时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:09] | I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time | 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | by the body I’d sworn my allegiance to: | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 |
[00:17] | the Time Masters. | 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:30] | Ray! Ray, I need you! Please! | 雷 雷 我需要你 坚持住 |
[00:32] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[00:34] | Well, not only did you fail to capture Savage, | 你们不仅没抓住萨维奇 |
[00:35] | you also exposed yourselves and your powers to him, | 还暴露了身份和能力 |
[00:38] | giving away the element of surprise | 把惊喜一次性 |
[00:39] | for now and all time. | 全给他了 |
[00:40] | I let you go, you’ll deliver the Waverider. | 我放你走 你就把乘波号交出来 |
[00:43] | Boys, ship’s all yours. | 小伙们 这艘飞船是你们的了 |
[00:44] | You’re a liability to the team. | 你会拖累团队 |
[00:46] | Only one of us is walking out of here alive. | 我俩只有一个可以活着离开这里 |
[00:52] | 和谐瀑布 1958年 | |
[00:58] | Tommy, promise me you won’t go too fast. | 汤米 答应我别开太快 |
[01:00] | You got to hold on to something, honey. | 你得找东西抓紧了 宝贝 |
[01:02] | Preferably me. | 最好抱紧我 |
[01:03] | Remember. Just ’cause you stole your grandma’s wheels | 记住 虽然你偷了你祖母的车 |
[01:05] | don’t mean you got to drive like her. | 但你不用像她那样开车 |
[01:06] | You run your mouth pretty fast. | 你嘴皮子倒挺快的 |
[01:08] | Let’s see if your car can keep up. | 看看你的车也那么快吗 |
[01:14] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[01:35] | Tommy, watch it! | 汤米 小心 |
[01:55] | Yo, James Dean! | 詹姆斯·迪恩 |
[01:57] | Are you– | 你没… |
[02:01] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:05] | I think that’s a comet or something. | 我猜是彗星之类的吧 |
[02:08] | It’s a meteorite, | 事实上 |
[02:11] | in point of fact. | 那是陨石 |
[02:13] | I was drawn to it as well. | 我也被它吸引过来了 |
[02:17] | Your presence out here was unexpected. | 你们不该来这里 |
[02:21] | Or perhaps that’s just another word for… | 或者换句话说这或许是… |
[02:25] | destiny. | 命运 |
[02:39] | I’m not the only one whose vision is blurry | 不会就我左眼 |
[02:41] | in their left eye, am I? | 看不清吧 |
[02:43] | Seeing three of everything? | 看东西有重影 |
[02:44] | That’s normal, right? | 很正常 对吧 |
[02:45] | Yes, as I mentioned before, | 对 我之前也说过 |
[02:47] | the effect of time travel on the human body | 时间旅行给身体带来的影响 |
[02:48] | increases with the length of each jaunt. | 会因为穿越得越久而越严重 |
[02:51] | So where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[02:52] | Harmony Falls, Oregon. | 俄勒冈州和谐瀑布 |
[02:53] | According to Captain Baxter’s intel, | 根据巴斯特船长提供的信息 |
[02:55] | Savage makes an appearance in this quaint little hamlet. | 萨维奇出现在这座奇怪的小村庄 |
[02:59] | What the hell is Savage doing in Pleasantville? | 萨维奇来欢乐谷干什么 |
[03:02] | Murder, apparently. | 显然是来杀人的 |
[03:05] | Several denizens of Harmony Falls | 几位和谐瀑布的居民 |
[03:07] | have been brutally slain, | 被残忍杀害了 |
[03:08] | and others have gone missing. | 而其他人失踪了 |
[03:10] | Kind of like Rory. | 有点像罗里那样 |
[03:12] | Reports are vague, but it seems like | 没有详细报道 不过看上去 |
[03:13] | the killer is an expert with knives. | 凶手擅长用刀 |
[03:15] | That sounds like Savage’s MO. | 听着像萨维奇的惯用招数 |
[03:17] | Yeah, but serial killing isn’t. | 对 但连环杀手可不是他的风格 |
[03:19] | Sounds pretty small-time for a guy | 对于和希特勒有交情的人 |
[03:20] | who’s has coffee with Hitler. | 这有点小儿科了 |
[03:21] | Yeah, well, clearly we have to assume that Savage | 对 所以我们要设想 |
[03:23] | has a larger, more nefarious plan. | 萨维奇有更邪恶的大计划 |
[03:25] | But since we’ve jumped back in time, | 但我们是穿越回来的 |
[03:26] | Savage isn’t expecting us here. | 萨维奇想不到我们会在这里 |
[03:28] | Savage is pretty good at hiding, | 萨维奇很擅长隐藏 |
[03:31] | even in a small town, | 哪怕只是个小镇 |
[03:32] | so how do you plan to find him? | 那你要怎么找到他 |
[03:34] | By investigating these murders. | 去调查这些凶案 |
[03:36] | Now, there has to be a common link | 这些受害人之间 |
[03:38] | between the victims, | 一定有关联 |
[03:39] | starting with the first. | 从第一个开始 |
[03:41] | A piano teacher was found slain in her home, | 一位钢琴教师在家里被杀害 |
[03:44] | which is now on the market. | 她的房子正在出售 |
[03:45] | There is, of course, crown molding. | 这自然是拱顶造型 |
[03:48] | All original floors. | 全是原来的地板 |
[03:50] | Stucco ceiling. | 粉饰过的天花板 |
[03:51] | There’s a small room above the garage, | 车库上面还有间小屋 |
[03:54] | suitable for live-in help. | 可以给佣人住 |
[03:56] | Oh, well, we don’t need a maid. | 我们不需要佣人 |
[03:58] | My husband and I get along just fine on our own. | 我们夫妻俩就能忙得过来 |
[04:02] | You know, I have a lovely Tudor style | 我在另一个镇上有处漂亮的 |
[04:05] | in another town. | 都铎式房子 |
[04:06] | A more…accepting one. | 那是个更宽容的小镇 |
[04:09] | Forward-thinking. | 思想更超前一些 |
[04:12] | No, that’s–that’s fine. | 没关系 这样挺好 |
[04:14] | I like my towns backward. | 我喜欢住在思想传统的小镇里 |
[04:17] | Dr. Matt Miller was found murdered | 马特·米勒医生是在 |
[04:19] | on the grounds of the asylum where he worked. | 他工作的精神病院里被杀害的 |
[04:22] | The sanitarium is in need of a replacement. | 病院亟需找人顶上他的位置 |
[04:24] | It’s a very impressive facility. | 非常棒的设施 |
[04:27] | I did my doctoral thesis on socio-pathology | 其实我的博士论文研究的是社会病理学 |
[04:30] | in relationship to serial murder, actually. | 与连环凶杀案的关系 |
[04:33] | Well, that’ll certainly come in handy around here. | 那肯定能在这里派上用场 |
[04:34] | We’ve been short-staffed ever since | 自从米勒医生突然逝世之后 |
[04:36] | Dr. Miller’s sudden demise. | 我们一直人手不足 |
[04:39] | Of course, I could never consider accepting a position here | 当然 没有我忠实的护士兼助理帮忙 |
[04:41] | without my faithful nurse/assistant. | 我是绝对不会考虑接受这份工作的 |
[04:45] | Yes, well, she looks like she’ll fit right in. | 好吧 她应该很快会上手 |
[04:52] | Meanwhile, Jefferson is the perfect age | 与此同时 杰佛逊的年龄 |
[04:54] | to discern the facts behind the disappearance | 最适合找出这些凶案 |
[04:56] | of three teenagers who went missing | 发生前一周 |
[04:58] | a week before these murders began. | 三个青少年失踪的真相 |
[05:00] | So Raymond and Kendra are shacking up, | 雷蒙德和肯德拉同居 |
[05:02] | Sara’s Nurse Ratched, | 莎拉成了拉契特护士长 |
[05:04] | and Jax’s the new kid in town. | 而杰克斯是镇上新来的青少年 |
[05:06] | Where does that leave me? | 那我该干点什么呢 |
[05:18] | We’re looking for the sheriff. | 我们要找警长 |
[05:20] | Well, you found him. | 正是在下 |
[05:21] | Bud Ellison. | 巴德·埃里森 |
[05:23] | How can I help you, folks? | 两位 有什么能效劳的 |
[05:25] | Special Agent Rip Hunter. | 我是特别探员里普·亨特 |
[05:26] | This is my partner, Leonard. | 这位是我的搭档 莱昂纳多 |
[05:29] | We are here to investigate the serial murders | 我们来调查困扰你们这个 |
[05:32] | which have plagued this sleepy old town of yours. | 平静老镇的连环凶杀案 |
[05:34] | Whoa. Now, slow down there, buddy. | 慢着 老兄 |
[05:37] | There ain’t no serial killer anywhere. | 这里根本没有什么连环杀手 |
[05:39] | All we got is some unexplained accidents is all. | 只是些解释不了的意外事故而已 |
[05:41] | How about you hand over those case files | 那你把卷宗交给我们 |
[05:43] | so we can decide for ourselves? | 让我们自己下结论如何 |
[05:46] | Or we can come back with a court order | 或者我们可以下次带着法院庭谕和 |
[05:48] | and a really nasty disposition. | 不那么令人愉快的调职令再来拜访 |
[05:53] | Anything for our friends at the bureau. | 非常乐意为联调局里的朋友们效劳 |
[06:00] | Nice work, partner. | 干得漂亮 搭档 |
[06:01] | You’re not my partner. | 你不是我的搭档 |
[06:03] | There’s only one person I ever trusted on this job, | 我只信任一个人做我的搭档 |
[06:07] | and we all know how that turned out. | 我们都知道结果是怎样 |
[06:12] | Schwinn Hornets. | 施温·霍内茨牌自行车 |
[06:14] | I had the very same one when I was their age. | 我像他们这么大的时候有辆一模一样的 |
[06:16] | Seeing white picket fences | 光是看着这些白色尖桩篱笆和 |
[06:18] | and perfect family houses, | 如此完美的家庭住宅 |
[06:20] | it’s enough to make one nostalgic. | 就足以让人怀旧了 |
[06:23] | Or nauseated. | 或者恶心 |
[06:24] | Oh, come on, Ms. Lance. | 拜托 兰斯小姐 |
[06:26] | Even someone as jaded as yourself | 就算是像你这样厌世的人 |
[06:27] | can’t deny how idyllic this time was. | 也不能否认这个时代是如此的诗情画意 |
[06:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:32] | If you’re white. | 如果你是白人 |
[06:33] | And a man. | 还是个男人 |
[06:35] | And straight. And– | 而且喜欢异性… |
[06:36] | Okay, okay. I get the point. | 好了 好了 我明白你的意思了 |
[06:38] | Dude, even if this town | 老兄 即使这个镇子 |
[06:40] | wasn’t full of small-minded idiots, | 没有充满心胸狭隘的白痴们 |
[06:41] | it’d still be creepy as hell. | 也已经够恐怖了 |
[06:43] | I used to watch all these old horror movies with my mom, | 我以前常和我妈一起看那种老式恐怖电影 |
[06:46] | and they all started off in places like this. | 故事都是在这种地方发生的 |
[06:48] | See, first it’s all perfect, | 刚开始一切看似完美 |
[06:51] | and then, boom, some alien monster beast thing | 然后突然外星怪物或野兽 |
[06:53] | starts killing kids on Lovers’ Lane. | 就开始在情侣小径上屠杀小孩了 |
[06:55] | I’m telling you, man. | 真的不骗你们 老兄 |
[06:59] | What is it? | 那是谁 |
[07:01] | An unhappy cheerleader. | 在伤心的啦啦队员 |
[07:03] | Now, that is scary. | 这倒真是蛮吓人的 |
[07:05] | That girl was from the newspaper articles Rip showed us. | 这女孩在里普给我们看的报纸上出现过 |
[07:08] | She knows the guys that went missing. | 她认识那些失踪的年轻人 |
[07:09] | Perhaps she can illuminate us | 也许她能提点我们 |
[07:11] | as to their whereabouts. | 那些人的行踪 |
[07:13] | Dude, can you not just say, | 老兄 你干嘛不直接说 |
[07:15] | hey, Jax, why don’t you go talk to her | 杰克斯 你就跟平常一样 |
[07:17] | and find out what she knows | 去找她聊聊 |
[07:18] | like a normal person. | 看她知道点什么 |
[07:19] | Hey, Jax, | 杰克斯 |
[07:20] | why don’t you just go do that? | 你去找她聊聊吧 |
[07:22] | All right. We mustn’t dawdle. | 好了 我们不能再磨蹭了 |
[07:24] | I believe our lunch hour is nearly at an end. | 我估计午休时间快结束了 |
[07:27] | Come along, Nurse. | 走吧 护士 |
[07:29] | Just so you know, | 我就是想让你知道下 |
[07:31] | Ra’s al Ghul taught me how to kill someone slowly, | 拉斯·厄尔·高福教过我如何 |
[07:34] | over the course of days. | 用数日慢慢杀死一个人 |
[07:43] | Hey, you mind if I sit? | 你好 我坐这你不介意吧 |
[07:46] | You can’t sit with him. | 你不能和他坐在一起 |
[07:47] | What is up with them? | 这些家伙怎么了 |
[07:53] | I-I don’t think they’ve seen anyone– | 他们应该没见过… |
[07:55] | Dip their fries in their milk shake before? | 把薯条蘸在奶昔里吃的人吗 |
[08:00] | Mm-mm, don’t knock it till you tried it, girl. | 先试了再说 小姐 |
[08:02] | No. | 不要吧 |
[08:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | – Okay, that’s really good. – Right? | -真的很好吃 -对吧 |
[08:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:14] | – I’m Jax. – Betty. | -我叫杰克斯 -贝蒂 |
[08:16] | Nice to meet you, Betty. | 很高兴认识你 贝蒂 |
[08:18] | Hey, Betty. | 嗨 贝蒂 |
[08:20] | Just because your boyfriend went AWOL | 虽然你男友失踪了 |
[08:22] | doesn’t mean you have to slum it with this loser. | 你也不用下贱地跟这失败者在一起 |
[08:26] | Why don’t you do yourself a favor, biff? | 何必给自己找事呢 蠢货 |
[08:28] | Keep walking before you really, | 在你难堪之前 |
[08:31] | really embarrass yourself. | 快点滚吧 |
[08:38] | What? You want to take a swing at me? | 怎么 你还想揍我一顿吗 |
[08:44] | Hey. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[08:47] | This isn’t over. | 这事儿没完 |
[08:51] | I am so sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:53] | – Uh, where were we? – No, that was amazing. | -我们说到哪儿了 – 不 刚才太棒了 |
[09:01] | Do you want to hang out tomorrow night? | 明晚一起出来玩吧 |
[09:04] | – It’s a date. – Okay. | -就这么定了 -好的 |
[09:12] | Well, now that we’re done moving in, | 我们都搬好了 |
[09:14] | care to dance? | 一起跳支舞吧 |
[09:17] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | So yesterday we kissed, | 昨天我们才接吻 |
[09:24] | and now today we’re married. | 结果今天就结婚了 |
[09:26] | Okay, I know it seems like we’re moving fast, | 我知道我们似乎进展得太快 |
[09:28] | but this is all pretend. | 但这都不是真的 |
[09:29] | Soon as we get a divorce, | 等我们离婚了 |
[09:32] | we’ll figure us out. | 再来谈咱们的事 |
[09:33] | In the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[09:36] | doesn’t mean we can’t have fun with it. | 我们可以享受这样的身份 |
[09:39] | This is a waste of time. | 这是在浪费时间 |
[09:41] | We should be out there looking for Savage, | 我们应该去寻找萨维奇的下落 |
[09:42] | not playing doctor. | 而不是扮演医生 |
[09:44] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[09:45] | I’d like to think | 我倒认为 |
[09:46] | that in a town with multiple murders | 一个发生多宗凶杀案和 |
[09:48] | and missing teenagers, | 有青少年失踪的 |
[09:49] | the local insane asylum | 镇上的精神病院 |
[09:51] | would be fertile ground for clues. | 能提供不少线索 |
[09:53] | Let’s start by reviewing the files | 我们先查阅每一位 |
[09:55] | of every inmate with a history of violence. | 有暴力历史的患者档案吧 |
[09:58] | If you wouldn’t mind getting me those files, nurse? | 能帮我把档案都找来吗 护士 |
[10:03] | Literally for days. | 慢慢折磨死你 |
[10:19] | Is that a new perfume I smell? | 你换新香水味了吗 |
[10:21] | You know, if you’re trying to drive everyone crazy, | 如果你想让每个人疯狂 |
[10:23] | I have to tell you, it’s working. | 那我告诉你 你做到了 |
[10:25] | I’m very busy right now. | 我现在很忙 |
[10:27] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你有什么问题吗 |
[10:28] | You don’t know how to have a good time. | 你不知道如何享受时光 |
[10:31] | Now, what you need | 现在 你需要一个 |
[10:32] | is a man who can show you one. | 能带你快活的男人 |
[10:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:44] | That was incredible. | 那一下真漂亮 |
[10:46] | Well, maybe next time, he’ll take no for an answer. | 也许下次他就会适可而止了 |
[10:49] | Uh, it’s not just him. | 不光是他 |
[10:53] | Most of the doctors here are looking for a good time, | 这里大部分的医生都在找人快活 |
[10:56] | and most of the nurses all say yes, | 而大部分的护士也都会同意 |
[10:58] | ’cause they’re looking to get married. | 因为她们都盼望着结婚 |
[11:00] | Oh. Not you, though. | 但是你不会 |
[11:02] | I’m… | 我… |
[11:04] | not really looking for a husband. | 我还不想找个男人嫁 |
[11:07] | Today’s my first day. | 我第一天上班 |
[11:09] | Care to give the new girl a tour? | 能带我这个新人四处转转吗 |
[11:16] | The files you asked for, doctor. | 这是你要的档案 医生 |
[11:18] | Excellent, nurse. | 干得不错 护士 |
[11:20] | I could also go for a cup of coffee. | 我还想要一杯咖啡 |
[11:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:24] | Black. Two sugars. | 黑咖啡 加两份糖 |
[11:28] | And the cafeteria’s over there. | 那边是自助餐厅 |
[11:30] | It’s better than what we serve the patients | 比病人吃的要好一些 |
[11:32] | but not by much. | 但也没好到哪去 |
[11:35] | What’s down there? | 那边是什么 |
[11:37] | Oh, that’s Hall H, | 那是H大厅 |
[11:38] | the restricted ward. | 是限制进入的病房区 |
[11:40] | It’s for Dr. Knox’s patients. | 里面都是诺克斯医生的病人 |
[11:42] | Violent psychotics. | 暴力的精神病患者 |
[11:45] | That part of the tour is worth skipping. | 那边我们还是不参观为好 |
[11:51] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[11:53] | I’m coming. | 马上来 |
[11:55] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎新邻居 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:58] | Thank you so much, Miss… | 非常感谢 小姐 |
[12:01] | Mrs. Knox. | 诺克斯夫人 |
[12:03] | Gail Knox, and this is my husband, Curtis. | 盖尔·诺克斯 这位是我的丈夫柯蒂斯 |
[12:07] | Lovely to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry, have– | 不好意思 我们… |
[12:51] | have we met before? | 之前见过面吗 |
[12:52] | I-I doubt it. | 应该没有 |
[12:54] | I–we just moved in from way out of town. | 我…我们刚从城外搬过来 |
[12:59] | I hope you like tuna surprise. | 希望你喜欢金枪鱼惊喜 |
[13:00] | Are you kidding? I love tuna surpri– | 没搞错吧 我喜欢金枪鱼惊… |
[13:02] | – Oh, my God– – Raymond! | -天啊 -雷蒙德 |
[13:04] | These are our new neighbors, | 他们是我们的新邻居 |
[13:06] | Curtis and Gail. | 柯蒂斯和盖尔 |
[13:09] | What a surprise. | 真是太惊喜了 |
[13:11] | Tuna surprise. So many surprises. | 金枪鱼惊喜 太多惊喜 |
[13:13] | Well, another reason why we dropped by | 我们过来拜访也是想告诉你们 |
[13:15] | was to let you know that we are having a soiree tonight. | 我们今晚有场聚会 |
[13:18] | Stop by anytime after 8:00. | 八点之后随时欢迎过来 |
[13:19] | We’re just across the street. | 我们就在街对面 |
[13:20] | Don’t bother to ring the bell. | 不用按门铃 |
[13:21] | No, you just walk right on in. | 没错 直接进来就行了 |
[13:24] | It’s that kind of neighborhood. | 这才是邻居嘛 |
[13:26] | Savage doesn’t think I recognize him, | 萨维奇觉得我没认出他 |
[13:28] | which means he won’t try to kill me. | 也就是说他不会杀我 |
[13:31] | He can’t steal my powers before I’ve found them. | 我的超能力还没发掘之前他是偷不走的 |
[13:33] | Don’t forget, we also have to figure out | 别忘了 我们还要搞清楚 |
[13:34] | why he’s killing the townsfolk. | 他为什么要杀小镇居民 |
[13:36] | Are you really eating that? | 你真敢吃那个吗 |
[13:37] | Say what you want about Savage. | 说说你对萨维奇有多了解 |
[13:39] | He makes one hell of a casserole. | 他做的砂锅菜很好吃 |
[13:40] | Yes, well, Mr. Snart and I | 我和史纳特先生 |
[13:41] | have been analyzing these forensic files. | 一直在研究这些法医档案 |
[13:44] | Which reveal nothing except | 我们只从中弄清了一点 |
[13:46] | Savage is very good at making people disappear. | 萨维奇非常擅长让人消失 |
[13:50] | Hmm, something you both have in common. | 这是你俩的共同点 |
[13:54] | Are we just gonna pretend like none of this happened? | 我们要当什么事都没发生吗 |
[13:57] | That Mick Rory wasn’t a part of our team? | 米克·罗里不是我们的队友吗 |
[13:59] | If you can just ice your best friend like that, | 如果你都能用冷冻枪对付你的挚友 |
[14:02] | I hate to think what you could do to us. | 我不敢想象你会对我们做什么 |
[14:03] | Right now, we need to stay focused on the mission. | 现在我们要专注于任务 |
[14:06] | Look, Savage is going to be busy | 在鸡尾酒酒会上 |
[14:07] | with this little cocktail party. | 萨维奇会忙得不可开交 |
[14:09] | Whilst you two keep an eye on him, | 你俩盯住他的同时 |
[14:10] | Sara and Martin have the opportunity | 莎拉和马丁就能找机会 |
[14:12] | to find out what he’s doing in the secret wing of that asylum. | 弄清他在那家精神病院的密室里做什么 |
[14:22] | If you’re looking for booze, | 如果你在找酒 |
[14:24] | you’re in the wrong office. | 你可来错地方了 |
[14:25] | Dr. Knox doesn’t drink. | 诺克斯医生不喝酒 |
[14:28] | But I know where Dr. Enbom keeps the good stuff. | 但我知道恩博姆医生把好东西都藏哪了 |
[14:44] | Oh, there you are, dear. | 亲爱的 你在这里啊 |
[14:45] | I could go for another glass of bubbly. | 我还想再喝杯香槟 |
[14:48] | Then I suggest you find a waitress. | 我想你该去找女服务员要 |
[14:52] | Well, I-I just assumed– | 我想… |
[14:54] | You assume wrong. | 你想错了 |
[14:55] | So why don’t you go ahead and get your own champagne? | 你何不自己去拿香槟 |
[14:59] | Wow, I guess this whole | 我猜跨种族通婚 |
[15:01] | interracial marriage thing really is a novelty. | 在这里真的很少见 |
[15:04] | Well, go ahead and let them stare. | 走吧 让他们看看 |
[15:06] | I’ve got the most beautiful woman in the room on my arm. | 我挽着这间屋里最美的女子 |
[15:08] | I couldn’t agree with you more. | 我十分赞同 |
[15:11] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[15:12] | Uh, thank you for inviting us. | 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[15:14] | Your home, is, um, very… | 你家很… |
[15:17] | normal. | 普通 |
[15:19] | Oh, we are just glad that you could attend. | 我们很高兴你们能出席 |
[15:22] | Let me fix you a drink. | 我给你倒杯酒 |
[15:26] | Okay, we need to split up. | 我们得分头行动 |
[15:28] | You check the back rooms, | 你去检查密室 |
[15:29] | and I’ll see what I can find up here. | 我看看这里有什么发现 |
[15:31] | Uh, you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[15:33] | Leaving you up here by yourself | 把你一个人丢在这里 |
[15:34] | with Savage? | 跟萨维奇待在一起 |
[15:38] | I’m pretty sure he’s not gonna kill me next to the canapes, Ray. | 我很确定他不会在此时此地杀我 雷 |
[15:42] | Go. | 走吧 |
[15:43] | I’ll let you know if I need help. | 需要的时候我会叫你 |
[15:50] | You’ve been so many places. | 你去过好多地方 |
[15:51] | It’s like you’ve had three lives. | 像是活了三世 |
[15:54] | Me, I’ve never left Harmony Falls. | 我从没有离开过和谐瀑布 |
[15:57] | That’s your first mistake. | 你得先改掉这个 |
[15:59] | This town sucks. | 这座小镇糟透了 |
[16:00] | Wow, you do not hold back. | 你真是心直口快啊 |
[16:03] | I’ve learned life’s too short. | 我知道人生苦短 |
[16:07] | So you have a girlfriend? | 你有女友吗 |
[16:09] | I just mean, seems pretty obvious you’re not into guys. | 显然你对男人不感兴趣 |
[16:14] | Uh, I, uh– | 我… |
[16:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:20] | We don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to. | 你不想谈我们就不谈 |
[16:22] | But just so you know, | 但是我要告诉你 |
[16:27] | I’m really good at keeping secrets. | 我的嘴很严的 |
[16:34] | Funny you should say that. | 你还真的说对了 |
[16:36] | I did | 我的确 |
[16:38] | kiss a girl once. | 亲过一个女孩 |
[16:41] | I didn’t think that made me a… | 我觉得那并不代表我是… |
[16:45] | – You know. – A lesbian? | -你懂的 -同性恋吗 |
[16:48] | What? | 什么 |
[16:49] | It’s not a bad word. | 又不是什么不好的词 |
[16:52] | Well, it is around here. | 在这里就是 |
[16:57] | Well, good thing I’m not from around here. | 好在我不是这里的人 |
[17:04] | Uh, Nurse Lance, may I have a word with you, please? | 兰斯护士 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[17:11] | Well, now I see what’s been going on. | 这下我知道怎么回事了 |
[17:13] | While I’ve been busy working, | 我忙着干活的时候 |
[17:14] | you were busy seducing that young woman. | 你却忙着勾搭那个年轻女子 |
[17:16] | Actually, I was liberating her. | 其实我是在帮她摆脱束缚 |
[17:19] | With an option to seduce her later. | 打算之后再勾搭她 |
[17:21] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[17:22] | This poor young woman | 这个可怜的年轻女子 |
[17:23] | will have to remain in the sexually repressive 1950s | 得一直待在性压抑的五十年代 |
[17:26] | long after you’ve returned to a timeship | 而你只管乘时间飞船 |
[17:28] | and disappeared from her life forever. | 永远离开她 |
[17:29] | You know what, Doc? | 知道吗 医生 |
[17:30] | I would love for someone to drop into my life | 我倒希望有人出现在我的生命中 |
[17:33] | and tell me that the future’s gonna be a better place. | 告诉我未来会更好 |
[17:37] | Get to Hall H! | 大家快去H大厅 |
[17:44] | Your husband must be a fool | 你丈夫肯定是个笨蛋 |
[17:45] | to leave a woman such as yourself alone at a party. | 才会把你这样的女子独自留在聚会上 |
[17:49] | He doesn’t seem like your type. | 他好像不是你喜欢的类型 |
[17:52] | That’s a rather interesting thing to say. | 这话真是有意思 |
[17:54] | You hardly know me. | 你不了解我 |
[17:58] | And yet I feel like I do. | 可我感觉我了解你 |
[18:01] | Let me ask you a question, Kendra. | 问你一个问题 肯德拉 |
[18:04] | Do you believe in past lives? | 你相信有前世吗 |
[18:20] | Do you believe in fate? | 你相信宿命吗 |
[18:22] | Fate is a prison. | 宿命是座监狱 |
[18:25] | When free will is gone, what’s left? | 没了自由意志 还有什么可谈 |
[18:28] | Destiny. | 命运 |
[18:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:41] | Yeah. I understand. | 好 明白了 |
[18:42] | Of course. I’m on my way. | 当然 我马上赶过去 |
[18:46] | Looks like we have to finish our discussion later. | 看来我们要晚点再聊了 |
[18:49] | One of my patients needs attention. | 我需要去照顾一位病人 |
[18:52] | Enjoy the party. | 好好享受聚会 |
[19:12] | Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. | 汤米 汤米 汤米 |
[19:14] | I-I thought the two of us had an understanding. | 我以为咱们达成了共识 |
[19:17] | I’ve allowed you and your cohorts | 我允许你和你的同伴 |
[19:19] | the occasional freedom to run free | 偶尔出去自由一下 |
[19:21] | and to feed your thirst, and then– | 满足你们的饥渴 结果 |
[19:25] | then you do something like this. | 结果你们却惹出这种事 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry, Mr. Palmer. | 抱歉 帕尔默先生 |
[19:40] | I’m unfamiliar with the term man cave. | 我不懂”男人密室”是什么意思 |
[19:43] | Oh, it’s a room in a basement | 就是地下室有个房间 |
[19:45] | where a dude goes to be alone or watch football. | 男人在那独处或看球赛 |
[19:47] | In Savage’s case, it’s kill people. | 而对萨维奇来说 就是杀人 |
[19:50] | So Ray and I break in and find out | 我和雷闯进去 弄清了 |
[19:52] | what Savage is doing in Harmony Falls. | 萨维奇在和谐瀑布干什么 |
[19:58] | Is tonight the Enchantment Under the Sea dance? | 今晚有海底魔法舞会吗 |
[20:01] | I got a date tonight | 今晚我约了 |
[20:02] | with Tommy Fuller’s cheerleader girlfriend. | 汤米·福勒的啦啦队女友 |
[20:04] | Turns out Betty’s boyfriend | 原来贝蒂的男友 |
[20:05] | was one of the missing high school kids. | 就是失踪的高中生之一 |
[20:07] | I think she knows more than she’s letting on. | 我认为她藏有秘密 |
[20:09] | Mm, she’s also a white girl | 她同时也是一个 |
[20:11] | in a very, uh, unenlightened community. | 很落后的社区里的白人女孩 |
[20:14] | So please, be careful when you’re out in public with her. | 所以你和她出现在公众场合时要小心 |
[20:17] | An immortal psychopath and racists. | 有永生者还有种族主义者 |
[20:19] | I’m beginning to like this quaint little town less and less. | 我越来越不喜欢这个奇怪的小镇了 |
[20:34] | How’s it going over there? | 你那边情况如何 |
[20:35] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[20:38] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[20:42] | Nothing all that hideous. | 没有那些可怕的东西 |
[20:44] | Except for a terrible collection of golf pants. | 除了收藏了许多高尔夫球裤 |
[20:48] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[20:59] | Ray? | 雷 |
[21:00] | Ray, it’s Savage. He’s back. | 雷 萨维奇回来了 |
[21:03] | Did you hear me, Ray? | 听到了吗 雷 |
[21:05] | You need to get out of there! | 快点离开那里 |
[21:07] | I think I found something. | 我好像有所发现 |
[21:08] | No, no, no, no. You don’t have time. | 不不不不 没时间了 |
[21:11] | He’s already inside. | 他已经进屋了 |
[21:39] | Don’t you ever get freaked out? | 你没害怕过吗 |
[21:42] | I mean, being in an insane asylum by yourself | 大半夜 独自一人 |
[21:46] | in the middle of the night? | 待在精神病院里 |
[21:48] | Freaked out? No. | 害怕 不会 |
[21:50] | Lonely? Yes. | 孤独 会 |
[21:55] | Actually, there is | 其实 医院里 |
[21:56] | one place in the hospital that scares me. | 有一个地方我不敢去 |
[21:59] | Dr. Knox’s restricted wing. | 诺克斯医生的禁区 |
[22:02] | Do you know what he’s doing to the patients down there? | 你知道他在那里对病人做些什么吗 |
[22:06] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:07] | I don’t like to think about it. | 我不喜欢想那种事 |
[22:09] | What do you like to think about? | 那你喜欢想什么 |
[22:21] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:22] | – Nothing. – I thought you said… | -没什么 -我以为你说 |
[22:24] | I-I just-I have to get back to work. | 我只是 我得回去工作了 |
[22:31] | You look great tonight. | 你今晚很美 |
[22:41] | Uh-I’m sorry. I thought that– | 对不起 我以为 |
[22:43] | No, don’t be sorry. | 不 不用道歉 |
[22:45] | It’s just, uh, | 只是 |
[22:46] | I thought girls from 1958 moved a little bit slower. | 我没想到1958年的女孩会这么主动 |
[22:50] | Girls from 1958? | 1958年的女孩 |
[22:53] | I mean, uh, | 我是说 |
[22:55] | I think we should get to know each other a little bit better first. | 我觉得我们应该先多了解对方一下 |
[22:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:01] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道些什么 |
[23:03] | Those guys back at the soda shop, | 冰饮店那些家伙 |
[23:06] | they mentioned something about your boyfriend going AWOL? | 说你男友失踪了 |
[23:10] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[23:11] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[23:13] | It’s kind of a long story. | 说来话长 |
[23:15] | Well, I got all the time in the world. | 我时间多的是 |
[23:18] | We were drag racing down on Route 7 with Davis and Billy | 我们在七号公路跟戴维斯和比利赛车 |
[23:22] | when Tommy’s car went into a ditch. | 然后汤米的车冲进了沟里 |
[23:27] | That’s when they found it. | 然后他们就发现了 |
[23:28] | Found what? | 发现了什么 |
[23:30] | This– | 这个… |
[23:31] | Been looking all over for you. | 我四处在找你 |
[23:33] | – Get out! – No! | -出来 -不要 |
[23:34] | Get out of the car! | 给我下车 |
[23:35] | Hey, get the hell off me, man! | 放开我 老兄 |
[23:38] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[23:46] | Get in! Get in! | 上车 上车 |
[23:50] | Go! | 快 |
[23:55] | Oh, come on! | 快啊 |
[23:59] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[24:10] | I am not playing anymore! | 不陪你玩了 |
[24:18] | Don’t worry, Betty. I’m gonna get you out of here. | 别担心 贝蒂 我会带你逃走的 |
[24:27] | Nice driving. | 车技不错 |
[24:28] | Hang in there. Gideon’s gonna fix you. | 坚持住 吉迪恩会治好你的 |
[24:31] | Who’s Gideon? | 吉迪恩是谁 |
[24:33] | Uh, a doctor, of sorts. | 算是 一位医生 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | You need to pull over, Jax. | 你得停车 杰克斯 |
[24:51] | Relax. | 没事的 |
[24:53] | Yeah, ’cause it’s not like I’m a black kid in a small town | 是啊 我不像小镇上载着血流不止的 |
[24:56] | with a white girl bleeding all over my seat. | 白人女孩的黑人小子 |
[25:02] | You were driving to beat the devil back there. | 你刚才超速驾驶[双关:打怪兽]啊 |
[25:05] | That explain why your car looks like hell? | 所以你这车才烂成这样吗 |
[25:07] | I need to get my friend to a hospital. | 我得送我朋友去医院 |
[25:09] | – Friend? – Yeah. | -朋友 -是的 |
[25:10] | And there’s more wounded on Lovers’ Lane. | 情侣小径那里还有更多伤者 |
[25:11] | Some–some kind of attack. | 我们在那遭到了袭击 |
[25:13] | What were you doing with this girl on Lovers’ Lane, boy? | 你和这女孩去情侣小径做什么 小子 |
[25:16] | There are kids back there that could really use your help, | 那里的孩子真的很需要你的帮助 |
[25:18] | and she needs medical attention right now. | 还有她需要立刻接受治疗 |
[25:20] | Put your hands on the car and spread ’em. | 双手分开趴在车上 |
[25:22] | Listen, you can play Boss Hogg all you want, | 听着 你想怎么装霍格老大都行 |
[25:25] | but I’m not gonna let that girl bleed to death, | 但我不能让这女孩流血致死 |
[25:27] | so I tell you what: I’m gonna get back in my car, | 听我说 让我上车 |
[25:29] | and I’m gonna take her to the hospital. | 把她送去医院 |
[25:47] | Gideon traced Jax’s last biosignature to this location. | 吉迪恩追踪到杰克斯最后在这里活动 |
[25:57] | Well, it seems you had good reason | 看来你担心 |
[25:58] | to be concerned for Mr. Jackson’s safety. | 杰克逊先生的安危是对的 |
[26:01] | Yeah, sucks being right all the time. | 每次都猜对真讨厌 |
[26:07] | She has suffered several severe lacerations. | 她身上有多处严重撕裂伤 |
[26:09] | I am attempting to cauterize the wound. | 我要尝试烧灼伤口 |
[26:11] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[26:13] | But I’m guessing Jax and Peggy Sue | 但我猜杰克斯和佩吉·苏的 |
[26:14] | had a pretty lousy first date. | 第一次约会搞砸了 |
[26:16] | Where is Jefferson? | 杰佛逊在哪 |
[26:17] | There was no sign of him in the car. | 他不在车里 |
[26:20] | These wounds don’t appear consistent with a knife. | 这些伤口不是刀伤 |
[26:24] | Correct. | 没错 |
[26:24] | I believe these lacerations were made by talons. | 我认为这些撕裂伤是由爪子造成的 |
[26:27] | It was Tommy. | 是汤米 |
[26:30] | Tommy Fuller, one of the missing teenagers. | 汤米·福勒 失踪的青少年之一 |
[26:32] | He was like a bird. | 他就像只鸟 |
[26:35] | He–he was like a bird monster. | 他就像只大鸟怪兽 |
[26:37] | Captain, analysis of Miss Seaver’s blood | 船长 分析西维尔小姐的血液后 |
[26:39] | reveals traces of silicate minerals. | 发现了硅酸盐矿物的痕迹 |
[26:42] | Miss Seaver, do you recall Tommy coming into contact | 西维尔小姐 你记得汤米有没有 |
[26:45] | with a meteor of some kind? | 接触过陨石之类的东西 |
[26:48] | The car crash… | 那场车祸 |
[26:50] | It was– | 那东西 |
[26:52] | it was glowing. | 那东西在发光 |
[26:54] | She’s talking about an Nth Metal meteorite. | 她说的是第N金属陨石 |
[26:56] | Say something that makes sense. | 说点我们能听懂的话 |
[26:58] | It seems Mr. Fuller has come into contact | 看来福勒先生接触了 |
[27:00] | with a meteorite with mutagenic properties. | 能诱发变异的陨石 |
[27:02] | Try again. | 再直白点 |
[27:04] | Apparently, Miss Seaver’s boyfriend | 显然西维尔小姐的男友 |
[27:05] | has been exposed to the same type of meteor | 接触了肯德拉 |
[27:07] | that Kendra came into contact with. | 碰到过的那种陨石 |
[27:10] | Me? | 我吗 |
[27:11] | Well, you and Carter. | 你和卡特 |
[27:13] | 4,000 years ago. | 四千年前 |
[27:15] | The meteorite which gave you your powers | 给你超能力的陨石和 |
[27:17] | appears to be of the same variety that mutated Tommy Fuller. | 诱发汤米·福勒变异的似乎是同一种 |
[27:20] | And I’m guessing it’s not curable. | 我猜无药可救 |
[27:22] | Well, I-I suppose, | 我想 |
[27:24] | if the talons which lacerated her left some mutagenic residue, | 如果她被爪子抓伤的地方有诱变残留物 |
[27:27] | – I could– – Yes or no? | -我可以 -到底行不行 |
[27:30] | Perhaps. | 可能行吧 |
[27:31] | Why don’t you get to work on that, Martin? | 那你去研究一下吧 马丁 |
[27:35] | Okay, so if Savage isn’t the one doing the killing, | 好吧 如果这些人不是萨维奇杀的 |
[27:38] | what is he doing in town? | 那他来这镇上干什么 |
[27:40] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[27:43] | We can take him down. | 我们能干掉他 |
[27:44] | The Amon Dagger. Where did you– | 阿蒙匕首 你从哪… |
[27:46] | Savage’s house. | 萨维奇家 |
[27:47] | All right, we need to proceed on two fronts: | 好了 我们要兵分两路 |
[27:50] | locate Jefferson and make an all-out assault on Savage. | 一边去找杰佛逊 一边全力袭击萨维奇 |
[27:53] | A full-on attack only plays to Savage’s strengths. | 全体出动正中萨维奇下怀 |
[27:56] | If we want to get him… | 如果我们想干掉他 |
[27:57] | We need to target his weaknesses. | 得瞄准他的软肋 |
[27:59] | Sadly, very few come to mind. | 可惜 想不到他有什么软肋 |
[28:02] | I can think of one. | 我知道一个 |
[28:04] | Me. | 我 |
[28:06] | He wants me, and he always has. | 他想得到我 一直都想 |
[28:09] | So if I can get close enough to him, then– | 所以如果我离他够近 那么 |
[28:11] | Then he’ll kill you. | 那么他就会杀了你 |
[28:13] | Thank you for the vote of confidence, | 谢谢你这么确信 |
[28:16] | but I don’t need your protection. | 但是我不用你保护 |
[28:18] | There’s no reason to go alone. | 你没必要一个人去 |
[28:19] | We’re part of a team for a reason. | 我们组队是有原因的 |
[28:21] | Yes, and the team seems comfortable with me doing this, | 是的 队友们对我这样做都没什么意见 |
[28:25] | so that makes it about you and me. | 只是你我之间意见相左 |
[28:34] | – Any updates? – We’re making progress. | -有新消息吗 -有进展了 |
[28:36] | In the meantime, we need to get ready to back Kendra up. | 同时我们的准备好支援肯德拉 |
[28:38] | She’s going into the asylum to meet Savage tonight. | 她今晚要去精神病院会萨维奇 |
[28:41] | Another opportunity for you to see Nurse Carlisle. | 你又有机会去见卡莱尔护士了 |
[28:45] | Yeah, and apologize. | 是啊 我要和她道歉 |
[28:49] | I warned you, Ms. Lance. | 我警告过你 兰斯小姐 |
[28:51] | Rushing a repressed woman from the 1950s | 催促一个20世纪50年代的禁欲妇女 |
[28:54] | into the freewheeling sexual mores of the 21st century– | 接受21世纪自由随性的性观念 |
[28:57] | Actually, I was the one who freaked out. | 实际上 是我自己吓坏了 |
[29:01] | Ever since I got brought back to life, | 从我复活至今 |
[29:04] | I haven’t really… | 我没有什么 |
[29:06] | experienced much in the way of feelings. | 感情经历 |
[29:09] | And then when Lindsey kissed me… | 林赛吻我的时候 |
[29:12] | It was like you were being kissed for the first time. | 感觉就像初吻一样 |
[29:17] | How romantic. | 好浪漫啊 |
[29:18] | It was more like terrifying. | 更多的是害怕 |
[29:20] | That’s the thing that sucks about feelings | 感情的坏处就在于 |
[29:23] | is, you realize how much you can hurt someone | 知道你会伤害别人多深 |
[29:27] | or… get hurt. | 或自己受伤多深 |
[29:31] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒醒 |
[29:37] | Do the words police brutality mean anything to you? | 你知道警察暴力的意思吗 |
[29:39] | You think this is brutal? | 这叫暴力吗 |
[29:41] | You’ll be begging for me | 等他收拾完你 |
[29:42] | after he gets through with you. | 你就会求我了 |
[29:44] | That’s enough, Sheriff. | 可以了 警长 |
[29:46] | Thank you. Leave us be. | 谢谢你 让我们单独待一会 |
[29:49] | This young man and I have a lot to discuss. | 我和这位年轻人还有很多话要说呢 |
[29:52] | Forgive my friend for his ignorance. | 原谅我的朋友愚昧无礼 |
[29:55] | You will learn that I’m much more enlightened. | 你会发现我开明得多 |
[29:58] | Well, I’ll take racist over crazy any day. | 不论何时我宁可要种族歧视也不要疯子 |
[30:01] | Oh, I would hardly describe | 我可不认为 |
[30:03] | what I’m doing here as– as crazy? | 我现在做的是疯子的行为 |
[30:06] | Therapy is nothing more than a process of self-discovery. | 治疗只是探索自我的过程 |
[30:10] | You’re about to experience an extraterrestrial power. | 你要体验的是来自天外的能量 |
[30:15] | Shall we begin? | 我们开始吧 |
[30:45] | What a piece of work is man. | 人类真是上天的杰作 |
[30:48] | When I was exposed to a meteorite, | 我被陨石辐射之后 |
[30:50] | I was blessed with eternal life, immortality. | 得到了永生 不死之身 |
[30:55] | But sadly, the effect of this meteorite turned out quite different. | 只可惜这块陨石的效果大不一样 |
[31:01] | But no less advantageous. | 但对我同样有利 |
[31:04] | Doc, you have a visitor. | 医生 你有客人 |
[31:23] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是个大惊喜 |
[31:25] | Is it a surprise… | 是惊喜 |
[31:27] | or fate? | 还是宿命 |
[31:29] | We didn’t get to finish our discussion the other night. | 我们那天晚上的话还没有说完呢 |
[31:32] | What of your square-jawed husband, Raymond? | 你方下巴丈夫雷蒙德的事吗 |
[31:36] | I didn’t come here to talk about my husband, | 我不是来聊我丈夫的 |
[31:39] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[31:41] | May I? | 我可以 |
[31:44] | May I take your coat? | 我可以帮你拿大衣吗 |
[31:51] | Make yourself comfortable. | 放松点 不要拘束 |
[31:53] | Nurse? | 护士 |
[31:54] | Nurse, I keep hearing voices in my head. | 护士 我一直出现幻听 |
[31:56] | My wife with another man, | 听到我妻子出轨 |
[31:59] | and it’s driving me crazy. | 要把我搞疯了 |
[32:01] | Well, maybe you should learn to trust your wife a little bit more. | 你应该学着更信任你妻子一点 |
[32:04] | Orderly? | 护理员 |
[32:06] | Show our new patient to his room. | 把我们的新病人带去病房 |
[32:09] | And don’t hesitate to give him a sedative | 如果他冷静不下来的话 |
[32:10] | if he doesn’t calm down. | 直接打镇静剂 不要犹豫 |
[32:13] | Right away, Nurse. | 马上去办 护士 |
[32:25] | I’m sure the kid is fine. | 那孩子肯定没事的 |
[32:27] | Jefferson and I, as you know, share a psychic connection, | 如你所知 我和杰佛逊心灵相通 |
[32:29] | but for some inexplicable reason, | 但不知道为什么 |
[32:32] | I can’t seem to reach him. | 我现在好像感觉不到他 |
[32:34] | I’ve grown so accustomed to our partnership, | 我已经习惯了我们的搭档关系 |
[32:36] | to suddenly be without him is disquieting. | 突然与他分开让我非常不安 |
[32:39] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[32:44] | So have you tried psychoanalysis before? | 你之前做过心理分析吗 |
[32:48] | No. | 没有 |
[32:50] | My husband thinks it’s baloney. | 我丈夫觉得那是胡说八道 |
[32:52] | Oh, is that so? | 这样啊 |
[32:54] | Well, my specialty is | 我的专长是 |
[32:56] | interpreting dreams. | 梦境解读 |
[32:58] | What do you dream, Kendra? | 你梦到了什么 肯德拉 |
[33:00] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[33:03] | I’ve dreamt of you before… | 我之前梦到过你 |
[33:05] | and me… | 跟我 |
[33:08] | together. | 在一起 |
[33:10] | Well, that’s interesting. | 那真有趣 |
[33:13] | And what do we do in those dreams? | 我们在你的梦里做什么 |
[33:17] | I’m afraid you’ll think me forward. | 我怕你会觉得我太主动了 |
[33:19] | Oh, but you are forward. | 但你已经主动了 |
[33:21] | Coming here in that dress? | 穿着这条裙子来到这里 |
[33:24] | Perhaps you should learn to embrace your desires | 或许你应该学着接受你的欲望 |
[33:27] | so the two of us can finally be together. | 这样我俩就终于能在一起了 |
[33:37] | Did you lose something? | 丢东西了吗 |
[33:40] | I was wondering how long | 我还在猜 |
[33:41] | you could play out this little charade. | 你这戏还能演多久 |
[33:44] | You show up on my doorstep, | 你出现在我家门口 |
[33:46] | and then my dagger goes missing? | 然后我的匕首就不见了 |
[33:48] | You must think me stupid | 你肯定以为我蠢到 |
[33:51] | not to suspect that your powers had emerged. | 不会怀疑你已经展现真我了 |
[33:58] | Well, well, well. | 好啊 好啊 好啊 |
[34:00] | An FBI agent moonlighting at the loony bin. | 联调局探员夜间在精神病院兼职 |
[34:03] | I’m afraid both of you boys have some explaining to do | 恐怕你们两位都得去局里 |
[34:06] | down at the station. | 解释一下了 |
[34:08] | Who else have you brought to the asylum tonight? | 今晚还有谁跟你来精神病院了 |
[34:10] | No one. No one! It’s just me. | 没了 没了 就我一个人 |
[34:13] | I hope you’re better at lying in your next life. | 我希望你下一世撒谎技术更高明 |
[34:22] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[34:23] | Just when you think you’ve seen everything. | 还以为什么都见识过了 |
[34:32] | Guess those missing kids are no longer missing. | 看来找到那些失踪青少年了 |
[34:36] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[34:38] | I released my test subjects. | 我把我的实验对象放出去了 |
[34:40] | The energy from the meteorite has changed them. | 陨石的能量改变了他们 |
[34:43] | I set out to build an army as powerful as you. | 我准备组建一支和你一样强大的军队 |
[34:47] | Pity they didn’t turn out nearly as beautiful. | 可惜他们不像你这么漂亮 |
[35:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[35:04] | It’s Jefferson. | 那是杰佛逊 |
[35:07] | Jefferson, it’s–it’s us! | 杰佛逊 是 是我们 |
[35:15] | Jax, don’t make me do this. | 杰克斯 别逼我这么做 |
[35:36] | I’ll deal with this lot. Find Kendra now. | 我来对付这些家伙 你快去找肯德拉 |
[36:04] | I can explain. Just not now. | 我可以解释 但现在不行 |
[36:15] | Perhaps it will turn out better in our next life, my love. | 可能我们下一世的结果会更好 亲爱的 |
[36:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:39] | It’s time to go. | 我们该走了 |
[36:42] | Not without Jefferson. | 不能丢下杰佛逊 |
[36:44] | Or whatever’s left of him. | 无论他变成什么样 |
[36:50] | Gideon was able to help me devise a gene therapy that will hopefully | 吉迪恩帮我设计了一个基因治疗设备 |
[36:54] | restore Jefferson and those at the asylum to their former selves. | 希望能让杰佛逊和精神病院的其他人变回原样 |
[36:57] | If genome bonding occurs, | 如果发生基因组键合 |
[36:59] | we should know right away. | 我们应该可以马上知道 |
[37:00] | Of course, we would never have had the slightest chance | 当然 如果不是你的话 |
[37:02] | of saving him were it not for you. | 我们根本不可能救他 |
[37:04] | Let’s not get sentimental. | 不要这么感性 |
[37:06] | Another minute, and things might have gone down very differently. | 下一次 事情发展可能会完全不一样 |
[37:09] | Despite your bravado, Mr. Snart, | 虽然你故作强横 史纳特先生 |
[37:12] | the actions that I witnessed last night | 我昨晚已经见证了 |
[37:13] | were nothing short of heroic. | 你真英雄的行为 |
[37:24] | It’s working. | 开始见效了 |
[37:35] | How are our friends doing over in Hall H? | H大厅的朋友们怎么样了 |
[37:37] | Whatever Dr. Stein gave those creatures seemed to have worked. | 斯泰因教授给那些家伙的药似乎起效了 |
[37:40] | They’re back to normal. | 他们恢复正常了 |
[37:45] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[37:47] | Not sure if I’m ever gonna get fully back to normal. | 不知道我能不能完全恢复正常 |
[37:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:02] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[38:04] | for rescuing me. | 救了我 |
[38:06] | Well, you rescued me first, | 你先救了我 |
[38:07] | so now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[38:11] | You have to go, don’t you? | 你要走了 是吧 |
[38:14] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[38:16] | Should’ve known better than to fall for a ninja. | 就不该爱上一个忍者 |
[38:23] | Who knows? Maybe I’ll be back one day. | 谁知道呢 也许有一天我会回来 |
[38:26] | And if so… | 如果有那么一天 |
[38:28] | you know where to find me. | 你知道上哪找我 |
[38:35] | So I felt bad about trashing your dad’s. | 撞坏你爸爸的车我很抱歉 |
[38:38] | I thought this might make up for it. | 希望这个能作为补偿 |
[38:40] | You bought me a car? | 你要送我这台车吗 |
[38:42] | I souped it up too. | 我还给它添了马力 |
[38:43] | In case of future monster attacks. | 以防被未来怪物攻击 |
[38:47] | I wish you didn’t have to go. | 我希望你不要走 |
[38:50] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[38:52] | And neither do you. | 你也是 |
[38:53] | Promise me you’ll get out of this town. | 向我保证你会离开这个镇子 |
[38:56] | The both of you. | 你俩都会 |
[38:58] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[39:00] | It’s a great big world out there, Betty. | 外面的世界很大 贝蒂 |
[39:01] | And it’s changing fast. | 而且变化很快 |
[39:04] | Maybe we’ll catch up down the road somewhere. | 也许我们将来还会在其他地方遇到 |
[39:13] | Hey. I was just packing up. | 我在整理行李 |
[39:15] | I thought you were back at the Waverider. | 我以为你回到乘波号上了 |
[39:17] | I just forgot something. | 我忘了件事 |
[39:19] | I forgot to say I’m sorry. | 我忘了跟你道歉 |
[39:21] | Look, I was wrong to think that I could | 我错了 我不该以为我可以 |
[39:24] | actually end Savage by myself. | 凭一己之力解决萨维奇 |
[39:25] | Just slow down. | 慢着 |
[39:28] | I made a mistake too. | 我也错了 |
[39:30] | I got so caught up playing house | 我太投入玩过家家 |
[39:32] | that I forgot about why we were really here. | 却忘了我们来这里的真正目的 |
[39:35] | And you will end Savage someday. | 终有一天你会解决萨维奇的 |
[39:39] | I guess the last thing a 4,000 years old demigoddess needs | 一个活了四千年的女半神最不需要的就是 |
[39:41] | is an overprotective husband. | 一个过分保护她的丈夫 |
[39:44] | What she needs is a partner. | 她需要的是一个搭档 |
[39:48] | What do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[39:54] | Partner. | 搭档 |
[40:06] | Well, look who’s up and around. | 瞧 有人可以下床了 |
[40:09] | Mm, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:11] | I guess I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[40:13] | Grey told me about what happened back at the asylum. | 灰老头告诉我精神病院的事了 |
[40:17] | You had the chance to kill me, and you didn’t. | 你本有机会杀我 你却没动手 |
[40:20] | After last night, I know enough about being a monster | 在昨晚当了怪物之后我真正认识到 |
[40:22] | to know that you’re not one. | 你不是怪物 |
[40:24] | Stop. I’m getting mistyeyed. | 够了 我都快流泪了 |
[40:27] | I just want you to know… | 我只想告诉你 |
[40:29] | about what happened with Rory? | 你对罗里做的事 |
[40:32] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[40:34] | You were protecting us. | 你是在保护我们 |
[40:35] | And that doesn’t make you a murderer. | 你不是杀人凶手 |
[40:37] | It makes you a part of this team. | 你是我们的队友 |
[40:38] | Jefferson, you should be resting. | 杰佛逊 你应该去休息 |
[40:40] | Man, I’m… I’m done laying around. | 老兄 我受够了一直躺着 |
[40:42] | I just want to get the hell out of Mayberry. | 我只想快点离开梅伯里镇 |
[40:44] | Agreed… we’re still waiting on Sara | 赞成… 我们还在等莎拉和 |
[40:46] | and the two lovebirds to get back. | 那对鸳鸯回到飞船上 |
[40:48] | Seems they’ve taken quite a shine to 1958. | 看来他们爱上了1958年 |
[40:53] | What on earth? | 怎么回事 |
[40:55] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[40:57] | Not this guy again. | 怎么又是这家伙 |
[40:58] | Captain, Chronos has breached the starboard hatch. | 船长 克罗诺斯攻破了右舷舱口 |
[41:01] | How is that possible? | 怎么会这样 |
[41:02] | Clearly, he’s received some new toys | 显然 上次和我们交手之后 |
[41:03] | from his Time Master friends since our last encounter. | 他的时间之主朋友给了他一些新武器 |
[41:05] | Gideon, seal the bulkheads from here until | 吉迪恩 把舱壁门关起来直到… |
[41:15] | Grey, come on! Let’s do this! | 灰老头 赶紧跟我合体 |
[41:17] | If we merge on the Waverider, | 如果我们在乘波号上合体 |
[41:18] | we could destroy the entire ship! | 可能会毁掉整个飞船 |
[41:19] | Are you not paying attention to what Chronos is doing? | 你没看到克罗诺斯已经在破坏我们的飞船吗 |
[41:23] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[41:24] | Get to the jump ship! | 快到逃生舰上 |
[41:31] | 1958’s swell and all, | 1958年挺棒的 |
[41:32] | but I miss the Internet… | 不过我想念网络和 |
[41:35] | and cell phones. | 手机了 |
[41:42] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[41:49] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[41:52] | Better question: | 应该问 |
[41:54] | why did they leave us? | 他们为什么抛下我们 |