] | – Ray, you are a genius. – I guess I am. | -雷 你真是个天才 -算是吧 |
[02:49] | I kinda forgot what it was like. | 我都忘了天才是什么样了 |
[02:50] | So can you communicate with Rip or what? | 那你们能跟里普联系上了吗 |
[02:53] | Sara? Sara, is that you? | 莎拉 莎拉 是你吗 |
[02:56] | Good job, guys. Good job. | 干得漂亮 二位 干得漂亮 |
[02:58] | We didn’t do anything yet. | 我们还没做什么呢 |
[03:00] | – Rip? – Yes, Dr. Palmer, | -是里普吗 -是的 帕尔默博士 |
[03:02] | I’ve honed in on your location. | 我正在前往你们的位置 |
[03:04] | Well haul ass over here and come pick us up. | 快点飞过来把我们接走 |
[03:07] | There may be one small problem with that. | 可能有点小问题 |
[03:23] | Look, it’s the teeny, weenie Englishman. | 看啊 是个小英国人 |
[03:27] | Mr. Rory, will you please stop? | 罗里先生 请住手 |
[03:29] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[03:36] | Why would Thawne use the Spear of Destiny to shrink you? | 为什么斯旺会用命运之矛把你缩小呢 |
[03:40] | I don’t believe he did. | 我觉得不是他干的 |
[03:41] | I’m assuming that he used Dr. Palmer’s exosuit. | 我觉得他是用了帕尔默博士的战衣 |
[03:45] | Well then, he must still have it in his lab. | 那一定是放在他实验室里 |
[03:48] | We gotta steal it back and then we can unshrink the ship. | 我们把它偷回来然后就能恢复飞船了 |
[03:50] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[03:51] | Rip, we have a plan to put reality back as it was. | 里普 我们有个计划让现实恢复原样 |
[03:54] | But you’re not gonna like it. | 但你不会喜欢的 |
[04:07] | Okay, where to now? | 好了 现在去哪 |
[04:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:10] | I never exactly saw my exosuit here. | 我没有确切地看到我战衣在这里 |
[04:12] | I just figured, where else would Thawne hide it? | 我就是想 斯旺还能把它藏到哪 |
[04:14] | All right, let’s split up. | 好了 咱们分头行动 |
[04:19] | Ray! | 雷 |
[04:23] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[04:25] | I have missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[04:27] | Really, dude? | 你不是吧 |
[04:29] | I will never, ever leave you again. | 我绝对不会再离开你了 |
[04:31] | Rip, we found the suit. | 里普 我们找到战衣了 |
[04:33] | You need to close in on our position | 你得靠近我们的位置 |
[04:34] | before I have to watch Ray do anymore weird stuff. | 不然我就得看着雷干些奇怪的事了 |
[04:37] | En route. | 马上到 |
[04:39] | – Weird stuff? – Yeah, you got issues, dude. | -什么奇怪的事 -你有问题 老兄 |
[04:47] | We got two more rent-a-thugs down the hall. | 走廊那里还有两个出租暴徒 |
[04:51] | I thought that Thawne should’ve killed you morons | 我觉得斯旺应该在反应堆那里 |
[04:54] | at the reactor. | 杀了你们这帮蠢货 |
[04:57] | Then I realized, | 然后我发现 |
[04:59] | now I get to kill the Legends myself. | 现在我能亲手杀死传奇们了 |
[05:06] | Gideon, fire! Fire everything! | 吉迪恩 开火 所有武器开火 |
[05:13] | Isn’t that adorable? | 还真是可爱 |
[05:16] | – Is that the best you got? – How about this? | -你就这点能耐吗 -这个如何 |
[05:21] | Sara, reinforcements will be on their way. | 莎拉 援军正在路上 |
[05:27] | We’re heading to you, Ray. | 我们在往你那边走 雷 |
[05:29] | Let’s blow the roof off this place. | 把这地方炸掉吧 |
[05:31] | All right, Rip. Keep the Waverider steady. | 好了 里普 别让乘波号乱动 |
[05:55] | We have returned to the Battle of the Somme in the year 1916. | 我们回到了1916年的索姆河战役 |
[05:58] | And apparently, we’re ready to destroy time itself | 显然 我们就要毁灭时间了 |
[06:00] | by interfering in events that we’ve already participated in. | 介入我们已经介入过的时间线 |
[06:02] | If that’s what it takes to save Amaya, count me in. | 如果这样能够救阿玛雅 那算我一个 |
[06:05] | Yeah, there’s no way I’m letting Grey go out | 我绝对不会让灰老头 |
[06:06] | as one of Thawne’s lackeys. | 变成斯旺的走狗 |
[06:08] | We can’t allow Doomworld to continue no matter what the risk. | 我们要不惜一切阻止末日世界 |
[06:11] | Okay. Well, look, | 好吧 你看 |
[06:12] | like time, reality needs to set. | 就像时间 现实需要固定 |
[06:14] | Essentially, we’re in a race. Not against time, | 总之 我们在赛跑 不是与时间 |
[06:17] | but from a reality wave initiating from 2017. | 而是与起始于2017年的现实波动 |
[06:19] | All the more reason to get moving. | 那就更该动起来了 |
[06:21] | At the very least, we need to mitigate | 最起码的 我们要缩小 |
[06:23] | the scope of the time paradox | 产生时间悖论的范围 |
[06:25] | by avoiding contact with our former selves at all costs. | 要尽一切可能不去接触之前的自己 |
[06:29] | So all we have to do is help us–I mean, them– | 我们只需要帮助我们 我是说 他们 |
[06:32] | destroy the Spear without them knowing that we’re helping. | 在不暴露我们的情况下毁灭矛 |
[06:35] | Kinda like Secret Santa. | 有点像是秘密圣诞老人 |
[06:36] | We already know where the Blood of Christ is. | 我们已经知道了基督之血在哪 |
[06:38] | So me, you and Ray, we go back to the Church of Amiens | 所以我 你和雷 我们去亚眠教堂 |
[06:41] | and we leave the Blood for our former selves to find. | 然后留下血 让之前的自己找到 |
[06:44] | I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[06:46] | What happens to us when our former selves destroy the Spear? | 过去的我们毁掉矛之后 我们会怎样 |
