时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:09] | I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time | 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:16] | I’d sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters. | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:30] | His name is Chronos. | 那个人叫克罗诺斯 |
[00:31] | He works for the Council of Time Masters. | 他为时间之主理事会效力 |
[00:33] | Chronos was clearly sent to bring me in. | 克罗诺斯显然是被派来带我回去的 |
[00:35] | The Lazarus Pit brought me back, | 复活泉水虽然让我复活了 |
[00:37] | but it left me with this need to kill. | 但却给我种入杀戮的欲望 |
[00:40] | Sara! Sara, don’t! | 莎拉 莎拉不要 |
[00:43] | I’m dangerous. | 我很危险 |
[00:45] | Up until two months ago, I was a barista, | 两个月前我还是个咖啡师 |
[00:47] | not some damn winged demigoddess. | 而不是什么该死的有翼半神 |
[00:49] | Be the person, the woman, | 做回那个人 那个女人 |
[00:50] | the warrior you were meant to be. | 你命中注定就是名战士 |
[01:03] | That wasn’t so bad, was it? | 那感觉还不赖 对吧 |
[01:05] | Walk in the park. So where are we now? | 漫步公园 我们现在到哪里了 |
[01:07] | Washington, D.C. The year is 1986. | 1986年的华盛顿特区 |
[01:10] | We’ve landed at the height of the Cold War | 现在正值冷战局势最紧张时期 |
[01:12] | in a world poised for nuclear annihilation. | 世界随时可能毁于核武器 |
[01:16] | We’ve traveled here because I have a new lead | 我们穿越到这里是因为我掌握了 |
[01:17] | on Vandal Savage’s location. | 汪达尔·萨维奇所在地的新线索 |
[01:19] | Yes. | 好 |
[01:20] | Gideon managed to intercept this telefax concerning | 吉迪恩成功拦截了与萨维奇 |
[01:22] | Savage’s last known whereabouts. | 最后已知行踪相关的电传 |
[01:23] | Tele-what? | 电什么 |
[01:25] | It’s like an email… | 就像电子邮件 |
[01:26] | on paper. | 不过在纸上 |
[01:27] | Wow, that’s totally useless. | 那完全没啥用处嘛 |
[01:29] | Dude, this whole thing’s crossed out. | 哥们 这文件全被划掉了 |
[01:31] | Yeah, redacted by the U.S. Government, | 对 被美国政府修改了 |
[01:32] | which is why we are here to steal the original file | 所以我们才来这里从那些追踪 |
[01:34] | on Savage back from those who are tracking him. | 萨维奇的人手中偷与他有关的原始文件 |
[01:40] | Uh, that’s the… | 那里是… |
[01:42] | Now, now… | 现在… |
[01:44] | don’t worry. We are cloaked. | 别担心 我们隐身了 |
[01:46] | You want us to break in to the Pentagon? | 你想让我们闯入五角大楼 |
[01:48] | Sounds awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[01:49] | It sounds crazy. | 应该是傻极了 |
[01:51] | What’s the plan? | 有何计划 |
[01:52] | Oh, the Fabricator will fashion you | 制作室会给你们准备好 |
[01:53] | the necessary Pentagon credentials. | 进入五角大楼必需的物品 |
[01:55] | Ooh, and don’t forget our G-man disguises. | 别忘了准备伪装成联调局探员的物品 |
[01:58] | I always wanted to be a spy. | 我一直想当个间谍来着 |
[02:14] | Now, the file we’re after is kept in a secure records room. | 我们要找的文件在一个机密档案室里 |
[02:17] | In order to gain access, we’re going to need to, uh, | 要想进去 咱们需要 |
[02:20] | borrow a magnetic key card. | 借一张开门的磁卡 |
[02:22] | Because this is so much easier | 因为这可比缩小了进去偷 |
[02:23] | than just shrinking down and stealing it. | 要简单多了啊 |
[02:26] | Let me show you how it’s done… | 看我来给你们露一手 |
[02:28] | old school. | 老派做法 |
[02:31] | You okay, ma’am? | 你没事吧 女士 |
[02:33] | I wasn’t watching where I was going. | 我没注意看路 |
[02:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:38] | Just doing my job. | 应该的 |
[02:44] | That’s a nifty little trick. | 那就是你的小花招 |
[02:46] | Really? | 搞什么 |
[02:48] | We’re trying to save the world and you’re lifting wallets? | 我们在拯救世界 你却在偷人钱包 |
[02:50] | It’s called multitasking. | 一心多用不是事儿 |
[03:09] | The records room has closed-circuit cameras. | 档案室有闭路摄像机 |
[03:11] | We need a diversion. | 得有人去分散注意力 |
[03:13] | Someone call my name? | 有人在呼唤我吗 |
[03:28] | Double or nothing says I put this punk on the pinewood. | 加倍还是不跟 看我能不能掰赢这小子 |
[03:32] | Yeah, I’ll take a piece of that action. | 好 我跟你赌这个 |
[03:35] | We got the file. | 我们拿到文件了 |
[03:36] | Okay, now for the tricky part. | 好 现在到了棘手的地方了 |
[03:39] | All personnel are subject to search | 所有人员都必须经过搜身 |
[03:41] | upon exiting the Pentagon. | 才可以离开五角大楼 |
[03:43] | Firestorm will divert the power long enough for you to exit. | 火风暴会转走电力让你们有足够时间离开 |
[03:47] | Ready when you are. | 准备好就开始吧 |
[03:51] | All clear. | 警报解除 |
[03:57] | What did you do, Jefferson? | 你做了什么 杰佛逊 |
[03:58] | I warned you about the electromagnetic pulse. | 我警告过你小心电磁脉冲 |
[04:00] | Now you’ve touched a neutral wire, | 你碰到了一根中性线 |
[04:02] | causing the power to pass through us. | 导致我们通电 |
[04:04] | You mean, “Pass through me.” | 是我通电了吧 |
[04:05] | If you knew anything about alternating current power… | 如果你对交流电有一点了解 |
[04:07] | – Gray? – Yes, Jefferson? | -灰老头 -什么事 杰佛逊 |
[04:09] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:15] | The alarm! | 警报响了 |
[04:17] | This is a restricted exit. | 这里是受限出口 |
[04:20] | Sorry, we must have gotten lost. | 抱歉 我们应该是走错了 |
[04:21] | I’m going to need to see your key card, ma’am. | 女士 请出示您的钥匙卡 |
[04:27] | We have a Code Seven violation. | 这里有人违反七号规定 |
[04:36] | We have a slight problem. | 我们遇到了点麻烦 |
[04:42] | It’s been fun, fellas. | 我玩得很开心 伙计们 |
[04:43] | Back! | 给我退后 |
[04:49] | Where is that smoke coming from? | 那烟是从哪冒出来的 |
[04:51] | We’ve got the file. | 我们已经拿到文件了 |
[04:52] | What the hell does Kendra think she’s doing? | 肯德拉在干什么 |
[04:57] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[05:01] | All right, wonderful, we’ve got a demigoddess | 真棒 我们的女半神 |
[05:02] | who’s gone completely berserk. | 已经彻底发狂了 |
[05:04] | Abort. I repeat, abort. | 中止计划 重复 中止计划 |
[05:05] | Get back to ship right now. | 现在就给我回到飞船上 |
[05:07] | Roger that. | 收到了 |
[05:11] | I meant, “Use the door,” | 我是让你从门走 |
[05:13] | but while you’re at it, | 不过既然已经这样了 |
[05:14] | can you help return our winged avenger to her cage? | 能否帮我把有翼复仇者捉回来 |
[05:26] | Instead of dwelling on what went wrong, | 不要总想着哪里出了错 |
[05:28] | let’s focus on the positive. | 也该往好的方面想想 |
[05:30] | What are you talking about? It was awesome. | 你在说什么 我们棒极了 |
[05:32] | In the same way that tsunamis, earthquakes, | 就像海啸 地震 |
[05:34] | and other natural disasters are “Awesome.” | 还有其它自然灾害一样”棒” |
[05:36] | We got the file on Savage. | 我们拿到了萨维奇的文件 |
[05:38] | Despite the hiccup with the alarm? | 就不管触发警报引起的小事故 |
[05:39] | Oh, so it’s my fault now? | 现在变成我的错了 |
[05:41] | You know, maybe if you weren’t always | 要不是你一直 |
[05:42] | yammering away in my head, | 在我脑袋里唠叨 |
[05:43] | I could actually focus. | 我就能集中精神了 |
[05:44] | You have access to 60 years of knowledge and experience. | 你可以使用我六十年的知识和经验 |
[05:47] | Why not just take advantage of that? | 为什么不好好利用一下 |
[05:48] | Because it’s my body on the line out there, not yours. | 因为是我的身体在前线 不是你的 |
[05:50] | Hey, it’s not your fault. | 得了 不是你的错 |
[05:53] | Everything would have been fine if Big Bird over here | 要是那边那只大鸟没发疯的话 |
[05:54] | hadn’t freaked out. | 事情本来会很顺利 |
[05:55] | – Excuse me? – Enough. | -你说谁呢 -够了 |
[05:57] | There is plenty of blame to go around. | 可以互相抱怨的地方太多了 |
[06:00] | Now, fortunately, | 现在幸运的是 |
[06:01] | Gideon was able to generate a low-end EMP, | 吉迪恩可以发射一次低端电磁脉冲 |
[06:03] | which erased all the Pentagon’s magnetic media. | 来抹掉五角大楼所有的磁性数据 |
[06:05] | Like security footage? | 比如监控录像 |
[06:06] | Look, you’re just lucky that the Department of Defense | 你们只是运气好 |
[06:08] | likes to keep incidents like this under wraps. | 因为国防部喜欢将此类事件保密 |
[06:10] | Gideon, any luck with our purloined secret file? | 吉迪恩 偷来的秘密文件中有什么发现 |
[06:12] | Please say yes. | 一定要有啊 |
[06:14] | Yes, Captain. According to the Pentagon, | 有发现 船长 根据五角大楼的调查 |
[06:16] | Savage has defected to the Soviet Union. | 萨维奇已经叛逃到了苏联 |
[06:20] | So the most powerful evil the world has ever known | 所以说现知的世界上最强大的恶魔 |
[06:22] | has just gone red at the height of the Cold War. | 在冷战最激烈的时候变成了红军 |
[06:25] | And now he’s gonna help them cook up something | 而且还会帮他们造出 |
[06:26] | that kills the future. | 可以毁灭未来的东西 |
[06:28] | Gideon, set a course… | 吉迪恩 设定航线 |
[06:31] | for the Soviet Union. | 去苏联 |
[06:38] | Captain, we’ve just crossed into Soviet airspace. | 船长 我们刚刚进入苏联领空 |
[06:41] | Don’t worry, Jefferson, | 别担心 杰佛逊 |
[06:42] | We are moving far too fast for anyone to track us. | 我们速度很快 没人能追踪到我们 |
[06:44] | I’m afraid that’s not true. Someone is tracking us. | 恐怕并不是这样 我们被人盯上了 |
[06:51] | I thought this ship was cloaked. | 我以为我们隐身了 |
[06:52] | It is. | 确实隐身了 |
[06:55] | Boba Fett’s back. | 波巴·费特又回来了 |
[06:56] | Chronos must have followed us | 克罗诺斯肯定在我们从70年代 |
[06:57] | when we made the jump from the ’70s. | 穿越过来的时候就跟着我们了 |
[06:59] | Sir, we have a lock on the WaveRider. | 长官 我们已锁定乘波号 |
[07:01] | Prepare to fire. | 准备开火 |
[07:03] | He’s closing fast. | 他在快速接近 |
[07:04] | Captain, what would you like me to do? | 船长 你希望我怎么做 |
[07:06] | Slow down, drop our cloak, | 减速 解除隐形 |
[07:07] | and make as much noise as possible. | 能弄多大动静就弄多大 |
[07:09] | Whoa, that’s, like, top three on the list of things | 这好像是所有禁止事项里 |
[07:10] | we definitely shouldn’t do. | 我们最不应该做的三件事吧 |
[07:12] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:19] | We run out of gas or something? | 我们没油了还是怎样 |
[07:20] | Chronos is still in pursuit. | 克罗诺斯依然紧追不舍 |
[07:22] | Weapons systems tracking. | 监测到武器系统 |
[07:23] | Look, if this is your idea of trying to lose him, then, m… | 如果这就是你试图摆脱他的办法 |
[07:26] | The Soviet Air Force to the rescue. | 苏联空军来救我们了 |
[07:28] | Now, let’s see how badly Chronos wants to follow us. | 现在看克罗诺斯有多想追我们 |
[07:35] | Wow, it’s a MiG-21. | 是米格21战斗机 |
[07:37] | No one’s ever been this close to one before. | 以前还没人能如此接近它 |
[07:38] | Are you quoting “Top Gun”? | 你在引用《壮志凌云》吗 |
[07:40] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[07:45] | I’ve got heat-seeking missiles | 我侦测到热追踪导弹 |
[07:47] | closing at a distance of less than a mile. | 正从不到一英里的地方向我们飞来 |
[07:48] | Which is why I need you to cut the engines. | 所以我需要你关掉引擎 |
[07:50] | Whoa, wait, don’t we need those to land? | 等等 我们难道不需要引擎来降落吗 |
[07:54] | I said, “Cut them,” Gideon. | 吉迪恩 我说了 关掉引擎 |
[07:59] | Missiles are now targeting something else. | 导弹现在追着其他目标去了 |
[08:01] | Chronos. | 克罗诺斯 |
[08:05] | I suggest you all strap yourselves in. | 我建议你们都系好安全带 |
[08:09] | It’s going to be a bit of a bumpy landing. | 着陆时可能会有点小颠簸 |
[08:11] | Initiating emergency landing protocol. | 启动紧急着陆协议 |
[08:15] | How’s it going, Gideon? | 吉迪恩 状态如何 |
[08:16] | There’s not much more I can do. | 我现在基本无能为力 |
[08:17] | Elevation is 5,000. 4,000. 3,000. | 高度五千 四千 三千 |
[08:21] | When I said, “Bumpy,” | 之前我说”颠簸” |
[08:22] | I meant, “Prepare for crash landing.” | 我其实是想说”准备好迫降” |
[08:40] | Good news, Captain. | 好消息 船长 |
[08:42] | Despite our rough landing, | 尽管我们硬着陆 |
[08:43] | the ship is still fully operational. | 飞船各项功能运作一切正常 |
[08:45] | Welcome to the U.S.S.R., gentlemen. | 欢迎各位来到苏联 |
[08:50] | If it were up to me, | 如果要我说的话 |
[08:51] | they would revoke your pilot’s license. | 他们应该吊销你的飞行驾照 |
[08:53] | “They” are more than welcome to, | 他们可以随意这么做 |
[08:55] | considering I don’t have one. | 但我根本就没有驾照 |
[08:58] | Did you get anything on Savage from the Pentagon file? | 五角大楼的文件里有关于萨维奇的线索吗 |
[09:00] | It appears our friend has been quite busy | 自我们上次见面之后 |
[09:02] | since we last saw him. | 我们这位朋友一直很忙阿 |
[09:03] | Svarog? | 斯瓦洛格 |
[09:04] | God of fire in Slavic mythology, | 斯拉夫神话中的火神 |
[09:07] | a secret project the Soviets are working on. | 苏联人的一个秘密项目 |
[09:09] | Considering Savage’s involvement, | 考虑到萨维奇参与其中 |
[09:11] | most likely some sort of weapon. | 多半是种什么武器 |
[09:13] | Valentina Vostok. | 瓦伦蒂娜·沃斯托克 |
[09:15] | Graduated top of her physics program | 以第一名的成绩从物理系毕业 |
[09:17] | and then just dropped out of academia. | 然后就退出学术界了 |
[09:19] | To help develop Savage’s new weapon, no doubt. | 肯定是帮萨维奇开发新式武器去了 |
[09:21] | The Cold War’s up for grabs, | 人人都想从冷战中分一杯羹 |
[09:23] | and Miss Vostok is the linchpin. | 而沃斯托克小姐是关键人物 |
[09:24] | I say we put two in the back of her head | 要我说我们给她的脑袋来两枪 |
[09:26] | and call it a day. | 然后完事收工 |
[09:28] | We have no idea who this woman is | 我们都不清楚她是谁 |
[09:30] | or what her effect may be on history. | 也不知道她对历史的影响 |
[09:31] | She may be the next Madame Curie for all we know. | 目前来看她可能是下一位居里夫人 |
[09:33] | She’s working for Savage. That’s all we need to know. | 我们只需要知道她为萨维奇工作 |
[09:35] | She probably has no idea who’s backing her research. | 她很可能根本不知道谁在资助她的研究 |
[09:39] | Just let me approach her as a scientist, | 让我以科学家的身份接近她 |
[09:41] | and we’ll see what she knows | 然后我们看看她对 |
[09:42] | about Savage’s weapons program. | 萨维奇武器项目的事了解多少 |
[09:43] | It’s 1986, you’re American, | 这可是1986年 而你是一个美国佬 |
[09:45] | and you don’t speak Russian. | 同时你也不会说俄语 |
[09:47] | She’ll have you pegged as a spy in a second. | 她会立马把你当成一个间谍的 |
[09:49] | Perhaps I can help with that. | 或许我可以帮上忙 |
[09:54] | Ingestible translators. | 可摄取式翻译器 |
[09:56] | They attach to your larynx via neural interface. | 它通过神经介面连接至你的咽喉 |
[09:59] | Swallow them you can speak and understand | 吞下去你就会讲和听得懂 |
[10:00] | any language spoken to you. | 和你交谈的人的语言 |
[10:05] | How… how do you turn it on? | 该怎么把它打开 |
[10:06] | Gideon? Switch them into Russian. | 吉迪恩 转换至俄语 |
[10:10] | Go on. Say something. | 来吧 随便说些什么 |
[10:16] | Wait, I’m still speaking English. | 等等 我还是在说英语啊 |
[10:24] | I’m speaking Russian now, aren’t I? | 我在说俄语 是吧 |
[10:27] | Now you’re annoying in multiple languages. | 现在你会用多种语言烦人了 |
[10:29] | Gideon, switch him back to English. | 吉迪恩 转换回英语 |
[10:31] | Now, according to Vostok’s file, | 现在 根据沃斯托克的档案 |
[10:33] | she’s a big fan of the ballet. | 她是芭蕾的狂热爱好者 |
[10:35] | She has box seats at the Bolshoi | 她在波修瓦剧院有专门的包厢 |
[10:36] | and attends every performance. | 每场表演都会去看 |
[10:38] | It seems the final performance | 好像坎杜雷国王的终场表演 |
[10:38] | 芭蕾舞 坎杜雷国王 | |
[10:39] | of “Le Roi Candaule” is today. | 就在今天 |
[10:41] | Dr. Palmer, you will engage Vostok at the ballet, | 帕尔默博士 你去芭蕾舞剧场见见沃斯托克 |
[10:43] | whilst you, Mr. Snart… | 同时史纳特先生 |
[10:45] | you’re going to be his wingman. | 你去给他当副手 |
[10:47] | Oy. | 哦 |
[10:48] | Better go bone up on Vostok’s CV. | 最好多研究下沃斯托克的简历 |
[10:49] | I guess I’ll bone up on the ballet. | 我猜我要好好学习下芭蕾知识 |
[10:51] | Gideon, bone me. | 吉迪恩 赐我知识吧 |
[10:56] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[10:58] | Right, you’re going to have to be | 好吧 你应该要 |
[10:59] | a little bit more specific. | 说得更具体一点 |
[11:00] | It’s Kendra. | 是肯德拉 |
[11:01] | She’s completely unstable you saw her at the Pentagon. | 你看见她在五角大楼抓狂的样子了 |
[11:04] | That psycho priestess Chay-Ara took over | 疯狂女祭司茶雅拉用鹰爪 |
[11:06] | and clawed a guard’s eyes out. | 挖出一个警卫的眼睛 |
[11:07] | Perhaps Kendra just needs a bit of time. | 或许肯德拉只是需要一点时间 |
[11:10] | Remember, it was her first time out in the field | 记得吗 自从卡特死后那是她 |
[11:12] | since Carter’s death. | 第一次出外勤 |
[11:13] | Well, Carter’s not going to | 如果没人把她控制好 |
[11:14] | be the only dead body on our hands | 我们还会有更多人 |
[11:15] | if someone doesn’t get her under control. | 跟卡特一样死去 |
[11:19] | You know, perhaps you’re right, | 也许你说得对 |
[11:21] | and it just so happens | 而且我还想到了 |
[11:23] | I have the perfect candidate for the job. | 执行这项任务的最佳人选 |
[11:27] | No. | 不行 |
[11:28] | No, I was not talking about me. | 不行 我不是在推荐我自己 |
[11:30] | And yet, I can think of no one better suited to the task. | 而我觉得没人比你更适合这项任务了 |
[11:32] | I’m not a fan of feelings. | 感情的事我不擅长 |
[11:34] | If Kendra needs someone to talk through her grief with… | 如果肯德拉需要人倾听她的伤痛 |
[11:37] | Kendra needs someone to help her | 肯德拉需要人去帮她 |
[11:38] | get her warrior side under control. | 把她好武的一面控制住 |
[11:40] | I imagine you, above anyone else, know how to do that. | 我想你比其他任何人都知道该怎么做 |
[11:45] | This is a bad idea. | 这个主意糟透了 |
[12:02] | I got eyes on Vostok. | 我盯住沃斯托克了 |
[12:04] | She’s headed straight for you, lover boy. | 她直接向你那边走过去了 美男子 |
[12:06] | All right, gentlemen. | 好了 先生们 |
[12:07] | Everything’s looking good from my end. | 从我这边看起来一切都很顺利 |
[12:10] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[12:12] | Ms. Vostok. | 沃斯托克女士 |
[12:15] | Simon Huntsberger, University of Moscow physics department. | 西蒙·亨森伯格 莫斯科大学物理系 |
[12:20] | I’m not interested in talking to student. | 我没兴趣和学生谈话 |
[12:22] | If you want lecture, come by office hours. | 如果你想听课 上班时间再来 |
[12:24] | I’m actually a fellow scientist. | 我其实是您的同行 |
[12:26] | I read your paper on applied physics and nuclear fusion. | 我读过你有关应用物理和核聚变的论文 |
[12:29] | Perhaps, if you allow me to take you to dinner, | 我想跟你共进晚餐 |
[12:30] | we can discuss in detail. | 详谈细节 |
[12:36] | Damn, that was cold, | 真够冷的 |
[12:38] | even by Russian standards. | 即使是在俄国 |
[12:42] | Heads-up. | 小心 |
[12:46] | What the hell is this? | 搞什么 |
[12:47] | Warriors train every day. | 战士每天都要训练 |
[12:49] | Sorry, but I’m not in the mood. | 抱歉 我现在没心情 |
[12:52] | “Sorry” is not gonna help that guard | “抱歉”对在五角大楼 |
[12:53] | that you defaced at the Pentagon. | 被你毁容的保安毫无帮助 |
[12:55] | Two months ago, I was a barista. | 两个月前我还是个咖啡师 |
[12:58] | I had no idea I had some psycho hawk goddess inside of me, | 全然不知我体内附着一个疯癫鹰女神 |
[13:01] | and then I meet Carter, and he convinces me to let her out, | 后来遇到了卡特 他劝我释放真我 |
[13:04] | and now that he’s gone… | 现在他不在了 |
[13:07] | I can’t control it, | 我无法控制她了 |
[13:10] | so thanks for the offer, | 所以谢谢你的好意 |
[13:11] | but I won’t risk letting that monster out again. | 但我不想再冒险放那野兽出来 |
[13:14] | That monster inside you is not gonna go away. | 你体内住着的野兽不会消失 |
[13:19] | You have to learn how to control her. | 你必须学会怎么控制她 |
[13:21] | And how, exactly, do you expect me to do that? | 那你说我该怎么做 |
[13:27] | Let’s find out. | 一起想办法吧 |
[13:35] | Temporal anomaly detected. | 发现时间异常 |
[13:39] | Chronos. | 克罗诺斯 |
[13:39] | The Russian jet damaged his ship. | 俄国战斗机损害了他的飞船 |
[13:41] | He’s still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[13:42] | He went down just outside Moscow City limits. | 他在莫斯科城边界坠落了 |
[13:45] | Mr. Rory, | 罗里先生 |
[13:46] | how would you like to accompany me on a little mission? | 你愿意陪我去执行一项小任务吗 |
[13:48] | Will I get to use my gun? | 我能用上我的枪吗 |
[13:50] | A near-certain likelihood. | 基本可以肯定 |
[13:51] | Lead the way, Captain. | 带路吧 船长 |
[13:56] | You struck out, Raymond. | 你要出局了 雷蒙德 |
[13:58] | Maybe I should take a crack at her. | 或许我该上场试试 |
[14:02] | I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot. | 或许我给你的第一印象不太好 |
[14:04] | – I don’t mean to bother you… – Too late. | -我无意打扰 -已经打扰了 |
[14:06] | But, as an investor, I’m in a position | 但作为一个投资人 我可以 |
[14:08] | to fund your research. | 资助你的研究 |
[14:10] | That is why I wanted us to meet. | 所以我才想和你认识 |
[14:12] | Easy, Raymond, you’re gonna spook her. | 悠着点 雷蒙德 你要吓到她了 |
[14:17] | I think it’s important to know who’s funding your research, | 知道谁在资助自己的研究挺重要 |
[14:20] | don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[14:22] | For instance… | 比如 |
[14:23] | Project Svarog. | 斯瓦洛格项目 |
[14:28] | Sorry, is this man bothering you? | 抱歉 他在骚扰你吗 |
[14:31] | Don’t trouble yourself. I’m not a damsel in distress. | 不必麻烦 我不是落难少女 |
[14:34] | Good, because I’m not a White Knight. | 很好 因为我也不是白骑士 |
[14:40] | Seems intermission is over. | 看来中场休息结束了 |
[14:42] | You wouldn’t want to miss Queen Nisia dancing naked with the nymphs. | 纳西娅女王和仙女们裸舞的场景不容错过 |
[14:46] | My favorite part of the ballet, | 那是我最喜欢的部分 |
[14:50] | but I’ve seen it so many times. | 但我已经看了很多遍了 |
[14:54] | Perhaps, you wouldn’t mind walking me home instead. | 也许你能送我回家 |
[15:10] | – I hate nature. – Shh, shh, shh, shh. | -我讨厌大自然 -安静 |
[15:14] | Thirty meters. | 三十米 |
[15:16] | Chronos must be hiding out in the trees. | 克罗诺斯肯定就躲在树林里 |
[15:22] | Is that any way to treat an old friend? | 这么对老朋友真的好吗 |
[15:27] | Time Master Druce, | 时间之主德鲁斯 |
[15:29] | how on earth did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[15:30] | You haven’t exactly been subtle. | 你可不是很低调 |
[15:32] | Can I waste this guy? | 我能灭了他吗 |
[15:33] | Could you give us a moment? | 让我们单独谈谈吧 |
[15:35] | You said I’d get to use my gun. | 说好了我可以动枪的 |
[15:43] | What a colorful team you’ve assembled for yourself. | 你的队伍真是无奇不有啊 |
[15:46] | I thought that you were… | 我以为你是… |
[15:47] | Chronos? | 克罗诺斯吗 |
[15:49] | He was killed in the crash, I’m afraid. | 恐怕他在坠毁中丧生了 |
[15:51] | I was sent to scuttle his timeship, | 我被派来处理他的时间飞船 |
[15:53] | lest it be discovered by the Soviets. | 以免被苏联人发现 |
[15:55] | And you left a temporal anomaly. | 你还触发了时间异常 |
[15:57] | To lure you out of the cold, as it were. | 可以说是为了让你现身吧 |
[16:00] | You’ve turned your back on the very institution | 你背叛了你本该 |
[16:03] | you were meant to serve. | 效忠的组织 |
[16:05] | Our job is to protect time, | 我们的职责是保护时间 |
[16:08] | thereby protecting all life. | 以此保护众生 |
[16:10] | I am trying to save the world | 我在试图拯救世界 |
[16:12] | from complete destruction. | 使其免于完全毁灭 |
[16:14] | You and your band of rogues have run rampant | 你和你那小团伙对历史造成了 |
[16:16] | throughout history. | 极大的扰乱 |
[16:17] | This is why we work alone, Rip. | 所以我们才会独立行动 里普 |
[16:19] | A team is a liability you’ve proven that. | 你已经证明了 带着队伍是负担 |
[16:22] | They keep you from making the tough choices. | 他们会阻碍你做出艰难的决定 |
[16:24] | I am here because the council refused | 我走到这地步 就是因为理事会拒绝 |
[16:25] | to make that tough choice. | 做出艰难的决定 |
[16:28] | Well, they can sometimes be slow to realize the obvious, | 他们有时的确不能及时看到眼前的事实 |
[16:31] | but I’ve been authorized to offer you a deal. | 我是被委派来跟你做笔交易的 |
[16:35] | End this foolish crusade return with me | 结束这场愚蠢的征程 和我一起 |
[16:37] | to the vanishing point. | 回到消失点 |
[16:39] | You’ll be acquitted of all charges, and in… | 赦免你的所有罪行 而且… |
[16:42] | a few hundred years, | 再用个几百年 |
[16:43] | we may even be able to fix the damage you’ve caused. | 也许我们可以修复你所造成的损害 |
[16:46] | And what about my team? | 那我的团队呢 |
[16:48] | They will be returned to their own timelines unharmed, | 他们将会安全返回自己的时间线 |
[16:50] | which is more than I can say for Carter Hall. | 这对卡特·哈尔来说应该不错 |
[16:54] | You were one of my brightest pupils | 你是我最为聪颖的学生之一 |
[16:56] | and by far my favorite. | 也是我目前最欣赏的 |
[16:59] | Will you at least consider my offer? | 你能至少考虑一下我的提议吗 |
[17:04] | I’ll consult with my comrades. | 我会和我的队友们讨论下的 |
[17:06] | Please do, Rip, | 拜托了 里普 |
[17:08] | and then meet me here in an hour. | 一小时后和我在这里见面 |
[17:13] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不来了呢 |
[17:19] | Then you’re beyond my help. | 那我就帮不了你了 |
[17:31] | That’s a pretty sweet deal “Time Cop” offered you back there. | “时间警察”刚才给你开的条件挺不错的 |
[17:34] | Well, I see we can add “Eavesdropping” | 看来我们可以把”窃听” |
[17:36] | to your criminal resume. | 加入你的罪名列表了 |
[17:37] | Maybe you should start thinking more like a crook. | 也许你该开始站在坏人的角度思考了 |
[17:41] | Your friend’s planning on killing you. | 你那朋友准备要杀你呢 |
[17:43] | Time Master Druce is one of my most trusted friends. | 时间之主德鲁斯是我最信任的朋友之一 |
[17:47] | Besides, if he wanted to do me any harm, | 再说了 如果他真的想伤害我 |
[17:49] | why didn’t he do it just now when he had the chance? | 为什么不趁刚才的机会下手呢 |
[17:51] | Because he wants you to bring the whole team with you, | 因为他想让你把整个队伍都拉上 |
[17:54] | and that’s not gonna happen, | 而这是不可能发生的 |
[17:56] | because I’m taking a pass. | 因为我就不跟你去了 |
[18:11] | Are we done here yet? | 能结束了吗 |
[18:12] | If you want to harness your power, | 如果你想驾驭你的力量 |
[18:14] | you need to learn to control your fear. | 你需要学会控制你的恐惧 |
[18:15] | Yeah, well, you’ve been training for half your life | 你大半生都在接受训练 |
[18:17] | to be some cold-blooded assassin, | 成为一个冷血刺客 |
[18:18] | so I really don’t think you understand what it’s like. | 所以我真不觉得你明白那是什么感受 |
[18:21] | Before you can control it, | 在你能控制之前 |
[18:23] | you have to accept that it’s part of you. | 你必须接受 它是你的一部分 |
[18:28] | Ease up, will you? | 轻一点 行吗 |
[18:29] | You’ve got to channel your anger. | 你需要引导你的怒火 |
[18:33] | Sara, stop. | 莎拉 住手 |
[18:34] | Push down your emotions. | 压制你的情感 |
[18:36] | Focus on your opponent. | 专注于你的对手 |
[18:43] | Kendra? | 肯德拉 |
[18:50] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[18:51] | Sara, I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry… | 莎拉 真对不起 真对不起 |
[18:56] | Sara, what are you doing? It’s me! | 莎拉 你在做什么 是我 |
[19:21] | Are you sure you don’t want your coat back? | 你确定不想拿回你的外套吗 |
[19:23] | I can’t believe how you’re not freezing. | 真不敢相信你居然不怕冷 |
[19:25] | Oh, I love the cold. | 我喜欢寒冷 |
[19:28] | And ballet. | 还有芭蕾 |
[19:29] | So what is it about the ballet that you love, Valentina? | 你为什么这么喜欢芭蕾呢 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[19:34] | The combination of grace and strength, | 那是优雅与力度的结合 |
[19:37] | pushing the body to its breaking point. | 将身体推向极限 |
[19:39] | It’s a thing of beauty. | 那是一种美 |
[19:41] | My apartment. | 我的公寓到了 |
[19:43] | You know, this time of night, | 晚上这个点 |
[19:46] | it’s colder than a Siberian winter. | 比西伯利亚的冬天还冷 |
[19:48] | It sounds perfect. | 听起来不错 |
[19:49] | You know, I’m sure we could heat it up. | 我想我们可以去暖和一下 |
[19:51] | Sadly, I have business elsewhere this evening. | 可惜的是 我今晚还有别的事 |
[19:54] | Well… | 那好… |
[19:58] | if this is good-bye… | 如果这就要道别 |
[20:18] | You enjoy the show, Raymond? | 看戏看得爽吗 雷蒙德 |
[20:21] | I think I’ve got frostbite in some not-so-fun places | 我觉得我在这鬼地方等你 |
[20:24] | from waiting out here. | 等得都生冻疮了 |
[20:26] | Did she tell you what kind of weapon Savage is building? | 她有说萨维奇在造什么武器吗 |
[20:28] | Didn’t come up. | 没说到这个 |
[20:30] | Such a romantic evening I didn’t want to spoil the mood. | 如此浪漫的夜晚 我不想扫兴 |
[20:32] | So other a steamy good night kiss | 所以除了一个热腾腾的晚安之吻 |
[20:34] | and a possible case of hypothermia, we’ve got nothing. | 和体温过低的危险之外 我们一无所获 |
[20:37] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[20:39] | It’s Valentina’s security badge for a place called | 这是瓦伦蒂娜在鲁斯卡维克实验室的 |
[20:41] | Luskavic Labs. | 安全通行证 |
[20:43] | Whatever weapon she’s building for Savage, | 她在为萨维奇造的武器 |
[20:45] | we’ll find it there. | 肯定就在那里 |
[20:47] | I guess I should just be happy you didn’t swipe her wallet. | 我想我该庆幸你没顺走她的钱包 |
[20:57] | So, uh, what happens? | 那么 会怎么样 |
[20:59] | You hand over the ship and turn yourself in to the Time Masters, | 你移交飞船 去时间之主那里自首 |
[21:01] | and the rest of us just… | 我们其他人就… |
[21:02] | Will be returned to your former lives | 回到你们之前 |
[21:04] | in January 2016. | 在2016年1月的生活 |
[21:06] | It will be as if you never left. | 就像你们从未离开过一样 |
[21:08] | Aside from the fact that Starling City | 除了星城可能会 |
[21:10] | might be part of the U.S.S.R., | 因为我们的缘故 |
[21:11] | thanks to our efforts. | 变成苏联的一部分 |
[21:12] | All the more reason to consider the offer. | 所以就更应该考虑这个提议了 |
[21:14] | The Time Council will do everything within their power | 时间理事会会在其权力范围内不惜一切代价 |
[21:16] | to correct the mistakes that we’ve made. | 来纠正我们犯下的错误 |
[21:18] | But they still haven’t changed their mind | 但他们关于阻止萨维奇的想法 |
[21:19] | about stopping Savage? | 还是没有改变吗 |
[21:20] | Well, according to them, | 据他们所言 |
[21:21] | he’s part of the natural course of history, | 他是历史自然进程的一部分 |
[21:23] | terrible as that course may be. | 虽然那进程很糟糕 |
[21:25] | Look, I’m not saying that this offer | 我不是说这个提议 |
[21:27] | is without its downsides. | 是无懈可击的 |
[21:29] | If we abandon our plan now, | 如果我们现在放弃计划 |
[21:30] | then I still lose my wife and son. | 我还是会失去我的妻儿 |
[21:32] | So why throw in the towel? | 那为什么要认输呢 |
[21:34] | I thought you said this mission was bigger than any one of us. | 我记得你说过这项任务比我们任何人都重要 |
[21:36] | Yes, but if you’ll remember, | 是的 但如果你还记得 |
[21:37] | when I first recruited you, | 我最初招募你们的时候 |
[21:38] | I wasn’t entirely forthright about my motivations | 没有让你们完全明白我的动机 |
[21:42] | or about how dangerous this mission would be. | 以及这项任务会有多危险 |
[21:49] | Carter Hall knew the risks before he signed on. | 卡特·哈尔在同意参与之前就知道有风险 |
[21:54] | Well, for the rest of you, it’s now time to decide | 至于你们其他人 现在该决定 |
[21:56] | whether the future is worth fighting for. | 未来是否值得我们为之抗争了 |
[22:10] | I cannot tell you | 我无法告诉你 |
[22:12] | how pleased I am to see you, Hunter. | 我多高兴见到你 亨特 |
[22:16] | I finally came to my senses. | 我终于觉悟了 |
[22:20] | You were right, as always. | 你是对的 一如既往 |
[22:21] | I’ve risked the lives of my team, | 我拿整个团队在冒险 |
[22:23] | I’ve endangered the very fabric of time itself. | 我危及到了时间结构本身 |
[22:26] | I only hope you can forgive me. | 我只希望你能宽恕我 |
[22:28] | All will soon be made right again. | 一切很快就能再次恢复正常了 |
[22:32] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[22:34] | I’m so sorry it had to turn out this way, | 我很抱歉 结局必须如此 |
[22:36] | but the Council cannot risk keeping you alive. | 但是理事会不能冒险让你活着 |
[22:40] | Such a shame. | 真可惜 |
[22:43] | I won’t be able to tell Mick he was right. | 我没法告诉米克他猜对了 |
[22:45] | Mick? | 米克 |
[22:46] | My colorful friend, | 我一个有趣的朋友 |
[22:48] | who was convinced you were planning on killing me. | 他很肯定你打算干掉我 |
[22:50] | Your friends seem to have abandoned you, | 你的朋友们似乎已经抛弃了你 |
[22:53] | but no matter. | 但是没关系 |
[22:54] | Chronos will track them down. | 克罗诺斯会找到他们的 |
[22:55] | Can’t believe you brought this stooge | 真不敢相信你让这傀儡 |
[22:56] | to do your dirty work. | 来帮你干卑鄙的勾当 |
[22:58] | I never had you pegged as a coward, Druce. | 我从没把你视为懦夫 德鲁斯 |
[23:00] | In that case, I promise to stay here | 以防万一 我保证会待在这里 |
[23:03] | to ensure that your punishment is carried out properly. | 确保你的处罚被妥善执行 |
[23:06] | I wouldn’t want you to die alone. | 我可不想你孤零零地死掉 |
[23:08] | Who says I’m alone? | 谁说我是一个人了 |
[23:16] | What a wuss. | 真是个胆小鬼 |
[23:24] | This is not the time to show off. | 不要在这个时候显摆 |
[23:25] | It’s best if we attack from a covered position. | 我们最好从一个隐蔽的位置袭击他 |
[23:27] | I’m through playing it safe. | 我对小心翼翼腻烦了 |
[23:29] | This time, we do things my way. | 这次按我的方式来 |
[23:42] | Run, punk! Run! | 跑吧 混蛋 跑吧 |
[23:44] | Jefferson! | 杰佛逊 |
[23:46] | Where is he? Chronos’ blast forced us to separate… | 他在哪 克罗诺斯的冲击波把我们分开了 |
[23:48] | I… I didn’t see where he landed. | 我没有看见他落在哪里 |
[23:49] | Jax! | 杰克斯 |
[23:51] | Jefferson! | 杰佛逊 |
[23:52] | All right, no need to shout I’m right here. | 好了 别喊了 我在这 |
[23:55] | There you are, thank god you’re okay. | 你在这 谢天谢地 你没事 |
[23:57] | Why didn’t you answer when I called you? | 我叫你的时候你怎么不回答 |
[23:58] | Did it not occur to you that I’d be worried? | 你没想过我会担心吗 |
[24:00] | Look, I just got a… little lost. | 我只是有点迷路了 |
[24:07] | We need to get him to the MedBay now. | 我们要马上把他送到医疗仓 |
[24:16] | Oh, gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[24:17] | I trust everything went according to plan at the Bolshoi? | 波修瓦剧院的计划还顺利吧 |
[24:19] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[24:20] | Made contact with Vostok and swiped her badge. | 找到沃斯托克 顺走了她的通行证 |
[24:22] | Thanks to me. Pretty boy just froze his ass off. | 多亏我出手 美男子都快冻僵了 |
[24:29] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[24:31] | Chronos. | 克罗诺斯 |
[24:32] | – Jax here was… – Almost got himself killed. | -杰克斯被… -差点被杀掉 |
[24:34] | And we need to get you to the MedBay. | 我们要把你送到医疗仓 |
[24:35] | Ah, the MedBay, | 医疗仓 |
[24:37] | where a morphine drip awaits me. | 吗啡点滴还等着我呢 |
[24:40] | Now just try and take it slowly. | 小心点 慢慢走 |
[24:41] | Don’t bother telling him what to do | 别费心告诉他要怎么做了 |
[24:42] | he’ll just do the opposite. | 他只会和你对着干 |
[24:44] | Oh, yeah, it would be my fault that I got hurt, | 没错 我受伤都是我的错 |
[24:47] | because I didn’t listen to you in your infinite wisdom. | 因为我没有听从你的无穷智慧 |
[24:50] | I am sorry, Professor. | 我很抱歉 教授 |
[24:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[24:52] | It seems this… partnership of ours has become untenable. | 看来我们的合作关系已经很难维持了 |
[24:56] | Partnership? | 合作关系 |
[24:57] | No, this is a dictatorship, | 不 这是独裁 |
[24:59] | one in which you get to call all the shots | 所有的事都是你发号施令 |
[25:01] | and I get to take all the shots. | 我只能接受你的命令 |
[25:02] | Do you think I like seeing you hurt? | 我想看到你受伤吗 |
[25:03] | Don’t act like you actually care about me, man. | 别装作关心我 伙计 |
[25:05] | I’m just a life-support system. | 我只是你的生命维持系统 |
[25:07] | I didn’t even want to come on this stupid trip. | 我根本不想参加这件破事 |
[25:09] | – You kidnapped me. – Oh, this old tune. | -你绑架了我 -又来了 |
[25:11] | Did you ever stop to think | 你有没有想过 |
[25:13] | that I actually had a life back in 2016? | 我在2016年有属于我的生活 |
[25:15] | I almost forgot a promising career | 我差点忘了 一名汽车修理工的 |
[25:17] | as an auto mechanic. | 大好前途 |
[25:18] | I had a mom, | 我有个母亲 |
[25:21] | a widow. | 她是一个寡妇 |
[25:23] | What happens to her if something happens to me in 1986? | 万一我在1986年出事 她该怎么办 |
[25:27] | She’s just gonna think that I left her | 她会以为我抛弃了她 |
[25:29] | without even saying good-bye. | 甚至都没有告别 |
[25:30] | Man, do you have any idea what that does to her? | 你知道会对她造成怎样的打击吗 |
[25:32] | We’ve all made sacrifices. | 我们都做出了牺牲 |
[25:35] | But can’t you see that this mission, stopping Savage, | 你看不出阻止萨维奇的任务 |
[25:38] | is bigger than any one of us? | 比我们任何一个人都要重要吗 |
[25:39] | I am so sick of you using that tone. | 我受够了你这种语气了 |
[25:42] | When are you gonna learn you are not my father? | 你什么时候才会明白你不是我父亲 |
[25:45] | I’m sorry you lost him at such a tender age, | 我很抱歉你年幼就失去了他 |
[25:49] | but if your father were here, right now, | 但如果你的父亲现在在这里 |
[25:52] | he’d be saying what I’m saying. | 他会和我说一样的话 |
[25:54] | Just grow up, Jefferson. | 成熟点吧 杰佛逊 |
[25:56] | The future of the world is at stake, | 未来世界处于险境 |
[25:58] | and if you insist on getting yourself killed, | 如果你坚持想要找死 |
[26:00] | as terrible as that might be for your mother, or me, | 这可能对你母亲或是我来说都很糟糕 |
[26:03] | who, incidentally, would also die, | 也许我也会一起死掉 |
[26:07] | I am more concerned with the billions of people | 但我更担心的是 有数十亿人 |
[26:09] | who will die because of your… | 将会死去 就因为你那… |
[26:11] | arrogant adolescent ego! | 不成熟的傲慢自负 |
[26:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:25] | Please don’t… don’t… Don’t say it. | 请别…别说了 |
[26:28] | I was cruel | 我很残忍 |
[26:29] | and unjustified, and I… I said those things | 也很不公平 我那么说 |
[26:33] | just for the sake of hurting him. | 就是为了伤害他 |
[26:37] | Why aren’t you telling that to Jax? | 你为什么不告诉杰克斯 |
[26:39] | I had to hurt him, Raymond. | 我必须要伤害他 雷蒙德 |
[26:42] | it’s the only way I can get through to him. | 只有这样才能让他明白 |
[26:44] | I’ve tried everything else. | 其他方法我都试过了 |
[26:46] | Well, he’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[26:47] | So was Ronald, and look what happened to him. | 罗纳德也是个孩子 看看他的下场 |
[26:53] | Your former half of Firestorm. | 之前跟你合体的火风暴 |
[26:55] | Yes. | 正是 |
[26:57] | I can’t… I… I can’t go through this again. | 我不想再经历这种事了 |
[27:02] | I can’t lose another. | 我不能再失去他 |
[27:06] | The reason I’m constantly lecturing Jefferson | 我会对杰佛逊时时说教 |
[27:09] | is because I’m the one who brought him along, | 是因为是我把他带来的 |
[27:11] | and if something happens, | 万一他遭遇不测 |
[27:14] | I’m the one who has to go back to 2016 | 我要回到2016年 |
[27:18] | and tell his mother that her little boy is never coming home, | 告诉他母亲她的小宝贝再也回不来了 |
[27:24] | and I would rather die than do that. | 我宁愿死掉也不愿这种事发生 |
[27:33] | That looks sore. What happened? | 看起来很疼的样子 怎么了 |
[27:35] | Maybe you should ask the lunatic | 那你该问你派来负责 |
[27:37] | you put in charge of training me. | 训练我的那个疯婆子 |
[27:39] | I… actually, I was hoping that the arrangement | 其实我是希望 |
[27:42] | between you and Sara might be, uh… | 你和莎拉配对的安排或许可以 |
[27:45] | mutually beneficial. | 让你们互利双赢 |
[27:46] | You mean you knew about this bloodlust thing? | 你说你知道她嗜血的欲望 |
[27:50] | It’s the captain’s job to know everything on his ship. | 船长的职责就是对船上的一切了如指掌 |
[27:53] | Look, Sara went through hell when she was resurrected, | 莎拉复活的时候去鬼门关走了一遭 |
[27:56] | and I was hoping that you’d be able to… | 我希望你能 |
[27:59] | coax out her human side | 唤醒她的人性 |
[28:02] | from the darkness of the Lazarus Pit. | 帮她走出复活泉的黑暗 |
[28:03] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[28:04] | Well, after 4,000 years of reincarnation, | 经历了四千年的转世 |
[28:07] | surely you know a thing or two about rebirth. | 你自然对重生有些见地 |
[28:16] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[28:20] | Let’s go. | 我们开始吧 |
[28:23] | “A warrior trains every day,” remember? | “战士每天都要训练” 记得吗 |
[28:27] | I’m not a warrior, and I tried to kill you | 我不是战士 上次我们这样练习的时候 |
[28:29] | the last time we did this, remember? | 我差点杀了你 记得吗 |
[28:31] | “Tried” being the operative word. | 关键词是”差点” |
[28:38] | You want to know my theory? | 你想知道我的理论吗 |
[28:40] | No. | 不想 |
[28:42] | I think your problem is the opposite of mine. | 我认为你的问题和我正好相反 |
[28:44] | I need to learn to embrace my inner hawk goddess, | 我需要接受身体中的鹰女神 |
[28:47] | but you… you need to learn to embrace your human side. | 而你 你要学会接受自己人性的一面 |
[28:52] | And what if that side of me is gone? | 如果我已经没有人性的一面了呢 |
[28:54] | What if she doesn’t exist anymore? | 如果那个我已经不存在了怎么办 |
[28:57] | Well, only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[29:01] | What, are you baiting me? | 什么 你在引诱我吗 |
[29:03] | No, | 不 |
[29:04] | I’m training you. | 我在训练你 |
[29:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:10] | Are you scared? | 害怕了吗 |
[29:23] | Here we are, Luskavic Labs, | 我们到了 鲁斯卡维克实验室 |
[29:25] | the secret facility where Vostok works. | 沃斯托克工作的秘密场所 |
[29:27] | – So what’s the plan? – Simple. | -那么你有什么计划 -简单明了 |
[29:29] | We use Vostok’s credentials to enter the lab | 我们用沃斯托克的卡进入实验室 |
[29:31] | and find out what she’s building on behalf of Savage. | 查出她在为萨维奇造什么 |
[29:33] | Reconnaissance in a laboratory. | 去实验室侦察 |
[29:35] | Finally, my kind of mission. | 终于轮到我擅长的任务了 |
[29:36] | No, no, no, hang on a minute | 不不不 等一下 |
[29:37] | Jefferson’s still recovering from his injuries. | 杰佛逊的伤还没痊愈 |
[29:39] | This is hardly a job for Firestorm. | 这也不是火风暴的任务 |
[29:41] | Let him rest. | 让他好好休息 |
[30:06] | I’m Gregor Gavrilov of the State Council of Science, | 我是国家科学委员会的格雷戈尔·加夫里洛夫 |
[30:09] | and I’m here to inspect the facility. | 我是来检查设施的 |
[30:12] | I’m in and heading to the basement. | 我进来了 正往地下室走 |
[30:22] | Here’s hoping the key | 希望史纳特先生 |
[30:22] | that Mr. Snart stole off Valentina works. | 从瓦伦蒂娜那里偷来的钥匙卡好使 |
[30:41] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[30:52] | I know what Vostok is working on. | 我知道沃斯托克在研究什么了 |
[30:55] | She’s trying to build… me. | 她是想造出 我 |
[30:58] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[30:59] | I mean, Savage has spent the last decade trying | 萨维奇过去十年致力于 |
[31:01] | to level the arms race against our team. | 开发出能与我们抗衡的武器 |
[31:02] | Operation Svarog. | 斯瓦洛格行动 |
[31:06] | Slavic God of fire, of course. | 斯拉夫的火焰之神 当然了 |
[31:08] | He and Vostok are building | 他和沃斯托克在制造 |
[31:11] | a Soviet Firestorm. | 一个苏联版的火风暴 |
[31:27] | They’ve already built a thermal core. | 他们已经建好了热核反应堆 |
[31:29] | Professor, need I remind you, | 教授 我必须提醒你 |
[31:30] | this is a reconnaissance mission. | 这是一次侦察行动 |
[31:32] | It’s only a matter of time before Vostok figures out | 沃斯托克知道如何稳定一个 |
[31:34] | how to stabilize a Soviet Firestorm. | 苏联火风暴只是时间问题 |
[31:42] | I’m not leaving without it. | 拿不到它我不会走的 |
[31:43] | It’s the key to building others just like me. | 这是制造我这样的人的关键 |
[31:46] | Yes, but perhaps you should wait for the rest of the team. | 对 但是你可以等一下其他队员 |
[31:48] | They’re on their way. | 他们已经在路上了 |
[31:48] | Are you familiar with ultra-high-energy | 你熟悉超高能的 |
[31:50] | cosmic rays, Captain? | 宇宙射线吗 船长 |
[31:52] | The radiation released inside this chamber | 这个房间里释放的辐射 |
[31:54] | will kill anyone other than me. | 会杀死除我之外的所有人 |
[31:56] | Look, despite your impermeability to nuclear energy, | 就算你对核能免疫 |
[31:59] | you’re still quite vulnerable to bullets. | 但子弹还是能伤到你 |
[32:01] | I just need someone to take the core offline, | 我只需要有人关掉核反应堆 |
[32:02] | so I can remove it safely and shield it. | 我就能安全地把它隔离起来 |
[32:05] | I’m all over it, Professor. | 我在处理了 教授 |
[32:10] | We’re all over it. | 我们在处理了 |
[32:11] | Remember, Dr. Palmer, | 记住 帕尔默博士 |
[32:12] | that shutting down the core incorrectly | 不正确地关闭反应堆 |
[32:14] | can lead to the creation of… | 可能会产生… |
[32:16] | Strangeness, black holes, and uncontrolled | 奇异性 黑洞 以及失控的 |
[32:17] | fusion reactions that consume the universe? | 聚变反应会吞噬宇宙 |
[32:19] | See? I was listening during class, Professor. | 听见没 我上课有在听讲的 教授 |
[32:32] | How are we doing, boy scout? | 怎么样了 童子军 |
[32:33] | Uh, point of fact, I completed all 21 merit badges, | 事实上 21个荣誉徽章我全拿到了 |
[32:35] | including nuclear science, so I’m an eagle scout. | 包括核科学 所以我是个鹰童军 |
[32:41] | Uh-oh. We got a problem. | 完了 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:43] | Valentina’s headed toward the core containment unit. | 瓦伦蒂娜正在走向反应堆安全室 |
[32:45] | The radiation Stein’s about to unleash… | 斯泰因即将释放的核辐射… |
[32:47] | If she opens the door… | 如果她打开门… |
[32:48] | We’re here to stop Savage from building | 我们是来阻止萨维奇制造 |
[32:49] | a nuclear-powered superhero. | 核能超级英雄的 |
[32:51] | Saving some commie broad ain’t on the agenda. | 拯救某个共产主义婆娘可不在计划内 |
[32:54] | Even if the radiation doesn’t kill her, Savage will, | 就算核辐射没杀死她 在发现 |
[32:56] | the second he finds out the lab’s been sabotaged. | 实验室被毁后 萨维奇也会杀了她 |
[32:59] | Look, we gotta get her out of here. | 我们必须得把她弄出去 |
[33:00] | Well, who’s gonna shut down the core, Raymond? | 那谁去关反应堆呢 雷蒙德 |
[33:02] | I skipped that merit badge. | 我可没有核科学荣誉徽章 |
[33:04] | Raymond, why is the thermal core | 雷蒙德 热核反应堆为什么 |
[33:05] | still running at full power? | 还在全速运转 |
[33:07] | I’ll handle the core. You handle Valentina. | 我来解决反应堆 你去拯救瓦伦蒂娜 |
[33:09] | You’re willing to risk the mission | 你宁愿危及整个行动 |
[33:10] | for a woman you barely know? | 去救一个不熟识的女人 |
[33:13] | Be helpful to others. | 帮助别人 |
[33:15] | It’s the scout motto. | 是童子军的座右铭 |
[33:16] | 30 seconds. | 三十秒 |
[33:17] | I’ll get Vostok, you kill the power for Stein, | 我去拯救沃斯托克 你帮斯泰因关反应堆 |
[33:20] | and, Raymond, | 听着 雷蒙德 |
[33:21] | promise me. | 你务必做到 |
[33:33] | Bad idea. | 不好 |
[33:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[33:36] | Believe me, I’ve been asking myself | 相信我 我一直在问我自己 |
[33:37] | the same question. | 同样的问题 |
[33:40] | That night at the Bolshoi. | 那晚在波修瓦剧院 |
[33:42] | It was you who stole my keys. | 是你偷了我的钥匙卡 |
[33:43] | And your wallet, but it was nothing personal. | 以及你的钱包 但那不是针对你的 |
[33:47] | What the hell is that man doing? | 那个人在搞什么鬼 |
[33:49] | He has no idea what the core is capable of. | 他完全不知道核反应堆的威力 |
[33:50] | Relax. | 放心 |
[33:51] | He’s the one who invented it. | 那是他发明出来的 |
[34:03] | I’m the first person to have ever seen | 我是历史上第一个 |
[34:04] | cosmic radiation with his own eyes. | 亲眼看见宇宙射线的人 |
[34:08] | You know, let’s keep it that way. | 最好就这么保持下去 |
[34:09] | Snart, you better keep Valentina out | 史纳特 你最好把瓦伦蒂娜挡在 |
[34:10] | of the core containment unit. | 反应堆安全室外面 |
[34:12] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[34:13] | You work for American government. | 你是美国政府的人 |
[34:15] | I’m wanted by the American government. | 我是美国政府的通缉犯 |
[34:17] | Does that count? | 这样也算吗 |
[34:19] | Look, I may be your White Knight just this once, | 也许这一次我是你的白骑士 |
[34:21] | but that weapon Savage has you building? | 但是萨维奇让你造的那个武器 |
[34:24] | He’s creating a nuclear-powered monster. | 会造出一个核动力怪物 |
[34:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:32] | It was sweet of you to think of me | 你把我当成落难少女的想法 |
[34:33] | as a damsel in distress, | 真是太贴心了 |
[34:35] | but… | 但是 |
[34:38] | I’m not the one who needs rescuing. | 需要被人救的不是我 |
[34:40] | Don’t flatter yourself, sweetheart. | 别自作多情 亲爱的 |
[34:42] | I’m not the sentimental type. | 我可没那么多情 |
[34:44] | No, but your partner, | 你不是 可你的搭档 |
[34:46] | the physicist with the big brown eyes, | 那个拥有一双棕色大眼睛的物理学家 |
[34:49] | is. | 是 |
[34:50] | Turn the core back online. | 给我重新打开反应堆 |
[34:53] | You will turn it back on, or I will put a bullet | 你不打开 我就一枪打爆 |
[34:55] | in your friend’s head. | 你朋友的脑袋 |
[34:56] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[34:57] | She’s gonna shoot me whether you do it or not. | 不管你打不打开 她都会对我开枪 |
[35:00] | That may be true, | 这话也许是真的 |
[35:01] | and you can take that gamble if you like. | 如果你愿意 可以赌一把 |
[35:04] | It’s only his life you wager. | 只不过要赌的是他的命 |
[35:06] | Almost there. | 就快好了 |
[35:08] | I’m not joking, Raymond. | 我不是在说笑 雷蒙德 |
[35:10] | Don’t you dare push that button. | 你敢按那按钮试试 |
[35:20] | Raymond, what’s going on? | 雷蒙德 怎么回事 |
[35:21] | The core just went back online. | 反应堆刚刚又被打开了 |
[35:22] | Sorry, Professor, I had to do it. | 抱歉 教授 我必须这么做 |
[35:24] | You idiot. | 你这个笨蛋 |
[35:29] | I… I can still remove it. | 我还是能移除反应堆 |
[35:32] | I just hope I can absorb the excess power. | 只是希望我能吸收剩余的能量 |
[35:35] | No. Do you have any idea the kind of energy that… | 不行 你知不知道那种能量 |
[35:40] | Should have listened to your friend. | 你该听你朋友的话 |
[35:43] | What the hell are you doing, Gray? | 你在搞什么 灰老头 |
[35:45] | Jefferson? | 杰佛逊 |
[35:46] | You are not Firestorm, you’re just a stubborn old man | 你不是火风暴 你只是个正要 |
[35:49] | who’s about to make a really stupid decision. | 做出愚蠢行为的固执老头 |
[35:51] | Wait, I… is this what it’s like | 等等 我在你脑子里时 |
[35:53] | when I’m in your head? | 就是这个感觉吗 |
[35:54] | I… I apologize, dear boy, because it’s rather distracting. | 对不起 孩子 因为这样挺让人分心的 |
[35:57] | Your body cannot handle this alone. | 你的身体无法独自应付这个反应堆 |
[36:00] | Appreciate your concern. | 很感谢你的关心 |
[36:02] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:05] | I’ve risked your life enough times. | 我拿你的生命冒险太多次 |
[36:07] | Now, it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[36:10] | No! | 不行 |
[36:32] | He’s too weak. | 他太虚弱了 |
[36:34] | He’ll never get out of there alone. | 他一个人是绝对无法离开那里的 |
[36:43] | Professor Stein, | 斯泰因教授 |
[36:45] | your comrade here tells me you know quite a bit | 你的同伴告诉我 你对我的这个计划 |
[36:46] | about this project of mine. | 略知一二 |
[36:48] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[36:50] | You and I have much to discuss. | 我们有很多事要商讨 |
[37:04] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[37:05] | You forget how to use that thing? | 你忘了怎么用那东西吗 |
[37:08] | My employer, Mr. Savage, would very much like | 我的雇主 萨维奇先生 非常希望 |
[37:10] | to meet you and the rest of your friends. | 能见见你和你的朋友们 |
[37:14] | Careful what you wish for. | 你想得美 |
[37:16] | This where the party’s at? | 派对地点在这里吗 |
[37:31] | Mr. Snart, can you hear me? | 史纳特先生 能听到我说话吗 |
[37:33] | Do not let Vostok leave with that thermal core. | 千万别让沃斯托克带着热核反应堆离开 |
[37:39] | Get the hell out of here! | 赶快离开这里 |
[37:41] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[37:42] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[37:59] | Now might be a good time to send in reinforcements. | 现在也许是时候派增援来了 |
[38:01] | Mick and Stein just got pinched by the Russkies. | 米克和斯泰因刚被俄国佬牵制住了 |
[38:03] | You’re gonna have to get out of there right now. | 你要立刻离开那里 |
[38:05] | They’re hanging us out to dry, Rip I need backup. | 他们要干掉我们了 里普 我需要支援 |
[38:07] | I’m afraid our only option is retreat. | 恐怕我们只能选择撤离 |
[38:09] | What about my partner? | 那我的搭档呢 |
[38:11] | Well, until we devise our next move, | 在我们想好下一步行动之前 |
[38:12] | Mr. Rory will have to fend for himself. | 罗里先生不得不孤军奋战了 |
[38:14] | Remember the mission. | 记住我们的任务 |
[38:16] | If the Soviets get that thermal core back, | 如果热核反应堆被苏联人夺回 |
[38:17] | your partner will not be the only one who dies. | 就会有很多人给你搭档陪葬了 |
[38:37] | You better kill me now. | 你最好现在就把我杀了 |
[38:38] | If I ever get my hands on you, | 只要我有机会动手 |
[38:41] | I’m gonna get all “Rocky IV” on your ass. | 我就会像《洛奇4》一样把你打得屁股开花 |
[38:48] | I’m gonna remember that, comrade. | 我会记住这一下的 同志 |
[38:54] | We must leave now, Colonel. | 我们得赶紧走 上校 |
[38:55] | There’s still one more intruder, | 还有一个入侵者没捉到 |
[38:56] | and he has the thermal core. | 热核反应堆在他手上 |
[38:58] | We don’t need it now. | 我们现在不需要那个了 |
[38:59] | We have something far better. | 我们手里的远胜于它 |
[39:13] | Thank God you managed to grab it. | 还好你把反应堆带回来了 |
[39:15] | Where was my backup, Captain? | 为什么没人支援我 船长 |
[39:17] | Half the team is gone… | 队里有一半的人不在了 |
[39:20] | because of you. | 就因为你 |
[39:22] | Only if I’d have sent the other half in to save them, | 如果我把另外一半的人派去救他们 |
[39:24] | they’d be captured too, and where would we be, | 他们也会被捉 我们会有什么下场 |
[39:28] | Savage would have both halves of Firestorm, | 火风暴会完全落入萨维奇手里 |
[39:30] | a dead Kendra on top of a dead Carter, | 杀死卡特之后又杀了肯德拉 |
[39:32] | everything he wants. | 他就得偿所愿了 |
[39:35] | It would be the end to our little crusade, | 我们这小远征也就结束了 |
[39:37] | and, most likely, the world. | 很有可能也会赔上整个世界 |
[39:38] | So before you pull that trigger, | 在你扣下扳机之前 |
[39:42] | ask yourself.. what would you have done? | 扪心自问 你会怎么做 |
[39:50] | That is a pretty cold calculation, Rip. | 这可真是套冷血的算计啊 里普 |
[39:53] | Almost criminal, | 简直像个罪犯一样 |
[39:56] | except we criminals have a code | 只是我们这些罪犯有个准则 |
[39:59] | “You never leave one of your own behind.” | “同进同出 生死与共” |
[40:00] | We will get them back. | 我们会把他们救回来 |
[40:04] | Now, if Savage even hopes to create a Firestorm, | 如果萨维奇要造出火风暴 |
[40:07] | first, he’s going to need a new one of these. | 他就需要先得到一个新的这个 |
[40:11] | A thermal core? | 热核反应堆 |
[40:13] | Let me get this straight. | 我要弄清楚 |
[40:13] | You had Kendra and I training for the next mission, | 你让我和肯德拉为下一个任务做训练 |
[40:16] | when we should have been out there helping them. | 我们什么时候才能去救他们 |
[40:18] | We will help them, and our next mission | 我们会去救他们的 我们的下一次任务 |
[40:21] | is to get our compatriots back from Vostok. | 就是从沃斯托克手中救回同胞 |
[40:23] | Who is to say they’re not already dead? | 我们怎么知道他们还活着 |
[40:25] | Vostok needs the professor alive | 沃斯托克需要教授活着 |
[40:27] | in order to rebuild the thermal core. | 帮他再造个热核反应堆 |
[40:28] | And Ray and Rory? | 那雷和罗里呢 |
[40:29] | Savage will keep them alive too. | 萨维奇会让他们也活着 |
[40:31] | As leverage. | 作为筹码 |
[40:32] | He’ll torture them if Stein tries to hold out. | 如果斯泰因不肯合作 他会折磨他们 |
[40:34] | Well, we’ll have to pray that he does. | 我们只能祈祷他会那么做 |
[40:36] | If Savage’s goal is to create his own Firestorm, | 如果萨维奇的目标是造出自己的火风暴 |
[40:39] | then Stein himself is the key, the missing piece of the puzzle. | 那斯泰因本身就是那块不可或缺的拼图 |
[40:42] | And if Vostok figures out how to turn Stein’s powers | 如果沃斯托克掌握了如何用斯泰因的超能力 |
[40:44] | against us, then… | 对付我们的方法 那时… |
[40:50] | I’m afraid the world is beyond saving. | 我恐怕就无力拯救这个世界了 |
[40:52] | Stein’s a lot tougher than he looks. | 斯泰因外柔内刚 |
[40:55] | I mean, it will take a lot to break him. | 要逼他就范得费很多劲儿 |
[40:57] | That’s the good news. | 这是好消息 |
[41:00] | The bad news | 坏消息是 |
[41:01] | is that our compatriots are being held | 我们的同胞被关在 |
[41:04] | in an impenetrable Soviet gulag. | 一个牢不可破的苏联古拉格营地 |
[41:12] | Get a good night’s sleep. | 睡个好觉 |
[41:14] | You and Dr. Vostok have much work to do in the morning. | 明早你和沃斯托克博士还有很多事要做 |
[41:18] | My companions from the lab… | 我实验室的同伴 |
[41:21] | what did you do with them? | 你把他们怎么样了 |
[41:23] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:24] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[41:26] | Whether they remain that way | 他们能否继续活着 |
[41:29] | is entirely up to you, Professor. | 就看你了 教授 |