Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] The Time Masters were an organization 时间之主是负责保护历史不被
[00:04] charged with protecting history from rogue time travelers, 凶险的时间旅行者改变的组织
[00:07] but they were destroyed. 但他们被摧毁了
[00:11] Under the leadership of Rip Hunter 在里普·亨特的领导下
[00:13] we have taken up their mantle. 我们继承了他们的衣钵
[00:15] Sara Lance, former member of the League of Assassins, 莎拉·兰斯 刺客联盟的前成员
[00:18] Dr. Raymond Palmer– The Atom, 雷蒙德·帕尔默博士 原子侠
[00:21] The Arsonist– Mick Rory, 纵火犯 米克·罗里
[00:23] and Firestorm– the merged super form 还有火风暴 融合超级体
[00:25] of Jefferson Jackson and myself, Martin Stein. 由杰佛逊·杰克逊和我 马丁·斯泰因构成
[00:28] We are the only ones left to protect history. 只剩我们能保护历史了
[00:31] We are The Legends of Tomorrow. 我们就是明日传奇
[00:51] Sorry! My bad! 对不起 我错了
[01:01] What the hell is going on out here? 这里到底怎么了
[01:03] Sorry, sir, he broke through the security cordon downstairs. 抱歉 先生 他从楼下的警戒线闯了上来
[01:06] Only because they wouldn’t let me up without an appointment, 那是因为没有预约他们就不让我上来
[01:09] but how does a regular guy 可是一个普通人
[01:11] get an appointment with the Mayor anyway? 怎么能预约到市长呢
[01:14] Heywood, Dr. Nate Heywood. 海伍德 我是内特·海伍德博士
[01:17] I’m here to talk about Sara Lance, Ray Palmer, 我来是想谈谈莎拉·兰斯 雷·帕尔默
[01:21] and the rest of the Legends. 还有传奇的其他人
[01:24] I think they’re all in trouble. 我想他们遇到麻烦了
[01:29] Thank you for not having me arrested back there. 谢谢你刚才没让他们逮捕我
[01:32] Those security guards really overreacted. 那些保安真的是反应过度了
[01:33] You know, one of ’em tried to Mace me. 其中一个还想对我用催泪弹
[01:35] Dr. Heywood, I only agreed to give you five minutes, 海伍德博士 我只同意给你五分钟的时间
[01:37] which was three minutes ago, 而那已经是三分钟之前的事了
[01:39] because Ray and Sara are friends of mine, 虽然雷和莎拉是我的朋友
[01:41] but I don’t know the first thing about any Legends. 但是传奇里的事情我都不了解
[01:45] Of course you do, because you’re the Green Arrow. 你当然知道 因为你是绿箭侠
[01:47] Excuse me? 你说什么
[01:49] – We’re done here. – Look, I’m sorry. -没什么可谈了 -听我说 很抱歉
[01:52] I didn’t mean to drop a bomb on you like that, 我不想吓你一跳的
[01:54] it’s just, I’ve exhausted all my normal avenues, 只是 普通的方法我都试遍了
[01:58] and you’re the only person left who won’t think I’m crazy. 现在只有你会觉得我没有疯掉
[02:02] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[02:03] I’m a historian. 我是个历史学家
[02:05] I specialize in deductive historical reconstruction. 我的专业是演绎历史重建
[02:07] In layman’s terms, I’m a time detective, 用外行的话说 我是个时间侦探
[02:10] which I really don’t have to be to look at a calendar to see 所以我不用看日历就知道
[02:14] one week after you came to this city, 你回到这座城市一周后
[02:16] Robin Hood showed up. 罗宾汉就出现了
[02:19] You said that Sara and Ray are– 你刚才说莎拉和雷
[02:20] Traveling throughout time with the other Legends. 跟其他的传奇成员穿越时间
[02:22] “Legends” is what they call themselves. 他们管自己叫”传奇”
[02:24] Now, for the past six months, 在过去的半年里
[02:26] I’ve been noticing subtle changes to history 我一直在关注历史中
[02:28] almost imperceptible. 极其细微的变化
[02:29] Actually, if it wasn’t for a friend of mine 其实 要不是我的一个朋友
[02:31] who’s a quantum physicist, 是量子物理学家
[02:32] I wouldn’t have been able to detect the subliminal alterations. 我都不会注意到这么微小的改变
[02:35] The point being, I think your friends are responsible. 关键是 我觉得你的朋友们要为此负责
[02:41] You’re looking at me like you want evidence. 你现在的表情是说你想看证据
[02:42] Evidence, okay, an illuminated manuscript 证据 好的 一本1216年的彩色稿本
[02:45] from 1216 depicting a knight– 描绘了一个骑士
[02:47] looks a lot like your friend Dr. Palmer– 很像你的朋友帕尔默博士
[02:48] same nose and chin. 鼻子和下巴完全一样
[02:50] Erratic text describing a woman 一些古怪的文字描述了
[02:52] in white with a bo staff. 一个穿着白衣拿着长棍的女人
[02:54] Hieroglyphic from Mesopotamia 美索不达米亚的象形文字
[02:56] depicting an albeit crude ship 描绘了一艘比较简陋的战舰
[02:58] that flies through the air and disappears. 从空中飞过然后消失的事件
[02:59] Let’s skip to the part where they’re in trouble. 直接说他们有什么麻烦吧
[03:02] UFO sighting, New York City, 1942, 看见不明飞行物 纽约 1942年
[03:04] multiple witnesses report a flying machine 多名目击者证实一架飞行器
[03:07] diving into the Atlantic, 潜入了大西洋
[03:09] which matches not only the Mesopotamian hieroglyphics but– 这不仅符合美索不达米亚的象形文字 而且
[03:11] The part where they’re in trouble! 他们有什么麻烦
[03:12] Contemporaneous with the sighting were multiple reports 与此同时还有多位目击者
[03:15] of an underwater detonation of an atomic bomb! 看见原子弹在水中爆炸
[03:19] Now, the government has denied this. 现在 政府全都否认了这些事
[03:21] You said 1942. 你刚才说1942年
[03:23] That’s three years before… 还有三年才…
[03:24] Before the atomic bomb was supposedly invented, yes. 发明出原子弹 是的
[03:29] I told you history was changing. 所以我告诉你历史被改变了
[03:31] Dr. Heywood, if the Legends’ ship met an A-bomb, 海伍德博士 如果传奇的飞船遇上了原子弹
[03:36] they’re not in trouble… 那他们不是有麻烦了
[03:39] they’re dead. 而是死了
[03:51] We’re closing in on your coordinates, Dr. Heywood. 我们正在接近坐标 海伍德博士
[03:53] Are you seeing the sonar readings of the sea floor? 你看到海床返来的声纳数据了吗
[03:56] Either that’s a really weird-looking rock formation… 如果不是一块奇形怪状的石头
[03:59] or the wreckage of a time ship. 那就是时间飞船的残骸了
[04:10] If the Legends went down with the ship– 如果传奇们与船一同葬身海底
[04:13] Where are the bodies? 那尸首在哪里
[04:30] The ship’s keeping him in stasis. 这船将他保持在沉睡状态
[04:33] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[04:53] My name is Oliver Queen 我叫奥利弗·奎恩
[04:55] and my preference is to not break your arm, 我不太想拗断你的手臂
[04:57] so I want you to calm down 所以请你冷静下来
[04:59] and tell us what happened to your team. 然后告诉我们你的队友去哪了
[05:03] You wouldn’t believe me even if I told you. 告诉你 你也不会相信我
[05:07] All I remember is being knocked out 我只记得被那个
[05:09] by that skinny, little Englishman. 瘦弱的英国小子打晕了
[05:12] Very embarrassing. 非常丢人
[05:14] I know that Sara told her father 我知道莎拉告诉她父亲
[05:16] she was leaving to protect history. 她要去保护历史
[05:18] Why? 为什么
[05:21] Why does history need protecting? 为什么历史需要被保护
[05:23] Because the idiots who were protecting it– 因为本该保护它的蠢货们
[05:25] the Time Masters, were blown up. 时间之主 都被炸飞了
[05:28] So you and the Legends took over? 所以你和传奇们接手了吗
[05:32] Chasing down time criminals 追捕时间罪犯
[05:34] and fixing the parts of history they screwed up. 修复他们扰乱的历史
[05:37] Aberrations the captain called them. 船长管那些叫历史偏差
[05:40] We were chasing them for about six months 我们追捕了半年左右
[05:43] without a problem. 没出过问题
[05:45] Well, the occasional problem. 好吧 偶尔出点问题
[05:50] I knew we were all in trouble 当里普让我们穿上女式衬衫
[05:51] when Rip made us put on blouses 去拯救法国国王时
[05:54] just to save the King of France. 我就知道有麻烦了
[05:56] I look like an idiot. 我看起来像个白痴
[05:59] I rather like the style of le Mousquetaires de la garde. 我还是喜欢国王卫队火枪手的风格
[06:03] – You would. – Can we concentrate, please? -有你的 -麻烦专心点 谢谢
[06:05] King Louis XIII is scheduled to meet an untimely end 路易十三国王随时会
[06:07] at the hand of Cardinal Richelieu’s men at any moment. 不幸死在红衣主教黎塞留部下的手中
[06:11] Roger that. I have eyes on the King. 收到 我看到国王了
[06:14] Whatever you do, do not let him out of your sight. 无论如何 都不要让他离开你的视线
[06:16] But if today’s when he’s supposed to– 但如果今天他是要和…
[06:19] you know, with the queen, I– 王后那个 我…
[06:20] Raymond, without that consummation 雷蒙德 如果这次交合不成功
[06:22] there will be no Louis Coutures, no Sun King, 就没有路易·库蒂尔 太阳王和
[06:23] and no golden age of France. 法国的黄金时代了
[06:25] Which means by extension no Madame Curie, 延续下来就是 没有居里夫人
[06:27] no Louis Pasteur. 没有路易·巴斯德
[06:28] Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it, 是是是 我懂了
[06:29] history will be totally screwed, 历史会一片混乱
[06:31] but I don’t have to be there for the actual… 但是我不必亲眼观看…
[06:33] you know, consummation, do I? 交合 是吗
[06:42] It’s beautiful, Your Grace. 真漂亮 陛下
[06:45] As is yours. Who gave it to you? 你的也是 谁给你的
[06:48] My sister. 我的姐姐
[06:50] You speak of her as if she is gone. 你的语气像是她已经不在了
[06:55] I hate to see a lady so beautiful so sad. 我讨厌看到如此美丽的女士如此悲伤
[07:04] Your husband– 你的丈夫
[07:04] Enjoys the company of his male courtiers. 享受着他男性侍臣的伺候
[07:08] Why should I be denied similar…pleasures? 为什么我要拒绝类似的…愉事
[07:12] Sara… 莎拉
[07:14] I need to know that the Queen is secure. 让我知道王后很安全
[07:17] Meantime, I believe I’ve identified out assassins 同时 我想我已经认出了刺客
[07:20] and I’d wager those aren’t just swords on their hips. 而且我打赌他腰间的绝对不是剑
[07:24] Yes, that would explain the aberration. 没错 这就解释了历史偏差问题
[07:28] My love, there is no need for you to… 亲爱的 你不必…
[07:34] knock. 敲门
[07:38] Sorry to spoil the mood. 抱歉打搅了
[07:59] Where the hell’s Sara? 莎拉在哪
[08:11] Everyone back to the ship! 所有人回船上
[08:16] That’s easier said than done. 你说起来倒容易
[08:43] Grey, meet me on the north side of the house! 灰老头 在屋子北侧跟我会合
[08:45] It’s actually a chateau. What’s your plan? 这里其实是城堡 你有什么计划
[08:50] You’ll see! 到时你就知道
[08:51] Oh, you’ve got to be kidding. 你在开玩笑吗
[09:00] Oh, bloody hell. 该死的
[09:08] That was the last assassin. 没有其他刺客了
[09:10] What did we say about using powers 都说了不能展现
[09:11] and future tech, Dr. Palmer? 超能力和未来科技 帕尔默博士
[09:13] Well, yeah, but they started it. 是他们先挑起的
[09:15] Don’t look at me. 别看我
[09:16] I left my gun on the ship like a good little Boy Scout. 我把枪留在船上 就像个听话的童子军
[09:19] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[09:22] Who are you people? 你们是谁
[09:24] I believe the Queen is waiting for you in her bedroom. 王后在她卧室等着您
[09:27] And I’ll bet she’s all warmed up for you. 我猜她已经热好身等您
[09:30] Shut your mouth, Jax, 闭嘴吧 杰克斯
[09:31] or I’ll cut your eyes out and feed ’em to you. 不然就挖你的眼 塞你一嘴
[09:33] I believe our work here is done. 我想我们已经完事了
[09:45] Wait, how’d you go from the court of Louis XIII 等等 你们怎么从路易十三的王宫
[09:47] to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean? 沉到大西洋底部的
[09:49] You said you wanted to hear the full story. 你们自己说想听完整的故事
[09:51] We do, just some of us have lives 没错 只是我们有人
[09:53] that we’d like to get back to. 还要回去生活的
[09:54] We got ourselves in trouble by visiting a time 我们穿越到被告知不能去的年代
[09:57] we were told not to. 结果遇到了麻烦
[10:00] 1942? 1942年
[10:02] Who told you not to go to 1942? 谁告诉你们不能去1942年
[10:04] Some guy in a hood named… 一个戴着兜帽的人
[10:08] Rex Tyler. 雷克斯·泰勒
[10:10] Said if we set foot in 1942 we’d be all screwed, 他说我们如果去了1942年就死定了
[10:14] and then he just vanished. 说完他就消失了
[10:15] Okay, if he told you not to go to 1942, 他都让你们别去1942年了
[10:19] then why’d you go? 你们为什么还去
[10:22] Put another successful mission down in the books. 再记下一笔成功完成任务
[10:25] Where are we off to next? 下一站是哪个年代
[10:26] Gideon and I have calculated a 96% likelihood 我和吉迪恩计算出1912年的
[10:28] of another aberration in Bhopal, 1912. 博帕尔有96%的可能出现历史偏差
[10:31] Why can’t it be Aruba, 2016? 为什么不是2016年的阿鲁巴
[10:33] For real. We’ve been going non-stop 讲真 过去半年我们
