时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This season on “Legends of Tomorrow”… | 《明日传奇》本季提要 |
[00:04] | I’ve assembled you all because I need your help. | 我需要帮忙所以才把你们召集起来 |
[00:06] | The future of the world is in peril | 一个叫汪达尔·萨维奇的人 |
[00:08] | because of Vandal Savage. | 让未来世界岌岌可危 |
[00:10] | You’ve turned your back on the very institution | 你背叛了你本该 |
[00:12] | you were meant to serve. | 效忠的组织 |
[00:14] | The Time Masters, they refuse to take action against Savage | 时间之主 他们不愿采取行动阻止萨维奇 |
[00:17] | because he didn’t pose a threat to the timeline. | 因为他对时间线没有任何威胁 |
[00:19] | The Oculus not only gives us a window into time, | 奥核之眼不仅是观测时间之窗 |
[00:22] | but the ability to shape it. | 还赋予了我们改变时间的能力 |
[00:24] | If the Oculus is what they’re using to control us, | 如果他们用奥核之眼来控制我们 |
[00:26] | then we need to destroy it. | 那我们就要摧毁它 |
[00:28] | Shut it down! | 快停手 |
[00:30] | There are no strings on me. | 没人能控制我 |
[00:34] | He traded his life for ours. He was a hero. | 他为了我们牺牲性命 他是个英雄 |
[00:36] | Unfortunately, Vandal Savage has already succeeded | 不幸的是 汪达尔·萨维奇已经成功 |
[00:39] | in murdering Miranda and Jonas. | 杀害米兰达和乔纳斯 |
[00:41] | Savage still has Carter and Kendra. | 卡特和肯德拉还在萨维奇手上 |
[00:43] | This is a timeship. | 这是艘时间飞船 |
[00:45] | A little gift from our friends. | 我的朋友们送我的小礼物 |
[00:46] | I no longer need to rule the world. | 我不用再统治世界了 |
[00:49] | I now have the ability to change it. | 我现在有了改变世界的能力 |
[01:04] | What are we doing back here? | 我们回来这里干什么 |
[01:06] | Savage has a timeship, courtesy of the Time Masters. | 时间之主送了艘飞船给萨维奇 |
[01:09] | The timeline is unclear, due to our destruction of the Oculus, | 我们毁了奥核之眼后 无法看清时间线 |
[01:12] | meaning Savage is lost to history. | 萨维奇在历史中失踪了 |
[01:15] | Which is why I brought you all home. | 所以我才把你们带回来 |
[01:17] | – Mission’s not over, man. – Jax is right. | -任务还没结束 老兄 -杰克斯说得对 |
[01:19] | We’ve lost Savage before. We’ll find him again. | 萨维奇之前也失踪过 我们还会找到他的 |
[01:22] | And then what? We have no way of killing Savage, | 然后呢 我们无法杀死萨维奇 |
[01:24] | particularly now that Kendra and Carter are in his possession, | 毕竟肯德拉和卡特还在他手上 |
[01:26] | assuming that they’re still alive, | 而他们还活着的 |
[01:27] | which is highly unlikely. | 可能性很低 |
[01:29] | So that’s it? We’re–we’re just giving up? | 就这样吗 我们就这样放弃了 |
[01:31] | I’m on my way to the refuge to retrieve our younger selves | 我会去避难所接你们的年轻个体 |
[01:34] | and return them to the timeline. | 把他们送回时间线 |
[01:36] | It will be as if you never left. | 这样你们就像从没离开过 |
[01:37] | What, you think that we can just return to our old lives, | 你想让我们就这样继续之前的生活 |
[01:40] | and then pretend like none of this ever happened? | 装作什么都没发生过 |
[01:43] | Mm, that might be a tad difficult. | 这可能有点困难 |
[01:45] | So I had to bring you back to May 2016, not January 2016. | 所以我送你们回2016年5月 而非1月 |
[01:50] | Great, so what you’re saying is for the last five months, | 很好 你是说让我失踪五个月 |
[01:52] | my mom probably thinks that I’m dead. | 让我妈以为我已经死了 |
[01:55] | – Thanks a lot, man. – Okay, wait, why? | -真是谢谢你了 -慢着 为什么 |
[01:58] | Why the change of plans, Rip? | 为什么改变计划 里普 |
[02:02] | If you’re getting back on that ship, | 如果你要回飞船 |
[02:03] | we get back on that ship. | 那我们也跟你回去 |
[02:05] | In truth, I never left it. | 事实上 我一直在飞船上 |
[02:13] | I’m sorry for all that I’ve asked of you, | 很抱歉让你们为我牺牲了那么多 |
[02:15] | and that it all came to nothing. | 却以失败告终 |
[02:19] | I wish you all well. | 祝大家一切安好 |
[02:27] | I never liked that guy. | 我一直不喜欢那家伙 |
[02:37] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[02:42] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[02:47] | – Hi, Daddy. – Baby. | -爸爸 -宝贝 |
[02:49] | – When’d you get back? – I just got back. | -你什么时候回来的 -我刚回来 |
[02:52] | I tried calling, but nobody was answering. | 我打过电话 可没人接 |
[02:54] | I was at Laurel’s, but she wasn’t there. | 我去了劳蕾尔家 可她不在 |
[02:56] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[03:00] | This, uh, Damien Darhk, he’s causing problems. | 达米恩·达克又惹事了 |
[03:02] | Well, good to know nothing’s changed in five months. | 欣慰的是这五个月一切没变 |
[03:07] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[03:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:10] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[03:15] | No, baby. | 不 宝贝 |
[03:17] | You’re starting to scare me. | 你吓着我了 |
[03:23] | Damien Darhk was in prison, and he escaped, | 达米恩·达克被关时越狱了 |
[03:27] | and everyone tried to… | 大家努力… |
[03:31] | stop him. | 阻止他 |
[03:33] | But your sister, honey, she, um… | 可你姐姐 宝贝 她… |
[03:38] | No, Dad. No. | 不 爸 不 |
[03:41] | – I’m sorry, baby. – No, Dad. No. | -我很遗憾 宝贝 -不 爸 不 |
[03:45] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[03:56] | You idiot. We’re in the clear. | 你个蠢货 咱们已经安全了 |
[03:59] | He was going after us. | 他在追咱们 |
[04:01] | On foot. You shot him, and wasted ammo. | 徒步 你开枪射他 浪费了子弹 |
[04:05] | Cops are coming. | 警察来了 |
