Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Time travel is real, 时间旅行是真实存在的
[00:03] and all of history is vulnerable to attack 而所有的历史面对攻击都脆弱不堪
[00:05] which is why we must travel through time 这就是为什么我们必须穿越时间
[00:07] to stop the spread of these so-called time aberrations 阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来
[00:10] and to erase their damage to history. 并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏
[00:12] We are a team of outcasts and misfits, 我们是一群被遗弃的人和拥有超能力的人
[00:15] so please don’t call us heroes. 所以请不要称我们为英雄
[00:17] We’re something else, we’re legends. 我们是另一种存在 我们是传奇
[00:23] I’d forgotten how handsome I was. 我都忘了我以前有多帅了
[00:24] – Hi, I’m Marty. – Have a wonderful life, Martin. -你好 我是马蒂 -祝你生活愉快 马丁
[00:27] This belonged to the greatest outsider I ever knew. 它的主人是我认识的最伟大的局外人
[00:29] I’m looking for a partner. 我要找个搭档
[00:31] Hello, Rex. 你好 雷克斯
[00:33] With his last words, 他在临死前
[00:34] he told me his killer was a time traveler. 告诉我杀他的人是位时间旅行者
[00:36] Damien Darhk murdered my sister. 达米恩·达克杀了我姐姐
[00:38] If I take him out here– 如果我在这里干掉他
[00:39] You save her. We gotta let him go. 你就能救她 我们得放他走
[00:54] So it’s all here, then? 货都在这里了吗
[00:56] Every sweet-smelling speck of it. 所有都在这里了
[01:00] As for my compensation? 我的酬劳呢
[01:04] Strange form of payment. 真是奇怪的支付方式
[01:08] Why this and not cash? 为什么要这个却不要现金
[01:10] Everyone has a hobby. Some men collect stamps. 每个人都有自己的爱好 有的人集邮
[01:14] I collect relics. 而我收集文物
[01:16] This “Thing” is called a fasces, 这”东西”叫做束棒
[01:19] a ceremonial axe carried by the bodyguard of Emperor Nero 一种由古罗马暴君尼禄的保镖佩戴的仪式用斧
[01:22] from which a term “Fascism” Derived. “法西斯”这个词就是由此而来
[01:25] No? A form of rule, 没听过吗 一种统治形式
[01:27] which, in my opinion, is getting a bit of a bad rap lately. 就我看来 最近这个词口碑不太好
[01:30] DEA! Get your hands in the air, now! 药监局 立刻把手举起来
[01:46] You know, I had this under control. 你知道吗 场面我控制住了
[01:48] My way’s faster. 我的做法更快
[01:49] Speed isn’t everything, Mr. Thawne. 速度并非一切 斯旺先生
[01:51] You should’ve learned that lesson by now. 你现在也该吸取这个教训了
[01:53] What’s it been 我俩多久没见了
[01:54] 45 years since you hired me to nuke New York? 自从你雇我核平纽约已经45年了吧
[01:56] Well, 45 years for you, maybe, but for me? 对于你也许是45年 但对我来说呢
[02:00] Good seeing you again, old friend. 很高兴再见到你 老朋友
[02:01] Old? That’s fair. Friend? 说我老 没错 但叫我朋友
[02:04] Now that’s something that has to be earned. 这你可得去争取
[02:06] Lovely piece. What is this? 不错的物件 这是什么
[02:07] First century AD, if I’m not mistaken? 公元一世纪的文物 如果我没猜错的话
[02:10] What is it that you want? 你到底想要什么
[02:12] A partner. 一位搭档
[02:14] Pass–I prefer to work alone. 算了 我更喜欢一个人干活
[02:16] Oh, yeah, gatherin your Hive followers, 是啊 召集你的蜂巢追随者
[02:19] building your empire, designing your ark. 打造你的帝国 设计你的方舟
[02:22] Yeah, I know what you’re planning. 是的 我知道你在计划什么
[02:24] And how it works out. 而这么做结果如何呢
[02:26] You want to reshape the world? Try reshaping history. 你想要重塑这个世界吗 不如试试重塑历史
[02:29] Try rewriting destiny– 试试重写命运
[02:31] Try putting our partnership into concrete terms, 试试先把我们的合作关系写成白纸黑字吧
[02:34] as in, what’s in it for me? 比如说 我能从中得到什么好处
[02:37] Well, perhaps content collecting symbols of power, 也许与其满足于收集力量的象征
[02:41] but… I can give you actual power. 不如 我可以给你实实在在的力量
[02:52] We have the tools to make a difference. 我们有改变世界的工具
[02:55] We can make history better. 我们可以让历史进程变得更好
[02:56] Even if we act with the best of intentions, 即使我们是一片好心采取的行动
[02:58] these changes can ripple throughout time– 这些改变也会在时间的流逝中泛起涟漪
[03:01] a temporal domino effect with disastrous consequences. 这就是个会带来灾难性后果的时间多米诺效应
[03:04] So we start small. 那我们就从小改变开始
[03:05] Make changes we can control. 先进行那些我们可以控制的改变
[03:07] What you’re talking about can’t be done. 你所说的这些是办不到的
[03:09] It’s–it’s like playing God, 这就 这就好比在扮演上帝
[03:10] and it goes against everything we’re trying to do. 而且这违背了我们试图所做的一切
[03:12] I thought we were trying to help people. 我还以为我们是在试图帮助人们
[03:14] We’re helping by fixing aberrations, 我们是在通过修正历史偏差而不是制造偏差
[03:16] not creating them. You’re not thinking fourth dimensionally. 来帮助人们 你没有从四维的角度去思考
[03:19] Did you really just use Doc Brown on me? 你刚才真的拿布朗博士那套来对我进行说教吗
[03:22] Who the hell is that? 那是谁
[03:24] Sarah, come on, you can’t be Switzerland on this one. 萨拉 拜托 这件事上你可不能保持中立
[03:29] In my heart, I agree with you… 在我心中 我同意你的看法
[03:33] but that’s not what Rip entrusted us to do. 但那不是里普委托我们的任务
[03:36] Our job is to protect history. 我们的任务是保护历史
[03:39] You mean clean it up after somebody else makes a mess of it. 你是指在别人把历史弄得一团糟后收拾残局
[03:43] Time janitors… 时光清洁工
[03:45] That’s all we are. 这就是我们现在的角色
[03:54] Easy, point and shoot. 简单的很 瞄准然后射击
[03:56] You’re up. 该你了
[03:58] All right, point and shoot. 好的 瞄准然后射击
[04:07] You killed my beers. 你干掉了我的啤酒
[04:08] Come on, the trigger’s really sensitive, 别这样 这扳机太敏感了
[04:10] and these goggles make everything look blue. 还有这眼镜让所有东西看着都是蓝的
[04:15] You know, it’d be really easy 你知道 我可以很轻易的
[04:17] for me to improve this whole setup by just 就给你这套装备升个级 只要让我
[04:19] iterating the power source. 把能量源迭代一下
[04:20] There’s nothing wrong with the gun. 枪没有任何问题
[04:22] You’ve just gotta be cool. Like Snart. 你得高冷起来 就像史纳特
[04:26] Yeah, I can be cool. 行啊 我可以高冷
[04:33] – What are you doing? – Trying to be cool. -你在干什么 -试着高冷起来啊
[04:36] Maybe this was a bad idea. 或许这不是个好点子
[04:39] You know, this may shock you, 你知道 这或许会让你吃一惊
[04:41] but I was considered extremely cool 但是我也有高冷的时候