[10:34] for the past six months. 一直马不停蹄
[10:36] Nobody wants to address the fact 难道没人想弄清
[10:37] that Cardinal Richelieu’s men were armed with laser guns? 为何红衣主教黎塞留的人有激光枪吗
[10:40] Clearly provided to them by a time pirate or some-such. 肯定是时间海盗之类的给他们的
[10:43] Ah, Grey’s right. We need to find out who so– 灰老头说得对 我们得找到是谁
[10:45] You can get another chance of destroying the very history 就又有机会破坏
[10:48] that you’re supposed to be protecting? 本该守护的历史吗
[10:50] Ah, I knew I forgot something– 我都忘记了
[10:52] the part where Rip tells us everything that we did wrong. 里普总会对我们搞砸的事说教一番
[10:54] As in seducing the Queen of France 比如在法国王后本该怀上
[10:55] just before she’s supposed to conceive 最有能力振兴
[10:57] the country’s greatest hope for the future? 法国未来的王储时去勾引她吗
[10:59] She seduced me. 是她勾引我
[11:00] All wrong, as in violating our policy 破坏不得在外人面前
[11:02] of not using super powers in front of people? 用超能力的规矩就是大错特错
[11:05] They had laser guns. 他们有激光枪
[11:06] At least I didn’t screw up this time. 至少这次我没坏事
[11:12] Stealing’s not screwing up. 偷东西可不算坏事
[11:18] Another successful mission, Captain? 又成功完成任务了吗 船长
[11:20] Yes, well, it seems I don’t share 是吧 不过我跟队伍对
[11:21] our team’s definition of success, 成功的理解不一样
[11:22] but let’s see if our labors came to a certain fruition, shall we? 看看我们的努力有没有效果吧
[11:26] Well, that was fun. 真有意思
[11:28] I’m in no mood for a lecture, Sara. 我没心情听你的教训 莎拉
[11:30] Too tired from dishing ’em out? 厌倦责骂他们了吗
[11:32] Replacing the Time Masters is an enormous responsibility, Sara, 替代时间之主要承担巨大责任 莎拉
[11:35] and one which I fear our team is ill equipped– 而我担心队伍力所不及
[11:39] Gideon, are we under attack? 吉迪恩 有人袭击我们吗
[11:40] Negative, that was a shock wave generated by a time quake. 没有 这是时震引起的冲击波
[11:43] A what? 什么
[11:44] A disturbance in the Temporal Zone 由异常大的历史偏差
[11:46] caused by an unusually large aberration. 引起的时光穿梭区波动
[11:48] You never mentioned a time quake before. 你之前没提过时震
[11:50] I’ve never experienced one before. Gideon? 我也没遇到过 吉迪恩
[11:52] The shock wave’s point of origin 冲击波的原点是
[11:53] was New York City, 1942. 1942年的纽约市
[11:56] That’s not…possible. 不可能
[11:59] Wait, what wasn’t possible? 等等 什么不可能
[12:03] What? 什么
[12:05] You said you and the Legends 你说你和其他传奇
[12:07] discovered an aberration in 1942, 发现1942年出现了历史偏差
[12:09] what was it? 到底是什么
[12:11] My guess is it involved Nazis. 我猜和纳粹有关
[12:13] You could say that. 可以这么说
[12:15] The Krauts nuked New York City in 1942. 德国佬1942年用核弹炸毁了纽约
[12:27] Someone just blew up New York. 有人刚把纽约炸了
[12:28] During World War II. 在二战时期
[12:30] Think we can all guess who that someone is. 我们应该能猜到是谁干的
[12:33] Nazis. I hate Nazis. 纳粹 我讨厌纳粹
[12:36] Aided by some sort of time traveling ally, obviously. 显然是在某些时空旅行盟友协助下
[12:39] Wait, does that mean the Allied Forces lost the war? 等等 就是说联军战败了吗
[12:41] In which case, why aren’t we speaking German right now? 既然这样 我们现在说的怎么不是德语呢
[12:44] because we’re in the temporal zone. 因为我们在时光穿梭区里
[12:45] And because it takes time for the consequences of an aberration 因为即便是这种历史偏差大变动
[12:47] even one as cataclysmic as this one, 也要等一段时间
[12:50] to ripple throughout time. 才会影响时间线
[12:51] So how much time do we have to stop it? 那我们有多少时间来阻止它
[12:53] Isn’t traveling to that particular time 雷克斯·泰勒不是明确告诉我们
[12:55] precisely what Rex Tyler told us not to do? 不要穿越到那一年吗
[12:57] Well, what’s the alternative? We let New York blow up? 还有其他办法吗 就让纽约被炸飞吗
[13:02] It’s not like there are Time Masters left to stop it. 现在已经没有时间之主来阻止这场灾难了
[13:04] Miss Lance is right, we are history’s last line of defense. 兰斯小姐说得对 只有我们来维护历史了
[13:07] I like the sound of that. 这话听着挺舒服
[13:08] I’d rather die than speak German. 我宁死也不想说德语
[13:14] Best case scenario, let’s assume that Mr. Tyler is wrong 最佳情况是 假设泰勒先生是错的
[13:18] and we all end up not dying in 1942. 我们都不会死在1942年
[13:21] What if, in endeavoring to save New York, 如果为了尽力拯救纽约
[13:25] we make things worse? 却把事情弄得更糟呢
[13:27] What could be worse than a genocidal fascist 有什么能比搞种族屠杀的法西斯
[13:29] nuclear-armed super power? 超级强国手握核武器更糟
[13:30] Relax, Captain. 别紧张 船长
[13:33] We got this. 交给我们
[13:37] Gideon, I need you to pull up everything you can 吉迪恩 给我目标在1942年的
[13:39] on the target in 1942. 一切资料
[13:41] I assume that by “Target” you mean Damien Darhk. 我猜测目标指的是达米恩·达克吧
[13:44] You are finally getting the hang of this whole revenge thing. 你终于摸清复仇的套路了
[13:47] All right, so we know that he was alive during 1942, 好 我们知道在1942年他还活着
[13:50] so we just need to know where he is. 所以只要找出他的下落
[13:52] According to a 1942 FBI file, 根据1942年的联调局档案
[13:55] the target was spotted here. 发现目标出现在这个位置
[14:00] Hope I’m not interrupting. 我应该没妨碍你吧
[14:01] No, just reading up on 1942. 没 只是在看1942年的资料
[14:05] You’ve been spending a lot of time down here lately, alone. 最近你一个人在这待挺久的
[14:09] Am I not allowed in the library? 我不能待在图书馆里吗
[14:11] Ah, you just never struck me as a book worm. 只是我从来都不觉得你是书虫
[14:15] I’m just making sure that you’re not holding onto anything. 我只是想确定你没有隐瞒什么事情
[14:19] I-I know a thing or two about grief, 我也懂悲伤的感受
[14:21] so if you ever want to talk about Laurel– 所以如果你想找人聊聊劳蕾尔
[14:22] Then I know where to find you. Thank you. 我知道上哪去找你 谢谢
[14:30] Miss Lance. 兰斯小姐
[14:31] Any luck pinpointing the epicenter of the temporal aberration? 有找到时空历史偏差的震心吗
[14:34] No. 没
[14:35] Perhaps these news reports will prove useful. 也许这些新闻报道能有用
[14:38] Oh, that’s good news, 这可是好消息
[14:38] even though we get nuked, we still win the war. 虽然我们被核武器炸飞了 但还是战胜了
[14:41] Look at the date, Dr. Palmer. 看看日期 帕尔默博士
[14:43] In this version of history World War II lasts two more years. 这个版本的二战延长了两年
[14:46] And claims 12 million more lives. 死亡人数多增加一千两百万
[14:50] Including Albert Einstein. 其中包括阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
[14:51] Actually, Einstein went missing 其实就在纽约遇袭之前
[14:52] just prior to the attack on New York. 爱因斯坦失踪了
[14:55] Wait. W-wait. 等一下
[14:58] Perhaps these two events aren’t merely coincidental. 也许这两件事不止是巧合这么简单
[15:03] Think about it, a Nobel Prize winning physicist goes missing. 想想看 获得诺贝尔奖的物理学家失踪了
[15:06] And miraculously, the Germans get the bomb 神奇的是 德国人领先我们三年
[15:08] three years ahead of us. 研制出了炸弹
[15:09] They must’ve kidnapped Einstein, 他们肯定抓走了爱因斯坦
[15:11] forced him to build them an A-bomb, 强迫他帮他们制造原子弹
[15:13] which means the only way for us to fix the aberration– 就是说修复历史偏差的唯一方法
[15:18] Is for us to kidnap him first. 就是先把他抓走
[15:19] Yes! 没错
[15:22] Gideon, please chart a course for New York City, 1942. 吉迪恩 设定航线去1942年的纽约
[15:25] Oh, my God. 老天
[15:28] I can’t believe I’m going to meet… 不敢相信我要去见
[15:30] Albert Einstein. 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
[15:33] I can’t believe you’re making me stay on the ship. 不敢相信你让我留守在飞船上
[15:35] Mm. I’m asking you to stay on the ship, Mr. Jackson. 我请你留守在飞船上 杰克逊先生
[15:39] While the rest of you get to have all the fun battling Nazis. 你们却去享受与纳粹之战的乐趣
[15:42] You’re the only one that I trust 时光驱动引擎早该维修了
[15:43] to give the time drive a long overdue tune up. 我只相信你能胜任
[15:46] And build the time library and modify the bridge 建立时间图书馆 改造舰桥
[15:49] and half the other 100 things you’ve been getting me to do. 还有你叫我做的另外五十件事
[15:51] All right, give me your tools then. 好吧 那就把工具给我
[15:53] – What? – Pack up your tools and give ’em to me. -什么 -收拾好工具 然后交给我
[15:55] Why would I do that? 我为什么要这么做
[15:56] Well, I’m gonna give ’em to Mr. Rory 我要把工具交给罗里先生
[15:57] to see if he wants to be the ship’s mechanic. 看他想不想做飞船的机械师
[16:00] You see, that’s not funny. 一点也不好笑
[16:01] Quite right, because in the event 没错 因为如果我们
[16:03] that we can’t stop this nuclear explosion, 无法阻止这次核爆炸
[16:05] a fully functioning time drive is going to come in handy. 功能完好的时光驱动引擎就得派上用场
[16:19] So how do we find Einstein in a city of 7 million people? 我们如何在七百万人的城市找到爱因斯坦
[16:22] Well, we just look for the physicist with the crazy white hair. 找满头乱糟糟白发的物理学家就行
[16:25] I mean the other one. 我不是说你
[16:26] According to Gideon, 吉迪恩说
[16:27] there’s a cocktail party at Columbia this evening. 今晚在哥伦比亚大学有一场鸡尾酒会
[16:29] Cocktail party? 鸡尾酒会
[16:30] Means booze. Where is it? 也就是有酒喝 在哪里
[16:32] At Columbia, I just– 哥伦比亚大学 我才刚…
[16:33] Why does no one ever listen to me? 为什么就没人认真听我说话
[16:37] Hey, where you going? 你要去哪里
[16:39] I have a grandfather that’s in the FBI. 我祖父在联调局工作
[16:41] I figured I’d check in in case we need backup. 我想去看看 以防我们需要后援
[16:43] Oh. Good plan. 好主意
[16:50] Where do you think you’re going? 你要去哪里
[16:51] Follow Sara, in case she needs backup. 跟着莎拉 以防她需要后援
[16:54] Oh, God. 老天
[17:01] Take me to Conway and 5th. 去康威街和第五大道交叉口
[17:12] Oh, jeez. 老天
[17:23] Never been to a nerd party before. 从没去过书呆子的派对
[17:26] You mean a physics symposium. 你是说物理研讨会
[17:28] – Nerd party. – Keep your eyes open. -就是书呆子派对 -注意观察
[17:30] We’re sure to be in the company of German spies. 这里肯定有德国间谍
[17:38] Th-th-that’s him. 就…就是他
[17:40] Good evening, ladies. 晚上好 女士们
[17:42] The greatest mind the world has ever known. 世界上最伟大的头脑
[17:47] I am merely demonstrating Newton’s third law. 我只是在展示牛顿第三定律
[17:51] “For every action, “对于每个作用力
[17:52] there is an equal and opposite reaction.” 都有相等且相反的反作用力”
[17:57] I like him. 我喜欢他
[17:58] He’s a pig. 他是个混蛋
[18:01] I just found our spies. 我发现间谍了
[18:04] – Them? – Notice their uniforms. -他们吗 -注意他们的制服
[18:06] The stitching on the lapels, it’s exquisite. 衣领上的针脚太精致了
[18:09] You mean to say fake. 你想说是假的
[18:49] Surprise. Surprise. 惊喜 惊喜
[18:52] How long have you been following me? 你跟踪我多久了
[18:54] How long have you been following Darhk? 你跟踪达克多久了
[18:57] Shut your mouth, Ray. We got company. 闭嘴 雷 有人来了
[19:02] Guten Abend, mein Herren. 晚上好 先生们
[19:04] – Are they speaking– – German. -他们是在说… -德语
[19:16] The extraction team is on the move. 押解小队行动了
[19:17] Let me talk, I speak “Physicist.” 让我来 我知道怎么跟物理学家交流
[19:20] Oh, Herr Professor, I’m so sorry to interrupt. 教授先生 抱歉打扰您
[19:23] Who are you? 你是谁
[19:23] My colleague and I were just having a rather spirited debate 我和我同事刚刚就您的相对论
[19:26] about your theory of relativity. 展开了激烈的争论
[19:28] Perhaps you can help us settle it. 或许您能帮我们做个评判
[19:31] I was this close to getting them both 我差一点就能让她们俩
[19:33] to come back to my room. 乖乖跟我回房了
[19:35] Well, what about your wife? 那您妻子呢
[19:37] The one who died 你是说死了的那个
[19:38] or the one who divorced me 30 years ago? 还是三十年前跟我离婚的那个
[19:43] Come on, it’s time to go. 来吧 该走了
[20:03] You don’t have to speak German to know what “Uranium” means. 不会德语也知道”铀”是什么
[20:05] So what? 所以呢
[20:06] Even Einstein can’t build a bomb without fuel. 没有燃料 连爱因斯坦也造不出炸弹
[20:09] Darhk must be the one supplying the Nazis. 肯定是达克该纳粹供货的
[20:10] Damien Darhk murdered my sister in 2016. 达米恩·达克在2016年杀了我姐姐
[20:13] If I take him out here in 1942– 如果我在1942年干掉他…
[20:17] You save her. 你就能救她
[20:17] I’ve been waiting six months to get this son of a bitch. 为了抓到这个混蛋 我等了半年
[20:20] You’re gonna have to wait a little while longer. 你得再等等
[20:22] We gotta let him go. 我们得放他走
[20:24] Until we get our hands on the uranium he’s selling, 在我们拿到他出售的铀之前
[20:26] New York City’s hanging in the balance. 纽约市的生死存亡悬于一线
[20:29] I really hate you sometimes, Ray. 有时候我真讨厌你 雷
[20:35] What do you two think you’re doing? 你俩在干什么
[20:36] We have to get you out of here, your life is in danger. 我们得带您离开 您有生命危险
[20:38] This is why I never travel without my security detail. 所以我才总是带着安保人员
[20:42] Help! I’m being kidnapped! 救命 我被绑架了
[20:54] We might not look like it, but we’re the good guys. 虽然我们看着不像好人 但我们的确是
[20:57] Why should I believe that you are really a physicist? 我凭什么相信你真是物理学家
[21:00] Because “For every action, 因为”对于每个作用力
[21:03] there is an equal and opposite reaction.” 都有相等且相反的反作用力”
[21:13] So how’d it go with Einstein? 爱因斯坦那边情况如何
[21:15] Depends on who you ask. 看你想问谁了
[21:17] But apparently the professor has one hell of a right hook. 不过显然 教授出了一记漂亮的右勾拳
[21:21] Seriously? Grey punched him out? 真的吗 灰老头打了他吗
[21:23] Yeah, he’s sleeping it off in the brig. 没错 他正在禁闭室昏睡
[21:25] So can we get the hell out of 1942 now? 我们现在能离开1942年了吗
[21:27] It looks like. Gideon? 看起来是的 吉迪恩
[21:29] I’m afraid not, Miss Lance. 恐怕还不能 兰斯小姐
[21:31] But without Einstein’s help, the Nazis– 但是没有爱因斯坦的帮助 那些纳粹…
[21:34] Still manage to destroy New York City with an atomic blast. 还是可以用原子弹炸毁纽约市
[21:37] The historical aberration remains unchanged. 历史偏差并没有被扭转
[21:40] How is that possible? 这怎么可能
[21:42] The Nazis must’ve gotten the bomb 不是爱因斯坦 那一定是
[21:44] from someone other than Einstein. 别人给纳粹造炸弹
[21:54] Guten Morgen. 早上好
[22:00] What is this? Some sort of prison? 这是什么地方 是监狱吗
[22:04] What am I doing in here? 我怎么会在这里
[22:06] Good question. 问得好
[22:08] I’m sorry, I never had the opportunity to introduce myself. 很抱歉 一直没机会介绍我自己
[22:10] I’m Professor Martin Stein, 我是马丁·斯泰因教授
[22:12] just like “Einstein” minus the “Ein.” 跟”爱因斯坦”有些相似
[22:16] There’s just so much I’d like to discuss with you, 我有太多问题想和您一起讨论了
[22:19] such as your paper on unified field theory. 比如您关于统一场理论的论文
[22:22] I have not yet published my paper on unified field theory! 我还没有发表关于统一场理论的论文
[22:26] Who are you? Why have you abducted me? 你们是谁 为什么绑架我
[22:29] The guys at the party wanted you to make 酒会上那些人想要你
[22:30] an atomic bomb for “Ze Fuhrer.” 为”元首大人”造一个原子弹
[22:33] No. 不
[22:34] Not even a man as mad as Adolph Hitler 就连阿道夫·希特勒那么疯狂的人
[22:37] would want to create such a terrible weapon. 也不会想造出如此可怕的武器
[22:39] You yourself once said that two things are infinite– 您曾说过 有两件事是永恒的
[22:42] the universe and human stupidity. 宇宙和人类的愚蠢
[22:45] And you are living proof of the latter. 而你就是后者的真实写照
[22:48] He just called you stupid. 他说你愚蠢
[22:49] Now, open this door and let me out! 快打开门放我出去
[22:51] We will, soon. I promise. 我保证很快放您出去
[22:54] We saved you from the Nazis. 我们从纳粹手中救出您
[22:57] The least you could do is help us save New York. 至少您可以帮我们拯救纽约吧
[23:00] From what? 为什么要拯救
[23:02] From some theoretical attack? 因为理论上会发生的袭击吗
[23:05] Some eventuality that not even I could have predicted? 就连我也无法预测到的事吗
[23:09] The only way you– 只有一种可能…
[23:14] Mein Gott. 老天
[23:19] Yes, obviously you know. 是的 看来您知道了
[23:21] I deduced it, Herr Doktor. 我推断出来的 博士
[23:23] Perhaps you could deduce how the Germans managed 也许您能推断德国人如何
[23:26] – to create a nuclear bomb… – Atomic. -造出核炸弹 -原子弹
[23:28] When you are the only man on Earth 因为您是地球上
[23:30] capable of performing such a feat. 唯一能实现这一壮举的人
[23:35] Ja. That is correct. 是的 你说得对
[23:38] I am the only man. 我是唯一能做到的男人
[23:42] Wait a minute. 等一下
[23:43] You saying there’s some lady out there 你是说外面有一位女士
[23:45] that can make an atomic bomb? 也能制造原子弹吗
[23:47] Wunderbar. 真不错
[23:49] Why am I talking to him 显然你才是
[23:50] when you are clearly the brains of the operation? 动脑的那个 我何必跟他说话
[23:53] You ex-wife is also a physicist. 您的前妻也是物理学家
[23:56] Without Mileva’s help, 没有米列娃的帮助
[23:58] I would still be working as a patent clerk in Vienna. 我可能还在维也纳做着专利文员
[24:04] So, while we were busy safeguarding Professor Einstein– 当我们忙着保护爱因斯坦教授的同时
[24:07] The Nazis were busy kidnapping his ex. 纳粹正忙着绑架他的前妻
[24:10] Her name is Mileva Maric, 她的名字叫米列娃·玛丽克
[24:11] she’s a fellow nuclear physicist. 她也是核物理学家
[24:13] Who, let me guess, had no one guarding her. 让我猜猜 没人保护她
[24:15] Yes, Einstein’s collaborations with Ms. Maric 是的 爱因斯坦和玛丽克女士的合作
[24:18] were a closely guarded secret between the two of them. 是他们两人之间的秘密
[24:20] A secret that the Germans apparently knew, 这个秘密显然被德国人知道了
[24:22] so unless we can determine where they’re keeping her 除非我们能找出她被关在哪里
[24:25] while she manufactures their bomb– 研制炸弹…
[24:27] If I had to guess, 要我猜的话
[24:28] I’d say she’s with Damien Darhk’s uranium. 她和达米恩·达克的铀待在一起
[24:30] Damien Darhk? As in– 达米恩·达克 就是那个…
[24:32] The man who murdered your sister. 就是杀了你姐姐的人
[24:34] How is Damien Darhk even alive in 1942? 达米恩·达克怎么会活在1942年
[24:38] Thanks to the Lazarus Pit, he hardly ages. 有了复活泉水 他几乎不会衰老
[24:41] Sara’s kind of an expert on Damien Darhk. 莎拉很熟悉达米恩·达克
[24:42] Drop it, Ray. 别说了 雷
[24:44] I’m sorry, but while you were all saving Einstein, 抱歉了 你们都忙着救爱因斯坦时
[24:46] Sara was off on her own secret side mission 莎拉却秘密行动 想在过去
[24:48] to kill Laurel’s killer in the past. 除掉杀劳蕾尔的凶手
[24:49] And I suppose you never thought about saving your fiancee? 你就从没想过要救你的未婚妻吗
[24:52] Yeah, of course I did, but I never did it, 我当然想过 但我没有这么做
[24:54] because it’s against the rules. 因为这违反规则
[24:55] What rules? 什么规则
[24:56] We’re not Time Masters, there are no rules. 我们不是时间之主 没有规则可言
[24:58] Well, if there were, there’d certainly 如果有的话 肯定会有一条
[24:59] be one about lying to your team. 涉及别对队友说谎
[25:00] Listen to yourself. 听听你自己说的
[25:02] Look, we get it, you’re perfect. 好吧 我们知道 你很完美
[25:04] Always the Boy Scout, aren’t you, Raymond? 永远都是童子军 对吧 雷蒙德
[25:06] Yeah, well, I could say the same thing 好吧 那我也可以说
[25:08] about you being an assassin. 你永远都是刺客
[25:10] Well, if we’re being honest, 好 如果要实话实说
[25:12] then let me get something off of my chest. 我有些话 也一吐为快吧
[25:13] Let’s all just take a deep breath, shall we? 大家都冷静一下 好吗
[25:15] You think that you’re such a big hero, Ray? 你以为你是个大英雄吗 雷
[25:18] Without that fancy suit 没有你的超级战衣
[25:19] you’re nothing but a self-righteous rich guy. 你不过是个自以为是的富人
[25:23] Maybe you’re right… but without my suit 或许你说得对 但没有我的战衣
[25:26] there’s no way of finding Einstein’s ex-wife, 就不可能找到爱因斯坦的前妻
[25:28] or Damien Darhk for that matter. 或是达米恩·达克了
[25:30] Sorry, what are you saying? 等等 你说什么
[25:32] That anyone who spends a lot of time around uranium– 长时间和铀打交道的人
[25:35] in this case Damien Darhk– 比如达米恩·达克
[25:36] picks up trace amounts of radiation, 都会带有微量的辐射
[25:38] which my suit can track. 我的战衣能追踪辐射
[25:41] And lead us straight to the Nazis’ nuclear bomb. 也就能引导我们找到纳粹的核弹
[25:52] Beautiful work, Mileva. 干得漂亮 米列娃
[25:54] Dr. Einstein should never have let you get away. 爱因斯坦博士不该放开你的
[25:57] I did what you want. Now let me go. 我按你的要求做了 放我走吧
[26:00] Actually, we still have need of you. 其实 我们还有事需要你
[26:03] This thing didn’t exactly come with an owner’s manual. 这东西可没有使用说明
[26:08] Get her and the bomb onboard. 把她和炸弹带上潜水艇
[26:23] We can’t allow them to get that bomb onboard. 不能让他们把炸弹带上去
[26:25] What about Mileva? 那米列娃呢
[26:26] Don’t worry, Doctor, we’ll be sure to keep her safe, 别担心 博士 我们一定确保她的安全
[26:28] – but we must secure the nuclear bomb… – Atomic. -但我们得先控制核弹… -是原子弹
[26:31] about to be placed aboard a Nazis submarine. 马上就要被带上纳粹的潜水艇了
[26:33] – This is no time for subtlety. – Agreed. -现在不是抠字眼的时候 -同意
[26:36] Let’s make sure we all follow the plan. 希望大家都按计划行事
[26:39] Let’s just get this done. 还是赶快搞定吧
[26:49] Step away from the lady and the bomb! 离那位女士和炸弹远点
[26:50] Final warning! 这是最后警告
[26:51] Schnell! Toten sie! 快 杀了他们
[26:54] I love roasting Nazis! 我喜欢烧烤纳粹
[26:57] Mein Gott! 老天
[27:16] We need to get Miss Maric to safety! 得把玛丽克女士带到安全的地方
[27:20] Sara! 莎拉
[27:25] Get down. 蹲下
[27:35] Interesting technique. League of Assassins, am I right? 好身手 你是刺客联盟的人吧
[27:41] I’ve been waiting a long time for this. 我等这一刻等了很久了
[27:43] Long time? For what? 你在等什么
[27:45] – To kill you. – Try to you mean. -杀了你 -你是说试着杀我吧
[27:55] Dr. Palmer, let’s take precautions. 帕尔默博士 以防万一
[27:57] And disable the bomb? Already on it. 先拆掉炸弹吗 已经动手了
[28:06] Uh, guys, a little problem here. 伙计们 这里出了点问题
[28:07] Suit’s not as radiation-proof as I thought. 战衣没我想的那么防辐射
[28:09] Sara! Fall back! 莎拉 撤退
[28:24] Uh, guys, actually a big problem. 伙计们 问题大了
[28:28] Haircut! Watch out! 西装头 小心
[28:36] Mick, look out! 米克 小心
[28:43] Fall back! 撤退
[28:46] Sara! 莎拉
[28:48] Mr. Rory’s injured, Dr. Palmer is incapacitated, 罗里先生受伤 帕尔默博士战衣受损
[28:50] we need to fall back now! 我们必须马上撤退
[28:54] Firestorm, cover Dr. Palmer and Sara. 火风暴 掩护帕尔默博士和莎拉
[29:17] Okay, Mick’s on the mend 好了 米克在恢复中
[29:19] and Einstein and his ex 爱因斯坦和前妻
[29:21] are safe and sound with the security detail. 在保安的保护下 很安全
[29:23] Thank you, Jax. 谢了 杰克斯
[29:26] But the Nazis still have the nuke. 但核弹还在纳粹手上
[29:27] What are we doing leaving New York? 我们离开纽约做什么
[29:29] Because the Nazis still have a nuke, 因为我们看见纳粹
[29:30] which we saw being loaded onto a U-boat. 将一枚核弹运上了U型潜艇
[29:32] They’re gonna hit New York from underwater. 他们准备从水下袭击纽约
[29:34] Yeah, I’m tracking the uranium signature 我在追踪帕尔默博士战衣上
[29:35] recorded by Dr. Palmer’s suit, 留下的铀标记
[29:36] but before we engage the Nazis 但在和纳粹交战之前
[29:38] I need you to make these modifications. 我需要你把这些改装一下
[29:40] Really? Is now the time for me to be playing mechanic? 不是吧 这个节骨眼还让我当机械工
[29:42] Look, I know that you consider 我知道你认为
[29:44] the chores that I’ve been assigning you to be a waste of time, 我给你的活是在浪费时间
[29:45] Jefferson, but believe me, they’re more than just an exercise. 杰佛逊 相信我 这绝不是在做练习
[29:51] What’s the subliminal variance of the quantum manifold? 量子歧管的阈下方差是多少
[29:54] Two microns. 两微米
[29:54] And if one wanted to divert power from the axial array? 如果要从轴向阵列转移电源呢
[29:58] Can’t be done, you’d have to go through the clavian adjunct. 办不到 必须通过锁骨辅助
[30:05] All of the stuff you’ve been having me do, 你让我做的所有事
[30:07] you’ve been teaching me about the Waverider. 其实是为了传授我乘波号的知识
[30:08] I’m a time traveler, Jefferson. 我是个时间旅行者 杰佛逊
[30:10] I spend most of my time thinking about the future, 我大部分时间都在考虑未来的事
[30:11] specifically my own, and… 特别是我自己的事
[30:15] it occurs to me that 我不禁想到
[30:17] that future might not involve me being aboard this ship, 也许有一天我会不在这船上
[30:19] and I need someone to know its secrets in my absence. 到时得有个人知道它的秘密
[30:22] Nice try, dude, but you’re not quitting on us. 得了吧 兄弟 你不会离开我们的
[30:28] What’s a “Timescatter”? “时空分散”是什么
[30:29] A last ditch option, 我们的最后一着
[30:33] and one that I pray we will never have to use. 我真心希望不会用到它
[30:56] We going swimming or something? 我们是要去游泳还是什么的吗
[30:58] I’m tracking the Nazis U-boat. 我在跟踪纳粹的U型潜艇
[31:01] Where is it now? 潜艇现在在哪
[31:04] It’s close. 很近
[31:22] They’ve knocked out our telemetry, Captain. 他们击毁了我们的遥测装置 船长
[31:24] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[31:25] As you can see, the Waverider is ill suited for underwater combat. 如你所见 乘波号不擅长水下作战
[31:30] I’m trying to bypass the tertiary subsystem array. 我正尝试绕过第三子系统阵列
[31:32] Make it fast, haircut. 快一点 西装头
[31:45] Yes! 真棒
[31:48] Is the weapon ready? 武器准备好了吗
[31:50] Yes, Herr Darhk. 好了 达克先生
[31:51] Fire! 发射
[32:01] – What was that? – They’re not firing on us. -那是什么 -他们没朝我们发射鱼雷
[32:05] – It’s the nuclear bomb. – Atomic. -那是核弹 -原子弹
[32:08] Whatever it is, we gotta stop it. 不管是什么 我们都必须阻止
[32:10] I fear that there is only one way to do that. 恐怕只有一种方法了
[32:17] Okay, I don’t know what you wanted me to do, but I did it. 我不知道你想要我做什么 但我做到了
[32:20] – Excellent work, Jax. – What’s going on? -干得漂亮 杰克斯 -怎么回事
[32:22] I am piloting us on a collision course with the torpedo, 我在引导我们的飞船与鱼雷发生碰撞
[32:25] now, with any luck 如果幸运的话
[32:26] it will hit us before New York City. 它会在到达纽约市之前先击中我们
[32:32] How is that lucky? 这怎么算幸运
[32:33] Can the Waverider handle the blast? 乘波号能承受这爆炸吗
[32:35] Honestly, I have absolutely no idea. 说实话 我完全没谱
[32:41] Which is why… I’m doing this. 所以…我要这么做
[32:49] Where is everybody? 大家都去哪了
[32:50] The appropriate question is when. 你应该问他们去了什么年代
[32:52] Other the last few months I’ve implemented a safeguard 近几个月 我实施了一项保护措施
[32:55] in case of a catastrophe. 以防灾难发生
[32:56] A high burst of temporal energy 时空能量大爆炸
[32:57] has scattered our team throughout history. 将我们的队友分散到不同年代
[33:00] I knew you never liked me. 我就知道你不喜欢我
[33:02] I’m afraid, injured as you are, 我担心 你受了这么重的伤
[33:04] you wouldn’t survive the rigors of time travel, 无法在高强度的时间旅行中幸存
[33:06] which is why… I’m doing this. 所以…我必须这么做
[33:10] Gideon, how much time do we have? 吉迪恩 我们还有多少时间
[33:11] 30 seconds, Captain. 三十秒 船长
[33:33] – Gideon? – I’m here, Captain. -吉迪恩 -我在这里 船长
[33:37] You always are. 你一直都在
[33:56] Okay, there’s just one question that you haven’t answered. 好 还有一个问题你没有回答
[33:59] Where’s Captain Hunter? 亨特船长在哪
[34:02] I don’t know. 我不知道
[34:03] Must have time-scattered himself like the rest of them. 肯定跟其他人一样被时间分散了
[34:07] Guess I gotta play hero and find them. 看来我得当英雄找回他们了
[34:11] Do you even think this ship still flies? 你觉得这飞船还能飞吗
[34:13] I don’t see why not. Fridge works. 有什么不行的 冰箱还好着呢
[34:16] I don’t have time to time travel, 我没时间去时间旅行
[34:18] but if your team is stuck in history, 鉴于你的队友被困在历史中
[34:20] who better to help find them than a historian? 最佳帮手非历史学家莫属
[34:24] This guy? 就这位吗
[34:27] Without Dr. Heywood you’d still be in stasis. 没有海伍德博士 你还在沉睡中呢
[34:30] Good point. 有道理
[34:33] Library, this way. 图书馆在这边
[34:36] Hey, wait. Time out. 等等 暂停一下
[34:38] This was supposed to be a salvage mission. 我只是来打捞沉船的
[34:40] Who are you kidding? 你骗谁呢
[34:42] You’ve been waiting your whole life for a chance like this. 你等这种机会都等了一辈子了吧
[34:53] Well, I-I did some digging, 我做了些调查
[34:55] but I think I finally got a lead on Ray Palmer. 我想我终于找到了雷·帕尔默的行踪
[34:58] 侏罗纪人类 事实还是噱头
[35:01] Are you, uh, sure you know how to fly this thing? 你确定会开这玩意儿吗
[35:04] Let’s find out. 试试看呗
[35:12] Maybe you should slow down? 你能开慢点吗
[35:13] Maybe you should shut up and strap in. 你能闭嘴系好安全带吗
[35:18] I can’t believe this. 我不敢相信
[35:19] We’re about to travel through time! 我们要做时间旅行了
[35:21] Did I tell you about the side effects? 跟你说会有副作用了吗
[35:24] What side effects? 什么副作用
[35:58] Mick! Buddy! 米克 伙计
[36:00] – How’d you find me? – I didn’t. -你怎么找到我的 -不是我
[36:03] Pretty did. 帅哥找到的
[36:04] Is he okay? 他没事吧
[36:05] Side effects of time travel. 时间旅行副作用
[36:08] Speaking of, you’re never gonna believe 说到这 你绝对不敢相信
[36:11] where the rest of your team ended up. 你的队友都去了哪
[36:20] This festival is boring. 节日太无聊
[36:23] Bring me my wizards! 把我的魔法师带上来
[36:26] My liege, how may we entertain you? 陛下 请问有什么吩咐
[36:29] Do you wish to gaze into my magic mirror, Your Majesty? 想看看我的魔镜吗 陛下
[36:33] I grow bored of your tricks. 你们的把戏我看腻了
[36:37] Off with their heads. 砍头
[36:38] – What? – You little brat. -什么 -你这个小坏蛋
[36:40] This is incredible. An actual medieval execution? 太帅了 真正的中世纪处决
[36:45] I never imagined I’d see this with my own eyes. 我从来不敢想我能亲眼见到这种事
[36:47] Who–who’s that? 这是谁呀
[36:49] The new guy. 新来的
[36:50] New guy! 新来的
[36:54] I’m Dr. Heywood, I heard so much about you. 我是海伍德博士 久闻大名
[36:56] Hey, how about we get to know each other back on the ship? 我们回飞船再自我介绍怎么样
[36:58] – Okay. – But first we have to find Sara. -好 -但我们得先找到莎拉
[37:01] Vile witch! 邪恶女巫
[37:03] You have corrupted the women of our village! 你带坏了我们村里的女人
[37:05] In my defense, they were happily corrupted. 我得说 她们都是自愿的
[37:09] Hang the witch! Hang the witch! 吊死女巫 吊死女巫
[37:12] Hang the witch! Hang the witch! 吊死女巫 吊死女巫
[37:18] You must be Sara Lance. 你一定就是莎拉·兰斯吧
[37:21] Oh! Whoa, whoa, it’s okay. He’s with us. 没事的 他是我们的人
[37:26] Is she always this violent? 她一向这么暴力吗
[37:29] I’m sorry, but so far I haven’t been able to detect 抱歉 但到现在我也没找到
[37:32] any historical alteration that would indicate 亨特先生被困在时间里
[37:35] Mr. Hunter was stranded in a time. 引起的任何历史异样
[37:39] Uh, why don’t we ask Gideon where he is? 不如我们问问吉迪恩他在哪
[37:41] Who’s Gideon? 吉迪恩是谁
[37:42] Greetings, Dr. Heywood. 你好 海伍德博士
[37:44] I am the ship’s artificial consciousness. 我是飞船的人工智能
[37:46] Gideon, we need you to tell us where Rip is. 吉迪恩 告诉我们里普在哪
[37:49] I’m afraid I have no idea, 抱歉我不知道
[37:51] but I would be happy to play his final message for you all. 但我很乐意播放他给你们的最后留言
[37:55] Final message? 什么叫最后留言
[37:57] Sorry for stranding you all throughout history, 抱歉把你们分散到历史中了
[37:59] but it was the only way to save you. 但那是救你们的唯一办法
[38:02] Well, you know what they say, 知道那句话吗
[38:05] Captain must never abandon his ship. 船长绝对不能弃船
[38:09] Well, neither shall I abandon hope of seeing you all again someday, 但我不能放弃某天与你们重聚的希望
[38:12] somewhere in time. 或者说某个时光
[38:14] As flawed and unruly as you are individually, 虽然你们都有缺点和不守规矩
[38:17] together you are the best crew, 但在一起你们就是最棒的队员
[38:18] the best team a captain could ever hope for. 是一个船长想拥有的最佳队伍
[38:24] So… 所以
[38:26] stick together. 团结起来
[38:29] And remember, 还要记住
[38:32] history is yours now, my dear Legends. 历史交给你们了 我亲爱的传奇们
[38:41] Good luck. 祝好运
[38:49] So, what do we do now? 那我们现在怎么办
[38:52] We drink. 喝酒
[38:53] It’s not like we were exactly Time Masters, even with Rip. 就算有里普 我们也算不上时间之主
[38:56] But I think he knew that one day 但我觉得他知道有一天
[38:58] we might have to do this without him. 我们要自己执行任务
[39:01] And we all heard his message. He wanted us to keep going. 我们都听懂他想让我们继续
[39:03] We have to keep going. 我们必须继续
[39:04] There’s a rogue time traveler out there somewhere. 有个凶险的时间旅行者在胡作非为
[39:06] Yeah, a time nemesis whose idea of fun 没错 那个时间复仇者的兴趣是
[39:08] is helping Damien Darhk and the Nazis blow up New York City. 帮达米恩·达克和纳粹炸掉纽约市
[39:12] What’s to stop them from going back in time 怎么才能阻止他们再次回到过去
[39:14] and kidnapping Einstein and his ex-wife again? 绑架爱因斯坦和他前妻
[39:16] We can’t be everywhere at once. 我们不能同时出现在多个地方
[39:18] But you can safeguard the Einsteins. 但你们可以保护爱因斯坦一家
[39:20] Safeguard the Einsteins? 保护爱因斯坦一家
[39:23] How? 怎么做
[39:26] By making one slight alteration to history. 给历史做个小小改变
[39:33] We’d like to talk to Mr. Einstein. CIA. 我们找爱因斯坦先生 中情局
[39:36] He means OSS. This is related to the Manhattan Project. 他是说战情局 事关曼哈顿计划
[39:40] You’re headed to Columbia University, right, for the symphony? 你要去哥伦比亚大学吧 去搞交响乐
[39:42] – Symposium. – Same thing. -研讨会 -一样的
[39:43] Once you’re there, we’re gonna need you to publicly announce 等你到了那里 我们需要你公开宣布
[39:45] that Miss Mileva Maric has been your silent partner 米列娃·玛丽克小姐已暗中与你搭档
[39:48] for over 30 years. 30多年了
[39:49] You see, acknowledgment of Mileva’s contributions 只有公开米列娃的贡献
[39:51] is the only way to keep her safe. 才能保证她的安全
[39:52] Besides, it’s the right thing to do. 而且 这是正确的事
[39:55] Don’t be a jerk. 别那么混蛋
[39:57] Today I want to tell you 今天我要向大家
[39:59] about a very special woman, 介绍一名特别的女子
[40:02] my longtime collaborator, Mileva Maric. 我的长期搭档 米列娃·玛丽克
[40:10] What does that mean? 为什么要这么做
[40:12] Krauts won’t be able to get to her? 德国佬不能找上她
[40:13] Yes, and then people won’t say, 对 而且人们不会说
[40:15] “Hey, you’re a regular Einstein.” “你真的是爱因斯坦”
[40:18] They’ll say, “You’re like one of the Einsteins.” 他们会说”你就像个爱因斯坦”
[40:21] That’s so crazy. 太疯狂了
[40:23] I can’t believe we just changed history. 不敢相信我们改变了历史
[40:26] No, Dr. Heywood, we saved it. 不 海伍德博士 我们拯救了它
[40:36] You promised no trouble, Herr Darhk. 你保证过不会有麻烦 达克先生
[40:38] And you promised me competency. 而你保证过有效性
[40:42] Perhaps we’ll have better luck with the next bomb. 也许下枚炸弹会更成功
[40:44] That’s cute, but there won’t be a next bomb. 不错 但没有下枚炸弹了
[40:47] You see, my partner wants to move on to other things. 我的搭档要搞别的玩意了
[40:50] But your partner isn’t here, is he? 但你的搭档没来 不是吗
[41:01] According to who? 那要看是谁了
[41:07] Hello, Eobard. 你好 艾尔伯德
[41:10] Mr. Darhk. 达克先生
[41:13] 危险 请勿靠近
[41:15] Ah, how’d it go with Einstein? 爱因斯坦的事怎样了
[41:16] Good, until someone gives the Confederate Army 挺好的 在有人给同盟军机关枪
[41:19] machine guns or breaks Mozart’s fingers, 或断了莫扎特的手指前
[41:21] – or– – One aberration at a time. -或… -一次搞一个历史偏差
[41:24] Hey, remember that thing that I said before 记得我之前
[41:26] about you being a– 说过你
[41:28] – Billionaire Boy Scout? – You weren’t all wrong. -是亿万富翁童子军 -也不算错
[41:31] Yeah, but… you’re more than that. 但你更胜于此
[41:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:37] And we’ll get justice for Laurel, Sara, promise. 我们会替劳蕾尔讨回公道 莎拉 我保证
[41:42] What do you guys say we get outta 1942? 各位 我们离开1942年吧
[41:46] Not until you answer a few questions. 回答完我们的问题前不能离开
[41:49] We’re the Justice Society of America. 我们是美国正义协会
[41:51] And you’re coming with us. 我们要带走你们
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme