时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Damien Darhk. | 我叫达米恩·达克 |
[00:05] | In 2016, I was murdered by the Green Arrow. | 2016年 我被绿箭侠杀害 |
[00:08] | But I was removed from the timeline 31 years before my death | 但在死前31年 我被来自未来的极速者 |
[00:12] | by a speedster from the future named Eobard Thawne. | 艾尔伯德·斯旺从这条时间线抹去 |
[00:15] | Together, with Malcolm Merlyn, | 与刺客联盟前首领 |
[00:17] | a former head of the League of Assassins, | 马尔科姆·梅林联手 |
[00:19] | the three of us are going to locate the Spear of Destiny; | 我们三人将找到命运之矛 |
[00:22] | a mystical object which can rewrite reality itself. | 一件能够改写现实的神秘物品 |
[00:26] | With the Spear in our possession, | 拥有了神秘之矛 |
[00:28] | we will change our past and our future. | 我们就能改变自己的过去与未来 |
[00:31] | And the world as you know it. | 以及你们所熟知的这个世界 |
[00:36] | A deep scan reveals that Captain Hunter’s | 深度扫描显示亨特船长的 |
[00:38] | neural architecture has been reprogrammed with a new identity. | 神经结构重新设定了个新身份 |
[00:41] | The Longinus Medallion. | 朗基努斯奖章 |
[00:46] | Rip! | 里普 |
[00:47] | I know that you’re one of the protectors | 我知道你是命运之矛的 |
[00:49] | of the Spear of Destiny and I know that you know | 保护者之一 我还知道你知道 |
[00:52] | where the other pieces are hidden. | 它还分散在哪里 |
[00:53] | You’re gonna torture me, aren’t you? | 你打算拷问我 对吧 |
[00:55] | I’m not gonna torture you. | 不 我不会拷问你 |
[00:57] | They are. | 他们会 |
[01:01] | 星城 八个月前 | |
[01:05] | Damien Darhk, the man behind tonight’s siege of Star City, | 达米恩·达克 今晚围困星城的主使 |
[01:08] | was killed by the masked vigilante known as the Green Arrow. | 被戴面具的治安维持者绿箭侠杀死 |
[01:12] | Amateur cell phone video captured his final moments, | 业余手机视频抓拍到了他最后的面目 |
[01:15] | putting an end to the chaos that has gripped the city. | 结束了这座城市的混乱局面 |
[01:38] | This is the great Malcolm Merlyn? | 这就是伟大的马尔科姆·梅林吗 |
[01:40] | I am unimpressed. | 真是平淡无奇 |
[01:42] | Well, he’s fallen on hard times. | 他现在落难了 |
[01:43] | But this man used to be Ra’s Al Ghul. | 但此人曾是拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[01:48] | Uh, we haven’t met. I’m Eobard Thawne. | 我们没见过 我是艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[01:51] | I’m… from the future. | 我来自…未来 |
[01:54] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[01:56] | Excellent question. Here’s another– | 问得好 还有一个问题… |
[01:58] | Do you believe in second chances? | 你相信从头再来吗 |
[02:01] | I just watched you die. | 我刚看到你死了 |
[02:03] | Yeah, I hear 2016’s not my best year, | 对 听说2016年我过得不太顺 |
[02:05] | but I plan on fixing that. | 但我打算解决一下这个问题 |
[02:07] | But the question for you, Malcolm, is: | 但马尔科姆 我要问你的是 |
[02:09] | Do you wish to see your fortunes similarly reversed? | 你希望看到自己的命运得到逆转吗 |
[02:14] | By time travel? | 通过时间旅行吗 |
[02:15] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[02:18] | Something much better. | 通过更好的方法 |
[02:39] | – Well? – No luck. So far. | -怎么样 -还是不行 |
[02:41] | It’s not that Captain Hunter’s uncooperative. | 不是亨特船长不合作 |
[02:43] | It’s that he’s not fully in possession of his marbles. | 只是他有点丧失理智 |
[02:47] | So he won’t tell us where the rest of the Spear of Destiny is? | 所以他不肯告诉我们命运之矛余下部分在哪吗 |
[02:50] | Uh, it’s more like–can’t. | 更确切地说是他没法告诉我们 |
[02:52] | Which wouldn’t be such a problem | 要是你们两个蠢货 |
[02:53] | if you two idiots hadn’t lost the Longinus Medallion. | 没把朗基努斯奖章弄丢 就不会有这个问题 |
[02:57] | I seem to remember you being there as well. | 我依稀记得你当时也在场 |
[02:59] | Until you weren’t. | 在你走之前 |
[03:03] | I hate when he does that. | 我讨厌他这样 |
[03:04] | If you have something to say to me, Malcolm, | 如果你有什么要跟我说的 马尔科姆 |
[03:06] | I suggest you keep it to yourself. | 我建议你还是放在心里吧 |
[03:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:10] | Am I supposed to be afraid of you? | 我该怕你吗 |
[03:12] | Oh, I would be. Considering I can kill you | 要是我就会 因为我可以 |
[03:14] | before you even knew I was doing it. | 在你意识到之前就杀你了 |
[03:16] | Ah, yes. | 没错 |
[03:17] | But then you wouldn’t get what you want. | 但那样你就得不到你想要的东西了 |
[03:20] | You brought me and Damien into your little quest for a reason. | 你让我和达米恩跟你一起找是有原因的 |
[03:23] | Without the Medallion, | 没有了奖章 |
[03:25] | Hunter is our only way to get the rest of the Spear. | 亨特就是我们得到矛的唯一途径 |
[03:28] | You need me to get it out of him. | 你需要我从他那问出消息 |
[03:30] | We already tried torture. | 我们已经拷问过他了 |
[03:31] | I’m not talking about torture. | 我说的不是拷问 |
[03:34] | I’m talking about hypnosis. | 我说的是催眠 |
[03:35] | Regression therapy. | 唤醒疗法 |
[03:41] | Hunter’s mind is locked away. | 亨特的大脑被锁住了 |
[03:43] | I’ve got the key. | 我有钥匙 |
[03:49] | Is this some technique you picked up | 这是你在刺客联盟 |
[03:51] | with the League of Assassins? | 学来的技能吗 |
[03:53] | The League didn’t call me “The Magician” for nothing. | 联盟管我叫”魔术师”是有原因的 |
[03:56] | Well, be quick about it. | 快动手吧 |
[03:58] | Speedsters aren’t known for their patience. | 极速者都没什么耐心 |
[04:02] | What’s to keep Hunter’s crew | 在梅林帮亨特找回大脑前 |
[04:03] | from finding the rest of the Spear | 怎样能让亨特的队员 |
[04:05] | before Merlyn finishes unscrambling Hunter’s brain? | 停止寻找命运之矛的剩余部分呢 |
[04:09] | The workings of the Medallion are lost to history. | 奖章的功用已经在历史失传 |
[04:12] | Trying to get it to reveal its secrets will prove difficult. | 试图揭示其中奥秘会很困难 |
[04:14] | Plus, we have an additional advantage over them. | 再说 我们比他们多了一项优势 |
[04:17] | Enlighten me. | 洗耳恭听 |
[04:20] | They’re idiots. | 他们是傻子 |
[04:21] | – You’re all idiots. – Excuse me? | -你们都是傻子 -你说什么 |
[04:23] | Pot, meet kettle… | 壶遇见灌 |
[04:24] | Yeah, Mick. Given your glass house, | 是啊 米克 你住的是玻璃房 |
[04:25] | you shouldn’t throw stones. | 就别扔石头了 |
[04:26] | Mixing metaphors isn’t going to solve anything. | 混合隐喻可解决不了问题 |
[04:28] | How about instead of bickering, | 与其互相争吵 |
[04:29] | we figure out our next move against the speedster and his allies. | 我们不如想办法对付极速者和他的同伙 |
[04:32] | “Legion of Doom” has a sexier ring to it. | 叫”末日军团”更性感 |
[04:34] | I’m not calling them that. | 我不会这么叫他们 |
[04:36] | And we need to figure out a way to rescue Rip. | 而且我们得想办法救里普 |
[04:38] | All you gotta do is trade the Amulet, or the Medallion, | 你只需要用护身符或是奖章 |
[04:41] | for the Englishman. It’s really simple. | 来换那个英国人 非常简单 |
[04:43] | The only thing is, I don’t know how it works. | 只不过 我不知道这东西怎么用 |
[04:45] | You’re an idiot. | 你们真够蠢的 |
[04:47] | You want to put an artifact that can rewrite reality | 你想要把一个能重写现实的古物 |
[04:50] | into the hands of the enemy and we’re the idiots? | 交到敌人手中 但蠢的还是我们吗 |
[04:52] | Our priority has to be identifying this speedster. | 我们的主要任务是确认这极速者的身份 |
[04:55] | Of course you’d say that. | 你当然会这么说了 |
