时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:08] | I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time | 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | by the body I’d sworn my allegiance to– | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 |
[00:17] | the Time Masters. | 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:30] | You need to learn to embrace your human side. | 你要学会接受自己人性的一面 |
[00:32] | And what if that side of me is gone? | 如果我已经没有人性的一面了呢 |
[00:34] | What if she doesn’t exist anymore? | 如果那个我已经不存在了怎么办 |
[00:35] | No, this is a dictatorship. | 不 这是独裁 |
[00:36] | You get to call all the shots, | 所有的事都是你发号施令 |
[00:38] | and I get to take all the shots. | 我只能接受你的命令 |
[00:39] | The most powerful evil the world has ever known | 现知的世界上最强大的恶魔 |
[00:41] | has just gone Red at the height of the Cold War. | 在冷战最激烈的时候变成了红军 |
[00:44] | Valentina Vostok? | 瓦伦蒂娜·沃斯托克 |
[00:45] | She’s trying to build a Soviet Firestorm. | 她是想造出一个苏联版的火风暴 |
[00:47] | Your comrade here tells me you know quite a bit | 你的同伴告诉我 你对我的这个计划 |
[00:49] | about this project of mine. | 略知一二 |
[00:50] | They’re hanging us out to dry, Rip! | 他们要干掉我们了 里普 |
[00:52] | I need backup! | 我需要支援 |
[00:53] | Half the team is gone. | 队里有一半的人不在了 |
[00:55] | I’m gonna remember that, comrade. | 我会记住这一下的 同志 |
[00:57] | You and Dr. Vostok have much work to do in the morning. | 明早你和沃斯托克博士还有很多事要做 |
[01:02] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[01:02] | This is the exact formula | 这正是制造新的火风暴 |
[01:05] | for the thermocore that’s needed to build a new Firestorm. | 所需要的热核反应堆公式 |
[01:08] | How did you manage to arrive at something | 你是怎么得出要花几十年 |
[01:10] | that took decades to produce? | 才能研究出的结论 |
[01:12] | But here’s what I don’t understand. | 可我不明白的是 |
[01:14] | The Firestorm Matrix is unstable. | 火风暴模型不稳定 |
[01:16] | The thermocore reacts exponentially | 热核反应堆根据宿主的裂变速度 |
[01:17] | to the rate of fission in the host body. | 按指数规律发生反应 |
[01:19] | Well, fortunately, Dr. Wells developed the Quantum Splicer | 幸运的是 威尔斯博士研制出量子连接器 |
[01:25] | to address that very problem. | 正好可以解决那个问题 |
[01:29] | I-I’m so happy to see that you’re taking an interest in my work. | 我很高兴你对我的研究感兴趣 |
[01:33] | What can I say, sir? | 我还能说什么呢 先生 |
[01:34] | Nuclear physics is my passion. | 我酷爱核物理学 |
[01:39] | Sir? | 先生 |
[01:40] | The Cisco I know never dwelled on formality. | 我认识的西斯科从不囿于礼数 |
[01:45] | What’s more, your hair is different, | 而且 你的发型也不对 |
[01:47] | your wardrobe neat, your comportment gentlemanly. | 你穿戴整洁 举止有礼 |
[01:52] | Oh, yeah, you like? | 是啊 你喜欢吗 |
[01:54] | I just subscribed to GQ? | 我才订阅了《GQ杂志》 |
[01:58] | A snide attempt at humor… | 意图暗讽嘲笑 |
[02:00] | almost Cisco-like. | 很像西斯科 |
[02:03] | Almost. | 很像 |
[02:05] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[02:06] | What I am stating unequivocally, sir… | 我说得这么明白 先生 |
[02:10] | is that you are not Cisco, | 你不是西斯科 |
[02:13] | which means I am not in S.T.A.R. Labs. | 也就是说这不是尖端科研实验室 |
[02:18] | Furthermore, I will never, | 此外 我绝不会 |
[02:19] | never give you the formula. | 绝不会告诉你公式 |
[02:31] | Bravo, Professor Stein. | 真厉害 斯泰因教授 |
[02:39] | What cocktail of hallucinogens have you given me, Doctor? | 你给我喝了什么迷幻鸡尾酒 博士 |
[02:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:44] | I would never dream of damaging that beautiful mind of yours. | 我绝不想损害你聪明的大脑 |
[02:48] | I simply want to open it. | 我只想打开看看 |
[02:50] | Finish the formula, and these little games of ours can stop. | 完成公式 就不用再玩这些小把戏了 |
[02:54] | You’ll never trick me into giving up my research. | 你别想骗我交出我的研究 |
[02:56] | And since you also cannot kill me | 既然你不能杀了我 |
[02:58] | and destroy any hope of creating a Soviet Firestorm, | 不能毁掉任何造出苏联版火风暴的希望 |
[03:02] | I would like a hot shower | 那我得洗个热水澡 |
[03:04] | and a change of clothes. | 再换一身衣服 |
[03:07] | And I thought I gave a good speech. | 我想我讲得很清楚了 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry. Have we met? | 抱歉 我们见过吗 |
[03:15] | 11 years ago, | 11年前 |
[03:17] | you bought a nuclear warhead off me in Norway. | 你在挪威买走了我的一枚核弹头 |
[03:21] | And then you and your time-traveling friends | 然后你和你穿越时间的朋友 |
[03:23] | tried to kill me. | 想杀了我 |
[03:25] | Just like me, you haven’t aged a day. | 你和我一样根本没变老 |
[03:29] | I have a good hairdresser. | 我的发型师技术很好 |
[03:34] | In my long life, | 我活了这么久 |
[03:35] | I have met some of the most skilled interrogators in history, | 见过历史上一些审讯技巧高超的人 |
[03:38] | but since we are in the Soviet Union, | 但既然我们在苏联 |
[03:41] | let me tell you a story about a friend of mine– | 那就跟你讲讲我朋友 |
[03:45] | Joseph Stalin. | 约瑟夫·斯大林的故事 |
[03:47] | He became quite skilled at breaking a man– | 他很懂得如何击垮别人 |
[03:51] | carefully aimed strikes to the bridge of the nose, | 能精准地弄断鼻梁骨 |
[03:55] | along the shoulder blades, | 卸掉肩胛骨 |
[03:57] | and right underneath the chin. | 直戳下巴 |
[04:02] | Stalin gave me this as a gift. | 斯大林把这送给了我 |
[04:07] | So it’s to be torture, then? | 所以是要上酷刑了吗 |
[04:10] | Get on with it. | 动手吧 |
[04:13] | No. | 不 |
[04:14] | Nothing so prosaic for you, Professor. | 用在你身上的东西绝不乏味 教授 |
[04:18] | There are infinite ways to break a man, | 有无数的方法可以击垮一个人 |
[04:21] | and I have an infinite amount of time. | 而我又有无限的时间 |
[04:25] | Firestorm is my life’s work. | 火风暴是我毕生所学 |
[04:29] | I will never allow you to pervert it | 我不会让你把它变成 |
[04:31] | in pursuit of global conquest. | 征服世界的变态工具 |
[04:40] | This is going to be so much fun. | 那就很有意思了 |
[04:54] | Jefferson! Jefferson! | 杰佛逊 杰佛逊 |
[04:58] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[04:59] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这做什么 |
[05:02] | Hey, are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:06] | Yeah, I, uh– | 我没事 我… |
[05:07] | I haven’t been able to sleep the past two nights. | 我已经两晚没睡觉了 |
[05:10] | I prescribed Mr. Jackson some mild medication. | 我给杰佛逊先生开了一些温和的药物 |
[05:13] | Which don’t seem to be doing a damn thing. | 看起来一点用也没有 |
[05:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:17] | Ah, it’s Stein. | 是斯泰因 |
[05:18] | They started in on him again. | 他们又开始对付他了 |
[05:20] | He’s scared to death. I-I can feel it. | 他非常害怕 我能感觉到 |
[05:22] | He’s trying to be strong, but… | 他努力让自己坚强 但是… |
[05:23] | We’re gonna get him back. | 我们会把他救回来的 |
[05:25] | Ray and Rory too. | 还有雷和罗里 |
[05:27] | I’m sure Captain Hunter has a plan. | 亨特船长肯定计划好了 |
[05:30] | It’s my fault he got captured. | 他被俘是我的错 |
[05:32] | If–if he wasn’t trying to protect me, | 如果不是为了保护我 |
[05:34] | he would have never gone in there alone. | 他不可能一个人去那的 |
[05:35] | It’s gonna be okay, Jax, I promise. | 会没事的 杰克斯 我保证 |
[05:39] | You don’t know what kind of place they got him locked up in. | 你不懂他们把他关在什么鬼地方 |
[05:42] | Labor Camp Number 54– | 54号劳工营 |
[05:44] | formerly known as the Koshmar or “Nightmare” Gulag. | 原名克什玛监狱或”噩梦”古拉格营地 |
[05:46] | Built in the 18th century– | 建于十八世纪 |
[05:47] | Can we skip past the Wikipedia crap | 能不能跳过维基百科这种废话 |
[05:50] | and get to the good stuff, like how to break in? | 直接说点有用的 像是怎么闯进去 |
[05:54] | Perhaps you didn’t register that as a question, Gideon. | 你也许没把那句话识别成问题 吉迪恩 |
[05:57] | I understood, but in its 200 years of operation, | 我听懂了 不过在它运转的两百年里 |
[06:00] | no one has successfully escaped from– | 没有人成功逃出… |
[06:01] | No offense, Gideon, | 无意冒犯 吉迪恩 |
[06:03] | but I never met a building I couldn’t break into. | 不过还没遇到我闯不进去的建筑 |
[06:06] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 但愿你是对的 |
[06:07] | Savage knows that Stein created Firestorm, | 萨维奇知道斯泰因创造了火风暴 |
[06:09] | but if he finds out that he is Firestorm– | 但如果他知道火风暴就是他 |
[06:11] | Always Savage with you, isn’t it? | 你就三句话不离萨维奇 是不是 |
[06:14] | My partner’s in prison too. | 我的搭档也在监狱里 |
[06:16] | – And Ray. – Yeah, whatever. | -还有雷 -好吧 无所谓 |
[06:17] | The point is you didn’t lift a finger. | 问题是你袖手旁观 |
[06:19] | You know damn well it was never my intention | 你很清楚我根本不想他们 |
[06:20] | to get them thrown into a gulag, | 被关进古拉格营地 |
[06:22] | but I had no other option. | 但我别无选择 |
[06:24] | Besides, I doubt that it’s Mr. Rory’s first time in prison | 另外 罗里先生进监狱已经不是一两次了 |
[06:26] | or second or, I imagine, tenth. | 也许是第十次了 |
[06:27] | All right, arguing is not gonna bring the team back any faster. | 好了 吵架对尽快救人出来无用 |
[06:31] | And Rip’s right. | 里普说得也对 |
[06:32] | Criminals usually do feel more at home in prison, | 监狱对罪犯而言就像家 |
[06:35] | and they know it better than anyone else. | 他们比谁都清楚里头的情况 |
[06:38] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:39] | So what if the key to breaking in | 所以要想闯进去 |
[06:40] | is asking someone who’s been in and out of Soviet prisons | 就要请教一辈子都在苏联监狱 |
[06:43] | their whole life? | 进进出出的人 |
[06:44] | And who might that be? | 那会是谁呢 |
[06:46] | Are you familiar with the Bratva? | 你知道松采沃兄弟会吗 |
[06:49] | The Russian Mob? | 那个俄国黑手党 |
[06:51] | In 1986, they would have ruled the criminal underground | 1986年 他们应该统治着所有监狱的 |
[06:54] | inside every prison. | 地下犯罪组织 |
[07:02] | Your tattoo. | 你的纹身 |
[07:04] | It stands for “Menia Ispravit Rasstrel” | 是”Menia Ispravit Rasstrel” |
[07:07] | if I’m not mistaken. | 我没看错吧 |
[07:09] | In English, it translates to, “Execution Will Reform Me.” | 翻译过来是”极刑便是重生” |
[07:14] | What brings you to the banya, little man? | 你来桑拿干什么 瘦小子 |
[07:16] | The name’s Rip. | 我叫里普 |
[07:18] | I understand that you’re familiar with the Koshmar Gulag. | 我知道你很熟悉克什玛古拉格营地 |
[07:21] | We need to break into that prison. | 我们要闯进那座监狱 |
[07:22] | And can you make it fast? I despise the heat. | 你能快点说吗 我讨厌热气 |
[07:25] | A man by the name of Vandal Savage | 一个叫汪达尔·萨维奇的人 |
[07:27] | runs a secret operation out of it– | 在里面正进行一项秘密行动 |
[07:29] | a prison within a prison, if you will. | 你也可以称之为”狱中之狱” |
[07:32] | I’ve heard of this Savage. | 我听过这个萨维奇 |
[07:34] | He has no respect for my country’s rich criminal traditions. | 他毫不尊重我们国家丰富的犯罪传统 |
[07:38] | So you’ll help us? | 所以你会帮我们吗 |
[07:41] | You men have no tattoos. | 你们身上没有纹身 |
[07:43] | And a man who has no life story cannot be trusted. | 生命中没有故事的人不值得信任 |
[07:47] | Igor! Andrei! | 伊戈尔 安德烈 |
[07:57] | Don’t all volunteer at once. | 不敢一起上吗 |
[08:02] | Igor and Andrei seem to be a bit preoccupied. | 伊戈尔和安德烈好像遇到点麻烦 |
[08:05] | Now, about that gulag… | 现在 关于那个古拉格营地 |
[08:09] | No matter. | 不重要 |
[08:11] | In this life, a man fights for himself. | 人这一生 要为自己而战 |
[08:16] | Perhaps you’d like this one. | 也许你想对付这家伙 |
[08:18] | He’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[08:40] | So you like having Vandal Savage | 所以你甘愿任由汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[08:41] | run his evil empire from your country? | 在把你的国家变成他的邪恶帝国 |
[08:46] | As much as a pig enjoys being Christmas dinner. | 就像猪喜欢当圣诞晚餐一样 |
[08:55] | Help us, and we will destroy his entire operation. | 帮我们一起毁了他的全部计划 |
[09:04] | I just took out six men. You guys couldn’t handle one? | 我都解决了六个 你们一个都还没解决 |
[09:08] | You killed my men? | 你杀了我的人 |
[09:09] | They’re not dead yet. | 他们目前还没死 |
[09:11] | And neither are you, assuming you help us. | 如果你帮我们 你也不会死 |
[09:15] | My organization runs black-market goods into Koshmar. | 我的帮派给克什玛监狱供应黑市货品 |
[09:19] | Three of our, uh, well, comrades | 我们有三位…同志 |
[09:23] | are being held there by Savage. | 被萨维奇关在那了 |
[09:24] | Koshmar is not a hotel for petty criminals. | 克什玛监狱可不是给小偷小摸住的酒店 |
[09:27] | If your friends are there, | 如果你的朋友们被关在那 |
[09:30] | they must be insane, ruthless animals. | 他们肯定是疯狂而残忍的禽兽 |
[09:38] | – How you doing? – What the hell are you doing? | -你好吗 -你在干什么 |
[09:40] | Just being friendly. | 只是想表现得友好点 |
[09:41] | This must be where they keep the VIPs. | 这里肯定是他们关重要人物的地方 |
[09:43] | This is prison, jackass. There are no VIPs. | 这是监狱 蠢货 没有重要人物 |
[09:47] | Some of these guys have been here for a while. | 有些人关在这里有段时间了 |
[09:48] | Hey, maybe this guy knows where Stein is. | 可能这家伙知道斯泰因被关在哪里 |
[09:53] | The only thing you should be worrying about, Pretty, | 帅哥 现在你最该担心的 |
[09:55] | is lasting the night. | 是怎么撑过晚上 |
[09:57] | Stein needs help. He’s in real trouble. | 斯泰因需要帮助 他处境不妙 |
[09:59] | Newsflash, so are we. | 新闻快讯 我们也是 |
[10:10] | Think they’ll bring us blankets later? | 你觉得等下他们会给我们毯子吗 |
[10:15] | Now, according to Yuri, | 按照尤里的说法 |
[10:17] | this is where his men have access. | 这就是他手下送货进去的通道 |
[10:19] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[10:20] | This isn’t my first prison break. | 这不是我第一次越狱了 |
[10:21] | – We got it covered. – So how can we help? | -我们来搞定 -我们能帮点什么吗 |
[10:24] | By staying on the ship. | 留在船上 |
[10:25] | We don’t need any more casualties. | 不要再有其他伤亡了 |
[10:26] | Besides, Mr. Snart and Sara have got it covered. | 而且史纳特先生和莎拉能搞定 |
[10:28] | Whoa, man. Why does it feel like | 哥们 为什么我们好像 |
[10:30] | we’re on the JV team all of a sudden? | 一下子变成二线队员了 |
[10:32] | What you are is one half of everything Savage needs | 你是萨维奇改变冷战格局 |
[10:34] | to change the face of the Cold War. | 所需的另一半杀手锏 |
[10:36] | And you are the only person who can kill him. | 而你是唯一能杀死他的人 |
[10:38] | Yeah, so you can’t just– | 是啊 所以你不能 |
[10:39] | I am not going to gift-wrap the two people | 我不想拱手送上 |
[10:41] | in the world that Savage wants the most. | 萨维奇最想得到的两个人 |
[10:43] | We should get going. | 我们准备出发吧 |
[10:46] | Oh, Ms. Lance, could I borrow you for a moment? | 兰斯小姐 跟我过来一下吧 |
[10:48] | I have something that might help you out with the mission. | 我这有些东西对任务可能有帮助 |
[10:56] | So what did you really want to talk to me about? | 好了 你到底想和我说什么 |
[11:00] | Gideon, will you please show Ms. Lance the projection of 2016 | 吉迪恩 给兰斯小姐看看如果营救失败 |
[11:03] | should our rescue mission fail? | 2016年会是什么样 |
[11:05] | I’d be happy to, Captain. | 乐意效劳 船长 |
[11:10] | So this is what will happen to Russia | 如果我们没救出斯泰因 |
[11:12] | if we don’t get Stein back? | 未来的俄国就是这个样子吗 |
[11:13] | Not Russia. | 不是俄国 |
[11:16] | This is Star City. | 这里是星城 |
[11:18] | The rest of world doesn’t look much better. | 世界上其他地方也半斤八两 |
[11:22] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[11:23] | Not if Stein creates a stable Firestorm for the Soviets. | 只要斯泰因帮苏联人创造出稳定的火风暴 |
[11:26] | Here in 1986, they’re already perilously close | 现在在1986年 他们已经 |
[11:28] | to creating a prototype. | 几乎快造出原型了 |
[11:29] | Listen to me, Sara. Everything– | 听我说 莎拉 |
[11:31] | everything we’ve tried to achieve so far could be lost. | 我们可能会前功尽弃 |
[11:34] | And not only will my family die 150 years from now, | 而且不仅我的家人会在150年后死去 |
[11:36] | but your family, your city… | 你的家人 你的城市 |
[11:40] | your entire 21st-century world will suffer. | 整个21世纪世界都不能幸免于难 |
[11:47] | That’s why we’re gonna get Stein back | 所以我们要在沃斯托克击垮斯泰因之前 |
[11:49] | before Vostok can break him. | 把他救回来 |
[11:51] | Well, I-I hope so, but we need a contingency plan. | 但愿如此 但我们还需要个应急方案 |
[11:56] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[11:57] | I’m saying that if at any point throughout the operation | 我想说的是如果在行动中的任何节点 |
[11:59] | it becomes clear that Martin is… | 我们发现营救马丁 |
[12:03] | beyond our reach… | 已经不可能了 |
[12:06] | You want me to kill Stein? | 你要我杀死斯泰因 |
[12:19] | Impressive how many weapons you can fit in that outfit… | 真惊讶你能把这么多武器藏衣服里 |
[12:25] | And how much stupidity Raymond can squeeze into this one. | 雷蒙德在里面藏了多少馊主意 |
[12:28] | The plan is to save him too, | 除了营救斯泰因和你的搭档 |
[12:30] | not just Stein and your partner. | 营救他也是我们的任务 |
[12:31] | Oh, I’m gonna save Raymond, all right, | 好吧 我会救雷蒙德的 |
[12:33] | so I can beat some sense into him. | 然后揍他一顿让他长点记性 |
[12:36] | – And what about you? – What about me? | -你呢 -我怎么了 |
[12:39] | Clearly I’m not the only one with a side mission. | 很显然不只是我有额外任务 |
[12:42] | What did Rip keep you after class to talk about? | 解散之后里普跟你说了什么 |
[12:45] | He just wanted to go over a few details of the plan. | 他只是想和我过一下任务的一些细节 |
[12:49] | He wants you to take out the old man, doesn’t he? | 他要你解决老教授 对吗 |
[12:52] | It’s the obvious play. | 这样做合情合理 |
[12:53] | It’s also heartless. | 但也冷血无情 |
[12:55] | The plan is to save Stein. | 我们的任务是救出斯泰因 |
[12:58] | And if, for whatever reason, we can’t, | 任务一旦失败了 |
[13:01] | Rip showed me what will happen to my home in 2016, | 里普让我看到了2016年 |
[13:04] | to our families. | 我们家人在家园的情况 |
[13:06] | If Stein breaks, the damage is irreversible. | 只要斯泰因被击垮 世界就完蛋了 |
[13:10] | Been on a lot of heists, and even when things got rough, | 抢劫了那么多次 即使进展不顺利 |
[13:13] | I never took out one of my own. | 我也从来不会干掉自己的人 |
[13:15] | Well, this isn’t a bank heist. | 这不是银行抢劫 |
[13:17] | First, he left my partner twisting in the wind. | 他先是让我的搭档孤立无援 |
[13:20] | Now he’s gonna have you ice old silver-top. | 现在又要你杀了老头儿 |
[13:23] | We’re all just pawns, Sara. | 我们只是小兵小卒 莎拉 |
[13:25] | Come on, I’m the crook, you’re the assassin– | 拜托 我是骗子 你是杀手 |
[13:27] | He’s not just asking me to kill. | 他不只是让我杀人 |
[13:29] | He’s asking me to save the future. | 他是让我拯救未来 |
[13:31] | And if, for whatever reason, we can’t save Stein, | 我们一旦无法救出斯泰因 |
[13:34] | then I’m gonna do what needs to be done. | 我就只能杀了他 |
[13:40] | It’s just like scout camp. | 这就像童子军军营 |
[13:42] | Man, the food was terrible. | 伙计 伙食太差了 |
[13:44] | There was one time they gave us Salisbury steak– | 有一次让我们吃索尔斯伯利牛肉饼 |
[13:45] | You ever stop talking? | 你就不能闭嘴吗 |
[13:50] | What I wouldn’t give for a little Salisbury steak now. | 让我吃点索尔斯伯利牛肉饼我也不闭嘴 |
[13:58] | Hey. Ray Palmer. | 你好 我是雷·帕尔默 |
[14:00] | Put your hand down. | 把手放下 |
[14:02] | He might know where Vostok is keeping the Professor. | 他或许知道沃斯托克把教授关在哪里 |
[14:04] | Shut up and eat. | 闭嘴 吃饭 |
[14:06] | Do you know if there’s any other place | 你知道他们还会把囚犯 |
[14:07] | where they keep prisoners here? | 关押在哪里吗 |
[14:09] | We’re looking for a friend. | 我们在找一个朋友 |
[14:11] | There is a place. | 有一个地方 |
[14:13] | They send you there, you never come back. | 送去那里的人都有去无回 |
[14:15] | You can hear the screams all night. | 那里彻夜都是尖叫声 |
[14:17] | This place, where is it? | 这个地方在哪里 |
[14:21] | Who said you could eat? | 谁让你吃东西了 |
[14:25] | Hey, he’s not hurting anybody. | 他可没伤害谁 |
[14:28] | Who is this American with the pretty teeth? | 这一口皓齿的美国佬是谁 |
[14:31] | Must be a comedian, da? | 一定是个喜剧演员 是吗 |
[14:34] | I’m sure we can handle this like adults. | 我们用成年人的方法解决吧 |
[14:46] | Sooka! | 臭小子 |
[14:56] | I brought you something to eat, Professor. | 我带了些吃的给你 教授 |
[14:59] | If this is a bribe, I politely decline. | 如果这是贿赂的话 那我只有婉拒 |
[15:05] | So stubborn, so proud… | 真是顽固 真是骄傲啊… |
[15:08] | so American. | 十足的美国佬 |
[15:08] | You’ve already built a thermocore, | 你已经造出了一个热核反应堆 |
[15:10] | so just build another one. | 你可以再造一个 |
[15:11] | It’ll only take you eight to ten years. | 只需八到十年的时间 |
[15:15] | You thought that, what, your friends stealing | 你以为你的朋友们偷了热核反应堆 |
[15:16] | the thermocore would save the West? | 就能拯救西方世界了吗 |
[15:27] | As if I would only build one. | 我怎么可能只造一个呢 |
[15:34] | We’re so close, Professor. | 我们差点就成功了 教授 |
[15:37] | All I need to learn now is how to stabilize the thermocore, | 现在只需知道怎样稳定热核反应堆 |
[15:40] | and my dream of creating a nuclear man will be achieved. | 那我创造核能人的梦想就能成真了 |
[15:43] | To what end? | 目的何在 |
[15:44] | If you launch a Soviet Firestorm, | 如果你出动了苏联火风暴 |
[15:46] | the United States will have no choice but to retaliate. | 美国将别无选择只能报复 |
[15:48] | Both countries will be annihilated. | 两国都将毁灭 |
[15:50] | And out of the ashes, we will rise stronger… | 凤凰涅槃 我们会更强大 |
[15:53] | just as we did when the Nazis invaded. | 纳粹入侵后我们变强大了 |
[15:55] | But America is weak | 但是美国却因巨无霸 |
[15:57] | with your Big Mac, MTV, movie-star president. | 音乐电视和电影明星似的总统变得很弱 |
[16:01] | Do you really think Vandal Savage cares about the Cold War? | 你真以为汪达尔·萨维奇在意冷战吗 |
[16:06] | He’s just using you, Doctor. | 他只是在利用你 博士 |
[16:09] | Do not think of insulting Mr. Savage in front of me. | 休想在我面前侮辱萨维奇先生 |
[16:16] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:17] | Something’s changed. | 情况有变 |
[16:18] | Grey thinks we’ve abandoned him. | 灰老头以为我们抛弃了他 |
[16:20] | He’s starting to lose it in there. | 他开始自乱阵脚了 |
[16:22] | I can’t take this. | 我受不了了 |
[16:23] | We’ve got to tell Rip. | 我们应该告诉里普 |
[16:25] | The guy who benched us? | 他让我们当替补队员 |
[16:28] | He’ll just tell us to sit tight. | 他不会让我们出动 |
[16:30] | No, I hate feeling so helpless. | 不行 我讨厌这种无助感 |
[16:32] | This is exactly what it was like when I blew out my knee. | 我摔断膝盖时也是这种感受 |
[16:34] | I could barely walk, recruiters stopped calling, | 我无法走路 没人想用我 |
[16:37] | my mom always crying. | 我妈整日哭泣 |
[16:40] | I just wish there was something I could do. | 真希望我能做点什么 |
[16:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:43] | Your connection with Stein, it goes both ways, right? | 你和斯泰因的联动是双向的 对吗 |
[16:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:47] | So maybe we can send him a signal. | 我们或许可以给他发个信号 |
[16:51] | Grey did tell me about this one time he and Ronnie– | 灰老头曾告诉我他和罗尼… |
[16:55] | Get a knife. You need to cut me. | 拿把刀来 你要割伤我 |
[16:59] | Tell me how to stabilize Firestorm. | 告诉我怎样稳定火风暴 |
[17:02] | If Einstein had the opportunity, | 如果爱因斯坦有机会 |
[17:03] | he would have traveled back in time | 他一定会穿越回去 |
[17:05] | to prevent the creation of the atomic bomb. | 阻止创造出原子弹 |
[17:08] | How can I in good conscience lead the world | 我怎么能昧着良心给世界 |
[17:10] | to the invention of something far more destructive? | 带来更具毁灭性的东西 |
[17:13] | You don’t really have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[17:15] | This toxin, it’s not lethal, | 这个毒素不会致命 |
[17:18] | but it will make you wish that it were. | 但它会让你生不如死 |
[17:24] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[17:38] | So, Professor… | 教授 |
[17:43] | would you like to talk, or would you prefer to scream? | 你想开口说话 还是放声尖叫 |
[17:48] | Do your worst, Doctor. | 来最狠的吧 博士 |
[18:14] | Hey, Pyro, what was that there back in the yard? | 纵火狂 刚才在院子里怎么回事 |
[18:17] | Just your typical prison alpha. | 那只是标准监狱生活的开端 |
[18:19] | He didn’t like you threatening his reputation. | 他不喜欢你挑战他的威严 |
[18:22] | Not that. I mean you sitting there | 我说的不是这个 我是说 |
[18:23] | while I was getting my ass kicked. | 我被人打 你却坐视不理 |
[18:25] | None of my business. | 不关我的事 |
[18:27] | None of your business? None of your business? | 不关你的事 不关你的事 |
[18:29] | We’re… supposed to be a team. | 我们不是一个团队吗 |
[18:32] | The only team I’m on is mine and Snart’s. | 史纳特才是我的队友 |
[18:35] | Besides, you had that beatdown coming. | 再说了 被人打是你自找的 |
[18:38] | Oh, well, I can’t sit back | 我不能眼睁睁地看着 |
[18:40] | and watch an old man get pushed around. | 一个老人家被人欺负 |
[18:42] | Then you’re a bigger fool than I thought. | 那你比我想象的还要傻 |
[18:50] | These are the ones I want. | 我要找的就是他们 |
[18:58] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[19:13] | Identification papers. | 身份证明 |
[19:19] | Yuri the Bear sent me. | 小熊尤里派我来的 |
[19:30] | Remember, we get Stein first. | 记住 先救斯泰因 |
[19:32] | And if the plan fails, you’ll kill him. | 如果计划失败了 你就杀掉他 |
[19:34] | – You want my advice? – No. | -想听我的建议吗 -不想 |
[19:36] | Don’t use your gun. Do it with your hands. | 别用枪 用你的双手 |
[19:39] | Do it while you’re looking right into Stein’s eyes. | 杀斯泰因的时候 直视他的双眼 |
[19:40] | You’re talking about a member of our team. | 你在说的是我们的队友 |
[19:42] | I just don’t want you to forget who we’re talking about. | 我只是不想你忘记我们在说谁 |
[19:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:54] | Valentina has failed to make you talk. | 瓦伦蒂娜无法让你开口 |
[19:57] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我来 |
[20:05] | Colonel, let’s begin. | 上校 开始吧 |
[20:22] | So are you still planning– what did you threaten before? | 你还是打算…你之前怎么威胁我了 |
[20:26] | To go all Rocky IV on my ass? | 像《洛奇4》一样把我打得屁股开花 |
[20:28] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变想法了 |
[20:34] | Ivan Drago lives at the end of the movie. | 伊凡·德拉戈活到了电影的最后 |
[20:53] | Isn’t he supposed to ask us some questions? | 他不是该问我们些问题吗 |
[20:55] | They don’t care what we got to say. | 他们才不在乎我们有什么话要说 |
[20:57] | We’re just part of the show. | 这只是杀鸡给猴看的戏码 |
[21:00] | Stein. | 斯泰因 |
[21:01] | Professor, we’re okay. | 教授 我们没事 |
[21:04] | Don’t tell these bastards anything! | 什么也别跟这些混蛋说 |
[21:11] | If you think I have a sentimental attachment to them, | 如果你认为这样会让我于心不忍的话 |
[21:15] | you are as foolish as you are mad. | 那你就是个愚蠢的疯子 |
[21:18] | You held up longer than expected. | 你的忍耐力出乎我预料 |
[21:25] | But if 4,000 years of life has taught me one thing, | 但是活了四千年 我学会了一件事 |
[21:28] | it is patience. | 那就是耐心等待 |
[21:33] | When I get out of here– | 等我离开了这里 |
[21:34] | That is your mistake– | 那你就错了 |
[21:36] | thinking that you’ll get out of here. | 你逃不出去的 |
[21:40] | Can I get some water in here? | 能来点水吗 |
[21:42] | Something to drink? I’m a little thirsty. | 随便来点喝的 我有点渴了 |
[21:45] | A sandwich would be nice– a little turkey and mayo. | 可以来个蛋黄酱火鸡三明治 |
[21:49] | They have mayo in Russia? | 俄国有蛋黄酱吗 |
[21:52] | No? | 没有吗 |
[21:54] | At least in America, you get a last meal. | 至少在美国能吃到最后一餐 |
[21:57] | This Communism really sucks. | 共产主义真差劲 |
[22:00] | What are you doing, Boy Scout? | 你想干什么 童子军 |
[22:02] | Yes, Boy Scout, what are you doing? | 是啊 童子军 你想干什么呢 |
[22:06] | Nothing compared to what I did to your mother last night. | 和我昨晚对你母亲所做的事简直没法比 |
[22:09] | You have quite a mouth on you. | 你口才挺好的嘛 |
[22:11] | So does she. | 她口活也好 |
[22:17] | Enough! You’re killing him! | 够了 你们要弄死他了 |
[22:19] | That’s it? | 这样可以了吗 |
[22:20] | Oh, but the Colonel will think that we are cheating him. | 但是上校会认为我们在唬弄他 |
[22:22] | I’ll tell you how to stabilize Firestorm. | 我会告诉你如何稳定火风暴 |
[22:24] | Just let them live, please! | 请放他们一条生路 |
[22:29] | So how does it feel to be dead again? | 再死一次的滋味如何 |
[22:31] | Take the next left. | 接着左转 |
[22:34] | You can’t be down here, comrade. | 你不能来这里 同志 |
[22:36] | I was ordered to take this corpse to the incinerator. | 我奉命把这具尸体送去焚化 |
[22:40] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你 我不会打开看 |
[22:41] | Dr. Vostok used him for one of her smallpox weapons trials. | 沃斯托克博士用他来做天花武器实验 |
[22:47] | Highly contagious. | 尸体具有高度传染性 |
[23:02] | All right, this duct should take us to solitary. | 好 从这里就能到独禁牢房 |
[23:04] | – We get to Stein– – Yeah, I’m not going. | -去救斯泰因 -我不去 |
[23:06] | – That’s the plan. – That’s Rip’s plan. | -我们计划好的 -那是里普的计划 |
[23:09] | My priority is Mick. | 我的首要任务是救米克 |
[23:12] | Fine. Forget it. | 好吧 那就算了 |
[23:14] | So much for your code, crook. | 你的原则也就这样了 骗子 |
[23:16] | Anytime, assassin. | 不谢 刺客 |
[23:20] | Of all the dumb things I’ve seen in my life, | 我一生见过那么多愚蠢的事 |
[23:22] | you getting that guy to beat on you takes the cake. | 你让那家伙揍你算是最愚蠢的了 |
[23:25] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[23:27] | You think you proved something back there? | 你刚才是想证明什么吗? |
[23:29] | Proved I wasn’t scared. | 证明我不害怕 |
[23:31] | Proved you make a great pinata. | 证明你可以当个好沙袋 |
[23:33] | He could have beaten you to death. | 他完全能把你打死 |
[23:35] | There are some things that are more important than survival, | 有些事情比生存更重要 |
[23:38] | like standing up for what you believe in, | 比如捍卫你的信仰 |
[23:42] | your principles, your team. | 你的原则 你的队友 |
[23:46] | There must be something you’re willing to die for. | 一定有你愿意为之牺牲的事 |
[23:49] | The perfect score. | 干得漂亮 |
[23:55] | Only difference between us is how we define score. | 我俩之间的区别就是我们如何干 |
[24:02] | I’m sorry to inform you, Captain. | 很抱歉通知您 船长 |
[24:04] | The probability of the United States | 美国输掉冷战的机率 |
[24:05] | losing the Cold War has risen to 99%. | 已经上升到了百分之九十九 |
[24:09] | Star City, the seat of the resistance, | 星城 抵抗组织的核心 |
[24:10] | is predicted to fall in 2003. | 预计将于2003年沦陷 |
[24:13] | Come on, Sara. | 快啊 莎拉 |
[24:22] | You mentioned | 你之前 |
[24:23] | the Quantum Splicer earlier, Professor. | 提到了量子连接器 教授 |
[24:25] | Your friends are counting on you to make the right decision. | 你朋友的死活就看你的决定了 |
[24:27] | I have eyes on Stein. | 我看到了斯泰因 |
[24:28] | The future is cementing. | 未来正在渐渐固定 |
[24:30] | You must extract Stein before he enters the lab! | 你必须在斯泰因进入实验室前救他出去 |
[24:40] | Move! | 快走 |
[24:41] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[24:48] | What’s happening, Ms. Lance? | 怎么回事 兰斯小姐 |
[24:50] | I couldn’t rescue Stein. | 我没救出斯泰因 |
[24:51] | Have they moved him into the lab? | 他们把他带入实验室了吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah, where Savage has every guard | 是的 萨维奇派遣了古拉格营地 |
[24:55] | in the gulag watching him. | 所有的守卫去看着他 |
[24:57] | Well, if that’s the case… | 如果是这样的话 |
[24:59] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[25:06] | The formula for stabilizing Firestorm, Professor. | 稳定火风暴的公式 教授 |
[25:10] | This may surprise you, but in my youth, | 你可能会感到意外 我年轻时 |
[25:13] | I longed to visit Russia. | 一直想去俄国看看 |
[25:16] | I was obsessed by your culture– | 我对你们的文化很痴迷 |
[25:20] | Rachmaninoff, Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy. | 拉赫玛尼诺夫 陀思妥耶夫斯基 托尔斯泰 |
[25:23] | Stop stalling. | 别再拖延了 |
[25:25] | It’s a shame I-I never got to see it before the collapse. | 真可惜没在解体之前去看看 |
[25:30] | What sort of nonsense are you talking about? | 你在胡说八道什么 |
[25:33] | In 1991, your economy fails, | 1991年 你们的经济崩溃 |
[25:36] | and your empire crumbles. | 你们的帝国也分崩离析 |
[25:39] | But the truth is the world is better off. | 但事实上 世界却变得更好 |
[25:41] | In my time, crooks and thieves rule your country, | 在我的年代 骗子和小偷统治你们的国家 |
[25:45] | desperate to hang on to power and the riches | 渴望手握权力 |
[25:48] | they divide amongst their cronies. | 与盟友瓜分财富 |
[25:51] | My country is by no means perfect, | 我的国家绝非完美 |
[25:55] | but at least we are free to criticize our government, | 但最起码我们可以随意抨击我们的政府 |
[25:59] | vote in fair elections, and love whom we choose. | 公平投票选举 并且热爱所选之人 |
[26:04] | I, uh, hate to break this to you, Dr. Vostok. | 很抱歉我这么直接 沃斯托克博士 |
[26:07] | You are on the wrong side of history. | 你站在了历史上错误的一方 |
[26:13] | For now. | 目前而已 |
[26:17] | But you will help us change history. | 但你会帮我们改变历史 |
[26:22] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[26:24] | Gideon, are you able to detect | 吉迪恩 你能够远程 |
[26:25] | the Professor’s life functions remotely? | 检测教授的生命体征吗 |
[26:28] | Yes, Captain. His pulse is still strong. | 可以 船长 他的脉搏正常 |
[26:30] | Yeah, not for much longer. | 但持续不了多久了 |
[26:32] | Rip, Jax and I need to talk to you. | 里普 我和杰克斯要跟你谈谈 |
[26:35] | Now is really not a good time. | 现在真的不是时候 |
[26:37] | Yeah, this will only take a minute. | 不会耽搁多少时间 |
[26:40] | I know you think you can’t risk losing us, | 我知道你不能再冒险失去我们 |
[26:42] | but that’s assuming we’d fail. | 但那是在我们失败的前提下 |
[26:43] | And we won’t. | 可我们不会失败 |
[26:46] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我不再害怕了 |
[26:48] | I can do this. | 我可以行动 |
[26:49] | And I don’t got to be Firestorm to be a part of this team. | 我不当火风暴也是这个团队的一员 |
[26:52] | Look, I am not prepared to risk anyone else. | 我不愿再拿任何人冒险 |
[26:56] | – Ever since- – Carter? | -自从… -卡特 |
[26:58] | – His death wasn’t your fault. – I know. | -他的死不是你的错 -我知道 |
[27:01] | But Stein’s will be. | 但斯泰因的会是 |
[27:03] | All I got to do is touch him, | 我只要碰他一下 |
[27:04] | and we can fly out of there. | 我们就可以飞出那里了 |
[27:06] | Yeah, once you’ve scaled a 50-foot fence | 是啊 首先你要越过十五米的围墙 |
[27:07] | topped with razor wire, gotten past eight sharpshooters, | 上边还有铁丝刺网 穿过八个神枪手 |
[27:09] | and entered a gulag full of the most dangerous criminals | 然后进入一个关满苏联领土上 |
[27:11] | in the U.S.S.R. | 最危险罪犯的的营地 |
[27:13] | Okay, so you create a distraction, | 好吧 你引开他们 |
[27:16] | and I’ll fly Jax in, and no one will see us. | 我带杰克斯飞进去 没人会看到我们 |
[27:19] | Listen… | 听着 |
[27:21] | you’re playing chess without all your pieces on the board. | 这盘棋你没用上你所有的棋子 |
[27:25] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[27:28] | So that’s a yes? | 那你同意了 |
[27:35] | You call that a flame? | 那也算火焰吗 |
[27:37] | Nice costume. | 衣服不错 |
[27:38] | Got one for you too. | 给你也弄了一套 |
[27:42] | Wakey, wakey. | 起床了 起床了 |
[27:43] | Time to shrink… or not. | 该缩小了 缩不了算了 |
[27:45] | – Let’s go. – What about him? | -我们走 -他怎么办 |
[27:47] | We can’t ditch him. He won’t survive. | 我们不能撇下他 他会死的 |
[27:49] | Two guards walking out of here–not suspicious. | 两个守卫从这里走出去 不可疑 |
[27:52] | Two guards carrying him out– suspicious. | 两个守卫抬着他出去 很可疑 |
[27:55] | He took a beating for me. | 他替我挨了一顿打 |
[27:56] | Raymond would take a beating for a total stranger. | 雷蒙德可以为了根本不认识的人挨打 |
[27:58] | Mick, if our time in the can taught us anything, | 米克 牢狱经历教会我们的 |
[28:01] | it’s we look after each other. | 就是互相扶持 |
[28:02] | It’s you and me, right? | 就你和我 对吧 |
[28:07] | So, if we enter here, we can cut the circuit breaker. | 如果我们闯进这里 就可以切断断路器 |
[28:10] | Shutting off all the power. | 关闭所有电源 |
[28:11] | Distracting the guards and giving us time to save our team. | 引开守卫 争取营救时间 |
[28:14] | The probability of this plan being successful– | 这个计划成功的概率 |
[28:16] | There is a 15-second window where the sharpshooters on the tower | 塔上的神枪手有十五秒的空档 |
[28:19] | aren’t covering the breaker. | 顾及不到断路器 |
[28:20] | Which means that somebody would have to run 120 yards | 也就是说有人要在十二秒内 |
[28:23] | in less than 12 seconds. | 跑完110米 |
[28:25] | Given Mr. Jackson tore his anterior cruciate ligament– | 鉴于杰克逊先生前十字韧带撕裂 |
[28:28] | Have a little faith, Gideon. | 乐观点 吉迪恩 |
[28:32] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[28:33] | I know you can. | 我知道你能 |
[28:36] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[28:38] | You know, I’ve never seen a theorem so simple, | 我从未见过如此简单 |
[28:41] | so poetic before. | 又富有诗意的定理 |
[28:44] | With this, I can decelerate the subject’s rate of fission | 这样我可以降低实验对象的裂变率 |
[28:47] | and decrease core body temperature. | 并降低体核温度 |
[28:50] | Yet something’s missing. | 但还是缺了什么 |
[28:53] | I’m telling you, that is the equation– | 我保证 这个公式就是 |
[28:55] | everything you need to build a Quantum Splicer. | 你建造量子连接器所需的一切 |
[29:01] | We’re coming? | 我们来救你了 |
[29:04] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[29:06] | – I cut myself. – Impossible. | -我自己割的 -不可能 |
[29:08] | You’ve been monitored ever since your arrival here. | 你一到这里我们就开始监视你了 |
[29:09] | So, unless some– | 所以 除非是 |
[29:13] | unless someone else was cut, | 除非是别人割了自己 |
[29:17] | yet it appears on your body… | 但伤痕却出现在你身上 |
[29:19] | – That’s preposterous. – No, no, no. | -简直荒谬 -不不不 |
[29:21] | You are somehow connected to the Burning Man. | 你跟那个火人之间有某种联系 |
[29:23] | That’s how you were able to absorb | 所以你在鲁斯卡维克 |
[29:25] | the nuclear energy at Luskavic. | 能够吸收核能 |
[29:26] | You are mistaken. | 你搞错了 |
[29:27] | No, You didn’t only create Firestorm. | 不 你不止创造了火风暴 |
[29:29] | You are one half of Firestorm. | 你就是火风暴的其中一半 |
[29:32] | That’s ridiculous! | 真是荒唐 |
[29:33] | Bring the core online. | 把反应堆打开 |
[29:35] | And to think, all this time… | 没想到等了这么久 |
[29:38] | – you were the missing link. – Listen to me. | -你就是缺少的那一环 -听我说 |
[29:40] | It is extremely rare to find two people who are compatible, | 两个可以兼容的人是极其少见的 |
[29:43] | and without the Splicer– | 而且没有连接器 |
[29:44] | Have you ever merged | 你有没有跟 |
[29:47] | with a woman before, Professor? | 女人合体过 教授 |
[29:50] | I think you and I are gonna make a wonderful Firestorm. | 我觉得我和你可以成为非常棒的火风暴 |
[30:18] | What the hell are they doing? | 他们在搞什么鬼 |
[30:21] | What I should have done from the start– | 在做我一开始就应该做的事 |
[30:22] | helping rescue Stein. | 帮忙营救斯泰因 |
[30:23] | What about the time line? | 那时间线怎么办 |
[30:25] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[30:26] | Forget about the fail-safe. | 别管那个不得已的措施了 |
[30:28] | Isn’t it a little late for plan C? | 现在再更改计划会不会太晚 |
[30:29] | Not if Jax can reach that circuit breaker. | 只要杰克斯能碰到断路器就不晚 |
[30:33] | I can’t believe you’re risking your life for this idiot. | 不敢相信你居然冒险救这个蠢货 |
[30:39] | Okay, okay. | 没事 没事 |
[30:41] | You got this. | 你可以做到的 |
[30:42] | 12 seconds, open field– done it a million times. | 十二秒 防守队员分布区 练了无数次了 |
[30:59] | Barry Allen who? | 巴里·艾伦算老几 |
[31:06] | Electromagnetic locks. | 电磁锁 |
[31:08] | We’re dressed as guards. | 我们穿了守卫的装束 |
[31:10] | Run. | 快跑 |
[31:18] | Everyone back in your cells! | 所有人回到你们的牢房 |
[31:26] | Enjoy your new cellmate! | 祝你跟新狱友相处愉快 |
[31:31] | That door leads to the loading bay. | 那扇门通往装卸间 |
[31:33] | From there, you can get to the jump ship. | 你们可以从那里上逃生舰 |
[31:35] | Hey, Mick, this is a strange kind of hug. | 米克 这种拥抱有点奇怪啊 |
[31:37] | – Where are you going? – I got something to do. | -你去哪里 -我有点事要做 |
[31:51] | Mr. Savage, I need to get you to the helicopter. | 萨维奇先生 您得上直升机了 |
[31:55] | Make sure the Professor enters the reactor. | 一定要把教授送进反应堆 |
[31:58] | His nuclear-mate is waiting for him. | 他的核伴侣在等他 |
[32:13] | Take the core to full power. | 让反应堆满负荷运行 |
[32:28] | There seems to be a riot going on. | 好像发生暴乱了 |
[32:30] | You might want to reconsider your orders. | 你们应该考虑是否执行这项命令 |
[32:33] | Vostok knows Stein is the other half of Firestorm. | 沃斯托克已经知道斯泰因是半个火风暴 |
[32:35] | She’s trying to merge with him. | 她试图和他合体 |
[32:44] | Rip, once Stein is inside the reactor, | 里普 一旦斯泰因进入反应堆 |
[32:46] | he will become Soviet Firestorm. | 他就会变成苏联火风暴 |
[32:48] | Do you copy? | 你收到了吗 |
[32:53] | I have the shot. | 我已经瞄准了 |
[32:58] | – Sara, don’t do it. – I don’t have a choice. | -莎拉 别这么做 -我别无选择 |
[33:01] | It’s the only way to save Star City, | 这是拯救星城和未来 |
[33:03] | the future. | 唯一的办法 |
[33:04] | That’s how a killer thinks. | 这是杀手的思维方式 |
[33:06] | And that’s not you anymore. | 你已经不是杀手了 |
[33:29] | Our energy… | 我们的能量 |
[33:34] | It yearns to be whole, Professor. | 渴望合体 教授 |
[33:36] | Uh, without the Splicer– | 没有连接器 |
[33:41] | Without the Splicer, you’ll never be able to control | 没有连接器 你没办法控制 |
[33:43] | our nuclear reaction. | 我们之间的核反应 |
[33:45] | You have to listen to me, Dr. Vostok. | 你得听我劝告 沃斯托克博士 |
[33:47] | Unless we un-fuse, you’ll end up killing us both! | 如果不解除合体 我们两个都得死 |
[33:56] | Rip Hunter must be a fool | 里普·亨特真是傻透了 |
[33:59] | to send you into my arms. | 竟把你送到我的手上 |
[34:02] | Come with me, Chay-Ara, | 跟我走吧 茶雅拉 |
[34:05] | and I will find a way to prolong your life. | 我会想办法延续你的生命 |
[34:07] | We will live together in eternity. | 我们能一起永生 |
[34:10] | No. | 不 |
[34:12] | No? | 不 |
[34:15] | My answer will always be no. | 我的答案永远是不 |
[34:24] | Go. | 快走 |
[34:26] | You want to kill me again? | 你又想杀了我 |
[34:30] | Doesn’t this game ever get too old for you, Gareeb? | 这个游戏你永远玩不腻吗 加里布 |
[34:33] | It’s Captain Hunter, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 请叫我亨特船长 |
[34:36] | I’m here to make sure you never build a Firestorm… | 其实我是来阻止你造出火风暴的 |
[34:39] | and for my watch, actually. | 还有把怀表还给我 |
[34:41] | You stole it from me during a pagan blood ritual | 你在1975年的一场异教鲜血仪式上 |
[34:44] | back in 1975. | 从我这里偷走的 |
[34:49] | Ring any bells? | 有印象了吗 |
[34:53] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[34:58] | I have no desire to kill you. | 我不想杀了你 |
[35:01] | I want you alive. | 我要你活着 |
[35:03] | I want you to see the world burn. | 要你亲眼见到世界化为一片火海 |
[35:07] | I have looked so often at your wife and son | 在过去的十一年间 我常常会看 |
[35:10] | these last 11 years– | 你的妻儿的容貌 |
[35:12] | Miranda and Jonas, | 米兰达和乔纳斯 |
[35:15] | their faces etched into my mind. | 他们的容貌已深入我的脑海 |
[35:18] | And when I finally get to meet them, | 终有一天我会见到他们 |
[35:20] | I will let them know that you and your friends | 我会告诉他们你和你的朋友 |
[35:22] | are responsible for their suffering. | 要对他们的遭遇负责 |
[35:25] | Not if I see you first. | 我先见到你就不一样了 |
[35:35] | How’s it going up there? | 那边情况如何 |
[35:40] | Sara? Sara, are you there? | 莎拉 莎拉 你在吗 |
[35:42] | Now you’re on the comm? | 你现在又能联系上了 |
[35:44] | We need to get out of here. | 我们需要马上撤离 |
[36:04] | Whoa! Don’t shoot! Grey’s in there! | 慢着 别开枪 灰老头还在里面呢 |
[36:05] | Lot of good it would do anyhow. | 终究还是会大显身手 |
[36:07] | Man, screw this! | 天啊 去他的 |
[36:09] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[36:10] | I’m getting Stein back. | 我要把斯泰因救回来 |
[36:12] | We’ll cover you. | 我们掩护你 |
[36:31] | I know you’re in there, Grey! | 灰老头 我知道你在里面 |
[36:32] | And he’s begging for you to save yourself. | 他让你保住小命 |
[36:35] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没和你说话 |
[36:37] | I was talking to Professor Stein. | 我在和斯泰因教授说话 |
[36:42] | Your mind is stronger than hers, Grey. | 灰老头 你的意志比她坚强 |
[36:44] | I get it. I know why you’ve been so hard on me. | 我明白 我知道你为什么对我这么严厉 |
[36:47] | You’re trying to protect me. | 你是想保护我 |
[36:48] | You don’t want to lose me like you lost Ronnie. | 你不想像失去罗尼那样再失去我 |
[36:51] | And that’s why I know you’re not gonna let her kill me. | 所以我知道你一定不会让她杀了我 |
[36:55] | ‘Cause I’ve had you inside of my head, | 因为你曾进入我的思想 |
[36:57] | and I know what a tough, old son of a bitch you can be. | 我知道你是个坚强的老骨头 |
[37:00] | So you got to fight her, because you and me, | 所以你得和她抗争 因为我和你 |
[37:04] | we’re Firestorm, Grey. | 才是火风暴 灰老头 |
[37:05] | You and me! | 是我和你 |
[37:11] | Jefferson! | 杰佛逊 |
[37:13] | – You okay? – Yeah, you? | -你没事吧 -没事 你呢 |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 我也没事 |
[37:16] | Not for long. | 别高兴得太早 |
[37:19] | I tried to warn her. Without the Splicer and myself, | 我警告过她 没有连接器和我 |
[37:21] | her nuclear powers are dangerously unstable. | 她的核能会不稳定且十分危险 |
[37:25] | It appears Dr. Vostok is having a bit of a meltdown. | 看来沃斯托克博士要熔毁了 |
[37:28] | It’s–it’s fascinating. | 太神奇了 |
[37:30] | I think what he means to say is run. | 我觉得他是想说快逃命吧 |
[37:33] | I’ll have the jump ship | 我把逃生舰开到 |
[37:34] | waiting just beyond the main gate. | 正门上空等你们 |
[38:02] | Courtesy of Yuri the Bear. | 承蒙小熊尤里厚爱 |
[38:04] | How did you even have time to steal this? | 你怎么可能有时间偷这些东西 |
[38:06] | There’s always time to steal. | 偷东西的时间总是有的 |
[38:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:10] | And just so you know, | 告诉你 |
[38:12] | I know you’re more than just a thief. | 对我来说你不只是个小偷 |
[38:14] | You took a beating for me. | 你替我挨揍 |
[38:15] | We’re even. End of story. | 我们扯平了 就这样 |
[38:17] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[38:19] | More drinking, less feeling. | 多喝酒 少感慨 |
[38:20] | A toast to the first time | 为我们终于没有 |
[38:22] | we haven’t completely ruined the time line. | 彻底给时间线添乱干杯 |
[38:25] | Please tell me that’s true, Gideon. | 请告诉我这是真的 吉迪恩 |
[38:26] | The projections of the future are back to normal. | 推算未来情况恢复正常 |
[38:29] | – I’ll drink to that. – To Rip. | -我为此干杯 -敬里普 |
[38:31] | To things not going according to his plan. | 为事情没按他的计划进行干杯 |
[38:34] | – To the Captain. – To the Captain. | -敬船长 -敬船长 |
[38:36] | – All right. – Hold on, Jefferson. | -好了 -等一下 杰佛逊 |
[38:38] | You’re not quite 21. | 你未满21岁 |
[38:40] | In 1986, the drinking age in Russia was 12, so… | 1986年 俄国的合法喝酒年龄是12岁 |
[38:44] | Well, perhaps we can let it slide this one time. | 好吧 也许这次就不管这么多了 |
[38:47] | After all, you were the hero today. | 毕竟 你是今天的英雄 |
[38:50] | – You saved my life. – Oh, that? | -你救了我的命 -这个嘛 |
[38:52] | That was no biggie. | 不算什么 |
[38:54] | Having merged with an insane Russian scientist, | 跟一个俄国科学家疯子合体后 |
[38:57] | I now know how lucky I am to have you as my partner. | 终于知道跟你搭档我有多幸运了 |
[39:02] | Partners. | 搭档 |
[39:04] | Stein doesn’t know, does he? | 斯泰因不知道 是吧 |
[39:07] | That I almost killed him? | 不知道我差点杀了他 |
[39:09] | That I advised you to kill him. | 不知道我让你杀了他 |
[39:11] | It’s funny. | 挺有意思的 |
[39:13] | When I was in the League of Assassins, | 我是刺客联盟的一员时 |
[39:15] | failure to follow through on a hit was unforgivable, | 无法完成刺杀任务是不可原谅的 |
[39:19] | a thousand times worse than death. | 比死亡还糟一千倍 |
[39:21] | Maybe I’m losing my edge. | 也许我失去我的能力了 |
[39:24] | Or gaining a new one. | 也许你获得了新技能 |
[39:27] | The fact that you didn’t pull the trigger speaks volumes. | 你没有扣下扳机已经清楚说明这点了 |
[39:30] | You know, the safe move was to kill Martin | 在冷战和马丁之间做选择 |
[39:32] | with the Cold War hanging in the balance. | 杀掉马丁才是安全的做法 |
[39:34] | I would like to think it was your humanity | 我觉得是因为你的人性 |
[39:37] | that stayed your hand. | 让你没有动手 |
[39:40] | I’d like to think that too, but I had some help. | 我也希望是那样 但是因为有人提点 |
[39:50] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[39:52] | We have been struck with an explosive projectile. | 我们被一枚爆炸飞弹袭击了 |
[39:54] | – No kidding. – Everyone get strapped in now! | -不要开玩笑 -大家系好安全带 |
[39:57] | We’re in the Temporal Zone. I don’t understand. | 我们停在时光穿梭区 我不明白 |
[39:58] | No one should be able to– | 应该没人能… |
[40:01] | You were saying? | 不见得 |
[40:05] | A scan of the vessel | 船体的扫描结果显示 |
[40:06] | suggests that it is the bounty hunter Chronos. | 是赏金猎手克罗诺斯在袭击我们 |
[40:08] | Oh, man, this guy has impeccable timing. | 天呐 这家伙真会把握时机 |
[40:16] | He appears to be following us. | 他好像在跟着我们 |
[40:19] | Firing countermeasures. | 开火还击 |
[40:28] | Countermeasures effective. | 还击有效 |
[40:30] | Have we lost him? | 我们甩掉他了吗 |
[40:31] | Yes, but not his missile. | 是的 但没甩掉他的导弹 |
[40:34] | Our aft shield is gravely compromised. | 船尾的护盾遭受到严重的破坏 |
[40:36] | Initiating evasive maneuvers. | 启动闪避措施 |
[40:41] | The vodka was a bad choice. | 不该喝伏特加的 |
[40:43] | Impact in three, two, one. | 冲击倒数三 二 一 |
[40:50] | Sir, we’ve just been knocked out of the timestream. | 长官 我们被挤出时间流了 |
[40:53] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:54] | It means we’re crash-landing | 意思是我们无法决定 |
[40:56] | in place and time. | 迫降的地点和时间 |
[41:11] | Gideon, camouflage the ship. | 吉迪恩 把船伪装起来 |
[41:13] | This doesn’t look like the type of place | 这里不会是我们 |
[41:14] | we want to linger out in the open. | 想在外逗留很久的地方 |
[41:20] | That looks a lot like a Palmer Tech building, | 那栋挺像帕尔默科技大楼 |
[41:22] | but why does it have a Smoak logo on it? | 但为什么是斯莫克的标志 |
[41:26] | Wait. This is Star City. | 等下 这里是星城 |
[41:28] | I thought you said the time line was safe. | 你不是说时间线安全了吗 |
[41:31] | Yeah, Star City was intact in 2016. | 星城在2016年没有毁坏 |
[41:34] | This… | 但这是… |
[41:36] | this is 2046. | 这是2046年 |
[41:39] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[41:41] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[41:42] | I said don’t move. | 我说了不许动 |
[41:45] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[41:47] | It’s Sara. | 我是莎拉 |
[41:50] | Hey, Oliver, look, | 奥利弗 |
[41:51] | I-I know it’s been a long time, but don’t you remember | 我知道有段时间了 你是不是忘记 |
[41:54] | that Rip Hunter recruited us to become legends? | 我们被里普·亨特招募去当传奇了 |
[41:59] | I never heard of any legends. | 我从来没听过任何传奇 |