时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:09] | I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time | 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:30] | Hold on to something! | 抓稳了 |
[00:36] | I want to marry you, Ray. | 我要嫁给你 雷 |
[00:38] | Tragedy or heartbreak. | 悲剧或悲伤 |
[00:40] | That’s how it always ends if the man’s not Carter. | 只要我们的男人不是卡特就会这样收场 |
[00:45] | It’s Carter! | 是卡特 |
[00:46] | He doesn’t even remember who he was. | 他不记得自己的前世 |
[00:48] | Kendra, what are you waiting for? | 肯德拉 你在等什么 |
[00:50] | If I kill Savage, his mind will be lost. | 如果我杀了萨维奇 他的意识也会消失 |
[00:53] | I’m so sorry, Rip. | 很抱歉 里普 |
[00:57] | Who are you, Gareeb? | 你是谁 加里布 |
[01:13] | Ramses’s men inform me that you still refuse to speak, | 拉美西斯的手下告诉我你还不肯 |
[01:17] | to reveal your name or why you tried to kill me. | 说出自己的名字或为何杀我 |
[01:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:23] | The man who is trying to save the world from you. | 要从你手中拯救世界的人 |
[01:27] | And how are your efforts proceeding? | 那你的拯救大计进展如何 |
[01:29] | You can’t even stand for lack of food and water. | 你都熬不过没有吃喝的日子 |
[01:38] | I will always rise up against you. | 我会一直和你对抗下去 |
[01:43] | I will never give up. | 我绝不放弃 |
[01:45] | Soon the sky rocks will lay waste to this kingdom, | 陨石很快就会毁了这个王国 |
[01:47] | and you along with it. | 你也不能幸免 |
[01:50] | This cell will be your tomb. | 这间牢房就是你的坟墓 |
[01:55] | What do you know of the future that I don’t, Gareeb? | 你能比我多知道什么未来 加里布 |
[02:05] | Mission… | 任务… |
[02:06] | almost accomplished. | 就快完成了 |
[02:08] | That bottle of Scotch was given to me | 那瓶苏格兰威士忌是1689年 |
[02:09] | 17世纪的苏格兰平民英雄 亦被称作”苏格兰罗宾汉” | |
[02:09] | by Rob Roy MacGregor in 1689. | 罗布·罗伊·麦格雷戈给我的 |
[02:12] | It’s not half bad. | 这酒不错 |
[02:14] | We should be toasting to Savage’s death. | 咱们该为干掉萨维奇干杯 |
[02:17] | Apart from celebrating murder, | 且不说庆祝杀人 |
[02:18] | Savage still has Carter brainwashed. | 别忘了卡特已经被萨维奇洗脑了 |
[02:20] | I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention, Professor, | 我不知道你有在关注吗 教授 |
[02:22] | but murdering Savage was always the plan. | 可杀掉萨维奇一直是我们的计划 |
[02:25] | Besides, Carter reincarnates, | 而且卡特会转世 |
[02:28] | which is more than I can say about us. | 可咱们就不好说了 |
[02:29] | As long as he’s on board and breathing, | 只要萨维奇在船上还有口气 |
[02:31] | Savage is a threat to everyone on this ship. | 对大家就是威胁 |
[02:35] | So what, we just kill Savage | 那么我们就杀了萨维奇 |
[02:37] | and leave Carter a brainless drone? | 任由卡特变成无脑的傻子 |
[02:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:41] | Sorry we’re late, but we found something. | 抱歉我们来晚了 但我们有收获 |
[02:43] | We’ve been running diagnostics on Ray’s suit | 雷和萨维奇的机器人的格斗之役 |
[02:45] | after his battle with Savage’s Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robot. | 结束之后 我们检验了他的战衣 |
[02:48] | The telemetry data included a comparative scan | 遥控数据中包括了机器人技术的 |
[02:50] | of the robot’s tech. | 对比扫描 |
[02:51] | Amazing. This neuromorphic profile | 太厉害了 神经形态简况显示 |
[02:53] | is astonishingly futuristic. | 竟然是未来技术 |
[02:55] | Yeah, it’s from 2166. | 对 是2166年的 |
[02:57] | Well, that’s the thing. It’s not. | 关键就在这 不是2166年的 |
[02:59] | This technology’s light years more advanced | 这技术要比2166年的技术 |
[03:01] | than anything from 2166. | 先进好几光年 |
[03:02] | – Who cares? – The Time Masters. | -谁管这些 -时间之主 |
[03:05] | They refused to take action against Savage | 他们不愿采取行动阻止萨维奇 |
[03:07] | because he didn’t pose a threat to the timeline. | 因为他对时间线没有任何威胁 |
[03:09] | But if he comes into possession of future technology… | 但如果他拥有未来技术… |
[03:12] | It means he’s been engaging in exactly the same manipulation | 那就说明他操纵了时间 |
[03:14] | of time that the Time Council were designed to prevent. | 而时间理事会就是为防止此事而设的 |
[03:17] | So now they’ll finally sign off on undoing | 现在终于能让他们同意 |
[03:19] | all the damage Savage has done to the world. | 挽救萨维奇给世界带来的危害 |
[03:20] | Last time I checked, | 据我上次了解的情况 |
[03:21] | the Time Council was at the edge of the timeline, | 时间理事会在时间线的边缘 |
[03:24] | and this bucket of bolts can barely hold it together as it is. | 而这破飞船恐怕撑不了多久了 |
[03:28] | Gideon, what’s the status of the Time Drive? | 吉迪恩 时光驱动引擎情况如何 |
[03:31] | Stable, Captain. | 稳定 船长 |
[03:32] | Plot a course for the Vanishing Point. | 设定航线去消失点 |
[03:34] | Tonight, Vandal Savage faces justice for his crimes. | 今晚汪达尔·萨维奇会为他的罪行接受审判 |
[03:50] | Quite the reversal of fortune, isn’t it, Gareeb? | 有点转运的感觉 对吧 加里布 |
[03:55] | 4,000 years ago it was you who was the prisoner. | 四千年前你被我囚禁 |
[03:59] | Ever since I met you again, | 从我再见到你开始 |
[04:00] | I’ve always wondered how you managed to escape. | 我一直在想你是怎么逃脱的 |
[04:04] | Another time, perhaps. | 或许下次再说吧 |
[04:05] | For the moment, I’m more interested in this. | 现在 我对这更感兴趣 |
[04:07] | The brains to your robot super-weapon. | 你的机器人超级武器的大脑 |
[04:10] | At least a century more advanced | 要比2166年的技术至少 |
[04:12] | than anything to be found in 2166. | 先进一个世纪 |
[04:15] | Do you have something to ask me? | 你有问题问我吗 |
[04:19] | How did you obtain the ability to travel through time? | 你是怎么获得穿越时间的能力的 |
[04:24] | From you. | 从你那里 |
[04:26] | When I saw you again in 1975, | 在1975年再次见到你时 |
[04:28] | I realized that time travel was the only explanation. | 我发现时间旅行是唯一解释 |
[04:33] | You showed a caveman fire. | 你向我展示了洞人之火 |
[04:36] | And I had almost 200 years | 而我用了将近两百年 |
[04:39] | to figure out how to strike the flame. | 想出如何燃起火焰 |
[04:41] | All this time, I’ve been wondering | 一直以来 我都在想 |
[04:42] | why it was so difficult to locate you throughout history. | 为什么很难找到你在历史上的行踪 |
[04:45] | Because you’ve been moving through history. | 因为你一直在穿越时间 |
[04:49] | Well, you’ll come to learn | 你会发现 |
[04:51] | that this is just one of many things | 我们之间的共同之处 |
[04:53] | we have in common, Gareeb. | 不止这个 加里布 |
[04:57] | We’re both doing what we must to save the world. | 我们都在做拯救世界必须做的事 |
[04:59] | Subjugating the world to your rule is not saving it. | 拯救世界不是让之臣服于你 |
[05:03] | You would create a wasteland and call it peace. | 你这是毁掉世界换取太平 |
[05:06] | Do not misquote Tacitus to me. | 别跟我乱用塔西佗的话[古罗马历史学家] |
[05:10] | I knew him well. | 我对他很熟悉 |
[05:12] | I have lived long enough | 我活了很久 |
[05:14] | to watch civilizations rise and fall. | 见证了文明的兴衰 |
[05:17] | You weep for your son. | 你为你儿子哭泣 |
[05:20] | I have held dozens of my children | 我经历了众多孩子 |
[05:24] | as they perished from old age. | 年老在我身边死去 |
[05:27] | You might be a Time Master, | 你或许是时间之主 |
[05:30] | but I’m a master of time. | 可我才是时间的主人 |
[05:33] | And I play a far deeper game | 而我下的这盘棋 |
[05:35] | than you could ever hope to comprehend. | 远比你想象的复杂得多 |
[05:41] | Gideon, go to maximum on the Time Drive. | 吉迪恩 把时光驱动引擎开到最大 |
[05:43] | Inadvisable, Captain. | 此举不明智 船长 |
[05:44] | When Dr. Palmer siphoned power from the auxiliary Time Drive, | 当帕尔默博士从时光驱动辅助引擎抽取能量后 |
[05:46] | – he reduced the ship– – Gideon! | -他减少了飞船的… -吉迪恩 |
[05:48] | Take us to maximum. | 调到最大速度 |
[05:49] | We need to get to the Vanishing Point as fast as possible. | 我们要尽快赶到消失点 |
[05:54] | – Where am I? – Somewhere safe. | -这是哪里 -一个安全的地方 |
[05:58] | Safe as long as those cuffs hold. | 只要手铐还锁着就很安全 |
[06:01] | Do you know who you are? | 你知道自己是谁吗 |
[06:04] | I’m Scythian Torvil, | 我是塞西亚人托维尔 |
[06:06] | adjunct to Lord Savage. | 为萨维奇主人效忠 |
[06:09] | And you will release me, | 把我放了 |
[06:10] | or I will kill you where you stand. | 不然我这就杀了你 |
[06:13] | Your name is Carter Hall. | 你的名字是卡特·哈尔 |
[06:17] | You used to be Prince Khufu of the Middle Kingdom. | 你曾经是中王国时代的胡夫王子 |
[06:19] | And I am– | 而我是… |
[06:20] | Kendra Saunders. | 肯德拉·桑德斯 |
[06:23] | Oh, you seem surprised. | 你看起来很惊讶 |
[06:26] | You didn’t think Lord Savage would warn me of my enemies? | 你没想到萨维奇主人会让我提防敌人吧 |
[06:29] | Let me go and I promise you I will show mercy. | 放我走 我保证会手下留情 |
[06:32] | I will kill you without making you suffer first. | 我会让你痛快地死去 |
[06:42] | Not to sound like a six-year-old, | 不想像六岁小孩说话 |
[06:44] | but are we there yet? | 但我们还没到吗 |
[06:45] | No, the Waverider was severely damaged in Savage’s last attack. | 没 萨维奇上次进攻后乘波号严重受损 |
[06:49] | Yeah, I can tell by the way she’s flying. | 是啊 从它的飞行方式看得出来 |
[06:54] | You sure you’re not pushing her too hard? | 你确定你没有在强求它吗 |
[06:56] | The longer Savage is on board the ship, | 萨维奇在这艘船上待的时间越久 |
[06:59] | the greater the danger to all of us. | 对我们就越危险 |
[07:03] | To us, or your family? | 是对我们 还是对你的家人 |
[07:06] | I checked with Gideon. | 我问过吉迪恩了 |
[07:08] | Bringing Savage onboard didn’t change the timeline, | 把萨维奇带到飞船上没有改变时间线 |
[07:10] | and your family still dies. | 你的家人还是会死 |
[07:12] | The timeline is always in flux. | 时间线一直在变化 |
[07:14] | Once we get to the Vanishing Point, all will be well. | 我们到了消失点就没事了 |
[07:16] | Is that why you’re pushing the ship beyond its limits? | 所以你才让飞船强行启航 |
[07:19] | This has been my ship for the last 13 years. | 我驾驶这艘飞船已经十三年了 |
[07:22] | No one knows its limits better than I do. | 我最清楚它的极限 |
[07:24] | Not even Gideon. | 吉迪恩也比不上我 |
[07:25] | The Waverider will hold together. I promise you. | 我敢保证乘波号能撑住的 |
[07:43] | Bollocks. Gideon! | 该死 吉迪恩 |
[07:44] | Time Drive failure, Captain. The mains are offline. | 时光驱动引擎失效 船长 干线断开了 |
[07:47] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[07:47] | It appears the Time Drive is in need of some repair. | 看来需要修理时光驱动引擎 |
[07:51] | Uh, Miss Lance, if you wouldn’t mind going, | 兰斯小姐 你可以去查看一下 |
[07:53] | checking on our guest? | 我们的客人吗 |
[07:54] | On it. | 这就去 |
[07:56] | Mr. Jackson. | 杰克逊先生 |
[07:57] | I’m going to need your assistance in fixing the Time Drive. | 我需要你帮我修理时光驱动引擎 |
[07:59] | What if Jefferson can’t get the ship moving again? | 如果杰佛逊无法修好飞船呢 |
[08:01] | Oh, thanks for the vote of confidence. | 谢谢你对我的信任 |
[08:02] | No, what I mean is if the ship can’t be repaired, | 不 我是说如果飞船没法修好 |
[08:05] | we’re marooned in the Time Stream. | 我们就被困在时间流里了 |
[08:07] | There really is no need to worry. | 你大可不用担心 |
[08:08] | The Jumpship is equipped with an auxiliary Time Drive, | 逃生舰里装有时光驱动辅助引擎 |
[08:11] | capable of a one-time jump back to 2016. | 可以做一次穿越回到2016年 |
[08:14] | Which will not be necessary, | 但我们不会用到 |
[08:15] | considering you are going to fix the Waverider. | 因为你会修好乘波号 |
[08:17] | – I’ll do my best. – That’s the spirit. | -我会尽力的 -这就对了 |
[08:23] | You look concerned, Martin. | 你看起来很担心 马丁 |
[08:25] | I’m remembering what Mr. Snart said about | 我想起来史纳特先生说的话了 |
[08:28] | Savage’s presence on this ship being a danger to us all. | 萨维奇在飞船上我们会很危险 |
[08:35] | Have you spoken with your sister Laurel lately? | 你最近跟你姐姐劳蕾尔说过话吗 |
[08:40] | How do you know so much about us? | 你怎么这么了解我们 |
[08:42] | Oh, I’ve only had 191 years to research my enemies. | 我可是花了191年研究敌人 |
[08:46] | Well, then you’d know I don’t scare that easily. | 那你该知道我不会这么容易害怕 |
[08:49] | You should be scared… | 你应该害怕… |
[08:51] | of Captain Hunter. | 亨特船长 |
[08:53] | His obsession to save his family | 他拯救家人的执念 |
[08:55] | will be the death of you all. | 会把你们所有人置于死地 |
[08:56] | Thanks for the tip. | 多谢提醒 |
[08:58] | Enjoy being incarcerated. | 好好享受监禁生活吧 |
[09:00] | Captain Hunter lied to you so often, | 亨特船长骗了你那么多次 |
[09:02] | and still you persist in believing him. | 你还是继续相信他 |
[09:05] | You do know why he selected all of you for this endeavor, don’t you? | 你知道他为什么选你们做这项任务吧 |
[09:10] | Great bone structure? | 骨骼结构好 |
[09:12] | He chose people he could manipulate, | 他选择了他可以操纵的人 |
[09:14] | people that would believe his lies. | 会相信他的谎言的人 |
[09:17] | Well, the lies I don’t believe are yours. | 我不会相信你的谎言 |
[09:22] | Do you blame him for putting his family’s lives first? | 你会怪他总以自己家人性命为重吗 |
[09:28] | I’d tell you to go to hell, | 我想让你下地狱 |
[09:29] | but you’d probably just feel at home there. | 但你可能会感觉自己回家了 |
[09:37] | Okay, I’ve got eyes on the Time Drive. | 好了 我看到时光驱动引擎了 |
[09:40] | There seems to be a large crack in it. | 那里面好像有个大裂缝 |
[09:43] | Well, if the housing’s intact, we should be all right. | 如果外壳还是完整的就不会有多大影响 |
[09:44] | I am going to need you to re-route the power | 现在你要做的是重新连接 |
[09:46] | from the secondary manifold. | 第二歧管的电路 |
[09:48] | Okay. I’m on it. | 好的 这就做 |
[09:49] | Gideon, what is the level of contamination in the engine room? | 吉迪恩 机房的辐射值是多少 |
[09:52] | Levels at 3% above maximum, Captain. | 比最大承受值高出3% 船长 |
[09:55] | We have to get him out of there. | 我们不能让他待在里面 |
[09:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:56] | He should be able to finish before the radiation | 他应该会在辐射对他产生任何影响前 |
[09:58] | has any adverse effect. | 完成任务 |
[10:12] | Jefferson? | 杰佛逊 |
[10:15] | Mom? What are you doing here? | 妈妈 你来这里干什么 |
[10:17] | Good question. I’m supposed to be meeting my son at Jitters. | 问得好 我和儿子本来约好在吉特斯见面 |
[10:21] | But clearly he misses his old job more than his mother. | 但显然比起见妈妈他更喜欢老本行 |
[10:24] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:25] | I must’ve lost track of time. | 我肯定是忘了时间了 |
[10:27] | Well, this should help. | 这个应该能帮上忙 |
[10:30] | I know it’s not much, but it belonged to your father. | 虽然不昂贵 但这个是你爸爸的 |
[10:33] | At least it was going to. | 至少是要给他的 |
[10:35] | I bought it for him as a birthday present | 他去世那年 我买来要给他 |
[10:38] | before he passed. | 做生日礼物 |
[10:39] | It’s awesome. Thanks. | 这个太棒了 谢谢 |
[10:41] | Maybe you can use it tonight. | 你应该今晚就用得到了 |
[10:44] | Dinner at your Grandma Louise’s. | 到你露易丝奶奶家吃晚饭 |
[10:46] | Yes. I will be there. | 好 我会去的 |
[10:48] | And I won’t be late. | 而且不会迟到的 |
[10:49] | I just got to stop by the university first. | 我得先去趟大学 |
[10:51] | The university? | 去大学 |
[10:52] | I got to say good-bye to a friend who’s leaving town. | 去和一个要出城的朋友道别 |
[10:55] | – But I will be there. – 6:00. | -但我会到的 -六点钟 |
[10:57] | Okay. All right, I love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[10:58] | I love you too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[11:03] | Jefferson? | 杰佛逊 |
[11:05] | Jefferson? | 杰佛逊 |
[11:06] | I did it. I got it working. | 我办到了 我把它修好了 |
[11:08] | You said he wouldn’t be harmed. | 你说他不会受伤的 |
[11:09] | It must be the surge | 一定是他让 |
[11:10] | when he brought the Time Drive back online. | 时光驱动引擎连上时的冲击 |
[11:12] | – Gideon? – Mr. Jackson has suffered an extreme amount | -吉迪恩 -杰克逊先生受到了 |
[11:14] | of temporal radiation exposure. | 巨大的时光辐射 |
[11:16] | – That sounds ominous. – Oh, it is. | -听起来不太妙 -是的 |
[11:17] | And there’s nothing I can do to reverse the side effects. | 我无法消除其带来的副作用 |
[11:19] | What side effects? | 什么副作用 |
[11:20] | Mr. Jackson’s internal organs are aging at an accelerated rate. | 杰克逊先生的内脏正在加速衰老 |
[11:23] | The rest of his body will soon follow. | 他身体的其他部分不久后也会步其后尘 |
[11:31] | Why are all the snacks in the future sugar-free? | 为什么未来世界的零食都是无糖的 |
[11:34] | So much for progress. | 发展也不过如此 |
[11:37] | You remember Alexa? | 你还记得爱丽莎吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah. From the security deposit job. | 记得 保证金那票活 |
[11:42] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[11:42] | Just had a feeling about that one, | 就是有不祥的预感 |
[11:44] | a sixth sense things would end badly. | 第六感告诉我不会有好结果 |
[11:48] | And they would have, if you hadn’t have pulled us out of there. | 如果你没让我们撤走的话 会是那样 |
[11:50] | So what? | 你想说什么 |
[11:51] | I’m getting the same feeling now. | 我现在有同样的预感 |
[11:58] | Gideon, how effective were Mr. Jackson’s attempts | 吉迪恩 杰克逊先生尝试让时光驱动引擎 |
[12:00] | to bring the Time Drive back online? | 重新连上的效果如何 |
[12:02] | The drive’s functions have been restored, | 引擎功能已经恢复 |
[12:03] | but the entire system will require a master reboot | 但在我们继续前往消失点之前 |
[12:06] | before we can continue on to the Vanishing Point. | 整个系统需要一次彻底的重启 |
[12:08] | Yes, please begin. | 好的 开始重启吧 |
[12:10] | And in the meantime, could you check the timeline | 同时 检查时间线 |
[12:12] | for any variations in my family’s future? | 看我家人的未来有改变吗 |
[12:14] | I believe Miss Lance already told you the results. | 我相信兰斯小姐已经告诉过你答案了 |
[12:16] | Please. | 请检查 |
[12:17] | The timeline remains unchanged. | 时间线没有改变 |
[12:20] | Were you expecting something different? | 你在期待不同的结果吗 |
[12:22] | Hope springs eternal, Miss Lance. | 希望永存 兰斯小姐 |
[12:24] | If it didn’t, I would’ve surrendered | 如果不是这样 我早就 |
[12:25] | to despair a long time ago. | 自暴自弃了 |
[12:28] | I assume Mr. Savage is still secure in his cell? | 萨维奇先生还好好关在牢房里吧 |
[12:32] | He wasn’t exactly short on opinions on you, though. | 不过他对你倒是有不少意见 |
[12:36] | I’d imagine not. | 我想也是 |
[12:38] | Among them being that you would sell us out | 当中就有你会为了拯救你的家人 |
[12:41] | to save your family. | 而出卖我们 |
[12:46] | He’s not wrong. | 他说得对 |
[12:53] | Mr. Jackson is currently in the MedBay | 杰克逊先生因为受到时光辐射 |
[12:54] | facing death due to temporal radiation exposure. | 现在在医疗舱里性命垂危 |
[12:58] | – Wait, what? – I sent him to fix the Time Drive. | -你说什么 -我派他去修时光驱动引擎 |
[13:02] | I could have gone myself. | 我本可以自己去的 |
[13:04] | And I’m left to wonder if… | 不知道是不是在某种程度上 |
[13:08] | in some way, | 我觉得有风险 |
[13:10] | I did it because of the risk. | 所以没有自己去 |
[13:13] | So you sent Jax on a suicide mission | 所以你就派杰克斯去执行这项自杀任务 |
[13:18] | so that you could stay alive to save your family? | 让你活下来拯救你的家人 |
[13:21] | I don’t know, Sara. | 我不知道 莎拉 |
[13:25] | That’s what vexes me. | 我就是被这个困扰着 |
[13:27] | You know what vexes me? | 你知道什么困扰着我吗 |
[13:30] | Thinking that we’ve thrown in with a captain | 想到我们追随的这位船长 |
[13:32] | who cares more about himself than he does his crew. | 关心自己胜过他的船员 |
[13:46] | Kendra, are you sure about this? | 肯德拉 你确定要这么做吗 |
[13:49] | Do you remember him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[13:52] | He was our son. | 他是我们的儿子 |
[13:54] | Aldus. | 奥尔达斯 |
[13:56] | Do you really expect me to believe that? | 你真的认为我会相信吗 |
[13:58] | I expect you to remember your feelings. | 我认为你可以找回感觉 |
[14:03] | We were together. | 我们曾经在一起 |
[14:05] | And we were happy. | 而且很快乐 |
[14:08] | We were a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[14:14] | Kendra, stay back! | 肯德拉 退后 |
[14:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:28] | – I should’ve known better. – But are you okay? | -我本该知道会这样 -你还好吗 |
[14:31] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Stay away from him. | -没事 我很好 -离他远点 |
[14:34] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[14:35] | – Where are you going? – To end this. | -你要去哪 -结束这一切 |
[14:45] | Dr. Palmer. | 帕尔默博士 |
[14:47] | To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? | 什么风把您给吹来了 |
[14:49] | You’re gonna tell me how to free Carter’s mind. | 如何让卡特恢复意识 |
[14:51] | Oh, well, all you had to do was ask. | 只要你开口就行 |
[14:57] | Are you sure you want me to? | 你确定要我这么做 |
[14:59] | Of course I’m sure. | 非常确定 |
[15:00] | Because the moment I release him, | 我一旦恢复他的意识 |
[15:02] | you will lose her forever. | 你就会永远失去她 |
[15:06] | You don’t know Kendra. | 你不了解肯德拉 |
[15:08] | I know Chay-Ara. | 我了解茶雅拉 |
[15:09] | And I know the man who stands between you and your love | 我了解那个妨碍你和你的爱人 |
[15:13] | has stood between me and mine for millennia. | 还有我和我的爱人数千年的人 |
[15:16] | We’re actually quite alike, you and I. | 我们其实挺像的 我和你 |
[15:19] | We’re nothing alike. You’re insane. | 我们一点也不像 你是个疯子 |
[15:22] | But yet Chay-Ara once loved me as she professes to love you. | 但茶雅拉曾经像爱你一样爱我 |
[15:26] | Oh, you didn’t know that, did you? | 你并不知道这件事 是不是 |
[15:30] | I don’t even think Chay-Ara remembers, | 我认为甚至茶雅拉自己都不记得了 |
[15:33] | but 4,000 years ago | 但四千年前 |
[15:34] | I discovered that my Chay-Ara had been reborn | 我发现我的茶雅拉轮回转世 |
[15:37] | but with no memory of what had happened. | 但却失去了前世的所有记忆 |
[15:41] | Like you murdering her and Carter. | 比如你杀了她和卡特 |
[15:43] | True. | 没错 |
[15:45] | She had no recollection of my– my crime of passion. | 她不记得我一时冲动犯下的罪行 |
[15:50] | And she fell in love with me, | 然后爱上了我 |
[15:53] | very deeply. | 刻骨铭心 |
[15:56] | And I with her. | 我也爱她 |
[16:00] | That is perverse. | 那是胡扯 |
[16:01] | No, that is fact. | 不 那是事实 |
[16:04] | That is history. | 那是历史 |
[16:05] | And we were happy, Dr. Palmer, very happy. | 而且我们很幸福 帕尔默博士 非常幸福 |
[16:10] | None of us blinded by our cursed past | 我们没有被受诅咒的前世蒙蔽 |
[16:14] | until he came. | 直到他出现了 |
[16:17] | He took her away from me. | 他从我身边抢走了她 |
[16:18] | He poisoned her against me. | 他让她对我反目成仇 |
[16:20] | He stole the happiness that we shared, Dr. Palmer. | 他偷走了我们共享的幸福 帕尔默博士 |
[16:27] | No. | 不 |
[16:29] | No. Carter is a good man. | 不 卡特是个好人 |
[16:33] | And you are my only enemy. | 而你是我唯一的敌人 |
[16:37] | Am I? | 是我吗 |
[16:39] | Or am I just a man experiencing the same things | 还是我只是和你现在 |
[16:42] | as you are right now? | 有过同样经历的男人 |
[16:45] | We have the same enemy. | 我们有个共同的敌人 |
[16:49] | If Carter’s free, you lose her. | 卡特恢复意识后 你就会失去她 |
[16:55] | But then she would hardly be the first woman you’ve lost, | 但她肯定不是你第一个失去的女人 |
[16:58] | now, would she? | 是不是 |
[17:10] | I am really gonna have to beef up our security around here. | 我必须加强这边的保安了 |
[17:13] | It was pretty easy to bypass the system, | 绕过这个系统并不难 |
[17:15] | considering I designed it. | 毕竟是我设计的 |
[17:17] | You like my ride? | 喜欢我的座驾吗 |
[17:18] | Those are some pretty hot wheels. | 你这对风火轮挺不错的 |
[17:20] | – Yeah. – Maybe that’s your new name. | -没错 -也许那就是你的新名字 |
[17:23] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[17:24] | I’m okay. What are you doing here? | 我挺好的 你来这里做什么 |
[17:25] | – I came to drop off a note. – Let me guess. | -我过来留个纸条 -让我猜猜 |
[17:27] | It says, hey, Felicity. I hope you’re well. | 上面写着 费利西蒂 愿你健康安好 |
[17:30] | I’m off to travel through time and fight an immortal bad guy? | 我要穿越时间去打一个永生的坏蛋 |
[17:33] | – Is that me? – Yeah. | -这是学我吗 -对啊 |
[17:34] | – That was pretty good. – Thank you. | -还挺像的 -谢谢 |
[17:37] | So, obviously, Oliver told you. | 显然奥利弗告诉你了 |
[17:38] | Don’t let his broodiness fool you. | 别被他忧郁的外表骗了 |
[17:39] | He can be quite chatty sometimes. | 有时候他挺啰嗦的 |
[17:42] | He also happened to mention | 聊天时正好提到 |
[17:43] | that you’re going on this suicide mission | 你去参加这项自杀式任务 |
[17:45] | because you think there’s nothing for you here. | 是因为你对这里毫不留恋 |
[17:48] | You think it’s a suicide mission? | 你觉得这是项自杀式任务吗 |
[17:50] | I don’t think going after Vandal Savage is a vacation. | 追杀汪达尔·萨维奇算不上度假吧 |
[17:52] | But don’t change the subject. You have a life here, Ray. | 不要转移话题 这是你的家园 雷 |
[17:55] | Actually, everybody thinks I’m dead. | 实际上 所有人都认为我死了 |
[17:57] | Nothing puts things in perspective | 没什么比看着自己变成鬼魂 |
[17:59] | more than seeing yourself become a ghost. | 更让人看得透彻了 |
[18:00] | You’re not a ghost. | 你不是鬼魂 |
[18:02] | You just need to come back to the world. | 你只需要回到这个世界 |
[18:04] | And I will, after we take out Savage. | 我会的 只要我们干掉了萨维奇 |
[18:08] | I became the Atom to make the world a better place. | 我成为原子侠是想让世界变得更好 |
[18:11] | And I’m pretty sure that saving it counts. | 我很肯定拯救它也算数 |
[18:16] | I’m pretty sure it does too. | 我也很肯定 |
[18:22] | See you soon. | 快点回来 |
[18:24] | You know, I would’ve stayed for you. | 你知道我本想为你留下的 |
[18:25] | I do. But who knows? | 我明白 但谁知道呢 |
[18:27] | Maybe the future Mrs. Palmer | 也许未来的帕尔默夫人 |
[18:29] | is out there somewhere in the past, | 就在过去或未来或 |
[18:32] | the future, some parallel universe. | 某个平行宇宙的某处 |
[18:35] | Ah, I’m off to save the world, | 我是去拯救世界 |
[18:39] | not fall in love. | 不是谈恋爱 |
[18:44] | And though my soul departs the Earth, | 虽然我的灵魂已逝去 |
[18:46] | I count the days till my rebirth. | 数着重获新生的日子 |
[18:49] | I will wait across eternity | 我会永远等着我的爱人 |
[18:52] | for my love to come back to me. Please. | 回到我的怀抱 求你 |
[18:57] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[19:03] | Ray? Ray… | 雷 雷 |
[19:14] | Ray? | 雷 |
[19:15] | Ray, stop! Please. | 雷 站住 拜托了 |
[19:18] | Just give me a chance to explain. | 给我个解释的机会 |
[19:20] | What you saw back there, it was– | 你刚才看到的 只是 |
[19:21] | What? Wasn’t what it looked like? | 是什么 眼见不为实吗 |
[19:23] | You were reciting a love poem | 你对被洗脑的前男友 |
[19:24] | to your brainwashed ex-boyfriend. | 引用情诗 |
[19:26] | I am just trying to help Carter remember who he really is. | 我只是在帮卡特记起他原本的样子 |
[19:30] | Your soul mate. | 你的灵魂伴侣 |
[19:32] | Yeah, that’s the part in the conversation | 这段对话进行到这里时 |
[19:34] | where you’re supposed to say, no, Ray, you’re my soul mate. | 你该说”雷 你才是我的灵魂伴侣” |
[19:36] | Ray, you know that I love you. | 雷 你知道我爱你 |
[19:39] | Ah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:43] | It’s just not enough. | 只是这还不够 |
[19:45] | I can’t believe I’m saying it, but Savage was right. | 不敢相信我竟然会认为萨维奇是对的 |
[19:47] | Loving you is like a curse. | 爱上你就像一个诅咒 |
[19:50] | Oh, Ray. | 雷 |
[19:52] | You have to know, whatever he said, | 你要明白 无论他说什么 |
[19:54] | he’s just trying to get inside your head. | 他只是想控制你的思想 |
[19:57] | I know that. | 我很明白 |
[19:58] | But he’s right. | 但他是对的 |
[20:01] | Kendra, I-I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 肯德拉 我不能再这样下去了 |
[20:04] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[20:06] | Oh, what? You want to end things? | 怎么了 你想结束这段感情吗 |
[20:08] | Unless you can tell me that I’ll ever be anything more | 除非你能告诉我 |
[20:10] | than just Carter’s placeholder. | 我不只是卡特的替身 |
[20:17] | Ray. | 雷 |
[20:21] | Are you certain these results are accurate? | 你确定这些结果没问题吗 |
[20:23] | Jefferson’s blood chemistry is akin to that of a– | 杰佛逊的血检结果就像是个 |
[20:26] | A 63-year-old man. | 63岁老人的 |
[20:27] | Actually, I don’t feel a day over 60. | 我完全没有60多岁的感觉 |
[20:29] | This isn’t funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[20:30] | No, and it’s all Rip’s fault. | 对 都是里普的错 |
[20:32] | I’m afraid he’s also suffering | 恐怕他还患有 |
[20:34] | from early-stage osteoarthritis. | 初期关节炎 |
[20:36] | The exposure to the temporal radiation | 因为暴露在时间辐射中 |
[20:38] | has led to an accelerated rate of intracellular degeneration. | 引起了细胞内的加速退化 |
[20:41] | This is what happens when Rip goes with Plan B. | 这就是里普采用备用计划的下场 |
[20:44] | Plan A being taking Savage’s head in with that mace. | 最初计划是用狼牙棒敲碎萨维奇的头 |
[20:47] | We’re endeavoring to resolve this without bloodshed. | 我们在努力用不流血的方式处理这事 |
[20:50] | And how’s that working out for you, Gandhi? | 你看见成效了吗 甘地 |
[20:52] | Look, there’s nothing we can do about it now. | 现在我们什么也做不了 |
[20:55] | We can talk to Hunter. | 我们可以和亨特谈谈 |
[20:56] | Even if Kendra was to kill Savage, | 就算肯德拉杀了萨维奇 |
[20:59] | my situation’s still the same. | 我的处境也不会改变 |
[21:01] | We’re talking about our situation, Pops. | 我们在说我们的处境 老爸 |
[21:03] | We’re not waiting around for the other shoe to drop. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[21:08] | You deserve better. | 你不该遭罪的 |
[21:14] | Alexa? | 爱丽莎 |
[21:15] | You bet your ass. | 说得真对 |
[21:20] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[21:21] | We saw what you did to Jax. | 我们看见你怎么对杰克斯了 |
[21:22] | And we’re worried it’s just the beginning. | 我们担心这只是个开始 |
[21:24] | – The beginning of what? – It’s like I said, Rip. | -什么的开始 -就像我说的 里普 |
[21:26] | As long as Savage is alive and on this ship, | 只要萨维奇还活着 还在船上 |
[21:29] | he is dangerous. | 他就很危险 |
[21:31] | The Time Drive is rebooting. | 时光驱动引擎在重启 |
[21:32] | We will soon be on our way. | 我们马上就可以启程了 |
[21:34] | I’m asking for a little faith, gentlemen. | 请对我有点信心 先生们 |
[21:36] | Sorry, fresh out. | 抱歉 已经没了 |
[21:39] | I take it you and Mr. Snart are of the same mind? | 我猜你和史纳特先生想的一样吧 |
[21:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:43] | And what of you, Miss Lance? | 你呢 兰斯小姐 |
[21:45] | You’re the one who said you’d sell us out | 是你说为了救你家人 |
[21:47] | for your family. | 会出卖我们 |
[21:49] | Well, if that’s how you all feel, | 好吧 如果你们都这么想 |
[21:50] | none of you is obliged to continue on this voyage with me. | 就可以结束跟我的征程了 |
[21:53] | As I told Martin, | 我跟马丁说了 |
[21:54] | the Jumpship can make a one-time voyage back to 2016. | 逃生舰可以做一次穿越回到2016年 |
[21:57] | Are you saying it’s ours? | 你是说它归我们了吗 |
[21:59] | I’m saying that this mission | 我是说这项任务 |
[22:00] | has always been a voluntary enterprise. | 一直都是自愿参与的 |
[22:02] | And the mission was to kill Savage. | 而任务是要干掉萨维奇 |
[22:04] | Which doesn’t seem to be on the table anymore. | 看来任务被搁置了 |
[22:08] | Very well. Leave, if that’s what you– | 那好 走吧 如果你们是… |
[22:09] | It’s been a blast, Rip. | 真是场奇妙的经历 里普 |
[22:10] | Good luck getting to the Vanishing Point. | 祝你能到达消失点 |
[22:12] | Tell your pals Chronos says, | 告诉你的同伴 克罗诺斯说 |
[22:14] | kiss my ass. | 去你妈的 |
[22:21] | What about you, Sara? | 你怎么说 莎拉 |
[22:25] | Never been one to run from a fight. | 我绝对不会逃避战斗 |
[22:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:44] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[22:46] | When I saw you last… | 我最后一次看见你时 |
[22:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:55] | A miracle… | 奇迹 |
[22:58] | when I thought there were none left to be had. | 我以为世间已无所恋了 |
[23:04] | I needed to see you. | 我必须来见你 |
[23:06] | Look, I don’t know how, but I’m gonna get you out of here. | 无论如何我都要把你救出去 |
[23:10] | This isn’t your fight anymore, Ta-er al-Sahfer. | 这已经不是你的战场了 塔尔·莎菲尔 |
[23:13] | I’m not gonna let you rot here. | 我不会让你死在这里的 |
[23:16] | Not when you’re in here because of me. | 你是因为我才被关在这里 |
[23:18] | I am in here because of my choices, beloved. | 我被关在这是自己的选择 亲爱的 |
[23:22] | I made them ready to accept my punishment. | 我让他们准备好接受我的惩罚 |
[23:26] | I won’t leave you in here. | 我不能抛下你 |
[23:27] | If you love me, you will. | 如果你爱我 你就这么做 |
[23:30] | If you love me, you will leave this place far behind, | 如果你爱我 你就远离这里 |
[23:34] | and live a life unburdened by your past. | 去过不被过去牵绊的人生 |
[23:37] | It’s easier said than done. | 说得容易 做起来难 |
[23:39] | Anything worth doing always is. | 值得去做的事总是如此 |
[23:51] | Well, finally an intellect approximate to my own. | 终于来了个智商接近我的人 |
[23:55] | My imprisonment was starting to get dreary, Professor. | 我的牢狱生活都有点无聊了 教授 |
[23:57] | I’m not here to play mind games with you. | 我不是来和你斗智的 |
[24:00] | I’m here to ask you if you remember a night | 我要问你记不记得 |
[24:03] | in October, 1975, | 1975年10月 |
[24:04] | a place called the Greyhill Building. | 在灰山大楼的夜晚 |
[24:06] | That night, you and your acolytes– | 那晚 你和你的信徒 |
[24:09] | Were celebrating the acquisition | 当时正在庆祝拿到 |
[24:10] | of your friend Carter Hall’s body. | 你朋友卡特·哈尔的遗体 |
[24:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:14] | It’s my understanding this ritual involved | 据我了解 在那个仪式上 |
[24:16] | you sharing your immortality with your followers. | 你把永生的秘诀分享给了你的信徒 |
[24:19] | And you wish for me to do the same for someone else. | 你希望我分享给其他人 |
[24:23] | Someone dear to you. | 一个对你很重要的人 |
[24:26] | Your nuclear counterpart, perhaps? | 是你的核能同伴吧 |
[24:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:32] | And as impertinent as this may sound, | 也许这话听来很荒谬 |
[24:36] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[24:38] | Well, clearly, your friends | 显然 你的朋友 |
[24:40] | didn’t give you the full account of the ritual. | 没跟你把这个仪式讲清楚 |
[24:44] | You see, it was Carter’s blood that worked the magic. | 是卡特的血才能施展魔法 |
[24:48] | Perhaps you should talk to him. | 或者最好让帕尔默博士去 |
[24:50] | Or better yet, Dr. Palmer. | 或者找帕尔默博士会更好 |
[24:52] | I’m sure that he would be more than happy | 我相信他会非常乐意 |
[24:54] | to help you spill some. | 帮你放血的 |
[24:55] | And I’m certain you would enjoy that. | 我肯定你很想看到那画面 |
[24:59] | Pitting me and Raymond against Carter, against Kendra. | 让我和雷蒙德去对抗卡特和肯德拉 |
[25:03] | Having all of us at each other’s throats | 让我们被困在时间流里 |
[25:05] | while being stranded in the Time Stream. | 还要互相残杀 |
[25:09] | But… we’re not stranded. | 可是我们并没被困住 |
[25:12] | Not entirely. | 不完全是 |
[25:15] | Thank you, Mr. Savage. | 谢谢你 萨维奇先生 |
[25:17] | As I’d hoped, | 如我所愿 |
[25:18] | you’ve provided me with a solution to my problem. | 你帮我找到了问题的答案 |
[25:27] | I don’t get it, Grey. | 我不明白 灰老头 |
[25:28] | What’s in here that’s gonna fix me? | 这里有东西能治愈我吗 |
[25:29] | Well, nothing inside the Jumpship, Jefferson, | 不是逃生舰里的东西 杰佛逊 |
[25:31] | but rather the craft itself. | 而是飞船本身 |
[25:33] | You see, this ship is pre-programmed to return to 2016. | 这艘飞船预先设置了回到2016年 |
[25:37] | I’ve made some additional adjustments | 根据量子逆因果关系理论 |
[25:39] | according to the theory of quantum-retro causality, | 我又做了一些调整 |
[25:42] | and if my math is correct, | 如果我没计算错误 |
[25:44] | the trip through the Time Stream should reverse your condition. | 穿越时间流会逆转你的情况 |
[25:48] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[25:50] | I’m not leaving you or the team. | 我不会离开你和队友 |
[25:52] | Which is why I’m not giving you a choice. | 所以我不会让你选择 |
[25:55] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[25:57] | I’ve administered a mild sedative. | 我给你注射了轻微的镇静剂 |
[26:01] | You roofied me again? | 你又给我下药了 |
[26:03] | When I tricked you onto this ship the first time, | 当初我把你骗上这艘飞船时 |
[26:07] | I was only thinking of myself. | 我只考虑了自己 |
[26:10] | Now I’m thinking of you. | 现在我考虑的是你 |
[26:20] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[26:22] | If we’re separated, you’ll die! | 如果我们分开 你会死的 |
[26:24] | I’ve already lived my life, Jefferson. | 我活出了我的人生 杰佛逊 |
[26:26] | Now you must live yours. Give my love to Clarissa. | 你要活出你的人生 帮我向克莱丽莎问好 |
[26:30] | Tell her I’m sorry. | 跟她说我很抱歉 |
[26:31] | She deserved a proper good-bye. | 我应该正式和她道别 |
[26:36] | Grey! Grey, no! | 灰老头 灰老头 不 |
[26:38] | No! | 不 |
[26:51] | – Knock, knock. – Oh, hello. | -咚咚咚 -你好 |
[26:53] | I hope you don’t mind, but I thought I’d see | 没打扰你吧 我是来问你 |
[26:55] | if I could interest you in a lunch date. | 赏脸跟我一起吃个午饭吗 |
[26:57] | Oh, my darling. I’m right in the middle | 亲爱的 我正在做研究 |
[26:59] | of some research that simply cannot wait. | 片刻也不能耽搁 |
[27:03] | What’s the topic? | 研究什么 |
[27:06] | As a matter of fact, time itself. | 其实就是时间本身 |
[27:09] | The irony. Oh! | 真是讽刺 |
[27:11] | Damn, I completely forgot. | 该死的 我完全忘了 |
[27:13] | I promised I’d meet with some fellow academics | 我答应了要去见一些业内学者 |
[27:15] | to help resolve an experiment of theirs. | 帮他们解决一项实验 |
[27:17] | Does this experiment have anything to do with time travel? | 这项实验和时间旅行有关吗 |
[27:20] | Almost certainly. | 几乎可以肯定 |
[27:23] | But it-it won’t take long. | 我不会去太久 |
[27:25] | In fact, I’ll be home before you even know it. | 你甚至不会觉得我离开过 |
[27:34] | Clarissa? | 克莱丽莎 |
[27:37] | You– you know that I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[27:40] | There’s nothing I do that isn’t driven by that very thought. | 正是这份爱驱使我去做每一件事 |
[27:49] | Now let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶快离开这个鬼地方 |
[27:54] | What’d you do, Poindexter? | 你做了什么 书呆子 |
[27:56] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[27:57] | The Jumpship. Where is it? | 逃生艇在什么地方 |
[27:58] | Well, it’s really more a question of when. | 应该问在什么时间 |
[28:01] | But, oh, yes. | 但 是的 |
[28:03] | You both wanted to return to 2016. | 你俩都想回到2016年 |
[28:06] | Got it in one. | 没错 |
[28:08] | I did what I had to do to save Jefferson’s life. | 为了救杰佛逊的命我必须这么做 |
[28:11] | Now we must do whatever’s necessary | 现在我们无论如何 |
[28:13] | to repair the Waverider | 都要修好乘波号 |
[28:14] | and deliver Savage to the Vanishing Point. | 把萨维奇送到消失点 |
[28:20] | Oh, back so soon | 这么快就一副 |
[28:21] | with the stench of defeat written all over you. | 手下败将的样子回来了 |
[28:25] | Can’t say I didn’t warn you. | 不要说我没警告过你 |
[28:27] | Trying to get under my skin? Is that it? | 想要激怒我 是吗 |
[28:30] | Got your little game figured out. | 早就看穿你那些小把戏了 |
[28:31] | For all your intelligence, | 你那么聪明 |
[28:33] | you still didn’t manage to make Chay-Ara yours. | 还是得不到茶雅拉的心 |
[28:36] | I wouldn’t expect a psychopath like you to understand. | 你这种疯子是无法明白的 |
[28:39] | Kendra is free to do what she wants. | 肯德拉可以自由做她想做的事 |
[28:42] | You know what I see when I look at you? | 你知道我在你身上看见了什么吗 |
[28:45] | I see weakness masquerading as goodness. | 我看到了软弱伪装成的善良 |
[28:49] | I’m not the one trapped in a cage. | 关在牢里的可不是我 |
[28:51] | Well, if it weren’t for this cage, | 就是我被关在这牢房 |
[28:53] | you wouldn’t have that arrogant look on your face. | 你才会露出傲慢的表情 |
[28:57] | You think I’m afraid of you? | 你以为我怕你吗 |
[28:58] | No. I know you are. | 不 我知道你怕 |
[29:01] | At least Carter had the courage | 至少卡特能勇敢地 |
[29:03] | to face me like a man. | 像个男人一样面对我 |
[29:06] | No wonder she didn’t choose you. | 难怪她没选中你 |
[29:18] | You feel better now, Dr. Palmer? | 感觉好点了吗 帕尔默博士 |
[29:20] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[29:35] | And I thought you were nothing like me. | 我还以为你和我没有共同点 |
[30:01] | I’ll leave you to contemplate on that. | 你在这好好想想吧 |
[30:22] | Time Drive reinitialization complete, Captain. | 时光驱动引擎重新初始化完毕 船长 |
[30:25] | The primary systems are back online and stable. | 主要系统已重新连上且很稳定 |
[30:27] | Begin ignition sequence and resume our route | 启动点火程序 继续前往 |
[30:29] | to the Vanishing Point. | 消失点 |
[30:31] | You’re a fool, Professor. | 你真是个蠢货 教授 |
[30:32] | I’m trying to save Jefferson’s life. | 我是想救杰佛逊 |
[30:35] | Savage has escaped. | 萨维奇逃跑了 |
[30:37] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -什么 -真抱歉 |
[30:39] | Pull up all the surveillance monitors, now! | 调出所有监控录像 快 |
[30:40] | I’m afraid Vandal Savage | 恐怕汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[30:41] | has already freed Carter Hall, | 已经放走了卡特·哈尔 |
[30:43] | and is preparing to disengage… | 并且正准备解除… |
[30:45] | That can’t be good. | 这可不太妙 |
[30:46] | Gideon’s entire operational matrix is offline. | 吉迪恩的操作模型已完全关闭 |
[30:49] | And without her help… | 没有她帮忙… |
[30:50] | We’ll have to make our approach the old-fashioned way. | 我们只能用传统方法飞行了 |
[30:53] | Shouldn’t we be more worried about Savage | 当务之急是找出萨维奇和 |
[30:54] | and his brainwashed crony? | 被他洗脑的同伴吧 |
[30:56] | Yes. Which is why I need you and Dr. Palmer | 对 所以我需要你和帕尔默博士 |
[30:58] | to go and recapture him. | 去把他抓回来 |
[31:00] | In the meantime, if the rest of us can’t figure out | 同时 剩下的人要想方设法 |
[31:02] | how to pilot the ship without Gideon, | 不靠吉迪恩 自行驾驶飞船 |
[31:04] | we’re never gonna be able to leave the Time Stream. | 否则我们就永远被困在时间流里了 |
[31:07] | If we live through this, you bumbling idiot, | 如果我们逃过此劫 我也许会杀了 |
[31:09] | I might just kill you. | 你这蹩脚的白痴 |
[31:11] | Exactly how old-fashioned are you talking? | 我们要用多传统的方法 |
[31:15] | So, if the Time Stream is like this vast river, | 如果时间流好比一条大河 |
[31:18] | these maps plot the safest course | 这些地图则标记了沿着河流 |
[31:20] | along that river’s path. | 最安全的航线 |
[31:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:22] | I keep these here just in case of emergency. | 我留着这些就是以防万一 |
[31:25] | Well, this certainly qualifies. | 这情况绝对用得上 |
[31:27] | What’s Jurgens Ridge? | 尤尔根斯山脉是什么 |
[31:28] | Pray you need never find out. | 祈祷你永远不必知道 |
[31:31] | Martin, you’re gonna be our engineer. | 马丁 你来当我们的工程师 |
[31:33] | I need you to adjust our energy output | 我需要你调整我们的能量输出 |
[31:34] | to avoid over-taxing the Waverider. | 避免让乘波号超载 |
[31:37] | And you, Miss Lance, you’re gonna be our navigator. | 至于你 兰斯小姐 你来当驾驶员 |
[31:40] | I was League of Assassins, not NASA. | 我来自刺客联盟 不是航空航天局 |
[31:43] | I need someone who can make tough calls | 我需要一个能在极大压力下 |
[31:44] | under extreme pressure. | 做艰难抉择的人 |
[31:45] | No one fits that description better than you. | 没人比你更合适了 |
[31:51] | Come to join the party? | 来参加派对的吗 |
[31:53] | You should’ve left me back in 2166! | 你应该把我留在2166年 |
[31:56] | Yeah, yeah, we know that, mullethead. | 是是 我们知道 渔夫头 |
[31:58] | Who are you to stand up against me, | 你们算老几 敢和我作对 |
[32:01] | Vandal Savage, destroyer of empires! | 我是帝国毁灭者汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[32:04] | Leonard Snart, robber of ATMs! | 我是提款机抢劫者莱昂纳多·史纳特 |
[32:09] | We need more power to the Time Drive, Martin. | 时光驱动引擎需要更多动力 马丁 |
[32:10] | How much further can we push it? | 我们还能推进多少 |
[32:12] | 25%, and only for a brief burst. | 25% 但只能维持一会儿 |
[32:14] | But it might be all we need. | 但应该够我们用了 |
[32:22] | It’s still two against four. | 依然还是二对四 |
[32:27] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[32:35] | What’s our trajectory looking like, Miss Lance? | 我们的航线情况如何 兰斯小姐 |
[32:37] | Just give me a second here. | 给我几秒钟 |
[32:39] | Well, oddly enough, as the Vanishing Point | 凑巧的是 消失点就在 |
[32:40] | is at the very end of time. | 时间的尽头 |
[32:42] | Yeah, and we’re never gonna make it there if you don’t | 如果没听我指示降低船身负12度 |
[32:43] | lower the ship negative 12 degrees on my mark. | 我们就永远到不了了 |
[32:46] | Three, two, one, now! | 三 二 一 降 |
[32:57] | – Did it work? – Well, we’re not dead. | -成功了吗 -我们还没死 |
[33:00] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[33:01] | Handle Savage. | 去对付萨维奇 |
[33:08] | Haircut! Move your fat head so I can get a clean shot! | 西装头 把你的大头闪开 我要一枪毙命 |
[33:19] | They seem to be getting closer. | 看来他们打得很激烈 |
[33:20] | – I’ll go help them. – No! I’m not gonna place | -我去帮他们 -不 我不会再让 |
[33:23] | another one of you in jeopardy–I’ll go. | 你们任何人陷入危险了 我去 |
[33:24] | But who’s gonna pilot the ship? | 但是谁来驾驶飞船 |
[33:58] | Gareeb, I was wondering where you were hiding. | 加里布 我还好奇你藏哪里了呢 |
[34:05] | Bring her to me. | 带她过来 |
[34:10] | Chay-Ara, my love. | 茶雅拉 我的爱人 |
[34:13] | I’m sorry that it has to end like this again. | 很抱歉结局是这样 |
[34:17] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[34:20] | I will wait for eternity. | 我会永远等着我的爱人 |
[34:24] | Come back to me. | 回到我的怀抱 |
[34:50] | Kendra… | 肯德拉 |
[35:09] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[35:12] | You saved him. | 你救了他 |
[35:15] | You saved us all. | 你救了我们大家 |
[35:28] | Is that…? | 那是不是… |
[35:29] | Welcome to the Vanishing Point. | 欢迎来到消失点 |
[35:32] | I can’t believe we made it. | 不敢相信我们来到了这里 |
[35:36] | And what did you do to your shoulder? | 你的肩膀怎么了 |
[35:38] | Hmm? Oh, I might have jumped in front of a laser blast | 我替桑德斯小姐 |
[35:40] | intended for Miss Saunders. | 挡了镭射炮 |
[35:43] | What? I couldn’t have my team thinking | 怎么了 我不能让我的船员以为 |
[35:45] | I cared more about myself than them, now, could I? | 我是个有己无人的船长 不是吗 |
[35:47] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:50] | Uh, I think I just lost control of the ship. | 我好像无法控制飞船了 |
[35:52] | Yeah, that might have something to do | 没错 可能是因为 |
[35:53] | with us being the most wanted time criminals | 我们是时间历史上的 |
[35:55] | in all of history. | 最高通缉犯 |
[36:01] | Timeship Waverider, | 乘波号时间飞船 |
[36:02] | we’ve taken control of your guidance systems. | 你们的制导系统已经被我们控制 |
[36:05] | Disable your weapons and prepare to be boarded. | 关闭武器 我们准备登船 |
[36:07] | Oh, it’s good to be home. | 回家的感觉真好 |
[36:09] | Captain Hunter. | 亨特船长 |
[36:11] | This is unexpected. | 真是出乎意料 |
[36:12] | Well, I have a reputation to maintain, don’t I? | 我还想维护我的名誉 好吗 |
[36:14] | And I hereby request an immediate assembly | 在此我以《常规法》52条 |
[36:16] | of the Time Council in accordance | 要求立即召集 |
[36:18] | with General Order 52. | 时间理事会 |
[36:19] | So you’ve returned to answer for your crimes? | 所以你是回来接受审判的吗 |
[36:22] | No. I’m here to justify them. | 不 我是来辩护的 |
[36:26] | If this truly is good-bye, | 如果真的要道别了 |
[36:28] | would you mind answering just one final question? | 你可以回答我最后一个问题吗 |
[36:30] | Well, it seems only sporting. | 肯定是个好问题 |
[36:32] | How did you manage to escape my prison all those years ago? | 多年以前 你是怎么逃出我的监狱的 |
[36:35] | There were no signs of damage, | 没有被破坏的痕迹 |
[36:38] | no clues to your tricks. | 看不出用了什么戏法 |
[36:41] | It left me puzzled for centuries. | 这让我困扰了很多个世纪 |
[36:44] | The best magic tricks have the simplest solutions. | 最佳的魔术戏法就是用最简单的办法 |
[36:47] | I bribed your guard with a novelty pen. | 我用一支新奇的笔贿赂了你的守卫 |
[36:49] | Had a picture of a woman on it. | 上面印了个女人 |
[36:51] | Turn it upside down, her top comes off. | 把笔倒过来 她的衣服就会脱落 |
[36:52] | I won it from a drunk GI in a Philippines bar in 1944. | 1944年在菲律宾酒吧醉酒士兵输给我的 |
[36:55] | It’s a tacky souvenir, | 这是个俗气的纪念品 |
[36:57] | but in this case, a lifesaver. | 但却被我当成救命稻草 |
[37:01] | Now, unfortunate for you, | 现在你很不幸 |
[37:03] | the guards at the Vanishing Point | 消失点的守卫 |
[37:05] | won’t be quite so easily swayed. | 没有这么容易动摇 |
[37:14] | Uh, I was making sure that he was okay. | 我来确保他没事 |
[37:20] | I think most guys would be | 一般人会更倾向于 |
[37:21] | more inclined to smother him with a pillow. | 用枕头闷死他 |
[37:24] | Just because he stole my girl and tried to take over the ship? | 只因为他抢了我的女人和试图抢走飞船 |
[37:29] | But seriously, Carter saved your life. | 但事实上 卡特救了你 |
[37:33] | He’s a part of this team. Always has been. | 他是我们的队友 一直都是 |
[37:36] | I wish things could be different. | 我希望会有所不同 |
[37:38] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[37:40] | I need you to know that what we had was real. | 我想让你知道我对你是真心的 |
[37:45] | In a way, | 某种程度上 |
[37:48] | a broken heart is just what the doctor ordered. | 你治愈了我破碎的心 |
[37:51] | – It is? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[37:54] | When I lost Anna, I thought that… | 失去安娜的时候 我以为… |
[37:58] | I could never find anybody who I could spend | 我再也找不到能跟我 |
[38:00] | the rest of my life with. | 共度余生的伴侣了 |
[38:02] | You proved me wrong. | 你证明我错了 |
[38:05] | Thank you for showing me that it’s possible. | 谢谢你让我知道我还能找到 |
[38:19] | Rip Hunter, | 里普·亨特 |
[38:20] | on behalf of the Time Council, you are hereby ordered– | 以时间理事会之名 在此令你 |
[38:23] | Yeah, before you do that, there’s someone | 在此之前 我想让你们 |
[38:25] | I’d like you to meet. | 见个人 |
[38:29] | You remember Mr. Savage? | 记得萨维奇先生吗 |
[38:35] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[38:36] | And we remember how you pled | 我们记得你曾经 |
[38:38] | for us to remove him from the timeline once before. | 恳求过我们把他从时间线抹去 |
[38:42] | Well, as the first Time Master was so fond of saying, | 第一位时间之主经常说 |
[38:45] | that was then, this is now. | 此一时 彼一时 |
[38:47] | Incontrovertible proof that Vandal Savage | 我有不可争辩的证据证明 |
[38:51] | has been engaged in the manipulation of time! | 汪达尔·萨维奇操纵时间 |
[38:53] | Including a confession. | 包括一段自白 |
[38:56] | When I saw you again in 1975, | 在1975年再次见到你时 |
[38:58] | I realized that time travel was the only explanation. | 我发现时间旅行是唯一解释 |
[39:01] | You showed a caveman fire, | 你向我展示了洞人之火 |
[39:03] | and I had almost 200 years | 而我用了将近两百年 |
[39:06] | to figure out how to strike the flame. | 想出如何燃起火焰 |
[39:11] | Impressive, Captain Hunter. | 令人钦佩 亨特船长 |
[39:13] | You and your team have accomplished | 你跟你的队员完成了 |
[39:14] | what none of us here | 时间理事会认为 |
[39:16] | in the Time Council believed you would. | 你们不可能完成的任务 |
[39:19] | If the prisoner would step forward… | 请犯人向前走一步 |
[39:25] | Vandal Savage, by the power of this chamber, | 汪达尔·萨维奇 以本会之力 |
[39:29] | it is my duty to return you to Earth immediately. | 我的职责是立即把你送回地球 |
[39:36] | What? | 什么 |
[39:37] | This man you’ve brought before us | 你带来见我们的这个人 |
[39:39] | is needed back in 2166. | 必须回到2166年 |
[39:43] | You’re in league with him. | 你跟他是一伙的 |
[39:44] | I wouldn’t expect you to understand our reasons. | 我不指望你会理解我们 |
[39:47] | For all your wisdom, you were never able to take | 以你的智慧 你绝对无法 |
[39:50] | the long view of history. | 用长远的眼光看待历史 |
[39:52] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[39:55] | Search their ship for the others. | 去飞船上搜捕其他人 |
[40:06] | – Did you hear that? – Don’t try to distract me. | -你听到了吗 -不要试图让我分心 |
[40:18] | We need to find somewhere to hide. | 我们得找个地方躲起来 |
[40:20] | Why do we need to find somewhere to hide? | 为什么我们要找个地方躲起来 |
[40:22] | Alexa. | 爱丽莎 |
[40:33] | Damn. | 该死 |
[40:37] | Ah, if you’re here for Savage, | 如果你们是来找萨维奇的 |
[40:39] | you’re too late. | 你们来晚了 |
[40:41] | – Mick, what’s going on? – You’re under arrest. | -米克 怎么回事 -你被捕了 |
[40:47] | If I had a nickel for every time I heard that. | 被捕对我而言已经是家常便饭了 |
[40:53] | Druce’s men have taken your ship. | 德鲁斯的人已经夺去你的飞船 |
[40:55] | Your friends are under arrest. | 你的朋友也被捕了 |
[40:57] | And you are once again my prisoner. | 而你又被我囚禁了 |
[41:02] | This time, I don’t plan to lose you. | 这回 我不会再让你逃跑了 |
[41:05] | Oh, and yes, I do remember the guard very well. | 我记得很清楚是哪个守卫负责守你 |
[41:10] | He died. | 他已经死了 |
[41:12] | Now, if you would excuse me, | 恕我失陪 |
[41:14] | I’d better be getting back to 2166. | 我得回2166年去了 |
[41:18] | I’ve been waiting so very long to meet your family. | 我已经迫不及待见你家人了 |
[41:22] | Wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 无论如何不可错过 |
[41:24] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[41:28] | No! | 不 |