时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You reached inside my head. | 你侵入我的头脑 |
[00:02] | You handed my plans to the Turks. | 你把我的设计图交给了土耳其人 |
[00:04] | You needed to see what you are capable of. | 你需要看清自己的能力 |
[00:07] | – This is our reckoning. – No. | -这才是我们的宏图 -不 |
[00:10] | The greatest fighting force the world has ever known. | 史上最强大的军队 |
[00:13] | This is Prince Vlad. | 这位是弗拉德亲王 |
[00:14] | He has provided armor to equip our soldiers. | 他为我们的士兵提供了 |
[00:17] | The same armor used by the Turks. | 土耳其人装备的盔甲 |
[00:19] | The city states are too busy fighting amongst themselves | 各大城邦忙着相互交战 |
[00:21] | to offer worthy opposition. | 形不成像样的反抗军 |
[00:24] | My brother seeks to build alliances across Italy. | 我弟弟想要联合意大利的城邦 |
[00:28] | He needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[00:30] | We go forth now to fight not for eternal glory | 不是为了永恒的荣耀 |
[00:34] | but for God and a united Italy! | 而是为了上帝和团结一心的意大利 |
[00:37] | From the bowels of this cursed city, | 在这诅咒之城中 |
[00:40] | you hold the Sword of God! | 你们囚困了上帝之剑 |
[00:42] | You have a visitor. | 有人来看你 |
[00:43] | You are the Minotaur, Girolamo. | 你就是米诺陶 吉罗拉莫 |
[00:45] | You are God’s monster. | 你是上帝的怪兽 |
[00:48] | Show them that you’re a leader, not a ruler. | 让他们看到你是领袖 不是独裁者 |
[00:50] | I am guilty of what I am accused. | 所控罪名我都认了 |
[00:53] | You shall be put to death. | 你将被处以死刑 |
[00:56] | Why do you fight for the Ottomans? | 你为什么为奥斯曼人作战 |
[00:57] | I know you were not born of their ranks. | 我知道你并非生为他们同胞 |
[00:59] | My brother and I were taken as children. | 我和弟弟从小就被抓走 |
[01:01] | I see a bird but without a head. | 我看到一只鸟 它没有头 |
[01:05] | They’re designs. | 这是设计 |
[01:06] | Some sort of machine. | 某种装置 |
[01:09] | The energy focused here. The armor attracted it. | 能量聚集在这里 被盔甲吸了过去 |
[01:11] | Yes! | 是了 |
[01:12] | All we need to do is just lure them out into the open. | 我们需要做的只是将他们引至开阔地 |
[01:15] | You cannot risk your soldiers’ lives on a magic trick. | 你不能把你士兵的命寄托在一个小魔术上 |
[01:18] | It’s not magic. | 这不是魔法 |
[01:19] | ‘The Crusade Army…what’s left of them.’ | 十字军 的尸骸 |
[01:22] | They tore us apart. | 冲得我们四分五裂 |
[01:23] | – How many armored carts? – Dozens. | -有多少装甲车 -几十辆 |
[01:25] | That’s our first priority. | 必须先毁掉 |
[01:30] | One way or the other… | 无论怎样 |
[01:32] | this war is coming to an end. | 这场战争即将结束 |
[02:57] | Well done, Da Vinci. | 好样的 达·芬奇 |
[03:01] | Well done. | 厉害 |
[03:03] | Against all odds. | 尽管困难重重 |
[03:05] | Against your very self. | 尽管对手正是你自己 |
[03:08] | You trumped innovation with innovation. | 你还是以创新战胜了创新 |
[03:11] | Genius upon genius. | 用天才敌过了天才 |
[03:14] | I expected no less. | 完全符合我对你的期望 |
[03:22] | Did you do it? | 你做了吗 |
[03:25] | Did you read from the Page? | 你读了残页吗 |
[03:27] | I told you, I’m done with all that. | 我说过 再不听你的鬼话 |
[03:32] | Your eyes betray you. | 你的眼睛出卖了你 |
[03:35] | You read from the text, didn’t you? | 你读到了内容 是吗 |
[03:39] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[03:43] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[03:49] | You made me | 你把我变成成 |
[03:52] | …a destroyer. | 一个毁灭者 |
[03:54] | Yes. | 正是 |
[03:57] | But don’t you see? | 但你不明白吗 |
[03:59] | Out of the ashes, a new better world will arise. | 灰烬之中 一个更好的新世界将浴火重生 |