[04:56] | I mean, he is the one that killed your boyfriend, so… | 我是说 是他杀了你男友 所以… |
[04:58] | He’s at the center of this, | 他是这事的中心 |
[04:59] | and you can’t defeat an enemy that you don’t know. | 而你无法击败一个不了解的敌人 |
[05:01] | Look, Amaya’s right. | 阿玛雅说得对 |
[05:03] | And I hate to say it, but so is Mick. | 虽然我不想说 米克也是对的 |
[05:05] | – I’m not an idiot. – Not about being idiots. | -我才不蠢 -不是蠢货这事 |
[05:07] | About using the Medallion as leverage. | 是关于用奖章当筹码 |
[05:10] | But first, we need to figure out how it works. | 但首先 我们要搞明白怎么用它 |
[05:12] | Well, in my defense, it’s a mystical object. | 要我说 这是个神秘物件 |
[05:14] | It doesn’t come with a set of instructions. | 它可没有附赠使用手册 |
[05:16] | Maybe’s that been the problem, approaching it | 也许这就是问题所在 |
[05:17] | from a mystical vantage instead of leaning into our strengths, | 用神秘学研究而不是用我们的优势 |
[05:20] | – which are… – Technological. | -也就是 -科技 |
[05:22] | Exactly. And as it happens, | 没错 而恰巧 |
[05:23] | I have a colleague in Central City whose knowledge | 我在中城有位同事 其所学所知 |
[05:26] | might prove to be advantageous. | 也许能够帮助我们 |
[05:29] | Gideon, set a course for Central City, 2017. | 吉迪恩 设定航线到中城 2017年 |
[05:32] | Jax, stick with Martin. | 杰克斯 跟着马丁 |
[05:34] | And let’s work on putting a name to our speedster. | 让我们来找出咱们极速者的名字吧 |
[05:39] | Aww, here comes a man | 走进来的这个人 |
[05:41] | who looks like he just struck out. | 看起来刚遭受了打击 |
[05:42] | Don’t get smug with me, Damien. | 别跟我得意 达米恩 |
[05:44] | I may not have all my prior resources, | 我或许没了之前的资源 |
[05:46] | but at least I’m not dead. | 但最起码我没死 |
[05:48] | Look, I couldn’t get Hunter to remember | 我不能让亨特回忆起来 |
[05:49] | because his memories aren’t buried or locked away. | 是因为他的记忆没有被掩埋或锁住 |
[05:53] | They’re gone. | 它们没了 |
[05:54] | It’s like his old self didn’t exist. | 就好像以前的他不存在一样 |
[05:57] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[05:59] | Do you think you can do any better? | 你觉得你能做得更好吗 |
[06:00] | You are welcome to try. | 欢迎你来尝试下 |
[06:01] | We already tried torture. | 我们已经尝试过折磨了 |
[06:03] | You know what I love about torture? | 你知道我喜欢折磨的哪一点吗 |
[06:05] | I’m not sure if you have enough time for me to list | 或许你没有足够的时间让我列出 |
[06:06] | all the reasons, but mainly it’s because | 所有的原因 但主要是因为 |
[06:08] | there’s always another gear to find. | 你总是能找到新的道具 |
[06:13] | This is what I get for relying on a washout and a dead man. | 依赖一个失败者和死人就是这结果 |
[06:18] | I don’t like that guy. | 我不喜欢那家伙 |
[06:23] | Hmm, you know. | 你知道吗 |
[06:25] | I’ll be honest. | 我得说句实话 |
[06:27] | Which I have to admit, I don’t have much practice in. | 我必须承认 之前我没怎么实践过 |
[06:30] | I don’t like this situation. | 我不喜欢这种情形 |
[06:33] | Not one bit. | 一点也不 |
[06:35] | For one thing, Mr. Thawne has this habit of treating me | 首先就是 斯旺先生喜欢把我 |
[06:38] | like a henchman. | 当侍从一样对待 |
[06:40] | And do you know what all henchmen have in common, | 而你知道所有侍从都有什么共通点吗 |
[06:43] | Captain Hunter? | 亨特船长 |
[06:46] | No thoughts on this one? | 对此没有感想吗 |
[06:48] | The thing that all henchmen have in common | 所有走狗的共通点 |
[06:50] | is that they all end up dead. | 就是他们最后都会死 |
[06:53] | A fate that I am fastidiously trying to avoid. | 一个我非常想要躲避的命运 |
[06:56] | Maybe it’s that I just hate taking orders. | 或许我只是讨厌听令于别人 |
[06:59] | Or being threatened. | 或是被威胁 |
[07:00] | You don’t like being threatened, do you? | 你也不喜欢被威胁 是不是 |
[07:03] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[07:05] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:08] | Oh, God. No. | 天啊 不 |
[07:10] | Yeah, neither do I. | 是啊 我也不喜欢 |
[07:11] | Which is why I need your cooperation. | 所以我才需要你的配合 |
[07:13] | To end Mr. Thawne’s tedious threats. | 来终结斯旺先生烦人的威胁 |
[07:17] | Look, I-I don’t know anything.I swear. | 我什么都不知道 我发誓 |
[07:21] | I can’t take your word for it. | 我不能相信你说的 |
[07:23] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[07:25] | I will start you off with an easy question. | 我会先问你一个简单的问题 |
[07:30] | Right eye or left eye? | 右眼还是左眼 |
[07:33] | No, please. Please, don’t. | 不 求求你 不要 |
[07:35] | I’ll do anything, I’ll-I’ll tell you anything you want to know. | 我会照办 我告诉你所有你想知道的事 |
[07:37] | Even if I don’t know it! | 即便我不知道 |
[07:38] | Please, don’t! | 求你 不要 |
[07:40] | Second question. | 第二个问题 |
[07:42] | When was the last time you had any dental work done? | 上一次你去看牙医是什么时候 |
[07:46] | What? No, no, God. | 什么 不要不要 天啊 |
[07:55] | It may not be in the best condition, but then again, | 或许不是最佳状态 话说回来 |
[07:58] | Captain Hunter is British. | 亨特船长是英国人 |
[08:00] | You pulled out his tooth? | 你拔了他的牙 |
[08:02] | As torture goes, isn’t that kind of bush league? | 就拷问来说 这手段有点太次了吧 |
[08:05] | Look closer. | 拿近点看 |
[08:07] | Thank you, but no. | 谢了 我才不要 |
[08:14] | There’re some markings on here, like a barcode. | 上面有个标记 像是条形码 |
[08:18] | Account information. | 账户信息 |
[08:19] | From a security deposit box in Switzerland. | 是瑞士一个保险箱上的 |
[08:22] | Who puts that kind of information on a tooth? | 谁会把这种信息刻在牙齿上 |
[08:24] | A Time Master. | 时间之主会 |
[08:25] | That’s no ordinary security box. | 那可不是普通的保险箱 |
[08:27] | My thinking exactly. | 我也是这么想的 |
[08:29] | Now, it’s possible the box could contain | 箱子里可能是 |
[08:31] | his son’s birth certificate and the like, but… | 他儿子的出生证明之类的 但是 |
[08:32] | given the exotic nature of the care that’s been taken here, | 鉴于采取的特殊保护措施 |
[08:35] | – I would have to assume– – It’s the rest of the Spear. | -我不得不猜 -里面是矛的剩余部分 |
[08:37] | When was it last accessed? | 最后一次取出来是什么时候 |
[08:39] | January 2025. | 2025年一月 |
[08:43] | Oh, you got somewhere to go? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[08:45] | Funny, just like clockwork… | 有意思 很准时啊 |
[08:49] | Take the Time Sphere back to 2025 | 让时间球体回到2025年 |
[08:51] | and secure the rest of the Spear. | 拿到矛的剩余部分 |
[08:53] | The next one of you who screws up | 谁要是再搞砸了 |
[08:55] | will lose more than just a tooth. | 丢掉的不只是一颗牙齿 |
[09:00] | Well, I’d hate to see you lose another hand, Malcolm. | 我可不想见你再丢一只手 马尔科姆 |
[09:08] | 中城 2017年 | |
[09:10] | Seriously, Grey? | 搞什么 灰老头 |
[09:12] | I know you didn’t bring me to 2017 | 你把我带回到2017年 |
[09:14] | just so we could get lattes and frappuccinos, man. | 可不是来喝拿铁和星冰乐的 哥们 |
[09:17] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[09:18] | Just my colleague merely frequents | 只是我的同事这个点 |
[09:20] | this establishment at this hour. | 常来这家咖啡店 |
[09:23] | Sorry, Jefferson. | 抱歉 杰佛逊 |
[09:24] | You should go back to the Waverider. | 你该回乘波号去 |
[09:25] | I can handle things from here. | 后面的事有我就够了 |
[09:27] | What the hell is going on with you, man? | 你到底怎么了 哥们 |
