Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇
[00:06] conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿
[00:08] I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他
[00:11] and stop his rise to power. 并阻止他取得霸权
[00:13] Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body 不幸的是 我的计划遭到
[00:15] I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. 我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对
[00:18] In the future, my friends may not be heroes, 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄
[00:21] but if we succeed, 但倘若此举成功
[00:23] they will be remembered as legends. 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记
[00:30] I was her. 她是我的前世
[00:32] Tragedy or heartbreak. 悲剧或悲伤
[00:33] That’s how it always ends if the man’s not Carter. 只要我们的男人不是卡特就会这样收场
[00:38] Time Master Druce? 时间之主德鲁斯
[00:39] You and your band of rogues have run rampant throughout history. 你和你那小团伙对历史造成了极大的扰乱
[00:41] This is why we work alone, Rip. 所以我们才会独立行动 里普
[00:43] A team is a liability. 带着队伍是负担
[00:44] The Time Masters have issued Omega Protocols on all of us. 时间之主已对我们启动了欧米茄协议
[00:47] – They’ve sent the Pilgrim. – Who’s the Pilgrim? -派漫游者来追杀我们 -漫游者是谁
[00:49] The Pilgrim is the Time Masters’ most deadly assassin. 是时间之主最致命的刺客
[00:52] She’s hunting our younger selves. 她在追捕我们年轻的个体
[00:55] Kaylex Druzan, you have been found guilty 凯莱克斯·德鲁赞 你被判犯了
[00:59] of time piracy in the first degree 一级时间海盗罪
[01:02] and sentenced to death via Omega Protocol. 根据欧米茄协议判处死刑
[01:07] The Pilgrim has made contact with your younger self. 漫游者已经找到了你年轻的个体
[01:14] This will all be over quickly. 很快就结束了
[01:28] Well done. Here’s your next assignment. 很好 这是下一个任务
[01:31] These individuals have manipulated the timeline 这些人曾多次
[01:34] without authorization on multiple occasions. 擅自篡改时间线
[01:38] You are hereby ordered 因此你的任务是
[01:39] to hunt down these individuals’ younger selves 追捕他们的年轻个体
[01:43] and eliminate them. 然后让他们消失
[01:52] This isn’t my element. 我不擅长这种事
[01:55] It’s mine. 我可以
[01:55] Just keep a weather eye open for the Pilgrim. 注意点漫游者
[01:57] Gideon calculates a 97% chance 吉迪恩计算出她有97%的可能
[01:59] that she will attack your younger self 会在此时此地
[02:01] in this exact time and place. 袭击你的年轻个体
[02:03] Roll it. 走吧
[02:10] Young Rory’s not in there. 小罗里不在里面
[02:12] But we found his parents. They’re dead. 不过我们找到他的父母了 已经死了
[02:14] Then where the hell is he? 那他到底在哪里
[02:32] Come with me if you want to live. 想活命就跟我走
[02:35] I always wanted to say that. 终于有机会这么说
[02:46] – That’s younger you? – What’d you tell him? -那是年轻的你 -你们怎么跟他说的
[02:48] That we work for a secret agency called A.R.G.U.S. 说我们是秘密机构天眼会的人
[02:50] – I think he bought it. – Course he did. -我猜他信了 -他当然信
[02:52] He’s an idiot. 他很蠢
[02:55] Hey, no offense, 没冒犯的意思
[02:56] but do you really think it’s a good idea to leave him unsupervised? 没人看着他真的好吗
[03:01] You’re right. 你说得对
[03:02] – Have fun. – You seem calm. -好好玩吧 -你倒很淡定
[03:04] What, you mean considering a temporal bounty hunter 你是说担心时间赏金猎人
[03:06] is trying to murder our younger selves? 会杀了我们的年轻个体吗
[03:09] I was gonna put it a little more delicately than that, but yeah. 我本来想更加小心谨慎 对
[03:11] I think at some point, 我觉得有时候
[03:12] you just learn to live with a sword over your head. 你得学会如何在危险中求生
[03:20] Either you’re getting better or I’m getting lazy. 不是你变强了 就是我偷懒缺乏练习
[03:24] So it seems like you decided to ignore the advice 老西部的你劝你不要和雷在一起
[03:26] from Old West you about not being with Ray. 看来你决定不听她的劝告
[03:28] Ignoring her advice about Ray was your advice, remember? 别忘了是你让我别听她关于雷的劝告
[03:31] Don’t listen to my advice. 别听我的劝告
[03:33] So did you tell him what she said? 你跟他说她的劝告了吗
[03:35] Oh, sure. 当然了
[03:37] “Hey, Ray, by the way, “雷 顺便说一句
[03:38] the woman I met in 1871 was me. 我在1871年遇到的那女人就是我
[03:40] And she told me our love was doomed to fail 她说我们注定没有好结果
[03:42] – because you’re not Carter.” – So that was a no? -因为你不是卡特” -那就是没说
[03:44] Look, Ray and I are happy together. 我和雷在一起很幸福
[03:46] We should be able to enjoy that before I have to drop the whole 在我告诉他”注定没好结果”之前
[03:48] doomed-love-affair thing on his head. 我们应该好好享受在一起的时光
[03:50] Yeah, I mean, 对 我是说
[03:51] who wants a relationship based on honesty and communication? 谁都想在恋爱中坦诚沟通
[03:54] Believe me. 相信我
[03:56] A relationship based on an ancient Egyptian curse 被古埃及咒语诅咒的恋爱
[03:58] doesn’t work much better. 不太适合坦诚沟通
[04:01] Mr. Rory. How are you feeling? 罗里先生 感觉怎么样
[04:02] I mean, your younger self. 我是指年轻的你
[04:05] Jax is watching him. 有杰克斯看着他
[04:06] That young man, you, just lost his family. 那小伙子 就是你 失去了家人
[04:09] You might want a shoulder to cry on. 你估计需要借个肩膀哭一下
[04:11] I don’t cry, Professor. 我不会哭 教授
[04:12] Oh, and, Haircut, thanks for saving me. 还有西装头 谢谢你救我
[04:14] You’re welcome. 不客气
[04:16] You know what I don’t get is why doesn’t the Pilgrim 我不明白漫游者为何不穿越回
[04:17] just go back a week earlier and kill younger Rory then? 一周之前把小罗里杀掉
[04:19] ‘Cause the Omega Protocol calls for precision. 因为欧米茄协议对准确度要求很高
[04:21] Multiple attempts from the Pilgrim 漫游者如果多次穿越
[04:23] could do irreparable temporal damage. 会对时间造成不可逆转的损害
[04:25] Which means she’s only got one shot 就是说她只有一次机会
[04:26] at killing each and every one of us. 杀掉我们每个人
[04:27] And we only have one shot to extract your younger selves 而在时间线上我们也只有一次机会
[04:30] from the timeline before she pulls the trigger. 从她的枪口下救出你们的年轻个体
[04:32] Sir, based on the temporal wake generated 船长 从漫游者时间飞船造成的
[04:34] by the Pilgrim’s time ship, 时间尾波来看
[04:36] I calculate a 96% likelihood 我计算出她有96%的可能
[04:38] that she is heading to Starling City circa 2007. 会前往2007年左右的星城
[04:41] Pilgrim is targeting Miss Lance. 漫游者的目标是兰斯小姐
[04:48] Name? 名字
[04:50] Lance. Sara Lance. 兰斯 莎拉·兰斯
[04:52] This is ridiculous. 这太搞笑了
[04:54] Come on. I thought it was Take Your Daughter to Work Day. 好了 我以为今天是”带女儿上班日”
[04:57] Yeah, if I was in grade school. 对 前提是我还在上小学
[04:59] “Daddy, I’m doing a paper on the criminal justice system. “爸爸 我在写一篇刑事司法体系的文章
[05:00] I want to see what it looks like on the inside”. 我想亲自来体验一下”
[05:02] Well, I didn’t mean inside a jail cell. 我可没说要坐牢体验
[05:05] Too bad, ’cause that’s the next stop on our little tour. 很不幸 咱们接下来就要去牢房
[05:07] I think you’re enjoying this a little too much. 我看你很享受这样
[05:10] Honey, it’s the dream of every father 宝贝 每位父亲都想在
[05:11] to keep their daughters locked up until they’re 30. 女儿满三十岁前把她们看好
[05:14] Maybe even 40. 四十岁了都可能这样
[05:18] What the… 怎么回事
[05:36] Daddy! 爸爸
[05:44] Get out of here. Get out of here! 快出去 快出去
[05:44] Go, go, go! 快走 快走
[06:24] – God, she’s… – Quite the badass. -天呐 她… -太厉害了
[06:40] I put her in the cargo bay with mini you, 我把她和迷你版的你关在货舱了
[06:42] told them both to stay put. 让他们不要乱动
[06:43] The less they know what’s going on, the better. 这事他们知道得越少越好
[06:45] You sure you want to leave daddy’s little girl 你确定要让爸爸的小公主和
[06:47] with that punk? 小混混关一起
[06:48] Even before the League of Assassins, 就算还没加入刺客联盟
[06:50] I knew how to handle guys like you. 我也知道如何对付你这种人
[06:51] Has Gideon figured out the Pilgrim’s next target yet? 吉迪恩知道漫游者下个目标是谁了吗
[06:54] – That’s peculiar. – Peculiar or bad? -奇怪了 -奇怪还是糟糕
[06:56] Gideon, run another scan for the whereabouts of the Pilgrim. 吉迪恩 再搜索一下漫游者在哪里
[07:00] I’m sorry, sir. 抱歉 船长
[07:01] The timeline shows no temporal distortions. 时间线上没出现畸变
[07:03] I seem to be unable to track the Pilgrim. 我好像追踪不到漫游者
[07:05] That doesn’t sound good. 情况不妙
[07:07] No, it’s quite the opposite. 不 恰恰相反
[07:09] Without a way to track the whereabouts of the Pilgrim, 没办法追踪到漫游者的下落
[07:11] she could target any one of you 你们任何人在任何时间
[07:14] at any point in time. 都可能是她的目标
[07:20] Gideon was tracking the Pilgrim’s temporal wake. 吉迪恩追踪了漫游者的时间尾波
[07:22] I didn’t think it was possible 我认为一个人
[07:24] to conceal one’s movements through time. 无法在时间线上潜伏行动
[07:26] Well, it is if the Time Masters are on your side. 有时间之主帮忙就能够做到了
[07:28] How does this all work? 这是什么情况
[07:29] If she can travel to any place at any time, 如果她可以随意秘密穿行
[07:31] she could be killing any of us right now. 她现在就能把我们全杀掉
[07:33] – And if we die in the past… – We die in the present. -如果我们死于过去 -我们也会死于现在
[07:36] Wow. So interesting. 真有趣
[07:38] How long does it take for what happens in the past 过去发生的事要花多久时间
[07:39] to affect the present? 影响现在
[07:41] Could I be dead right now and not know it? 可能我现在已经死了只是我不知道
[07:43] Maybe I am dead right now. 可能我现在已经死了
[07:45] Hello? Can anybody hear me? 喂 大家听到我说话吗
[07:47] No. 没有
[07:49] Look, the important thing is not to panic. 重要的是不能惊慌
[07:50] Somebody’s playing Russian roulette with our younger selves. 有人在对我们年轻的个体玩俄罗斯轮盘
[07:52] Why would we panic? 我们为什么要惊慌
[07:54] Well, there are a few exceptions. 有几个特殊情况
[07:55] Kendra’s ability to reincarnate 肯德拉可以转世的能力
[07:57] means that it would do the Pilgrim no good to target her. 会让漫游者不好对付她
[08:00] And as a former Time Master, 还有我是前任时间之主
[08:02] to remove me from history 把我从历史移除
[08:03] would be quite dangerous to the timeline. 会给时间线带来一定危险
[08:07] Well, that’s convenient. 那倒挺方便的
[08:09] And what’s that supposed to mean? 你这么说什么意思
[08:10] Nothing. It just occurs to me 没什么 我只是想到
[08:12] you’ve never told us about your past, Rip. 你从来没告诉我们你的过去 里普
[08:15] And I don’t trust a man with secrets. 我不相信藏有秘密的人
[08:17] Look, the less information you have to offer on me, 你们对我越不了解
[08:20] the less valuable you are to our now numerous enemies. 就对我们为数众多的敌人越没价值
[08:24] Like I said, convenient. 如我所说 很方便
[08:26] – Are they fighting? – This is not a fight. -他们在吵架吗 -我们不是吵架
[08:28] It’s merely an exchange of ideas. 我们只是在交流
[08:30] No, not you. Them. 不是说你们 是他们
[08:35] She slapped me. 她打我耳光
[08:36] The little weirdo said that he liked the way that I smelled. 那个小怪物说喜欢我的味道
[08:39] I’m usually a lot smoother, 我平时挺镇定的
[08:40] but I’m sort of freaking out right now. 但现在有点害怕了
[08:42] You, hands to yourself. 你 不要动手打人
[08:44] The next time, hit with a flat palm. 下次要张开手掌打
[08:46] And you… you’re not her type. 还有你…不是她的菜
[08:49] Now, do I need to separate you two? 现在 需要把你俩分开吗
[08:52] No. 不用
[08:55] Hey, when do I get to go home? 我什么时候可以回家
[08:57] You’re safer here. 你在这里比较安全
[08:58] Trust me. 相信我
[08:59] Well, where is here? 这里是哪里
[09:00] And why do you look like me? 你为什么跟我长得很像
[09:03] Please, will you just tell me what the hell’s going on? 拜托告诉我到底怎么回事 好吗
[09:05] Look, it’s safer for you if I don’t. 不告诉你你才会安全
[09:07] And we look alike, because… 我们长得很像是因为…
[09:10] because we’re like family. 因为我们就像一家人
[09:12] And I need you to trust me. 你要相信我
[09:15] Look, my dad, he’s got to be freaking out. 我爸爸一定吓坏了
[09:17] If he ever lost me… 如果他失去我
[09:18] He won’t lose you. 他不会失去你
[09:21] Ever. 永远都不会
[09:24] I promise. 我保证
[09:36] Did you know that Rip has a secret stash of vintage cereals? 知道里普有个老式麦片秘密藏匿处吗
[09:40] Fruit Brute was always my favorite. 水果狼是我的最爱
[09:41] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[09:43] I’m a little on edge. 我有点不安
[09:46] You know, we’ve been through a lot together, 我们在一起很久了
[09:47] and you’ve never quite resorted to eating sugary cereals. 你从来不会找含糖麦片来吃
[09:53] Look, I’ve spent a lot of my life 一生中我花了很多时间
[09:55] thinking about the future. 在想未来
[09:57] And now, I have to think about the past, 如今 我还要想过去
[09:59] which is sometimes the present. And… 有时还会是现在 然后
[10:03] the point is, 重要的是
[10:05] do you know where I go to when things get crazy? 当遇到糟心事时我在想什么
[10:07] Which for us is always. 对我们来说是常有的事
[10:11] I go to those two years in Hub City, 我会想那两年
[10:14] when it was just you and me, 我们在中枢城度过的时光
[10:15] and it felt like we had forever. 就像那是一辈子
[10:18] Yeah. 是的
[10:20] That’s what kept me grounded. 这让我感到很踏实
[10:23] In fact… 实际上
[10:25] seconds before Rip and the team came back, 就在里普和小队回来之前
[10:28] I was about… 我正准备…
[10:31] Ray! 雷
[10:34] What’s wrong? 你怎么了
[10:37] Oh, my God. 天呐
[10:39] Gideon, we need help! 吉迪恩 我们需要帮助
[10:43] What’s happening to him? 他怎么了
[10:44] He is suffering from severe internal injuries. 他受了严重的内伤
[10:51] Who’s doing this? 谁干的
[10:52] A deep scan of Mr. Palmer’s timeline 对帕尔默先生的时间线深度扫描
[10:54] reveals a temporal anomaly 发现2014年12月19日
[10:56] on December 19, 2014, 在帕尔默科技附近
[10:58] in the vicinity of Palmer Technologies. 出现了时间异常
[11:00] The Pilgrim. 是漫游者
[11:01] Gideon, get us to that location now! 吉迪恩 立刻带我们去那里
[11:13] – Who are you? – I’m no one. -你是谁 -我谁也不是
[11:16] We have that in common. 这是我们的共同点
[11:24] We need to get you to cover. 我们得把你转移到安全的地方
[11:28] What is that thing? Who is she? Who are you? 那是什么 她是谁 你又是谁
[11:33] No time to explain. 没时间解释了
[11:41] No. 不
[11:43] Rip and the team are saving you in the past, 里普和队友到过去营救你了
[11:44] and I’m here now. 我在你身边陪着你
[11:45] However long we have, 不管我们还剩多少时间
[11:46] I want to spend it with you. 我都愿意和你一起度过
[11:51] My suit. 我的战衣
[12:00] It works. 好使
[12:05] Mr. Palmer’s vitals are stabilizing. 帕尔默先生的生命体征稳定下来了
[12:08] They did it. 他们成功了
[12:10] Actually, I think you get most of the credit. 实际上 我觉得你的功劳最大
[12:13] I couldn’t miss spending the rest of our lives together. 我要和你共度余生
[12:18] I meant it, Ray. 我是认真的 雷
[12:22] I love you. 我爱你
[12:24] I guess you found the ring. 你找到戒指了吧
[12:26] The ring? 戒指
[12:35] Kind of a strange way to get engaged, but… 这么订婚有点奇怪 但是
[12:40] I’ll take it. 我接受
[12:48] What the Pilgrim did, the way she turned our attacks back on us, 漫游者刚才那样把我们的攻击弹回来
[12:51] it was as if she was reversing time. 就好像她能让时间倒流
[12:52] It’s called temporal micro-manipulation. 那叫做时间微操
[12:54] The ability to control time in one’s immediate vicinity. 能操控人周围的时间
[12:57] We are lucky to have saved Dr. Palmer. 我们很幸运能救下帕尔默博士
[12:59] So basically we have no idea who she’s going after next. 所以基本上我们不知道谁是她下个目标
[13:03] We know it’s not Rip, 我们可以确定不是里普
[13:04] because he doesn’t have a past to go back to. 因为他没有过去可以追溯
[13:07] Gideon, prepare for multiple time jumps. 吉迪恩 准备进行多次时光穿越
[13:08] Plot points here, here and here. 标注这里 这里 和这里
[13:12] My birthday? Why are we… 我的生日 我们为什么要
[13:14] The only way to ensure you’re not harmed in your past… 要确保你们在过去不受伤害
[13:16] Is to abduct ourselves as newborns, 就要带走刚出生的我们
[13:19] thus removing ourselves from our future timelines. 让我们不会出现在未来的时间线上
[13:21] It’s brilliant. 这办法太妙了
[13:22] It’s morally questionable. 道德上有待商榷
[13:24] It’s suicidal. 这是自杀行为
[13:26] If we take too long in getting them home… 如果我们来不及送他们回去
[13:28] Then history is altered. 那就改变历史了
[13:29] There won’t be a home to go back to. 到时候就无家可归了
[13:32] You’ll disappear from the minds 那些曾经认识你的人
[13:34] of everyone who’s ever known you. 将不会记得你
[13:36] You mean, my own mom won’t even know me? 连我亲妈都不认识我吗
[13:39] My wife. 我的妻子
[13:40] Yeah, and my… 是啊 还有我的
[13:44] I don’t have anyone. 我孤身一人
[13:47] Sure as hell beats dying. 总比死掉强
[13:54] How’s Ray? 雷怎么样了
[13:56] Fine. 很好
[13:57] Um, his younger self is in the hospital, 年轻的雷入院治疗了
[13:59] so our Ray is healing rather quickly. 所以现在的他恢复得很快
[14:02] You know, you don’t seem too happy about it. 你好像不太开心
[14:04] I’m not unhappy. I’m… 我没有不开心 只是…
[14:09] I’m engaged. 我订婚了
[14:12] What? 什么
[14:13] Yeah. 是的
[14:14] Ray proposed to me while he was… 雷跟我求婚了 就在他
[14:18] you know what, it’s a long story. 算了 说来话长
[14:19] But you said yes. 但你接受了
[14:21] At the time. 当时是接受了
[14:23] I… I never thought about marriage. 我…我从来没想过要结婚
[14:26] I didn’t think I was able to think about marriage. 我都不敢去想结婚的事
[14:32] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[14:35] That’s hard. 这可难办了
[14:38] Do you like babies? 你喜欢小孩吗
[14:40] Yeah, but that sounds like doubling down to me. 喜欢 但这像是给我的负担加倍
[14:43] I need your help. 我需要你帮我
[14:45] And then I’ll help you figure out 然后我帮你想想
[14:48] what you should say to Ray. 你该怎么和雷说
[14:50] Okay. 好的
[14:51] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[15:04] All right, this is just like any other mission. 就跟其他任务一样
[15:06] The mark may be a newborn, 只是目标换成了新生儿
[15:07] but it might as well be a diamond or a microchip. 还不如去偷钻石或芯片
[15:10] You know what? You’re starting to sound like Snart. 你知道吗 你说话越来越像史纳特了
[15:15] Okay, which one is Snart? 好 哪一个是史纳特
[15:17] Look for the one with horns. 找头上有角的
[15:20] Found him. 找到了
[15:21] Great, grab him. Let’s go. 很好 我们把他抱走
[15:22] Well, hello, baby Snart. 你好啊 史纳特宝宝
[15:25] Look at you. 看你这样子
[15:27] Kendra, come on. We don’t have time for this. 肯德拉 快点 我们没时间了
[15:29] Look. 快看
[15:32] Oh, look at those little cheeks. 看他的小脸蛋
[15:36] You are the cutest little baby in the world. 你是世界上最可爱的小宝宝
[15:42] Poor kid. 小可怜
[15:44] He’s gonna have a rough life ahead of him. 他以后的日子不好过
[15:47] Good thing we’re kidnapping him. 幸好我们要带他走
[15:52] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[15:54] I’m getting us out of here. 想办法让咱们逃出去
[15:57] We don’t even know where here is. 我们都不知道这是哪里
[16:01] Identity confirmed. 身份确认
[16:02] Sara Lance. 莎拉·兰斯
[16:05] Let’s go. 我们走
[16:06] Where do you think you’re going? 你们想去哪里
[16:08] Give me that. 把那个给我
[16:09] Inside. 进去
[16:10] Is that a baby? 这是婴儿吗
[16:12] Yes, and you guys are in charge of him. 没错 你们要负责照顾他
[16:14] Wait, I… 等等 我…
[16:15] You made five grand last summer babysitting. 你去年夏天做保姆挣了五千块
[16:17] You’ll be fine. 你没问题的
[16:19] No, I don’t do babies. 不 我不会照顾小孩
[16:20] You do now. 你这就会了
[16:21] Think of it as a thank you for saving your life. 就当是答谢我们救了你一命
[16:24] You better not drop my future criminal partner. 你最好别把我未来的犯罪伙伴掉地上
[16:28] Otherwise you’re in trouble, comprende? 不然你就有麻烦了 明白吗
[16:35] We’ve got Mr. Snart’s younger self. 我们带回史纳特宝宝了
[16:37] Next stop is you, Professor, and you, Mr. Jackson. 接着去找教授宝宝和杰克逊宝宝
[16:40] How strange to imagine, holding one’s infant self. 想想就奇怪 手里抱着婴儿时的自己
[16:44] Actually, none of you should participate 实际上 你们不能参与
[16:45] in your own abductions. 绑架自己的行动
[16:46] Let’s call it paradox prevention. 为了避免产生时间悖论
[16:50] It’s almost worth the risk. 挺值得冒险的
[16:51] To experience how our own fathers 可以体验一下我们的父亲
[16:53] must have felt the day we were born. 在我们出生时的感受
[16:56] Yeah, well, not my dad. 是啊 但不包括我爸爸
[16:59] He shipped out before my mom went into labor. 他在我妈妈临产前出海了
[17:01] Yeah, he died two weeks later in Somalia, so… 两周后死在了索马里 所以…
[17:07] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[17:23] I think I see the head. 我想我看见头了
[17:29] Look at that. 快看看他
[17:33] What do you think of Jeremy as a name? 管他叫杰里米怎么样
[17:35] Oh, I think he looks more like a Martin. 我觉得叫马丁更合适些
[17:38] You guys asked for a doctor, right? 你们要找医生 对吗
[17:39] Yeah, how would we? 我们有吗
[17:41] He means that we were on our way to the hospital 他是说我们在去医院的路上
[17:43] and we saw your automobile. 看见了你们的汽车
[17:45] Yeah, and this little munchkin needs a checkup. 需要给这小婴儿做检查
[17:48] Prenatal care, it’s very important. 产前护理是很重要的
[17:51] He means post-natal. 他说的是产后
[17:53] We’ll take him straight to the hospital. We’ll meet you there. 我们直接把他带到医院 医院见
[17:57] What about my wife? 我的妻子怎么办
[17:59] It’s somewhat disconcerting that my father 我父亲竟愿意把我交给两个陌生人
[18:01] would give me up so willingly to two complete strangers. 这事让我有点困惑
[18:04] Well, the 1950s was a much more trusting time. 五十年代的人们不太会猜疑
[18:06] Trust me, I lived then. 相信我 我在那个年代生活过
[18:11] He’s not in Somalia. 他不在索马里
[18:13] We need to hold off on taking Baby Jefferson. 我们得等会再带走杰佛逊宝宝
[18:15] I need to find grown Jefferson. 我要去找一下我们的杰佛逊
[18:17] But Rip said that we… 可里普说我们…
[18:19] I doubt very much that giving the boy a moment 我觉得给他一点时间
[18:20] with his soon-to-be-dead father 让他与将死的父亲待一会
[18:22] will do the universe any harm. 不会给宇宙带来多大伤害
[18:26] What are you doing, Gray? 你在干什么 灰老头
[18:27] Trust me, Jefferson, there’s someone here 相信我 杰佛逊 这里有个人
[18:29] I really think you should meet. 你应该见一下
[18:35] Go talk to him. 跟他说说话吧
[18:38] And say what? 说什么
[18:40] Speak from your heart. 说你的心里话
[18:44] Go. 快去
[18:56] You were supposed to be shipping out. 你本应该出海的
[18:59] How do you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[19:03] Oh, right. 没错
[19:04] My transport got delayed. 我要坐的船延误了
[19:06] I told my CO my wife’s giving birth. 我告诉指挥官我的妻子要生了
[19:08] He got me a pass and a Jeep. 他就给了我通行证和吉普车
[19:11] And I made it. I saw him. 我赶到了 看见了他
[19:14] My boy. 我的儿子
[19:17] Which one’s yours? 哪个是你的
[19:20] Oh, oh, no, I’m… I’m… I’m not a dad. I just… 不不 我我…我还没做爸爸 只是
[19:24] I’m here for my family. 我是来看家人的
[19:27] Well, I hope you get to experience this for yourself one day. 希望你以后也能有这种体验
[19:30] Imagining all the things my boy’s gonna be when he grows up. 我儿子长大后肯定会大有成就
[19:32] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[19:34] ‘Cause he’s my son. 因为他是我的儿子
[19:37] Jefferson Jackson, remember that name. 杰佛逊·杰克逊 记住这个名字
[19:41] He’s destined for great things. 他注定大有成就
[19:45] I’ve got to go. 我得走了
[19:47] Will you give the nurse a message for my wife? 你能让护士给我的妻子带个话吗
[19:49] You’re leaving already? 你这就要走了
[19:50] Be AWOL if I don’t. 不然就成逃兵了
[19:53] I just want her to know that I saw my son, 让她知道我见到我的儿子了
[19:54] and that I couldn’t be more proud and happy. 而且我非常骄傲和开心
[19:57] And tell her I’ll be home as soon as I can. 然后告诉她我会尽早回来
[19:59] Can you do that? 能答应我吗
[20:06] Wait. 等等
[20:08] I got to tell you something. 我有话对你说
[20:14] Congratulations. 恭喜
[20:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:20] Appreciate that. 我很感激
[20:59] We’re here. 我们到了
[21:01] Where is here? 到哪儿了
[21:02] Come, I’ll show you. 走吧 我带你们去看
[21:08] Again, where is here? 再问一遍 这是哪儿啊
[21:10] We need a safe harbor to keep your younger selves. 给你们的年轻个体找个安全屋
[21:20] I’ve been waiting. 等候多时
[21:22] It’s good to see you. 见到你真开心
[21:27] It is good to see you too, mother. 我见到你也很开心 妈妈
[21:36] Don’t forget to take your boots off 回来的时候
[21:38] before you come back in. 别忘了脱鞋
[21:45] Off you go. 上别处玩去
[21:47] So, this is where Rip plans on keeping our baby selves. 所以里普打算让我们的年轻个体待在这里
[21:51] If all goes according to plan, 如果一切顺利
[21:52] we’ll only be here for a few minutes, 我们只用在这待一会儿
[21:54] then presumably never remember. 不太会记得这件事
[21:55] When’s the last thing anything went according to plan? 上回我们什么时候顺利了
[21:57] I don’t think there was a last time. 我记得从没顺利过
[22:00] I really would sit up if I were you. 我要是你就坐直了
[22:02] She’ll kill you if she catches you slouching. 她看见你坐姿懒散非收拾你不可
[22:03] Don’t be fooled by appearances. 别被外表骗了
[22:05] That woman is as tough as nails. 那可是个铁娘子
[22:07] Funny how you never mentioned having a mother. 真有意思 你没提过你还有个妈妈
[22:09] Adoptive mother. 是养母
[22:11] Now, can I interest any of you in some more tea? 还有人要加茶吗
[22:13] Thank you. 谢谢你
[22:14] So, Michael… 那么 迈克尔
[22:15] – Michael? – That’s me. -迈克尔 -是我
[22:17] My birth name. 那是我的本名
[22:19] The Time Masters insist on the adoption 时间之主为了保护他们
[22:21] of new identities for their protection. 坚决要求他们用新名字
[22:23] How do you know so much about the Time Masters? 你怎么知道这么多时间之主的事
[22:25] I work for them. 我为他们工作
[22:27] Oh, don’t worry. 别担心
[22:28] My true loyalty is to my children. 我真正效忠的是我的孩子们
[22:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:32] The Time Masters fill their ranks with children, 时间之主用各个时期的孤儿
[22:34] orphans pulled from throughout the course of history. 做他们的接班人
[22:36] When Michael arrived at the Refuge, 迈克尔来到避难所的时候
[22:38] he had nothing but the clothes on his back. 只有一身衣服
[22:39] There’s a reason it’s called the Refuge, 所以才叫避难所
[22:41] and a reason that it exists in a secret location in history. 才要建在历史中隐秘的地方
[22:45] The Time Masters will never think to look for you here. 时间之主绝对想不到你们在这里
[22:47] Thank you for your assistance. 谢谢你帮忙
[22:48] Look, I know I make a gorgeous baby, 我小时候虽然可爱
[22:50] but I should warn you. 但我要提醒你
[22:51] You’ve got your hands full with me. 我会让你忙得团团转
[22:52] I assure you, you’re not the first tough case 你放心 送到我这里的小孩难搞的很多
[22:55] to arrive at my door. 你不是第一个
[23:07] Where’d you find the match? 火柴从哪找来的
[23:09] You can always find them. 只要想找就能找到
[23:10] Beautiful, isn’t it? 很美 对吧
[23:13] Not as beautiful as a whole house 但是比不上一整栋房子
[23:15] going up in flames, though. 葬身火海那么美
[23:17] – It was an accident. – Sure it was. -那是场意外 -当然了
[23:20] You don’t know me. 你不了解我
[23:22] You think I wanted to kill my family? 你以为我想害死全家吗
[23:24] I think you fell in love with your dad’s lighter fluid. 你爱上了你爸爸的打火机油
[23:27] I think you fell in love with the flames dancing around. 爱上了跳动的火苗
[23:32] But then you realized you couldn’t control them, 发现自己控制不住火情时
[23:34] and you ran without waking your family. 你没叫醒家人就自己逃命了
[23:38] The only thing 你只关心
[23:39] you were concerned about was your own skin. 怎么保护自己的皮肤
[23:44] Now, while I’m gone, 我不在的时候
[23:46] there better not be any accidents. 最好别出什么事故
[23:48] If there is, I’m gonna come looking for you. 要是出了事 我会找到你
[23:52] I’m gonna kill you. 把你杀了
[23:54] You sound just like my dad. 你的口气和我爸爸一模一样
[24:10] I couldn’t quite bring myself to leave this place just yet. 我还舍不得离开这里
[24:14] I’ve made you something for your travels. 带在路上吃吧 这是我做的
[24:17] Some mince pies for your friends. 给你朋友们吃的肉馅饼
[24:20] My friends. 我的朋友们
[24:22] They’re the people whose relationships 是我让他们冒着失去
[24:23] with their friends and family 亲人朋友的危险
[24:24] I’ve put at risk to save my family. 去拯救我的家人
[24:27] You think you’ve been selfish? 你觉得你很自私
[24:28] – I do, yes. – What a load of old codswallop. -是的 -你真是在胡说八道
[24:32] I’ve always known 我一直坚信
[24:33] that you were brought to me for a reason, Michael. 你被带到我这里是有原因的 迈克尔
[24:35] That you were ready for great things, 准备要成就一番大事业
[24:37] but you won’t accomplish anything by wallowing. 但是自怨自艾只会一事无成
[24:40] So for goodness’ sake, pull yourself out of it 所以拜托你赶快振作起来
[24:41] – and get the job done. – And what about you? -去完成大业 -那你呢
[24:43] I have put you in terrible danger. 我让你陷入极度危险的处境
[24:44] You don’t honestly think I’d let you go away 如果我觉得再也见不到你了
[24:46] with my best serving dish 你真以为我会让你
[24:48] if I didn’t think I’d see you again, do you? 带着我的拿手好菜走掉吗
[24:51] I can manage quite happily 一屋子十岁的时间之主
[24:52] with a house full of 10-year-old Time Masters, 我都能应对自如
[24:56] so I think I can perfectly deal with the adult version. 更何况是成年的时间之主
[24:58] Go on! 快去吧
[24:59] Yes, yes. Thank you. 好的 好的 谢了
[25:17] Jefferson? 杰佛逊
[25:21] What’s up, man, we good? 怎么了 没事吧
[25:22] Oh, please. We share a psychic connection. 别装了 我们有心灵感应
[25:24] I know how you’re feeling, and I’m sorry. 我知道你现在的感受 我很抱歉
[25:27] I thought affording you time with your father 我以为让你和你父亲见一面
[25:29] would lift your spirits. 会让你开心点
[25:32] I… I thought so too. 我也这么以为
[25:35] I just… 只是
[25:37] I should have said something. 我应该提醒他的
[25:39] I should’ve told him about what happens to him in Mogadishu. 我应该告诉他会在摩加迪沙有什么遭遇
[25:42] I could’ve saved him. 说不定我能救他一命
[25:43] You don’t know that. 这可不一定
[25:44] It’s highly unlikely 不管你说什么
[25:45] you could’ve said anything that would’ve changed his fate. 都不可能改变他的命运
[25:48] My whole life, 我的一生
[25:50] everything good I ever did, 我每次有出色表现的时候
[25:52] every report card, 不管是成绩单
[25:53] every touchdown, in the back of my mind, 还是触地得分 在我脑中
[25:55] I always wondered, what would my dad think about this? 不禁会想 我爸爸会怎么看待这些呢
[26:12] I was just on my way to the bridge. 我刚准备过去舰桥
[26:14] No, wait. Wait, please. 不 等一下 好吗
[26:17] I didn’t mean to be a lurker, 我不想偷听的
[26:18] but I heard you and Sara talking. 但我听到你和莎拉的对话了
[26:21] And I get it. You thought I was dying. 我明白的 你以为我快死了
[26:24] You told me what I needed to hear. 你对我说了我要听的话
[26:26] And it worked. 于是起作用了
[26:27] So if you need a reason, 如果你需要一个
[26:30] a way to let me down easy… 让我轻易释怀的理由和方法
[26:31] Ray, no. 雷 不是的
[26:33] I want to be with you. 我想跟你在一起
[26:37] It’s just that I know that we can’t last. 只是我知道我们不会有结果
[26:41] Says who? 谁说的
[26:42] Me. 我
[26:45] The woman I met in 1871… 我在1871年遇到的那个女人
[26:50] was me. 就是我
[26:52] And she warned me 她警告我
[26:54] that it would end in heartbreak 如果我试图跟别人在一起
[26:56] if I ever tried to be with someone… 我的爱情会以悲伤收场
[26:58] Other than Carter. 除了卡特
[27:01] God, this is just too complicated. 天呐 这太复杂了
[27:03] No, it isn’t, really. 不 其实并不复杂
[27:07] I mean, if I make you happy, 如果我能让你开心
[27:09] if being with me makes you happy, 跟我在一起能让你开心
[27:11] then you can be happy. 那你就会幸福
[27:13] Or you can choose to listen to some former version 或者你可以选择相信前世那个
[27:17] of yourself who believes in curses. 认为自己被诅咒了的你
[27:21] When you decide, let me know. 你决定好了 就告诉我
[27:26] Everyone please report to the main deck immediately. 大家马上到主甲板报到
[27:31] What’s going on? 怎么了
[27:32] Gideon has intercepted a trans-chronal beacon. 吉迪恩拦截了一个跨时空信标
[27:35] Gideon, show them. 吉迪恩 让他们看看
[27:38] This message is for Rip Hunter. 这个信息是给里普·亨特的
[27:40] I’m going to make this very quick and very simple. 我用最快和最简单的方式说
[27:48] If I can’t find you, 如果我找不到你们
[27:51] I can find those you love. 我会去找你们爱的人
[27:57] Anna? 安娜
[28:00] Dad! 爸爸
[28:00] All of them will suffer and die because of you. 这些人都会因为你们而痛苦地死去
[28:04] Your family, friends, anyone you’ve ever cared about. 你们的家人和朋友 所有你们在乎的人
[28:08] Unless you surrender your younger selves to me. 除非把你们的年轻个体交给我
[28:12] So she can erase you all from history. 让她可以抹去你们的历史
[28:15] If it’s of any comfort, you won’t feel a thing. 如果是这样 你们不会感到痛苦
[28:18] As for your loved ones, 但对于你们爱的人
[28:20] I cannot promise the same thing. 我就不能这么保证了
[28:36] Gideon, I take it 吉迪恩 我相信
[28:37] that the Pilgrim’s transmission included a carrier frequency 漫游者传送信息中包含了载波频率
[28:40] through which she can be contacted? 让我们可以联络她
[28:41] Yes, Captain. 没错 船长
[28:43] Hail her, please. 请呼叫她
[28:44] What are you planning to do? 你打算怎么做
[28:46] Captain Hunter. 亨特船长
[28:47] Look, I’m gonna make this easy. 我要把事情简单化
[28:48] I already have. 我已经说过了
[28:50] The lives of your team’s nearest and dearest 拿你队员的年轻个体
[28:51] for their younger selves. 来换他们的亲人和爱人
[28:53] And I’m gonna counter that demand 我想用我自己的一个条件
[28:54] with an offer of my own. 驳回你的要求
[28:56] I will surrender myself 我向你投降
[28:58] if you spare the lives of my crew and their loved ones. 只要你放过我的船员和他们心爱的人
[29:01] A noble gesture. 高尚的表现
[29:03] But worthless. 但一文不值
[29:05] My directive is to eliminate your entire team, not just you. 我受令清除你整个队伍 不只是你
[29:09] Yes, well, I’m not talking about me now. 我说的不是现在的我
[29:13] I’m offering you me in the past. 我要给你过去的我
[29:18] Rip Hunter before he became a Time Master. 里普·亨特成为时间之主之前
[29:22] Eliminate him, and this team will never have been. 扫除他 就不会有这个团队存在
[29:28] If this is some kind of trick… 如果你想耍花样
[29:29] It’s no trick. 我不会耍花样
[29:33] Enough people have died at my expense. 我已经害死很多人了
[29:37] Gideon will send you the location. 吉迪恩会给你发送位置
[29:39] And, Mr. Snart, your wish is about to come true. 还有史纳特先生 你的愿望要实现了
[29:42] You’re going to meet my younger self. 你可以见到年轻的我了
[29:49] – What is this place? – Neutral ground. -这是什么地方 -中立地带
[29:52] It’s a defunct Time Masters outpost. 这是时间之主废弃的哨站
[29:54] I thought we were supposed to be picking up your younger self. 我们不是要去接年轻的你吗
[29:56] He’s being brought to us, actually. 事实上 会有人带他过来
[30:01] That little boy was at the Refuge. 是避难所的那个小男孩
[30:05] He’s you. 他就是你
[30:09] You got my message? 你收到我的信息了
[30:10] I don’t approve of what you’re planning. 我不同意你的计划
[30:13] Not that it ever stopped you before. 你从来都不会退缩
[30:15] Your younger selves are all still safe and sound. 你们的年轻个体都安然无恙
[30:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:19] You’re a naughty one. 你太顽皮了
[30:21] That’s right. 没错
[30:26] I think it’s probably about time that you left. 我想现在你该离开了
[30:29] Give her hell. 给她好看
[30:32] Where’s my dad? 我爸爸呢
[30:34] On board my ship, along with the rest. 跟其他人一起待在我船上
[30:37] All in perfect condition… 全部人状态都很好
[30:39] as long as your captain honors his end of our bargain. 只要你们的船长言而有信
[30:41] You’d murder a child? 你要杀害一个小孩
[30:42] I’d murder as many children 为了达成任务
[30:43] as is necessary to accomplish my mission. 我会把所有我必须杀的孩子杀掉
[30:45] Do you know what this will do to the timeline, 你知道杀害一个时间之主
[30:48] killing a Time Master? 会怎么扰乱时间线吗
[30:48] In case you’ve forgotten, 提醒你一下
[30:49] I am sanctioned by the Time Masters 我是被时间之主委派
[30:52] to do what my former colleague Chronos here failed to do. 完成我前同事克罗诺斯无法完成的任务
[30:55] Enough of that. 够了
[30:59] Let’s get down to business. 把交易完成
[31:02] Where’s the rest of your group? 你的其他队员呢
[31:03] They’re around. 在附近
[31:08] I’ll be taking the boy. 我要带走小男孩
[31:10] Before you do that, 在这之前
[31:11] we don’t believe for a second 我们无法确定
[31:14] their loved ones are on your ship. 他们心爱的人真的在你船上
[31:16] A show of good faith, then. 那我就示出诚意
[31:18] A prisoner exchange. 交换囚犯
[31:20] Send the boy, and I’ll send the father. 把小男孩交给我 我就交出那位父亲
[31:23] Once I have the future Captain Hunter in my possession, 只要成年的亨特船长到我手上
[31:25] then I’ll release the rest. 我就释放其他人
[31:31] – What the hell’s going on? – You don’t need to understand. -到底怎么回事 -你不用管
[31:34] Only walk. 只管走就是了
[31:37] You are gonna be absolutely fine. I promise. 你绝对不会有事的 我保证
[31:48] As soon as my dad’s in the clear, 只要我爸爸安全了
[31:49] let’s light this up. 我们就合体
[31:51] Remember, we wait for Ray’s cue. 记得等雷的信号
[32:02] I’m in position. 我就位了
[32:03] You wanted to see me? 你要见我吗
[32:05] Have I done something wrong, miss? 我做错什么了吗 小姐
[32:07] Not yet. 目前没有
[32:08] Now! 就是现在
[32:14] Fool me once. 别再把我当傻子
[32:36] Now, Kendra! 行动 肯德拉
[33:25] I was willing to proceed in good faith. 我诚心诚意想和你们交易
[33:28] Now you’ll watch those closest to you die. 现在你们就看着你们的亲人死去吧
[33:35] Thought you could snuff me out? 你以为你可以灭掉我吗
[33:37] You don’t know me at all, miss. 你完全不了解我 小姐
[33:58] Hey, are you okay? 你还好吧
[34:01] Not really. 不怎么好
[34:02] Yeah, let me explain. 我会向你解释
[34:09] You poor boy. 可怜的孩子
[34:12] I’ll take you. 我带你走
[34:13] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[34:15] That’s you. 那就是你
[34:17] Yeah. 没错
[34:20] I was a cutpurse from the age of five. 五岁的时候我是个扒手
[34:22] Starved more than I ate. 经常都得饿肚子
[34:26] I knew what I’d do if she tried to harm me. 我知道如果她要伤害我 我会怎么做
[34:29] Lucky for us, you didn’t forget your roots. 还好你没忘记你的根
[34:31] Believe me, Mr. Snart, 相信我 史纳特先生
[34:34] I’ve tried. 我尝试过
[34:47] There you are. 给你
[34:50] The Pilgrim may have been dealt with, 也许已经搞定漫游者了
[34:52] but the Omega Protocol is still in effect. 但欧米茄协议尚未解除
[34:54] I’ll look after your friends, don’t worry. 我会照顾你的朋友 别担心
[34:56] Oh, I know you will, Mum. 我知道你会的 妈妈
[34:58] You did the same for me. 你也这么照顾过我
[35:00] It must be strange 看见小时候的自己
[35:01] for you to see yourself as you were. 肯定很奇怪
[35:04] Do you remember the first day you were here? 你记得你在这里的第一天吗
[35:07] Yes, I think I tried to steal your purse. 记得 我试图偷走你的钱包
[35:09] God, I was a mean little bastard. 天呐 那时我是个卑鄙的小兔崽子
[35:11] – You were tough. – I was selfish. -你很坚强 -我很自私
[35:13] Well, you were surviving. 你在求存
[35:15] I was home. 我在家
[35:19] Which is why I know you’ll be back. 所以我知道你会回来
[35:33] Here to give me 又来给我
[35:34] another “Don’t burn down the house” speech? 演说”别把房子烧了”吗
[35:36] You think by hurting yourself, 你觉得烧伤自己
[35:37] it’s gonna make you feel better about the fire? 你就能对那场火释怀吗
[35:40] You don’t know anything about me, man. 你对我一无所知 老兄
[35:41] Guess again, kid. 你猜错了 孩子
[35:43] I’m you. 我是你
[35:44] What? 你说什么
[35:46] That’s right. 没错
[35:49] You’re too young to understand. 你太年轻 无法明白
[35:52] But understand this. 但你要明白
[35:54] It wasn’t your fault. 那不是你的错
[36:00] I let that flame get out of control, 如你所说 是我让那场火
[36:02] like you said. 失控的
[36:04] I ran out without waking anybody, like you said. 如你所说 我谁都没叫醒就自己跑了
[36:09] I was just so afraid. 我那时好害怕
[36:12] You were just a kid. 你还是个孩子
[36:15] I spent my whole life blaming you, 我这一生都在责怪你
[36:19] hating you for something you didn’t mean to do. 憎恨你无心的过失
[36:25] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么要告诉我这个
[36:29] You can’t change the things you did. 你无法改变你做过的事
[36:31] But you can change what you become. 但你能改变自己的未来
[36:35] Don’t be like me. 不要像我这样
[36:38] Be better. 做个更好的人
[36:43] Clarissa, it’s me, Martin. 克莱丽莎 我是马丁
[36:45] I’m sorry, you look so familiar, 对不起 你看起来很熟悉
[36:46] but I just can’t place you. 但我就是想不起你
[36:47] Spaceship? 宇宙飞船
[36:50] What next, Martians? 接下来是火星人吗
[36:51] No, actually, amnesia pill. 不 其实是失忆丸
[36:54] Oh, yeah. 好吧
[36:56] This will just wipe your short-term memory. 这个会抹去你的短期记忆
[36:58] Of course, it’s up to you, 当然我不会逼你吃
[36:59] but we don’t want to mess with time too much. 但我们不想给时间线添太多乱
[37:06] I always knew that you’d end up caring for people, 我一直知道你最终会去关心他人
[37:10] protecting people. 保护他人
[37:13] Well, I learned it from my dad. 我是跟我爸爸学的
[37:18] Proud of you, honey. 我以你为傲 亲爱的
[37:26] Is everything all right? 没事吧
[37:29] My wife doesn’t seem to remember me. 我妻子好像不记得我
[37:32] Because until we return your younger selves 因为在我们把你们的年轻个体
[37:34] to the timeline, you… 送回时间线前 你…
[37:36] none of you will have ever existed. 你们都不存在
[37:38] But we will return you. 但我们会把你们送回去的
[37:40] When we left 2016, 我们离开2016年时
[37:42] I just assumed I would return to the exact moment I left, 我以为我会准确回到我离开的那一刻
[37:45] that Clarissa wouldn’t even know I was gone. 克莱丽莎不会知道我离开过
[37:47] So I didn’t say good-bye. 所以我没跟她道别
[37:51] And now I fear I will never have that chance. 现在我担心我再也没这个机会了
[37:53] You will. 会有的
[37:54] Look, I’ve told you before 我跟你说过
[37:56] that I am not going to risk your marriage 我不会为了救我妻子
[37:58] in order to save my wife. 拿你的婚姻去冒险
[38:00] I promise you that. 我向你保证
[38:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:04] Not even gonna pretend to understand any of this. 无法假装自己明白这一切
[38:07] It’s pretty crazy, huh? 太疯狂了 是吧
[38:11] That was you in the hospital, on the day you were born. 你出生的那天你在医院
[38:16] And earlier, on fire. 刚才你还浑身是火
[38:20] Amazing. 太棒了
[38:21] Where’d you learn those moves? 你从哪儿学会这些的
[38:23] From my dad. 从我父亲身上
[38:27] You know, the day you were born in the hospital, 你知道吗 你在医院出生的那天
[38:30] I’d never been so scared. 我从来没有那么害怕过
[38:33] I mean, even in combat. 在战场上也没这么害怕过
[38:35] But now, I know for you to be the man I see standing here, 但现在 我认识了站在我面前的你
[38:41] I must do something right. 我必须做正确的事
[38:43] I can’t wait to be there to watch it happen. 我迫不及待看见你长大了
[38:48] Dad, listen. 爸爸 听着
[38:50] On September 26th, 9月26日那天
[38:52] you’re gonna be deployed along the K4 circle. 你会被部署到K4环
[38:54] Keep your head on a swivel for an IED. 小心爆炸装置的转环
[38:57] You know this beca… 你知道这是因为…
[39:01] you’re from the future. 你来自未来
[39:02] Please. Promise me you’ll be careful. 拜托 答应我你会注意
[39:12] I’ll be back soon, okay? 我很快就回来
[39:22] Hope you don’t mind, my fiancee… 希望你不会介意 我的未婚妻
[39:26] my other fiancee is in our quarters, resting. 我另外一个未婚妻在我们的房间休息
[39:30] Yeah, no, that’s… that’s fine. 没事的 我没关系
[39:32] Hey, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[39:33] No, really, it’s fine. 真的没关系
[39:35] No, I — I mean, 不 我是说
[39:37] being at death’s door 在生死瞬间
[39:38] is not the right time to pop the question. 不适合求婚
[39:41] Look, when you proposed, 你求婚的时候
[39:45] I was so afraid of losing you. 我很害怕会失去你
[39:47] And then facing the Pilgrim, 面对漫游者的时候
[39:49] I realized there is never going to be 我知道根本没有所谓的
[39:52] a right time for this. 适合求婚的时间
[39:54] So we should stop waiting for the right time. 所以我们不用再等适合的时间了
[39:59] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[40:08] I want to marry you, Ray. 我要嫁给你 雷
[40:11] I mean it. 真心的
[40:19] How’s your sister? 你妹妹怎样了
[40:21] She’s a tough kid. 她是个坚强的孩子
[40:23] How’s your dad? 你爸爸怎样了
[40:24] Sleeping off that amnesia pill from Rip. 吃了里普给的失忆丸睡着了
[40:32] I might have just stopped my dad 我可能阻止了我爸爸
[40:33] from getting killed in Mogadishu. 在摩加迪沙死掉
[40:36] I just thought I should tell you 我觉得我要告诉你
[40:37] in case there’s a time paradox or whatever. 以防出现时间悖论之类的问题
[40:39] Well, as I’ve been saying, Mr. Jackson, time wants to happen. 我说过了 杰克逊先生 不能阻止时间线
[40:42] Yeah, I know. But I had to try. 我知道 但我要尝试
[40:44] And perhaps what time wants 也许时间要让你
[40:47] is to see you and your father back together. 跟你父亲重聚
[40:53] Just pulled younger me’s head from out of his ass. 刚帮年轻的我把头从屁股眼扯出来
[40:57] I’m not sure it stuck. 我觉得不一定卡住了
[40:58] Me either. 我也是
[40:59] Then I saw younger Rip change, 然后我看见年轻的里普改变了
[41:01] and I thought, why not give it a shot? 所以我觉得不妨试一下
[41:03] Surprised you didn’t advise your teenage self 很意外你没劝年轻的你
[41:05] to not get on a certain boat. 别登上某一艘船
[41:07] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[41:09] I thought we were on a clock here. 我们不是赶时间吗
[41:10] Indeed we are. 没错
[41:12] Time, the history from which your younger selves 你们年轻的历史
[41:16] were removed, 已经被抹除
[41:18] is beginning to set… 时间已经开始固定
[41:22] as is evidenced by the change in Clarissa’s memory. 从克莱丽莎的记忆就能看出变化
[41:25] Okay. So how long do we have till these changes stick? 好吧 这个改变固定之前我们还有多少时间
[41:27] No one knows. 没人知道
[41:29] Which is why we need to move swiftly 所以我们要赶紧行动
[41:30] to locate Vandal Savage 找到汪达尔·萨维奇
[41:31] if any of your lives are to be restored to normal. 才能让你们的人生恢复正常
[41:34] So how long will it take to determine 那需要多久才能推算出
[41:35] a new location for Savage? 萨维奇的新下落
[41:36] Longer than we have. 我们没有那么多时间
[41:38] Fortunately, there is one place in time 幸运的是 我们知道有个时间
[41:40] that we know Savage to be. 萨维奇一定会出现
[41:42] You said he conquered the world in 2166. 你说他在2166年征服了世界
[41:44] You also said it was too dangerous 你还说过在萨维奇的
[41:46] to strike at Savage while he was at the height of his powers. 能力顶峰时期面对他是非常危险的
[41:48] That it is. 没错
[41:49] But with your younger selves removed from history, 但年轻的你们已经在历史上被抹去
[41:53] we have quite literally run out of time. 我们没多少时间了
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme