时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “The Flash,” “Arrow,” and “Legends of Tomorrow”… | 《绿箭侠》,《闪电侠》和《明日传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | Since we learned of them, | 自从我们知道它们后 |
[00:08] | we’ve been calling them the Dominators. | 我们一直称它们为支配者 |
[00:09] | You can’t do this alone. | 你不能一个人单干 |
[00:11] | I don’t plan to. | 我也不打算单干 |
[00:12] | Guys, thanks for coming. | 感谢大家过来 |
[00:13] | This is Kara Danvers. Supergirl. | 这位是卡拉·丹弗斯 超女 |
[00:19] | I went back in time to change the timeline. | 我回到过去改变了时间线 |
[00:21] | It’s called Flashpoint, | 它叫作闪点 |
[00:22] | and now things here are different | 现在一切都变得和我离开之前 |
[00:24] | than before I left. | 不一样了 |
[00:25] | You just erased a daughter from my life? | 你把我的女儿从我生活中抹去了吗 |
[00:28] | He took it upon himself to change the timeline, | 他擅自改变了时间线 |
[00:30] | and, because of it, my brother was killed. | 正因此 我哥哥死了 |
[00:32] | There’s no amount of feeling bad | 所以他怎样难过 |
[00:34] | that could ever make up for that. | 都无济于事 |
[00:36] | I’m having memories of a stranger, | 我有着对陌生人的回忆 |
[00:38] | but she’s not really a stranger. | 而她又不是真正意义上的陌生人 |
[00:40] | What if, when you interacted with your younger self in 1987, | 要是你在1987年和年轻版的自己互动时 |
[00:43] | – you– – Inadvertently changed my past. | -你… -一不留神改变了我的过去 |
[00:46] | You’re back! | 你回来了 |
[00:47] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[00:49] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[00:50] | Call Lyla. | 打给莱拉 |
[00:51] | Tell her these Dominators aren’t here peacefully. | 告诉她支配者来者不善 |
[00:56] | Maybe they chose us because we couldn’t fight back, | 也许它们选中我们是因为我们无法反击 |
[00:59] | because none of you are meta-humans. | 因为你们都不是超能力者 |
[01:01] | What is their plan? | 它们打的什么算盘 |
[01:05] | The phrase loosely translates to, | 这句话的大意是 |
[01:07] | “We are nearing completion of the weapon.” | “我们的武器完工在即” |
[01:13] | I can’t believe that you guys escaped an alien spaceship. | 不敢相信你们居然从外星人飞船上逃脱了 |
[01:16] | Key words: alien spaceship. | 那可是外星人飞船啊 |
[01:17] | – I have questions. – They can wait. | -我有问题要问 -等等再问吧 |
[01:19] | Thanks for helping me get my sister home. | 谢谢你帮我带我妹妹回家 |
[01:21] | Yeah, man. | 不客气 |
[01:22] | What’s our status? | 现在什么状况 |
[01:23] | Nothing, since the Dominators | 自从支配者偷偷来访 |
[01:24] | paid their little visit to mess with our heads. | 搅乱了我们的思维后 就没什么动静了 |
[01:27] | Why would they do that? | 它们为什么这么做 |
[01:28] | What if they were trying to pit us against each other, | 它们会不会是想让我们自相残杀 |
[01:30] | in order to gain intel about meta-humans? | 以便获取超能力者的情报呢 |
[01:31] | Man, I wish they would just send us an IM with a questionnaire. | 那它们发一条信息让我们做问卷不就行了 |
[01:33] | Well, metas pose the biggest threat to their invasion. | 对它们的入侵而言超能力者的威胁性很大 |
[01:35] | It would make sense they’d want to get to know their enemies. | 它们想要了解敌人 这说得通 |
[01:37] | By kidnapping people. | 通过绑架 |
[01:39] | Perhaps they were searching your minds | 也许它们在你们的大脑里搜索 |
[01:40] | for potential meta-human vulnerabilities. | 超能力者潜在的弱点 |
[01:42] | I think it’s time we return the favor. | 我觉得是时候还上这份大礼了 |
[01:44] | What do you want to do? Kidnap one of them now? | 你想怎么做 现在绑架它们中的一个吗 |
[01:46] | Ever since we fought off that one ship, | 自从我们甩掉那艘母舰后 |
[01:48] | they’ve kind of been in short supply. | 现在外星人似乎资源不足了 |
[01:49] | Actually, I know where to find one. | 实际上 我知道能去哪里找 |
[01:52] | I’ve been reviewing old Army footage | 我一直在看军方以前 |
[01:54] | of their first encounters with the Dominators, | 第一次与支配者交战的影像 |
[01:58] | and I think I pegged the fight to… | 我想我找到了战斗的时间地点… |
[02:03] | Redmond, Oregon. 1951. | 俄勒冈州雷德蒙德 1951年 |
[02:19] | You’re suggesting we travel to 1951, | 你是说让我们回到1951年 |
[02:21] | abduct a Dominator, and interrogate it | 绑架一个支配者 然后审问它 |
[02:23] | to determine their intentions. | 来找出它们的意图吗 |
[02:25] | They kidnapped us. Seems fair. | 它们也绑架了我们 看起来很公平 |
[02:29] | Time travel. I’m definitely in. | 时间旅行 我绝对要参加 |
[02:32] | Okay, hold on, though. | 好吧 不过等一等 |
[02:33] | Professor Stein and Caitlin have been talking about a way | 斯泰因教授和凯特琳在讨论一个 |
[02:35] | to take down the Dominators. | 击倒支配者的方法 |
[02:36] | They could probably use your help. | 他们可能需要你的帮助 |
[02:37] | Pass. | 不干 |
[02:39] | Yeah, I mean, I’m with him, | 对 我站他这边 |
[02:40] | mostly ’cause I just don’t want to lose my geek cred, | 主要是我不想失去技术宅的声誉 |
[02:42] | but time travel! | 但这是时间旅行啊 |
[02:44] | I could take Amaya and Mick. | 我可以带上阿玛雅和米克 |
[02:47] | – Do it. – Okay. | -干吧 -好吧 |
[02:48] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[02:50] | And, uh, the new president called, | 还有 新总统来电话了 |
[02:52] | which would be cool under different circumstances, | 如果情况不同 这还挺酷的 |
[02:55] | but she wants to meet with us. | 但是她想要见见我们 |
[02:56] | Let’s bring Ray and Sara as backup. | 我带上雷和莎拉当后援吧 |
[02:58] | What about me? I can do backup. | 那我呢 我也可以当后援 |
[03:00] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈一谈吗 |
[03:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:09] | I would like to minimize your involvement in this. | 我想将你的参与降到最小 |
[03:12] | Why? Because I’m an alien? | 为什么 因为我是外星人吗 |
[03:14] | I also happen to be your biggest weapon. | 我同时还是你们最强大的武器 |
[03:15] | You are an unknown quantity, and this is not personal. | 你是个未知数 这不针对个人 |
[03:18] | Except that’s exactly how this feels. | 可这感觉就是针对个人 |
[03:20] | Kara, when I started living this life, | 卡拉 当我开始这种生活的时候 |
[03:22] | it was just me. | 就只有我一个人 |
[03:23] | I was going up against human threats… | 我对抗的是人类威胁 |
[03:25] | That I could handle. | 那些我可以处理 |
[03:26] | Then it was meta-humans, and I can handle that. | 然后是超能力者 这个我也能处理 |
[03:28] | Now I learn that there are multiple Earths, | 现在我知道有多个不同的地球 |
[03:30] | and I was brainwashed aboard an alien spacecraft– | 我还在一艘外星飞船上被洗脑了 |
[03:32] | I am sure that was unnerving, but I don’t– | 我相信这肯定让人紧张 但是我不明… |
[03:34] | I don’t get unnerved. | 我不会紧张 |
[03:37] | But when I go up against something new, | 但当我对抗新事物的时候 |
[03:39] | I push back. | 我会有反抗 |
[03:42] | Right or wrong, it is who I am, | 不管对错 这就是我 |
[03:44] | and it is what I do, | 这就是我的行事风格 |
[03:45] | so I’m asking for a little bit of space | 所以请你给我一点空间 |
[03:47] | because I have to draw the line somewhere. | 因为我总要在某个地方划清界限 |
[03:51] | I need to claw back a sense of normalcy. | 我需要找回一点正常的感觉 |
[03:55] | Please stay here. | 请你待在这里 |
[04:12] | This ship is everything! | 这船就是我梦寐以求的 |
[04:14] | What type of propulsion system does it use? | 它用的是什么类型的推进系统 |
[04:16] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[04:16] | Oh, my God. That construct on the bow | 我的天 船头那边的那个构造 |
[04:17] | looks like it could be some sort of time sphere. | 看起来像是某种时间球体 |
[04:19] | Yeah, no idea. | 这个也不清楚 |
[04:20] | To operate a ship of this size, | 要操作这样大小的飞船 |
[04:20] | the deep-link nets would have to be– | 它的深层链接网络一定是… |
[04:22] | Oh, my God, you’d have to use, like, a quantum neural chipset– | 天啊 一定是某种量子神经芯片组 |
[04:24] | Hey, guys, guys. | 两位 两位 |
[04:25] | Amaya and Rory are waiting for us on the bridge. | 阿玛雅和罗里在舰桥上等着 |
[04:26] | Can we just keep moving this along? | 我们抓紧往前走 好吗 |
[04:29] | – This ship is… – Automatic? | -这艘飞船 -全自动 |
[04:31] | – Supersonic. – Hypnotic. | -超音速 -如梦似幻 |
[04:33] | Funky fresh. | 绝妙新颖 |
[04:39] | Professor? | 教授 |
[04:40] | It’s highly unlikely we can fashion a weapon | 我们几乎不可能制造出 |
[04:42] | with sufficient force to overcome the Dominators. | 力量足够打败支配者的武器 |
[04:44] | I was thinking the exact same thing, | 我也正好在思考这个问题 |
[04:46] | which is why I invited– | 所以我邀请了… |
[04:47] | So what if, instead, we try to attack them | 不如我们尝试另一种方法 |
[04:50] | with something infinitesimally small? | 用极其微小的武器攻击它们 |
[04:52] | I’m–I’m sure you’re familiar with the story of the lion | 我想你肯定很熟悉 |
[04:54] | with the thorn in his paw. | “狮子爪子里的刺”的故事 |
[04:55] | You used to love telling me that story when I was a kid. | 我小时候你可喜欢给我讲这故事了 |
[05:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:02] | The lion with the thorn in his paw is a parable, | “狮子爪子里的刺”是个寓言故事 |
[05:04] | a story about a big, ferocious creature | 讲的是一个又大又凶狠的野兽 |
[05:07] | that is felled by something small. | 被个小东西打败了 |
[05:09] | So what do you need help with? | 要我帮什么忙 |
[05:11] | Uh, I’m afraid it’s–it’s classified. | 恐怕这事得保密 |
[05:14] | Oh, juicy. | 劲爆了 |
[05:16] | Some sort of secret government space weapon, no doubt. | 肯定是政府的某种秘密太空武器 |
[05:20] | Something like that, only this sort of work | 差不多吧 只是这工作 |
[05:22] | is slightly out of my wheelhouse. | 让我也感到有些吃力 |
[05:24] | Yeah, if only you knew someone with a PhD in nanotechnology. | 要是认识一位纳米科技博士就好了 |
[05:27] | Uh-huh, unfortunately, | 可惜的是 |
[05:29] | Raymond’s busy working on other things. | 雷蒙德在忙别的事 |
[05:32] | I was talking about me. | 我说的是我自己 |
[05:35] | Did the six years I spent at MIT magically slip your mind? | 你就神奇地忘了我在麻省理工待了六年 |
[05:42] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[05:43] | Good. Okay. Let’s get to work. | 那就好 开始工作吧 |
[05:58] | We made it. This is the ’50s. Sick. | 成功了 到了五十年代 太酷了 |
[06:03] | Severe time jumps can cause nausea, temporary deafness… | 剧烈的时光穿越会导致呕吐 短暂失聪 |
[06:08] | linguistic disorientation. | 以及语言障碍 |
[06:11] | You. Clean it up. | 你 收拾干净 |
[06:14] | We’re gonna kidnap an alien. | 我们要去绑架个外星人 |
[06:16] | Okay. I know I did not just travel through time | 好了 我知道我穿越时间 |
[06:19] | so we could stay on the ship. | 不是为了留在飞船上 |
[06:20] | Ponytail, you’re staying on the ship. | 马尾辫 你留在飞船上 |
[06:24] | I’ll take that as, “Have fun storming the castle”. | 我就当你在说”祝攻城愉快” |
[06:27] | Oh, for real? | 真的吗 |
[06:29] | You’re gonna use “Princess Bride” against me? | 你要用《公主新娘》的台词来怼我 |
[06:31] | Against me? | 怼我 |
[06:33] | Okay. I got you, girl. | 好了 有我在 姑娘 |
[06:37] | Celebrating July 4th early? | 提前庆祝国庆吗 |
[06:41] | Ray made it for me. | 雷为我设计的 |
[06:42] | You look like a star-spangled idiot. | 你就像披着星条旗的蠢蛋 |
[06:44] | We need to find the Army. | 我们得找到军队 |
[06:54] | I think we found ’em. | 看来我们找到了 |
[07:08] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还在等什么 |
[07:09] | Let’s grab an alien and get out of here. | 抓到外星人然后离开这里吧 |
[07:12] | Just waiting for one of the weaker ones in the herd. | 只是在找这群中比较弱的那个 |
[07:21] | I don’t think there are any weak ones. | 我想它们中就没有弱兵 |
[07:26] | Do you have any idea what’s going on out there? | 你知道外面情况如何吗 |
[07:28] | It’s a real-life Spielberg movie, | 正在上映斯皮尔伯格真人版电影 |
[07:31] | and we’re stuck in here. | 而我们却待在这里 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:35] | I think I know what’s really bothering you. | 我想我知道你到底在不爽什么了 |
[07:38] | I’m having the worst case of FOMO | 其他人在外绑架外星人 |
[07:39] | while everyone else is out there kidnapping an alien? | 而我却超级害怕错过精彩场面 |
[07:42] | No. | 不是 |
[07:43] | I think you escaped 2016 | 我想你逃离2016年 |
[07:45] | to get away from Barry. | 是为了远离巴里 |
[07:48] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[07:49] | I escaped 2016 | 我逃离了2016年 |
[07:50] | so that I could come see the Waverider | 才能见到乘波号 |
[07:52] | and so that I could time travel. | 才能来场时间旅行 |
[07:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[07:56] | And also, yes, | 然后还有 没错 |
[07:58] | I wanted to get away from Barry. | 我想要远离巴里 |
[08:00] | Ah! You realize that’s insane, right? | 你知道你这么想简直疯了吧 |
[08:02] | You’re holding a grudge against your best friend | 世界有可能就要毁灭了 |
[08:04] | when the world is potentially going to end. | 你却对挚友怀恨在心 |
[08:05] | I’m sorry. My “Best friend”? | 不好意思 我的”挚友” |
[08:06] | He only killed my brother. | 他”只”杀了我哥哥 |
[08:08] | – He didn’t kill– – Okay, you’re right. | -他没杀 -好吧 你说得对 |
[08:10] | He didn’t literally kill my brother. | 他没有真的杀死哥哥 |
[08:11] | What I mean to say is, he was responsible. Okay? | 我是说 是他一手造成的 |
[08:14] | He just needed to save his family, | 他只需要拯救他的家人 |
[08:15] | and in doing that, he ended up destroying mine. | 但是因此 他最后却毁了我的家人 |
[08:27] | You know, all this time traveling, fighting aliens, | 这次时间旅行 对抗外星人 |
[08:31] | this is the stuff I used to dream about as a kid. | 全是我从小做梦都在想的事 |
[08:34] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[08:37] | But it doesn’t feel like a dream. | 但感觉不像是在做梦 |
[08:39] | – No. – It just feels weird. | -不像 -只是感觉很奇怪 |
[08:42] | Well, exactly, and it’s only gonna get weirder. | 没错 而事情只会变得更奇怪 |
[08:47] | So that’s why we have to be able to rely on our friends. | 所以我必须依靠我们的朋友 |
[08:52] | I really wish I could right now, Felicity. | 我也真希望我现在能 费利西蒂 |
[08:55] | But he’s not my friend. | 但他不是我朋友 |
[09:13] | – They’re taking off. – I don’t get it. | -他们要起飞了 -我不懂 |
[09:15] | Why are the Dominators attacking us, then just leaving? | 为什么支配者袭击了我们后就这么走了 |
[09:18] | It’s an RIF mission. “Reconnaissance in force.” | 这是RIF任务 “强行侦察” |
[09:21] | Ah, look. | 快看 |
[09:23] | A straggler. | 掉队者 |
[09:27] | We need him alive, Mick. | 要留活口 米克 |
[09:30] | I’m just gonna rough him up a little. | 我只是想小揍他一顿 |
[09:43] | Squeal, you pig! | 使劲叫吧 你个蠢猪 |
[09:58] | Hey, Dad? | 老爸 |
[10:01] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[10:01] | What? Oh, I’m sorry. | 什么 抱歉 |
[10:03] | Can you hand me those induction clamps? | 你能把感应夹递给我吗 |
[10:06] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:11] | You know, this reminds me of that time | 这让我想起有一次 |
[10:13] | we stayed up all night | 我们整夜不睡 |
[10:14] | building my seventh grade science project. | 做我七年级的科学项目 |
[10:17] | Remember how mad Mom got when she found out | 还记得妈妈发现你让我 |
[10:19] | you let me drink coffee to stay awake? | 喝咖啡熬夜后气得不行吗 |
[10:21] | No. | 不 |
[10:24] | I mean, no, no, I should never… | 我是说 不 我不应该… |
[10:26] | never have let you do that. | 让你那么做的 |
[10:29] | Uh, I’m sorry. Will you excuse me? | 抱歉 恕我失陪 |
[10:31] | Are you okay, Dad? | 你还好吗 爸爸 |
[10:33] | I’m just preoccupied with my work, that’s all. | 我只是太专注于工作了 |
[10:44] | You know, you’re really taking this whole | 你可是把心不在焉的教授 |
[10:45] | absent-minded professor thing to a new level. | 这个形象演绎到了极致 |
[10:48] | – I don’t know what you mean. – Your daughter. | -我不清楚你想说什么 -你的女儿 |
[10:50] | Ever since you’ve come back, | 自从你回来后 |
[10:52] | you’ve treated her like a total stranger. | 你把她完全当成陌生人了 |
[10:54] | That’s because she is a total stranger. | 因为她完全就是个陌生人 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry. It’s just that, when I last left 2016, | 抱歉 只是我上次离开2016年 |
[11:02] | that young woman did not exist. | 那位小姑娘还不存在 |
[11:07] | Wait, you’re saying Lily belongs to another timeline? | 等等 你是说莉莉属于另一条时间线 |
[11:10] | That, when Barry created Flashpoint, she– | 当巴里制造闪点后 她… |
[11:12] | Unfortunately, this is all my fault. | 很不幸 这都是我的错 |
[11:14] | You see, a month ago, | 一个月前 |
[11:15] | I interacted with my younger self back in 1987 | 我在1987年遇见了年轻的自己 |
[11:19] | and unwittingly motivated him– | 不经意间促使他… |
[11:22] | me– to sire a child. | 我生了一个孩子 |
[11:26] | So it’s because of my carelessness | 所以是因为我的粗心 |
[11:29] | that this Time Aberration exists. | 出现了时间偏差 |
[11:32] | She is not an Aberration. | 她不是一个偏差 |
[11:34] | She is brilliant and funny and a lot like you, | 她既聪明又有趣而且很像你 |
[11:38] | just a little less uptight. | 只是没你那么拘谨 |
[11:39] | Please stop talking about her like this. | 拜托不要再这样讨论她了 |
[11:42] | She is not a real person. | 她不是真的 |
[11:43] | She is a real person. She’s your daughter. | 她是真的 他是你女儿 |
[11:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:49] | When we finish fighting the Dominators, | 当我们解决了支配者后 |
[11:52] | you’re gonna go back in time and…erase her? | 你要回去抹掉她吗 |
[11:57] | No. | 不是 |
[11:59] | I am going to restore the timeline. | 我要修复时间线 |
[12:02] | Unlike your friend Barry, | 不像你的朋友巴里 |
[12:04] | I have the luxury of fixing my mistakes. | 我有机会修正错误 |
[12:19] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[12:24] | I see that you’ve managed to catch us a specimen. | 你们成功为我们逮到一个样本 |
[12:27] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to keep this one. | 恐怕我们要留着这个样本了 |
[12:29] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[12:30] | Just a humble civil servant. | 一介人民公仆而已 |
[12:33] | – I don’t like guys with badges. – Easy, Mick. | -我不喜欢戴徽章的人 -冷静 米克 |
[12:35] | We just want to ask a few questions. | 我们只想问几个问题 |
[12:38] | We’d love to answer ’em, but– | 我们乐意解答 但是 |
[12:39] | – We’re in a bit of a hurry. – So are we. | -我们赶时间 -我们也是 |
[12:48] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[12:51] | We’re here to save the future. | 我们是来拯救未来的 |
[12:54] | And you can tell me all about it… | 你可以醒来的时候 |
[12:57] | when you wake up. | 再告诉我 |
[13:05] | Cr- . Crap, crap, crap. | 糟了 糟了 |
[13:06] | Where do you think they’re taking them? | 你觉得他们要被带到哪 |
[13:07] | Those “Men in Black” types are probably gonna | 那些”黑衣人”可能把他们 |
[13:08] | take ’em to a secret lab and run experiments on them. | 带到秘密实验室并拿他们做实验 |
[13:10] | Have you seen “Stranger Things”? | 你看过《怪奇物语》吗 |
[13:11] | Maybe too much TV, Cisco. | 电视看多了吧 西斯科 |
[13:13] | Life imitates art, Felicity. | 艺术来源于生活 费利西蒂 |
[13:14] | Either way, whether you like it or not, | 总之 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[13:16] | we’re gonna have to be the ones to rescue them. | 得由我们去救他们了 |
[13:17] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But we’re the tech support. | 好好好 但我们是技术支援 |
[13:21] | No. This is tech support. | 不 这才是技术支援 |
[13:24] | Set your phasers to “Stun.” | 相位器切换到”击晕”模式 |
[13:28] | This is why I hate the government. | 所以我才讨厌政府 |
[13:31] | Can’t you two use your powers and get us out of here? | 你俩不能用超能力救我们出去吗 |
[13:35] | Whatever they tranqed us with is screwing with our powers. | 他们给我们用的镇定剂影响了超能力发挥 |
[13:40] | Hey, he’s still alive. | 它还活着 |
[13:43] | Although something tells me | 虽然我有感觉 |
[13:44] | none of us are gonna be alive for long. | 我们都活不长了 |
[13:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:49] | This is the exact opportunity we’ve been looking for. | 这正是我们一直在找的机会 |
[13:53] | To get captured? | 被抓的机会吗 |
[13:55] | No. To talk with one of the Dominators. | 不 和一位支配者对话 |
[13:58] | And find out what they want with our planet. | 弄清他们要对我们的星球做什么 |
[14:00] | Well, this is a first. | 这倒是头一次 |
[14:02] | Talking with an alien. | 和一位外星人对话 |
[14:07] | Excuse me, Mr. Alien Guy. | 抱歉 外星人先生 |
[14:15] | So where’s the president? | 总统在哪 |
[14:18] | She’s late. | 她迟到了 |
[14:20] | Well, you got to figure she’s got a lot on her plate, | 你得明白由于外星人入侵事件 |
[14:22] | with the whole alien invasion thing. | 她手上有很多事要忙 |
[14:24] | And her predecessor getting killed. | 而且她的前任被杀了 |
[14:27] | Hey, what’d you say to Kara earlier? | 你之前跟卡拉说了什么 |
[14:30] | She seemed pretty angry. | 她看起来相当生气 |
[14:31] | I didn’t know she was capable of being angry. | 我都不知道她是会生气的 |
[14:33] | We’ve got movement. | 有动静了 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry. President couldn’t make it. | 抱歉 总统来不了了 |
[14:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:01] | If I tell you… | 如果我说了 |
[15:05] | I’ll have to kill you. | 就只能杀了你们 |
[15:10] | Look, | 听着 |
[15:12] | we just want to know why you attacked our planet. | 我们只想知道你们为何攻击地球 |
[15:15] | I mean, we’re just down here minding our own business, | 我是说我们在地球上管好自己的事 |
[15:17] | then you guys just drop from the sky and attack us. | 然后你们突然从天而降攻击我们 |
[15:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:21] | There has been a recent emergence | 你们的星球上最近 |
[15:24] | of meta-humans on your planet. | 出现了一批超能力者 |
[15:28] | Wait. He’s talking about the JSA. | 等等 他说的是美国正义协会 |
[15:30] | We are here to determine | 我们过来是为了确定 |
[15:33] | if your kind are a threat. | 那些超能力者是否构成威胁 |
[15:39] | Let’s start with him. | 我们先从它开始 |
[15:43] | Rest of you will have to wait your turn. | 其余的人就耐心等着吧 |
[15:49] | I think we have a misunderstanding. | 我觉得我们之间有个误会 |
[15:51] | See, we’re the good guys. The president invited us here. | 我们是好人 总统请我们过来 |
[15:54] | Barry, I think it’s time we do something. | 巴里 我觉得是时候行动了 |
[15:57] | And fast. | 动作要快 |
[16:15] | – Sniper! – On it. | -狙击手 -这就去 |
[16:48] | We’re trying to help you. | 我们是想帮助你 |
[16:49] | This is how you thank us? | 你就这样感谢我们 |
[16:52] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[16:53] | The reason the xenomorphs are here– | 这些异形之所以来地球 |
[16:55] | Because they have a beef with the meta-humans. | 是因为它们与超能力者有仇 |
[16:58] | Tell us something we don’t know. | 说点新鲜的 |
[16:59] | Like what exactly have we done to them? | 比如我们究竟对它们做了什么 |
[17:02] | Nothing. Yet. | 目前还没有 |
[17:04] | But they see individuals with powers such as yours | 但它们把你们这些具有超能力的人 |
[17:07] | as a future threat, and, frankly, so do I. | 视作未来的威胁 老实说 我也是 |
[17:16] | What do you think they’re doing to him? | 你们觉得他们在对它做什么 |
[17:18] | Same thing they’re gonna do to us | 他们也会那样对我们 |
[17:19] | unless we get out of here. | 除非我们能逃出去 |
[17:27] | Oh, yeah! Y’all call for tech support? | 你们请求技术支援了吗 |
[17:31] | Great. Saved by geeks. | 好极了 被书呆子救了 |
[17:33] | Waverider’s ready to take us back to 2016. | 乘波号已准备好带我们回2016年 |
[17:40] | If we leave him here, they’re gonna kill him. | 我们要是不管 他们就会杀了它 |
[17:42] | So what? He’s an alien. | 又如何 它可是外星人 |
[17:44] | Just ’cause they’re douches doesn’t mean we have to be. | 他们是混蛋 我们可不是 |
[17:46] | – Well… – We got to send him home. | -这个嘛… -我们得把它送回去 |
[17:49] | How? | 怎么送 |
[17:50] | Don’t we have one of their ships aboard the Waverider? | 乘波号上不是有它们的飞船吗 |
[17:52] | Yeah, but it’s damaged. | 是 不过坏了 |
[17:54] | Felicity’s gonna help me fix it. | 费利西蒂会帮我一起修好 |
[17:55] | I am? | 我会吗 |
[17:56] | I’m gonna help him fix it. | 我会帮他一起修好 |
[17:58] | See? | 是吧 |
[17:59] | Oh, that doesn’t sound good. | 听起来情况不妙 |
[18:01] | Guys, it’s up to us to show the Dominators | 各位 得靠我们让支配者知道 |
[18:04] | we’re better than this. | 我们其实是好人 |
[18:11] | Fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[18:13] | The creature’s nervous system is not unlike our own, | 这种生物的神经系统与我们的类似 |
[18:17] | which means it must be capable of experiencing pain. | 就是说它肯定能感受到痛苦 |
[18:24] | Maybe that’s why he’s screaming. | 或许它因此才会惨叫 |
[18:31] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 别担心 我们会救你出去 |
[18:42] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[18:44] | He didn’t even say thank you. | 它连句谢谢都没说 |
[18:46] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:47] | I think it’s a transponder. | 我觉得是应答机 |
[18:49] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里搞来的 |
[18:51] | I may or may not have stolen it. | 可能是我偷来的 |
[18:53] | From his ship. | 从它飞船上偷的 |
[18:55] | What does it do? | 有什么功能 |
[18:56] | I think we can use it to communicate with him | 等我们回去之后 可以用这个 |
[18:57] | when we get back. | 来跟它交流 |
[18:59] | Oh, my God, like an alien pen pal. | 天呐 就像个外星人笔友 |
[19:01] | – Exactly. – You kids finished? | -没错 -你们聊完了吗 |
[19:05] | – Gideon. – Yes, Mr. Rory? | -吉迪恩 -在 罗里先生 |
[19:07] | – Prepare for, um… – Time jump. | -准备进行… -时光穿越 |
[19:09] | Time jump. | 时光穿越 |
[19:10] | Course plotted for Central City, 2016. | 航线设定前往2016年的中城 |
[19:19] | If you’re such BFFs with the Dominators… | 如果你跟支配者这么要好 |
[19:21] | Then why don’t you call them off? | 为什么不让它们离开 |
[19:23] | We know you sent them packing once before, back in 1951. | 我们知道你在1951年把它们送回去过 |
[19:26] | That was just a reconnaissance mission. | 那只是个侦查任务 |
[19:27] | What brought them back? | 那它们为什么又回来了 |
[19:31] | You did, Mr. Allen. | 是因为你 艾伦先生 |
[19:34] | He knows who you are. | 他知道你是谁 |
[19:35] | You threatened the entire universe | 你威胁到了整个宇宙 |
[19:37] | when you used your powers | 你用你的超能力 |
[19:39] | to upset the normal course of time. | 干扰了正常的时间进程 |
[19:41] | You’re talking about Flashpoint? | 你是在说闪点吗 |
[19:43] | How do you even know about– | 你怎么会知道… |
[19:44] | They told us. | 它们告诉我们的 |
[19:45] | I made a mistake. Okay? | 是我的错 好吗 |
[19:46] | I’m not gonna let it happen again. | 我不会再让这种事发生了 |
[19:48] | For the past 60 years, | 在过去的六十年里 |
[19:49] | we have enjoyed a truce with your so-called Dominators. | 我们跟你们所谓的支配者一直处于休战状态 |
[19:53] | You broke the truce. | 你破坏了它 |
[19:55] | What do they want? | 它们想干什么 |
[19:57] | I’ve negotiated a deal with them. | 我跟它们谈了笔交易 |
[20:00] | If Mr. Allen surrenders himself… | 如果艾伦先生去自首… |
[20:05] | They will leave us in peace. | 它们就会放过我们 |
[20:08] | You really want to save the world? | 你真想拯救世界吗 |
[20:11] | Here’s your chance. | 这就是你的机会 |
[20:29] | I can’t see. Why can’t I see? | 我看不见了 我为什么看不见了 |
[20:31] | At least you’re not throwing up. | 至少你不会吐 |
[20:35] | – What’s it doing? – I don’t know. | -它在干什么 -我不知道 |
[20:38] | Either our food’s ready or this guy’s trying to call us. | 不是食物做好了 就是它想给我们打电话 |
[20:41] | Hey, how–how do– how do I answer? | 我 我该怎么接电话 |
[20:42] | I… | 我 |
[20:48] | Oh, my God. It’s him. | 天呐 是它 |
[20:50] | He’s even uglier than the last time we saw him. | 它比上次见面时更丑了 |
[20:53] | 65 of your years ago, | 你们星球的65年前 |
[20:56] | you saved me from capture. | 我被抓时你们救了我 |
[20:59] | Listen, you don’t need to thank us. | 听着 你不必谢我们 |
[21:01] | Yeah, he does. | 它应该谢我们 |
[21:02] | He can thank us by turning around and heading home. | 它可以转身回家 以表谢意 |
[21:05] | I will show you my gratitude by sparing your lives, | 为表示感谢 我会放你们一条生路 |
[21:09] | but I cannot do the same for Barry Allen. | 但我不能放过巴里·艾伦 |
[21:13] | If your friend does not turn himself in, | 如果你们的朋友不出来自首 |
[21:17] | we will have no choice but to deploy a weapon | 我们就不得不动用武器 |
[21:21] | that will exterminate all Meta-humans. | 它会消灭所有的超能力者 |
[21:31] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[21:32] | If they’re that threatened by Meta-humans, | 如果它们那么怕超能力者 |
[21:34] | it’s hard to believe they’d be satisfied with just one. | 为何只想要一个超能力者 |
[21:36] | Yeah, well, if I know Barry, | 好吧 如果我真了解巴里 |
[21:37] | he’s gonna want to be that one. | 他会愿意当那个人 |
[21:39] | Well, Oliver’s trying to talk him out of it. | 奥利弗在试着劝他放弃 |
[21:41] | And if he does, what’s the collateral damage of the meta-bomb? | 如果劝说成功 超能炸弹的附带伤害有多大 |
[21:43] | Projected casualty count is around 2 million non-meta-humans. | 预计会有约两百万普通人死伤 |
[21:47] | Okay, so what if we negotiated with them? | 那如果我们跟它们谈判呢 |
[21:48] | Yeah, I don’t know if you noticed, | 你有没有发现 |
[21:49] | but our last chat with him didn’t go so well. | 跟它们的上次谈话并不愉快 |
[21:51] | Well, what’ve we got to lose? | 反正也不会更糟了 |
[21:53] | Look, maybe we should contact them. | 或许我们应该联系它们 |
[21:55] | Then make it fast. | 那赶紧吧 |
[21:57] | We’ve got incoming. | 它们来了 |
[22:00] | Dominator ships are coming in worldwide. | 支配者的飞船进军全球 |
[22:02] | Including Central City. | 包括中城 |
[22:09] | Yeah, but they’re not moving or anything. | 但它们都没动静 |
[22:10] | – They’re just sitting there. – For now. | -它们只是待着 -暂时是这样 |
[22:12] | So much for the truce Secret Agent Man negotiated. | 秘密特工争取来的休战到此为止了 |
[22:15] | They’re trying to leverage us into handing Barry over. | 它们想逼我们交出巴里 |
[22:19] | Contact the Dominators. | 联系支配者 |
[22:24] | Looks like your friend’s not calling you back. | 看起来你的朋友没回电话 |
[22:25] | – No, he’s not, but I got a plan B. – Okay. | -没错 但我还有后备计划 -好吧 |
[22:28] | If this came from the dropship | 如果这是登陆飞船上的东西 |
[22:30] | and the dropship came from the mother ship, | 而登陆飞船是从母舰发射的 |
[22:31] | theoretically, I could use it to vibe us up there. | 理论上 我能用它发动震波带我们上去 |
[22:33] | And if you can’t? | 如果失败了呢 |
[22:35] | Then I’d be vibing us into the cold, | 那么震波将会带我们到 |
[22:37] | unforgiving vacuum of space. | 寒冷艰巨的真空 |
[22:39] | – So let’s not do that. – Yeah, let’s not. Okay. | -不能让它发生 -好 不让它发生 |
[22:54] | What an unusual gift. | 真是件意外的礼物 |
[22:56] | You appear to be a Meta-human as well. | 你们看上去也是超能力者 |
[22:59] | Yeah, well, I figured you’d cut me some slack, | 没错 我猜到你会放我一马 |
[23:01] | seeing as how we saved you back in 1951. | 看在我们1951年救了你的份上 |
[23:04] | Remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[23:05] | Much has changed on your planet in the last 60 years. | 你们的星球过去60年改变很大 |
[23:09] | The threat of your kind has become imminent. | 你们的种族已成为迫在眉睫的威胁 |
[23:13] | Listen, E.T. We’re not a threat. | 听着 外星人 我们不是威胁 |
[23:16] | Metas are protecting this planet. | 超能力者是在保护这个星球 |
[23:18] | And besides, the guy who tortured your ugly ass | 再说 1951年把你这丑八怪 |
[23:19] | back in 1951 was human. | 折磨得半死的是人类 |
[23:22] | But what happens when a man like him | 但如果那种人继承了你的能力 |
[23:25] | inherits abilities like yours? | 未来将会怎么样呢 |
[23:28] | We have seen it happen on countless other worlds, | 我们已在其他无数的世界见证过这事 |
[23:33] | which is why we must exterminate your kind | 所以在你们星球的祸害蹂躏我们之前 |
[23:37] | before the scourge of your planet becomes the scourge of ours. | 我们必须消灭你们的种族 |
[23:49] | Well, he’s out of his giant mind. | 他的大脑壳坏了 |
[23:52] | What if he’s right? | 如果他是对的呢 |
[23:53] | What if, in using our powers to make the world better, | 如果 我们用超能力让世界更美好 |
[23:56] | we actually end up destroying it? | 其实最终会将其摧毁呢 |
[23:57] | Dude, I get it. Barry screwed up. | 兄弟 我懂 巴里搞砸了 |
[23:59] | Yeah, so did we. Back in 1951. | 没错 我们在1951年也搞砸了 |
[24:04] | We messed with time when we freed the Dominator. | 我们放走支配者时 时间就被搅乱了 |
[24:07] | Who’s now coming to kill us. | 现在它们回来杀我们 |
[24:12] | This whole time, I’ve been mad at Barry, | 这么久以来 我都责怪巴里 |
[24:16] | and now I’m the one who messed with time. | 现在我才是搅乱时间的人 |
[24:21] | I just wanted to make things right, | 我只是想让一切回到正轨 |
[24:26] | and we ended up making them worse. | 结果却变得更糟糕 |
[24:34] | I’m an idiot. | 我真是蠢 |
[24:36] | Can’t stabilize the nanomolecular reaction. | 无法我们必须消灭你们的种族纳米分子反应 |
[24:41] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[24:46] | Well… | 真是 |
[24:49] | Speaking as a daughter, | 作为一个女儿来说 |
[24:51] | I’m not sure that outburst had anything to do with our project. | 我不确定那爆发和我们的研究有什么关联 |
[24:54] | What, you think it’s related to me? | 怎么 你觉得那和我有关吗 |
[24:56] | She doesn’t know that you think she’s an Aberration. | 她不知道你认为她是一个历史偏差 |
[24:58] | All she knows is that her father is keeping her at arm’s length. | 她只知道自己的爸爸在疏远她 |
[25:01] | The world is being invaded by aliens. | 世界已经被外星人入侵了 |
[25:02] | I don’t think this is the time for family therapy. | 我觉得现在不是讨论家庭问题的时候 |
[25:04] | It is, when the world’s best chance at a workable weapon | 不 拯救世界最有力的武器需要她研究 |
[25:08] | is focused on getting her daddy to love her. | 而她需要的是父爱 |
[25:19] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[25:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:25] | Mom always said I got my temper from you. | 妈妈总说我遗传了你的脾气 |
[25:28] | No, no. I’m the one who owes the apology. | 不不 我才应该道歉 |
[25:32] | If it feels like I’ve been keeping my distance, | 如果我让你有距离感 |
[25:35] | I assure you, it’s nothing personal. | 我向你保证 与个人无关 |
[25:38] | Yeah, it– it feels personal. | 感觉就是在针对个人 |
[25:41] | No, I mean, it’s not personal to you. | 我是说 不是针对你 |
[25:44] | I’m sorry. I wish I could explain, | 对不起 我也希望我能解释 |
[25:47] | but my life has gotten rather complicated lately. | 但我的生活最近变得很复杂 |
[25:49] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[25:51] | You raised me to enjoy complexity. | 你一直都教我要享受复杂 |
[25:54] | That’s– | 那很… |
[25:57] | The nanomolecular reaction keeps breaking down | 纳米分子反应一直断开 |
[26:00] | because the replication is sequential, not– | 是因为复制是以序列进行 而不是… |
[26:03] | Exponential. | 指数 |
[26:06] | The reaction requires greater complexity. | 反应需要更高的复杂度 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:14] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[26:17] | Because I truly believe | 因为我真心相信 |
[26:20] | I’m seeing you for the first time. | 我这是第一次看见你[的才能] |
[26:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:31] | My friend Barry. | 我的朋友巴里 |
[26:34] | He’s about to do something terrible. | 他打算做一件很糟糕的事 |
[26:38] | This isn’t up for debate. | 这没什么可争论的 |
[26:41] | It’s not even a close call. I mean… | 选择再明显不过 |
[26:44] | Turn myself over to the Dominators, | 我把自己交给支配者 |
[26:45] | they leave the rest of the world alone. | 它们就会放过地球 |
[26:49] | Simple. | 就这么简单 |
[26:50] | No, it’s not simple. | 不 这不简单 |
[26:51] | Barry, it doesn’t matter what you’ve done. | 巴里 不管你做过什么 |
[26:53] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[26:54] | It’s been an honor to know all of you, | 很荣幸能认识你们大家 |
[26:56] | to fight alongside of you. | 能与你们并肩作战 |
[26:58] | Now it’s up to you to keep our home safe. | 现在保卫家园的安全就靠你们了 |
[27:07] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[27:08] | I’m not letting you leave. | 我不会让你走的 |
[27:12] | No offense, Oliver, but you and what army? | 不好意思 奥利弗 但你带军队了吗 |
[27:18] | This one. | 这就是 |
[27:22] | Listen, Red. I don’t like you. | 听着 红衣 我并不喜欢你 |
[27:25] | But when you got a crew, | 但当你有一帮同伙时 |
[27:27] | you don’t take a hit for the rest. | 你不该自己替所有人挨揍 |
[27:37] | That was actually pretty inspiring. | 还真是振奋人心 |
[27:39] | I mean, up until the point | 我是说 直到米克 |
[27:40] | that Mick compared us to a bunch of criminals, but… | 把我们大家比作一群罪犯之前 不过… |
[27:42] | According to the Dominators, we might as well be. | 按支配者的说法 我们和罪犯没什么差别 |
[27:46] | And maybe they’re right. | 或许它们说得对 |
[27:47] | Maybe we do more harm than good, | 或许我们带来的伤害比帮助多 |
[27:49] | but this is our chance to find out. | 但这就是我们找出答案的机会 |
[27:51] | We’re not letting you sacrifice yourself. | 我们不会让你牺牲自己的 |
[27:54] | There’s no way. | 绝不可能 |
[27:56] | I don’t care if that’s what it means to be a hero. | 我不管那样是否能让你成为英雄 |
[27:58] | You’re not a hero to me. | 你对我而言不是英雄 |
[28:02] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[28:06] | Yo. Guys. | 各位 |
[28:08] | You know that ship that landed in Central City? | 在中城登陆的那艘飞船 |
[28:11] | It’s opening up. | 它在打开 |
[28:17] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[28:26] | Reading reports of ships opening all over the world. | 全世界都有飞船打开舱门 |
[28:28] | – Oh, frak. – Talk to me. | -妈的 -跟我说说 |
[28:29] | Something from the Dominators’ mothership just broke atmo, | 支配者母舰上的东西刚穿过大气层 |
[28:31] | and, not to get too technical, but it’s really, | 我不想说得很复杂 |
[28:33] | really big and falling to Earth really, really fast. | 但真的非常巨大而且以极快的速度坠落 |
[28:35] | It’s the meta-bomb. | 是超能炸弹 |
[28:36] | Why would the uglies drop ships on us | 如果丑八怪只是要炸飞我们 |
[28:37] | if they’re just planning on blowing us up? | 为什么要向我们扔飞船 |
[28:39] | Because the ships were a distraction | 用飞船分散我们的注意力 |
[28:41] | to keep us from stopping the meta-bomb. | 不去阻止超能炸弹 |
[28:46] | Too bad, ’cause we’re gonna stop it. | 但可惜 我们会阻止它 |
[28:48] | We’re gonna stop it, right? | 我们会阻止它吧 |
[28:50] | Let’s hope. | 希望是吧 |
[28:54] | We have to keep the Dominators at bay. | 我们得把支配者困在海湾 |
[28:56] | This might help. | 也许有帮助 |
[28:56] | I’ve mass-produced a small device | 我造出了很多个小装置 |
[28:58] | that, when placed on individual Dominators, | 分别放在支配者身上 |
[29:00] | will cause indescribable agony. | 会给它们带来极大的痛苦 |
[29:02] | Not the nicest invention, but this is war. | 不是美好的发明 但这是战争 |
[29:05] | Nice going. | 干得好 |
[29:06] | The caveat, of course, | 必须提醒你们 |
[29:07] | is that if we activate the weapons | 如果在所有的装置 |
[29:08] | before all the devices are placed on the Dominators, | 被放到支配者身上前就引爆 |
[29:11] | they’ll know what we’re up to. | 它们会知道我们打的什么算盘 |
[29:13] | Well, we got to do it fast. | 我们得迅速行动 |
[29:15] | Only way I know how. | 我唯一擅长的 |
[29:22] | Damn, that’s big. | 天呐 好大啊 |
[29:24] | I didn’t think it was gonna be so big. | 我没想过会这么大 |
[29:26] | – What are we gonna do? – You got me. | -我们该怎么办 -问倒我了 |
[29:28] | I only know how to stab, punch, or skewer things. | 我只会捅 揍和刺 |
[30:07] | Fry, you freaks! | 炸死你们这些怪物 |
[30:25] | See you later, Dominator. | 再见 支配者 |
[30:49] | This thing has to have a tractor beam, right? | 这玩意肯定有牵引光束吧 |
[30:51] | Yep. | 对 |
[31:01] | It’s slowing down, but, like, barely. | 慢下来了但快不行了 |
[31:03] | Thank you, Cisco. I haven’t noticed. | 谢谢 西斯科 我还没注意到 |
[31:06] | Strap in. | 系好安全带 |
[31:09] | Firestorm, if you’re done playing with your friends out there, | 火风暴 如果你们跟外面的朋友玩够了 |
[31:11] | we could really use your help. | 我们这里非常需要帮助 |
[31:13] | I’m on it. | 马上来 |
[31:52] | Good work planting Professor Stein’s nano-weapons, | 大家把斯泰因教授的纳米武器安得很好 |
[31:54] | but we still got Dominators all over the country. | 但全国还有很多支配者 |
[31:56] | This looks like a job for Supergirl. | 这像是超女的工作 |
[32:02] | Thanks, Felicity. | 谢谢你 费利西蒂 |
[32:04] | I’m not the least bit insulted. | 我完全不觉得被羞辱 |
[32:05] | Ah, sorry. I meant Supergirl and Flash. | 抱歉 我是说超女和闪电侠 |
[32:07] | This is totally a job for the both of you. | 这完全是你俩的工作 |
[32:09] | That’s what I meant. Supergirl and…Flash. | 我的意思是超女和闪电侠 |
[32:17] | Firestorm, we’re holding it up. | 火风暴 我们在挺着 |
[32:19] | – But, like, barely. – Not helping, Cisco. | -但快不行了 -这么说没帮助 西斯科 |
[32:25] | – Firestorm, do it now! – Do what? | -火风暴 快行动 -什么行动 |
[32:28] | I believe Ms. Lance intends for us | 我相信兰斯小姐要我们 |
[32:29] | to transmute the meta-bomb into something harmless. | 消除超能炸弹的危害 |
[32:32] | I was afraid you were gonna say that. | 我就怕你会这么说 |
[32:44] | All right, devices are being planted. | 装置都安好了 |
[32:46] | Let me know when I can bring the pain. | 等待指示按下控制键 |
[32:50] | Come on, Firestorm. | 快点 火风暴 |
[32:54] | Grey, I can’t do it, man. It’s too big. | 灰老头 我做不到 太大了 |
[32:58] | Still waiting on that signal. | 我还在等指示 |
[33:03] | Do it! | 动手 |
[33:06] | Done. | 完事 |
[33:10] | – It’s working. – What about the superhero bomb? | -奏效了 -那超级英雄炸弹呢 |
[33:16] | I can’t! I can’t do it! | 我不行 我做不到 |
[33:20] | You must, Jefferson. | 你必须做到 杰佛逊 |
[33:21] | I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[33:23] | Her name is Lily, and she’s counting on you. | 她叫莉莉 她就靠你了 |
[33:26] | She’s counting on both of us. | 她就靠我俩了 |
[33:37] | They did it! | 他们做到了 |
[33:40] | They can do that? | 他们可以做到 |
[33:41] | They did that. | 他们做到了 |
[33:43] | Ground, what’s your status? | 地面队伍 汇报情况 |
[33:51] | They’re retreating. | 它们在撤退 |
[33:53] | It’s not just them. | 不止是它们 |
[33:56] | It’s all around the world. | 是全世界的 |
[34:06] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[34:08] | – No, Oliver… – We all did it. | -不 奥利弗 -是我们做到了 |
[34:28] | Many responsibilities have fallen to me | 自从危机开始时总统离开了 |
[34:31] | since the president’s passing at the beginning of this crisis. | 我背负了很多责任 |
[34:35] | Sobering, sad responsibilities. | 重大的 悲痛的责任 |
[34:39] | This is not one of them. | 这个不算 |
[34:43] | Today, it is my distinct honor to bestow upon you | 今天 我非常荣幸地 |
[34:46] | a small acknowledgement of the great debt | 为世界对你们的重大亏欠 |
[34:50] | that the world owes to you all. | 表达小小的谢意 |
[34:53] | Is it just me, or is she really hot? | 只有我觉得 还是她真的很辣 |
[34:55] | Although your brave efforts must remain a secret… | 虽然你们勇敢的付出必须保密 |
[34:58] | She’s hot. | 她很辣 |
[34:59] | Know that, Meta-human or not, | 要知道 不管是不是超能力者 |
[35:02] | masked or not, | 是否戴面具 |
[35:04] | each and every one of you is a hero. | 你们每个人都是英雄 |
[35:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:26] | Let’s go drink. | 去喝一杯吧 |
[35:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[35:32] | It’s like looking into a mirror. | 感觉在看镜子 |
[35:35] | Yeah, you know what’s funny? | 你知道有趣的是什么吗 |
[35:37] | She really kind of looks like my cousin. | 她真的长得很像我表妹 |
[35:41] | – Hey, hey. Guys. – Hey. | -大家好啊 -你好 |
[35:43] | Either of you ever save the world before? | 你们都有拯救世界的经历吗 |
[35:44] | – Mm-hmm. – Last year. | -有 -去年 |
[35:47] | It doesn’t get old, does it? | 不会厌倦吧 是吧 |
[35:48] | Nope. It sure beats screwing up the world. | 不会 比搞砸世界强 |
[35:50] | Hey, you are too hard on yourself. | 你对自己太严苛了 |
[35:52] | That’s what people usually tell me. | 人们经常这么说我 |
[35:54] | And for good reason, I’m sure. | 我相信不是胡说 |
[35:56] | But, back on my Earth, it’s just me and my cousin. | 在我的地球 只有我跟我堂弟 |
[36:00] | Between the two of us, we’re more powerful than– | 我们两个非常强大 比… |
[36:02] | Yeah, everybody in this room combined. | 比这屋里的人加起来都强大 |
[36:04] | No, no. That’s the point. | 不不 这就是重点 |
[36:06] | That’s what you’ve all proven here. | 你们已经证明了 |
[36:09] | Meta-humans an not, superpowers or not, | 不管是不是超能力者 有没有超能力 |
[36:13] | you are Earth’s mightiest heroes. | 你们是地球最强大的英雄 |
[36:18] | I owe you an apology. | 我还没跟你道歉 |
[36:21] | Keeping you at arm’s length was the wrong move, and… | 不该疏远你的 |
[36:26] | Well, the truth is that this Earth | 事实上 这个地球 |
[36:27] | could probably use a Supergirl. | 可能需要超女 |
[36:29] | Well, that’s–that’s funny, ’cause I was just thinking | 真有趣 我刚才也在想 |
[36:31] | my Earth could use an Oliver Queen. | 我的地球需要奥利弗·奎恩 |
[36:37] | I know you said you don’t get unnerved… | 我知道你说你不会气馁 |
[36:40] | But if you did, | 但如果你气馁了 |
[36:43] | I think hardship is what makes us stronger. | 想想艰难的时光 那使我们变得更强大 |
[36:48] | That’s probably why these people look to you as their rock. | 也许这就是大家依靠你的原因 |
[36:53] | You guys feeling the group hug? | 你们觉得要团抱一个吗 |
[36:55] | – No. – Come on. Come on. | -不要 -来吧 来吧 |
[36:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:01] | Hey, Kara. | 卡拉 |
[37:02] | – I made you something. – What? | -我给你造了件东西 -什么 |
[37:04] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[37:06] | What, uh… What is it? | 这是什么 |
[37:10] | Oh, it’s a– | 是台 |
[37:12] | it’s an inter-dimensional extrapolator. | 跨维度外推器 |
[37:14] | – Oh, I… – It creates small breaches, | -我… -可以打开小缺口 |
[37:16] | so you can use it to cross over to our universe any time you need to. | 你有需要时可随时穿梭到我们的宇宙 |
[37:20] | Oh, my God. That’s amazing. | 天呐 太棒了 |
[37:22] | I also included communication functionality, | 我还加入了通讯功能 |
[37:25] | so if you ever need any help, you can always contact the team. | 如果你需要帮助 随时可以联系队伍 |
[37:29] | Hey, Skirt. | 裙子 |
[37:30] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[37:43] | All right, Grey. Spill. | 灰老头 说说看 |
[37:46] | How is it you have a kid? | 你怎么看自己有孩子的事 |
[37:48] | I didn’t think I had to explain | 我觉得我不需要向你解释 |
[37:49] | such matters to you, Jefferson. | 这种事 杰佛逊 |
[37:50] | Come on. You know what I mean. | 拜托 你知道我的意思 |
[37:55] | When we traveled back to 1987, | 我们穿越回1987年时 |
[37:57] | I gave my younger self a lecture | 我奉劝年轻的我 |
[37:59] | about neglecting Clarissa, and he– | 不要忽略克莱丽莎 |
[38:03] | And he followed your advice all the way to pound town. | 所以他听了你的劝与她干柴烈火了 |
[38:08] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[38:10] | You created an Aberration. | 你创造了历史偏差 |
[38:11] | Which is why you cannot tell the team. | 所以你不能告诉队伍 |
[38:14] | If you don’t want me to tell the team, | 你不要我告诉队伍 |
[38:15] | that means you… | 是因为… |
[38:20] | I do not want to lose my daughter. | 我不想失去我的女儿 |
[38:30] | Something tells me you weren’t invited here. | 我感觉你不是受邀来这的 |
[38:33] | – Dr. Heywood. – Don’t “Dr. Heywood” me. | -海伍德博士 -别叫我海伍德博士 |
[38:35] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[38:36] | I like parties, and I’m here for the mop-up. | 我喜欢派对 我是来扫尾的 |
[38:39] | Cover-up. But you can’t cover this up. | 掩盖 但你掩盖不了这件事 |
[38:42] | Agent Smith! | 史密斯特工 |
[38:43] | It’s so funny seeing you here. | 在这看见你还挺有趣的 |
[38:45] | I was just having the loveliest chat | 我刚跟你的总统 |
[38:47] | with your president about you. | 愉快地聊了你 |
[38:49] | I was telling her, on my Earth, | 我告诉她在我的地球 |
[38:50] | we have a Department of Extranormal Operations, | 有个超自然行动局 |
[38:52] | which deals specifically with aliens. | 专门处理外星人的问题 |
[38:55] | She thought as an excellent idea. | 她觉得这个主意挺好的 |
[38:58] | She also loved my pitch about reassigning you to Antarctica. | 她也挺喜欢我把你调派到南极洲的建议 |
[39:08] | Maybe next time, | 也许下次你该对来自 |
[39:09] | you’re a little nicer to strange visitors from another planet. | 别的星球的陌生访客友好点 |
[39:14] | Pack a jacket! | 带件外套吧 |
[39:17] | You ready to see if Cisco’s gadget works? | 准备见识西斯科造的小配件了吗 |
[39:19] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[39:20] | And remember, if you guys ever need me, | 记得 如果需要我 |
[39:23] | I’m just a call away. | 尽管打给我 |
[39:24] | Same here. | 你也是 |
[39:37] | It’s weird to think that all of this started with the two of us. | 我奇怪地觉得这一切都是我俩开始的 |
[39:43] | You ever think what it would be like | 你有想过如果我们 |
[39:44] | if we never got on that boat? | 没登上那艘船会怎样吗 |
[39:46] | I don’t know if I have to think about it. | 我不知道我该不该去想 |
[39:49] | I mean, maybe the Dominators showed us | 也许支配者已经 |
[39:50] | what our lives would have been like. | 展现给我们看了 |
[39:54] | I know it was a prison, but in a way– | 我知道那是间监狱 但那算是… |
[39:57] | In a way, it was a gift. | 那算是一份礼物 |
[40:05] | – Stay out of trouble. – Yeah. | -别惹麻烦 -好 |
[40:13] | There she goes, off to her spaceship, | 她回到她的飞船上了 |
[40:16] | time traveling as if it’s totally normal. | 时间旅行对她而言已经很正常 |
[40:19] | Well, John, it’s like you said. | 约翰 如你所说 |
[40:21] | Normal sort of went out the window when this one arrived. | 这家伙来了之后就无正常可言了 |
[40:26] | I may never understand you, man, but… | 也许我永远无法理解你 但 |
[40:30] | you’re one of the best men I know. | 你在我认识的人中是数一数二的 |
[40:32] | Thanks, Dig. | 谢谢你 狄戈 |
[40:35] | So…you forgive me for what I did? | 所以你原谅我做的事了吗 |
[40:40] | Barry, it’s like I keep telling this guy. | 巴里 就像我一直告诉这家伙的 |
[40:41] | You have to forgive yourself. | 你得原谅你自己 |
[40:44] | – Yeah. – Good luck. | -好 -祝你好运 |
[40:46] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[40:49] | Well, we got to do this more often. | 我们得经常这样 |
[40:51] | Get together, I mean. | 我是说聚一聚 |
[40:53] | I don’t know if the world could take it. | 不知道世界承受得了吗 |
[40:54] | I meant, like, without the world being threatened. | 不用等到世界有危险 |
[40:57] | If the world wasn’t being threatened, | 如果世界没危险 |
[41:00] | what would we do? | 我们做什么呢 |
[41:06] | I’m just saying, | 我想说 |
[41:08] | next time, I’m gonna get you. | 下次我会打败你 |
[41:10] | I’m just saying, I beat you twice. | 我想说 我打败你两次了 |
[41:11] | – The first time was a tie. – And the second time? | -第一次是平手 -那第二次呢 |
[41:14] | There were no witnesses the second time. | 第二次没有目击者 |
[41:19] | Superspeed Arrow duels… | 极速者和绿箭的决斗 |
[41:21] | Our lives aren’t exactly normal. | 我们的生活本来就不正常 |
[41:23] | I told Kara that I was looking to reclaim some normal. | 我告诉卡拉我要找回些正常的生活 |
[41:29] | Thinking on it now, I’m…I’m not so sure. | 现在想想看 我也不太确定 |
[41:33] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[41:35] | We both got a look at what life would look like normal. | 我们都看见了我们正常生活的样子 |
[41:40] | It would’ve been happy. | 会很快乐 |
[41:42] | But not full. | 但不完整 |
[41:44] | No. No, nowhere close. | 对 沾不上边 |
[41:48] | To things not being normal. | 为不正常的事物干杯 |
[41:52] | To life being full. | 为完整的人生干杯 |