[09:28] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[09:30] | I didn’t know you were coming to town? | 你没告诉我要来市里啊 |
[09:32] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[09:33] | Well, I– I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[09:35] | Wait. Your colleague is your daughter? | 等下 你的同事就是你女儿 |
[09:37] | Lily, this is my friend Jefferson. | 莉莉 这是我朋友杰佛逊 |
[09:39] | Jefferson, this is my daughter. | 杰佛逊 这是我女儿 |
[09:41] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:44] | – Should we, uh, sit down? – Yeah. | -我们坐下聊吧 -好啊 |
[09:47] | This is… so weird. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[09:50] | Uh, because I didn’t think I’d get the chance to meet you. | 因为我没想到有机会见到你 |
[09:54] | Like, ever. But, uh, here we are. | 从没想到 现在却坐着聊天 |
[09:57] | I was explaining to Jefferson how you might be able | 我之前跟杰佛逊解释你能如何 |
[10:00] | to assist us with the, um– | 帮助我们的… |
[10:02] | Research project. | 研究项目 |
[10:04] | Sort of like Indiana Jones. | 有点印第安纳·琼斯的味道 |
[10:06] | Yeah, sort of. | 对 有点 |
[10:09] | You brought it to a coffee shop? | 你竟然把它带到咖啡店了 |
[10:14] | Oh, well, for one thing. | 首先 |
[10:16] | It’s throwing off low levels of ionic radiation. | 放射出低能离子辐射 |
[10:19] | Is that an ionic transmographer? | 是离子观察器吗 |
[10:21] | I’ve never seen one smaller than a house! | 从没见过比房子还小的 |
[10:23] | Yeah, I had an idea for hyperminiaturization when I was in Tahiti. | 我在大溪地想到要做个超级微型版 |
[10:27] | I don’t vacation well. | 旅行不是很愉快 |
[10:29] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[10:31] | I’m thinking a shortwave ionic pulse might… | 我在想一股短波离子脉冲或许 |
[10:42] | Perhaps we should, uh, take our little research project | 或许该把我们的研究项目 |
[10:45] | somewhere a bit more private… | 带到更隐蔽的地方 |
[10:51] | A temporal navigation vessel. | 时空航行飞船 |
[10:53] | I–I absolutely cannot believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[10:56] | Um, hello, who are you? | 你好 你是哪位 |
[10:57] | Oh, hi. Hi, I’m Lily. | 你们好 我叫莉莉 |
[10:59] | I’m–I’m Martin’s daughter. | 我是马丁的女儿 |
[11:01] | We didn’t know Martin had a daughter. | 没听马丁说过他有个女儿 |
[11:03] | Yeah, you told me you didn’t have kids. | 对 你跟我说自己没子女 |
[11:04] | Well, I like to keep my private life…private. | 我想给我的私生活留点隐私 |
[11:06] | There’s private, and there’s lying. | 隐私归隐私 撒谎归撒谎 |
[11:08] | Sara, do you know about this? | 莎拉 你知道这事吗 |
[11:09] | Oh, I know all about this. | 我什么都知道 |
[11:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:18] | Trying to make up my mind. | 在做决定 |
[11:19] | I mean, Eobard has such a delicious selection of killing devices. | 艾尔伯德拥有这么精良的杀人武器 |
[11:23] | We can’t just storm into the bank | 我们不能冲进银行 |
[11:25] | and demand to see the deposit box. | 要求交出保险箱 |
[11:27] | We absolutely can. | 完全可以 |
[11:28] | We’re former members of the League of Assassins. | 我们可是刺客联盟的前成员 |
[11:29] | This operation requires subtlety. | 这次行动需要小心行事 |
[11:32] | Not a bloodbath. | 而不是大开杀戒 |
[11:33] | Well, I–I’m sorry. I’m not up on current events, | 抱歉 我没有关注时事 |
[11:36] | but might this squeamishness that I’m witnessing | 但是我眼前的这种过激反应 |
[11:39] | be the cause of your downfall? | 导致你失败的吗 |
[11:41] | Hunter is an asset. | 亨特对我们有用 |
[11:42] | One that we can use to gain access to our objective. | 可以借他接近我们的目标 |
[11:45] | To not use him is foolish. | 不利用他就是愚蠢 |
[11:47] | Oh. Well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[11:49] | I would have to defer to your superior expertise in foolishness. | 我只能听从你这愚蠢的高超技能 |
[11:54] | But if your plan goes south, it’s not our speedster friend | 但如果你的计划出了岔子 你要担心的 |
[11:58] | you need to worry about. | 不单是我们的极速者朋友 |
[12:00] | One thing I hate more | 比起听令于他 |
[12:01] | than taking orders from him… | 我更讨厌的 |
[12:05] | is being threatened by you. | 就是被你威胁 |
[12:13] | Luckily, Damien… | 幸好 达米恩 |
[12:17] | I don’t find you threatening. | 我没觉得你在威胁我 |
[12:32] | What’s the big deal? | 多大事啊 |
[12:33] | The professor didn’t have a kid, now he does. | 教授之前没孩子 现在有了 |
[12:36] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[12:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | The big deal is Lily is a Time Aberration, | 重要的是莉莉是个时间偏差 |
[12:41] | which was all well and good, | 之前也都还好 |
[12:43] | until you plucked her out of 2016 and showed her a timeship, | 直到你把她从2016年带上了时间飞船 |
[12:47] | which could cause more aberrations. | 又会导致更多偏差 |
[12:50] | Hey, what you looking at me for? | 你看着我干什么 |
[12:51] | Because you were with him. | 因为你跟他一起的 |
[12:52] | I quite simply missed my daughter. | 我只是很想念我的女儿 |
[12:55] | If Lily’s presence on the Waverider posed any temporal issues, | 如果莉莉到乘波号后导致了时空问题 |
[12:58] | I’m sure Gideon would have detected them. | 吉迪恩肯定早就检测到了 |
[13:00] | Plus, Grey said Lily could hook the Medallion | 另外 灰老头说莉莉能把奖章跟 |
[13:03] | up with Gideon, so… | 吉迪恩联系起来 所以 |
[13:04] | Wait, she wants to try networking an ancient amulet | 等等 她想让古代护身符跟先进的 |
[13:07] | with an advanced AI system? | 人工智能系统建立联系 |
[13:10] | I’m totally helping. | 我真的想帮忙 |
[13:10] | Fine. Then I would appreciate it if you– | 好了 如果你们不跟她说 |
[13:14] | if none of you would reveal to her that she’s an Aberration. | 她是个时间偏差 我会很感激 |
[13:18] | Why you looking at me? | 干嘛看着我 |
[13:18] | So where are we on identifying the speedster? | 确定极速者的身份进展如何 |
[13:21] | I think the technical term is nowhere. | 我想严格来说毫无进展 |
[13:23] | All the speedsters the Flash faced | 闪电侠遇到的极速者 |
[13:24] | are either dead or his friends. | 不是死了就是他的朋友 |
[13:26] | Or people he thought were his friends and are now dead. | 或者是他口中的朋友 但现在已去世了 |
[13:29] | Okay, we will figure this out. And in the meantime, | 好 我们会搞清的 与此同时 |
[13:31] | you and Lily keep working with the amulet to figure out | 你和莉莉继续研究护身符 |
[13:34] | where the rest of the Spear is. | 搞清矛剩余部分的下落 |
[13:37] | Who’s to say he won’t kill us anyway? | 谁说反正他不会杀我们 |
[13:39] | Even after we’ve gotten his precious spear? | 哪怕我们给他找到了宝贵的矛 |
[13:44] | Oh, forget it. Why am I asking you? | 算了 我干嘛问你呢 |
[13:46] | I don’t know, man. I don’t know anything. | 我不知道 哥们 什么都不知道 |
[13:48] | I don’t even know why you’re getting me to wear this– | 我都不知道你干嘛要我穿这身 |
[13:50] | this–this–this– this monkey suit. | 这身礼服 |
[13:52] | And my mouth is so sore. | 我的嘴里很酸痛 |
[13:54] | Quit whining. | 别唠叨了 |
[13:56] | The fact of the matter is, | 事实上 |
[13:57] | we have something in common, Rip. | 我们有共同之处 里普 |
[13:59] | My name is Phil. | 我叫菲尔 |
[14:01] | Whatever. | 不重要 |
[14:02] | We are both dealing with unstable individuals. | 我们都有反复无常的对手 |
[14:04] | And that is not something I enjoy. | 而我对这点很不爽 |
