时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage | 2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[00:06] | conquered the world and murdered my wife and child. | 征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿 |
[00:09] | I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time | 我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他 |
[00:11] | and stop his rise to power. | 并阻止他取得霸权 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, my plan is opposed | 不幸的是 我的计划遭到 |
[00:15] | by the body I’d sworn my allegiance to: | 我曾发誓效忠的组织 |
[00:17] | the Time Masters. | 时间之主的反对 |
[00:19] | In the future, my friends may not be heroes, | 未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄 |
[00:21] | but if we succeed, | 但倘若此举成功 |
[00:23] | they will be remembered as legends. | 他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记 |
[00:30] | Savage has kept his movements hidden throughout history, | 萨维奇已经把他的活动藏匿于整个历史之中 |
[00:32] | but professor Aldus Boardman is the world’s leading expert. | 但博德曼教授是世界上最权威的专家 |
[00:35] | Savage was an Egyptian priest. | 萨维奇是一名埃及祭司 |
[00:37] | Kendra and I reincarnate. | 肯德拉和我可以转世 |
[00:38] | And every time he kills you, it passes to him. | 每次他杀了你们 超能力就转移到他身上 |
[00:40] | That’s what maintains his immortality. | 所以他才能保持永生不死 |
[00:43] | Professor Boardman has sustained severe internal injuries. | 博德曼教授已经受到了严重的内伤 |
[00:46] | 100 years from now, your lives | 你们的性命在百年后 |
[00:48] | have minimal effect on the recorded timeline. | 对刻录下的那条时间线的影响微乎其微 |
[00:50] | You lied to us. | 你撒了谎 |
[00:51] | I don’t give a damn about being a legend | 我不想当什么传奇 |
[00:52] | as long as we end Savage once and for all. | 我只想干掉萨维奇 |
[00:55] | So how do we find this guy? | 我们要怎样找到这个人 |
[01:03] | And we’ve arrived. | 我们到了 |
[01:05] | Gideon, if you wouldn’t mind camouflaging us | 吉迪恩 你应该不介意 |
[01:06] | as an alpine meadow, perhaps? | 把我们伪装成高寒草甸吧 |
[01:08] | What are you complaining about now? | 你又想抱怨什么 |
[01:10] | It’s not like we time-jumped. | 这回可不是穿越时间 |
[01:11] | I hate flying, especially in… | 我讨厌飞行 尤其是在… |
[01:13] | whatever this thing is. | 这玩意儿里 |
[01:15] | Where exactly are we? | 我们现在到底在哪里 |
[01:16] | – We’re still in 1975, right? – Indeed. | -我们还在1975年 是吗 -是的 |
[01:19] | October 1975 on the fjords of northern Norway. | 1975年10月 我们在挪威北部峡湾 |
[01:22] | Sounds like a vacation. | 听着像是度假 |
[01:23] | Which we can take as soon as the threat of Savage | 只要我们削弱萨维奇的威胁 |
[01:25] | has been neutralized, Mr. Snart. | 就能去度假了 史纳特先生 |
[01:27] | That’s Aldus’s notebook. | 这是奥尔达斯的笔记本 |
[01:28] | Now he theorized that Savage might be here, | 按博德曼教授的理论 萨维奇可能在这里 |
[01:31] | and if he’s right, and if we can capture Savage, | 假设他的推测正确 假设我们能抓住萨维奇 |
[01:33] | then at least Professor Boardman didn’t die in vain. | 那至少他没有白白牺牲 |
[01:35] | Can’t we just go back and save Aldus? | 我们不能穿越回去救奥尔达斯吗 |
[01:38] | He was our son. | 他是我们的儿子 |
[01:39] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 很抱歉 |
[01:41] | We can’t go back and change events in which we participated. | 我们不能穿越回去改写我们参与过的事件 |
[01:43] | Time would fold in on itself, creating a temporal vortex. | 时间会自我重叠 造成时空漩涡 |
[01:46] | Which sounds way cooler than it is. | 别看它名字好听 其实很可怕 |
[01:47] | Forgetting physics for a second, | 先不谈物理 |
[01:49] | shouldn’t we figure out what Savage is doing in Norway? | 我们不该查明萨维奇在挪威干什么吗 |
[01:52] | According to Gideon, there is a large meeting | 吉迪恩说 这里聚集了大量的 |
[01:54] | of terrorists and fringe groups | 恐怖分子和激进组织人员 |
[01:55] | looking to buy illegal arms. | 想购买非法武器 |
[01:57] | Now that sounds like a vacation. | 这听上去才像度假 |
[01:59] | Arms dealers and terrorists | 军火贩子和恐怖分子 |
[02:00] | aren’t exactly our kind of people, | 和我们不太一样 |
[02:02] | but they’re the next best thing. | 但也能排在第二名 |
[02:04] | Well, looks like you and your lapdog get to earn your keep. | 看来你和你的小弟饭碗不保 |
[02:07] | I’m no one’s lapdog, bird-man. | 我不是小弟 鸟人 |
[02:09] | So what exactly does one wear | 那么该穿什么 |
[02:11] | to a black market arms bazaar, anyway? | 去军火黑市呢 |
[02:13] | The Waverider has a fabrication room | 乘波号有个制作室 |
[02:15] | which can fashion temporally-indigenous, | 能制作当代本地服饰 |
[02:17] | uh, fashion. | 流行服饰 |
[02:18] | You’ve got a room that makes clothing? | 你还有能做衣服的房间 |
[02:20] | Doesn’t everyone? | 不是每个人都有吗 |
[02:22] | All right, first thing we need to do is work up a plan. | 好了 首先我们要制定计划 |
[02:25] | Got a lot of experience | 潜入犯罪集会 |
[02:26] | infiltrating criminal gatherings? | 这种事你很有经验吗 |
[02:28] | Didn’t think so. I’m calling the shots. | 我看未必 现在我说了算 |
[02:30] | Actually, I’m in charge, | 我才是老大 |
[02:31] | in case any of you have forgotten. | 你们可别忘了这一点 |
[02:32] | No, I remember. I just don’t care. | 我没忘 我只是不在乎 |
[02:35] | Do I need to remind any of you that I’m a Time Master? | 需要我提醒你们我是时间之主吗 |
[02:37] | Making discrete alterations to the timeline is what I do, | 对时间线作出分离式改造是我的专长 |
[02:40] | so we’re not just gonna charge into the past | 我们不能草率行事 |
[02:41] | like a bull into a china shop– | 介入过去的历史 |
[02:42] | Half of what you’ve told us about the mission | 你所说的关于任务的话 |
[02:44] | turned out to be lies. | 一半都是谎话 |
[02:46] | None of you have ever encountered Vandal Savage before. | 你们之前都没和汪达尔·萨维奇交过手 |
[02:49] | I have, and I’m telling you now, | 我有过 听我说 |
[02:51] | you are making a big mistake. | 你们现在大错特错 |
[02:54] | Already did that when we trusted you. | 我们当初相信你就是个错误 |
[02:57] | Back soon, Captain. | 我们很快回来 船长 |
[03:09] | Looks like they’re checking credentials. | 他们好像在查证件 |
[03:11] | And we don’t have any. | 我们啥都没有 |
[03:12] | We got this. Trust us. | 看我们的 相信我们 |
[03:16] | Excuse you. | 看着点路 |
[03:19] | IDs. | 出示证件 |
[03:25] | You don’t look like an Amhad Ahmed Izz-Al-Din. | 你看着不像阿姆哈德·阿麦德·依兹阿丁 |
[03:28] | I’m Arab. On my mother’s side. | 我是阿拉伯人 随我妈 |
[03:30] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[03:34] | I don’t like delays. | 我不喜欢迟到 |
[03:36] | Do you know who we are? | 知道我们是谁吗 |
[03:38] | My associates and I are the operational arm of Scimitar. | 我们在弯刀组织负责军火 |
[03:41] | The Lombardo Square bombing, 1963. | 1963年隆巴多广场爆炸案 |
[03:44] | Murder of Henri Tyran, Canada, 1970. | 1970年加拿大亨利·蒂兰谋杀案 |
[03:47] | Konig Airport Massacre, 1971. | 1971年柯尼希机场大屠杀 |
[03:51] | Bottom line? | 说白了 |
[03:54] | You don’t want to doubt me. | 你最好别质疑我 |
[04:02] | You’re a special kind of crazy. | 你真是疯得很特别 |
[04:04] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:07] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[04:13] | So why don’t I get to play terrorist? | 为什么不让我演恐怖分子 |
[04:15] | This is just a kidnapping. | 只是去绑走人 |
[04:16] | No need for your nuclear fireworks. | 不需要你的核烟火 |
[04:19] | Savage’ll be one of the buyers. | 萨维奇是买家之一 |
[04:21] | Once we get eyes on, hang back. | 看发现他后 先别行动 |
[04:23] | We’ll boost him once this is all over. | 等结束了再抓他 |
[04:28] | Any sign of him? | 有人看到他吗 |
[04:30] | – No. – He’s not here, boss. | -没有 -他不在这 老大 |
[04:32] | Let’s get Ginger and the Professor and move out. | 还是带上黄发女郎和教授赶紧走吧 |
[04:34] | If I could have your attention. | 请各位看过来 |
[04:37] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢各位光临 |
[04:39] | I promise, it will be well worth your time. | 我保证你们绝对不虚此行 |
[04:43] | Seems we were wrong about Savage. | 萨维奇这事我们猜错了 |
[04:45] | He’s not one of the buyers. | 他不是什么买家 |
[04:49] | He’s the seller. | 他是卖家 |
[04:50] | This is a variable-yield nuclear warhead, | 这是个拥有可变当量的核弹头 |
[04:54] | capable of producing a blast | 爆炸时产生的威力 |
[04:56] | equivalent to one megaton of TNT. | 相当于一兆吨的TNT炸药爆炸 |
[05:00] | Shall we begin our bidding at $100 million? | 我从从一亿美金开始竞拍吧 |
[05:05] | $100 million. | 一亿 |
[05:06] | Do I hear $105 million? | 有人出一亿五百万吗 |
[05:09] | $110 million? | 一亿一千万 |
[05:11] | $115 million? | 一亿一千五百万 |
[05:14] | Is everything all right, sir? | 您还好吗 先生 |
[05:17] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[05:22] | That group. | 那帮人 |
[05:24] | Where are they from? | 他们从哪来的 |
[05:25] | It appears we’ve drawn some unwanted attention. | 看来有人注意到我们了 |
[05:27] | We need to bid. Fire your gun in the air. | 我们得竞拍才行 你开枪吧 |
[05:30] | That’s $125 million. | 一亿两千五百万 |
[05:33] | – What’s happening? – Going once… | -出什么事了 -一次 |
[05:34] | It’s what’s not happening that is the concern. | 大家都不作声才是重点 |
[05:35] | – Going twice… – Nobody else is bidding. | -两次 -没人继续竞拍了 |
[05:37] | – Sold! – Congratulations, Professor. | -成交 -祝贺你 教授 |
[05:39] | You just bought yourself a nuclear weapon. | 你刚刚买下了一枚核武器 |
[05:42] | Well, well. | 真好 |
[05:43] | We seem to have a new player. | 来了些新面孔啊 |
[05:45] | But you seem a bit academic. | 不过你像是搞研究的啊 |
[05:46] | How did you get in here and who are you? | 你是怎么混进来的 你是谁 |
[05:49] | As of a few seconds ago, | 刚才 |
[05:51] | I’m a nuclear power. | 我买了核武器 |
[05:52] | Yet I don’t know you or your organization, | 我不认识你和你的组织 |
[05:54] | and I know everyone. | 这里的人我都认识 |
[05:57] | – Back off. – Watch your tone. | -离他远点 -注意你的语气 |
[05:58] | Is there some sort of problem here? | 各位有问题吗 |
[06:00] | Yeah, the Master Race here is starting to bug me. | 这位优等人种先生惹着我了 |
[06:04] | We’re just gonna get our nuclear warhead and be on our way. | 我们只想拿我们的弹头走人 |
[06:07] | Not without paying first. | 那得先付钱 |
[06:08] | Once we’ve validated that the warhead’s operational. | 那我们得先检验弹头能不能用 |
[06:12] | Personally, I find it highly unlikely | 我认为在这个时代 |
[06:13] | that you were able to accumulate enough | 你们无法找到 |
[06:15] | fissionable material in this era | 足够的可裂变物质 |
[06:18] | to fashion a workable nuclear device. | 制造出可用的核武器 |
[06:22] | This era? | “这个时代” |
[06:26] | Figure of speech. | 说话习惯而已 |
[06:28] | I got a feeling you guys might want to get | 我觉得你们还是 |
[06:30] | those helmets of yours on. | 赶快把头盔戴上吧 |
[06:33] | Change of plans. | 新玩法 |
[06:35] | I’ll provide a 25% discount | 谁要能拿下这些家伙的人头 |
[06:39] | to the organization which brings me the heads of these men. | 我就给谁25%的优惠 |
[06:43] | Can I burn some stuff now? | 我现在可以烧东西了吗 |
[06:45] | I wish you would. | 现在就动手吧 |
[06:59] | – Now would be a good time– – Yeah. To kill you. | -就趁现在 -杀了你 |
[07:01] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 不是跟你说的 |
[08:05] | Savage. | 萨维奇 |
[08:06] | Prince Khufu. | 胡夫王子 |
[08:08] | As always, the fashion plate– | 你还是这样 衣着时髦 |
[08:12] | and your better half. | 美人伴游 |
[08:13] | This ends here and now, Savage. | 你的好日子到头了 萨维奇 |
[08:15] | You’re coming with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[08:17] | I doubt you can apprehend me… | 我想你们抓不到我 |
[08:19] | and stop a nuclear explosion. | 也阻止不了一场核爆炸 |
[08:37] | You screwed that up pretty good. | 干得真漂亮 |
[08:39] | I like how you actually believe that. | 我很欣赏你这种自信 |
[08:49] | We got a nuclear bomb here. | 这里有个核弹要爆炸了 |
[08:55] | Ray! What did you do? | 雷 你做了什么 |
[09:00] | I didn’t do anything. It must have a fail-safe. | 我什么都没做 肯定是有个故障安全装置 |
[09:02] | Professor, Jax, we need you! | 教授 杰克 过来帮忙 |
[09:12] | You have to get to a minimum safe distance. | 你一定要到最小安全距离的地方 |
[09:17] | Okay, what now? | 然后呢 |
[09:19] | We wait for the warhead to go off, | 等炸弹爆炸 |
[09:20] | at which point you’re going to have .06 seconds | 你有0.06秒的时间 |
[09:23] | to absorb the massive release of atomic energy. | 吸收爆炸产生的原子能 |
[09:25] | Your plan sucks. You know that, right? | 你知道你的计划很烂吧 |
[09:27] | Concentrate, Jefferson. | 专心一点 杰佛逊 |
[09:56] | Well, I’m really glad you were the one calling the shots. | 你当老大挺好的 |
[09:58] | I had it under control until the Professor | 之前一切正常 直到教授 |
[10:00] | started picking fights with the PLO. | 跟那帮人打起来 |
[10:03] | You let your ego endanger our entire mission. | 你的自大毁了我们的行动 |
[10:05] | No, Mr. Rory’s temper got completely out of control– | 不 是罗里先生情绪失控– |
[10:07] | I thought we were friends, Professor. | 我还以为我们是朋友呢 教授 |
[10:09] | At least there’s one less nuclear bomb on the planet. | 至少地球上少了一颗核弹 |
[10:13] | Here, here. | 你们回来了 |
[10:14] | Now you all deserve a hearty congratulations. | 我真该为你们鼓掌 |
[10:18] | Not only did you fail to capture Savage, | 你们不仅没抓住萨维奇 |
[10:20] | you exposed yourselves and your powers to him, | 还暴露了身份和能力 |
[10:22] | giving away the element of surprise for now and all time. | 把惊喜一次性全给他了 |
[10:25] | Well done, team. | 干得漂亮 队友们 |
[10:26] | We don’t need the element of surprise. | 我们不需要什么惊喜 |
[10:28] | We know he’s in Norway, so let’s find him– | 他还在挪威 我们找到他就行了 |
[10:29] | Unfortunately, we now have larger problems than Savage. | 不幸的是 现在的麻烦不止萨维奇 |
[10:31] | If only you’d have listened to me | 就因为你们不听我说 |
[10:33] | about the dangers of upsetting the timeline. | 扰乱时间线的危险 |
[10:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:35] | While you were busy saving Norway from nuclear annihilation– – | 当你们忙着解决挪威核危机时 |
[10:38] | You’re welcome, Norway. | 不用谢 挪威人民 |
[10:39] | Savage sent one of his cronies | 萨维奇派亲信 |
[10:40] | back to the site of the arms sale. | 回到武器拍卖现场 |
[10:42] | Anyone care to guess what he found? | 你们想知道他找到了什么吗 |
[10:48] | Whoops. | 哎哟 |
[10:50] | I am unversed in modern American colloquialisms. | 我不精通美国俚语 |
[10:53] | Is whoops slang for un- | “哎呦”就是”完了”吗 |
[10:54] | Yes, Dr. Palmer seems to have thrown a spanner in the works | 没错 帕尔默博士似乎 |
[10:57] | for the entire timeline. | 破坏了整个时间线 |
[10:58] | Come again? | 又怎么了 |
[10:59] | Armed with Dr. Palmer’s future technology, | 有了帕尔默博士的未来科技 |
[11:00] | Savage’s engineers develop a weapon | 萨维奇的工程师开发出的武器 |
[11:02] | far more destructive than anything here in 1975. | 比1975年任何武器都具破坏性 |
[11:05] | This is Central City in 2016. At least it was. | 这是2016年的中城 最起码曾经是 |
[11:08] | I’m not sure what the neo-fascists | 我不知道新法西斯主义者 |
[11:09] | who took control of it are calling it these days. | 占领之后会改成什么 |
[11:16] | There must be a way to correct this somehow. | 肯定有办法能修正这一切 |
[11:19] | Fortunately, Gideon is just showing us a forecast | 幸运的是 吉迪恩只展示了 |
[11:21] | of the future you’ve all created. | 你们创造的未来可能的样子 |
[11:23] | Time is like cement. It takes time to become permanent. | 时间就像水泥 没那么快固定 |
[11:27] | In this case, until Savage’s team | 萨维奇的部下需要时间 |
[11:29] | have worked out the mystery of your future technology | 破解未来科技的奥秘 |
[11:31] | and molded it to their own ends. | 并应用到他们的设备上 |
[11:35] | And when they do, | 到那时 |
[11:37] | what you see here is no longer just a forecast. | 你们看到的将不再是可能 |
[11:39] | This… | 这个 |
[11:43] | This is history. | 会成为历史 |
[12:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[12:03] | His body, I mean. | 我是说 他的尸体 |
[12:06] | There’s cryo-storage in the MedBay. | 在医疗仓里有个低温储藏室 |
[12:10] | I promise we’ll get our son a proper burial | 我保证只要有机会一定给 |
[12:13] | once we have a chance. | 咱们的儿子一个正式葬礼 |
[12:13] | It’s still so weird to hear you call him that. | 听你那么叫他还是很奇怪 |
[12:18] | But even though it was in a past life, | 虽然那是我们的前世 |
[12:21] | it feels like something’s missing. | 我依然若有所失 |
[12:23] | I know. | 我懂 |
[12:26] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[12:29] | I found it in his pocket. | 我在他口袋里找到的 |
[12:31] | I’ve seen this knife before. | 我之前见过这把刀 |
[12:37] | This is the knife that Savage used to kill us. | 萨维奇就是用这把刀把我们杀了 |
[12:40] | In our first life. | 在第一世的时候 |
[12:43] | So thanks to Raymond leaving a piece of his suit in the past, | 因为雷蒙德将他战衣的零件留在过去 |
[12:46] | the rest of us don’t have a future to go back to? | 我们就无法回到未来了吗 |
[12:49] | Unless we do something to change this course of events, | 除非我们做点什么改变这事 |
[12:52] | the future will become immutable. | 不然未来就此改变 |
[12:55] | Exactly how much time do we have? | 我们到底还有多少时间 |
[12:57] | Until Savage’s weapons team reverse-engineer your tech. | 就等萨维奇的武器小组破解你的科技 |
[12:59] | We’re talking 1970s terrorists | 这可是七十年代的恐怖分子 |
[13:01] | with 21st-century weapons. | 拿着二十一世纪的武器 |
[13:03] | And since we don’t know where Savage went– | 而且我们不知道萨维奇在哪 |
[13:05] | We don’t have to find Savage. | 我们不需要找到萨维奇 |
[13:07] | We just have to find the other piece of my suit. | 只需找到我战衣丢失的零件 |
[13:10] | Which shrinks because it’s made of an alloy | 它能够缩小 是因为制作它的合金 |
[13:11] | which mimics intra-molecular compression of dwarf star, | 能像矮星的内分子一样压缩 |
[13:13] | thus emitting Alpha Particles. | 因此会释放出阿尔法粒子 |
[13:15] | So we just need to be able to track them. | 所以只需追踪粒子 |
[13:17] | Fortunately, Alpha Particles are highly trackable. | 幸运的是 阿尔法粒子很好追踪 |
[13:19] | Yet unheard of in the 1970s. | 但在七十年代并不容易 |
[13:22] | It’s like we’re trapped in the Stone Age. | 感觉困在了石器时代 |
[13:23] | I’ll have you know that I was researching Alpha Particles | 告诉你 我研究阿尔法粒子的时候 |
[13:26] | when you were eating crayons. | 你还是个小屁孩呢 |
[13:27] | So to track that piece of Raymond’s super-suit, | 想找到雷蒙德超级战衣的零件 |
[13:29] | we just need to talk to… | 我们只要去问… |
[13:31] | Me. | 我 |
[13:32] | 25-year-old me, rather. | 不如说是25岁的我 |
[13:34] | You two are just in time. | 你俩来得正是时候 |
[13:36] | Show them, Kendra. | 给他们看看 肯德拉 |
[13:37] | Aldus was carrying this when he was killed. | 奥尔达斯被杀时带着这个 |
[13:40] | It’s a newspaper article about an Egyptian dagger. | 是有关一把埃及匕首的报道 |
[13:42] | The one Savage used to kill us. | 萨维奇就是它杀死我们的 |
[13:44] | In Central City, we learned that objects associated | 在中城时 我们了解到与我们被杀当晚 |
[13:46] | with the night of our deaths can also be used to kill Savage. | 有关的东西也可以杀死萨维奇 |
[13:49] | According to Aldus’s notes, the dagger needs to be wielded | 根据奥尔达斯的笔记 要结合 |
[13:51] | in conjunction with an incantation inscribed on it. | 刻在上面的咒语 匕首才有用 |
[13:53] | What does this incantation say? | 咒语是什么意思 |
[13:56] | I don’t know. I can’t read the language. | 我不知道 不认识这个语言 |
[13:59] | It’s okay. I’ll help you remember. | 没关系 我会帮你记起来的 |
[14:02] | Splendid. Now, as for the dagger… | 太好了 现在 这匕首… |
[14:04] | – You need someone to steal it. – Okay, fine. | -得找人去偷 -好吧 |
[14:05] | Whatever. I’ll do it. | 管它的 我来吧 |
[14:08] | Article says it was purchased by some rich Russian douche bag | 文章说一个叫萨沙·马纳夫斯基的俄国富佬 |
[14:11] | named Sasha Mahnovski. | 买走了匕首 |
[14:13] | – I’ll go with you. – I already got a partner. | -我和你去 -我已经有搭档了 |
[14:15] | Who I trust even less than you. | 比你还不可靠 |
[14:17] | Look, you’re more than welcome to go with them. | 你可以和他们一起去 |
[14:18] | Just don’t take along any of your future tech. | 只是别穿着这身未来科技 |
[14:22] | Oy! Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪里 |
[14:25] | To break into my old lab and bring us back the particle tracker. | 闯进我之前的实验室去拿粒子追踪器 |
[14:27] | Fine, but perhaps, | 好吧 但或许 |
[14:28] | you should take Jefferson and Sara with you | 你应该带上杰佛逊和莎拉 |
[14:30] | to act as your intermediaries. | 充当你的中间人 |
[14:32] | Look, interacting with yourself in the past | 听着 与过去的自己互动 |
[14:34] | can have catastrophic effects upon the future. | 可能会给未来带来毁灭性的影响 |
[14:37] | Fascinating. Let’s go. | 太有趣了 咱们走吧 |
[14:39] | Setting a course for the United States, Captain. | 航线已设定前往美国 船长 |
[14:51] | People actually wore this crap? | 还真有人这么穿 |
[14:53] | People smoked a lot of pot in the ’70s. | 七十年代的人喜欢抽大麻 |
[14:54] | It clearly had a deleterious effect | 很显然荼毒了 |
[14:56] | on the fashion of the era. | 这个时代的审美 |
[14:57] | Let’s just hurry up and get that particle tracker | 咱们赶紧去拿粒子追踪器吧 |
[15:00] | so I can get the hell out of these go-go boots. | 这样我就不用穿这该死的摇摆靴了 |
[15:02] | Remember, when we meet my former self, | 记住 当见到之前的我时 |
[15:03] | it is imperative that we don’t let on we’re from the future, | 注意不要暴露我们来自未来 |
[15:06] | so let’s just be cool. | 所以表现得酷点 |
[15:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[15:13] | Look. | 看啊 |
[15:17] | I’d forgotten how handsome I was. | 我都忘了我以前有多帅了 |
[15:19] | My hair, it’s so thick and silky. | 我那头发 真是丝滑又浓密 |
[15:29] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[15:31] | No. No. | 不不 |
[15:32] | I’m Professor Musk. Elon Musk. | 我是马斯克教授 埃隆·马斯克 |
[15:36] | And these are my two lab assistants. | 这两位是我的实验室助理 |
[15:39] | I’m Marty. | 我是马蒂 |
[15:41] | Are you sure we haven’t met before? | 你确定我们之前没见过吗 |
[15:44] | Uh, that’s a very interesting question. | 这问题真有意思 |
[15:46] | Um, suffice it to say, | 简单来说 |
[15:48] | I am familiar with your work. | 我很熟悉你的研究 |
[15:50] | That’s actually why we’re here. | 我们也是为此而来 |
[15:52] | To see you. | 来见你 |
[15:53] | You’re a leading expert in Alpha Particles? | 你是研究阿尔法粒子的领军人物之一 |
[15:56] | No, I’m the leading expert. | 不 我是唯一的领军人物 |
[15:59] | Well, we were hoping to pick your brain | 我们希望向你讨教一下 |
[16:01] | about your area of expertise. | 你研究领域的事 |
[16:03] | Physics? | 物理学 |
[16:04] | Which are you interested in, applied or theoretical? | 你对哪方面感兴趣 应用还是理论 |
[16:07] | That is just the thing. | 问题就在这里 |
[16:10] | I can’t decide. | 我无法选择 |
[16:12] | I love them both. | 我两个都喜欢 |
[16:14] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[16:16] | Well, let’s go spark a doobie and rap about physics. | 走吧 我们去点支大麻烟 聊聊物理 |
[16:20] | Lead the way, Marty. | 你带路 马蒂 |
[16:28] | Are you sure that’s actually you? | 你确定那真的是你 |
[16:33] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[16:36] | Concentrate, Kendra. You know how to read the inscription. | 专心点 肯德拉 你知道这铭文什么意思 |
[16:39] | At least, you used to know. | 至少 你曾经知道 |
[16:40] | Yeah, well, my hieroglyphic is a little rusty. | 是啊 我不太了解象形文 |
[16:43] | Lapidary hieratic, actually. | 准确地说是僧侣体象形文 |
[16:44] | An ancient language lost to the ages. | 一种失传的古代语言 |
[16:46] | Don’t you know how to read it? | 难道你不知道这个什么意思吗 |
[16:47] | It was a language known only to the clergy. | 这是神职人员的专用文字 |
[16:49] | If we only had a Rosetta Stone, | 如果我们有罗塞塔石 |
[16:51] | I might be able to– | 我或许可以 |
[16:52] | Well, you are our Rosetta Stone. | 你就是我们的罗塞塔石 |
[16:55] | Just close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[16:58] | Think of it as meditation. | 当作你在冥想 |
[16:59] | I need you to relax | 我需要你放松 |
[17:00] | and open your mind. | 敞开心扉 |
[17:04] | In order for you to remember how to kill Savage, | 为了让你记起如何杀死萨维奇 |
[17:07] | I need you to let your mind float | 我需要你打开记忆之门 |
[17:09] | back through your hundreds of previous lives. | 回顾你那好几百个前世 |
[17:16] | Your name is Chay-Ara, | 你的名字叫茶雅拉 |
[17:20] | and you are a priestess in the temple of Horus. | 你是荷鲁斯神庙的女祭司 |
[17:31] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 你看到什么了 |
[17:33] | Us. | 我们 |
[17:36] | We were together. | 我们在一起 |
[17:38] | Like, together-together. | 那种 在一起 |
[17:40] | Well, I have been telling you | 我一直告诉你 |
[17:42] | that you and I should be destined– | 你我注定要 |
[17:43] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[17:44] | What part of destiny do you not understand? | 到底命中注定这四个字你哪里不懂 |
[17:47] | The part where I have to stop thinking for myself. | 我不懂为什么我不能再为自己着想 |
[18:00] | The group that disrupted the arms auction. | 破坏武器拍卖的那群人 |
[18:02] | Any idea who they were? | 知道他们是谁吗 |
[18:04] | A man in a robotic suit, | 穿得像个机器人的那位 |
[18:05] | weapons that shoot ice and fire. | 能发射冰和火的武器 |
[18:07] | Suffice it to say, they’re not from around here. | 总而言之 他们不是这个时代的人 |
[18:10] | I would assume the future. | 他们应该来自未来 |
[18:12] | – That’s impossible. – So is immortality. | -这不可能 -永生不也是吗 |
[18:15] | Besides, how else do you explain technology | 此外 你还有其他假设来解释 |
[18:17] | beyond anything we have seen? | 这些我们从未见过的科技吗 |
[18:23] | What can you tell me about it? | 你有什么发现 |
[18:25] | It contains a miniaturized missile-guidance system | 它含有微型化导弹制导系统 |
[18:27] | capable of delivering high-explosive ordnance. | 能发射高爆弹药 |
[18:31] | You have 24 hours to reverse-engineer it. | 给你24小时破解它 |
[18:33] | It could take weeks, | 这可能要好几周 |
[18:35] | months to figure out the circuitry. | 甚至几个月来破解电路 |
[18:42] | It looks simple enough to me. | 在我看来这很简单 |
[18:46] | You just press this button here. | 只要按下这个按钮 |
[18:53] | I said 24 hours. | 就给24小时 |
[18:56] | Suggest you all get to work. | 你们最好赶紧开始工作 |
[19:04] | I’m seeing motion detectors on the ground floor. | 我看到一楼有运动感应器 |
[19:07] | Hardware on the doors looks standard issue. | 门上的硬件看上去是标配 |
[19:09] | – I can’t see any smoke alarms. – Just stay close. | -我没看见烟雾报警器 -看紧点 |
[19:12] | I saw at least three armed guards on the perimeter. | 我看到至少有三个全副武装的守卫在守着 |
[19:15] | Right, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[19:16] | – What the hell are you– – I recognize the security system. | -你在干什么 -我认得这个安全系统 |
[19:18] | My parents had the exact one. | 我父母有个一模一样的 |
[19:21] | I’ll have the access code cracked and security disabled | 不等你们有机会破门而入 |
[19:23] | before you could say breaking and entering. | 我就已经破解安保密码 |
[19:25] | There. We’re in. | 看 我们可以进去了 |
[19:27] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[19:29] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[19:30] | Because you just tapped into a dummy box, | 因为你刚刚破解了一个陷阱系统 |
[19:32] | which means those guards are gonna be here– | 那些守卫要过来了 |
[19:34] | Quicker than you can say rookie mistake. | 比你说”菜鸟犯错”四个字还快 |
[19:36] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[19:48] | – So, who wants a hit? – Yeah, man– | -那么 谁想来一发 -我 |
[19:51] | I believe you told me you were trying to quit. | 我记得你和我说过你要戒了的 |
[19:53] | Oh, none for you, silver top? | 没你的份 老头儿 |
[19:55] | I… | 我 |
[19:58] | I don’t partake in cannabis. | 我不抽大麻 |
[20:03] | Anymore, that is. | 不再抽 准确地说 |
[20:05] | In fact, perhaps you should take it easy. | 说起来 也许你应该少抽点 |
[20:08] | Ah, it helps me think better. | 它让我思维更活跃 |
[20:10] | Dad. | 老爹 |
[20:12] | Yes, but what about the long-term health consequences? | 是 但会影响你的长期健康 |
[20:15] | Speaking of which, you might want to lay off the saturated fats. | 说起来 你最好别吃含饱和脂肪的东西 |
[20:20] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[20:22] | Alpha Particles. | 阿尔法粒子 |
[20:24] | Exciting stuff. | 令人兴奋的东西 |
[20:26] | Too bad detection is at least a decade away. | 可惜还要花至少十年才能追踪到 |
[20:29] | More like two decades. | 很可能是二十年 |
[20:31] | But I’ve worked up a little something. | 我发明了一个小东西 |
[20:33] | Science is all about the future, right? | 科学就是未来 对吧 |
[20:36] | I’ve developed a prototype particle tracker. | 我做了一个粒子追踪器原型机 |
[20:38] | Cutting edge. | 最前沿的 |
[20:39] | Probably gonna mint me $1,000,000. | 大概能给我带来一百万的收入 |
[20:43] | A whole million. | 整整一百万 |
[20:44] | Mm, be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:46] | I think I’ve got some chocolate chip cookie dough in the fridge. | 我记得冰箱里还有点碎巧克力饼干 |
[20:55] | I cannot believe that that is you. | 我不能相信那人是你 |
[20:57] | Seriously, I had no idea you were ever cool. | 说真的 我完全不知道你以前这么酷 |
[21:00] | I wasn’t cool. I was an arrogant little snot. | 我那不是酷 我曾经是自大的小混蛋 |
[21:03] | Was? | 只是曾经 |
[21:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:05] | Looking for my younger self’s particle tracker. | 找年轻版的我做的粒子追踪器 |
[21:08] | Keep an eye on the door, and when I get back, | 看着点门 还有那个我回来的时候 |
[21:11] | stop flirting with me. | 别再和我调情了 |
[21:12] | You were the one flirting with me. | 是你在和我调情 |
[21:14] | Look, what’s the big deal? | 这有什么大不了的 |
[21:15] | I mean, younger you isn’t married yet, | 年轻版的你还没结婚 |
[21:17] | so technically it’s not cheating. | 所以严格来说你没劈腿 |
[21:20] | October 1975. | 1975年10月 |
[21:23] | This is right when I meet my future wife, Clarissa. | 我遇见了未来的妻子克拉丽莎 |
[21:26] | So obviously, we wouldn’t want my former self | 所以显然 不能让年轻的我 |
[21:29] | tempted by a sexy assassin from the future. | 被未来的性感刺客诱惑 |
[21:32] | Aw, you think I’m sex– | 你觉得我性… |
[21:35] | Do not finish that sentence. | 你最好就此打住 |
[21:42] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[21:46] | Is there a trick to opening the case? | 打开柜子需要什么机关吗 |
[21:56] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[21:58] | Let’s grab the dagger and let’s go. | 拿了匕首就走吧 |
[21:59] | Raymond, you don’t break into a candy store | 雷蒙德 没人闯进糖果店 |
[22:02] | and steal one gumball. | 却只偷一颗口香糖的 |
[22:03] | You guys grab the goodies. | 你们拿走这些好东西 |
[22:06] | I’ll find the safe. | 我去找保险箱 |
[22:09] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们知道自己在干什么吗 |
[22:10] | This is what we came here for. | 我们是为这个来的 |
[22:12] | No, it’s what you came here for. | 不 你才是为这个来的 |
[22:15] | Take your hand off me. | 拿开你的手 |
[22:17] | I’m not gonna let you jeopardize another mission. | 我不会让你再破坏任务 |
[22:19] | I’m done asking politely. | 敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[22:22] | This is my mission. | 这才是我的任务 |
[22:24] | And I’m gonna listen to a guy | 那我就会任凭 |
[22:33] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[22:34] | Now we’re both going to prison. | 现在我们俩都要进监狱了 |
[22:41] | Eureka. | 找到了 |
[22:43] | I remember building this. | 我记得我造它的时候 |
[22:45] | It’s… it’s like dejavu all over again. | 那种似曾相识的感觉 |
[22:47] | Put that down. | 把东西放下 |
[22:49] | Excellent job watching the door. | 你真是太会把风了 |
[22:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[22:53] | Oh, just, uh… | 只是 |
[22:55] | what is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:56] | Something you shouldn’t be fooling around with. | 是你不该乱碰的东西 |
[22:58] | It’s very interesting-looking. | 外形非常有趣 |
[23:01] | How about you cut the crap? | 别说废话了 |
[23:03] | To which crap are you referring? | 你指的是哪句废话 |
[23:04] | I hold two PhDs, and I’m working on a third. | 我已经获得两个博士学位 正在考第三个 |
[23:09] | I’m a five-time winner of the Carlin Award. | 我是五次卡林奖得主 |
[23:13] | My point being, is I don’t believe | 我想说的是 我觉得 |
[23:15] | either of those kids you’re hanging around with | 你身边的两个小屁孩 |
[23:17] | can even spell physics. | 甚至不会拼物理这个词 |
[23:18] | You know, I’m beginning to like the younger gray | 我越来越不喜欢灰发老头的 |
[23:20] | less and less. | 年轻版了 |
[23:21] | Either you tell me what the hell is going on, | 你们不解释这是怎么回事 |
[23:24] | or I’m calling campus police. | 我就叫校警了 |
[23:26] | I’m not supposed to tell you. | 我本来不该告诉你的 |
[23:27] | It could cause– well, trouble. | 这样会引起…麻烦 |
[23:30] | We’re here to interview you for a profile | 我们是为了下月的《威尔斯》期刊 |
[23:33] | in next month’s Wells Journal? | 来采访你的 |
[23:36] | The Wells only profiles Nobel candidates. | 《威尔斯》只会采访诺贝尔候选人 |
[23:39] | An exception is being made in light of your obvious brilliance. | 鉴于你出众的才华 我们打算破例 |
[23:43] | I know a photograph of this device would make | 如果我们能把这台机器借走几个小时 |
[23:46] | a spectacular cover if we could just borrow it for a few hours. | 一定能拍出惊人照片做封面 |
[23:49] | Thanks, but that’s two years of my life. | 谢了 但是我在这机器上花了两年的心血 |
[23:54] | I’m not letting you walk away with it. | 我不会让你带走的 |
[23:55] | Stay back! | 走开 |
[24:00] | That was taking too long. | 磨蹭太久了 |
[24:02] | You just knocked me out. | 你就这样把我敲晕了 |
[24:05] | That beautiful brain, struck unconscious. | 完美的大脑 被你打昏过去 |
[24:08] | The only way to shut you up. | 只有这样才能让你闭嘴 |
[24:11] | What are you doing? We have to go. | 你在干什么 我们要走了 |
[24:13] | I have to make sure I wake up in time | 我得确保我今晚及时醒来 |
[24:14] | to go to this faculty mixer tonight. | 去参加院系聚会 |
[24:16] | One of the professors is bringing his niece, | 有一位教授会带他的侄女去参加 |
[24:19] | AKA my future wife. | 就是我未来的妻子 |
[24:21] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[24:31] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[24:33] | – It was this idiot’s fault. – Your partner’s fault. | -都怪这白痴 -怪你的拍档 |
[24:34] | I told you we shouldn’t have brought him. | 我和你说了不能带他来 |
[24:35] | Agreed, but we got bigger problems. | 没错 但是我们还有更大的麻烦 |
[24:37] | I need you to find the fuse box and– | 我要你找到保险丝盒 |
[24:39] | Trigger a system default. | 恢复系统默认设置 |
[24:41] | This ain’t over. | 这事还没完 |
[24:52] | How did you know how to do that? | 你怎么知道要这么做 |
[24:53] | When I was a kid, my dad brought me along on jobs. | 小的时候 我爸爸带我去干活 |
[24:56] | I had little hands. | 我双手细小 |
[24:57] | I could get into tiny spaces, | 我可以挤进狭小的空间 |
[24:59] | do whatever he needed me to do, | 可以完成他要我做的事 |
[25:00] | like… rewiring a security system. | 比如说 重新连接保安系统 |
[25:04] | In another life, you could’ve been an electrical engineer. | 如果有来世 说不定你能成为电机工程师 |
[25:06] | Guess dodged a bullet. | 看来我躲过了一劫 |
[25:09] | You think I want to be like you? | 你以为我想跟你一样吗 |
[25:12] | You make being a tech billionaire sound like a bad thing. | 成为科技亿万富翁被你说得像是坏事 |
[25:15] | You spend all your time and money inventing a super-suit, | 你所有时间和金钱都用来发明超级战衣 |
[25:18] | and what do you do with it? | 你要用它来做什么 |
[25:19] | Fly around like some incredible shrinking schmuck | 缩起来像个笨蛋一样到处乱飞 |
[25:22] | trying to save the world. | 试图拯救世界 |
[25:25] | Robbing banks for a living– I suppose that’s more important? | 靠抢银行为生 难道更重要吗 |
[25:28] | It’s sure as hell more satisfying. | 相较起来更有满足感 |
[25:30] | Thinking like that is what makes you a criminal. | 就是这样你才会成为罪犯 |
[25:32] | No, it makes me a survivor. | 不 那样我才活了下来 |
[25:34] | And there’s gonna come a day when you wish you were too. | 而终有一天 你也希望自己变成这样 |
[25:42] | Here. | 让我来 |
[25:46] | You flip the solenoid, saves you the trouble of rewiring it. | 动一下螺线管 就不必重新连接 |
[25:51] | I take it back, Raymond. | 我收回刚才的话 雷蒙德 |
[25:54] | You’re not completely useless after all. | 毕竟你不是完全一无是处 |
[26:04] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想要道歉 |
[26:06] | I’m not afraid of my past. | 我不害怕我的过去 |
[26:08] | I’m just | 我只是 |
[26:09] | unwilling to believe that you’re my future. | 不愿相信你是我的未来 |
[26:12] | And the more you keep repeating | 而且你越是不停地说 |
[26:14] | that we’re destined to be together, | 我们注定要在一起 |
[26:16] | the more I want to prove you wrong. | 我就越想证明你是错的 |
[26:18] | And maybe that makes me childish, and I’m– | 也许这样显得我很幼稚 但是我 |
[26:20] | No. It doesn’t. | 不 并没有 |
[26:23] | Not at all. | 你一点也不幼稚 |
[26:25] | Look, 4,000 years is a long time, | 听着 四千年是一段漫长的岁月 |
[26:28] | and maybe I’ve been taking us for granted, | 也许我想得太理所当然了 |
[26:31] | expecting you to fall in love with me | 期盼你爱上我 |
[26:32] | because that’s what you’ve done the last 206 lifetimes, | 因为在过去的206世里你都这么做了 |
[26:35] | but you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[26:37] | Does not make us destiny. | 我们不是命中注定 |
[26:40] | More like…probability. | 而是有较高的机率 |
[26:45] | Look, Kendra. | 听着 肯德拉 |
[26:47] | You don’t have to love me in this lifetime. | 在这一世你不必爱我 |
[26:51] | As many lifetimes as it takes. | 等你多少世我都愿意 |
[26:53] | I know you’re worth the wait. | 你是值得我等待的人 |
[26:58] | All right, well, uh, | 好 那么 |
[26:59] | let’s try this again. | 我们再试一次 |
[27:04] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[27:08] | Your name is Chay-Ara, | 你的名字叫茶雅拉 |
[27:11] | and you’re a priestess in the temple of Horus. | 你是荷鲁斯神殿的女祭司 |
[27:19] | You’re giving me a knife… as a present? | 你要送这把刀给我作为礼物吗 |
[27:22] | Your conceptions of romance | 我觉得你对浪漫的理解 |
[27:23] | require some adjustment, I think. | 还有待改进 |
[27:26] | It’s sacred. | 它是神圣的 |
[27:27] | I was told that only a high priestess | 我听说只有女祭司 |
[27:28] | could read the inscription. | 才懂上面的铭文 |
[27:30] | – It’s a– – A poem. | -这是 -一首诗 |
[27:32] | And though my soul departs the Earth, | 虽然我的灵魂已逝去 |
[27:34] | count my days till my rebirth. | 数着重获新生的日子 |
[27:37] | I will wait across eternity | 我会永远等着我的爱人 |
[27:40] | for my love to come back to me. | 回到我的怀抱 |
[27:55] | The knife. | 那把刀 |
[27:56] | You gave it to me, | 你给了我 |
[27:58] | and the inscription, | 刀上面的铭文 |
[27:59] | it was a poem–a love poem | 是一首诗 一首情诗 |
[28:01] | which promises… | 允诺了… |
[28:02] | Promises what? | 允诺了什么 |
[28:04] | That we’d be together forever. | 允诺了我们永不分离 |
[28:11] | Perhaps I really am a genius. | 或许我真的是个天才 |
[28:13] | My younger self’s tracker | 我年轻时造的追踪器 |
[28:14] | led us straight to Savage’s lab. | 直接把我们带到了萨维奇的实验室 |
[28:16] | Reading’s at 96.6%. It’s definitely down there. | 读数已到96.6% 肯定就在这下面 |
[28:20] | – Be right back. – Whoa–wait, wait, wait. | -我去去就回 -等下 等等 |
[28:22] | Shouldn’t we handle this? | 应该交给我们 |
[28:23] | I mean, you’re pretty stoned. | 我是说 你抽了不少大麻 |
[28:25] | I could be unconscious and still be able | 就算神志不清 还是能把这些 |
[28:27] | to kick the ass of a few rent-a-thugs from 1975. | 1975年的半吊子恶棍狠揍一顿 |
[28:40] | I do see why I found her so attractive. | 我终于知道她为什么如此有魅力了 |
[28:44] | Lookin’ for this. | 我们要找的就是这个 |
[28:47] | And y’all have a lovely evening. | 祝你们能有一个美妙的夜晚 |
[28:52] | Looks like Rory found the fuse box. | 看来罗里找到了保险丝盒 |
[28:54] | We got a slight problem. | 出了点小问题 |
[28:55] | The owner just came home. | 主人回来了 |
[28:57] | You’re not gonna believe who it is. | 绝对是你们始料未及的人 |
[29:00] | We meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[29:02] | Oh, I’m grateful for another opportunity | 我很感激又有机会 |
[29:05] | to kill you. | 把你们干掉 |
[29:12] | I’ve never saved the world before. | 我从未干过拯救世界的事 |
[29:14] | Feels good. | 这种感觉真好 |
[29:15] | We should’ve picked up some donuts on the way back. | 回来的路上我们应该顺便买点甜甜圈的 |
[29:18] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[29:20] | My ring. | 我的戒指 |
[29:21] | When you knocked me out, I must not have woken up, | 被你打晕后 我一定没醒过来 |
[29:23] | or did, and decided not to go to the mixer. | 或者醒来后决定不去参加聚会了 |
[29:26] | Clarissa. | 克莱丽莎 |
[29:27] | Holy crap. | 我了个去 |
[29:29] | Now, do you want to tell me who you are | 现在 你们可以告诉我你们到底是谁 |
[29:32] | and where you’re from? | 来自哪里了吧 |
[29:41] | Stop struggling. | 别再垂死挣扎了 |
[29:43] | I’ve had 4,000 years of training | 掌控各种局面这种事 |
[29:46] | in every hold and pressure point known. | 我已训练了四千年了 |
[29:49] | But you already know that, don’t you? | 你们早就知道了 不是吗 |
[29:52] | That I’m immortal. | 我是不死之身 |
[29:53] | I’m gonna kill you anyway. | 总之我会把你杀了 |
[29:55] | That’s a promise. | 我对天发誓 |
[29:57] | Oh, what have I done to deserve such enmity? | 我到底做过什么使你如此憎恨我 |
[30:00] | No, let me rephrase that. | 不 应该这么说 |
[30:01] | What have I done to you? | 我对你做过什么 |
[30:04] | Perhaps you have targeted me | 或许你这样对我是因为 |
[30:06] | for something I’ve yet to do. | 我将来会对你做的事 |
[30:08] | You traveled here from some point in the future. | 你们从未来的某个时间点穿越而来 |
[30:11] | Catches on fast, this guy. | 这家伙很快就想明白了 |
[30:13] | Visitors from another time. | 你们是时间旅行者 |
[30:19] | You won’t be so happy when the rest of the team shows up | 等我的队友来把你狠揍一顿 |
[30:21] | and knocks that smug grin off your face. | 你就不会笑得这么得意了 |
[30:23] | Oh, why wait? | 那还等什么 |
[30:28] | A communications device of some sort, | 我猜这是某种 |
[30:32] | I imagine. | 通讯设备 |
[30:34] | Please. | 来吧 |
[30:36] | Contact your friends. | 联络你的朋友吧 |
[30:37] | I’m looking forward to seeing | 我迫不及待想看到 |
[30:39] | at least two of them again. | 那两个老朋友呢 |
[30:41] | Un-believable! | 太难以置信了 |
[30:44] | Is that a tachyon manifold? | 这是超光速粒子歧管吗 |
[30:46] | Hey, how did you find us, man? | 小兄弟 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[30:48] | You think I couldn’t build something | 你们觉得我造不出一个装置 |
[30:49] | to track my own tracker? | 来追踪我自己的追踪器吗 |
[30:51] | Do you have any idea what you have done? | 你知道你都干了些什么吗 |
[30:52] | What I’ve done? | 我干了什么 |
[30:54] | You guys knocked me out. | 你们这帮人把我打晕 |
[30:56] | Which we wouldn’t have had to do in the first place | 就是你冥顽不顾 |
[30:58] | if you weren’t such a monumental jerk! | 我们才会打晕你 |
[30:59] | Okay, uh, can I just–yeah. | 好了 我能… |
[31:03] | Watch him, Sara. | 看好他 莎拉 |
[31:06] | Yo, you need to calm down | 你得冷静下来 |
[31:07] | and you need to stop yelling at yourself. | 不要再对着自己大喊大叫了 |
[31:10] | His arrogant curiosity– | 他傲慢的好奇心 |
[31:12] | He’s curious and too smart for his own good, | 他很好奇 并且聪明过头 |
[31:15] | but I’m sure you can relate. | 但我相信你会认同 |
[31:16] | You’re just pissed you didn’t see it coming sooner, and– | 你只是生气你没想到… |
[31:18] | That’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[31:20] | Although you are correct in observing my ire is self-directed. | 你没看错 我是自寻苦恼 |
[31:26] | It’s a rude awakening when one realizes | 但当你发现除了你自认的 |
[31:28] | that despite decades of what one thought | 几十年的成熟和阅历 |
[31:30] | was maturation and experience, | 自己没其他长进 |
[31:33] | you haven’t really changed at all. | 会如梦初醒 |
[31:36] | That same arrogance I derided in my younger self | 我在武器市场上拿出了 |
[31:41] | was on full display at the weapons bazaar. | 我不齿的年轻时的傲慢 |
[31:43] | Over 60 years on this planet, | 在地球活了六十多年 |
[31:45] | and I have learned nothing. | 我没任何长进 |
[31:47] | I think you’re being a little too hard on yourself, | 我觉得你对自己有点太苛刻了 |
[31:49] | which makes a nice change from you always being hard on me, | 但这是个不错的改变 你一直对我很苛刻 |
[31:52] | but yeah, | 没错 |
[31:54] | you’re arrogant. | 你很傲慢 |
[31:56] | But you’re also smart, | 但你也很聪明 |
[31:57] | and kind, and selfless. | 善良 无私 |
[31:59] | I mean, you want to make the world a better place | 你想让世界变得更好 |
[32:01] | and you’re willing to risk everything to make that happen. | 你愿意为此付出一切 |
[32:04] | That? | 那个人 |
[32:06] | That is not a bad guy. | 不是坏人 |
[32:08] | And neither is this one. | 我面前的也不是 |
[32:12] | Meeting Clarissa was one of the great moments of my life, | 遇见克莱丽莎是我人生中重要的时刻 |
[32:15] | and meeting you was another. | 遇见你也是 |
[32:18] | You are a fine young man, Mr. Jackson. | 你是个不错的年轻人 杰克逊先生 |
[32:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:27] | Can someone please tell me what’s going on? | 有人能告诉我到底发生什么了吗 |
[32:30] | You didn’t say anything to him? | 你什么都没说吧 |
[32:32] | I figured we screwed up the ’70s enough. | 我想我们已经把七十年代搞得够糟糕了 |
[32:34] | Hey, w–what are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[32:35] | A–are you saying that you’re– | 你们是说 你们… |
[32:36] | Don’t say another word. Don’t even think it. | 别再说了 想都不要想 |
[32:39] | You are to get off this ship, haste. | 你得赶紧离开这船 |
[32:41] | Oh, wonderful. Another unauthorized passenger. | 棒极了 又一个未经授权的乘客 |
[32:43] | That worked out so splendidly last time. | 上回的经历真是很棒啊 |
[32:45] | It’s all right. He was just leaving. | 没事的 他要离开了 |
[32:46] | I’ll show you out. | 我送你出去 |
[32:47] | So, have we met before? | 我们之前见过吗 |
[32:51] | In a manner of speaking. | 在某种意义上 |
[32:54] | Ha–have a wonderful life, Martin. | 祝你生活愉快 马丁 |
[32:57] | I mean that sincerely. | 真心的 |
[33:04] | I’m not even going to ask. | 我都不打算问你 |
[33:05] | Captain Hunter, we’re getting an incoming communique. | 亨特船长 我们收到一通来电 |
[33:08] | Mr. Snart on Mr. Rory’s comm unit. | 史纳特先生在使用罗里先生的通信器 |
[33:10] | On speaker. | 使用扬声器 |
[33:11] | I’ll make this short. | 我长话短说 |
[33:13] | The owner of the mansion we burgled is Vandal Savage. | 我们行窃宅邸的主人是汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[33:17] | He’s really interested in meeting you guys, | 他真的很想见见你们 |
[33:20] | especially our feathered friends. | 尤其是我们有羽毛的朋友 |
[33:23] | They have the dagger. | 匕首在他们手上 |
[33:24] | And Savage has them. | 而他们在萨维奇手上 |
[33:25] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[33:26] | Just get me close enough, | 让我接近他 |
[33:28] | and I’ll do what needs to be done. | 我就能了结他 |
[33:29] | I have the coordinates. | 坐标已确定 |
[33:31] | Let’s do this. | 放手一搏吧 |
[33:34] | Your friends are cowards. | 你们的朋友是懦夫 |
[33:36] | They’ll be here. | 他们会来的 |
[33:38] | They’re taking too long. | 他们太慢了 |
[33:40] | They need an incentive– | 需要刺激他们一下 |
[33:46] | The burning man. | 火人 |
[33:48] | I don’t just burn, pal. | 我不仅仅会燃烧 伙计 |
[33:57] | I blast things too. | 我还会攻击 |
[33:59] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:00] | I’m pissed. | 我很恼火 |
[34:02] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[34:06] | It’s all good. Savage is down. | 没事了 萨维奇已经被打败了 |
[34:08] | Savage is not defeated by earthly means. | 普通手段无法打败萨维奇 |
[34:10] | Well, I hit him with a nuclear blast, | 我用核爆攻击他 |
[34:12] | so, you know, not that earthly. | 也不是那么普通 |
[34:17] | Go get that son of a bitch. | 去干掉那个王八蛋 |
[34:21] | Are you ready to end this? | 准备好结束这一切了吗 |
[34:22] | We’ve only been waiting 4,000 years. | 我们才等了四千年 |
[34:29] | We got company. | 有敌人来了 |
[34:30] | Friends of Savage. | 萨维奇的朋友 |
[34:32] | You’ll be needing this. | 你会用到这个 |
[34:33] | Don’t leave any pieces of it behind this time. | 这次可别把它的部件弄丢了 |
[34:50] | The Aman Dagger. | 哈曼匕首 |
[34:52] | Of all the knives I’ve collected across the centuries, | 几千年来 我收藏了无数把刀 |
[34:57] | that one is my favorite. | 而这把是我的最爱 |
[35:17] | And though my soul departs the Earth… | 虽然我的灵魂已逝去 |
[35:28] | Such a beautiful poem. | 多美的一首诗啊 |
[35:30] | I remember it well. | 我记得很清楚 |
[35:33] | Though, as you can see, | 但是正如你所见 |
[35:35] | I can make the dagger do its work without it. | 匕首不在我手上 我也能操纵它 |
[35:40] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[35:46] | This was your lover’s blade. | 这是你爱人的刀 |
[35:48] | It must be her hand that wields it. | 必须由她亲手使用这把刀 |
[35:57] | Something to consider in your next life. | 这是你来世要好好想想的问题 |
[36:07] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[36:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:11] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[36:13] | I will wait through eternity. | 我会永远等着我的爱人 |
[36:17] | Please, just save your strength. | 求你 不要消耗体力 |
[36:20] | Come back to me. | 回到我的怀抱 |
[36:23] | No… | 不要… |
[37:02] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[37:12] | I am not a murderer. | 我不是凶手 |
[37:14] | I’m a force of nature. | 我是自然之力 |
[37:15] | A servant of fate. I enable destiny. | 我是命运的仆人 执行使命 |
[37:21] | I love you, Chay-Ara. | 我爱你 茶雅拉 |
[37:24] | I always will. | 直到永远 |
[37:30] | But we are both tortured | 但我们都被困在 |
[37:32] | by this circle of death we are imprisoned by. | 这个死亡循环里 饱受折磨 |
[37:43] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[37:44] | He’s lost. | 他死了 |
[37:46] | Get Kendra before Savage recovers. | 在萨维奇恢复过来之前快救肯德拉 |
[37:47] | Come on, we can still kill this bastard. | 但我们还是能杀死这个畜生 |
[37:49] | Kendra is the only one who can. | 只有肯德拉能杀死他 |
[37:51] | We gotta go. Kendra needs medical attention. | 赶紧离开 肯德拉需要接受治疗 |
[37:56] | Gideon, get us underway | 吉迪恩 只要火风暴和 |
[37:58] | as soon as Firestorm and the Atom are onboard. | 原子侠上船 我们就出发 |
[38:01] | Get her to the MedBay now. | 快带她去医疗仓 |
[38:05] | I assure you, Dr. Palmer, | 帕尔默博士 我相信 |
[38:06] | there’s nothing more you can do for her. | 你对她的伤势无能为力 |
[38:08] | You can’t let her die. | 一定要救活她 |
[38:09] | I don’t intend to. | 我正打算这么做 |
[38:10] | Sharp force injury resulting in rupture | 被锐器割伤导致 |
[38:12] | of several major blood vessels. | 多处主要血管破裂 |
[38:13] | Her pressure is currently 82 over 30 and stable. | 她的血压82/30 情况稳定 |
[38:16] | I will begin by irrigating the wound | 我会先冲洗和烧灼伤口 |
[38:17] | and cauterizing it to prevent any further hemorrhaging. | 以避免继续大量失血 |
[38:20] | Thank you, Gideon. | 谢谢 吉迪恩 |
[38:22] | Carter…Carter… | 卡特 卡特 |
[38:24] | Gideon, if you wouldn’t mind administering a mild sedative. | 吉迪恩 给她注射轻度镇静剂 |
[38:26] | No! Carter! | 不要 卡特 |
[38:29] | I didn’t get to tell him. | 我来不及告诉他 |
[38:30] | I didn’t get to tell him it came back to me. | 我来不及告诉他我找回记忆了 |
[38:32] | I finally remembered how I felt about him in our past lives | 我终于记起我在前生对他的爱 |
[38:36] | and I didn’t get to tell him! | 我却来不及告诉他 |
[38:38] | I didn’t get to tell him– | 我却来不及告诉他 |
[38:40] | – It’s okay. – I felt the same way. | -没事的 -我们是相爱的 |
[38:55] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[38:56] | Stable, I think. | 我想她的情况稳定了 |
[38:58] | Sara told me about what’s happening with your wife. | 莎拉告诉我你妻子的事了 |
[39:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:02] | I was so seduced by the prospect of | 我把时间旅行和 |
[39:05] | time travel, of adventure, | 冒险之旅想得太好了 |
[39:08] | I never stopped to consider | 而一直忽略了 |
[39:10] | the consequences of what we were undertaking. | 这将会造成的后果 |
[39:12] | Gideon has managed to stabilize miss Saunders’s condition, | 吉迪恩暂时稳住桑德斯了 |
[39:15] | but another time jump could aggravate her injuries. | 但再穿越一次 会加剧她的伤势 |
[39:19] | So we’re stuck in’75? | 所以我们被困在1975年了 |
[39:21] | For the time being, yes. | 暂时是 |
[39:23] | Given that, can I have a moment of your time, Martin? | 既然这样 占用你一点时间吧 马丁 |
[39:26] | There’s something that I would like to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[39:29] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[39:36] | Apparently it’s true that | 犯人会回到犯罪现场 |
[39:37] | the guilty return to the scene of the crime. | 显然是对的 |
[39:39] | Oh, don’t be so maudlin. Look at your hand. | 别这么伤感 看看你的手 |
[39:43] | How– | 怎么… |
[39:44] | I contacted your younger self | 我找到了年轻的你 |
[39:45] | and encouraged him to attend the faculty mixer. | 鼓励他参加院系聚会 |
[39:48] | Turns out one of the professors brought along his niece. | 其中一位教授把他的侄女带来了 |
[39:53] | You risked the timeline for me. | 你为了我冒险打乱时间线 |
[39:56] | Hardly seemed fair for you to sacrifice your wife | 为了不让救我妻子被萨维奇杀害 |
[39:57] | in order to save mine from Savage’s future. | 而牺牲你的妻子 对你不太公平 |
[40:00] | One thing that time travel teaches you | 时间旅行教会我们 |
[40:01] | is that time changes, | 时间会改变 |
[40:05] | people don’t. | 而人不会 |
[40:07] | A painful realization I’ve recently come to. | 我最近得到的痛苦领悟 |
[40:10] | I have traveled countless ages into the future. | 我穿越了无数个年代去到未来 |
[40:12] | We’re still asking ourselves the same question: | 我们还在问自己同样的问题 |
[40:14] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么会在这里 |
[40:16] | I believe that we’re here to learn, Martin. | 是为了学习 马丁 |
[40:20] | Be glad that you still can. | 应该为此感到高兴 |
[40:23] | Thank you, Mr. Hunter. | 谢谢 亨特先生 |
[40:33] | How’s Kendra? | 肯德拉怎样了 |
[40:34] | The same. | 老样子 |
[40:36] | So what now? | 那现在怎样 |
[40:38] | Now? | 怎样 |
[40:40] | Now it’s up to you. | 就看你们了 |
[40:41] | To do what, Rip? | 要怎么干 里普 |
[40:43] | Last I checked, every time we try to do anything, | 我察觉到 每次我们想干点什么 |
[40:44] | it all goes to crap. | 最后都会搞砸 |
[40:46] | Oh, once again I must disagree with you. | 我又要跟你唱反调了 |
[40:48] | Thanks to Miss Lance, Dr. Palmer’s future technology | 多亏兰斯小姐 帕尔默博士的未来技术 |
[40:50] | is no longer in the hands of Vandal Savage’s | 不再落入汪达尔·萨维奇的 |
[40:52] | black market weapons designers. | 黑市武器设计者手中 |
[40:54] | But it didn’t do anything to change the fate of your world. | 但这无济于改变你的世界的命运 |
[40:57] | No. | 没错 |
[40:58] | Vandal Savage will still rise to power in the year 2166. | 汪达尔·萨维奇依然会在2166年称霸 |
[41:02] | And your family will still die? | 而你的家人还是会死 |
[41:05] | So what you’re really asking is, | 你真正要知道的是 |
[41:07] | do we want to fish or cut bait? | 我们想干掉他还是放弃 |
[41:09] | Return to 2016 and live out the rest of our lives | 回到2016年继续我们的人生 |
[41:12] | as insignificant losers or– | 当无关紧要的失败者还是 |
[41:15] | Make another play at becoming legends. | 再次出发成就传奇 |
[41:16] | Figure out how to end Savage and save the world. | 想想如何干掉萨维奇 拯救世界 |
[41:19] | Preferably, without causing any more nuclear explosions. | 最好不要再造成核爆炸 |
[41:22] | Savage has my attention. | 我盯上萨维奇了 |
[41:24] | Look, we didn’t know Carter from Adam, | 虽然我们认识卡特没几天 |
[41:26] | but if you take out one of my crew, | 但如果有人杀我的队友 |
[41:28] | you better pay the price. | 我会让他付出代价 |
[41:31] | Surely Captain Hunter has a sound plan. | 亨特船长肯定有个周详的计划 |
[41:36] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[41:37] | You’re asking me? | 我吗 |
[41:38] | I didn’t give you much of a choice the first time, did I? | 一开始我没给你选择的机会 |
[41:41] | Well, I say we kick Savage’s ass. | 我们一定要打败萨维奇 |
[41:44] | For Carter. | 为了卡特 |
[41:45] | For Carter. | 为了卡特 |
[41:46] | For Carter. | 为了卡特 |
[41:48] | So, Captain. | 那么 船长 |
[41:50] | Where are we going next? | 我们现在要去哪里 |