时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:09] | I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time | 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:32] | The flashes I’ve been having– | 我看到的闪回 |
[00:34] | They’re of Carter. | 是卡特 |
[00:36] | It must be really weird | 你肯定会奇怪地觉得 |
[00:37] | feeling like you’re cheating on me with him. | 这样是对我不忠 |
[00:39] | No, Ray, | 不 雷 |
[00:40] | I feel like I’m cheating on him with you. | 我觉得和你在一起是对他不忠 |
[00:45] | We need to move swiftly to locate Vandal Savage. | 我们要赶紧行动找到汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:48] | There is one place in time that we know Savage to be. | 我们知道有个时间萨维奇一定会出现 |
[00:51] | 2166. | 2166年 |
[00:52] | We have quite literally run out of time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[01:05] | We’re gonna need to find a safe place to set down, Gideon. | 咱们得找个安全的地方降落 吉迪恩 |
[01:07] | I don’t believe there are any safe places, Captain. | 没有安全的地方可以降落 船长 |
[01:10] | Are we over London yet? | 我们已经在伦敦上空了吗 |
[01:12] | – What’s left of it. – Why’s London shooting at us? | -不然在哪 -伦敦怎么会向我们开火 |
[01:14] | It’s Savage’s forces that are doing the shooting. | 是萨维奇的军队在向我们开火 |
[01:16] | Here in 2166, they’ve subjugated most of the globe. | 在2166年 他们已占领了全球多数地区 |
[01:23] | Maybe picking up here wasn’t the brightest idea. | 也许选这里决战并不明智 |
[01:25] | Unfortunately, we no longer have the luxury | 可惜我们没时间穿越时间 |
[01:27] | of blindly searching for Savage throughout history. | 毫无头绪地搜索萨维奇了 |
[01:30] | Indeed, we have to target Savage | 没错 我们只能前往萨维奇 |
[01:31] | at the time and place that we’re certain he will be, which is– | 肯定会出现的时间点 那就是… |
[01:34] | Right before he wastes your family. | 在他杀害你家人之前 |
[01:38] | What? | 干嘛 |
[01:39] | Yes, Mr. Rory, Savage will kill my wife and son in three days’ time, | 罗里说得对 萨维奇三天后就会杀死我妻儿 |
[01:42] | but we can save them and the world | 但此刻我们可以阻止萨维奇 |
[01:45] | by stopping Savage now. | 从而拯救我的妻儿和世界 |
[01:51] | Captain, I’ve managed to slip beneath their artillery fire. | 船长 我已从他们的炮火下成功逃离 |
[01:54] | Set us down on the outskirts of the city, Gideon, | 把我们降落在城郊 吉迪恩 |
[01:56] | near the encampment of the remaining resistance forces. | 残存的反抗军营地附近 |
[01:59] | We are going to need to proceed swiftly. | 我们得赶快行动 |
[02:01] | I realize your family is in jeopardy, | 我知道你的家人现在有危险 |
[02:03] | but perhaps some deliberation– | 但应该从长计议一下 |
[02:04] | We really don’t have the time, Martin. | 我们真的没时间了 马丁 |
[02:06] | According to Gideon, Savage is going to be | 吉迪恩说 萨维奇今晚 |
[02:08] | out in the open tonight– vulnerable. | 有公开活动 我们有机可乘 |
[02:11] | Now, in order to capture him, | 现在为了抓到他 |
[02:13] | I require the services of– | 我需要… |
[02:15] | A killer, klepto, and pyro? | 刺客 窃贼和纵火狂帮忙 |
[02:17] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[02:18] | Here we stand at the edge of history. | 此刻我们站在历史边缘 |
[02:23] | But as tempting as it might be | 往日胜利的荣耀 |
[02:25] | to celebrate our previous victories, | 固然令人回味 |
[02:28] | it is only for the next and final battle | 但只有打赢接下来的最后战役 |
[02:32] | that you will be remembered. | 你们才会被铭记 |
[02:34] | There’s no way we can grab him here. | 我们无法在这里下手抓他 |
[02:36] | Not with an army standing between us. | 咱们周围全是军队 |
[02:38] | Shh, I’m trying to listen to this guy. | 别说话 我在听这家伙讲话 |
[02:42] | He gives a hell of a speech. | 他讲得还真不赖 |
[02:44] | Onward to victory! | 为了胜利 |
[02:48] | Onward to immortality! | 为了永生 |
[02:54] | Present arms! | 举枪敬礼 |
[02:56] | Quick time. Move! | 齐步走 |
[02:57] | All set on our end. | 我们这边准备就绪 |
[02:59] | Jax is in the Jumpship, ready to extract you guys. | 杰克斯在逃生舰上准备接你们 |
[03:02] | Especially if– | 前提是 |
[03:03] | and by if, I mean when– this thing goes south. | 前提是事情出了岔子 |
[03:14] | Savage’s lady friend just made us. | 萨维奇手下那女的认出我们了 |
[03:16] | Have faith, Mr. Snart. | 要有信心 史纳特先生 |
[03:25] | Gideon, push in on the woman. | 吉迪恩 镜头推向那个女的 |
[03:32] | That bracelet she’s wearing– | 她戴着的那个手镯 |
[03:33] | can you get a clearer image? | 能给个清晰点的画面吗 |
[03:44] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:50] | If we don’t move real soon, we could get ourselves killed. | 咱们动作不快点那就等着被干掉吧 |
[03:52] | How about we play this like Chicago? | 不如上演一段《芝加哥》桥段 |
[03:54] | Could work. | 兴许有用 |
[03:58] | What the hell did you do that for? | 你们到底在干什么 |
[04:06] | We’ll take Savage. You tie up the guards. | 我们去抓萨维奇 你们解决守卫 |
[04:38] | Sara, the woman you’re fighting– | 莎拉 和你交手的那个女人 |
[04:41] | you need to take her bracelet. | 你得拿到她的手镯 |
[04:44] | Are you seriously jewelry shopping right now? | 开什么玩笑 以为是在逛首饰店吗 |
[04:50] | We’re outnumbered. | 我们寡不敌众 |
[04:52] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[04:57] | Mr. Jackson, | 杰克逊先生 |
[04:58] | now would be a good time to pick us up. | 现在可以来接我们了 |
[05:15] | What exactly do you think you were doing back there? | 你们刚才都在干什么 |
[05:18] | Distracting Savage’s pals, | 引开萨维奇的手下 |
[05:21] | which worked, by the way. | 顺便说一下 很管用 |
[05:22] | Yes, well, I could’ve been killed. | 没错 我命都差点没了 |
[05:23] | Never said it worked perfectly. | 可没说一点差池都没有 |
[05:25] | At least it wasn’t a complete bust. | 至少也不是一无所获 |
[05:26] | We found out about Kendra’s bracelet. | 我们找到了肯德拉的手镯 |
[05:29] | What bracelet? | 什么手镯 |
[05:33] | My bracelet–I was wearing it the night of my first death. | 第一世死亡那晚我戴着的手镯 |
[05:36] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[05:37] | Not the death part. That’s terrible. | 你死了可一点都不好 |
[05:40] | But you told us that objects present on the night of your death | 但你说过 可以用你第一世 |
[05:42] | can be used to kill Savage. | 死亡现场的物品杀死萨维奇 |
[05:44] | I’m your fiance. I listen to you. | 我是你未婚夫 听你的 |
[05:46] | And that’s sweet, | 真贴心 |
[05:47] | but there’s still one small problem. | 但还有个小问题 |
[05:49] | It’s a bracelet; how are you supposed to kill Savage with it? | 你怎么用手镯杀死萨维奇 |
[05:52] | A question we will answer the moment we have obtained it. | 等拿到手镯再来解决这问题 |
[05:54] | We need our resident kleptomaniacs to steal that bracelet. | 我们得派咱们的常驻小偷去偷手镯 |
[05:57] | Captain, I’ve detected movement | 船长 我发现我们西南边 |
[06:00] | 300 meters southwest of our position and closing. | 三百米处有活动迹象 还在靠近 |
[06:03] | – Savage’s army? – Negative. | -萨维奇的军队吗 -不是 |
[06:04] | I believe they are all that remains of the resistance forces. | 我想他们是残存的反抗军 |
[06:07] | I’m going to make contact with them. | 我要去会会他们 |
[06:08] | They might have information on Savage | 他们可能有萨维奇的消息 |
[06:10] | that we can use to our advantage. | 咱们可以加以利用 |
[06:12] | In the meantime, Ms. Lance, get Ms. Saunders ready. | 同时 兰斯小姐帮桑德斯小姐做准备 |
[06:15] | Ray. | 雷 |
[06:17] | How am I supposed to teach someone to fight | 我要怎么教人用 |
[06:18] | with a piece of jewelry? | 一件首饰作战 |
[06:19] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[06:20] | It wasn’t rhetorical. | 我是认真的 |
[06:28] | Thank you, gentlemen, | 多谢 先生们 |
[06:29] | for accompanying me on this excursion. | 愿意陪我出来远足 |
[06:31] | Oh, no problem. | 别客气 |
[06:33] | I just love hiking through the woods | 我就是喜欢在三战期间 |
[06:34] | in the middle of World War III. | 到森林里远足 |
[06:36] | What if, instead of encountering these resistance fighters, | 如果没见着反抗军战士 |
[06:38] | we meet up with more of Savage’s forces? | 却撞见了萨维奇的军队 该怎么办 |
[06:41] | Why else do you think I brought along | 那你们以为我为何要带上 |
[06:42] | Firestorm and The Atom? | 火风暴和原子侠 |
[06:48] | Give me one good reason why we shouldn’t | 给我一个不直接 |
[06:49] | blow you straight to hell. | 干掉你们的充分理由 |
[06:51] | Better yet, give her several good reasons. | 好在我们有好几个充分的理由 |
[06:54] | My wife and son live in Whitechapel. | 我的妻儿住在怀特查佩尔 |
[06:58] | – It was hit hard. – I know. | -那里遭受了重创 -我知道 |
[07:01] | The same fate will befall you if you don’t accept our help. | 如果不让我们帮忙 你们也会是那下场 |
[07:04] | How do we know you’re not with Savage? | 我们怎么知道你们不是跟萨维奇一伙的 |
[07:06] | Because if we were, you’d be dead right now. | 因为如果真是如此 你们现在就死了 |
[07:09] | Look, feel free to shoot us, but from the looks of it, | 你可以随意开枪 但目前看来 |
[07:12] | you could use all the allies you can get. | 你要充分利用每个帮手 |
[07:18] | Whitechapel fell 11 days ago. | 怀特查佩尔十一天前沦陷了 |
[07:21] | We have a lot of refugees. | 我们收留了很多难民 |
[07:23] | You think your wife and son are among them? | 你的妻儿有可能在他们之中吗 |
[07:25] | Sadly, I’m confident that they’re not. | 可惜我知道他们不在这里 |
[07:28] | Still, we would like to help in whatever way we can. | 不过我们还是愿意尽力帮忙 |
[07:31] | Very well; get yourselves acclimated, | 很好 你们先整顿一下 |
[07:33] | and I’ll rejoin you shortly. | 我很快回来 |
[07:54] | Uh, I would’ve brought more, but… | 我该多带点的 可是… |
[08:00] | Jefferson. | 杰佛逊 |
[08:02] | Jefferson, let’s– | 杰佛逊 我们… |
[08:03] | let’s return to the ship, | 我们回船上去 |
[08:05] | and we’ll bring back those additional provisions. | 把额外的食物拿过来 |
[08:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:10] | There’s plenty more where that came from. | 那里还有很多这种吃的 |
[08:14] | We’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[08:16] | So what did you mean back there, | 你刚刚说你家人的事 |
[08:20] | about your family? | 是怎么回事 |
[08:20] | I’d rather not discuss it. | 我不想谈这事 |
[08:22] | Yeah, I picked up on that. | 好 我只是注意到了 |
[08:24] | I also picked up on the fact that we’re in London | 我还注意到我们在伦敦 |
[08:27] | just a few days before Savage tries to kill your wife and son, | 几天后萨维奇就会杀掉你的妻儿 |
[08:30] | and you’re not trying to get them to safety. | 而你还不打算去救他们 |
[08:35] | After my first attempt on Savage in Ancient Egypt, | 去古埃及初次尝试刺杀萨维奇后 |
[08:38] | my very next stop was here in 2166. | 我的下一站就是2166年 |
[08:42] | I found Miranda and Jonas exactly where I’d left them, | 我在我离开的地方找到了米兰达和乔纳斯 |
[08:44] | and we–we raced towards the Waverider, | 然后我们就赶紧奔向乘波号 |
[08:47] | but we had a run-in with Savage’s shocktroopers. | 但途中我们遭遇了萨维奇的突击部队 |
[08:55] | Miranda and Jonas were cut down. | 米兰达和乔纳斯被杀死了 |
[09:01] | So I jumped even further back, | 然后我穿越回更早的时间点 |
[09:05] | and the outcome was exactly the same. | 结果还是一模一样 |
[09:11] | I watched my family die countless times | 我无数次目睹我的家人 |
[09:15] | at the hands of Savage and his forces | 死在萨维奇和他的军队手中 |
[09:17] | before I realized that… | 直到我意识到 |
[09:21] | Time wants to happen. | 无法阻止时间线 |
[09:27] | Funny feeling knowing that the universe itself | 滑稽的是宇宙本身 |
[09:29] | doesn’t want you to save your family. | 就不想让你拯救家人 |
[09:33] | All right, what are you all playing at? | 好了 你们在玩什么把戏 |
[09:35] | I retina-scanned the four of you. | 我扫描了你们四个的视网膜 |
[09:36] | There’s no record of you anywhere, | 任何地方都找不到你的记录 |
[09:38] | and you and your friends disappeared 150 years ago. | 而你和你的朋友150年前就失踪了 |
[09:41] | Believe me when I tell you it would take about that much time | 相信我 事情的来龙去脉 |
[09:44] | for us to tell the whole story. | 说来话长 |
[09:45] | But the most important thing | 但当务之急 |
[09:47] | is that we get as close to Vandal Savage as possible. | 是我们要尽可能接近汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[09:49] | No one gets close to Savage, especially not now. | 没人能接近萨维奇 尤其是现在 |
[09:51] | Some idiots made an attempt on his life earlier tonight. | 今晚早些时候有一群白痴想刺杀他 |
[09:54] | He’s gone to ground in the citadel’s bunker | 他已经躲到防守森严的 |
[09:56] | and he’s holed up good and tight. | 要塞地堡里去了 |
[09:57] | Delta Camp is under attack. Taking heavy fire. | 三角洲营地遭到袭击 火力很猛 |
[10:00] | We need air support. | 我们需要空中支援 |
[10:01] | Where’s Delta Camp? | 三角洲营地在哪 |
[10:06] | Establish a perimeter! | 建立防线 |
[10:08] | Once it’s secure, we’ll search for survivors. | 确保安全后 开始搜救幸存者 |
[10:12] | Last week, Savage’s forces laid waste to Tokyo. | 上周 萨维奇的军队摧毁了东京 |
[10:14] | London is the last patch of free ground on the planet. | 伦敦是地球上最后一小片自由的区域了 |
[10:17] | Savage’s armies have cut down | 萨维奇的军队已经消灭了 |
[10:19] | the most formidable militaries in the world. | 世界上所有最强大的军队 |
[10:22] | What do you men think you can do against an evil like this? | 你们要怎样对付这种魔鬼 |
[10:41] | There were no survivors from the attack. | 没有人在袭击中幸存 |
[10:43] | No, whatever weapon Savage used against the rebels | 萨维奇用来对付反抗者的武器 |
[10:45] | was quite effective. | 非常强大 |
[10:47] | Maybe Professor Stein and I should survey the wreckage, | 也许我和斯泰因教授可以研究碎片 |
[10:49] | analyze some soil samples, | 分析土壤样本 |
[10:51] | determine what kind of weaponry Savage is using. | 找出萨维奇使用的武器 |
[10:53] | Until we figure out a way to thwart his firepower, | 在我们想出对抗他的火力的办法前 |
[10:55] | the rebels are as good as dead. | 反抗者只有死路一条 |
[10:56] | But remember why we’re here: | 别忘了我们来这里的目的 |
[10:57] | to stop Savage, not to slow him down. | 是阻止萨维奇 不是拖慢他 |
[11:00] | Do we have a plan for stealing this bracelet? | 想出偷手镯的计划了吗 |
[11:03] | We’re on it. | 在想着 |
[11:04] | Please don’t tell me the plan is to walk into Savage’s citadel | 别告诉我计划是走进萨维奇的地堡 |
[11:06] | and steal it off her wrist. | 从她手腕偷走 |
[11:08] | All right, I won’t tell you that. | 我不会这么说的 |
[11:12] | All right, well, we still have the issue | 我们还没解决如何把一件首饰 |
[11:14] | of how to turn a piece of jewelry into a lethal weapon. | 变成一个致命武器的问题 |
[11:17] | Perhaps there is reference to the bracelet | 也许在博德曼教授的日记里 |
[11:19] | in Professor Boardman’s diary. | 有手镯的记载 |
[11:22] | I doubt it. | 我不觉得 |
[11:23] | I’ve read through my son’s research a thousand times. | 我读了上千遍我儿子的研究 |
[11:26] | Savage has devastating weapon at his command, | 萨维奇拥有毁灭性的武器 |
[11:30] | and here now, at the eleventh hour, | 而现在这个关键时刻 |
[11:33] | we could sorely use a weapon of our own. | 我们要好好利用我们的武器 |
[11:37] | I’ll look into it. | 我好好研究一下 |
[11:41] | This is such a waste of time. | 这是在浪费时间 |
[11:43] | I’ve already looked through every single page | 奥尔达斯的笔记 |
[11:45] | of Aldus’ notebooks. | 我每一页都看过了 |
[11:47] | If he had written something specific | 如果他有提到 |
[11:48] | about the bracelet and killing Savage, | 手镯和杀萨维奇 |
[11:50] | I would have known it already. | 我早就发现了 |
[11:54] | Here it is. | 就是这本 |
[12:01] | You ever think about him? | 你想他了吗 |
[12:03] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[12:06] | I try not to. | 我努力不去想 |
[12:08] | It’s not like I’ll ever see him again. | 我应该不会再见到他了 |
[12:11] | Not in this lifetime, anyway. | 总之这一世是见不到了 |
[12:13] | Besides, Carter is my past. | 而且 卡特是我的过去 |
[12:17] | Ray is my future. | 雷是我的未来 |
[12:19] | Still, 4,000-year-long relationship… | 但长达四千年的感情 |
[12:22] | seems like it’d be hard to get over. | 不是这么容易放手的 |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:27] | Maybe once Savage is gone, I can finally start to. | 也许萨维奇死了 我就能重新开始了 |
[12:46] | What’s the occasion? | 什么特别的日子啊 |
[12:49] | I’ll give you one guess. | 给你一次猜的机会 |
[12:50] | Our anniversary? | 我们的纪念日吗 |
[12:53] | Look, I’m sorry, but in my defense, | 抱歉 但听我解释 |
[12:55] | there’s quite a few of them to remember. | 我们值得纪念的日子太多了 |
[12:56] | We were only married in… eight lifetimes. | 我们只结了八世婚 |
[13:00] | That’s a lot. | 挺多的 |
[13:02] | But I do remember your Victorian England incarnation | 但我记得英国维多利亚时代的你 |
[13:06] | being particularly tough to be pinned down. | 特别厉害 没人能制服你 |
[13:12] | Why are you handing this to me? | 你为什么要给我这个 |
[13:14] | Well, it’s an anniversary gift. | 是纪念日礼物 |
[13:17] | You have got to stop giving me weapons as presents. | 你不要再把武器当礼物送给我了 |
[13:20] | I think it’s time you learn how to use it. | 我觉得你该学着用它了 |
[13:22] | But it’s your weapon. | 但这是你的武器 |
[13:24] | Savage has murdered us countless times, | 萨维奇杀了我们无数次 |
[13:25] | and we aren’t always lucky enough to die together. | 我们不会总那么幸运能死在一起 |
[13:28] | This is awfully depressing talk for our anniversary, | 纪念日说这话太晦气了 |
[13:31] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[13:31] | Kendra, this is important. | 肯德拉 这很重要 |
[13:34] | I need to know that if I go first, | 我得保证如果我先死了 |
[13:36] | you have everything you need to face him. | 你有能力对付他 |
[13:38] | I don’t want to think about facing Savage– | 我不要想独自对付萨维奇 |
[13:41] | or life–without you. | 或独自生活的事 |
[13:51] | You’ll never be without me, | 无论如何 |
[13:53] | no matter what. | 我都会陪着你 |
[13:54] | I’ll always be near. | 我都会在你身边 |
[13:56] | Just give it a try. | 就试一试吧 |
[14:03] | Who’s to say I’ll ever be strong enough | 谁说我会变得很强大 |
[14:05] | to kill Savage by myself? | 能亲手杀死萨维奇 |
[14:07] | Just trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[14:10] | You have everything you need. | 你有那个能力 |
[14:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:22] | I think I know what we can use to kill Savage. | 我知道我们要如何杀死萨维奇了 |
[14:45] | Savage has warned you all about the radicals who oppose us. | 萨维奇让你们警惕反抗我们的激进分子 |
[14:48] | They will not show you the mercy I just did. | 他们可不会像我刚才那样仁慈 |
[14:52] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[15:00] | I said you’re dismissed. | 我说了 解散 |
[15:07] | Oh, we thought you said “missed.” | 我们还以为你说”想念”了呢 |
[15:10] | Whoever you are, you’re certainly persistent. | 无论你们是谁 你们肯定是顽敌 |
[15:13] | Not really. | 不见得 |
[15:15] | We just like bright, sparkly objects, | 我们只是喜欢亮闪闪的东西 |
[15:17] | like that bracelet. | 就像那个手镯 |
[15:20] | You’d risk dying for a bauble? | 你们要为个小玩意儿送死吗 |
[15:23] | It works with my outfit. | 和我的装备很搭 |
[15:30] | What now, Mr. Snart? | 现在要怎么办 史纳特先生 |
[15:33] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[15:41] | There I was, thinking we could go a whole week | 我还以为我们这一周 |
[15:43] | without kidnapping anyone. | 不会绑人回来 |
[15:45] | I think you’ll find it would have been better to simply kill me. | 你会发现杀了我或许更好 |
[15:48] | I agree. | 赞同 |
[15:49] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 可没那么简单 |
[15:51] | She knew who I was. | 她知道我是谁 |
[15:53] | I know who all of you are. | 我知道你们所有人是谁 |
[15:56] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Gareeb. | 很高兴见到你 加里布 |
[16:00] | I see Savage has been rather chatty with his lieutenants. | 看来萨维奇还挺爱和他的副官聊天 |
[16:04] | If you think I am merely Savage’s soldier, | 如果你觉得我只是萨维奇的小兵 |
[16:07] | you’re more idiotic than he claimed. | 那你可比他说的蠢多了 |
[16:11] | I’m not his lieutenant. | 我不是他的副官 |
[16:15] | I’m his daughter. | 我是他的女儿 |
[16:31] | Vandal Savage has a daughter? | 汪达尔·萨维奇有个女儿 |
[16:32] | Apparently it’s true. There’s a lid for every pot. | 显然是真的 是个壶都有盖子 |
[16:35] | And this lid is gonna be very upset when he finds out | 这个”盖子”发现我们带走了他的”壶” |
[16:37] | that we took his pot. | 会很不高兴的 |
[16:41] | You know what I mean. | 你们知道我在说什么 |
[16:42] | So what’s the problem? | 所以有什么问题吗 |
[16:42] | It’s not like we’re on Savage’s Christmas card list. | 我们又不是萨维奇的朋友 |
[16:45] | And we snagged the bracelet. | 而且我们拿到了手镯 |
[16:48] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 顺便说 不客气 |
[16:49] | We need to weaponize that thing before Savage knows that it | 我们要在萨维奇知道手镯和女儿失踪前 |
[16:51] | and his daughter are missing. | 弄清如何拿它当武器 |
[16:53] | Actually, I think I’ve got that figured out. | 其实我已经想到办法了 |
[16:55] | But I’m gonna need you to burn something for me. | 但我需要你替我烧点东西 |
[16:58] | About time. | 正是时候 |
[16:59] | We also need to figure out | 其实我已经搞清楚了 |
[17:00] | what we’re going to do with our new guest. | 怎么处置我们的新客人 |
[17:02] | She’s seen us and the ship. | 她见过我们和这艘船 |
[17:04] | If she runs back to Savage, we’re giving him a huge advantage. | 如果她回到萨维奇身边 他就占巨大优势了 |
[17:07] | So we make her our advantage. | 那就把她变成我们的优势 |
[17:09] | We send Papa Savage a finger. | 我们给萨维奇老爸寄一根手指 |
[17:11] | And we keep sending them | 在他把自己人头 |
[17:13] | till he puts his own head on the chopping block. | 奉上之前 不断寄手指给他 |
[17:15] | That is a positively lurid idea. | 这个主意太可怕了 |
[17:17] | I know we’re in the midst of a war, | 我知道现在是战争时期 |
[17:18] | but can’t we maintain our honor? | 但我们不能舍弃道义 |
[17:20] | I’d rather maintain my life, Professor. | 我不想舍弃性命 教授 |
[17:22] | If she is Savage’s daughter, | 如果她是萨维奇的女儿 |
[17:24] | then she would know the details of his defenses. | 那她就知道他防御工事的具体情况 |
[17:26] | Yes, well, how exactly are we going to get | 是啊 不过我们究竟要怎么 |
[17:28] | those details out of her? | 让她说出具体情况 |
[17:30] | I’m on it. | 我去试试 |
[17:37] | Hello, Cassie. May I call you Cassie? | 你好 卡西 叫你卡西可以吗 |
[17:39] | Here’s the deal. You have information. | 情况是这样的 你知道些信息 |
[17:42] | I want it. | 我也想知道 |
[17:43] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[17:45] | how am I gonna get it? | 你怎样才肯松口呢 |
[17:50] | I’m the daughter of Vandal Savage, | 我是统治世界的永生王者 |
[17:53] | the immortal ruler of the world. | 汪达尔·萨维奇的女儿 |
[17:56] | Do you think he hasn’t prepared me for this? | 你以为他没事先教过我吗吗 |
[17:59] | Do you think I haven’t already been taught | 你以为我没有学过 |
[18:01] | to endure the most extreme suffering? | 如何忍受严刑拷打吗 |
[18:03] | You know, your father sounds a lot like mine. | 我们的父亲听着很像 |
[18:07] | Could never really say, “I love you”, | 只会用拳头 |
[18:09] | except with his fists. | 表达爱意 |
[18:12] | Our fathers are nothing alike, | 我们的父亲一点也不像 |
[18:14] | Mr. Snart. | 史纳特先生 |
[18:18] | 14 years ago, the world was ruled by a madman, | 14年前 统治世界的是一个疯子 |
[18:23] | Per Degaton. | 皮尔·德加顿 |
[18:25] | He unleashed the Armageddon Virus in order to conquer the globe. | 为了征服全球 他释放了末日病毒 |
[18:29] | It tore through the world like a fire. | 病毒像烈火席卷了全球 |
[18:32] | Millions died, including my mother. | 害死了数百万人 包括我母亲 |
[18:36] | There were riots, wars. Hell on Earth. | 暴乱不断战火纷飞 简直是人间地狱 |
[18:41] | No one dared to stand up to Degaton, | 除了我父亲没人敢 |
[18:43] | except for my father. | 站出来反抗德加顿 |
[18:47] | He may not be a kind man, | 他或许不是仁爱之人 |
[18:49] | but he is the only one capable | 但只有他能够 |
[18:51] | of putting this world back together. | 让世界恢复秩序 |
[18:55] | So you can torture me if you like. | 严刑拷打请自便 |
[18:59] | My suffering’s a small price to pay. | 和大业相比 我受点苦不算什么 |
[19:03] | Who said anything about torture? | 谁说要拷打你了 |
[19:13] | You sure you can do this? | 你确定你能做到 |
[19:15] | Bash Savage’s skull with Carter’s mace? | 用卡特的狼牙棒敲碎萨维奇的脑壳 |
[19:19] | You got a better plan? | 你有更好的计划吗 |
[19:20] | It’s not the weapon I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是用什么武器 |
[19:22] | Thousands of years of reincarnation, | 经历了几千年的转世 |
[19:25] | and I’m guessing you’ve killed a grand total of nobody. | 我估计你从来没杀过人 |
[19:28] | Yet here you are, entering into the Olympics of murder. | 现在你却要执行高级别的谋杀 |
[19:32] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[19:33] | You sure you can look Savage in the eye | 你确定能直视萨维奇的眼睛 |
[19:36] | and kill him? | 把他杀了吗 |
[19:39] | – I’m sure. – Well, you better be. | -我确定 -那样最好 |
[19:43] | Otherwise, you’re gonna end up like the last guy | 否则 你就跟它前主人 |
[19:45] | who swung that thing. | 有同样的下场 |
[19:58] | Savage’s superweapon isn’t an explosive. | 萨维奇的超级武器不是炸药 |
[20:01] | The exact conclusion I’ve just come to | 我刚检测完袭击现场的土壤样本 |
[20:03] | after examining soil samples from the attack site. | 得出了一样的结论 |
[20:06] | How did you determine it? | 你是怎么确定的 |
[20:07] | Gideon — she found a defunct spy satellite. | 吉迪恩发现一颗废弃的间谍卫星 |
[20:10] | Look at the photos here. This is the camp. | 看这些照片 这是营地 |
[20:13] | And here is the camp, destroyed. | 这是遇袭后的营地 |
[20:16] | Look at the impact craters. Sort of squint your eyes. | 眯着眼看那些撞击坑 |
[20:19] | What do they look like? | 像什么 |
[20:20] | What am I supposed to be seeing? | 应该看着像什么 |
[20:24] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[20:26] | Those are not impact craters. | 那些不是撞击坑 |
[20:32] | They’re footprints. | 而是脚印 |
[20:46] | Sir, we’ve located the rebels responsible | 长官 我们锁定绑架你女儿的 |
[20:48] | for your daughter’s abduction. | 反抗者所在地了 |
[20:49] | The Leviathan is two clicks from their encampment. | 巨士离他们的营地两公里远 |
[20:52] | Find my daughter. | 把我女儿找回来 |
[20:55] | And burn them all. | 把他们都烧死 |
[21:00] | He’s coming for me. | 他来找我了 |
[21:02] | Yeah, you and a bunch of innocent refugees. | 是啊 除了你还有一群无辜的难民 |
[21:06] | If they were innocent, | 如果他们是无辜的 |
[21:07] | they wouldn’t have rebelled against my father. | 就不会反抗我父亲 |
[21:12] | Whatever it is, it’s getting closer. | 这个不明物体正在接近我们 |
[21:14] | Well, we’re a little short on weapons. | 我们的武器不足 |
[21:17] | Look, if we can’t outrun it, we’ll just have to fight it. | 如果我们逃不过 就只能迎战 |
[21:19] | Well, I mean, we can… | 我们可以 |
[21:24] | But what about them? | 那他们呢 |
[21:33] | This way. Move along. | 这边 往里走 |
[21:34] | Everything’s all right. Move along. | 没事的 往里走 |
[21:36] | Everything’s fine. | 会没事的 |
[21:39] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[21:41] | Saving a township, by the looks of it. | 显然在拯救小镇 |
[21:42] | Since when did my vessel become a life raft? | 我的船什么时候成救生艇了 |
[21:44] | Since I decided we can’t | 从我决定我们不能 |
[21:46] | leave these people here to be slaughtered. | 让这些人在那等着被屠杀开始 |
[21:47] | You recruited us to save the world. | 你招募我们来拯救世界 |
[21:49] | That includes everyone here. | 那也包括这里的所有人 |
[21:51] | Gideon, power the engines and get us into the air | 吉迪恩 一旦最后一位难民登船 |
[21:53] | the moment the last refugee is aboard. | 就开动引擎带我们升空 |
[21:56] | And get the weapons system online. | 然后准备好武器系统 |
[21:59] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[22:00] | It would seem Savage has come back for his baby girl. | 看来萨维奇来找他的宝贝女儿了 |
[22:02] | The last of the refugees are aboard, Captain. | 最后一位难民已经登船了 船长 |
[22:04] | Strap yourself in. | 系好安全带 |
[22:05] | Gideon, external floodlights to maximum. | 吉迪恩 外部照明灯开到最大 |
[22:20] | – That’s… – Incredible. | -那是 -难以置信 |
[22:31] | Fire! Now! | 立刻开火 |
[22:36] | Hold on to something! | 抓稳了 |
[22:50] | Fire, Gideon! Fire everything! | 开火 吉迪恩 火力全开 |
[22:56] | Now might be a good time to start praying. | 是时候开始祈祷了 |
[23:21] | Gideon, what’s our status? | 吉迪恩 现在什么情况 |
[23:22] | I’m gonna go with “Lousy.” | 我会说”很糟” |
[23:24] | Shut down all essential systems so Savage’s robot– | 关掉所有基本系统让萨维奇的机器人 |
[23:26] | Too late, Captain, apparently, it has determined | 太晚了 船长 显然它已经知道 |
[23:28] | you are still alive, because it is closing in | 你还活着 因为它正在 |
[23:30] | on our location. | 接近我们 |
[23:31] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[23:32] | We seem to have encountered Savage’s megaweapon. | 我们似乎遇到了萨维奇的超级武器 |
[23:34] | And he kicked our ass. | 还被它揍了一顿 |
[23:35] | Gideon, how much time do we have? | 吉迪恩 我们还有多少时间 |
[23:37] | I estimate the robot | 我估测那个机器人 |
[23:38] | should reach our location within the hour. | 会在一小时内到达我们这里 |
[23:39] | Our propulsion engine was severely damaged in the crash | 我们的推进引擎在坠毁事严重损坏 |
[23:42] | and is no longer functioning. | 已经不能再运转 |
[23:43] | So where does that leave us? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[23:45] | All right, our only option is to take the Jumpship | 好吧 我们只有登上逃生舰 |
[23:47] | and try and outrun it. | 看能不能逃走 |
[23:48] | The Jumpship seats seven. | 逃生舰只有七个座位 |
[23:50] | The cargo bay’s filled with refugees. | 货舱里挤满了难民 |
[23:51] | I’m well aware. | 我很清楚 |
[23:52] | Well, we can’t just leave them there; we– | 我们不能抛下他们 我们… |
[23:58] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[24:00] | Professor, you are gonna be just fine. | 教授 你会没事的 |
[24:04] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[24:04] | Grey, what happened? | 灰老头 怎么了 |
[24:07] | You have to take care of them. | 你要照顾好他们 |
[24:08] | Don’t worry. We got the team’s back. | 别担心 队友都回来了 |
[24:10] | No. The people. Those children. | 不 是那些难民 那些孩子 |
[24:12] | You can’t leave them here. | 你不能把他们留在这 |
[24:14] | You can’t–you can’t… | 你不能 你不能 |
[24:18] | I’ve administered a mild sedative. | 我注射了少量的镇静剂 |
[24:20] | He should be comfortable. | 他应该会很舒服 |
[24:21] | Which is more than can be said for the rest of us. | 其他人就不好说了 |
[24:28] | I was wrong. Your dad’s a gem. | 我错了 你有个好爸爸 |
[24:31] | He’s just doing what he must to save his daughter. | 他只是尽其所能救他的女儿 |
[24:33] | Whatever you say. Now, where was I? | 随你怎么说 我干嘛来着 |
[24:35] | Oh, right. Convincing you to help us. | 对了 劝服你帮助我们 |
[24:38] | What a charming euphemism for interrogation. | 真是有趣的婉转审讯 |
[24:41] | I know what you’re thinking: “My dad may not be perfect, | 我知道你在想”我爸爸也许不完美 |
[24:43] | but deep down, he’s not a bad guy.” | 但内心深处 他不是个坏人” |
[24:50] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[24:51] | Showing you that when it comes to crap fathers, | 告诉你遇到垃圾父亲的时候 |
[24:55] | there is no “Deep down.” | 没有什么所谓的”内心深处” |
[24:58] | After you. | 你先请 |
[25:12] | These are the ones we could save. | 我们只救得了这些人 |
[25:13] | The rest are ash, | 其他人就像三角洲营地一样 |
[25:15] | much like Delta Camp. | 化成了灰 |
[25:17] | You don’t know my father at all | 你如果以为能轻易操纵 |
[25:19] | if you think his daughter could be so easily manipulated. | 我父亲的女儿 那你就太不了解他了 |
[25:22] | Just trying to show you the truth. | 只是想让你看看真相 |
[25:24] | The truth is, my father was trying to save me. | 真相是我父亲在试图救我 |
[25:26] | From what, untrained civilians with barely any weapons? | 从未经训练又手无寸铁的平民手中救你吗 |
[25:30] | Your father sent a 200-foot robot | 你父亲派61米高的机器人 |
[25:32] | to level a bunch of tents. | 夷平了众多帐篷 |
[25:33] | The people in that camp were rebels, dangerous radicals. | 那是反抗者和危险激进分子的营地 |
[25:37] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[25:37] | Do these people look like radicals to you? | 你看这些人像是激进分子吗 |
[25:40] | They’re nobodies-everyday folk hoping to survive | 他们只是些在你父亲恐怖统治下 |
[25:43] | your father’s reign of terror. | 苟活的普通人 |
[25:46] | Look, took me a long time to accept my old man was a monster. | 过了很久我才认识到我爸是个禽兽 |
[25:50] | I’m betting you’re smarter than I am. | 我猜你比我聪明 |
[25:53] | At last, | 终于 |
[25:55] | something we agree on. | 你说对了一点 |
[25:58] | Oh, Per Degaton didn’t release the Armageddon Virus. | 皮尔·德加顿没有释放末日病毒 |
[26:02] | That was your father. | 是你父亲释放的 |
[26:05] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[26:06] | He was only Per Degaton’s tutor. | 他只是皮尔·德加顿的导师 |
[26:08] | One, Per Degaton was only a teenager at the time. | 首先 那时皮尔·德加顿还是个少年 |
[26:11] | Two, he was hardly a criminal mastermind. | 其次 他不太会策划犯罪 |
[26:14] | Your father, however… | 而你父亲就… |
[26:16] | What makes you think I’d believe anything you tell me? | 你怎么觉得我会相信你说的话 |
[26:18] | Because seeing is believing. | 因为眼见为实 |
[26:20] | Gideon, show her the footage. | 吉迪恩 给她看个片段 |
[26:24] | Kasnia, November 3, 2147. | 卡斯尼亚 2147年11月3日 |
[26:28] | The world’s population is unsustainable | 世界人口已难以 |
[26:31] | at current levels. | 维持现有水平 |
[26:33] | The herd must be thinned. | 需要削减人口 |
[26:36] | This isn’t true. | 这不是真的 |
[26:40] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[26:41] | Correct. But not about this. | 没错 但这次我不是 |
[26:44] | And you know it… | 你内心深处 |
[26:46] | deep down. | 是知道的 |
[27:01] | How are repairs coming? | 多久能修复好 |
[27:04] | Are repairs coming? | 能修复好吗 |
[27:06] | Not in 30 minutes, | 半小时内无法完成 |
[27:07] | which is about as much time as we have. | 但我们只有这么多时间 |
[27:10] | We brought all those people on board, | 我们让这些人登船 |
[27:11] | and all we’ve bought them is an extra few minutes | 却只是让他们在恐惧中 |
[27:13] | to live in fear. | 多活几分钟 |
[27:15] | Well, I guess the question is, | 现在重要的是 |
[27:17] | what do we do with those minutes? | 我们要怎么利用这些时间 |
[27:18] | The ship is crippled! | 这艘飞船废了 |
[27:20] | Everyone aboard is as dead as my– | 登船的人都会死 就像我的… |
[27:23] | Family? | 家人 |
[27:25] | Look, I know that you think the universe wants them dead, | 我知道你认为他们的死是宇宙决定的 |
[27:30] | but I don’t; I don’t believe in fate. | 但我不相信宿命 |
[27:32] | I believe in choices. | 我相信抉择 |
[27:36] | And we can choose– we can choose to fight, | 我们可以选择 我们可以选择斗争 |
[27:39] | even if the fight may be futile. | 哪怕斗争也是徒劳无功 |
[27:42] | We can save your family, Rip. | 我们可以拯救你的家人 里普 |
[27:44] | It’s not impossible. All we have to do– | 一切皆有可能 只要我们… |
[27:47] | Is kill Vandal Savage… | 把汪达尔·萨维奇干掉 |
[27:48] | the chances of which appear to be fading. | 但这个机会越来越渺茫 |
[27:52] | Not anymore. | 不见得 |
[27:53] | I figured out how to do it. | 我有办法了 |
[27:55] | And my new bestie and I can get us in. | 我跟我的新闺蜜能给大家开路 |
[27:59] | And I think I’ve got a way to stop the giant robot | 我有办法阻止来杀我们的 |
[28:01] | that’s coming to kill us. | 巨型机器人 |
[28:08] | Now, you may not believe in fate, Raymond, | 也许你不相信宿命 雷蒙德 |
[28:10] | but I certainly do. | 但我绝对相信 |
[28:14] | And perhaps it was fate that compelled me | 也许就是宿命驱使我 |
[28:16] | to bring you seven together | 集合你们七个人 |
[28:17] | so we can change this future | 跟我一起 |
[28:20] | once and for all. | 彻底改变未来 |
[28:30] | So I’m going to take on an immortal madman, | 那么 我要去对付永生的疯子 |
[28:32] | and you are fighting a giant robot. | 你去迎战巨型机器人 |
[28:36] | I can’t believe this is our life. | 不敢相信这是我们的人生 |
[28:39] | Well, take him out, and it won’t be. | 干掉他 我们就能解脱了 |
[28:44] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[28:47] | – Ray, if anything– – No, no. | -雷 如果… -不 不 |
[28:51] | Save it for after you destroy Savage. | 干掉了萨维奇再说 |
[29:11] | Sounds like it’s getting closer. | 敌人好像正在接近 |
[29:12] | How’s it going back there? | 你后边完事没 |
[29:13] | You tell me. This is your nutso idea. | 你说呢 这是你的疯狂想法 |
[29:16] | It’s not that nutso when you consider | 你想想这个理论的可能性 |
[29:17] | the theoretical possibility that siphoning power | 就不觉得疯狂了 从时光驱动辅助引擎 |
[29:19] | from the auxiliary time drive should provide enough power | 提取的能量足以 |
[29:22] | to reverse the polarity of the dwarf star matrix. | 改变矮星基质的极性 |
[29:24] | Sorry, Ray, I’m falling asleep back here, man. | 对不起 雷 我在你后边快睡着了 |
[29:28] | Okay. I think we’re done. | 好了 应该完事了 |
[29:30] | All right. | 好 |
[29:32] | You know, if this doesn’t work… | 如果不成功 |
[29:33] | I’ll turn every cell in my body inside out? | 我体内所有的细胞都会爆开 |
[29:36] | I was gonna go with “Die,” but yeah. | 我想到的是”死亡” 你说得对 |
[29:39] | You know, we could’ve escaped on the Jumpship, | 我们本可以坐逃生舰逃生 |
[29:41] | but we’re doing this to save everybody | 但我们这么做是为了拯救 |
[29:42] | that we brought on the Waverider. | 登上乘波号的所有人 |
[29:45] | You’re the real hero here, Ray. | 你是真正的英雄 雷 |
[29:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:48] | Stand back. | 往后站 |
[29:53] | No. Like, way back. | 不 退得远远的 |
[30:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:03] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[30:17] | It worked. I’m not dead. | 成功了 我没死 |
[30:24] | Yet. | 暂时 |
[30:25] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好 我要迎战了 |
[30:57] | Okay. Come on. | 好 加油 |
[30:58] | Ray, you got this. | 雷 你能搞定 |
[31:10] | The Leviathan is encountering resistance. | 巨士正在遭遇对抗 |
[31:12] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[31:17] | Dr. Palmer. | 帕尔默博士 |
[31:19] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[31:20] | Sir? | 长官 |
[31:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:31] | I’ve been so worried. | 我一直在担心你 |
[31:35] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[31:37] | I am your daughter. | 我是你的女儿 |
[31:39] | Did you really think some rabble could hold me captive? | 你真觉得那些乌合之众能关得住我吗 |
[31:42] | Rabble? | 乌合之众 |
[31:44] | These are the time travelers I warned you of. | 那些可是我让你警惕的时间旅行者 |
[31:49] | Father? | 父亲 |
[31:54] | Your bracelet. | 你的手镯 |
[31:57] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[31:59] | I-I must have lost it in my escape. | 肯定是逃跑时弄丢了 |
[32:05] | As the person who tutored you in the art of deceit, | 你的欺骗手段是我教的 |
[32:08] | you cannot fool me, Cassandra. | 你骗不了我 卡桑德拉 |
[32:11] | Like you fooled me? | 像你骗我那样 |
[32:14] | You told me my mother died from the Armageddon Virus. | 你告诉我 我母亲死于末日病毒 |
[32:16] | But you were the one who released it. | 但其实是你释放的 |
[32:18] | Tell me it isn’t true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[32:20] | I might even pretend to believe you. | 也许我还会假装相信你 |
[32:41] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[32:43] | Call them. | 呼叫他们 |
[32:46] | Call the ones that you no doubt helped | 呼叫那些让你毫无怀疑地 |
[32:48] | gain access to my bunker. | 帮助他们闯进我的地堡的人 |
[32:50] | No need to trouble yourself, Miss Savage. | 不用麻烦了 萨维奇小姐 |
[32:53] | We’re already here. | 我们已经到了 |
[32:55] | Oh, I admire your command of irony, Gareeb… | 挺佩服你会用这种不当的手段 加里布 |
[33:01] | Using my own child against me. | 利用我的亲生女儿对付我 |
[33:04] | Sorry to say it didn’t take much. | 很抱歉我没费什么劲儿 |
[33:07] | None at all, you ass. | 一点也没有 蠢驴 |
[33:08] | They showed me the truth of what you’ve done. | 他们让我看见你的所作所为了 |
[33:11] | The innocent– | 那些无辜的… |
[33:12] | Do not speak as if you know anything | 不要说得好像你有多了解 |
[33:14] | about ruling a people. | 如何统治人民似的 |
[33:17] | Do you really want to align your fate | 你真的要跟这些伪装者 |
[33:21] | with these…pretenders? | 站在同一阵线吗 |
[33:24] | They’re nothing but grains of sand | 他们只是时间沙漠里的 |
[33:26] | in the desert of time. | 几粒小沙子 |
[33:28] | You are a monster. | 你是个禽兽 |
[33:46] | Don’t just wrestle with him. | 不要只跟他硬碰 |
[33:47] | Remember, you got laser blasters. | 别忘了你有镭射枪 |
[33:50] | Actually, they’re compressed light beams. | 其实那些是压缩光束 |
[33:51] | Well, whatever they’re called, just hit him with them. | 不管叫什么 用来攻击他就是了 |
[33:56] | Oh, come on! | 加油 |
[34:02] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[34:05] | I can sense her. | 我可以感觉到她 |
[34:08] | You do realize that she can do me no harm? | 你知道她伤不了我的吧 |
[34:12] | Clearly, you didn’t get the memo. | 显然你没收到提醒 |
[35:08] | I could really get used to this. | 我开始掌握它了 |
[35:09] | Stay on him, Ray. Stay on him. | 紧盯着他 雷 紧盯着他 |
[35:37] | I had it covered. | 我能搞定 |
[35:38] | Sure, you did. | 是 你能 |
[35:49] | Get up, Ray! | 站起来 雷 |
[35:51] | Ray, get up! | 雷 站起来 |
[35:57] | This is for Carter. | 这下是为了卡特 |
[36:37] | Your love… | 你的爱人 |
[36:40] | reincarnated. | 转世了 |
[36:44] | He doesn’t even remember who he was… | 他不记得自己的前世 |
[36:47] | and he never will. | 他永远都不会知道 |
[36:49] | What? | 什么 |
[36:50] | When I first discovered him, | 我刚发现他时 |
[36:53] | when I found out that he had no idea about his real identity, | 他对自己的真实身份一无所知 |
[36:57] | I took my precautions | 为了以防万一 |
[37:00] | and I locked his mind away. | 我锁住了他的意识 |
[37:02] | You brainwashed him! | 你给他洗脑了 |
[37:05] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[37:07] | Strike me down. | 把我打倒 |
[37:10] | Kill me. | 干掉我 |
[37:11] | But do so knowing that I am the only one | 但你要知道 只有我能 |
[37:13] | holding the key to his mind. | 打开他的意识之锁 |
[37:23] | Get up, Ray. Get up. | 站起来 雷 站起来 |
[37:26] | Rip said you told him you don’t believe in fate– | 里普说你告诉他你不相信宿命 |
[37:29] | just choices. | 只相信抉择 |
[37:30] | Well, you got a choice to make right now. | 现在你需要做出抉择 |
[37:33] | You got to choose to get up and fight. | 做出站起来迎战的抉择 |
[37:35] | You got to choose to live. | 做出求生的抉择 |
[38:00] | Come on! | 打倒他 |
[38:09] | That’s what I’m talking about, baby! | 这就是我要看到的 宝贝 |
[38:18] | Kendra, what are you waiting for? | 肯德拉 你在等什么 |
[38:19] | Finish him! | 干掉他 |
[38:20] | Destroy me, and you doom him. | 摧毁我 他也会陪葬 |
[38:23] | It’s Carter. | 是卡特 |
[38:27] | The reinforcements are coming! | 后援来了 |
[38:30] | Whatever you plan on doing, | 不管你有什么打算 |
[38:31] | Kendra, do it! | 肯德拉 动手吧 |
[38:35] | If I kill Savage, his mind will be lost. | 如果我杀了萨维奇 他的意识也会消失 |
[38:39] | And if you don’t, I will lose my wife and son. | 如果你不这么做 我会失去我的妻儿 |
[38:44] | Well, my love, what’s it gonna be, huh? | 我的爱人 你打算怎么做 |
[38:49] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[38:55] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[38:58] | I’m so sorry, Rip. I can’t. | 很抱歉 里普 我做不到 |
[39:05] | We need to get them back to the ship. | 把他们带回飞船去 |
[39:07] | Both of them. | 两个都带走 |
[39:14] | You! What’s to keep me from killing you where you stand? | 你 有什么理由阻止我现在杀死你 |
[39:18] | Because she’s an asset to the cause. | 因为她是重要的资产 |
[39:21] | My father may be incapacitated, | 我父亲现在虽然管不了事 |
[39:23] | but his forces are still strong. | 但他的势力还很强大 |
[39:26] | I know their tactics, their weaknesses. | 我知道他们的战术和弱点 |
[39:31] | Why the change of heart? | 为什么改变心意了 |
[39:34] | Ask him. | 你问他 |
[39:44] | Hey. I saw Sara. | 我遇到莎拉了 |
[39:47] | She said you brought Savage back onto the ship, | 她说你把萨维奇带到飞船上来了 |
[39:48] | but she was a little stingy on the details. | 但她没详细说 |
[39:52] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[39:58] | Ray, | 雷 |
[40:01] | we need to talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[40:13] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[40:16] | Well, the team managed to capture Savage, | 团队成功把萨维奇捉回来了 |
[40:19] | battle his army and a giant robot… | 打赢他的军队和巨型机器人 |
[40:22] | and you managed to sleep through all of it. | 而你成功醒过来了 |
[40:27] | The refugees… | 那些难民 |
[40:28] | They’re safe. | 已经安全了 |
[40:30] | Every one of them is alive and well. | 全部都活得好好的 |
[40:33] | But for how long? | 能维持多久 |
[40:35] | Apparently, time wants to happen. | 显然我们无法阻止时间线 |
[40:39] | Oh, I think you’ll find that time– | 你会发现时间… |
[40:41] | for once– | 这一次 |
[40:43] | is on our side. | 是站在我们这边的 |
[40:48] | Now, | 现在 |
[40:49] | if you’ll excuse me, | 我要失陪了 |
[40:51] | I have to pay a visit to an old friend. | 我要去探望一个老友 |
[40:59] | Well, you seem quite happy for a man behind bars. | 被关在牢房里你挺开心的 |
[41:02] | Why shouldn’t I be happy? | 我为什么要不开心 |
[41:04] | It seems that you once again have failed to kill me. | 看来你这次又没能杀死我 |
[41:07] | A momentary setback, I assure you. | 这只是暂时的 我向你保证 |
[41:10] | Assure yourself. | 向你自己保证 |
[41:12] | Providence has allowed me | 天意允许我 |
[41:13] | to place Chay-Ara in an impossible situation: | 让茶雅拉面对极痛苦的抉择 |
[41:19] | a choice between her own soul mate, Carter… | 在她的灵魂伴侣卡特和你之间 |
[41:23] | and yours. | 做出抉择 |
[41:26] | You know, a friend recently suggested to me | 最近有个朋友告诉我 |
[41:28] | that there is no such thing as fate. | 宿命根本不存在 |
[41:33] | Destiny is nothing more than the sum of our own choices. | 命运只是人们的选择组成的 |
[41:37] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[41:40] | So you still think there’s hope, then… | 所以你还觉得你的家人 |
[41:43] | for your family. | 还有希望 |
[41:46] | Time will tell, Captain. | 时间会证明 船长 |
[41:52] | Time will tell. | 时间会证明 |