[14:07] | Hey, this is not exactly a walk in the park for me, either. | 对我来说也很不容易 |
[14:10] | Which is why | 所以 |
[14:12] | you will do exactly as I say. | 你得严格按我说的来做 |
[14:17] | And maybe, just maybe, | 或许 只是或许 |
[14:19] | you will make it through this alive. | 你能活着熬过这劫 |
[14:22] | Cool. Right. | 好 没问题 |
[14:24] | What–what is it you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[14:27] | Tell me, Phil. Have you ever been to Switzerland? | 告诉我 菲尔 你去过瑞士吗 |
[14:31] | 苏黎世 2025年 | |
[14:41] | Put this in your ear. | 把这放你耳朵里 |
[14:43] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[14:44] | Communication device. | 通讯设备 |
[14:45] | Really? It’s so small… | 真的 这么小 |
[14:47] | Do it, or I’ll shove it down your throat. | 放进去 不然就塞进你喉咙 |
[14:49] | It will allow us to monitor you. | 我们好监视你 |
[14:51] | This is very simple. | 很简单 |
[14:53] | You go to the bank associate and you tell them | 你去跟银行员工说 |
[14:55] | you want to access security box 4587. | 你想取4587号保险箱 |
[14:58] | 4587, right. | 4587 好 |
[15:00] | Um, what– what do I do then? | 接着怎么做 |
[15:01] | Bring the contents of said box back to us. | 把保险箱里的东西交给我们 |
[15:03] | If you don’t, you’ll be killed. | 不照做 你就会没命 |
[15:05] | – Really? – What? I’m motivating him. | -真的吗 -干嘛 我在刺激他 |
[15:07] | In and out. | 进去到出来 |
[15:08] | Take no longer than five minutes. | 不超过五分钟 |
[15:10] | You will be fine. | 你就不会有事 |
[15:11] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事 |
[15:13] | I’ll be fine. Okay. | 不会有事 好的 |
[15:15] | This would be easier if we just killed everybody. | 大开杀戒会简单很多 |
[15:21] | Hi, how are you? | 你好 |
[15:22] | I’d like box 4587, please. | 我想取4587号保险箱 |
[15:27] | Well, sure, have a seat. | 好的 请坐 |
[15:30] | What do you think’s going on with him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[15:32] | It’s simple. His mind is pudding. | 这很简单 他的脑子一团浆糊 |
[15:35] | Not Hunter. Thawne. | 不是说亨特 是斯旺 |
[15:37] | It’s strange how he never stays in one place for very long… | 很奇怪他从不在一个地方待很久 |
[15:40] | Perhaps that’s why they refer to them as speedsters. | 也许因此他们才被称作极速者 |
[15:43] | What, you think he left us behind in 1967, Los Angeles, | 怎么 你觉得他把我们留在1967年的洛杉矶 |
[15:46] | because he had a more pressing engagement? | 因为他有更紧急的事要办 |
[15:48] | What about what he said to us earlier? | 那他之前对我们说的呢 |
[15:50] | That he wanted to kill one of us? | 他想杀了我们之一 |
[15:51] | No. That he didn’t know why he was relying on us. | 不是 他不知道为什么要依靠我们 |
[15:55] | I mean, fair question. | 问得好 |
[15:56] | Why does a time traveling speedster | 为什么一个穿越时间的极速者 |
[15:58] | need to rely on anyone? | 需要依靠任何人 |
[16:00] | Thawne’s hiding something. | 斯旺有所隐瞒 |
[16:02] | Wouldn’t you like to know what it is? | 你不想知道是什么吗 |
[16:06] | Thawne said we knew each other back in 2016. | 斯旺说我们在2016年认识彼此 |
[16:09] | Do I really become so stupid | 我真的有那么傻 |
[16:10] | that you think these mind tricks will work on me? | 让你觉得我会信这些鬼把戏吗 |
[16:12] | I am not trying to– | 我不是要… |
[16:13] | In a trio such as ours, turning one against each other | 在三人组里为自己的利益搞窝里斗 |
[16:15] | for your own benefit is not only obvious, but cliché. | 不仅意图明显还很俗套 |
[16:18] | Thawne does not treat us as equals to him. | 斯旺没有平等看待我们 |
[16:21] | And until he does, neither of us is getting what he wants. | 等他事成 我们都不会得到他要的东西 |
[16:27] | All right. Let’s go over this again. | 好吧 我们再理一遍 |
[16:29] | I already been over it, Sara. | 我已经理了 莎拉 |
[16:30] | Mm-hmm, again and again. | 一遍又一遍 |
[16:32] | And again. | 再一遍 |
[16:33] | We’re obviously dealing with a new player. | 我们显然在对付新敌人 |
[16:35] | Whoever this speedster is, it’s someone you | 不论这个极速者是谁 肯定是之前 |
[16:37] | and your friends haven’t encountered before. | 你和你的朋友都没有遇到过的 |
[16:39] | Which means the speedster’s from the future, | 这意味着这个极速者来自未来 |
[16:41] | which makes sense, because speedsters can time travel. | 说得通 因为极速者可以穿越时间 |
[16:44] | Then would the speedster need the Spear of Destiny for? | 那么这个极速者要命运之矛做什么 |
[16:46] | He could just go back and change history himself. | 他可以回到过去自己改变历史 |
[16:49] | But not reality. | 但不能改变现实 |
[16:50] | That’s why he needs the Spear. | 所以他需要命运之矛 |
[16:52] | Question is, what is the speedster trying to change? | 问题是 这个极速者要试图改变什么 |
[16:56] | Or fix? | 或者说修正 |
[16:58] | That’s the question. | 这就是问题所在 |
[17:00] | He knows what we want to do with the Spear of Destiny, | 他知道我们想拿命运之矛做什么 |
[17:02] | but he’s being very coy about his plans. | 但是他对自己的计划含糊其辞 |
[17:14] | Very well, Mr. Hunter. | 好了 亨特先生 |
[17:17] | Please lean towards the panel, if you would. | 请向前靠近面板 |
[17:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[17:21] | A retinal scan. | 视网膜扫描 |
[17:23] | – Rectal scanner? – What? | -视网膜扫描 -什么 |
[17:25] | It’s an eye scan. Part of the bank’s security. | 扫描眼睛 银行安保措施之一 |
[17:28] | You know, this whole situation sucks, | 这整件事很糟糕 |
[17:30] | but man, I love being in the future. | 但是我爱未来 |
[17:33] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[17:36] | Retinal scan. Right. | 视网膜扫描 好的 |
[17:48] | Why, uh– why is it not working? | 为什么不起作用 |
[17:51] | Voice ID is next. | 下一步识别声音 |
[17:53] | You need to speak your access code. | 你需要说出你的安保密码 |
[17:56] | Access code. | 安保密码 |
[17:57] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[17:59] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[18:00] | Yes, so, the one you set when you opened your account. | 是的 你在开户时设定的 |
[18:04] | Get out of there now. | 现在出来 |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:08] | No, don’t. | 不行 |
[18:12] | Go. Move. | 出来 |
[18:14] | Don’t. | 不行 |
[18:16] | This was your plan. | 这是你的计划 |
[18:17] | Which I am trying to execute. | 我在试着撤离 |
[18:19] | And failing spectacularly, per usual. | 和往常一样华丽丽地失败 |
[18:22] | Look, we can’t just let them call security. | 我们不能让他们叫保安 |
[18:25] | I am calling security. | 我要叫保安了 |
[18:26] | Great idea. Security, no, that’s– | 好主意 保安 不 这… |
[18:28] | Security is awesome. | 保安很好 |
[18:34] | You aren’t planning on going rogue on us, now, were you, Rip? | 你不是想着要背叛我们吧 是吗 里普 |
[18:37] | I have told you. My name is Phil. | 我告诉过你 我叫菲尔 |
[18:40] | All right, Phil. It was lovely knowing you. | 好吧 菲尔 认识你很高兴 |
[18:41] | Don’t! We still need him. | 别 我们仍需要他 |
[18:43] | He’s useless to us. | 他对我们没用 |
[18:44] | Hey, I can be more useful. | 我可以更有用的 |
[18:46] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 |
[18:46] | Security is gonna be on top of us at any moment. | 保安随时都会来 |
[18:48] | Might I suggest you kill them instead? | 我能建议你杀了他们吗 |
[18:51] | Try and run, and I will find you | 要是逃跑 我会找到你 |
[18:53] | and feed you your testicles. | 喂你吃自己的蛋 |
[18:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:17] | Reinforcements are on their way. | 增援正在赶来 |
[19:19] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们快走 |
[19:37] | Okay, that should just about do it. | 好了 这应该可以了 |
[19:40] | And now we just have to activate the Medallion | 现在我们只需要激活奖章 |
[19:42] | and see if Gideon can access its data. | 看吉迪恩能不能读取数据 |
[19:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:47] | So what are we waiting for? | 会出现什么情况 |
[19:51] | Nothing, it– it’s just if– | 什么也没有 只是如果… |
[19:53] | If we’ve underestimated the size of the artifact’s data stream– | 如果我们低估了文物的数据流大小 |
[19:55] | We’ll fry the ship’s CPU and we’ll all spend | 飞船的中央处理器就会烧毁 我们就得 |
[19:58] | the rest of our lives stranded in the Temporal Zone. | 一辈子待在时光穿梭区 |
[20:00] | The ship’s CPU has a name. | 飞船的中央处理器有名字的 |
[20:02] | Sorry, Gideon. | 抱歉 吉迪恩 |
[20:03] | Can we at least talk about this before you connect– | 在你连接之前 我们能不能谈谈 |
[20:09] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[20:11] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[20:13] | Oh, my God, we killed her. | 天呐 我们杀了她 |
[20:15] | Artificial intelligences cannot, by definition, | 按定义来说 人工智能是无法 |
[20:18] | be killed, Dr. Palmer. | 被杀死的 帕尔默博士 |
[20:19] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:20] | It’s pretty remarkable considering we just mainlined | 我们居然把1.2泽字节的数据 |
[20:23] | – 1.2 zettabytes directly into her brain. – Yeah. | -直接输入了她的大脑 -是 |
[20:26] | I’m processing the Medallion’s temporal output as we speak. | 我现在正在处理奖章的时空输出记录 |
[20:31] | – Nice work, doctor. – Doctor! | -干得漂亮 博士 -你也是 |
[20:34] | You don’t happen to have any champagne on this ship, do you? | 飞船上会不会刚好有香槟呢 |
[20:39] | Ah, 1998 Blanc de Noir. | 1998年的红葡萄香槟 |
[20:43] | I like beer. | 我喜欢啤酒 |
[20:45] | Gets me drunk. | 能让我喝醉 |
[20:50] | To Lily. | 敬莉莉 |
[20:52] | To Gideon. | 敬吉迪恩 |
[20:59] | That tastes real. | 味道和真的一样 |
[21:01] | It’s completely synthetic. | 完全是人工合成的 |
[21:02] | The food fabricator can make anything. | 食物制作室什么都能做 |
[21:04] | Except American Cheese, | 除了美国奶酪 |
[21:06] | which is pretty much synthetic to being with. | 而奶酪很难制作 |
[21:08] | Beluga caviar? | 要鱼子酱吗 |
[21:09] | Fake food never tasted so good. | 假食物从未这么好吃 |
[21:12] | Fake food for a fake person. | 假食物配假人 |
[21:17] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[21:18] | Uh, no. He didn’t say anything. | 他什么也没说 |
[21:22] | Everyone has been looking at me weird | 自从我上了这艘飞船 |
[21:24] | ever since I came on board this ship. | 所有人看我的眼神都怪怪的 |
[21:27] | What are you not telling me? | 你们有什么瞒着我的 |
[21:30] | Cat’s out of the bag, Haircut. | 纸包不住火的 西装头 |
[21:31] | You may as well tell her. | 你还是告诉她吧 |
[21:32] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[21:34] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[21:37] | Sweetheart, I don’t wanna rain on your parade, | 亲爱的 我不扫你的兴 |
[21:40] | but you’re a, uh– | 不过 你是个… |
[21:42] | how would the Professor put it? | 教授会怎么说来着 |
[21:45] | An abrasion– No, that’s not it, | 磨损…不对 |
[21:47] | An asphyxiation, | 窒息… |
[21:50] | Aber–Aberration! | 偏差 |
[21:51] | You’re a Time Aberration. You’re a Time Aberration. | 你是时间偏差 是时间偏差 |
[21:56] | Ray? | 雷 |
[21:58] | What is a Time Aberration? | 时间偏差是什么 |
[22:02] | I think maybe you should talk to your dad. | 你最好跟你爸谈谈吧 |
[22:10] | Perhaps we could all just talk about what went wrong. | 要不我们聊聊是哪里出错了吧 |
[22:13] | Oh, I know what went wrong. | 我知道哪里出错了 |
[22:14] | I listened to him. | 我听了他的话 |
[22:15] | If you’d have listened to me, | 如果你听我的 |
[22:16] | we would have walked out of that bank | 我们就能走出银行 |
[22:18] | instead of being chased out. | 而不会被赶出来 |
[22:19] | Either way, we came out empty-handed. | 无论如何 我们一无所获 |
[22:22] | I seem to remember Eobard mentioning | 我好像记得艾尔伯德提过 |
[22:24] | how he was going to punish your failure. | 如果你失败了 他会怎么惩罚你 |
[22:26] | If anyone’s a failure, it’s you. | 就算有人失败 那也是你 |
[22:28] | You were the one who learned about Hunter’s secret account, | 你才是知道了亨特秘密账户 |
[22:31] | yet seem not to know about a passcode. | 却不知道密码的人 |
[22:34] | Sloppy, Damien. | 真粗心啊 达米恩 |
[22:36] | No wonder they passed you over for Ra’s… | 难怪他们不让你当拉斯… |
[22:38] | You see, this is where he reminds me | 你看 他总是会提醒我 |
[22:40] | that he was Ra’s al Ghul. | 他曾是拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[22:41] | Poor Malcolm. Always living in the past. | 可怜的马尔科姆 总是活在过去 |
[22:43] | This is when I remind you about your future. | 我是在提醒你你的未来 |
[22:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:49] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过 |
[22:51] | I’ve seen how pathetic you are. | 见过你有多可悲 |
[22:52] | In this future that you’re from, | 你来自的那个未来 |
[22:54] | do I at least have two hands? | 我双手健全吗 |
[22:58] | Either way, I intend to change my future, | 无论如何 我都打算改变我的未来 |
[23:01] | but look at you now. | 但看看现在的你 |
[23:02] | You’re pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[23:04] | I don’t even know why Thawne recruited you in the first place. | 我都不懂为什么斯旺一开始要招募你 |
[23:06] | We could argue all night, Damien, | 我们可以一直吵下去 达米恩 |
[23:07] | but I don’t want to bore our guest here | 但我不想让我们的客人感到无聊 |
[23:10] | with your impotent insults and recriminations. | 听你毫无说服力的侮辱和指责 |
[23:15] | What are you suggesting? | 你想做什么 |
[23:16] | Do you recall how we resolved disputes within the League? | 你还记得我们怎么解决联盟内部矛盾的吗 |
[23:20] | Now… | 现在 |
[23:22] | I suggest you choose a blade | 我建议你选一把 |
[23:24] | that matches that sharp tongue of yours. | 跟你的尖牙利嘴一样锋利的刀 |
[23:27] | Excuse me for a second. | 稍等片刻 |
[23:29] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 |
[23:33] | You did it, my darling! | 你成功了 亲爱的 |
[23:35] | You created an interface between a mystical relic | 你把一世纪的神秘文物和 |
[23:37] | from the first century and a 22nd century supercomputer. | 22世纪的超级电脑连接了起来 |
[23:41] | Only a Stein could be so brilliant! | 只有斯泰因家的才这么聪明 |
[23:43] | What is a Time Aberration? | 什么是时间偏差 |
[23:46] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[23:47] | You heard me, Dad. | 你听到了 爸爸 |
[23:50] | An Aberration-is an unnatural alteration | 偏差就是由时间旅行触发的 |
[23:54] | of history as a result of time travel. | 反常历史变化 |
[23:57] | Dad? Am I– | 爸爸 我是. |
[24:01] | Am I an Aberration? | 我是偏差吗 |
[24:03] | That word could never describe who you are | 那个词不足以描述你的存在 |
[24:07] | or how much you mean to me. | 或是你对我的意义 |
[24:09] | – So it’s true? – Please let me explain. | -所以是真的吗 -请让我解释 |
[24:11] | That’s why you were acting so weird | 所以你第一次来中城时 |
[24:16] | when you visited Central City the first time. | 才会表现得那么奇怪 |
[24:18] | The reason you were treating me like a stranger– | 你待我像陌生人一样是因为 |
[24:20] | Was because you didn’t even exist | 因为上次我登上这艘船 |
[24:22] | the last time I boarded this ship and-and left 2016. | 2016年离开时 你并不存在 |
[24:25] | But now you do exist and that’s all that matters. | 可如今你真实存在 这才是重要的 |
[24:29] | How could this be happening? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[24:30] | But it’s–it’s-it’s really quite simple. | 其实 这一切很容易解释 |
[24:32] | You see, I interacted with my younger self back in 1987. | 我跟年轻的我在1987年互动过 |
[24:37] | And who then interacted with your mother’s former self. | 年轻的我又跟年轻的你母亲互动 |
[24:40] | And, and– | 接着… |
[24:42] | When two former selves love each other– | 当时的两个人相爱了… |
[24:44] | Okay, Dad. We’ve already had the birds and bees talk. | 爸爸 我们早就谈过两性基本知识了 |
[24:46] | I was ten. Or did we? | 我十岁的时候 有谈过吗 |
[24:49] | That’s a very interesting point. | 这是十分有趣的一点 |
[24:51] | I–I mean, who is to say which of our realities is real | 谁能确定我们之中谁是真实的 |
[24:54] | and which one is aberrant? | 而谁是偏差呢 |
[24:56] | It’s really a matter of perspective. | 这取决于看问题的角度 |
[24:58] | Actually, it’s quite fascinating. | 事实上 这非常吸引人 |
[25:00] | This is not fascinating, Dad! | 这一点也不吸引人 爸爸 |
[25:03] | This is a nightmare. | 这是一场噩梦 |
[25:06] | Oh, Lily, I’m so sorry. | 莉莉 我很抱歉 |
[25:07] | This is not how I wanted you to find out. | 我不希望你像这样知道真相 |
[25:09] | No. No, I get it. | 不不 我明白 |
[25:12] | You didn’t want kids when you first came on board this timeship. | 你第一次登上时间飞船时 你不想要孩子 |
[25:19] | And now you have me. | 而现在你有了我 |
[25:43] | You just reminded me of something. | 你刚刚让我想起一件事 |
[25:45] | Which is? | 什么事 |
[25:46] | How much I’ve missed this. | 我有多怀念这打斗 |
[26:13] | Okay, stop, stop! Time out, time out! | 住手 住手 时间到 时间到 |
[26:16] | Can’t you see that this is what your boss wants? | 你们不懂这才是你们老板希望的吗 |
[26:18] | For his underlings to be at one another’s throats. | 让他的走狗们自相残杀 |
[26:21] | Like, literally. | 就像 现在这样 |
[26:23] | He is not our boss. | 他不是我们的老板 |
[26:24] | Did he call us underlings? | 他刚是叫我们”走狗”吗 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:28] | Henchmen. | 追随者 |
[26:30] | Try again. | 再说一次 |
[26:32] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 等下 |
[26:33] | What if he’s right? | 如果他是对的呢 |
[26:34] | You actually care what this pudding-brained hippie has to say? | 你真相信这满脑子浆糊嬉皮士的话吗 |
[26:37] | It’s just like the movie | 就像电影 |
[26:38] | “The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” | 《黄金三镖客》里的 |
[26:40] | three bad guys. No one knows who to trust. | 三个恶人 不知道该相信谁 |
[26:42] | So they all end up screwing each other over. | 所以勾心斗角最后都没好下场 |
[26:45] | It’s an interesting theory. | 这个理论很有趣 |
[26:47] | Which one are we? | 我们分别对应哪个人 |
[26:48] | The point is that neither of you are Clint Eastwood | 重点是你们都不是克林特·伊斯特伍德 |
[26:50] | and so neither of you end up going home with the gold. | 所以你们最后都拿不到赏金回家 |
[26:53] | We’re not after the gold. | 我们的目标不是赏金 |
[26:55] | Yeah, I know, I know. I know what you’re after. | 没错 我懂 我知道你们想要什么 |
[26:57] | You-you wanna change your past. | 你想要改变你的过去 |
[27:00] | And you-you wanna change your future. | 而你想要改变你的未来 |
[27:03] | And, uh, the fast guy is the only one | 那个跑得快的人 |
[27:05] | who could make those two things, uh, happen. | 只有他能同时实现这两件事 |
[27:09] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[27:10] | Thawne doesn’t treat us as equals. | 斯旺没有平等对待我们 |
[27:12] | Even the hippie knows it. | 连这嬉皮士都看出来了 |
[27:14] | And he also knows | 他还明白 |
[27:14] | that the only way to stop Thawne from screwing us over | 阻止斯旺继续耍我们的唯一方法 |
[27:18] | is for us to work together. | 就是我俩齐心协力 |
[27:21] | Two former members of the League of Assassins | 刺客联盟的两名前成员 |
[27:24] | versus a speedster. | 大战极速者 |
[27:27] | I am liking those odds. | 我喜欢斗争 |
[27:39] | Dude, what is going on with you? | 兄弟 发生什么事了 |
[27:41] | What do you mean? And don’t call me dude. | 你什么意思 还有别叫我兄弟 |
[27:44] | I’ve gotten used to sharing a brain with you. | 我已经习惯感知你的想法了 |
[27:45] | But, this, whatever this is. | 但这 无论这是什么 |
[27:48] | This is something new. | 都是全新的东西 |
[27:49] | Just enjoying a cup of Earl Grey. | 坐下享受一杯伯爵茶吧 |
[27:53] | Is that whiskey? | 那是威士忌吗 |
[27:54] | Of course it’s not whiskey. | 当然不是威士忌 |
[27:56] | It’s brandy. What do you take me for, a sailor? | 这是白兰地 你以为我是水手吗 |
[27:58] | Okay. Let’s start this over, hmm? | 好吧 我们从头开始谈谈 |
[28:03] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[28:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:09] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了个糟糕的错误 |
[28:12] | I should never have brought Lily on board this ship. | 我根本不该把莉莉带上船 |
[28:15] | She found out. | 她发现了 |
[28:17] | She knows she’s an Aberration. | 她知道自己是个偏差 |
[28:19] | Mr. Rory spilled the beans, as predicted. | 不出意料是罗里先生说漏嘴的 |
[28:26] | So what you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[28:29] | What can I do? | 我能怎么做 |
[28:31] | Just tell her how you feel. | 告诉她你的感受 |
[28:33] | She knows how I feel. | 她知道我的感受 |
[28:34] | It goes without saying. | 不用我告诉她 |
[28:35] | Yeah, for us, it does. | 你我之间是这样 没错 |
[28:37] | We have a psychic connection, but for her? | 我们有心灵感应 但对于她呢 |
[28:39] | She just hears whatever comes out of that big brain of yours. | 要经由你的大脑袋说给她听 |
[28:44] | Just tell her you love her. | 告诉她你爱她 |
[28:46] | That’s what dads do. | 爸爸就该那么做 |
[28:48] | Clearly, you never met my father. | 显然 你没见过我父亲 |
[28:53] | You know, the– | 你知道 |
[28:55] | the reason Clarissa and I chose not to have children | 我和克莱丽莎当初决定 |
[28:57] | the first time around was because… | 不生小孩是因为 |
[29:01] | I feared that history would repeat itself, | 我害怕那段历史会重演 |
[29:04] | that I would be the kind of father that he was. | 我会成为跟他一样的父亲 |
[29:10] | We’re legends, Grey. | 我们是传奇 灰老头 |
[29:13] | Changing history is what we do. | 改变历史是我们的工作 |
[29:24] | Why would a speedster need to change reality? | 为什么极速者要改变现实 |
[29:27] | How many times are you gonna ask that question? | 你到底要问多少遍那个问题 |
[29:29] | Until we have an answer. | 直到我们有答案 |
[29:32] | She’s right. Speedsters can time travel. | 她说得对 极速者可以时间旅行 |
[29:34] | So what’s stopping him from changing history | 是什么阻止他不用矛 |
[29:36] | even without the Spear? | 就能改变历史 |
[29:42] | Unless he doesn’t exist. | 除非他不存在 |
[29:44] | Okay, so what, he’s a ghost? | 好吧 那么他是个鬼魂吗 |
[29:46] | What if he’s a Temporal Aberration? | 如果他是个时间偏差呢 |
[29:47] | – Just like– – Excuse me. Have any of you seen my daughter? | -就像 -抱歉 有看见我女儿吗 |
[29:50] | – One second, Professor. – I’m sorry! This is quite urgent. | -等一下 教授 -抱歉 我很急 |
[29:52] | Look, what if instead of | 如果神秘极速者 |
[29:53] | creating a person like you did with Lily, | 不像你创造了莉莉 |
[29:56] | our mystery speedster erased himself from history? | 而是把自己从历史抹去呢 |
[29:58] | Why would he want to do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[30:00] | I don’t know, but it would explain | 我不知道 但这解释了 |
[30:01] | why we don’t have any evidence of his existence. | 我们为什么找不到他存在的证据 |
[30:04] | Okay, so, we just need to ID someone who doesn’t exist? | 好吧 所以我们要找的是个不存在的人 |
[30:08] | Eobard Thawne. | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[30:11] | Is– is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[30:12] | I’m fine. Eobard Thawne is a name. | 我没事 艾尔伯德·斯旺是个名字 |
[30:15] | The name of a speedster who– | 是个极速者的名字 他… |
[30:18] | Who what? | 他怎么了 |
[30:21] | Thawne was erased from existence when his progenitor, | 斯旺的祖辈艾迪·斯旺为了阻止他 |
[30:24] | Eddie Thawne, committed suicide in order to stop him. | 通过自杀抹去他的存在 |
[30:28] | Which would explain | 这就解释了 |
[30:29] | why the Time Masters didn’t have a file on him. | 为什么时间之主没有他的档案 |
[30:31] | But if Thawne doesn’t exist, then how? | 如果斯旺不存在 那怎么会怎样 |
[30:33] | He was protected from his ancestor’s death | 他没有被他祖辈的死抹去 |
[30:35] | because he was a member of the Speed Force. | 是因为他有神速力 |
[30:38] | It’s a little complicated. | 这有点复杂 |
[30:40] | A little? | 有点吗 |
[30:48] | Oh, and for the record, | 郑重声明 |
[30:49] | this is how I wanted to approach things in the first place. | 这是我最初想做的事 |
[30:51] | Only because you enjoy killing a lot of people. | 只因为你享受杀很多人 |
[30:54] | As if you don’t. | 难道你不是吗 |
[31:01] | All right, that’s pretty impressive, Malcolm. | 挺令人钦佩的 马尔科姆 |
[31:02] | But how did you get Hunter’s passcode? | 你怎么拿到亨特的密码 |
[31:04] | It’s not Hunter’s. | 不是亨特的 |
[31:05] | It’s the bank manager’s security override code. | 是银行经理的覆盖密码 |
[31:08] | It only cost him three fingers. | 只断了他三根手指 |
[31:16] | Yes! | 棒 |
[31:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[31:27] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪儿吗 |
[31:29] | No. | 不 |
[31:31] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:33] | What do you expect me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[31:34] | Your partners just left me here all tied up. | 你的搭档绑了我就走了 |
[31:38] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[31:41] | They… told me… | 他们让我… |
[31:43] | not to tell you. | 不要告诉你 |
[31:46] | The bank. They’re– They’re at the bank. | 银行 他们在银行 |
[31:48] | Look, you could help yourself | 你可以随意拿 |
[31:50] | to–to whatever is in that safe deposit box, but please– | 保险箱里的任何东西 但拜托 |
[31:54] | please, just– just let me go, man. | 拜托 放我走 老兄 |
[31:56] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[32:12] | Does this look like a spear to you? | 你觉得这像矛吗 |
[32:17] | It most certainly does not. | 这当然不像 |
[32:19] | It’s a mnemonic archive. | 这是记忆档案 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry, are we supposed to know what that means? | 很抱歉 你觉得我们知道这是什么吗 |
[32:22] | Since it won’t be invented for a century, no. | 不 因为百年之内不会发明这东西 |
[32:24] | This device is designed to store memories. | 这个装置是用来储存记忆的 |
[32:27] | Rip Hunter’s, I’d assume. | 我想是里普·亨特的 |
[32:30] | Guys, I think I just figured it out. | 各位 我刚想明白了 |
[32:32] | Why a seemingly invincible speedster | 为什么一个看似无敌的极速者 |
[32:35] | would need to take on partners. | 需要带上他的搭档 |
[32:36] | By all means, Dr. Heywood, please enlighten us. | 总之 海伍德博士 请指教 |
[32:38] | Okay. What if Thawne isn’t just chasing us? | 好吧 如果斯旺不只是在追我们呢 |
[32:40] | What if he’s running from something? | 如果他是在逃跑呢 |
[32:43] | But running from what? | 逃于什么 |
[32:44] | Time. | 时间 |
[32:45] | Time takes time to harden. | 时间需要时间固定 |
[32:47] | And if Thawne ceased to exist the moment | 如果他的曾曾不管哪个祖辈 |
[32:49] | his great-great-whatever killed himself, | 自杀时导致斯旺不复存在 |
[32:50] | then, maybe, he has to keep moving | 也许他就要不断移动 |
[32:53] | in order for his own nonexistence | 以防被不存在 |
[32:55] | not to catch up with him. | 追赶上 |
[32:59] | That doesn’t even begin to make any kind of sense. | 这根本毫无道理可言 |
[33:01] | I don’t know, it could work. | 我不知道 也许行得通 |
[33:03] | Professor, what do you think? | 教授 你觉得呢 |
[33:06] | Per the scientific method, | 按照科学方法 |
[33:07] | there’s only one way to prove it. | 只有一种办法能证明 |
[33:08] | You’d have to trap Thawne in one place and then see what happens. | 把斯旺困在一个地方看会发生什么事 |
[33:16] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:17] | Renegotiating the terms of our partnership. | 重新商定我们的合作关系 |
[33:20] | And it is going to be a partnership. | 确确实实的合作关系 |
[33:23] | We need a bit more of a guarantee | 我们要你保证 |
[33:24] | that you’re going to uphold your end of our bargain. | 你会兑现你的承诺 |
[33:31] | I’ll guarantee you one thing. | 我向你保证一件事 |
[33:33] | If you don’t open that door, | 如果你不打开那道门 |
[33:36] | I’ll kill you. | 我就会杀死你 |
[33:37] | Yes, but I’m the only one who knows the code to open it. | 但只有我知道开门密码 |
[33:44] | Perhaps you can persuade our friend to cooperate? | 也许你可以说服我们的朋友合作 |
[33:46] | Me? No. | 我吗 不成 |
[33:47] | I’d rather see how this plays out. | 我比较想好好看戏 |
[33:52] | It seems you two have formed an alliance. | 看来你俩已结盟 |
[33:54] | There’s just one problem. | 只是有个问题 |
[33:56] | That you’re the only one who could give us | 我们知道只有你可以给我们 |
[33:57] | what we want– yes, we know. | 我们想要的 |
[33:58] | You’re always so quick to remind us how much we need you, Eobard. | 你总是很快地提醒我们有多需要你 艾尔伯德 |
[34:03] | But, clearly, you need us. | 但显然 你需要我们 |
[34:04] | You could have gotten in this vault all by yourself. | 你可以自己进入这个保险库 |
[34:06] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么不那么做呢 |
[34:09] | And for that matter… | 说到这… |
[34:10] | why would a man who can travel through time | 为什么一个时间旅行者 |
[34:13] | always be in such a hurry? | 总是这么仓促 |
[34:14] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间聊这个 |
[34:15] | Oh, I’ve got all the time in the world. | 我可不赶时间 |
[34:26] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[34:27] | Okay, you two have made your point. | 好吧 你俩已经把话说清楚了 |
[34:30] | I need you as much as you need me, all right. | 我跟你们需要我一样需要你们 |
[34:33] | But if you do not open that door, | 但如果你们不打开那道门 |
[34:36] | he is going to kill us. | 他会杀了我们 |
[34:37] | He is coming for me! | 他冲着我来的 |
[34:39] | Who’s coming for you? | 谁冲着你来 |
[34:39] | It’s not a who. It’s a–it’s a– | 不是谁 而是个… |
[34:41] | A what? A thing. | 个什么 个东西 |
[34:44] | What thing? Can you be a little more specific? | 什么东西 你可以说清楚点吗 |
[34:46] | My ancestor killed himself in an effort | 我的祖辈为了 |
[34:48] | to erase my very existence. | 抹除我的存在而自杀了 |
[34:50] | Well, you look pretty spry despite it. | 但你看起来还挺生动的 |
[34:53] | The Flash pulled me from the timeline. | 闪电侠在时间线上抓住我 |
[34:55] | He held me captive for months and when I finally got loose, | 我被他关了几个月 我终于逃脱时 |
[34:58] | I found myself… pursued by something. | 发现自己被一个东西追 |
[35:02] | I-I thought it was a time wraith, | 我以为是时间亡灵 |
[35:04] | the monsters that hunt speedsters who mess with time. | 追捕扰乱时间线的极速者的怪物 |
[35:09] | But, whatever is hunting me is… | 但不管是什么在追捕我 |
[35:11] | far worse than a time wraith. | 都比时间亡灵要可怕得多 |
[35:17] | It can sense the Speed Force. | 它能检测到神速力 |
[35:20] | And it’s trying to kill me. | 它还想杀了我 |
[35:22] | Interestin–so that’s why you keep running out on us. | 有意思 所以你一直从我们身边跑掉 |
[35:26] | So you’re kinda like a shark who’ll die if you stay in one place. | 你像一直待在一个地方就会死的鲨鱼 |
[35:28] | We are all going to die if you don’t– | 我们都会死 如果你不… |
[35:33] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:35] | It’s here. | 它来了 |
[35:37] | Ah, well, the good news is you two finally got what you wanted, | 好吧 好消息是你俩终于 |
[35:39] | you managed to balance our partnership. | 得偿所愿 平衡了我们的合作关系 |
[35:41] | We’re now all equally dead. | 现在我们会一起死 |
[35:42] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that. | 我并不担心 |
[35:44] | This isn’t the first scary speedster | 这不是首个我们要他 |
[35:45] | that we had to put in his place. | 安分的可怕极速者 |
[35:47] | We’re gonna get you out of this bank vault, Eobard. | 我们救你离开这个保险库 艾尔伯德 |
[35:50] | But on one condition. | 但我们有个条件 |
[35:51] | You stop treating us like lackeys. | 你不要再把我们当侍从 |
[35:56] | You think you can stop that? | 你们以为你们能阻止它吗 |
[35:58] | Good luck! | 祝好运 |
[36:00] | Was that a yes? | 所以你同意了吗 |
[36:04] | – Yes. – Great! | -同意 -很好 |
[36:05] | Let’s go to work. | 那我们开干吧 |
[36:06] | Right, so, you say this thing is attracted to the Speed Force? | 好 你说这东西能检测到神速力吧 |
[36:09] | What if you don’t use it? | 如果你不用神速力呢 |
[36:12] | What are you suggesting? | 你要我怎么做 |
[36:13] | That you stop running. | 要你停止奔跑 |
[36:31] | It knows I’m here. | 它知道我在这 |
[36:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:33] | Because we’ve only got one shot at this. | 因为我们只有一次机会 |
[36:42] | Remember, as long as you stay still, | 记住 只要你待着不动 |
[36:45] | he can’t sense you. | 他就检测不到你 |
[37:11] | Easy, Eobard. | 放松 艾尔伯德 |
[37:26] | Easy. | 放松 |
[37:51] | It won’t stay trapped for long. | 困不了它多久 |
[37:53] | We have to go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:54] | We? | 我们吗 |
[37:57] | We… | 我们… |
[37:59] | Partners. | 搭档 |
[38:01] | Better. | 顺耳多了 |
[38:08] | Gideon, can you please take the ship back to Central City? | 吉迪恩 你能驾驶飞船到中城吗 |
[38:10] | If your goal is to return to 2017, | 如果你的目标是回到2017年 |
[38:13] | I’m afraid your father has instructed me | 但你的父亲已指示我 |
[38:15] | not to permit you to leave the ship. | 绝不能让你离开飞船 |
[38:16] | Well, considering he never wanted to be my father, | 既然他一直都不想当我的父亲 |
[38:19] | that should draw his parental dictates | 那他是不是不该发出 |
[38:21] | into question, wouldn’t it? | 为人父母的指令 |
[38:23] | You share my fondness for erudition. | 你跟我一样喜欢探索知识 |
[38:27] | You truly are my daughter. | 你真的是我的女儿 |
[38:30] | Well, I am sorry about that. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[38:33] | No, I’m– I’m the one who’s sorry. | 不 应该抱歉的是我 |
[38:37] | For what? | 为什么抱歉 |
[38:39] | It’s not your fault I’m a mistake. | 不是你的错 我是个错误 |
[38:41] | Uh, I’ve made many mistakes in my life, Lily, but you… | 我一生中犯了很多错 莉莉 但你… |
[38:44] | most certainly are not one of them. | 绝对不是当中的一个 |
[38:48] | The apology that I owe you is for not telling you | 我抱歉的是没有告诉你 |
[38:51] | about the unique circumstances of your conception. | 你妈是在独特的情况下受孕的 |
[38:55] | You didn’t want me to know that you didn’t want me. | 你不想让我知道你不要我 |
[39:00] | No, you’re right, I– | 不 你说得对 我… |
[39:03] | I didn’t want children. | 我不想要小孩 |
[39:07] | But if there’s one thing my travels | 如果在乘波号上旅行 |
[39:10] | aboard the Waverider have taught me, | 教会了我一件事 |
[39:13] | it’s that time often doesn’t provide us with what we want. | 那就是时间一般不会满足我们的欲望 |
[39:17] | But it–it’s quite adept at giving us what we need. | 但它很擅于满足我们所需 |
[39:23] | And I– I need you… | 我需要你… |
[39:25] | in my life… | 出现在我的生命 |
[39:29] | In ways that I–I could never even dare to imagine. | 这是我从来都不敢想的 |
[39:39] | I just don’t want there to be any more secrets between us. | 我只是不想我们之间再有秘密 |
[39:44] | Well, in that spirit, I suppose I should tell you | 如果是这样 那我要告诉你 |
[39:48] | that I am one half of a nuclear powered superhero | 我是半个具有核超能力的超级英雄 |
[39:51] | called Firestorm. | 我们叫火风暴 |
[39:56] | So not funny, Dad. | 很不好笑 爸爸 |
[40:01] | Anyway, as fun as this was, | 说笑到这里 |
[40:04] | I probably should be getting home. | 我也许该回家了 |
[40:08] | You’re sure you can’t stay? | 你确定不要留下来吗 |
[40:10] | I–I would. I just, um– | 我想留下 只是… |
[40:12] | I’m working on a series of synthetic proteins | 我在研究一组合成蛋白 |
[40:15] | that are not gonna fold themselves, so… | 它们不会自己合成 所以… |
[40:18] | So then, I guess this is good-bye. | 所以我们要道别了 |
[40:23] | Good luck folding those proteins. | 祝你成功合成蛋白 |
[40:26] | Good luck rescuing your friend, Rip. | 祝你成功救回你朋友里普 |
[40:35] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[40:54] | Feel no pressure to tell us what all this techno-crap is about. | 尽管告诉我们这些高科技玩意干啥用的 |
[40:56] | We’re sure we can figure it out ourselves. | 我们肯定自己能搞明白 |
[40:59] | This, uh, techno-crap, | 你用词很生动 |
[41:00] | as you so eloquently put it, | 这个高科技玩意 |
[41:03] | is Captain Hunter’s memories. | 是亨特船长的记忆 |
[41:05] | Including the locations of the other pieces | 希望包括矛的其他碎片的 |
[41:07] | of the Spear, I hope. | 所在位置 |
[41:09] | That is my working assumption, yes. | 我是这么设想的 |
[41:10] | All we have to do now is upload his memories | 我们现在要做的是把他的记忆 |
[41:13] | to his cerebral cortex. | 上载到他的大脑皮层 |
[41:14] | And that’s not happening now because? | 现在还没那么做的原因是什么 |
[41:17] | Well, we would hardly be doing Captain Hunter any favors | 如果只是帮亨特船长恢复他的记忆 |
[41:20] | if we just restored the memories without taking the liberty | 而没有帮他处理他的毛病 |
[41:23] | to address some of his shortcomings. | 就算不上帮他的忙 |
[41:25] | What, like, stopping him biting his nails? | 比如呢 让他不再咬指甲 |
[41:30] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[41:46] | Can I help you with something, soldier? | 我可以帮你吗 士兵 |
[41:49] | No, General Washington, I’m fine. | 不 华盛顿将军 我很好 |
[41:52] | You, on the other hand… | 而你就… |