时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:09] | I have assembled an elite team | 我招募了一个精英团队 |
[00:10] | to hunt him throughout time and stop his rise to power. | 穿越时间去寻找他 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:31] | Two years. You left us stranded in 1958. | 你让我们被困在1958年整整两年了 |
[00:33] | I was happy with the life we built together, | 我很高兴我们一起生活 |
[00:35] | the one I thought would be our future. | 我以为那就是我们的未来 |
[00:37] | Chronos attacked us. | 克罗诺斯袭击了我们 |
[00:38] | He sabotaged the ship and took Snart. | 他破坏了飞船并带走了史纳特 |
[00:40] | If you’re gonna kill, | 如果你要杀了我 |
[00:41] | you could at least tell me what’s going on. | 至少也要告诉我怎么回事吧 |
[00:46] | The Time Masters, | 时间之主 |
[00:47] | they took me to a place called the Vanishing Point. | 他们把我带去消失点 |
[00:49] | I’ve spent lifetimes training by them, being reborn. | 他们一直努力训练我 使我获得重生 |
[00:52] | Don’t kill him. | 不要杀他 |
[00:55] | The Time Masters took one of our own | 时间之主成功 |
[00:57] | and turned him against us. | 让我们窝里反了 |
[00:58] | I say we undo their handiwork. | 我们要重整团队 |
[01:07] | I trust that you’re comfortable, Mr. Rory. | 我想你很自在 罗里先生 |
[01:13] | Or do you answer to Chronos these days? | 你已经习惯当克洛诺斯了吗 |
[01:15] | I don’t take orders from you. | 我不受你的指挥 |
[01:17] | I can’t believe I ever did. | 不敢相信还曾效力于你 |
[01:20] | Well, that’s debatable. | 这一点还有待商榷 |
[01:24] | I’m calling on you for two reasons. | 我找你有两件事 |
[01:27] | First, we could use your help. | 第一 我们需要你的帮助 |
[01:31] | What’s the second reason? | 第二件事是什么 |
[01:33] | We’re headed to 2147 to engage Savage. | 我们要前往2147年与萨维奇交战 |
[01:36] | Is that the second reason or the first? | 这是第二件还是第一件 |
[01:39] | Ah, forget it. | 当我没说 |
[01:42] | I owe you an apology, Mr. Rory. | 我得向你道歉 罗里先生 |
[01:45] | I failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[01:46] | I brought you along on this mission under false pretenses, | 我骗你加入这次行动 |
[01:49] | in denial of your true nature. | 忽略了你的本性 |
[01:51] | And when that nature took its course, | 但当你露出本性时 |
[01:54] | I asked Mr. Snart to… | 我就让史纳特先生… |
[01:59] | deal with you. | 解决掉你 |
[02:02] | My point being, | 我想说的是 |
[02:05] | your quarrel should be with me and not with him. | 你该找我算帐 与他无关 |
[02:07] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 为了让你好受点 |
[02:11] | I want to kill both of you. | 我可以把你俩都干掉 |
[02:16] | Captain, we’ve arrived at 2147. | 船长 我们已经抵达2147年 |
[02:20] | Thank you, Gideon. | 谢谢你 吉迪恩 |
[02:21] | Set a course for the Kasnia Conglomerate. | 设定航线前往卡斯尼亚企业集团 |
[02:26] | 150 years in the future and people are still wearing wool? | 150年后人类居然还穿毛料衣服 |
[02:29] | Man, I hate wool. | 我太讨厌毛料衣服了 |
[02:30] | Be grateful, Mr. Jackson. | 知足吧 杰克逊先生 |
[02:31] | Those living outside the Kasnia Conglomerate | 不住在卡斯尼亚企业集团的人 |
[02:33] | are dressed in rags. | 只能衣衫褴褛 |
[02:34] | Conglomerate? | 企业集团 |
[02:35] | Yes, in the year 2080, | 没错 2080年 |
[02:37] | government began to give way to corporations. | 企业开始取代政府 |
[02:40] | More like 2008. | 跟2008年差不多 |
[02:41] | According to Gideon, in two hours time, | 根据吉迪恩的汇报 不出两个小时 |
[02:43] | our favorite immortal psychopath | 我们最爱的永生疯子 |
[02:44] | is scheduled to attend a meeting | 将参加一个 |
[02:46] | of the Conglomerate’s share holders. | 企业集团的股东大会 |
[02:47] | Ooh, sounds exciting. | 听起来不错 |
[02:49] | You think Savage takes over the world by trading stocks? | 你认为萨维奇是靠炒股征服世界的吗 |
[02:52] | What we do know is, in 20 years time, | 我们掌握的信息是 在二十年内 |
[02:54] | Kasnia is the foothold from which Savage | 卡斯尼亚企业集团为萨维奇征服世界 |
[02:56] | takes over the world, | 奠定了坚实基础 |
[02:56] | so we hardly want to take him on there, | 我们当然不想到那时再面对他 |
[02:58] | but if we can figure out | 但如果我们能搞明白 |
[02:59] | how his actions here lead to his rise to power, | 他是怎么由此取得霸权的 |
[03:04] | then we won’t need to. | 就不用陷入那种局面了 |
[03:05] | Copy that, Captain, | 明白了 船长 |
[03:07] | But if we’re gonna be checking out the future… | 但要在未来做侦察 |
[03:09] | We should probably invite the nerd twins. | 我们也许该带上呆子二人组 |
[03:12] | You know, I can already hear | 我已经想到斯泰因 |
[03:13] | what Stein’s gonna say about 2147. | 会怎么评价2147年了 |
[03:16] | The future, it’s… | 未来很… |
[03:17] | – Fascinating. – Astonishing. | -很迷人 -很惊人 |
[03:20] | Well, it was a 50-50 chance which one he’d choose. | 他用这两个词的几率均等 |
[03:22] | Actually I was going to say, remarkable. | 其实我想说的是”很惊艳” |
[03:24] | Isn’t it? | 可不是吗 |
[03:25] | 2147 was considered the world’s zenith. | 2147年被认为是世界发达的顶峰 |
[03:29] | All of these people have five good years | 这些人还能过五年 |
[03:31] | to look forward to. | 好日子 |
[03:32] | Before what? | 后来怎么了 |
[03:33] | Before a ruthless dictator | 后来一位残忍的独裁者 |
[03:34] | named Per Degaton comes to power, | 皮尔·德加顿上台 |
[03:36] | releases the Armageddon Virus, | 散播了末日病毒 |
[03:38] | and most of them end up dead. | 害死了很多人 |
[03:40] | Well, that’s depressing. | 听着很不快 |
[03:48] | Is that my suit? That’s my suit. | 那是我的战衣吗 那是我的战衣 |
[03:59] | You have been identified as violating Ordinance 12. | 你违反了《法令》第十二条 |
[04:02] | That is how Per Degaton’s father Tor | 这就是皮尔·德加顿的父亲多尔 |
[04:05] | maintains order in Kasnia. | 维持卡斯尼亚秩序的方式 |
[04:08] | Doesn’t look like progress to me. | 我怎么不觉得这是进步呢 |
[04:10] | Speaking of progress, | 说到进步 |
[04:11] | we need to get a better lay of the land. | 我们要掌握这里的情势 |
[04:12] | And I need to get a better look at how | 我也要了解他们怎么 |
[04:14] | they made my suit autonomous. | 把我的战衣自动化的 |
[04:15] | Well, why don’t you take Martin and Jax with you? | 你带马丁和杰克斯去吧 |
[04:17] | Ms. Lance, Mr. Snart, and I will work on locating Savage. | 兰斯小姐和史纳特先生跟我去找萨维奇 |
[04:23] | Tor Degaton holds daily meetings | 多尔·德加顿和董事会 |
[04:24] | with his board of directors. | 每天都会开例会 |
[04:26] | And it’s open to the public? | 对外公开吗 |
[04:27] | ‘Course not. | 当然不公开 |
[04:29] | Just Kasnia’s shareholders. | 只有卡斯尼亚的股东可以参加 |
[04:31] | I hate to break it to you, but we’re not shareholders. | 很不想打击你 但我们都不是股东 |
[04:34] | I’m more of a hard asset man, myself. | 我本身就是硬资产 |
[04:49] | You’re clear to attend. | 你可以进去 |
[04:50] | They’ll have to wait outside. | 他们得在外面等 |
[04:52] | Oh, no, this is my accountant, | 没事 这是我的会计 |
[04:53] | and she is my personal assist– bodyguard. | 她是我的私人助…保镖 |
[04:57] | Stockholders only. | 非股东不能入内 |
[05:06] | We’ve been through this. | 我们已经谈过了 |
[05:07] | I won’t put the resolution to a vote. | 我不会就此决议进行表决 |
[05:10] | Sir, with greatest respect, | 先生 无意冒犯 |
[05:12] | the situation outside the Conglomerate’s borders | 企业集团外部的情况 |
[05:14] | is becoming untenable. | 已经濒临崩溃了 |
[05:17] | The food riots, climate change. | 粮食暴动 气候变化 |
[05:19] | I am well aware that the world outside our walls | 我深知我们外面的世界 |
[05:21] | is descending into chaos, | 这合乎逻辑 |
[05:24] | but causing chaos cannot be a proper response | 但制造混乱也不能解决这个问题 |
[05:26] | It is not chaos. | 这不是混乱 |
[05:29] | It is logic. | 这是逻辑 |
[05:30] | The world’s population is unsustainable at current levels. | 世界人口已难以维持现有水平 |
[05:35] | The herd must be thinned. | 需要削减人口 |
[05:37] | So you’ve argued, Mr. Savage, | 你已经说过了 萨维奇先生 |
[05:40] | but no matter how many times you choose to press your point, | 但不管你把这观点强调多少次 |
[05:43] | my decision shall stand. | 我也不会改变决定 |
[06:15] | Vandal. | 汪达尔 |
[06:18] | Oh, my boy. | 我的孩子 |
[06:19] | My father would have you killed for calling me that. | 让我爸听到你这么叫我他会杀了你的 |
[06:22] | Oh, I wouldn’t want to challenge execution. | 我还是别拿性命开玩笑了 |
[06:25] | Per Degaton. | 皮尔·德加顿 |
[06:27] | So how did the meeting go? | 会议顺利吗 |
[06:29] | Well, your father was being his usual intractable self. | 你父亲还是那样冥顽不化 |
[06:32] | The problem is, my young student, | 我年轻的学生 问题是 |
[06:35] | to run a corporation is not the same as ruling a country. | 经营企业和治理国家不是一回事 |
[06:40] | If you’re implying that my father | 如果你的潜台词是我父亲 |
[06:42] | doesn’t have what it takes– | 没有资格 |
[06:43] | Yes, he would have killed me for that as well. | 是的 说这话他也会杀了我 |
[06:47] | Well, I suppose I just have to live dangerously then. | 看来我随时会性命不保 |
[06:52] | So how are your studies progressing? | 你的学习怎么样了 |
[06:58] | He’s a teacher. | 他是个老师 |
[07:00] | Tutor, it would seem, to young Per Degaton himself. | 他就像年轻的皮尔·德加顿的导师 |
[07:02] | You say that like it’s supposed to mean something. | 你好像还有潜台词 |
[07:05] | After the death of his father in five year’s time, | 皮尔·德加顿的父亲去世五年之后 |
[07:07] | Per Degaton unleashes the Armageddon Virus, | 他会释放末日病毒 |
[07:09] | which decimates the world’s population, | 让世界人口锐减 |
[07:11] | leaving it ripe for conquest. | 征服世界就能水到渠成了 |
[07:16] | Per Degaton primes the world for dictatorship, | 皮尔·德加顿铺好了独裁的路 |
[07:19] | and then when the time is right… | 只要时机成熟 |
[07:23] | Savage snatches that power away from him. | 萨维奇就能夺走他的权力 |
[07:27] | By killing Per Degaton. | 把皮尔·德加顿杀掉 |
[07:29] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[07:30] | Okay, so we don’t have what we need to take out Savage, | 虽然我们无法干掉萨维奇 |
[07:33] | but maybe now we can figure out | 阻止他取得霸权 |
[07:34] | a way to stop his rise to power. | 阻止他掌权 |
[07:36] | By depriving him of his springboard, Per Degaton. | 夺走他的跳板 皮尔·德加顿 |
[07:38] | Okay, how do we do that? | 好吧 我们怎么做 |
[07:42] | It’s quite simple, really. | 其实很简单 |
[07:43] | We kill the little bastard ourselves. | 我们替他杀掉那个小混蛋 |
[07:58] | To be clear, we’re talking about murdering a child… | 确认一下 我们是要杀掉一个孩子 |
[08:02] | Who hasn’t done anything to anyone… | 一个没有伤害任何人的孩子 |
[08:04] | Yet, so why don’t we pick him off now, | 是还没有 不如趁现在 |
[08:06] | while the picking’s easy? | 毫不费力地解决他 |
[08:08] | There’s got to be a better way. | 一定还有更好的办法 |
[08:09] | How do we even know that this Per Degaton kid’s path | 我们怎么知道皮尔·德加顿这孩子 |
[08:12] | to becoming a world-ruling dictator is inevitable? | 一定会成为统治世界的独裁者 |
[08:14] | Because in the future that I’m from, | 因为我来自的未来的孩子 |
[08:17] | children learn about Per Degaton in the same way | 对皮尔·德加顿和你们年代的孩子 |
[08:19] | that children in your time learn about Adolf Hitler. | 对阿道夫·希特勒有一样的认识 |
[08:22] | What about addressing the larger societal problems | 为何不解决促使这个独裁者 |
[08:24] | that would allow such a despot’s rise to power? | 取得霸权的更大社会问题 |
[08:26] | We already know what pushes this punk | 我们已经知道是萨维奇 |
[08:28] | to the dark side: Savage. | 让这小子黑化 |
[08:30] | Look, it’s not the kid’s fault | 这孩子有个永生的疯子 |
[08:31] | he’s got an immortal psychopath as his tutor. | 作导师并不是他的错 |
[08:33] | If we don’t kill the kid now, Savage will as soon | 如果我们现在不杀了这孩子 萨维奇也会在 |
[08:36] | as he’s done using him to take over the world. | 利用他征服了世界后杀了他 |
[08:39] | If he doesn’t build him into the greatest tyrant | 萨维奇把这孩子培养成史上 |
[08:41] | the world has ever known, | 最恶名昭彰的暴君 |
[08:42] | Savage can’t become the last tyrant | 他才能成为未来世界的 |
[08:44] | the world will ever know. | 最后一位暴君 |
[08:46] | Murdering a child in cold blood | 跟萨维奇杀害你儿子一样 |
[08:48] | just like Savage murdered your own son. | 残忍地杀害一个孩子 |
[08:50] | What’s the use in saving the world | 如果我们只能用和他同样的手段 |
[08:52] | if we stoop to his methods to do so? | 那拯救世界的意义何在 |
[08:58] | I’m with Professor Stein. | 我赞成斯泰因教授的观点 |
[09:00] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | If y’all don’t have the guts to kill this kid… | 如果你们都不敢杀害这个孩子 |
[09:04] | Then removing him from the timeline | 那或许只能退而求其次 |
[09:05] | might be the next best thing. | 把他从这时间线上抹去了 |
[09:08] | Great, we’ve gone from infanticide to child abduction. | 真棒 我们从杀害变成绑架儿童了 |
[09:11] | Progress. | 有进步 |
[09:12] | First we need to devise how to abduct him | 首先我们得想好如何从他父亲的 |
[09:14] | from underneath the noses of his father’s private guard. | 私人保镖手上把他绑走 |
[09:16] | And don’t forget the army of Atom robots. | 可别忘了还有原子机器人大军 |
[09:19] | We’re going to need an accomplished thief. | 我们需要一个娴熟的绑匪 |
[09:21] | Well, while you’re kidnapping baby Hitler, | 你们去绑架小希特勒 |
[09:23] | Professor Stein and I will sabotage the robot army. | 我和斯泰因教授去摧毁机器人大军 |
[09:26] | I call Team Robot Army. | 我跟机器人大军小队 |
[09:27] | Isn’t that a waste of time? | 这难道不是在浪费时间吗 |
[09:28] | Not for the Kasnian citizens | 对于被我的科技统治着的 |
[09:30] | who attornment by my technology. | 卡斯尼亚居民来说就不是 |
[09:32] | That technology does lead to Savage’s rise to power. | 这项科技确实帮助萨维奇取得霸权 |
[09:34] | Good backup plan. | 很好的支援 |
[09:36] | Fine, Team Kidnapping. | 好吧 我跟绑架小队 |
[09:38] | Go team. | 加油 |
[09:45] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:47] | Yeah, yeah, I was just… thinking. | 还好 我只是在想一件事 |
[09:50] | Ah, I think I understand. | 我懂你 |
[09:53] | You do? | 你懂 |
[09:54] | Yeah, Savage. | 是萨维奇 |
[09:55] | He’s so close you can sense him, right? | 他就在附近 你能感应到他 对吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:01] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[10:04] | No. Don’t worry about me. | 没事 别担心我 |
[10:06] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[10:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:13] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[10:18] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[10:20] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[10:30] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[10:31] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[10:33] | Can I fix you a drink? | 给你倒杯酒吧 |
[10:36] | That would be lovely. | 那就再好不过了 |
[10:37] | And while you do, you can tell me what’s on your mind. | 你边倒酒边跟我说你在想什么吧 |
[10:39] | Really, it’s nothing. | 真的没什么 |
[10:42] | You are a terrible liar. | 你真不会撒谎 |
[10:44] | Yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
[10:46] | you love me anyway. | 你还是这么爱我 |
[10:48] | Beyond anything I can describe. | 无法言喻的爱 |
[10:53] | And because I love you, | 而正因为我爱你 |
[10:54] | I know when something’s bothering you. | 我知道你有烦心事 |
[10:56] | It’s–it’s just a feeling. | 只是 只是一种感觉 |
[11:00] | Of him? | 感觉到他了 |
[11:01] | It’s hard to tell. | 我说不好 |
[11:05] | I haven’t sensed Savage’s presence, | 我还没有感应到萨维奇的存在 |
[11:06] | but you do– or you think you do. | 但你感应到了 或者你觉得你感应到了 |
[11:10] | I think it’s time for us to go. | 我们该离开了 |
[11:13] | I have some vacation time coming up. | 我马上要休假了 |
[11:14] | We can drive to Coast City and do some sightseeing. | 我们可以开车去海滨城游玩一番 |
[11:16] | A vacation isn’t going to fix this. | 度假也解决不了这问题 |
[11:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:19] | Savage isn’t just gonna forget about us | 萨维奇不会因为我们离开了 |
[11:20] | because we went away. | 就放过我们 |
[11:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:23] | And he’s not gonna stop until– | 而他不会罢手直到… |
[11:25] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[11:27] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[11:29] | Hey, Slugger. | 你好啊 小懒虫 |
[11:30] | – Daddy. – Come here. | -爸爸 -过来 |
[11:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:41] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[11:44] | I just love you so much. | 我只是很爱你 |
[11:48] | I love both of you so much. | 很爱你们 |
[11:57] | No litter. No street crime. No smog. | 没有垃圾 街头犯罪和雾霾 |
[12:00] | How soon can we leave? | 我们什么时候离开这里 |
[12:02] | Keep your eyes peeled. | 眼睛睁大点 |
[12:04] | According to Gideon, | 吉迪恩说 |
[12:05] | Per Degaton should be passing through any minute | 皮尔·德加顿很快就会经过这里 |
[12:07] | on his way to gymnastics class. | 去上体操课 |
[12:09] | Are you telling me future Hitler is enrolled | 你是说未来的希特勒要上 |
[12:11] | in a gymnastics class? | 体操课吗 |
[12:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:32] | I got eyes on Little Lord Fauntleroy. | 我看见小公子方特洛伊了 |
[12:34] | I don’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[12:36] | It’s because he’s surrounded by daddy’s goon squad. | 因为他四周都是他老爸的打手队 |
[12:39] | Northeast corner of the plaza. | 广场东北角 |
[12:43] | Got him. | 发现目标 |
[12:44] | You sure you don’t want to just shoot him? | 你确定不直接崩了他吗 |
[12:46] | It’d be a whole lot easier. | 那会容易很多 |
[12:47] | Stick to the plan, both of you. | 你俩按计划行事 |
[12:53] | Now, Ms. Lance. | 行动 兰斯小姐 |
[12:59] | I’m in position. | 我已就位 |
[13:01] | It’s up to you now, Mr. Snart. | 现在该你上场了 史纳特先生 |
[13:08] | Take him to the exit. | 把他带到撤离点 |
[13:10] | Move out. | 撤退 |
[13:15] | Since the introduction of our latest line | 自从引入我们最新的 |
[13:17] | of autonomous law enforcement officers, | 自动化执法人员后 |
[13:19] | crime has dropped precipitously. | 犯罪活动大幅减少 |
[13:22] | In fact, it’s nonexistent. | 事实上已没有犯罪活动了 |
[13:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:25] | Well, thank you for showing us around, Dr. Brice. | 感谢你带我们参观 布莱斯博士 |
[13:28] | It’s my pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[13:29] | We don’t get very many visitors from Central City | 自从尖端科研实验室公司接管了中城 |
[13:31] | ever since the S.T.A.R. Labs Corporation took it over. | 那里就很少人来观光了 |
[13:37] | Uh, unless I’m mistaken, | 我没搞错的话 |
[13:39] | your tech utilizes a dwarf star alloy. | 你的技术用到了矮星合金 |
[13:42] | The technology is proprietary, but yes. | 这技术有专利 但没错 |
[13:46] | How did you know, Doctor… | 你怎么知道的 博士… |
[13:48] | Lecter… | 莱克特… |
[13:49] | Dr. Hannibal Lecter. | 汉尼拔·莱克特博士 |
[13:52] | So how did you get into robotics, Dr. Brice? | 你是怎么接触机器人技术的 布莱斯博士 |
[13:57] | Oh, well, it’s in my blood. | 我生来就喜欢 |
[13:59] | Robotics have been a passion of my family | 自从我的曾曾曾曾祖父 |
[14:01] | ever since my great-great-great-great | 建立了这家公司 |
[14:03] | grandfather founded this company. | 我们家族都热衷研究机器人技术 |
[14:10] | Is that… | 那是… |
[14:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:17] | Huh, weird. | 奇怪 |
[14:19] | You look just like him. | 你长得很像他 |
[14:21] | Yes, I-I look just like… | 是啊 我长得很像… |
[14:24] | yeah, that’s… | 真的… |
[14:26] | that’s pretty weird. | 好奇怪 |
[14:31] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[14:32] | I’m like the Werner Von Braun of robots. | 我就像机器人界的沃纳·冯·布劳恩 |
[14:35] | The who? | 谁 |
[14:35] | The Nazi scientist who invented the V2 rocket, | 发明了V2火箭的纳粹科学家 |
[14:38] | built it using slave labor, then used it to level London. | 用苦役造火箭夷平伦敦 |
[14:41] | Except my robots will one day be used | 只是我的机器人有一天 |
[14:43] | to level the entire world. | 会被用来夷平整个世界 |
[14:44] | Ray, dude, do you not think | 雷 兄弟 你不觉得 |
[14:46] | you’re focusing on the wrong thing here? | 你搞错重点了吗 |
[14:48] | I mean, you have a kid you didn’t even know about. | 你有个连自己都不知道的孩子 |
[14:50] | Had a kid. In this particular time period, | 是有过孩子 此时此刻 |
[14:52] | his offspring would be long since dead. | 他的孩子早就死了 |
[14:55] | Thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[14:56] | as if I wasn’t already feeling bad enough. | 就像我心里还不够难受一样 |
[14:58] | How is it even possible that I’m someone’s | 我怎么可能是人家的 |
[15:00] | great-great-great-great grandfather? | 曾曾曾曾祖父 |
[15:03] | Before we left in 2016, the only person I was… | 我们离开2016年前 唯一和我… |
[15:08] | Having sex with? | 发生关系的人 |
[15:10] | Ghosted me the week before we left. | 我们离开前一周她还和我玩失踪 |
[15:13] | Sh-she died? | 她死了吗 |
[15:14] | No, no, ghosting. | 不 是玩失踪 |
[15:16] | It’s where you pretend to be dead | 就是装死 |
[15:17] | by not answering somebody’s text. | 不回短信 |
[15:19] | What a strange age for dating. | 奇怪的约会年代啊 |
[15:22] | You think maybe she didn’t reply to your text because… | 你觉得她不回你短信或许是因为… |
[15:26] | She knew she was pregnant? | 她知道自己怀孕了吗 |
[15:30] | No wonder my kid started the company | 难怪我的孩子会创立公司 |
[15:31] | that manufactures evil robots. | 制造邪恶的机器人 |
[15:33] | If I’d never left 2016, | 要是我没离开2016年 |
[15:34] | my child would have had a loving father, | 我的孩子会有一个慈爱的父亲 |
[15:36] | and Palmer Tech might not have gone on | 帕尔默科技或许就不会 |
[15:38] | to build a robot army that Savage uses | 组建机器人军队供萨维奇 |
[15:40] | to conquer the world. | 征服世界了 |
[15:42] | Bit of a stretch, don’t you think? | 有点夸张 你不觉得吗 |
[15:44] | Either way, I was someone’s father | 总之 我当父亲了 |
[15:48] | and didn’t even know it. | 我却完全不知道 |
[15:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:00] | Fine. Oh, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[16:03] | You don’t look fine. | 你看上去不太好 |
[16:05] | I’m just a little…peckish. | 我就是有点…饿 |
[16:08] | Peckish? | 饿 |
[16:09] | It’s nothing a little energy bar won’t fix. | 吃点能量棒就没事了 |
[16:13] | I’ll see you. | 待会见 |
[16:24] | Edith and Joseph Boardman? | 伊迪丝和乔瑟夫·博德曼 |
[16:26] | Our new names. | 我们的新名字 |
[16:28] | Joe Boardman is a good name. | 乔·博德曼这名字不错 |
[16:31] | And besides, I’ve never kissed an Edith before, | 此外 我还没吻过伊迪丝 |
[16:34] | but I certainly think I can get used to that. | 但我肯定会慢慢习惯的 |
[16:39] | And what about all this? | 那现在的这一切该怎么办 |
[16:44] | How do we explain to our son | 我们该如何跟儿子解释 |
[16:46] | why his mother and father keep moving every couple of years, | 为何他的父母每隔几年就会搬家 |
[16:51] | changing their names, | 改名换姓 |
[16:52] | looking over their shoulders at every turn? | 事事都要小心谨慎 |
[16:55] | I don’t know why we thought we could do this again. | 我不知道我们为什么还要这么做 |
[16:59] | Do you think we’re selfish? | 你觉得我们自私吗 |
[17:01] | To have a family? | 你是说组织家庭吗 |
[17:03] | Because when Savage finds us– | 因为当萨维奇找到我们 |
[17:04] | – He won’t. – He always finds us. | -不会的 -他总能找到我们 |
[17:06] | Maybe this life is different. | 或许这一世情况会有所不同 |
[17:08] | Do you honestly believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[17:13] | Look… | 听着 |
[17:16] | all I know is that Savage is not the only thing | 我只知道不只是萨维奇 |
[17:21] | that’s immortal, my love. | 不会逝去 宝贝 |
[17:25] | So is this. | 这个也不会 |
[17:37] | What do genocidal maniacs dream about, I wonder? | 我想知道种族灭绝分子都梦些什么 |
[17:41] | He’s imagining himself baking cookies with his mother. | 他正梦到和母亲一起烘培饼干 |
[17:44] | Wait, you can monitor our dreams? | 等等 你能监测到我们的梦吗 |
[17:47] | Of course. For example, last night, | 当然 比如昨晚 |
[17:49] | you had a rollicking fantasy involving a young nurse– | 你梦到和一位年轻的护士拨雨撩云 |
[17:51] | Okay, Gideon, enough. | 好了吉迪恩 够了 |
[17:53] | Gideon, check the timeline to make sure | 吉迪恩 检查时间线 |
[17:55] | that the kidnapping of the boy | 以确保绑架这个男孩 |
[17:56] | had the desired effect upon the future. | 会对未来产生预期效果 |
[17:59] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[18:01] | I’m afraid you’ll be disappointed with the results. | 恐怕结果要让您失望了 |
[18:04] | What do you mean, it did nothing? | 你在说什么 这么做没用 |
[18:05] | I mean, that kidnapping Per Degaton | 我是说 绑架皮尔·德加顿 |
[18:07] | had a nominal effect upon the timeline. | 不会对时间线产生实际影响 |
[18:09] | Maybe we need to dump the little brat | 或许我们得把这个小毛孩丢在一个 |
[18:12] | somewhere he can’t get into any trouble, | 他惹不出任何麻烦的年代 |
[18:14] | like the Stone Age. | 比如石器时代 |
[18:16] | No matter where and when you sequester him in the timeline, | 无论把他关在时间线上的到何时何地 |
[18:18] | Savage will still rise to power. | 萨维奇还是会取得霸权 |
[18:20] | But Rip said this kid’s like a baby Hitler. | 但里普说了这孩子就是个小希特勒 |
[18:22] | Yes, I also said that time wants to happen, | 没错 我也说过这是时间要发生的 |
[18:24] | and such a world-changing event like Savage’s rise to power | 仅绑架萨维奇的年轻傀儡 |
[18:28] | can’t be stopped merely by kidnapping his young pawn. | 阻止不了他取得霸权改变世界 |
[18:32] | So we’re back to plan A? | 那么我们回到最初的计划 |
[18:34] | Snuffing the kid out in his sleep? | 趁这孩子睡觉时杀掉他吗 |
[18:35] | Let us not forget that this kid | 别忘了这个孩子 |
[18:39] | will one day be responsible for billions of deaths, | 总有一天会害死数十亿人 |
[18:43] | including those of my family. | 包括我的家人 |
[18:45] | Say that you do stop Savage | 假如你真的阻止了萨维奇 |
[18:47] | and save the lives of your family. | 拯救了你的家人 |
[18:49] | Will you be able to look your own son in the eye | 你儿子知道你为了救他而做出这种事 |
[18:50] | knowing what you did so he could live? | 你还能面对他吗 |
[18:53] | When the alternative is that I shall never see him again. | 那就别让我再见到他 |
[18:56] | I got a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[18:58] | Instead of us arguing about whether we should kill him, | 别再争论我们该不该杀掉他 |
[19:00] | or where and when to dump him off, | 或把他扔在何时何地了 |
[19:02] | why don’t we just talk to him? | 我们为什么不直接跟他谈谈 |
[19:03] | Savage has spent years corrupting his mind. | 萨维奇已经花了数年时间腐化他的思想 |
[19:05] | It’s not too late for Per Degaton to change. | 想让皮尔·德加顿改变还为时不晚 |
[19:09] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[19:10] | Says someone with two tours | 一个曾经两次进入 |
[19:12] | with the League of Assassins and a case | 刺客联盟 并控制住 |
[19:13] | of bloodlust under her belt. | 嗜血欲望的人说的 |
[19:23] | Ah, finally, | 终于 |
[19:25] | someone who’s willing to do a man’s job. | 有人愿意来解决我了 |
[19:28] | Not why I’m here. | 我不是来干这个的 |
[19:30] | It’s almost funny | 那就有趣了 |
[19:32] | how you guys keep parading in here | 你们来这里踱步 |
[19:33] | like it’s some kind of confessional or something. | 就像这里是忏悔室之类的 |
[19:37] | It’s also not why I’m here. | 我也不是来干这个的 |
[19:40] | Okay, I’ll bite. | 好吧 我猜不到 |
[19:42] | Everybody’s out there arguing | 大家都在外面争论 |
[19:44] | about whether or not we should kill this kid, | 该不该杀了那个孩子 |
[19:46] | ’cause no one thinks he can change, | 因为没人相信他会改变 |
[19:49] | which made me think of you. | 这让我想起了你 |
[19:55] | You know no one thinks you can change. | 你也知道没人相信你会改变 |
[19:59] | That’s why you’re in here. | 所以你才被关在这里 |
[20:00] | The only reason I’m in here is if I get out, | 我被关在这里只因为我如果出去 |
[20:03] | I’m gonna give Snart some payback | 就会找史纳特报仇 |
[20:04] | he’s not walking away from. | 他逃不掉的 |
[20:06] | He saved your life. | 他救了你一命 |
[20:07] | He wussed out on killing me, not the same thing. | 是他不敢杀我 这是两码事 |
[20:09] | He marooned me. | 他把我关了起来 |
[20:11] | It’s not like he had many choices. | 他好像别无选择 |
[20:14] | You know, while you were busy | 你知道吗 当你忙着 |
[20:16] | selling us out to a homicidal time pirate, | 把我们出卖给杀人如魔的时间海盗时 |
[20:19] | Leonard and I almost died. | 我和莱昂纳多差点死了 |
[20:22] | He was thinking about you, | 他想到你了 |
[20:25] | told me about your partnership, your friendship. | 跟我说你们的合作 你们的友情 |
[20:30] | Did it make you weepy? | 有没有让你感动到哭 |
[20:34] | You think it’s gonna make me weepy? | 你觉得那会让我哭吗 |
[20:37] | He’s your friend, a loyal one. | 他是你的朋友 很忠诚 |
[20:42] | You should know that. | 你应该知道这点 |
[20:44] | Well, thank you. | 那谢谢你了 |
[20:47] | I’ll work it out with him as soon as I can. | 我会尽快去跟他和好 |
[20:51] | Oh, killing a kid, | 杀一个小孩 |
[20:55] | not very hero-like. | 可不是什么英雄行为 |
[21:17] | Mr. Degaton. | 德加顿先生 |
[21:20] | For the last 50 years, everyone inside the Conglomerate | 过去五十年里 企业集团里所有人 |
[21:23] | has submitted biosamples | 都上交了生物样本 |
[21:24] | so they can be tracked and monitored at all times, | 这样就可以随时追踪和监视他们 |
[21:27] | but these three– | 但这三个 |
[21:28] | Are not from the Conglomerate, | 不是企业集团的人 |
[21:30] | nor are they even from the last 50 years. | 甚至也不是近五十年里的人 |
[21:33] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:34] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[21:36] | What’s important is that I can get your son back. | 重点是我可以找回你的儿子 |
[21:40] | How do you know they haven’t killed him already? | 你怎么知道他们还没有杀死他 |
[21:41] | Because I know the people who kidnapped him, | 因为我认识绑架他的人 |
[21:44] | and they are weak… | 他们很软弱 |
[21:47] | squeamish in matters of death. | 极其不敢杀人 |
[22:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:33] | That’s an excellent question. | 问得好 |
[22:37] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[22:39] | That was our jump ship taking off. | 我们的逃生舰起飞了 |
[22:41] | How could Per Degaton have escaped? | 皮尔·德加顿是怎么逃脱的 |
[22:42] | Gideon, who else is on the jump ship? | 吉迪恩 还有谁在逃生舰上 |
[22:44] | It’s being piloted by Captain Hunter. | 是亨特船长在驾驶 |
[22:47] | Who just turned off his transponder. | 还刚把他的应答机关掉了 |
[22:49] | Sounds like someone doesn’t want us following him. | 看来有人不想让我们跟着他 |
[22:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:52] | Because Rip doesn’t want us stopping him. | 因为里普不想让我们阻止他 |
[22:56] | Stopping him from doing what? | 阻止他做什么 |
[22:59] | From killing Per Degaton. | 杀死皮尔·德加顿 |
[23:05] | Okay, just think about this. | 好好想一想 |
[23:07] | Where could Rip be taking Per Degaton? | 里普会带皮尔·德加顿去哪里 |
[23:10] | Jump ship’s got a range of 8,000 miles, | 逃生舰能航行一万两千多公里 |
[23:12] | so…anywhere. | 所以哪都有可能 |
[23:14] | It doesn’t matter where he’s taking him. | 他带他去哪里并不重要 |
[23:16] | All that matters is what he’s gonna do to him | 重要的是当他到达目的地后 |
[23:18] | when he gets there. | 会对他做些什么 |
[23:19] | Rip is not a murderer. | 里普不会杀人的 |
[23:20] | To Captain Hunter, this isn’t about a killing. | 对亨特船长来说 这不是杀人 |
[23:22] | It’s about saving. | 而是救人 |
[23:23] | Saving? | 救人 |
[23:25] | His son’s life for Per Degaton’s. | 用皮尔·德加顿换回他儿子的命 |
[23:30] | Rather simple if cold-blooded calculus | 一个父亲要冷血计算时 |
[23:34] | for a father to undertake. | 这就显而易见了 |
[23:39] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[23:41] | My father is going to– | 我父亲会… |
[23:43] | Thank me? | 感谢我 |
[23:45] | I imagine there’s a sizeable reward | 我猜想安全送你回去 |
[23:46] | for your safe return. | 会获得一大笔奖励 |
[23:48] | Relax. | 放松 |
[23:51] | You’ll soon be home. | 你很快就到家了 |
[24:00] | Come on, honey, we got to get moving | 来吧 亲爱的 我们得走了 |
[24:02] | or the train is going to leave without us. | 不然就赶不上火车了 |
[24:04] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[24:05] | We are going on a little trip. | 我们要去趟旅行 |
[24:07] | Just think of it as one of your adventures. | 就当是你的一次冒险旅行 |
[24:11] | The bad man found us, | 坏人发现我们了吗 |
[24:13] | the one that you and mommy talk about when I’m asleep? | 是你和妈妈在我睡觉时谈论的那个吗 |
[24:18] | Why is Vandal Savage chasing us? | 为什么汪达尔·萨维奇要追我们 |
[24:23] | It’s time that he knew. | 是时候告诉他了 |
[24:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:34] | Can you keep a secret, Aldus? | 你能保密吗 奥尔达斯 |
[24:37] | There’s something…special about your mommy and daddy. | 你的爸妈有点特别 |
[24:41] | We’ve known each other for a very, very long time | 我们很久很久以前就认识彼此了 |
[24:44] | and loved one another since the day we met. | 而从见面那天起就一直爱着对方 |
[24:47] | I already know that story. | 这个故事我已经知道了 |
[24:50] | You know part of that story. | 你只知道故事的一部分 |
[24:54] | Have you ever heard of a place called Egypt? | 你有没有听过一个叫埃及的地方 |
[24:57] | Well, it all began during the rule of Ramses II, | 一切始于拉美西斯二世统治时期 |
[25:01] | when late one night a big, magical meteor | 某天深夜 一颗有魔力的巨大陨石 |
[25:03] | smashed into the Temple of Horus, the Hawk-God. | 撞向了鹰神荷鲁斯神殿 |
[25:15] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:17] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:20] | I was just thinking. | 我只是在想事情 |
[25:22] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[25:24] | Let me into that 4,000-year-old mind of yours. | 告诉我你那有四千年历史的脑子在想什么 |
[25:28] | The flashes I’ve been having, they aren’t of Savage. | 我看到的闪回 和萨维奇无关 |
[25:32] | They’re of Carter. | 而是卡特 |
[25:37] | And they’re not just memories. | 而且它们不仅仅是记忆 |
[25:40] | They’re feelings too. | 还有感情 |
[25:41] | Oh, well, I get that. | 我懂了 |
[25:44] | It must be really weird feeling like | 你肯定会奇怪地觉得 |
[25:46] | you’re cheating on me with him. | 这样是对我不忠 |
[25:49] | No, Ray. | 不 雷 |
[25:51] | I feel like I’m cheating on him with you. | 我觉得和你在一起是对他不忠 |
[25:58] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:01] | No, it’s–it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[26:06] | I mean, I knew what I was getting into. | 当初我就知道我陷入怎样的爱情了 |
[26:08] | The last 206 times you fell in love, | 过去206世你所爱的 |
[26:11] | it was with the same guy. | 都是同一个男人 |
[26:14] | I guess this isn’t a great time to talk about | 我想现在不适合谈论 |
[26:17] | what’s been bothering you. | 你在烦恼什么 |
[26:21] | You’re not the only perceptive one. | 但不只是你会洞察人 |
[26:26] | So what’s wrong? | 所以到底怎么了 |
[26:30] | Turns out that I had a child I didn’t know about | 原来我都不知道在2016年 |
[26:34] | back in 2016, and here in the future, | 我还有个孩子 而在这个未来 |
[26:38] | my great-great-great-great granddaughter | 我的曾曾曾曾孙女 |
[26:41] | creates the army of robot Gestapos | 创造了盖世太保机器人军队 |
[26:43] | that Savage will one day use to | 供萨维奇将来用来 |
[26:46] | destroy the world. | 摧毁世界 |
[26:50] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为何不告诉我 |
[26:53] | I didn’t want you to think less of me. | 我不想让你觉得我不好 |
[26:57] | Ray, how could I ever think less of you? | 雷 我怎么会觉得你不好 |
[27:03] | Well, now that we’ve got that off our chests… | 现在咱们都敞开心扉了 |
[27:06] | What does that mean for us? | 这对我们意味着什么 |
[27:14] | No luck finding our homicidal Captain? | 没找到咱们的杀人犯船长吗 |
[27:17] | Gideon’s still searching, | 吉迪恩还在搜寻 |
[27:18] | but I have a feeling Rip’s not gonna be found | 可我感觉里普如果不想被找到 |
[27:20] | if he doesn’t want to be. | 那就找不到他 |
[27:21] | So what are you doing down here? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[27:24] | Don’t you think you at least owe him a conversation? | 你不觉得你该跟他谈谈吗 |
[27:26] | We had our conversation while he was Chronos, | 他还是克罗诺斯的时候我们就谈过了 |
[27:30] | and he made his feelings about me very clear. | 而他已经清楚说明了对我的感觉 |
[27:32] | And what about your feelings? | 那你有什么感觉 |
[27:34] | About you? | 对你吗 |
[27:36] | About Mick. | 对米克 |
[27:38] | I don’t have any feelings about Mick. | 我对米克没感情 |
[27:44] | Look, it didn’t seem that way | 可我们在那个寒冷的 |
[27:45] | when we were dying in the engine room of hypothermia. | 机房快死的时候你可不是这样说的 |
[27:49] | Look, if you want to ease your guilty conscience, | 你如果想减轻自己的内疚感 |
[27:51] | that’s your business, | 那是你的事 |
[27:52] | but he’s still the same son of a bitch he was | 他还是那个你们当时 |
[27:54] | when you all wanted me to put him down. | 都希望我干掉的混蛋 |
[27:57] | I wasn’t the one who mentioned marooning Rory. | 我没说罗里被关起来的事 |
[27:59] | You did. | 是你说的 |
[28:01] | It’s obviously still weighing on your conscience. | 显然你还是良心不安 |
[28:05] | So stop being an ass and go deal with it. | 别做得太绝了 去面对吧 |
[28:21] | This isn’t Kasnia. | 这不是卡斯尼亚 |
[28:23] | I thought a neutral site would be best for this. | 我想中立的地方最适合我们 |
[28:26] | For what? | 干什么 |
[28:29] | Exchanging me? | 拿我做交易吗 |
[28:31] | Did your father ever teach you to swim, Per Degaton? | 你父亲教过你游泳吗 皮尔·德加顿 |
[28:35] | No, I imagine he had someone do it for him, didn’t he? | 不 他让别人教你了 对吧 |
[28:38] | You’re hardly lacking in tutors, are you… | 你不会缺导师的 对吧 |
[28:42] | such as Mr. Savage. | 比如萨维奇先生 |
[28:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:47] | My son Jonas always wanted to learn to swim. | 我儿子乔纳斯一直想学游泳 |
[28:51] | I promised him that I’d teach him, | 我答应过他要教他的 |
[28:53] | but there never seemed to be…time. | 但似乎总没有时间 |
[28:59] | My son never learned to swim, | 我儿子从没学过游泳 |
[29:03] | because he was killed. | 因为他被人杀死了 |
[29:05] | So…you brought me here to kill me. | 所以你带我来这是要杀我 |
[29:08] | I brought you here to save my son’s life, | 我带你来这是要救我儿子 |
[29:12] | your life in exchange for his. | 用你的命换他一命 |
[29:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:20] | No you’re not. | 不 你不用 |
[29:23] | You’re not sorry, | 你不用道歉 |
[29:24] | because you’re not going to kill me. | 因为你不会杀我 |
[29:26] | I have to. | 我别无选择 |
[29:27] | To save my wife and son, I have to. | 只有杀了你 我才能救我妻儿的命 |
[29:30] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望你能理解 |
[29:32] | It doesn’t matter if I understand. | 我理不理解不重要 |
[29:34] | I can see it in your eyes. | 你的眼神出卖了你 |
[29:36] | You’re not going to do it. | 你不会动手的 |
[29:38] | You’re like my father, weak. | 你和我父亲一样 软弱 |
[29:44] | Vandal Savage has taught me many things, | 汪达尔·萨维奇教了我很多 |
[29:46] | including what a killer looks like. | 包括杀手该有的眼神 |
[29:50] | You’re not a killer. | 你不是个杀手 |
[30:02] | Your tutor has taught you well, | 你的导师把你教得很好 |
[30:05] | despite his ill intentions. | 尽管他心怀叵测 |
[30:07] | Vandal loves me. | 汪达尔爱我 |
[30:08] | Oh, he wants to use you as his pawn, | 他要把你当傀儡 |
[30:11] | and ultimately, he will betray you. | 最终他会背叛你的 |
[30:14] | No. No, he wouldn’t. | 不 不 他不会 |
[30:15] | I’ve said to myself time and time again | 我曾一次次告诉自己 |
[30:17] | that there is nothing that I wouldn’t do | 为了救我的妻儿 |
[30:18] | to save my wife and son, | 我什么都干得出 |
[30:19] | but now I know that there is. | 可现在我知道并非如此 |
[30:22] | My reticence to kill you, Per Degaton, | 我不忍心杀你 皮尔·德加顿 |
[30:24] | is not weakness. | 不是因为软弱 |
[30:26] | It is goodness. | 而是善良 |
[30:29] | And if there is a shred of goodness inside of me, | 如果我还心存一点善良 |
[30:31] | then I have to believe that there is a shred | 我就得相信你心里 |
[30:33] | of goodness inside of you. | 也存有一点善良 |
[30:38] | Be the man that your father wants you to be, | 做你父亲所期许的人 |
[30:43] | not the man Savage wants you to be. | 而不是任萨维奇摆布 |
[31:04] | Savage, he’s coming. | 是萨维奇 他来了 |
[31:07] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[31:08] | Tor Degaton’s forces have surrounded the ship. | 多尔·德加顿的军队包围了飞船 |
[31:18] | I’m afraid our shields will not be able to sustain | 我担心护盾不能承受 |
[31:20] | continued bombardment. | 这样连续的轰炸 |
[31:21] | You’re afraid? | 你担心 |
[31:22] | Here’s an idea: why don’t you fire back? | 我有办法 你开火回击吧 |
[31:24] | I would, except– | 我会的 只不过… |
[31:25] | The flying robots already targeted our weapons systems. | 飞行机器人已瞄准我们的武器系统了 |
[31:28] | We don’t need weapons. | 我们不需要武器 |
[31:29] | He’s right. We have super powers. | 他说得对 我们有超能力 |
[31:46] | I think this is yours. | 这个应该是你们的 |
[31:58] | I’ll draw their fire. You handle the ground troops. | 我拖住他们 你们对付地面的军队 |
[32:30] | Ray, are you all right? | 雷 你没事吧 |
[32:32] | So this is what it feels like to be last year’s model. | 原来当旧版本是这种感觉 |
[32:34] | They’re too fast. We have to find another way. | 他们太快了 我们必须换种方法 |
[32:41] | Forget about them. We’ll hold off the robots. | 别管他们了 我们去拖住机器人 |
[32:43] | We’ll take out their command center. | 我们去解决他们的指挥中心 |
[33:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:06] | Ray, hurry up. | 动作快点 雷 |
[33:08] | I can only hold them back for so long. | 我快要拖不住他们了 |
[33:14] | Where did you get your suit? | 你的战衣是怎么来的 |
[33:17] | Look, if you don’t let us disable | 如果你阻止我们关掉 |
[33:19] | your evil robot army, | 你的邪恶机器人军队 |
[33:21] | then the whole world will be destroyed. | 整个世界都会被毁灭的 |
[33:22] | They’re designed to bring peace. | 这些机器人是为和平而造的 |
[33:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:28] | I designed the robots. | 机器人是我设计的 |
[33:30] | What? | 什么 |
[33:30] | I am your great-great-great-great grandfather, | 我是你的曾曾曾曾祖父 |
[33:35] | the guy you have a bust of in your lobby, | 你大厅里那个半身像就是我 |
[33:36] | father of the robotics industry. | 机器人产业之父 |
[33:40] | You’re trying to tell me that you’re Sidney Palmer? | 你是在说你是西德尼·帕尔默吗 |
[33:43] | Sidney? | 西德尼 |
[33:45] | Wait, the bust in your lobby is of my stupid brother? | 等等 你大厅里的半身像是我的蠢兄弟 |
[33:51] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[33:53] | He must have gone to work for Felicity | 他肯定是在我从2016年消失后 |
[33:54] | in 2016 after I vanished. | 去给费利西蒂干活了 |
[33:56] | He allowed my tech to be perverted | 他任由我的技术 |
[33:57] | by the defense industry. That is so Sidney. | 被国防工业玷污 典型的西德尼作风 |
[34:00] | So that means that she’s not… | 也就是说她不是… |
[34:05] | I’m not a father. | 我没有做父亲 |
[34:08] | So we still need your help disabling the robots. | 我们还是要你帮忙关掉机器人 |
[34:13] | A-and why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你们 |
[34:17] | Because if you have even a drop of Palmer blood | 因为只要你身上还流着帕尔默家族的血 |
[34:19] | in your veins, you’ll do what’s right. | 你就会做正确的事 |
[34:35] | Looks like Raymond was able to sabotage his robot army. | 看来雷蒙德摧毁了他的机器人军队 |
[34:39] | Which means mopping up the rest of these guys | 也就是说消灭剩下的这些人 |
[34:40] | shouldn’t be a problem. | 不是问题了 |
[34:41] | Oh, it will be a problem. | 会有点问题的 |
[34:45] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[34:46] | I want to exchange this woman’s life | 我想用这个女人的命来换 |
[34:48] | for your captain, Rip Hunter. | 你们的船长里普·亨特 |
[34:51] | I have a better idea: | 我有更好的提议 |
[34:53] | her life in exchange for his. | 用她的命来换他的 |
[34:59] | Your son will be returned to you | 只要你保证让我们平安离开 |
[35:01] | as soon as you guarantee our safe passage. | 我就放你儿子回去 |
[35:04] | Don’t do it, father. | 别这么做 父亲 |
[35:06] | If you let them go now, | 你如果现在让他们走 |
[35:07] | they will only come back for us in the future. | 他们将来还是会回来找我们的 |
[35:10] | It’s your choice. | 你来选择 |
[35:14] | Your son is right. | 你的儿子说得对 |
[35:16] | We should kill them all. | 我们应该把他们都杀了 |
[35:21] | Put down your weapons! | 放下你的武器 |
[35:22] | – No, father. – Let my son go, | -不 父亲 -放开我的儿子 |
[35:25] | and I will let you leave in peace. | 我会让你们平安离开 |
[35:27] | You have my word. | 我向你们保证 |
[35:40] | Better find yourself a new mentor, kid. | 你最好给自己找个新导师 孩子 |
[36:12] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[36:13] | People seem to think we should have a heart-to-heart. | 大家好像觉得我们应该谈谈心 |
[36:16] | We don’t have hearts. Where does that leave us? | 我们没有心 那该怎么办 |
[36:18] | I’ve got a dozen reasons for killing you. | 我有很多理由杀你 |
[36:20] | You’ve got a dozen and one for killing me, so– | 你也有更多理由杀我 |
[36:23] | All the talk in the world is not gonna change a thing. | 说再多话也改变不了什么 |
[36:26] | Exactly, here’s my proposal. | 没错 因此我提议 |
[36:28] | I open this cell, we let our fists do the talking. | 我把牢房打开 我们用拳头说话 |
[36:40] | When I kill you… | 如果我杀了你… |
[36:42] | You take the jump ship, make your escape, | 你坐上逃生舰逃跑 |
[36:43] | live out the rest of your life anywhere you like. | 到任何你想去的地方度过余生 |
[36:50] | And if you kill me, well, | 如果你杀了我 |
[36:55] | it’s better than being locked up in this place | 也比被关在这里 |
[36:56] | like some kind of circus freak. | 跟个马戏团怪物似的好多了 |
[37:00] | I take that as a yes. | 那我就当你同意了 |
[37:02] | Sound the bell. | 开战吧 |
[37:10] | You don’t have to knock. | 你不用敲门 |
[37:11] | – It’s your room too. – Yeah, I know. | -这也是你的房间 -是啊 我知道 |
[37:13] | It’s just… things have been weird. | 只是…我们最近有点奇怪 |
[37:18] | Since I told you I had a love child | 是从我告诉你 我有一个 |
[37:20] | that I didn’t really have, | 其实不曾有过的爱子 |
[37:22] | or since you told me that you’re still in love with– | 还是从你告诉我 你一直爱着… |
[37:24] | You know what I love about you, Ray, is, | 你知道我爱你哪一点吗 雷 |
[37:28] | you always manage to find the bright side. | 是你总能正面看待事情 |
[37:31] | And no matter what, you never give up. | 不管发生什么 你总是不放弃 |
[37:33] | So please, don’t give up on us. | 请不要放弃我们的感情 |
[37:37] | I’m not giving up, | 我没有放弃 |
[37:39] | but it’s hard to ignore the math. | 但要忽略这个数字太难了 |
[37:42] | You and Carter have spent lifetimes together, | 你和卡特生生世世都在一起 |
[37:44] | and in each one, you’ve fallen in love, | 每一世你们都会相爱 |
[37:49] | so why would this lifetime be any different? | 为什么这一世会例外 |
[37:53] | Well, I never met you before. | 我以前没遇到过你 |
[37:59] | Look, Ray, Carter is my past. | 雷 卡特是我的过去 |
[38:04] | You are my future. | 而你是我的未来 |
[38:21] | Vandal. | 汪达尔 |
[38:22] | Oh, I didn’t expect you up and about so soon. | 没想到你这么快就恢复了 |
[38:25] | My father wanted me to rest, | 父亲让我好好休息 |
[38:27] | but I wanted to resume my studies. | 但我想继续学习 |
[38:29] | Oh, good boy. | 好孩子 |
[38:31] | So…where should we begin? | 那…先学什么好呢 |
[38:33] | Well, I was thinking Greek mythology. | 学希腊神话吧 |
[38:36] | Do you know the tale of Oedipus Rex? | 听过俄狄浦斯·雷克斯的故事吗 |
[38:38] | He was a prince of thieves before his father exiled him. | 他被他父亲流放前曾是盗贼王子 |
[38:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:43] | Well, because the king was a coward. | 因为国王是个懦夫 |
[38:47] | He had heard a prophecy that one day his son | 他听到预言说有朝一日他儿子 |
[38:49] | would take his crown, so he bound his boy’s feet | 会夺取王位 所以他捆住儿子的脚 |
[38:53] | and tossed him into the woods to die. | 扔进丛林 让他自生自灭 |
[38:58] | What did the boy do? | 后来这男孩做了什么 |
[38:59] | He did what he had to do. | 做了他不得不做的事 |
[39:02] | And one day, the prophecy came true, | 有一天 预言成真了 |
[39:04] | and the prince became a great and powerful king. | 王子变成了伟大而强大的国王 |
[39:11] | Though it wasn’t easy. | 不过这并不容易 |
[39:14] | Great things are never easy. | 伟大的事都不容易 |
[39:26] | Unfortunately, our interactions have done nothing | 很不幸 我们的介入没能阻止 |
[39:28] | to halt Per Degaton’s rise to power. | 皮尔·德加顿取得霸权 |
[39:33] | If anything, we’ve merely cemented it. | 反倒巩固了他的霸权 |
[39:40] | In fact, the virus, which wasn’t supposed to be | 事实上 本来要五年后 |
[39:42] | unleashed upon the world for another five years… | 才向世界释放的病毒 |
[39:45] | I’m sorry, Father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[39:50] | Will now be released in a matter of days. | 现在不日就将散播开 |
[39:54] | As you all know, our former chairman’s chair | 大家知道 前任主席 |
[39:56] | is in the Conglomerate passed to his son, | 将在企业集团的位置 传于其子 |
[40:00] | who due to his age elected me to act as his proxy. | 新主席年纪尚幼 命我辅佐代理 |
[40:08] | First order of business, | 新官上任第一把火 |
[40:09] | I would like to revisit our discussion | 我想重新探讨一下 |
[40:12] | concerning the population crisis | 企业集团外界 |
[40:14] | beyond the Conglomerate’s borders. | 人口过多这个问题 |
[40:16] | As we all know, we already have a solution. | 大家知道 我们已有解决途径 |
[40:21] | Did I do the right thing, Gideon? | 我做了正确的事吗 吉迪恩 |
[40:23] | Not committing murder is generally considered | 不杀人通常被认为是 |
[40:25] | the right thing, Captain. | 正确的事 船长 |
[40:29] | In this instance… | 但在这种情况下… |
[40:33] | I wonder. | 我不确定 |
[40:56] | We had a deal, Mick. | 我们说好的 米克 |
[40:58] | Kill me and you walk. | 杀了我 你就自由了 |
[41:01] | It’s what you wanted, isn’t it, | 这是你想要的 对吧 |
[41:04] | to get off the team? | 离开这个团队 |
[41:08] | I don’t know what I want anymore. | 我已经不确定自己想要什么 |
[41:10] | Truth is, it doesn’t matter. | 说到底 这根本不重要 |
[41:14] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[41:17] | Whether I stay or leave, I’m dead. | 不管我是走是留 都是死路一条 |
[41:21] | We’re all dead. | 我们都得死 |
[41:25] | Since I failed to bring you in, | 上次我没把你们抓回去 |
[41:26] | the Time Master’s want to bring me in, | 时间之主就想要抓我 |
[41:29] | and this time, they’re not gonna take any chances. | 这次他们势在必得 |
[41:33] | They’re called the Hunters, mercenaries, | 他们会派猎人 雇佣兵 |
[41:36] | and unlike me, there isn’t a human part left in them. | 那些人不像我 他们毫无人性 |
[41:40] | So they want to lock us all up in the Vanishing Point? | 他们要把我们困在消失点吗 |
[41:42] | The Hunters do one thing: | 猎人只做一件事 |
[41:44] | kill, | 杀戮 |
[41:45] | whenever, wherever, | 不管何时何地 |
[41:47] | and they’ll stop at nothing till every single one of us | 不把我们从历史中抹去 |
[41:49] | is erased from the face of history. | 他们誓不罢休 |
[41:54] | Do you have any suggestions as to how we might | 你有什么建议能让我们 |
[41:56] | outsmart them, Mr. Rory? | 以智取胜吗 罗里先生 |
[41:58] | Run. | 逃 |