Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇
[00:06] conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿
[00:09] I have assembled an elite team 我招募了一个精英团队
[00:10] to hunt him throughout time 穿越时间去寻找他
[00:11] and stop his rise to power. 并阻止他取得霸权
[00:13] Unfortunately, my plan is opposed 不幸的是 我的计划遭到
[00:15] by the body I’d sworn my allegiance to: 我曾发誓效忠的组织
[00:17] the Time Masters. 时间之主的反对
[00:19] In the future, my friends may not be heroes, 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄
[00:21] but if we succeed, 但倘若此举成功
[00:23] they will be remembered as legends. 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记
[00:30] The Time Masters discourage marriage, 时间之主反对婚姻
[00:32] but I fell in love 但我爱上了一个人
[00:34] and we had a child, Jonas. 我们有了孩子 乔纳斯
[00:38] – Maybe we could get a drink? – Are you asking me out? -我们喝一杯吧 -你是要约我吗
[00:40] Yes. Is that okay? 是的 可以吗
[00:42] I think my life’s complicated enough 我想我的生活已经够复杂了
[00:43] without throwing whatever this is into the mix. 我承受不了其他事了
[00:46] This is Star City. 这里是星城
[00:47] Yes, Star City, 2046. 对 2046年的星城
[00:50] It’s everything we’ve ever wanted. 这是我们追求的一切
[00:51] We could live like kings here. 我们在这里可以像国王一样生活
[00:56] You son of a bitch. 你这个混蛋
[00:57] You lay a hand on me again, you’ll burn too. 你再对我动手 我也会让你烧起来
[01:02] Go ahead, Jonas. 说吧 乔纳斯
[01:04] He’s listening. 他听着呢
[01:06] Hi, Daddy. We miss you. 爸爸 我们想你了
[01:08] – And love you. – And love you. -我们爱你 -我们爱你
[01:12] Anything else you want to say? 还想说点别的吗
[01:14] Come home soon, Daddy. 快点回家 爸爸
[01:20] Hi, Rip. 里普
[01:22] Not sure if you got our last message. 不清楚你能不能收到最后这条消息
[01:24] I told Jonas that you got caught up with work, 我告诉乔纳斯你工作忙走不开
[01:25] but I really thought you’d be home by now. 但我还以为你现在会回到家了
[01:30] London is– 伦敦这边
[01:33] Things have changed. 情况有变
[01:35] It’s hard to tell what’s going on 这里士兵众多 谣言四起
[01:37] with so many soldiers and rumors. 也不知道出什么事了
[01:42] I just want to know you’re all right. 我只要知道你没事就行了
[01:44] Wherever you are, 不论你在哪里
[01:47] whenever you are, 穿越到哪个年代
[01:50] I love you, Rip. 我都爱你 里普
[01:54] Go ahead, Jonas. He’s listening. 说吧 乔纳斯 他听着呢
[01:57] Hi, Daddy. We miss you. 爸爸 我们想你了
[02:00] – And love you. – And love you. -我们爱你 -我们爱你
[02:02] I’m sorry to interrupt, Captain. 抱歉打扰了 船长
[02:03] No, uh, not at all. Just, uh, catching up on work. 不打扰 我只是在看些资料
[02:07] What is all this? 这都是什么
[02:08] Just trying to connect the dots, 我想把事件联系起来
[02:09] find the optimal time to strike at Savage. 找到击败萨维奇的最佳时机
[02:13] And? 还有呢
[02:14] And the trail’s gone cold. 还有就是他下落不明
[02:16] In order to preserve the element of surprise, 为了出其不意
[02:18] I wager the best course of action 我猜想最佳行动方案就是
[02:19] is to travel further back in time, 回到更遥远的过去
[02:21] but nothing here indicates where to find him. 但这里并没有他行踪的线索
[02:24] Perhaps I can help you look. 或许我能帮你一起找
[02:26] I’ve been looking! 我一直在找
[02:29] I apologize. 不好意思
[02:30] It’s just the stakes are so high. 只是这赌注太大了
[02:33] I vowed to save my family, but I’m failing them. 我发誓要救我的家人 我却在辜负他们
[02:38] Perhaps I’m not the Time Master they need. 或许我不是他们需要的时间之主
[02:41] You must be. 你就是
[02:44] You’re the only one they have. 只有你能救他们
[02:47] Can’t Gideon help us? 吉迪恩能帮忙吗
[02:49] No. When a timeship returns to the Vanishing Point 不能 任务完成后时间飞船
[02:51] after a mission, 回到消失点时
[02:51] its CPU is updated from the temporal database, 中央处理器会从时间数据库更新资料
[02:54] which, given my rogue status, 但由于我对组织叛变了
[02:58] we are unable to do. 我们无法更新
[02:59] So, what you’re saying is 你的意思就是
[03:00] Gideon requires a software update. 吉迪恩需要更新软件
[03:04] Which explains why you’ve been holed up in here 所以我们上周才会被
[03:06] for the past week. 困在这里
[03:07] Has it really been a week? 都过去一周了吗
[03:11] And some of our teammates are getting just a tad antsy. 有些队友已经开始坐不住了
[03:18] I’m done. 我受够了
[03:19] Don’t mind him. 别理他
[03:20] He’s still sore about having to leave 2046. 他还在为必须离开2046年感到不爽
[03:23] I’m sore because I was recruited 我不爽的是我被招募进来
[03:26] for my unique ability to light things on fire. 是因为我有烧东西的特殊能力
[03:28] And now, I’m locked in the one place 可现在却被困在一艘飞船上
[03:31] where I can’t light things on fire: 我根本无法让任何东西
[03:34] a spaceship. 烧起来
[03:35] Where do you think you’re going? 你这是想去哪里
[03:38] Why? 怎么着
[03:39] You gonna clock me in the head if I don’t listen again? 我如果还是不听 你又要把我打晕吗
[03:46] Everything okay with you two? 你俩没事吧
[03:49] Yeah, peachy. 没事
[03:51] Captain, I’ve just intercepted a deep space transmission. 船长 我刚截获了外太空的一则信息
[03:54] It’s a distress signal from the Acheron. 是来自冥河号的求救信号
[03:56] – She’s the– – Flagship of the Time Fleet. -那是艘… -时间舰队的旗舰船
[03:58] Yes, I know that. Thank you, Gideon. 我知道 谢了 吉迪恩
[04:00] Systemic malfunction. 系统故障
[04:02] I’m stranded, unable to jump. 我被困住了 无法逃生
[04:03] Controls unresponsive. 控制系统无反应
[04:05] This is Captain Eve Baxter of the timeship Acheron, 我是冥河号的伊芙·巴斯特船长
[04:08] requesting critical rescue. 请求紧急救援
[04:13] And we care about this chick why? 我们为什么要管这个女的
[04:15] We don’t, but the Acheron’s computer 不是为了她 而是为了
[04:17] will contain the current intel on Savage’s whereabouts. 冥河号电脑上的萨维奇当前行踪资料
[04:20] Gideon, set a course 吉迪恩 设定航线
[04:22] for the Acheron’s position in deep space. 前往冥河号在外太空的位置
[04:24] – Yes, Captain. – Deep space? -收到 船长 -外太空
[04:26] I had no idea we had the ability 我还不知道我们能够
[04:27] to explore the unknown realms of the galaxy. 探索未知宇宙空间
[04:30] – Astonishing. – No. -太惊人了 -不
[04:31] What’s astonishing is that we’re acting 惊人的是我们还得像道路救援一样
[04:33] as roadside assistance for the people who’s chasing us. 去帮助追杀我们的人
[04:35] Doesn’t it seem suspicious, 难道我们刚好收到
[04:37] this distress call just happened to reach us? 这个求救信号不可疑吗
[04:41] How do we know it’s not a trap? 我们怎么知道这不是陷阱呢
[04:42] We don’t, but what we do know 无法确认 不过我们现在
[04:43] is that Savage’s trail has run cold. 找不到萨维奇的行踪
[04:44] And unless Gideon can upload the data 除非吉迪恩可以从冥河号
[04:46] – from the Acheron’s computer– – I’m in. -获取数据 -我赞成
[04:50] You are? 你赞成
[04:51] The sooner we end Savage, 我们越早解决掉萨维奇
[04:52] the sooner I get back to where I belong. 我就能越早回到属于我的地方
[04:54] Prison? 监狱里
[04:55] Any prison on Earth’s better than this one, Professor. 地球上任何一座监狱都比这里强 教授
[04:58] – Gideon. – Yes, sir. -吉迪恩 -在 长官
[05:01] Engines to full throttle. 全速前进
[05:03] Of course, Captain. 没问题 船长
[05:29] Professor Stein, Mr. Jackson, 斯泰因教授 杰克逊先生
[05:30] would you care to join the boarding party? 你们要一起登上冥河号吗
[05:32] A chance for an extra-vehicular docking maneuver? 有机会参加舱外对接
[05:35] What could be more exciting? 还有比这更刺激的吗
[05:36] I could think of a few things. 我就能想出来不少
[05:37] Let’s get this thing started. 咱们开始吧
[05:41] Hey, you think there’s something 你觉得那艘飞船上
[05:42] worth stealing on that ship? 有值得偷的东西吗
[05:44] I’m just looking for a change of scenery. 我只是想去别的地方待一会儿
[05:47] If that’s okay with you, boss. 你同意吗 老大
[05:50] Dr. Palmer. 帕尔默博士
[05:51] I leave the ship in your hands while we’re gone. 我们走之后飞船就交给你了
[05:54] And I leave him in yours. 那他就交给你了
[06:07] I’m having the strangest sensation. 我有种非常奇怪的感觉
[06:09] It’s like I’m ten years old again. 就好像我又回到了十岁
[06:11] You do a lot of space travel as a kid, Professor? 你小时候经常太空旅行吗 教授
[06:13] Only in my dreams, 自从第一次看了
[06:15] after I read my first issue of “Rick Starr: Space Ranger.” 《里克·斯塔尔 太空骑警》后我就做这种梦
[06:19] Space Ranger Stein? Yeah, I don’t see it. 太空骑警斯泰因 我可没看出来
[06:21] I wanted to travel through space, 我想要只靠
[06:24] surviving only by my wits and laser guns. 我的智慧和激光枪在太空旅行
[06:27] I even built a rocket out of cardboard boxes. 我甚至用纸盒做了一枚火箭
[06:31] What stopped you? 什么阻止了你的梦想
[06:32] NASA has rather strict guidelines regarding nearsightedness. 国家航空航天局对于近视要求很严格
[06:35] And smoking weed. 还有抽大麻
[06:37] Gideon, have you been able to link up 吉迪恩 你可以连接
[06:38] to the Acheron’s computer? 冥河号的电脑吗
[06:39] It appears a self-destruct code 飞船的时间导航系统
[06:41] has disabled the ship’s temporal navigation system. 似乎被一个自毁代码禁用了
[06:44] Well, what does that mean? 那是什么意思
[06:45] It’s possibly the result of a malfunction. 可能出了故障
[06:48] Just in case, Martin, I’m going to ask you 以防万一 马丁 我希望你能
[06:50] to remain behind here on the jump ship. 留在逃生舰上
[06:51] You’re telling us if something goes wrong, 你是说如果事情不顺利
[06:53] egghead’s in charge? 就由书呆子管事吗
[06:54] Break out the emergency gear. 启动应急装置
[06:56] Space Ranger has a job to do. 太空骑警收到任务
[06:59] Rip? Rip, I need an update. 里普 里普 汇报情况
[07:03] How about this update? 这个汇报怎么样
[07:04] They’ve boarded the ship! 他们登船了
[07:09] – We’ve been overrun! – Excellent. -我们被侵袭了 -很好
[07:11] Perhaps you’re not taking this seriously, Miranda. 也许你没认识到事态的严重性 米兰达
[07:13] – Gary? – Yes, Captain? -盖瑞 -在 船长
[07:14] Be a dear and open the portside bulkhead, would you? 乖乖把左舷舱壁打开 好吗
[07:16] Look, I enjoy a suicide mission as much as the next person– 我跟大家一样乐意执行自杀任务
[07:19] You heard me, Gary. 你听到指示了 盖瑞
[07:20] Yes, ma’am. 是 长官
[07:23] What’s the plan here? 你有什么计划
[07:24] Rip, you might want to grab hold of something. 里普 你可能要找个东西抓紧了
[07:25] Yes, I am! It’s called a gun! 我抓着呢 那东西叫枪
[07:27] Something else. Do it, please. 别的东西 快抓住
[07:31] Now, Gary. 就是现在 盖瑞
[07:36] Gamma-delta hatch opened. 伽玛-德尔塔舱口已经打开
[07:37] Explosive decompression has evacuated the time pirates. 爆炸性减压已解决掉时间海盗
[07:40] Seal hatch, engage time drive, and punch it. 关闭舱口 启动时光驱动引擎 加速撤离
[07:54] Well done, Lieutenant Coburn. 干得好 柯博恩中尉
[07:56] Well done? She nearly got us killed. 干得好 她差点把我们害死了
[07:58] The simulation equivalent, at least. 至少是在模拟中死掉
[08:00] She demonstrated unconventional thinking 她在面对敌众我寡的情况时
[08:02] against overwhelming numbers. 并未采用老套的措施
[08:04] You could learn a thing or two from her, 她身上有值得你学习的地方
[08:06] Lieutenant Hunter. 亨特中尉
[08:15] Declan was right. 德克兰说得对
[08:17] Teach me more. 再教教我
[08:25] Sir, I can explain. 长官 我可以解释
[08:26] Don’t bother, Lieutenant. 不必了 中尉
[08:28] Save it for your disciplinary hearing. 留到你的纪律聆讯上解释吧
[08:37] We can figure this out. 我们会有办法的
[08:38] – We’ll get through this together. – That’s just it. -我们一起面对 -就这样吧
[08:41] We can’t be together. We knew from the start. 我们不能在一起 一开始我们就知道
[08:44] Relationships are strictly forbidden. 恋爱是被严格禁止的
[08:46] There has to be a way to fix this. 一定会有办法解决的
[08:48] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[08:51] I need some time to think. 我需要些时间思考一下
[09:10] Stay close and stay alert. 跟紧我 保持警惕
[09:17] To quote every “Star Wars” ever made, 就像每集《星球大战》里说的一样
[09:19] “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” “我有种不好的预感”
[09:43] Valiant effort. 勇气可嘉
[09:46] Let the man go. 放开他
[09:50] Or else what? 我要不放呢
[09:53] Do as the man says. 照他说的做
[09:59] Who the hell are these guys? 这到底是些什么人
[10:00] These, Mr. Jackson, 这些人 杰克逊先生
[10:03] are time pirates. 是时间海盗
[10:21] Captain John Valor. 我是约翰·巴洛尔船长
[10:23] What happened to Captain Baxter? 你们对巴斯特船长做了什么
[10:25] She was on her way back to the Vanishing Point 她本来想把我们送到消失点关押
[10:27] to imprison us when we made our escape. 可我们半路逃走了
[10:29] But before we could take control of the Acheron– 不过我们还没来得及控制冥河号
[10:31] She destroyed her time drive in accordance with protocol. 她就按协议摧毁了时光驱动引擎
[10:34] The same protocol that said 还有根据这个协议
[10:35] another Time Master would come to her rescue. 另一位时间之主会来营救她
[10:37] Do I look like a Time Master to you? 你觉得我像时间之主吗
[10:39] You look like the kind of man 你像那种敢把
[10:40] who’d throw his grandmother out of an airlock. 祖母从气闸扔出飞船的人
[10:42] Nor am I a Time Master, 我也不是时间之主
[10:43] so you might as well just let us go. 你不如放我们走吧
[10:48] Correct me if I’m wrong. 看我有没有猜对
[10:50] You’re Rip friggin’ Hunter. 你他妈是里普·亨特
[10:53] I thought you’d be taller. 我还以为你个子要高些
[10:54] You never said you were famous. 你没说你这么有名
[10:56] Infamous. 是声名狼藉
[10:56] There was a time when he had men like me 他曾经让像我这样的人
[10:58] running scared all along the timeline. 在所有时间线都惶惶不可终日
[11:00] Unless you let us return to our ship, 如果不放我们回到船上
[11:01] a man named Vandal Savage will destroy the entire world. 世界就会毁在叫汪达尔·萨维奇的人手上
[11:05] Time Masters and pirates alike. 时间之主和海盗都不会幸免
[11:08] For once, we’re fighting on the same side. 这一次 我们得并肩而战
[11:11] That little slogan should come with its own shovel. 你们自己喊的口号自己解决
[11:14] – Prepare a boarding party! – Yes, sir. -准备登船搜刮 -好的 长官
[11:17] If I were you, 如果我是你
[11:18] I’d reconsider your plan, Mr. Valor. 我会三思而行的 巴洛尔先生
[11:20] Really? 是吗
[11:21] I gave my crew instructions to shoot any boarding vessel, 我已命令船员击毁所有登陆艇
[11:23] along with the ship launching it. 以及发射登陆艇的飞船
[11:25] With the great Rip Hunter on board? 连船上伟大的里普·亨特一起击毁吗
[11:27] I highly doubt it. 我深表怀疑
[11:28] You don’t know my crew. 你不了解我的船员
[11:30] They’re iron-willed and battle-hardened. 他们身经百战 意志坚定
[11:33] The most formidable warriors to navigate time and space. 是最令人生畏的时空战士
[11:38] Captain’s log. Stardate 837.9. 船长日志 星历837.9
[11:41] We’re awaiting word from the away team 我们在等候冥河号登陆小队
[11:43] aboard the Acheron. 传回的消息
[11:44] I hate to break it to you, 实在不想扫你的兴
[11:45] but you’re no Captain Kirk. 但你可不是寇克船长
[11:48] You’re Picard. 你是皮卡德
[11:49] But Picard was cautious, 但皮卡德小心谨慎
[11:51] pontificating, sort of sexless. 自命不凡 一点也不性感
[11:53] Well, tell that to Vash. 那你去和瓦什说
[11:55] And for the record, Picard was way hotter than Kirk. 顺便声明一下 皮卡德比寇克性感多了
[12:00] Ooh, Mick had it wrong. 米克说错了
[12:02] This ship isn’t a prison. It’s a torture chamber. 这船根本不是监狱 简直就是酷刑室
[12:05] Well, I don’t think Mick’s problem is with the ship. 我倒认为米克的问题不在这艘船
[12:08] You think it’s with me. 你觉得问题在我
[12:09] You did knock him out and force him to leave 2046 Star City, 是你敲昏他还逼他离开2046年的星城
[12:12] which is like Disneyland for felons. 那里就像罪犯的迪斯尼乐园
[12:15] He’ll get over it. 他会想通的
[12:17] Mick runs hot. He always has. 米克容易生气 他总是这样
[12:19] Once he calms down, everything will be back to normal. 等他冷静下来 一切就正常了
[12:22] Yeah, I bet that one sounded more convincing in your head. 是啊 我敢说那更能说服你自己
[12:27] I’d like to speak to Acting Captain Raymond Palmer. 我找代理船长雷蒙德·帕尔默
[12:30] Acting Captain. I like the sound of that. 代理船长 这称呼我喜欢
[12:33] I’m Captain Palmer. Who are you? 我是帕尔默船长 你是谁
[12:35] I’m the man holding your crew hostage. 你的船员在我手上
[12:37] Captain Palmer, I’ve informed Mr. Valor 帕尔默船长 我已经告诉巴洛尔先生
[12:39] of the fiery retribution you’ll rain down upon him 如果他不立即释放我们
[12:42] if we are not released immediately. 你就会让他尝尝复仇火焰的滋味
[12:49] I’m gonna make this real simple. 我简单点说
[12:51] You surrender your ship, and I’ll drop you off unharmed 你把飞船交出来 我就把你们
[12:54] at a place and time of your choosing. 安全送到你们想去的时空
[12:56] – You’ve got 10 seconds to decide. – Or else what? -给你十秒钟考虑 -不然呢
[12:59] If you want the Waverider for yourself, 如果你想要乘波号
[13:01] there’s no way you’ll fire on us. 那就别向我们开火
[13:02] Perhaps, but right now, 也许吧 不过现在
[13:04] I’ve got my sights set on your captain’s head. 你们船长的脑袋可在我手上
[13:06] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay. 等等 等等 好吧
[13:07] Just give me a chance to negotiate. 我们商议一下吧
[13:09] Ten…nine… 十 九
[13:11] – Maybe he’s bluffing. – Eight… -他可能只想吓唬我们 -八
[13:12] – Doesn’t feel like it. – Seven… -感觉不像 -七
[13:14] You don’t know Palmer, 你不了解帕尔默
[13:17] and how he survived the “Imperiex” onslaught. 不知道他怎么逃过了混沌帝王的突击
[13:23] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[13:23] Captain Hunter programmed me 亨特船长已设定我
[13:25] to execute certain protocols 一旦接收到特定关键词
[13:27] in response to specific keywords. 就执行特殊协议
[13:28] What does that mean in English? 这到底什么意思
[13:30] Strap yourselves in. 赶紧系好安全带
[13:31] We are on the move and preparing to fire. 我们正在前进并准备开火
[13:42] Great Scott! We’re under attack! 天呐 我们遭到攻击了
[13:44] Gideon, who’s firing at us? 吉迪恩 谁在向我们开火
[13:45] Captain’s orders. 船长的命令
[13:46] Palmer, you idiot! 帕尔默你这个白痴
[13:47] No, Captain Hunter’s. 不 是亨特船长下令
[13:48] Attacking the pirates who’ve taken the rest 攻击将其余登船人员
[13:50] of the boarding party hostage. 扣为人质的海盗
[13:51] – Pirates? – What are you doing, Gideon? -海盗 -吉迪恩 你在做什么
[13:53] Just a warning shot to let them know we mean business. 只是警告他们 我们是认真的
[13:55] My partner’s on that ship. 我搭档还在那艘船上
[13:58] D–Dr. Palmer? 帕 帕尔默博士
[14:00] Captain Hunter? Is anyone there? 亨特船长 有人在吗
[14:04] It’s up to you now, Martin. 现在就靠你了 马丁
[14:08] – Gilbert! – Yes, sir. -吉尔伯特 -是的 长官
[14:10] Set a pursuit course and prepare to return fire. 设定追踪航线 准备开火回击
[14:20] If you destroy the Waverider, 如果你摧毁了乘波号
[14:21] none of us are getting back home. 我们就都回不去了
[14:22] Don’t worry. 别担心
[14:24] I’m only targeting your ship’s life support systems. 我只瞄准了你们飞船的维生系统
[14:31] Now, if I were the weapons targeting system 如果我来设置冥河号上的
[14:35] on the Acheron… 武器瞄准系统
[14:38] where would I be? 我会设在哪里
[14:46] There’s a hull breach in the aft portion of the ship, 尾部船舱破损
[14:49] and the pirates have taken out the telemetry controls. 海盗们击毁了遥测控制系统
[14:51] Gideon, switch to manual. 吉迪恩 切换到手动模式
[14:53] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[14:55] If this is anything like a video game, 开宇宙飞船应该就像
[14:57] flying a space ship. 打电子游戏
[14:59] Where are you guys going? 你们要去哪里
[15:01] To deal with the hole in the ship. 去处理船上的那个洞
[15:03] Make sure Picard here doesn’t get us all killed. 别让皮卡德这家伙把我们全干掉
[15:06] Actually, I’m more like Sulu right now. 我觉得自己现在更像苏鲁
[15:08] Or Han Solo! 或者汉·索罗
[15:20] Target their thrusters and fire. 瞄准他们的推进器开火
[15:26] I said fire! 我说开火
[15:27] Sir, the weapons systems have been taken offline. 长官 武器系统被切断了
[15:30] – Manually. – Who else is on my ship? -人为的 -船上还有谁
[15:33] Oh, a good captain keeps his best weapons hidden 聪明的船长不会让敌人
[15:35] from his enemies, Mr. Valor. 找到他的致命武器 巴洛尔先生
[15:36] Find the saboteur! Bring him to me, dead or alive. 找到捣鬼的人 无论死活都把他带来
[15:39] I guess we’ll just have to follow your friends 我们只需跟着你的朋友
[15:40] till they’re out of air. 直到他们氧气用尽
[15:42] Shouldn’t take too long, given the size 鉴于船体上那个洞的大小
[15:44] of the hole in the hull. 不用等太久
[15:48] Here. 在这里
[15:53] Hail the crew of the Waverider. 向乘波号的船员打个招呼
[15:55] Rip, tell your crew to let us board, 里普 告诉你的船员让我们登船
[15:57] and I will happily save them. 我会很乐意拯救他们
[15:59] But either way, we are taking the Waverider. 不管怎样 乘波号都会是我们的
[16:03] Take the damn deal, Rip. 接受那该死的交易 里普
[16:05] A captain never surrenders his ship. 一个船长绝不会交出自己的船
[16:08] Besides, you’ll never catch Captain Palmer. 而且你绝对抓不到帕尔默船长
[16:10] He once outran Kanjar Ro himself. 他曾经比坎贾·罗跑得还快
[16:12] Who’s Kanjar Ro? 坎贾·罗是谁
[16:14] Engaging protocol now, Captain. 启动协议 船长
[16:16] – Awesome. – I wasn’t talking to you. -太棒了 -我不是跟你说话
[16:24] What the hell happened to ’em? 这是什么情况
[16:26] We were following a holographic projection 我们追踪的是一个全息投影
[16:28] which allowed the Waverider to slip away. 乘波号借机逃走了
[16:30] Giving secret commands to your crew. 给你的船员下达秘密指令
[16:32] Very clever, Captain. 这招很聪明 船长
[16:33] Throw them in the brig! 把他们关进禁闭室
[16:35] We’ll find your friends’ bodies. 我们会给你朋友收尸
[16:38] Eventually. 终有一死
[16:40] How long can you keep that up for? 你能坚持多久
[16:41] Not long. 不久
[16:43] I’m gonna run out of charge. 快没电了
[16:47] Be advised, the breach is only partially contained. 请注意 只堵住了部分缺口
[16:52] Guess we know the bulkhead doors are working. 幸好舱壁门还能正常使用
[16:55] Too bad we’re on the wrong side of them. 糟糕的是 我们在门的另一边
[17:10] Thanks for stopping by. 感谢你们过来看我们
[17:11] We’re gonna get you out of here. -别泄气 -不然还能怎样
[17:13] – Just hang tight. – Is there another option? -别泄气 -还有别的办法吗
[17:15] Don’t mean to rush you, Raymond, 不是想催你 雷蒙德
[17:16] but it’s getting cold in here. 但这里越来越冷了
[17:17] Normally I wouldn’t complain, but– 我一般不怕冷 但…
[17:19] Can’t you just open the doors, Gideon? 你就不能打开门吗 吉迪恩
[17:20] The bulkhead is designed to remain shut 舱壁门在缺口被封住前
[17:22] until the breach is sealed. 都会维持关闭状态
[17:23] Well, that’s not happening from in here. 我们对堵住缺口已无能为力
[17:25] How much time do we have until– 还有多长时间
[17:26] We’re dead? 我们会死去
[17:36] Captain Baxter. I’m Rip Hunter. 巴斯特船长 我是里普·亨特
[17:38] I’m here to rescue you. 我是来救你的
[17:40] I doubt it. You walked straight into a trap. 在我看来你是自投罗网了
[17:43] I will admit that we’ve encountered some… 我承认我们是遇到了些…
[17:46] unforeseen obstacles. 意料之外的阻碍
[17:48] Right. 没错
[17:49] But, we’re gonna get you out of here in a second. 但我们很快就能救你出去
[17:50] Mr. Jackson, will you please see what we can do 杰克逊先生 麻烦你看看
[17:52] about disabling this force field? 能不能解除这个力场
[17:53] You don’t think I’ve tried that? 难道我之前没试过吗
[17:56] But by all means, if you think this kid 但如果你觉得这孩子有更好的运气
[17:58] will have better luck. 那就尽力尝试吧
[18:00] – Whoa, who you callin’ kid? – I’m sorry. -你叫谁孩子呢 -抱歉
[18:02] – I meant criminal. – Actually, that’s me. -我指的是罪犯 -你说的人是我
[18:04] All of you. If we ever do get out of here, 你们都是 如果我们真的逃出去了
[18:06] the first thing I’ll do is take you 我要做的第一件事就是
[18:08] to the Vanishing Point to await trial 把你带去消失点
[18:09] before the Time Council. 交给时间理事会候审
[18:11] The great Rip Hunter, 伟大的里普·亨特
[18:14] but look at you now. 现在变成什么样了
[18:15] Yes, look at me now. 是啊 我现在变成什么样了
[18:17] Helping you break out of a pirate’s brig 来救出被海盗关在自己的
[18:18] aboard your own timeship. 时间飞船的禁闭室的你
[18:20] I don’t want help from a man who broke his oath, 我不需要你的帮助 因为你违背誓言
[18:22] stole a timeship, and decided to change history 偷走时间飞船 为了一己私欲
[18:25] for his own selfish reasons. 决定改变历史
[18:29] Doesn’t make any sense to me. 我无法理解你
[18:31] No, I don’t expect it would. 我也不指望
[18:36] Rip Hunter. 里普·亨特
[18:38] Miranda Coburn. 米兰达·柯博恩
[18:41] Those aren’t your real names, are they? 这不是你们的真名 对吗
[18:44] No, sir. 不是 长官
[18:45] And why is that? 为什么呢
[18:48] Because if our enemies knew our true identities, 因为如果敌人知道了我们的真实身份
[18:51] our ancestors and descendants across the timeline 整个时间线上我们的祖先后裔
[18:53] could be potential targets. 都可能是潜在目标
[18:54] As well as anyone else you might love. 包括你们的爱人
[18:57] Which is why… 所以
[18:58] Personal attachments are expressly forbidden 时间之主理事会明令禁止
[19:00] by the Council of Time Master. 私人感情
[19:01] And grounds for immediate discharge from service. 一经发现立即解除职务
[19:05] Do either of you deny that you were conducting 你俩有人否认你们的暧昧关系
[19:07] an illicit affair in violation of this council’s rules? 有违理事会的规定吗
[19:13] In that case, 既然这样
[19:15] I motion that we adjourn this disciplinary hearing 我提议将纪律聆讯推迟一小时
[19:17] for one hour to afford you the opportunity 给你们机会好好考虑
[19:20] to consider your response. 该如何答复
[19:23] Though I sincerely doubt there’s any answer 虽然我极度怀疑你们
[19:25] you can provide that will prevent this tribunal 能不能给出阻止你们被裁决
[19:28] from discharging you both from the Time Masters. 解除时间之主职务的答复
[19:40] I suppose this feels like a day at the beach for you? 我想你现在很轻松自在吧
[19:43] If I had to pick a way to die, 如果我必须选一种死法
[19:45] freezing wouldn’t be the worst. 冻死也不是太糟
[19:48] What’s it like? 那是什么感觉
[19:50] Dying? 死亡
[19:52] I imagine you’ve got a unique perspective. 我想你有独特的见解
[19:55] You know, it’s funny. 感觉很奇妙
[19:58] I mean, you’d expect it to be terrifying, 我们以为死亡很可怕
[20:01] just panic and fear. 会感到惊慌和恐惧
[20:05] What’d you feel? 你当时是什么感觉
[20:09] I guess lonely. 应该是孤独吧
[20:13] Yeah. 没错
[20:15] Like everybody I loved was a million miles away. 就像我爱的人都遥不可及
[20:21] I mean, I don’t like you, but at least I’m not dying alone. 我不喜欢你 但至少这次不用孤独死去
[20:27] Closest I ever came to dying was… 我离死亡最近的一次是在
[20:31] the day I met Mick. 我遇到米克的那天
[20:33] – Why does that not surprise me? – It wasn’t like that. -我能想象 -不是你想的那样
[20:37] It was my first day in juvie. 那是我第一天进少教所
[20:38] I was 14, and the smallest kid in there by far. 当时我十四岁 是那里最小的孩子
[20:42] Some of the older kids wanted to make sure I knew it. 有些年纪大的孩子想让我明白这点
[20:46] So they jumped me. 于是他们偷袭了我
[20:49] I fought back, but one of them had a shiv 我反击了 但其中一人手上有刀
[20:53] and I figured that was it 我以为完蛋了
[20:56] until Mick stepped in. 直到米克帮我解围
[20:59] And they didn’t mess with me after that. 之后他们再也没有欺负过我
[21:04] He’s been standing up for me ever since. 从此他一直支持我
[21:09] Let’s just hope he’s standing up for Rip and Jax now. 希望他现在在支持里普和杰克斯
[21:12] Who else is gonna take on those pirates? 不然谁能搞定那群海盗
[21:35] That’ll teach you to mess with a nuclear physicist. 这就是你招惹核物理学家的下场
[21:40] You ready? 准备好了吗
[21:41] Given I never designed the Atom suit for outer space, 我的原子侠战衣不一定适用于外太空
[21:44] I’m not exactly sure how to answer that question. 我不知道该如何回答这个问题
[21:46] While I’m gone, you’re captain. 我走了之后 你就是船长
[21:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:49] But I think we both know I’m in charge either way. 可咱们都知道不管怎样都得听我的
[21:52] Good luck. 祝你好运
[21:54] Gideon, open the hatch. 吉迪恩 打开舱口
[22:08] Sorry, Captain. 抱歉 船长
[22:10] I can’t jerry-rig the door open. 我无法启动应急操作把门打开
[22:12] Don’t worry, kid. 别担心 孩子
[22:13] It’s not your fault. It’s his. 不是你的错 而是他
[22:15] In case you’ve forgotten, Mr. Rory, 提醒你一下 罗里先生
[22:16] you volunteered to be part of this boarding party. 你是自愿上船的
[22:18] I volunteered to get away from my partner, 我是想和我的搭档分开一下
[22:21] who hasn’t been acting like my partner 自从听了你那些
[22:23] ever since you fed his head with fairy tales 拯救世界的童话故事之后
[22:25] about saving the world. 他就不像我的搭档了
[22:26] Your partner has a mind of his own, 你的搭档有自己的想法
[22:28] Mr. Rory, which is more than I can say of you. 罗里先生 而你就不见得了
[22:29] Are you saying that I’m dumb, Captain? 你是说我蠢吗 船长
[22:31] Let’s pretend, just for a moment, 我们暂且假设一下
[22:33] that you’re the captain, 你是船长
[22:35] stuck in the brig while the rest of your crew 被困在禁闭室里 而其他船员
[22:36] slowly perish on their damaged ship. 在受损的船上慢慢死去
[22:39] Now, what would you do to get yourself out of that predicament? 你要如何应对眼前的困境
[22:42] Oh, no brilliant ideas? Really? 没有高招吗 不会吧
[22:45] Why am I not in the least bit surprised? 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
[22:46] Shut your mouth, now! 立刻给我闭嘴
[22:48] Okay, let’s all just take a deep breath. 好了 大家都冷静一下
[22:50] Or what? You’ll punch me in the face, 不然你就打我一拳
[22:51] or burn me alive, 或者把我活活烧死
[22:52] or employ some other barbaric form of violence? 或者还有其他野蛮暴力的招数吗
[22:55] That’s why you recruited me, isn’t it? 这就是你招募我的原因 不是吗
[22:57] To hit, hurt, and burn? 打人 伤人 烧人
[22:59] No, I recruited you because you and your partner 不 我招募你是因为你是你搭档的
[23:00] were a package deal. 附赠品
[23:02] – What? – I’m sorry, Mr. Rory. -什么 -抱歉 罗里先生
[23:04] But a serial arsonist was never part of my plan 我绝不会找连环纵火犯
[23:05] to stop Savage, 帮我阻止萨维奇
[23:06] much less one with the IQ of meat. 更别说找一个蠢如草包的人了
[23:10] I didn’t mean to be so blunt. 我也不想说得这么直接
[23:13] If I could just have a moment of quiet, 能不能让我清静一会儿
[23:15] then perhaps I can think of a way 也许我能想到办法
[23:16] of getting us off this pirate ship. 逃离这艘海盗船
[23:21] I think I just beat you to it. 我比你先想到了
[23:25] Can anyone hear me? 能听到我说话吗
[23:26] What the hell do you think you’re doing? 你这是想干什么
[23:27] Me and the pirates are gonna have a little parlay. 我要和海盗们赌一把
[23:30] – Do not do this, Rory. – Too late. -别这样 罗里 -太迟了
[23:33] What do you want? 想怎么样
[23:34] I want to speak to Captain Valor. 我想见见巴洛尔船长
[23:36] – About what? – About a timeship. -有什么事 -时间飞船的事
[23:39] – I am warning you. – Shut up! -我警告你 -闭嘴
[23:43] I may have the IQ of meat, 我也许蠢如草包
[23:46] but I know how to cut a deal. 可我知道该怎么谈判
[24:16] I’m listening. 想说什么
[24:17] You want the Waverider. I want to go home. 你想要乘波号 我想要回家
[24:19] Where is home for a man like you? 你这种人也能有家
[24:21] 2016, Central City. 2016年 中城
[24:24] Of all the places in time, you want to go there? 有那么多时间和地点 你却想要去那里
[24:27] That’s right. 没错
[24:28] To the exact moment Hunter recruited me and my partner 到亨特招募我和我搭档
[24:31] on this suicidal mission of his, 参加他的自杀式任务的时间
[24:34] but, this time, 但是这一次
[24:36] I’m gonna tell him where to shove it. 我会告诉他死了这条心
[24:38] Let me get this straight. 说白了就是
[24:40] I let you go, 我放你走
[24:42] you’ll deliver the Waverider. 你就把乘波号交出来
[24:44] Yes. 是的
[24:46] Do we have an accord? 你同意吗
[24:48] You think your friends will believe you were able to escape? 你觉得你朋友会相信你能逃脱吗
[24:54] Not unless I do this. 除非我这么做
[25:01] How’s it going out there? 外边怎么样
[25:03] Good. 挺好
[25:04] By which I mean utterly terrifying. 其实是非常可怕
[25:06] I’ll have the breach sealed in two more minutes. 我两分钟内会封好缺口
[25:08] Okay. How’s your oxygen level? 好 你的氧气储量还有多少
[25:11] I think the technical term is lousy. 专业的回答是微薄
[25:15] Just two more minutes. 再坚持两分钟
[25:16] You got this. 你可以的
[25:20] Nothing quite like dying to make you think 只有死亡来临才会去审视
[25:22] about all the mistakes, all the wrong choices. 所有犯过的错 做过的错误决定
[25:25] Is this Leonard Snart coming to God 莱昂纳多·史纳特要在临终之时
[25:28] in his final moments? 向上帝忏悔吗
[25:29] Hardly. 显然不是
[25:31] Just wishing I could take a few things back. 只是希望能弥补一些事情
[25:35] I should’ve left Mick in future Star City. 我应该把米克留在未来的星城
[25:38] Why didn’t you? 你为什么没有那么做
[25:41] Without me to keep him in check, 没我管着他
[25:45] Mick can be a scary guy. 米克会非常可怕
[25:48] Agreed. 我赞成
[25:50] Hate to break it to you, but… 不想扫你的兴 但是…
[25:51] even if we make it out of here alive, 即便我们活着出去了
[25:54] you’re still gonna have a problem on your hands. 你还有个麻烦要处理
[25:57] And I’ve seen enough to know 我的经验告诉我
[25:59] that Mick’s in a dark place. 米克正身陷黑暗之中
[26:01] He’s not coming back. 他不会回来了
[26:09] Man, I can’t believe Rory sold us out. 想不到罗里竟然出卖我们
[26:11] No, actually I can. 不 其实能想到
[26:14] But still, man. 可还是不敢相信
[26:17] What choice did he have? 他别无选择了
[26:19] The crew left on the Waverider are most probably dead by now, 乘波号上的船员很有可能都死了
[26:21] and God knows what happened to Professor Stein. 也不知道斯泰因教授怎么样了
[26:24] It’s no wonder that Mr. Rory 也难怪罗里先生
[26:26] chose to save his own skin. 选择自保
[26:28] And what can I do about it? 我又能怎么办
[26:29] I’m stick in a pirate’s brig 被困在海盗的禁闭室里
[26:31] and I’ve lost both my ship and the loyalty of my crew. 丢了船还被船员背叛了
[26:34] You’re one to talk about loyalty. 你还有脸说遭背叛了
[26:37] Oh, but I am, Captain Baxter, 我还真有 巴斯特船长
[26:38] and not because I pledged an oath to serve as a Time Master, 不是因为我曾发誓当任时间之主
[26:42] but a long time ago, I made a far more important oath. 而是很久以前一个更重要的誓言
[26:50] When you call me a failure, Captain Baxter, 你说我是个失败者 巴斯特船长
[26:52] you’re right. 你说得没错
[26:54] ‘Cause I failed both my wife and my son. 因为我辜负了我的妻儿
[26:59] For betraying the Time Council 我完全不后悔
[27:00] I have absolutely no regrets. 背叛了时间理事会
[27:06] But failing to save my family? 但没能拯救我的家人这事
[27:14] That is something for which I will never forgive myself. 我绝不会原谅自己
[27:23] Time Master Declan? 时间之主德克兰
[27:26] I thought the tribunal was re-convening. 我以为还有一次裁决
[27:29] It’s been cancelled. 取消了
[27:32] Lieutenant Coburn assumed full responsibility for the affair. 柯博恩中尉承担了事件的全部责任
[27:35] The other Time Masters were moved by her argument. 其他时间之主被她说服了
[27:39] They dismissed the charges? 他们撤销了指控
[27:41] Once Lieutenant Coburn resigned. 只等柯博恩中尉辞职
[27:44] – Why would she do that? – It seems she believes in you. -她为什么要这样做 -看来她相信你
[27:48] Now you must prove to yourself and all of us 现在你必须向自己和所有人证明
[27:51] that you are indeed the man she believes you to be. 你确实是她期待的那样
[28:06] I thought we were done for. 还以为我们死定了
[28:08] Take heart, dear Captain. 振奋精神 亲爱的船长
[28:10] This battle is far from over. 这场战斗尚未结束
[28:12] Now, who would care to join me in a daring escape? 现在 谁想跟我来场勇者大逃亡
[28:16] – Space Ranger. – Indeed. -太空骑警 -正是在下
[28:31] Ray, don’t go nodding off on me. 雷 千万别打盹
[28:33] No, I wasn’t. 没 我没有
[28:36] I was just resting my eyes for a second. 我只想闭会儿眼
[28:38] You’ve got to stay with me, Ray. 你要打起精神来 雷
[28:39] Just stay focused on my voice, and keep talking. 注意听我的声音 继续说话
[28:42] – About what? – Anything. -说什么呢 -什么都行
[28:45] Like… 像是…
[28:46] what was your first pet’s name? 你第一只宠物叫什么名字
[28:49] – Slinky. – Is that a cat? -机灵鬼 -那是只猫吗
[28:51] Burmese python. 缅甸蟒蛇
[28:53] Yeah, I’m allergic to cats and dogs. 我对猫狗过敏
[28:56] Pretty much anything without scales. 基本上没有鳞片的都过敏
[28:58] Okay, then, enough about pets. 那好 不说宠物了
[29:00] Um, what’s your favorite color? 你最喜欢什么颜色
[29:03] Don’t have one. 没有最喜欢的
[29:05] Who doesn’t have a favorite color? 谁会没有最喜欢的颜色
[29:07] It’s kind of like having a favorite Beatle. 就像是在披头士里选最喜欢谁
[29:08] No, everyone has a favorite Beatle. 不 谁都有最喜欢的披头士成员
[29:11] Not me. 我没有
[29:12] Wouldn’t be fair to the other three. 对其他三人来说不公平
[29:14] Okay, fine, enough about pets, 好吧 不说宠物
[29:16] and colors, and Beatles. 颜色还有披头士了
[29:18] It’s a good thing we never went for that drink. 还好那次喝酒没约成
[29:20] This space date is going terribly. 这场太空约会太糟了
[29:27] Ray? 雷
[29:32] Are you still with me, Ray? 还能听见我说话吗 雷
[29:34] Ray? Are you there? 雷 你还在吗
[29:37] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[29:39] It’s all I have left. 我只剩这点氧气了
[29:48] Ray, are you there? 雷 你还在吗
[29:49] It seems that Mr. Palmer patched the hole in the hull, 帕尔默先生似乎修好了船体破洞
[29:51] allowing Mr. Snart and Ms. Lance to escape the engine room. 史纳特先生和兰斯小姐可以从机房出来了
[29:54] Okay, as soon as he’s on board, I need you 好的 一旦他回到飞船上 你就
[29:55] to close the cargo bay and seal the airlock, Gideon. 关闭货舱 密封气闸 吉迪恩
[30:03] Ray. 雷
[30:10] Ray! Hey, stay with me. 雷 坚持住
[30:12] I’m afraid Mr. Palmer has gone into cardiac arrest. 恐怕帕尔默先生的心脏骤停了
[30:15] Please, I can’t lose you too! 求求你了 我不能再失去你
[30:16] Ray, I need you! Please! 雷 我需要你 坚持住
[30:18] His chances of survival are less than 3,720 to 1. 他的生还机率微乎其微了
[30:21] Ray! 雷
[30:26] Ray, come on. You’re strong. 雷 挺住 你很坚强
[30:28] Please, Ray. Come back to me. 求你了 雷 快醒过来
[30:31] Ray! 雷
[30:34] Ray! 雷
[30:39] Could you please stop punching me in the chest? 别再捶我的胸口了
[30:41] Why do they always make it seem like it’s a good thing 为什么电影总要让人觉得
[30:43] to do in the movies? 这种桥段有用
[30:44] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死了
[30:47] I think I was, there, for a second. 有那么一秒我以为我真的死了
[30:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:53] You kids need a moment? 要给你俩独处的时间吗
[30:57] You okay? 你还好吗
[30:58] Mr. Palmer nearly died. 帕尔默先生差点死了
[31:00] Welcome to the club. 欢迎归队
[31:01] Gideon, what’s happening on the Acheron? 吉迪恩 冥河号现在什么情况
[31:04] Funny you should ask. 问得正好
[31:05] I just received a message from Mr. Rory. 我刚收到罗里先生的消息
[31:07] It seems he escaped capture 他似乎逃了出来
[31:09] and is now returning to the Waverider. 现在正返回乘波号
[31:10] Told you. 早说了
[31:12] Those pirates picked the wrong guy to mess with. 那些海盗惹错人了
[31:15] Since when does Rory even know how to fly the jump ship? 罗里什么时候学会驾驶逃生舰的
[31:18] How did he even find us? 他怎么能找到我们
[31:19] Actually, I did the flying. 实际上 是我在控制飞行
[31:21] He received quite a beating 他被那群海盗
[31:22] at the hands of the pirates. 狠揍了一顿
[31:25] That’s him now. 他来了
[31:42] You okay, Mick? 你还好吗 米克
[31:47] Boys! 小伙们
[31:49] Ship’s all yours! 这艘飞船是你们的了
[31:57] You son of a bitch. 你个王八蛋
[32:10] What are you doing, Mick? 你在干什么 米克
[32:12] I’m getting us home. Are you in? 准备回家 你要一起吗
[32:21] Yeah. 好啊
[32:24] Time to choose a side, I guess. 我想站队时间到了
[32:30] Chosen. 选好了
[32:33] Bastard! 混蛋
[32:35] Get them! 抓住他们
[32:36] I’ll get the time drive. 我去拿时光驱动引擎
[32:42] Is the Acheron’s jump ship still operational? 冥河号的逃生舰还能用吗
[32:44] Yes. 可以
[32:45] All right, go to it and get off the Acheron. 那就乘逃生舰离开冥河号
[32:47] I have some unfinished business with Mr. Valor. 我和巴洛尔先生的账还没算完
[32:50] I’m not leaving my ship. 我不会离开我的飞船
[32:51] And we’re not leaving you behind. 我们也不会撇下你不管
[32:53] So what’s the plan, Captain? 所以船长 你有什么计划
[32:55] Valor and his men substantially outnumber us. 巴洛尔和他的手下人数远超过我们
[32:58] We’re not going to be able to defeat them by conventional means. 我们依靠常规手段是无法打败他们的
[33:12] Mr. Rory is making his way to the engine room 罗里先生正在前往机房
[33:14] to access the time drive. 拿时光驱动引擎
[33:15] I’ll handle it. 交给我
[33:41] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[33:44] You’re losing. 你要完蛋了
[33:47] – Gilbert? – The time pirates are indeed -吉尔伯特 -时空海盗目前
[33:50] ten seconds behind you, and closing. 落后你们十秒 差距在缩小
[33:52] That doesn’t give us much time. 我们的时间不多了
[33:53] You think Rip’s plan will work? 你觉得里普的计划会成功吗
[33:54] Yeah, that’s what I thought. 嗯 我也是这么想的
[33:56] Step away from it, Mick. 离它远点 米克
[34:00] I’ll tell you what, Blondie. 金发美妞 我警告你
[34:02] Walk away and I won’t kill you. 走开 否则我就杀了你
[34:04] You know I can’t do that. 你知道我是不会离开的
[34:06] I like you, Sara. 我喜欢你 莎拉
[34:08] You got a lot of guts. 你很有胆量
[34:10] That’s why I’m only gonna kill you a little bit! 所以我才要干掉你个小贱人
[35:02] Captain Hunter? We’re in position. 亨特船长 我们已经就位了
[35:05] – Captain Hunter? – Yes, yes! -亨特船长 -收到
[35:07] I’m a little bit busy right now! 我现在有点小忙
[35:10] Be that as it may, we’ve run out of time. 尽管这样 我们已经没时间了
[35:15] Captain, the plan. 船长 那个计划
[35:22] We’re waiting for your signal. 我们在等你的信号
[35:38] – Gilbert? – Yes, sir? -吉尔伯特 -有何命令 长官
[35:40] I need you to listen to me very, 给我仔仔细细
[35:41] very carefully. 听清楚了
[36:00] Rip! We’re good! 里普 这边好了
[36:07] Bulkhead door closed. 舱壁门已关闭
[36:08] Explosive decompression has evacuated the time pirates. 爆炸性减压已解决掉时间海盗
[36:11] Thank you, Gilbert. 谢谢 吉尔伯特
[36:14] Please hail the Waverider. 麻烦连线乘波号
[36:16] Waverider, this is Captain Hunter. 乘波号 我是亨特船长
[36:18] We’ve regained control of the Acheron. 我们已经收复冥河号
[36:20] What’s your status? 你那边情况如何
[36:21] What are you gonna do, Snart? 你要怎么处置我 史纳特
[36:30] I suppose it wouldn’t be very fair 你帮我收复飞船
[36:32] if I arrested you after you reclaimed my ship 抓住约翰·巴洛尔
[36:35] and apprehended John Valor for me. 我还逮捕你是不公平的
[36:38] Happy to help out a fellow Time Master. 同为时间之主 我很乐意帮你
[36:41] Even though I don’t deserve that title. 虽然我不配拥有这个头衔
[36:44] I was wrong. You’ve proven that today. 你今天向我证明了我是错的
[36:47] You’re still one hell of a Time Master. 你还是名副其实的时间之主
[36:50] Which is why I’m giving you this. 所以我要把这个交给你
[36:54] – What’s that? – Gilbert? -这是什么 -吉尔伯特
[36:57] Using the Vanishing Point’s most current timeline data, 根据消失点最新时间线数据
[36:59] I calculate a 99.8% probability 我计算出你有99.8%的可能
[37:02] that you will find Vandal Savage 会在1958年3月俄勒冈州
[37:04] in Harmony Falls, Oregon, in March of 1958. 和谐瀑布找到汪达尔·萨维奇
[37:08] Thank you, Captain Baxter. 谢谢你 巴斯特船长
[37:11] I still don’t understand why you’re doing all this. 我还是不理解你为什么要这么做
[37:14] Before all this started, 执行这项任务之前
[37:15] I don’t think I would’ve, either. 我也搞不清楚
[37:17] We protect history, safeguard time itself. 我们的使命是保护历史 守护时间
[37:20] There is no higher calling. 不该有更高的使命
[37:23] It’s called love. 更高的使命叫爱
[37:27] Rip. Rip. 里普 里普
[37:30] Rip! 里普
[37:32] Look at me, Rip. 看着我 里普
[37:37] Please don’t be mad at me. 不要生我的气
[37:38] Oh, no, I’m not mad at you! 没有 我没有生你的气
[37:40] I–I was going to resign. 我准备要辞职
[37:43] I know and I couldn’t let you. 我知道 但我不能让你这么做
[37:46] This has always been your dream. 这一直是你的梦想
[37:48] Yes, but you are so much better at this than me. 没错 但你比我更胜任这项职务
[37:51] I–I can’t understand why you would– 我不明白你为什么
[37:53] why you’d give all that up. 要放弃这一切
[37:55] It’s funny, because you’re the one who made me realize 真有意思 是你让我明白
[37:58] that I could never be a Time Master. 我不适合当时间之主
[38:01] I found something with you, 我在你身上找到了
[38:03] something wonderful. 一件美妙的事物
[38:06] I found love. 我找到了爱
[38:09] That thing that the Time Masters 这是时间之主一直教导我们
[38:10] always taught us to hide from, 要藏起来的事物
[38:12] but they were wrong, Rip. 但其实他们是错的 里普
[38:14] Love’s no threat. 爱不具威胁性
[38:17] It’s beautiful, and powerful, 爱是美丽又强大的
[38:19] and once you know it, 一旦掌握了它
[38:23] love changes everything. 就能改变一切
[38:26] Like it changed me 就像它改变了我
[38:29] and that’s why I have to resign, 于是我决定要辞职
[38:31] because I could never belong to something 我绝对不能接受与真理
[38:33] that turns its back on the truth. 背道而驰的职务
[38:35] Suddenly my chosen profession seems 突然感觉我选择的职业
[38:37] so terribly unimportant. 似乎并不重要
[38:41] No. 不
[38:42] The world needs the Time Masters 世界需要时间之主
[38:45] and the Time Masters, most assuredly, 而时间之主非常需要
[38:48] need Rip Hunter. 里普·亨特
[38:51] My only wish is that one day, 我只希望有一天
[38:53] when you’re off traveling space and time, 等你不再穿越时空了
[38:57] you’ll realize what I have, and understand 你会明白我现在的想法
[38:59] why I’m doing what I’m doing. 明白我为什么要这么做
[39:02] I hope you think of me when that day comes. 我希望那天你会想到我
[39:05] I will… 我会的
[39:08] because I’ll be with you. 因为我会和你在一起
[39:22] I was just looking for you. 我在找你呢
[39:24] How are you feeling? 你怎么样了
[39:25] Good. Yeah. 挺好的
[39:27] Turns out I bounce back pretty quickly from hypothermia. 事实上我可以挺迅速地从体温过低恢复过来
[39:30] In fact, I managed to remember some of the things you said to me 还有 我依稀记得我濒临死亡时
[39:33] when I was almost dead. 你对我说的话
[39:36] You were wrong, B-T-W. 顺便告诉你 你搞错了
[39:39] You don’t need me. You don’t need anybody. 你不需要我 你不需要任何人
[39:42] I mean, you’re pretty amazing 你非常棒
[39:43] and I’m lucky to be your friend, 我很幸运有你这个朋友
[39:45] be on this mission together with– 跟我一起执行任务
[39:55] That’s…surprising. 挺惊喜的
[40:04] Okay. 好了
[40:05] I’ll say it. 我来说
[40:07] Why don’t we just drop him off back in 2016? 我们为什么不把他送回2016年
[40:10] Because my sister lives in 2016. 因为我的妹妹在2016年生活
[40:13] And your sister, and your wife. 还有你的姐姐 还有你的妻子
[40:16] So what exactly are we talking about here? 所以我们现在要怎么做
[40:18] Leaving Rory in the brig until we take down Savage? 在我们打败萨维奇之前 把罗里关在禁闭室
[40:21] No, no, no, no, the brig is unsuitable 不行不行 禁闭室不适合
[40:23] for long-term incarceration. 长期用来关人
[40:25] Leaving him free run of the ship is not an option. 绝不能让他在飞船上自由走动
[40:27] I’ll handle it. 我来处理
[40:29] By handling it, you mean murder? 处理的意思是”做掉”吗
[40:30] I said I’ll handle it. 我说了我来处理
[40:54] I told you that’ll be the last time you hit me. 我告诉过你那是你最后一次打我
[40:58] You were right. 你是对的
[41:02] That the plan? 有何计划
[41:04] Take me out in the middle of nowhere, 在无人之处干掉我
[41:06] where no one can find the body? 那我的尸体就无人发现
[41:11] I wish there were some other way, Mick, 我希望能以别的方式解决 米克
[41:14] but you’re dangerous. 但你是危险人物
[41:16] – A liability to the team. – Team? -你会拖累团队 -团队
[41:20] You and I were a team! 我俩才是团队
[41:24] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[41:27] People change. 人会改变
[41:29] You think you’re some kind of hero, 你以为你是什么英雄
[41:32] but deep down you’re still the same punk kid I saved in juvie. 但实际上你还是那个我在少教所救的坏孩子
[41:37] You haven’t got the guts. 你没有那个胆量
[41:41] You want to kill me? 你想杀我吗
[41:43] Kill me. 动手吧
[41:45] Only one of us is walking out of here alive. 我俩只有一个可以活着离开这里
[41:55] You’re right. 你说得对
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme