时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There’s a girl, Sophia. She has the page. | 有个女孩 索菲娅 残页在她手里 |
[00:02] | She’s your sister. | 她是你妹妹 |
[00:03] | Our mother, she wanted us to find one another. | 我们的母亲 希望我们能找到对方 |
[00:07] | Lorenzo de’Medici. | 洛伦佐·德·美第奇 |
[00:09] | I am not here to kill but to confess. | 我不是来杀人 而是来认罪的 |
[00:12] | I took Clarice’s life. | 我杀了克拉丽斯 |
[00:16] | Riario will only hang if they find him guilty. | 他们只有确定利拉奥有罪 才会吊死他 |
[00:18] | He is guilty. | 他的确有罪 |
[00:20] | He deserves to die in the streets like the rabid dog he is! | 不 他就是条疯狗 活该死在大街上 |
[00:23] | Then have the trial. | 那就开庭审判吧 |
[00:25] | Let all of Italy know what he did. | 让全意大利知道他的恶行 |
[00:27] | Every Turk in the Sultan’s army wears your armor. | 苏丹军中的每个土耳其人都身着您的盔甲 |
[00:30] | We can’t defeat them without your help. | 没有您的帮助 我们无法打败他们 |
[00:31] | He said the page must be read by lunar light. | 他说残页必须在月光下阅读 |
[00:33] | What we’re seeing must be related. | 我们看到的肯定有关联 |
[00:35] | What my machine could have | 不知道我的装置 |
[00:36] | to do with your strange bird is beyond me. | 跟你的怪鸟到底有什么关系 |
[00:39] | ‘It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen before!’ | 这跟我以前见过的都不一样 |
[00:41] | Now! | 放 |
[00:55] | Open it. | 开门 |
[00:57] | You heard me. Open her cell. | 你听到了 开打她的牢房 |
[01:16] | We must talk… | 我们得谈谈 |
[01:20] | ..away from here. | 去别处谈 |
[01:24] | There’s nothing left to discuss. | 没什么好谈的了 |
[01:27] | You may hate me, daughter, but you are alive. | 女儿 你可以恨我 但你还活着 |
[01:31] | Oh, so I should be grateful… | 所以你把我囚禁在这 |
[01:33] | to be kept here, locked up, | 像只动物一样锁着取乐 |
[01:35] | like a caged animal for your amusement? | 我还要感谢你了 |
[01:38] | Your incarceration is of your own doing. | 你被囚禁是咎由自取 |
[01:43] | And now you must pay the price. | 你只是在付出代价 |
[01:45] | Unless you prove your worth. | 除非你证明自己的价值 |
[01:50] | Tell us what Da Vinci has planned. | 告诉我们达·芬奇的计划 |
[02:02] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[02:04] | You know he has the page. | 你知道残页在他手里 |
[02:07] | And you are terrified of | 你怕他 |
[02:09] | the horror that he will rain down upon you. | 把盛怒降到你的头上 |
[02:13] | I assure you I have nothing to fear. | 我保证 我没什么可害怕的 |
[02:17] | Let me show you why. | 让我带你看看为什么 |
[02:31] | The greatest fighting force the world has ever known. | 史上最强大的军队 |
[02:35] | Engineered from Leonardo’s designs. | 用达·芬奇的设计武装起来 |
[02:40] | Without us, his creations would be lost forever… | 没有我们 他的发明永不能见天日 |
[02:45] | relegated to the pages of long-forgotten journals. | 只能留在纸上被人遗忘 |
[02:50] | You’ve created a monster you can’t control. | 你造出了一头自己也控制不了的野兽 |
[02:54] | Your alliance is crumbling. | 你们的同盟关系岌岌可危 |
[02:57] | Without Caterina, you have nothing left to offer them. | 卡特丽娜一死 你已经没了他们想要的东西 |
[03:03] | We have used the Turks… | 我们在利用土耳其人 |
[03:06] | as they have used us. | 像他们利用我们一样 |
[03:09] | Our design was to unify Italy. | 我们想让意大利团结一心 |
[03:12] | And that we have done. | 我们已经做到了 |
[03:15] | And now… | 而现在 |
[03:18] | one way or the other… | 无论怎样 |
[03:21] | this war is coming to an end. | 这场战争都该结束了 |
[03:26] | The only question that remains is who lives or dies. | 唯一的问题是孰生孰死 |
[04:39] | Why would the page instruct us to build this contraption | 既然不说明聚焦的方法 |
[04:42] | if it wasn’t going to give us a means to focus it? | 为什么还要我们造这个 |
[04:44] | We are missing something! | 肯定漏掉了什么 |
[04:50] | Tell me again. Tell me uh… Tell me again what you saw. | 再说一遍 再说一遍你看到什么了 |
[04:51] | The… The storm, the… the winged creature, | 风暴 有翅膀的东西 |
[04:55] | the… the tall structure, your bell tower. | 高楼 你们的钟楼 |
[04:57] | In Otranto, that’s the Church of Santa Maria Annunziata. | 在奥特朗图 那是万福玛丽亚教堂 |
[05:02] | We know that. | 我们知道了 |
[05:04] | The highest point in the city… | 全城的最高点 |
[05:07] | clear line of sight with which to unleash… | 视野良好 刚好可以释放 |
[05:12] | the wrath of nature. | 自然之怒 |
[05:16] | Most likely destroy ourselves in the process. | 很可能我们自己也得搭进去 |
[05:26] | Look… | 听我说 |
[05:29] | you’ve heard of the legend of Pandora? | 你听说过潘多拉的传说吧 |
[05:33] | Brilliant, gifted child, | 很好 天佑之子 |
[05:36] | whose curiosity unleashed evil into the world. | 因为好奇 打开魔盒释放了邪恶 |
[05:40] | I’m not gonna let that happen again. | 我不会让悲剧重演的 |
[05:44] | We will not wield this weapon… | 如果不能完全掌控 |
[05:47] | until we can fully control it. | 我们就不使用这武器 |
[05:54] | Show yourself! | 出来 |
[05:58] | Zo! | 泽洛 |
[05:59] | – Yeah. – What the… | -是啊 -怎么 |
[06:03] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[06:04] | I came to rescue you. | 我来救你 |
[06:06] | Well… | 好吧 |
[06:07] | I appreciate the thought. | 有这份心就行了 |
[06:09] | You’re a little late. | 你有点晚了 |
[06:12] | Carlo. | 卡洛 |
[06:14] | He was here. | 他来过 |
[06:16] | If it wasn’t for Sophia… | 如果不是索菲亚 |
[06:18] | – Sophia? – Yeah. | -索菲亚 -是啊 |
[06:21] | – Is you? – Hello. | -是你吗 -你好 |
[06:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:27] | This… This is…Zo… | 这是 这是泽洛 |
[06:29] | my most trusted friend and partner. | 我最信任的朋友和伙伴 |
[06:31] | This is Sophia. | 这是索菲亚 |
[06:36] | – She’s my sister. – What? | -她是我妹妹 -什么 |
[06:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:41] | Yeah, it was a shock to me, too. | 我当时也挺吃惊 |
[06:47] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[06:49] | Our mother and father had carnal relations. | 我们的父母发生了肉体关系 |
[06:51] | No, I mean… | 不是 是说 |
[06:52] | – Where’s Nico? – I don’t know what I mean. | -尼克呢 -我也不知道要说什么 |
[06:55] | – Zo? – Yeah, what? | -泽洛 -怎么了 |
[06:56] | – Nico? Where’s Nico? – Nico is er… | -尼克 尼克呢 -尼克他… |
[06:58] | helping to equip the Crusade forces with Vlad’s armor. | 在帮十字军装备弗拉德的盔甲 |
[07:02] | He had enough for nearly our entire army. | 差不多整支军队都装备了 |
[07:03] | – You got him to join us? – Well, he thinks we’re joining him. | -能让他加入我们吗 -更像是我们投靠他 |
[07:06] | I suggest we keep it that way. | 就一直投靠着他吧 |
[07:08] | We’re to meet up with him in Brindisi. | 我们约好在布林迪西会合 |
[07:09] | What, they’ve left already? | 什么 他们已经出发了吗 |
[07:11] | Yeah, it’s been a fortnight, Leo. | 都十四天了 列奥 |
[07:13] | – What the hell have you been up to? – Take a look. | -你都干什么去了 -看看 |
[07:16] | Look, we’re working on a device to beat the Ottomans. | 看 我们在造能打败奥斯曼人的装置 |
[07:20] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[07:22] | It is a…prototype we’re still refining. | 只是原型 我们还在改进 |
[07:28] | That’s not an answer. | 这算什么回答 |
[07:29] | We’re still trying to figure out how it works. | 我们还在琢磨怎么用 |
[07:31] | We know it harnesses the power of nature. | 我们知道它利用大自然的力量 |
[07:33] | There were instructions in a page from the Book of Leaves. | 《叶之书》残页里有说明 |
[07:36] | Please tell me we’re not on that hunt again. | 拜托告诉我不是又要去寻访什么鬼东西 |
[07:37] | I know, I know, I know. But this machine… | 我懂 我懂 但这台机器 |
[07:39] | This machine could be the thing that turns the odds in our favor. | 这台机器可以让天平向我们倾斜 |
[07:41] | What? | 什么 |
[07:47] | Zo! | 泽洛 |
[07:48] | Fucking hell! | 我操 |
[07:51] | Get off me! Get off me! | 别碰我 别碰我 |
[07:54] | Uh…the armor. | 盔甲 |
[07:56] | The energy could have dispersed in any direction | 那股能量本来是随机射出的 |
[07:58] | but it… it… it focused here, | 可是聚集在了这 |
[08:00] | as though the armor attracted it. | 好像是盔甲吸引过去的 |
[08:01] | Attracted it? | 吸引的 |
[08:03] | Where’s this from? | 这是哪来的 |
[08:05] | Uh…it’s er…Wallachia, by way of the Turks. | 瓦拉几亚 土耳其人的工艺 |
[08:08] | Damascus steel, made in ancient Persia. | 古波斯帝国的大马士革钢 |
[08:10] | But the… the secrets of | 可是这种工艺 |
[08:11] | its manufacture have been lost for centuries. | 已经失传数百年了 |
[08:13] | It’s purported to have magical properties. | 据说会有魔法效果 |
[08:15] | A Da Vinci who believes in magic? | 信魔法的达·芬奇家人吗 |
[08:17] | Well, it only appears as magic to those who don’t understand it. | 不懂的人才觉得是魔法 |
[08:19] | Right, we need to repeat the results. | 好了 得重复一遍试验 |
[08:23] | Um…bring the armor here. | 盔甲放这 |
[08:26] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[08:27] | Good, now stay back. | 好了 退后 |
[08:29] | Stay back. Right. | 退后 对 |
[08:33] | Right, stay back. Stand back, stand well back. | 退后 退后 退远点儿 |
[08:38] | The rotation of the lenses generates energy… | 镜片的旋转产生能量 |
[08:42] | which collects here and then is dispersed. | 集中在这 然后发射出去 |
[08:48] | It directed the energy again! | 又吸引过去了 |
[08:51] | Something… Something in the | 是铸造 铸造时候 |
[08:52] | forging must have altered the chemical composition. | 用的东西或是工艺改变了化学成分 |
[08:54] | Okay, that’s great, | 非常好 |
[08:55] | but it’s not just the Turks who use this armor anymore. | 可现在不只土耳其人穿这个了 |
[08:57] | We just outfitted our entire army, | 我们整支军队都穿了 |
[08:58] | which means if we use your device, it’ll take us all out. | 也就是说你这装置会把所有人都干掉 |
[09:02] | Yes! | 棒 |
[09:05] | Exactly! | 就是这样 |
[09:09] | That’s er… I say something, | 那个 是我说句话 |
[09:11] | it gives him an idea about something else. | 他却得到了别的方向的启示 |
[09:12] | It’s er…how we work. | 我们就是这么合作的 |
[09:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:41] | It’s yours. | 给你的 |
[09:43] | I want you to have it. | 我要送给你 |
[09:46] | Do not treat me as one of your whores. | 别把我当你的娼妓 |
[09:49] | What? | 什么 |
[09:50] | I do not require payment for my services. | 我跟你不是为了钱 |
[09:54] | No, no, no, that’s not what this is. | 不不不 不是那样的 |
[09:56] | That’s not what this is. | 不是那样的 |
[10:02] | The necklace is a sign of affection, nothing more. | 项链只是感情的象征 仅此而已 |
[10:06] | My timing was suspect, perhaps. | 或许是我时机不对 |
[10:12] | But perhaps it is not to your taste. | 或许你只是不喜欢 |
[10:15] | It’s not. | 是不喜欢 |
[10:31] | This, on the other hand… | 不过这个 |
[10:36] | This would do quite well indeed. | 这个就很不错 |
[11:31] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[11:33] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[11:36] | May the good Lord shield you from the sight of your enemies. | 愿主保佑你躲避敌人的视线 |
[11:45] | Outmanned, abandoned by the man who was to lead us. | 寡不敌众 被之前的统帅抛弃 |
[11:49] | A lost cause to most. | 人人都说必败无疑 |
[11:52] | But not you. | 只有你不服输 |
[11:54] | You lack faith, Your Holiness. | 您缺乏信仰 教皇陛下 |
[11:56] | And you regard truth as open to interpretation. | 而你无视既成的事实 |
[12:00] | Wars are not won by strength in numbers | 打赢战争不是靠人数 |
[12:02] | but by strength of will. | 而是靠意志力 |
[12:05] | This magic armor… | 这魔法盔甲 |
[12:07] | is it impenetrable to reason as well? | 连理智也能屏蔽吗 |
[12:11] | Wanting something does not make it so, my dear. | 心想并不总能事成 亲爱的 |
[12:18] | You do realize it’s too late? | 你知道为时已晚了吧 |
[12:22] | The spies suggest the Turks are yet to move on Naples. | 探子说土耳其人还没准备进攻那不勒斯 |
[12:25] | There is still time. | 还有时间 |
[12:26] | I was not speaking of the Turks. | 我不是说土耳其人 |
[12:29] | Girolamo’s fate was sealed… | 在他把把柄交给洛伦之前 |
[12:33] | long before he gave Lorenzo cause. | 吉罗拉莫就已经完了 |
[12:36] | He is your son. | 他是你儿子 |
[12:38] | Do you not feel anything? | 你没有感情吗 |
[12:40] | But he confessed. | 可他认罪了 |
[12:43] | There’s nothing left for us to do but mourn. | 我们能做的只剩为他哀悼了 |
[13:10] | Get back! | 回去 |
[13:12] | Stay away from the door! Close the gates, close it! | 离门远点 关门 |
[13:20] | Silence! | 肃静 |
[13:26] | We must be diplomatic. | 一定要民主 |
[13:27] | Show them that you’re a leader, not a ruler. | 让他们看到你是领袖 不是独裁者 |
[13:34] | Signori. | 诸位 |
[13:38] | Florence is what it is today… | 佛罗伦萨的今天 |
[13:42] | because of my grandfather… | 是由我祖父 |
[13:45] | – Cosimo de’Medici… – That’s right! | -柯西莫·德·美蒂奇缔造 -没错 |
[13:48] | whose legacy I continue. | 我在追随他的脚步 |
[13:52] | And in defense of our great republic, | 为了保护我们的城邦国 |
[13:56] | and the memory of our beloved Mother of Florence… | 为了我们挚爱的佛罗伦萨之母 |
[14:00] | we must ensure that justice is upheld. | 我们一定要讨回公道 |
[14:06] | But not… | 然而 |
[14:09] | not at the expense of our humanity. | 不能丢了我们的人性 |
[14:14] | If a man commits a crime… | 犯了罪行 |
[14:18] | he is entitled to a trial. | 就该接受审判 |
[14:24] | Signori… Signori, fear not. | 诸位 诸位 不要怕 |
[14:27] | As is my wont, | 我一样希望 |
[14:29] | justice will be applied swiftly. | 快点讨回公道 |
[14:33] | The accused has already confessed. | 罪人已经供认不讳 |
[14:39] | Bring him forth! | 带上来 |
[14:56] | Sinner! | 罪人 |
[14:58] | Look at him, the rogue! | 看这杂种 |
[15:06] | Girolamo Riario. | 吉罗拉莫·利拉奥 |
[15:09] | Do you intend to recant your confession? | 你要推翻你所供认的罪行吗 |
[15:16] | No. | 不 |
[15:19] | No, I am guilty of what I am accused. | 不 所控罪名我都认了 |
[15:24] | Clarice Orsini, Captain Dragonetti… | 克拉丽丝·奥尔西尼 德拉戈内蒂队长 |
[15:27] | who else’s blood is on your hands? | 你手上还有谁的鲜血 |
[15:30] | Recently, erm… | 最近 |
[15:33] | Cardinal Rodrigo of Venice. | 威尼斯红衣主教罗德里格 |
[15:37] | And the proprietor of a house of ill-repute in Rome. | 还有罗马一家妓院的老板 |
[15:45] | Tell me, Count Riario… | 告诉我 利拉奥伯爵 |
[15:49] | One of my staff has not been seen in some time. | 我有位手下好久没出现过了 |
[15:53] | He has been missing for several days. | 失踪好多天了 |
[15:56] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[16:00] | I do believe I killed him too. | 我想他也是我杀的 |
[16:05] | Enough! | 够了 |
[16:10] | Girolamo Riario. | 吉罗拉莫·利拉奥 |
[16:14] | For the crimes you have committed, you shall be put to death… | 鉴于你犯下的罪行 你将被处以死刑 |
[16:19] | two days hence, | 两天之后 |
[16:21] | on the anniversary of the coronation of your uncle… | 在你叔叔西克斯特教皇的 |
[16:25] | Pope Sixtus. | 加冕礼纪念日 |
[16:28] | Perhaps he will join us in the celebrations. | 也许他会与我们一同庆祝 |
[16:48] | What the hell is this? | 这是干什么 |
[16:50] | Your Holiness, may I present… | 教皇陛下 这位是 |
[16:52] | Your lord and savior. | 你的救世主 |
[16:55] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[16:57] | This is Prince Vlad, leader of the Order of the Dragon. | 这位是弗拉德亲王 龙骑士团的首领 |
[17:00] | Young Machiavelli has convinced him to join our Crusade. | 马基雅维利说服他加入我们的东征 |
[17:04] | An unholy war for the ages. | 持续许久的邪恶战争 |
[17:06] | He has also provided armor to equip our soldiers – | 他也给我们的士兵装备了 |
[17:10] | the same armor used by the Turks. | 土耳其人装备的盔甲 |
[17:12] | Stolen by the Turks. | 是他们偷走的盔甲 |
[17:14] | Just as they stole the Maestro’s weapons. | 就像偷走了大师的武器一样 |
[17:18] | And where is Da Vinci? | 达·芬奇在何处 |
[17:21] | He’ll meet us in Brindisi on the road to Otranto. | 他去布林迪西与我们会合 同往奥特朗托 |
[17:24] | But we have his weapons. | 但他的武器在我们手里 |
[17:25] | And we’ve already distributed the armor to the Swiss Guard. | 我们已经给瑞士卫队装备了盔甲 |
[17:29] | I see. | 这样 |
[17:32] | How many men under your command? | 你手下有多少人 |
[17:35] | 11. | 十一 |
[17:37] | 1100? | 一千一百吗 |
[17:40] | A sizeable force, to be sure. | 还真是不少啊 |
[17:44] | Perhaps I was too hasty in estimating our chances. | 我之前说赢不了有点草率了 |
[17:49] | Your Holiness, the Order stands at 11. | 教皇陛下 骑士团共十一人 |
[17:54] | As in… one more than ten. | 就是十个加一个 |
[18:01] | What can possibly be accomplished with 11 men? | 这十一个人能干什么 |
[18:07] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[18:09] | many times that of one, hm? | 比一个人能干的多多了 |
[18:15] | But I am no abacist, hm? | 不过我也算不准 |
[18:23] | They are here, Your Holiness. | 他们到了 教皇陛下 |
[18:26] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[18:28] | Well, this ought to be riveting. | 还以为会有多激动 |
[18:51] | Countrymen! | 同胞们 |
[18:54] | Servants of God. | 上帝的仆人们 |
[18:56] | The day has come for you | 今天我们要齐心协力 |
[18:58] | to drive the heathen Turk from our shores. | 把土耳其的异教徒驱逐出去 |
[19:02] | You must go forth and fight! | 你们要前进 作战 |
[19:05] | Fight for your people! | 为人民而战 |
[19:07] | Fight for your Church! | 为教廷而战 |
[19:09] | Fight for your Pope! | 为教皇而战 |
[19:17] | We go forth now to fight, | 我们上战场 |
[19:19] | not for eternal glory. | 不是为了永恒的荣耀 |
[19:22] | But for God, | 而是为了上帝 |
[19:24] | who commands us to march…’ | 主命令我们进军 |
[19:27] | to be brave | 勇敢前行 |
[19:29] | and to take back what is rightfully ours! | 夺回我们应有的土地 |
[19:35] | We fight now united! | 我们万众一心 |
[19:39] | ‘And a united Italy…’ | 意大利团结一心 |
[19:43] | cannot be stopped! | 必将势不可挡 |
[19:48] | But our souls will be invincible | 我们的灵魂将无往不利 |
[19:52] | and our glory immortal. | 我们的荣耀永存于世 |
[19:55] | Praise be to Heaven! | 赞颂归于天堂 |
[19:59] | Praise be to Italy! | 赞颂归于意大利 |
[20:08] | For Italy! | 为了意大利 |
[20:10] | Italy! Italy! Italy! | 意大利 意大利 意大利 |
[20:30] | Couldn’t help yourself? | 控制不住吗 |
[20:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:34] | You were asleep and… | 你睡着了 |
[20:36] | I have so many questions. | 我还有好多问题 |
[20:38] | Well, um… | 这个嘛 |
[20:43] | I’d say we have about an hour before daylight. | 离天明应该还有一小时 |
[20:48] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[20:50] | In your journal, you write of a man named Al-Rahim. | 你的日记里写到一个叫阿拉西姆的人 |
[20:56] | You broke my cypher? | 你破译了我的密码吗 |
[20:57] | Well, the first section’s backwards writing, transposing letters. | 第一部分只是调换一下字母顺序 |
[21:01] | Simple enough. | 挺简单的 |
[21:02] | But I haven’t cracked the last part yet. | 最后一部分还没破译 |
[21:05] | – Maybe you could teach me? – Not a chance. | -你能教我吗 -不可能 |
[21:12] | Al-Rahim. | 阿拉西姆 |
[21:13] | You say he navigates the river of time… | 你说他在时间长河里穿梭 |
[21:16] | and that he… he plundered your mind and stole your designs. | 他入侵了你的思想 偷了你的发明吗 |
[21:22] | I thought he was taking me on a journey of discovery. | 我以为他是带我探索 |
[21:27] | That was not the case. | 结果不是 |
[21:30] | Is that how Mother came to me? | 母亲是那样找到我的吗 |
[21:33] | She could navigate this river too? | 她也能穿梭时空吗 |
[21:35] | I believe so. | 应该是的 |
[21:37] | I’m not sure of its mechanism. | 我还不清楚怎么做到的 |
[21:40] | Er…perhaps… | 也许 |
[21:41] | Perhaps the ability has something | 也许跟我们在洞里 |
[21:42] | to do with the energies we felt in the cave. | 发现的能量有点关系 |
[21:46] | And our mother was… | 毕竟我们的母亲 |
[21:48] | a soothsayer, after all. | 是占卜者 |
[21:49] | She was schooled in arcane sciences. | 她研习过各种秘法 |
[21:52] | You were looking for her for a long time. | 你找她找了好久 |
[21:59] | Yeah, most of my life. | 是啊 大半辈子 |
[22:04] | She left when I was a child. | 我小时候她就离开了 |
[22:09] | I just wanted to find out why. | 我只想知道为什么 |
[22:13] | Did you get your answers? | 找到答案了吗 |
[22:15] | A few. | 找到几个 |
[22:18] | But perhaps we’re not meant to have them all. | 不过也许我就不该弄明白 |
[22:23] | – What was he like? – Who? | -他什么样 -谁 |
[22:27] | Piero Da Vinci. | 皮耶罗·达·芬奇 |
[22:34] | Stubborn. | 顽固得很 |
[22:38] | He was prideful. | 也很骄傲 |
[22:43] | But… | 但是 |
[22:45] | courageous when it mattered most. | 关键时刻无比勇敢 |
[22:52] | That description would fit our mother as well. | 我们的母亲也是这样的 |
[22:53] | Oh, really? Well, then perhaps we unraveled another mystery, | 是吗 看来我们又解开了一个谜题 |
[22:56] | as to why they didn’t last. | 他们为什么不能长久 |
[23:09] | So…how old did you say you were? You’re 20? | 你之前说你几岁来着 二十岁吗 |
[23:12] | – 19. – 19, 19… | -十九 -十九岁 |
[23:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:17] | 19… | 十九岁 |
[23:22] | I think we might… | 我觉得我们 |
[23:24] | only be half siblings. | 应该只是同母异父 |
[23:30] | Piero isn’t my father? | 皮耶罗不是我父亲吗 |
[23:32] | Caterina left him to join the Sons of Mithras… | 卡特琳娜离开他加入了密特拉之子 |
[23:37] | and to be with the man who led them. | 也是为了跟首领在一起 |
[23:42] | Al-Rahim? | 阿拉西姆 |
[23:45] | The man that betrayed you? | 背叛你的那个吗 |
[23:55] | We should get going. | 还是赶路吧 |
[24:10] | – Oi. – Fuck off. | -起床 -滚蛋 |
[24:55] | The Crusade Army… | 十字军 |
[24:59] | what’s left of them. | 十字军的尸骸 |
[25:07] | The dead are only ours. | 死的都是我们的人 |
[25:10] | There’s not a Turk among them. | 没有一个土耳其人 |
[25:12] | It was an ambush, then. They were waiting for us. | 那是埋伏 他们在等我们 |
[25:15] | Nico… Nico? | 尼克 尼克 |
[25:18] | Nico! | 尼克 |
[25:19] | Nico! | 尼克 |
[25:30] | Look! | 看 |
[25:34] | Vlad? | 弗拉德 |
[25:36] | Vlad? | 弗拉德 |
[25:44] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:46] | A great reaping of souls. | 一场大屠杀 |
[25:50] | We could not save them. | 我们救不了他们 |
[25:53] | Where’s Nico? | 尼克在哪儿 |
[25:58] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[26:00] | They knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们要来 |
[26:04] | It’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[26:06] | Alerted by a spy in our midst, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 有奸细通风报信 |
[26:14] | Our column was headed south. | 我们正在向南行军 |
[26:18] | The bombards came first… | 在烟幕掩护下 |
[26:22] | under the cover of a smokescreen. | 首先炮弹呼啸而来 |
[26:25] | Couldn’t tell what direction they came from so… | 但是无法判定来自哪个方向 所以 |
[26:28] | we attempted to retreat. | 我们想要撤退 |
[26:30] | So we fled for the tree line, | 所以我们向森林逃去 |
[26:32] | where their… | 在那里 |
[26:36] | your armored carriages met us with cannon fire and flame. | 我们遇上了你的装甲车发出的炮火 |
[26:43] | They tore us apart. | 冲得我们四分五裂 |
[26:46] | If it were not for Vlad and his men, | 如果不是弗拉德和他的人 |
[26:48] | we would all be dead. | 我们就都死了 |
[26:49] | They showed no mercy. | 他们毫不留情 |
[26:53] | How many armored carts? | 有多少装甲车 |
[26:56] | – Dozens. – Bloody hell! | -几十辆 -妈的 |
[27:00] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[27:11] | We keep going. | 继续前进 |
[27:14] | How? | 怎么前进 |
[27:16] | More than half our forces have been wiped out. | 我们已损失了大半兵力 |
[27:19] | There is not enough of us left to fight the enemy. | 剩下的兵力不够与敌人战斗 |
[27:21] | That… that is exactly why they won’t expect us. | 正因为如此 他们不会料到我们的动向 |
[27:32] | It’s preposterous… | 真是荒谬 |
[27:34] | allowing last rites to be administered to the monster of Italy. | 竟然允许意大利恶魔进行最后的礼拜 |
[27:38] | We are all monsters, my dear, | 我们都是恶魔 亲爱的 |
[27:41] | haunted by our pasts or our presents, | 被我们的过去和现在所魇 |
[27:44] | our actions driven by the whispers of angels and demons. | 我们的行为由天使或恶魔的细语所驱使 |
[27:49] | Perhaps he should have listened to his angel. | 或许他早该听他的天使的话 |
[27:52] | I murdered your master. | 我杀了你们的主人 |
[27:55] | Yet this is all you can muster? | 你们就这点儿手段吗 |
[28:04] | Be my penance. | 让我赎罪 |
[28:07] | Cleanse my blackened soul! | 荡涤我罪恶的灵魂 |
[28:09] | I’ll cleanse your fucking soul. | 我会洗净你该死的灵魂 |
[28:21] | Have you no malice? | 你难道没有怨恨吗 |
[28:24] | Feast on my blood! | 欢饮我的鲜血吧 |
[28:26] | Fucking blood! | 去你的鲜血 |
[28:38] | My business caters to all manner of clients. | 我的生意客户面很广 |
[28:42] | In fact, we have entertained many an emissary from the Vatican. | 实际上我们已经取悦过许多梵蒂冈来的使者 |
[28:46] | Perhaps when you are done here… | 也许等你结束这里的任务… |
[28:50] | Oh, my poor child! | 我可怜的孩子 |
[28:54] | How hard it must have been. | 这一定很艰难吧 |
[28:57] | You were an orphan, yes? | 你是个孤儿对吗 |
[29:00] | Sold into slavery of the cruelest kind. | 被贩卖到最残忍的人手里为奴 |
[29:03] | So much pain. | 痛苦不堪 |
[29:05] | So little hope. | 而希望渺茫 |
[29:08] | And yet you persevered. | 但你坚持下来了 |
[29:10] | And now you wield real power. | 现在你掌控真正的权力 |
[29:13] | But you do it still in service to others. | 但你是却依然服从着别人 |
[29:19] | There is still time to change your path. | 还有时间改变你的道路 |
[29:24] | Look to God as your guide | 让上帝指引你 |
[29:26] | and you will never need another master. | 你将不再需要另一个主人 |
[29:34] | Now, please… | 现在 请你 |
[29:37] | take me to see this monster you fear so. | 带我去见你非常恐惧的恶魔吧 |
[29:56] | You have a visitor. | 你有一位访客 |
[30:04] | We ain’t done yet. | 我们还没完 |
[30:15] | Why have you come? | 你为什么来 |
[30:18] | To revel in your grotesque creation? | 为你这丑恶的造物而陶醉吗 |
[30:24] | The Architect of my insanity. | 让我疯狂的建筑师 |
[30:29] | You think yourself insane? | 你觉得自己疯了吗 |
[30:32] | No, my dear boy. | 不 亲爱的孩子 |
[30:34] | You are much more than that. | 你远远不止这样 |
[30:36] | More than I could ever have imagined. | 远远超出我的想象 |
[30:39] | Your training, the guidance, | 你的训练 那些指引 |
[30:41] | it revealed you. | 唤醒了你的真面目 |
[30:43] | I’m only sorry that it has taken so long for me to see. | 我真遗憾 花了这么久才发现 |
[30:48] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[30:50] | What is the objective of a labyrinth? | 建一座迷宫的目的是什么 |
[30:58] | To reach the center. | 去到中心 |
[31:00] | To find the one true path, | 找到唯一的真理之路 |
[31:03] | and avoid the traps left along the way. | 躲避一路上的陷阱 |
[31:06] | That is why our Labyrinth exists, | 这就是我等迷宫存在的理由 |
[31:08] | to weed through the blades of grass | 大刀阔斧除去杂草 |
[31:12] | and find the one at the center of it all. | 找到在中心的唯一存在 |
[31:16] | The one God has chosen as His messenger. | 找到上帝选中的使者 |
[31:24] | His messenger is you, Girolamo. | 祂的使者是你 吉罗拉莫 |
[31:32] | No. | 不 |
[31:38] | No…it cannot be. | 不可能的 |
[31:41] | No. | 不 |
[31:45] | I am not The One. | 我不是那个人 |
[31:49] | I resisted. | 我反抗了 |
[31:50] | Your resistance took a form like no other. | 你的反抗形式独一无二 |
[31:53] | But it is now clear it was not resistance, | 但现在我们清楚这不是反抗 |
[31:56] | rather an extraction, | 而是一种淬炼 |
[31:57] | one that revealed your true purpose. | 揭示了你真正的宿命 |
[32:02] | My purpose… | 我的宿命 |
[32:05] | is to kill. | 即为杀戮 |
[32:06] | Yes! | 对 |
[32:09] | Don’t you see? | 你难道不懂吗 |
[32:10] | You are an avenging angel, | 你是复仇天使 |
[32:14] | excising sinners with a swipe of your glorious blade. | 用你神圣的剑刃除去有罪之人 |
[32:19] | You are the Minotaur. | 你就是米诺陶 |
[32:21] | You are God’s Monster. | 你是上帝的怪兽 |
[32:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:31] | Why tell me this now? | 为什么现在告诉我 |
[32:34] | Tomorrow I will be put to death. | 明早我将被处死 |
[32:38] | How can I serve Him then? | 我该如何为祂效力呢 |
[32:40] | Leave that to me, dear boy. | 交给我吧 亲爱的孩子 |
[32:43] | The city is undergoing a spiritual awakening. | 这城市正经历着精神上的苏醒 |
[32:46] | It started in the churches, | 从教堂开始 |
[32:48] | but now our brothers are taking to the streets. | 但我们的兄弟正走上街头 |
[32:52] | And what am I to do? | 那我该做什么呢 |
[32:55] | Embrace it! | 接受它 |
[32:57] | Embrace God’s will. | 接受上帝的意志 |
[32:59] | Embrace His plan for you. | 接受祂对你的安排 |
[33:12] | Your life has been spent in search of meaning. | 你一生都在追寻存在的意义 |
[33:16] | Now you have it. | 现在你有了 |
[33:19] | Do not turn your back. | 不要弃之不顾 |
[33:26] | Right, here’s what we know. | 这些我们所知的信息 |
[33:28] | The primary camp of the Ottoman forces is located here | 奥斯曼大军的主营地 |
[33:30] | to the west of Otranto. | 在奥特朗托西面 |
[33:32] | And the roving killing machines are here, | 而那些会走路的杀人机器在这里 |
[33:35] | outside the city. | 在城外 |
[33:38] | Destroying them, that’s our first priority. | 毁掉它们 这是我们的第一要务 |
[33:41] | I thought they were made | 我以为它们是由与盔甲相同的 |
[33:41] | of the same impenetrable steel as the armor. | 那种无法穿透的钢铁所制 |
[33:43] | The exterior, yes. But the | 外面是这样 但里面 |
[33:44] | inside is simple gears and wooden framing. | 只是传动装置和木质框架 |
[33:47] | Assuming they have stuck to my original design, yes. | 也就是说他们照搬了我的初始设计 |
[33:51] | Even if you succeed… | 即便你成功了 |
[33:54] | your troops are outnumbered by the thousands. | 敌人的兵力比你多数千人 |
[33:58] | You will not last long. | 你坚持不了多久 |
[34:00] | I never said that we have to defeat them. | 我从没说过我们要打倒他们 |
[34:03] | So what? Your plan is er… | 那你的计划 |
[34:06] | to lose, hm? | 就是输吗 |
[34:11] | Well, you said it yourself. | 这是你说的 |
[34:13] | We cannot match them in battle, yeah? | 我们在战场上无法与他们匹敌 对吧 |
[34:15] | So all we need to do is hold | 所以我们只需要 |
[34:17] | them off for as long as we can, and then… | 尽可能拖住他们 然后 |
[34:20] | we just let my device do the rest. | 让我的装置做剩下的事就好 |
[34:22] | – What device? – Sophia? | -什么装置 -索菲娅 |
[34:26] | Destroying the tanks will draw out their troops to this location, | 摧毁坦克会将他们的兵力引至此地 |
[34:29] | giving our machine a clear line of sight from the bell tower. | 让我们的机器从钟塔可以无障碍攻击 |
[34:36] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[34:40] | Sorcery? | 巫术吗 |
[34:46] | It’s the final nail in the coffin… | 这是钉死土耳其人棺材的 |
[34:49] | of the Turks. | 最后一枚钉子 |
[34:57] | Machine? | 机器吗 |
[34:59] | It’s a weapon. | 是武器 |
[35:01] | It’s designed to take out | 它被设计用于 |
[35:02] | a large number of enemy soldiers at one time. | 一次解决敌人的大批士兵 |
[35:04] | All we need to do, is just lure them out into the open. | 我们需要做的只是将他们引至开阔地 |
[35:09] | No. | 不 |
[35:11] | This is absurd. | 这太荒唐了 |
[35:13] | You cannot risk your soldiers’ lives on a magic trick. | 你不能拿你士兵的命在一个小魔术上冒险 |
[35:16] | It’s not magic. | 这不是魔法 |
[35:18] | It’s faith. | 这是信任 |
[35:20] | Faith? | 信仰 |
[35:22] | Your Holy Crusade is led by men, | 你神圣的十字军东征由人领导 |
[35:25] | not some precious deity. | 而不是什么高高在上的神明 |
[35:28] | I’m not talking about faith in God. | 我不是在说对上帝的信仰 |
[35:31] | Talking about faith in Da Vinci. | 而是对达·芬奇的信任 |
[35:37] | Faith in Da Vinci? | 对达·芬奇的信任 |
[35:42] | So how do you propose to destroy these tanks? | 那你认为该如何摧毁这些坦克 |
[35:45] | ‘First I need you to steal one.’ | 首先你得帮我偷一辆 |
[38:08] | First off…I just want to say, great plan. | 首先我想说 计划很棒 |
[38:13] | Genius, really. | 相当天才的计划 |
[38:22] | What is it? | 有什么问题吗 |
[38:23] | It won’t work. | 行不通的 |
[38:26] | I can make it to the catacombs. | 我可以及时赶到地下墓穴的 |
[38:28] | No, you can’t, because | 不 来不及的 |
[38:29] | they’re on the other side of the city to the tank yard. | 因为墓穴在城中坦克停阵的另一头 |
[38:33] | Christ, Leo, even you can’t be in two places at once. | 列奥 就算是你也不能分身有术 |
[38:38] | We have to split up. | 我们必须得分头行动 |
[38:41] | Sophia and I can make it into the city… | 索菲娅和我可以潜入城市 |
[38:43] | You’re volunteering my sister? | 你是在代我妹妹说话吗 |
[38:44] | She’s the only one who knows how the device works. | 她是唯一一个知道机器如何运作的人 |
[38:49] | Huh. You’ve already talked to her. | 看来你已经和她谈过了 |
[38:51] | She talked to me. | 是她找我谈的 |
[38:54] | Mostly, I just nodded. | 她说的我基本都同意 |
[38:57] | – No. – Why not? | -不可能 -为什么 |
[38:59] | Because it’s too dangerous. | 因为那太危险了 |
[39:00] | Don’t worry, I’ll make sure nothing happens to him. | 别担心 我会保证他平安无事 |
[39:02] | Oh, thank you. | 真是谢谢你了 |
[39:04] | No. Sorry, no. | 但是抱歉 我不同意 |
[39:06] | Come on. Do… Do you think the Turks are just gonna stand there, | 得了吧 你难道真以为土耳其人 |
[39:10] | while everything’s going up in flames? | 会身处大火中坐以待毙吗 |
[39:12] | – We need one as a distraction for the other. – Yeah. | -我们需要一支声东击西的分队 -没错 |
[39:14] | It’s the only way the plan’s gonna work and you know it. | 你很清楚这是唯一能让计划奏效的办法 |
[39:19] | We’ll look after each other. | 我和她会互相照应的 |
[39:23] | Just like we do. | 就像我和你一样 |
[39:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:45] | Help me with these. | 过来帮我 |
[39:52] | Careful with those. Be careful. | 小心那些东西 千万小心 |
[39:55] | My men and I should accompany you. | 我和我的人应该随你同去 |
[39:59] | Well, we… We want to get in and out without being detected. | 我们要神不知鬼不觉地潜入和出来 |
[40:02] | So slaughtering everyone we see | 所以大肆屠杀敌军 |
[40:05] | might attract unwanted attention. | 可能会招致不必要的注意 |
[40:08] | Hm. A fair point. | 讲得不错 |
[40:12] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[40:14] | – What you said about the Turks. – Hm? | -关于土耳其人你说对了 -什么 |
[40:17] | Is this an apology for setting me on fire | 你说这些难道是为了 |
[40:20] | or pushing me off a ledge? | 曾经放火烧我或将我推出窗外而道歉吗 |
[40:22] | – I also poisoned you. – Attempted. | -我还给你下过毒 -未遂 |
[40:24] | Right, right. | 是的 没错 |
[40:26] | – Maestro, the last one. – Coming. | -大师 你该上来了 -这就来 |
[40:31] | Try not to die. | 可别丢了命 |
[40:45] | Oh, look at this. A coiled spring. | 看看这是什么 螺旋弹簧 |
[40:48] | They’ve modified your drive system. | 他们改良过你的驱动系统 |
[40:50] | Yeah. Powered by inertia, stored energy. That’s… | 对 依靠惯性和储能前行 |
[40:54] | That’s really very clever. | 这个改良十分巧妙 |
[40:58] | How do you steer it? | 如何驾驶 |
[41:00] | I’d say left, right and then forward, | 我想这是左右转弯 这是前进 |
[41:02] | both of them together, and back. | 如果两个同时按下就是后退 |
[41:04] | This way. All right? | 就这么操作 明白吗 |
[41:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:22] | Sorry, sorry. That was… | 抱歉 抱歉 刚才是 |
[41:25] | I got it, I got it, I got it. | 我明白了 明白了 |
[41:42] | – Ah. We’re not lost, are we? – No, of course not. | -我们该不会是迷路了吧 -当然不是 |
[41:44] | Oh, our pace has slowed. | 我们的脚步变慢了 |
[41:46] | Yeah, the basket’s heavy, funnily enough. | 是啊 篮子这么沉不慢就怪了 |
[41:49] | Right, this way. | 好了 往这走 |
[41:51] | How do you know about this tunnel, anyway? | 你到底是怎么知道这条隧道的 |
[41:55] | Because we used it to | 我们曾经在土耳其攻占 |
[41:56] | escape from the city which had just gone Turk. | 这座城市的时候从这里逃离出来 |
[42:02] | I wasn’t expecting to be back here. | 我从未想过还要再回到这里 |
[42:05] | Perhaps the local vegetation can help you to | 或许这一带的植被可以帮助你 |
[42:08] | retrace your steps. | 找到你之前的足迹 |
[42:10] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[42:11] | Or finding your footprints left somewhere in the bushes. | 或者找下你之前在灌木丛留下的脚印 |
[42:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:25] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[42:29] | Your brother likes to litter. | 你哥喜欢乱丢东西 |
[42:53] | That’s it, keep it smooth. | 就这样 保持平稳前行 |
[42:54] | Maestro? | 大师 |
[42:56] | – Tank depot’s up ahead. – All right. | -坦克阵就在前方 -好的 |
[43:05] | Just take us in like you belong. | 轻车熟路地开进去就好 |
[43:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:19] | Steady. Careful. Slowly, slowly, slowly. | 稳住 小心点 慢慢来 |
[43:24] | Here we go. That’s it. | 就是这儿了 |
[43:28] | That’s it. We’re through, we’re through. We’re through. | 就是这儿了 我们进来了 |
[43:35] | Now just go straight down to the far end of the tank yard | 现在直接开到停车场的最里边 |
[43:38] | – and be as confident as you can. – Okay. | -尽量保持不紧不慢 -好的 |
[44:09] | – All right, stop here. – Yeah. | -好了 停在这儿 -好的 |
[44:10] | That’s it. | 就是这儿 |
[44:18] | Anyone around? | 外面有人吗 |
[44:22] | No. No, you’re clear. | 没有 外面安全 |
[44:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[44:28] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[45:48] | Nico. | 尼克 |
[45:49] | Sh. Pass me another bag of bombards. | 给我另一袋炮弹 |
[45:51] | That’s it, that’s it. | 就是这个 |
[45:54] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[45:56] | Now the powder keg. | 把火药桶也给我 |
[45:58] | Now, listen. | 现在 听着 |
[45:59] | I need you to drive alongside me while I plant the rest of them. | 在我撒火药的时候我需要你开着坦克跟上 |
[46:03] | We need to obscure the guards’ line of sight. | 我们得用坦克遮挡守卫的视线 |
[46:07] | Okay, but what if they see the powder trail? | 好的 万一他们看到火药的痕迹了呢 |
[46:09] | Well, let’s hope they don’t. | 那就祈祷他们别看见 |
[46:14] | At the end of this, | 走到隧道的尽头处 |
[46:15] | we climb out into a building across from the church. | 我们要穿过教堂爬上一栋高楼 |
[46:17] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[46:18] | Er…the tank yard explosion should give us the cover | 坦克阵的爆炸应该能掩护我们 |
[46:21] | we need to get to the bell tower. | 我们要登上钟楼 |
[46:24] | It should be… | 应该是这里 |
[46:26] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[46:29] | This is new. | 这是刚封死的 |
[46:30] | We don’t have time to find a way around it. | 我们没有时间再找一条出路了 |
[46:31] | We’re gonna have to go through it. | 我们必须穿过去 |
[46:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[48:00] | When I told Leo I’d be looking after you, | 我向列奥保证会照顾好你时 |
[48:01] | I didn’t realize you’d be quite so delicate. | 没想到你会这么弱不禁风 |
[48:08] | Those nuns in the convent.. | 对于修道院的修女来说 |
[48:10] | you were a pain in their ass, weren’t you? | 你肯定是她们的心头恨 |
[48:12] | Maybe a little bit. | 或者有一点吧 |
[48:14] | This way. | 往这走 |
[48:16] | – Don’t forget the basket. – Wait. | -别忘了你的篮子 -等等 |
[48:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[48:44] | It’s all right. It’s all… | 好的 |
[49:07] | Maestro! | 大师 |
[49:20] | Come on. | 快来 |
[49:24] | ‘People of Florence.’ | 佛罗伦萨的子民们 |
[49:27] | I come to you with a message from St. Peter himself. | 我谨代表圣彼得 捎来他的旨意 |
[49:33] | In the bowels of this cursed city, under lock and key, | 在诅咒之城中 你们用锁链镣铐 |
[49:38] | you hold the Sword of God, | 囚困了上帝之剑 |
[49:41] | Count Girolamo Riario. | 吉罗拉莫·利拉奥伯爵 |
[49:45] | If you do not release him, | 如果不释放他 |
[49:48] | it is you who will receive his punishment! | 你们将承受主的惩罚 |
[49:54] | We are on the verge of a great battle. | 我们身处大战的边缘 |
[50:00] | ‘An ancient conflict…’ | 这场古老的斗争 |
[50:02] | – In range. – Shots loaded. | -调好射程 -装载炮弹 |
[50:03] | ..Begun before time itself began. | 早已打响 |
[50:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[50:08] | ‘A battle between good…’ | 这是一场正邪之间 |
[50:12] | and evil, | 的斗争 |
[50:13] | between light and dark. | 是光明与黑暗之间的斗争 |
[50:15] | A battle for the very soul of Man. | 是一场为人类灵魂而战的斗争 |
[50:27] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[50:37] | It’s time. Come on! | 是时候了 快来 |
[50:39] | We must be pure of heart, | 我们必须保持心之纯洁 |
[50:42] | imbued with the courage to fight, | 充满斗志 |
[50:45] | and prepared for the sacrifice to come. | 为一切即将到来的牺牲做好准备 |
[50:56] | I have seen a vision of your city in flames – | 我已遇见你们的城市烈焰翻腾 |
[51:00] | God’s judgment… | 除非吾等听从我的警示 |
[51:03] | unless you heed my warnings. | 否则上帝将裁决 |
[51:07] | For much will burn! Many will be scorched! | 因为烈火将焚尽一切 |
[51:12] | And all must choose… | 所有人都必须选择 |
[51:15] | whether to be amongst the ashes… | 是做被焚的灰烬 |
[51:18] | or the all-consuming flame. | 还是成为吞噬一切的烈焰 |
[51:23] | Unless you heed my warnings. | 听从我的警示 |
[51:27] | ‘Embrace the path of righteousness…’ | 拥护正义之路 |
[51:35] | ‘..Or face His wrath!’ | 否则就将面对上帝的狂怒 |
[51:42] | Keep low. Keep quiet. | 蹲下来 轻点声 |
[51:48] | Zo! | 泽洛 |
[51:53] | Fuck me. | 妈的 |