[04:42] when I left my cushy six-figure Silicon Valley job 就是我抛弃六位数薪资的硅谷工作
[04:45] and started my own tech company. 自己出来开公司的时候
[04:47] Ladies were lining up. 女生们拍了一长队
[04:49] Listen, Haircut, if you want to fit into Snart’s shoes, 听着 西装头 如果你想替代史纳特
[04:53] you gotta find the pain, the darkness, the anger. 你必须找到他那种痛苦 黑暗 愤怒
[04:58] You got it in you? 你心里有吗
[05:01] Call me Haircut again and I’ll ice you. 再叫我西装头 我就冻了你
[05:05] Not bad. 不错
[05:12] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[05:13] A little side project I’ve been working on 一个编外项目 是我和
[05:15] with Ray and the professor. 雷还有教授一起搞的
[05:19] It said that temporal aberrations cause 据说时间偏差会造成
[05:22] these things called timequakes. 一种叫时震的现象
[05:24] So I started thinking, 所以我就想
[05:25] if there was a way of locating their epicenters, 如果能够定位它们的震中
[05:28] maybe we’ll be able to fix the aberrations before they happen. 也许我们能预先修复偏差
[05:31] Like a time seismograph. 就像是一个时间地震仪
[05:33] That’s an awesome name, and I’m totally gonna steal that. 这名字不错 我绝对会偷走的
[05:37] If the JSA could get even a glimpse of all this, they would… 如果美国正义协会能来看一看 他们就…
[05:41] They’d what? 他们就什么
[05:44] Never mind. 没什么
[05:45] Hey, wait. 等等
[05:47] We’ve barely had half a conversation since you came on board, 自从你来了我们就没好好聊过
[05:50] and you were friends with my grandfather. 而你还是我祖父的朋友
[05:53] Talk to me. What was he like as a person? 和我说说 他本人是什么样的
[05:55] Your grandfather was a great man. 你祖父是个伟大的人
[05:59] That’s it? He’s a great man? 就这些 他是个伟大的人
[06:02] Is it because your missions were classified, 是因为你任务是保密的
[06:03] or is it because you really didn’t know him well as a person? 还是你根本和他不熟
[06:05] It’s because the JSA didn’t encourage its members to fraternize. 因为美国正义协会不鼓励成员深交
[06:09] Something you and your team should consider. 你和你的队伍也应该考虑下
[06:15] It worked? 起作用了吗
[06:21] Oh, it worked all right. 当然起作用了
[06:22] Where’s it coming from? 从哪里来的
[06:24] Washington D.C., December 7, 1987. 华盛顿特区 1987年 12月7日
[06:27] 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. 宾夕法尼亚大街1600号
[06:30] – So? – Dude, that’s the White House. -怎么了 -老兄 那是白宫
[06:32] So what? 那又怎么了
[06:32] December 7th was the day before Reagan and Gorbachev 12月7日是里根和戈尔巴乔夫
[06:35] signed the INF Treaty, 签署《中导条约》的前一天
[06:36] reducing both countries’ nuclear arsenals 减少两国的核武器
[06:38] and paving the way for the end of the Cold War. 并且为冷战结束铺路
[06:40] How do you know all that? 你怎么知道这些的
[06:41] Because I was in the capital for that very summit. 因为那场峰会我就在首都
[06:43] The Reagan Administration would call upon the top nuclear physicists 里根政府会召集顶尖核物理学家
[06:46] to act as technical advisors. 当做科学顾问
[06:48] You think someone might have traveled back in time 你觉得也许会有人穿越回去
[06:49] to stop the treaty from being signed? 想阻止条约的签署吗
[06:51] That, or worse. Think about it, 这个 或是更糟 你想一想
[06:53] Reagan and Gorbachev under the same roof 里根和戈尔巴乔夫共处一室
[06:55] at one of the most volatile moments in history? 在历史上最暴力的时刻中
[06:57] The JSA has a training academy in D.C. 美国正义协会在特区有训练学校
[07:00] I could reach out to the current membership, 我可以联络下目前的会员
[07:01] see if they have any intel or resources we could use. 看他们有没有信息或资源我们可以用
[07:04] Good idea, but you shouldn’t go alone. 好主意 但你不应该自己去
[07:07] 1987 is a long way from 1942, 1987年可离1942年远得很
[07:09] and it’s dangerous to know too much about the future. 知道你未来太多可不好
[07:11] – I can handle myself. – I’ll go with her. -我可以自己处理 -我和她一起去
[07:13] Great, you two reach out to the JSA while the rest of us 好 你俩去联络美国正义协会 剩下的
[07:16] break into the most secure residence in the country. 要闯入整个国家安保最强的住宅
[07:19] And how exactly do we do that? 我们要怎么做
[07:22] Welcome to the White House. 欢迎来到白宫
[07:23] This is Cross Hall, 这是门厅
[07:24] a magnificent space that connects the State Dining Room 宏伟壮观 它连接了国宴厅
[07:28] with the East Room. 和东厅
[07:29] All right, fan out, stay on the coms, 好了 散开 保持通讯
[07:31] and report if anything seems out of place. 有任何异常马上报告
[07:37] Women actually wore these things in the ’80s? 八十年代的女人真的穿这玩意吗
[07:39] Shoulder pads? 垫肩吗
[07:40] Yeah, they were supposed to make women more imposing, 是啊 垫肩能让女人显得更有气势
[07:42] more, I don’t know… 我也说不好 更…
[07:44] – Manly? – Yeah. -更男子气 -对
[07:45] I’d hoped that by this decade, 我还希望这个年代
[07:47] women wouldn’t need to use clothing to compensate for their status. 女人不需要用衣着来弥补地位呢
[07:50] Surely by now men and women are considered equals. 现在男女当然是平等了
[07:53] Never lose that optimism. 保持这个乐观的心态
[07:55] This is it. 就是这里了
[07:57] This is the JSA Academy? 这里是美国正义协会学院吗
[07:59] Inside a crummy warehouse? 在一个破烂仓库里面吗
[08:02] The JSA Academy is hidden inside a crummy warehouse. 美国正义协会学院隐藏在破烂仓库里
[08:07] Prepare to see the most elite training facility 等着看有史以来最棒的
[08:09] in all of history. 训练设施吧
[08:19] Maybe “Elite” Means something different in 1987. 1987年棒的意思不太一样吧
[08:33] When I was recruited, 我被招募的时候
[08:34] this is where I was brought to train. 就是带我来这里训练的
[08:37] What happened to the JSA? 美国正义协会是怎么了
[08:39] No clue… 不知道
[08:42] but a lot can change in 45 years. 但是45年间可以改变很多事情
[08:44] I thought you said you were a historian. 你不是说你是历史学家吗
[08:46] How can you not know? 你怎么会不知道
[08:47] Hey, every memo, every executive action 所有和美国正义协会相关的
[08:50] relating to the JSA is top secret. 文件和行动都是顶级机密
[08:53] I only pieced together their World War II activities 我搞明白他们二战的行动还是从
[08:56] from my father’s bedtime stories, 我爸爸的睡前故事
[08:58] witness testimonies, and government leaks. 目击者证词和政府泄露的东西拼起来的
[09:13] I never should have left 1942. 我不该离开1942年的
[09:18] Look, Amaya, whatever happened to them, that’s– 阿玛雅 无论他们发生了什么
[09:22] that’s not your fault. 那都不是你的错
[09:24] You don’t know that. 你怎么会知道
[09:28] Like you said, you don’t know what happened to them. 如你所说 你不知道他们发生了什么
[09:42] 1987–the halcyon days of Whitney Houston 1987年 惠特妮·休斯顿的黄金年代
[09:45] and “Star Trek: The Next Generation.” 还上映了《星际迷航:下一代》
[09:47] I can remember this year as if it were yesterday. 这一年还恍如昨日 记忆深刻
[09:50] Well, it looks like there’s something you forgot about. 看起来你还是忘了什么事
[09:52] Mr. Stein, so nice to meet you. 斯泰因先生 很高兴见到你
[09:57] That’s me. 那是我
[09:59] Go, go. 快走 快走
[10:05] I thought you said you were stuck in meetings on the Hill all day. 你不是说你一整天都在山上开会吗
[10:08] I was. I never stepped foot inside the White House. 是啊 我都没进过白宫
[10:11] The aberration must’ve caused infinitesimal ripples 历史偏差一定是激起了涟漪效应
[10:13] that affected the movements of my younger self. 影响到了年轻时我的行为
[10:15] The temporal domino effect– 时间的多米诺效应
[10:17] this is why we should never interfere with history. 这就是为什么我们不该扰乱历史
[10:20] Well, we’ll agree to disagree. 那我们求同存异吧
[10:22] But one thing’s for sure, we cannot let him see you. 但有一件事是肯定的 我们不能让他看见你
[10:24] Indeed, the last time he and I interacted 没错 上一次我们俩相遇
[10:26] nearly erased our marriage from existence. 差点毁掉了我们的婚姻
[10:32] Those are jelly beans. 那是软糖
[10:34] I can see that. 我看见了
[10:35] President Reagan’s jelly beans. 是里根总统的软糖
[10:37] So what? Eat ’em. 所以呢 吃啊
[10:39] What? I’m pretty sure that’s against the rules. 什么 我敢肯定这不合规矩
[10:41] We don’t follow rules, remember? 我们就不守规矩 忘了吗
[10:43] Oh, right. 对哦
[10:55] Reagan wasn’t even one of my top three favorite presidents. 里根都不是我最喜欢三个总统之一
[10:58] – Want some? – Yeah. -你要吗 -好啊
[11:00] Oh, it’ll take some massaging, 定要花点功夫
[11:02] but I believe we can get the Soviets to agree 但我相信我们可以让苏联同意
[11:03] to eliminating all nuclear ground-launched, 清除所有核武器 包括地面发射导弹
[11:05] ballistic, and cruise missiles. 弹道导弹和巡航导弹
[11:07] I’ll even make them believe it was their idea. 我会让他们相信这就是他们的主意
[11:08] I don’t know what we’d do without you, Mr. Darhk. 我真不知道没了你我们该怎么办 达克先生
[11:10] Oh, you’d manage, but winning is always better. 你也能凑合过 但赢总是更好的
[11:18] I think we found our aberration. 我觉得我们找到历史偏差了
[11:20] Our next stop is the– 我们下一站是
[11:21] Damien Darhk is here. 达米恩·达克在这里
[11:23] Sara, don’t do anything rash. 莎拉 别冲动行事
[11:26] Sara? Sara, are you lis– 莎拉 莎拉 你在听吗
[11:29] Here’s another diplomatic cable from 1956 这是一份1956年的外交电报
[11:32] from the British ambassador warning the JSA 是英国大使发来提醒美国正义协会
[11:34] about Soviet spies in their midst. 他们当中有苏联间谍
[11:37] I thought fighting Hitler 打败希特勒
[11:38] would unite the U.S. and the Soviet Union. 不是会让美国和苏联团结起来吗
[11:40] Oh, we have so much Cold War history to catch you up on. 我们还有很多冷战历史需要补一补
[11:47] Okay, what’s this? 怎么回事
[12:06] Todd? 托德
[12:08] Why? Why did you abandon us? 为什么 你为什么抛弃我们
[12:16] Who is that? 他是谁
[12:17] It’s Obsidian. 黑曜石
[12:20] From the JSA? 美国正义协会的人吗
[12:24] Soviets to agree to… 苏联同意…
[12:34] Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to drop the weapon. 女士 你得放下武器
[12:37] Drop the knife and place your hands behind your head. 放下刀 双手抱头
[12:39] We’ve got a situation in the East Wing. 东翼有情况
[12:43] I know you want vengeance for Laurel, but it’s not that simple. 我知道你想为劳蕾尔报仇 但没这么简单
[12:46] Get out of the way. 你给我走开
[12:47] – Don’t move! – Stay where you are! -别动 -待着别动
[12:49] Damn it. 妈的
[12:50] We gonna fight or leave? 要打还是要走
[12:52] Fight. 打
[12:55] All right, get out of here. I got this. 好吧 快走 交给我
[12:58] No, you go. I got this. 不 你走 交给我
[12:59] I said go! 我叫你走
[13:09] What did I say about crossing streams? 和你说过不要让光线交织在一起
[13:11] You said we don’t follow the rules. 你说我们不必循规蹈矩
[13:13] That’s the one rule– one rule we follow! 那是必须遵循的唯一一条规矩
[13:18] Go! 快走
[13:45] We interrupt this broadcast with breaking news: 现在插播一条突发新闻
[13:48] Chaos in the capital. 首都发生了暴乱
[13:49] Just a day before President Reagan is set to welcome 一天后 里根总统将设宴欢迎
[13:52] General Secretary Gorbachev to the White House 戈尔巴乔夫秘书长来到白宫
[13:55] to sign the INF Treaty, 签署《中导条约》
[13:56] a White House tour ends in violence 一场白宫参观以暴乱结束
[13:59] and what witnesses describe as “A rocket man.” 现场目击证人描述是”火箭人”所为
[14:02] Was this an act of terrorism– 这是恐怖主义行为吗
[14:05] Please, turn it off, Gideon. I can’t bear it. 能关掉吗 吉迪恩 我看不下去了
[14:07] So your thirst for vengeance 所以因为你急切想复仇
[14:10] nearly landed the entire team in prison. 差点把整个小队弄进监狱了
[14:12] I guess it’s only okay to change history 看来只要牵涉到个人怨仇
[14:14] if it’s with your personal vendetta. 就可以改变历史了
[14:17] Wasn’t all Blondie’s fault. Haircut screwed up as well. 不全是金发美妞的错 西装头也搞砸了
[14:21] Wha– If you would just let me tinker with the cold gun, 如果你让我用调整一下冷冻枪
[14:24] I told you I could figure out 我和你说过我能解决
[14:25] the whole crossing the streams problem. 光线交织的问题
[14:27] There’s nothing wrong with the cold gun. 冷冻枪完全没问题
[14:29] It’s you, you goof. 是你有问题 你个呆瓜
[14:32] The bigger question is: 更严重的问题是
[14:33] Why did Damien Darhk become an advisor to Reagan’s White House 在与苏联签署核武器条约的前夕
[14:35] on the eve of a nuclear treaty with the USSR? 达米恩·达克怎么成了里根的白宫顾问
[14:38] If his involvement with the Nazis in 1942 is any indication, 如果他卷入1942年纳粹事件能说明些什么
[14:42] he’s working with our time traveling nemesis. 那他在和我们的时间旅行敌人联手
[14:45] It’s the same person who killed Hourman. 时侠就是他杀的
[14:47] Amaya needs to hear about this. 要把这件事告诉阿玛雅
[14:49] So she can also lose focus, 这样她就会转移注意力
[14:51] risking everything in a selfish pursuit of revenge? 自己为了报仇就不顾一切安危吗
[14:55] Do you have something you’d like to say to me, Martin? 你有什么要跟我说的吗 马丁
[14:57] Yes, that killing Damien Darhk almost 30 years 有 在达米恩·达克死之前近三十年
[15:00] before his actual death 就把他杀掉
[15:01] will have countless unforeseeable effects on the history 这会对我们负责保护的历史
[15:05] that we are charged with protecting. 造成无数无法预知的影响
[15:08] Well, what about protecting my sister? 那保护我姐姐呢
[15:11] She brought me back from the dead. 她把我从死神手里救活
[15:14] She risked everything for me. 她为了我不顾一切
[15:17] How could I not do the same for her? 我怎么能不为她做同样的事呢
[15:20] Because you answer to a higher calling, Sara. 因为你有更重要的使命 莎拉
[15:23] I’m sorry, but we cannot stray from our guiding principle. 很遗憾 但我们不能违背指导原则
[15:28] Well, I’m sorry, too. 我也很遗憾
[15:30] It sounds like you’ve never really cared about anyone. 听来你们好像根本不关心任何人
[15:38] Do you think I killed him? 你觉得我杀死他了吗
[15:39] I hope I didn’t kill him. 但愿我没杀死他
[15:41] He’s gotta be in his late 70s at least. 他至少快八十岁了
[15:44] Maybe he couldn’t take the hit. 也许他根本承受不了这一击
[15:46] Oh, my God, I just killed a member of the Justice Society. 天呐 我刚刚杀了正义协会的成员
[15:49] Why are you whispering? 你为什么在低声说话
[15:50] In case he’s not dead, he could probably use the nap. 万一他没死 他也许可以小睡一会
[15:53] I’m not an invalid… 我又没受伤…
[15:56] just old. 只是老了
[15:59] And you, you haven’t aged a day. 而你 你一点都没变老
[16:02] It’s one of the few benefits of time travel. 这是时间旅行的好处之一
[16:05] So you left us to join the loveable losers. 所以你离开我们加入了这帮可爱的失败者
[16:08] I was trying to find Rex’s killer. 我是在找杀害雷克斯的凶手
[16:10] And you never thought to tell me? 你不打算告诉我吗
[16:13] I found Rex dying. 我发现雷克斯快死了
[16:15] His last words were “Time traveler.” 他临死时说了”时间旅行者”
[16:17] I didn’t think. I just acted. 我没多想 就开始行动了
[16:19] What happened to them, Todd? 他们后来怎样了 托德
[16:22] After the war, our friendship with the Soviet Union ended, 战后我们与苏联的联盟瓦解
[16:26] and we continued fighting 我们继续战斗
[16:28] as what was known as the “Iron Curtain” 当时中欧和东欧地区
[16:30] descended over central and eastern Europe. 实行”铁幕”政策
[16:33] Does “We” include my grandfather? 你说的”我们”包括我祖父吗
[16:35] Right to the end. 他一直都在
[16:37] In 1956, President Eisenhower 1956年 艾森豪威尔总统
[16:40] sent a team on a mission to Leipzig. 派了一支队伍去莱比锡执行任务
[16:43] They never made it back. 他们再也没有回来
[16:45] Why didn’t you go? 你为什么没去
[16:47] ’56 was a charged time. 1956年形势紧张
[16:50] They were concerned that I couldn’t be trusted. 他们觉得我不值得信任
[16:53] – Why not? – Leave it be, Nathaniel. -为什么 -算了吧 纳撒尼尔
[16:56] Nate, Amaya, report back to the Waverider. 内特 阿玛雅 回乘波号汇报
[17:01] I promise you, Todd, I will fix this. 我向你保证 托德 我会处理好的
[17:04] What’s done is done, Amaya. 覆水难收 阿玛雅
[17:06] Not when you have a time machine. 但有了时间机器就不一定了
[17:09] I’m sorry for leaving, Todd. 抱歉离开你们 托德
[17:12] I truly am. 真的很抱歉
[17:20] Rex’s killer is here? In 1987? 杀雷克斯的人在1987年吗
[17:23] Potentially, if Damien Darhk is still working with him. 可能吧 如果达米恩·达克还在跟他合作
[17:25] No way, Damien Darhk joined the Reagan Administration 不会吧 达米恩·达克加入了里根政府
[17:28] as an advisor at the Reykjavík Summit? 成了雷克雅维克峰会顾问
[17:30] And after the collapse of the summit, 峰会谈崩之后
[17:32] Darhk was credited with reviving the disarmament talks? 达克有权恢复裁军谈判
[17:35] Darhk prefers stockpiling nukes, not getting rid of them. 达克喜欢收集核武器 而不是处理掉
[17:38] The nuclear treaty must be a cover. 核谈判肯定是个幌子
[17:40] For what purpose? 真正目的是什么
[17:41] That’s what we need to find out. 那正是我们要弄清楚的
[17:42] Gideon, where is Damien Darhk now? 吉迪恩 达米恩·达克现在在哪
[17:44] I’m accessing the calendar 正在访问
[17:45] on his secretary’s IBM personal computer. 他秘书的IBM个人电脑上的日历
[17:48] Mr. Darhk has a meeting in Georgetown Park at 8:00 P.M. 达克先生晚上八点在乔治敦公园有个会议
[17:51] Late night meeting in the park, that’s not suspicious. 大晚上在公园开会 一点也不可疑
[17:53] Ray, take Mick. Find out who Darhk is meeting with and why. 雷带上米克 查清达克要见谁和原因
[17:58] Wait, just us? 等等 就我俩吗
[18:02] Look, it’s not a good idea 要我现在
[18:04] for me to be anywhere near Damien Darhk right now. 靠近达米恩·达克不是个好主意
[18:08] I–I agree. 我…我同意
[18:15] Okay, we’re a go on audio. 我们是移动的收音机
[18:18] Cutting it close, haircut. 快来不及了 西装头
[18:23] That’s Snart’s jacket. 那是史纳特的夹克衫
[18:24] I…thought it would help me get into character. 我以为这能帮助我进入角色
[18:27] – I’m Colonel Cold. – The hell you are. -我是寒冷上校 -你才不是
[18:30] You’re not gonna give yourself a promotion. 你不能给自己升职
[18:32] Fine. 好吧
[18:36] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[18:37] Well, we’re on a stake-out. 我们要在这监视
[18:39] Brought snacks. 我就带了点零食
[18:41] Apple slice? 要吃苹果片吗
[18:45] Guess you’re still upset about the White House. 我猜你还在为白宫的事生气
[18:48] Look, I can be more careful. I can be more meticulous, 我会更小心 更周密的
[18:50] more like Snart. 更像史纳特
[18:51] I don’t want you to be like Snart. 我不要你像史纳特
[18:53] What? 什么
[18:55] You gave me his gun. 是你给了我他的枪
[18:56] You told me I had to try to fill his shoes. 你叫我扮演他的角色
[18:57] I was wrong. 是我的错
[19:01] You keep reminding me of my–my dead friend. 你不断让我想起我…我已故的朋友
[19:06] It’s bringing up… It’s bringing up f– 会让我有…有感…
[19:10] – Feelings? – Yes. -情感 -对
[19:12] So just stop and be you. 所以别模仿他了 做你自己吧
[19:15] Well, that’s a little difficult, 这可有点难
[19:17] considering I lost my suit, my company, my powers. 鉴于我的战衣 公司和超能力都没了
[19:21] Is this what an existential crisis feels like? 生存危机就是这个感觉对吧
[19:23] Shut up. Just…shut up. 闭嘴 你…闭嘴
[19:34] I hate the ’80s! 我讨厌八十年代
[19:36] Is there any sign of who Darhk’s meeting with? 知道达克要见谁了吗
[19:38] Not yet! 还没
[19:39] Clandestine meeting in a D.C. park. 在特区公园秘密会面
[19:40] It feels like the beginning of a John le Carré spy novel. 很像约翰·勒·卡雷的间谍小说的开端
[19:44] I’m more of an Ian Fleming guy. 我比较喜欢伊安·弗兰明
[19:45] Mm, more explosions, less clothing. 爆炸多一点 衣服穿少一点
[19:48] What if Darhk is meeting with Rex’s killer? 万一达克见的是杀雷克斯的杀手呢
[19:50] Then we don’t let either of them leave. 那他俩谁都别想离开
[19:52] We’ve got movement. 有动静了
[19:54] A man just entered the park. 一个男的刚进了公园
[19:57] Ray, we need audio. 雷 我们需要收音
[19:58] Yep, way ahead of you, Cap. 早就想到了 船长
[20:01] Thankfully, there was a Tech Village nearby. 幸亏附近曾有个科技村
[20:03] You wouldn’t believe what you can hack together 你不会相信几个日用品
[20:04] with a few household items. 能拼装出什么东西
[20:07] Dobriy Vecher, Mr. Darhk. 晚上好 达克先生
[20:11] Sounds like he’s meeting with a member of the Soviet delegation, 听上去他见的是苏联委员会成员
[20:14] not Rex’s killer. 不是杀雷克斯的人
[20:15] The package is procured. 包裹收到了
[20:18] Excellent news, Boris. 好消息啊 波利斯
[20:20] That is your name, isn’t it? Boris? Or is it Igor? 这是你的名字吧 波利斯还是伊戈尔
[20:24] I find it’s always one or the other with you KGB agents. 我发现你们苏联国安会特工就这两个名字
[20:27] Anywho, once the treaty is signed, 无论是谁 一旦条约签订
[20:30] during the State Dinner, you’ll deliver the package. 国宴期间 你需要递送包裹
[20:34] And you will uphold your half of the bargain? 你还保留自己那一半买卖吗
[20:37] As agreed. 依照协定
[20:39] But first, a toast. 但首先 碰个杯吧
[20:42] To peace between our two nations. 愿我们两国和平共处
[20:45] Darhk was never interested in the nuclear treaty. 达克对核能条约从来不感兴趣
[20:47] He’s working a side deal with the KGB. 他在和苏联国安会做幕后交易
[20:51] Mayday! 求救
[20:52] My–My name is Martin Stein. You must have heard of me. 我叫马丁·斯泰因 你肯定听说过我
[20:56] You may have heard of me. 你可能听说过我
[20:58] Marty, younger you just entered the park. 马蒂 年轻版的你刚走进公园
[21:00] What? But that–that’s impossible. 什么 这不可能
[21:02] Today is December 7th, Clarissa’s birthday. 今天是12月7号 克莱丽莎的生日
[21:04] I distinctly remember we had a dinner reservation 我记得很清楚 我们订了一桌晚餐
[21:07] for this evening which took me months to procure. 这花了我一个月的时间才预定上
[21:09] Well, you must have blown her off. 那你肯定是放她鸽子了
[21:11] – This ought to be good. – Should we stop him? -这应该不错 -我们要不要阻止他
[21:13] Stop what? What am I doing? 阻止什么 我在做什么
[21:16] Mr. Darhk, uh, allow me to introduce myself. 达克先生 请允许我做个自我介绍
[21:18] My name is Martin Stein. You may have heard of me. 我是马丁·斯泰因 你可能听说过我
[21:22] I’m on the negotiating team and was recently nominated 我是谈判小组的一员 并且最近
[21:24] for my sixth Carlin Award in physics. 获得了个人的第六次物理卡林奖提名
[21:27] – Congratulations. – Thank you. -祝贺你 -谢谢
[21:29] Did you follow me here? 你是跟踪我到这里的吗
[21:30] I did. 是的
[21:32] You see, I’m–I’m working on a–a transmutation project that 我在研究一个嬗变项目
[21:36] is vital to national security. 这对于国家安全至关重要
[21:38] I was hoping you might pass the proposal on to the President. 我希望你可以把这个提议提交给总统
[21:43] Excuse me, 抱歉
[21:43] I can’t help but notice you’re wearing a Komandirskie watch, 我不禁注意到您戴的是俄国手表
[21:47] typically supplied to the Soviet Ministry of Defense. 这通常提供给苏联国防部
[21:52] Meeting with a Soviet outside of the official negotiation schedule? 这是和苏联人的非官方谈判安排吗
[21:57] That is highly irregular. 这太不正常了
[22:08] Ray, Mick, get in there, now. 雷 米克 现在就过去
[22:11] Okay. 好吧
[22:13] Clearly, uh, there’s been some kind of misunderstanding. 很明显 这有些误会
[22:17] I’ll just leave and pretend these last five minutes didn’t happen. 我这就走 当做这五分钟什么事也没发生
[22:22] Unfortunately, 很不幸
[22:23] my imagination isn’t quite that vivid. 我的想象力没那么丰富
[22:30] – Gray! – Martin! -灰老头 -马丁
[22:41] Ray, what happened? 雷 发生了什么
[22:42] Darhk just stabbed Marty’s younger self. 达克刚捅了年轻版的马蒂
[22:44] Where’s Darhk? 达克去哪了
[22:46] We lost him. 我们跟丢了
[22:48] It’s gonna be okay. I’m gonna get you back. 没事的 我把你带回去
[22:54] – Where is he? – He’s on his way now. -他在哪 -他在过来的路上
[22:58] Don’t worry, you’re gonna be fine. 别担心 你会没事的
[23:01] You again? 又是你
[23:03] I mean, me again. 我是说 又是我
[23:05] Guess you figured it out. 估计你猜出来了
[23:06] How did this happen? 这是怎么回事
[23:08] I’m too young to die. Too brilliant to die. 我这么有才就死掉也太年轻了
[23:11] Will one of you please shut me up? 可以闭嘴吗
[23:13] – Gladly. – Gideon? -乐意之至 -吉迪恩
[23:15] I’m cauterizing the younger Martin’s wound. 我在给年轻版的马丁伤口消毒
[23:17] I’m afraid it will leave both patients with a rather nasty scar. 我担心会给两位患者留下相当难看的疤痕
[23:20] You should’ve let me punch him. 你就该让我揍他
[23:22] This is about time travel, isn’t it? 这是时间旅行 对吧
[23:24] That’s why Special Advisor Darhk stabbed me. 所以特别顾问达克捅了我
[23:26] He wouldn’t have stabbed you if you had been having dinner 如果你按照先前计划和克莱丽莎
[23:29] with Clarissa at L’Auberge as previously planned. 在乐奥伯及餐厅用餐 他就不会捅你
[23:31] Good God, Clarissa. 天呐 克莱丽莎
[23:34] She’s waiting for me at the hotel. 她在酒店等我呢
[23:35] How could you have left her alone on her birthday? 你怎么能在她生日的时候独自丢下她一人
[23:37] She ordered room service. 她订了客房服务
[23:38] You are a careless, self-centered idiot. 你就是一个粗心 自我为中心的蠢货
[23:41] Gray, Gray, look, I’ll go to the hotel, 灰老头 我现在去酒店
[23:45] and I’ll tell Clarissa that her husband’s working late. 告诉克莱丽莎她丈夫在加班
[23:47] Okay? Just relax. 好吗 放松
[23:49] Oh, oh, Martin, 马丁
[23:53] what on Earth were you thinking? 你到底在想什么
[23:58] Hubba-hubba, who’s that? 那是谁呀
[24:00] Professor Stein’s wife. 斯泰因教授的妻子
[24:02] Jax is at her hotel explaining why she has to 杰克斯去她的酒店跟她解释
[24:04] spend her birthday alone. 她为何要独自过生日了
[24:06] Wait a minute, 等等
[24:07] if he used everyone’s favorite talking computer to find her… 如果他用大家最爱的会说话的电脑去找到她
[24:12] Gideon, do you have the location on Damien Darhk? 吉迪恩 你能定位到达米恩·达克吗
[24:15] Unfortunately, I have no intel on his current whereabouts. 很不幸 我对于他目前的位置没有情报
[24:18] But we know where he’s gonna be. 但我们知道他会去哪
[24:20] His little side deal with the Soviets is going down 他和苏联人的小小幕后交易
[24:21] at the State Dinner tomorrow night. 会在明晚国宴上实行
[24:23] Which is probably the most heavily guarded dinner in history. 这可能是史上最重兵警戒的宴席了
[24:26] I think we know someone who may be able to help. 我想我们知道谁可以帮上忙了
[24:28] Is that so? 是吗
[24:29] One of Amaya’s old JSA buddies, 阿玛雅一个美国正义协会的老朋友
[24:31] and, by old, I mean old. 他是真的很老
[24:33] He may still have some government contacts we can exploit. 他也许还有我们可以利用的政界关系
[24:35] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[24:37] Whatever Darhk is planning to exchange with the Soviets, 无论达克计划和苏联交换的是什么
[24:39] it can’t be good. 肯定不是好事
[24:41] Well, I’ll contact the FBI. 我去联系联调局
[24:42] You don’t have to worry about it. 你不用担心
[24:44] Except we do. Darhk’s working with a time traveler. 但我们担心 达克和时间旅行者串通
[24:47] That’s way out of the Bureau’s league. 这超出了联调局可以控制的范畴
[24:49] I believe this time traveler killed Rex. 我相信是这个时间旅行者杀了雷克斯
[24:51] All the more reason to stay clear of that State Dinner. 更多的缘由会在国宴时揭晓
[24:53] You can’t remain professional. 你不能一直如此专业
[24:55] Are you kidding me? She’s nothing but professional. 太玩笑吗 她就是很专业
[24:57] She’s all about being professional. 她就是专业人士
[24:59] The only reason I could ever see her not being 唯一觉得她可能不专业的原因是
[25:00] Oh, my God, you and Rex Tyler were together. 天呐 你和雷克斯·泰勒在一起过
[25:02] – No. – They were together, weren’t they? -没有 -他们好过 是不是
[25:05] – This makes total sense. – We weren’t together. -这就完全说通了 -我们没有在一起
[25:07] Like I said before, fraternization among teammates is unprofessional. 我说过 队友之间有深交是不专业的
[25:13] Rex and I were going to leave the JSA after the war, 我和雷克斯战后打算离开美国正义协会
[25:18] try and start a new life with each other. 打算彼此开始新生活
[25:21] And then he was cut down. 后来他被害了
[25:23] That’s why I left the team, 所以我离开队伍
[25:25] and that’s why I wouldn’t talk to you about them. 所以我不愿和你们提起这事
[25:28] It’s too hard. 太难以启齿
[25:30] And this is why I’m reluctant to help you. 所以我不愿帮你
[25:33] Because your emotions are clouding your judgment. 因为你的感情在影响你的判断
[25:36] She won’t be facing Darhk alone. 她不会独自面对达克
[25:39] We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[25:40] I know you feel like I abandoned you, 我知道你觉得我抛弃了你
[25:43] but, please, don’t abandon me. 但求你 别抛下我
[25:50] Hey, how you doing? 怎么样了
[25:53] I’m all right. 挺好的
[25:55] You know, the truth is, 事实是
[25:56] this young man is like a stranger to me. 这个年轻人对于我而言像个陌生人
[25:59] Every time I encounter him, I can’t imagine I was ever that person. 每次碰见他 我无法想象那是曾经的我
[26:03] I think anyone would feel that way about meeting their younger self. 我想大家对年轻时的自己都是这感觉
[26:07] I don’t recognize my current self. 我都认不出现在的自己
[26:09] Mick told me I need to be more like me. 米克告诉我要做自己
[26:11] And he’s right, which is rare. 而他说对了 这很罕见
[26:12] Hmm, indeed. 确实
[26:14] The problem is I don’t know what being me means right now. 问题是我现在不知道何谓做自己
[26:18] I don’t know if that makes any sense. 我不知道这有没有意义
[26:19] Of course it does. 当然有意义
[26:21] I think everyone struggles at least on occasion 我觉得每个人至少都在一个阶段挣扎过
[26:24] with who they are and then 想搞清楚自己是谁
[26:26] what their place is in the world. 以及在这个世界上自己的位置
[26:29] So what’s the answer? 那答案是什么
[26:30] I have no idea. 我不知道
[26:32] But, I suppose it’s just to live. 但我觉得先活下去再说
[26:37] It’s all any of us can really do. 这是我们所有人切实可以做到的
[26:39] And then, hopefully, through the act of living 希望通过活着的历练
[26:42] we discover who we truly are 我们认清了真实的自己
[26:45] and learn to grow from that. 并吸取经验 完善自己
[26:50] Amaya got us invites to the State Dinner. 阿玛雅给我们搞到了国宴的邀请函
[26:53] Are you feeling up to it? 你感觉能行了吗
[26:55] Yes, I’m feeling much better. 能行 我感觉好多了
[26:58] You feeling up to it? 你感觉能行了吗
[27:00] I think what he means is: 我想他的意思是
[27:01] are you gonna create a diplomatic crisis and risk unknown damage 你想杀掉达米恩·达克导致外交危机
[27:04] to history by killing Damien Darhk? 并给历史带来未知的损害吗
[27:06] I know what he means, Ray. 我懂他什么意思 雷
[27:08] Earlier, 之前
[27:09] you accused me of not ever caring for anyone, 你指责我从不关心任何人
[27:14] but you know that’s not true. 但你知道不是这样的
[27:18] I care very much about you. 我非常关心你
[27:20] And I’m less concerned about history 比起担心历史
[27:23] than I am about your conscience. 我更担心你会良心不安
[27:25] You’re no longer an assassin, Sara. 你不再是刺客了 莎拉
[27:28] You’re our Captain. 你现在是船长
[27:31] Well, let’s hope I remember that when the time comes. 但愿到时我还能记起这点
[27:35] Now let’s do this. 现在行动吧
[27:55] Thank you for helping us get in. 感谢你帮我们进来
[27:57] Feels good to be back in the game. 重操旧业感觉很爽
[27:59] I don’t see Damien Darhk anywhere. 我没看到达米恩·达克
[28:00] He’ll be here. 他会来的
[28:07] Oh, my God, what is she doing here? 天呢 她来这干什么
[28:09] Probably looking for her husband, no doubt. 可能在找她的丈夫 还用问吗
[28:14] She’s–she’s coming this way, what–what should I do? 她朝这边过来了 我该怎么办
[28:16] Just–Just talk to her. 跟她说话啊
[28:17] Mr. Jackson, I expected to meet my husband here. 杰克逊先生 我是来这见我丈夫的
[28:21] Have you seen him yet? 你见到他了吗
[28:22] I’m sorry, no. I haven’t. 抱歉 我没见到
[28:24] I’d be worried, but it’s just like Martin to lose track of time. 我很担心 因为马丁总会忘记时间
[28:28] Well, I’m sure, wherever he is, you are foremost in his mind. 不管他在哪 我肯定你在他心中最重要
[28:33] Who are you? 你是谁
[28:34] I’m–I’m a colleague of his. 我是他的同事
[28:36] My name is also Martin. 我也叫马丁
[28:40] He never mentioned you. 他从没提起过你
[28:41] Well, I’m sure he has more important things to talk about. 他肯定有更重要的事跟你说
[28:45] Oh, uh, would you– would you care to dance? 你介意跟我跳支舞吗
[28:48] I never seem to take the time to enjoy these State Dinners. 我好像从没好好享受过国宴
[28:52] Sure. 没问题
[28:59] You all right? You seem tense. 你没事吧 你好像很紧张
[29:03] When you find Rex’s killer, what are you gonna do to him? 你找到雷克斯的凶手后打算怎么处置他
[29:06] Arrest him. What else is there? 逮捕他 不然还能怎样
[29:10] You could kill him. 你可以杀了他
[29:11] I’m a member of the Justice Society, 我是正义协会的成员
[29:13] or at least I was when it existed, 或者至少协会还在时我是
[29:16] I’m not some vigilante. 我不是什么治安维持者
[29:22] I’m sorry, I don’t mean to pry, 抱歉 我不是有意多嘴
[29:24] but you don’t seem too happy to be here. 但你好像不太乐意来这里
[29:27] It’s just…Martin invited me on this trip for my birthday, 只是… 马丁为我安排了这趟生日旅行
[29:31] and I’ve spent the better part of it alone. 但大多数时候我都一个人
[29:34] Perhaps you should talk to him. 或许你该跟他聊聊
[29:35] I’ve tried, but Martin’s love for nuclear science– 我试过了 但马丁对核科学的痴迷
[29:39] it’s irrepressible. 谁都控制不了
[29:42] Sometimes my husband has tunnel vision. 有时我丈夫只顾眼前
[29:44] Well, Martin is a fool, 马丁是个笨蛋
[29:47] but, believe me, he loves you. 但相信我 他爱你
[29:49] You’re far more important to him than 你比他那些科学成就
[29:52] any of his scientific achievements. 重要太多了
[29:56] I have the strangest feeling, like we’ve danced before. 我感觉很奇怪 感觉我们之前跳过舞
[30:04] Sara, Darhk’s in the hallway. 莎拉 达克在走廊
[30:10] Mick, Ray, guard the exits. And everybody else, 米克 雷 守住出口 其他人
[30:14] get ready to move. 准备行动
[30:22] Now that our governments are waging peace upstairs, 既然我们的政府在楼上为和平斡旋
[30:24] what do you say we get down to the real business? 我们不如开始谈正事吧
[30:26] You have brought us the codes? 你把代码拿来了吗
[30:28] It’s called a CD-ROM, the latest in Defense Department technology. 这东西叫只读光盘 国防部的最新科技
[30:32] As for my half of the exchange? 我那一半东西呢
[30:48] Hand over the box. 把盒子交出来
[30:50] And the kick-ass CD-ROM. 还有那酷炫的只读光盘
[30:54] What is this? 这是怎么回事
[30:58] He thinks we’re working with Darhk. 他以为我们跟达克是一伙的
[31:00] Never. 做梦
[31:01] No one has to get hurt. 谁都不必受伤
[31:02] That’s not really my style. 这还真不是我的风格
[31:04] Now, we can waste time chit-chatting, 我们是要在这里浪费时间闲聊
[31:05] or you can deal with the explosive my people 还是你们去找出我手下
[31:07] have secreted inside the State Dining Room. 藏在国宴厅里的炸弹
[31:10] See, in about six minutes, Reagan, Gorbachev, 大约六分钟后 里根 戈尔巴乔夫
[31:12] and every hope of peace goes kaboom. 以及所有想要和平的人都会炸飞
[31:15] – Ray? – We’re on it. -雷 -交给我们
[31:16] I am sorry–inconvenient, I know, but try being me. 抱歉给你们添麻烦了 但是替我想想
[31:40] Todd? 托德
[31:47] We’re on the move to find the bomb. 我们在找炸弹
[31:49] The bomb– we must save Clarissa. 炸弹 我们得救克拉丽莎
[32:05] I got this, Sara. Go stop Darhk. 交给我 莎拉 去阻止达克
[32:17] That’s cool, man. 太棒了 哥们
[32:18] Mary Todd’s hope chest. 玛丽·托德的嫁妆箱子
[32:21] Ooh, you have gone too far! 你实在太过分了
[32:27] Everyone. 各位
[32:28] Get the hell out of here, right now. 赶紧离开这里 快
[32:34] Now that we have your attention, 既然大家都注意到了
[32:35] would you all please leave the dining room immediately? 麻烦各位立刻离开国宴厅
[32:38] We believe there’s a bomb on the premises. 我们认为周围有炸弹
[32:53] – You okay? – Who are you? -你没事吧 -你是谁
[32:56] A friend of your husband’s. 你丈夫的朋友
[33:07] Good news, I found the bomb. 好消息 我找到炸弹了
[33:09] Bad news, this type of firing system is obsolete. 坏消息 这种引爆系统是老式的
[33:11] I have no idea how to disarm such a crude weapon. 我不知道怎么拆除这种原始武器
[33:14] Figure it out, Ray. 想想办法 雷
[33:16] I’m a little busy. 我现在没空
[33:28] There’s nothing I can do. 我无能为力
[33:29] Yes, there is. 不 你能
[33:30] I was wrong trying to make you like Snart. 我不该试图把你打造成史纳特
[33:33] You’re Ray Palmer– you can science your way out of anything. 你是雷·帕尔默 科学能助你解决所有问题
[33:37] I’m Ray Palmer. I’m Ray Palmer. 我是雷·帕尔默 雷·帕尔默
[33:40] I can science my way out of anything. 科学能助我解决所有问题
[33:43] I– 我
[33:45] If I can send an electrical pulse from an outside power source, 如果外部能源能发射一股电脉冲
[33:48] I might be able to overload the bomb’s incendiary trigger, 我或许能让炸弹的引爆装置能量过载
[33:51] but I-I’d have to dismantle to cold gun. 但我必须拆除冷冻枪了
[33:54] Less talking, more doing. 少废话 多行动
[34:15] No! 不
[34:25] Ray? Tell me the bomb’s disarmed. 雷 告诉我炸弹已经拆除了
[34:28] That would be a lie. 那我就是骗你了
[34:30] Well, ten seconds to live. 好吧 还能活十秒钟
[34:34] There are worse ways of dying. 还不算是个太惨的死法
[34:48] I did it. 我成功了
[34:50] I did it. 我成功了
[34:51] Good. 很好
[34:57] Hold on, Todd. Okay? 撑住 托德 好吗
[34:58] Just hold on. 撑住啊
[35:02] You and I have met before. 我们之前见过
[35:04] New York City, 1942. You haven’t aged a bit. 1942年的纽约 你一点都没老
[35:08] Lazarus Pit? 复活泉水
[35:10] Oh, woman of mystery. 神秘女子
[35:12] I know that look in your eye, though. 但我见过你这种眼神
[35:15] That’s the look of someone that I’ve taken everything from. 被我夺走一切的人就是这种眼神
[35:19] Not everything. 不是一切
[35:21] You haven’t taken my soul, 我的灵魂你夺不走
[35:24] which I’ve already lost, and I’m not eager to do again. 我的灵魂曾丢失过 但我不想再次丢失
[35:28] And that’s why I’m sparing your life. 所以我要绕你一命
[35:32] How merciful of you. 你可真仁慈
[35:33] I’m sparing you to prolong your suffering. 我饶了你是为了让你受更久的折磨
[35:38] ‘Cause I’m from the future, Damien, 因为我来自未来 达米恩
[35:41] and I know how this all ends. 我知道结局如何
[35:43] Your ark, your grand vision. 你的方舟 你的远大计划
[35:47] Just as you’re about to accomplish everything you desire, 当你快要实现梦寐以求的一切时
[35:52] your wife is murdered, the love of your life. 你毕生挚爱的妻子被杀了
[35:57] And in total despair, 在极度绝望时
[35:59] you even try to kill your own daughter. 你甚至想杀了自己的女儿
[36:02] An entire city rises up against you, 整座城市都起来与你作战
[36:08] and then you die… 然后你在失败和
[36:10] defeated and alone. 孤独中死去
[36:18] What happened? Where’s Darhk? 怎么回事 达克在哪
[36:20] He took him. 被他带走了
[36:21] The time traveler working against us… 被跟我们做对的时间旅行者带走了
[36:25] He’s a speedster. 他是极速者
[36:27] – Like the Flash? – Faster. -像闪电侠吗 -更快
[36:30] So the speedster and Darhk, they have whatever the KGB gave Darhk? 极速者和达克有苏联国安会给达克的东西
[36:34] – Unless… – Unless? -不过 -不过什么
[36:38] I swiped it off Darhk. 我从达克身上顺走了
[36:41] Shut up. 不是吧
[36:43] Can I hug you? Do we hug? 我能抱抱你吗 咱们能拥抱吧
[36:46] – Okay, just this once. – There’s gonna be more. -好吧 下不为例 -这只是开始
[36:50] Yeah! 太棒了
[36:53] You took a bullet for me. 你为我挡了枪
[36:55] For a fellow member of the JSA, it was nothing. 作为美国正义协会的一员 这不算什么
[37:06] Astonishing to be back here again. 回到这里真令人惊讶
[37:09] A ship that can travel through time and heal any wound. 一艘船居然可以穿越时间 治愈伤口
[37:12] – Think of the possibilities… – Let me remind you, -想想这可能性… -提醒你下
[37:15] it’s imperative that you carry on as if you never saw me 你接下来必须装作从没见过我
[37:18] or anything else from the future. 或是任何来自未来的东西
[37:19] That you would pass up the chance to show me 那你就会错过机会
[37:22] even the barest glimpse of that future, 让我一睹那未来了
[37:24] catapulting our transmutation research into the 21st century, 将我们的嬗变研究推进到21世纪水平
[37:28] I had no idea I could ever be so selfish. 我不知道自己也会这么自私
[37:31] Interesting, considering that’s exactly how you’ve been to Clarissa. 真有趣 特别是想到你如何对待克莱丽莎
[37:35] She nearly died last night 她昨晚差点死了
[37:36] because of your blind devotion to your work. 就因为你对你工作的盲目崇拜
[37:43] You of all people understand the importance of our research. 你比任何人都明白我们研究的重要性
[37:48] I understand the importance of one thing and one thing only: 我只明白了一件事的重要性
[37:52] After everything I’ve accomplished, all– all of the awards I’ve won… 在我完成了一切 赢了所有奖项之后…
[37:55] – Did we win the sixth Carlin? – The only thing -我们赢了第六届卡琳奖吗 -唯一
[37:58] that brings meaning to my life is Clarissa. 让我生命有意义的就是克莱丽莎
[38:04] Yes, Martin, our wife, 没错 马丁 我们的妻子
[38:06] who you spent the last two days ignoring. 过去两天你都在无视她
[38:10] But I love Clarissa. 但我爱克莱丽莎
[38:12] Then cherish her, Martin, 那就珍惜她吧 马丁
[38:15] because I promise you, 因为我向你保证
[38:18] she is the only thing you will care to remember. 她是你未来唯一想要记住的事
[38:24] And I promise you… 我也向你保证
[38:27] I’ll make sure she knows I love her. 我会让她知道我爱她
[38:32] I pray that you do. 希望如此
[38:47] Are you sure you won’t come with us? 你确定不跟我们一起走吗
[38:49] Rex’s killer is still out there. 雷克斯的杀手还在外面
[38:51] We could find him together. 我们可以一起去找他
[38:53] I think last night proved my fighting days are over. 我想昨晚已经证明我战斗的日子该结束了
[38:56] You were amazing out there. 你表现得非常英勇
[38:58] It felt like old times. 就和过去一样
[39:01] But there’s something keeping you here in 1987, isn’t there? 但在1987年有让你留恋的东西 是吗
[39:06] After the JSA disbanded, 美国正义协会解散后
[39:07] I spent a lot of lonely years 我度过了许多寂寞的岁月
[39:10] until I finally met someone, Amaya. 直到我遇见了一个人 阿玛雅
[39:13] And he’s waiting for me at home. 他在家里等着我回去
[39:17] I have ameliorated Mr. Rice’s injuries. 我已完成对莱斯先生的治疗
[39:20] That’s incredible. 真不可思议
[39:27] A word of advice from an old man who’s lived long enough 作为人生阅历丰富的老人对你说句真心话
[39:30] to see the world change, and mostly for the better: 我看见世界变化 大多都是往好的方面
[39:35] If you are lucky enough to find love again… 如果你能够幸运地再次遇到爱情
[39:41] Embrace it. 敞开心扉吧
[39:42] Are you leaving already? 你这就要走了吗
[39:44] I was hoping we’d have a beer. 我还想一起喝啤酒呢
[39:46] Oh, unlike you, my time is limited, 不像你 我的时间有限
[39:51] and I don’t need the carbs. 而且我也不需要碳水化合物
[39:54] Good-bye, Todd. 再见 托德
[40:07] Well, I guess I just, uh– 我想我只是…
[40:09] He loved to sing. 他喜欢唱歌
[40:12] Henry, your grandfather. 亨利 你的祖父
[40:15] He had a-a beautiful voice. 他的声音非常动听
[40:20] During long convoys or stake-outs, 在长时间护卫或是监视时
[40:22] he would serenade the team. 他会给队伍唱小夜曲
[40:25] He made it his personal mission to get me to sing along, 他把引得我一起唱当成一种使命
[40:28] but he never succeeded. 却从没成功过
[40:33] But when the chips were down 但在危急关头
[40:35] and all hope seemed lost, 失去希望的时候
[40:38] we could always count on Henry to lift our spirits. 亨利总是可以鼓舞我们的精神
[40:42] That’s the kind of man your grandfather was. 你祖父就是这样一个人
[40:49] Then take me back there now. 现在就带我回去那里
[40:50] I will get your item back for you. 我会把你的东西带回来给你
[40:52] The Legends have left 1987. 传奇们已经离开了1987年
[40:54] The item is beyond your reach. 那东西已经逃出你的手掌心了
[40:55] That blonde woman, she’s a time traveler like you. 那个金发女人 她和你一样是时间旅行者
[40:58] She knows what happens to me in the future. 她知道我未来会发生什么
[41:00] – I’m sure she does. – Then take me with you. -我相信她知道 -那就带我一起走
[41:02] I need to change my destiny. 我要改变我的命运
[41:05] Tell you what, 不如这样
[41:06] why don’t we work together to change both of our destinies? 咱俩齐心协力 一同改变命运如何
[41:13] Step inside. 进去
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme