Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Vandal Savage. 汪达尔·萨维奇
[00:27] An evil dictator blessed with immortality. 一位获得永生的邪恶独裁者
[00:30] He has achieved what no one in human history ever has. 他完成了人类历史上没人能做到的事
[00:34] He has conquered the entire planet. 他征服了整个地球
[00:51] What’s your name, son? 你叫什么名字 孩子
[00:55] Jonas. 乔纳斯
[00:59] Your mother was brave, 你的母亲很勇敢
[01:02] just as your father was foolish. 正如你父亲很愚蠢一样
[01:06] Which are you? 那你呢
[01:13] So you take after your mother, huh? 你像你母亲 是吧
[01:21] Or not. 或许不是
[01:23] Caesar. Hitler. 凯撒 希特勒
[01:27] Per Degaton. 皮尔·德加顿
[01:29] Rank amateurs compared to Savage. 和萨维奇比起来简直不值一提
[01:32] His forces have already claimed the lives of billions. 他的部队已经夺去了数十亿人的性命
[01:35] And if we possess the means to stop him, 如果我们有办法阻止他
[01:36] and again do nothing, 却继续袖手旁观
[01:40] then their blood is on our hands. 那就等于我们的手上沾着他们的鲜血
[01:43] As a Time Master of long standing, 作为一名在位多年的时间之主
[01:45] you seem to forget our responsibility 你似乎忘记了我们的职责
[01:47] is to protect the timeline, not humanity. 是保护时间线 而不是人类
[01:50] You wish to engage in the very sort of manipulation of time 你想要进行的那种时间操控
[01:53] that we are sworn to prevent. 正是我们发誓要防止的
[01:55] And yet, if we allow humanity to perish at the hands of evil, 但是 如果我们允许人类在恶势力手中消亡
[01:57] then what universe are we custodians of? 那我们守护的又是什么宇宙
[01:59] What if, in trying to save the world from Savage, 万一你试图从萨维奇手中拯救世界
[02:02] you make it vulnerable to another, more terrible despot? 却将它暴露给另一个更危险的暴君 怎么办
[02:04] We are not warriors, Captain Hunter. 我们不是战士 亨特船长
[02:07] We possess no army. 我们没有军队
[02:08] And I’m not asking for one. 我也不是在要兵
[02:12] Just a single timeship 只需要一艘时间飞船
[02:15] and your permission to change history 和你们的准许 去改变历史
[02:17] before Vandal Savage puts an end to it. 而非坐等汪达尔·萨维奇终结历史
[02:19] I’m not appealing to you 我不是以时间之主的身份
[02:21] as Time Masters, 提出这个请求
[02:24] but as humans, please. 而是以人类的身份
[02:29] Grant me the authority to change the timeline 给我改变时间线的特权
[02:31] just this once. 就这一次
[02:34] How did the council meeting go, Captain Hunter? 理事会的会议怎样 亨特船长
[02:36] Exactly as expected, Gideon. 正如所料 吉迪恩
[02:38] – So we are proceeding? – Indeed. -我们要继续吗 -是的
[02:40] Prepare the Waverider for takeoff. 准备开动乘波号
[02:42] Set a course. United States. 设定航线 去美国
[02:44] Star City. January, 2016. 星城 2016年1月
[02:47] Ah, the early second millennium A.D. 公元21世纪初
[02:50] The golden age of gasoline engines, online pornography, 汽油发动机 网络色情 还有那些愚蠢的
[02:52] and those silly little smartphones. 小智能手机的黄金时代
[02:53] What are we going to retrieve, Captain? 我们要去找什么东西 船长
[02:55] Oh, not what. 不是东西
[02:56] Who. 而是人
[02:57] I need you to pull up some files, Gideon. 我需要你调些档案 吉迪恩
[02:59] The eight men and women who’ll be joining us 八位男女 即将加入我们
[03:01] on our little crusade. 一同展开征程
[03:05] You usually prefer to work alone, Captain. 你一般喜欢独自行动 船长
[03:07] This time, I’ll need a team. 这一次 我需要一支队伍
[03:19] First recruit: Dr. Raymond Palmer. 首位征募 雷蒙德·帕尔默博士
[03:22] Also known as the Atom. 也被称作原子侠
[03:24] This feels good, being back in the field. 回到战场上的感觉真不错
[03:27] Not that this is a field, but– 虽然算不上什么战场 但也…
[03:29] Ray, are you up for this? 雷 你没问题吧
[03:30] Uh, too late to turn back now. 现在回头也太晚了
[03:32] Huh, someone removed the central processing unit. 有人移走了中央处理装置
[03:35] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[03:35] I designed the computer’s CPU, 这电脑的中央处理器是我设计的
[03:37] so, yeah, pretty sure. 所以 没错 很肯定
[03:38] Well, HIVE would only remove it if they knew– 被蜂巢发现了才会被移走
[03:40] You had me shrink down and fly into their secret computer lab? 你让我缩小 飞进他们的秘密电脑实验室
[03:43] My night’s about to get a whole lot worse, isn’t it? 我今晚要到倒大霉了 是不是
[03:47] Oh, you can take them. 你可以解决他们
[03:49] They have guns. 他们有枪
[03:50] You have a super-suit. 你有件超级战衣
[03:51] It’s time to start growing. 是时候长大了
[03:53] This is gonna get a little rough. 这可不容易
[04:05] Oh, I am not one of your adversaries. 我不是你的敌人
[04:12] Next recruit: Sara Lance. 下一位征募 莎拉·兰斯
[04:15] Former member of the League of Assassins, 刺客联盟前成员
[04:17] also formerly dead. 死而复生过
[04:42] Miss Lance? 兰斯小姐
[04:44] Join me for a drink? 能陪我喝一杯吗
[04:45] I have come quite a long way to meet you. 我不远千里来见你
[04:49] Firestorm, the merged super-form 火风暴 融合超级体
[04:51] of one Jefferson Jackson and Professor Martin Stein. 由杰佛逊·杰克逊与马丁·斯泰因博士构成
[04:57] Caution, Jefferson, 83% of the chemicals 小心 杰佛逊 这栋楼
[04:59] in this factory are combustible. 83%的化学品都是易燃的
[05:02] Yeah, tell that to Rambo. 去和兰博说吧
[05:05] Thought I told you to be careful. 我说了让你小心点
[05:13] What’s the use of sharing my intelligence 我可以和你分享我的智慧
[05:15] if you won’t listen? 但你不听又有何用
[05:16] Stop bossing me around 别再把我当成
[05:17] like I’m one of your snot-nosed undergrads. 你乳臭未干的学生来指挥了
[05:18] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[05:20] Who are you? 你是谁
[05:23] Kendra Saunders and Carter Hall. 肯德拉·桑德斯和卡特·哈尔
[05:26] The latest reincarnations of Hawkman and Hawkgirl. 鹰侠和鹰女的最新转世身份
[05:30] Kendra. 肯德拉
[05:31] You, my love, almost got us killed. 亲爱的 你差点要了咱俩的命
[05:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:34] Your flying is still clumsy, 你飞得还是那么别扭
[05:36] like a bird just out of the nest– 像只刚离巢的雏鸟
[05:37] Well maybe that’s because 那可能是因为
[05:38] up until two months ago, I was a barista, 两个月前我还是个咖啡师
[05:40] not some damn winged demi-goddess. 而不是什么该死的有翼半神
[05:41] Have you two considered couples counseling? 你们俩试过伴侣辅导治疗吗
[05:44] I hear it’s quite popular in this century. 我听说在这个世纪非常流行
[05:48] There seems to be an error, Captain. 好像出现了错误 船长
