时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Time travel is real, | 时间旅行是真实存在的 |
[00:03] | and all of history is vulnerable | 而所有的历史对凶险的 |
[00:05] | to the attack of rogue time travelers. | 时间旅行者的攻击都脆弱不堪 |
[00:07] | But one group travels throughout time | 但是有一个小队穿越时间 |
[00:09] | to stop the spread of these so-called Time Aberrations | 阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来 |
[00:11] | and erase their damage to history. | 并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏 |
[00:14] | A group of outcasts and misfits. | 他们是被遗弃的人 有超能力的人 |
[00:15] | These individuals aren’t heroes, | 这些人并不是英雄 |
[00:17] | they’re something else, they’re Legends. | 他们是另一个存在 他们是传奇 |
[00:23] | Heywood, Dr. Nate Heywood. | 海伍德 我是内特·海伍德博士 |
[00:24] | I’m a historian. | 我是个历史学家 |
[00:25] | I specialize in deductive historical reconstruction. | 我的专业是演绎历史重建 |
[00:28] | In layman’s terms, I’m a time detective. | 用外行的话说 我是个时间侦探 |
[00:31] | Ingestible translator. | 可摄取式翻译器 |
[00:32] | You’ll be able to speak and understand any language spoken to you. | 不管对方说哪种语言你都能说和听懂 |
[00:35] | You know how fragile we historians can be. | 你知道历史学家都很脆弱 |
[00:37] | I know my cuts and bruises. | 我对伤口和擦伤很了解 |
[00:38] | You’re a hemophiliac. You can bleed to death. | 你有血友病 你可能会流血致死 |
[00:41] | So your superpower is wearing the suit. | 所以你的超能力就是穿这套战衣 |
[00:42] | Without that fancy suit, | 没有你的超级战衣 |
[00:44] | you’re nothing but a self-righteous rich guy. | 你不过是个自以为是的富人 |
[00:49] | Mr. Heywood’s vitals are dropping. | 海伍德先生的生命体征正在下降 |
[00:50] | I think I can save him. | 我想我能救他 |
[00:51] | I did a little tinkering to the formula. | 我对配方做出了一点调整 |
[00:54] | Hello, Rex. | 你好 雷克斯 |
[00:57] | Rex! | 雷克斯 |
[00:58] | – Time traveler. – Rex! | -时间旅行者 -雷克斯 |
[01:11] | – So how’s our patient? – Still stable. | -病人怎么样了 -还是很稳定 |
[01:13] | Gideon has him under sedation. | 吉迪恩让他处于镇静状态 |
[01:16] | Any side effects from the Nazi super-serum you injected him with? | 你给他注射的纳粹超级血清有副作用吗 |
[01:19] | No, but that may have a little something to do | 没有 不过可能是因为 |
[01:21] | with the work I did altering the serum | 我调整了血清的成分 |
[01:23] | to remove the Nazi parts. | 去掉纳粹的那些成分 |
[01:24] | Yes, it would be a tad inconvenient | 是的 如果有个怪物在 |
[01:26] | to have a monster roaming the ship. | 飞船上游荡实在不太好 |
[01:35] | Gideon, can you pilot for a little bit? | 吉迪恩 你能来驾驶一会吗 |
[01:37] | I need a break. | 我要休息一下 |
[02:08] | Where are all the knives? | 刀子都放哪去了 |
[02:13] | Oh, there’s one. | 这有一把 |
[02:15] | Look, if this is about me taking all the mayonnaise, | 如果这是因为我把蛋黄酱全吃了 |
[02:18] | you might be slightly overreacting. | 那你有点反应过激了 |
[02:20] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[02:22] | Killed him? I’ve killed lots of people. | 杀了他 我杀过很多人 |
[02:25] | You’re gonna have to be a bit more specific. | 你得说得再具体一点 |
[03:00] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[03:05] | I really don’t know. | 我真心不知道 |
[03:16] | You injected me with Nazi serum? | 你给我注射了纳粹血清 |
[03:18] | Which I’d redesigned to quintuple my own strength | 我重新调整让我的力量增强五倍 |
[03:20] | and transform my skin into an alloy | 也能让我的皮肤变成合金 |
[03:22] | a hundred times stronger than steel. | 比钢铁强一百倍 |
[03:24] | Steel, that’s a cool name. | 钢铁 挺酷的名字 |
[03:26] | Yeah, especially since my grandfather was called Commander Steel. | 对 尤其是我祖父被称为钢铁司令官 |
[03:30] | But what does that make me? | 那我该叫什么 |
[03:32] | Corporal Steel? Mr. Steel? | 钢铁下士 钢铁先生 |
[03:34] | Citizen Steel? | 钢铁市民 |
[03:35] | Who cares? You got superpowers now, dude. | 谁管啊 你现在有超能力了 伙计 |
[03:37] | Except I don’t know how I turned to steel in the first place. | 可我不知道当时是怎么变成钢铁身躯的 |
[03:40] | Ray’ll teach you. | 雷会教你的 |
[03:42] | – He will? – You said it yourself, | -是吗 -你自己说的 |
[03:44] | – you redesigned the serum. – Which I did beautifully, | -你重新调整了血清 -我做得很漂亮 |
[03:47] | but it’s not like I have some sort of instruction manual. | 可是我也没有操作手册啊 |
[03:50] | Guess you’ll have to wing it. | 那你只能即兴发挥了 |
[03:51] | Now, I’m gonna go have a chat with our stowaway. | 现在我要去跟那个偷乘者聊聊了 |
[03:56] | This is gonna be so much fun! | 这肯定会很有意思的 |
[04:07] | You stowed away before we time-jumped from 1942. | 我们离开1942年之前你就偷偷上来了 |
[04:11] | I’m gonna get out of here, | 我会逃出去的 |
[04:12] | and I’m gonna finish what I started. | 然后完成我要做的事 |
[04:14] | You mean, killing Mick? | 你是说 杀了米克吗 |
[04:17] | Not that I haven’t thought of it myself, but why? | 我也想杀了他 可你是为什么呢 |
[04:21] | He killed Rex. | 他杀了雷克斯 |
[04:23] | What? | 什么 |
[04:25] | Rex Tyler? | 雷克斯·泰勒 |
[04:26] | As in Hourman? | 那个时侠吗 |
[04:29] | His killer stole the Askaran Amulet. | 凶手偷走了阿斯克安护身符 |
[04:33] | Look, I’m sorry. I am. | 我很遗憾 真的 |
[04:36] | But Mick didn’t do it. | 但那不是米克干的 |
[04:39] | He is a thief and a murderer. | 他是个贼 也杀过人 |
[04:41] | He’s also a Legend, | 但他也是传奇 |
[04:43] | and Mick hasn’t been off the ship | 从把你们送到美国正义协会后 |
[04:45] | since we dropped your team off at the JSA. | 米克一直没离开过飞船 |
[04:47] | With his last words, | 他在临死前 |
[04:48] | he told me his killer was a time traveler. | 告诉我杀他的人是时间旅行者 |
[04:53] | You know, we’ve been tracking someone | 我们正在追踪某个 |
[04:55] | who’s been trying to alter history. | 想要改变历史的人 |
[04:57] | We think it’s the same person that gave Krieger the super-serum. | 我们认为就是那人给了克里格超级血清 |
[04:59] | This might be your time traveler. | 他可能就是你要找的时间旅行者 |
[05:03] | Look, if I let you out of here, | 如果我让你离开这里 |
[05:05] | you promise not to hurt Mick unless he really deserves it? | 你要保证不伤害米克 除非他犯贱 |
[05:16] | Sorry for knocking you out. | 抱歉把你打晕了 |
[05:18] | Sorry for locking you up. | 抱歉把你关了起来 |
[05:20] | Call it even? | 扯平了 |
[05:24] | When I was a kid, I used to play | 我小的时候会用玩偶玩 |
[05:25] | JSA versus Nazis with my dolls. | 美国正义协会大战纳粹 |
[05:27] | Well, they were action figures, really. | 其实 它们是人形玩偶 |
[05:29] | But it doesn’t matter ’cause I got superpowers now | 但不重要了 因为我现在有超能力了 |
[05:31] | and it’s awesome. | 简直太棒了 |
[05:32] | Your powers manifested | 你能力的出现 |
[05:34] | as a result of a heightened adrenal response. | 是由肾上腺素提高引发的 |
[05:36] | Basically, Amaya threatened you and you reacted. | 简单说就是你对阿玛雅的威胁做出了反应 |
[05:39] | So now | 所以现在 |
[05:40] | what we need to do is duplicate the conditions | 我们需要做的就是重现那个情景 |
[05:42] | which caused you to, you know, steel on? | 能让你钢铁大变身 |
[05:45] | Wait, so you want to threaten me? | 等等 所以你想威胁我 |
[05:47] | – Not exactly. – Wait, let’s discuss this. | -不完全是 -等等 我们先商量下 |
[05:50] | I thought this was a time machine. | 我以为这是时间机器 |
[05:52] | You saved the Justice Society. Why can’t you save Rex? | 你们救了正义协会 怎么不能救雷克斯 |
[05:55] | Because we’re dealing with another time traveler. | 因为我们对付的是另一个时间旅行者 |
[05:58] | If we go back and save Rex, | 如果我们会去救雷克斯 |
[05:59] | the time traveler will just go back before then and kill Rex again, | 那时间旅行者会回到更早之前再杀掉雷克斯 |
[06:01] | so instead of chasing our own tails, | 所以与其追着自己尾巴转圈 |
[06:03] | we need to identify who we’re up against. | 我们不如找出是在和谁对抗 |
[06:05] | I don’t understand any of this. | 我完全搞不懂这些 |
[06:06] | Look, I just need you to trust us. | 我只需要你相信我们 |
[06:08] | We’re gonna find who do this. I promise you. | 我保证我们会找出幕后真凶 |
[06:10] | In the meantime, Gideon will fly you home. | 与此同时 吉迪恩会送你回家 |
[06:12] | I’m not going back until Rex’s killer is brought to justice. | 在杀雷克斯的人伏法之前我不会回去的 |
[06:16] | We don’t know how long that will take. | 我们不知道那会需要多久 |
[06:19] | Don’t worry, we’re professionals. | 别担心 我们是专业人员 |
[06:21] | We know what we’re doing. | 我们知道我们在做什么 |
[06:30] | Yeah, come on! | 来吧 |
[06:33] | If Grandpa Heywood could see me now. | 真希望海伍德爷爷能看到现在的我 |
[06:36] | – Professional? – Ish. | -专业 -差不多 |
[06:40] | I know you not gonna take that, Ray. | 我知道你肯定不服 雷 |
[06:42] | Go crush this Tin Man. | 干掉这个铁皮人 |
[06:47] | – Nice try. – Come on. | -想得美 -不是吧 |
[06:52] | Hold on, I’ll close it! | 撑住 我来关门 |
[07:05] | Nate! | 内特 |
[07:06] | Ray, get inside! We have to close the door. | 雷 进来 我们得关上门 |
[07:09] | No, I got to go after him. | 不 我要去追他 |
[07:11] | Gideon, shut the cargo door. | 吉迪恩 关掉货舱门 |
[07:24] | What’s happening to the ship? | 飞船怎么了 |
[07:26] | Jax, what’s our status? | 杰克斯 情况如何 |
[07:29] | I’ve rerouted power from the secondary manifolds. | 我将能量重新导向了第二歧管 |
[07:31] | Where are Dr. Palmer and Dr. Heywood? | 帕尔默博士和海伍德博士哪去了 |
[07:33] | – Did you check out the window? – What? | -你看窗外了吗 -什么 |
[07:36] | How is it you people haven’t managed to kill yourselves yet? | 你们这群人居然还没玩死自己 |
[07:39] | The day is still young. | 时候还早 |
[07:41] | – Jax? – Yeah, I’m working on it. | -杰克斯 -知道 我在弄呢 |
[07:50] | Gideon, I need you to track down Ray and Nate | 吉迪恩 我需要你追踪雷和内特 |
[07:52] | and take us to their position. | 然后带我们去他们的位置 |
[07:53] | The explosive decompression caused us to lose corrective altitude, | 爆炸性减压让我们偏离了正确高度 |
[07:56] | which put too much strain on the station-keeping thrusters. | 让位置控制推进器产生太大压力 |
[07:59] | For God’s sake, say it how it is. | 上帝啊 直白地说行吗 |
[08:01] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[08:02] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[08:33] | Edo Period. | 江户时代 |
[08:37] | Mid-17th century Japan. | 十七世纪中期的日本 |
[08:43] | That’s cool. | 真酷 |
[08:58] | I’m still alive. | 我还活着呢 |
[09:02] | So far, so good. | 目前看来不错 |
[09:10] | Samurais. | 武士 |
[09:16] | Oh right, almost forgot. | 对了 差点忘了 |
[09:26] | Can you understand me now? | 你现在能听懂我的话了吗 |
[09:28] | I’m looking for a friend of mine. | 我在找我的一个朋友 |
[09:29] | Okay, he fell from the sky. | 他从天上掉下来 |
[09:31] | He’s about yea tall. | 大概这么高 |
[09:33] | Made out of metal. | 全身都是金属 |
[09:35] | No? | 没见过 |
[09:46] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[09:51] | How did I get here? | 我怎么到这的 |
[09:52] | I found you lying at the bottom of a crater | 我发现你躺在陨石坑底 |
[09:55] | like you had been dropped from the sky. | 就像从天上掉下来的 |
[09:59] | Dropped from the sky? | 从天上掉下来 |
[10:00] | That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这可是我听过最疯狂的事了 |
[10:04] | Yeah, I sailed here, | 我是坐船来的 |
[10:07] | you know, across the ocean | 你知道的 漂洋过海 |
[10:09] | with some friends. | 和朋友们一起 |
[10:11] | Who hopefully are gonna find me. | 但愿他们会来找我 |
[10:14] | By the looks of it, I’m gonna say we’re on the island of… | 我看这周围好像是一座岛屿… |
[10:18] | Honshu, in the vicinity of Kyoto? | 京都附近的本州岛吧 |
[10:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:24] | How did you learn to speak my language? | 你怎么会说我们的语言 |
[10:26] | I studied it for many years. | 我学了好多年 |
[10:30] | You know, so I could trade with your countrymen. | 这样就能跟你们的同胞做生意 |
[10:34] | Yep, feudal Japan is my jam. | 我最爱封建时期的日本 |
[10:41] | Masako, | 雅子 |
[10:42] | what are you doing | 你在干什么 |
[10:44] | talking to this gaijin? | 怎么跟外国人说话 |
[10:46] | He was hurt, Father. | 他受伤了 父亲 |
[10:48] | I brought him home so you could care for him. | 我带他回家让你救救他 |
[10:50] | And who would care for us when the Shogun finds out | 要是被将军发现我们救了外国人 |
[10:54] | – we’re aiding a foreigner? – Please, Father. | -谁来救我们 -求你了 父亲 |
[10:57] | You know what they would do to him. | 你知道他们会怎么对他 |
[11:03] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | Get him inside quickly. | 快让他进来 |
[11:10] | My name is Nate, by the way. | 对了 我叫内特 |
[11:13] | – My name is Masako. – Masako. | -我叫雅子 -雅子 |
[11:17] | That’s a pretty name. | 名字真好听 |
[11:30] | The Shogun asked you a question. | 将军问你话 |
[11:33] | Where did you find your armor? | 你在哪弄的这身盔甲 |
[11:36] | I made it. | 我自己做的 |
[11:47] | Your armor is mine now. | 你的盔甲现在归我了 |
[11:51] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[11:53] | I designed the suit specifically for my body. | 战衣是根据我的身体特别设计的 |
[11:56] | Take the armor away. | 把盔甲拿走 |
[12:01] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你这是大错特错 |
[12:03] | It could kill you! | 会要了你的命 |
[12:07] | Too hot? | 太烫 |
[12:09] | Are you, um, sure your old man’s cool | 你确定你父亲不介意 |
[12:11] | with you giving me a bath? | 你帮我洗澡吗 |
[12:15] | My father is not home. | 我父亲不在家 |
[12:19] | I’m only giving you a bath because you are dirty and injured. | 因为你又脏又受伤了我才帮你洗澡 |
[12:23] | About that. I’m, uh– | 这个嘛 我… |
[12:24] | I’m more durable than it looks. | 我比看起来更坚强 |
[12:28] | You still have not told where you are from. | 你还没跟我说你从哪来 |
[12:30] | The United States, | 美国 |
[12:33] | which you’ve never heard of | 你从没听过 |
[12:34] | because it doesn’t exist for another 200 years. | 因为要再过两百年才有这国家 |
[12:37] | You are a strange man. | 你这人很奇怪 |
[12:39] | You have no idea. | 你什么都不懂 |
[12:42] | Enough about me, | 别聊我的事了 |
[12:43] | I overheard your father talk about the Shogun. | 我无意间听到你父亲提到了将军 |
[12:47] | Is that Tokugawa Iemitsu, by any chance? | 会不会指的是德川家光 |
[12:50] | Historians view him as a particularly brutal warlord and– | 历史学家认为他是特别残忍的军阀… |
[13:00] | Did I say something? | 我说错话了吗 |
[13:04] | Tomorrow I’m to be married to Tokugawa Iemitsu. | 明天我就要嫁给德川家光 |
[13:08] | Then my life is over. | 然后我的生命就结束了 |
[13:16] | How can you bring a thug on a rescue mission? | 你怎么能让暴徒加入营救队伍 |
[13:19] | I’ve known men like you. | 我了解你这种人 |
[13:21] | Men who take and prey on the weak. | 你们会欺压掠夺弱者 |
[13:22] | Listen, girly, | 听着 小姑娘 |
[13:24] | I’m risking my neck for two morons | 我为俩掉下飞船的白痴 |
[13:26] | who fell out of a ship. Why? | 甘愿冒生命危险 为什么呢 |
[13:28] | ‘Cause they’d do the same for me. | 因为他们为我也会这么做 |
[13:29] | Why are you on the ship? | 你留在飞船上干嘛 |
[13:31] | ‘Cause I’m a member of the Justice Society of America. | 因为我是美国正义协会成员 |
[13:33] | – It’s my job to protect everyone. – Except for me. | -保护大家是我的职责 -除了保护我 |
[13:36] | You snuck up behind me and sliced my throat like a ninja. | 你像个忍者从背后偷袭我 割我的喉 |
[13:39] | There’s no such thing as ninjas, you idiot. | 没有忍者这回事 白痴 |
[13:41] | – Tell that to Chuck Norris. – Who’s that? | -跟查克·诺里斯说去 -他是谁 |
[13:43] | And I’m the idiot. | 我倒成白痴了 |
[13:44] | And by the way, I’m not your girly. | 顺便告诉你 我不是什么小姑娘 |
[13:45] | All right, if you two don’t quit your squabbling, | 好了 你俩要是再吵下去 |
[13:47] | I am going to maroon you in a time period of my choosing. | 我就选个时间点把你们放逐了 |
[13:51] | Together. | 两人一起 |
[14:01] | Not to brag, but… | 不是吹牛 但… |
[14:03] | between the docking stabilizers and the blast doors, | 在安装稳定器和轰开大门这些事中 |
[14:06] | I think this might be my best patchwork ever. | 我想这是我做得最好的修理工作 |
[14:07] | Well, charming as your confidence is, | 虽然你自信的样子很帅气 |
[14:09] | I think we better consult the expert. | 但我想最好还是咨询一下专家 |
[14:11] | Gideon, would you be so kind as to run a diagnostic report? | 吉迪恩 麻烦你给我一份诊断报告 |
[14:14] | Mr. Jackson’s work has done the trick. | 杰克逊先生成功了 |
[14:17] | A scan has revealed that all 36 compartments of the ship | 扫描显示飞船上所有的三十六个隔舱 |
[14:19] | are in optimal condition. | 都处于最佳状况 |
[14:21] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[14:23] | Actually, I think it’s astonishing | 其实我觉得很惊讶 |
[14:25] | given the considerable abuse we’ve been under– | 我们一直这样胡乱地使用… |
[14:27] | No, no, not-not that. | 不 我不是说这个 |
[14:29] | Gideon, did you say 36 compartments? | 吉迪恩 你说有三十六个隔舱吗 |
[14:32] | Correct. The entirety of the ship. | 没错 整艘飞船 |
[14:35] | Before Rip, you know, disappeared, | 在里普失踪之前 |
[14:38] | he made me learn every inch of the Waverider, | 他让我熟悉乘波号的每一个角落 |
[14:41] | and of those inches, | 而整艘飞船 |
[14:42] | 35 compartments. | 只有三十五个隔舱 |
[14:45] | So either I miscalculated or– | 所以不是我数错了就是 |
[14:46] | Captain Hunter had a secret compartment | 亨特船长有个秘密隔舱 |
[14:49] | he failed to tell you about. | 但他没有告诉你 |
[14:51] | Gideon, please pull up the schematics of the ship. | 吉迪恩 请调出飞船的电路图 |
[14:54] | No, we still have to fix the time drive. | 不行 我们还得修复时光驱动 |
[14:56] | And we will. | 我们会的 |
[14:58] | After. | 晚一点 |
[15:01] | Please, don’t tell me you’re not intrigued. | 别告诉我你不好奇 |
[15:05] | Masako san, | 雅子小姐 |
[15:06] | a word please. | 能说两句吗 |
[15:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:10] | The Shogun’s men are here. | 幕府将军的人来了 |
[15:12] | Please come outside. | 请移驾门外 |
[15:26] | Konnichiwa. How can I help you? | 下午好 有什么事吗 |
[15:29] | We found a gaijin in the forest. | 我们在树林里发现了一个外国人 |
[15:31] | The Shogun wants to make sure | 幕府将军想确保 |
[15:33] | there are not any other foreigners around to bother you. | 附近没有任何外国人来打扰你 |
[15:36] | Oh, that is very kind of him, | 他人真是太好了 |
[15:39] | but you are the only visitor we’ve had today. | 但你们是我们今天唯一的访客 |
[15:41] | Good. | 那就好 |
[15:43] | The last thing the Shogun wants before his wedding is surprises. | 将军不希望在婚礼之前有什么意外发生 |
[15:47] | Too late! | 太迟了 |
[15:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[15:52] | Relax, I got this. | 别紧张 交给我 |
[15:53] | – Who are you? – I’m the guy telling you | -你是谁 -我是要告诉你 |
[15:56] | that your Shogun’s wedding has been canceled | 将军的婚礼被取消了 |
[15:58] | on account that he’s an asshat. | 因为他是个傻冒 |
[16:05] | But seriously. | 但是说真的 |
[16:07] | Why don’t you boys mosey on back to your big bad boss | 你们何不回到你们邪恶的老大身边 |
[16:10] | and tell him the news? | 告诉他这个消息呢 |
[16:11] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[16:14] | Or it’s gonna get ugly. | 不然事情可就难看了 |
[16:15] | I am wearing a Samurai’s armor. | 我穿着日本武士的盔甲 |
[16:18] | You are not. | 你可没有 |
[16:20] | I wear my armor on the inside. | 我把盔甲穿在里面 |
[16:22] | Nate, stop insulting him. I beg of you. | 内特 别再侮辱他了 我求求你 |
[16:26] | Relax, I got this. | 别紧张 交给我 |
[16:34] | He caught me off guard. | 他趁我不注意 |
[16:36] | He caught me off guard. He caught me off guard. | 他趁我不注意 打了我个措手不及 |
[16:43] | Come at me now. | 现在再来 |
[16:46] | It’s not turning on. | 发动不了 |
[16:47] | Stop! Stop! Please! | 住手 住手 求你了 |
[16:49] | You’re going to kill him. | 你会杀死他的 |
[16:50] | That is entirely up to him. | 这就完全取决于他了 |
[16:54] | Stay down, gaijin. | 别插手 外国人 |
[16:56] | She doesn’t want to marry him. | 她不想嫁他 |
[17:07] | We will return tomorrow to take you to the castle. | 明天我们会回来带你去将军府 |
[17:09] | I trust there will be no more… | 我相信到时不会再发生什么 |
[17:12] | surprises. | 意外了 |
[17:29] | The sword did not cut any vital organs | 他的刀没砍到重要器官 |
[17:32] | but the blood loss… | 但是失血… |
[17:34] | Tell me about it. | 我知道 |
[17:36] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[17:37] | I didn’t mean to cause you any more trouble. | 我不是故意要带给你更多麻烦 |
[17:40] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[17:42] | No one can help me. | 没人能帮我 |
[17:46] | We have that in common. | 这点我们都一样 |
[17:47] | Nate? Nate! | 内特 内特 |
[17:50] | The Signal from Ray’s ATOM suit is getting stronger. | 雷的原子侠战衣信号越来越强 |
[17:54] | Doesn’t exactly look inviting, does it? | 这不像是邀请啊 |
[17:56] | It’s like “Ninja III: The Domination.” | 就像是《忍者3:统治》 |
[17:59] | Never took you for a cinephile. | 从来不知道你是个电影迷 |
[18:00] | All I know is ninjas like to hide in trees. | 我只知道忍者喜欢躲在树上 |
[18:03] | – I don’t see anything. – Exactly. | -我什么也没看到 -没错 |
[18:06] | You don’t find them, they find you. | 你找不到他们 他们来找你 |
[18:09] | Just because you saw ninjas in a movie, | 不是说你在电影里看到过忍者 |
[18:11] | that doesn’t make them real. | 就代表他们是真的 |
[18:12] | I have to side with Mick on this one. | 这次我必须支持米克 |
[18:14] | They’re real. | 他们真实存在 |
[18:15] | You think there’s a secret brotherhood of men | 你认为有一群的人秘密地受过 |
[18:17] | trained in the art of assassination? | 暗杀之技的训练吗 |
[18:19] | I hate to break it to you, Amaya, | 我不得不告诉你 阿玛雅 |
[18:21] | but I’m basically a ninja. | 我就是一个忍者 |
[18:27] | I miss the JSA. | 我想念美国正义协会 |
[18:29] | Compartment 36 should be right about here. | 36号暗格应该就在这里 |
[18:34] | What are you doing, Grey? | 你在做什么 灰老头 |
[18:35] | I’m looking for any hidden doors. | 我在找暗门 |
[18:37] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间做这个 |
[18:38] | Nate and Ray are lost in Feudal Japan. | 内特和雷被困在封建时期的日本 |
[18:40] | Let’s just fix the ship and go. | 我们快修好飞船走吧 |
[18:45] | Shh, did you hear that, Jefferson? | 你听见了吗 杰佛逊 |
[18:48] | Move. | 让一下 |
[18:58] | – Oh my god. – Secret hatch. | -我的天呐 -秘密舱口 |
[19:01] | With a sequencing lock. | 还有顺序锁 |
[19:03] | Clearly, Captain Hunter didn’t want anyone getting in. | 显然亨特船长不想让任何人进去 |
[19:06] | Or maybe he was trying to keep something from getting out. | 或者他是不想什么东西出来 |
[19:10] | If I’ve learned one thing from “Lost”, | 如果说我看《迷失》学会了一件事 |
[19:12] | it’s you don’t go opening secret hatches. | 那就是别打开秘密舱口 |
[19:18] | Ray’s close. Look sharp. | 接近雷了 注意 |
[19:25] | Haircut, let’s get out of here. | 西装头 跟我们走 |
[19:27] | We’re saving your ass, again. | 我们又来救你 |
[19:32] | It is you who need rescuing. | 是你们需要被救 |
[19:40] | Fellas, getting a little cold in here without my suit. | 各位 没穿我的战衣有点冷 |
[19:53] | You are already defeated before you have even begun. | 还没开始你们就输了 |
[19:57] | I have been trained in the art of war by Shimura himself. | 志村亲自训练我的兵法 |
[20:01] | League of Assassins, class of ’09. | 刺客联盟 09届 |
[20:05] | Don’t take it easy on me. | 别对我手下留情 |
[20:41] | We got to go. | 我们该走了 |
[20:48] | Oh, hey, guys! | 大家好 |
[20:49] | – Wrong way, Haircut. – What about my suit? | -方向错了 西装头 -我的战衣怎么办 |
[20:56] | We can get it later. | 待会儿再拿吧 |
[21:10] | My friend’s serum, | 我朋友给我的血清 |
[21:12] | it’s cured my hemophilia. | 治好了我的血友病 |
[21:15] | Uh, long story. | 说来话长 |
[21:18] | Short version, | 简单来说 |
[21:19] | my blood didn’t clot like normal people, | 之前我的血没法像正常人那样凝结 |
[21:22] | so if I were to cut myself shaving or get a paper cut, | 所以如果刮胡子时被割伤 或被纸划伤 |
[21:26] | I could…die. | 我也许会死 |
[21:30] | So every day, you were afraid to live? | 所以每天你都担心会死掉 |
[21:33] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[21:38] | In the Samurai tradition, | 在武士传统中 |
[21:40] | a warrior is always prepared for death. | 战士时刻准备着牺牲 |
[21:43] | A woman celebrates when her husband dies with honor. | 女人会庆祝自己的丈夫光荣牺牲 |
[21:48] | Wow. That’s hardcore. | 这么极端 |
[21:51] | A Samurai who fights without armor, | 不穿盔甲的武士 |
[21:55] | that is hardcore. | 才极端 |
[22:02] | Nate, you’re alive. | 内特 你还活着 |
[22:05] | Oh, hey, guys! You found me. | 大家好 你们找到了我 |
[22:07] | – Bad timing? – Nope. Nope. | -不是时候吗 -没有 |
[22:11] | Masako, these are, uh, my friends I was telling you about. | 雅子 这些是我刚才提到的朋友 |
[22:15] | Hajimemashite. | 初次见面[日语] |
[22:17] | Can I get you something to drink? | 需要喝些什么吗 |
[22:19] | Sake, lots of it. | 多来点清酒 |
[22:20] | What he meant to say is thanks for your hospitality, | 他是说 谢谢你这么热情 |
[22:22] | but we must be going. | 但是我们要走了 |
[22:24] | – No, I didn’t. – Amaya’s right. | -才没有 -阿玛雅说得对 |
[22:26] | Nate, let’s go. | 内特 我们走 |
[22:27] | I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[22:30] | We can’t leave. | 我们不能走 |
[22:32] | Masako’s supposed to marry the Shogun Tokugawa Iemitsu. | 雅子要嫁给德川家光将军 |
[22:35] | Yeah, met him. Not a fan. | 见过他了 讨人厌 |
[22:37] | Well, the reason he sticks out in the history books is | 他在史书中那么出名 |
[22:39] | because he likes to murder his wives, | 是因为他喜欢杀妻 |
[22:41] | and I can’t leave Masako to his mercy. | 我不能让他杀了雅子 |
[22:43] | Especially since he stole my Atom suit. | 特别是他偷了我的原子侠战衣 |
[22:45] | Exactly. Wait, what? | 是的 等等 你说什么 |
[22:47] | You let the Shogun steal a 21st century super-suit? | 那将军偷了21世纪超级战衣 |
[22:49] | After I crash-landed trying to rescue you. | 那是我为了救你迫降后的事 |
[22:52] | How does the Shogun even know how to operate your Atom suit? | 将军怎么知道操作原子侠战衣 |
[22:55] | I designed it so an idiot could use it. | 我设计得很简单 傻瓜也能用 |
[22:57] | An idiot does. | 确实是傻瓜在用 |
[22:59] | Guys, bottom line is, if the Shogun has the Atom suit, | 各位 总之如果原子侠战衣在将军手里 |
[23:02] | it’s not just Masako and the village we have to protect. | 我们不只要保护雅子和这村子 |
[23:04] | He can use it to conquer the whole region. | 他可以用战衣掌控整片区域 |
[23:06] | You said the Shogun’s coming for your new girlfriend. | 你说将军要你的新女友 |
[23:09] | Easier to defend a village than to attack a castle. | 比起攻占城堡 保卫村庄简单些 |
[23:12] | But anyone who tries to fight the Shogun will be cut down. | 但想跟将军作对都必死无疑 |
[23:15] | Except if that person is made of steel. | 除非这人是钢铁做的 |
[23:19] | About that, I’m having a little problem accessing my powers. | 说到这 我还不太会激活超能力 |
[23:23] | Sounds like you’re having performance issues, | 听起来你是不会运用超能力 |
[23:26] | and it looks like you’re not done training him yet. | 看样子你还没把他训练好 |
[23:28] | Now the rest of us need to figure out | 我们剩下的人要想办法 |
[23:30] | how we can defend a village. | 怎么保卫村庄 |
[23:32] | Not me. | 不包括我 |
[23:33] | Wake me up when the action starts. | 行动开始了再叫我起来 |
[23:48] | Whoa, what is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[23:51] | It appears to be some sort of armory. | 看起来像是某种武器库 |
[23:54] | There’s a reason why Rip didn’t want us in here. | 里普不想让我们进来是有原因的 |
[23:57] | Some things you can’t un-see. | 有些东西你无法视而不见 |
[23:59] | But why the big secret? | 但为什么要隐瞒呢 |
[24:01] | Rip didn’t trust us to know that | 里普不放心让我们知道 |
[24:02] | there were heavy-duty weapons on board? | 船上有这些重型武器吗 |
[24:04] | Well, would you? | 你会放心吗 |
[24:09] | What the… | 什么情况 |
[24:10] | Look, Jefferson, | 看 杰佛逊 |
[24:14] | our old friend has hailed the Waverider. | 我们的老朋友向乘波号致敬了 |
[24:18] | Let’s play it. | 播出来听听 |
[24:21] | 巴里·艾伦 来自2056年 | |
[24:21] | Sorry to contact you like this, Captain Hunter. | 抱歉用这种方式联系你 亨特船长 |
[24:24] | But I can’t risk putting any more lives in danger. | 但我不能冒险再置更多生命于危险之中了 |
[24:26] | Thought this was from Barry Allen? | 我还以为这条信息来自巴里·艾伦 |
[24:27] | It is. Only from 40 years in the future. | 确实是 只不过是来自40年后的未来 |
[24:30] | – And neither can this. – Fascinating. | -同样也不能冒现在这个险 -真奇妙 |
[24:32] | Which is why you’ll keep what I’m about to tell you a secret. | 所以我要跟你说的话你得保密 |
[24:35] | Even from the rest of your team. | 即使对你队伍里的其他人也不能说起 |
[24:39] | The Atom suit is made of and powered by dwarf star alloy. | 原子侠战衣是由矮星合金制造和供能的 |
[24:43] | It’s strong enough to withstand bullets, arrows, and explosives. | 足以抵御子弹 弓箭和爆炸物 |
[24:46] | – So it’s impenetrable? – Not quite. | -所以它是无法穿透的吗 -并不完全是 |
[24:50] | Underneath the left thruster is the alpha-stabilizer. | 在左推进器下面是阿尔法稳定器 |
[24:52] | Alpha-stabilizer, got it. | 阿尔法稳定器 收到 |
[24:54] | If you destroy it, | 如果你将之摧毁 |
[24:55] | the photons that stream from | 在战衣武器系统中 |
[24:57] | suit’s weapons systems will overheat, | 流动的光子会过热 |
[24:59] | theoretically causing somatic overload. | 理论上说会引发主体过载 |
[25:02] | Theoretically, that’s–that’s comforting. | 理论上说 那 那还真是令人欣慰 |
[25:04] | You have to get close to the Shogun, | 你必须接近将军 |
[25:06] | and in order to do that, you have to be able to harden. | 而为了做到这一点 你必须得硬化 |
[25:08] | Well, when you’re putting it in those terms it isn’t helping. | 你这么说并没有什么帮助 |
[25:12] | Ow! Neither is that. | 那样也没用 |
[25:13] | It worked the last time. | 上一次的时候有用 |
[25:16] | Come on. My serum is flawless. | 拜托 我的血清配方完美无瑕 |
[25:19] | Your lack of focus is the problem. | 你缺乏注意力才是问题所在 |
[25:21] | You think I’m not focusing? En–enough! | 你觉得我注意力不集中吗 够 够了 |
[25:24] | – I can’t do it. – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -不 你做得到 |
[25:26] | You don’t think I don’t want to save the girl, | 你觉得我不想救这个女孩 |
[25:28] | spare the village, and be a hero for once in my damn life? | 拯救全村 做我这辈子仅有的一次英雄吗 |
[25:31] | I spent half of my childhood in the hospital | 我半个童年都在医院里度过 |
[25:33] | where it didn’t even occur to me | 想都没想过 |
[25:35] | to dream about having superpowers. | 会拥有超能力 |
[25:37] | But guess what? I got ’em, I lost ’em, | 但你猜怎么着 我拥有了 又失去了 |
[25:39] | now I really, really need ’em, and I can’t get ’em back. | 现在我真的 真的需要超能力但却无法找回 |
[25:42] | This isn’t all about you. | 这不止关系到你一个 |
[25:44] | I worked for years, | 我研究了那么多年 |
[25:45] | spent billions of dollars to develop the Atom suit. | 花费了数十亿美元开发原子侠战衣 |
[25:48] | I nearly die learning to shrink, | 为了将战衣体积缩小我差点死了 |
[25:50] | and now, I have to teach you to destroy the very thing, | 而现在 我却得教你去摧毁那件 |
[25:54] | the only thing, that makes me a hero. | 让我成为英雄的唯一的战衣 |
[25:58] | Wait? | 等等 |
[26:00] | “Somatic overload” means destroy the suit? | “主体过载”意味着摧毁战衣 |
[26:03] | Yeah, Nate. | 是的 内特 |
[26:07] | We can’t beat the Shogun while he’s wearing the suit, | 将军穿着战衣的时候我们无法打败他 |
[26:09] | so we have to blow the suit up. | 所以我们得把战衣炸了 |
[26:13] | Your powers are within you. | 你的能力在你心中 |
[26:16] | After today, I’ll have nothing left. | 今天之后 我将一无所有 |
[26:21] | Ray… | 雷 |
[26:35] | You should all be safe here. | 你们在这应该会很安全 |
[26:44] | They’ve never seen foreigners before. | 他们从没见过外国人 |
[26:46] | I was once just like them. | 我曾经有一次就像他们一样 |
[26:48] | My village was also small and isolated. | 我的村子也是小而孤立 |
[26:51] | Some would say that my people were superstitious, | 有些人会说我的同胞很迷信 |
[26:53] | but in truth, we were protected. | 但实际上 我们被保护着 |
[26:57] | Protected by that? | 被那个保护着吗 |
[27:01] | Legend has it that this totem was one of five created by the gods | 传说这个图腾是神灵所制 |
[27:05] | and given to the five great tribes of Zambesi. | 并交给赞比西五大部落的五件图腾之一 |
[27:08] | This totem harnesses the ashe, or the–the life force, | 这件图腾掌控着动物王国的艾什 |
[27:12] | of the animal kingdom. | 或者可以说是生命的力量 |
[27:14] | It was passed down to me from my mother and from hers before that. | 它由我母亲的母亲传给她 再由她传给我 |
[27:18] | And why did you leave? | 你为什么要离开 |
[27:20] | I was recruited by the JSA, | 我被美国正义协会招募时 |
[27:23] | and I realized that the world was much larger | 我意识到世界远比 |
[27:25] | than just my village, | 我的村庄要大得多 |
[27:28] | and that there were people beyond its borders | 而且在村子之外还有很多人 |
[27:30] | who also needed protection. | 同样需要保护 |
[27:33] | Sometimes I can’t help but worry that with me gone, | 有时候我不禁担心我走了之后 |
[27:38] | there’s no one left to guard my home, | 就没人从像罗里先生那样的人手里 |
[27:41] | from people like Mr. Rory. | 保护我的家园了 |
[27:44] | At the end of the day, Mick does the right thing. | 最终 米克做的还是正确的事 |
[27:48] | Usually. | 通常来说 |
[27:58] | You remind me of my son. | 你让我想起了我的儿子 |
[28:02] | Why? Was he a terrible teacher, too? | 为什么 他也是个糟糕的老师吗 |
[28:07] | He was a great Samurai. | 他是个厉害的武士 |
[28:14] | I built him the strongest and most formidable armor | 我给他造了全日本境内 |
[28:18] | in all of Japan. | 最厚实的铠甲 |
[28:20] | Forged him a sword fit for an Emperor. | 给他锻造了一把王者之剑 |
[28:26] | What happened to him? | 那他怎么样了 |
[28:29] | My son was popular with the men who served under him, | 我的儿子很受他手下的拥戴 |
[28:36] | and the Shogun resented him for it. | 将军因此很记恨他 |
[28:39] | So he ordered Oda to commit seppuku. | 所以他命令织田切腹自杀 |
[28:44] | We will make sure that the Shogun pays | 我们会确保将军 |
[28:46] | for what he’s done to your family. | 为他对你家人做的事付出代价 |
[28:49] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 或许吧 也或许不会 |
[28:52] | But I ask you, would I rather hold my son | 我问问你 你觉得我是想再抱到我的儿子 |
[28:57] | again or his armor? | 还是他的铠甲呢 |
[29:01] | Your son, obviously. | 当然是你儿子了 |
[29:03] | An armor is nothing but iron, leather, and silk. | 铠甲只不过是一堆铁 皮革和丝线 |
[29:07] | It can be replaced, but the man | 它可以被取代 |
[29:11] | who wears the armor is– | 穿着铠甲的那个人 |
[29:14] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[29:16] | You’re saying I don’t need a suit of armor to defeat the Shogun. | 你的意思是我不需要用铠甲才能打败将军 |
[29:19] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别逗了 |
[29:21] | He’ll kill you in seconds. | 他几秒钟就能杀了你 |
[29:25] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[29:29] | I’m gonna die. | 那我必死无疑了 |
[29:31] | Yeah, probably. | 有可能吧 |
[29:33] | That was actually your cue to cheer me up. | 你那么说想让我开心吗 |
[29:37] | Oh, if you accept death you have nothing to fear. | 如果你接受了死亡 那就无所畏惧了 |
[29:41] | I’m more afraid of what’s gonna happen to you if I die. | 我更担心我死之后你会怎样 |
[29:46] | I know I have these powers inside me. | 我知道我体内有这些能力 |
[29:48] | I just can’t figure out how to use them. | 可我就是不知道该如何使用 |
[29:51] | Does a child learn to laugh? | 小孩子需要学怎么笑吗 |
[29:53] | Does he sit and practice laughing? | 他会坐下来练习怎么笑吗 |
[29:56] | No. He just laughs. | 不 他会自己小 |
[30:01] | “Do or do not, there is no try.” | 做 或不做 没有尝试这回事 |
[30:04] | Exactly. Where did you learn that? | 没错 你从哪里学到的 |
[30:07] | From a great sensei from where I’m from. | 从一个我那里的一个老师学到的 |
[30:13] | Yoda. | 尤达 |
[30:15] | Ah, this Master Yoda is very wise. | 这位尤达大师真是睿智 |
[30:24] | The Shogun approaches. | 将军来了 |
[30:25] | Get to the temple. | 快去神殿 |
[30:56] | Where is my bride? | 我的新娘呢 |
[30:58] | She’s not leaving. | 她不会走的 |
[31:00] | Not with you. | 不会跟你走 |
[31:09] | I’m just gonna need a second. | 我需要一点时间 |
[31:31] | Find the villagers. Kill them. | 找到那些村民 杀了他们 |
[31:41] | Your form is all wrong. | 你的阵型都错了 |
[31:51] | I ordered Ichiro to destroy that blade | 我命令了一郎在他儿子死后 |
[31:53] | after the death of his son. | 毁了那把剑 |
[31:56] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[31:58] | I will destroy it myself. | 我亲自去毁了它 |
[32:06] | Konnichiwa, scumbag. | 你好啊 混蛋 |
[32:11] | Go get him. | 去抓他 |
[32:16] | I will kill you with your own armor. | 我就用你自己造的铠甲杀死了你 |
[32:23] | Check the temple. | 去搜神殿 |
[32:25] | Rematch? | 再战一次吗 |
[32:30] | – Who is your master? – I have no master. | -你的老师是谁 -我没有老师 |
[32:32] | A ronin. You’re not worthy of the effort. | 原来是个浪人 你不值得我费力气 |
[32:59] | You have fought with honor. | 你已经光荣战斗了 |
[33:02] | Now you will die with it. | 现在你带着你的荣耀受死吧 |
[33:04] | About that. | 这个嘛 |
[33:15] | This village is under our protection. | 这座村庄受我们保护 |
[33:17] | Leave now and we’ll spare your lives. | 现在走我们就饶了你们的小命 |
[33:41] | A sword is only as deadly as the man who wields it. | 剑的威力与挥剑之人等同 |
[33:54] | And armor is only as strong as the man who wears it. | 甲之坚韧与负甲之人相当 |
[34:19] | I don’t want to shoot you guys. | 我不想打你们 |
[34:21] | I love ninjas. | 我爱死忍者了 |
[34:48] | That was the armature relay. | 那是衔铁继电器 |
[34:49] | It enhances the limbs’ reaction time. | 它会延长假肢的反应时间 |
[35:09] | Where the hell is Mick? | 米克在哪 |
[35:11] | Probably ransacking the village himself. | 估计去洗劫村庄了吧 |
[35:22] | Told you ninjas were real. | 我就说真的有忍者 |
[35:26] | That’s the cooling system. | 那是冷却系统 |
[35:27] | Trust me, it gets hot in there. I know. | 里面很热吧 我深有体会 |
[35:29] | You think you are clever. | 你以为自己很聪明 |
[35:42] | You dishonor my family and torture my village. | 你玷污我的家族 折磨村民 |
[35:46] | I will enjoy killing you. | 我会享受杀你的感觉 |
[35:55] | Your family will be extinguished from history. | 你的家族将从历史上消失 |
[36:04] | We haven’t been introduced. | 我们还不认识呢 |
[36:06] | Name’s Steel. | 我叫司令官 |
[36:33] | – Remember, you got to hit… – I remember! | -记着要打… -我记得 |
[36:43] | Do it! | 就现在 |
[37:04] | – Are you okay? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[37:07] | – You did it. – I did it. | -你做到了 -我做到了 |
[37:10] | Yeah… you blew up the ATOM suit. | 是啊…你毁掉了原子侠战衣 |
[37:21] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[37:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:26] | You steeled on. Kind of proud of you. | 你又变钢了 真为你骄傲 |
[37:42] | Master Yoda taught you well. | 尤达大师把你教的很好 |
[37:46] | Right, uh, Yoda. Well, thank you. | 是啊 尤达 谢谢 |
[37:51] | I was thinking now that, uh, your wedding is canceled… | 我在想 你的婚礼取消了… |
[37:59] | You come from the sky. | 你是从天上掉下来的 |
[38:02] | Something tells me you have to return. | 我想你不得不回去 |
[38:12] | I, um… | 我… |
[38:15] | I’m glad the katana sword found a worthy owner. | 我很高兴武士刀有了好的归宿 |
[38:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:22] | You. | 是你 |
[38:25] | Don’t think I didn’t see how you stood up to the Shogun. | 别以为我没看到你对抗将军的样子 |
[38:28] | Even though he’s gone, your village still needs a protector. | 虽然他死了 村庄还是需要一个守护者 |
[38:36] | That sword, what did you say your family name was? | 那把剑 你说你的家族名是什么 |
[38:41] | Yamashiro. | 山城 |
[38:47] | Thank you for loaning me your son’s armor. | 感谢你把你儿子的盔甲借我 |
[38:50] | I’m sorry it got a bit dinged up in the battle. | 抱歉它在打斗过程中有些损坏 |
[38:53] | Then it served its purpose. | 那它的使命就完成了 |
[38:56] | Haircut. Steel. | 西装头 钢铁 |
[38:59] | Sara says we got to clear out. | 莎拉说我们得走了 |
[39:02] | – Good-bye, Masako. – Good-bye, Nate. | -再见了 雅子 -再见了 内特 |
[39:10] | What an amazing time period. | 多么美好的时期啊 |
[39:11] | Definitely my favorite, besides the Old West. | 绝对是我的最爱 还有旧西部时期 |
[39:15] | Why are you two goofy bastards so happy? | 你们俩蠢蛋有什么可高兴的 |
[39:17] | You lost your damn suit, the food sucks, | 你的战衣没了 食物又这么难吃 |
[39:19] | and I’ve got no proof ninjas exist. | 我还没法证明忍者的存在 |
[39:37] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么 |
[39:39] | I’ve figured you out. | 我看透你了 |
[39:41] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[39:43] | You act like this selfish meathead, | 你表现得像个自私的傻子 |
[39:46] | but secretly, you’re not so bad. | 偷偷告诉你 你还不赖啦 |
[39:49] | You know, you might even have the makings of a hero. | 你或许真有英雄气概 |
[39:53] | Well, that proves one thing. | 这证明了一件事 |
[39:55] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[39:58] | Perhaps not. | 或许是吧 |
[40:03] | Trying to kill me again? | 又想杀我吗 |
[40:04] | Trying to give you a presere. | 我想保护你 |
[40:06] | In case you ever need proof you met an actual ninja. | 或许你需要证据 证明遇到过真正的忍者 |
[40:24] | All right. What’s your secret? | 好吧 你们的秘密是什么 |
[40:29] | What on earth do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[40:30] | Well, you two must be magicians considering | 我们离开前乘波号损坏成那样 |
[40:32] | how badly damaged the Waverider was before we left. | 现在完全好了 你们俩想必是魔术师吧 |
[40:35] | Oh, that. Well, Jefferson and I went over the ship top to bottom. | 那个啊 杰佛逊和我检查了整个飞船 |
[40:39] | And safe to say there are no surprises left on the Waverider. | 可以负责地说 乘波号不会再有意外了 |
[40:45] | Great. I’ll go prep for takeoff. | 很好 我去准备起飞 |
[40:52] | So are we gonna say something about future-Barry’s message or not? | 那我们要回复未来巴里的信息吗 |
[40:55] | Barry was very clear about the team not knowing | 巴里说得很清楚不要让队员知道 |
[40:58] | what he told Captain Hunter. | 他告诉了亨特船长什么 |
[40:59] | Except now we know. | 但现在我们俩知道了 |
[41:01] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[41:03] | You were right, Jefferson. | 你是对的 杰佛逊 |
[41:05] | Some things you just can’t un-see. | 有些事你无法视而不见 |
[41:13] | I think it’s time we said sayonara to Feudal Japan. | 是时候告别封建时期的日本了 |
[41:17] | Now, where to next? | 接下来去哪里呢 |
[41:18] | I could always open the hatch, jump out, and see where I land. | 我随时可以打开舱门跳下去 看是哪里 |
[41:22] | I say we just sit back | 要我说 我们就坐着 |
[41:23] | and see where the timestream takes us. | 看时间流把我们带去哪 |
[41:25] | Aren’t you forgetting that Rex’s killer is still at-large? | 你是不是忘了杀雷克斯的凶手还没找到 |
[41:28] | Not my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[41:31] | I mean, we should find the bastard and kill him. | 我是说 我们应该找到那混蛋然后杀掉他 |
[41:34] | Perhaps we can enjoy a little takeoff music. | 或许我们可以放点起飞音乐 |
[41:39] | Ah, nice one, Gideon. | 选得不错 吉迪恩 |
[41:41] | Captain Hunter always enjoyed this song. | 亨特船长总爱放这首曲子 |
[41:45] | Speaking of problems. | 说到问题 |
[41:46] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna find Rip | 别担心 我们会找到里普 |
[41:48] | and Hourman’s killer. | 还有杀害时侠的凶手 |
[41:49] | In the meantime, everyone just shut up | 现在大家都别说话 |
[41:52] | and let me do the flying. | 让我安安静静开飞船 |