时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:07] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:09] | I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time | 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:12] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:14] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:16] | by the body I’d sworn my allegiance to: | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 |
[00:18] | the Time Masters. | 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:22] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:24] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:31] | We’re in the Temporal Zone. I don’t understand. | 我们停在时光穿梭区 我不明白 |
[00:33] | No one should be able to– | 应该没人能… |
[00:35] | A scan of the vessel suggests | 船体的扫描结果显示 |
[00:36] | that it is the bounty hunter, Kronos. | 是赏金猎手克罗诺斯在袭击我们 |
[00:42] | A crash landing– | 无法决定 |
[00:43] | in both place and time. | 迫降的地点和时间 |
[00:58] | Gideon, camouflage the ship. | 吉迪恩 把船伪装起来 |
[01:00] | This doesn’t look like the type of place | 这里不会是我们 |
[01:02] | we want to linger out in the open. | 想在外逗留很久的地方 |
[01:07] | That looks a lot like a Palmer Tech building, | 那栋挺像帕尔默科技大楼 |
[01:10] | but why does it have a Smoak logo on it? | 但为什么是斯莫克的标志 |
[01:14] | Wait, this is Star City. | 等下 这里是星城 |
[01:16] | I thought you said the timeline was safe. | 你不是说时间线安全了吗 |
[01:18] | Yes, Star City was intact in 2016. | 星城在2016年没有毁坏 |
[01:21] | This–this is 2046. | 但这是…这是2046年 |
[01:29] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[01:31] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:32] | I said don’t move. | 我说了不许动 |
[01:35] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[01:37] | It’s Sara. | 我是莎拉 |
[01:39] | Hey, Oliver, look. | 奥利弗 |
[01:40] | I know it’s been a long time. | 我知道有段时间了 |
[01:42] | But don’t you remember that Rip Hunter | 你是不是忘记 |
[01:44] | recruited us to become legends? | 我们被里普·亨特招募去当传奇了 |
[01:48] | I never heard of any Legends. | 我从来没听过任何传奇 |
[01:57] | Get back! | 退后 |
[02:05] | This guy a friend of yours? I don’t like him. | 这是你朋友吗 我不喜欢他 |
[02:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:12] | It’s called shooting back. | 这叫还击 |
[02:14] | Can’t be the Green Arrow. | 不可能是绿箭侠 |
[02:19] | That’s not Oliver Queen. | 他不是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[02:24] | Sure dresses like him. | 可穿得很像他 |
[02:28] | Shoots arrows like him. | 射箭也像他 |
[02:29] | Well, whoever he is, I don’t plan on sticking around | 不管他是谁 我可不想留在这里 |
[02:31] | to shish kebabbed by this dude. | 被这哥们儿串成肉串 |
[02:34] | Kid’s right. | 小兄弟说得对 |
[02:35] | Let’s stay behind and kill him. | 那咱们就在这干掉他 |
[02:39] | We need you in charge of the ship. | 你去控制飞船 |
[02:56] | All right, Rip. Tell us the truth. | 好了 里普 说实话吧 |
[02:58] | You’ve all seen how the timeline is malleable– | 你们都看到时间线固定前 |
[03:01] | in flux until it is set. | 是如何延展变化的 |
[03:02] | Well, this future is not set. | 这个未来还没固定 |
[03:06] | Remember when I told you it was dangerous | 还记得我说过你们对自己的未来 |
[03:08] | for any of you to know too much about your own futures? | 知道太多是非常危险的 |
[03:10] | Well, the events that you dread could very well come to be | 你害怕发生的事极有可能 |
[03:13] | due to your actions to prevent them. | 因为你去阻止而成为现实 |
[03:15] | You know what I think? I think you think too much. | 知道我怎么想吗 我认为你想太多了 |
[03:18] | Believe me when I tell you that the best thing | 我得说 为了你们自己和这项任务 |
[03:19] | for yourselves and for this mission | 现在当务之急 |
[03:21] | is to make the repairs to the Waverider here in 2046 | 你们要在2046年把乘波号修好 |
[03:24] | then head back to your own time | 然后回到你们的年代 |
[03:26] | and make sure that none of this ever comes to be. | 确保这些永远不会发生 |
[03:32] | Looks like the whole propulsion system’s jacked. | 看来整个推进系统都坏掉了 |
[03:35] | How do you even know what we’re looking at here? | 你怎么知道我们要在这里检查什么 |
[03:36] | Doesn’t matter if it takes you down the road or through time. | 只要肯费时间 其他就不重要了 |
[03:39] | An engine’s still an engine. | 引擎总归是引擎 |
[03:41] | How long will it take you to make repairs? | 要花多久才能修好 |
[03:43] | I’m not too sure, but it would go a lot faster | 不确定 要是有人帮忙 |
[03:45] | if I had some help. | 我会快一点 |
[03:46] | Maybe Kendra could lend me a hand? | 肯德拉或许能帮我的忙 |
[03:47] | Enlist whoever is free to help, | 谁有空就找谁帮忙吧 |
[03:49] | I have this to contend with. | 我得处理这个 |
[03:50] | This is the Neuromorphic Interface | 这是吉迪恩逻辑和导航模型的 |
[03:52] | for Gideon’s logic and navigation matrix. | 神经形态接口 |
[03:54] | Without it, Gideon cannot function. | 吉迪恩没了这个就无法工作 |
[03:56] | Well, that explains how we got stranded here in the future. | 难怪我们会被困在未来 |
[03:58] | Palmer Tech was working on | 帕尔默科技当时在研究 |
[03:59] | a self-learning, Neuromorphic Cortex. | 有自主学习功能的神经形态皮质 |
[04:01] | They surely would have gone to prototype by 2046. | 到2046年他们肯定已经造出原型了 |
[04:03] | We are going to need that prototype. | 我们需要那个原型 |
[04:05] | Ah, Palmer Tech is now Smoak Technologies, | 帕尔默科技现在成了斯莫克科技 |
[04:06] | but, uh, I’m sure I can still get us in. | 不过我还是能带大家进去 |
[04:08] | As I said, we must keep you and Ms. Lance | 我说过 你和兰斯小姐 |
[04:10] | separate from your future homes. | 不能接触你们未来的家园 |
[04:11] | In any case, there’s a reason | 总之 我招募这些 |
[04:13] | why I recruited individuals | 擅长偷盗他人财产的人 |
[04:15] | adept at misappropriating others’ property. | 是有原因的 |
[04:19] | It’s not money. It’s not jewels. | 不是钱财 不是珠宝 |
[04:20] | It’s not a valuable artifact. | 也不是什么珍贵文物 |
[04:22] | You’re just lucky I’ll steal anything right about now. | 你就庆幸我现在什么都肯偷吧 |
[04:24] | – As I suspected. – We’ll get your gizmo. | -如我所料 -我们会拿到你要的玩意 |
[04:27] | You just get this bucket flying again. | 你只管让这铁桶飞起来就行 |
[04:29] | – I’m coming with. – No, no you are not. | -我也去 -不 你不能去 |
[04:32] | You’re too emotionally connected to the city. | 你和这座城市有太多的羁绊 |
[04:34] | – We’ve been over this. – I’m over you. | -我们谈过这个了 -我受够你了 |
[04:36] | You got us on a mission | 你让我们为了你 |
[04:38] | to change the timeline for yourself. | 执行改变时间线的任务 |
[04:40] | And you won’t even let us look at our futures? | 却不让我们看看自己的未来 |
[04:42] | Now, I know this city better than anyone else, | 我比任何人都了解这座城市 |
[04:45] | and you’re gonna need me out there. | 你们需要我的帮忙 |
[04:47] | So, either I’m coming with, | 所以 要么我也一起去 |
[04:50] | or we can find out if the Time Masters | 要么就看看在教人打架方面 |
[04:52] | are as good at teaching people to fight | 是时间之主厉害 |
[04:53] | as the League of Assassins. | 还是刺客联盟厉害 |
[05:01] | So the rest of the team’s on a field trip to Palmer Tech, | 其他队友去以前的帕尔默科技 |
[05:04] | now Smoak Technologies. | 现在的斯莫克科技出勤了 |
[05:06] | Palmer Tech sounds better, right? | 帕尔默科技比较好听 对吧 |
[05:08] | Be honest. | 跟我说实话 |
[05:09] | Honestly, they sound about the same. | 实际上 听起来都一样 |
[05:11] | Even assuming our compatriots return | 就算我们的队友能拿回来 |
[05:13] | with a Neuromorphic prototype, | 那个神经形态原型 |
[05:14] | we’ll still need to prepare Gideon for the new device. | 我们也需要让吉迪恩适应新装备 |
[05:17] | And the engines could definitely use some loving. | 而且引擎也急需修理 |
[05:20] | Actually, I could use an extra pair of hands. | 实际上 我需要一个帮手 |
[05:22] | Well, Raymond, why don’t you and Ms. Saunders | 雷蒙德 要不然你和桑德斯小姐 |
[05:23] | continue repairing Gideon, | 继续修理吉迪恩 |
[05:25] | and I’ll assist Jefferson with the engines? | 然后我去帮杰佛逊修引擎 |
[05:34] | This is just a potential future. | 这个未来还没固定 |
[05:35] | It doesn’t matter if we kill anyone here, right? | 我们杀几个人没什么关系 对吧 |
[05:38] | Well, to avoid the risk of a paradox, | 为了避免产生时间悖论的危险 |
[05:40] | it’s probably best to refrain from killing anyone. | 也许我们还是不杀人比较合适 |
[05:45] | I’m not gonna promise anything. | 我可不能保证什么 |
[05:48] | My sister’s apartment used to be over here. | 我姐姐的公寓之前在这边 |
[05:51] | I seem to remember something | 我好像记得 |
[05:52] | about your father being a police captain. | 你爸爸是警察队长吧 |
[05:55] | – Your point? – Did one hell of a job. | -什么意思 -没把工作做好啊 |
[06:00] | My father and everyone else | 我爸爸和其他人 |
[06:01] | would never have let this happen… | 绝不会让这一切发生的 |
[06:05] | unless they were all dead. | 除非他们都死了 |
[06:11] | You really are pretty good at this. | 你还真挺擅长这个 |
[06:13] | Yeah, I was a shipyard welder in 1944. | 没错 我在1944年是个船坞焊工 |
[06:16] | No way. A real life Rosie the Riveter? | 不会吧 你是现实版铆钉女工萝西 |
[06:16] | 二战时期 男性大多参战 美国工厂大量职位空缺 铆钉女工萝西是激励百万女性投入工作的著名海报形象 | |
[06:21] | Is there anything you can’t manage | 任何事你都能 |
[06:23] | to put a positive spin on? | 往正面方向想吗 |
[06:25] | No, I got it: the DMV. | 我想到了 车管局 |
[06:29] | So you do have a dark side. | 所以你还真有黑暗的一面 |
[06:32] | You making fun of me? | 你在取笑我吗 |
[06:33] | Little bit. | 有点吧 |
[06:35] | Doesn’t mean I don’t find your unwavering optimism… | 我觉得你一直这么乐观 |
[06:39] | enjoyable. | 挺可爱的 |
[06:40] | I find watching you weld enjoyable. | 我觉得看你焊接也挺可爱 |
[06:45] | Dr. Palmer, in case you weren’t aware, | 帕尔默博士 提醒你一下 |
[06:47] | you are on an open channel, | 你们现在正在公放 |
[06:48] | and we can hear everything you’re saying. | 你们说的话我们都能听见 |
[06:50] | Is it too much to ask | 让大家专业点工作 |
[06:51] | for some professionalism around here, and– | 这个要求太过分了吗 |
[06:54] | why am I getting so upset? | 我为什么这么生气 |
[06:58] | One moment, please. | 稍等片刻 |
[07:01] | I’m not upset. You’re upset. | 我并没有生气 是你生气了 |
[07:03] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[07:04] | My elevated blood pressure confirms that you are. | 我的血压飙升 证明你有 |
[07:07] | I’m just– | 我只是 |
[07:09] | I’m just getting annoyed that those two | 我只是很烦那两个人 |
[07:10] | are talking instead of working. | 光说话不干活 |
[07:12] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[07:15] | – You like her. – Dude, you’re being crazy. | -你喜欢她 -老兄 你疯了 |
[07:17] | You do remember that we share | 你记得我们俩是 |
[07:19] | a psychic connection. | 心灵相通的吧 |
[07:20] | I can sense what you’re feeling. | 我能感觉到你的情感 |
[07:22] | If that were true, then you would shut up. | 要是这样 你就闭嘴吧 |
[07:23] | Hey, it’s no day at the beach for me, either. | 我现在也不轻松 |
[07:25] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[07:27] | Well, it doesn’t matter, | 没关系 |
[07:28] | ’cause I don’t stand a chance with her anyway. | 反正我和她不可能 |
[07:30] | Now, why would you say that? | 为什么要那么说 |
[07:32] | Because right now, my competition | 因为此时此刻 我的情敌是 |
[07:34] | is a billionaire genius who built his own super-suit | 给自己造了超级战衣的亿万富豪天才 |
[07:36] | and some other dude she’s known for 4,000 years | 和一个她相识了四千年 |
[07:38] | who she is destined to be with. | 命中注定会在一起的家伙 |
[07:40] | If I may offer one word of advice– | 我想给你提一点建议 |
[07:42] | I really wish you wouldn’t. | 你还是别提了 |
[07:43] | That word would be “Confidence.” | 我想你”自信点” |
[07:48] | You met my younger self. | 你见过年轻时候的我 |
[07:51] | I was quite the ladies’ man. | 我当时可是很有女人缘的 |
[07:54] | Put yourself out there. | 好好表现自己 |
[07:56] | Good things will happen. | 会有好结果的 |
[08:02] | Palmer Tech’s just two blocks up this way. | 从这边走两个街区就是帕尔默科技了 |
[08:05] | Or at least it used to be. | 或者说至少以前在那里 |
[08:08] | Take cover in there! | 快去那边找掩护 |
[08:16] | It’s like World War III out there. | 外面简直像第三次世界大战 |
[08:18] | It’s beautiful. | 太美妙了 |
[08:28] | We need to find another route. | 很快回来 |
[08:48] | Ms. Lance, don’t. Sara! | 兰斯小姐 别去 莎拉 |
[08:50] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[08:51] | You two–don’t move. We’ll be right back. | 你们俩呆着别动 我们去去就回 |
[08:53] | Right. | 好的 |
[08:55] | We’re not gonna sit here, right? | 我们不会就待在这吧 |
[08:56] | Imagine all the looting we can do in this chaos. | 想想我们能趁乱劫走的宝贝 |
[08:59] | Why don’t we stretch our legs at that bank we passed | 我们何不去往回走三个街区的银行 |
[09:01] | three blocks back? | 活动下筋骨 |
[09:14] | Drop your weapons, and hand over your wallets. | 放下武器 把钱包交出来 |
[09:17] | Wait, are you actually trying to mug us? | 等等 你真的准备抢劫我们吗 |
[09:19] | What is this, amateur hour? | 这算什么 外行当道吗 |
[09:21] | If you don’t do what my man says, | 你们如果不按我手下说的做 |
[09:23] | we’re gonna crush you into the pavement like a couple of ants. | 我们只能把你们当蚂蚁一样踩扁了 |
[09:27] | Really? | 搞笑吗 |
[09:28] | What do you say we teach these fellas a lesson? | 要不我们给这些人好好上一课吧 |
[09:31] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[09:41] | That’s what you get when you don’t follow directions. | 这就是你不听话的下场 |
[09:43] | Interesting. Hold this. | 有意思 帮我拿一下 |
[09:50] | Second thoughts… | 不如这样 |
[09:54] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪弄来这玩意儿的 |
[09:56] | eBay. | 易趣 |
[10:01] | Now, your boss will not be needing this. | 你们老大现在用不着这个了 |
[10:09] | Well, this has been fun, | 这确实很好玩 |
[10:10] | but I think it’s time to leave. | 但我们该走了 |
[10:12] | Leave? | 走 |
[10:15] | Why would we leave? | 我们为什么要走 |
[10:24] | Come on, sweetheart. | 来吧 甜心 |
[10:38] | Don’t move. | 站住别动 |
[10:42] | You– | 你 |
[10:43] | you are persistent. | 你还真是执着 |
[10:45] | I saw you get shot point-blank. | 我看到你近距离挨了一枪 |
[10:47] | It’s high-density Kevlar, now…who the hell are you? | 这是高密度凯芙拉纤维 你到底是谁 |
[10:50] | – Who are you? – I’m the Green Arrow. | -你是谁 -我是绿箭侠 |
[10:52] | Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩才是绿箭侠 |
[10:56] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[10:57] | Oliver Queen is dead. | 奥利弗·奎恩死了 |
[11:04] | How did Oliver die? | 奥利弗怎么死的 |
[11:06] | I don’t know. No one does. | 我也不清楚 没人知道 |
[11:08] | No one’s seen him since– | 自从大起义之后 |
[11:11] | – well, since the Uprising. – Uprising? | -就没人见过他了 -大起义 |
[11:13] | Is just what people called it when– | 大起义是人们给发生的 |
[11:16] | well, when all this happened. | 这一切所取的名字 |
[11:17] | 15 years ago, he brought an army with him. | 15年前 他率领着一支大军 |
[11:20] | – Who brought an army? – I did. | -谁率领着一支大军 -我 |
[11:27] | No, it’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[11:38] | How did you get off Lian Yu? | 你怎么从炼狱岛逃出来的 |
[11:41] | Say something, damn it! | 该死的 说话阿 |
[11:44] | Ms. Lance? Who is this? | 兰斯小姐 这是谁 |
[11:47] | Somebody very dangerous. | 一个很危险的人 |
[11:48] | Then now is not the right time for me to say it– | 虽然现在不该这么说 |
[11:50] | but please, remind me later to tell you that I told you so. | 但等下请提醒我告诉你我早说过了 |
[11:53] | How are you still alive, Slade? | 斯莱德 你怎么还活着 |
[11:55] | Slade. | 斯莱德 |
[11:58] | That’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time. | 很久没听人说这个名字了 |
[12:09] | How do you know my father? | 你怎么认识我父亲的 |
[12:11] | He called you Ms. Lance. | 他叫你兰斯小姐 |
[12:15] | Any relation to the late Captain Lance? | 你和已故的兰斯队长什么关系 |
[12:17] | If so, you must have heard stories about my father. | 如果有 你肯定听过我父亲的事 |
[12:20] | I knew your father. | 我认识你父亲 |
[12:23] | He was insane. | 他是个疯子 |
[12:25] | Seems to run in the family. | 而且好像还遗传给你了 |
[12:28] | I’m going to enjoy killing you– | 我会享受杀你 |
[12:32] | or we will. | 或者我们都会 |
[12:39] | Okay, bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[12:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:46] | All right. | 好啦 |
[12:48] | Grey and I have got the mains back online. | 我和灰老头将干线重新连上了 |
[12:50] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[12:51] | Ray’s working on something called the quantum manifold. | 雷在修一个叫量子歧管的东西 |
[12:56] | But I can’t seem to get this to cooperate. | 我好像修不好这玩意儿 |
[12:59] | Let me give it a try. | 让我来试试 |
[13:04] | Hey, you actually seem to know what you’re doing here. | 你好像很懂行啊 |
[13:07] | Uh, yeah, machines are kind of my thing. | 是的 机械我最懂了 |
[13:09] | Plus, I’ve been looking at the instruction manual | 而且我休息的时候一直在看 |
[13:11] | in my downtime, so… | 操作手册 所以 |
[13:13] | Most people can’t follow | 大多数人看操作手册 |
[13:14] | the instructions to build their new bookcase, | 都无法拼出一个新书柜来 |
[13:15] | and here you are working on a spaceship. | 而你现在却在修一艘宇宙飞船 |
[13:17] | A time-traveling spaceship from the future, no less. | 而且还是一艘来自未来的时间飞船 |
[13:21] | Well, when you put it like that, | 被你这么一说 |
[13:22] | I am kind of amazing. | 我有点受宠若惊 |
[13:24] | And humble. | 不要骄傲 |
[13:26] | Hey, if you ever have any bookcases need putting together– | 如果你要组装书柜的话 |
[13:30] | I’ll know who to call. | 我知道要找谁 |
[13:36] | So, Raymond, | 雷蒙德 |
[13:38] | you were working with Kendra earlier. | 你之前和肯德拉一起修理飞船时 |
[13:41] | I couldn’t help but notice | 我注意到 |
[13:42] | there might’ve been a little… | 你们俩之间似乎有一点… |
[13:44] | spark. | 火花 |
[13:46] | – Really? – Oh, yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[13:48] | It was quite apparent and if I’m not mistaken, | 挺明显的 而且如果我没搞错 |
[13:50] | I’ve noticed her throwing one or two glances your way. | 我发现她还朝你多看了几眼 |
[13:55] | Wow, that’s– that’s surprising. | 这我可没想到 |
[13:58] | – Is it? – Well, yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[14:00] | I don’t know, I hadn’t really considered her in that way. | 我不知道 我对她还真没那种想法 |
[14:05] | Why are you bringing this up? | 你为什么要提这些 |
[14:07] | Jeez, I feel like I’m back in high school. | 天呐 感觉像回到了高中 |
[14:10] | I honestly wouldn’t know. I skipped 10th grade. | 说实话我不了解这些 我高一跳级了 |
[14:12] | And 11th. | 还有高二 |
[14:14] | I haven’t really spent that much time with Kendra. | 我和肯德拉没怎么单独相处过 |
[14:16] | You know, other than time that we shared with her | 很多时候都是跟她的转世灵魂伴侣和 |
[14:18] | and her reincarnated soulmate, | 想杀我们的人 |
[14:20] | or people trying to kill us. | 一起相处 |
[14:22] | All the more reason to avoid personal attachments. | 所以我们更不该有私情 |
[14:27] | This ship may be large, but our group is small. | 这艘船或许很大 但我们人不多 |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:34] | Preaching to the choir, Professor. | 我本来也是这么想的 教授 |
[14:35] | We’re onboard the Waverider to save the world… | 我们登上乘波号是为了拯救世界… |
[14:39] | not hook up. | 不是乱勾搭 |
[14:40] | Yes, quite right. | 是的 没错 |
[14:54] | Hey, you, I’m terrible with names. | 你们听着 我记不住名字 |
[14:56] | – I’m gonna call you Fonzie. – Yeah! | -我就叫你方兹 -好 |
[14:58] | – I’m gonna call you Kenickie. – Yeah! | -叫你柯尼基 -好 |
[15:01] | Anyone else here need a name? | 还有谁要我赐名字 |
[15:02] | Your highness, can I get a moment of your time, please? | 殿下 我能占用您一点时间吗 |
[15:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:10] | Isn’t the future great? | 未来很棒吧 |
[15:12] | We really should be getting back to Rip and Sara. | 我们真该回去找里普和莎拉了 |
[15:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:16] | Cause I’m not looking to put down roots here. | 因为我可不想在这里扎根驻营 |
[15:19] | Why not? It’s everything we’ve ever wanted. | 为什么不呢 这是我们追求的一切 |
[15:22] | I got a gang that does everything I tell them to. | 我有一个帮派 对我言听计从 |
[15:25] | I got a fur coat. | 有裘皮大衣穿 |
[15:27] | I got a chalice. | 还有美酒喝 |
[15:28] | Speaking of. | 说到这个 |
[15:30] | – What about stopping Savage? – What about it? | -不管萨维奇了吗 -怎么了 |
[15:34] | You’re the one who said we’re in | 你说过我们加入 |
[15:35] | this for the score, remember? | 只是为了干一票 记得吗 |
[15:37] | We could live like kings here. | 我们在这里可以像国王一样生活 |
[15:39] | No cops, no heroes– | 没有警察 没有英雄 |
[15:41] | just some fool in a green hoodie. | 只有穿着绿色连帽衫的傻瓜 |
[15:43] | It’s Christmas every day. | 这里每天都是圣诞节 |
[15:46] | My sweet. | 我的甜心 |
[15:56] | Slade had a son? | 斯莱德有儿子吗 |
[15:59] | Look, Oliver tried. | 奥利弗尽力了 |
[16:01] | He tried to raise an army to fight Deathstroke, but… | 他想招兵对抗丧钟 但是… |
[16:05] | everyone just wanted to evacuate. | 大家只想离开这里 |
[16:07] | How can you save a city that doesn’t want to be saved? | 要怎么去拯救一座自暴自弃的城市呢 |
[16:12] | A moment. | 稍等片刻 |
[16:13] | Sara, I know what you must be thinking, | 莎拉 我知道你在想什么 |
[16:14] | but none of what has transpired here is your fault, | 但这里发生的一切都不是你的过错 |
[16:16] | nor do you have the means to change it, | 你也没有办法改变这一切 |
[16:18] | but Vandal Savage’s future is preventable. | 但可以阻止汪达尔·萨维奇未来的恶行 |
[16:22] | I implore you, | 求你了 |
[16:23] | please stay focused on our mission. | 求你专注于我们的任务 |
[16:30] | We’re very grateful for your assistance, | 非常谢谢你帮我们 |
[16:31] | but we really must be moving along to Smoak Technologies. | 但我们得出发去斯莫克科技了 |
[16:33] | What for? | 去干什么 |
[16:35] | That place has been cleared out for years, | 那地方已经关闭好几年了 |
[16:37] | but a lot of Felicity Smoak’s projects got relocated. | 但费利西蒂·斯莫克的许多项目都转走了 |
[16:40] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[16:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:49] | You didn’t say that Felicity’s equipment would be here. | 你先前没说费利西蒂的设备会在这里 |
[16:53] | Well, where else would you think it’d be? | 不然你们觉得会在哪里呢 |
[17:13] | Mr. Queen’s base of operations | 奎恩先生的行动基地 |
[17:14] | appears to have seen better days. | 已经今非昔比了 |
[17:17] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[17:20] | the place got attacked after Grant Wilson | 格兰特·威尔逊揭露奎恩是绿箭侠后 |
[17:21] | outed Queen as the Green Arrow. | 这地方就受到了攻击 |
[17:28] | Let’s just find what we’re looking for and get out of here. | 找到我们要的东西后就离开这里吧 |
[17:35] | Whoever’s there, get out. | 谁在那里 出去 |
[17:37] | I said get out! | 我说了 出去 |
[17:41] | Whoever you are, get out. | 不管你是谁 出去 |
[17:45] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[17:52] | Hello, Sara. | 你好 莎拉 |
[17:55] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[18:03] | – Is that– – Oliver Queen. | -那是不是 -奥利弗·奎恩 |
[18:08] | Everyone thinks that you’re dead. | 大家都以为你死了 |
[18:10] | They’re not wrong. | 没错 |
[18:12] | Put the arrow down, John. | 把箭放下 约翰 |
[18:13] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你是在自找麻烦 |
[18:16] | – John? – John Diggle Junior. | -约翰 -是小约翰·狄格尔 |
[18:22] | My dad is dead | 我爸爸过世了 |
[18:24] | because I couldn’t save him. | 因为我救不了他 |
[18:27] | I don’t deserve his name. I’m Connor Hawke. | 我不配用他的名字 我叫康纳·霍克 |
[18:30] | So you won’t take his name, | 那你不用他的名字 |
[18:32] | but it’s all right to parade around in someone else’s outfit? | 就能穿着别人的战衣到处巡游吗 |
[18:35] | Well, someone has to, | 总得有人穿 |
[18:38] | because last time that I checked, you were dead. | 因为我以为你死了 |
[18:41] | Everyone thought you were dead. | 大家都以为你死了 |
[18:44] | I’ve been trying to hold this city by myself | 我以为你不在了 |
[18:48] | because I thought you were gone. | 所以我独自努力守护这座城市 |
[18:56] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[18:59] | To Laurel, to my dad… | 还有劳蕾尔 我爸爸 |
[19:01] | – Felicity– – They’re gone. | -费利西蒂 -他们都不在了 |
[19:04] | – All of them. – What do you mean? | -所有的人 -什么意思 |
[19:09] | – Ollie– – Gone. | -奥利 -死了 |
[19:11] | What do you want me to say, Sara? | 你要我怎么说 莎拉 |
[19:13] | 30 years ago, you and Ray hopped on a spaceship, | 三十年前 你和雷跳上了飞船 |
[19:18] | – and you never came back. – We will. | -就再也没回来 -会回来的 |
[19:19] | I don’t want to say that… | 我不想这么说 |
[19:22] | things would have ended differently | 如果当时你和雷没离开 |
[19:24] | if you and Ray had been here, but– | 事情的结果也许会不一样 但 |
[19:25] | But if we were, it could’ve made the difference. | 但如果我们没离开 事情可能会不一样 |
[19:30] | You thought I was dead. What are you doing here? | 你都以为我死了 还来干什么 |
[19:33] | We were looking for a Neuromorphic Prototype | 我们要找费利西蒂·斯莫克当年在研究的 |
[19:35] | that Felicity Smoak was working on. | 神经形态原型 |
[19:37] | Felicity left after everything that happened. | 遭遇这一切后费利西蒂就离开了 |
[19:40] | Everything her company was working on | 她公司所有的研究 |
[19:42] | is being kept in a warehouse at Adams and O’Neil. | 都被放在亚当斯和奥尼尔大街的一个仓库里 |
[19:46] | – Entry code is 4-5-8-7. – Thank you, Mr.– | -入口密码是4587 -谢谢你 |
[19:49] | You found your way in… | 你们从哪进来 |
[19:51] | find your way out. | 就从哪离开 |
[19:59] | I got to admit, that wasn’t bad advice, Grey. | 我得承认你这建议不错 灰老头 |
[20:02] | So things went well with Ms. Saunders? | 那你和桑德斯小姐的事还顺利吧 |
[20:04] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[20:05] | Well, I have more good news. | 我还有好消息要告诉你 |
[20:06] | I was able to very subtly confirm | 我非常确定 |
[20:09] | that Raymond has no romantic inclinations | 雷蒙德对你的暗恋对象 |
[20:12] | towards your crush object. | 完全没有非分之想 |
[20:14] | Okay, well, once we’ve sorted out my love life, | 等理清我的感情生活之后 |
[20:17] | we need to update your vocabulary. | 得好好更新一下你的词汇量 |
[20:19] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待啊 |
[20:21] | I’m gonna go check on Kendra. | 我去看看肯德拉 |
[20:22] | – Hey– confidence. – Yeah. | -自信点 -明白 |
[20:27] | I got the initial dampeners back online. | 我已经让原始阻尼器重新连上线了 |
[20:28] | On the rest of the team returns | 等其他队友带回 |
[20:30] | with the Neuromorphic Prototype, | 神经形态原型 |
[20:31] | Gideon will be good to go. | 吉迪恩就能重新上岗了 |
[20:32] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[20:33] | Sooner we get out of here, the better. | 我们越早离开这里越好 |
[20:35] | – And thank you, by the way. – Whatever for? | -顺便谢谢你 -谢什么 |
[20:37] | Well, till you mentioned it, | 在你和我提起之前 |
[20:39] | I hadn’t really thought about Kendra in that way, | 我没想到我对肯德拉还有这种想法 |
[20:41] | because, you know, she and Carter | 因为她和卡特 |
[20:42] | were destined to be together in this lifetime, | 这辈子是注定要在一起的 |
[20:45] | but it’s all changed | 但是一切都变了 |
[20:47] | and, uh, you know, she’s quirky | 她很特别 |
[20:49] | and funny and beautiful | 既幽默又漂亮 |
[20:51] | and a pretty good welder. | 而且焊接技术一流 |
[20:53] | So– you know, | 那么 |
[20:55] | what about all those things we were talking about? | 你要把那些全抛诸脑后了吗 |
[20:58] | The mission and so forth? | 我们的任务等等 |
[21:00] | Oh, well, we’re all adults here, right? | 我们都是成年人嘛 |
[21:04] | Getting to know each other a little bit better, | 更深入些交往 |
[21:06] | it’s not gonna stop us from saving the world. | 也不会妨碍我们拯救世界 |
[21:10] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[21:24] | Who invited them? | 是谁邀请他们来的 |
[21:26] | Word on the street is Deathstroke is pissed about something. | 谣言说丧钟对某事很生气 |
[21:28] | Deathstroke– what kind of name’s that? | 丧钟是什么破名字 |
[21:34] | Party’s over. Everyone hit the streets. | 派对结束了 大家都出去 |
[21:37] | Hit everybody on them. | 告诉所有人 |
[21:38] | I want Green Arrow dead by morning. | 我要绿箭侠看不见明天的太阳 |
[21:41] | Listen, pal, this is my gang. | 这些都是我的人 |
[21:44] | The only orders they take are from me. | 他们只听命于我 |
[21:46] | Hmm, might be your gang, but it’s my city. | 也许他们归你管 但这座城市归我管 |
[21:52] | Green Arrow is running with a female assassin in white | 绿箭侠的同伙是一个白衣女刺客和 |
[21:55] | and a Brit in a brown coat. | 一个穿棕外套的英国佬 |
[21:57] | Kill them all. | 把他们都干掉 |
[22:09] | Heard the man. Let’s go. | 都听到指示了 行动吧 |
[22:11] | Looks like your new minions | 看来你的新喽啰 |
[22:13] | are about to go on a citywide manhunt | 要对里普和莎拉 |
[22:15] | – for Rip and Sara. – So what? | -展开全市追捕 -那又怎么样 |
[22:17] | They’re gonna kill our friends. | 他们要杀我们的朋友 |
[22:19] | Since when did they become our friends? | 他们怎么变成我们的朋友了 |
[22:22] | You tell me. | 这得问你 |
[22:22] | You and Raymond seemed to get pretty tight back in Russia. | 你和雷蒙德在俄国时关系似乎挺好的 |
[22:25] | I’ve never been tight with anyone. | 我从没和别人关系好过 |
[22:27] | Mick, it’s time to go. | 米克 该走了 |
[22:30] | – You’re not the boss of me. – Actually, I am. | -你又不是我老大 -我就是 |
[22:39] | Okay, let’s both take a deep breath. | 好吧 咱们都深呼吸冷静一下 |
[22:42] | And we’ll make ourselves a deal. | 然后咱们来做笔交易 |
[22:44] | You help me get to Rip and Sara. | 咱们一起去帮里普和莎拉 |
[22:46] | Once they’re safe, we can have this conversation. | 一旦他们安全了 咱们再谈这事 |
[22:50] | Fair? | 公平吗 |
[23:01] | Thank you for agreeing to accompany us, Mr. Diggle. | 谢谢你愿意陪我们过来 狄格尔先生 |
[23:05] | It’s Connor. | 我叫康纳 |
[23:07] | It’s not like I needed to stick around Oliver Queen for anything. | 我不需要待在奥利弗·奎恩的身边 |
[23:18] | – Did you know? – Know what? | -你事先知道吗 -知道什么 |
[23:21] | That this is what would happen in my city? | 我的城市会变成这样 |
[23:24] | Oliver said that the only reason | 奥利弗说事情发展成这样的 |
[23:26] | that things got so bad | 唯一原因就是 |
[23:27] | is because Ray and I weren’t there to help. | 我和雷当时没在这里帮忙 |
[23:29] | I suspected that might be the case, | 应该是吧 |
[23:30] | but that’s actually a good thing. | 但其实这是件好事 |
[23:33] | Now, once our mission is complete | 现在 一旦我们的任务完成 |
[23:35] | and you and Dr. Palmer are returned to Star City in 2016, | 你和帕尔默博士就能返回2016年的星城 |
[23:38] | you will both be present to stop Grant Wilson’s Uprising. | 你俩就可以阻止格兰特·威尔逊的大起义 |
[23:42] | This future is only a potential timeline. | 这个未来只是一条可能的时间线 |
[23:45] | So this-this version of Star City– | 所以星城不一定会 |
[23:47] | this doesn’t have to happen? | 变成这个样子吗 |
[23:49] | Correct. The future is always in flux. | 没错 未来一直在变化 |
[23:51] | Hopefully, this will never come to pass. | 希望不会变成这样 |
[23:55] | This world isn’t real. | 这个世界不是真实的 |
[23:58] | Let’s split up. We’ll cover more ground. | 我们分开找 可以搜查更多地方 |
[24:53] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好 宝贝 |
[25:15] | There’s too many of them! | 敌人为数众多 |
[25:27] | Gentlemen, your timing is exemplary. | 先生们 你们来得正是时候 |
[25:32] | Where’s Connor? | 康纳在哪 |
[25:43] | He’s been taken. | 他被抓走了 |
[25:49] | These are Grant Wilson’s men. | 他们是格兰特·威尔逊的人 |
[25:53] | The guy with the half face and the body armor | 只有半张脸全身穿着装甲的人 |
[25:55] | has a real mad-on for the kid in the hoodie. | 看来挺喜欢穿连帽衫的孩子的 |
[25:59] | – Can I have a word? – Rip– | -跟我谈一下 -里普 |
[26:02] | I know what you’re going to say. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[26:03] | – We have to get him back. – Yes, that. | -我们要把他救回来 -就是这事 |
[26:05] | You’re forgetting this future | 你忘了这个未来 |
[26:06] | is only a potential timeline. | 只是一条可能的时间线 |
[26:07] | Yeah, where Grant Wilson kills Connor. | 格兰特·威尔逊就在这时杀死康纳 |
[26:09] | Wilson’s not going to murder Connor, | 威尔逊不会杀死康纳的 |
[26:10] | because once you’re returned to 2016, | 因为当你回到2016年 |
[26:12] | there won’t be a Wilson or a Connor, | 威尔逊或康纳都不存在 |
[26:15] | at least not as we know them both right now. | 至少他们不是现在这个样子 |
[26:19] | Now that we rescued them, let’s have that chat. | 既然他们得救了 那咱们接着谈 |
[26:22] | You want to stay here. | 你想留在这里 |
[26:24] | Thought I made that pretty clear. | 我以为我已经讲得很清楚了 |
[26:26] | What I’m less clear on is why you don’t. | 我不清楚的是 你为什么不想留下 |
[26:29] | A city of thieves and criminals– | 城里全是窃贼和罪犯 |
[26:32] | Sounds like a lot of competition. | 感觉会有很多竞争对手 |
[26:33] | Then we wipe them out. | 把他们全部干掉 |
[26:35] | What I did to that other guy, | 我怎么干掉那个人 |
[26:36] | we do the same thing to this Grant Wilson | 我们就怎么干掉格兰特·威尔逊 |
[26:38] | and anyone else stupid enough to get in our way. | 还有任何挡路的蠢猪 |
[26:42] | Take a look around, Snart. | 看看四周吧 史纳特 |
[26:44] | We’re living the dream. | 这就像梦一样 |
[26:46] | Yeah. Speaking of which… | 是啊 说到这里… |
[26:51] | Sleep tight, buddy. | 睡个好觉 伙计 |
[26:54] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[26:55] | Difference of opinion. | 意见不合 |
[26:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:58] | We need to get this and Mr. Rory back to the Waverider. | 我们要把这个和罗里先生带回乘波号 |
[27:10] | Oh, Jefferson, perfect timing. | 杰佛逊 来得正好 |
[27:12] | I’m in need of your mechanical acumen. | 我需要你的机械知识 |
[27:14] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好吧 咱们开始吧 |
[27:21] | What? What did you do? | 怎么了 你干了什么 |
[27:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:24] | You did something. What did you do? | 你干坏事了 你干了什么 |
[27:26] | Nothing, nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[27:27] | You know, this psychic connection thing, | 你知道 这心灵感应 |
[27:30] | it goes both ways | 可是双向的 |
[27:31] | and the moment that I walked in here, | 从我走进来 |
[27:33] | I started feeling really anxious and guilty. | 我就感到非常焦虑和内疚 |
[27:35] | You feel guilty, so what did you do? | 你感到内疚 你干了什么 |
[27:37] | In my defense, I was only acting in your best interests. | 听我解释 我都是为了你好 |
[27:39] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[27:39] | It’s possible in my attempt to discern | 可能在我试图弄清 |
[27:42] | whether Dr. Palmer had competing feelings for Ms. Saunders– | 帕尔默博士是否想和你抢桑德斯小姐时 |
[27:44] | Oh, you didn’t– | 你不是吧 |
[27:45] | I may have inadvertently prompted him | 我也许不小心激发了 |
[27:47] | to think of her in ways in which… | 他对她其他方面的 |
[27:49] | he hadn’t. | 情感 |
[27:50] | – Ugh, Grey! – I’m sorry. | -灰老头 -对不起 |
[27:52] | My intentions were honorable. | 我的本意是很好的 |
[27:57] | Ah, it’s cool. | 算了 没关系 |
[27:59] | – Is it? – Yeah. | -没关系吗 -对 |
[28:01] | I mean, nothing’s really changed apart from the fact | 也没什么影响 |
[28:03] | that now I got competition I didn’t have before, | 只是现在我得和人竞争 |
[28:07] | but I should still have confidence in myself. | 但我还是要对自己有信心 |
[28:10] | Right? | 对吗 |
[28:13] | Right. | 对 |
[28:15] | Oh, they’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[28:16] | Where’s Mr. Rory? | 罗里先生呢 |
[28:18] | Sleeping it off. | 睡着了 |
[28:20] | We have the Neuromorphic Prototype. | 我们拿到了神经形态原型 |
[28:21] | Any luck with the ship’s engines? | 飞船引擎有进展吗 |
[28:23] | Yeah, it’s all good. | 有 已经修好了 |
[28:26] | Is there something wrong, Ms. Lance? | 发生什么事了 兰斯小姐 |
[28:28] | Well, all my friends and family are dead, | 我的家人和朋友全都死了 |
[28:31] | except for Oliver Queen, who happens to be dead inside | 只有奥利弗·奎恩活着 可他只是个躯壳了 |
[28:34] | and missing his left arm. | 还失去了左臂 |
[28:36] | Sara, I have told you– | 莎拉 我告诉过你 |
[28:37] | That this is just a potential future | 这个未来还没固定 |
[28:39] | and that it’s all gonna go back | 等我们回到2016年 |
[28:41] | when we return to 2016– | 如果我们回得去的话 |
[28:43] | if we return. | 一切都会变回原样 |
[28:45] | But what if we don’t? | 但如果我们回不去了呢 |
[28:47] | We all know Carter’s not coming back. | 我们都知道卡特回不去了 |
[28:49] | It’s not like we have the safest line of work. | 我们从事的也不是最安全的工作 |
[28:51] | I think if Sara wants to stay and help that then we should. | 如果莎拉想留下帮忙 我们就应该留下 |
[28:55] | I mean, that’s what we signed up for: to be heroes. | 当初我们加入这个团队就是为了当英雄 |
[28:58] | I agree with Jefferson. | 我赞成杰佛逊的想法 |
[28:59] | Yes, of course you both do, | 是 你们当然都这么想 |
[29:00] | because neither of you understand the pitfalls of changing the timeline. | 因为你们都不知道改变时间线造成的隐患 |
[29:03] | Meddling with the future is arguably more dangerous | 干预未来无疑比改变过去更危险 |
[29:06] | than changing the past, because it is still in flux. | 因为未来还没固定 |
[29:09] | Your wife and son’s death are in the future. | 你的妻儿会在未来死去 |
[29:12] | – You want us to change that. – Don’t play that card with me. | -你就想让我们改变它 -别跟我来这套 |
[29:16] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[29:17] | Are you only willing to risk the timeline if it’s your own family? | 你只愿意为了自己的家人拿时间线冒险吗 |
[29:20] | I am not just trying to save my family | 我不只是为了救我的家人 |
[29:23] | and I’m not just trying to save one city, | 也不只是为了救一座城市 |
[29:25] | but the entire world! | 而是拯救整个世界 |
[29:27] | I’m not the one being selfish, Sara. | 自私的人不是我 莎拉 |
[29:29] | Go to hell. | 下地狱吧你 |
[29:31] | Most likely. | 也许会吧 |
[29:34] | If you want to go and save Mr. Hawke, | 如果你想去救霍克先生 |
[29:36] | then be my guest. | 随你的便 |
[29:37] | I’ll keep the ship here for one hour, | 我会让飞船在这里停一小时 |
[29:39] | then we’re leaving. | 然后就起飞 |
[29:40] | With you on board or without. | 不管你有没有上船 |
[29:48] | Hello, Mick. | 你好啊 米克 |
[29:50] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[29:51] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[29:53] | You lied to me! | 你欺骗了我 |
[29:56] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 又不是第一次了 |
[29:58] | Remember the Delray Currency Exchange? | 记得德雷货币兑换处吗 |
[30:00] | The Black Hawk Armored Car job? | 还有黑鹰装甲车那次 |
[30:03] | If I hadn’t lied to you on those scores, | 如果我当时没欺骗你 |
[30:04] | we’d both be in prison or dead. | 我们都会进监狱 或者已经死了 |
[30:07] | I’m the brains. You’re the muscle. | 我是出主意的 你是出力气的 |
[30:09] | That’s how it’s always been. | 一直都是这样 |
[30:11] | And on occasion, I’ve had to call some audibles. | 而在某些时候 我必须临危制变 |
[30:15] | You have a habit of getting in your own way, Mick. | 你总喜欢自讨苦吃 米克 |
[30:19] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:20] | You’ve lied to me about jobs before, | 之前干一票的时候你欺骗我 |
[30:22] | but then again, you lied to me about this being a job. | 然后你又欺骗我我们这是在干一票 |
[30:25] | It’s not about the score anymore for you. | 你现在在意的不是那些金银财宝了 |
[30:27] | You’d rather save the world than be my partner. | 你宁愿拯救世界也不愿做我的搭档 |
[30:32] | A real team player. | 团队意识真强啊 |
[30:34] | ‘Cause that’s what it’s gonna take to defeat Savage. | 因为要打败萨维奇就必须团结一致 |
[30:36] | Then what? More money? More power? | 然后呢 更有钱 更有权 |
[30:39] | A life of leisure and sin? | 过舒适而罪恶的一生 |
[30:42] | Don’t you get it, Mick? | 你不明白吗 米克 |
[30:43] | If we take out Savage, this immortal monster, | 如果我们干掉萨维奇这个永生的恶魔 |
[30:45] | can’t you see what that gets us? | 你没发现我们会有什么好处吗 |
[30:47] | No, tell me. | 没有 你说说看 |
[30:48] | We’d be the two baddest sons of bitches of all time. | 我们就会成为史上最坏的大坏蛋 |
[30:52] | I don’t want a ticker tape parade. | 我不想被人列队欢迎 |
[30:56] | You know what I want from this world. | 你知道我对这个世界的期许 |
[30:59] | Yes… | 知道 |
[31:02] | to see it burn. | 你想看它烧起来 |
[31:04] | You lay a hand on me again, | 你再对我动手 |
[31:07] | you’ll burn too. | 我也会让你烧起来 |
[31:14] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[31:17] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[31:20] | Thought I told you to go. | 不是叫你走了吗 |
[31:22] | Grant Wilson has Connor. | 康纳被格兰特·威尔逊抓走了 |
[31:25] | They’re gonna kill him. | 他们会把他杀了 |
[31:26] | He knew what he was signing up for | 他知道自己在干什么 |
[31:29] | and you know there’s nothing I can do to help him. | 你也知道我帮不了他 |
[31:31] | That’s not the Oliver Queen that I know. | 这不是我认识的奥利弗·奎恩 |
[31:33] | Maybe I’m not that person anymore. | 也许我已经不是从前的我了 |
[31:37] | Look at me, Sara. | 看看我 莎拉 |
[31:38] | I’m literally half the man I used to be. | 我其实只是半个从前的我 |
[31:41] | Then that’s the half this city needs. | 这座城市需要那半个你 |
[31:44] | He’s got too many men, Ollie. | 他手下有很多人 奥利 |
[31:47] | I can’t do this by myself. | 我一个人应付不来 |
[31:49] | What about your friends? | 那你的朋友呢 |
[31:50] | I’m on my own– | 只有我一个人 |
[31:52] | unless I’m not. | 除非有人帮我 |
[31:58] | Come on, Sara. | 别逼我 莎拉 |
[31:59] | I never got the chance to ask Connor | 我没有机会问康纳 |
[32:01] | why he wears the hood, but I know why. | 他为什么要穿连帽衫 但我知道原因 |
[32:06] | It’s because this city | 因为这座城市 |
[32:08] | will always need a Green Arrow. | 永远需要绿箭侠 |
[32:21] | Is the ship ready for departure? | 飞船准备好启程了吗 |
[32:23] | No, Ms. Lance is not yet onboard. | 没有 兰斯女士还没登船 |
[32:25] | I gave her an hour. | 我给了她一小时的时间 |
[32:26] | Hardly enough time for– | 时间太紧了 |
[32:27] | And she’s been 90 minutes. | 现在已经过去一小时半了 |
[32:28] | How much longer are we supposed to wait? | 我们还要等多久 |
[32:31] | It doesn’t matter that this is a potential future. | 哪怕这个未来还没固定 |
[32:35] | It doesn’t matter that this | 哪怕这可能 |
[32:37] | may never come to pass– | 根本不会发生 |
[32:38] | may never be real. | 根本不会成真 |
[32:39] | For Sara, this is very real. | 但对莎拉来说 眼前的就是真的 |
[32:42] | I know, which is why I gave her an extra 30 minutes. | 我知道 所以我多给了她半小时 |
[32:44] | Gideon, what’s our status? | 吉迪恩 飞船情况如何 |
[32:46] | The Waverider is operational, Captain, | 乘波号运作正常 船长 |
[32:47] | but I can’t guarantee for how long. | 但我不能保证能维持多久 |
[32:49] | – Explain. – We are cloaked, | -解释一下 -我们虽然隐身了 |
[32:50] | but positioned dangerously close to where the city’s criminal element | 但和城里的犯罪分子聚集来见证 |
[32:53] | is gathering to witness the execution of Connor Hawke. | 康纳·霍克被处决的地点十分靠近 |
[32:56] | The longer we wait, the greater the risk | 等得越久 暴露船体以及 |
[32:57] | of detection and further damage to the ship. | 飞船再次受创的风险就越大 |
[33:00] | Do you really want to risk | 你真的愿意冒险 |
[33:01] | being marooned in this version of 2046 forever? | 永远被困在这样的2046年吗 |
[33:04] | Certainly more than I want to maroon Sara here. | 我更不愿把莎拉留在这里 |
[33:07] | She’s our friend. Our teammate. | 她是我们的朋友 我们的队友 |
[33:11] | What’s the point of stopping Savage | 如果我们在阻止萨维奇的过程中 |
[33:14] | if we only become as immoral as he is in the process? | 跟他一样冷血 又有什么意义呢 |
[33:37] | You should be honored. | 你应该感到光荣 |
[33:38] | This is hallowed ground. | 这里可是神圣之地 |
[33:40] | I took Oliver Queen’s arm | 我正是在这里废了 |
[33:43] | in this very spot. | 奥利弗·奎恩的手臂 |
[33:47] | Well, then let me go, | 那就放开我 |
[33:48] | and we’ll see which one of us is tougher, | 看看我跟奎恩 |
[33:51] | me or Queen. | 谁更厉害 |
[33:52] | I already know the answer to that. | 我已经知道答案了 |
[33:54] | Ready the prisoner. | 把囚犯压好 |
[34:02] | Sir. | 老大 |
[34:09] | We saw her trying to sneak past the perimeter. | 我们发现她想从边上溜进来 |
[34:12] | Sloppy. | 太不小心了 |
[34:14] | The League of Assassins would be embarrassed. | 刺客联盟应该会感到羞愧 |
[34:16] | What was your strategy here? | 你有什么计划 |
[34:18] | You really think you could just turn up tonight… | 你真的以为你今晚可以溜进来 |
[34:22] | kill me? | 把我杀了吗 |
[34:25] | No. | 不是 |
[34:27] | It was just my job to distract you. | 我只是来分散你的注意力 |
[35:02] | You’re not Green Arrow. | 你不是绿箭侠 |
[35:04] | You’re just a punk in a Halloween costume. | 你只是穿着万圣节化装服的废物 |
[35:06] | Funny, I was gonna say the same thing about you. | 挺逗的 我正想对你说同样的话 |
[35:36] | You want to fight the Green Arrow? | 你想和真的绿箭侠打吗 |
[35:38] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[35:57] | How did you convince Rip to stay? | 你们是怎么说服里普留下的 |
[35:59] | Actually, sending in the cavalry was his idea. | 实际上 派援兵过来是他的主意 |
[36:11] | Where’s Mr. Queen? | 奎恩先生在哪 |
[36:18] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[36:42] | Cowards, all! | 全部都是胆小鬼 |
[36:48] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[36:49] | It’s good to see you again, Ray. Kendra. | 再见到你们真好 雷 肯德拉 |
[36:53] | Thanks for the assist. | 多谢相助 |
[36:54] | So who’s that? | 那么他是谁 |
[36:56] | His name is Grant Wilson. | 他叫格兰特·威尔逊 |
[36:59] | Once upon a time, his father, Slade, | 曾经 他的父亲 斯莱德 |
[37:01] | tried to ruin my life. | 想要毁掉我的生活 |
[37:03] | That’s not a nice family. | 那可不是个和谐的家庭 |
[37:06] | That’s good shooting, John. | 那一发射得真准 约翰 |
[37:14] | It’s Connor. | 是康纳 |
[37:17] | Either way, | 总之 |
[37:19] | it’s Green Arrow. | 你是绿箭侠 |
[37:30] | We have a lot of work to do. | 我们有很多活干 |
[37:33] | Grant Wilson did a good job | 格兰特·威尔逊成功地 |
[37:34] | of keeping the criminal element in the city together. | 把城中的犯罪分子都聚集到一起 |
[37:37] | Now, there will be plenty of people to fill the vacuum. | 他们很快又会组织起来 |
[37:41] | I feel like I should stay. | 我想留下来 |
[37:42] | Before Ray left, | 雷离开前 |
[37:44] | he told me why Rip brought all of you together. | 告诉过我里普为什么要招募你们 |
[37:46] | It’s important, Sara. | 你的使命很重要 莎拉 |
[37:48] | I just hate the idea | 我不想让你一个人 |
[37:49] | of leaving you here to fix it alone. | 收拾残局 |
[37:51] | I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[37:59] | Just–just be careful, all right? | 你要小心 知道吗 |
[38:01] | Well, you should know better than most | 你应该最清楚 |
[38:03] | I rarely ever am. | 我很少会这么做 |
[38:15] | You watch his back. | 照顾好他 |
[38:18] | Copy that. | 遵命 |
[38:21] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[38:32] | All right, confidence. | 我要自信点 |
[38:35] | Confidence. Okay. | 我要自信点 |
[38:38] | So, uh, I think Rip might have | 我猜里普可能 |
[38:40] | some of that vodka left in his cabinet. | 在他的柜子里藏了些伏特加 |
[38:42] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:44] | And… | 然后 |
[38:47] | maybe we could get a drink? | 我们喝一杯吧 |
[38:49] | Are you asking me out? | 你是要约我吗 |
[38:51] | Yes? No. I think so. | 是的 我想是吧 |
[38:55] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[38:56] | Yeah, that– that’s totally okay, | 当然没问题 |
[39:00] | except that three months ago, | 只是三个月前 |
[39:02] | I was a completely normal person | 我是个再普通不过的人 |
[39:04] | and now I’m a hawk goddess | 而现在我是鹰女神 |
[39:07] | traveling through time, | 穿越时间 |
[39:08] | trying to avoid being killed by an immortal psychopath | 努力不让自己被一个永生疯子杀害 |
[39:11] | who murdered the man I was destined to be with. | 而他则杀了我的真命天子 |
[39:15] | So… | 所以 |
[39:16] | I’m sorry, Ray. I– | 对不起 雷 我… |
[39:19] | I think my life’s complicated enough | 我想我的生活已经够复杂了 |
[39:21] | without throwing whatever this is into the mix. | 我承受不了其他事了 |
[39:27] | Yeah, totally understand. | 好 我完全明白 |
[39:31] | If I was a reincarnated Egyptian priestess, | 如果我是古埃及女祭司转世 |
[39:33] | I’d probably feel the same way. | 我也会这样想 |
[39:38] | I’m gonna go check on Professor Stein. | 我去看看斯泰因教授 |
[39:46] | All good here. | 没问题了 |
[39:47] | – Absolutely no problems. – Everything okay here? | -完全没问题了 -没事吧 |
[39:51] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, fine. You? | 没事 没事 你呢 |
[39:54] | Oh, yeah, good. Good. It’s good. | 我很好 我很好 |
[39:59] | How much of that did you hear? | 你听到了多少 |
[40:01] | Uh, enough. I’m sorry. | 听得挺全的 我很抱歉 |
[40:04] | Sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[40:06] | Wait, you knew that I– | 所以你知道我… |
[40:10] | You’re not that subtle. | 你藏不住你的心思 |
[40:13] | She would’ve picked me, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 她会选我的 |
[40:15] | Keep telling yourself that. | 你就继续做梦吧 |
[40:18] | She would’ve. | 她会选我的 |
[40:25] | I’m just working on determining our next destination. | 我在研究我们的下一个目的地 |
[40:27] | I’ve considered your suggesting of hell, | 你提议的地狱我考虑过了 |
[40:29] | but I think I’ll give it a miss for the time being. | 我决定暂时先不去了 |
[40:32] | I ju st wanted to say thank you | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[40:36] | for sending the team to back me up. | 让队友们来支援我 |
[40:39] | As it turns out, you were right. | 事实证明 你是对的 |
[40:42] | That must’ve been hard to say. | 这句话很难说出口吧 |
[40:45] | Of late I’ve discovered | 如今我不得不承认 |
[40:46] | that I still have a lot to learn, I admit. | 我还有很多要学的 |
[40:51] | Including the fact that every future is worth fighting for. | 我发现所有的未来都值得我们为之战斗 |
[40:57] | That said… | 所以… |
[40:59] | this mission is going to continue | 这个任务还会继续 |
[41:01] | to present us with difficult choices, | 我们还会面对很多艰难的抉择 |
[41:03] | and I need to know that you are a member of this team. | 我想确定你还是不是我们的一员 |
[41:07] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[41:13] | All right, Gideon, let’s see if these repairs | 吉迪恩 让我们看看 |
[41:15] | that Martin, Ray, and Jax made are up to scratch. | 马丁 雷和杰克斯是不是完全修好了 |
[41:17] | As far as I can tell, Ms. Saunders | 在我看来 桑德斯小姐 |
[41:19] | did most of the work, while the two gentlemen | 完成了大部分工作 而那两位男士 |
[41:21] | – competed for– – Just get us out of here. | -则在互相角逐… -赶紧启程吧 |
[41:22] | Please, Gideon. | 赶紧了 吉迪恩 |
[41:29] | I’m gonna miss this place. | 我会想念这里的 |
[41:31] | Yeah, they really seemed like your kind of people. | 他们挺像你这类人的 |
[41:35] | I don’t know who my people are anymore. | 我已经不知道我是哪类人了 |
[41:38] | So where to next, Captain? | 下一站去哪里 船长 |
[41:40] | Well, the beauty of this mission is that | 这个任务美在我们的下一站 |
[41:42] | the real question is not where, but when. | 不是哪里 而是哪一年 |
[41:45] | In which case, I suggest that we next hit | 因此 我们就在萨维奇防不胜防时 |
[41:47] | Savage when he least expects it. | 给他下一击吧 |