时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Time travel is real, | 时间旅行是真实存在的 |
[00:03] | and all of history is vulnerable to attack, | 而所有的历史都脆弱不堪 |
[00:06] | which is why we must travel through time | 所以我们必须穿越时间 |
[00:08] | to stop the spread of these so-called time Aberrations | 阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来 |
[00:11] | and to erase their damage to history. | 并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏 |
[00:13] | We are a team of outcasts and misfits, | 我们是一队浪人和超能力者 |
[00:16] | so please don’t call us heroes. | 所以请不要叫我们英雄 |
[00:18] | We’re Legends. | 我们是传奇 |
[00:24] | – Thank you, Mister… – Hex. | -谢谢 你是 -海克斯 |
[00:27] | Jonah Hex. | 乔纳·海克斯 |
[00:28] | Temporal Aberrations cause these things | 时间偏差会造成一种叫 |
[00:30] | called timequakes. | 时震的现象 |
[00:32] | If there was a way of locating their epicenters, | 如果能够定位它们的震中 |
[00:34] | maybe we’ll be able to fix the Aberrations before they happen. | 也许我们能提前修复偏差 |
[01:04] | Whoa, wanderer. | 流浪者 |
[01:09] | Don’t see many folks around here. | 附近都没什么人了 |
[01:11] | Been a while since this old mine | 采矿潮已经过去一段时间了 |
[01:12] | turned up anything worth taking. | 这里面已经没什么值得开采的东西了 |
[01:14] | Then I guess I’ll be on my way. | 那我想我继续走我的路 |
[01:16] | And let you be on yours. | 你们也继续走你们的 |
[01:19] | Oh, ain’t you heard? | 你不知道吗 |
[01:23] | I’m the one that does the lettin’ around here. | 这个地方我说了算 |
[01:29] | – Or do you need a reminder? – Wait. | -还是需要我提醒你一下 -等等 |
[01:31] | I know things about these mines. | 我知道这些矿的一些事 |
[01:34] | Things I can’t tell you if I’m shot. | 如果我死了就没法告诉你了 |
[01:35] | Oh, you’ll tell me. | 你会告诉我的 |
[01:38] | Or I’ll shoot you, otherwise. | 否则我就打死你 |
[01:40] | Now lower that iron and start talking. | 把枪放下 开始说吧 |
[01:45] | The ore in there? | 这里面的矿石 |
[01:47] | It’s rare. | 很稀有 |
[01:49] | And powerful. | 而且威力无穷 |
[01:50] | More powerful than gold. | 比金子还值钱 |
[01:52] | And how would you be the one to know that? | 那你是怎么知道的呢 |
[01:55] | I can show you. | 我可以展示给你看 |
[01:57] | With your permission. | 如果你同意的话 |
[02:04] | Found it using this. | 用这东西能找到 |
[02:06] | There’s enough in that mine for the both of us. | 里面的矿石够我们分的了 |
[02:08] | We’re the only ones who know. | 只有我们知道 |
[02:10] | We can be like partners. | 我们可以成为生意伙伴 |
[02:13] | Give it here. | 给我 |
[02:27] | Nice doing business with you, partner. | 很高兴跟你做买卖 生意伙伴 |
[02:37] | What’s with bad guys and ancient amulets? | 这群坏人和这个护身符是怎么回事 |
[02:39] | Any idea why Darhk wants this? | 知道达克为什么想要这个吗 |
[02:40] | All I know is, it’s never a good idea | 我知道的是 如果对手开始 |
[02:42] | when your nemesis starts accessorizing. | 穿戴饰品了 肯定不是件好事 |
[02:44] | And he’s teamed up with a Speedster. | 而且他还跟极速者合伙了 |
[02:46] | – What’s a Speedster? – Someone with super speed. | -极速者是什么 -有超级速度的人 |
[02:48] | That’s how Darhk escaped. | 这就是达克能跑掉的原因 |
[02:49] | The energy of the Speed Force grants the Speedster | 神速力的能量让极速者有了 |
[02:52] | Chronokinesis, temporal manipulation. | 时间控制术 能够操纵时间 |
[02:54] | English, Professor. | 请说大白话 教授 |
[02:55] | It means that his running real fast, | 就是说他能跑得非常快 |
[02:57] | lets him time travel. | 从而可以进行时间旅行 |
[02:59] | I’ll be in my room. | 我回我的房间了 |
[03:00] | Martin, I need you to gather everything you can on Speedsters. | 马丁 你收集一下所有极速者的资料 |
[03:04] | And Nate’s right– this amulet looks a lot like | 内特说得对 这个护身符很像 |
[03:06] | the one we recovered off the Nazis. | 我们从纳粹手里抢回来的那个 |
[03:08] | There’s got to be a connection. | 它们之间肯定有联系 |
[03:10] | Let me guess, I’m on library duty. | 如果没猜错的话 是我负责查资料 |
[03:12] | We’re dealing with a Speedster here. | 我们现在面对的是极速者 |
[03:14] | How long we gonna keep this secret from them, Grey? | 我们还能把这秘密守多久 灰老头 |
[03:17] | Come on, future Barry’s message. | 想想未来巴里的信息 |
[03:19] | Yes, I know what you’re talking about, Jefferson. | 我知道你在说什么 杰佛逊 |
[03:22] | And we have been through this. | 咱们之前也谈过了 |
[03:23] | Barry implored us not to share any info– | 巴里请求我们不要分享任何信息… |
[03:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:31] | I’m fine, it’s just-just a headache. | 我没事 就是头痛 |
[03:34] | You would tell me if something was up, right? | 事情不对你会告诉我的 对吧 |
[03:36] | ‘Cause if we start keeping things from each other– | 因为如果我们开始彼此隐瞒对方… |
[03:37] | I just need to rest. | 我只是需要休息 |
[03:39] | Saving history can be extremely wearing on the body. | 拯救历史很消耗体力的 |
[03:48] | I’m thinking this amulet dates back | 我认为这个护身符可以追溯到 |
[03:49] | to Late Antiquity and is Judeo-Christian in origin. | 古代后期以及犹太基督教起源 |
[03:53] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:55] | Is–is that great? | 有那么好吗 |
[03:56] | Well, I can’t find a reference of it anywhere. | 我在哪都找不到有关它的参考文献 |
[03:59] | Like, none. | 一点痕迹没有 |
[04:00] | Historically speaking, this doesn’t exist. | 以历史学来说 这东西不存在 |
[04:03] | Well, this is right in front of us, | 但这就在咱们眼前 |
[04:05] | so I’d say it does exist. | 所以我说它是存在的 |
[04:06] | And we know that Damien Darhk and the Speedster | 而我们也知道达米恩·达克和极速者 |
[04:09] | are willing to kill for it. | 愿意为它而杀人 |
[04:10] | Sounds like you got some more homework to do. | 听起来你有更多作业要做了 |
[04:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:14] | I-I just thought, becoming a superhero, | 我还以为成为超级英雄后 |
[04:16] | I would spend less time in the library than my old job. | 我可以不用像从前一样花那么多时间在图书馆 |
[04:19] | That’s all. | 只是如此 |
[04:19] | Well, research skills are a kind of superpower. | 研究能力也算是一种超级能力 |
[04:22] | And you can turn to steel. | 而且你还能变成钢铁 |
[04:23] | So you got two. | 所以你有俩超能力 |
[04:27] | Saved by the Aberration. | 偏差来救场了 |
[04:29] | Oh, what’s the Trouble Alert say? | 麻烦提醒显示的什么 |