[04:06] | You want to yell at me some more, or should we both get out of here? | 你还想教训我吗 还是咱们现在赶紧走 |
[04:10] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[04:16] | Hey, Mick. | 你好 米克 |
[04:18] | Oh, it–it’s me. | 是我 |
[04:20] | It’s Ray. | 我是雷 |
[04:22] | I-I thought we should talk. | 我想咱们该谈谈 |
[04:25] | Drive. | 开车 |
[04:30] | Well you didn’t waste any time getting back to your old habits. | 你倒是迫不及待重操旧业啊 |
[04:33] | I like stealing stuff. It makes me feel good. | 我喜欢偷东西 这让我感觉很爽 |
[04:37] | Did you ever think that maybe you weren’t meant to do this anymore? | 你有想过或许你不必再干这行了吗 |
[04:41] | What do you want, haircut? | 你想干什么 西装头 |
[04:45] | To apologize, sort of. | 就是想道歉一下 |
[04:49] | For Snart. | 史纳特的事 |
[04:52] | I was the one who was supposed to die, | 死的人应该是我 |
[04:54] | – and I can’t help feeling that– – It wasn’t your fault. | -我不禁想到 -不能怪你 |
[04:56] | It was his. | 怪他自己 |
[04:58] | Son of a bitch never did anything without a plan. | 那混蛋做事从来都有所计划 |
[05:02] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[05:04] | Maybe he wanted this. | 或许这就是他想要的 |
[05:06] | What are you doing with your hand? | 你的手指在干什么 |
[05:08] | Maybe he wanted us to, you know, | 或许他希望咱们 |
[05:11] | be partners. | 成为搭档 |
[05:13] | Think I’m going to be sick. | 我想我要吐了 |
[05:15] | I think Snart knew. | 史纳特知道的 |
[05:16] | He knew that I’d keep an eye out for you, | 他知道我会照看你 |
[05:18] | and you’d keep an eye out for me. | 你也会照看我 |
[05:21] | While doing what? | 去做什么 |
[05:23] | What we haven’t finished doing. | 去做我们未完成的事 |
[05:29] | What was H.G. Wells’ childhood nickname? | H·G·威尔斯小时候的外号叫什么 |
[05:35] | – Bertie. – Incredible. | -伯迪 -难以置信 |
[05:37] | You’ve gotten every answer correct tonight. | 你今晚每道题都答对了 |
[05:39] | Since when did you become such a history buff? | 你什么时候成了历史爱好者 |
[05:42] | I guess I developed a passion for it recently. | 应该是最近开始爱上历史的 |
[05:45] | During your sabbatical? | 在你休假的时候吗 |
[05:48] | You hardly ever talk about it. | 你几乎都不跟我聊那件事 |
[05:51] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[05:54] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[05:57] | My sabbatical was, um… | 我休假的时候… |
[06:02] | I left some very important work unfinished. | 有份很重要的工作没完成 |
[06:08] | Ship’s not going to be here, Gray. | 飞船已经不在这里了 灰老头 |
[06:10] | We saw it take off, remember? | 我们看着它飞走的 记得吗 |
[06:12] | Yes, and in doing so, | 没错 这样一来 |
[06:16] | it would have left– | 就会留下 |
[06:17] | quantum signature. | 量子签章 |
[06:19] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell Mick. | 我也一直这么跟米克讲 |
[06:22] | – Radio beacon. – Quantum entangler. | -无线电信标 -量子纠缠器 |
[06:24] | Boring. | 没意思 |
[06:26] | When do we get in contact with Hunter? | 咱们什么时候能联系上亨特 |
[06:31] | Ms. Lance, are you all right? | 兰斯小姐 你没事吧 |
[06:33] | How do we get the Waverider back here? | 如何让乘波号回来这里 |
[06:39] | – Hi, Daddy, we miss you. – And love you. | -爸爸 我们想你了 -我们爱你 |
[06:43] | – And love you. – Captain, | -我们爱你 -船长 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[06:48] | Tell me you’ve located Savage. | 告诉我你找到萨维奇在哪了 |
[06:50] | No, but we have received a transmission from 2016 Star City. | 不 收到从2016年星城发来的信息 |
[06:57] | I don’t understand. This should have worked. | 我不明白 这应该有用的 |
[07:00] | Did you account for subspace interference? | 你有考虑子空间干扰吗 |
[07:01] | It’s the first thing I thought of. | 我最先想到的就是这个 |
[07:03] | Did you adjust for temporal polarity? | 你就时间极性做了调整吗 |
[07:05] | Oh, Raymond, you insult me. | 雷蒙德 你这是侮辱我 |
[07:06] | Can you reach the Waverider or not? | 到底能不能联系上乘波号 |
[07:09] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[07:11] | Actually, guys, I think it just worked. | 其实 各位 我想咱们成功了 |
[07:30] | I thought I made my intentions perfectly clear. | 我以为我已经跟你们讲清楚了 |
[07:33] | And we wish to be equally clear about ours. | 我们也想把我们的话讲清楚 |
[07:37] | Do you mind? | 你干什么 |
[07:38] | Just checking to see if you’re real this time. | 确保这次不是幻象 |
[07:40] | You’re not ditching us again. | 你不能再抛下我们了 |
[07:42] | When the mission’s over, then we can all go our separate ways. | 等任务结束 咱们再分道扬镳 |
[07:44] | And this mission is not over. | 可任务还没结束 |
[07:46] | Yeah, just curious how much headway you’ve had | 只是好奇没我们帮忙 |
[07:48] | tracking Savage without all of us. | 你追查萨维奇有什么进展 |
[07:50] | None. | 没进展 |
[07:51] | But neither have I got myself into bar fights | 但我没在1975年和老西部 |
[07:53] | in 1975 and the Old West, | 去酒吧打架惹事 |
[07:55] | put dwarf star technology into the hands of terrorists, | 没把矮星技术送到恐怖分子手上 |
[07:57] | or got myself turned into a scary bird monster. | 或让自己变成可怕的大鸟怪兽 |
[08:00] | We get your point. | 我们懂你的意思 |
[08:02] | Now get ours. | 现在听我们的 |
[08:03] | That ship’s not taking off without us. | 我们没上去 飞船就休想离开 |
[08:06] | You got that? | 懂了吗 |
[08:26] | – Halt! – Oh, please don’t shoot! Don’t shoot. | -站住 -别开枪 别开枪 |
[08:28] | What the hell are you doing out here, lady? | 你在这里干什么 女士 |
[08:29] | I was being held captive. | 我被人俘虏了 |