[06:50] | Well, we cease to exist. | 我们就不存在了 |
[06:52] | Because we never would have existed | 因为如果军团没拿到矛 |
[06:54] | if the Legion hadn’t gotten the Spear. | 我们就不会存在 |
[06:56] | You’re saying we’re the Aberrations. | 你是说我们是偏差 |
[07:03] | In order to save the world, | 为了拯救世界 |
[07:04] | we have to erase ourselves. | 我们得抹掉自己 |
[07:06] | Huh, listen. Why don’t we just go to Aruba, | 听着 我们干什么不去阿鲁巴 |
[07:09] | get drunk–what? | 喝个大醉 怎么了 |
[07:12] | Sunshine. Mai tais. | 阳光 迈泰 |
[07:15] | Girls in…bikinis. | 穿着比基尼的女孩 |
[07:21] | – All right, Ray. You’re up. – I’m on it. | -好了 雷 该你了 -我这就去 |
[07:28] | Pardon me. | 抱歉 |
[07:29] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[07:31] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[07:33] | Don’t mind the tiny man flying through the middle of no man’s land! | 别在意有个小人飞过无主之地 |
[07:37] | I’m closing in on the Blood’s burial spot, Captain. | 我在接近血的埋葬地点 船长 |
[07:42] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[08:04] | Well, that was easier the second time around. | 第二次好像变简单了 |
[08:12] | I knew you idiots would come back from 2017. | 我就知道你们这群蠢货会从2017年回来 |
[08:15] | Apart from being incredibly stupid, | 就不说有多愚蠢了 |
[08:17] | you are just so predictable. | 你们真是太好预测了 |
[08:19] | Give me back the vial. | 把瓶子还给我 |
[08:25] | What vial? | 什么瓶子 |
[08:27] | Ray? Ray, get out of there! | 雷 雷 快离开那 |
[08:30] | You know, my allies keep giving me the same, | 我的同伙不断给我同一条 |
[08:33] | simple piece of advice. | 简单的建议 |
[08:56] | They were right. | 他们是对的 |
[08:58] | I should’ve done that ages ago. | 我早就该那么做了 |
[09:02] | Hey, what are you doing? You’re gonna get yourself killed! | 你要干什么 你这是送死 |
[09:04] | – We have to get him– – Sara, you can’t! | -我们得把他 -莎拉 不可以 |
[09:05] | – Gideon– – Sara! Sara. | -吉迪恩 -莎拉 莎拉 |
[09:09] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[09:26] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[09:27] | Haircut said it himself, | 西装头自己说了 |
[09:29] | we’re all Aberrations living on borrowed time. | 我们都是活在借来的时间上的偏差 |
[09:32] | Besides, he’s alive and well in 1916. | 而且他在1916年活得好好的 |
[09:35] | Mick’s right. The mission hasn’t changed. | 米克说得对 任务没变 |
[09:38] | Except we can’t destroy the Spear | 只是没有基督之血 |
[09:40] | because we don’t have the Blood of Christ. | 我们就没法毁掉矛 |
[09:41] | So we steal the spear and get it out of 1916. | 那我们就偷走矛 把它带离1916年 |
[09:44] | Now, you do realize that there’s a big problem | 你现在终于发现那计划 |
[09:45] | with that plan, Sara. | 有个大破绽 莎拉 |
[09:47] | The other us’s have the Spear. | 矛在这时代的我们手上 |
[09:50] | Never stolen anything from myself before. | 还从没偷过自己手上的东西 |
[09:53] | Could be interesting. | 应该挺有意思 |
[09:54] | Need I remind you | 我得提醒你 |
[09:55] | that we cannot interact with ourselves. | 我们不能与这时代的自己互动 |
[09:58] | Which is why the three of you | 所以你们仨 |
[10:00] | are gonna sneak into the other Waverider | 得趁这时代的自己在教堂时 |
[10:02] | while the other you’s are at the church. | 潜入这时代的乘波号 |
[10:04] | Now that– that sounds like a plan. | 这听着才像个计划 |
[10:08] | I suggest you hurry. Events are already in motion. | 你们得抓紧 事情已在进行中 |
[10:10] | Mr. Rory’s earlier self is currently | 史纳特先生正在接触 |
[10:12] | being contacted by Mr. Snart. | 这时代的罗里先生 |
[10:14] | All right, if we’re gonna go impersonating ourselves– | 好 如果我们要假扮自己 |
[10:16] | – You’re gonna need a haircut. – Yeah. | -你得换个西装头 -对 |
[10:19] | Not for nothing, but Aruba would’ve been a better option. | 不得不说 选阿鲁巴本该更好 |
[10:24] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[10:26] | You’re an illumination. | 你是”幻光” |
[10:28] | – A hallucination. – Yeah, that’s it. | -你是说”幻觉” -没错 |
[10:35] | Now, did that feel like a hallucination? | 现在还像是幻觉吗 |
[10:51] | And how was the reunion? | 团聚的滋味如何 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna let him, uh, spin out for a bit, | 我准备让他晕会儿 |
[10:56] | then go in for the kill, so to speak. | 然后去大开杀戒 可以这么说 |
[11:00] | – Gentlemen. – What the hell is going on here? | -先生们 -这到底什么情况 |
[11:03] | That’s what I was gonna ask. | 我正打算问 |
[11:04] | Aren’t you supposed to be searching for the Kalabros Manuscript? | 你们不是该去找卡拉博斯的稿本吗 |
[11:06] | I was. | 我找过了 |
[11:07] | And I found him and I brought him here. | 我找到了他 就把他带来这了 |
[11:09] | We no longer need the Manuscript. | 我们不再需要稿本了 |
[11:11] | We have a different problem. The Legends are here. | 我们有别的麻烦 传奇们来了 |
[11:13] | We know. I just punched Mick. | 我们知道 我刚揍了米克 |
[11:15] | Not those Legends. | 不是那些传奇 |
[11:17] | And I’m not your Eobard. I’m from the future. | 我不是你们认识的艾尔伯德 我来自未来 |
[11:19] | Yeah, what else is new? | 好吧 还有什么新情况 |
[11:21] | Okay. I mean your future. | 好 我是说你的未来 |
[11:23] | One where we have the Spear of Destiny. | 命运之矛在我们手上的那个未来 |
[11:25] | And the Legends from that future are here now, too. | 那个未来的传奇也到这来了 |
[11:27] | Wait, there are two sets of Legends? | 等等 这有两组传奇 |
[11:29] | – When do I get to rob a bank? – Just deal with them. | -什么时候才让我抢劫银行 -干掉他们 |
[11:33] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想跑哪去 |
[11:35] | To get backup. | 去搬援兵 |
[11:40] | I hate when he does that. | 我讨厌他这么做 |
[11:52] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[11:53] | We’ll hang back and make sure everybody sticks to the script. | 我们会暂缓行动 确保剧本不变 |
[11:56] | Okay, I figure we got about an hour before we– | 好 我想大概还有一小时 之后就 |
[11:57] | Shut up, pretty. I’m calling the shots. | 闭嘴 小美女 我说了算 |
[12:00] | I’m the thief. Englishman, disable Gideon. | 我是小偷 英国佬 解除吉迪恩 |
[12:03] | We can’t risk her blowing our cover. | 不能冒险让她揭穿我们 |
[12:08] | You round up everyone in the library. | 你让大家到图书馆集合 |
[12:10] | Make sure the coast is clear. | 确保没人妨碍我 |
[12:12] | Then I can snatch the item. | 那我就能偷东西了 |
[12:14] | You know what? This is gonna be a piece of cake. | 听我说 这简直是小菜一碟 |
[12:19] | What are you guys doing? You just left for the church. | 你们在干什么 你们刚出发去教堂了 |
[12:22] | So we did. And now we’re back. | 我们是去了 现在回来了 |
[12:23] | The church was a dead end, I’m afraid. | 恐怕教堂是个死胡同 |
[12:26] | Where’s Ray? | 雷去哪了 |
[12:27] | He is returning Lieutenant Tolkien to the field hospital. | 他去送托尔金少尉回战地医院了 |
[12:33] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[12:34] | Yeah! I’m just seeing double. | 我只是看东西有重影而已 |
[12:37] | Yeah, we’re– we’re fine. We’re fine. | 我们…没事 没事 |
[12:39] | I just need to get to the library so I can, | 我只是得赶去图书馆 这样我就能 |
[12:40] | you know, locate Christ’s blood. | 找到基督之血的下落 |
[12:44] | I need to run some repairs on Gideon. | 我需要给吉迪恩运行修复程序 |
[12:46] | Yeah, and I need to get the Spear– a beer. | 好 那我要去拿矛… 拿支啤酒 |
[12:54] | Yeah, well, as long as we get it first. | 只要我们先拿到手 |
[12:57] | Are you not supposed to be guarding the Spear of Destiny? | 你不是应该守护着命运之矛吗 |
[12:59] | Mr. Rory offered to spell me. | 罗里先生和我换班站岗 |
[13:01] | I thought you and Lieutenant Tolkien | 你和托尔金少尉 |
[13:03] | were going to the Church at Amiens. | 不是要去亚眠大教堂吗 |
[13:04] | Uh, yeah, that didn’t work out. | 是的 但没去成 |
[13:06] | But I did happen to find the– | 但我却碰巧找到了 |
[13:10] | Nate. | 内特 |
[13:14] | I, um, I– I was just saying that I, uh, | 我…我只是要说 |
[13:18] | believe I found the final resting place of Sir Gawain. | 我想我找到了高文爵士的安息之地 |
[13:23] | – So do you wanna tell us? – Tell you? | -那你要告诉我们吗 -告诉你们 |
[13:28] | Are you feeling all right? | 你还好吧 |
[13:29] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你怎么像见了鬼似的 |
[13:31] | No– yeah, no. I’m– I’m fine. | 没 没 我很好 |
[13:33] | Yeah, sorry, I– | 对不起 我 |
[13:34] | I– I think the location of Gawain and, you know, | 我认为高文和基督之血的 |
[13:37] | the Blood of Christ is in the, um… | 位置在 |
[13:43] | Galápagos Islands. | 加拉帕戈斯群岛 |
[13:46] | The Blood of Christ is in the Galápagos Islands? | 基督之血在加拉帕戈斯群岛 |
[13:49] | Yeah. In 1984. | 没错 在1984年 |
[13:52] | How could… could a relic from the Crusades | 在里根总统执政期间 |
[13:54] | wind up in the Galápagos | 十字军东征的遗物 |
[13:56] | during the Reagan Administration? | 怎么会出现在加拉帕戈斯 |
[13:58] | Perhaps Gideon can help. Gideon? | 吉迪恩也许能帮帮忙 吉迪恩 |
[14:02] | Oh, no. Where’s Gideon? | 糟了 吉迪恩呢 |
[14:04] | I’m gonna go and check on her. | 我要去检查一下 |
[14:06] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[14:08] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[14:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:13] | I miss you so much. | 我很想你 |
[14:15] | You’ve been gone for five minutes. | 你才走了五分钟 |
[14:22] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[14:26] | Where’s pretty? | 美女呢 |
[14:29] | Away team, what’s your status? | 登陆小队 你们的情况如何 |
[14:30] | Uh, we have the Spear, | 我们拿到矛了 |
[14:31] | but Dr. Heywood is running behind. | 但是海伍德博士要来晚了 |
[14:33] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干什么 |
[14:40] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪了 |
[14:43] | I’m sorry. I just got– I got distracted. | 抱歉 我只是有事耽搁了 |
[14:46] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[14:47] | Negative. | 不行 |
[14:49] | We got a new problem. | 我们有新麻烦了 |
[14:51] | Your old selves are back. | 你们过去的自己回来了 |
[14:53] | Hang on. You mean that we’ve returned from the church? | 等一下 你是说我们从教堂回来了 |
[14:56] | Yes, and if you come out of the ship now, | 是的 如果你们现在走出飞船 |
[14:58] | they’ll see you and wreck time itself. | 他们会看到你们 破坏时间本身 |
[15:01] | You’re trapped in there. | 你们被困在在里面了 |
[15:04] | Good one! | 这下好了 |
[15:12] | We have to stop them from getting to the ship. | 我们得阻止他们上飞船 |
[15:16] | Guys. | 各位 |
[15:19] | We have a– a new problem. | 我们有新麻烦了 |
[15:22] | The ship– it’s broken. | 飞船坏了 |
[15:24] | Uh, well what Sara means is there’s a radiation leak. | 莎拉的意思是说有辐射漏泄 |
[15:28] | – Radiation leak? – Yes, and it’s very dangerous | -辐射泄漏 -是的 非常危险 |
[15:30] | so we need to keep our distance. | 所以我们要远离飞船 |
[15:31] | If you could just follow me this way. | 你们跟我来这边 |
[15:32] | Wait, where’s Amaya? | 等等 阿玛雅呢 |
[15:34] | She’s safe. We got everyone… off of the ship right away. | 她很安全 我们已经让全部人离开飞船了 |
[15:38] | Except Grey, who’s working on fixing the ship right now. | 除了灰老头 他正在修理飞船 |
[15:42] | I thought you said it was too dangerous to be on board. | 你不是说上船太危险吗 |
[15:45] | What’s a little radiation | 对于另一半火风暴来说 |
[15:47] | for one half of Firestorm? | 一点小辐射算什么 |
[15:53] | I assumed we’d be on our way to 1984 by now. | 我想我们现在应该在去1984年的路上了 |
[15:56] | Yeah, Rip took Gideon offline. | 里普关闭了吉迪恩 |
[15:58] | Said something about an efficiency scan, | 说是要提高扫描效率 |
[16:00] | which should’ve been done by now. | 现在也应该扫描完了 |
[16:02] | – How strange. – Yeah, like how Nate was acting in the library. | -奇怪了 -就像内特在图书馆的表现一样 |
[16:05] | Shouldn’t Raymond be back | 雷蒙德送托尔金回他的军团 |
[16:07] | from returning Tolkien to his regiment? | 现在也应该回来了吧 |
[16:09] | Ray. What’s your 20? | 雷 你现在在哪里 |
[16:11] | Uh, I’m standing right in front of you. | 我就站在你面前 |
[16:15] | Ray, listen to me: | 雷 听好了 |
[16:15] | whoever that is, she’s an imposter. | 无论那是谁 她是冒牌货 |
[16:18] | – Take her out. – What about the other Jax? | -除掉她 -另一个杰克斯呢 |
[16:21] | Whoa, whoa, wait. There’s a fake version of me, too? | 等等 还有一个假的我 |
[16:24] | – Yeah. – Ray, whoever this bozo is, kick his ass! | -是 -雷 别管这家伙是谁 揍他 |
[16:28] | – With pleasure. – Okay. | -非常乐意 -好 |
[16:33] | – Sorry, Sara. – For what? | -抱歉 莎拉 -为什么 |
[16:35] | Listening to you. | 听你的话 |
[16:37] | Whoa! Big dude, chill out, bro! | 大兄弟 冷静点 |
[16:38] | What are you doing? We’re not imposters! | 你们干什么 我们不是冒牌货 |
[16:41] | This is madness! What has come over you people? | 太疯狂了 你们都怎么了 |
[16:43] | If you would… | 如果你愿意… |
[16:44] | – Oh, Ray! – …just… | -雷 -就… |
[16:48] | let me explain! | 听我解释 |
[16:51] | If fake me is anything like real me, | 如果假我和真我多少有点像我 |
[16:53] | Ray’s gonna need some help. | 雷就需要帮助 |
[16:55] | Copy that, Captain. | 收到 船长 |
[17:00] | Enough waiting, we gotta get out of here. | 不能等了 我们得离开 |
[17:02] | We can’t. Our prior selves our out there right now. | 不可以 先前的我们现在在外面 |
[17:05] | If we leave, they’ll see us. | 如果我们走 他们会看到 |
[17:08] | Then don’t go. | 那就别走 |
[17:10] | Mr. Jackson, I can explain. | 杰克逊先生 我能解释 |
[17:12] | That you’re the Legion in disguise? | 你们是军团伪装来的 |
[17:13] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[17:17] | Thawne’s face changing technology is incredible. | 斯旺的换脸技术真厉害 |
[17:21] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[17:24] | I don’t think she’s an imposter. | 我觉得她不是冒牌货 |
[17:27] | This is the genuine Ms. Lance and Mr. Jackson. | 这是真的兰斯小姐和杰克逊先生 |
[17:30] | W-what? | 什么 |
[17:32] | But you told us never to revisit our past. | 但是你告诉我们千万别回访我们的过去 |
[17:34] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[17:36] | You’ll have to ask them that. | 这你就要问他们了 |
[17:42] | They almost made it off the ship with this. | 他们差点就拿着矛下船了 |
[17:45] | All right. Who’s wearing whose faces? | 好了 是谁在冒充谁 |
[17:48] | We are not the Legion. Believe it or not, | 我们不是军团的人 信不信由你 |
[17:51] | we are actually future iterations of yourselves | 我们实际上是未来的你们 |
[17:53] | who’ve travelled back in time to prevent some form of calamity. | 穿越回来阻止某些灾难 |
[17:57] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[17:58] | Why would Rip Hunter break the first rule of time travel? | 为什么里普·亨特会违背时间旅行的第一准则呢 |
[18:02] | I’m asking myself the very same question. | 我也在问自己相同的问题 |
[18:07] | Bollocks. | 糟糕 |
[18:11] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[18:13] | It’s a timequake. | 是时震 |
[18:14] | The result of us interacting with ourselves. | 我们干扰自己的后果 |
[18:16] | – Well, that wasn’t so bad. – Yeah, give it time. | -还不是很严重嘛 -等着看吧 |
[18:19] | Whose bright idea was it | 是谁出的好主意 |
[18:20] | to do the one thing that could jeopardize all of time? | 做这种危及所有时间的事 |
[18:24] | Yours. | 你的主意 |
[18:25] | What the hell are you staring at? | 你究竟在看什么 |
[18:26] | Just imagining what you’d look like without teeth. | 想象你没牙是什么样子 |
[18:29] | Knock it off, Rory. | 别闹 罗里 |
[18:30] | I can’t believe that even we would do anything so foolish, | 我不敢相信我们会做这么蠢的事 |
[18:33] | unless something went terribly wrong | 除非你们第一次在这个时间 |
[18:35] | the first time you were here. | 遭遇了可怕的事 |
[18:37] | Uh, I can’t help but notice– | 我不禁注意到… |
[18:39] | Not all of us came back with you. | 并不是所有人都回来了 |
[18:41] | What happens to us in the future? | 我们在未来怎么了 |
[18:46] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[18:49] | dead, dead, good as dead. | 死了 死了 差不多死了 |
[18:52] | Look, the Spear ended up in the Legion’s hands. | 听着 矛之前落到了军团的手里 |
[18:54] | Bad things happened and it sucked. | 发生了坏事 糟透了 |
[18:56] | But if we prevent the Legion | 但是如果我们 |
[18:57] | from ever getting the Spear in the first place, | 一开始就阻止军团拿到矛 |
[18:59] | everything goes back to normal | 所有事回到正轨 |
[19:01] | and you all get to live. | 你们都能活着 |
[19:05] | – Where are you going? – To think. | -你要去哪 -思考 |
[19:10] | Perhaps you should go with her. | 也许你该和她去 |
[19:11] | – Two heads are better than one. – Yeah. | -人多智广 -是啊 |
[19:21] | In the future you’re from, the Legion gets the Spear. | 你来的那个未来 军团拿到了矛 |
[19:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:27] | So this is my fault. | 所以这是我的错 |
[19:29] | It’s more of a team effort, really. | 其实不如说是团队的”功劳” |
[19:33] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[19:36] | Do you wish you would have used it? | 你希望你可以使用它吗 |
[19:38] | – No. – But you could’ve stopped all of this. | -不 -但是你本可以阻止一切 |
[19:41] | You could’ve erased the Legion of Doom from existence. | 你本可以抹去末日军团的存在 |
[19:45] | You could have kept your team alive. | 你本可以让你的队友活着 |
[19:46] | You know why I– we can’t use it. | 你知道为什么我…我们不能用矛 |
[19:52] | The Spear– | 那把矛 |
[19:54] | it draws on our desires, | 会激发我们的贪欲 |
[19:57] | our weaknesses, our hatred. | 弱点与仇恨 |
[20:01] | Our darkness. | 还有黑暗 |
[20:03] | We’re not strong enough to wield it. | 我们还不够强大来使用矛 |
[20:07] | The spear is a weapon. | 矛是武器 |
[20:09] | And you know what we do with weapons. | 你知道我们该如何处理武器 |
[20:17] | Doing some light reading on Zembezi, I see. | 在赞比西河上看闲书啊 |
[20:21] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[20:23] | I came here to drop some future knowledge on you. | 我是来告诉你一些未来的信息 |
[20:26] | You need to do yourself a favor | 你得为自己着想 |
[20:27] | and stop being the ambassador of chill | 别装成冷漠代表了 |
[20:29] | and tell Amaya how you feel about her. | 告诉阿玛雅你对她的感觉 |
[20:32] | Okay. How do I feel about her? | 好吧 我对她有什么感觉 |
[20:35] | You’re in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[20:38] | Look, I– | 听着 我 |
[20:41] | I really, really like Amaya. | 我的确很喜欢阿玛雅 |
[20:45] | I saw Leonard Snart put a gun to her head and kill her. | 我看到莱昂纳多·史纳特拿枪指着她的头 杀了她 |
[20:49] | I watched Amaya die. | 我看着阿玛雅死了 |
[20:51] | I lost her forever. | 我永远失去了她 |
[20:54] | You understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[20:58] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我干什么 |
[21:00] | We all wanna change the future. | 我们都想改变未来 |
[21:01] | I’m not talking about the future. | 我不是说改变未来 |
[21:02] | I’m talking about changing who you are now. | 我是说改变现在的你 |
[21:05] | I want you to do the things I wish I would’ve done | 我想让你做我后悔没做的事 |
[21:08] | instead of the things I wish I would’ve said. | 而不是我后悔没说的事 |
[21:11] | You wanna know why? | 你想知道原因吗 |
[21:13] | Because there’s nothing– nothing worse | 因为没有比追悔莫及 |
[21:17] | than looking back at your life with regret. | 更糟糕的事 |
[21:35] | – Yep. Still weird. – Please tell me you two | -仍然很怪 -请告诉我 |
[21:37] | have figured a way out of this mess. | 你俩想到办法处理这烂摊子了 |
[21:40] | Uh! Clearly not. | 显然没有 |
[21:42] | – Was that another timequake? – I don’t think so. | -又时震了吗 -应该不是 |
[21:44] | – Someone’s firing at us. – Captain, our shields are nearly depleted. | -有人在攻击我们 -船长 我们的护盾所剩无几 |
[21:47] | – Copy that. – Copy that. | -收到 -收到 |
[21:51] | Sorry, habit. | 抱歉 习惯了 |
[21:55] | That was a bit powerful for World War I air artillery. | 一战的对空大炮火力有点猛啊 |
[22:05] | That would explain it. | 这就说得通了 |
[22:08] | The ship’s taking too much damage. | 飞船受了太多损伤 |
[22:09] | We gotta make a time jump. | 我们得时光穿越 |
[22:11] | I really would not recommend that. | 我真不建议那么做 |
[22:14] | – Outta my way. – Hey, that’s my seat! | -别挡道 -那是我的座位 |
[22:17] | Travelling through time with ourselves | 带着我们自己穿越 |
[22:19] | could create a paradox exponentially larger | 造成的悖论可能比我们之前造成的 |
[22:21] | than the one we have already created. | 影响会以指数级扩大 |
[22:25] | – What do you think? – That we have to do whatever it takes | -你觉得呢 -我们得不顾一切 |
[22:27] | to keep the Spear out of the Legion’s hands. | 不让矛落入末日军团手中 |
[22:30] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[22:39] | – What’s going on? – It’s the result of us | -怎么回事 -这是我们 |
[22:40] | interacting with our previous selves. | 跟过去的自己互动的结果 |
[22:42] | It’s a time-storm. | 这是时间风暴 |
[23:04] | We’re still in World War I. | 我们还在一战中 |
[23:06] | Gideon, get us out of here. | 吉迪恩 带我们离开 |
[23:07] | Negative, Captains. | 不行 船长们 |
[23:09] | The ship has sustained critical damage. | 飞船遭受了致命损伤 |
[23:11] | Well, good news. The time-storm seems | 好消息 时间风暴好像 |
[23:12] | to have caused a temporary ceasefire. | 造成了短暂停火 |
[23:15] | The bad news is the Legion of Doom’s still trying to kill us. | 坏消息 末日军团还是想杀了我们 |
[23:19] | Wait, how far do you even think we’ll be able | 等等 你觉得我们可以在外面 |
[23:21] | – to make it out there? – You only have to make it | -撑多长距离 -你只用撑到我们 |
[23:23] | as far as the other Waverider. | 登上另一艘乘波号 |
[23:25] | You want us to time jump together again? | 你想让我们一起时间穿越 |
[23:28] | Uh–you saw what just happened. | 你看到了刚刚发生了什么 |
[23:30] | We won’t be time jumping together. | 我们无法一起时间穿越 |
[23:32] | You’re not coming with us. | 你们不能跟我们一起 |
[23:36] | This has always been a one-way ticket for us. | 这对我们来说一直都是单程票 |
[23:41] | Your team has to get the Spear of Destiny | 你们团队必须带着命运之矛 |
[23:45] | away from here. | 离开这里 |
[23:49] | We won’t fail you guys. | 我们不会辜负你们 |
[23:55] | – Guys, we’ve got company. – I see ’em. | -各位 我们有伴了 -我看到了 |
[24:00] | Everybody clear on the plan? | 大家清楚计划了吗 |
[24:02] | Run like hell. Try not to die. | 拼命跑 不要死 |
[24:05] | What about you guys? You ready? | 那你们呢 准备好了吗 |
[24:08] | Other than the fact that I can’t Firestorm | 除了我不能变身火风暴 |
[24:09] | and Nate can’t Steel? | 内特不能变钢铁吗 |
[24:11] | You bet your sweet ass we’re ready. | 用屁股想也知道我们准备好了 |
[24:39] | – Damn it. – Damien, I think we should | -该死 -达米恩 我觉得我们应该 |
[24:41] | – go back to basics. – Yeah, you’re right. | -回归我们的老本行 -是的 你说得没错 |
[24:44] | Killing’s gotten so gosh darn impersonal lately. | 最近杀人杀得都快没知觉了 |
[25:10] | No! | 不 |
[25:18] | No. | 不 |
[25:20] | Jefferson, no, please. Please! | 杰佛逊 别 求你了 求你了 |
[25:33] | Grey! | 灰老头 |
[25:36] | Come on, Grey. | 走吧 灰老头 |
[25:38] | Come on, come on. | 快点 走吧 |
[25:49] | Let him go, Mick. | 放开他 米克 |
[25:52] | I’m not listening to you anymore. | 我不会再听你的了 |
[25:54] | Come on, is that any way to talk to your old partner? | 得了吧 这么跟老搭档说话的吗 |
[25:57] | I don’t have a partner. I have a team. | 我没有搭档 我只有队伍 |
[26:00] | Yeah, Darhk said you’d gone soft. | 是啊 达克说过你变得软弱了 |
[26:04] | Let me fix that for you. | 让我治一治你这个毛病 |
[26:11] | Mick, no! No! | 米克 不 不 |
[26:19] | – What’s your problem? – You’re–you’re alive! | -你怎么回事 -你 你还活着 |
[26:22] | You hug me, I’ll kill you. | 敢抱我 我就杀了你 |
[26:25] | Okay. Later. | 好吧 晚点再说 |
[26:32] | The Waverider’s just around– | 乘波号就在 |
[26:35] | I thought you were made of steel. | 我还以为你是钢铁之躯呢 |
[26:40] | No! | 不 |
[26:42] | Get this in the ship. | 把这个带上船 |
[26:44] | Oh, I’ve been waiting for this. | 我一直期待着这一刻的到来 |
[27:18] | What are you waiting for? | 还等什么 |
[27:20] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[27:22] | Death would be too kind. | 让你死实在太便宜你了 |
[27:28] | Nice work. Both of you. | 干得漂亮 两位 |
[27:30] | Where’s the Spear? | 命运之矛在哪 |
[27:31] | You took it to the rendezvous point. | 你带去会合点了 |
[27:33] | Oh, did I? Right. | 是这样吗 好吧 |
[27:35] | If you don’t wanna get stuck in 1916, | 如果你们不想被困在1916年 |
[27:37] | get to the ship now. | 就赶紧立刻回船上去 |
[27:39] | That means you, Amaya. | 说的就是你 阿玛雅 |
[27:42] | Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 |
[27:46] | Don’t be a douche. | 别当个傻瓜 |
[27:49] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[27:51] | I won’t, bro. | 不会的 哥们 |
[28:10] | – I can’t believe we made it. – Don’t jinx it. | -我不敢相信我们做到了 -别乌鸦嘴 |
[28:15] | Aw, he jinxed it! | 他果然乌鸦嘴了 |
[28:17] | I hate that guy. | 我真讨厌那家伙 |
[28:24] | Not that guy. | 不是那家伙 |
[28:27] | These guys! | 是这些家伙 |
[28:33] | You travelled back in time to help yourselves, | 你们穿越回来帮助自己 |
[28:35] | I figured I could do the same. | 于是我想我也可以这么干 |
[28:37] | You know, it’s true what they say. | 有句话说得真对 |
[28:38] | If you want something done right, | 如果你想做好一件事 |
[28:41] | you really have to do it yourself. | 就必须自己亲自动手 |
[28:51] | Give me the Spear and I’ll spare your team. | 把矛交给我 我就饶了你们 |
[28:56] | You can go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[28:57] | No, but I’ll make a hell for you. | 不 但我会让你们生不如死 |
[29:00] | Do you really wanna lose another one? | 你们真的还想再输一次吗 |
[29:03] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[29:05] | Use the Spear. | 快用命运之矛 |
[29:10] | B’khi-eel. | [咒语] |
[29:12] | Ah-ash-lem-tu-on. | [咒语] |
[29:14] | K’i-aheen. Kh’det Bay-all-ma-ah. | [咒语] |
[29:22] | It can’t be me. Use it. Fix the world. | 我不行 你来使用它 让世界重回正轨 |
[29:27] | – Just do it, Sara! – Look, I can’t. | -快用吧 莎拉 -听着 我做不到 |
[29:28] | There’s too much darkness inside of me. | 我的内心有太多黑暗 |
[29:30] | I can’t control it. | 我没法控制 |
[29:37] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[29:39] | You’re stronger than you know. | 你比你想象的更强 |
[30:02] | Well, the cork broke off, | 虽然瓶塞断掉了 |
[30:03] | but I think I managed to salvage it. | 但我成功抢救了 |
[30:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[30:15] | To doing movie night more often. | 敬多来点这样的电影之夜 |
[30:22] | This never happened. | 这样的场景从未发生过 |
[30:26] | This is the Spear doing this. | 这是命运之矛的幻象 |
[30:31] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[30:34] | No, it’s not, | 没错 不是真的 |
[30:36] | but it can be. | 但这可以成真 |
[30:39] | You can remake reality however you see fit. | 你现在可以随心所欲地改变现实 |
[30:50] | You were always the better of us, Laurel. | 你一直都是我们中最优秀的 劳蕾尔 |
[30:54] | You were the strong one. | 你是坚强的 |
[30:58] | I’m damaged. | 而我已毁了 |
[31:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:12] | The Gambit, | “金牌奎恩” |
[31:14] | Lian Yu, | 炼狱 |
[31:16] | League of Assassins, | 刺客联盟 |
[31:18] | you dying. | 垂死的你 |
[31:20] | I could take it all back. | 我可以挽回一切 |
[31:24] | But you won’t. | 但你不会的 |
[31:29] | Everything… | 我身上… |
[31:32] | that has happened to me– | 发生的所有事情 |
[31:34] | All the suffering that I endured, | 因为我承受的所有痛苦 |
[31:38] | it’s all led to this moment, hasn’t it? | 才有现在这一刻 是吗 |
[31:43] | The Spear doesn’t need someone pure of heart. | 命运之矛不需要一颗纯净的心 |
[31:46] | It needs someone strong enough to do the right thing. | 它需要一颗能做正确决定的勇敢之心 |
[31:50] | Sara, it needs you. | 莎拉 它需要你 |
[31:53] | Even if doing the right thing… | 哪怕做正确的决定… |
[31:57] | means not having you back? | 意味着你也不会回来 |
[32:01] | I’m never too far away. | 我从未远离 |
[32:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:12] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[32:20] | Too slow, Ms. Lance. | 太慢了 兰斯小姐 |
[32:22] | Far too slow. | 太太慢了 |
[32:25] | To think you had actual godhood | 想想刚才真正的上帝之力 |
[32:29] | literally in your grasp. | 就在你的手里 |
[32:32] | Well, I’m not going to make the mistake I made the first time. | 同样地错误我不会再犯了 |
[32:35] | I’m going to erase you all from existence. | 我要把抹去你们的存在 |
[32:39] | You won’t even be dead. | 你甚至都不会死 |
[32:43] | “B’khi-eel. Ah-ash-lem-tu-on. | [咒语] |
[32:45] | “K’i-aheen. | [咒语] |
[32:46] | “Kh’det Bay-all-ma-ah. | [咒语] |
[32:50] | I may have made one small change to reality. | 我对现实做了个小小的改变 |
[32:55] | You depowered the Spear. | 你让命运之矛失效了 |
[32:59] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to do this the old fashioned way. | 那看来我们只能用老方法来解决了 |
[33:04] | I am going to drive this through your heart. | 我会用这个刺穿你的心脏 |
[33:09] | Yeah. About that… | 是啊 关于这个… |
[33:18] | No. | 不 |
[34:20] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[34:22] | You would’ve done the same thing. | 你也会这么做的 |
[34:28] | Remember, Legends never die. | 记住 传奇永不败 |
[34:39] | Really? “Goonies”? | 不会吧 《七宝奇谋》 |
[34:41] | What’s a goonie? | 什么是”七宝” |
[34:58] | All right, | 好了 |
[34:59] | Malcolm is back in 2016, where he belongs. | 马尔科姆回到2016年他该去的地方了 |
[35:03] | – In prison? – No. | -监狱里吗 -不 |
[35:06] | His crappy apartment. | 他的破公寓 |
[35:08] | And what are your plans for the two of us? | 那你对我俩有什么安排吗 |
[35:10] | We’re dead in 2017, remember? | 我们在2017已经死了 记得吗 |
[35:13] | I’m not taking you back to 2017. | 我不打算送你们回2017年 |
[35:20] | 中城 2014年 | |
[35:24] | Should’ve done this in France, Mick. | 在法国时就该这么做了 米克 |
[35:26] | Could’ve saved us both a lot of time. | 能帮我俩都省下不少时间 |
[35:29] | I didn’t bring you here to kill you, Leonard. | 我带你来这不是为了杀你 莱昂纳多 |
[35:31] | So what are we doing here? | 那我们来做什么 |
[35:34] | This is where Thawne recruited you for the Legion. | 斯旺就是在这招你入末日军团的 |
[35:42] | I’m gonna wipe your memory and put you on the right path. | 我要抹去你的记忆 让你回上正轨 |
[35:45] | You mean the path where I join up with some Brit twit | 你是指我跟某个英国傻缺一道 |
[35:48] | and die trying to save the world? | 为拯救世界而亡的正轨吗 |
[35:51] | No, you die trying to save your friends. | 不 你为拯救朋友们而亡 |
[35:55] | Still a death sentence. | 一样还是死刑 |
[35:57] | You know what your punishment is, Leonard? | 你知道你的惩罚是什么吗 莱昂纳多 |
[36:00] | You end up being a better man. | 你最终会成为一个更好的人 |
[36:03] | And so do I. | 而我也一样 |
[36:05] | Better? | 更好 |
[36:07] | You mean softer. | 你是说更软弱吧 |
[36:09] | No. | 不 |
[36:11] | I mean better. | 是更好 |
[36:25] | 佛罗里达州 戴德县 | |
[36:27] | All right, so let me get this straight. | 好吧 让我把话挑明了 |
[36:29] | 1987 | 迈阿密 |
[36:29] | In retaliation for me helping kill your team, | 为了报复我协助杀了你的队友们 |
[36:32] | bending reality and torturing you, | 扭曲现实并折磨你们 |
[36:34] | I’m to wear this ridiculous outfit and shoes without socks? | 我要穿这套可笑的衣服并且光脚穿鞋 |
[36:38] | Just setting things right. | 只是把事情纠正过来 |
[36:39] | You mean setting me on the path to killing your sister. | 你是指让我踏上杀你姐姐的道路 |
[36:43] | I’ve already made that choice. | 我已下定决心 |
[36:46] | I’m okay with it. | 我没关系 |
[36:48] | And so is Laurel. | 劳蕾尔也是 |
[36:51] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道呢 |
[37:02] | Hey, Gideon said we’re going back to 1942. | 吉迪恩说我们要回到1942年 |
[37:06] | The mission’s over. The Legion’s been put back | 任务已经结束 末日军团已经 |
[37:08] | in their proper places in the timeline, so… | 被放到时间线上合适的位置 |
[37:11] | now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[37:14] | Okay, um– | 好吧 |
[37:17] | Well, if you don’t mind, I’d like to get off | 好吧 如果你不介意 我想跟你 |
[37:19] | – at that stop with you. – What? | -一起去同一站 -什么 |
[37:23] | Look, I lost you once already, | 我已经失去过你一次了 |
[37:25] | even though it was a different me and a different you. | 虽然那是不同的我和不同的你 |
[37:30] | And I don’t ever wanna do that again. | 我不想再经历一次了 |
[37:32] | Or at all. | 完全不想 |
[37:36] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道我该怎么说 |
[37:38] | Say, “Nate, come with me to 1942.” | 说”内特 跟我一起去1942年吧” |
[37:42] | I can’t say that, Nathaniel. | 我不能那么说 内特尼尔 |
[37:45] | Because I don’t want to go back to 1942. | 因为我不想回到1942年 |
[37:49] | I know that I’m supposed to. | 我知道我该那么做 |
[37:51] | I know I have a destiny and that we shouldn’t damage time | 我知道那是我的命运 而且我们已经 |
[37:54] | any more than we already have, but I have to believe | 破坏了时间线 不该再那么做了 但我相信 |
[37:58] | that time is stronger than that. | 时间没有那么脆弱 |
[38:00] | And that if I have a destiny, | 如果我的命运已经注定 |
[38:04] | it’ll wait for me. | 它会等着我的 |
[38:14] | Hey, you going on a trip? | 你要去旅行吗 |
[38:17] | Uh, yes, in fact. | 是这样没错 |
[38:20] | I was joking. | 我在跟你说笑 |
[38:23] | Right. Yes, well, we both know | 好吧 我俩都知道 |
[38:25] | that I don’t have a sense of humor at times. | 我有时会没有幽默感 |
[38:27] | But, uh, yes, I am taking my leave. | 但 没错 我要离开了 |
[38:31] | What do you mean, “Leave”? | 你说”离开”是什么意思 |
[38:32] | This team has functioned far better in my absence | 这个队伍在我不在时表现得 |
[38:34] | than it ever did under my leadership. | 远比在我带领之下好 |
[38:36] | – You saved reality itself. – Well, you were there, too. | -你拯救了现实 -好吧 你也参与了 |
[38:40] | Yes, but I’ve realized that there’s nothing further | 是的 但我发现我已经没什么 |
[38:43] | for me to teach you. | 可以教你的了 |
[38:45] | – Any of you. – So, what? | -你们任何一个 -那又怎样 |
[38:47] | You’re just gonna walk out of here and not say good-bye? | 你打算就这样不辞而别吗 |
[38:50] | I was going to borrow the jump ship, actually. | 我其实是想借走逃生舰 |
[38:53] | I think Mick would call that stealing. | 我想米克会说这是偷窃 |
[38:55] | Oh, yes. Well, maybe Mr. Rory | 没错 好吧 也许罗里先生 |
[38:56] | has had somewhat of an affect on me. | 对我有一点影响 |
[38:59] | And you on me, Captain. | 你也影响了我 船长 |
[39:02] | Ah, I’m no longer the captain. | 我已经不是船长了 |
[39:04] | You are. | 你才是 |
[39:06] | And in that spirit… | 本着这一精神 |
[39:11] | permission to depart, Captain Lance. | 请求离船 兰斯船长 |
[39:14] | Permission granted. | 准许离船 |
[39:20] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[39:22] | What, without you lot? | 没有你们跟着吗 |
[39:24] | I think that’ll actually be quite easy. | 我想这并不难 |
[39:41] | Mick, you wanna do the honors? Plot a course? | 米克 你来效劳吧 设定航线 |
[39:44] | You earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[39:46] | Gideon, set a course for Aruba. | 吉迪恩 设定航线前往阿鲁巴 |
[39:49] | Roger that, Mr. Rory. | 收到 罗里先生 |
[39:51] | Setting a course for Aruba, the year 2017. | 设定航线前往2017的阿鲁巴 |
[39:55] | – What was that? – This is what happens | -怎么回事 -这是让罗里先生 |
[39:57] | when you put Mr. Rory in charge of navigation. | 负责设定航线的下场 |
[40:00] | In fact, it was another time-storm. | 其实 这是另一场时间风暴 |
[40:02] | It seems the disruption you created in 1916 | 看来你们在1916年造成的破坏 |
[40:05] | was just the start. | 只是个开始 |
[40:11] | We’ve been ejected out of the Temporal Zone. | 我们被弹出时光穿梭区了 |
[40:15] | – Get ready for a hard landing. – Oh, come on! | -准备迫降 -拜托 |
[40:17] | Can we please go five minutes without crashing the Waverider? | 我们能不能别隔个五分钟就撞毁飞船一次 |
[40:34] | Is everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[40:36] | This ain’t Aruba. | 这里不是阿鲁巴 |
[40:37] | No, this is Los Angeles, 2017. | 不 这是2017年的洛杉矶 |
[40:40] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[40:48] | Guys. | 各位 |
[40:50] | I think we broke time. | 我想我们打乱时间了 |