[04:07] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[04:22] | No. | 不 |
[04:24] | I don’t. | 我不信 |
[04:29] | Then you will squander everything. | 那你会浪费一切 |
[04:32] | Do you really think I plundered your mind | 你真以为我搜刮你的思想 |
[04:34] | for the benefit of the Sultan? | 就为效力于苏丹吗 |
[04:38] | It’s time, Da Vinci. | 时候到了 达·芬奇 |
[04:41] | Vanquish the Turks. | 击溃土耳其人吧 |
[04:43] | You know you can. | 你知道你能做到 |
[04:45] | Then turn your dark science on | 然后将你的黑科技转向对付 |
[04:47] | Sixtus and his corrupt Crusade. | 西克斯特和他堕落的十字军 |
[04:51] | Strike now and you can vanquish all of your enemies. | 现在出击 你能击溃你的一切敌人 |
[04:58] | Even you? | 包括你吗 |
[05:00] | Even me. | 包括我 |
[05:03] | If that is what you require. | 如果这是你需要做的 |
[05:07] | For I would gladly give my life for your future. | 我很乐意为你的未来献出我的生命 |
[05:12] | What you have yet to do is more important | 你今后的成就比你已有的成就 |
[05:15] | than what you have done. | 更加重要 |
[05:16] | Save yourself. | 保住自己 |
[05:19] | Save the ones you love. | 保住你所爱之人 |
[05:21] | The ones I love? | 我所爱之人 |
[05:45] | Hands off me! | 别碰我 |
[05:46] | All right! | 好啦 |
[05:49] | Zo… | 泽洛 |
[06:37] | Lorenzo? | 洛伦佐 |
[06:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:50] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:17] | Do you think it wise… | 你觉得这合适吗 |
[07:24] | ..that your first words to me today are a lie? | 你今天对我说的第一句话就是谎言 |
[07:37] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[07:48] | I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. | 我无法想象你经历了什么 |
[07:53] | But I’d be concerned if you didn’t have nightmares. | 但如果你不做噩梦我才要担心呢 |
[08:07] | I don’t deserve you. | 我配不上你 |
[08:12] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 这要我来决定 |
[08:18] | It’s not the past that haunts me. | 令我担忧的不是过去 |
[08:24] | It’s the future. | 而是未来 |
[08:28] | The decisions, | 我们做的 |
[08:31] | the choices we make, | 决定和选择 |
[08:34] | set our course. | 注定了我们的道路 |
[08:37] | And who knows where they will lead? | 谁知道这道路通向何方 |
[08:43] | Who knows what we shall lose along the way? | 谁知道我们一路上会失去什么 |
[08:47] | Whatever the journey, | 不管旅途如何 |
[08:50] | rest assured… | 放心吧 |
[08:54] | we’re on it together. | 我们会一起走过 |
[09:00] | It starts today | 道路将从今天开始 |
[09:03] | by sending a message to Rome. | 我们要向罗马递去一则讯息 |
[09:42] | Is this where you will perform your miracle? | 你就要在这儿施展神迹吗 |
[09:46] | Apologies. Your marvel of science. | 抱歉 是科学奇迹 |
[09:53] | No, this is the spot. | 不 是这里 |
[09:58] | There’s energy in the air. | 空气中有能量 |
[10:01] | The power of nature in the clouds. | 云中有自然之力 |
[10:06] | The device we built | 我们所造的装置 |
[10:09] | will gather that force, | 能收集这股力量 |
[10:11] | focus it… | 将其聚拢 |
[10:14] | ..and then rain it down | 然后降下来 |
[10:17] | on what attracts it most. | 到最吸引它的地方 |
[10:25] | We must draw the Ottoman forces here. | 我们得把奥斯曼军队引到这儿来 |
[10:29] | As many as we can. | 越多越好 |
[10:32] | And then pray that those remaining will surrender | 然后祈祷剩下的军队见识了 |
[10:35] | once they see the power of our weapon. | 我们武器的威力便会乖乖投降 |
[10:39] | Did you just say “pray”, Da Vinci? | 你是说”祈祷”吗 达·芬奇 |
[10:43] | Indeed I did. | 是啊 |
[10:48] | The greatest fighting force the world has yet to see | 这世界前所未见的强大军队 |
[10:51] | brought to its knees by a man who likes to paint. | 被个喜欢画画的家伙打得落花流水 |
[10:55] | You see the hand of Da Vinci in this? | 你觉得这事与达·芬奇有关吗 |
[10:57] | And you do not? | 你不觉得吗 |
[10:58] | Al-Rahim assured me Da Vinci would join us | 阿拉西姆向我保证过 达·芬奇会加入我们 |
[11:01] | or be consumed by his defeat at Otranto. | 要么就会被奥特朗托一役的失败所吞噬 |
[11:03] | Neither of which has come to pass. | 但这两件事都未实现 |
[11:06] | I admit we underestimated his devotion to a dying land. | 我承认我们低估了他对一块将死之地的忠诚 |
[11:11] | Yet that fails to excuse your gross incompetence. | 但这也不是你无能的借口 |
[11:14] | How one man could cause so much damage… | 一个人怎能造成如此大的破坏 |
[11:18] | I am told he had help. | 我得知有人帮了他 |
[11:20] | The survivors of our great victory over the Pope’s Crusade. | 被我们大败的教皇十字军残部 |
[11:23] | And a son of Wallachia. | 还有一个瓦拉吉亚人 |
[11:29] | And what of your daughter? | 还有你女儿呢 |
[11:32] | Lucrezia. | 卢奎西娅 |
[11:33] | I told you, she knows nothing. | 我说了 她什么都不知道 |
[11:37] | Nothing she will tell a father she despises. | 她是不肯对她所鄙视的父亲说 |
[11:39] | She is not your concern. | 她不关你的事 |
[11:46] | That is for the Sultan’s son to decide. | 这要苏丹之子来决定 |
[12:36] | Hello, daughter. | 你好啊 女儿 |
[12:40] | I heard the explosions. | 我听到了爆炸声 |
[12:44] | Was there an accident? | 是出事故了吗 |
[12:47] | It was no accident. | 不是事故 |
[12:49] | But you already knew that. | 但你已经知道了 |
[12:51] | How would I know that? You have me locked up in here. | 我怎么可能知道 我被你关在这儿呢 |
[13:00] | The soothsayer, | 占卜者 |
[13:03] | she taught you her tricks, didn’t she? | 她把技艺教给了你 不是吗 |
[13:06] | You warned them, showed them our armory. | 你警告了他们 暴露我们军械库的位置 |
[13:10] | You think I’m a magician now? | 你还把我当成魔法师了 |
[13:13] | Is that why you’re here on the eve of battle, to accuse me? | 你大战前夜来找我 就为了职责我吗 |
[13:17] | Are you looking for an excuse to remove yourself? | 你是在找借口临阵脱逃吗 |
[13:25] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能在你眼睛里看出来 |
[13:29] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[13:31] | We have crushed their armies once and we will do it again. | 我们击溃过他们的大军一次 我们还能再做到 |
[13:35] | There is but a handful of them left. | 他们已所剩无几 |
[13:37] | Yes, but that handful crippled your arsenal. | 是啊 但那所剩无几的人却废了你的军械库 |
[13:41] | You underestimate them. | 你低估了他们 |
[13:45] | You underestimate Da Vinci. | 你低估了达·芬奇 |
[13:48] | I look forward to meeting your Da Vinci. | 我很期待见你的达·芬奇 |
[13:51] | I will offer him my respect, | 我会向他致敬 |
[13:53] | right before I run him through with my sword. | 然后一剑要了他的命 |
[14:37] | Fuck you. | 去你妈 |
[14:46] | The keys. The keys. | 钥匙 钥匙 |
[14:51] | One of these days I’m going to save your ass. | 总有一天我要救你一次 |
[14:54] | There. | 好了 |
[14:57] | Oh, we did it! We… | 我们做到了 我们 |
[14:59] | We read from the Page, me and my brother. | 我们读了残页上的内容 我和我哥哥 |
[15:01] | – We can save Italy. – I knew you would. | -我们能拯救意大利 -我就知道 |
[15:03] | Is he here? Do you have a plan? | 他来了吗 你们有计划吗 |
[15:06] | We have to get that thing we built… | 我们得把我们造的东西 |
[15:10] | into that tower… over there. | 放进那边那座塔里 |
[15:15] | The streets are crawling with Turks. | 街上都是土耳其人啊 |
[15:18] | It’s impossible. | 简直不可能 |
[15:18] | Yeah, until the Crusade Army attacks | 但十字军发起进攻时 |
[15:21] | and every damn Janissary will be called to battle. | 每一个土耳其士兵都会上战场去了 |
[15:30] | Bring forth the guilty. | 带罪犯 |
[15:37] | Bring forth the guilty. | 带罪犯 |
[16:01] | People of Florence… | 佛罗伦萨的子民们 |
[16:04] | People of Florence, hear me! | 佛罗伦萨的子民们 听我说 |
[16:09] | Today is a sad day. | 今天是悲伤的一天 |
[16:12] | It is a regretful day. | 一个令人遗憾的日子 |
[16:15] | For today we condemn a man to death. | 因为今天 我们要处死一个人 |
[16:19] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[16:21] | And this weighs heavily upon our hearts. | 这让我们都深感沉重 |
[16:26] | For the giving of life and its taking | 因为生杀予夺 |
[16:30] | should be the purview of a power | 是本该属于 |
[16:34] | much higher than ours. | 上帝的权力 |
[16:38] | And yet, | 然而 |
[16:40] | here stands a madman, | 我们面前这个疯子 |
[16:43] | – who has committed heinous crimes… – Yes. | -犯下了滔天大罪 -是啊 |
[16:47] | – against my family… – Yes. | -伤害了我的家人 -是的 |
[16:49] | against Florence… | 伤害了佛罗伦萨 |
[16:51] | against humanity itself. | 甚至伤害了人性 |
[16:55] | And we cannot let such acts go unpunished. | 我们不能允许这等行为不受惩罚 |
[17:05] | You find this amusing, monster? | 你觉得这好笑吗 恶魔 |
[17:08] | I do. | 是的 |
[17:10] | Immensely. | 非常好笑 |
[17:15] | More madness. | 又在发疯了 |
[17:22] | Oh, the Ottoman Army. Where are they? | 奥特曼大军 他们在哪呢 |
[17:30] | Where the hell are they? | 他们在哪呢 |
[17:36] | They should be upon us by now. | 他们现在应该来了 |
[17:38] | They will be, Da Vinci. | 他们会来的 达·芬奇 |
[17:40] | Soon you will be wallowing in spilt Turkish guts. | 很快 你就能在土耳其人的肠子肚子里打滚了 |
[17:44] | How could you know that? | 你怎么能确定 |
[17:45] | Whatever the game, | 不管什么游戏 |
[17:48] | I could always best my brother. | 我总能战胜我哥哥 |
[17:54] | Your brother is the Turkish Commander? | 那个土耳其指挥官是你哥哥 |
[18:00] | We were imprisoned together. | 我们曾被一同囚禁 |
[18:05] | Until he betrayed me. | 直到他背叛了我 |
[18:10] | ‘Joined a darker side.’ | 投靠黑暗 |
[18:12] | Perhaps Allah | 或许安拉 |
[18:14] | will be more merciful than your daughter was. | 会比你女儿更加仁慈 |
[18:17] | I warned you all, | 我警告过你们 |
[18:20] | she can be a very willful woman. | 她有时很任性 |
[18:25] | Now she is loose in the city. | 现在她在城中逍遥 |
[18:33] | She will be brought to me. | 我的人会找到她的 |
[18:37] | And when she’s found, | 等我们找到了她 |
[18:37] | I will bleed her like the witch she conspired with. | 我会像对与她共谋的那女巫一样 放了她的血 |
[18:57] | Seems they wish to go to their reward. | 看来他们也想升天 |
[19:26] | Quick. | 快走 |
[19:37] | Okay, go. | 好了 走 |
[20:06] | – What can I do? – You can start by stringing the cable. | -我能做什么 -你先接线吧 |
[20:09] | Zo, what’s your estimate on the | 泽洛 你估计 |
[20:10] | draw from the top of the bell tower to the peak? | 从钟楼塔顶到最高处大约有多远 |
[20:11] | I haven’t the foggiest. | 我怎么知道 |
[20:12] | – I’d say about 60 feet. – You’d better make it 70. | -我觉得有六十英尺 -还是当七十算吧 |
[20:15] | Where’s the entrance to the bell tower? | 从哪里上钟楼 |
[20:16] | That way, up the stairs. | 那边 上楼梯 |
[20:18] | Access to the roof? | 怎么去屋顶呢 |
[20:19] | Well, yeah, if somebody wants to climb out | 是啊 如果有人乐意爬到外面的 |
[20:20] | onto the ledge and pull themselves up. | 屋顶上 自己攀上去的话 |
[20:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | They really are related. | 他俩绝对是兄妹 |
[20:35] | Proceed with the execution. | 开始行刑 |
[20:40] | Beware, Lorenzo de’Medici. | 当心 洛伦佐·德·美第奇 |
[20:45] | Beware! | 当心 |
[20:48] | Are you prepared to murder a man of faith? | 你准备杀死一个有信仰之人吗 |
[20:52] | He’s mad. | 他疯了 |
[20:56] | In all due respect, Father, | 恕我直言 神父 |
[20:59] | you have no voice here. | 你在这里没有发言权 |
[21:01] | Don’t I? | 是吗 |
[21:03] | – Many here have heard my words. – Yes. | -这里很多人听到了我的话 -是啊 |
[21:06] | Careful, Lorenzo, don’t let him stir their hearts. | 小心 洛伦佐 别允许他搅乱人心 |
[21:09] | Taken them to heart. | 而且听进了心里 |
[21:10] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[21:13] | Unless you come with a prayer for the dead, | 除非你是来为死者祈祷 |
[21:16] | I suggest you let us proceed with our grim business. | 我建议你让我们继续这桩悲伤之事吧 |
[21:22] | No! | 不 |
[21:24] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[21:27] | – Let him speak. – Let him speak. | -让他说话 -让他说话 |
[21:30] | Very well! | 好吧 |
[21:33] | Have your say, Father. | 你说吧 神父 |
[21:36] | A wise choice, Il Magnifico. | 很明智 殿下 |
[21:41] | But I am merely a precursor. | 但我不过是个先驱 |
[21:43] | An antecedent to one I have been looking for all my life. | 预示着我寻找了一生的人的出现 |
[21:50] | Though a great battle is raging to the south, | 尽管南方战事正酣 |
[21:53] | a yet far greater battle will be fought here. | 一场更大的战争将在此打响 |
[21:58] | And God Himself | 上帝 |
[22:01] | has sent His agent, His messenger, | 派来了他的代理人 他的信使 |
[22:04] | to aid us in our conflict. | 在此争端中协助我们 |
[22:06] | A messenger of God? | 上帝的信使 |
[22:08] | Adding to the moniker of Monster of Italy, are we? | 又要给意大利恶魔加头衔了吗 |
[22:12] | We are. | 是的 |
[22:15] | You speak of humanity, | 你提到了人性 |
[22:19] | yet you have all but lost yours. | 但你自己却丧失了人性 |
[22:26] | You claim my crimes are heinous, yet… | 你说我犯下了滔天大罪 |
[22:29] | who have I killed? | 但我杀了谁呢 |
[22:32] | A corrupt cardinal… | 一个腐败的主教 |
[22:36] | ..more concerned with perversion | 心思更多花在堕落上 |
[22:39] | than preaching. | 而非布道 |
[22:42] | An Officer of the Night | 一名夜巡队军官 |
[22:44] | who conspired to keep your people | 阴谋阻止你的人民 |
[22:47] | from the glory of God’s Crusade. | 加入上帝光荣的十字军 |
[22:52] | And yes, the beloved Mother of Florence. | 是啊 还有敬爱的佛罗伦萨之母 |
[22:57] | A woman who betrayed not only you… | 她不仅背叛了你 |
[23:02] | but all the good people of this city. | 更背叛了这城市所有的人民 |
[23:09] | Emptying your coffers and | 掏空了你们的金库 |
[23:11] | leaving you destitute in a time of need. | 让你们在这危急时刻困苦无助 |
[23:14] | – In a time of war! – You dare slander her memory? | -战时背叛 -你竟敢玷污她的回忆 |
[23:19] | You dare lie to your people? | 你竟敢对你的人民撒谎 |
[23:22] | I have not lied! | 我没有撒谎 |
[23:25] | You have. | 你有 |
[23:27] | As a thief in the night you have stolen this city. | 就如夜里的小贼 你偷了这座城市 |
[23:32] | You have killed those who opposed you | 你杀死反对你的人 |
[23:35] | and endangered the lives | 将每个你治下的 |
[23:38] | of every man, woman and child | 男人 女人 孩童 |
[23:43] | under your care. | 置于危险之中 |
[23:45] | And now you endanger their very souls! | 现在 你还将他们的灵魂置于危险之中 |
[23:50] | Do you not see? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[23:52] | Do you not see it is he who lies? | 他才是撒谎的那个 |
[23:55] | He who speaks with the Devil’s tongue. | 他说的才是魔鬼的语言 |
[23:58] | My family have served you all for generations. | 我们家族世代以来为佛罗伦萨效忠 |
[24:02] | Do not be swayed by this. | 不要被他所动摇 |
[24:03] | Do not allow yourselves to be led like sheep to the slaughter. | 不要让自己如羔羊一般受人宰割 |
[24:08] | Know this, Florence. | 听好 佛罗伦萨 |
[24:11] | Because of my actions, | 因着我的作为 |
[24:16] | because of me, | 因为我 |
[24:18] | you will regain your wealth | 你们能重获 |
[24:20] | in both commerce and spirit | 生活的繁荣和精神的富足 |
[24:24] | if… | 但是 |
[24:25] | you submit as I have | 你们得像我一样 |
[24:29] | – to the governance of the divine. – Enough! | -接受上帝的统治 -够了 |
[24:32] | God | 上帝 |
[24:34] | has instituted me as His physician. | 让我做他的医师 |
[24:39] | His messenger! | 他的信使 |
[24:41] | And executioner! | 和处刑人 |
[24:44] | The tricks of a charlatan! | 这不过是骗子的花招 |
[24:46] | He is the one to be feared! | 他才是你们该怕的那个 |
[24:48] | He is the liar! | 他才是个骗子 |
[24:50] | And I tell you this, | 我告诉你们 |
[24:52] | if you observe what I have told you, | 如果听从我的话 |
[24:55] | you need have no fear of your enemies. | 便不必害怕你们的敌人 |
[24:58] | For you shall always be more powerful than they. | 因为你们将永远比他们更加强大 |
[25:03] | And God will defend you! | 上帝会保护你们 |
[25:07] | Qui benedictus est in saecula | 万有的天主 |
[25:11] | saeculorum! | 永生永王 |
[25:15] | Go! | 快走 |
[25:26] | Sophia, how are you getting on? | 索菲娅 你进展如何了 |
[25:28] | Almost there. | 就好了 |
[25:31] | – We need to hurry. – I know. | -我们得赶快了 -我知道 |
[25:37] | Here. | 给 |
[25:46] | – Done. – Okay. | -好了 -好 |
[25:52] | ‘Well, then, where is your brother’s army?’ | 那你哥哥的军队呢 |
[25:55] | Making a fast march around the coast, no doubt. | 肯定是沿海岸快速进军呢 |
[25:59] | You see, his gambit is to surround us, | 他的计策是包围我们 |
[26:03] | cutting off all hope of escape, | 切断一切逃跑的可能性 |
[26:07] | then slaughter us mercilessly. | 然后残忍地杀死我们 |
[26:09] | It’s a classic move. | 很经典的一招 |
[26:15] | What is that sound? | 什么声音 |
[27:08] | Draw your weapons! | 拔剑 |
[27:28] | For Italy! | 为了意大利 |
[27:50] | Okay, careful. | 好了 小心 |
[27:52] | Yep. Yep. | 好了 好 |
[28:16] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[28:19] | Vlad. | 弗拉德 |
[28:33] | You are no brother to me. | 你才不是我的弟弟 |
[28:35] | That was your doing, not mine. | 那是你造的孽 不怪我 |
[28:36] | You sold your soul to that monster who imprisoned us. | 你把灵魂出卖给囚禁我们的禽兽 |
[28:40] | The language of our birth, not that vile tongue. | 说我们的母语 不要说那下贱的语言 |
[28:52] | – Zo! – Zo! | -泽洛 -泽洛 |
[28:53] | I’m all right. I’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[29:25] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[29:32] | – Zo! – Zo! | -泽洛 -泽洛 |
[29:41] | Shit! | 该死 |
[29:50] | Say goodbye to your Prince, Da Vinci. | 跟你的大公说再见吧 达·芬奇 |
[30:04] | The signal… Where is it? | 信号 怎么还不来 |
[30:13] | Commander! | 指挥官 |
[30:25] | Pass the order. | 传令 |
[30:26] | Everyone drop your swords and take off your armor. | 所有人弃剑 丢盔 |
[30:30] | It’s over. No-one can save you now. | 结束了 没人能救你们了 |
[31:01] | Help me. | 救我 |
[31:18] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[31:21] | I disappointed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[31:26] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[31:28] | I can no longer save you. | 我不能再救你了 |
[31:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:35] | Lucrezia, be careful. | 卢奎西娅 小心啊 |
[31:43] | Lucrezia! | 卢奎西娅 |
[31:44] | No! | 不要 |
[31:46] | No. | 不 |
[31:51] | No! | 不 |
[31:56] | Wait! My life for her life. | 等等 用我的命换她的 |
[31:59] | No… | 不 |
[32:00] | My life…for her life. | 用我的命换她的 |
[32:07] | At least give me this. | 至少满足我这个要求 |
[32:10] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[32:44] | Believe in yourself, Leonardo. | 相信自己 列奥纳多 |
[32:47] | One man’s death opens a doorway | 一个人的死亡为另一个人 |
[32:51] | to the birth of the next. | 开启新生之门 |
[33:31] | What have you wrought, Da Vinci? | 你打造了什么 达·芬奇 |
[34:40] | Happiness is a crimson field… | 幸福就是猩红的战场 |
[34:45] | littered with the mangled corpses of our enemies. | 满是敌人破碎的尸体 |
[34:53] | – We watched you die. – As you have once before | -我们看到你死了 -之前不也见过一次吗 |
[34:55] | and undoubtedly will again. | 今后还会再有机会的 |
[35:11] | Your sorcery has worked, Da Vinci. | 你的法术成功了 达·芬奇 |
[35:15] | They fear your wrath. | 他们惧怕你的怒火 |
[36:40] | Zo. | 泽洛 |
[36:41] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:43] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[36:45] | You fixed it. | 你做到了 |
[36:48] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[36:53] | Her. | 是她 |
[37:36] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[37:39] | – Did we do it? – Yes. | -我们做到了吗 -是的 |
[37:42] | We saved the city. | 我们拯救了城市 |
[37:44] | We saved Italy because… | 我们拯救了意大利 都是 |
[37:47] | because of you. | 多亏了你 |
[37:52] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[37:55] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[37:57] | The hurt…and the pain. | 伤害 痛苦 |
[38:02] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[38:07] | No, no, no, no, please. | 不不 求你 |
[38:10] | Please. Please. Don’t go. Don’t go. | 求你 别死 别死 |
[38:13] | Don’t go. | 别死 |
[38:18] | There’s nothing holding you back. | 再没有什么能羁绊你了 |
[38:21] | You’re free to create. | 你可以自由创造了 |
[38:24] | And to love. | 自由去爱 |
[38:27] | And to find joy. | 寻找快乐 |
[38:30] | You have to promise me that you’ll do that. Promise. | 向我保证你会那么做 保证 |
[38:35] | I promise, I promise. I promise. | 我保证 我保证 |
[38:47] | I’ll… I’ll meet you often. | 我们会常见的 |
[38:56] | No… | 不 |
[38:59] | No. | 不 |
[39:39] | Bring another bottle. | 再拿瓶酒来 |
[39:41] | This is supposed to be a celebration. | 这不是庆典吗 |
[39:59] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[40:02] | I am no apparition. | 我绝不是幽灵 |
[40:14] | I was told Lorenzo had your head on the block. | 我听说洛伦佐要了你的命 |
[40:19] | Justice prevailed. | 正义胜利了 |
[40:22] | Well, then, this truly is a glorious day. | 好啊 那这真是美好的一天 |
[40:25] | Come, sit, my boy. | 来 坐吧 孩子 |
[40:27] | I trust you’ve heard the news from Otranto. | 你听到奥特朗托的好消息了吧 |
[40:31] | I did. | 是啊 |
[40:33] | Then let us drink to victory. | 那我们一起敬胜利一杯吧 |
[40:37] | To our conquering Crusaders | 敬我们战无不胜的十字军 |
[40:39] | and the angels of mercy who have returned you to my side. | 也敬将你还回我身边的仁慈天使 |
[40:43] | I um… | 我 |
[40:46] | couldn’t help but notice | 不禁注意到 |
[40:48] | you were not at mine. | 你可没站在我身边 |
[40:53] | Where is the wine? | 酒哪去了 |
[40:55] | I’m afraid your servants are indisposed. | 你的仆人恐怕有些不适 |
[41:05] | Guards? | 卫兵 |
[41:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:18] | Because I have found the path. | 因为我找到了道路 |
[41:22] | But the only way to reach my true potential | 但如果我想实现自己真正的潜力 |
[41:26] | is to finish what I started years ago. | 就必须完成我多年前就该做完的事 |
[41:44] | I have killed my mother at your behest. | 我听你的命令杀了我母亲 |
[41:49] | And now I really must kill my Father | 现在 我必须杀死我的父亲 |
[41:53] | and the false prophet | 伪先知 |
[41:55] | who has led me astray. | 将我带入歧途之人 |
[41:59] | Convenient they exist in the same person. | 正巧 这都是同一人 |
[42:04] | Don’t you think? | 是不是 |
[43:49] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[43:51] | Everything will be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[43:54] | We may have lost this battle but the war has only just begun. | 我们虽然输了这一役 但战争才刚打响 |
[43:59] | When you are ready, we will take the fight to them. | 等你准备好了 我们就去找他们算账 |
[44:07] | Not only will you be ruler of Florence, | 你不仅将统治佛罗伦萨 |
[44:09] | you will sit on the papal throne. | 你还能坐上教皇宝座 |
[44:20] | The world will be yours, Giulio de’Medici. | 这世界都会是你的 朱利奥·德·美第奇 |
[44:25] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[44:28] | The world will be yours. | 这世界都会是你的 |
[45:05] | Don’t look back. | 别往回看 |
[45:09] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[45:16] | That’s not the way to remember her. | 这不是缅怀她的方式 |
[45:18] | I just want to remember what we were fighting for. | 我只想记住我们曾为之奋斗的一切 |
[45:21] | You’re looking at them. | 你看着他们呢 |
[45:27] | I have to start again. | 我得重新开始 |
[45:33] | We’ve not lost everything. | 我们也没有失去一切 |
[45:36] | No. | 是啊 |
[45:40] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[45:47] | So, what’s next? | 那 接下来做什么 |
[45:50] | Next, I… | 接下来 |
[45:53] | I think we go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[45:56] | I’ve got some commissions to finish. | 我有些订单要完成 |
[46:00] | I promised Lucrezia that I would get back to who I was. | 我答应卢奎西娅会回归原来的自己 |
[46:06] | Who I am. | 真正的自己 |
[46:09] | Florence it is, then. | 那就是佛罗伦萨了 |
[46:11] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[46:13] | I’m going to stay in Naples a while. | 我要在那不勒斯待一阵 |
[46:15] | What? What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[46:17] | These people need help rebuilding. | 这些人需要有人帮忙重建 |
[46:20] | I can be of use here. | 我能在这儿派上用场 |
[46:22] | Well, you’ll be missed. | 那我们会想你的 |
[46:27] | See you on the other side. | 另一边再见 |
[46:29] | So long, Maestro. Zo. | 再见了 大师 泽洛 |
[46:35] | Sophia. | 索菲娅 |
[46:36] | Is he all right? | 他不会有事吧 |
[46:37] | No, he left a girl in Florence. | 他在佛罗伦萨离开一个姑娘 |
[46:39] | Well, she left him, I suppose. | 是她离开了他吧 |
[46:45] | Right, uh, first I’m going to build a new studio. | 好了 我要先新建个工作室 |
[46:47] | – And a boat. – What? A boat? | -和一艘船 -什么 船 |
[46:49] | – Why would I…? – A boat. | -要船做什么 -船 |
[46:51] | – A boat? – For me. | -船 -给我的 |
[46:53] | As a token of your gratitude | 算是你对我多年来的 |
[46:56] | for all my years of friendship and service. | 友谊和服务表示感激 |
[47:01] | Well, I have no need for a boat. | 我用不着船 |
[47:03] | But if you are building things, I’d love a library. | 但如果你要建东西 我要座图书馆 |
[47:07] | Oh, a lib… Yes, a library for you. A boat for you. Good. | 图书馆 给你个图书馆 给你艘船 好啊 |
[47:10] | Good. | 好啊 |
[47:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[47:27] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[47:30] | No, nothing. It’s just something… | 没事 就是 |
[47:32] | Something Verrocchio said to me once. | 维洛奇奥曾对我说过句话 |
[47:36] | He said, “People of accomplishment | 他说 “凡有所成就之人 |
[47:41] | rarely sat back and let things happen to them. | 不会坐等着事情发生 |
[47:48] | They went out and happened to things.” | 他们会主动创造历史” |