[04:31] | Look, I told you, don’t call it that. | 我跟你说了 别那么叫它 |
[04:34] | The timequake’s epicenter is Liberty, Colorado, 1874. | 时震中心是自由市 科罗拉多 1874年 |
[04:39] | Back to the Wild West. | 回到荒野西部 |
[04:40] | You guys were in the Old West? | 你们去过老西部吗 |
[04:41] | – Yeah, town made me a Sheriff. – That’s cool. | -是 我还当上了治安官 -真酷 |
[04:44] | All right, well, I will go tell Jax and Stein. | 好吧 我去告诉杰克斯和斯泰因 |
[04:47] | Who wants to tell Rory? | 谁想去告诉罗里 |
[04:48] | – Not it. – Not it. | -不想 -不想 |
[04:50] | What? | 什么 |
[04:54] | Okay. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我去 |
[04:57] | I don’t know how to use ’em, but I’m wearing spurs. | 我不知道怎么用 但我要穿上马刺 |
[05:01] | I remember my first time in the Wild West. | 我记得第一次去荒野西部 |
[05:03] | I drove a real-life desperado out of town. | 我把一个实实在在的暴徒逐出了镇子 |
[05:04] | – That’s cool. – And that was my hat. | -挺酷的 -那是我的帽子 |
[05:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:15] | – That’s cool. – What’s this? | -这个酷 -这是什么 |
[05:17] | Oh, uh, that’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:19] | Don’t open that-you don’t have to open– | 别打开那个 你不需要打开… |
[05:20] | you opened it. | 你打开了 |
[05:22] | Did you draw your own superhero costume? | 你画了自己的超级英雄服装吗 |
[05:24] | No. | 不是 |
[05:26] | Absolutely not. Yeah, I did. | 绝对没有 好吧 我画了 |
[05:27] | And I only did, because when I steel up, | 我这么做 是因为当我变钢铁时 |
[05:29] | my clothes stretch out and they fit all weird. | 我的衣服就撑起来 感觉很奇怪 |
[05:31] | And besides, don’t I deserve a suit? | 再说 战服不是我应得的吗 |
[05:33] | I mean, am I just the research guy here? | 我是说 难道我就是研究人员吗 |
[05:35] | Look, I-I know what it’s like to be a rookie. | 我知道作为一个新人是什么感觉 |
[05:38] | Just, uh, follow my lead, and you’ll be fine out there. | 只要跟着我走 你就会没事的 |
[05:41] | Oh, I know a few things about the Old West. | 我了解一些老西部的事 |
[05:42] | Like, for instance, nobody says, “Howdy.” | 就比如 没人说”泥嚎” |
[05:45] | And, uh… you know how to ride a horse, right? | 你知道怎么骑马 对吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, I can figure it out. | 我会搞明白的 |
[05:49] | – This loaded? – Yes. | -这上膛了 -是的 |
[05:51] | It is? | 上膛了吗 |
[06:12] | Guys, I think my, uh, horse is broken! | 各位 我想我的马累坏了 |
[06:18] | Where’s the Professor? | 教授在哪里 |
[06:19] | Uh, he’s feeling a little off. | 他有点不舒服 |
[06:21] | More whiskey for me. | 那我能多喝点威士忌了 |
[06:25] | Sounds like a commotion of some kind. | 那边听着像有些动静 |
[06:26] | Hold back, let’s get a better look. | 别慌 搞清楚了再说 |
[06:35] | Look at him up there, boy! | 看他挂那的样子 兄弟们 |
[06:37] | Ah, it’s a hanging. | 要把他绞死啊 |
[06:41] | Is that Hex? | 是海克斯吗 |
[06:43] | You know that man? | 你认识那家伙 |
[06:46] | We got to help him. | 我们得救他 |
[06:47] | Well, we got to take his crew out first. | 那得先解决他身边那些人 |
[06:49] | – They look armed. – Don’t worry, guys. | -他们好像有武器 -别担心 各位 |
[06:51] | – I got this! – What? | -看我的 -什么 |
[06:54] | Well, well, well, you look a lot less mean | 脖子上套着绞索 |
[06:56] | with that noose around your neck, don’t you, Hex? | 你就没那么凶神恶煞了吧 海克斯 |
[06:59] | You think this is finished? | 你以为这就算完了吗 |
[07:01] | Lookin’ pretty finished to me. | 我看你差不多是玩完了 |
[07:02] | Don’t you think, boys? | 你们觉得呢 兄弟们 |
[07:09] | You son of a bitch! | 你个王八蛋 |
[07:10] | You might want to slow down there. | 劝你还是悠着点 |
[07:13] | Because these here parts ain’t big enough for the… | 因为这地方可不够我们五人 |
[07:17] | five of us. | 大打出手 |
[07:18] | – And who the hell are you? – What he said. | -你他妈是谁 -他说什么 |
[07:20] | On second thought, I don’t give a damn! | 算了 我他妈才不在乎你是谁 |
[07:40] | Hold still, Hex. | 别动 海克斯 |
[07:56] | Nice shot. | 好枪法 |
[08:06] | Now you get on that horse and you ride | 现在给我赶紧骑马滚远点 |
[08:08] | till you feel like you can’t ride any further, then… | 一直骑到骑不动了 然后 |
[08:11] | you ride some more. | 有多远滚多远 |
[08:12] | Now go on, get! Go on! | 赶紧的 上马 滚 |
[08:19] | Face. | 你的脸 |
[08:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:23] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[08:26] | Oh, hell. | 天呢 |
[08:31] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[08:34] | Saved by a filly. Ain’t it the damnedest? | 被小姑娘救了 简直不可思议 |
[08:37] | A simple “Thank you” would suffice. | 简单说句”谢谢”就行了 |
[08:39] | How’d you know I needed saving? | 你怎么知道我有难 |
[08:40] | Because we got an alert that history was being changed, | 因为我们收到提醒显示有人改变了历史 |
[08:43] | and the coordinates led us to your hanging. | 坐标指向你被吊起来的地方 |
[08:45] | Well, I guess it’s nice to know that I matter. | 很高兴知道原来我也挺重要 |
[08:47] | Leaving already? I didn’t get to shoot anyone. | 这就要走了 我的枪还没见血呢 |
[08:50] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[08:54] | Where’s Rip? | 里普在哪 |
[08:58] | He’s MIA. | 他失踪了 |
[09:00] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[09:02] | How the hell did you miscreants | 没了他 你们这群恶徒 |
[09:03] | manage to not get yourselves killed without him? | 怎么撑到现在的 |
[09:05] | Miss Lance has been serving as Captain. | 兰斯小姐现在是船长 |
[09:09] | But she’s a lady. | 但她是个女的 |
[09:11] | You are a lady, right? | 你是个女的吧 |
[09:13] | You know I could take your life just as easily as I saved it. | 你知道我要你命和救你命都易如反掌吧 |
[09:16] | Oh, fiery. | 真暴躁 |
[09:18] | Whoever breaks her’s in for a wild ride. | 俘获她的芳心就像驯服野马 |
[09:21] | Too bad this filly’s into other fillies. | 可惜这姑娘喜欢的也是姑娘 |
[09:25] | You don’t say. | 不是吧 |
[09:27] | So how did you end up in the noose? | 你是怎么被人吊起来了 |
[09:29] | Well, I was collecting the bounty | 我要去领干掉 |
[09:30] | on a pissant by the name of Quentin Turnbull. | 小角色昆汀·特布尔的赏金 |
[09:33] | – As in “Turnbull Country”? – Never heard of it. | -叫什么”特布尔国” -从没听说过 |
