时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Time travel is real, | 时间旅行是真实存在的 |
[00:03] | and all of history is vulnerable to attack, | 而所有的历史都脆弱不堪 |
[00:05] | which is why we must travel through time | 所以我们必须穿越时间 |
[00:07] | to stop the spread of these so-called time aberrations, | 阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来 |
[00:10] | and to erase their damage to history. | 并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏 |
[00:13] | We are a team of outcasts and misfits, | 我们是一队被排斥者和被放逐者 |
[00:15] | so please don’t call us heroes. | 所以请不要叫我们英雄 |
[00:17] | We’re something else. | 我们是另一种存在 |
[00:18] | We’re legends. | 我们是传奇 |
[00:23] | We’re The Justice Society of America. | 我们是美国正义协会 |
[00:25] | Dr. Mid-Nite, Star Girl. | 午夜神医 星女 |
[00:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[00:28] | Have either of you gentlemen heard of the Spear of Destiny? | 你们有谁听过命运之矛吗 |
[00:32] | The Spear allegedly has the power to rewrite reality. | 那矛据说有能力改变现实 |
[00:35] | I know that you’re one of the protectors of the Spear of Destiny, | 我知道你是命运之矛的保护者之一 |
[00:38] | and I know that you know where the other pieces are hidden. | 我还知道你知道它还分散在哪里 |
[00:43] | Oh–okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[00:44] | The piece of the Spear’s inside your telescope. | 矛的碎片就在你的望远镜里 |
[00:46] | Will you put the gun down, Jax? | 把枪放下吧 杰克斯 |
[00:48] | He’s with the Legion now. | 他现在跟末日军团是一伙的 |
[00:49] | Why are you protecting him? | 你为什么要保护他 |
[00:50] | I’m protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
[01:13] | Hello, Charles. | 你好 查尔斯 |
[01:20] | I see you found a way to cure your blindness. | 看来你治好了自己的眼睛 |
[01:23] | The future is full of marvels, Captain Hunter. | 未来充满了奇迹 亨特船长 |
[01:27] | No longer a captain, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕已经不是船长了 |
[01:33] | What do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[01:35] | This is a bio-morphic implant, | 这是一个生物形态的植入体 |
[01:38] | capable of modifying its host’s neural processes. | 能够改变其宿主的神经突起 |
[01:41] | One day, this could end violence as we know it. | 总有一天 这个东西能够结束所有的暴力 |
[01:45] | Or, by the same means, amplify it. | 或者有可能 带来更多的暴力 |
[01:49] | I thought none of us were supposed to | 我们不是不应该再 |
[01:50] | contact the other again. | 彼此联系了吗 |
[01:52] | A new threat, I’m afraid. | 有了新的威胁 |
[01:53] | A cabal of sorts is after the Spear. | 有人正在密谋得到矛 |
[01:55] | – I’m rounding up the fragments. – Why? | -我正在收集各个碎片 -为什么 |
[01:57] | They’re safer apart than they are together. | 分散开比在一起更安全 |
[02:00] | They’ll be safe at the Vanishing Point. | 在消失点里会更安全 |
[02:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:03] | You said the Time Masters couldn’t be trusted. | 你说过不能相信时间之主 |
[02:06] | Did I? Bollocks, so I did. | 是吗 该死 我还真说过 |
[02:10] | I suppose we’re gonna have to do this the hard way, then. | 那就只好来硬的了 |
[02:15] | Now, where is the fragment of the Spear | 赶紧告诉我 我让你保护的 |
[02:18] | that I had you protect? | 矛碎片在哪里 |
[02:19] | I don’t know why you want it, | 我不知道你为什么要找它 |
[02:21] | but you’ll never find it. | 但是你永远都不会找到的 |
[02:23] | Well, seeing as you’ve been posing | 鉴于你现在是一名 |
[02:25] | as a researcher in cybernetic implants, | 神经植入物的研究者 |
[02:27] | my guess is that you have hidden the fragment… | 所以我猜你把它藏在了 |
[02:32] | inside you. | 你的身体里 |
[02:43] | – What’s going on? – Lily’s algorithm located | -怎么了 -莉莉的算法 |
[02:45] | a piece of the Spear of Destiny. | 找到一块命运之矛的碎片 |
[02:47] | When? I mean, I know just now, but where are we headed? | 什么时候 我是指要去哪一年 |
[02:49] | Detroit, the year 3000 AD. | 底特律 公元3000年 |
[02:52] | Journey into the distant future. | 通往遥远未来之旅 |
[02:53] | How exciting. | 太令人激动了 |
[02:54] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你自己 |
[02:55] | Come on, man, who doesn’t like the future? | 拜托 谁会不喜欢未来呢 |
[02:57] | I like history. Yeah, I know, | 我喜欢历史 我知道 |
[02:58] | it’s filled with terror and violence, | 历史里到处都是恐怖和暴力 |
[03:00] | – but the future just– – It’s uncertain. | -可是未来 -还不确定 |
[03:02] | Yeah, and it freaks me out a little. | 是的 所以我有点害怕 |
[03:04] | Then just stay on the ship. | 那就待在船上 |
[03:05] | You think I should stay on the ship? | 你觉得我应该待在船上吗 |
[03:07] | I don’t care. It’s up to you. | 关我什么事 你随便 |
[03:18] | I am a time travel professional. | 我是名时间旅行的专业人员 |
[03:20] | If you need me to visit the future, | 如果你需要我去未来 |
[03:22] | I can visit the future. | 我可以去的 |
[03:23] | And I’m just saying it’s entirely up to you. | 我说了 你随便 |
[03:26] | And I’m just saying shut up. | 我让你们闭嘴 |
[03:28] | Nate, you’ll stay on the ship. | 内特 你待在船上 |
[03:29] | The rest of us will go find the Spear. | 其他人去找矛 |
[03:31] | Unfortunately, the medallion is no longer sensing | 有个坏消息 奖章探测不到 |
[03:33] | the presence of the Spear fragment. | 矛的碎片了 |
[03:36] | So we came here for nothing? | 那我们白来了吗 |
[03:37] | Maybe not. Gideon, | 或许不是 吉迪恩 |
[03:39] | do they have booze in the year 3000? | 3000年还有酒吗 |
[03:42] | Better yet, Gideon, | 换个问题 吉迪恩 |
[03:44] | do you have the last position of the fragment? | 你知道碎片最后出现在哪吗 |
[03:48] | Somebody find a light switch or something. | 谁去找灯的开关什么的 |
[03:50] | What the hell does a light switch look like | 在3000年代的灯开关 |
[03:52] | in the year 3000? | 长什么样 |
[03:56] | Yeah, I guess there’s not many places | 我想在开关这方面 |
[03:57] | you can go with a light switch. | 是发展不出什么新花样的 |
[03:59] | But everything else is leaps and bounds | 但其他的东西就远超于 |
[04:01] | beyond our current science. | 我们目前的科技水平了 |
[04:10] | Amaya… | 阿玛雅 |
[04:17] | Charles. How do you know the stiff? | 查尔斯 你怎么认得这具死尸 |
[04:19] | This is Dr. Mid-Nite of the Justice Society. | 这是正义协会的午夜神医 |
[04:21] | What’s a member of the JSA doing this far into the future? | 美国正义协会的成员在这么远的未来干什么 |
[04:25] | Rest in peace. | 安息吧 |
[04:26] | That’s sweet, Mick. | 真是感人 米克 |
[04:27] | No, it’s what he wrote on the floor– | 不是 是他在地板上写的 |
[04:30] | RIP R.I.P. | |
[04:32] | That’s not “Rest In Peace.” | 他写的不是”安息” |
[04:34] | It’s the name of Dr. Mid-Nite’s killer. | 而是杀死午夜神医凶手的名字 |
[04:37] | – I just don’t get it. – Please be more specific. | -我就是搞不懂 -请说清楚点 |
[04:40] | That could be a very long list. | 说来话长 |
[04:41] | Okay, even assuming | 好吧 假设 |
[04:44] | the Legion took the Spear fragment from here, | 末日军团从这里拿走了矛的碎片 |
[04:47] | how did they know it was here? | 他们怎么找来的 |
[04:48] | Without the medallion, you mean. | 你是说在没有奖章的情况下 |
[04:49] | Rip must’ve told them. | 肯定是里普告诉他们的 |
[04:50] | Somehow, he remembers where the pieces of the Spear are. | 不知为何 他想起了矛的碎片在哪 |
[04:53] | Well, then it’s a good thing you let him escape. | 那你让他跑掉可真是干了件好事 |
[04:57] | Do you wanna say something to me? | 你有话想对我说吗 |
[04:59] | Jax told me about how he was gonna kill Rip in 1776, | 杰克斯告诉我他如何想在1776年杀里普 |
[05:03] | and about how you stopped him. | 还有你是怎么阻止他的 |
[05:04] | Because we’re not killers, Amaya. | 因为我们不是杀手 阿玛雅 |
[05:06] | Except for yourself and Mr. Rory and… | 除了你自己和罗里先生 还有… |
[05:10] | I’ll stop helping now. | 我就不帮倒忙了 |
[05:11] | I’m not condoning murder, | 我不是想纵容谋杀 |
[05:13] | but the JSA would’ve captured Rip | 但是美国正义协会必定会在 |
[05:14] | without regard for sentiment. | 没有个人感情影响下抓捕里普 |
[05:16] | You think I let Rip go, | 你觉得我放走里普 |
[05:17] | – because of sentiment? – Yes. | -是因为个人感情 -是的 |
[05:19] | All right, let’s just all take a breath. | 好了 大家冷静一下 |
[05:20] | I’m sorry that your friend got killed. | 很抱歉你的朋友被杀了 |
[05:23] | And it may be sentimental, | 或许这是感情用事 |
[05:25] | but my team comes before tactics. | 但队伍比战略更重要 |
[05:27] | And as a result, you’ve put the whole of reality at risk. | 而结果是 你让整个现实陷入了危险 |
[05:31] | Maybe this is why your team loses so often. | 也许这是为什么你的队伍总是输 |
[05:34] | – Pardon the interruption… – Excellent timing, Gideon. | -抱歉打断一下 -时机正好 吉迪恩 |
[05:36] | Your daughter Lily’s algorithm | 你女儿莉莉的算法 |
[05:38] | has identified a location for another piece of the Spear. | 鉴定出了另一块矛碎片的位置 |
[05:40] | Well, when it rains, it pours. | 一波未平 一波又起 |
[05:42] | Where is it, Gideon? | 在哪里 吉迪恩 |
[05:43] | A small island known as Britannia | 一座名叫大不列颠的小岛 |
[05:45] | in the year 507 AD. | 在公元507年 |
[05:54] | Medieval England. | 中世纪英格兰 |
[05:55] | See, this is what I’m talking about– | 看 这就是我说的 |
[05:57] | a nice, well-documented piece of history. | 一段有详细记载的历史 |
[06:00] | Knights in shining armor, damsels in distress, | 穿着耀眼盔甲的骑士 受困的少女 |
[06:03] | and best of all, jousts. | 还有最棒的 长矛比武 |
[06:06] | Heh, well, jousting didn’t appear in England till 1300 AD. | 英格兰直到公元1300年才有长矛比武 |
[06:09] | Don’t take this away from me. | 别这么扫我兴 |
[06:11] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[06:13] | Just forget about history for once, all right? | 这一次先忘掉历史 好吗 |
[06:15] | We’re in the Age of Legend. | 我们在传奇的时代 |
[06:16] | Well, remember as Santayana once said. | 记得桑塔亚那曾经说过 |
[06:19] | “Those who cannot remember history | “那些不记得历史的人 |
[06:21] | are condemned to repeat it.” | 注定将会重演历史” |
[06:23] | Was he a knight? I don’t remember his name. | 他是个骑士吗 我不记得他的名字 |
[06:25] | And I was pretty obsessed with Arthurian lore as a kid. | 我小时候挺迷亚瑟王传说的 |
[06:28] | Well, if you were, | 如果真是如此 |
[06:29] | you would know that there were not jousts. | 你应该知道这时候没有长枪比武 |
[06:32] | well… | 这个 |
[06:34] | agree to disagree. | 求同存异吧 |
[06:36] | Fair. | 可以 |
[06:45] | Are you skipping Medieval Times, as well, Professor? | 你也不去中世纪吗 教授 |
[06:47] | Yes, I was just catching up on some research. | 是的 我在继续之前的研究 |
[06:52] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[06:52] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[06:54] | Don’t say excuse me. | 别说不好意思 |
[06:55] | It makes you sound guilty. | 让你听起来有罪 |
[06:57] | I haven’t the foggiest idea what you’re talking– | 我完全不知道你在说什… |
[07:01] | – What are you doing? – Thieves. | -你要干什么 -小偷 |
[07:03] | They have a certain smell. | 他们都有种味道 |
[07:05] | I thought that was just because you didn’t bathe. | 我还以为你只是没有洗澡 |
[07:07] | What’d you steal? | 你要偷什么 |
[07:09] | How dare you even suggest– | 你怎么敢说 |
[07:11] | What did you steal? | 你偷了什么 |
[07:16] | Dr. Mid-Nite wouldn’t be needing it, | 午夜神医也用不着了 |
[07:17] | so I figured I’d… | 所以我就想可以 |
[07:20] | I couldn’t resist. | 我没有忍住 |
[07:23] | Though I prefer the term “Borrowed.” | 我更愿意用”借”来形容 |
[07:27] | Impressive. | 真棒 |
[07:29] | There’s hope for you yet. | 你还有希望 |
[07:32] | Look, all I’m saying is, | 听着 我要说的是 |
[07:34] | the stories you grew up on are just that. | 你从小听到大的故事不算什么 |
[07:35] | They’re stories, all right? | 都只是故事 懂吗 |
[07:37] | The Medieval world was a time of turmoil. | 中世纪世界处在动荡时期 |
[07:39] | It was the collapse of Rome, | 罗马帝国的陨落 |
[07:41] | which led to the collapse of civilization itself. | 导致了文明的陨落 |
[07:43] | And don’t even get me started on the health and sanitation. | 都不用我说起健康和卫生问题 |
[07:46] | – Yeah, please don’t. – Cholera, diphtheria, | -拜托别说了 -霍乱 白喉 |
[07:49] | uh, typhoid fever, and I’m not even touching skin diseases. | 伤寒症 我都没提到皮肤病 |
[07:52] | Speaking of which, why did you choose to dress like a leper? | 说到这 你怎么穿得像个麻风病患者 |
[07:54] | I didn’t. This is historically accurate. | 没有啊 这个符合历史实情 |
[07:57] | You all look like you’re going to a Renaissance Fair. | 你们看着像要去参加文艺复兴集会 |
[08:00] | – What is it? – We’re being followed. | -什么情况 -有人跟踪我们 |
[08:03] | And by the way, even if I was a leper, | 对了 就算我像个麻风病患者 |
[08:04] | it’d be way less obvious than | 那也比一群 |
[08:06] | a bunch of knights in shining armor. | 穿着耀眼盔甲的骑士低调很多 |
[08:13] | Wait–I mean, ho– I mean–I mean, hark! | 等下 我是说 听 |
[08:16] | Good knight, we intend you no harm. | 好骑士 我们没有恶意 |
[08:18] | We are but mere travelers in this land. | 我们只是路过此地 |
[08:20] | Your dialect is way off. | 你的方言说得差远了 |
[08:22] | I, Raymond of the Palms, and my band of merry men | 我 棕榈之雷蒙德和我的男女随从 |
[08:26] | and women, humbly request safe passage to Camelot, | 谦恭地请求安全前往卡米洛特 |
[08:29] | and an audience with King Arthur. | 拜见亚瑟王 |
[08:31] | King Arthur? | 亚瑟王 |
[08:32] | Yes, you can see his crest on their shields. | 没错 他们的盾牌上面有他的饰章 |
[08:41] | I am Guinevere. | 我是格温妮维尔 |
[08:44] | We shall escort you to Camelot… | 我们会护送你们去卡米洛特 |
[08:48] | But your leper must remain outside the castle walls. | 但你们的麻风病人得留在城壁外面 |
[08:52] | I’m not a leper! | 我不是麻风病人 |
[09:10] | Still think this is just a story? | 还认为这只是个故事吗 |
[09:12] | This place shouldn’t exist. | 这个地方不该存在 |
[09:15] | There’s no need of that here. | 不必多礼 |
[09:17] | We’re all equal in the court of Camelot. | 在卡米洛特宫廷里人人平等 |
[09:20] | That’s why I love this guy. | 所以我喜欢这个人 |
[09:22] | Our paths crossed in the wood | 我们在追踪黑骑士时 |
[09:23] | while tracking the Black Knight, Your Grace. | 与他们在树林里相遇 陛下 |
[09:25] | How then are we to know that they’re not in league | 怎么确定他们跟那个 |
[09:27] | with that vile rogue? | 邪恶的军队不是一伙的 |
[09:28] | – Ray? – Your Grace, | -雷 -陛下 |
[09:30] | I swear we are not your enemies. | 我发誓我们不是你的敌人 |
[09:32] | We are warriors on a quest, a race against evil. | 我们是寻求与邪恶之军战斗的战士 |
[09:36] | A great evil haunts my land these many days, | 邪恶之军在我的土地出没多时 |
[09:38] | kidnapping my noble Knights of the Round Table. | 绑架我尊贵的圆桌骑士团 |
[09:41] | Therefore, it’ll fall on my wisest adviser | 所以 就交由我最聪明的议士 |
[09:44] | to measure the truth of your words. | 来鉴定你们言语的虚实 |
[09:46] | Oh, please don’t say it. | 请不要这么说 |
[09:47] | Summon Merlin! | 传梅林 |
[09:54] | Get ready to fight our way out of here | 准备杀出去 |
[09:56] | if Merlin rules against us. | 如果梅林否定我们 |
[10:04] | That’s Star Girl. | 是星女 |
[10:08] | What are you doing in Camelot? | 你在卡米洛特干什么 |
[10:19] | This ship– it never ceases to amaze me. | 这艘飞船总是能让我吃惊 |
[10:22] | Well, speaking of amazing–Merlin? | 说到吃惊 梅林这个身份 |
[10:25] | Just an identity I adopted to fit into this era. | 只是我融入这个时代的身份 |
[10:27] | But are you even doing in this era? | 但你在这个时代干什么 |
[10:29] | Let me guess, it has something to do with the Spear of Destiny. | 我来猜 跟命运之矛有关 |
[10:32] | We found Dr. Mid-Nite in year 3000. | 我们在公元3000年找到午夜神医 |
[10:35] | He’s dead, Courtney. | 他死了 考特尼 |
[10:37] | We think he was killed because he possessed | 我们认为他被杀死是因为 |
[10:39] | a piece of the Spear. | 他手里有矛的碎片 |
[10:41] | What do you know about the JSA’s final mission? | 你了解美国正义协会最后的任务吗 |
[10:43] | Obsidian told me that the JSA disappeared | 黑曜石告诉我美国正义协会 |
[10:45] | after a trip to Leipzig in 1956. | 在1956年去莱比锡之后消失了 |
[10:47] | The mission was to recover the Spear of Destiny, | 那项任务是为了找回命运之矛 |
[10:49] | and keep it from falling into enemy hands. | 让它不落入敌人之手 |
[10:56] | And how was it that you were all scattered throughout time? | 你们怎么分散在不同时代 |
[10:58] | We were joined on our mission by someone | 这是一个自称是时间之主的人 |
[10:59] | who called himself a Time Master. | 给我们的任务 |
[11:02] | Rip Hunter. | 里普·亨特 |
[11:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:08] | He said the Spear could alter reality itself– | 他说矛能改变现实 |
[11:11] | that it was too powerful for any man or woman to possess, | 对于任何拥有它的人来说都太过强大 |
[11:14] | so we broke it into four separate pieces. | 所以我们将其分成四块独立的碎片 |
[11:17] | Mr. Hunter took one… | 亨特先生拿了一块 |
[11:18] | And took the rest of you to three different time periods. | 然后带你们其他人去了三个不同的时期 |
[11:21] | When I arrived in Camelot, it was a middling kingdom. | 我到达卡米洛特时 它还是个中等王国 |
[11:24] | To help me protect my piece of the Spear, | 我为了保护命运之矛的碎片 |
[11:26] | I fashioned it into the legendary court of King Arthur | 我把碎片塑造成了传说中的亚瑟王宫 |
[11:29] | and his Knights of the Round Table. | 以及他的圆桌骑士团 |
[11:43] | Courtney, I respect your devotion, | 考特尼 我敬佩你的忠诚 |
[11:46] | but shouldn’t you at least tell me | 但你难道不该告诉我 |
[11:47] | where the fragment is hidden? | 碎片藏在哪吗 |
[11:48] | Don’t worry, Amaya, I promise, | 别担心 阿玛雅 我保证 |
[11:50] | the piece is somewhere very safe. | 碎片在一个非常安全的地方 |
[11:54] | Your tracking in the woods was excellent. | 你在树林中的追踪技巧非常优秀 |
[11:56] | There’s not many people that can get the jump on me like that. | 能胜过我的人不多 |
[11:58] | I was a warrior long before I was a queen. | 早在成为皇后前 我是名战士 |
[12:01] | Why does it sound like you preferred that? | 为什么感觉你更喜欢做战士 |
[12:03] | Politics is not one of my passions. | 政治不是我的兴趣之一 |
[12:07] | But Arthur is a true friend and ally, | 但亚瑟是真正的朋友和伙伴 |
[12:09] | and I believe in his vision for a more just and peaceful kingdom. | 我相信他设想的是更公正 更和平的王国 |
[12:13] | From what I see, Camelot lives up to its reputation. | 在我来看 卡米洛特的确名副其实 |
[12:17] | Where is the good king? | 这个美好的王国在哪 |
[12:19] | On the hunt– | 正在寻找 |
[12:21] | no doubt chasing a boar through the brush as we speak. | 正如我们所说 无疑要穿过灌木追赶野猪 |
[12:53] | Do your worst, knave. | 放马过来吧 无赖 |
[12:56] | I’d rather die than surrender. | 我宁死不屈 |
[13:00] | Then you are an idiot. | 那你就是个笨蛋 |
[13:03] | You’re not going to run me through. | 你不会刺死我的 |
[13:05] | No. | 是的 |
[13:07] | We have something else in mind for you, Your Majesty. | 我们对你有其他的想法 陛下 |
[13:13] | Huzzah! | 好啊 |
[13:22] | I can’t believe Marty and Mick are missing this. | 不敢相信马蒂和米克要错过这些 |
[13:24] | Like, right? I mean, when’s the next time | 是吧 下一次要什么时候 |
[13:26] | we’re gonna get to feast in Camelot? | 才能在卡米洛特大快朵颐呢 |
[13:28] | Hey, guys, check it out. | 你们过来看看 |
[13:29] | – That’s Sir Galahad. – How do you know that? | -那是加拉哈特爵士 -你怎么知道 |
[13:32] | Because he’s sitting in the Siege Perilous. | 因为他坐在危险席上 |
[13:34] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -不是吧 |
[13:36] | Some kind of historian you are. | 还说你自己是历史学家 |
[13:37] | Siege Perilous is a special seat | 危险席是特别的席位 |
[13:39] | reserved for only the purest of knights. | 只为最圣洁的骑士保留 |
[13:41] | I don’t how many times I have to tell you– | 不知道我得和你说几次 |
[13:42] | there’s a difference between legend and history. | 传奇和历史是有区别的 |
[13:45] | I’m gonna go introduce myself. | 我要去自我介绍一番 |
[13:49] | Sir Galahad. | 加拉哈特爵士 |
[13:53] | Oh, is this seat taken? | 这里有人坐吗 |
[13:56] | It is now, my friend. | 现在有了 我的朋友 |
[14:01] | Apologies, you must get this all the time, | 对不起 你一定经常遇到这种事 |
[14:03] | but I must tell you, I am a really big fan. | 但我必须告诉你 我是你的狂热粉丝[扇子] |
[14:05] | A fan. So you make wind? | 扇子 你能扇风吗 |
[14:09] | No, no, no, no, no, um… | 不不不 不是 |
[14:11] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[14:12] | I mean, maybe after all this food. | 也许吃完这些东西之后 |
[14:17] | No, what I mean is I’m a– | 不 我的意思是我是个… |
[14:18] | I’m a big admirer of yours. | 我非常地崇拜你 |
[14:21] | You’ve heard tale of my exploits? | 你听说过我的英勇事迹吗 |
[14:23] | Yes! Yes! | 当然听说过 |
[14:24] | Since I was a wee lad. | 从小就听说了 |
[14:27] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[14:29] | I am but a servant. | 我不过是个属下 |
[14:31] | It is my honor | 我很荣幸 |
[14:32] | to serve the true inspiration of Camelot’s glory… | 能侍奉卡米洛特王国的真正首领 |
[14:35] | King Arthur, for was it not he | 亚瑟王 因为他说 |
[14:39] | who said that might must serve right, | 也许得给予应有的待遇 |
[14:42] | lest it bloom into the cruel flower of tyranny? | 以免残酷的暴政之花盛开 |
[14:45] | Yet another reason I love him. | 这是我爱戴他的另一个原因 |
[14:54] | They sound the return of the king. | 国王凯旋之歌奏响了 |
[14:57] | Arthur’s captured the Black Knight. | 亚瑟抓获了黑骑士 |
[15:02] | Arthur, I was beginning to– | 亚瑟 我正要开始 |
[15:09] | Sorry about the ruse, | 抱歉用了这个策略 |
[15:10] | but I figure it was the only way to get inside. | 但我想这是唯一能混进来的办法 |
[15:12] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[15:14] | I see you’ve met my friend Arthur here. | 看来你们已经见过我的朋友亚瑟了 |
[15:17] | Give us a smile, Arthur. | 笑一笑吧 亚瑟 |
[15:23] | Arthur… | 亚瑟 |
[15:24] | The king has left the building. | 国王已经离场了 |
[15:28] | You don’t get the reference? Ugh, pity. | 你没听懂这个引用吗 可惜 |
[15:33] | Basically, your king now does anything I want him to do, | 你的国王现在会按我的意愿行事 |
[15:37] | so if you don’t want him to spill your blood all over this floor, | 所以如果你不想他让你在这血溅当场 |
[15:39] | I suggest that you hand over your fragment of the Spear. | 我建议你交出命运之矛的碎片 |
[15:44] | My patience is running short. | 我快没耐心了 |
[15:51] | The fragment– where is it? | 碎片在哪里 |
[15:55] | As long as I live, you will never have it. | 只要我活着 你们就休想得到 |
[16:00] | That might turn out to be shorter than you think. | 那么你或许活不久了 |
[16:20] | Stand fast, or your king dies. | 都别动 否则你们的国王死定了 |
[16:23] | All I have to do is think it, and he slits his own throat. | 我只要想一下 他就会割破自己的喉咙 |
[16:27] | Ultimatum time. | 最后通牒 |
[16:28] | Deliver the fragment to me by dawn, | 天亮前把碎片交给我 |
[16:31] | or I’ll come back with an army just as obedient as Arthur here. | 否则我会带回一支像亚瑟一样顺从的军队 |
[16:35] | Choice is yours– | 你们自己选 |
[16:37] | Camelot… or the Spear. | 卡米洛特还是命运之矛 |
[17:12] | Galahad, may you rest in peace, | 加拉哈特 愿你安息 |
[17:15] | where sorrow and pain are banished. | 不再受悲伤和痛苦折磨 |
[17:18] | May the everlasting light of Camelot shine upon you. | 愿你被卡米洛特的永恒之光照耀 |
[17:21] | How do you know this Black Knight? | 你对这个黑骑士有多少了解 |
[17:23] | His name’s Damien Darhk. | 他叫达米恩·达克 |
[17:24] | He works with the speedster | 与他联手的极速者 |
[17:26] | who turned Rip Hunter against the JSA. | 让里普·亨特与美国正义协会作对 |
[17:29] | Well, Rip’s not the only one under their control now. | 现在不只里普受他们控制了 |
[17:31] | That thing’s dark magic has turned my king– | 那东西的黑魔法还把我的国王 |
[17:34] | my own husband into my enemy. | 我的夫君变成了我的敌人 |
[17:36] | – It’s not his fault. – And yet I watched him | -那不是他的错 -可我亲眼看着他 |
[17:38] | strike down Sir Galahad with my own eyes. | 杀死了加拉哈特爵士 |
[17:41] | You have to believe that your husband can be saved, | 你一定要相信你的丈夫还有救 |
[17:43] | or else he will be truly lost. | 否则他就真的没希望了 |
[17:45] | Unless we stop the Black Knight’s army, | 除非我们阻止黑骑士的军队 |
[17:46] | we may never find out. | 否则我们永远不得而知了 |
[17:47] | My Queen, you must be strong. | 王后 您一定要坚强 |
[17:49] | With King Arthur missing, the Knights of the Round Table | 亚瑟王不见了 圆桌骑士团 |
[17:51] | will look to you to lead them. | 需要您来带领 |
[17:54] | The mantle of king is Arthur’s. | 国王的斗篷属于亚瑟 |
[17:57] | Not mine. | 而不是我 |
[17:59] | Guinevere, wait. | 格温妮维尔 等等 |
[18:01] | Look, sometimes the mantle– it just falls into your lap. | 有时权力的斗篷会落在你身上 |
[18:06] | Trust me. I know that it’s hard. | 相信我 我知道这很难 |
[18:10] | You’re clever, | 你有智慧 |
[18:12] | you’re brave, | 你很勇敢 |
[18:14] | and you are a natural born commander. | 你是天生的领导者 |
[18:17] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你能做到 |
[18:24] | You saw what they did to Arthur. | 你看见他们如何摆布亚瑟了 |
[18:26] | Imagine what they could do with an army of brainwashed knights. | 想象他们用一支被洗脑的军队能做出什么 |
[18:29] | – What are you suggesting? – The fragment of the Spear– | -你想说什么 -矛的碎片 |
[18:32] | we need to get it out of the castle. | 我们得把它带离城堡 |
[18:33] | How can your team protect the Spear? | 你们如何能保护命运之矛 |
[18:34] | You couldn’t even protect Dr. Mid-Nite. | 你们连午夜神医都保护不了 |
[18:38] | – That’s not fair. – I’m not going anywhere, | -话不能这么说 -我哪也不去 |
[18:40] | and neither is the fragment. | 矛的碎片也一样 |
[18:43] | Fascinating. It seems to contain | 真有意思 它好像带有 |
[18:45] | some sort of sophisticated receiver. | 某种复杂的接收器 |
[18:47] | Clearly it’s the same technology I– | 这种技术显然和我… |
[18:51] | I-I found in Dr. Mid-Nite’s lab. | 在午夜神医的实验室找到的一样 |
[18:55] | – Grey, you didn’t. – You bet he did. | -灰老头 你不是吧 -他真那么做了 |
[18:58] | Nicked it off the dead guy. Even I was impressed. | 从那具尸首身上顺走 连我都佩服 |
[19:00] | I was simply curious. | 我只是很好奇 |
[19:03] | And it’s a good thing I did. | 还好我这么做了 |
[19:04] | These components appear to be a set, | 这两个部件好像得成套使用 |
[19:07] | perhaps functioning together as transmitter and receiver. | 或许一个是发射器 一个是接收器 |
[19:11] | – Or commander and soldier. – Exactly. | -或者是指挥官和士兵 -没错 |
[19:13] | The commander wears the transmitter, | 指挥官佩戴发射器 |
[19:15] | sending orders via an electro-telepathic signal | 通过电子心电感应信号传达命令 |
[19:17] | to this receiver, worn by the soldier. | 给士兵佩戴的接收器 |
[19:19] | Well, anything with a signal can get hacked. | 任何信号都可以被入侵 |
[19:21] | That is the hope, yes. | 就是这个思路 是的 |
[19:22] | So all we need to is somehow | 所以我们只需要想办法 |
[19:24] | boost the brain power of whoever’s wearing this. | 加强这个装置佩戴者的脑力 |
[19:26] | Or find someone | 或者找一个 |
[19:28] | with a preternaturally powerful brain. | 脑力异常强大的人 |
[19:33] | You mean you? | 你是指你自己吗 |
[19:34] | Fine, if you insist. | 如果你非得让我来 行啊 |
[19:36] | Now, all we need is a test subject. | 现在 我们只需要找个测试对象 |
[19:41] | Someone who’s mind is, uh, pliable. | 一个大脑比较脆弱的人 |
[19:47] | What? | 什么 |
[19:52] | Hey, Sir Drools-A-Lot, | 胡言乱语阁下 |
[19:54] | prepare the rest of your tin men to get ready to march. | 让你的其他铁甲人们准备进军吧 |
[20:01] | Perhaps I didn’t make myself clear. | 或许我表达得还不够清楚 |
[20:07] | Prepare your men, King Arthur. | 让你的士兵们准备好 亚瑟王 |
[20:10] | As you wish, my liege. | 如您所愿 君主 |
[20:13] | Prepare to march. | 准备进军 |
[20:16] | Who knew these things would come in handy? | 谁能想到这些玩意会派得上用场 |
[20:25] | Now, Mr. Rory, I want you to get up out of that chair. | 现在 罗里先生 我要你从椅子上起来 |
[20:29] | No, I command you | 不 我命令你 |
[20:32] | to get up out of that chair. | 从椅子上起来 |
[20:37] | Do– do you feel anything at all, a foreign impulse, | 你感觉到什么了吗 某种外来刺激 |
[20:40] | just like twinge perhaps? | 像是刺痛的感觉 |
[20:42] | Wait, I’m picking up on something. | 等下 我感觉到了 |
[20:45] | Oh, my God, it’s working. | 天呐 起作用了 |
[20:48] | I’m hungry. | 我感觉好饿 |
[20:50] | This is a disaster. | 真是场灾难 |
[20:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:00] | It seems our adversaries are sending a signal of their own. | 似乎我们的敌人正在发送自己的信号 |
[21:03] | – What does that mean? – Oh, dear God. | -那说明了什么 -天啊 |
[21:07] | It means the Legion is coming for Camelot. | 说明末日军团正前往卡米洛特 |
[21:16] | Valiant Knights of Camelot, | 卡米洛特英勇的骑士们 |
[21:19] | I know the fear you feel. | 我懂你们的恐惧 |
[21:22] | We stand now on the precipice of doom. | 我们正处于生死存亡之际 |
[21:26] | Our king has been taken from us. | 我们的国王被人掳走 |
[21:29] | Evil draws close, | 邪恶逼近 |
[21:30] | and hope, it seems, is lost. | 希望似乎消失了 |
[21:35] | But we must rise and face this challenge, | 但我们必须振作 直面挑战 |
[21:38] | as Arthur would have wanted. | 就像亚瑟所希望的那样 |
[21:40] | We must remember who we are. | 我们必须铭记我们的身份 |
[21:43] | We’re brothers and sisters. | 我们是兄弟姐妹 |
[21:45] | We’re fighters and friends. | 我们是并肩战友 |
[21:47] | We are not mere knights. | 我们不仅是骑士 |
[21:49] | We are Camelot! | 我们是卡米洛特人 |
[21:52] | We are Camelot! | 我们是卡米洛特人 |
[21:54] | We are Camelot! We are Camelot! | 我们是卡米洛特人 我们是卡米洛特人 |
[21:58] | The dark army approaches. It’s reached the great wood. | 末日军团快来了 他们已经抵达大森林 |
[22:01] | It seems your wizard is too late. | 看来你们的巫师不够及时 |
[22:04] | Is she talking about Professor Stein? | 她是在说斯泰因教授吗 |
[22:06] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[22:07] | We shall settle this at the point of our swords. | 我们将用我们的剑解决问题 |
[22:10] | Camelot calls to you in its hour of need. | 卡米洛特在危急之时召唤你们 |
[22:13] | Will you answer? | 你们会响应吗 |
[22:15] | Who will follow me onto the field of battle? | 谁将随我共赴战场 |
[22:23] | Dude, what are they doing? | 老兄 他们在做什么 |
[22:24] | These guys don’t stand a chance out there. | 这些人上战场根本不可能赢 |
[22:27] | Is this really worth the risk for some dream? | 为一个不切实际的梦想真的值得吗 |
[22:31] | Yes, because a long time ago that dream | 值得 因为很久以前这个梦想 |
[22:34] | meant the world to a little boy, | 对一个小男孩来说是全世界 |
[22:35] | and he still remembers. | 而他直到现在还记得 |
[22:50] | This isn’t gonna end well. | 这下场会很惨 |
[23:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:02] | Is Stargirl won’t give us the fragment for safe-keeping… | 星女不愿意将碎片交给我们保管 |
[23:05] | You’re stealing it? | 所以你偷来了吗 |
[23:07] | She’s not thinking straight. | 她没想明白 |
[23:19] | I should have known. | 我早该想到的 |
[23:22] | You sure this is the way you wanna do it? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[23:25] | Stargirl was your teammate, not to mention your friend. | 星女是你的队友 更是你的朋友 |
[23:28] | The Legion of Doom are closing in on us as we speak. | 末日军团在我们说话之时已经逼近 |
[23:31] | There’s no time for sentiment. | 没时间感情用事了 |
[23:33] | Do you really wanna chance Damien Darhk | 你真的希望达米恩·达克 |
[23:34] | having the power to rewrite reality? | 获得重写现实的力量吗 |
[23:37] | I guess not. | 不希望 |
[23:44] | It’s set in stone. | 它嵌在石头里 |
[23:46] | Not for long. | 马上就不是了 |
[24:06] | Damn, that was badass. | 靠 真是帅呆了 |
[24:17] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[24:20] | Put it down. | 把东西放下 |
[24:32] | We should attack now. | 我们该进攻了 |
[24:38] | Let me tell you how an ultimatum works. | 让我告诉你什么叫做最后通牒 |
[24:42] | The so-called Legends have until dawn to deliver the Spear. | 那些传奇必须在天亮前把矛送来 |
[24:46] | You don’t actually believe that they’ll hand it over, do you? | 你不会真相信他们会把矛交给你吧 |
[24:49] | Perhaps not, but meeting on a battle field | 或许不是 但战场相遇 |
[24:51] | is infinitely more wise than laying siege to the castle. | 比围攻城堡要明智得多 |
[24:55] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:56] | I-I just thought that you would want my expertise. | 我只是以为你想听我的专业意见 |
[24:59] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[25:00] | I have already retrieved two fragments of the Spear, but… | 我取回了两块矛的碎片 但… |
[25:04] | Word to the wise, | 给你个忠告 |
[25:06] | speak to me with respect. | 对我说话放尊重点 |
[25:09] | That little thing on your head doesn’t control me. | 你脑袋上那小东西可控制不了我 |
[25:13] | I don’t want to fight with you, Amaya, | 我不想打你 阿玛雅 |
[25:15] | but I will if I have to. | 不要逼我 |
[25:16] | Then get ready, because I’m not leaving without the fragment. | 那就来吧 因为拿不到碎片我绝不离开 |
[25:19] | Hey, we have enough enemies as it is | 即使不发生内斗 |
[25:20] | without fighting each other. | 我们的敌人也够多了 |
[25:21] | You left us, Amaya. | 你离开了我们 阿玛雅 |
[25:22] | I was there to protect the Spear, | 我去那里是为了保护矛 |
[25:24] | and I will continue to protect it until I take my last breath. | 而且我会一直保护它 至死方休 |
[25:26] | Because you know that doing the right thing | 因为你清楚 做正确的事 |
[25:28] | is more important than doing what feels right. | 比做感觉正确的事更重要 |
[25:30] | You’re still a member of the Justice Society. | 你仍是正义协会的成员 |
[25:32] | No, I’m not. My heart belongs in Camelot. | 不 我不是 我的心属于卡米洛特 |
[25:35] | Your heart? | 你的心 |
[25:36] | You of all people should understand. | 你应该比其他人明白 |
[25:37] | It wasn’t duty that led you to join the Legends. | 你加入传奇不是因为使命 |
[25:42] | You’ve fallen in love with Arthur. | 你爱上了亚瑟 |
[25:45] | Your make-believe kingdom is a real soap opera. | 你的虚幻王国真是出肥皂剧 |
[25:49] | How can you expect me to turn away | 你怎么能让我放弃 |
[25:51] | from the truest thing I’ve ever known? | 我知道的最真实的事 |
[25:56] | All I know is that the Legion of Doom | 我只知道末日军团 |
[25:58] | will not stop until they get this, | 拿到这个之前不会罢手 |
[26:01] | and once they do, | 一旦落入他们手中 |
[26:03] | the world, as we know it, is over. | 我们知道的世界就完了 |
[26:09] | Which is why you’re taking it, Amaya. | 所以由你来保管 阿玛雅 |
[26:12] | I can’t go, so you have to fulfill my oath. | 我不能走 所以你来完成我的誓言 |
[26:17] | Protect the Spear. | 保护命运之矛 |
[26:20] | All right, you heard the wizard. | 好吧 号角声响起了 |
[26:22] | Let’s boogie. | 出发吧 |
[26:37] | Ray, this is wrong. | 雷 这是不对的 |
[26:39] | Please tell me that’s not Galahad’s sword. | 告诉我那不是加拉哈特的剑 |
[26:42] | I know, it’s not historically accurate, | 我知道这在历史上是不对的 |
[26:44] | but… | 但… |
[26:46] | I couldn’t resist. | 我无法抗拒 |
[26:52] | It’s like a saber made of light. | 这像是把用光造的佩剑 |
[26:56] | Uh, just don’t call it a light saber. | 但不要叫它光剑 |
[26:58] | – Major trademark issues, right? – Yeah, trademark. | -主要是商标问题吧 -是的 商标 |
[27:01] | Have you lost your complete mind? | 你是不是完全疯了 |
[27:03] | No, I focused the ionic energy into Galahad’s sword. | 不 我给加拉哈特的剑注入了离子能 |
[27:05] | That’s great, Ray, but Sara says it’s time to go, so… | 很好 雷 但莎拉说我们得走了 |
[27:08] | What? But the battle hasn’t even begun. | 什么 战争都还没开打 |
[27:10] | Precisely why we’re leaving now. | 我们正好在这个时候走 |
[27:12] | Listen, Amaya found the fragment, | 阿玛雅找到了矛的碎片 |
[27:14] | so there’s no need for this medieval warfare. | 所以我们不用打这场中世纪战争了 |
[27:17] | That’s great news, right? | 那是个好消息吧 |
[27:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:21] | In case you weren’t listening, this is the part where we run. | 你可能没听到 我说我们趁现在离开 |
[27:26] | – I can’t. – Sure, you can. | -我不能 -你当然能 |
[27:27] | Left foot, right foot, repeat, let’s go. | 左脚右脚 重复 我们走吧 |
[27:29] | No, Nate, look around you. | 不 内特 看看四周 |
[27:33] | All of these men are willing to die on the battlefield– | 这些人都愿意在战场上牺牲 |
[27:36] | not for some Spear, but for an idea. | 不是为了什么矛 而是为了信念 |
[27:39] | And I get it now. Camelot isn’t about history. | 我现在明白了 卡米洛特与历史无关 |
[27:42] | It’s not even about some dusty old books | 甚至不是陪孤独的孩子 |
[27:44] | that got a lonely kid through childhood. | 度过童年的满是尘埃的旧书 |
[27:47] | It’s about one noble idea– | 而是个高尚的信念 |
[27:51] | that we can all stand up for what’s right, | 那就是我们无论如何都要 |
[27:54] | no matter what. | 坚持做对的事 |
[27:56] | And I can’t walk away from that. | 我不能这样一走了之 |
[27:59] | I believe you, Ray. | 我相信你 雷 |
[28:01] | I do. And Camelot’s great. | 真的 而且卡米洛特很棒 |
[28:05] | But if you don’t leave right now, | 但如果你现在不离开 |
[28:06] | you’re gonna die here. | 你会死在这里 |
[28:07] | Would it kill you to be just a little bit more supportive? | 你给我多一点支持会要你命吗 |
[28:09] | You don’t get it, man. I checked the manuscript. | 你不明白 老兄 我看过稿本了 |
[28:11] | I saw your funeral. | 我看见你的葬礼了 |
[28:15] | Well, sounds to me like the stuff Legends are made of. | 听起来传奇就像是为这而生的 |
[28:21] | All right, Gideon, let’s get ready for take off. | 好吧 吉迪恩 准备起飞 |
[28:23] | – Yes, Captain. – This doesn’t feel right. | -是的 船长 -感觉这么做不对 |
[28:25] | We don’t just leave people in trouble. | 我们不能这样把麻烦丢给别人 |
[28:27] | They’re knights, and they’re fighting so we can get away. | 他们是骑士 他们战斗 我们离开 |
[28:30] | – With the piece of the Spear. – And without Rip. | -带走矛的碎片 -没有带走里普 |
[28:32] | Take comfort we live to fight another day. | 为我们能活着再战一天而欣慰 |
[28:34] | The Legion already has two pieces of the Spear. | 末日军团手里已经有两个矛的碎片了 |
[28:36] | I don’t like it, but we cannot risk them getting a Yahtzee. | 我不喜欢这样 但不能冒险让他们”锦上添花” |
[28:39] | What the hell’s a Yahtzee? | 什么是”锦上添花” |
[28:41] | System’s online, Captain Lance. | 系统已连上 兰斯船长 |
[28:43] | We are ready to time-jump. | 我们可以穿越了 |
[28:46] | Where’s Raymond? | 雷蒙德在哪里 |
[28:50] | With this sword, | 我以此剑 |
[28:51] | I dub thee Sir Raymond of the Palms, | 授予棕榈之雷蒙德爵士 |
[28:55] | defender of Camelot. | 卡米洛特的守卫者 |
[28:58] | Rise, good knight. | 起身 忠诚的骑士 |
[29:04] | I tried talking to him, | 我试着劝他 |
[29:05] | but he’s hell-bent on getting himself killed. | 但他非常坚持要送死 |
[29:07] | Doesn’t he know that we have the piece of the Spear? | 他不知道我们已经拿到矛的碎片了吗 |
[29:09] | All he seems to care about is being remembered | 他好像只想要被载入 |
[29:11] | in some BS bedtime story. | 扯淡的睡前故事 |
[29:13] | We can’t leave him behind. | 我们不能抛下他 |
[29:13] | We’re not leaving him. He chose to say. | 不是我们抛下他 是他选择留下 |
[29:15] | Amaya, I know you’re following JSA protocol at whatever cost, | 阿玛雅 我知道你奉行美国正义协会的规章 |
[29:18] | but this is seriously screwed up. | 但这次事态非常严重 |
[29:20] | We can’t risk losing a piece of the Spear, | 我们不能冒险失去矛的碎片 |
[29:21] | especially when the Legion is being backed by | 而且末日军团还有邪恶的 |
[29:23] | evil Knights of the Round Table. | 圆桌骑士团支持 |
[29:25] | I thought you were gonna un-evil-fy them. | 我以为你们会帮他们摆脱邪恶 |
[29:26] | We were if we just had a little more time. | 我们会 只要多给我们一点时间 |
[29:28] | – We still can. – And what happens if you can’t? | -我们还能做到 -万一你做不到呢 |
[29:30] | Well, as much as Haircut’s a pain in my ass, | 虽然西装头让我很蛋疼 |
[29:34] | I’m not gonna let him fight alone. | 我不会让他一个人战斗 |
[29:36] | Sit down. That’s an order. | 坐下来 那是命令 |
[29:41] | – What’s an order? – Don’t test me, Mick. | -什么是命令 -别试探我 米克 |
[29:45] | Don’t threaten me, blondie. | 别威胁我 金发妞 |
[29:50] | I can’t believe I’m actually agreeing with Mr. Rory. | 不敢相信我居然赞同罗里先生 |
[29:52] | – Sara. – I said sit down. | -莎拉 -我说坐下来 |
[29:53] | Stop. | 够了 |
[29:55] | I’ve already lost one team. | 我已经失去一个队伍 |
[29:58] | I’ll be damned if my decision rips the Legends apart too. | 如果我的决定又让传奇队分裂 我就很该死 |
[30:02] | – What are you saying? – Listen to your gut, Captain. | -你在说什么 -相信你的直觉 船长 |
[30:05] | Don’t abandon Ray. | 别抛弃雷 |
[30:07] | He may be sentimental, but the team should come before tactics. | 他也许是感情用事 但队伍比战略更重要 |
[30:15] | All right, let’s do this. | 好吧 开干吧 |
[30:17] | Guinevere’s knights are not gonna able to last long | 格温妮维尔的骑士无法对抗 |
[30:19] | against Damien Darhk’s army unless you three– | 达米恩·达克的军队 除非你们仨 |
[30:21] | Take out Mid-Nite’s mind-control tech. | 使出神医的大脑控制技术 |
[30:23] | – We’re on it. – We are? | -我们这就去办 -我们吗 |
[30:24] | Amaya, Nate… | 阿玛雅 内特 |
[30:27] | you ready to go get medieval out there? | 准备好上中世纪的战场了吗 |
[30:39] | Wait, you– you’ve got it reversed. | 等一下 你弄反了 |
[30:40] | I need the transmitting device, not the receiver. | 我要的是传输装置 不是接收装置 |
[30:42] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[30:44] | What if it’s not about brain power, | 如果与脑力无关 |
[30:46] | but about intensity? Like his. | 而是强度呢 像这样 |
[30:48] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间研究这个 |
[30:49] | Put the dog collar on, Professor. | 戴上你的狗配饰 教授 |
[30:55] | I have more patents than Mr. Rory has felonies, | 我的专利比罗里先生的重罪还多 |
[30:58] | and that’s saying something. | 就是很好的说明了 |
[30:59] | To think that his mind is more powerful than mine– | 居然觉得他的大脑比我的更强大 |
[31:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:06] | Wait, did you shut up because you wanted to, | 等一下 是你想说闭嘴 |
[31:08] | or because he told you to? | 还是他让你说的 |
[31:11] | Make him answer. | 让他回答 |
[31:13] | Answer the man, Professor. | 回答他的问题 教授 |
[31:20] | Astonishing. | 好惊人 |
[31:21] | It worked. | 好使 |
[31:22] | I knew it. Okay. | 我就知道 好吧 |
[31:23] | Now all we gotta do is amplify the signal. | 现在我们要做的是加强信号 |
[31:25] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[31:26] | Just rest your brain, Mr. Rory. | 让你的脑袋休息 罗里先生 |
[31:29] | We’ll let you know when it’s time to take control of the evil army. | 我们会告诉你何时该控制邪恶的军队 |
[31:32] | Ah, finally I get to fulfill my destiny. | 终于有机会完成我的梦想 |
[31:34] | God help us. | 上帝保佑我们 |
[32:52] | So, came to fight for an imaginary kingdom after all? | 终究还是来为一个虚幻王国作战 |
[32:55] | I came to fight for a friend. | 我是来为一个朋友作战 |
[32:59] | A really dumb friend. | 一个真的很蠢的朋友 |
[33:33] | Okay, I need you to unleash the darkness | 好吧 我需要你释放 |
[33:34] | on those brainwashed knights. | 被洗脑的骑士的黑暗力量 |
[33:36] | Let ’em inside your head. | 让他们进入你的脑中 |
[33:37] | Fill their minds with every brutish impulse– | 给他们大脑填满所有的残忍念头和 |
[33:40] | every traumatic memory. | 所有的伤痛记忆 |
[33:42] | That just be enough to overload the system. | 这样才能够实现系统超载 |
[33:45] | Spare nothing. | 不留余力 |
[33:49] | Poor babies. | 可怜的宝贝们 |
[34:15] | Be gone, devilish sorcerer! | 滚蛋 魔鬼巫师 |
[34:34] | Damien… | 达米恩 |
[34:37] | Sorry, I don’t do rescues. | 抱歉 我不会救援 |
[34:45] | Damn it, Ray! | 该死 雷 |
[35:12] | You’re here to finish me off, Captain? | 你是来结束我性命的吗 船长 |
[35:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:23] | Saving your life. | 救你的命 |
[35:49] | Give it up, Raymond. | 放弃吧 雷蒙德 |
[35:50] | You’re a glorified nerd, not a knight. | 你是个荣耀书呆子 不是骑士 |
[35:54] | I’m Sir Raymond of the Palms, | 我是棕榈之雷蒙德爵士 |
[35:56] | and on behalf of my 12-year-old self, | 代表十二岁的自己 |
[35:59] | allow me to retort. | 请允许我反击 |
[36:33] | Yield, Damien! | 投降吧 达米恩 |
[36:34] | Okay, okay, I submit. | 好吧 我投降 |
[37:00] | Ray! | 雷 |
[37:03] | Ray! | 雷 |
[37:07] | Ray. Oh, come on, buddy, open your eyes, you stupid bastard. | 雷 拜托 兄弟睁开眼睛 你个蠢小子 |
[37:11] | Ray, come on! | 雷 拜托 |
[37:17] | Ray! | 雷 |
[37:18] | Stop yelling at me. | 不要再喊我了 |
[37:25] | Ray, you brilliant bastard. | 雷 你个聪明的小子 |
[37:27] | It’s not Ray anymore. | 我不再是雷了 |
[37:29] | It’s Sir Raymond of the Palms. | 我是棕榈之雷蒙德爵士 |
[37:34] | I’m never gonna call you that, buddy. | 我绝不会那么叫你 兄弟 |
[37:43] | Thank you, Amaya. Tales of your deeds | 谢谢你 阿玛雅 你的功绩事迹 |
[37:45] | will honor these halls for longer than you can imagine. | 将会荣耀这些大厅 深远得你无法想象 |
[37:48] | The honor is mine, Your Grace. | 是我受到了荣耀 陛下 |
[37:59] | Hey. So you’re staying? | 所以你要留下吗 |
[38:02] | Like you, I found a new home. | 就像你 我找到新的归宿 |
[38:04] | – Like me? – With the Legends. | -像我 -跟传奇一起 |
[38:06] | The team suits you. | 这个队伍适合你 |
[38:10] | Take care of yourself, Courtney. | 照顾好自己 考特尼 |
[38:16] | You too, Amaya. | 你也是 阿玛雅 |
[38:22] | What was that all about? | 聊了些什么呢 |
[38:24] | – Just a little friendly advice. – Yeah? | -只是朋友间的小建议 -是吗 |
[38:26] | We should get going. Where’s Ray? | 我们该走了 雷呢 |
[38:28] | Um, he said something about | 他说他要在走之前 |
[38:29] | paying his respects to the queen before we left. | 见王后以表达敬意 |
[38:32] | Hm, funny, | 真有趣 |
[38:34] | Sara said the exact same thing. | 莎拉也是这么说的 |
[38:38] | I just wanted to say good-bye. | 我只是来道别 |
[38:41] | I enjoyed meeting you. | 我很高兴认识你 |
[38:43] | And I you, Sara Lance… | 我也是 莎拉·兰斯 |
[38:46] | a lot. | 很多 |
[38:48] | Sara Lance-A-Lot. | 莎拉·兰斯…很多 |
[38:53] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[38:56] | Do you really have to leave? | 你真的不能留下吗 |
[38:58] | It is I, Raymond of the Palms, my lady– | 是我 棕榈之雷蒙德 王后 |
[39:00] | come to bid my fair lady adieu. | 来向美丽的王后道别 |
[39:02] | Oh, well… | 好吧 |
[39:05] | A thousand pardons, Your Majesty. | 万分抱歉 王后陛下 |
[39:07] | – Sara. – It’s okay, Ray, come in. | -莎拉 -没事 雷 进来吧 |
[39:09] | And a thousand thanks for your service to the realm. | 万分感谢你对王国的效力 |
[39:13] | If ever your travels bring you back, | 如果你再回到这里 |
[39:16] | there will always be a seat at the Round Table | 圆桌总留有一个席位给你 |
[39:18] | for Sir Raymond of the Palms. | 棕榈之雷蒙德爵士 |
[39:22] | Thank you, My Lady. | 谢谢你 王后 |
[39:27] | You know, every good legend ends with a kiss. | 每个好的传奇都是以亲吻告终 |
[39:45] | Good-bye, Guinevere. | 再见 格温妮维尔 |
[39:58] | Surely you must admit that it’s not a superior intelligence, | 你必须承认不是你智力超群 |
[40:01] | but rather the murky depths of your mind that proved vital. | 而是你大脑的黑暗深处发挥了作用 |
[40:05] | Just admit it, | 你就承认 |
[40:06] | my brain saved the day. | 我的脑袋拯救了今天吧 |
[40:08] | I will admit nothing of the sort. | 我不会承认这样的事 |
[40:10] | All right, I’ll admit it, | 好吧 我承认 |
[40:11] | walking around in a legend felt just as real as | 在传奇里活动跟在任何历史时代 |
[40:14] | walking around any part of history. | 活动一样真实 |
[40:15] | And you know what? Maybe legend and history | 知道吗 也许传奇和历史 |
[40:17] | aren’t so different after all. | 到头来没什么区别 |
[40:18] | Maybe they’re just stories | 也许它们只是故事 |
[40:20] | to remind us where we come from and who we can become. | 提醒我们从哪来和我们能成为什么 |
[40:24] | So what do you say? | 说说看 |
[40:25] | You wanna find out how you’re gonna be remembered | 你想知道你是怎么被载入 |
[40:26] | in everyone’s favorite bedtime story? | 大家喜爱的睡前故事的吗 |
[40:29] | Nah. | 不想 |
[40:31] | I think I’d rather make up my future as I go. | 我想我更想塑造我的未来 |
[40:34] | Nice. | 好 |
[40:42] | I got something I wanna say to you. | 我有话要对你说 |
[40:47] | Well, I’m a captive audience, aren’t I? | 好吧 我是个被俘的听众吧 |
[40:51] | I was gonna kill you for what you did to Sara, | 我本来要为你对莎拉做的事杀了你 |
[40:55] | but she stopped me, and I’m glad. | 但她阻止了我 我很高兴 |
[40:59] | But make no mistake, | 但别搞错 |
[41:01] | you are not Captain, and this is not your ship. | 你不是船长 这不是你的飞船 |
[41:04] | Not any more. | 不再是了 |
[41:06] | So if you even think about hurting anyone on my team, | 所以如果你想伤害我的任何队友 |
[41:10] | I will not hesitate to end you. | 我会毫不犹豫地杀死你 |
[41:15] | Feel good to get that off your chest, did it? | 把心里的话说出来 感觉很好吧 |
[41:31] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[41:33] | I’m here, Captain. | 我在这里 船长 |
[41:37] | You always are. | 你一直都在 |