[08:31] | By Nazis? | 被纳粹吗 |
[08:33] | No, worse. | 不 比这更糟 |
[08:37] | – Your helmet. – What about it? | -你的头盔 -怎么了 |
[08:38] | I’ve seen it before. | 我之前见过 |
[08:40] | Paper, do you have paper? Something to write with. | 纸 你有纸吗 能写的 |
[08:42] | Lady, I think you’re in shock. | 女士 我想你受到了惊吓 |
[08:43] | Please! | 求你了 |
[08:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:50] | So if it wasn’t Nazis, who were you running from? | 如果不是纳粹 是谁在追你 |
[08:52] | I need your helmet. | 我需要你的头盔 |
[08:55] | Now! | 现在就要 |
[09:15] | I’m sorry, my love, | 抱歉 我的爱人 |
[09:17] | but this game is not over yet. | 但游戏还没有结束 |
[09:34] | Despite my wishes to pursue Savage alone, | 尽管我想独自去追捕萨维奇 |
[09:36] | it seems that you’re all intent | 但看来你们都打算 |
[09:38] | on seeing this thing through till the bitter– | 把这件事坚持做完直到痛苦… |
[09:41] | Speaking of bitter. | 说到痛苦 |
[09:43] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
[09:44] | You dropped us off five months later | 你把我们送到五个月后 |
[09:46] | because you knew. | 是因为你早就知道 |
[09:47] | Knew what? | 知道什么 |
[09:49] | You knew that Laurel was going to die, | 你知道劳蕾尔会死 |
[09:52] | and now you’re going to take me back, | 现在带我回去 |
[09:55] | and I’m going to save my sister. | 我要救我的姐姐 |
[09:58] | – I’m afraid that — – You should be afraid. | -我恐怕 -你应该害怕 |
[10:06] | I can’t allow you– | 我不能让你 |
[10:07] | I don’t care about the timeline. | 我不管什么时间线 |
[10:10] | You’re taking me back now. | 你现在就带我回去 |
[10:12] | Look, Sara, I’m sure there’s a valid reason why Rip didn’t– | 莎拉 我相信里普有正当的理由 |
[10:14] | Stay out of this! | 别管闲事 |
[10:19] | What the hell, Rip? | 到底怎么回事 里普 |
[10:21] | Mr. Rory, take Ms. Lance to sleep it off. | 罗里先生 带莎拉小姐去躺一会 |
[10:25] | Not to dismiss what just happened, | 刚才的事还没完 |
[10:26] | but we do have to find Savage, | 但我们要先找出萨维奇 |
[10:29] | assuming that Kendra and Carter are still on his timeship. | 肯德拉和卡特可能还在他的时间飞船上 |
[10:31] | – He could– – Be anywhere in time and space. | -他可能 -在时空中的任何地方 |
[10:32] | Oh, well that narrows it down a lot. | 这还真是缩小了不少范围呢 |
[10:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:43] | Was this always over here? | 这东西一直在这吗 |
[10:44] | No, it lives over– | 不 它不是… |
[10:47] | – Did you put it there? – Nah, man. | -是你放在那的吗 -不是啊 |
[10:50] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[10:51] | Dude, it’s just a helmet. | 老兄 只是一个头盔而已 |
[10:54] | – Chronometric repositioning. – What? | -时间测定重新定位 -什么 |
[10:56] | Temporal changes can, on occasion, | 把物体从一个地方 |
[10:59] | reverberate through the timeline, | 移动到另外一个地方 |
[11:01] | physically moving an object from one place to another. | 有时候会造成时间线的回荡 |
[11:14] | – Gideon? – Yes, Captain. | -吉迪恩 -在 船长 |
[11:16] | Plot a course for Saint-Lo, France, 1944. | 设定航线到1944年的法国圣洛 |
[11:20] | Why then? | 为什么 |
[11:21] | Because that’s where Kendra is. | 因为肯德拉在那里 |
[11:24] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[11:25] | She sent us a message through time. | 她把信息穿越时间发过来了 |
[11:27] | Go ahead, say it. | 来 你说吧 |
[11:29] | Astonishing. | 好惊人 |
[11:40] | I brought you some company. | 我给你带了个伴儿来 |
[11:42] | Oh, he might be a little disoriented, | 他才从隔离区出来 |
[11:44] | after the way he came out of stasis. | 可能有点迷糊 |
[11:47] | – I know you. – Oh, you remember her? | -我认识你 -你还记得她吗 |
[11:50] | Well, his mind isn’t fully gone. | 他还没完全失去意识 |
[11:53] | Hey! Stay away from him! | 离他远点 |
[11:55] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[11:58] | You’ve had 4,000 years to do so, | 你尝试了四千年 |
[12:01] | with no success. | 都没有成功 |
[12:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:05] | Your blood is the key to unlocking | 你们的血液是破解 |
[12:07] | the Thanagarian technology. | 塔那加人科技的关键 |
[12:10] | Thanagarian? | 塔那加人 |
[12:11] | The alien species which gave the three of us | 赋予我们三个超能力的 |
[12:15] | our powers. | 外星种族 |
[12:16] | They sent three meteorites | 我们发出了三颗携带着 |
[12:18] | containing technology beyond human understanding. | 超越人类科技知识的陨石 |
[12:22] | When they are activated by your blood, | 等被你们的血液激活之后 |
[12:24] | I will be able to erase time itself, | 我就可以抹除历史 |
[12:26] | and travel us back to 1700 B.C. | 带大家回到公元前1700年 |
[12:29] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[12:30] | I will begin my immortal life anew, only this time | 我会重新开始我的永生 但这次 |
[12:34] | I won’t be content to whisper in the ears of powerful men. | 在当权者耳边低语不能满足我 |
[12:37] | This time I will be the one with the power. | 这次我要自己做当权者 |
[12:40] | I will be a god. | 我会成为神 |
[12:52] | Please try very hard not to kill me. | 请努力忍住杀我的欲望 |
[12:57] | Rip. | 里普 |
[13:00] | Please take me back. | 求你带我回去 |
[13:02] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:04] | I need to save my sister. | 我要去救我的姐姐 |
[13:06] | And you know that I would do this for you, Sara, | 你知道我想帮你 莎拉 |
[13:08] | but I just can’t. | 但我不能 |
[13:09] | I’ve not asked you for anything. | 我从来没有求过你什么 |
[13:13] | And you of all people should understand. | 团队里你应该最了解我的处境 |
[13:16] | You have tried everything. | 你竭尽所能了 |
[13:17] | We–we have tried everything to save your family. | 我们竭尽所能拯救你的家人了 |
[13:20] | And I would not wish the pain of that failure upon anyone. | 我不想让别人也承受这种失败的痛苦 |
[13:24] | I would rather live with that pain than this. | 我宁愿带着那种痛苦活着 |
[13:26] | And that’s just the thing, Sara. | 事情是这样的 莎拉 |
[13:28] | Look, if you were able to try to save Laurel, | 如果让你尝试救劳蕾尔 |
[13:31] | then you wouldn’t be alive at all. | 你也会赔上性命的 |
[13:32] | Then fine. I don’t care. | 行 我不在乎 |
[13:35] | When we left, when I recruited you, | 我们离开时 我招募你们时 |
[13:38] | we–we–we altered the timeline. | 我们…改变了时间线 |
[13:40] | Now had it remained the same, then Damien Darhk would have… | 如果时间线不变 那达米恩·达克会… |
[13:44] | He would have killed not only you and– and your sister, | 他不仅会杀了你和你姐姐 |
[13:49] | but your father as well. | 还会杀了你父亲 |
[13:52] | But, Rip, if–if we go back, | 但是里普 如果我们回到过去 |
[13:56] | and we take the team– | 带上队友… |
[13:57] | The outcome would be exactly the same. | 结果还是会一样 |
[13:59] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[14:01] | – I’m afraid that I do. – No. | -我就是知道 -不 |
[14:03] | I… | 我… |
[14:05] | There’s got to be a way. | 一定有办法的 |
[14:06] | Rip, I have to be able to do something. | 里普 我一定能做些什么 |
[14:09] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:18] | Look, I can’t. | 我活不下去 |
[14:21] | Can’t do this without my sister. I can’t. | 没了我姐姐我活不下去 |
[14:23] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[14:25] | You are one of the strongest people I have ever met, Sara. | 你是我见过的最坚强的人之一 莎拉 |
[14:32] | Laurel–Laurel may be beyond your saving, | 你可能无法救回劳蕾尔了 |
[14:37] | but Kendra and Carter, | 但肯德拉和卡特 |
[14:41] | they might not be. | 还有希望 |
[14:42] | Captain, we are prepared to make the time jump to 1944. | 船长 我们已准备好穿越到1944年 |
[14:50] | We’re on our way, Gideon. | 我们这就出发 吉迪恩 |
[15:04] | We’ve arrived in Saint-Lo. | 我们到圣洛了 |
[15:05] | No sign of Kendra yet, but I have located Vandal Savage, | 没发现肯德拉 但我找到汪达尔·萨维奇了 |
[15:08] | and he does not seem to be alone. | 他好像不是一个人 |
[15:44] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[15:48] | Keep Savage and our Nazi friends occupied. | 拖住萨维奇和这群纳粹朋友 |
[15:51] | Gideon has detected a temporal signature | 吉迪恩检测到与时间飞船 |
[15:52] | consistent with a timeship. | 相匹配的时间信号 |
[15:54] | If Kendra and Carter are alive, | 如果肯德拉和卡特还活着 |
[15:56] | that is where they’re going to be. | 他们就该在那里 |
[15:58] | Yeah, I see it. | 我看到了 |
[16:11] | – Jax. – You miss me? | -杰克斯 -想我没 |
[16:17] | Is he still nuts? | 他还疯吗 |
[16:19] | No, he’s okay. | 不 他挺正常的 |
[16:23] | Take this to the ship. | 把这个带去船上 |
[16:36] | What the hell was that? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[16:39] | You transmuted the molecular properties of the rifle. | 你让枪的分子性质发生了嬗变 |
[16:42] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:44] | Okay, let’s get out of here. | 行了 我们走 |
[16:55] | Kendra’s down. | 肯德拉被击倒了 |
[16:59] | Rip, we’re kind of outnumbered here. | 里普 我们有点寡不敌众 |
[17:01] | Fall back. Staying here to fight Nazis | 撤退 留在这儿打纳粹 |
[17:03] | is exacerbating the damage that we have already | 会加剧我们对时间线 |
[17:05] | done to the timeline. | 造成的损害 |
[17:06] | – But Kendra– – Is alive, | -但是肯德拉… -还活着 |
[17:09] | thankfully, and we will rescue her in due course. | 谢天谢地 我们再找时机去救她 |
[17:12] | I hope. | 希望如此 |
[17:26] | – So this is a spaceship? – It’s a timeship, | -这是太空飞船吗 -是时间飞船 |
[17:29] | but yes, it does also travel through space. | 不过也对 它也能穿越太空 |
[17:31] | You–you’ve seen it before, Mr. Hall. | 你…你以前见过的 哈尔先生 |
[17:34] | That used to be my name. Carter Hall. | 我以前叫卡特·哈尔吗 |
[17:37] | There really is rather a lot to fill you in on, | 确实要帮你填补很多记忆 |
[17:39] | and we really do not have the time. | 但我们也确实没那个工夫 |
[17:41] | – What about– – Kendra, yes, | -那么… -肯德拉 对 |
[17:42] | we need your assistance in locating her and Savage. | 需要你协助我们找到她和萨维奇 |
[17:44] | Perhaps we can start with what Savage was doing in 1944. | 不如先考虑萨维奇来1944年干什么 |
[17:48] | He said something about, um… Thanagarian technology. | 他说什么…塔那加人技术 |
[17:52] | Thanagarian– | 塔那加 |
[17:54] | The Thanagarians were race of extraterrestrials. | 塔那加人是外星种族 |
[17:57] | He also said that this technology | 他还说这项技术 |
[17:58] | was actually three meteors. | 其实是三块陨石 |
[18:01] | Captain, I have surveillance footage which might be relevant. | 船长 我这儿可能有相关的录像 |
[18:05] | Thank you, Gideon. | 谢谢你 吉迪恩 |
[18:08] | I’ve seen that rock before. | 我见过这块陨石 |
[18:10] | Savage had one of those in 1958. | 萨维奇在1958年有过一块 |
[18:12] | He took our blood. | 他取了我们的血液 |
[18:14] | He said he would use it in a ritual to erase time, | 说要在抹除历史的仪式上用 |
[18:16] | take the blood back to 1700 B.C. | 要把血液带去公元前1700年 |
[18:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:25] | Come on, man. We got to try it again. | 来吧伙计 我们得再试一次 |
[18:27] | That thing that we did in World War II. | 就是我们在二战时做的那事 |
[18:29] | – It’s called transmutation. – Yeah. | -那叫嬗变 -行 |
[18:31] | It’s a similar process by which | 我们合体时制服自动生成 |
[18:33] | our uniform materializes when we merge, | 嬗变过程和这类似 |
[18:36] | but at the moment, | 不过现在 |
[18:36] | we need to focus on figuring out what Savage is planning. | 我们得专注于弄清萨维奇的计划 |
[18:40] | Come on, just the once. | 来吧 就一次 |
[18:43] | Is that Raymond and Kendra’s lucky vase? | 这是雷蒙德和肯德拉的幸运水瓶吗 |
[18:46] | I don’t know, I just found this junk lying around. | 我不知道 我只是看到这破烂在那放着 |
[18:49] | Oh, come on. Don’t you think that | 拜托了 你难道不觉得 |
[18:51] | turning something into something else might come in handy? | 转化物体的能力会很有用吗 |
[18:56] | All right, one time only. | 好吧 只试一次 |
[18:57] | Okay, just the once. | 好 就一次 |
[19:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:10] | You need to focus, Jefferson. | 你要集中精力 杰佛逊 |
[19:11] | Why do you always say it like I’m not focusing? | 你为什么总说得我像没集中一样 |
[19:14] | Just do what you did before. | 就像你之前那样做 |
[19:16] | Ah, before we had a Nazi trying to kill us. | 之前有个纳粹在追杀我们 |
[19:18] | This is just a vase. | 这只是个水瓶而已 |
[19:26] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:32] | I never thought I’d utter these words, | 我从没想过我会说出这种话 |
[19:33] | but I think we need a Nazi. | 但我想这时真需要个纳粹 |
[19:35] | Not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[19:36] | Look, the reason I keep telling you to focus | 我不停告诉你要集中精力 |
[19:38] | is because transmutation is a literal function of mind over matter. | 是因为嬗变真的需要意念高于物质 |
[19:42] | Dude, this sucks. Why do I always got to be in the driver’s seat? | 老兄 这真烦人 为什么一直让我来掌控 |
[19:45] | Oh, don’t despair, Jefferson. | 别灰心 杰佛逊 |
[19:46] | This is only our second attempt at transmutation, | 这只是我们第二次尝试嬗变 |
[19:49] | and, you know, they always say, “The third time’s a charm.” | 人们常说 “凡事三次成” |
[19:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:56] | Third time. Three rituals. | 第三次 三次仪式 |
[19:59] | I-I think I know what Savage is planning to do. | 我想我知道萨维奇的计划了 |
[20:06] | I figured out how Savage plans to erase time. | 我知道萨维奇打算怎样抹除历史了 |
[20:09] | I believe he intends to detonate each of these meteors | 我认为他想在不同时期 |
[20:12] | in a different time period. | 引爆这些陨石 |
[20:14] | How can you destroy the world | 怎么可能做到在 |
[20:15] | three times in three different times? | 三个不同时间三次毁灭世界呢 |
[20:18] | You can’t, it would create a temporal paradox. | 做不到 这会引起时间悖论 |
[20:21] | Which would result in a timequake | 进而引发时震 |
[20:22] | that would return the Earth to the point | 使得地球回到 |
[20:24] | of the first chronothermic reaction, Ancient Egypt. | 首次时间性热反应中 也就是古埃及 |
[20:27] | Okay, it’s official. | 好了 说句实话 |
[20:29] | This is the craziest bad guy plan | 这个反派计划绝对是 |
[20:30] | in the history of bad guy plans. | 史上最疯狂的反派计划 |
[20:32] | I don’t think that sanity is a yardstick | 我觉得汪达尔·萨维奇的行为 |
[20:34] | by which Vandal Savage can be measured. | 已完全超出理智范围了 |
[20:36] | Okay, so which time periods are we talking here? | 好吧 所以他会选哪些时期 |
[20:38] | You said Savage was in possession | 你说过萨维奇在1958年 |
[20:39] | of one of these meteorites in 1958. | 曾有过其中一块陨石 |
[20:42] | That was a year of a rare alignment, | 那年地球与塔那加星罕见地 |
[20:44] | with the Earth and Thanagar. | 处在同一直线上 |
[20:46] | Evidently he got hold of a second meteorite in 1944. | 显然他在1944年获得了第二块陨石 |
[20:48] | Which would be useless to him in a year | 如果地球和塔那加星不在一条线上 |
[20:50] | where Earth and Thanagar weren’t in alignment. | 那一年对他而言就没什么用处 |
[20:52] | Now, if my math is correct, and trust me, it is, | 如果我没算错 相信我 不会错 |
[20:55] | the next two years that Earth and Thanagar | 接下来地球和塔那加星将分别在 |
[20:58] | are in sync are 1975 and 2021. | 1975年和2021年这两年连成一线 |
[21:03] | But Savage still has to do this | 但萨维奇还是要在 |
[21:04] | in three different time periods. | 三个不同的时期来完成 |
[21:07] | That’s the beauty of immortality, Jefferson: he can. | 杰佛逊 永生的妙处就在 他做得到 |
[21:11] | He can literally be in three places at once. | 他可以同时身处三地 |
[21:30] | – Can’t be. – Can. | -这不可能 -当然可能 |
[21:33] | Thanks to time travel, and it’s because of time travel | 多亏有时间旅行 就是因为它 |
[21:37] | that I know you’re here. | 我才知道你在这里 |
[21:38] | You’re out here tonight, because you have felt | 你今晚来这里 是因为你对某样东西 |
[21:41] | an immanent presence of… | 有种强烈的… |
[21:43] | something. | 感觉 |
[21:45] | – A–a meteorite? – And I’m going to give you | -一块陨石 -我要告诉你 |
[21:48] | a use for it which will give us the power | 怎么用它让咱们获得 |
[21:50] | to rewrite destiny itself. | 改写命运的力量 |
[21:53] | Change the course of the entire world. | 改变整个世界的进程 |
[22:11] | So if Savage plans on blowing up the world three times, | 我们怎么阻止萨维奇 |
[22:14] | how do we stop him? | 毁灭世界三次的计划 |
[22:15] | – We don’t. We kill him. – How? | -不是阻止他 而是杀了他 -怎么做 |
[22:18] | We’ve always known that only you | 我们早就知道只有你 |
[22:19] | or Kendra could kill Savage | 或者肯德拉用跟你们一起 |
[22:20] | using items exposed, as you were, | 暴露在陨石辐射中的东西 |