[05:50] These candidates, Leonard Snart and Mick Rory, 莱昂纳多·史纳特和米克·罗里这两位候选人
[05:52] are a pair of criminals. 是一对罪犯
[05:53] There’s no error, Gideon. 没有错误 吉迪恩
[05:54] Drop your weapons! 放下武器
[05:55] Ah, fry, you little piggies! 炸熟吧 小猪们
[05:59] A minivan? Really, Snart? 面包车 搞什么 史纳特
[06:03] Cops’ll never hassle a dad 警察绝不会怀疑
[06:05] buying diapers in the middle of the night. 半夜出来买尿布的奶爸
[06:13] – What the– – Watch it! -怎么回事 -小心
[06:23] Aah. What a headache! 头好痛
[06:25] Stein? 斯泰因
[06:27] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[06:28] I’m as ignorant as you, for once. 这次我也不知道
[06:30] Where are we? 我们这是在哪里
[06:32] Why don’t you ask the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us? 干嘛不去问把我们打晕绑架过来的家伙
[06:35] British dude with a flashy thing? 有闪光武器的那个英国人
[06:37] – Ring any bells? – The name’s Rip Hunter. -有印象吧 -我叫里普·亨特
[06:39] I’m from East London. 来自伦敦东区
[06:41] Oh, and the future. 而且 来自未来
[06:44] Nice to meet you, Rip. 很高兴认识你 里普
[06:46] Uh, while you were incapacitated, 在你们昏迷的时候
[06:47] I may have tampered with your weapons. 我对你们的武器动了手脚
[06:50] I’ve assembled you all because I need your help. 我需要帮忙所以才把你们召集起来
[06:52] The future of the world is in peril 一个叫汪达尔·萨维奇的人
[06:54] because of a man by the name of Vandal Savage. 让未来世界岌岌可危
[06:59] That can’t be. 不可能
[07:00] We destroyed him. 我们已经干掉他了
[07:02] Yeah, the Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it. 对 在绿箭侠和闪电侠的帮助下
[07:04] And therein lay the problem. 问题就在这里
[07:06] Unless you or Mr. Hall deliver the death blow, 除非你和哈尔先生给了他致命一击
[07:08] Savage can be restored from but a single cell. 萨维奇只凭一个细胞就能重生
[07:10] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[07:12] Vandal is immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate. 汪达尔是不死之身 肯德拉和我可以转世
[07:15] Yeah, I’ve done that. 没错 我也死而复生过
[07:16] And what the hell does this Randall guy 那这个叫烂达尔的家伙
[07:18] got to do with us? 关我们屁事
[07:19] Vandal. 是汪达尔
[07:20] In the future, he will employ 在未来 他会利用
[07:21] the evil he’s perfected over his long life, 他长年累月强化的邪恶
[07:23] and the power he has amassed throughout history, 以及通过历史积累下来的势力
[07:25] to finally conquer the world. 最终统治世界
[07:29] I’ve been tasked with assembling an elite team to stop him. 我的任务就是组建一支精英队伍阻止他
[07:32] How? 怎么阻止
[07:33] To travel through time. 穿越时间
[07:34] To capture Savage before he grows into the monster he becomes. 在萨维奇变成魔鬼之前抓住他
[07:38] You got the wrong guy. 你找错人了
[07:40] Hero ain’t on my resume. 我的简历上没有”英雄”二字
[07:42] Or mine. 我的也是
[07:43] I know it’s difficult for you to fathom, 我知道要让你们理解很难
[07:44] but where–when I’m from, 可在我的那个年代
[07:46] the year 2166, 也就是2166年
[07:48] you and everyone on this roof 你们和屋顶上的其他各位
[07:51] aren’t just considered heroes… 不仅是英雄
[07:54] you’re legends. 甚至是传奇
[07:58] Legends? 传奇
[08:00] I, um, I hate to nitpick, 我不想故意找茬
[08:02] but doesn’t a legend have to be dead? 但不是只有死人才会成为传奇吗
[08:04] Yeah, see, uh, that’s a deal breaker for me, 对啊 我很在乎生死
[08:07] so I’m gonna pass. 所以我就算了吧
[08:08] It’s dangerous for any of you 你们对自己的未来
[08:09] to know too much about your own futures, 知道太多是非常危险的
[08:10] but I am here because each of you, 但我来找你们是因为
[08:13] as individuals, is destined for greatness. 你们每个人 都注定成就伟业
[08:17] I could get behind that. 这点我认同
[08:21] And, because if you don’t follow me, 而且 你们如果不跟我走
[08:23] this is what is in store for your world 那这就是这个世界
[08:25] 150 years from now. 150年后的样子
[08:44] I could have chosen any time and any place. 我本可以选择任何时间任何地点
[08:47] Of all the people who ever lived, 这世上出现过那么多人
[08:48] I chose you eight. 可我只选了你们八位
[08:50] I certainly hope that you won’t let me, 你们千万不要辜负我和
[08:53] and the world, down. 这个世界
[09:03] If your answer is yes, 如果决定跟我一起干
[09:04] meet me at this address in 36 hours. 请在36小时内到这里找我
[09:29] I had that. 我制服他了
[09:30] I know. 我知道
[09:31] It’s fun to watch you kick and punch 只是看着你打来打去
[09:32] and skewer bad guys, but 把坏人串成串儿很好玩
[09:34] I need a minute of your time. 可我要和你谈谈
[09:36] I’m sure Captain Hunter will return me 我相信亨特船长会把我送回
[09:37] to the moment I left, but I thought, 我离开的时刻 可我想
[09:39] you know, just in case, someone should know I was gone. 以防万一 该让别人知道我走了
[09:41] We went up against Savage. 我们要对抗的是萨维奇
[09:42] He does not go down easy. 他并不容易对付
[09:44] That’s why Hunter’s recruited a team. 所以亨特才会招募一支队伍
[09:45] A team that includes Leonard Snart and Mick Rory. 莱昂纳多·史纳特和米克·罗里也在其中
[09:47] So what do you know about Captain Hunter? 你对这个亨特船长了解多少
[09:50] He’s a Time Master from the 22nd century. 他是来自22世纪的时间之主
[09:53] It’s a little hard to Google. 网上基本搜不到他
[09:54] So you know nothing, 你对他一无所知
[09:56] and yet you trust him? 却要轻信他
[09:59] I’m as trusting as you are cynical. 你生性多疑 我深信不疑
[10:00] Well, I’m cynical, 没错 我生性多疑
[10:01] and it’s difficult for me to trust anyone, 无法轻信任何人
[10:03] but that has kept me alive. 所以我才能活到现在
[10:07] I died once. 我死过一次了
[10:09] At least, the world thought I did. 至少 世人都认为我死了
[10:11] You know what happened? 你知道发生了什么事吗
[10:13] Nothing. 什么也没有
[10:15] All the money, all the buildings, 我所有的钱 名下的产业
[10:17] all the inventions, 全部的发明
[10:19] the world didn’t care. 世人根本就不在乎
[10:22] My life, ultimately, didn’t matter. 我的生命到最后根本无关紧要
[10:25] Rip is giving me the chance to help save the world. 里普给我一个拯救世界的机会
[10:29] I have to take it. 我必须接受
[10:39] Keep your head on a swivel while you’re at it. 那你一定要小心行事
[10:42] 206 times. 206次
[10:44] Savage has killed both of us 206 times. 萨维奇杀了我们206次
[10:47] Yeah, and I’m not too eager about making it 207. 是啊 我不想这么快就死第207次
[10:50] So what? 所以呢
[10:51] You just going to run away? 你打算逃走吗
[10:53] We’ve tried that before. 我们之前试过了
[10:56] Look, I know you don’t remember your past lives yet, 我知道你还想不起自己前世的事
[10:59] but I remember so much of it. 但我记得很清楚
[11:01] God, if you only knew how I loved you, 老天 真希望你还记得我有多爱你
[11:03] and how much… 还有每次…
[11:06] How much it hurt every time he took you away from me. 他每次杀死你时我有多么心痛
[11:09] Have you ever stopped to think 你有停下来想过吗
[11:10] that maybe, just maybe, we can’t actually beat him? 也许 只是也许 我们根本无法打败他
[11:13] But this time we wouldn’t be facing him alone, 但这次我们不必单独面对他
[11:15] and we almost defeated him with help before. 而且以前有人相助时 我们差点就打败他了
[11:17] Yeah, almost. 是啊 差点
[11:18] Kendra, this is our best chance to stop him forever. 肯德拉 这是我们彻底干掉他的最好机会
[11:26] The woman I’ve loved for millennia 我爱了千年的那个女人
[11:27] wouldn’t be scared of it. 是不会惧怕这些的
[11:32] Look. 听着
[11:34] Past lives we’d fight, argue. 前世我们也争吵过 理论过
[11:36] A lot. 不止一次
[11:37] But we’d settle matters as warriors. 但我们会像战士一样解决争端
[11:42] What? 什么方法
[11:44] Like I beat you, 比如我打败你
[11:46] and you give up this plan to follow Hunter? 你就放弃跟随亨特的这个计划吗
[11:48] Yeah, except you won’t be able to beat me. 没错 只不过你是打不赢我的
[11:51] But you can absolutely try. 但你大可一试
[11:55] Winner gets to decide, little lady. 赢家来做决定 小姑娘
[12:06] I remember when you told Mom and Dad 我记得你跟爸妈说过
[12:08] that you wanted to go to sleepaway camp. 想去参加野外露营
[12:10] This’ll be a little different. 这回有点不一样
[12:12] Time travel. 时间旅行
[12:15] I can’t believe we’re talking about it 没想到我们会
[12:16] like it’s something real. 像确有其事地聊这个
[12:17] I know. 我知道
[12:24] I think you should go. 我认为你应该去
[12:28] Laurel, 劳蕾尔
[12:30] I died. 我死过了
[12:32] I’m still picking up those pieces. 我现在还在慢慢恢复中
[12:36] The Lazarus Pit brought me back, 复活泉水虽然让我复活了
[12:38] but it left me with this 但却给我种入
[12:40] need to take. 这个欲望
[12:43] To kill. 杀戮的欲望
[12:45] I’m dangerous. 我很危险
[12:48] After you died, 你死后
[12:49] I needed a channel for my grief. 我需要一个渠道来化解悲伤
[12:53] I found it in becoming the Black Canary. 就是当黑金丝雀
[12:56] I found it in you. 是你让我找的
[12:59] For me, being the Canary was never that positive. 我做金丝雀的理由可没那么积极
[13:04] Then don’t be the Canary. 那就别做那个金丝雀
[13:06] Do what Oliver’s been doing. 做奥利弗一直在做的事
[13:07] Do what this Rip Hunter is offering you 接受这个里普·亨特
[13:10] the chance to do and… 为你提供的机会
[13:15] Be a hero in the light. 光明正大地做英雄
[13:19] Be the White Canary. 做白金丝雀
[13:26] Where did you get this? 你从哪弄来的这个
[13:28] I have a resourceful friend named Cisco. 我有个神通广大的朋友叫西斯科
[13:33] Where’s the mask? 面具呢
[13:36] You don’t need it anymore. 你不再需要面具了
[13:38] You’ve lived in the shadows long enough. 你在阴影里活得够久了
[13:44] I can’t believe you’re thinking of 真不敢相信你居然考虑
[13:46] hooking up with the Englishman. 跟英国人合作
[13:47] We’re thieves. Crooks. Criminals. 我们是贼 是骗子 是罪犯
[13:50] I have no desire to save the world. 我可没兴趣去拯救世界
[13:52] Especially 100 years after I’m dead. 尤其是我死后一百年的那个世界
[13:55] He said across time, Mick. What about the years before? 他说穿越时间 米克 回到过去
[13:59] Before fingerprints and surveillance cameras 没有指纹 监控录像和
[14:01] and DNA analysis. DNA分析技术的年代
[14:03] Why did we become criminals? 我们为什么会成为罪犯
[14:06] Because we hate working and we love money. 因为我们讨厌工作又爱钱
[14:09] We could steal the Mona Lisa straight off Da Vinci’s easel, 我们可以直接偷走达芬奇画架上的蒙娜丽莎
[14:12] snatch the Hope Diamond before it was discovered. 夺走尚未被发现的希望之钻
[14:15] This is everything we got into thieving for in the first place. 我们当初做贼就是为了这些
[14:19] More than everything. 这些超越了一切
[14:24] You want me in, I’m in. 你想我加入 我就加入
[14:26] But I’m not gonna be anyone’s hero. 但是我不会做任何人的英雄
[14:32] 马丁·斯泰因教授 物理系
[14:33] Jefferson, it’s imperative we remain together 杰佛逊 只有我们合在一起
[14:35] for our powers to work. 我们的超能力才能发挥作用
[14:37] In case you haven’t noticed, 你难道没注意到吗
[14:38] I’m still getting used to the whole powers thing, 我还在适应这些超能力
[14:40] and now that’s you’re adding time travel to the mix– 现在你又把时间旅行扯进来
[14:42] Do you have any idea what an extraordinary 你知道这是一个
[14:44] opportunity we’ve been given? 多么难得的机会吗
[14:45] A chance to get murdered by an immortal psychopath. 被一个永生的疯子干掉的机会
[14:48] No thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[14:50] Look, I’m a 20-year-old auto mechanic. 我只是个二十岁的汽车修理工
[14:53] The world is better off without me trying to save it. 这世界不用我试着拯救也会更好
[14:58] I don’t understand your decision. 我不理解你的决定
[15:01] But I respect it. 但是我尊重你的决定
[15:05] Perhaps I can persuade Mr. Hunter 也许我能说服亨特先生
[15:07] that he needs my knowledge as a physicist 他需要我的物理知识
[15:10] and not my abilities as Firestorm, 而不是我变成火风暴的能力
[15:13] so I propose we have a toast 希望你为我
[15:17] to my grand and solo adventure. 个人的冒险壮举干杯
[15:21] To saving the world. 为拯救世界干杯
[15:23] Knock yourself out. 醉倒吧
[15:27] You took the words right out of my mouth. 我也正想这么说
[15:56] Professor! 教授
[15:58] This is the place. 就是这里
[16:00] I think we’re being punked. 看来我们是被人晃点了
[16:02] – Do people still say punked? – No. -现在人还说晃点吗 -不
[16:04] I see your buddy threw himself a going-away party. 看来你的兄弟给自己办了个欢送会
[16:07] Yes, I believe he drank something 没错 我想他喝了点
[16:09] that didn’t quite agree with him. 自己受不住的东西
[16:12] You don’t look too happy to be here. 你好像不太乐意来这里
[16:14] Perceptive. 很有洞察力
[16:16] Well, I see you’ve all decided to come. 看来你们都决定加入
[16:19] Well then, we can be on our way. 那么我们可以启程了
[16:22] I ain’t footing it anywhere. 我才不要步行
[16:23] A Time Master’s sacred charge is to do no harm to the timeline. 时间之主的神圣职责是不得扰乱时间线
[16:27] Can you imagine what a timeship would look like in, 你能想象时间飞船出现在
[16:29] say, Victorian England? 英国维多利亚时代的情景吗
[16:31] Holographic indigenous camouflage projection. 全息本土伪装投影
[16:35] Indeed. 没错
[16:48] It’s called the Waverider. 它叫做乘波号
[16:51] It’s been my ship for over a decade. 十多年来它一直是我的专用飞船
[16:55] Shall we? 准备好了吗
[17:02] Excuse me, would you mind, um… 抱歉 你介不介意…
[17:06] thank you. 谢谢
[17:22] I bet it uses ionic propulsion. 我猜这飞船用的是离子推进
[17:24] I doubt that very much, 不太可能
[17:25] given that even advanced technology 即便技术再先进
[17:27] wouldn’t be able to sustain an ionic reaction. 也无法维持离子反应
[17:30] It’s possible if you stabilize the quantum flux. 如果能稳定量子通量 就有可能
[17:32] You know, we actually covered this before, Professor Stein, 其实很久以前 我是你的学生时
[17:34] when I was your student, many moons ago? 我们研究过这个 斯坦因教授
[17:36] Perhaps you remember my paper on subspace field mechanics? 记得我那篇关于子空间力学的论文吗
[17:40] I don’t remember you, Mr. Palmer. 我不记得你 帕尔默先生
[17:46] Whatever you roofied him with, I’d like some. 我想要点你给他下的药
[17:48] I did not roofie him. 我没给他下药
[17:49] Oh, I ain’t judging. 你不用交代
[17:51] I have never seen anything like this before. 我以前从未见过这种东西
[17:54] Neither have I, and considering 我也没有 而且
[17:56] I have 4,000 years worth of memories, 我有四千年的记忆
[17:57] that’s saying something. 做支持
[17:58] How does a vessel of this size function without a crew? 如此巨大的飞船没有船员怎么运转呢
[18:01] I don’t need one. 不需要
[18:02] I have Gideon. 我有吉迪恩
[18:04] Welcome aboard. 欢迎登船
[18:05] I am Gideon, 我叫吉迪恩
[18:06] an interactive artificial consciousness 交互式人工意识
[18:08] programmed to operate this vessel’s critical systems 为操作飞船的重要系统而设计
[18:11] and aid Captain Hunter in his mission. 在任务中协助亨特船长
[18:13] Captain? 船长
[18:14] Gideon’s been working on helping me locate Vandal Savage. 吉迪恩一直在帮我找寻汪达尔·萨维奇
[18:17] I thought you said he’s pretty active in the 22nd century. 你不是说他在22世纪非常活跃吗
[18:19] Perhaps engaging Savage at the height of his powers 或许在萨维奇力量鼎盛时期和他交手
[18:21] isn’t the best strategy. 不是最佳策略
[18:22] Indeed. 没错
[18:23] Unfortunately, Savage has kept his movements 可惜长久以来萨维奇
[18:25] hidden throughout history. 一直是暗中行动
[18:26] Not even Gideon can determine where or when we can find him. 连吉迪恩也找不出他何时处于何地
[18:29] But I have the next best thing: 但我还能寻求
[18:32] the man who can. 能找到他的人的帮助
[18:34] Professor Aldus Boardman. 奥尔达斯·博德曼教授
[18:36] Professor Boardman is the world’s leading– well, only– 博德曼教授是世界上唯一最了解
[18:39] expert on Vandal Savage. 汪达尔·萨维奇的人
[18:41] We’re gonna pay him a little visit. 我们要去会会他
[18:43] Course plotted for St. Roch, New Orleans. 航线设定前往新奥尔良圣罗克
[18:46] – St. Roch? – October 17, 1975. -圣罗克 -1975年10月17日
[18:49] I suggest you all strap yourselves in. 你们最好都系上安全带
[18:51] Temporal navigation isn’t something one wants to be 穿越时间的过程 你们绝对不想
[18:54] standing up for. 站着
[19:02] Time travel. Cool. 时间旅行 酷
[19:04] Some of you may experience some slight discomfort. 你们有人可能会感到有点不适
[19:06] In very rare instances, there will be some, uh, 在极少的情况下 还会
[19:09] bleeding from the eyeballs. 眼球溢血
[19:10] I’m sorry, what? 对不起 你说什么
[19:14] The human body is used to time unfolding linearly. 人体已经习惯时间线性推进
[19:27] Jackson, I’m so glad you’re awake. 杰克逊 你醒得正好
[19:28] I didn’t want you to miss this. 我不希望你错过这个
[19:30] Miss what? 错过什么
[19:34] What the– 搞什么
[19:35] Oh, no, I wouldn’t unfasten those if I were you. 别 换作是我 不会解开它
[19:37] Get me off this–whatever this thing is! 让我下去 不管这是什么
[19:40] Good luck explaining this. 祝你解释顺利
[19:41] I did him a favor. 我帮了他一个忙
[19:43] He doesn’t look all that grateful. 他看上去一点都不感激
[19:45] Just hang on and remain calm. 抓紧了 保持镇定
[19:49] All your worlds are about to change. 你们的世界即将改变
[20:03] Seriously. 没搞错吧
[20:04] – That was insanity! – God! -太疯狂了 -天哪
[20:13] Whoa, that is some serious Darth Vader going on there. 那可是个真真切切的黑武士啊
[20:16] Chronos to Command. 克罗诺斯向指挥部报告
[20:17] I am closing in on Captain Hunter’s position. 我正接近亨特船长所在位置
[20:20] Hey, what you doing there, bro? 你要干什么 兄弟
[20:22] I am determining whether you are integral to the timeline. 我在确认你们是否需要出现在时间线
[20:25] Okay. 好吧
[20:26] You are not. 你们不需要
[20:49] Oh, I should have mentioned it before. 我之前忘记说了
[20:50] Nausea is one of the side effects of time travel, 时间旅行的副作用包括恶心
[20:52] along with– 还有
[20:53] vertigo. 眩晕
[20:54] – I can’t see. – And temporary blindness. -我看不见了 -和短暂性失明
[20:57] Oh, it should only last a minute. 只会持续一分钟
[20:58] After all, that was a mere jaunt. 毕竟 这次只是短途旅行
[20:59] The further back in time you go, the worse the side effects. 穿越的年代越久远 副作用就越严重
[21:02] – Better? – It’s all relative. -好点了吗 -都是相对的
[21:03] Good. 很好
[21:05] I can’t believe you kidnapped me. 真不敢相信你会绑架我
[21:09] I want to go home. 我想回家
[21:10] Good news, then. 2016 will be around in, uh, 41 years. 好消息是 还有41年就到2016年了
[21:13] Now, you three, 好 你们三位
[21:14] feel free to make yourselves comfortable back here on the ship, 请在船上自便
[21:16] while the rest of you 其余几位
[21:16] are coming with me to find Professor Boardman. 跟我一起去找博德曼教授
[21:20] – You’re benching us? – I thought we were a team. -我们是替补吗 -我以为我们是个团队
[21:22] This mission doesn’t require your particular skill set. Yet. 这个任务暂时不需要你们的特殊技能
[21:25] Meaning you don’t need anyone killed, maimed, or robbed. 也就是杀人 废人或抢劫的技能
[21:28] Precisely. 正是如此
[21:29] Sure it’s a good idea to leave these two 把这两个人留在时间飞船上
[21:30] unsupervised on a time machine? 没人看着 确定没问题吗
[21:32] Hey, haircut! 喂 西装头
[21:33] Deafness wasn’t one of the side effects. 失聪可不是副作用之一
[21:35] We better hurry up. 我们要赶紧了
[21:36] Professor Boardman will die in less than 24 hours. 博德曼教授活不过24小时
[21:38] What’s the point in cutting it so close? 为什么要选这么紧的时间
[21:39] Because if he’s destined to die, 因为如果他就要死了
[21:41] then he doesn’t have a timeline for us to disrupt, 我们就不可能扰乱他的时间线
[21:43] and his impact on the future will be minimal. 他对未来的影响也将微乎其微
[21:45] How brilliant. 真聪明
[21:46] And depressing. 也很令人沮丧
[21:48] How does he die? 他怎么死的
[21:49] Uh, he’s found dead in his university 他被发现死在自己的大学里
[21:51] from unknown causes. Come on. 死因未知 走吧
[21:53] – Are you coming? – I’ll stay put. -你来吗 -我就待在这里
[21:56] You’d rather stay with them? 你宁愿和他们待在一起吗
[21:58] They didn’t drug me. 他们可没给我下药
[21:59] Point taken. 有道理
[22:03] This is unbelievable. 1975. 真是不可思议 1975年
[22:05] Imagine all the wondrous applications of this technology. 想象一下这项技术的所有奇妙用途
[22:09] A chance to witness the construction of the pyramids, 有机会能见证金字塔的建造
[22:11] the end of the dinosaurs. 以及恐龙的灭绝
[22:13] I’ve never been to 1975. 我从没来过1975年
[22:15] It’s rather colorful. 还蛮多姿多彩的
[22:16] So, where can we find Professor Boardman? 我们去哪儿找博德曼教授
[22:19] In his lecture hall. 他的大教室里
[22:31] Oh, man. We’re too late. 我们来晚了
[22:34] This is–I’m, I’m sorry. 这是…抱歉
[22:39] You. 是你
[22:41] Both of you. 你们俩
[22:43] You know who we are? 你知道我们是谁吗
[22:45] I’ve been studying you my whole life. 我一辈子都在研究你们俩
[22:48] Ever since, as a child, 从我还是个孩子时
[22:49] I first heard the story of Chay-Ara, 我第一次听说茶雅拉的故事
[22:52] High Priestess of Horus, the Hawk God, 鹰神荷鲁斯的女祭司
[22:54] and her lover, Prince Khufu. 和她的爱人 胡夫王子
[22:56] I hoped and prayed this day might come. 我希望并祈祷这一天会到来
[23:00] Well, then, looks like we’ve come to the right place. 看来我们来对地方了
[23:03] I’m sorry. Who are you? 抱歉 请问你是谁
[23:04] A fellow historian, 我也是历史学家
[23:06] here to discuss another passion of yours: 来与你讨论你热衷研究的另一个人
[23:09] Vandal Savage. 汪达尔·萨维奇
[23:12] There’s no way of telling your story 讲述你们的故事
[23:14] without telling his also. 就一定要提及他
[23:20] Okay… 好…
[23:22] Why does this stupid station play nothing but reruns? 为什么这个愚蠢的台只会重播
[23:25] Don’t even bother trying to explain. 别白费唇舌解释了
[23:27] Am I the only one on this ship who could really use a drink? 这飞船上只有我想喝一杯吗
[23:30] I say we go get weird in the ’70s. 不如我们在70年代喝个大醉吧
[23:33] Excellent idea. 好主意
[23:35] I got the perfect outfit. 我正好有合适的行头
[23:37] Perhaps Captain Hunter was unclear 或许亨特船长没有明确指示
[23:39] with his instructions to remain onboard. 要你们待在飞船上
[23:41] Shut it, metal mouth. 闭嘴 金属嘴
[23:43] You’re not quite ready to run with this crew. 你还没准备好和我们一起玩
[23:45] Sorry, kid. 不好意思 孩子
[23:46] Wait, you’re just gonna leave me here? 等等 你们打算就把我留在这儿吗
[23:48] I said I’d take care of you. 我说过我会关照你
[23:52] 4,000 years ago, 四千年前
[23:54] Vandal Savage was an Egyptian priest, 汪达尔·萨维奇是一名埃及祭司
[23:57] secretly in love with a priestess. 暗恋一名女祭司
[23:59] You. 就是你
[24:01] Or, rather, 或者说
[24:02] you in your first life. 是你的第一世
[24:06] But you were in love with another. 但你却爱着别人
[24:09] Prince Khufu. 胡夫王子
[24:12] Savage, or Hath-Set as he was then known, 萨维奇 当时叫做哈斯塞特
[24:15] learned of the affair and was consumed with jealous rage. 他知道了这段恋情 便妒火中烧
[24:19] You believe me yet? 你相信我了吗
[24:20] Which drove him to murder you both. 驱使他把你们都杀了
[24:28] And prayed for the hawk god, Horus, 然后恳求鹰神荷鲁斯
[24:30] to damn the objects of his hate for all eternity. 永生诅咒他所憎恶的对象
[24:35] But Chay-Ara had a prayer of her own, 但是茶雅拉也恳求过荷鲁斯
[24:37] that Horus would protect them forever. 要永远庇佑他们
[24:39] But another life was bound to theirs by accident. 但有个人的生命意外跟他们绑在一起
[24:42] Savage’s. 萨维奇
[24:44] That’s why he wants us both dead. 所以他才要我们俩都死掉
[24:46] My theory is that the three of you 我猜测你们三个人
[24:47] were exposed to the same radiation by the meteorites. 都遭受了陨石的辐射
[24:50] We all share the same power. 我们拥有一样的能量
[24:51] And every time he kills you, it passes to him. 每次他杀了你们 能量就转移到他身上
[24:53] That’s what maintains his immortality. 所以他才能保持永生不死
[24:55] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[24:57] Unless the meteorites contained a mutative element, 除非陨石里含有变异元素
[24:59] like the particle accelerator that caused your powers. 就像粒子加速器给了你超能力
[25:01] But without evidence, 没有任何证据
[25:02] you’re asking us to take you at your word? 你要我们怎么相信你说的话
[25:04] It’s not my word. 不是我说的话
[25:05] It’s theirs. 是他们说的
[25:06] But you still don’t remember me, do you? 但你们仍然记不起我是谁 对吗
[25:11] We knew you in our past lives. 我们在前世认识你
[25:16] You’ve told me your entire story, 你们把整个故事都告诉我了
[25:18] stretching back through the ages, 贯穿整个历史
[25:20] but when I first knew you, 但我最初认识你们
[25:21] it was after World War I, 是在第一次世界大战后
[25:25] and your names were Joe and Edith. 那时你们叫乔和伊迪丝
[25:27] Edith Boardman. 伊迪丝·博德曼
[25:30] Wait, I–we were related? 等等 我们是亲人吗
[25:35] I don’t remember you. I’m so sorry. 我不记得你 真对不起
[25:38] Don’t be. 不用
[25:40] You always warned me that if I ran into you 你们总是提醒我 如果我
[25:42] in your next life, 在你们的下一世遇见你们
[25:43] you might have forgotten me. 你们可能已经忘记我了
[25:46] That’s us 这就是我们
[25:48] at the World’s Fair. 在世界博览会上
[25:55] You’re just as beautiful as I remember you. 你简直和我记忆中一样美丽
[26:02] Mother. 母亲
[26:12] How old were you when– 那时你多大了
[26:13] You two were murdered? 你们被杀害的时候吗
[26:16] Ten. 十岁
[26:18] My whole life, you taught me to be careful, 我的一生 你们都教我
[26:20] to keep moving, 要谨慎行事
[26:21] always one step ahead of Savage, 总是领先萨维奇一步
[26:23] but after tracking you for 4,000 years, 在追踪你们四千年后
[26:25] he’d gotten good. 他变得更厉害了
[26:27] He found us in the middle of the night 一个午夜 他在北卡罗来纳州的
[26:29] at a fleabag motel in North Carolina. 一家廉价旅社找到我们
[26:32] You hid me in the closet, 你们把我藏在橱柜里
[26:34] made me promise that no matter what I heard, 让我保证不管听到什么
[26:37] I’d stay put. 我都会待在原处
[26:40] And I did. 我照做了
[26:43] Sorry to interrupt your family time, 很抱歉打断你们的家庭时光
[26:46] but we were hoping you could tell us a bit more 但我们希望你能告诉我们
[26:47] where to locate Savage’s present whereabouts. 如何能找到萨维奇当前的行踪
[26:53] He hides in the shadows, 他藏在隐蔽处
[26:55] never drawing too much attention, 从不引人注意
[26:58] but every lifetime, 但是每一生
[27:00] placing himself near the seat of power, 他都会接近权力中心
[27:02] sowing seeds of destruction. 播下毁灭的种子
[27:06] Who remembers the name of the man 谁还记得 是哪个人
[27:07] who whispered in the ear of Gavrilo Princip, 在加夫里若·普林西普耳边低语
[27:11] and convinced him to start World War I? 说服他发动了第一次世界大战
[27:14] Why? What does he get out of that? 为什么 他能从中得到什么好处
[27:16] The more the world is focused on destroying itself, 世人越专注于自我毁灭
[27:18] the less it notices an immortal psychopath in its midst. 就越不会留意到身边有个不死的疯子
[27:21] With the ultimate goal of subjugating the entire planet. 他的终极目标就是征服整个星球
[27:26] He killed your parents, Professor Boardman. 他杀害了你的父母 博德曼教授
[27:30] Something tells me you know where to locate Vandal Savage. 我想你知道如何找到汪达尔·萨维奇
[27:34] I have 我有
[27:36] an educated guess. 一个合理推测
[27:44] Dollar beers. 一元啤酒
[27:46] You got to love the ’70s. 你们肯定会爱上七十年代
[27:48] Who wants to listen to some Captain and Tennille? 有没有人想听船长与坦妮尔组合的音乐
[27:51] My mother played it. 我母亲曾经弹奏过
[27:53] A lot. 经常弹
[28:00] You guys are really far out. 你们真的很潮
[28:03] – You want to dance, Leonard? – You go right ahead. -你想跳舞吗 莱昂纳多 -你跳吧
[28:06] I’ll watch. 我看着就行
[28:08] Suit yourself. 随便你
[28:19] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[28:21] How about you join me in the parking lot? 我们去停车场销魂一发如何
[28:24] Tempting, 听起来很诱人
[28:25] but you’re not my type. 但你不是我的菜
[28:27] But your lady, on the other hand, 反而是你的那女人
[28:31] well, she looks just my speed. 长得挺合我意
[28:34] Maybe you didn’t understand my request, 或许你没搞明白我的要求
[28:36] bitch. 婊子
[28:39] Son of a… 狗娘养…
[28:41] I got this. 我来处理
[28:59] Now I could stand for a little help. 可以下场帮忙了
[29:17] Love the ’70s. 我爱七十年代
[29:23] Gideon. That is your name, right? 你叫吉迪恩 对吗
[29:25] How may I help you? 有什么要帮忙的吗
[29:26] I assume this ship has a, uh, 我猜想这艘飞船应该有
[29:28] autopilot or something? 自动驾驶功能之类的吧
[29:30] – You assume correctly. – Great. -你猜对了 -太好了
[29:32] In that case, I’may need you to take me back to 2016. 既然这样 我要你送我回到2016年
[29:35] See, me being here, it’s all a big mistake. 我在这儿 真是个天大的错误
[29:38] Captain Hunter told me you’d try to do this, 亨特船长告诉过我你会试图回去
[29:40] and he also told me not to listen to anything you say. 他也交待你说的任何话都不能听从
[29:42] Well, you are a computer. 好吧 你只是台电脑
[29:44] You have to listen to me! 你得听我的
[29:45] You seem overwrought, Mr. Jackson. 您看起来焦虑过度 杰克逊先生
[29:47] If you’d like to go to the MedBay, 如果您愿意去医疗仓
[29:48] I’d be happy to prescribe you a sedative. 我将会很乐意给您开一支镇静剂
[29:49] I do not need another roofie! 我不再需要什么镇静剂了
[29:54] What was that? 那是什么玩意
[29:55] A thermite grenade. 一种铝热剂榴弹
[29:56] It seems someone is trying to breach the hull. 似乎有人想攻入船舱
[30:00] His name is Chronos. 那个人叫克罗诺斯
[30:02] He’s a temporal bounty hunter. 他是个时空赏金猎人
[30:06] The ship is taking heavy fire. 飞船正被猛烈攻击
[30:08] I know! 我知道
[30:08] Aren’t we supposed to be invisible or something? 我们难道不该处于隐形状态之类的吗
[30:11] You need to get us out of here now! 你得赶紧带我们离开这儿
[30:13] A lifetime of research on Vandal Savage 我穷尽一生对汪达尔·萨维奇所做的调查
[30:15] that all points in this direction. 都指向了这个方向
[30:17] This should help you find him, 这个应该能帮你们找到他
[30:19] and the vengeance that has eluded me all these years. 报我多年无法报的仇
[30:22] Jefferson–something’s happening to Jefferson! 杰佛逊 杰佛逊出事了
[30:24] We seem to have a little problem back at the, uh, 我们的船似乎出了点
[30:26] vessel. 状况
[30:27] There’s an intruder. We really must be going now. 有入侵者 我们现在真得走了
[30:29] Thank you for everything. 谢谢你的帮助
[30:31] Wait. 等等
[30:32] We can’t just leave him here. 我们不能就这样把他丢在这儿
[30:33] We have to get back now. 我们得马上回去
[30:34] You said he’s going to die in 24 hours. 你说过他活不过24小时
[30:37] And we can stop it. 而且我们能阻止它发生
[30:38] Are either of you a Time Master? 你们是时间之主吗
[30:40] I didn’t think so. 我认为你们不是
[30:41] I’ve spent years studying the implications 多年来我都在研究
[30:44] of chronological alteration. 改变时间的深意
[30:45] Good for you, 好样的
[30:47] but we’re not going anywhere 但是我们哪儿都不去
[30:48] unless our son’s coming with us. 除非带上我们的儿子
[30:55] Why is Chronos attacking us? 克罗诺斯为什么要攻击我们
[30:56] Perhaps Captain Hunter is best suited to answer that query. 或许亨特船长最适合回答这个问题
[30:59] Fire photon torpedoes or something! 快发射光子鱼雷之类的武器啊
[31:01] Only Captain Hunter is authorized. 只有亨特船长授权才行
[31:02] Where is Captain Hunter? 亨特船长现在在哪儿
[31:04] Dr. Palmer, please tell me– 帕尔默博士 请告诉我
[31:05] I didn’t leave my exo-suit on the ship? 我没有把我的战衣留在飞船上
[31:07] Okay, but I’d be lying. 可以 那我就是在说谎了
[31:26] Who the hell is this guy? 这个家伙到底是谁
[31:37] Is that a laser gun? 那是激光枪吗
[31:47] Gotta get back to the ship and bond with Jefferson. 我得回到船上和杰佛逊合体了
[31:50] Cover me! 掩护我
[31:51] Cover me too. 还有我
[31:59] Oh, you crazy old man. 你这个疯老头子
[32:07] Thank you, Mr. Palmer. 谢谢你 帕尔默先生
[32:08] Seriously? It’s Dr. Palmer. 不是吧 是帕尔默博士
[32:11] Get down! 趴下
[32:14] We need to merge! 我们得合体
[32:24] We go out for one lousy drink, 我们只是出去喝点小破酒
[32:25] and you guys somehow manage 你们这些家伙怎么就跟
[32:26] to pick a fight with Boba Fett. 波巴·费特干起架来了
[32:47] – Aldus! – We’ll get you out of here! -奥尔达斯 -我们带你离开
[32:52] You’re doing good. 干得不错
[32:58] Professor Boardman has sustained severe internal injuries. 博德曼教授已经受到了严重的内伤
[33:00] Prepare the MedBay to receive Professor Boardman 准备医疗仓给博德曼教授
[33:01] and get us out of here! 还有带我们离开这
[33:03] Course heading? 航向
[33:04] Anywhere but here! 除了这儿哪里都行
[33:17] Our cloaking shield and aft entrance 我们的隐形护盾和船尾入口
[33:19] have been significantly compromised, Captain. 已经遭到了严重的破环 船长
[33:21] Yes, I can see that, Gideon. 是的 我看出来了 吉迪恩
[33:22] Station us in the temporal zone while I work on repairs. 停在时光穿梭区 我要维修
[33:25] Temporal zone? 时光穿梭区
[33:25] Yeah, it’s essentially a time limbo. 是的 本质上是时间的边缘地区
[33:28] We can hide out there for a bit. 我们可以暂时藏身于此
[33:29] Another temporal jump would risk revealing our position. 再做一次时光穿越可能会暴露我们的位置
[33:32] A time limbo? Astonishing. 时间边缘 好惊人
[33:34] Oh, there’s something you people don’t know about time travel? 你们都不太了解时光穿越是吗
[33:36] That’s surprising, isn’t it? 很吃惊吧
[33:36] Considering none of you have ever time traveled before. 你们都没有时间旅行的经历
[33:39] Bringing a family member from the past onto a timeship? 带着过去的家人登上时光飞船
[33:42] Breaking out and carousing around the 1970s? 穿越到七十年代狂欢一回
[33:44] We’ve barely begun, and already this is the worst, 现在才刚开始 就已经是我职业生涯中
[33:46] unmitigated disaster of my career. 最糟糕 最难应对的灾难
[33:51] I see why you got the hots for that one. 这下我懂你为何会那么爱她了
[33:53] My son is hurt because of you. 我儿子因你受伤
[33:55] Who attacked us? 是谁在攻击我们
[33:58] Something of a long story. 说来话长
[34:00] Better tell it fast, Rip, 你最好快说 里普
[34:01] ’cause it doesn’t look like the lady’s in a patient mood. 这位女士现在可不像有耐心的样子
[34:05] Neither am I. 还有我
[34:07] His name is Chronos. 他叫克罗诺斯
[34:09] He works for the Council of Time Masters. 他为时间之主理事会效力
[34:15] My former employers. 我的前雇主
[34:17] I thought you were a Time Master. 我以为你就是时间之主
[34:20] As I’ve expressed, time’s not a linear thing. 正如我所说 时间不是线性的
[34:22] At some point I was, in fact, a Time Master. 实际上 在某个时间点 我是时间之主
[34:25] Will you people please stop hitting me? 你们能别打我了吗
[34:27] Start telling the truth! 快说实话
[34:30] I relinquished my position as a Time Master 我偷走乘波号的时候
[34:32] when I commandeered the Waverider. 我就不再是时间之主
[34:34] Chronos was clearly sent to bring me in. 克罗诺斯显然是被派来带我回去的
[34:37] – You lied to us. – Of course I lied to you. -你欺骗我们 -当然了
[34:39] I needed your help–you all barely said yes as it was. 不骗你们我就很难得到你们的帮助
[34:42] What about the legends part? 那你说过的传奇呢
[34:44] Ooh, you lied about that too, didn’t you? 也是你胡诌的 是吧
[34:49] I chose you all because, a hundred years from now, 我选择你们是因为你们在百年后
[34:51] your lives have minimal effect on the recorded timeline. 对刻录下的那条时间线的影响微乎其微
[34:56] I needed your help without disturbing the history of 2166. 我需要帮助 但不能扰乱2166年的历史
[35:01] So, we’re like the opposite of legends. 所以我们和传奇沾不上边
[35:06] Give me one good reason why we shouldn’t kill you. 说出个我们不该杀你的理由
[35:09] Ditto the arsonist. 我同意纵火犯
[35:11] Because Gideon wouldn’t listen to your commands 因为吉迪恩不会听你们指挥
[35:12] and you’d be stuck here forever. 你们会永远被困在这里
[35:14] Great, so we’re not an elite team of heroes 太好了 所以我们并不是
[35:16] on a sanctioned mission, 英雄精英小分队
[35:17] sent to rid the future of its most horrific bad guy. 也没被派来拯救未来于大恶人之手
[35:19] Just a collection of nobodies 只是一群在时间线上
[35:21] who time really doesn’t give a damn about. 无足轻重的的无名小卒
[35:23] I didn’t lie about the mission itself. 这个任务是真的
[35:26] Or the brutality and ruthlessness of Savage. 萨维奇残暴无情也是真的
[35:29] Or my need for your help. 我需要你们帮助也是真的
[35:31] I don’t imagine you’re the kind of guy 我可不觉得你是这种
[35:32] who quits his job and takes on this kind of threat 会为了帮助他人而放弃头衔
[35:35] for altruistic reasons, 并承担巨大风险的人
[35:36] so Rip, why don’t you tell us: 所以里普 告诉我们
[35:39] what did Vandal Savage do to you? 汪达尔·萨维奇跟你有什么仇
[35:44] The Time Masters discourage marriage. 时间之主反对婚姻
[35:47] They urg against procreation even more. 对生育更是无法容忍
[35:50] A Time Master should be free of any personal entanglements 时间之主本该摒弃一切私心杂念
[35:52] that might compromise him. 才会不受羁绊
[35:56] But… 但…
[35:59] I fell in love, 我爱上了一个人
[36:00] and we had a child. 我们有了孩子
[36:04] A boy. 一个男孩
[36:07] Jonas. 乔纳斯
[36:39] Savage killed your family. 萨维奇杀了你家人
[36:41] He slaughtered my family. 他屠杀了我家人
[36:44] And thousands of other families. 还有成千上万的家庭
[36:46] And that body that I swore an oath to serve 那个我曾发誓效忠的组织
[36:49] turned a blind eye. 却坐视不理
[36:51] They continue to turn a blind eye. 如今他们仍坐视不理
[36:54] I won’t. 但我不会
[36:56] The last thing that my child saw in this world 我的孩子最后见到的是
[36:58] was that monster’s face. 那禽兽的脸
[37:00] You can be damn well sure that when Savage dies, 我跟你们保证 萨维奇死的时候
[37:02] the last face he sees will be mine. 他见到的最后一张脸就是我
[37:06] I understand, given the circumstances, 事情就是这样 你们要是想回家
[37:07] if you wish to return home. 我能理解
[37:08] We can make the jump once the repairs are done, 船修好而且博德曼教授
[37:10] if and when Professor Boardman stabilizes. 稳定下来了 你们就能回去了
[37:19] I think we all need a little time 我想我们都需要时间
[37:21] to consider our options. 权衡一下
[37:36] Just get some rest. 休息会儿吧
[37:40] There’s something I’ve wanted you to have. 有个东西我想交给你
[37:44] It’s around my neck. 它在我脖子上挂着
[37:56] It was my mother’s. 这是我母亲的
[37:59] Yours. 你的
[38:02] It’s beautiful. 真漂亮
[38:07] I remember it. 我记得它
[38:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:32] Rip wouldn’t have allowed me to bring Aldus onboard 要不是你 里普不会允许我
[38:34] – if you hadn’t said so– – Of course. -带奥尔达斯上来 -应该的
[38:39] Chay-Ara… 茶雅拉…
[38:42] Sorry. 抱歉
[38:43] Kendra. 肯德拉
[38:45] No, it’s okay. 不 没关系
[38:48] Chay-Ara is fine. 可以叫我茶雅拉
[39:00] Seems an apology is in order. 看样子是来道歉的
[39:03] What I did was wrong. 我做错了
[39:04] I should never have forced you to come along. 我不该强迫你来的
[39:07] But, for me, the opportunity to travel through time, 但对我来说 通过时间旅行
[39:12] see the mysteries of the universe revealed, 见识宇宙的神秘
[39:14] notions I’ve spent my whole life studying– 我毕生研究的…
[39:18] Please do not geek out on quantum physics right now. 拜托您不要现在谈论量子物理学
[39:20] Mr. Hunter was offering grand adventure. 亨特先生给了我们大冒险的机会
[39:24] And at my age, you never know 到我这个年纪 无法知道
[39:26] how many adventures you have left. 自己还能参加几次冒险
[39:30] I saw your 40-yard dash onto the ship 我可是见过克罗诺斯朝您开枪时
[39:32] with that Chronos guy shooting at you. 您冲刺四十码上船的场景
[39:34] I think you got plenty of adventures left. 我觉得你还有很多冒险的机会
[39:38] Yes, perhaps you’re right. 也许你说得对
[39:40] Back home. As Firestorm. 回去当火风暴
[39:44] What if I don’t want to go home? 如果我不想回去呢
[39:45] Yet, I mean. 暂时不想
[39:47] Why the change of heart? 为什么改变心意了
[39:50] You ever play football? 你玩过橄榄球吗
[39:53] Yeah, I didn’t think so. 我想你没玩过
[39:55] Anyway… 不管怎样
[39:58] the best feeling I ever got from being on the field 在球场我喜欢的感觉
[40:00] wasn’t when I made a great play, 不是我有很好的表现
[40:02] or we won some game. 也不是我们赢得比赛
[40:04] It was when one of my teammates took a tackle for me, 而是我的队友抢对方的球给我
[40:07] and I knew they were gonna make sure I was safe, 我知道他们会替我防守好
[40:10] that nobody got to me. 不让对方拦截我
[40:13] Watching all of you rush back to the ship, 看你们全部人为了对付克罗诺斯
[40:15] even those two knuckleheads, 跑回飞船上
[40:17] to take on Chronos? 包括那两个蠢蛋
[40:19] Made me feel the same way. 使我有了那种感觉
[40:22] I like being part of a team, man. 我想成为你们的一员
[40:27] Me too. 我也是
[40:34] Watch it! 小心
[40:35] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:37] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:42] What’s the point of us even giving this a second thought? 我们为什么还要犹豫
[40:45] Rip has already seen the future. 里普知道未来是什么样子
[40:46] He knows exactly what’s in store for each of us. 他非常清楚我们以后的遭遇
[40:50] Might as well have stayed dead, 也许我们该维持现状
[40:52] ’cause the world doesn’t need any of us. 因为这个世界不再需要我们
[40:54] You’re just a lost assassin. 你只是个迷失的刺客
[40:56] You’re just a pair of good-for-nothing criminals. 你们只是一对无用的罪犯
[40:59] I can live with that. 我能接受
[41:01] Well, I can’t. 我做不到
[41:03] Can’t live with somebody putting a cap on my destiny. 我不想被我的命运束缚
[41:06] Spent my whole life working to be something greater 我一直努力让自己变得更小
[41:10] by becoming something smaller. 以完成更大的成就
[41:13] Then some guy comes along and tells me 却有人告诉我
[41:15] that being the Atom is as insignificant 成为原子侠跟原子一样
[41:18] as an actual Atom. 毫无意义
[41:20] That’s not what he said. 他不是那么说的
[41:23] Rip said that in his future 里普说在未来
[41:26] we’re nobodies, 我们什么也不是
[41:28] but this mission is about changing the future. 但这个任务就是要改变未来
[41:32] I mean, if we have the power to change the world, 如果我们能改变世界
[41:35] don’t you think we have the power to change our own fate? 我们也能改变自己的命运
[41:40] For better or for worse. 不计成败
[41:43] That’s a very good point. 说得好
[41:50] What do you think, Gideon? 你怎么看 吉迪恩
[41:51] I calculate a less than 6% likelihood 他们决定执行这项任务的可能性
[41:53] that they decide to go on with the mission. 少于百分之六
[41:55] I meant about the repairs. 我是说维修的事
[41:56] And there has been another unfortunate consequence 克罗诺斯的袭击还造成了
[41:58] of Chronos’s attack. 另一个遗憾
[41:59] – Care to hear about it? – Not really. -你想知道吗 -不想
[42:02] He’s gone. 他走了
[42:06] Our son–or, our son from our previous life. 我们的儿子 我们前世的儿子
[42:11] It’s all too confusing. 实在太乱了
[42:14] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[42:16] Actually, you don’t get the blame for this. 其实 这不能怪你
[42:18] This was my fault. 这是我的错
[42:20] If I hadn’t insisted on bringing him back here, 如果不是我坚持把他带来这里
[42:22] he might have died peacefully, in his sleep maybe. 也许他会在睡觉时安宁地死去
[42:25] Don’t torture yourself with recriminations. 不要把责任推到自己身上折磨自己
[42:27] One of the great lessons of time travel 时间旅行的重要原则是
[42:28] is that many things cannot be changed. 很多事物是无法改变的
[42:30] Time wants to happen. 由时间主宰
[42:31] Chronos, even Vandal, won’t be the only enemy we face. 我们的敌人远不止克罗诺斯 哪怕是汪达尔
[42:35] Very often, it will be time itself. 经常面对的是时间本身
[42:39] Whether it wants to happen or not, 不管时间让不让发生
[42:40] we’re gonna change time, 我们要改变时间
[42:41] erase Savage’s future, 抹去萨维奇的未来
[42:42] and earn our rightful place in history. 在历史上留名
[42:45] Dr. Palmer is correct. 帕尔默博士说得对
[42:46] We may not be legends in your time, Captain, 也许我们不是你时光里的传奇 船长
[42:48] but we are going to decide our own fates. 但我们要决定自己的命运
[42:52] I don’t give a damn about being a legend, 我不想当什么传奇
[42:54] as long as we end Savage once and for all. 我只想干掉萨维奇
[42:57] I can get down with that. 我同意
[42:59] And our malcontents? 你们两个反对派呢
[43:01] I like killing people. 我喜欢杀人
[43:02] We’re in. 算上我们
[43:04] For now. 暂时
[43:07] So how do we find this guy? 我们要怎样找到这个人
[43:09] Professor Boardman had a theory about that. 博德曼教授做出了推测
[43:12] I’ve already had Gideon plot a course. 我让吉迪恩制定好航线了
[43:25] You know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗
[43:29] An instrument to make this world a better place. 让这个世界变得更好的工具
[43:32] History teaches us that the cause of humanity 历史教会我们只有通过战争
[43:35] is only advanced through strife. 人类的事业才会变得更好
[43:39] There’s no Renaissance without the Dark Ages. 没有黑暗时期就没有文艺复兴
[43:43] Man had no interest in splitting the atom 没有二战 人类就不会
[43:45] until World War II. 对原子裂变感兴趣
[43:52] I’m just trying to make this world a better place, 我只是想让世界变得更好
[43:57] one war at a time. 战出新时代
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 达芬奇的恶魔(Da Vinci’s Demons)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme