时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal madman named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:09] | I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time | 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | by the body I’d sworn my allegiance to, | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 |
[00:17] | the Time Masters. | 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, they may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:30] | I’m a Time Master, | 我是时间之主 |
[00:31] | making discrete alterations to the timeline is what I do. | 对时间线作出分离式改造是我的专长 |
[00:33] | Half of what you told us about the mission | 你所说的关于任务的话 |
[00:35] | turned out to be lies. | 一半都是谎话 |
[00:37] | Lewis Snart, convicted of larceny, armed robbery. | 路易斯·史纳特 犯盗窃罪 持枪抢劫 |
[00:41] | You and your entire family are criminals. | 你和你的整个家族都是罪犯 |
[00:44] | Things are complicated with family. | 我家里的事挺复杂的 |
[00:47] | The Lazarus Pit brought me back, | 复活泉水虽然让我复活了 |
[00:48] | but it left me with this need to kill. | 但却给我种入杀戮的欲望 |
[00:51] | You’re Priestess Chay-Ara, I’m Prince Khufu, | 你是茶雅拉女祭司 我是胡夫王子 |
[00:53] | and we’re lovers. | 我们是恋人 |
[00:54] | I know you’re worth the wait. | 你是值得我等待的人 |
[01:00] | Well, I say we kick Savage’s ass. | 我们一定要打败萨维奇 |
[01:02] | – For Carter. – For Carter. | -为了卡特 -为了卡特 |
[01:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:44] | The man who’s here to kill you. | 来杀你的人 |
[01:56] | We’ve arrived in Leipzig, Germany, | 我们已抵达德国莱比锡 |
[01:57] | the most current location for Vandal Savage. | 汪达尔·萨维奇目前的所在地 |
[01:59] | And by the way, Captain, | 顺便提醒您 船长 |
[02:00] | you are are urgently needed in the MedBay. | 您急需前往医疗仓 |
[02:03] | – I thought she’d stabilized. – As did I. | -我以为她情况稳定了 -我也以为 |
[02:11] | Carter! Where’s Carter? | 卡特 卡特在哪里 |
[02:13] | He’s gone, Kendra. I’m so sorry. | 他已经死了 肯德拉 我很抱歉 |
[02:15] | Gideon, turn that bloody noise off! | 吉迪恩 关掉那烦人的噪音 |
[02:17] | – Yes, Captain. – What happened? | -遵命 船长 -发生什么事了 |
[02:18] | Saunders appears to have had a complication. | 桑德斯似乎出现并发症了 |
[02:20] | Ye–I know, what kind of complication? | 我知道 哪种并发症 |
[02:22] | How could you leave him? | 你们怎么可以丢下他 |
[02:26] | – Is she– – MedBay gave her a sedative, | -她… -医疗仓给她注射了镇定剂 |
[02:28] | but obviously her condition is worsening. | 但她情况显然在恶化 |
[02:33] | Pieces of the dagger have apparently broken off | 匕首断成了一些碎片 |
[02:35] | and are, as we speak, en route to her heart. | 快要刺中她的心脏了 |
[02:38] | Can’t we just time jump into the future | 我们就不能穿越到未来 |
[02:40] | where they got the stuff that can fix her? | 搞到些能治疗她的玩意儿吗 |
[02:41] | This ship is from that very same future and has, thus far, | 这艘飞船就是来自那样的未来 目前为止 |
[02:44] | been unsuccessful in saving her. | 也还无法救她 |
[02:45] | Kendra wouldn’t survive the time jump anyway. | 肯德拉也会在穿越过程中死去 |
[02:49] | I pay attention. | 我有认真听你说话 |
[02:50] | To sum up, Carter Hall is dead, | 总而言之 卡特·哈尔死了 |
[02:51] | the girlfriend’s not too far behind, | 他女朋友也奄奄一息了 |
[02:53] | Vandal Savage is sitting pretty in 1975, | 汪达尔·萨维奇在1975年占尽优势 |
[02:57] | which we’re all stuck in. | 而我们都被困这里 |
[02:59] | That how the plan supposed to work, Rip? | 那计划怎么会成功呢 里普 |
[03:01] | Obviously not, but the mission is simple. | 显然不会 但任务很简单 |
[03:03] | We stop Vandal Savage here in the past | 我们在过去打败汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[03:07] | and we save the future. | 就能拯救未来 |
[03:08] | Simple don’t mean easy, Captain. | 简单不代表容易 船长 |
[03:09] | Oh, I never said it was. | 我没说容易 |
[03:11] | The benefit of being a Time Master is that | 作为时间之主的好处就是 |
[03:12] | the length and breadth of history gives one… | 历史的纵横给予了他… |
[03:15] | perspective. | 洞察力 |
[03:18] | I’ve seen darker days. | 我见过更黑暗的日子 |
[03:21] | I’ve seen Man of Steel die and Dark Knights fall, | 我见过钢铁之躯死去 黑暗骑士倒下 |
[03:24] | and even then I accomplished my mission no matter what. | 即便如此 我依然完成了使命 |
[03:29] | Gideon, what is our status? | 吉迪恩 我们情况如何 |
[03:32] | When the Waverider was attacked by Chronos, | 乘波号被克罗诺斯攻击时 |
[03:34] | the Jumpship was damaged. | 逃生舰受损了 |
[03:35] | Unless you make repairs, we will be unable to– | 不进行修补我们将无法… |
[03:37] | Wait, Jumpship? | 等等 逃生舰是什么 |
[03:39] | It’s a small expeditionary vessel at the belly of the Waverider– | 是乘波号船腹的一个小型远征舰 |
[03:42] | you’re a mechanic! | 你是机械师 |
[03:43] | You have a look at it. | 你来看一眼 |
[03:45] | Auto mechanic. | 我是汽车机械师 |
[03:47] | Spaceship. | 这是宇宙飞船 |
[03:51] | Okay, if you’ve got a set of wrenches, | 好吧 如你有工具吗 |
[03:54] | I’ll see what I can do. | 看看我能帮上什么 |
[03:55] | What about the rest of us? Do we just sit? | 那我们呢 就干坐着 |
[03:58] | Capital idea, Mr. Rory. | 好主意 罗里先生 |
[03:59] | You’re not nearly as thick as most people say. | 你根本不像别人说的那样蒙昧嘛 |
[04:02] | Thick… | 蒙昧… |
[04:04] | does that mean stupid? | 是愚蠢的意思吗 |
[04:12] | Is that your son? He looks like you. | 那是你儿子吗 长得像你 |
[04:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:16] | Trained by League of Assassins, | 经过刺客联盟的训练 |
[04:18] | sneaking up on people is kind of our thing. | 走路没有声音 |
[04:19] | I’d like to be alone for a moment. | 我想一个人待会儿 |
[04:22] | You don’t actually have a plan, do you? | 其实你根本没有计划 对吗 |
[04:24] | And that speech wasn’t about convincing us. | 那番讲话不是要说服我们 |
[04:27] | It was about convincing you. Didn’t work, did it? | 而是要说服你自己 但没奏效 是吗 |
[04:30] | Not particularly, no. Hence my desire to be alone. | 不见得 我想独处会儿 |
[04:34] | So we can’t kill Savage. | 所以我们杀不了萨维奇 |
[04:36] | Oh, I see you’ve grasped the concept of immortality, well done. | 看来你已经领会了永生的要义 不错 |
[04:39] | Maybe we could slow him down. | 或许我们可以拖慢他 |
[04:41] | Now, Ra’s al Ghul taught me a thing or two | 拉斯·厄尔·高福教过我几招 |
[04:43] | about fighting powerful adversaries. | 对付强大对手的绝活 |
[04:46] | If you can’t kill your enemy, weaken him. | 如果敌人杀不死 那就削弱他 |
[04:48] | If you can’t cut off his head, | 如果你无法砍掉他的头 |
[04:51] | take his heart. | 那就直掏心脏 |
[04:52] | Mr. Al Ghul was quite the poet. | 厄尔·高福先生还挺有诗意 |
[04:55] | Back at the weapons auction, | 在武器拍卖会上 |
[04:57] | Savage was trying to sell his nuke. | 萨维奇想要卖掉他的核弹 |
[05:02] | Money is power. | 金钱就是力量 |
[05:03] | Take away Savage’s fortune and he’s just a regular guy | 毁掉萨维奇的财宝 他就是个普通人 |
[05:06] | with a really long lifespan. | 只不过活得久一些 |
[05:08] | It certainly would set his plan for world domination | 这势必会使他统治世界的计划 |
[05:10] | back a few decades. | 推迟几十年 |
[05:11] | So where does Vandal Savage keep his money in 1975? | 那1975年汪达尔·萨维奇会把钱存哪里 |
[05:16] | The broken knife fragments | 匕首的碎片 |
[05:18] | are moving through her circulatory system, | 在她的血液循环系统游走 |
[05:20] | and if you’ll notice these, | 仔细看 你会发现 |
[05:21] | they’re closing in towards her heart. | 它们正在接近她的心脏 |
[05:23] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[05:24] | The fragments are miniscule. | 那些碎片极小 |
[05:25] | Even the ship’s technology | 即便是飞船上的科技 |
[05:27] | isn’t capable of neutralizing them. | 也不足以将它们移除 |
[05:29] | Fortunately, there’s a technology onboard that is. | 幸运的是 船上有一样科技可以 |
[05:32] | The Atom suit. | 原子侠战衣 |
[05:34] | I can shrink down, slip into her bloodstream, | 我可以缩小 进入她的血液 |
[05:36] | and use the photon canons to vaporize the knife fragments. | 然后用光子炮清除那些匕首碎片 |
[05:38] | You’ll be pushing the suit’s limits. | 这得突破战衣的极限 |
[05:39] | We should run some tests, | 咱们应该做些测试 |
[05:40] | make sure this is the best plan of action. | 确保这是最好的处理办法 |
[05:42] | This isn’t the Ivory Tower, Professor. | 这里不是你的象牙塔 教授 |
[05:43] | – We don’t have time… – Listen to me, Raymond. | -我们没有时间… -听我说 雷蒙德 |
[05:44] | I’m not your student anymore. | 我已经不是你的学生了 |
[05:45] | You were never my student! | 你就没当过我学生 |
[05:46] | Just because you don’t remember me– | 就因为你不记得我了… |
[05:47] | If you had been my student, | 如果你曾是我的学生 |
[05:49] | I’d have taught you the principles | 我就会教你遵循 |
[05:50] | of using scientific analysis, not this bravado. | 科学分析的原则 而不是逞能 |
[05:54] | There isn’t time. I’m going in. | 没有时间了 我要进去 |
[05:59] | Gideon! Where’s Savage’s money now? | 吉迪恩 萨维奇的钱现在在哪 |
[06:02] | Dr. Boardman theorized that Savage entrusted it | 博德曼教授推测萨维奇把钱存在了 |
[06:05] | to the Bruemberg Group, the oldest bank in the world. | 布伦伯格集团 世界上最古老的银行 |
[06:08] | I’ll go tell the rest of the team. | 我去告诉其他人 |
[06:09] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[06:12] | I’m going alone. | 我一个人去 |
[06:14] | I can’t have any more blood on my hands. | 不能再有人因我伤亡了 |
[06:16] | Except for your own? | 除了你自己吗 |
[06:18] | You can’t go in there without backup. | 你不能不带后援就去 |
[06:20] | Look, I brought you all with me under false pretenses. | 我假借名义将你们骗来这里 |
[06:24] | Carter would still be alive | 如果不是我劝卡特来 |
[06:25] | if I hadn’t have convinced him to come. | 他可能还活着 |
[06:27] | No one’s on this ship that doesn’t want to be here. | 飞船上的人都是自愿留下的 |
[06:28] | But I can’t risk the whole team. | 但我不能拿大家的性命冒险 |
[06:30] | Fine. Just me. | 那好 就带我 |
[06:33] | And if it helps, I’m not giving you a choice. | 但愿能帮上忙 你没得选 |
[06:35] | I’m going with you to that bank. | 我要和你一起去那银行 |
[06:36] | Somebody say bank? | 我听到有人说银行 |
[06:37] | Your services aren’t required, Mr. Snart. | 不需要你的帮助 史纳特先生 |
[06:39] | This is purely reconnaissance. | 只是去侦查 |
[06:40] | We know how to case banks. | 我们知道怎么踩点银行 |
[06:42] | We’re practically bankers. | 基本算是银行家 |
[06:44] | ‘Cept we take the money out. | 只不过我们是拿钱出来 |
[06:45] | Yes, and when I need someone to steal something, | 好 要是需要偷东西 |
[06:47] | you’ll be the first to know, I assure you. | 一定第一个通知你 我保证 |
[06:49] | Listen, Englishman. | 听着 英国佬 |
[06:51] | I’m getting bored being stuck on this tin can. | 我在这铁皮里待腻了 |
[06:54] | And when I get bored, I make bad decisions. | 我要是腻了 就会出坏主意 |
[06:56] | Now, now, now, we’re all on the same side here. | 好了好了 我们是一家人 |
[06:59] | My hot-headed friend and I just want to be helpful. | 我和我热心的朋友只是想帮忙 |
[07:02] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[07:03] | Duly noted. | 知道了 |
[07:09] | You should have let me punch him. | 你应该让我揍他 |
[07:11] | Yeah, then we wouldn’t have gotten this. | 那我们就拿不到这个了 |
[07:16] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:18] | Yes. | 好了 |
[07:41] | All right, where am I headed? | 好了 我要去哪 |
[07:42] | You’re exiting the tracheal artery. | 你正在离开气管动脉 |
[07:44] | You should see the first fragment. | 你应该能看到第一个碎片了 |
[07:46] | No sign of it. Did I miss it? | 没找到 是不是错过了 |
[07:47] | It’s the size of an iceberg. | 它应该像冰山一样大 |
[07:48] | It seems highly unlikely that you could miss it. | 你不可能看不到它 |
[07:50] | That’s probably what they said on the Titanic. | 可能泰坦尼克号上的人也是这么说的 |
[07:54] | Think I found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[07:56] | Looks like all those years of playing asteroids | 看来这些年玩《摧毁小行星》的经验 |
[07:58] | is about to pay off. | 终于要派上用场了 |
[08:06] | Her vitals are improving. It seems to be working. | 她的生命体征好转了 看来起作用了 |
[08:15] | There’s still 19 more fragments. | 还剩下十九个碎片 |
[08:17] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[08:19] | Raymond, you’re not done! | 雷蒙德 还没完呢 |
[08:22] | I’m losing core containment. | 我的核心防护措施受损 |
[08:23] | Plot me a course out of here. Now! | 指引我离开这里 快 |
[08:46] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[08:49] | We’d like to deposit some family heirlooms. | 我们想存一些祖传财宝 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry, we’re a private bank. | 抱歉 我们是私人银行 |
[08:53] | We don’t secure valuables worth less than $10 million. | 我们不存价值一千万美元以下的财物 |
[08:56] | Well, I’m sure this will suffice. | 我肯定它符合你们的标准 |
[09:00] | Doubloons from the wreck of the “Esplinade”. | 海滨号残骸里找到的 |
[09:02] | They’ve been appraised at $10 million dollars… | 它们的估值是一千万美元… |
[09:04] | apiece. | 一枚 |
[09:11] | Such a pleasure. | 荣幸至极 |
[09:12] | You won’t regret your decision. | 您做出了明智的选择 |
[09:14] | The Bruemberg Group is known for its discretion. | 布伦伯格集团正是因其谨慎而闻名 |
[09:17] | I’m sure there’ll be a fair deal of paperwork to sign. | 我猜还得签一堆文件吧 |
[09:19] | Not too much. | 不多 |
[09:20] | We like to cut through the red tape here. | 我们不喜欢繁琐的程序 |
[09:23] | Let me get this to one of our safe deposit boxes, | 请允许我先把它存入保险箱 |
[09:25] | and I’ll get my secretary to move in on this paperwork. | 然后我让秘书带你们去签文件 |
[09:39] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[09:40] | There are records here referring | 这里面的记录都是关于 |
[09:42] | to something called the Vessel? | 一个叫”容器”的东西 |
[09:44] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[09:45] | Yes, I know, none of Savage’s funds are in this bank. | 我知道 萨维奇的财宝根本没存在这家银行 |
[09:47] | I’m working on locating this Vessel, | 我正在查找”容器”的位置 |
[09:49] | but I’m not sure I’ll do so before our new friend returns. | 但我不确定能否在新朋友回来之前弄完 |
[09:51] | To kill us. | 回来杀我们之前 |
[09:53] | The receptionist had a silenced beretta under her desk. | 前台小姐在桌子下面藏了一把消音手枪 |
[09:55] | The guards, South African mercenaries. | 那些保安是南非雇佣兵 |
[09:57] | You can tell by the initiation burns on their neck. | 看他们脖子上入会的烧痕就知道 |
[09:59] | And our new friend here has calluses on his right hand, | 而我们的新朋友右手有不少老茧 |
[10:02] | consistent with being Kuroda-trained swordsmen. | 这和日本剑客的特征一致 |
[10:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:05] | Because I have the same calluses. | 因为我有一样的老茧 |
[10:07] | Which means they’ve probably figured out | 所以他们可能已经发现 |
[10:08] | that we are not Rockefellers | 我们不是什么刚继承遗产的 |
[10:10] | who just came into their inheritance. | 洛克菲勒家族的人 |
[10:11] | Oh, don’t be so alarmist. | 别这么敏感 |
[10:13] | Calluses are hardly definitive proof of anything. | 光老茧不能说明任何问题 |
[10:15] | Pretty sure they made us. | 我很肯定我们被识破了 |
[10:22] | Well, if this is how you treat your customers, | 如果你们就是这样招待客户的话 |
[10:23] | we might just have to take our business elsewhere. | 那我们可要去别家了 |
[10:27] | I thought I specifically said no weapons! | 我强调过不要带武器 |
[10:30] | You can thank me later. | 你之后再道谢吧 |
[10:42] | Exactly how many knives do you have? | 你到底有多少把匕首 |
[10:46] | Seems you brought a knife to a swordfight. | 看来你准备用匕首去拼剑了 |
[11:09] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[11:13] | Sara! Sara, don’t! | 莎拉 莎拉不要 |
[11:15] | We didn’t get anything from the computer! | 电脑上什么都没有 |
[11:16] | We need him alive! | 留个活口 |
[11:37] | What the hell happened back there? | 刚才到底怎么回事 |
[11:40] | You know I’m a killer. | 你知道我是一名杀手 |
[11:41] | That’s why you put me in your little group. | 所以你才拉我入伙 |
[11:43] | I didn’t witness just a killer at work, Sara. | 我看到的不是杀手在杀人 莎拉 |
[11:44] | What I saw was an animal. | 我看到的是野兽 |
[11:46] | You are the last person on this ship to judge anyone! | 这艘船上你最没资格评价别人 |
[11:49] | This is not judgment, Sara. It is concern. | 还有我都遭受了什么 |
[11:54] | I thought you knew how I was resurrected | 我以为你知道我是怎么复活的 |
[11:56] | and–and what it did to me. | 还有是什么成就了我 |
[11:58] | I know you were restored by something called the Lazarus Pit. | 我知道是复活泉水让你复活了 |
[12:00] | Well, apparently there’s a downside | 显然起死回生 |
[12:02] | to being brought back to life. | 是要付出代价的 |
[12:06] | My friend Thea calls it a blood lust, | 我朋友西娅称之为嗜血的欲望 |
[12:10] | and I think that’s being too generous, | 我觉得这名字还是太温和了 |
[12:13] | and so is calling me an animal. | 是它让我成为你口中的野兽 |
[12:17] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪物 |
[12:24] | Nice ride! | 不错的座驾 |
[12:26] | Yeah, it can hit a Mach 3 in a walk. | 没错 这家伙能达到每秒1030公尺的速度 |
[12:28] | Pretty cool. | 超酷的 |
[12:29] | How’d you know so much about it? | 你怎么知道这么多的 |
[12:31] | Little thing called an instruction manual. | 说明书在手 万事不愁 |
[12:33] | Did you read the part about how to fly this thing? | 你看到怎么操控它飞行的内容了吗 |
[12:36] | Maybe… Why? | 或许吧 怎么了 |
[12:38] | We’re gonna take a little sojourn to Central City. | 我们想要去中城小逛一下 |
[12:41] | There’s a priceless jewel | 那里有一件无价珠宝 |
[12:42] | that needs to be freed from captivity. | 需要从囚笼被释放出来 |
[12:44] | You want me to help you steal something? | 你想让我帮你们偷东西 |
[12:46] | Nah, man. I’ll pass. | 算了兄弟 我不去 |
[12:48] | Not exactly asking, Jax. | 我不是在请求你 杰克斯 |
[12:51] | Carter is dead, | 卡特刚死 |
[12:53] | Kendra is this close to joining him, | 肯德拉差点也跟着去了 |
[12:55] | and Vandal Savage is still alive | 汪达尔·萨维奇却还活着 |
[12:56] | and out there doing God knows what, | 在外面为非作歹 |
[12:58] | and all you can think about is stealing some diamond? | 而你们俩只想着偷什么钻石 |
[13:00] | It’s an emerald. | 是翡翠 |
[13:03] | Is there anything you think about other than yourself? | 你除了自己还在乎别的东西吗 |
[13:05] | Yes. Money. | 有啊 钱 |
[13:07] | Nah. I’m not helping you guys steal anything. | 我不会帮你们偷东西的 |
[13:11] | So if you want to shoot me, then shoot me. | 如果你们想开枪打死我 动手吧 |
[13:13] | Can I shoot him? | 我可以开枪吗 |
[13:14] | You got a pair on you, kid. I respect that. | 你还有点种 小子 我尊重你 |
[13:17] | So no shooting… | 所以不开枪吗 |
[13:19] | Look, you don’t actually have to help us steal anything. | 你不必帮我们偷东西 |
[13:22] | We just need to get to Central City. | 带我们去中城就行了 |
[13:24] | We’ll be there and back before anyone knows we’re even gone. | 神不知鬼不觉地走一遭 |
[13:28] | Man, even if I wanted to help, and I’m not saying that I do, | 老兄 就算我想帮忙 我也帮不上啊 |
[13:32] | this thing’s got a security lockout. | 这家伙有个安全锁 |
[13:34] | We need an access key. | 我们需要访问钥匙 |
[13:37] | You can’t tell me you don’t wanna see what this baby can do. | 你别告诉我你不想看看这宝贝的能耐 |
[13:44] | I believe I’ve determined a way to more efficiently | 我想我找到了更有效的方法 |
[13:46] | track the fragments still inside Ms. Saunders body. | 来追踪桑德斯小姐体内的碎片了 |
[13:49] | Next time you’ll be better prepared. | 下次你可以准备得更充分 |
[13:51] | There won’t be a next time. | 没有下次了 |
[13:52] | Can’t you fix the suit? | 战衣修不好吗 |
[13:53] | It’s not the suit. | 不是战衣的问题 |
[13:55] | Raymond, you–you mustn’t be discouraged. | 雷蒙德 你不能灰心 |
[13:58] | We’re scientists. | 我们是科学家 |
[13:59] | We learn from failure, and we keep going. | 从失败中吸取教训 然后继续前进 |
[14:01] | Kendra isn’t a lab experiment. She’s a person. | 肯德拉不是实验项目 她是人 |
[14:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:05] | You need to have confidence this will work. | 你要相信你会成功 |
[14:09] | Well, I don’t. I can’t save her. | 我没信心 我救不了她 |
[14:12] | Based on what evidence? | 有什么依据呢 |
[14:14] | Are we not empirical thinkers, Dr. Palmer? | 我们是实践派啊 帕尔默博士 |
[14:16] | Exactly how many people have you lost? | 你到底失去了多少人 |
[14:21] | One. | 一个 |
[14:24] | Who did you lose? | 你失去了谁 |
[14:27] | Someone close to you? | 是亲近的人吗 |
[14:31] | Who was she, Raymond? | 她是谁 雷蒙德 |
[14:34] | For someone who doesn’t remember me, | 作为一个不记得我的人 |
[14:36] | you sure have a lot of personal observations to offer. | 你观察得倒挺仔细 |
[14:41] | Fine, don’t talk to me, | 好吧 不用跟我说 |
[14:45] | but fix the suit. | 但要把战衣修好 |
[14:48] | It’s the only chance that poor girl has. | 这是那可怜姑娘的唯一生机 |
[14:59] | I’m gonna make this very simple for you, Mr. Blake. | 我不会难为你 布莱克先生 |
[15:03] | You tell me where Vandal Savage is hiding his fortune | 告诉我汪达尔·萨维奇把财宝藏在哪里 |
[15:06] | and we will let you leave here unmolested. | 我们就让你毫发无伤地离开 |
[15:09] | Vandal Savage… | 汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[15:11] | is that the name you know him by? | 你们叫他这个名字吗 |
[15:15] | Let’s assume so, yes. | 我想是的 |
[15:17] | And what is your name? | 那你叫什么名字 |
[15:19] | Gareeb? | 加里布 |
[15:21] | – Will you give us a moment? – Gareeb? | -让我们单独谈谈 -加里布 |
[15:23] | It’s a legend passed down for 4,000 years. | 这是流传了四千年的传奇 |
[15:26] | When my master was first bestowed the gift of eternal life, | 当我的主人刚获得永生时 |
[15:29] | an enemy tried to kill him. | 有个敌人试图杀死他 |
[15:31] | Every myth has its monster, its devil. | 每个传奇都有反派 都有恶魔 |
[15:34] | For those of our order, it’s him, the Gareeb. | 对我们来说 加里布就是这个角色 |
[15:38] | I’d stop talking now if I were you, mate. | 我要是你现在就闭嘴了 伙计 |
[15:39] | If I were you, I’d run. | 我要是你 我就逃走了 |
[15:41] | Your friend has already failed to kill my master once. | 你朋友刺杀我主人已经失败过一次 |
[15:43] | He won’t be able to protect you. | 他保护不了你的 |
[15:46] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[15:48] | I highly doubt he’s ever been able to protect anyone. | 我敢肯定他谁都保护不了 |
[15:58] | What did he mean you already tried to kill Savage? | 他说你试过杀死萨维奇是什么意思 |
[16:01] | Leave it be, Sara. | 别管了 莎拉 |
[16:02] | No, if you want us to do this– | 不 如果你想我们杀了他 |
[16:04] | Yes, okay! | 是的 好吧 |
[16:05] | Yes, I-I had the chance to kill Savage once before. | 是的 我曾经有机会杀了萨维奇 |
[16:06] | I had him dead to rights and I hesitated. | 我已经抓住他了 可我犹豫了 |
[16:29] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[16:31] | I asked you a question. | 我来问你个问题 |
[16:34] | Who are you, Gareeb? | 你是谁 加里布 |
[16:38] | Killing is never easy, | 杀人从不简单 |
[16:40] | especially for a good man. | 尤其对一个好人来说 |
[16:42] | But the man killed my wife and son | 但那个人杀了我的妻儿 |
[16:44] | and God knows how many other wives and sons, | 天知道还杀了多少人的妻儿 |
[16:46] | and yet I couldn’t– | 但我却没能 |
[16:48] | Your killing people doesn’t make you a monster, Sara, | 杀人并不意味着你是怪物 莎拉 |
[16:51] | but having the chance to avenge your family | 有机会为家人报仇 |
[16:53] | and not taking it… | 却没有把握的人 |
[16:56] | that does. | 才是怪物 |
[17:29] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再试一次 |
[17:33] | Back for more. | 还想知道什么 |
[17:35] | Where’s Savage’s fortune? | 萨维奇的财宝在哪里 |
[17:37] | Now, I’m particularly interested in this thing called the Vessel? | 现在我对叫”容器”的东西特别感兴趣 |
[17:40] | The Vessel is my master’s most treasured possession. | “容器”是主人最在乎的宝物 |
[17:44] | Excellent, and where can we find it? | 非常好 它在哪里 |
[17:46] | The Greyhill Building. | 灰山大楼 |
[17:48] | There’s a gathering tonight in celebration of it. | 今晚有个庆祝聚会 |
[17:50] | And clearly you want us to go so we can get ourselves killed. | 显然你想让我们过去送死 |
[17:55] | – Clearly. – What is the Vessel? | -显然是的 -“容器”到底是什么 |
[17:57] | It’s the remains of Prince Khufu of the Middle Kingdom. | 是中王国时代胡夫王子的遗体 |
[18:00] | I believe you know him as Carter Hall. | 我想你们叫他卡特·哈尔 |
[18:06] | What is Savage going to do with Carter’s body? | 萨维奇要对卡特的遗体做什么 |
[18:09] | Well, there’s only one way to find out, isn’t there? | 只有一个方法能知道 不是吗 |
[18:13] | Gideon, locate the Greyhill Building and set a course. | 吉迪恩 定位灰山大楼 设定航线 |
[18:16] | Wait. We have a plan. | 等等 我们计划好了 |
[18:17] | Going after Savage’s fortune. | 追查萨维奇的财宝 |
[18:19] | Yeah, well, not anymore! | 对 但现在计划有变 |
[18:20] | I won’t let Carter’s remains be desecrated by that monster. | 我不会让那个恶魔亵渎卡特的遗体 |
[18:23] | I won’t let him win again. | 这一次不能让他赢 |
[18:25] | And when Kendra wakes up– and she will wake up, | 等肯德拉醒过来 她会醒的 |
[18:28] | she can give her soul mate a proper farewell. | 才能给她的毕生挚爱一个体面的道别 |
[18:29] | Then let us at least go in with the rest of the team. | 那至少让我们叫上其他人一起 |
[18:33] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[18:34] | Sir, Mr. Snart, | 长官 史纳特先生 |
[18:36] | Mr. Rory, and Mr. Jackson | 罗里先生和杰克逊先生 |
[18:37] | are no longer aboard the ship. | 都没在船上 |
[18:39] | That’s what I call a clean heist. | 这才叫干净利落的抢劫 |
[18:41] | And thanks for not setting the museum on fire, partner. | 谢谢你没把博物馆烧了 搭档 |
[18:44] | And you, thanks for being our getaway driver. | 而你 谢谢你做我们的逃逸司机 |
[18:47] | Speaking of, let’s get the hell back to the ship. | 说到这个 我们赶紧回船上吧 |
[18:49] | Oh, one more stop. | 再去一个地方 |
[18:51] | What’re you talking about, boss? | 你说什么呢 老大 |
[18:52] | 1629 Handley Avenue. | 汉得利大道1629号 |
[18:54] | What’s on Handley Avenue? | 去汉得利大道干什么 |
[18:56] | It’s where we grew up. | 那是我们长大的地方 |
[18:57] | That’s why you wanted to steal the Maximilian Emerald. | 所以你才要偷马西米兰翡翠 |
[19:00] | Mick, enough. | 米克 闭嘴 |
[19:01] | You wanted to give it to your old man | 你想把翡翠交给你老爸 |
[19:02] | so he wouldn’t go to jail | 这样他就不会因为自己去偷 |
[19:03] | trying to steal it for himself. | 而进监狱了 |
[19:05] | Your father was a thief too? | 你爸也是个小偷 |
[19:07] | And unfortunately, not a very good one. | 遗憾的是 他不是个聪明的小偷 |
[19:09] | Didn’t Rip say something about not messing with the timeline? | 里普不是说了不能扰乱时间线吗 |
[19:11] | You could accidently blink yourself out of existence. | 你可能一不留神就把你自己搞没了 |
[19:15] | You’re screwing with history here, man. | 你这是在作弄历史 兄弟 |
[19:16] | Yeah, well, history screwed with me first. | 是历史先作弄我的 |
[19:27] | I know how it feels. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[19:30] | What? | 你说什么 |
[19:31] | To have a crisis of confidence. | 失去信心的感觉 |
[19:32] | As unlikely as that might seem, I know. | 听起来好像不可思议 我明白 |
[19:36] | It was 2002. | 2002年 |
[19:37] | I was teaching quantum mechanics | 那时我在教量子力学 |
[19:39] | and I had one particularly gifted student. | 我有一个天赋异禀的学生 |
[19:43] | He was able to solve the Ehrenfest Theorem | 他不到一个小时就能 |
[19:45] | in less than an hour. | 解出埃伦费斯特定理 |
[19:49] | He was, quite frankly, | 老实说 在我多年的 |
[19:50] | the only student in all my years of teaching | 教学生涯中 他是唯一一个 |
[19:51] | who ever made me feel inferior. | 让我感到自卑的学生 |
[19:56] | That student…was you. | 那个学生就是你 |
[19:59] | You were exceptional. | 你就是与众不同 |
[20:02] | And suddenly, just like that, | 你就这样突然想起 |
[20:03] | you remember having me in your class. | 我是你的学生了 |
[20:05] | I always remembered. | 我一直都记得 |
[20:06] | I just enjoyed taking you down a peg or two. | 我只是觉得杀杀你的威风很好玩 |
[20:10] | And why tell me now? | 那为什么现在要告诉我 |
[20:11] | Because I cannot for the life of me reconcile | 因为我无论如何也不能让 |
[20:13] | that cocksure student I remember with a man | 我记忆中自信心爆棚的学生 |
[20:17] | who believes he doesn’t have | 不相信自己有能力 |
[20:18] | what it takes to save Ms. Saunders’ life. | 拯救桑德斯小姐的生命 |
[20:21] | Who did you lose, Raymond? | 你失去了哪个亲友 雷蒙德 |
[20:26] | My fiancee, Anna Loring. | 我的未婚妻 安娜·劳瑞 |
[20:29] | She was killed two years ago in a Starling City siege. | 她在两年前的星城惨案中不幸遇害 |
[20:32] | Right in front of me. | 就在我眼前 |
[20:34] | I couldn’t have stopped them. I couldn’t do anything. | 我无力阻止他们 我无可奈何 |
[20:36] | My leg had been broken. I couldn’t get to her. | 我的腿断了 我无法过去救她 |
[20:39] | I could only watch… | 我只能眼睁睁地看着 |
[20:43] | as they broke her neck. | 那些人扭断了她的脖子 |
[20:46] | I built this suit because I promised myself that night | 我做这件战衣就是因为当晚我对自己保证 |
[20:49] | that I would never be powerless to save anyone again. | 再也不会让自己无力拯救任何人 |
[20:53] | So when a fragment broke free and damaged my suit, | 所以那块碎片飞出来弄坏了我的战衣 |
[20:55] | I… panicked. | 我就慌了 |
[20:58] | Froze. | 怔住了 |
[21:02] | Raymond, you couldn’t save Anna, | 雷蒙德 你没能救安娜的命 |
[21:06] | but you can save Kendra. | 但是你能救肯德拉的命 |
[21:09] | I believe it. | 我相信你 |
[21:10] | I believe in that student. | 我相信那个学生 |
[21:14] | I just need him to believe it too. | 只要他也能相信自己 |
[21:26] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[21:36] | Ah, Mr. Blake. Welcome. | 布莱克先生 欢迎光临 |
[21:39] | I take it Mrs. Blake is out of town? | 看来布莱克夫人出远门了 |
[21:45] | That’s a very pointed observation. | 你眼力不错 |
[21:56] | If you’re going to find the vessel, you’ll need my help. | 要想找到”皮囊” 就需要我的帮助 |
[21:59] | No, I think we’re quite good without it. | 不用了 没有你我们也没问题 |
[22:02] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[22:48] | 儿童趣味谜语 第一册 | |
[22:50] | I came down for a glass of water. | 我下楼喝杯水 |
[22:56] | I’m Leo. | 我叫莱奥 |
[22:59] | Are you friends with my daddy? | 你是我爸爸的朋友吗 |
[23:01] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[23:03] | I think my daddy’s sleeping. | 我爸爸应该在睡觉 |
[23:11] | Can I tell you something, Leo? | 我告诉你件事吧 莱奥 |
[23:14] | It’s important. | 很重要的事 |
[23:18] | Don’t ever let anyone hurt you. | 永远不要让任何人伤害你 |
[23:21] | Ever. | 永远 |
[23:23] | Not here… | 不能伤害你的脑子 |
[23:25] | and especially… | 更不能 |
[23:28] | not here. | 伤害你的心 |
[23:31] | No matter what, you always have to look out for yourself. | 无论如何 永远要保护好自己 |
[23:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:36] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[23:38] | I think so. | 明白了 |
[23:40] | You get the hell away from my boy, you son of a bitch. | 你离我儿子远点 混蛋 |
[23:48] | Why don’t you go on up to bed? | 你上楼睡觉去吧 |
[23:50] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[24:07] | Talk fast, or you take a bullet. | 快点老实交代 不然就挨枪子 |
[24:10] | What’re you doing in my home? | 你在我家干什么 |
[24:11] | A favor for you. | 帮你的忙 |
[24:15] | Watch it. | 当心点 |
[24:17] | Relax. | 冷静一下 |
[24:19] | How the hell did you get– | 你这混蛋怎么得到 |
[24:20] | Two days from now, you try to steal this | 两天之后 你会因试图偷 |
[24:22] | and you get arrested, and you spend five years | 这块翡翠而被捕 然后在铁山监狱 |
[24:24] | – in Iron Heights. – What are you talking about? | -坐牢五年 -你说什么 |
[24:27] | Cut the crap. | 废话少说 |
[24:28] | We both know if I go down to the basement right now, | 我们都知道要是我现在到地下室去 |
[24:31] | I’ll find floor plans for the Central City museum. | 就能找到中城博物馆的平面图 |
[24:34] | Let’s just say I’ve saved you the trouble… | 这么说吧 我帮你省了麻烦 |
[24:36] | and from being arrested. | 还帮你免去牢狱之灾 |
[24:39] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[24:40] | The same way I’ll know if you even think | 我还知道你会不会想着 |
[24:42] | of raising a hand to your wife and son. | 动手打你的老婆孩子 |
[24:45] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[24:46] | I know the man you become | 我知道你会变成什么样 |
[24:48] | and it’s all I can do to keep | 我什么都知道 |
[24:49] | from ending you right here, right now, | 所以才没有此刻就地了结你 |
[24:51] | But if I do, | 因为我如果这么做 |
[24:52] | that means my sister’s never born, | 就意味着我妹妹永远不会出生了 |
[24:54] | so you get a pass. | 所以放你一马 |
[25:00] | Your sister? | 你的妹妹 |
[25:06] | Looks like you didn’t write yourself out of the timeline. | 看来你没把自己从时间线上抹去 |
[25:08] | – Looks like. – But? | -看来 -怎么了 |
[25:10] | I don’t know, I just thought maybe things would feel differently. | 我不知道 也许情况会不一样 |
[25:12] | The Englishman says it takes time for time to change. | 英国佬说改变需要时间 |
[25:15] | What were you trying to change? | 你想改变什么 |
[25:16] | My dad was never father of the year, | 我的爸爸不是最佳父亲 |
[25:18] | but at least he never raised a hand to any of us. | 但至少他从来没打过我们 |
[25:21] | Until he went to prison, which now he won’t. | 他没坐牢之前 现在他不会坐牢了 |
[25:25] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[25:28] | Maybe we should have had Blake show us around. | 也许我们该让布莱克带我们转转 |
[25:32] | Perhaps there’s a less conspicuous way | 也许我们能以比较不引人注意的 |
[25:33] | for us to do reconnaissance. | 方式侦察这里 |
[25:36] | May I? | 赏脸吗 |
[25:38] | I’m not much of a dancer. | 我不太会跳舞 |
[25:40] | I’ll lead, then. | 我带你跳 |
[25:53] | Well, for a monster, | 没想到怪物 |
[25:54] | you dance quite gracefully, Ms. Lance. | 跳起舞来挺优雅的 兰斯小姐 |
[25:56] | – Don’t make fun. – I know, I’m not. | -别开我玩笑 -我知道 我没有 |
[25:59] | Nor do I consider you a monster. | 我也没把你当怪物 |
[26:02] | All I see is someone who is tortured | 我看到的只是你被 |
[26:04] | by an appetite that she cannot control. | 无法控制的杀欲折磨着 |
[26:05] | There’s no magical cure for what’s wrong with me. | 我的情况没有任何神奇药物可以治疗 |
[26:08] | Of course there is. | 当然有 |
[26:09] | It’s called being better. | 这种药叫”活得更好” |
[26:12] | When my family was killed, | 我妻儿被杀时 |
[26:13] | I thought there was no way I could go on, | 我以为我没法活下去了 |
[26:17] | but I did. | 可是我活下来了 |
[26:18] | The truth of our existence | 我们存在的意义就是 |
[26:19] | is that we’re all blessed and cursed with the drive to move forward. | 在祝福和诅咒中活下去 |
[26:23] | Live the next day. | 活到明天 |
[26:25] | To get better. | 活得更好 |
[26:28] | And you will too, Sara. | 你也能做到 莎拉 |
[26:37] | Well, maybe I can start by managing not to kill these guys. | 也许我要先控制自己不杀这些人 |
[26:41] | They’re scarred up like our friends at the bank. | 他们跟我们的银行朋友有一样的烧痕 |
[26:44] | South African mercenaries. | 南非雇佣兵 |
[26:46] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你为什么不早这么说 |
[26:48] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[26:58] | This area’s restricted, folks. | 你们不可以进去 |
[27:00] | I’m just looking for the ladies’ room. | 我要去女士卫生间 |
[27:25] | Hope you have a plan to get him out of here. | 希望你有办法带他离开这里 |
[27:27] | Yup, there’s a maintenance elevator leads to a loading bay. | 有个维修电梯通往进料台 |
[27:30] | I’ll have Gideon fly the Waverider down. | 我会让吉迪恩把乘波号开到那里 |
[27:32] | I just wish we knew | 我真希望我们知道 |
[27:32] | what Savage was gonna do with Carter’s body. | 萨维奇要拿卡特的尸体干什么 |
[27:35] | Why not stay and find out? | 为什么不留下来了解情况 |
[27:37] | Ah, the Gareeb. | 加里布 |
[27:39] | Mr. Blake has told us so much about you. | 布莱克先生说了很多关于你的事 |
[27:48] | I’ve located three fragments. | 我找到三处碎片了 |
[27:52] | Okay, I see them. | 我看见了 |
[27:54] | Damn, they’re big. | 该死 还挺大的 |
[27:55] | Remember, the initial blast will create | 记住 初始爆炸会产生 |
[27:57] | smaller pieces. You’ll need to– | 较小的碎片 你要 |
[27:59] | How does Jax put up with having you in his head? | 杰克逊跟你合体时是怎么忍受你的 |
[28:01] | I believe he finds my presence rather comforting. | 我相信他很喜欢有我陪伴的感觉 |
[28:03] | I doubt that very much. | 我对此深表怀疑 |
[28:11] | Targeting system’s overloaded. | 目标系统超载了 |
[28:13] | Focus, Raymond. | 专注点 雷蒙德 |
[28:14] | Remember, you can do this. | 记住 你能做到的 |
[28:15] | It’s not the suit, | 肯德拉现在需要的 |
[28:16] | it’s you that Kendra needs right now. | 不是战衣 而是你 |
[28:25] | Well done, just one more fragment to go. | 做得好 还差最后一个碎片 |
[28:29] | I see it. It’s the biggest one yet. | 我看见了 是最大的碎片 |
[28:37] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[28:51] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[28:53] | I couldn’t possibly be more proud. | 我为你感到无比骄傲 |
[28:55] | Well, maybe if you actually remembered me being your student. | 可是你并不记得我是你的学生 |
[28:59] | Right around the subclavian artery, | 在锁骨下动脉附近 |
[29:01] | I remembered something. | 我想起了一件事 |
[29:02] | How I figured the solve to the Ehrenfest theorem… | 你给我上课两年后 |
[29:04] | two years after I was in your class. | 我才解出埃伦费斯特定理 |
[29:06] | Why did you tell me you remembered me when you didn’t? | 你为什么不记得我却说记得我 |
[29:08] | Because you needed a push. | 因为你需要推动力 |
[29:10] | So all that stuff about me being exceptional? | 说我与众不同是发自内心的吗 |
[29:12] | Was probably true. | 也许是吧 |
[29:14] | The fact of the matter is, | 事实上 |
[29:16] | I had many exceptional students over the years, | 多年来 我有很多出众的学生 |
[29:19] | I couldn’t possibly remember them all. | 我不可能全部记得 |
[29:21] | I was pretty amazing. | 我真的挺棒的 |
[29:23] | If that were true, | 如果是这样 |
[29:24] | I suspect I’d have given you a higher grade. | 我想我会给你更高的分数 |
[29:27] | I meant tonight. | 我是说今晚 |
[29:29] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[29:31] | On that score, I cannot disagree. | 这样的表现 我无话可说 |
[29:45] | What’re you planning on doing with Carter’s body? | 你要拿卡特的尸体做什么 |
[29:48] | Oh, you’ll see. | 你等着瞧 |
[29:49] | Mr. Blake informs us | 布莱克先生通知我们 |
[29:50] | that you were hoping to steal our master’s fortune, | 你会来偷我们主人的财宝 |
[29:53] | but while money has its uses, | 钱虽然有用 |
[29:55] | it is not the source of his power. | 但不是他力量的来源 |
[29:57] | Then what is? | 那什么是 |
[29:58] | Let us show you. | 我们带你去看 |
[30:01] | Hym nu setta, rash mun setta. | [咒语] |
[30:03] | Our numbers are legion. | 我们为数众多 |
[30:06] | All drawn to the man who is immune to death. | 都追随一个永生者 |
[30:11] | Wealth is not power… | 财富不是力量 |
[30:15] | Belief is. | 信仰才是 |
[30:16] | Hym nu setta, rash mun setta. | [咒语] |
[30:20] | Hym nu setta, rash mun setta. | [咒语] |
[30:31] | Hello, Gareeb. | 你好 加里布 |
[30:35] | How long has it been? | 时间过去多久了 |
[30:36] | 4,000 years? | 四千年吗 |
[30:39] | You look well. | 你看起来气色不错 |
[30:47] | When you and your friends attacked my estate in St. Roch. | 你们大闹我在圣罗克的房子时 |
[30:51] | I was afraid I wouldn’t get | 我还担心我没有机会 |
[30:53] | the chance to meet you once again. | 再和你见上一面呢 |
[30:55] | Well, if there’s something that I’ve learned | 好吧 我在这四千年里 |
[30:58] | in 4,000 years… | 学到的… |
[31:01] | It’s patience. | 就是耐心 |
[31:03] | And this time I only had to wait one short day. | 这次我只需等一天 |
[31:10] | You’re probably wondering | 你可能想知道 |
[31:11] | what my plans are with your friend’s body. | 我打算对你朋友的尸体做什么 |
[31:15] | I already have his life’s essence, | 我已经获取了他的能量 |
[31:18] | but his blood still has its uses. | 但是他的血仍有利用价值 |
[31:25] | Jack the Ripper showed me | 开膛手杰克向我展示过了 |
[31:29] | the virtues of severing the carotid artery. | 切断颈动脉的好处 |
[31:34] | Hym nu setta. | [咒语] |
[31:36] | – Ok, what’s this now? – Rash mun setta. | – 好吧 现在这是怎么了 -[咒语] |
[31:39] | Hym nu setta, rash mun setta. | [咒语] |
[31:43] | Hym nu setta, rash mun setta. | [咒语] |
[31:47] | Hym nu setta, rash mun setta. | [咒语] |
[31:51] | Hym nu setta, rash mun setta. | [咒语] |
[31:54] | Centuries ago, I discovered that although | 几个世纪前 我发现了尽管 |
[31:57] | immortality is mine alone, | 只有我拥有不死之身 |
[32:02] | I can share a taste… with my faithful. | 我可以给我的信徒分一杯羹 |
[32:06] | Help them live an extra hundred years or so. | 帮他们再多活几百年 |
[32:10] | Hym nu setta, rash mun setta. | [咒语] |
[32:14] | Hym nu setta, rash mun setta. | [咒语] |
[32:18] | Hym nu setta, rash mun setta. | [咒语] |
[32:22] | Hym nu setta–Hum nu setta, rash mun– | [咒语] |
[32:27] | They’re in trouble. | 他们遇到麻烦了 |
[32:29] | She appears to be hallucinating. | 她似乎产生了幻觉 |
[32:31] | Rip…Sara… You have to save them! | 里普和莎拉 你们得救救他们 |
[32:33] | Vandal! And Carter! | 汪达尔 还有卡特 |
[32:35] | The Greyhill Building! | 灰山大楼 |
[32:36] | Carter! Rip! Sara! | 卡特 里普 莎拉 |
[32:38] | Gideon, search Greyhill Building. | 吉迪恩 搜索灰山大楼 |
[32:41] | I’ve already searched for it on behalf of the Captain, | 我已帮船长搜索过了 |
[32:43] | who’s there now with Ms. Lance. | 他和兰斯小姐就在那里 |
[32:44] | What? They left without us? | 什么 他们自己行动了 |
[32:46] | It’s a mansion several miles away. | 大楼离这里只有几英里 |
[32:47] | Apparently, there’s some sort of private event. | 很显然 他们有些私事要处理 |
[32:49] | How the hell could Kendra know that they’re there? | 肯德拉是怎么知道他们在那里的 |
[32:51] | You have to save them! | 你们得去救救他们 |
[32:54] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know! | -到底怎么了 -我不知道 |
[32:59] | When we first met, | 我们第一次见面时 |
[33:01] | I asked you who you were. | 我问过你是谁 |
[33:03] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[33:04] | That was the wrong question. | 我不该这样问的 |
[33:06] | I should have asked you why? | 我本该问你为什么 |
[33:09] | Why did you seek to kill me? | 为什么你要追杀我 |
[33:11] | What could I have possibly done to deserve that hatred | 我究竟干了什么 |
[33:14] | I see burning in your eyes. | 使你如此仇视我 |
[33:16] | Did I take something from you? | 你有什么东西被我夺走了吗 |
[33:19] | Someone? | 还是什么人 |
[33:25] | Get your hands off that. | 别碰它 |
[33:29] | Ah, your wife, I take it. | 你的妻子 被我杀了 |
[33:33] | Oh, she is lovely. | 她很可爱 |
[33:36] | The boy has your eyes. | 你儿子遗传了你的眼睛 |
[33:38] | I will be sure to keep the picture close. | 我会给你合上的 |
[33:41] | I don’t remember killing them… | 我不记得杀了他们 |
[33:45] | Yet. | 暂时 |
[33:48] | It seems like I have a lot to look forward to. | 似乎还有很多事值得我期待 |
[33:53] | Gideon, get me Jefferson. | 吉迪恩 帮我找到杰佛逊 |
[33:55] | Mr. Jackson is not aboard. | 杰佛逊先生不在船上 |
[33:56] | Oh, don’t tell me– | 不要告诉我 |
[33:57] | He’s with Mr. Snart and Mr. Rory on the jump ship. | 他和史纳特先生还有罗里先生在逃生舰上 |
[33:59] | I’m patching you through. | 我正在帮你联络他 |
[34:01] | Jefferson? | 杰佛逊 |
[34:03] | Jefferson, where are you? | 杰佛逊 你在哪儿 |
[34:05] | Well, it’s not a short story. | 这个 说来话长 |
[34:07] | There’s no time! Gideon will upload you | 没时间多说 吉迪恩会给你 |
[34:09] | coordinates to the Greyhill Building. | 灰山大楼的坐标 |
[34:10] | Rip and Sara are in danger. | 里普和莎拉有危险 |
[34:13] | We’re on our way, professor. | 我们现在赶过去 教授 |
[34:15] | This is a perversion. | 这是一种扭曲 |
[34:17] | No, this is the power | 不 这是一种 |
[34:20] | you have no hope of defeating. | 你无法战胜的力量 |
[34:23] | Everyone here is sworn to live and die at my command. | 这里的每个人都发誓其生死交由我来掌控 |
[34:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:29] | ‘Cause to them, I am a God! | 因为对他们而言 我就是上帝 |
[34:34] | I pity you. | 真可怜你 |
[34:36] | You have no idea what it’s like to have people | 你不知道有人愿意 |
[34:38] | willing to follow you up to the gates of Hell! | 誓死追随你是什么感觉 |
[34:45] | Actually, I have a little bit of an idea. | 实际上 我知道一点儿 |
[34:51] | Let’s get this party started! | 让我们开始尽情狂欢吧 |
[34:53] | Here’s our invitation! | 给你们看看邀请函 |
[35:18] | Well, this is different. | 好吧 这可跟我想的不一样 |
[35:19] | I didn’t have him pegged as the Eyes Wide Shut type. | 我没想到他好《大开眼界》这口 |
[35:25] | Go! Here! | 去吧 给你 |
[35:35] | – You came! – We’re a team! | -你来了 -我们是个团队啊 |
[35:37] | Next time, remember that. | 下次要记住 |
[35:39] | Enough! | 够了 |
[35:45] | Get Carter’s body out of here. | 快把卡特的尸体带走 |
[35:47] | – Sara! – I got this. | -莎拉 -交给我 |
[36:11] | – Go! I’ll deal with Savage. – Good luck with that. | -快走 我来对付萨维奇 -祝你好运 |
[36:41] | This is for Miranda and Jonas. | 我为米兰达和乔纳斯报仇 |
[36:48] | At least I know their names now. | 现在我知道他们的名字了 |
[36:51] | Miranda and Jo– | 米兰达和乔… |
[36:55] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[37:00] | I will heal… | 我会复原 |
[37:03] | and then I will rise… | 然后崛起 |
[37:07] | and I’ll simply wait. | 然后等待 |
[37:09] | I am looking forward to meeting them. | 我很期待见到他们 |
[37:22] | Sara. Sara. | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[37:24] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[37:38] | Gideon, I need a check of the timeline. | 吉迪恩 帮我查看时间线 |
[37:40] | Vandal Savage. | 汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[37:41] | The timeline is unchanged, Captain. | 时间线没有改变 船长 |
[37:43] | You know better than anyone that Savage is immortal. | 你比谁都清楚萨维奇是永生者 |
[37:45] | He cannot be killed through conventional means. | 无法用常规的手段杀死他 |
[37:47] | Which is why I need you to work on finding out | 所以我需要你帮我查查 |
[37:49] | where history records seeing him next. | 他接下来在哪段历史出现 |
[37:52] | How is she? | 她怎样了 |
[37:53] | Better. | 好点了 |
[37:56] | Thank you for what you did for Carter. | 谢谢你为卡特做的 |
[37:59] | Believe me, it was a team effort. | 相信我 这是团队努力的结果 |
[38:01] | As was, apparently, your recovery. | 一如既往 看来你恢复了 |
[38:03] | Well, actually, I did most of the physical work | 其实 都是我在治疗她 |
[38:06] | and Professor was there for emotional support. | 而教授给予了精神上的支持 |
[38:09] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[38:10] | Now, if we could just figure out a way | 现在我们要想办法 |
[38:12] | to wrest the Amon Dagger out of Savage’s hand into yours. | 从萨维奇那里把阿蒙匕首抢过来给你 |
[38:16] | I don’t think I’m exactly up to taking him on right now. | 我觉得我还没准备好跟他抗争 |
[38:19] | No, but you will be… | 是的 但你会的 |
[38:21] | and we’ll help you get ready. | 我们会帮你准备好的 |
[38:31] | Maybe you didn’t understand me, | 也许你没听懂我的话 |
[38:33] | I asked for the new timeline, Gideon. | 我要看新的时间线 吉迪恩 |
[38:35] | This is the new timeline. | 这就是新的时间线 |
[38:37] | Two days from now, your father will be arrested | 两天后 你父亲会因 |
[38:39] | trying to sell the Maximilian Emerald | 卖马西米兰翡翠 |
[38:40] | to an undercover police officer. | 给卧底警员而被逮捕 |
[38:42] | Stupid son of a bitch. | 真是只蠢驴 |
[38:44] | He’ll be sentenced to five years in Iron Heights. | 他会被判在铁山监狱坐牢五年 |
[38:46] | Despite your intervention, his future remains unchanged. | 虽然你插手了 但无法改变他的未来 |
[38:50] | Hey, you tried to save him. | 你试着帮他一把了 |
[38:54] | That’s got to count for something. | 这是有意义的 |
[38:56] | Turns out it doesn’t. | 事实上并没有 |
[38:59] | – Come on. – Where are we going now? | -走吧 -现在我们要去哪里 |
[39:03] | To say good-bye. | 去告别 |
[39:14] | The other day, I tried to find some words of inspiration. | 前几天 我想找一些鼓舞的话 |
[39:19] | Words that would restore hope to us in the wake of our losses, | 在失去亲友后重建希望的话 |
[39:23] | but it is all of you who have inspired me. | 但其实是你们鼓舞了我 |
[39:28] | Beginning with Professor Boardman | 先是失去博德曼教授 |
[39:29] | and then with Carter, | 然后是卡特 |
[39:30] | their heroism is… | 他们的英勇 |
[39:34] | an inspiration to us all. | 是对我们的鼓舞 |
[39:36] | And a reminder that one person acting alone | 也提醒了我们单打独斗 |
[39:40] | can’t save the world. | 无法拯救世界 |
[40:10] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[40:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:20] | Both of you. | 你们两位 |
[40:22] | We’re sorry for your loss, Kendra. | 节哀顺变 肯德拉 |
[40:29] | I believe Anna would be proud. | 我相信安娜会为你骄傲 |
[40:32] | As am I. | 跟我一样 |
[40:40] | Gideon, ready us for take off. | 吉迪恩 准备带我们启程 |
[40:42] | Whoa, are we being chased or something? | 我们被追捕还是什么了吗 |
[40:44] | No, but I imagine that right about now, | 没有 但我想此时此刻 |
[40:45] | the museum has realized that their prized emerald is missing. | 博物馆已经发现他们珍贵的翡翠不见了 |
[40:48] | You want me to say I’m sorry? | 你要我道歉吗 |
[40:49] | Sorry, I don’t do sorry. | 道歉 我不会道歉 |
[40:52] | Which is fine, Mr. Rory, | 没事 罗里先生 |
[40:54] | because you are owed the apology. | 因为你应该被道歉 |
[40:57] | I should have told you all before | 我应该事先告诉你们 |
[40:58] | that this wasn’t my first attempt | 这不是我第一次尝试 |
[40:59] | to vanquish Vandal Savage, | 干掉汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[41:02] | but the reason I failed before– | 但我之前失败的原因是 |
[41:03] | Was because you didn’t have all of us. | 没有我们的帮助 |
[41:05] | Obviously Dr. Palmer and I had our hands full | 我和帕尔默博士一直忙着 |
[41:08] | tending to Ms. Saunders, | 照顾桑德斯小姐 |
[41:09] | but now that she’s back on her feet– | 现在她已经康复了 |
[41:11] | We’re back to full strength. | 我们恢复最强阵容了 |
[41:12] | Or as strong as we can be without Carter. | 没有卡特的最强阵容 |
[41:16] | Quite true, | 没错 |
[41:18] | but there is no point in us continuing any further. | 如果我们想走得更远 |
[41:21] | Unless we are all– and myself included, | 我们所有人 包括我自己 |
[41:26] | committed to working in concert. | 必须决心同心协力 |
[41:29] | You don’t ditch us, we won’t ditch you. | 你不扔下我们 我们不扔下你 |
[41:31] | Deal? | 成吗 |
[41:33] | Sir, I’ve completed my review of the timeline. | 船长 我检视好时间线了 |
[41:35] | I calculate a 98% likelihood | 我计算出有98%的可能 |
[41:38] | that Savage reappears in 1986. | 萨维奇会在1986年再出现 |
[41:40] | Chart a course, Gideon. | 设定航线 吉迪恩 |
[41:42] | Guess we’re headed to the ’80s. | 看来我们要前往八十年代了 |
[41:44] | Better break out your parachute pants. | 最好准备好降落伞裤 |
[41:46] | What the hell are parachute pants? | 降落伞裤是什么鬼 |