时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Time travel is real, | 时间旅行是真实存在的 |
[00:03] | and all of history is vulnerable to attack, | 而所有的历史都脆弱不堪 |
[00:06] | which is why we must travel through time | 所以我们必须穿越时间 |
[00:08] | to stop the spread of these so-called Time Aberrations | 阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来 |
[00:11] | and to erase their damage to history. | 并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏 |
[00:13] | We are a team of outcasts and misfits. | 我们是一队浪人和超能力者 |
[00:16] | So please don’t call us heroes. | 所以请不要叫我们英雄 |
[00:18] | We’re Legends. | 我们是传奇 |
[00:23] | I think I can save him. | 我想我能救他 |
[00:24] | It’s a biomolecular enhancer. | 这是生物分子强化剂 |
[00:25] | You got super powers now, dude. | 你现在有超能力了 伙计 |
[00:28] | Name’s Steel. | 我叫钢铁 |
[00:29] | I’m not going back until Rex’s killer is brought to justice. | 抓到杀雷克斯的凶手 我才走 |
[00:32] | You let the Shogun steal a 21st century super-suit? | 你让那将军偷了21世纪超级战衣 |
[00:35] | I have to teach you to destroy | 我就是靠这件战衣成为英雄 |
[00:36] | the only thing that makes me hero. | 现在我却要教你摧毁它 |
[00:39] | Do it! | 就现在 |
[00:45] | – I am so sorry. – It’s okay. | -非常抱歉 -没关系 |
[01:02] | Dontar. | 唐塔 |
[01:06] | Dontar, are you reading this? | 唐塔 能收到吗 |
[01:10] | They’re dead! They’re all dead. | 他们死了 他们全都死了 |
[01:12] | The heist went off easy. | 抢劫很顺利 |
[01:14] | We got the TX-90 out of 2235 | 我们按照约定 从2235 |
[01:16] | as contracted, but… | 拿到了TX-90 可是 |
[01:19] | but Alec got infected. | 可是亚历克被感染了 |
[01:20] | And then he killed– | 然后他杀死了 |
[01:22] | God, you wouldn’t imagine what he did to everyone. | 天哪 你都想不出他对大家做了什么 |
[01:39] | I don’t know when I am. | 我不知道我现在在什么时间 |
[01:41] | I’m activating the temporal beacon. | 我现在启动临时信标 |
[01:43] | You get in the “Dauntless” | 你赶紧上勇敢号 |
[01:45] | and you get out here and rescue my ass. | 快他妈来这里救我 |
[01:56] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[01:58] | What the hell is this thing? | 这是什么玩意 |
[02:16] | I can’t risk putting any more lives in danger. | 我不能再让更多的人去冒险了 |
[02:19] | And neither can you. | 你也不能 |
[02:21] | Which is why you’ll keep what I’m about to tell you a secret. | 所以我接下来要说的话你不能告诉别人 |
[02:24] | Even from the rest of your team. | 甚至不能告诉你的队员 |
[02:26] | A war is coming, Captain Hunter. | 战争即将到来 亨特船长 |
[02:29] | How many times are we gonna listen | 我们还要听多少遍 |
[02:31] | to this message from future Barry? | 这段巴里发自未来的信息 |
[02:33] | Until it make sense. | 听到懂为止 |
[02:34] | So, forever is basically what you’re saying. | 那就是要听一辈子了 |
[02:37] | You haven’t spoken to anyone else about this? | 你没跟别人说过这事吧 |
[02:39] | No. | 没有 |
[02:40] | We agreed that we wouldn’t. | 我说了我不会 |
[02:41] | And yet, I find myself asking. | 但我还是不确定 |
[02:44] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[02:46] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[02:48] | W-what can I do for you? | 有 有什么事呢 |
[02:49] | You never call me Sara. | 你从来不叫我莎拉的 |
[02:51] | Everything with you is Ms. Lance. | 你总是叫我兰斯小姐 |
[02:53] | I’m turning over a new leaf. | 我翻开了新的篇章 |
[02:54] | Well, turn it over in the Library. | 那来图书馆翻翻吧 |
[02:56] | We’ve got something. | 这里有状况 |
[02:58] | I don’t know when I am. | 我不知道我现在在什么时间 |
[03:01] | I’ve activated the temporal beacon. | 我现在启动临时信标 |
[03:03] | You get in the Dauntless | 你赶紧登上勇敢号 |
[03:05] | and you get out here and rescue my ass. | 快他妈来这里救我 |
[03:08] | A bit vulgar for a Time Master. | 作为时间之主 他说话有点粗俗 |
[03:11] | Time Pirate, we’re thinking. | 我们说的是时间海盗 |
[03:13] | He activated a beacon. We have to go after him. | 他启动了一个信标 我们要去找他 |
[03:16] | He’s a Time Pirate. Why would we rescue him? | 他是个时间海盗 我们为什么要救他 |
[03:17] | Because if he ends up somewhere he shouldn’t… | 因为如果他到了他不该去的地方 |
[03:19] | And does something he shouldn’t… | 做了不该做的事 |
[03:21] | It’s Aberration-palooza. | 就会造成时间偏差 |
[03:23] | So, where do we think he’s going to end up? | 那他应该在哪 |
[03:30] | Looks like Mississippi, 1863. | 好像是密西西比州 1863年 |
[03:33] | Height of the American Civil War. | 内战最激烈的一年 |
[03:35] | It’s also the bloodiest year in American history. | 也是美国历史上最血腥的一年 |
[03:38] | We gotta watch each other’s backs out there. | 我们到那的时候要互相照应 |
[03:40] | Yes, which is why you will be watching ours from right here. | 是的 所以我们行动时你要在这里监控 |
[03:46] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[03:48] | someone has to stay behind as backup. | 总要有人做后援 |
[03:51] | I can’t believe Ray got pined. | 不敢相信竟然不让雷参加行动 |
[03:52] | No suit, no powers, no tech. | 没战衣 没超能力 没战斗技巧 |
[03:55] | I mean, I guess Sara had no choice but to bench him. | 我想莎拉实在没法用他 |
[03:58] | Well, I-I’m sure she’s just trying to keep him safe. | 我想她只是为了确保他的安全 |
[04:01] | This time period is replete with various perils. | 这个年代充满各种危险 |
[04:05] | Perhaps it might be easier | 或许如果你留下 |
[04:08] | if you were to remain behind and keep Dr. Palmer company. | 陪着帕尔默博士 他会好受些 |
[04:14] | Perhaps you should remain behind. | 或许你应该留下 |
[04:17] | No? Because you’re not black. | 不行吗 因为你不是黑人吗 |
[04:20] | Because you think that, me going back to 1863, | 因为你觉得我回到1863年 |
[04:22] | I can’t handle it. | 会应付不来 |
[04:24] | That doesn’t mean there’s a need for you to subject yourself | 但这也并不意味着你非得要去 |
[04:26] | to the horrors that await you in that era. | 这个充满恐怖的时代 |
[04:31] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[04:32] | now, I get it might be difficult for you to understand this, | 我明白你可能很难理解这个 |
[04:37] | but I’ve been black my entire life, Grey. | 但我生下来就是黑人 灰老头 |
[04:40] | And honestly, I can’t think of a time period we could go to | 说实话 我觉得不管去哪个年代 |
[04:42] | where I wouldn’t face some sort of racism. | 都要面对一些种族歧视问题 |
[04:45] | So don’t worry. Okay? | 所以不要担心了 好吗 |
[04:57] | Along with comms devices, I also packed sacked lunches. | 除了通讯设备 我还给你们带了午餐袋 |
[05:00] | I figured the food in 1863 is pretty lousy. | 我觉得1863年的饭不会好吃 |
[05:03] | All right, the operation is simple. | 好了 行动很简单 |
[05:05] | We isolate the target, we eliminate the timeship, | 找到目标 清除时间飞船 |
[05:08] | and we get out of there. | 然后离开那里 |
[05:09] | And all while wearing this dress. | 还要一直穿着这种衣服 |
[05:12] | Come back safe. | 要安全回来哦 |
[05:19] | It’s Mississippi, 1863. | 这是密西西比州 1863年 |
[05:21] | The weather is a temperate 58 degrees. | 气温目前为14.5度 |
[05:25] | A little trivia: you guys are in Hinds County, | 给你们讲个冷知识 你们目前在海恩兹郡 |
[05:27] | which was named after General Thomas– | 是根据托马斯将军命名的… |
[05:29] | Did you just– | 你是不是… |
[05:30] | Shut off his comms? Yep. | 切断了他的通讯设备 没错 |
[05:33] | Guys? Guys? | 各位 各位 |
[05:40] | I can’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[05:42] | It looks to be some kind of escape pod. | 像是某种逃生舱 |
[05:43] | No doubt, it fell out of the Temporal Zone. | 应该是从某个时光穿梭区掉出来的 |
[05:46] | No sign of anyone. | 还没看到人 |
[05:47] | Well, the power core looks exposed. | 主电源裸露在外 |
[05:49] | That mean what I think it means? | 你这句话是我想的意思吗 |
[05:51] | Only one way to find out. | 只能试试看了 |
[05:54] | Thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不会问呢 |
[05:55] | Back up, everyone. | 大家退后 |
[06:02] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[06:03] | Don’t you think that’s enough incineration for one day, Mr. Rory? | 你今天烧很多东西了 罗里先生 |
[06:06] | No, I do not, Professor. | 我不觉得 教授 |
[06:08] | This is turning out to be one of our easiest missions yet. | 目前为止这算是我们做过最简单的任务了 |
[06:11] | Help me! Somebody, please! | 救命 救救我 |
[06:13] | You had to say that, didn’t you? | 你就非得乌鸦嘴一句 |
[06:14] | It’s over there. | 在那边 |
[06:15] | Help me! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[06:18] | Wait, we’re not supposed to interfere with historical events. | 等等 我们不能干涉历史事件 |
[06:21] | Try and stop me. | 那你来阻止我啊 |
[06:22] | Oh, come– | 别这样… |
[06:24] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[06:25] | She certainly has a fiery spirit. | 她的性格还真是火爆 |
[06:27] | Which is either gonna get her killed | 这性格要么会害死她 |
[06:28] | or completely screw up history. | 要么会让历史完全混乱 |
[06:30] | Just end it, fast. | 速战速决 |
[06:45] | Let’s get those Confederates off his back. | 帮他解决掉那些联盟军 |
[06:54] | Relax. | 别怕 |
[06:54] | All right, you’re safe now. | 你现在已经安全了 |
[06:56] | What did I just see? | 我刚才看到了什么 |
[06:58] | What was what? I, uh, I didn’t see anything. | 什么 我什么都没看到啊 |
[07:02] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[07:03] | What’s going on, here? | 发生了什么事 |
[07:04] | Look, we’re just passing through. | 我们只是路过 |
[07:06] | Okay, guys, let’s get the hell out of here. | 好了 各位 我们快走吧 |
[07:08] | We can’t just leave him here. | 不能把他丢在这里 |
[07:09] | Well, unfortunately, we have to. | 很遗憾 我们别无选择 |
[07:10] | If we rescue one man, we could alter history in the wrong way. | 拯救一个人 可能会改变历史的走向 |
[07:13] | You’re dispatch, aren’t you? | 你们是派遣员吧 |
[07:15] | Wait, what’s a dispatch? | 等等 什么是派遣员 |
[07:16] | It’s a former slave providing information to the Union Army. | 曾经是奴隶 负责给联邦军提供情报 |
[07:21] | My name is Henry Scott. | 我叫亨利·斯科特 |
[07:22] | I’m a free man from Trenton, New Jersey. | 是来自新泽西州特兰顿的自由人 |
[07:24] | Well, you’re a long way from home. | 那你可真是走了很远 |
[07:26] | And we need to be getting out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[07:30] | Guys? | 你们看 |
[07:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:37] | Those Confederates look a lot like– | 这些联盟军看起来很像… |
[07:39] | Don’t–don’t–don’t say it! | 别别别 别说出来 |
[07:44] | Quick, quick, just merge! | 快快 合体吧 |
[08:28] | Is everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[08:32] | What the hell was that? | 这些是什么东西 |
[08:34] | You ask me, they look like zo– | 要我说 它们像僵… |
[08:35] | No! Please, don’t say it. | 不要 别说出来 |
[08:37] | I know they’re essentially a myth, | 我知道它们实质上是虚构的 |
[08:38] | but I have this irrational fear of– | 但我会莫名地害怕… |
[08:40] | – Zombies. – Please, don’t say it. | -僵尸 -拜托 别说出来 |
[08:42] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[08:47] | – Hang on. – Satch– | -坚持住 -背包… |
[08:50] | – What? – My… satchel. | -什么 -我的背包 |
[08:55] | Are you…Union? | 你是联邦的吗 |
[08:58] | – Kinda. – My…my orders. | -算是吧 -我的任务指令 |
[09:02] | Collins Plantations. | 柯林斯种植园 |
[09:04] | Confederate troop movements. | 联盟部队行动 |
[09:08] | Without them… | 没有他们… |
[09:28] | Nice job blowing up the Time Pirate’s escape pod. | 干得漂亮 炸掉了时间海盗的逃生舱 |
[09:30] | Put another win in the mission column. | 又成功完成一次任务 |
[09:32] | Did you not see what happened next? | 你没看到后来发生了什么吗 |
[09:34] | No, I took a break. Had to go to the bathroom. | 没 我离开了一下 去了趟厕所 |
[09:37] | You okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[09:38] | We were attacked by zombies. | 我们被僵尸袭击了 |
[09:40] | And someone put sprouts on my sandwich. | 还有人往我的三明治里加甘蓝 |
[09:44] | The Time Pirate’s distress call | 时间海盗的求救呼叫 |
[09:45] | referenced something called a TX-90. | 提到一种叫TX-90的东西 |
[09:47] | It’s a futurist bioweapon. | 是一种未来生物武器 |
[09:48] | The infected’s condition represents strongly | 感染者的状况明显表现为 |
[09:52] | those things… that…I can’t say. | 那些东西 我不能说 |
[09:55] | And if that infected Time Pirate is out there | 而且如果那个被感染的海盗还没找到 |
[09:57] | spreading this virus, then our work is not done here. | 还在扩散病毒 那我们的任务就没完成 |
[10:01] | No kidding. Having zombies, or whatever they are, | 说真的 要是这些僵尸 或什么玩意 |
[10:03] | running around the Civil War is not a good thing. | 在内战中乱窜 绝对不是好事 |
[10:07] | Speaking of not good. | 说到不好的事 |
[10:09] | Get him to the MedBay. | 送他去医务舱 |
[10:14] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[10:15] | Apparently, | 看起来 |
[10:16] | you were wounded during our encounter with the infected. | 你在我们与感染者战斗时受伤了 |
[10:20] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[10:22] | Those creepy bastards didn’t lay a finger on me. | 那些恶心的混蛋没摸到我 |
[10:26] | But they might have gotten in a tooth. | 但他们可能咬了你一下 |
[10:27] | Or 30. | 或一大口 |
[10:30] | Oh, my God. He’s already starting to turn. | 我的天 他已经开始转化了 |
[10:32] | Ray, you gotta fix me. | 雷 你必须治好我 |
[10:35] | I don’t want to be turned into a frickin’ zombie. | 我不想被转化成该死的僵尸 |
[10:41] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[10:42] | Yeah, it’s pretty disastrous. | 是的 情况相当惨 |
[10:44] | I’m guessing, thanks to the zombies, | 我猜 是由于那些僵尸 |
[10:46] | the Confederacy won its independence from the Union. | 联盟军从联邦军那里赢得了独立 |
[10:49] | It wasn’t just them. | 不只是他们 |
[10:51] | That guy, the dispatch, these are his mission orders. | 那个人 他背包里 任务指令是这样的 |
[10:55] | From General Ulysses S. Grant. | 来自尤利塞斯·辛普森·格兰特将军 |
[10:59] | My God. | 天哪 |
[11:00] | He was supposed to infiltrate the Collins Plantation | 他本应潜入柯林斯种植园 |
[11:02] | and steal Confederate troop movement orders. | 窃取联盟部队调动命令 |
[11:05] | They named a high school after him? | 他们用他的名字命名了一所高中 |
[11:06] | That’s because in the original version of history, | 那是因为在原本的历史中 |
[11:08] | the plans Scott stole helped Grant | 斯科特窃取的调动计划助格兰特 |
[11:11] | win the Battle of Champion Hill. | 赢得冠军山之战 |
[11:13] | And I’m guessing none of that happened | 而我猜那一切都不会发生了 |
[11:15] | because Scott was bayonetted by a Confederate | 因为斯科特被联盟军刺杀了 |
[11:17] | turned into a zombie by a future virus. | 被未来病毒变成僵尸了 |
[11:20] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[11:23] | how do we fix it? | 我们要怎么修复 |
[11:24] | We don’t. | 不是我们 |
[11:25] | I do. | 是我 |
[11:27] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[11:28] | There’s a reason black people were used as spies. | 让黑人当间谍是有原因的 |
[11:31] | Because we were invisible. | 因为我们简直是透明的 |
[11:33] | That’s why I’m going in there. | 所以我得潜入那里 |
[11:35] | Don’t worry. If anything happens, it’s on me. | 别担心 万一有什么不测 算我的 |
[11:37] | No, Jax, it’s on me. | 不 杰克斯 这事算我的 |
[11:39] | Look, Mick is already hurt, | 米克已经受伤了 |
[11:40] | and I don’t like the idea of putting anyone else in harm’s way. | 而我不想再让人陷入危险 |
[11:43] | And I don’t like the idea of having a flag | 而我不想看到国旗上 |
[11:45] | that has 20 stars on it. | 只有二十颗星 |
[11:50] | I’m definitely not letting you go in there alone. | 我绝对不会让你一个人去的 |
[11:52] | Fine, I’ll take Amaya. | 好吧 我会带上阿玛雅 |
[11:54] | All right. Nate and I will go warn the Union Army | 好的 我和内特去警告北方联邦军 |
[11:57] | about the infected soldiers. | 出现了这些被感染的士兵 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:01] | When we get to wherever we’re going, | 等下我们到了目的地 |
[12:03] | maybe I should be the one | 也许应该由我来 |
[12:04] | that breaks the zombie news to General Grant. | 告诉格兰特将军这个僵尸的消息 |
[12:07] | I’m someone he’ll listen to. | 我说的话他会听 |
[12:09] | Because you’re a man? | 因为你是男人吗 |
[12:11] | We’re a couple hundred years away from gender equality. | 还有几百年才会男女平等 |
[12:14] | Only a couple hundred? | 只有几百年吗 |
[12:16] | Look, all I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[12:17] | maybe–just maybe– when we get to the Union Army, | 也许 就也许 等我们到了联邦军那里 |
[12:19] | you let me do the talking. | 让我来跟他们说 |
[12:20] | Stay where you are. | 站在原地别动 |
[12:22] | Right there. | 就在那别动 |
[12:23] | Okay. You do the talking. | 好吧 你来跟他们说 |
[12:28] | So, what’s our plan? | 那么 我们的计划是什么 |
[12:30] | Well, if things go easy, | 如果一切顺利 |
[12:32] | we sneak in while everybody’s asleep, | 大家都睡了我们就潜进去 |
[12:34] | find the Confederate plans, and grab them. | 找到联盟军的调动计划并偷出来 |
[12:37] | Are things ever easy with your group? | 你们这群人遇事有顺利过吗 |
[12:39] | – Eh, good point. – Please, don’t! | -有道理 -求你了 别 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to burn the table cloth! | 对不起 我真的不是故意把桌布烧了的 |
[12:44] | It was an accident, I swear! | 那是个意外 我发誓 |
[12:46] | An accident? You just let yourself get distracted, that’s all. | 意外 你只是分神了 仅此而已 |
[12:49] | While you should have been thinking about the ironing, | 在你本应想着如何熨好桌布的时候 |
[12:52] | you were probably daydreaming about Ulysses S. Grant | 你大概在做着尤利塞斯·辛普森·格兰特 |
[12:54] | marching down here to free all the slaves. | 率军前来这里解放所有黑奴的白日梦吧 |
[12:56] | No, sir. I wasn’t. | 不 先生 我没有 |
[12:59] | Which is why I need to focus your attention. | 所以我需要集中你的注意力 |
[13:02] | – No, no, no, wait. – He’s going to hurt her. | -不不不 等等 -他会伤害她的 |
[13:04] | I know, and it’s awful. | 我知道 这很糟 |
[13:06] | But if we blow our cover now, | 但是如果我们现在暴露身份 |
[13:08] | we won’t be able to fix the Aberration. | 我们就没法修复历史偏差了 |
[13:09] | And we might lose the Civil War. | 而我们可能会输掉内战 |
[13:15] | Don’t matter how much you cry. | 不管你哭得多么伤心 |
[13:17] | I’m still gonna hurt you. | 我还是要惩罚你 |
[13:28] | Raymond, please hurry. | 雷蒙德 请再快一点 |
[13:29] | I don’t like the way this is going. | 我不喜欢现在这个状况 |
[13:30] | You don’t like the way this is going? | 你不喜欢现在这个状况吗 |
[13:33] | How close are you to formulating a workable vaccine? | 你还要多久来配制有效的疫苗 |
[13:36] | Very. | 马上好 |
[13:37] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[13:42] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[13:44] | I’m counting on you. | 我就指望你了 |
[13:47] | Don’t worry, Mick. I got you. | 别担心 米克 有我在 |
[13:52] | Here we go. | 注射吧 |
[13:58] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[13:59] | His heart rate’s spiking. | 他的心率在迅速上升 |
[14:01] | Gideon, administer the sedative now! | 吉迪恩 立刻使用镇静剂 |
[14:08] | Zombie! Zombie! Zombie! | 僵尸 僵尸 僵尸 |
[14:10] | – Screaming isn’t helping. – Zombie! | -尖叫是没用的 -僵尸 |
[14:13] | Gideon, put the ship on lockdown! | 吉迪恩 封锁整艘飞船 |
[14:15] | Lockdown mode activated. | 启动封锁模式 |
[14:25] | This is incredible. | 这太不可思议了 |
[14:26] | I did my sophomore thesis on the Civil War. | 我大二的论文就是写内战的 |
[14:29] | I smell a history lesson coming. | 我感觉历史课要来了 |
[14:31] | Fun fact: Did you know, out of the 3 million people | 有个趣闻 你知道吗 在两方参战的 |
[14:33] | who fought on both sides, | 三百万人之中 |
[14:35] | 300 were women in drag? | 有三百人是女扮男装的 |
[14:38] | How is that not a fun fact for you? | 你不觉得是趣闻吗 |
[14:42] | General, we caught these two outside the northeast perimeter. | 将军 我们在东北外围区域抓住了这两个人 |
[14:45] | This here is a war zone, | 这里是战区 |
[14:47] | so either you two are Confederate spies, or you… | 你俩不是联盟军的间谍 就是 |
[14:52] | are very lost. | 迷路得不轻 |
[14:53] | Actually, we’re neither, General Grant. | 其实我们两者都不是 格兰特将军 |
[14:56] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字的 |
[14:57] | I’m a fan. Actually, I’m, like, a really big fan. | 我是你的粉丝 其实我是你的超级粉丝 |
[15:00] | And you are surprisingly taller than I thought in real life. | 而真正的你比我想的要高得多 |
[15:05] | I’m a Colonel in the Union Army. | 我是联邦军的一位上校 |
[15:08] | Colonel Sanders. | 桑德斯上校 |
[15:09] | I’m Colonel Sanders with the 31st Pennsylvania Infantry. | 我是宾夕法尼亚31步兵团的桑德斯上校 |
[15:13] | Then why are you not in proper uniform, son? | 那为什么你没有穿军服 孩子 |
[15:16] | My uniform’s in the wash, sir. | 我的军服送去洗了 长官 |
[15:18] | Or you are a Confederate spy. | 或者你是个联盟军间谍 |
[15:21] | – Okay. – Look, we’re not Confederates. | -好了 -我们不是联盟军 |
[15:24] | And truth be told, we’re not a part of the Union either. | 说实话 我们不是联邦军的人 |
[15:27] | But we are here to tell you that your company is in danger. | 但我们是来告诉你 你的军队有危险 |
[15:30] | In danger? | 有危险 |
[15:32] | Of what? | 什么危险 |
[15:34] | Well, believe it or not, | 无论你相信与否 |
[15:36] | a horde of zombies is headed your way. | 一群僵尸正朝你们这里来 |
[15:39] | What is a zombie? | 僵尸是什么 |
[15:41] | They’re not familiar with that word for another 70 years. | 还要再过七十年 他们才熟知这个词 |
[15:43] | I’ve had enough nonsense. | 我听够废话了 |
[15:44] | Look, it’s not nonsense. It’s just really hard to explain. | 这不是废话 只是很难解释而已 |
[15:49] | And it would be a lot easier if I just showed you. | 如果我带你去看会简单明了些 |
[15:54] | And if I’m not back for any reason, | 如果我不回来 |
[15:56] | feel free to shoot him. | 你可以朝他开枪 |
[16:00] | Just don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[16:09] | They’re having some kind of party. | 他们在搞派对 |
[16:11] | Oh, a Cotillion, actually. | 是在跳沙龙舞 |
[16:13] | According to Scott’s mission papers, | 斯科特的任务文件上说 |
[16:15] | he was going to get in disguised as the help. | 他要伪装成仆人混进去 |
[16:20] | You mean slave? | 你是说奴隶吗 |
[16:26] | We could have helped her. We should have. | 我们本来能帮她的 我们就该帮她 |
[16:28] | Look, I’ve been doing this time travel thing | 时间旅行的事我已经做了 |
[16:31] | for a little while now. | 一段时间了 |
[16:32] | And if I’ve learned one thing, it’s you never know | 我所学到的就是你永远不知道 |
[16:35] | what’s gonna change history and have massive consequences. | 什么会改变历史 并引发巨大的后果 |
[16:40] | What, you think this doesn’t make me angry as well? | 你以为我不会因此而愤怒吗 |
[16:44] | But we have a job to do. | 但是我们有任务要执行 |
[16:46] | And if we don’t do it, we can make things a lot worse. | 如果我们不执行 就会让事情变得更糟 |
[16:52] | Just– just stay on comms, okay? | 保持通讯 好吗 |
[16:59] | He was– he was– he– he– | 他是…他是… |
[17:01] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[17:03] | We’re going to die. | 我们要死了 |
[17:05] | – You just need to calm down. – I will not calm down. | -你只要冷静下来就行 -我冷静不了 |
[17:08] | He was threatening enough before he was one of the walking dead! | 在他变成行尸走肉前 说了很多威胁的话 |
[17:11] | Why didn’t your vaccine work? | 你的疫苗为什么没用 |
[17:12] | I-I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:14] | It could be that subcutaneous delivery needs more than one dose. | 皮下注射的方法 一剂药可能不够 |
[17:16] | Oh, and that didn’t occur to you while formulating your serum? | 你在制作药剂配方时 没想到这点吗 |
[17:18] | At least I’m not the one with an irrational fear of zombies. | 至少我没有荒谬的僵尸恐惧症 |
[17:20] | There’s nothing irrational about my fear of zombies. | 我对僵尸的恐惧一点也不荒谬 |
[17:23] | He’s a zombie! | 他可是个僵尸 |
[17:24] | Look, I’m pretty sure that I stunned him. | 我很肯定我把他吓傻眼了 |
[17:25] | Oh, you’re pretty sure? | 你很肯定吗 |
[17:26] | And if he’s knocked out cold in the MedBay, | 如果他被打昏在医疗仓里 |
[17:28] | all we have to do is go back in there and inject him again. | 我们只要进去再给他打一针就行了 |
[17:30] | And if he’s not, I’m pretty sure he’ll kill us! | 如果他没昏 我很肯定他会干掉我们 |
[17:33] | So, me and my irrational fear are staying right here. | 我和我荒谬的恐惧要留在这里 |
[17:36] | Listen to me, Marty– | 听我说 马蒂 |
[17:38] | – Can I call you Marty? – No. | -我能叫你马蒂吗 -不行 |
[17:40] | You have to help me. If you don’t, | 你得帮我 如果你不帮我 |
[17:41] | and I get bitten, then you’ll have two zombies to deal with. | 我被他咬了 那你就要面对两个僵尸了 |
[17:47] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:20] | Amaya, it’s Jax. | 阿玛雅 我是杰克斯 |
[18:22] | The study’s a bust, I’m gonna check the rest of the plantation house. | 书房已经被翻乱了 我去看看其他的房间 |
[18:32] | I am so sorry, ma’am. | 非常抱歉 女士 |
[18:35] | Boy, what did you just do? | 小子 你刚刚干了什么 |
[18:38] | I, uh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:39] | You took that woman’s hand | 你拉着这位女士的手 |
[18:41] | and addressed her directly. | 直呼其名 |
[18:42] | No, sir, I-I did not. | 不 先生 我没有 |
[18:45] | You calling me a liar, boy? | 你是说我在撒谎吗 小子 |
[18:48] | I’m not calling you anything, sir. | 我什么也没说 先生 |
[18:53] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[18:55] | I’m with the additional staff for tonight’s festivities. | 我是今晚庆典额外雇佣的仆人 |
[19:00] | So you’re ignorant about the house rules? | 所以你对大宅的规矩视若无睹吗 |
[19:03] | See, my staff know better than to talk back to me. | 我的仆人不会蠢到跟我顶嘴 |
[19:06] | I’m very sorry. Won’t happen again, sir. | 很对不起 再也不会了 先生 |
[19:13] | Don’t you turn your back on me, boy. | 我没让你走不准走 小子 |
[19:15] | There a problem, Mr. Collins? | 有什么问题吗 柯林斯先生 |
[19:18] | Just a house boy who don’t know his place. | 一个男仆不知道安分守己 |
[19:22] | And needs to be taught some manners. | 需要教他一点规矩 |
[19:27] | These zombies, they’re– | 这些僵尸会 |
[19:29] | they’re going to kill all of you. | 会杀光你们所有的人 |
[19:31] | And I keep asking, | 我还是会一直问 |
[19:33] | what in perdition’s flames is a zombie? | 僵尸到底为何物 |
[19:36] | This. | 这就是 |
[19:39] | I found him and 50 others just like him | 我发现了他 还有另外五十个和他一样的人 |
[19:42] | less than a mile outside of your camp. | 就在你营地外不到一英里的地方 |
[19:44] | And, yeah, I said less than a mile. | 没错 不到一英里 |
[19:46] | Which means we don’t have a lot of time. | 也就是说我们时间不多了 |
[19:52] | Okay. You ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[19:57] | Just relax. | 别紧张 |
[19:58] | He’s unconscious, remember? | 他昏过去了 记得吗 |
[20:09] | – Raymond. – Yeah? | -雷蒙德 -怎么了 |
[20:11] | If he’s unconscious, | 如果他昏过去了 |
[20:14] | wouldn’t he be here? | 不是应该在这里吗 |
[20:25] | This isn’t working. We need more sharpshooters. | 这样没用的 我们需要更多的神枪手 |
[20:27] | I can’t spare the men. | 我没有多余的人手 |
[20:28] | You see what is out there. | 你也看到外面的情况了 |
[20:30] | We have to think about the battle that lies ahead. | 我们必须考虑即将来临的战役 |
[20:33] | If we don’t take Vicksburg, | 如果不拿下维克斯堡 |
[20:34] | we won’t control the Mississippi, | 就掌控不了密西西比河 |
[20:36] | and we need command of the river to win the war. | 我们需要河流控制权才能打赢战争 |
[20:40] | At this rate, | 照这样下去 |
[20:41] | I’m afraid we will be out of ammunition before dawn. | 我们的弹药撑不到天亮 |
[20:45] | We need some backup. | 我们需要支援 |
[20:50] | Damn, it’s dark. | 该死 太黑了 |
[20:52] | Even if Mr. Rory wasn’t in a zombified state, | 就算罗里先生不是僵尸化状态 |
[20:55] | I doubt he possesses the intelligence to operate a light switch. | 我觉得他也不懂得怎么关灯 |
[20:59] | Well, he probably just destroyed a conduit or something. | 也许他只是把线路给破坏了 |
[21:02] | Well, that’s hardly comforting, Raymond. | 这话很难让人宽慰 雷蒙德 |
[21:11] | All right, come on! | 快走 |
[21:12] | He got me! He’s got my foot. | 他抓到我了 抓到我的脚了 |
[21:13] | Oh, my God. Run, run! | 天呐 快跑 快跑 |
[21:15] | Come on. | 快点 |
[21:19] | This is a nightmare. | 简直是场恶梦 |
[21:20] | If Mr. Rory’s intention is to eat our brains, | 如果罗里先生的目的是想吃我们的脑子 |
[21:22] | can you imagine the feast we’ll provide him, | 那么我们两个人的智力对他来说 |
[21:24] | given our combined intellects? | 简直就是一场饕餮盛宴 |
[21:26] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[21:28] | Comfortable now? | 现在舒服了吗 |
[21:37] | You’ve got a long night ahead of you. | 你的今晚将会很难熬 |
[21:55] | Damn it. | 真该死 |
[22:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:10] | It’s… | 是… |
[22:13] | it’s–it’s Jefferson. | 是杰佛逊 |
[22:15] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[22:16] | I’m not sure but I-I’ve never felt him so– | 我不确定 但是我以前从没感到过他 |
[22:19] | so frightened or angry before. | 如此害怕或者说气愤 |
[22:24] | I knew I should have gone with him. | 我就知道我该和他一起去的 |
[22:27] | Well, Sara and Nate are still out there. | 莎拉和内特还在外面 |
[22:28] | Maybe they can get to him. | 也许他们能去救他 |
[22:30] | Ray, Martin. | 雷 马丁 |
[22:31] | I’ve lost contact with Jax and Amaya. | 我失去了与杰克斯和阿玛雅的联络 |
[22:33] | I really could use some help out here. | 这里真的需要帮忙 |
[22:34] | I suppose there’s your answer. | 我想这就是给你的答复 |
[22:38] | Here’s the thing, Sara. We’d love to come help. | 事情是这样的 莎拉 我们想去帮忙 |
[22:40] | But my vaccine didn’t work, | 但是我的疫苗没起作用 |
[22:42] | and Mick got turned into one of those things. | 米克变成了那东西 |
[22:44] | And he’s confined us to the galley. | 他把我们困在了厨房 |
[22:49] | Until we can cure him, | 在我们治好他之前 |
[22:51] | you guys are on your own. | 你们得靠自己了 |
[22:53] | – Yeah, looks like we all are. – Yeah. | -看来我们都要靠自己了 -是的 |
[23:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:05] | My name’s Jackson. | 我叫杰克逊 |
[23:09] | Jefferson Jackson. | 杰佛逊·杰克逊 |
[23:10] | Those are some pretty famous slave owners | 你可是以一些相当出名的奴隶主 |
[23:12] | you’re named for, Jefferson. | 命名的 杰佛逊 |
[23:15] | Look at his hands. | 看他的手 |
[23:18] | Have you ever worked a day in your life? | 你有劳动过一天吗 |
[23:21] | Uh, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[23:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[23:27] | Also a long story. | 还是说来话长 |
[23:30] | Uh, actually–ah. | 实际上 |
[23:34] | Maybe–maybe you could help me. | 也许你们能帮我 |
[23:40] | I’m here for General Grant. | 我为格兰特将军而来 |
[23:43] | The Union general? | 联邦军将军吗 |
[23:44] | He sent me to steal details of Confederate troop movements. | 他要我来窃取联盟军队动向的具体情报 |
[23:47] | Even if you could get your hands on them, | 即使你拿到了情报 |
[23:49] | there ain’t no way off this plantation, Mr. Jackson. | 也没法逃出种植园 杰克逊先生 |
[23:53] | – There’s always a way. – No. | -总会有办法的 -没有 |
[23:56] | Master Collins got guard dogs. | 柯林斯主人有看门狗 |
[23:58] | Cuban bloodhounds. | 古巴猎犬 |
[24:00] | Yeah, we had some friends. | 我们有些朋友 |
[24:01] | They got caught less than a mile out. | 还没跑出一英里就被抓了 |
[24:04] | But they didn’t kill them. | 但是他们没杀那些奴隶 |
[24:05] | No, they didn’t want to lose the labor. | 他们不想失去劳动力 |
[24:08] | So they cut off their manhood. | 所以他们阉了他们 |
[24:10] | And then hobbled them, | 然后把他们弄残 |
[24:11] | so they could never think of trying to run again. | 这样那些奴隶们再也不会想着逃跑 |
[24:13] | How do you endure this? | 你们怎么忍受的这些 |
[24:17] | – How does it not– – Drive us all mad? | -你们怎么能不被… -逼疯吗 |
[24:20] | Because that’s what they want it to do. | 因为这正是他们想要的 |
[24:23] | They think they can break us. | 他们认为他们可以使我们崩溃 |
[24:27] | *When the sun comes up* | *当太阳升起* |
[24:31] | *And the first quail calls* | *第一只鹌鹑鸣叫* |
[24:34] | *Follow the drinking gourd* | *跟着饮水葫芦走* |
[24:40] | *For the old man’s a-waiting for* | *因为老人在等着* |
[24:43] | *To carry you to freedom* | *带你走向自由* |
[24:49] | *Follow the drinking gourd* | *跟着饮水葫芦走* |
[24:55] | Jax, are you there? | 杰克斯 你在吗 |
[24:58] | Damn. | 该死 |
[25:20] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦喂 |
[25:26] | Who invited you to the party? | 谁邀请你来聚会的 |
[25:28] | Actually, my invitatio have gotten lost in the mail. | 我的邀请一定是寄丢了 |
[25:32] | Hm, you sure have a smart mouth on you. | 还挺机灵 |
[25:36] | Pretty one, though. | 不过漂亮 |
[25:40] | We’ll have to teach you a lesson on how to talk to your betters. | 得教教你 怎么和上等人说话 |
[25:48] | We told Mick that we would save him. | 我们答应米克 我们会救他 |
[25:51] | Plus, I still have the vaccine. | 再者 我还有疫苗 |
[25:53] | We just have to figure out a way to get it to work. | 我们要想办法让它起作用 |
[26:02] | The vaccine wasn’t effective when we injected Mick. | 我们给米克注射疫苗不起作用 |
[26:05] | But if we can aerosolize the serum, | 如果我们能雾化血清 |
[26:07] | and deploy it using something like a– | 然后用什么东西有效释放 |
[26:09] | a fire extinguisher, | 就像灭火器 |
[26:11] | we could deliver the cure as a spray. | 我们就可以将解药作为喷雾使用 |
[26:13] | W-we’re not doing anything. | 不是我们来做 |
[26:15] | But you, on the other hand– | 而是你 |
[26:17] | Look, Marty, I know that you’re scared. | 马丁 我知道你很害怕 |
[26:19] | I’ve been nothing but scared since my suit was destroyed. | 自从我的战衣被毁之后 我就一直在害怕 |
[26:22] | I’ve been terrified that I have nothing to offer the team. | 我怕我没有什么可以贡献给团队 |
[26:26] | But you have to get over your fears | 但是要挺过这遭 |
[26:27] | if we’re gonna survive this. | 你必须克服恐惧 |
[26:32] | We’ve only seen these things downwind from here. | 我们只见过这些东西从这里顺风而来 |
[26:35] | We can pick them off in this valley | 我们可以在山谷将它们逐个击毁 |
[26:37] | until they’re all gone. | 直到一个不剩 |
[26:39] | I got my best men on the ridge to the West. | 我命我最好的士兵从山脊西行 |
[26:41] | But reports are, they are running out of ammunition. | 但是据报 他们的弹药即将耗尽 |
[26:47] | What? Helps me think. | 怎么了 这有助于我思考 |
[26:52] | Well, without ammo, | 没了子弹 |
[26:54] | we can’t take all these zombies out, | 即使百发百中 我们也不能 |
[26:56] | even with perfect shots. | 将这些僵尸全部干掉 |
[27:02] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[27:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:09] | Mr. Collins is gonna love | 柯林斯先生将非常喜欢 |
[27:11] | spending the midnight hour with you, girlie. | 和你度过夜半时光 小妞儿 |
[27:13] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[27:15] | I hope he enjoys getting punched in the face. | 我希望他会享受一拳打到脸上 |
[27:22] | And thank you ever so much for showing me where to find my friend. | 非常感谢你告诉去哪里找我的朋友 |
[27:28] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[27:30] | Don’t you know a breakout when you see one? | 亲眼见到越狱还不知道怎么回事吗 |
[27:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:35] | Good. Now let’s free them. | 很好 也放了他们吧 |
[27:39] | I thought you said if we didn’t do our job, | 你不是说过 如果我们做了任务之外的事情 |
[27:41] | we could end up doing more harm than good. | 可能会造成伤害而不是帮助吗 |
[27:44] | Yeah, that’s still a risk. | 那么做很冒险 |
[27:47] | So what’s changed? | 为什么改变心意了 |
[27:49] | The way these people are being treated… | 这些人遭受的对待 |
[27:52] | that’s the real aberration. | 是真正的偏差 |
[27:55] | I can see that now. | 我现在看见了 |
[27:57] | This is the history that needs to be fixed. | 这个历史需要被修复 |
[28:04] | No, no, I’m obliged, ma’am, | 不 我很感激 女士 |
[28:05] | but I told you what happens if they catch us. | 但是你知道我们被他们抓到会怎样 |
[28:08] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna protect you. | 别担心 我们会保护你们 |
[28:10] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你们很害怕 |
[28:11] | I get it. Don’t ask me how I know this, | 我明白 不要问我怎么知道的 |
[28:14] | but it gets better. | 但会变得更好的 |
[28:18] | Not perfect. Nowhere near close. | 不会完美 根本谈不上 |
[28:20] | But… | 但… |
[28:22] | better than this. | 会比现在好 |
[28:24] | But it starts right now | 但只要我们不放弃 |
[28:27] | with us not giving up. | 现在就能开始 |
[28:31] | Zambesi. | 赞比西 |
[28:33] | Your amulet. | 你的护身符 |
[28:34] | You are a warrior of the Zambezi. | 你是赞比西的战士 |
[28:37] | You’re familiar with it. | 你对它很熟悉 |
[28:38] | That’s where my mother was born. | 我母亲在那里出生 |
[28:41] | We must follow her. | 我们一定要追随她 |
[28:43] | I believe in her. | 我相信她 |
[28:45] | I believe in them. | 我相信他们 |
[28:49] | Then I do, too. | 那我也相信 |
[29:02] | – What is it? – We got company. | -怎么了 -敌人来了 |
[29:13] | We’ve gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[29:14] | Not without the Confederate plans. | 必须带上联盟军的计划 |
[29:16] | I think I know where they are. | 我知道在哪里 |
[29:17] | Okay, you, get everyone to safety. | 好 你负责大家的安全 |
[29:19] | – Come on. – Wait, Jax. | -快点 -等下 杰克斯 |
[29:22] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[29:24] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:31] | Come on! | 快点 |
[29:35] | This way. | 走这边 |
[29:45] | Go. | 快走 |
[29:50] | Mr. Jackson. | 杰克逊先生 |
[29:52] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 老兄 |
[29:57] | For when things get better, like you said. | 为了变得更好 这是你说的 |
[30:01] | Okay, come on. | 好 快走 |
[30:07] | What in Sam Hill are these things? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[30:09] | They’re infected with something. | 他们被感染了 |
[30:12] | We gotta work together, or we’ll never make it out of here alive. | 我们必须合作 否则无法活着出去 |
[30:15] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么了 |
[30:16] | I’m saying give us weapons. | 我说给我们武器 |
[30:18] | Without us, you’ll never be able to fight them off. | 没有我们的帮助 你根本打不过他们 |
[30:19] | You think I’m dumb enough to arm my own slaves? | 我会蠢到给我的奴隶武器吗 |
[30:27] | Come on! | 快走 |
[30:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:30] | For God’s sake, help me! | 看在老天的份上帮我吧 |
[30:33] | Go! | 快走 |
[30:40] | We are down to our last rounds | 我们只剩最后几发子弹了 |
[30:42] | with no hope of stopping those abominations. | 对于阻止这些怪物我们已经没希望了 |
[30:44] | Whatever you have up your sleeve, | 你还有什么招 |
[30:45] | I suggest you play that card now, Ms. Lance. | 赶紧使出来吧 兰斯小姐 |
[30:48] | We are working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[30:50] | – You good? – Am I good? | -你还好吧 -我还好吗 |
[30:52] | Well, considering my survival hinges on | 鉴于我的生死得靠 |
[30:54] | me accessing a superpower I’m not familiar with, | 我转换到我不熟悉的超能力 |
[30:56] | I’m a little uhh. | 我有点愕 |
[30:59] | – Run fast, run hard, don’t die. – Okay. | -快跑 猛跑 别死 -好 |
[31:04] | I can promise you two of those things. | 我可以保证其中两样 |
[31:13] | – I’m in the MedBay. – Be careful, Raymond. | -我在医疗仓 -小心点 雷蒙德 |
[31:15] | It won’t take long for Mr. Rory to figure out where you are. | 罗里先生不用多久就能找到你 |
[31:19] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 你不告诉我我也知道 |
[31:34] | Party’s over! | 派对结束了 |
[31:46] | Those things are right outside the perimeter. | 那些东西就在四周 |
[31:49] | Kill the lights and hold your fire. | 把火灭了 不要开火 |
[32:03] | Hey, over here! | 在这里 |
[32:06] | Come and get it, you ugly freaks! | 快来取 你们这些怪人 |
[32:09] | Follow me, you big dummies! | 跟着我 你们这群大傻瓜 |
[32:13] | Come on! Follow the light! | 快点 跟着火光走 |
[32:21] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[32:23] | Raymond, where are you? | 雷蒙德 你在哪里 |
[32:27] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[32:38] | Oh, no. Don’t be dead, Raymond. | 不 你别死 雷蒙德 |
[32:41] | On the other hand, if you are dead, | 但是 如果你死了 |
[32:44] | please stay dead. | 就死透吧 |
[32:54] | Just unconscious, well done. | 只是不省人事 很好 |
[32:57] | Now, | 现在 |
[32:59] | where’s that fire extinguisher? | 那个灭火器在哪呢 |
[33:06] | Okay, Martin. | 好 马丁 |
[33:08] | Just do what they did… | 按照他们在 |
[33:10] | in those zombie movies… | 你一直没敢看的 |
[33:14] | that you never had the courage to watch. | 僵尸电影里那样做就是了 |
[33:22] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[33:24] | That gentleman is either the bravest man | 这位先生是我从军以来 |
[33:27] | I have ever had in my ranks, | 见过最勇敢 |
[33:30] | or the dumbest. | 或者说最愚蠢的人 |
[34:04] | If–if you’d– if you’d just cooperate | 如果你肯合作 |
[34:06] | things will go much easier for us. | 我们就大可不必这么费劲 |
[34:18] | You may be stronger, but I assure you, | 也许你比较强壮 但我确信 |
[34:21] | you will not eat me today. | 我不会被你咬的 |
[34:29] | Professor, what’s going on? | 教授 怎么回事 |
[34:33] | Was I just trying to kiss you? | 我刚才是想吻你吗 |
[34:35] | Uh, I could only hope, Mr. Rory. | 希望不要 罗里先生 |
[34:40] | I can only hope. | 希望不要 |
[34:44] | – Everybody good? – Yeah. | -大家还好吗 -还好 |
[34:47] | Jax, we’ve gotta go. | 杰克斯 我们得走了 |
[34:49] | This fire is gonna attract a lot of unwanted attention. | 这场火会引来很多不必要的注意 |
[34:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:53] | I want to enjoy this for a moment. | 我要再享受一下这一刻 |
[35:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:19] | You see your man anywhere? | 你看见你的人了吗 |
[35:26] | What the…? | 那是… |
[35:27] | Wait, hold your fire. | 等一下 别开火 |
[35:37] | Nate? | 内特 |
[35:43] | I am covered in zombie guts. | 我被僵尸的内脏包围了 |
[35:47] | But you’re alive. | 但你活下来了 |
[35:51] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我会恶心想吐的 |
[35:56] | This is a godsend. | 这是上帝所赐 |
[35:59] | We know how the rebels are planning to take Champion Hill, | 我们知道反叛军打算怎么夺取冠军山了 |
[36:01] | and when they do, we will be there to give them hell. | 当他们出动 我们就让他们好看 |
[36:03] | – Set our cannon battery up on the western ridge. – Yes, sir. | -把我们的大炮设在西山脊 -是 长官 |
[36:06] | We will light them up like the Fourth of July | 等他们聚集到山上 |
[36:08] | when they roll over that hill. | 我们会像在独立日那样点了他们 |
[36:11] | – What’s your name, son? – Oh, it’s Ja– | -你叫什么名 孩子 -我是杰… |
[36:14] | Henry Scott. | 亨利·斯科特 |
[36:16] | Mr. Scott, thank you for your incredible bravery | 斯科特先生 感谢您绝佳的勇气和 |
[36:19] | and your service to the United States. | 您为美国作出的贡献 |
[36:23] | You may have just won this war for us. | 你也许帮我们赢了这场战 |
[36:27] | Are these men and women from the Collins Plantation? | 他们都是从柯林斯种植园出来的吗 |
[36:29] | Yes, they are, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[36:30] | We will care for anyone seeking refuge | 我们会照顾每一个从联盟州 |
[36:32] | in our camp from the Confederate states. | 来我们营地寻求避难的人 |
[36:34] | We have plenty of food and water for everyone. | 我们有足够的食物和水给大家 |
[36:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:45] | We’ve spread the vaccine our friends worked up. | 我们已经把我们朋友研制的疫苗散播出去了 |
[36:47] | The only Confederates you’ll have to worry about now | 你现在你只需要面对 |
[36:49] | are the living ones. | 活生生的联盟军 |
[36:51] | I’m obliged. | 我很感激 |
[36:54] | Ah, your man Colonel Sanders, he… | 你的手下桑德斯上校 |
[36:57] | tells me you’re his captain. | 告诉我你是他的船长 |
[37:00] | In any case, he mentioned something about | 总之 他告诉我 |
[37:01] | you having regrets | 你后悔 |
[37:03] | about putting men in harm’s way. | 让人陷入危险 |
[37:07] | I don’t think that’s something I can ever get used to. | 我想这是我不会习惯的事 |
[37:12] | You know, by the time I had taken over this division, | 我接管这一师时 |
[37:15] | there had already been three other generals in place before me. | 我的前任已经有三名上将了 |
[37:19] | They’d all stepped down and given up. | 他们全都卸任和放弃了 |
[37:22] | But I believe in my men. | 但我相信我的手下 |
[37:26] | And I believe in the good that we’re doing. | 而且我相信我们正在做的好事 |
[37:29] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[37:31] | Do you believe in your mission, Captain Lance? | 你相信你的任务吗 兰斯船长 |
[37:35] | I do. | 我相信 |
[37:39] | Well, then, don’t regret making those tough decisions. | 那就不要后悔做些艰难的决定 |
[37:42] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[38:02] | Just checking up on you. | 只是来看看你 |
[38:04] | I don’t feel like eating anyone’s brain, so… | 我不想吃任何人的脑子 所以… |
[38:07] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | Well, maybe you feel like eating a burger. | 也许你想吃汉堡 |
[38:13] | No sprouts. | 没有甘蓝 |
[38:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:21] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[38:23] | – Well, there’s a little something. – I had to ask, didn’t I? | -其实有点事 -还要我问啊 |
[38:26] | It’s just, I don’t think it’s any secret that without my suit, | 我想大家都知道我失去战衣了 |
[38:29] | I’ve been wondering what my place on the team is. | 我在想我在队里是什么位子 |
[38:32] | If… I even have a place, you know? | 甚至说还有没有我的位子 |
[38:35] | Being an outsider is a good thing. | 当个局外人挺好的 |
[38:37] | It’s a great thing. | 这是非常好的 |
[38:39] | I’ve been an outsider my whole life. | 我一生都是个局外人 |
[38:41] | You get to tell people to go shove it. | 要让人们知道放手 |
[38:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:00] | Something I hope I don’t regret. | 但愿我不会后悔 |
[39:07] | This belonged to the greatest outsider I ever knew. | 它的主人是我认识的最伟大的局外人 |
[39:13] | I’m looking for a partner. | 我要找个搭档 |
[39:27] | Cool. | 酷 |
[39:39] | What on Earth are you doing? | 你到底在搞什么 |
[39:41] | Oh, uh, scrimshaw. | 解闷手工 |
[39:44] | It’s–was my mom’s thing. | 是我妈的手工 |
[39:46] | She taught me a little. | 她教过我一些 |
[39:48] | Makes me think of her. | 让我想起她 |
[39:50] | Oh. I had no idea. | 我之前不知道 |
[39:54] | Are you homesick? | 你想家了吗 |
[40:00] | You checking up on me, Grey? | 你在查看我吗 灰老头 |
[40:01] | Given what you’ve witnessed, what you’ve endured, | 你所看到的 你所经历的 |
[40:06] | would that really be so bad? | 真的很糟吗 |
[40:10] | No. | 不 |
[40:11] | You’ve just witnessed | 你只是看到了 |
[40:15] | the very worst of humanity. | 人性最丑陋的一面 |
[40:17] | We share a psychic connection, | 我们心灵相通 |
[40:18] | but I still can’t even begin to fathom what you must be feeling. | 但我还是无法看穿你的内心深处 |
[40:24] | It must be… | 你肯定是 |
[40:27] | like your heart is broken. | 心如刀割 |
[40:30] | Yeah. It is. | 没错 |
[40:33] | But I saw something in those people’s eyes | 但我从这些人的眼睛里 |
[40:36] | I…I didn’t expect to see. | 看见了我意想不到的 |
[40:42] | I saw hope. | 我看见了希望 |
[40:44] | I saw dignity. | 我看见了尊严 |
[40:46] | Those men and women, | 那些男女 |
[40:48] | they were treated worse than animals. | 都被禽兽不如地对待 |
[40:51] | But they never let anybody stop them from being people. | 但他们绝对不让任何人阻止他们当人 |
[40:55] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[40:58] | I suppose there will always be those who will seek to | 我相信总有人会试图让我们 |
[41:01] | dehumanize us. | 失去人性 |
[41:04] | But I believe there are more that cling to hope, | 但我相信希望的存在 |
[41:10] | despite the darkness. | 总是大于黑暗 |
[41:13] | Yeah, that is exactly how they were. | 没错 就是以这种方式存在 |
[41:21] | I was actually thinking of you, Jefferson. | 其实我想的是你 杰佛逊 |