[09:36] | That’s because it’s not supposed to exist. | 因为不该有这个国家 |
[09:38] | This book has changed since the last time I saw it. | 这本书和我上次看过之后变得不一样了 |
[09:40] | – Check this out–Gideon. – Right away. | -看看这个 吉迪恩 -马上 |
[09:43] | That’s a map of the United States from 1876. | 这是1876年的一张美国地图 |
[09:47] | All right, who is Turnbull? | 好了 特布尔是谁 |
[09:48] | Two-bit, yellow-bellied cattle rustler. | 微不足道 胆小又卑鄙的窃贼 |
[09:50] | Who controls all of the land west of the Rocky Mountains. | 他统治着落基山脉的西部土地 |
[09:53] | Looks like we found our Aberration. | 看来我们找到了历史偏差 |
[09:55] | Am I supposed to have the faintest idea what the hell this means? | 我完全不知道你们在说什么 |
[09:57] | It’s means that we need to stop Turnbull | 在说我们要阻止特布尔 |
[09:59] | from taking over the West. | 统治西部 |
[10:01] | Looks like you got yourself a posse, partner. | 看来我们是你的武装援兵 搭档 |
[10:11] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 |
[10:12] | Ever since Turnbull set up shop ’bout six months ago, | 自从特布尔六个月前开设店铺之后 |
[10:15] | everyone’s been run out of town or made to work in the mine. | 大家不是逃离小镇 就是被安排去矿地工作 |
[10:18] | Mine? What kind of mine? Gold? | 矿 什么矿 金矿 |
[10:20] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[10:21] | Nobody’s been mining for gold through these parts | 半个世纪以来 没人在这一带 |
[10:23] | for half a century. | 采金 |
[10:25] | Listen to me, “These parts”– I sound like I’m a cowboy. | 说到这一带 听起来好像我是个牛仔 |
[10:27] | Well, he’s pulling something out of the ground | 他从地下挖了些 |
[10:28] | that’s making him rich– Turnbull also owns the saloon. | 让他发大财的东西 特布尔还有间酒馆 |
[10:31] | The hotel, the laundry… and the whorehouse. | 旅馆 洗衣店 还有妓院 |
[10:34] | The answer’s no, Mick. | 不能去 米克 |
[10:36] | Turnbull’s got an office above the saloon. | 特布尔在酒馆上面有间办公室 |
[10:39] | It’s also got about a dozen men | 那里也有一堆人 |
[10:40] | making sure nobody gets close to him. | 确保没人能接近他 |
[10:42] | I think I know how we can. | 我有办法接近他 |
[10:44] | Mick. | 米克 |
[10:46] | Why don’t you mosey on in there? | 要不你溜达进去吧 |
[10:47] | – Have yourself a good time. – If you insist. | -玩得开心 -遵命 |
[10:50] | I’m not sure I understand your plan. | 我没明白你的计划 |
[10:51] | You just set a match to a powder keg. | 你刚往炸药桶扔了根火柴 |
[10:53] | And if Turnbull doesn’t want his saloon to burn down, | 如果特布尔不想他的酒馆炸掉 |
[10:55] | then he’s gonna have to come out of his office and deal with it. | 那他就得走出办公室 解决问题 |
[10:58] | Better yet, get your boy to get in a fight with Turnbull | 更好的是 叫你的人进去跟特布尔挑事 |
[11:00] | and bring him out here on the street. | 把他带到街上来 |
[11:01] | Amaya, your job is to make sure Rory | 阿玛雅 你的任务是要保证 |
[11:03] | keeps his pistol in his pants until he’s outside the saloon. | 罗里在走出酒馆之前没有拔枪 |
[11:06] | Clearly, I drew the short straw. | 看来我抽到了下下签 |
[11:09] | So what you want us to do? | 那你要我们怎么做 |
[11:11] | Reckon I can post up nearby with a long gun. | 我想我可以拿着长枪在附近守着 |
[11:14] | – Are you chewing tobacco? – Mm, Tootsie Roll. | -你在嚼烟草吗 -杜喜糖果 |
[11:17] | Get rid of your hats and your guns. | 拿掉你的帽子和枪 |
[11:19] | What? I thought we were supposed to be some badass cowboys? | 什么 我们不是要变身厉害的牛仔吗 |
[11:22] | You guys want to know how Turnbull | 你们想知道特布尔是如何 |
[11:23] | went from being a cattle rustler | 从一个卑鄙的窃贼 |
[11:25] | to running his own country? | 变成一个国家的统治者吗 |
[11:27] | I’m gonna need you to infiltrate his base of operations. | 我要你们潜入他的根据地 |
[11:30] | As what? | 扮演什么人 |
[11:34] | Y’all are tax collectors? | 你们都是收税员 |
[11:35] | We’re here to go over your books | 我们是来检查帐目 |
[11:37] | and make sure everything’s in order. | 确保一切秩序井然 |
[11:38] | And we’re in a bit of a hurry, so, uh… | 而且我们有点赶时间 |
[11:40] | Yes, we’re on the next train back to Washington D.C. | 是的 我们要赶下一班列车回华盛顿特区 |
[11:43] | Well, there ain’t no train to Washington. | 根本没有火车去华盛顿 |
[11:46] | Pass won’t be open till spring. | 关口要到春天才开 |
[11:48] | He means mule train. | 他说的是骡子列车 |
[11:51] | This guy. | 这个人就是这样 |
[11:54] | How’d I go from desperado to accountant? | 我怎么从亡命之徒变成了会计师 |
[11:56] | At least Mick’s having fun. | 至少米克玩得很开心 |
[11:58] | Stuck here doing research while everyone else is out drinking. | 大家都出去喝酒 我们却困在这里做调查 |
[12:02] | It’s like high school all over again. | 就像是高中再现似的 |
[12:06] | A shot. | 来一杯 |
[12:13] | Make it two. | 两杯 |
[12:16] | You’re with him? | 你和他一起吗 |
[12:17] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[12:27] | Guys, I think I found something. | 各位 我找到线索了 |
[12:29] | According to this ledger, | 根据这本帐簿 |
[12:30] | Turnbull’s stockpiling some kind of ore in a nearby mining camp. | 特布尔在附近的采矿营地囤积某种矿石 |
[12:36] | And you are? | 你是谁 |
[12:38] | I work for Mr. Turnbull. | 我在特布尔先生手下工作 |
[12:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:42] | My friends and I are with the Internal Revenue Ser- | 我们在国税局工作 |
[12:44] | Ah, Mr. Turnbull don’t like no taxmen. | 特布尔先生可不喜欢收税员 |
[12:47] | Well, nobody likes paying taxes, | 没人喜欢纳税 |
[12:49] | but they are an essential part of the Federal Government– | 但这是联邦政府重要的一部分 |
[12:51] | Mr. Turnbull don’t like the Federal Government, neither. | 特布尔先生也不喜欢联邦政府 |
[12:55] | Is that why he’s trying to start his own country? | 所以他想要建立自己的国家吗 |
[12:58] | Oh, now see, why’d you have to go and say something like that? | 我明白你们来这里撒野什么了 |
[13:02] | Now I got to pump some lead into you | 现在我得给你们几个枪子儿 |
[13:04] | so you don’t go blabbing to the wrong person. | 这样你们就不会出去乱说了 |
[13:07] | Hey, hey, would you shoot an unarmed man? | 你难道会攻击手无寸铁之人吗 |
[13:12] | I think that’s a yes. | 我想他会 |
[13:19] | So what’s your history with Turnbull? | 你和特布尔有什么过节 |
[13:22] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[13:24] | Well, you said that you had dealings over the years. | 你说你们交手很多年了 |
[13:28] | I can tell a vendetta when I see one. | 我可以看出其中的宿怨 |
[13:31] | I’m kind of an expert when it comes to revenge. | 我在复仇这方面算是专家 |
[13:35] | This is what it’s like working with a woman? | 和女人共事就是这个样子吗 |
[13:37] | You just sit around and talk about your feelings? | 坐着谈论感受吗 |
[13:40] | Well, if your “Feelings” are what almost got you hung, | 如果你的感受使你差点被绞死 |
[13:43] | then, yeah, I’d say they’re worth talking about. | 是的 应该谈论 |
[13:47] | Not in my century. | 在我的时代不是 |
[13:50] | Now that we’ve got outlaw outfits, | 既然我们有了亡命之徒的装束 |
[13:51] | it’s time to find out what Turnbull’s stockpiling at his mining camp. | 是时候去采矿营地找出特布尔在囤积什么 |
[13:55] | Or we could do the responsible thing and head back to the ship | 或者我们把任务做完 然后跟其他队友 |
[13:58] | with the rest of the team. | 一起回到飞船 |
[14:00] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[14:04] | Time to cowboy up. | 是时候做一回牛仔了 |
[14:19] | Another blackjack. | 又是21点 |
[14:20] | Must be my lucky day. | 今天一定是我的幸运日 |
[14:22] | – You’re cheating. – I’m winning. | -你在作弊 -我在赢 |
[14:26] | Sweetheart, that’s for you. | 亲爱的 这是给你的 |
[14:28] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[14:31] | Piano man. | 弹钢琴的 |
[14:32] | Play something else. | 弹点别的 |
[14:34] | I’ve had more fun at a funeral. | 别这么丧 |
[14:37] | Bartender! | 酒保 |
[14:41] | And who might you be? | 你是谁 |
[14:43] | – Name’s Turnbull. – Never heard of him. | -我是特布尔 -没听说过 |
[14:46] | That’s my name on the sign in front of the saloon. | 酒吧门口的招牌上就是我的名字 |
[14:49] | Or can’t you read? | 还是说你不识字 |
[14:52] | So it’s your money I’m winning? | 所以说我赢了你的钱 |
[14:54] | Well, that’s interesting. | 有趣 |
[15:03] | I’d say your luck has run out, partner. | 你的运气用完了 伙计 |
[15:07] | You just gonna stand there and make threats? | 你就站那儿威胁我 |
[15:10] | Or you gonna back it up? | 还是要动手 |
[15:14] | Amaya, what’s going on in there? | 阿玛雅 情况怎么样 |
[15:16] | You wanted Rory to start a fight. | 你要罗里来挑事 |
[15:19] | I’d say your plan’s working. | 计划奏效了 |
[15:26] | Man, these clothes smell like ass. | 这些衣服的味道糟透了 |
[15:29] | People didn’t wash in the Wild Wild West? | 狂野西部的人都不洗衣服吗 |
[15:31] | Well, we’re criminals, remember? | 我们是歹徒 知道吗 |
[15:32] | It’s important to smell the part. | 气味伪装一致很重要 |
[15:34] | Game faces, boys. | 准备好 伙计 |
[15:35] | We got company. | 敌人就在前方 |
[15:38] | I don’t recognize you three. | 我不认得你们三个 |
[15:40] | That’s probably ’cause of our new bandanas. | 大概是因为我们的新帕子 |
[15:44] | This one off his rocker? | 他发神经了吗 |
[15:46] | You could blow his brains out, only he doesn’t got any. | 你可以爆开他的脑子 只是他没脑子 |
[15:58] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[16:01] | Gideon, let’s run the neural imaging scan again. | 吉迪恩 再运行一次神经成像扫描 |
[16:05] | There must be something you missed. | 你肯定漏了什么 |
[16:06] | The odds that I misdiagnosed your condition | 我误诊的可能性 |
[16:08] | are infinitesimally thin. | 微乎其微 |
[16:10] | The algorithm programmed into my medical diagnostic systems– | 我的医疗诊断系统算法… |
[16:13] | Please just do it. | 拜托你运行吧 |
[16:15] | As you wish, Professor. | 如你所愿 教授 |
[16:25] | Biometric scan reveals all brain functions | 生物识别扫描显示 |
[16:27] | are within normal parameters. | 脑部功能参数正常 |
[16:29] | Physiologically, there’s nothing wrong with you. | 从生理角度来看 你没有任何问题 |
[16:31] | Are you implying that my symptoms are psychosomatic? | 你是暗示我有精神问题吗 |
[16:34] | Because… | 因为… |
[16:43] | Please… | 拜托了… |
[16:44] | I need you to run the test again. | 我需要你再测一次 |
[17:02] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:04] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[17:06] | It’s dwarf star. | 这是矮星 |
[17:09] | One of the rarest minerals in the universe. | 宇宙间最稀有的矿物之一 |
[17:11] | How does this help Turnbull take over the West? | 这跟特布尔征服西方世界有什么关系 |
[17:13] | I used dwarf star to power the ATOM suit. | 我以前用矮星给原子侠战衣供能 |
[17:16] | The piece I had was the size of your little finger. | 只需用小手指那么大的一块 |
[17:17] | There’s enough potential energy here | 而这里所蕴含的能量 |
[17:19] | to power the entire Wild West. | 足以给整个狂野西部供能 |
[17:22] | Or blow it up. | 或是摧毁它 |
[17:24] | Question is, how does Turnbull even know what it is? | 问题是 特布尔怎么知道这是什么东西 |
[17:30] | Bet ya this has something to do with it. | 我敢打赌 肯定跟这有关 |
[17:40] | It’s some sort of tracker, definitely not from the 1800s. | 这是个追踪器 绝不是十九世纪的东西 |
[17:43] | Probably stole it from the time pirate. | 可能是从时间海盗那偷来的 |
[17:44] | We got to get this out of here. | 我们得把它弄走 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:49] | Oh, I should’ve mentioned, | 我忘了说 |
[17:50] | it’s also the densest material in the universe. | 这也是宇宙间密度最大的物质 |
[17:54] | Let’s get the rest of the team. | 我们把其他队友都叫来吧 |
[17:56] | Amaya, it’s been forever, | 阿玛雅 你进去很久了 |
[17:58] | what the hell is going on in there? | 里面到底什么情况 |
[17:59] | Your plan’s caught something of a snag. | 你的计划出了点问题 |
[18:01] | Explain. | 请解释一下 |
[18:03] | Well, it’s hard to… | 这很难… |
[18:04] | but Mr. Rory and Mr. Turnbull… | 但罗里先生和特布尔先生… |
[18:09] | Like each other. | 喜欢上对方了 |
[18:10] | What? | 什么 |
[18:12] | What happened to Rory starting a fight? | 罗里要挑起的事呢 |
[18:14] | I think it’s more likely that him and Turnbull | 我觉得他更可能和特布尔 |
[18:15] | get matching tattoos. | 去纹一对纹身 |
[18:17] | Then they told me to put my hands up and my pants fell down. | 他们叫我举起手来时 我的裤子掉了 |
[18:20] | Because of all the loot I was carrying! | 因为我兜里揣着好多宝贝 |
[18:24] | You see, that’s what them damn fools | 愚蠢的华盛顿政府 |
[18:27] | in government back in Washington don’t understand, | 就是不懂这个 |
[18:29] | that men like you and me, we wasn’t meant to live in cages. | 像我们这样的人 不该被关进牢笼 |
[18:33] | Hell, that’s why our forbearers | 该死的 所以我们的祖先 |
[18:34] | busted away from England to begin with, | 才会离开英格兰 |
[18:35] | so we could be free! | 以获得自由 |
[18:37] | And that’s what “Turnbull Country” is all about. | 这就是”特布尔国”的意义 |
[18:39] | It’s about keeping the Wild West wild. | 要保持狂野西部的狂野 |
[18:42] | I’ll drink to that. | 我要为此干一杯 |
[18:46] | Will you have some of that? | 你要来点那个吗 |
[18:51] | Are you gonna sit around while those two bend elbows? | 你就这么待着等他俩喝酒吗 |
[18:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:55] | I’m gonna collect my bounty, | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[18:56] | whether you like it or not. | 我都要去领赏金 |
[18:57] | Stick to the plan, Jonah. | 按计划行事 乔纳 |
[18:59] | Your guy on the inside ain’t sticking to no plan, | 你队友在里面都不按计划行事了 |
[19:01] | why the hell should I? | 我凭什么要按计划 |
[19:04] | Sara? What do you want me to do? | 莎拉 你想让我做什么 |
[19:08] | Brace yourself. | 做好准备 |
[19:13] | Turnbull! | 特布尔 |
[19:18] | Well, if it ain’t the great Jonah Hex, himself. | 这不是大名鼎鼎的乔纳·海克斯本人吗 |
[19:23] | Whoo, you got quite a pair | 你还真有胆量 |
[19:25] | to walk into my establishment like this. | 敢这样到我的场子里来 |
[19:27] | You’re like a cockroach. | 你就像蟑螂一样 |
[19:29] | Hard to kill. | 很难赶尽杀绝 |
[19:30] | I’m taking you in. | 我要干掉你 |
[19:32] | Alive or dead. | 生还是死 |
[19:34] | Your choice. | 自己选 |
[19:36] | I choose… | 我选择 |
[19:38] | dead! | 死 |
[19:44] | Actually, Jonah… | 实际上 乔纳 |
[19:47] | I’m glad you decided to pay me this little visit. | 很高兴你决定拜访我 |
[19:50] | You see, I’ve been working on a little something. | 我最近一直有事在忙 |
[19:54] | It seems that ore that I discovered… | 看来我发现的那种矿石… |
[19:59] | Well, it’s got special qualities. | 特质与众不同 |
[20:17] | Let’s party! | 狂欢起来吧 |
[20:38] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[20:47] | Why do you guys get to have all the fun? | 为什么你们就能玩得这么开心 |
[20:50] | We just got back from Turnbull’s mine. | 我们刚从特布尔的矿井回来 |
[20:52] | The reason for the Aberration? | 导致历史偏差的原因是什么 |
[20:54] | He’s digging up dwarf star. | 他在挖掘矮星合金 |
[20:57] | Get back to the ship. | 回飞船 |
[21:00] | That’s right, run, you yellow-bellied cowards! | 这就对了 逃命吧 你们这群胆小鬼 |
[21:08] | Finally! Some excitement. | 终于来了点刺激的 |
[21:10] | Mick, no! | 米克 别 |
[21:13] | And here I thought you and me was gonna be friends! | 我还以为我们会成为朋友 |
[21:15] | I don’t have friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[21:33] | Nate? | 内特 |
[21:34] | – Nate? Are you okay? – Yeah. | -内特 你还好吗 -没事 |
[21:37] | I’m the Man of Steel, remember? | 我是钢铁之躯 记得吗 |
[21:38] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[21:47] | Gideon, prepare to run diagnostics. | 吉迪恩 准备诊断 |
[21:49] | What’s to run? I’ve been shot! | 诊断什么 我中弹了啊 |
[21:53] | The bullet has lodged itself between several | 子弹卡在了海伍德博士的 |
[21:55] | of Dr. Heywood’s internal organs. | 几个内脏之间 |
[21:56] | How’s that possible? He’s made of steel. | 怎么会 他是钢铁之躯啊 |
[21:58] | Because it wasn’t a normal bullet. | 因为这不是普通的子弹 |
[22:00] | It was dwarf star. | 是矮星合金做的 |
[22:01] | I estimate his chance of survival at 51%. | 我估计他存活的可能性为51% |
[22:05] | Would it kill you to say “Better than average,” Gideon? | 你就不能说比平均水平告吗 吉迪恩 |
[22:14] | We had a plan. | 我们计划好了 |
[22:15] | You went off book, | 你不按计划出牌 |
[22:16] | now you’re gonna cut the crap, | 现在你废话少说 |
[22:17] | and tell me what the hell is goin between you and Turnbull. | 告诉我你和特布尔到底有什么恩怨 |
[22:21] | I don’t answer to you, Miss Lance. | 我不用向你汇报 兰斯小姐 |
[22:23] | It’s Captain Lance. | 我是兰斯船长 |
[22:24] | And if you did answer to me, | 如果你之前跟我说了 |
[22:26] | Nate wouldn’t have gotten shot. | 内特就不会中枪 |
[22:30] | Now, I know you don’t like taking orders from a woman… | 我知道你不愿听女人的命令 |
[22:33] | but you’re gonna like getting your ass kicked by one even less. | 而你更不愿被女人揍一顿 |
[22:44] | I’ve been after Turnbull for eight years now. | 我追杀特布尔已经八年了 |
[22:47] | I almost got him twice. | 有两次差点就得手了 |
[22:50] | He wants to see me pushing up daisies | 他想让推我下地狱 |
[22:51] | just as bad as I want to see him do the same. | 我也想让他下地狱 |
[22:54] | Because why? | 为什么 |
[22:56] | Little town in Oklahoma. | 俄克拉荷马州有个小镇 |
[22:59] | Goes by the name of Calvert. | 叫卡尔弗特 |
[23:02] | Turnbull and his men were harassing it. | 特布尔和他的人扰得小镇不得安宁 |
[23:05] | And they hired me to fight back. | 当地居民雇佣我反击 |
[23:07] | Calvert, that’s the town that Rip left in the lurch. | 卡尔弗特 那是里普丢弃不管的地方 |
[23:11] | My little rebellion | 由于我的反抗 |
[23:13] | made other towns think they didn’t need to pay | 其他小镇觉得他们不必再向 |
[23:15] | protection money to Turnbull and his gang. | 特布尔的帮派付保护费 |
[23:18] | So one night… | 一天晚上 |
[23:21] | Turnbull gathered every man, woman, and child in Calvert. | 特布尔召集了卡尔弗特镇上的男女老少 |
[23:26] | Locked us in the church. | 把我们关在教堂里 |
[23:28] | Set it on fire. | 放火烧了教堂 |
[23:31] | Somehow, I escaped. | 不知怎地我逃出来了 |
[23:35] | The good Lord saw fit to leave me with a souvenir. | 上帝给我留下这道伤疤作为纪念 |
[23:40] | Oh, what the hell am I telling a woman this for? | 我跟一个女人说这些干什么 |
[23:44] | You’d never understand. | 你永远不会懂的 |
[23:49] | Wrong. | 你错了 |
[23:50] | Like I said, vendetta’s kind of my thing. | 我说过 复仇是我的天性 |
[23:55] | I’ve got a Turnbull. | 我也有个特布尔这样的仇人 |
[23:57] | And he’s still out there. | 我还没抓到他 |
[24:00] | Well, here you are with a timeship. | 现在你有时间飞船 |
[24:02] | Been there, tried that. | 去找过他 也尝试了 |
[24:04] | Killing Darhk would create ripples in history that I can’t control. | 杀死达克会造成我无法控制的历史偏差 |
[24:08] | But there are things that I can control. | 但有一些事是我可以掌控的 |
[24:12] | I can help you capture Turnbull. | 我可以帮你抓住特布尔 |
[24:16] | Even though I screwed up? | 就算我之前搞砸了 |
[24:18] | Been there, too. | 我又何尝不是 |
[24:20] | I’m starting to think that screwing up | 我开始觉得搞砸事情 |
[24:21] | is just an essential part of surviving. | 只是生存的必要一环 |
[24:30] | So how’s your headache? | 你的头痛好些了吗 |
[24:33] | Oh, it’s fine. Nothing a little aspirin couldn’t help. | 好多了 阿司匹林什么都能治好 |
[24:37] | Funny, that’s not what Gideon told me. | 有趣了 吉迪恩可不是这么告诉我的 |
[24:40] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[24:41] | And don’t lie, because you know I can always tell. | 别骗我 你知道我总能看出来的 |
[24:44] | All right, while you were away, | 好吧 你离开后 |
[24:46] | I… | 我… |
[24:48] | I had a vision. | 我看见了一些东西 |
[24:49] | A vision? Like a hallucination? | 看到了 是幻觉吗 |
[24:52] | It’s possible it could merely be | 可能仅仅是 |
[24:54] | a side effect from multiple time jumps. | 多次时光穿越的副作用 |
[24:57] | Whoa, Grey! | 灰老头 |
[24:59] | Grey! | 灰老头 |
[25:02] | Grey? | 灰老头 |
[25:04] | That is not a reaction to time travel. | 这可不是时间旅行造成的反应 |
[25:07] | What did you just see? | 你看到了什么 |
[25:08] | A woman. | 一位女士 |
[25:11] | Someone I’ve never met, but her face, it keeps… | 我从未见过她 但她的脸一直… |
[25:13] | flashing in my mind. | 闪现在我脑海中 |
[25:15] | It’s like… | 就像 |
[25:17] | I’m having memories of a stranger, | 是有关陌生人的回忆 |
[25:19] | but she’s not– not really a stranger. | 但她不是真正意义上的陌生人 |
[25:23] | But I… | 但我… |
[25:25] | I haven’t the slightest notion why. | 我对此一点头绪也没有 |
[25:35] | Trying to work out your frustration? | 是在发泄挫败感吗 |
[25:39] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[25:42] | What happened out there today? | 今天你是怎么了 |
[25:45] | You lost control. | 你失控了 |
[25:48] | Says you. | 随你怎么说 |
[25:49] | That man back in town, | 刚刚镇上那个人 |
[25:51] | the drinker, the gambler, | 是一个酒鬼 一个赌徒 |
[25:52] | the animal that wants to watch the whole world burn… | 那畜生想一把火烧毁全世界 |
[25:58] | that’s the real me. | 那才是真正的我 |
[26:02] | I happen to know a thing or two about animals. | 我对”畜生”正好有所了解 |
[26:06] | They’re not vicious by nature. | 他们并不是天性凶残 |
[26:08] | Unless they’re attacked. | 除非收到了攻击 |
[26:10] | If you’re trying to tell me to… | 如果你是想让我… |
[26:13] | to tell you some sob story about how horrible | 跟你说我的生活有多么可怕 |
[26:15] | and painful my life is, forget it. | 多么痛苦 省省吧 |
[26:20] | I’m no victim. | 我可不是受害者 |
[26:23] | Sara’s told me all the things that you’ve done for this team. | 莎拉跟我说过你为队伍做过的一切 |
[26:26] | And you don’t sound like an animal | 而你并不像想一把火 |
[26:28] | who just wants to watch the world burn. | 烧毁全世界的”畜生” |
[26:31] | They like to pretend I’m part of the team, | 他们喜欢假装我是队伍的一员 |
[26:34] | that they have me on a leash. | 假装已经控制住我了 |
[26:37] | No. | 不 |
[26:41] | Now… | 现在 |
[26:43] | if you’ll excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[26:52] | Some superhero. | 当什么超级英雄 |
[26:56] | Maybe I am better suited for the library. | 也许我更适合在图书馆工作 |
[27:01] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己这么苛刻 |
[27:03] | You had no idea that Turnbull laced the bullets with dwarf star, | 你又不知道特布尔用的是矮星合金子弹 |
[27:05] | or that you were even vulnerable to it. | 也不知道自己抵挡不了那子弹 |
[27:10] | When I was a kid, | 我小的时候 |
[27:13] | there was this bully, Shane Blocklin. | 有个恶霸叫谢恩·布洛克林 |
[27:15] | And one day, I decided, | 有一天 我决定 |
[27:18] | “I’m gonna stand up to old Shane” | “我要勇敢反抗老谢恩” |
[27:21] | Long story short, he breaks my nose in two places. | 长话短说 他把我的鼻子都打歪了 |
[27:26] | But from that point on, I was, uh… | 但从那时起 我… |
[27:30] | I was different. | 我就变了个样 |
[27:33] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[27:37] | And then I meet you guys, | 后来遇见了你们 |
[27:38] | and I get these superpowers. | 我得到了超能力 |
[27:41] | And I said to myself, | 于是我对自己说 |
[27:44] | “Nate, you don’t have to feel afraid again” | “内特 你再也不用害怕了” |
[27:49] | Well, maybe now you know how I felt | 或许你现在明白原子侠战衣 |
[27:51] | after you destroyed my ATOM suit. | 被你毁了后我的感受了 |
[27:55] | When we were out fighting with the Shogun, | 在我们与将军战斗时 |
[27:58] | without my suit, I was afraid. | 失去战衣 让我很害怕 |
[28:01] | Well, you hid it well. | 你隐藏得很好 |
[28:03] | That’s because I realized that weakness, | 因为我意识到 正是因为脆弱 |
[28:06] | or not being invulnerable, is what makes me a hero. | 或不堪一击才让我成了英雄 |
[28:11] | There’s no bravery without fear. | 没有恐惧就没有勇气 |
[28:14] | That was a really good inspirational speech. | 真是精彩的励志演讲 |
[28:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[28:18] | Well, I have a few other aphorisms in my back pocket. | 我屁股口袋里还有几条名言警句 |
[28:21] | Like, uh… | 像是… |
[28:22] | “Courage is the mastery of fear, not the absence of fear.” | “勇气是掌握恐惧 而不是毫无恐惧” |
[28:26] | “Strength is–“ | “力量则是…” |
[28:27] | You know what, buddy? You nailed it. | 听我说 兄弟 你目的达到了 |
[28:30] | Sorry, got a little carried away with my train of– | 抱歉 我这”思绪列车”有点失控… |
[28:34] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[28:35] | I think I know how Turnbull’s gonna make his own country. | 我知道特布尔准备如何建立他的国家了 |
[28:38] | When I saw how much dwarf star ore he had in that mine, | 当我看见他的矿井里有那么多矮星矿石 |
[28:41] | I started to wonder, how could he transport such a heavy shipment? | 我就在想 这么重的货他该怎么运输 |
[28:45] | – He’d have to use… – The railroad. | -他必须用… -铁路 |
[28:47] | The railroad. | 铁路 |
[28:48] | Okay, get to the part where we care, Ray. | 好了 说重点 雷 |
[28:49] | I think he’s gonna use the railroad and the dwarf star to… | 我想他是准备用铁路和矮星去… |
[28:53] | Wait for it. | 等一下 |
[28:54] | I don’t want to wait for it. | 我不想等一下 |
[28:56] | Close Summit Pass. | 靠近萨米特山口 |
[29:00] | – Oh, my God, Ray’s right. – Thank you. | -天啊 雷是对的 -谢谢 |
[29:03] | Summit Pass connects East/West via railroad. | 萨米特山口通过铁路连接东西部 |
[29:05] | Not if Turnbull uses this… | 如果特布尔用这… |
[29:08] | – the magic… – Dwarf star? | -神奇的… -矮星吗 |
[29:10] | Yeah, to blow the thing up. | 对 用它炸掉山口 |
[29:12] | Well, if he destroys the pass, | 如果他摧毁山口的话 |
[29:13] | {\an8\frz54.46 | 萨米特山口 |
[29:14] | there’s no way of transporting | 就无法从东海岸 |
[29:15] | soldiers and supplies from the East coast. | 运输士兵和补给品 |
[29:17] | The U.S. army is effectively locked out of the West. | 美国军队就完全没法进入西部 |
[29:21] | So it’s simple, we just stop Turnbull from | 所以很简单 我们只要阻止特布尔 |
[29:24] | blowing up the pass. | 炸毁山口 |
[29:25] | Yeah, simple. | 是啊 很简单 |
[29:27] | You don’t have a suit, you just had invasive surgery, | 你没有战衣 你刚动了创伤手术 |
[29:29] | Stein’s out of commission. | 斯泰因无法上阵 |
[29:31] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[29:33] | “Courage is the mastery of fear, | “勇气是抵抗恐惧 |
[29:37] | not the absence of it” | 而不是没有恐惧” |
[29:39] | Yeah, what about Turnbull? | 那特布尔呢 |
[29:41] | If that train goes boom… | 如果列车爆炸 |
[29:44] | he’s not gonna be on it. | 他不会在那上面 |
[29:45] | I overheard one of his people saying | 我偷听到特布尔的人说 |
[29:47] | Turnbull just called for a meeting at his mine. | 他要在他的矿地开会 |
[29:50] | You, Jax, and Ray, stop the train. | 你 杰克斯和雷去阻止列车 |
[29:53] | The rest of us, we’ll deal with Turnbull. | 我们其他人去对付特布尔 |
[29:55] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[29:57] | Of course. | 当然确定 |
[29:59] | This isn’t my first rodeo. | 我不是我的首秀了 |
[30:02] | I wanted to say that. | 我本想那么说的 |
[30:12] | There’s our train. | 就是这辆列车 |
[30:14] | Loaded with enough dwarf star to punch a hole in a mountain | 装载的矮星能够给山撞出个洞 |
[30:16] | and cut off the pass to the East. | 切断往东部的通道 |
[30:18] | How do we stop a moving locomotive? | 我们怎么阻止移动中的火车头 |
[30:20] | We don’t. | 不是我们 |
[30:22] | I do. | 是我 |
[30:25] | I think. | 我是这么想的 |
[30:31] | – So what do you think? – I think I liked him. | -你怎么看 -他讨我喜欢 |
[30:44] | That’s three of them for every one of us. | 我们每个人要以一敌三 |
[30:46] | Hex and I will draw their attention | 我和海克斯会引开他们 |
[30:47] | while you two go make sure Turnbull can’t pull | 你俩负责确保特布尔 |
[30:50] | anymore dwarf star out of the ground. | 无法再从地下取出矮星 |
[30:51] | We’ll need about five minutes | 我们需要五分钟左右 |
[30:52] | to plant enough dynamite to seal the mine. | 埋下足够的炸药来封死矿地 |
[30:54] | It’s about time we got to light something up. | 到时我们就会让它烧起来 |
[30:56] | Just light the fuse and run, | 点燃导火线就跑 |
[30:58] | don’t stick around for the fireworks. | 不要待在火堆附近 |
[31:01] | All right, I’ve got a plan to get us close to Turnbull. | 好 我有个接近特布尔的计划 |
[31:03] | Are you ready to follow my orders this time? | 这次你准备听我指示了吗 |
[31:07] | – Aye, aye, Captain. – Good, now put these on. | -是 船长 -好 把自己铐起来 |
[31:19] | Quentin Turnbull! | 昆汀·特布尔 |
[31:21] | Who’s asking? | 谁找我 |
[31:23] | I heard you’re looking for someone. | 我听说你在找一个人 |
[31:27] | Jonah Hex! | 乔纳·海克斯 |
[31:30] | Well, hell, looks like I’m gonna have to kill you for the third time. | 好吧 看来我得第三次杀你了 |
[31:35] | I’m impressed, boy. | 挺了不起的 小子 |
[31:40] | Jonah, Jonah, Jonah. | 乔纳 乔纳 乔纳 |
[31:43] | Back in the belly of the whale. | 重回鲸鱼的腹中 |
[31:44] | A lily-livered whale who killed women and children. | 杀害妇孺的胆怯鲸鱼 |
[31:47] | Whoa, no, that was before. | 那是以前的我 |
[31:49] | I’ve changed. | 我改变了 |
[31:50] | I got purpose now. | 我有目标了 |
[31:52] | Matter of fact, why don’t I show you what I’m working on | 其实我不如给你看看我的事业 |
[31:54] | so you know why you died? | 好让你死得明白 |
[31:57] | You come along too, boy. | 你也一起来 小子 |
[31:58] | Anyone who can bring in Hex always got a place on my crew. | 把海克斯抓给我的人就是我的人 |
[32:16] | Nate, what are you doing, man? | 内特 你在干什么 |
[32:17] | Hold on! | 等一下 |
[32:19] | – Keep your distance! – What’re you gonna do? | -别跟这么紧 -你打算怎么做 |
[32:21] | I’m gonna cut ’em off at the pass. | 我要在列车轨道上卸下它们 |
[32:23] | I’ve always wanted to say that. | 我一直想这么说 |
[32:24] | You can’t get in front of a moving train! | 你不能跑到移动的列车前面 |
[32:26] | You said it yourself–there is no bravery without fear! | 你说过勇气是抵抗恐惧 不是没有恐惧 |
[32:29] | Which is good, because I am scared as hell right now. | 挺好的 因为我现在非常恐惧 |
[32:35] | Colt Single Action Army. | 柯尔特单动左轮手枪 |
[32:37] | “The gun that won the West” | “赢得西部的手枪” |
[32:40] | Some folks like to call it “The peacemaker” | 有些人喜欢管它叫”和平者” |
[32:43] | Only, I don’t much care for peace. | 只是我不太在意和平 |
[32:45] | Yeah, thanks to what I pulled out of this mine, | 多亏我在这片矿地取出的东西 |
[32:47] | I got my own weapon now. | 我现在有自己的武器了 |
[32:49] | Something that’s gonna tip the scales. | 可以带来改变的东西 |
[32:51] | Win the West back for the folks it belongs to. | 为西部的主人赢回西部 |
[32:54] | The outlaws! | 亡命之徒 |
[33:27] | – Okay. I’m in position. – And out of your mind! | -好 我就位了 -你疯了 |
[33:29] | You couldn’t even stop a bullet made with that stuff. | 你甚至无法阻止那东西做的子弹 |
[33:32] | That train is loaded with dwarf star, man! | 矮星就在列车上 老兄 |
[33:35] | You guys aren’t helping. | 你们这么说没帮到我 |
[33:38] | You got a whole minute to get out of here. | 你有一分钟时间离开这里 |
[33:40] | You mean we have a minute. | 你的意思是我们有一分钟时间 |
[33:42] | That’s what I meant. | 没错 就是这个意思 |
[33:45] | Should we tell them about the minute? | 我们要把这件事告诉他们吗 |
[33:49] | – No. – Good. | -不要 -好 |
[33:51] | I was hoping you were gonna say that. | 我本来就希望你会这么说 |
[34:09] | – Who’s next? – Mick, we got to go! | -下一个是谁 -米克 我们得走了 |
[34:13] | Mick, now! | 米克 马上离开 |
[34:16] | Put the animal away. | 把兽性收起来 |
[34:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:25] | Oh, yeah, those bullets ain’t nothing. | 那些子弹不算什么 |
[34:27] | Wait till you see what I got now. | 看看我的压箱底 |
[34:32] | Now get on in there! | 现在过去 |
[34:41] | You ain’t no man! | 你不是男人 |
[34:48] | You burned down Calvert! | 你烧毁卡尔弗特 |
[34:51] | You murdered all those people! | 你杀死所有人 |
[34:53] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[34:55] | For power? | 为了权力 |
[34:57] | Oh, get it over with! | 赶紧了结了 |
[34:59] | Alive or dead? | 生还是死 |
[35:03] | Alive! | 生 |
[35:07] | You lucky son of a bitch. | 你个幸运的混蛋 |
[35:11] | I got this. I got this. | 我能搞定 我能搞定 |
[35:14] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[35:15] | I got this, I got this, I got this, I got this. | 我能搞定 我能搞定 |
[35:59] | Did you see that? Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 你看见了吗 |
[36:01] | Tell me you saw that. | 告诉我你看见了 |
[36:02] | Yo, that was badass, dude. | 太棒了 哥们 |
[36:04] | Totally badass. | 实在太棒了 |
[36:06] | – You all right? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[36:08] | But I stopped a train. | 但我让列车停下了 |
[36:10] | I think he’s good. | 我觉得他没事 |
[36:13] | I stopped a train! | 我让列车停下了 |
[36:23] | That’s a mighty fine job you did back there. | 你刚才完成了强大的任务 |
[36:27] | Captain. | 船长 |
[36:30] | I’ll drink to that. | 干杯吧 |
[36:36] | So now that you have your man, | 现在你抓到你要抓的人了 |
[36:37] | what’re you gonna do with him? | 你要怎么处置他 |
[36:38] | Turnbull? | 特布尔 |
[36:40] | If I had my way, he’d be in for a long, painful demise. | 我想让他在漫长地痛苦中死去 |
[36:45] | I’d let him bleed out from the gut. | 让他体内的血流干 |
[36:51] | But I’m gonna turn him over to the authorities. | 但我会把他交给警方 |
[36:54] | So you don’t have to worry about your “Aberration”” | 所以你不用担心历史偏差 |
[36:57] | Only territory Turnbull’s gonna be claiming is a cold, | 特布尔夺得的领土只是一间 |
[36:59] | dark prison cell. | 寒冷黑暗的牢房 |
[37:01] | Then our work here is done. | 那我们完成此项任务了 |
[37:05] | You do a mighty fine job | 你执行的任务很强大 |
[37:07] | bearing a burden few men could deal with. | 你背负几个男人的重担 |
[37:09] | Good thing I’m a woman then. | 还好我是个女人 |
[37:14] | – Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[37:18] | I best get Turnbull. | 我得带上特布尔 |
[37:21] | Collect my bounty. | 去领我的赏金了 |
[37:26] | Now, you try to stay out of trouble. | 现在 你最好别惹麻烦 |
[37:33] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[37:35] | Wouldn’t imagine so. | 不用想都知道 |
[38:07] | It really is beautiful. | 这真的好漂亮 |
[38:10] | It’s no wonder that human beings have worshipped fire for millennia. | 难怪人类几千年来都崇拜火 |
[38:14] | Fire gives us life, but also has the power to destroy | 火给我生命 但却能在生命的道路上 |
[38:18] | everything in its path. | 摧毁所有事物 |
[38:20] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[38:22] | Or are you gonna keep talking in metaphors? | 你打算继续这样隐喻下去吗 |
[38:26] | Yeah, I know what a metaphor is. | 我知道你在隐喻什么 |
[38:30] | But don’t tell them. | 但不要告诉他们 |
[38:32] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:34] | The animal who wants to watch the world burn… | 你是那只想看见世界 |
[38:37] | that is who you are. | 燃烧的野兽 |
[38:41] | But it’s not all that you are. | 但这不是你的全部 |
[38:44] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[38:46] | Don’t deny the animal. | 不要否定它的存在 |
[38:48] | But don’t let it control you either. | 但不要让它控制你 |
[38:52] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[38:55] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[38:57] | I know a thing or two about controlling wild beasts. | 我对控制野兽有两下子 |
[39:13] | Oh, there you are. | 原来你在这里 |
[39:15] | So I’ve been thinking about your memory flashes. | 我一直在想你脑中闪现的记忆 |
[39:17] | “Manopause” moments, or whatever it is you want to call ’em. | 管它叫”更年期”还是什么都好 |
[39:20] | I got a theory. | 我有一个理论 |
[39:21] | What if when you interacted with your younger self in 1987, you– | 当你跟年轻的你在1987年互动时 |
[39:24] | Inadvertently changed my past | 不经意地改变了我的过去 |
[39:26] | so–so that my memories from my new life | 所以我新生命的记忆 |
[39:30] | are supplanting the memories from my old life, | 在替换我旧生命的记忆 |
[39:32] | thus creating temporal dissonance. | 造成了时间冲突 |
[39:34] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[39:37] | Oh, it’s a brilliant theory, | 这是个绝妙的理论 |
[39:38] | which I happen to share with you, | 我刚好要跟你说 |
[39:40] | but it doesn’t explain– | 可是这解释不了 |
[39:43] | Who the mystery lady is. | 那个神秘女子是谁 |
[39:54] | Or… | 但 |
[39:57] | that I’m fairly certain I love her. | 我挺确定我喜欢她 |
[40:01] | Man, Clarissa is gonna kill you when you get home. | 老兄 你回到家克莱丽莎会杀你的 |
[40:05] | Assuming there even is a Clarissa to go home to. | 得假设我回家时克莱丽莎还在 |
[40:18] | Hey, heard you were looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[40:19] | Oh, yeah, uh, I just wanted to thank you | 我是想谢谢你 |
[40:21] | for saving all that dwarf star ore. | 把矮星陨石都救下来了 |
[40:23] | I have enough to power 20 ATOM suits now. | 我可以用这些能量造出二十件原子侠战衣 |
[40:25] | That’s cool, man, so we all get one? | 很棒 老兄 我们每人都有一件吗 |
[40:27] | Uh, actually, there’s something I’ve been working on | 其实我在开始造新的护甲之前 |
[40:29] | before I start building a new exo-suit. | 一直在研究这个 |
[40:33] | It’s, uh, not exactly what was in your drawing. | 跟你画的不太一样 |
[40:35] | I made a few improvements. | 我做了一些改进 |
[40:41] | Shut the front door. | 太妙了 |
[40:43] | Yeah. I figure you earned it. | 我觉得你值得拥有 |
[40:45] | Steel. | 钢铁 |
[40:47] | Cool name. | 很棒的名字 |
[40:50] | Hey, are you guys done bro-ing out? | 你们称兄道弟完了没 |
[40:52] | – I mean– – Uh, well, not really, but– | -我… -还没 但… |
[40:54] | – We can. – Good. | -我们可以结束 -好 |
[40:55] | Because our friends back in 2016, | 因为我们2016年的朋友 |
[40:57] | they need our help. | 需要我们的帮助 |