[22:22] | to the meteor’s radiation. | 才能杀得了他 |
[22:24] | Now, the radiation works both ways. | 辐射的作用是双面的 |
[22:25] | It gave Savage his immortality, but– | 它能让萨维奇永生 不过… |
[22:27] | It also makes him vulnerable. | 它也可以使他变得脆弱 |
[22:29] | And Savage is about to unleash | 而萨维奇想要 |
[22:31] | the radiation from three meteorites | 在三个不同的时期 |
[22:33] | in three different time periods. | 释放三块陨石的辐射 |
[22:35] | – Triple the exposure. – Yes. | -将辐射增强三倍 -没错 |
[22:37] | Which should be sufficient to render Savage mortal. | 这足以使萨维奇失去永生能力 |
[22:42] | And then all we got to do is kill Savage three times. | 那么我们就只需要杀死萨维奇三次 |
[22:45] | Indeed. Gideon can navigate the Waverider, | 没错 吉迪恩可以操纵乘波号 |
[22:47] | and we can split into teams of two. | 而我们可以两人一队 |
[22:49] | One in 1958, one in 1975, | 一队去1958年 一队去1975年 |
[22:52] | and one in 2021. | 还有一队去2021年 |
[22:56] | Open it. | 打开 |
[23:00] | Did you know that this is one of the original meteorites | 你知道这是掉落在中王国的 |
[23:03] | which fell upon the Middle Kingdom? | 其中一块陨石吗 |
[23:05] | Drawn from the ground after a millennia, | 千年之后从地底挖出来 |
[23:08] | straight into Nazi hands. | 落到了纳粹手中 |
[23:10] | The object that has bound the two of us together | 这东西让我们四千年来 |
[23:12] | for 4,000 years has the power | 彼此牵绊 它也有能力 |
[23:15] | to take us back to where it all began. | 将我们带回一切的起点 |
[23:18] | But this time, I will be the pharaoh, | 但这一次 我会成为法老 |
[23:22] | – and you… – Will hate you, | -而你… -会恨你 |
[23:24] | like I’ve always hated you. | 就像我一直恨你一样 |
[23:30] | Patience, Mr. Hall. | 耐心点 哈尔先生 |
[23:32] | All our teams need to act simultaneously. | 小队全体人员得同时行动 |
[23:40] | I think that’s a comet or something. | 我猜是彗星之类的吧 |
[23:42] | It’s a meteorite, in point of fact. | 事实上 那是陨石 |
[23:45] | I was drawn to it as well. | 我也被它吸引过来了 |
[23:50] | When can I kill him? | 什么时候能杀他 |
[23:51] | We have to wait for the meteor to go critical. | 我们必须等陨石到临界点 |
[23:53] | When’s that? | 那是什么时候 |
[23:54] | When he starts the ritual in all three time periods. | 他在所有三个时期进行仪式的时候 |
[23:59] | Um, we got a nuclear bomb, here. | 这里有个核弹要爆炸了 |
[24:01] | Professor, Jax, we need you. | 教授 杰克斯 过来帮忙 |
[24:06] | Oh, man, I forgot how much of a badass I was. | 天呐 我都忘了我有多厉害了 |
[24:12] | Look. | 看 |
[24:17] | What do you mean you don’t have the money? | 你说没有钱是什么意思 |
[24:19] | I was going to sell a nuclear warhead | 我本准备卖一枚核弹头 |
[24:21] | and pay you out of the profit. | 然后拿赚的钱给你付款 |
[24:24] | Things changed. | 但情况变了 |
[24:25] | You expect me to just hand the meteor over for free? | 你想让我把陨石白送给你吗 |
[24:40] | No, I expected to take it from you by force. | 不 我准备用武力抢过来 |
[25:05] | Well… I think that’s our cue. | 我猜这是我们的信号 |
[25:09] | Really? These guys again? | 不是吧 又是这些家伙 |
[25:14] | Now. | 行动 |
[25:20] | Keep them occupied. | 拖住他们 |
[25:21] | You ready to show these fools what’s really good? | 准备好让那些蠢货见识真正的高手了吗 |
[25:23] | You have no idea. | 早已饥渴难耐了 |
[25:29] | Glad we’re past the point of worrying about the timeline. | 还好我们已不必担心破坏时间线了 |
[25:43] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[26:01] | Oh, you’re too late. | 你来得太迟了 |
[26:03] | Time Master’s never late. | 时间之主从不会迟到 |
[26:21] | Rip! | 里普 |
[27:34] | You can’t kill me. | 你杀不死我 |
[27:35] | I’m immortal. | 我是不死之身 |
[27:37] | Guess you haven’t heard the news. | 看来你还不了解情况 |
[27:41] | Good-bye, my love. | 再见了 我的爱人 |
[28:00] | Ah, you can feel it, can’t you? | 你可以感觉到 是不是 |
[28:02] | Things are different this time. | 这一次不一样了 |
[28:06] | – You’re mortal. – But yet, my death | -你是凡人了 -即便如此 我的死 |
[28:09] | does not save the lives of your family. | 也不能拯救你家人的性命 |
[28:13] | I may die, but you’ll live | 我也许会死 但你活着 |
[28:16] | knowing that you failed to save the lives of– | 深知自己没能拯救… |
[28:27] | Never speak their names again. | 不许再提他们的名字 |
[28:56] | Do something, RoboCop. | 做点什么 机械战警 |
[28:58] | I’m on it. Got a little trick I’ve been working on. | 交给我 我一直在练这招 |
[29:12] | It’s up to you now, Jefferson. | 都交给你了 杰佛逊 |
[29:14] | Gray, listen. If we’re going to do this, | 灰老头 如果我们要干 |
[29:16] | we got to do it together. | 就要一起干 |
[29:17] | It’s going to take the two of us, all right? | 这需要两人齐心协力 好吗 |
[29:19] | – You’re right. – Okay. | -你说得对 -好的 |
[29:24] | Come on, Gray! | 来吧 灰老头 |
[29:35] | Oh, man. You got my boots wet. | 老兄 你把我鞋子弄湿了 |
[29:38] | Jefferson, you did it! | 杰佛逊 你做到了 |
[29:39] | We did it, man. | 是我们做到了 伙计 |
[29:41] | Gideon, take us back to Rip. | 吉迪恩 带我们回去找里普 |
[29:56] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[29:57] | I wanted to be the one to kill him. | 我还想亲手杀了他 |
[29:59] | Again, I mean. | 再杀一次 |
[30:05] | I don’t think our problems are over yet. | 我想咱们的麻烦还没解决 |
[30:13] | I’m on it. | 让我来 |
[30:18] | On what? | 干什么 |
[30:21] | It’s not working. | 不起作用了 |
[30:22] | The radiation buildup is too progressive. | 辐射强度太大了 |
[30:24] | I got this. | 让我来 |
[30:32] | I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 |
[30:33] | I must be all out of power. | 我肯定是能量耗尽了 |
[30:34] | What happens if only one of these goes off? | 如果其中一个爆炸会怎样 |
[30:36] | Uh… time will remain intact. | 对时间会毫无影响 |
[30:40] | The world? | 对世界 |
[30:42] | Not so much. | 会不堪设想 |
[30:49] | Okay, guys, let’s fly this thing out of here. | 各位 我们带着这东西飞走吧 |
[30:51] | To where? We would never get it far enough away. | 飞去哪里 我们飞不了太远 |
[30:55] | Maybe the Waverider can. | 也许乘波号能做到 |
[30:56] | Rip, we need– | 里普 我们需要 |
[30:58] | Rip? | 里普 |
[31:09] | Rip! What are you doing? | 里普 你在干什么 |
[31:11] | I’m flying the Waverider into the sun, | 我要带着乘波号上的陨石 |
[31:14] | – with the meteor on board. – And you on it. | -飞向太阳 -还带着你自己 |
[31:23] | I guess this is good-bye. | 我要说再见了 |
[31:28] | It’s been a pleasure, Captain. | 很高兴跟你合作 船长 |
[31:29] | Likewise, Dr. Palmer. | 我也是 帕尔默博士 |
[31:31] | But you brought us all into this, man. | 是你招募我们的 老兄 |
[31:32] | Which is why I’m doing this alone, Mr. Jackson. | 所以我要自己干这件事 杰克逊先生 |
[31:35] | I’ll have no one else die for my choices. | 我不能再让别人为我的决定而死 |
[31:38] | This isn’t going to bring Snart back. | 这么做史纳特也不会复活 |
[31:41] | I don’t want to lose another friend. | 我不想再失去一个朋友 |
[31:43] | I appreciate that, Mr. Rory. | 谢谢你 罗里先生 |
[31:48] | I must say, it’s been an honor to serve as your cap– | 我想说 我很荣幸当你们的船… |
[32:28] | Rip. | 里普 |
[32:33] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[32:52] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[33:48] | I… | 我… |
[33:49] | Where… | 在哪… |
[33:50] | I’m still here, Captain. | 我还在 船长 |
[33:54] | I know you are, Gideon. | 我知道 吉迪恩 |
[33:55] | May I share something with you? | 我可以告诉你我的想法吗 |
[33:57] | I’m not ready to die. | 我还没准备送死 |
[34:02] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[34:04] | Which reminds me… | 你提醒了我… |
[34:06] | Is our solar ray still functional? | 我们的太阳能射线还能用吗 |
[34:08] | In fact, it’s operating at an efficiency rate of 12,000%. | 实际上 它的运行有效率是12,000% |
[34:12] | Transfer all available power to the time drive. | 把所有可用的能量传到时光驱动引擎上 |
[34:15] | Get ready to eject the meteor, | 准备把陨石喷射出去 |
[34:16] | and pray that we have enough power for one | 并祈祷我们有足够的能量进行 |
[34:20] | last jump. | 最后一次穿越 |
[34:24] | What happens if only one of these goes off? | 如果其中一个爆炸会怎样 |
[34:26] | Our time will remain intact. | 对时间会毫无影响 |
[34:29] | The world, not so much. | 对世界会不堪设想 |
[34:32] | Okay, guys, let’s fly this thing out of here. | 各位 我们带着这东西飞走吧 |
[34:34] | To where? We’d never get it far enough away. | 飞去哪里 我们飞不了太远 |
[34:37] | Maybe the Waverider can. | 也许乘波号能做到 |
[34:39] | Rip, we need– where’s Rip? | 里普 我们需要…里普去哪儿了 |
[34:41] | And the meteorite? | 还有陨石呢 |
[34:49] | Will somebody please tell me what just happened? | 谁可以告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[34:53] | Rip? | 里普 |
[34:55] | Sorry if I gave you all a fright. | 抱歉 如果我吓到你们了 |
[34:57] | What happened to the meteor? | 你把陨石怎么了 |
[34:59] | Uh, I flew it into the heart of the sun. | 我带它飞到太阳的中心 |
[35:01] | Well, I angled the ship to eject the meteorite | 我让飞船倾斜喷射陨石 |
[35:04] | before impact, and then, uh… | 在冲撞之前 我… |
[35:06] | time jumped away. | 穿越走了 |
[35:08] | – You could have been killed. – Should have been. | -你差点害死自己 -就该死 |
[35:10] | You’re a moron. | 你太蠢了 |
[35:13] | Now, who fancies a return trip to 2016? | 现在 谁想回去2016年呢 |
[35:21] | – I can’t believe it’s over. – Well, for some of you, yes. | -不敢相信征程结束了 -只有一些人的 |
[35:24] | My journey, it seems, is only just beginning. | 我的征程好像才刚开始 |
[35:28] | How does that work? Savage is three times dead. | 为什么 萨维奇死了三次了 |
[35:31] | The Time Masters are no longer of growing concern, | 由于奥核之眼已被我们毁掉 |
[35:33] | due to our destruction of the Oculus. | 时间之主不再关注时间线 |
[35:35] | Someone needs to be responsible for protecting the timeline. | 需要有人站出来保护时间线 |
[35:38] | Who better than a former Time Master? | 有谁比前任时间之主更能胜任 |
[35:41] | And any of you who’d like to join me. | 你们有人想跟我一起吗 |
[36:04] | I should stay and help you with Darhk. | 我该留下帮你对付达克 |
[36:09] | And get justice for Laurel. | 为劳蕾尔讨回公道 |
[36:13] | That’s happening, honey, with or without you. I promise. | 不管你参不参与 我都会去做 我保证 |
[36:16] | Uh, listen, I-I can’t pretend to understand | 我不能假装自己明白 |
[36:18] | this time travel thing, | 什么是时间旅行 |
[36:20] | but it sounds important. | 但我觉得这很重要 |
[36:24] | So is family. | 家人也很重要 |
[36:37] | I wasn’t going to go the first time. | 我一开始不打算去的 |
[36:41] | Then Laurel convinced me. | 是劳蕾尔说服我去的 |
[36:48] | And now I’m going to do this for her. | 现在我要为她而去 |
[36:54] | Well, she’d be proud of you. | 她会以你为荣的 |
[36:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:58] | ‘Cause I am. | 因为我知道 |
[37:04] | What German lone word literally means “The desire to hike”? | 在德语中哪个单词是”去远足的欲望” |
[37:09] | Wanderlust. | 旅游癖 |
[37:10] | A word which could also be used | 这个词正好用来形容 |
[37:12] | to describe that look in your eye. | 你现在的样子 |
[37:15] | What look in my eye? | 我现在什么样子 |
[37:17] | Martin, we’ve been married for 28 years, | 马丁 我们结婚已经28年了 |
[37:19] | and you’re still a lousy liar. | 你还是不会撒谎 |
[37:21] | Now about this new sabbatical. | 关于这次的休假机会 |
[37:23] | I decided to decline the invitation. | 我准备拒绝他的邀请 |
[37:28] | But…I think you should. | 但…我觉得你该接受 |
[37:31] | I-I think–I think it’s important– | 我觉得…这很重要 |
[37:33] | Clarissa, I’m not leaving you. That’s final. | 克莱丽莎 我不会离开你的 我决定了 |
[37:38] | – Hey, Gray. – What are you– | -灰老头 -你在干… |
[37:40] | I’m so glad that you could make it, Jax. | 很高兴你能过来 杰克斯 |
[37:42] | What are you up to? | 你想干什么 |
[37:43] | Well, we had a nice, long talk this afternoon, didn’t we? | 我们下午进行了愉快的长谈 对吧 |
[37:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:47] | Oh, my God, this is an intervention! | 天呐 你在介入我的事 |
[37:50] | Yeah, you could kind of call it that. | 你可以那么说 |
[37:52] | Listen, Gray, you’re meant for more | 灰老头 你该做比坐着回答 |
[37:54] | than sitting around answering trivia questions about history. | 历史的冷知识更具意义的事 |
[37:58] | Me, you, Firestorm. | 我和你是火风暴 |
[38:01] | We’re made for changing history. | 我们为了改变历史而生 |
[38:03] | This is my life. | 但这是我的生活 |
[38:05] | And your life will be waiting for you when you get back. | 你的生活会一直等着你回来 |
[38:09] | You really want me to do this? | 你真的希望我这么做 |
[38:10] | I could never forgive myself if I kept you from it, | 如果我阻止你离开我绝对不会原谅自己 |
[38:14] | my husband the superhero. | 我的丈夫是超级英雄 |
[38:46] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[38:49] | Wasn’t sure you’d make it. | 不确定你会不会来 |
[38:51] | You left me a message, I came. | 你给我留了言 我就来了 |
[38:53] | What of it? | 什么事 |
[38:55] | I just wanted to talk. | 我只是想跟你聊聊 |
[39:00] | You and I, we’ve done a lot of thieving, | 我和你 一起干了很多偷窃 |
[39:04] | a lot of cool stuff, a lot of fun. | 很多很酷的事 很多好玩的事 |
[39:10] | Anyway, I, uh… | 总之 我… |
[39:12] | I just wanted to make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[39:13] | I said something important | 我有把重要的话 |
[39:14] | that wasn’t left unsaid. | 说出来 |
[39:18] | Mick, I don’t do touchy-feely. | 米克 我不是婆婆妈妈的人 |
[39:21] | If you got something to say, say it. | 你想说什么就说吧 |
[39:26] | This wasn’t a good idea. | 这个想法不好 |
[39:34] | You’re the best guy I ever knew. | 你是我认识的最好的人 |
[39:36] | You may not think you’re a hero, | 你也许认为自己不是英雄 |
[39:38] | but you’re a hero to me. | 但对我而言你是英雄 |
[39:46] | You got that? | 明白吗 |
[39:48] | Yeah, I got it. | 我明白 |
[39:51] | See you around. | 再见 |
[40:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:11] | Fine. | 没事 |
[40:12] | So did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[40:13] | That he killed himself to save our destinies? | 他为了救我们的命运而牺牲 |
[40:16] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果这样能安慰你 |
[40:18] | I can always bring you back | 我可以经常把你带来 |
[40:19] | to this particular time and place. | 此时此地 |
[40:22] | I’m fine. Just let it be. | 我没事 就这样吧 |
[40:39] | A full compliment. | 全员到齐 |
[40:41] | To be honest, I had my doubts | 说实话 我曾怀疑 |
[40:42] | that all of you would be willing | 你们全部人是否会愿意 |
[40:43] | to throw in with me for a second go. | 跟我一起展开第二次征程 |
[40:46] | – Well, actually– – We’re not coming with you. | -其实… -我们不会加入你们 |
[40:50] | With Savage gone, we want to start fresh, | 解决了萨维奇 我们想重新开始 |
[40:53] | see what happens. | 看看会怎样 |
[40:54] | I give it three months, tops. | 我最多给三个月 |
[40:57] | Look, I just… | 我只是… |
[41:00] | I want to say thank you to all of you. | 想跟你们所有人道谢 |
[41:04] | – Ray, I– – No. | -雷 我… -不 |
[41:06] | This is– it’s meant to be. | 这…就该这么做 |
[41:09] | I wish both of you nothing but the best. | 我把最好的祝福给你们 |
[41:20] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[41:22] | See you guys around. | 各位再见了 |
[41:33] | Every time they do that, | 每次他们展翅 |
[41:36] | I get hungry for chicken. | 我都想吃鸡肉 |
[41:39] | So, shall we? | 那么我们出发吧 |
[41:50] | – Is that– – The Waverider. | -那是… -乘波号 |
[41:51] | Another Waverider? | 另一艘乘波号 |
[41:54] | Whatever it is, it’s not slowing down. | 不管那是什么 俯冲的速度非常快 |
[41:57] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[42:04] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[42:05] | To be honest, Mr. Jackson, I have absolutely no idea. | 说实话 杰克逊先生 我也不知道 |
[42:16] | Is this 2016? | 这是2016年吗 |
[42:19] | Is this May, 2016? | 这是2016年5月吗 |
[42:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:24] | You’re exactly where you said you’d be. | 你果然在事先说好的地方 |
[42:28] | Do not get on that ship. | 不要登上那艘飞船 |
[42:32] | If you do, you’re all dead. | 如果登上了 你们都会死 |
[42:35] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[42:36] | Says you, Mr. Rory. | 你说的 罗里先生 |
[42:38] | You sent me. | 是你派我来的 |
[42:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:42] | Who exactly are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[42:48] | My name is Rex Tyler. | 我是雷克斯·泰勒 |
[42:50] | I’m a member of the Justice Society of America. | 我是美国正义协会成员 |