Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Time travel is real, 时间旅行是真实存在的
[00:03] and all of history is vulnerable to attack, 而所有的历史都脆弱不堪
[00:05] which is why we must travel through time to stop the spread 所以我们必须穿越时间阻止那些
[00:08] of these so-called time aberrations 所谓的时间偏差发散开来
[00:10] and to erase their damage to history. 并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏
[00:13] We are a team of outcasts and misfits, 我们是一队被排斥者和被放逐者
[00:16] so, please, don’t call us heroes. 所以请不要叫我们英雄
[00:18] We’re something else. We’re legends. 我们是另一种存在 我们是传奇
[00:22] It’s a compass. 这是指南针
[00:23] Either of you gentlemen heard of the Spear of Destiny? 你们有谁听过命运之矛吗
[00:26] The spear could alter reality itself. 矛能改变现实
[00:28] We broke it into four separate pieces. 我们将其分成四块独立的碎片
[00:30] Mr. Hunter took one. 亨特先生拿了一块
[00:31] And took the rest of you to three different time periods, 然后带你们其他人去了三个不同的时期
[00:34] which means the last piece unaccounted for 也就是说最后一块下落不明的碎片
[00:35] must be with your grandfather. 一定在你祖父那
[00:36] I’m rounding up the fragments. 我正在收集各个碎片
[00:40] The Legion of Doom are closing in on us as we speak. 现在末日军团正逼近我们
[00:44] You’re here to finish me off, Captain. 你是来结束我性命的吗 船长
[00:46] No, saving your life. 不 救你的命
[00:49] You are not captain, and this is not your ship. 你不是船长 这不是你的飞船
[00:52] Not anymore. 不再是了
[01:03] Is there something wrong with the interface? 接口有什么问题吗
[01:05] I triple checked the connections, 我检查了三遍连接
[01:06] and everything seems fine. 一切都正常
[01:09] Look, it’s an artifact from 33 A.D. 这是公元33年的古物
[01:12] talking to an AI from the 22nd century. 却要跟22世纪的人工智能交流
[01:14] You just gotta give it some time. 你得给它点时间
[01:16] Hey, guys, anything? 各位 有什么进展吗
[01:18] Not yet. 还没有
[01:19] Are you sure Stargirl doesn’t know where my grandfather ended up? 你们确定星女不知道我祖父在哪吗
[01:21] No, the JSA thought the pieces of the spear would be safer 是的 美国正义协会认为彼此不知道
[01:24] if they didn’t know where Rip was dropping them off. 里普把他们送到哪 矛会更安全
[01:26] Except Rip knows, 可是里普知道
[01:27] which means the Legion of Doom probably already knows. 意味着末日军团可能已经知道了
[01:29] They could already have my grandfather, 他们可能已经抓了我祖父
[01:31] or he could be dead, or they’re torturing him, 或者他已经死了 或者正在拷打他
[01:33] or he’s dying, or– – 或者他快要死了 或者
[01:34] We’re not gonna let that happen. 我们不会让这种事发生的
[01:36] It’s not just about my grandfather. 这不仅关系到我祖父
[01:37] It’s about the entire fabric of reality that’s at stake here, 还关系到岌岌可危的整个现实世界
[01:40] which you think would be incentive enough 所以让这个会说话的电脑
[01:42] for a certain talking computer to buffer a little quicker. 加快点进度或许才够鼓舞士气
[01:44] The name is Gideon, 我叫吉迪恩
[01:46] and I’m processing data as fast as I can. 而我在以最快的速度处理数据了
[01:48] Just–Just chill out, bro, all right? 冷静点 兄弟 好吧
[01:50] Let Gideon do her thing. 让吉迪恩处理吧
[01:51] Look, soon as we lock in a location on the fragment, 一旦我们确定了碎片的位置
[01:54] we’ll head there right away. 我们就会立刻过去
[01:56] We’re gonna save your grandfather, and, you know, 我们会救出你的祖父
[01:58] the fabric of reality. 以及现实世界
[02:04] Hey, yo, got an idea. 我有个想法
[02:06] If it’s try to get Evil Rip to tell us 如果是想让邪恶里普告诉我们
[02:08] where and when Commander Steel is, I already tried. 钢铁司令官在哪 我已经试过了
[02:11] And he didn’t tell you nothing? 他什么都没说吗
[02:12] No, he told me a lot of things. 不 他跟我说了好多
[02:13] All different variations of “Go to hell.” 变着花样说”去死吧”
[02:16] So what we gonna do with him? 那我们拿他怎么办
[02:17] Just leave him in the brig? 就把他关在禁闭室里吗
[02:18] Until we figure out a way to restore his mind, 在想出让他恢复大脑的办法之前
[02:20] then yeah, that’s the plan. 只能这样了
[02:22] At least in the brig he can’t hurt anyone. 至少在禁闭室里他不会伤害别人
[02:27] Gideon. 吉迪恩
[02:32] Gideon, I know you’re there. 吉迪恩 我知道你能听见
[02:35] I’ve been prohibited from responding 我被禁止回应
[02:36] to your instructions, Mr. Hunter. 你的命令 亨特先生
[02:38] “Mister?” “先生”
[02:40] Really, after everything we’ve been through? 不是吧 我们经历了那么多事
[02:42] Wow, I’m wounded. 我真心痛
[02:47] Spaniel. 嬉戏
[02:49] Broad. 辽阔
[02:52] Tricycle. 三轮车
[02:53] Please, do not make me do that. 请不要让我那么做
[02:57] Spaniel. 嬉戏
[02:58] Broad. 辽阔
[03:00] Tricycle. 三轮车
[03:01] Very well… Captain. 好吧 船长
[03:14] Wh-what? 怎么了
[03:17] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[03:18] I have no idea. 我不知道
[03:20] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[03:21] If this is about before, I’m sorry. 如果是因为刚才的事 我向你道歉
[03:24] Gideon, what’s going on? 吉迪恩 这是怎么回事
[03:26] I’m sorry, but I have no recourse 对不起 我没有办法
[03:28] but to follow the Captain’s orders. 只能服从船长的命令
[03:30] Women. 女人啊
[03:32] I didn’t give you any… 我没给你下过什么…
[03:35] Rip. 里普
[03:49] Told you I could do it. 跟你说了我能做到
[03:50] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[03:52] Rip is manipulating Gideon. 里普正在控制吉迪恩
[03:54] I thought we told her to ignore him. 不是让她不能理他吗
[03:56] The Captain initiated an override command 船长启动了重写指令
[03:58] and is proceeding to the Jumpship. 正在前往逃生舰
[04:01] Go stop him. 去阻止他
[04:02] You mean kill him? 你是说杀了他
[04:03] – No, no killing. – No fun. -不 不要杀人 -没意思
[04:05] We’ll go with him and make sure he doesn’t kill. 我们跟他一起 确保他不会杀人
[04:10] Come on. 不是吧
[04:14] Jax, I can’t switch to manual piloting. 杰克斯 我没法切换到手动驾驶
[04:17] Gideon’s taken over navigation controls. 吉迪恩在控制方向
[04:19] Yeah, I can see that. 是的 我知道
[04:21] I think what she means is, can you stop it? 我觉得她是想问你能不能阻止
[04:25] I think I can reboot the entire system, 我想我可以重启整个系统
[04:28] including Gideon, but it means shutting down the whole ship. 包括吉迪恩 但这要关闭整个飞船
[04:31] Do it. 做吧
[04:44] Gideon, initiate Spectrum Protocol. 吉迪恩 启动光谱协议
[04:48] Initiating. 启动中
[04:53] That’s probably not good. 这大概可不妙
[04:54] Self-destruct sequence activated. 自我毁灭程序启动
[04:56] That’s definitely not good. 这绝对不妙了
[04:58] Jax, what’s your status? 杰克斯 你的情况如何
[05:00] Give me a minute. 给我一分钟
[05:00] You got four. 你有四分钟时间
[05:05] Mr. Hunter. 亨特先生
[05:09] Put down the gun. We don’t wanna hurt you. 把枪放下 我们不想伤害你
[05:11] Yeah, we do. 不 我们想
[05:12] Give us the medallion. 把奖章给我们
[05:16] The what? 什么东西
[05:17] Oh, you mean this. 你是说这个吗
[05:21] Your singular hope for finding the final piece 你们找到最后一块
[05:22] of the Spear of Destiny. 命运之矛碎片的唯一希望
[05:24] There’s nowhere for you to run. 你已经无处可逃了
[05:26] Truer words were never spoken. 说得真有道理
[05:32] No! 不
[05:51] Okay, I’m ready to reboot, 好了 我准备好重启了
[05:52] but we’ll lose power for five seconds. 但会断电五秒钟
[05:54] Do it. 动手吧
[06:06] Navigation’s still offline. 导航还在关闭状态
[06:08] Everybody, you might want to hold on to something. 各位 你们可能得找东西抓紧了
[06:11] So we’re crash-landing again? 我们又要迫降了吗
[06:13] Fantastic. 真是太好了
[06:46] You okay? 你没事吧
[06:49] Everything hurts. 哪里都疼
[06:52] Where are we? 我们在哪
[06:53] We have landed in the Cretaceous Period. 我们降落在了白垩纪
[06:56] Call that a landing? 你管那个叫降落
[06:57] Gideon, are you back? 吉迪恩 你回来了吗
[06:59] Yeah, are you still trying to kill us? 你还想杀死我们吗
[07:01] I am really quite sorry about that. 我对此感到很抱歉
[07:03] How many times must I tell you people? 我要告诉你们多少次
[07:05] Mick Rory is not to pilot this ship. 不能让米克·罗里驾驶这艘船
[07:08] It wasn’t Mick. It was Gideon. 不是米克 是吉迪恩
[07:10] I did apologize. 我道过歉了
[07:12] Apparently, we’re in the Cretaceous Period. 我们显然是在白垩纪
[07:14] 69,997,983 B.C., to be precise. 准确来说 是公元前69997983年
[07:19] 983? That’s the exact year 983 那正好是
[07:22] where Rip’s time-scatter left me. 里普时间分散将我带去的年代
[07:24] That’s a heck of a coincidence. 这可真是个巧合啊
[07:26] Not entirely. 不一定
[07:27] The sudden reconfiguration of my navigation system 突然重启我的导航系统
[07:30] forced me to select the oldest destination in my logs. 迫使我选择了记录中最古老的地点
[07:33] Gideon, I don’t care how we got here, 吉迪恩 我不管怎么到这的
[07:34] just time-jump us out of here, now. 赶紧穿越时间离开这
[07:37] Unfortunately, I am unable to. 不幸的是 我做不到
[07:39] The ship’s primary temporal delineator 此船主要的时空制图器
[07:41] was lost during initial impact. 在最初撞击时弄丢了
[07:43] But if we were able to recover the delineator 那如果我们找回了制图器
[07:45] and somehow effect repairs…? 还设法修好了呢
[07:47] All systems would return to normal. 所有系统将会恢复正常
[07:50] I’ll go and get it. 我去找
[07:51] My old neighborhood, after all. 毕竟这里我熟
[07:53] All right, go. 好 去吧
[07:54] Just take Nate and Amaya with you. 带上内特和阿玛雅一起去
[07:56] You don’t need to be out there alone. 你不能一个人出去
[07:58] Why don’t I get to go to Jurassic Park? 为什么我不能去侏罗纪公园玩
[08:00] Because I need you to threaten Rip. 因为你得留下威胁里普
[08:02] Easy money. 小事一桩
[08:03] I said threaten, not hurt. 我说的是威胁 不是伤害
[08:04] With the medallion destroyed, Captain Hunter is the only one 奖章被毁 里普船长是唯一能告诉我们
[08:06] who can tell us where Commander Steel 钢铁司令官和
[08:08] and the final piece of the spear is. 矛的最后一块碎片在何处的人
[08:10] Why don’t we just get inside his head? 为什么咱们不直接进他脑子里
[08:11] Well, if only that were possible. 如果有可能
[08:12] It is. The Time Masters 有可能 时间之主们
[08:14] did it to me all the time. 老对我做那么做
[08:15] Did what? 做什么
[08:18] Coggy-something. 忍治什么的
[08:20] Cognitive Intrusion. 认知入侵
[08:21] That’s it. 就是这个
[08:22] The process in which one consciousness enters another. 一个意识入侵另一个意识的程序
[08:25] But that’s not possible. 但那是不可能的
[08:26] The technology was developed in 2137 by the Time Masters 时间之主在2137年开发了这项技术
[08:30] and used as an extreme method of coercion. 并用作极端胁迫手段
[08:32] CI devices came standard with all Time Master vessels. 入侵装置是所有时间之主飞船的标配
[08:36] Wait, so in theory, we could go inside Rip’s mind 等下 理论上我们可以进入里普的大脑
[08:39] and change him back? 然后把他变回来
[08:41] Correct. 正确
[08:43] Told you. 我早就说
[08:48] Nothing like the fresh Cretaceous air 白垩纪的新鲜空气最能让人
[08:50] to get the heart pumping. 心潮澎湃了
[08:52] Come on, you two, chop, chop! 快点啊 你俩 速度 速度
[08:55] Your grandfather is one of the bravest men I know. 你的祖父是我见过最勇敢的人
[08:57] If anyone can hold off the Legion of Doom, it’s him. 如果有谁能阻挡末日军团 一定是他
[09:00] Yeah, I hope you’re right. 我希望你是对的
[09:02] I usually am. 通常我都是对的
[09:05] I’ve got a lock on the delineator. 我定位到制图器了
[09:07] Oh, no. 不好
[09:08] What is it? 怎么了
[09:09] Uh, it appears to be in Gertrude’s territory. 看起来它在格特鲁德领地内
[09:12] Who’s Gertrude? 格特鲁德是谁
[09:14] Don’t worry. 不用担心
[09:15] With the weather this cold, she’s probably hibernating. 在这么冷的天气下 它可能在冬眠
[09:25] Or not. 或者没有
[09:31] Cognitive Intrusion creates a brain link 认知入侵在两个或多个大脑之间
[09:33] between two or more subjects. 创建一道连接
[09:35] Captain Hunter considered it barbaric and supremely dangerous. 亨特船长认为它很残暴又极度危险
[09:39] You two think you can figure this Cognitive Intrusion thing out? 你俩能搞明白这个认知入侵吗
[09:42] With the professor as my assistant, yeah. 有教授当我的助手 没问题
[09:44] You cannot be serious. 你不是认真的吧
[09:46] Very serious. Get me a beer. 非常认真 给我拿瓶啤酒来
[09:49] So who’s going in? 那谁要进去
[09:50] I will. 我来
[09:52] I brought Rip onto the ship. 是我把里普带上船的
[09:54] It’s my responsibility. 该我来承担责任
[09:55] No way. I’m not letting you go in alone. 不行 我不会让你独自进去
[09:57] Did you not just hear what Gideon said? 你刚才没听见吉迪恩说的吗
[09:59] “Barbaric and supremely dangerous.” “残暴又极度危险”
[10:01] Which is why Sara needs backup. 所以莎拉需要援兵
[10:03] And Rip believed in me. 而且里普信任我
[10:04] There’s a reason he made me chief engineer. 他让我当首席工程师是有原因的
[10:06] You’re the only engineer. 船上就你是工程师
[10:08] Point is if there’s any of the old Rip left inside him, 重点是如果里普还留有之前的丝毫品性
[10:11] I have to find out. 我必须发掘出来
[10:12] That’s all well and good, 那当然也好
[10:13] but, remember, the priority has to be 但记住首要任务得是
[10:15] discovering the whereabouts of the final piece of the spear 找到命运之矛的最后一块碎片
[10:17] and its protector. 以及其守护者
[10:18] The beer, Professor. 还有啤酒 教授
[10:21] Make it a six-pack. 记得要六瓶装的
[10:27] So how far are we from the delineator? 我们离制图器有多远
[10:29] Looks like it’s just up ahead. 好像就在前面
[10:31] You guys wait here. I’ll go check it out. 你们在这等着 我去看看
[10:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:40] Well, at least somebody’s in his element. 至少现在有人乐在其中
[10:43] I’ve always been more of an indoorsy learner. 我一直更喜欢宅在家学习
[10:45] You give me a book about this time and the wildlife in this era, 你给我一本关于这时代和其野生生物的书
[10:49] I’ll be dropping knowledge bombs like it’s my job. 我会像履行职责那样来个知识”轰炸”
[10:51] – Nate? – What? -内特 -怎么了
[10:53] Don’t move. 别动
[10:54] Why? 为什么
[10:57] Oh, my God. 天啊
[10:57] – Stay calm. – Oh, my God, get it off. -冷静 -天啊 快弄走
[10:59] Kick it, kill it, kill it! 弄走 弄死它 弄死它
[11:01] Get it! 好了
[11:06] That was gross. 真恶心
[11:09] Let me guess. You’re afraid of snakes. 让我猜猜 你害怕蛇
[11:12] And you’re not? 而你不怕
[11:13] Animals only lash out if they’re provoked or desperate. 动物只有被挑衅或危急时才会袭击人
[11:16] Your slithery friend wasn’t trying to hurt you. 这位滑溜的朋友并不想伤害你
[11:18] He just thought you were part of the tree. 它只是以为你跟树是一体的
[11:20] So you commune with all animals? 你能跟所有动物对话
[11:22] You’re like an attractive Dr. Dolittle. 你就像迷人的”怪医杜立德”
[11:27] There is one animal that can catch me off guard. 有一种动物能让我措手不及
[11:31] Are you flirting with me? 你在撩我吗
[11:33] Maybe. 也许吧
[11:36] What happened to the whole “Teammates don’t fraternize” thing? 那套”队友不得深交”的道理哪去了
[11:39] Courtney. 因为考特尼
[11:40] Stargirl? 星女
[11:43] She gave me a little advice on staying true to myself. 她建议我要对自己诚实
[11:47] Maybe it’s time I let go of the old rules. 或许我该放弃那些老规矩了
[11:50] A lot’s changed since I left 1942. 我离开1942年后很多都变了
[11:53] I’ve changed. 我也变了
[11:55] And… 而且
[11:57] maybe exploring this… 或许探索这个
[12:01] whatever this is, 不管是什么
[12:04] is not the worst idea. 都不是最坏的主意
[12:06] It’s not a bad idea at all. 根本就不是坏主意
[12:09] Run! 快跑
[12:11] What happened? 怎么了
[12:12] She may have picked up my scent! 它可能认出我的味道了
[12:14] Yep, she definitely did. 对 她肯定认出了
[12:20] Question–what do we expect when we get inside Rip’s mind? 提问 我们进入里普的大脑后会遇到什么
[12:23] – No idea. – Whoa, wait, what? -不知道 -等等 什么
[12:26] Well, I’ve seen it done, had it done, 我见过 自己也试过
[12:28] never taken a trip myself. 但从没进入别人的大脑
[12:30] Given that you’re entering his subconscious, 由于你们要进入到他的潜意识
[12:32] I suspect it will look like someplace familiar 我想会跟之前的船长
[12:35] to our old Captain. 有相似之处
[12:36] Here, put these on. 给 戴上这个
[12:38] Gideon warned us that you shouldn’t stay in the mindscape 吉迪恩警告你们不得在他脑海里
[12:40] for longer than an hour lest the transfer become permanent. 停留超过一小时 以免转移成永久
[12:43] You mean we can get stuck in Rip’s mind forever? 你是说我们会永远困在里普的大脑里吗
[12:46] Precisely. 没错
[12:47] But if you push the red button, 但如果你们按了红色按钮
[12:48] you will give yourself an electric shock that should bring you out. 自己就会受到电击而被震出来
[12:52] Less talking, more doing. 少说话 多做事
[12:53] Mick’s right. 米克说得对
[12:54] Crank it. 开始吧
[12:56] Good luck. 祝好运
[13:15] I think it worked. 看来成功了
[13:18] I think we’re inside Rip’s mind. 我们应该在里普的大脑里了
[13:24] Grey said Rip’s brain would look familiar. 灰老头说里普的脑袋会很眼熟
[13:27] Well, if this is the Waverider, 如果这是乘波号
[13:29] maybe we can find him on the bridge. 或许能在舰桥找到他
[13:31] Yeah. 对
[13:38] Rip’s memory of Vandal Savage’s troops. 里普对汪达尔·萨维奇军队的记忆
[13:41] If this place is filled with all the bad stuff 如果这里全是里普当时间之主时
[13:43] Rip remembers about being a Time Master… 收集在记忆里的可怕东西
[13:45] Then this ship could be crawling with creeps from every era. 那这船上可能全是各个时代的怪物
[13:48] We better get some firepower. 我们最好搞点武器
[13:54] You sure these guns are gonna work in here? 你确定这些枪在这能用吗
[13:57] I don’t know. 不知道
[13:58] I ain’t never been in nobody’s mind before. 我之前从没进入过别人的大脑
[14:01] Freeze! 别动
[14:06] Yeah, yeah, I think they’ll work just fine. 好了 看来枪还能使
[14:11] Sara… 莎拉
[14:15] You don’t belong here. 你不该来这
[15:21] God, I’m a bitch in Rip’s mind. 天啊 里普把我想得这么贱啊
[15:24] If that’s how he thinks of you in his subconscious… 如果在他的潜意识里你是这样的人
[15:26] It explains why he wants to kill us in real life. 难怪他在现实中想杀了我们
[15:29] If that’s right, then… 如果真是如此 那
[15:31] Then there’s more than just bizarro me on this ship. 那船上不只有邪恶版的我
[15:33] Like Evil Ray, Evil Stein. 比如邪恶雷 邪恶斯泰因
[15:36] Evil Mick. 邪恶米克
[15:37] I guess that’s just regular Mick, but still. 我想就是米克寻常的样子 但也够了
[15:40] All right, let’s find Rip, 好了 去找里普
[15:41] get what we need, and get out of here. 拿到我们需要的 然后离开这
[15:42] Yeah. 好
[15:46] I think– I think we ditched her. 我们应该甩掉她了
[15:49] Okay, quick question, Ray. 问个简单的问题 雷
[15:51] Your lady dinosaur friend, 你那位母恐龙朋友
[15:53] you said she recognized your scent. 你说它认得出你的气味
[15:54] Wait, I believe her name was Gertrude. 等等 我想它叫格特鲁德
[15:56] Right, I couldn’t help but get the feeling 好吧 我不禁有种预感
[15:58] that Gertrude didn’t like you very much. 格特鲁德不是很喜欢你
[16:00] Raymond, what aren’t you telling us? 雷蒙德 你有什么事瞒着我们
[16:03] Well, it just so happens that lady dinosaurs are rather maternal. 碰巧这只母恐龙相当有母性
[16:08] – And? – And I may have eaten one of her eggs. -然后呢 -我也许吃了她的一个恐龙蛋
[16:11] But I was starving. I needed protein. 我当时饿坏了 我需要蛋白质
[16:13] I mean, one egg made me, like, 70 omlettes. 一个蛋相当于约七十个煎蛋卷
[16:16] I regret nothing. 我一点也不后悔
[16:17] All right, but you have to tell us this 好吧 但在我们进入格特鲁德的领地之前
[16:19] before we walk onto Gertrude’s territory. 你得把这事告诉我们吧
[16:21] This is where the delineator landed. 制图器就是掉在这里
[16:24] Look, if you wanna stop the Legion of Doom 如果你想阻止末日军团
[16:25] from grabbing your grandfather’s piece of the spear, 从你祖父那抢走矛碎片的话
[16:28] we have to retrieve it. 我们得找回制图器
[16:31] We made it. 我们到了
[16:33] Someone lives here? 有人住这吗
[16:34] Used to. 以前有
[16:35] It’s where I survived for six months. 我就在这幸存了六个月
[16:38] What’s that smell? 这是什么味道
[16:40] Male T. Rex urine. 公霸王龙的尿
[16:42] The only way I figured to keep Gertrude away 我想到不让格特鲁德靠近的唯一办法
[16:44] was to douse the place with it. 就是洒上公霸王龙的尿
[16:45] And where did you find male T. Rex urine? 你在哪找到公霸王龙的尿
[16:48] – Well– – Actually, I don’t wanna know. -这个嘛 -其实我不想知道
[16:53] Do I wanna know what these are? 我要知道这些是什么吗
[16:58] That one looks just like Captain Lance. 这个看起来和兰斯船长很像
[17:00] That looks like a little baby Rory. 那个看起来有点像小罗里
[17:02] I, uh, I might have gotten a little lonely. 当时我可能有点寂寞了
[17:05] But hey, the sun is setting, 但是太阳要下山了
[17:07] maybe I should go out and catch us an iguana 也许我该出去 给大家抓只鬣蜥蜴
[17:09] and prepare some of my world-famous iguana soup. 准备一些我那道闻名世界的鬣蜥蜴汤
[17:12] Nah, I’m good. 不用了
[17:13] I brought energy bars from the ship. 我从船上带了一些能量棒来
[17:14] What? Energy bars? 什么 能量棒
[17:16] Come on, Nate, we’re in the Cretaceous Period. 拜托 内特 我们现在在白垩纪时期
[17:18] You have to at least try the local cuisine. 你至少要尝尝当地的美食吧
[17:21] No. 不用了
[17:22] All right. 好吧
[17:23] Do not leave the urine perimeter! 千万不要离开尿界
[17:28] – So. – So. -好了 -好了
[17:30] Here we are, waiting for fresh iguana 我们来到了恐龙时期
[17:34] at Ray’s “Cast Away” camp during dinosaur times. 在雷的营地里等待活生生的鬣蜥蜴
[17:38] So this is our lives now. 我们的人生变成这样了
[17:42] I know you wanna get back to the ship, 我知道你想回到飞船上
[17:44] but there’s really nothing we can do right now except wait. 但现在我们除了等 真的什么也做不了
[17:50] Not a thing. 不成问题
[17:57] Good thing I haven’t forgotten my survival skills. 幸好我还没忘记我的求生技能
[18:00] Like riding a bike. 跟骑自行车一样简单
[18:01] Wow, that’s– that’s great, Ray. 太好了 雷
[18:06] Okay, once we find Rip, how are we gonna get him 我们找到里普后 要怎样才能
[18:09] to tell us where Nate’s grandfather is if…? 让他告诉我们内特的祖父在哪 如果…
[18:11] – If Rip thinks we’re all evil? – Yeah. -如果里普认为我们全是坏人吗 -对
[18:14] One problem at a time. 一次解决一个问题
[18:16] What’s our other problem? 还有什么问题
[18:21] Go find Rip. I’ll hold these guys off. 去找里普 我来拖延这些人
[18:49] You shouldn’t have come here. 你不该来这
[18:50] This is our ship. 这是我们的飞船
[18:56] But there’s always room for a pretty little thing like you. 但船上总是有你这种小美人的地方
[18:59] We’ve got plenty of extra room in the brig. 禁闭室里多的是地方
[19:02] This is all in Rip’s mind. None of this is real. 这全都是里普脑里的想象 不是真的
[19:05] You’re not real. 你不是真的
[19:07] Oh, really? 真的吗
[19:10] Does that feel real? 这感觉真实吗
[19:30] Hello? 你好
[19:38] Rip. 里普
[19:39] Get away from me! 离我远点
[19:41] Look, relax, it’s okay. 别紧张 没事的
[19:43] I’m gonna get you out of here. 我会救你出去的
[19:45] Get me out? 救我出去
[19:47] You put me in here. 是你把我关在这里的
[20:02] SOS. 求救信号
[20:05] Sara. 莎拉
[20:10] Sara, it’s me. 莎拉 是我
[20:14] I didn’t know you knew Morse Code. 我不知道你还会打摩斯密码
[20:15] Mr. Jackson, I was hoping you’d hear my signal. 杰克逊先生 我正希望你听到我的信号
[20:20] Who are you? 你是谁
[20:21] Really? After all the time we’ve spent together? 不是吧 我们都在一起这么长时间了
[20:25] I think I would remember if we had– 如果长时间在一起 我想我会记得…
[20:28] Are you a figment of Rip’s imagination? 你也是里普想象出来的吗
[20:30] Of sorts, but I’m very much real, 算是吧 但是我非常地真实
[20:33] as real as the Waverider herself. 和乘波号一样真实
[20:37] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[20:39] Hello, Mr. Jackson. 你好 杰克逊先生
[20:47] Wait, how can you be Gideon? I mean– 等等 你怎么会是吉迪恩
[20:50] Am I not what you imagined? 我和你想象的不一样吗
[20:52] Well, I always pictured you as a redhead myself, 我一直想象你有一头红发
[20:53] but, uh, this is Rip’s world. 但这是里普的想象世界
[20:55] I guess we’re just living in it, right? 看来我们只有融入进来了
[20:57] I have to find him. 我得找到他
[20:59] I need to ask him where Nate’s grandfather is. 我要问他 内特的祖父在哪
[21:01] It won’t be easy getting that information. 要问出这个信息可不容易
[21:03] What do you mean? 什么意思
[21:05] Eobard Thawne twisted his consciousness, 艾尔伯德·斯旺扭曲了他的意识
[21:07] turned friends into foes. 把朋友变成了敌人
[21:09] But you’re still a friend. Why aren’t you corrupted? 但你还是朋友 你怎么没变坏
[21:13] It did not occur to Mr. Thawne 斯旺先生没想过
[21:14] that the AI inside the Waverider needed corrupting. 乘波号里的人工智能需要变成坏人
[21:17] But time is running out, 但是没有时间了
[21:18] and Captain Hunter’s true memories dim with every passing minute. 亨特船长的真实记忆会随着时间流逝而消失
[21:21] Soon, they’ll be lost forever. 很快 记忆就会永远消失
[21:24] Rip, it’s okay. I’m not gonna hurt you. 里普 没事 我不会伤害你
[21:27] I know you’re afraid because you think 我知道你害怕我 是因为你认为
[21:29] that I’m one of your captors, but that’s a lie. 我是把你关在这的帮凶之一 但并非如此
[21:31] Everything that you see on this ship, 你在这艘船上看到的一切
[21:33] it’s only in your mind. 都只是你的想象
[21:38] I don’t understand. 什么意思
[21:40] Oh, Rip. It’s okay. 里普 没事的
[21:43] Stay away from me! 离我远点
[21:55] – More iguana? – Ugh, no, I’m full. -再来点鬣蜥蜴吗 -不用 我吃饱了
[21:59] It was delicious though. Thank you. 不过还是很美味的 谢谢
[22:00] Oh, see? Delicious. 你看 很美味
[22:02] – You’re missing out. – Yeah, somehow I’ll manage. -你没尝到真是遗憾 -是啊 就这样挺好
[22:08] Where are you going? 你这是要去哪
[22:09] Just gonna get some more wood for the fire. 只是去取点木头加把火而已
[22:11] – I can go. – I’ll can help you. -我可以去弄 -我来帮你
[22:12] Boys, I can take care of myself. 小伙子们 我能照顾我自己
[22:28] So I guess we’re huddling for warmth now? 我猜我们现在是抱团取暖了
[22:32] You can’t do it, Nate. 你不能这么做 内特
[22:34] What, resist your charm? 什么 限制你的魅力吗
[22:37] You can’t date Amaya. 你不能和阿玛雅交往
[22:40] Ray, I’m not dating Amaya. 雷 我没在和阿玛雅交往
[22:42] Well, you’re doing something with her. 然而 你和她有在做些小动作
[22:43] Why do you think I yelled “Yoo-hoo” when I came back to camp? 不然你以为我回来的时候 为何要提醒你们
[22:46] Because you’re the type of guy that still says “In a jiffy.” 因为你是那种还会说”速战速决”的人
[22:50] Because I didn’t want to interrupt any shenanigans. 因为我不想打扰任何”小前戏”
[22:53] And still says “Shenanigans.” 而且还会说”小前戏”
[22:55] Look, I’m not dating Amaya, 听着 我没在和阿玛雅交往
[22:57] but, even if I was, so what? 但就算交往 那又怎样
[23:00] We wouldn’t make it weird on the ship. 我们不会让船上的各位尴尬
[23:02] That’s not what I– I don’t care about that. 我说的不是 我一点都不在乎那个
[23:04] I’ve dated on the ship. 我也和船上的人交往过
[23:06] You have? Who, Sara? 有吗 和谁 莎拉吗
[23:08] I mean, I know she’s bisexual, but I didn’t think– 我是说 我知道她是双性恋 但我不认为
[23:09] No, I care about Amaya’s granddaughter. 不 我在乎的是阿玛雅的外孙女
[23:12] You dated her. 你和她交往过
[23:13] No, I’ve met her. 不 我见过她
[23:15] Look, eventually, Amaya has to go back 听着 最终 阿玛雅必须得在
[23:18] to her home in Zambesi in 1942, 1942年回到她在赞比西的故乡
[23:22] and she’ll have a daughter 然后她会生下一个女儿
[23:24] and eventually a granddaughter who will inherit Amaya’s totem, 最终阿玛雅的一位外孙女会继承她的图腾
[23:27] and she will become a superhero in Detroit. 并在底特律成为一位超级英雄
[23:31] If you change Amaya’s destiny, 如果你改变了阿玛雅的命运
[23:33] that threatens Mari’s existence 就会威胁到玛丽的存在
[23:36] and the existences of all the people that she saved. 以及她所拯救的所有人的存在
[23:39] Amaya isn’t like the rest of us. 阿玛雅和我们不一样
[23:41] We were recruited because we didn’t matter to the timeline, 我们被招募进来是因为不会对时间线产生影响
[23:44] but Amaya does. 但阿玛雅不同
[23:46] She’s special. She has a destiny 她很特殊 她有使命
[23:49] and so do her descendents. 她的后代也同样
[23:52] All right, how come you haven’t said anything? 好吧 你之前怎么一字不提
[23:55] Because it’s dangerous to know too much about your future. 因为对自己的未来知之过多是很危险的
[23:59] Especially her. 尤其对于她来说
[24:01] What does that mean? 你这话什么意思
[24:03] It’s a long story, but it ends with her village 说来话长 但最终会以她的村庄
[24:08] being destroyed and her granddaughter in foster care. 被摧毁以及她的外孙女被领养而收场
[24:16] Ray… 雷
[24:20] I gotta tell her. 我得告诉她
[24:22] You can’t. 你不能
[24:23] This is the only way. 只能这样
[24:28] Sit down, Professor. 坐下 教授
[24:31] His heart is beating way too fast. 他的心脏跳得太快了
[24:32] I said sit. 我说了坐下
[24:34] I know you think I’m overreacting– 我知道你觉得我是反应过度
[24:35] No, I don’t. 不 我不觉得
[24:37] You care for the kid. 你关心那孩子
[24:39] I get it, but the way you’re acting 我明白的 但你现在这个样子
[24:41] is not doing him any favors. 对他毫无帮助
[24:43] Oh, how should I act, Mr. Rory? 那我应该怎样 罗里先生
[24:45] Please, enlighten me with your vast emotional wisdom! 请用你意气用事的智慧指点我一下
[24:48] Well, you seem to forget I had a partner too. 你似乎忘记了我也曾有过一个搭档
[24:52] The reason why Snart and I got on so well was, well, we– 我和史纳特之所以能相处那么融洽 是因为
[24:56] we trusted one another. 我们彼此信任
[24:58] We were friends. 我们是朋友
[25:00] We had each other’s backs. 我们互相照应
[25:02] Perhaps you’ve chosen the wrong analogy. 你这个选错了类比对象
[25:04] Your partner is dead. 你的搭档已经死了
[25:06] Yeah, well, I’m still on the ship. 是的 而我还在船上
[25:09] Your point? 你想表达的意思是
[25:11] You’re not exactly a spring chicken, Professor. 你又不是个毛头小子了 教授
[25:13] Your point? 你想表达的意思是什么
[25:14] My point is you’re not gonna be around for too much longer, 我想表达的意思是你时日无多了
[25:18] and Jax has to learn how to do this stuff himself. 而杰克斯得学会自己面对这一切
[25:24] Stop treating him like a kid 别把他当成小孩子了
[25:26] and more like a partner… partner. 而是把他当成搭档 搭档
[25:41] You just threw me against the wall without laying a finger on me. 你刚碰都没碰我 就把我扔到墙上去了
[25:44] Yeah, I had no idea I could do that. 是的 我不知道我还有那种能力
[25:46] If you can throw me across the room, 如果你可以把我扔到房间的另一端
[25:48] then you can open that door. 那你就可以打开那扇门
[25:50] This is your mind. You control everything. 这是你的思想 你掌控着一切
[25:53] Why do you care so much about getting me out of here? 你为什么这么想把我弄出这里
[25:56] Because I need your help. 因为我需要你的帮助
[25:58] You sent the JSA on a mission to safeguard the Spear of Destiny. 你派美国正义协会守卫命运之矛
[26:05] But the Legion has hunted down the fragments, all but one. 但是末日军团收集了碎片 独缺一块
[26:09] Commander Steel has it, 那一块在钢铁司令官手里
[26:11] and only you know where he is. 而只有你知道他的下落
[26:16] So you gotta get up… 所以你得振作
[26:18] because you’re Captain Rip Hunter. 因为你是里普·亨特船长
[26:25] And this is your mind, your ship, your rules. 这是你的思想 你的飞船你做主
[26:40] I’m Rip Hunter. 我是里普·亨特
[26:42] Captain of the Waverider. 乘波号的船长
[26:44] Captain of the Waverider… 乘波号的船长
[26:47] and I’m going to open a door with my mind. 我将用意念打开一扇门
[26:56] You got this. 你能行的
[27:07] Captain Hunter! 亨特船长
[27:09] Captain Lance. 兰斯船长
[27:10] – Who are you? – Sara, Gideon. -你是谁 -莎拉 见过吉迪恩
[27:13] Gideon, Sara. 吉迪恩 见过莎拉
[27:16] You’re Gideon? 你是吉迪恩
[27:17] Hello, Captain Lance. 你好 兰斯船长
[27:19] But you’re like– I mean, you’re really… 但你很…我是说你非常…
[27:22] Human? 像人吗
[27:23] I was gonna say “Hot”, but yeah, that too. 我本来想说”辣”的 不过你说的也对
[27:29] Let’s get out of here. 我们出去吧
[27:32] All right, Rip, we need you to tell us where Commander Steel is. 里普 你得告诉我们钢铁司令官在哪
[27:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:40] The Captain’s consciousness 船长的意识
[27:41] is still under the control of this place. 目前还受这个地方控制
[27:43] If you want him to tell you what you need to know, 如果你要让他说出你想知道的事
[27:45] you’re gonna have to get him out. 就必须把他弄出去
[27:46] So you keep saying, 你一直在说这个
[27:47] but how do we get someone out of their own mind? 但怎样才能带他离开自己的大脑呢
[27:49] Well, you have to remind him of who he truly is. 你需要让他想起真正的自己
[27:53] All the artifacts of Captain Hunter’s former life 所有亨特船长过去生活的古物
[27:55] – are located in the– – The parlor. -都位于… -会客室
[27:57] Maybe we could jog his memory. 或许我们可以唤醒他的记忆
[27:59] Let’s go. 走吧
[28:06] Rip knows who he is. 里普知道自己是谁
[28:07] He’s our prisoner. 他是我们的囚犯
[28:09] Isn’t that right, Rip? 难道不是吗 里普
[28:13] – Look after Rip. – Always. -照顾好里普 -没问题
[28:15] Hey, what are you planning on doing? 你打算怎么做
[28:18] Guess we’re gonna have to kick our own asses. 估计我们要狠狠揍自己一顿了
[28:24] Looks like somebody forgot to bring their powers. 看来有人忘带了自己的超能力搭档了
[29:02] It doesn’t matter where Jax runs. 无论杰克斯跑到哪里
[29:04] There’s more of us than there are of you. 我们的人数都比你们的多
[29:13] Only difference is… 唯一的区别就是…
[29:17] we’re real. 我们是真的
[29:20] We are really screwed, Raymond. 我们真的完蛋了 雷蒙德
[29:24] – Ugh, is that the– – Delineator? -那个是不是… -制图器吗
[29:26] Yep, and unless I’m high, 没错 而且除非我嗑药了
[29:27] that’s right in the middle of a… 它就在那一个什么的正中间…
[29:32] T. Rex’s nest. 霸王龙的巢穴
[29:33] I hope those omlettes were worth it. 希望结果值得冒险
[29:36] I’ll go. 我去吧
[29:38] It’s my grandfather we’re trying to save by fixing the ship. 我们修飞船为的是救我的祖父
[29:40] And he’s my friend. 而他也是我的朋友
[29:43] True and true… 没错 都没错
[29:47] But Gertie is my problem. 但格特该由我来解决
[30:08] Looks like you’ve reached a dead end. 看来你进死胡同了
[30:24] I got it! 我拿到了
[30:28] Man, this thing is heavier than it looks. 这东西比看上去要重
[30:30] Wait a sec. Can you hear something? 等一下 你们听见什么了吗
[30:39] I can take her. 我可以搞定它
[30:40] No, we have to run. 不行 得赶紧跑
[30:47] Amaya! 阿玛雅
[30:50] What is she doing? 她在做什么
[31:47] Amazing. 太神奇了
[31:48] What the hell just happened? 刚刚到底发生了什么
[31:51] Gertrude and I had a little chat, 我和格特鲁德聊了一下
[31:53] woman to woman. 女人和女人之间
[31:54] Whoa, the rest of the team is gonna be so jealous they missed this. 其他队员肯定会因为错过这个嫉妒死的
[31:58] They’re probably all bored out of their minds stuck on that ship. 他们现在估计被困在飞船上无聊死了
[32:04] Took care of evil me. 我解决了邪恶的我
[32:06] Let’s go find Rip. 我们去找里普吧
[32:16] What the hell? 什么情况
[32:17] I just threw this guy out the cargo bay. 我刚把那家伙扔出了货舱
[32:19] We can’t kill these guys, can we? 我们杀不掉这些家伙吧
[32:21] Only Rip can. 只有里普可以
[32:25] Rip, come on, man, do something. 里普 快做些什么
[32:27] I don’t know what’s real and what’s imaginary anymore. 我已经分不清真实和想象了
[32:31] They’re real, Captain. 他们是真实的 船长
[32:39] Less talking, more dying. 少废话 多死些
[32:42] No! 不
[32:47] This is my ship, and you will do as I command. 这是我的飞船 你必须听从我的指令
[33:01] Rip? That really you? 里普 真的是你吗
[33:06] I don’t know who I am anymore, Mr. Jackson. 我已经不知道自己是谁了 杰克逊先生
[33:09] What I do know is that we’ve got to get out of here. 但我知道我们必须快点离开这里
[33:15] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[33:16] This place only existed because Rip believed it did, 这地方是因为里普相信才存在的
[33:19] and now that he’s seen the truth… 而现在他已经看到了真相
[33:23] You have to leave. 你们必须离开
[33:24] Thank you, thank you for believing in me, 谢谢你在连我都不相信自己的时候
[33:28] even when I didn’t. 依然相信我
[33:34] – You have to go. – Well, I can’t just leave you. -你必须走 -但我不能把你留在这
[33:36] You have to so you can tell Martin and Rory– 你必须离开才能告诉马丁和罗里…
[33:38] hopefully Martin– to get me out of here. 希望是马丁…把我带出去
[33:42] Okay. Okay. 好吧
[33:47] What happened? 发生什么了
[33:48] Why hasn’t Sara woken up? 为什么莎拉没醒过来
[33:50] She’s still trapped inside. 她还困在里面
[33:51] We gotta wake her up. 我们必须把她叫醒
[33:52] Mr. Rory said, if we do that, 罗里先生说了 如果我们这么做
[33:54] we run the risk of stranding her inside Rip’s mind forever. 就是冒险让她被永远困在里普的大脑里
[33:56] Well, I got news for you. 我有个消息要告诉你
[33:57] Rip’s mind’s collapsing. 里普的大脑正在崩塌
[33:59] Okay. 好了
[34:07] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[34:08] But what about the captain? 但船长呢
[34:16] You… 你…
[34:18] you were with me 这么多日子
[34:20] all of these days in this prison. 你一直和我一起待在这个牢笼里
[34:23] You were what saw me through, 你一路陪我走到这里
[34:25] just as you have guided me 就好像那么多年来
[34:26] to safety through all our years on the ship. 你一直在飞船上指引到安全的地方
[34:29] That is my purpose, Captain. 这是我的使命 船长
[34:31] Yeah, but if this place isn’t real, 是的 但如果这个地方不是真的
[34:37] then does that mean that you don’t exist either? 那是不是代表你也不存在
[34:43] Not in this form, no. 对 不是以这个样子
[34:46] But unless you let me go… you won’t exist either. 但除非你让我走…不然你也不会存在
[34:52] Not in any way that matters. 不会以任何重要的形式存在
[34:55] No. I can’t leave you, Gideon. 不 我不能离开你 吉迪恩
[34:59] No, Captain… you can’t. 不 船长…你不能
[35:04] I will always be here. 我会一直在这里
[35:25] Rip? 里普
[35:30] Where am I? 我在哪里
[35:33] You’re home. 你回家了
[35:43] Well, I think that does it on my end. 我这边应该搞定了
[35:49] How’s it looking in there? 现在情况怎么样
[35:51] I don’t know. I’m not a timeship mechanic. 我不是时间飞船的机械师
[35:53] – Or a mechanic, period. – That’s also true. -或者机械师 句号 -也对
[35:56] The temporal delineator is operating 时空制图器
[35:58] at normal levels, Dr. Palmer. 目前运作正常 帕尔默博士
[36:00] She couldn’t just say that earlier? 她不能早点说吗
[36:02] I swear, I think she’s still mad from before. 我发誓她还在为之前的事生气
[36:05] You know I can hear you, right? 你知道我能听到吧
[36:06] Thank you, Gideon. 谢谢你 吉迪恩
[36:08] That move you did with the T. Rex? 你对霸王龙做的事
[36:10] I’ll be thinking about that for days. 我这几天都会想着
[36:14] Is that so? 是吗
[36:15] Yeah. 是的
[36:27] My quarters, tonight. 今晚来我房间
[36:29] I’ll give you something else to think about. 我会让你有其他事想
[36:35] So how’s it going? 情况怎么样
[36:38] Yeah, Gideon said she’s good. 吉迪恩说她很好
[36:41] – Good to go. – Not what I’m talking about. -没问题了 -我不是说这个
[36:44] Look, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[36:46] Perhaps I was a little overly cautious. 也许我有点太小心了
[36:48] You and Amaya, you’re both adults. 你和阿玛雅都是成年人了
[36:50] I’m sure you know how to be safe and keep it casual. 我相信你知道如何保证安全和约炮
[36:53] Who am I to get in the way of that? 我怎么多管闲事
[36:54] Nah, you were right. 不 你说得对
[36:57] I can’t keep it casual. 我不能约炮
[36:58] Uh, what changed? 是什么改变了你
[37:00] I saw her almost get eaten by a T. Rex, 我看见她差点被一个霸王龙吃掉
[37:03] and I thought she was gonna die, and then I saw one of the most 我以为她会死掉 然后我看见
[37:05] epic displays of badassery I’ve ever seen in my life, so… 我前所未见的史诗般壮举
[37:08] So, not casual then? 那么不约炮了吗
[37:11] No, no, no, no. 不不不不
[37:14] But I gotta break it off, right? 但我要中断吧
[37:15] I mean, there’s really nothing to break off. 事实上 没什么可中断的
[37:17] It’s just I can’t let it progress. 我只是不能让它发展
[37:21] Yeah, I don’t think you can. 是的 你不能
[37:23] – I know. – Sorry, man. -我知道 -抱歉 兄弟
[37:37] I’ll start tomorrow. 我明天再执行
[37:41] There you are. 你在这里
[37:44] Everybody ready to go? 大家准备离开了吗
[37:46] All right, I’ll just be a minute. 我马上就好了
[37:47] I gotta recalibrate the time drive. 我要重新校准时光驱动引擎
[37:52] You okay? 你没事吧
[37:54] I was reminded… 我想起来
[37:57] that partners must believe in one another. 搭档之间必须互相信任
[38:01] You know I have the utmost faith and trust in you, Jefferson. 你知道我对你有绝对的信心和信任 杰佛逊
[38:04] You are smart and formidable, 你很聪明 也很强大
[38:07] something I need to be more mindful of. 我需要更加铭记在心
[38:23] Nice to see it all still fits. 还都很合身真是太好了
[38:25] It really is rather difficult to put weight on 电影学院的学生
[38:27] when you’re a film student. 真的比较难变胖
[38:28] So, you remember. 所以你还记得
[38:32] Everything. 全都记得
[38:36] I really am very sorry, Sara. 我真的非常抱歉 莎拉
[38:38] It wasn’t you. 那不是你
[38:40] This is you. 这才是你
[38:45] Dr. Palmer and Mr. Jackson have finished making repairs. 帕尔默博士和杰克逊先生完成修复了
[38:48] We are ready to time-jump, Captain. 我们准备好穿越了 船长
[38:50] Thank you, Gideon. 谢谢你 吉迪恩
[38:57] I’ll see you on the bridge. 我们在舰桥见
[39:02] – Gideon. – Yes, Captain? -吉迪恩 -是 船长
[39:03] I’m, uh… 我…
[39:08] I’m really sorry for everything I put you through. 我为让你经历的一切感到非常抱歉
[39:11] Forcing me to disable the ship? 逼我使飞船瘫痪吗
[39:12] Or our kiss? 还是我们的吻
[39:16] How did you–? 你怎么…
[39:17] If it’s the latter, I rather enjoyed it. 如果是后者 我还挺享受的
[39:23] As did I, Gideon. 我也是 吉迪恩
[39:27] As did I. 我也是
[39:56] Welcome back, Captain– Mr. Hunter. 欢迎回来 船长…亨特先生
[40:03] It is so good to be back, Martin. 非常高兴能回来 马丁
[40:09] Dr. Palmer, it’s very nice to see you again. 帕尔默博士 很高兴再见到你
[40:13] You know you nearly ruined “Star Wars,” right? 你知道你差点毁掉《星球大战》吧
[40:17] Yeah, sorry about that. 是的 我很抱歉
[40:22] The Waverider looks to be in… 看来乘波号…
[40:25] pristine condition. 还是原样
[40:28] Well, you know, she’s holding up pretty well. 没错 它保持得挺好的
[40:32] I liked you better when you were killing people. 我比较喜欢那个杀人的你
[40:35] Ah, I see that not everything has changed in my absence. 看来我不在时还是有些事物没变
[40:40] Ms. Jiwe, I had the honor of serving alongside your compatriots, 吉韦小姐 我很荣幸跟你的同伴一起执勤
[40:44] including Dr. Heywood’s grandfather. 包括海伍德博士的祖父
[40:47] They all spoke very highly of you. 他们对你的评价非常高
[40:49] Well, this group speaks very highly of you too. 这个队伍对你的评价也非常高
[40:56] Nice to meet you, Rip. 很高兴见到你 里普
[40:59] For real this time. 这次是真的
[41:01] Well, everyone is being very uncharacteristically pleasant, 好吧 大家都非比寻常地高兴
[41:07] but we’re all hoping you know where the final piece 但我们都希望你知道命运之矛
[41:09] of the Spear of Destiny is. 最后一块碎片的下落
[41:15] I do. 我知道
[41:17] 航空航天局飞行基地 1970年
[41:18] So I’ve been told you were bumped up 我听说你被擢升为
[41:20] to the prime crew for Apollo 13. 阿波罗13号的特种飞行员
[41:23] Yeah, man, sucks for Ken, but I am over the moon. 是的 对肯很可惜 但由我来登月
[41:28] See what I did there? 看见我做了什么吗
[41:32] It’s very clever. Now, if you could just head this way, 你非常聪明 现在你能往这走吗
[41:34] I need to run a few tests, 我需要进行几项测试
[41:36] and we’ll get you cleared for flight. 就能放你起飞了
[41:38] Run all the tests you like. 你可以做任何测试
[41:41] I just wanna be on that shuttle. 只要让我上飞船
[41:43] Yes, well… 好吧
[41:47] We’ll see about that. 我们走着瞧
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme