时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[00:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[00:05] | Tell me what it says! | 告诉我上面写了什么 |
[00:13] | You’re safe now. | 现在你安全了 |
[00:14] | We live dangerous lives in dangerous times. | 世事危急 你我皆身处险境 |
[00:17] | All I want is for Giulio to have a happy, peaceful life. | 我只希望朱利奥能过幸福平静的生活 |
[00:21] | But you are also the new Mother of Florence. | 但您同时还是佛罗伦萨的新国母 |
[00:24] | Do not ignore your people. | 不要无视您的子民 |
[00:27] | ‘Lorenzo de’Medici, your place is with us.’ | 洛伦佐·德·美第奇 你应当与我们为伍 |
[00:31] | ‘I would sooner drown.’ | 我宁可淹死 |
[00:32] | ‘Sixtus cannot be trusted.’ | 西克斯特不值得信任 |
[00:34] | No assurance of safety. | 毫无安全保障 |
[00:35] | He may be the only thing that keeps Florence from crumbling. | 他或许是唯一能避免佛罗伦萨沦陷的人 |
[00:38] | – We should offer our support! – Enough! | -我们应该提供支持 -够了 |
[00:40] | Go on, finish it. Close the circle. | 那就继续吧 结束吧 做个了结 |
[00:42] | Or you can choose. Wake up! | 或者 你可以选择 醒醒 |
[00:46] | Take the Page to Florence. I swear to you, | 把残页带去佛罗伦萨 我发誓 |
[00:48] | Leo’ll be there and he’ll help you. Go. | 列奥就在城里 他会帮你 去吧 |
[00:50] | We will find the Page, with or without your help. | 我们会找到书页 不管你帮不帮忙 |
[01:23] | Genoa! | 热那亚 |
[01:24] | Genoa pledges 6,000 longbow men! | 热那亚将派强弓箭手六千 |
[01:28] | And 1,000 infantry! | 步兵一千 |
[01:32] | Venice pledges 200 galleys. | 威尼斯将派帆船两百艘 |
[01:36] | Last we heard, | 据我们所知 |
[01:37] | you had 500 warships at your disposal. | 你们手里有战舰五百呢 |
[01:42] | And how many lanze spezzate does His Holiness pledge? | 那么教皇陛下又将派出多少手下呢 |
[01:46] | The entire Papal Army should be engaged! | 整个教皇军都当上战场 |
[01:59] | Turk! | 土耳其人 |
[02:03] | Bastard Turk! | 混蛋土耳其人 |
[02:05] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[02:07] | Guards, stop him! | 卫兵 拦住他 |
[02:19] | After all, this is your Crusade… | 毕竟 这可是你的十字军 |
[02:22] | as you’re so apt to remind us! | 您可一直把这挂在嘴边 |
[02:25] | Where is my nephew? | 我侄子呢 |
[02:31] | Turk! | 土耳其人 |
[02:39] | Guards! Guards! | 卫兵 卫兵 |
[04:18] | The eyes seem normal. | 眼睛看起来很正常 |
[04:24] | – How you feeling? – Alive. | -你感觉怎么样 -仍然活着 |
[04:27] | Against all reason. | 违背一切理性地活着 |
[04:31] | You poisoned me? | 你给我下毒 |
[04:32] | The Labyrinth conditioning was…extensive. | 迷宫的洗脑非常…深入 |
[04:38] | But I pushed harder. | 但我更加深入 |
[04:40] | I had to approach… | 我必须采取 |
[04:42] | curing you the same way. | 他们的方法 才能治好你 |
[04:59] | The worst is over. | 最糟的已经过去了 |
[05:00] | Not when I must live with what I’ve done. | 可我还得背负我的罪孽活下去 |
[05:06] | Are we sure this is wise? | 这样真的明智吗 |
[05:08] | Just trust yourself. | 相信自己 |
[05:10] | Start over. | 重头再来 |
[05:22] | Your next choice is the one that defines you. | 你的下一个选择才能决定你是什么样的人 |
[05:36] | Are those new designs? | 那是新设计吗 |
[05:40] | Look. | 看 |
[05:42] | If… You know, I should show you. | 如果…我该给你看看 |
[05:47] | Ah, look here. | 看啊 |
[05:49] | This… | 这 |
[05:51] | This device, | 这件装置 |
[05:52] | it launches bombards without the use… | 能投射炮弹 而不用… |
[06:11] | Is he here? | 他在吗 |
[06:21] | He believes me to be cured, signora. | 他认为我已经治好了 夫人 |
[06:31] | Are you of the same mind? | 你又恢复从前的心智了吗 |
[06:32] | I’m of sound mind for the first time in quite a while. | 很久以来 我头一次心智健全了 |
[06:39] | What I have done, it erm… | 我所做之事 |
[06:44] | It cannot be forgiven. | 不可原谅 |
[06:45] | Girolamo, that is not for you to decide. | 吉罗拉莫 这不是你说了算的 |
[06:48] | Has something happened? | 出什么事了吗 |
[06:52] | The streets are chaotic. | 街上一片喧嚣 |
[06:55] | Lorenzo de’Medici has returned. | 洛伦佐·德·美第奇回来了 |
[06:58] | What? | 什么 |
[07:03] | – Shall I take him? – No. | -要我抱他吗 -不用 |
[07:08] | There’s no need for that. | 不必 |
[07:15] | Maestro? | 大师 |
[07:18] | Lorenzo has returned but… | 洛伦佐回来了 但是 |
[07:20] | That’s fine, that’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[07:26] | Palle! | 帕雷 |
[07:29] | Palle! | 帕雷 |
[07:48] | A moment, please. | 让我们单独待会儿 |
[07:52] | Everyone, please. | 都请下去 |
[08:14] | So good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[08:17] | And you, brother. | 我也是 兄弟 |
[08:19] | I mean… I’m relieved but… | 我真是如释重负 但是 |
[08:21] | Surprised? | 也很惊讶 |
[08:28] | I assume you needed the armor to escape, | 我猜你是靠这身盔甲才逃脱的 |
[08:30] | but why wear it all the way to Florence? | 但为什么一路穿到佛罗伦萨 |
[08:32] | I was unsure how far up the coast their… | 我无法确定他们已经进军到 |
[08:35] | their troops had advanced. | 什么地方了 |
[08:36] | They had you in servitude? | 他们让你做苦役吗 |
[08:39] | Prisoners of value. | 有价值的犯人 |
[08:42] | Held for ransom… | 扣押以便索求赎金 |
[08:46] | or to be bartered. | 或做交换 |
[08:47] | But it soon became clear we were to be their playthings. | 但我很快明白 我们不过是他们的玩物 |
[08:53] | Digging pits for the bodies of our dead and dying. | 为死去和将死的同胞挖坟 |
[08:57] | And then at night, the Turks would burn them – | 到了晚上 土耳其人会烧了他们 |
[09:01] | a bonfire in celebration of their victory. | 做庆祝他们胜利的篝火 |
[09:08] | And then one morning… | 一天早上 |
[09:12] | ..There was this child… | 有个孩子 |
[09:15] | who had not yet succumbed to her wounds. | 她受了伤 但还一息尚存 |
[09:20] | And she pleaded for me to help her, I assumed she meant escape, | 她求我帮她 我以为她是想逃 |
[09:23] | until I saw the blade lodged into her back. | 直到我看到了插在她背后的刀 |
[09:30] | Her father had tried to spare his child the horrors to come. | 她父亲想让孩子不必蒙受即将到来的惨剧 |
[09:36] | But he’d only succeeded in taking half her life. | 但却只夺走了她半条命 |
[09:45] | And I took the rest. | 我夺走了剩下的一半 |
[09:55] | That night… | 那一晚 |
[09:59] | .when the guard on watch had drunk himself to distraction, | 当值班的守卫喝得不省人事时 |
[10:03] | we thrust the blade into his neck, stripped him of his armor | 我们把刀捅进了他的脖子 扒下了他的盔甲 |
[10:07] | and buried him in her ashes. | 然后用她的骨灰埋了他 |
[10:24] | His Holiness requests your presence. | 教皇陛下要见你 |
[10:29] | Demands it, actually. | 事实上 要你必须去见他 |
[10:32] | He needs the face of the Crusade by his side. | 他需要十字军的统帅站在他身边 |
[11:02] | If I ever threaten you again, | 如果我再威胁到您 |
[11:04] | you must protect yourself. | 您一定要保护自己 |
[11:07] | That will not be necessary. | 没这必要 |
[11:09] | You will promise me… | 请您答应我 |
[11:11] | or you will return me to my chains. | 否则就再给我戴上镣铐 |
[11:24] | ‘We have raised an army since you were captured.’ | 你被俘之后 我们组建了大军 |
[11:27] | All of Italy has united. | 整个意大利都团结了起来 |
[11:28] | A Crusade armed with new weapons, | 一支十字军 配备了新武器 |
[11:32] | the likes of which the world has never seen. | 前所未见的武器 |
[11:35] | I’ve taken precautions this time. | 我这次采取了防范措施 |
[11:38] | I’ve guarded my thoughts as well as my… | 我守卫了自己的头脑 以及 |
[11:41] | as well as my actions. | 以及我的一举一动 |
[11:48] | The Turks will not have these designs. | 土耳其人不会盗走这些设计的 |
[11:54] | Lorenzo? | 洛伦佐 |
[11:59] | Take me to her. | 带我去见她 |
[12:28] | How did it happen? | 怎么回事 |
[12:30] | She’d gone to Rome on a mission of vengeance. | 她去罗马寻仇 |
[12:36] | I learned of our financial losses at the hands of my bastard uncle. | 我听说了我们的钱财遭我私生子叔叔盗取一事 |
[12:45] | – Did she suffer? – No. | -她走得痛苦吗 -不 |
[12:48] | Please. | 求你 |
[12:51] | I want to know. | 告诉我实话 |
[12:54] | She was struck from behind. | 她被人从身后袭击 |
[12:57] | It appears she died instantly. | 似乎是当即就死亡了 |
[13:05] | How was she found? | 她是怎么被发现的 |
[13:08] | Her… | 她 |
[13:11] | Her hands and feet were nailed to a post. | 她的手脚被钉在了十字架上 |
[13:21] | This is my doing. | 这是我的错 |
[13:26] | I betrayed her… | 我背叛了她 |
[13:29] | abandoned my family. | 抛弃了我的家人 |
[13:31] | Her death is my penance. | 她的死是我的苦修 |
[13:38] | While I was… | 我在 |
[13:40] | hunting Clarice’s killer… | 搜寻杀害克拉丽斯的凶手时 |
[13:45] | I erm… I found a letter. | 我找到了一封信 |
[13:50] | She…expresses… | 她表达了 |
[13:54] | ..regret for her failure in your absence | 对你不在时 她所犯下的错的悔恨 |
[13:57] | and prays for your forgiveness. | 并求你原谅 |
[14:27] | Even in death, she humbles me. | 即便死后 她都令我自愧不如 |
[14:34] | And what of you? | 那你呢 |
[14:37] | Have you forgiven Lucrezia? | 你原谅卢奎西娅了吗 |
[14:42] | The last time I was in her company, | 上次我见到她时 |
[14:45] | I tried to kill her. | 我想杀了她 |
[14:47] | And you helped her escape. | 而你则帮她逃走了 |
[14:52] | I haven’t seen her since. | 我再没见过她 |
[15:31] | You look unwell, Daughter. | 你看起来不太好 女儿 |
[15:33] | Perhaps now you are ready to talk. | 或许你现在愿意开口了 |
[15:41] | I’ve told you everything I know. | 我已经说出了我知道的一切 |
[15:44] | How many others did Lupo hold captive? | 卢坡还抓了几个人 |
[15:49] | When I arrived, there was one. | 我到时 只有一个了 |
[15:52] | There might have been more but… | 可能还有别人 但… |
[15:53] | Oh, there were. | 的确有 |
[15:56] | We found the bodies of three girls… | 我们找到了三个女孩的尸体 |
[15:59] | hidden under the house. | 藏在房子下面 |
[16:04] | And yet… | 但是 |
[16:08] | a fourth. | 还有第四个女孩 |
[16:12] | She has the Page, doesn’t she? | 残页在她那儿 对吗 |
[16:15] | Tell us where she is taking it… | 告诉我们她把残页带去那儿了 |
[16:17] | I can’t tell you what I don’t know. | 我说不出我不知道的事 |
[16:37] | If you won’t tell me, you will tell her. | 如果你不肯告诉我 就告诉她吧 |
[16:59] | We must assume they’re prepared to strike. | 我们必须假定他们已准备进攻 |
[17:02] | What has Lorenzo said of their movements? | 洛伦佐说他们有何动向 |
[17:05] | Lorenzo is er… | 洛伦佐 |
[17:08] | is not yet ready to engage. | 还未准备好见人 |
[17:11] | But…I expect his intelligence to be constructive. | 但我想他肯定能提出有用的建议 |
[17:14] | Once he’s willing to offer it. | 等他准备好了的时候 |
[17:17] | And what say you, Nephew? | 你觉得呢 侄子 |
[17:21] | They erm… | 他们 |
[17:24] | They will focus on sacking | 他们会先进攻 |
[17:25] | Salerno and Capua before engaging Naples directly. | 萨勒诺和加普亚 而非直取那不勒斯 |
[17:28] | And once they’ve taken that, it is a three-day march to Rome. | 等他们攻下那里 到罗马只需三日 |
[17:33] | If we fall, you fall. | 如果我们陷落 你们也完蛋 |
[17:35] | We must strike pre-emptively! | 我们必须先发制人 |
[17:37] | A surprise attack could be | 奇袭或许能给我们 |
[17:38] | the opportunity we need to weaken their numbers. | 削弱他们兵力的机会 |
[17:40] | If we use our combined fleet… | 如果我们的战舰合力出击 |
[17:41] | And send in our ground troops to flank them… | 并派步兵夹击 |
[17:43] | .And bypass the Apulia coast and attack from the south. | 绕过阿普利亚海湾 从南方攻上来 |
[17:45] | Where we bombard them from all sides. | 围攻炮轰他们 |
[17:47] | And put an end to this scourge once and for all. | 就能一劳永逸地结束这场灾难 |
[17:51] | They’ll never see it coming. | 他们绝不会料到 |
[17:53] | In Otranto, the Turks anticipated our every move. | 在奥特兰托 土耳其人料到了我们的每一步 |
[17:58] | How do we know this time will be different? | 我们怎么能确定这次会有不同 |
[18:00] | We don’t. | 我们无法确定 |
[18:03] | But this time, my plans are well concealed. | 但这次 我的计划隐藏得很好 |
[18:07] | And I have discovered ways to defeat my old designs. | 我也找到了办法击败我之前的设计 |
[18:10] | – What of their armor? – We know its origins. | -他们的盔甲呢 -我们知道那从何而来 |
[18:13] | It was built for the Order | 是瓦拉吉亚弗拉德大公 |
[18:14] | of the Dragon by Prince Vlad of Wallachia. | 为龙骑士团打造的 |
[18:17] | The beast who denied our call to arms. | 那个不肯听令派军的蛮人吗 |
[18:20] | Obviously we can’t expect his help. | 不用说 我们不能指望他帮忙 |
[18:22] | But I have been deciphering the secrets of the armor myself. | 但我一直在自己破解盔甲的秘密 |
[18:27] | I’m close to the answer. | 我已经接近答案了 |
[18:32] | “Close” will get us all killed. | “接近”只会害死我们 |
[18:36] | Now tell me again. | 再跟我说一次 |
[18:41] | – Where is the Page? – I don’t know. | -残页在哪里 -我不知道 |
[18:47] | – Can you read it? – I’ve never even seen it. | -你能读懂吗 -我根本没见着过 |
[18:50] | – What are your plans for it? – My plans? | -你有什么打算 -我的打算 |
[18:53] | I don’t know what it does. | 我都不知道它有什么用 |
[18:54] | – You are working for the Crusade. – What? | -你是在为十字军效力 -什么 |
[18:57] | No. | 没有 |
[19:04] | Enough. | 够了 |
[19:16] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[19:18] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[19:20] | She knows where the Page has been taken. | 她知道残页要被带去哪 |
[19:23] | It is on its way to Rome. | 正在去往罗马的路上 |
[19:29] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[19:32] | To be used against the Turks…against you. | 要用来对付土耳其人 对付你 |
[19:51] | Your treachery will be repaid, I promise you. | 你的背叛会有报应 我保证 |
[20:07] | With all of our troops on the battlefield, | 我们的军队都上战场去了 |
[20:08] | who will protect our cities? | 谁来保护我们的城邦 |
[20:11] | I assure you, signori, | 列位 我保证 |
[20:13] | the citizens of Florence are safe. | 佛罗伦萨的公民们是安全的 |
[20:17] | And yet my wife was murdered… | 然而我妻子惨遭杀害 |
[20:22] | as was my captain. | 还有我的队长 |
[20:24] | And I walked in here virtually unchallenged. | 我走进来时 根本无人阻拦 |
[20:28] | What makes you think that | 你们凭什么认为 |
[20:30] | the first Turk assassin will also be the last? | 土耳其只会派那么一个刺客来 |
[20:36] | His… His Holiness has united all of Italy. | 教皇陛下团结了整个意大利 |
[20:41] | With our amassed armies, | 有我们的大军合力 |
[20:43] | we will finally put an end to their savagery. | 我们将终能终结他们的暴行 |
[20:47] | Sixtus has no say over the affairs of Florence! | 西克斯特对佛罗伦萨事务没有话语权 |
[20:52] | His Holiness, | 教皇陛下 |
[20:53] | the Crusade and all those who support it… | 十字军和所有其支持者 |
[20:57] | can go fuck themselves! | 都他妈去死吧 |
[21:02] | Il Magnifico! | 殿下 |
[21:04] | I stand with you. | 我愿与您站在一起 |
[21:07] | Rome is our longest-standing enemy. | 罗马是与我们敌对最久的势力 |
[21:12] | You are right to distrust them. | 您不信任他们是对的 |
[21:14] | The Council… | 议会 |
[21:17] | has already voted! | 已经投票了 |
[21:20] | I am rescinding the order. | 那我就废除这一命令 |
[21:23] | Florence’s troops will withdraw from the Crusade immediately! | 佛罗伦萨军队将立刻撤出十字军 |
[21:27] | You have no authority here! | 你在这里没有权力 |
[21:34] | And who will challenge it? | 谁要挑战我 |
[21:38] | You… | 你吗 |
[21:40] | a man who draws his fortune from the Papal teat? | 从教皇的奶子里吸取自己财富的人吗 |
[21:45] | This is still a republic… | 这里仍是个共和国 |
[21:48] | despite attempts by your family to destroy it! | 尽管你们家多次企图毁掉它 |
[21:52] | By your philandering brother impregnating local whores! | 你那爱寻花问柳的弟弟给城中妓女留下野种 |
[21:57] | And your beloved Clarice bedding your own relation… | 你心爱的克拉丽斯 跟你家里人上床 |
[22:02] | leading our city into chaos! | 导致我们城市陷入混乱 |
[22:07] | Oh, my dear Lorenzo. | 亲爱的洛伦佐 |
[22:12] | Have you not heard? | 你还不知道吗 |
[22:15] | Oh, how embarrassing! | 真是太尴尬了 |
[22:40] | This is my fucking city! | 这是我的城市 |
[22:47] | And I will defend it at any cost! | 我会不惜一切代价保护它 |
[22:53] | I declare our independence from Rome… | 我宣布我们将从罗马 |
[22:57] | from the Church… | 从教会 |
[22:59] | from all of Italy! | 从整个意大利独立 |
[23:05] | From this day forth… | 今日起 |
[23:08] | Florence stands alone! | 佛罗伦萨将独立于世 |
[23:54] | Why did you lie to them? | 你为什么对他们撒谎 |
[23:57] | You’ve questioned me before, I know what you can do… | 你以前审过我 我知道你的本事 |
[24:02] | reached inside my head and found the truth. | 你能探进我脑子里 找到真相 |
[24:05] | We both know the Page isn’t on its way to Rome. | 我们都清楚残页并不是在去往罗马的路上 |
[24:11] | The Page is headed to Florence. | 残页是在往佛罗伦萨去 |
[24:14] | Well, then, I don’t understand. | 那我就不明白了 |
[24:18] | Why… | 为什么 |
[24:20] | Why would you protect me? | 你为什么要保护我 |
[24:23] | – It is not you I am protecting. – Then who? | -我保护的不是你 -那是谁 |
[24:32] | No? | 不会吧 |
[24:36] | Sophia? | 索菲娅 |
[24:38] | She’s your daughter, isn’t she? | 她是你女儿 是吗 |
[24:48] | One night, while I was trapped… | 我被囚期间 有一晚 |
[24:52] | I awoke to find her speaking to someone who wasn’t there. | 我醒来时发现她在对着空气讲话 |
[24:59] | She said her mother brought her messages | 她说她妈妈让她传递一则讯息 |
[25:01] | and that this particular message was for me. | 而且这条讯息是给我的 |
[25:04] | I asked you to take her to her brother. | 我叫你带她去找她哥哥 |
[25:11] | Leonardo and Sophia are brother and sister? | 列奥纳多和索菲娅是兄妹 |
[25:23] | Are they safe? | 他们安全吗 |
[25:27] | Wait, you don’t know, you can’t see them? | 等等 你不知道吗 你看不到他们吗 |
[25:29] | The information I receive, it is scattered. | 我能收到的 只是只言片语 |
[25:32] | I cannot keep watch over them both. | 我不能一直盯着他们两个 |
[25:36] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[25:38] | Why do you want to unite them now, after all this time? | 都过了这么久 你为什么要现在让他们相聚 |
[25:41] | It is the only way to save them. | 只有这样才能挽救他们 |
[25:51] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要信你 |
[26:00] | This is my punishment… | 这是我的惩罚 |
[26:03] | for refusing to sacrifice my children. | 因为我不肯牺牲自己的孩子 |
[26:06] | You’re not Sons of Mithras? | 你不是密特拉之子吗 |
[26:08] | I was once. | 我曾经是 |
[26:09] | They keep me alive only because they find me useful. | 他们还留着我的命 只不过因为发现我还有用 |
[26:14] | But they cannot punish me more than I have punished myself… | 但他们的惩罚不可能比我的自我谴责更甚 |
[26:19] | for not protecting Leonardo. | 因为我没能保护列奥纳多 |
[26:22] | That’s why you put Sophia in the convent… | 所以你才把索菲娅送进修道院 |
[26:26] | to keep her safe. | 为了保护她 |
[26:29] | Al-Rahim… | 阿拉西姆 |
[26:31] | your father… | 你父亲 |
[26:34] | they don’t even know she exists. | 他们根本不知道她的存在 |
[26:36] | Please… | 求你 |
[26:38] | help me keep it that way. | 千万别让他们发现了 |
[26:50] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[26:52] | Yeah, perhaps I should go in alone. | 我还是一个人进去吧 |
[26:54] | Do I appear that frail? | 你觉得我有那么脆弱吗 |
[26:56] | Then do not treat me as such. | 那就别这样待我 |
[27:04] | Well, fuck me! Maestro! | 我去 大师 |
[27:06] | What’s it today? | 今天要什么 |
[27:07] | Buzzin’ the honey-hole? Pokin’ the badger? | 捣蜂窝 戳獾 |
[27:10] | Tempting, that’s erm… | 真是诱人 |
[27:14] | That’s very tempting but… you know why we’re here. | 这真是非常诱人 但你知道我们为什么来 |
[27:21] | Okay, in you go. | 好吧 请进吧 |
[28:09] | I’m afraid Lorenzo does not wish to be interrupted. | 恐怕洛伦佐不希望人去打搅 |
[28:13] | Unless, of course, you intend to participate. | 除非您有意加入他们 |
[28:24] | Enough, enough. | 够了 够了 |
[28:26] | Enough. | 够了 |
[28:29] | Lorenzo. | 洛伦佐 |
[28:31] | What? | 干什么 |
[28:32] | You’re interrupting my grieving. | 你们打搅了我的哀悼 |
[28:37] | I can only imagine what you have been through | 我难以想象你的遭遇 |
[28:40] | and by the grace of God, survived. | 多亏上帝垂怜 才幸存了下来 |
[28:42] | I can assure you, | 我向您保证 |
[28:43] | God had nothing to do with it. | 那与上帝无关 |
[28:50] | Lorenzo, you have to support the Crusade. | 洛伦佐 你必须支持十字军 |
[28:54] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[28:57] | No. | 不 |
[28:59] | You scorn the very thing that offers Florence salvation. | 你在蔑视佛罗伦萨唯一的援手 |
[29:03] | After everything that the Turks have done to you and your family, | 土耳其人对你和你的家人犯下如此罪行 |
[29:06] | how can you abandon us? | 你怎么能抛弃我们 |
[29:15] | You see this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[29:17] | This is from Bernardo Baroncelli…of Siena. | 锡耶纳的贝尔纳多·巴龙切利留下的 |
[29:21] | This? | 这个呢 |
[29:22] | Francesco Pazzi of Tuscany, | 托斯卡纳的弗兰切斯科·帕奇 |
[29:25] | when he murdered my brother and | 是他杀了我弟弟 |
[29:27] | attempted to assassinate me at the behest of… | 还企图刺杀我时留下的 都是奉了 |
[29:33] | Pope Sixtus. | 西克斯特教皇的旨意 |
[29:36] | And these, these are courtesy of King Ferrante of Naples | 这些是那不勒斯国王费兰特 |
[29:40] | and his bastard son Alfonso… | 和他的私生子阿方索留下的 |
[29:45] | who only released me from | 而阿方索放我自由 |
[29:46] | my chains so that I might fight alongside him | 不过是为了让我跟他并肩作战 |
[29:48] | in defense of his city! | 保卫他的城市 |
[29:50] | So… So, tell me, please, | 那你告诉我 |
[29:52] | tell me… | 告诉我 |
[29:55] | who is Florence’s enemy? | 究竟谁是佛罗伦萨的敌人 |
[29:58] | Who is my enemy? | 谁是我的敌人 |
[30:03] | No, signora, I will not join your… | 不 夫人 我不能加入你们的 |
[30:08] | Crusade. | 十字军 |
[30:11] | I will fight for Florence as I have always done. | 我要像以往那样 自己为佛罗伦萨而战 |
[30:16] | Well, what do you think I’ve been doing? | 那你以为我都在做什么 |
[30:20] | I had to align with Sixtus, for fuck’s sake! | 我不得不跟西克斯特结盟啊 |
[30:23] | That was your mistake, not mine. | 那是你犯的错 跟我无关 |
[30:25] | An alliance with Rome is the only way we win! | 只有跟罗马结盟 我们才能赢 |
[30:28] | We cannot win! | 我们赢不了 |
[30:33] | We can only survive! | 我们只能求保命 |
[30:35] | And that is exactly what you will help me do. | 而你正要帮我做到这点 |
[30:37] | Your weapons will now defend Florence. | 你的武器现在将维护佛罗伦萨 |
[30:40] | No, Lo… | 不 洛 |
[30:41] | Lorenzo, those weapons are meant for the Crusade. | 洛伦佐 那些武器是造给十字军的 |
[30:43] | Not anymore. | 现在不行了 |
[30:44] | Lorenzo! | 洛伦佐 |
[30:49] | I want you… | 我要你 |
[30:51] | and your carnelevare… | 和你的狂欢队伍 |
[30:54] | out of my city now. | 都马上滚出我的城市 |
[31:00] | Madam Singh, have these unwanted guests removed from the premises. | 辛格夫人 把这些不速之客赶出这里 |
[31:05] | Oh, and er… | 还有 |
[31:08] | have your men confiscate everything from Da Vinci’s workshop. | 让你的人没收达·芬奇工作室里的一切 |
[31:13] | What? | 什么 |
[31:14] | Lo… Lorenzo, no, please. | 不 洛伦佐 别 求你 |
[31:18] | Look…you can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[31:20] | You have made your choice… brother. | 你已经做出了选择 兄弟 |
[31:28] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[31:50] | Please leave us. | 退下吧 |
[31:56] | I’m so sorry, Nico, I heard of your dismissal from court. | 真抱歉 尼克 我听说了你被逐出宫廷 |
[31:59] | You and Giulio are all that matter. | 你和朱利奥才是最重要的 |
[32:01] | Pack up your things. | 收拾东西 |
[32:03] | Vanessa, we must leave. | 温妮莎 我们得走了 |
[32:08] | And go where? | 去哪里 |
[32:09] | For now, we’ll stay with the Maestro. | 我们暂时住在大师那里 |
[32:12] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[32:14] | And then we… | 然后我们 |
[32:15] | We’ll get as far from Florence as we can. | 尽量远离佛罗伦萨 |
[32:18] | My father will give us money | 我父亲能给我们钱 |
[32:19] | and then we can find someplace to settle down. | 然后我们可以找个地方安顿下来 |
[32:25] | I can look after you and the baby. | 我可以照顾你和孩子 |
[32:31] | Nico, I can’t leave. | 尼克 我不能走 |
[32:38] | Lorenzo will never give up his heir. | 洛伦佐是绝不会放弃他的继承人的 |
[32:41] | And I’m not going anywhere without my son. | 我也不能抛下儿子 |
[32:45] | But you saw what Lorenzo did. | 但你看到洛伦佐做的事了 |
[32:47] | He beat a man to death right before our eyes. | 他在我们眼前活活打死了一个人 |
[32:51] | How can you stay here | 你怎么能待在这里 |
[32:51] | knowing that a monster sleeps in the next room? | 心知隔壁就睡着个禽兽 |
[32:54] | If that’s what I have to do for him, then so be it. | 如果我要为他忍受这个 那就这样吧 |
[33:02] | Please! | 求你 |
[33:06] | You must go before Lorenzo sees you in my chambers. | 你赶紧走吧 别让洛伦佐看见你进我房间 |
[33:41] | Fuck off! | 滚蛋 |
[33:55] | These designs are no use to me. | 这些设计对我毫无用处 |
[33:57] | Da Vinci has drafted them in code. | 达·芬奇的手稿是用密码写的 |
[34:07] | I asked the cooks to prepare your favorite. | 我叫厨子准备了你最喜欢的食物 |
[34:12] | Although, I admit, I did not know what to expect. | 不过 我承认 我并不知道会端上来什么 |
[34:21] | Lamb. | 羊肉 |
[34:22] | Where is my lamb? | 我的羊肉呢 |
[34:24] | Pour Il Magnifico’s wine and then you may leave us. | 给殿下倒酒 然后就下去吧 |
[34:52] | If you keep up that pace, you’ll make yourself ill. | 你这样下去要闹出病的 |
[35:09] | What is it that you want? | 你想要什么 |
[35:12] | ‘Twas a long day. I wanted to make sure we had a chance to talk. | 你今天很忙 我想找机会跟你谈谈 |
[35:20] | You disapprove of my actions? | 你不赞成我的行动吗 |
[35:23] | No. | 不是 |
[35:24] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[35:26] | Well, we’ve been friends for a long time, I’ll… | 我们做了很久的朋友了 我 |
[35:30] | I’ll miss his company. | 我会想念他的 |
[35:32] | Councilman Cellini? | 切利尼议员吗 |
[35:34] | Signor Machiavelli! | 是马基雅弗利先生 |
[35:36] | Cellini was an obnoxious prick | 切利尼是个烦人的混蛋 |
[35:37] | whose loyalty to Rome was as disgusting as it was unwise. | 他对罗马的忠诚不仅愚蠢更是令人生厌 |
[35:40] | I shall not miss him. | 我绝不会想念他的 |
[35:43] | Admittedly, your actions were extreme. | 当然 你的行为的确太极端 |
[35:45] | But these are extreme times. | 但如今也是非常时期 |
[35:50] | Machiavelli, eh? | 马基雅弗利啊 |
[35:54] | He’s Da Vinci’s charge, is he not? | 他不是达·芬奇的跟班吗 |
[35:57] | He provided a much-needed counsel in your absence. | 你不在时 他给了我很必要的建议 |
[35:59] | Still… | 但是 |
[36:01] | you deserve more esteemed company than that of a child. | 你身边该有比那小娃娃更受人尊敬的幕僚 |
[36:05] | Did you not consider me a child before you left for Naples? | 你去那不勒斯前 不也视我为孩子吗 |
[36:13] | Nico and I were both against the Crusade. | 尼克和我都是反对十字军的 |
[36:18] | All evidence to the contrary. | 但证据显示并非如此 |
[36:21] | I lack your fortitude. | 我不如你那般刚毅 |
[36:24] | But my stance shifted after much deliberation. | 但我也是经深思熟虑才转变了立场 |
[36:27] | It must’ve been difficult… | 肯定很难吧 |
[36:30] | with even Da Vinci on their side. | 毕竟达·芬奇都在他们那边 |
[36:34] | You were in an impossible position | 你身处万难的境地 |
[36:36] | and you did what you thought was best. | 你做了你认为最好的选择 |
[36:41] | So you’re not… | 那么你不 |
[36:44] | angry? | 生气吗 |
[36:47] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[36:53] | You’re more like your brother than I realized. | 你比我想的更像你弟弟 |
[36:57] | My brother was a better man than I. | 我弟弟比我好多了 |
[37:02] | He did not have to carry your burdens. | 他并没有肩负你那样的重担 |
[37:05] | I suppose not. | 或许是吧 |
[37:09] | Your lamb, Il Magnifico. | 您的羊肉 殿下 |
[37:15] | They did not forget. | 他们没忘 |
[37:18] | Say what you will of my brother. | 不管你怎么说我弟弟 |
[37:20] | I envy his taste in women. | 我嫉妒他对女人的品位 |
[37:23] | A keen eye, I clearly do not possess. | 显然是比我有眼光 |
[37:26] | For all of Clarice’s sins, never doubt that she loved you. | 不管克拉丽斯做过什么 绝不要怀疑她对你的爱 |
[37:38] | You remind me of her. | 你让我想起了她 |
[37:41] | Strong-willed, | 意志顽强 |
[37:43] | unafraid to offer your mind in the face of opposition. | 不怕在反对声中表达自己的看法 |
[37:50] | I will say or do whatever I need | 为保护儿子 我会说一切必要的话 |
[37:52] | to protect my son. | 做一切必要之事 |
[37:54] | My only concern is for your nephew and Florence. | 我只关心你的侄子和佛罗伦萨 |
[37:57] | As is mine. | 我也一样 |
[38:36] | The Crusade is done. | 十字军完蛋了 |
[38:38] | City states are dropping | 佛罗伦萨一退出 |
[38:39] | like flies now that Florence has pulled out. | 各个城邦也都纷纷退出 |
[38:40] | Even if you manage to recreate all your designs, | 就算你能重绘出你所有的设计 |
[38:41] | who in bloody hell’s gonna wield them? | 又有谁能来使用它们呢 |
[38:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:48] | You couldn’t wait for Nico to get back? | 你就不能等尼克回来吗 |
[38:49] | It’d be great for someone to bear witness to these declarations. | 能有人看到这片狼藉也好 |
[38:52] | Lately… | 最近 |
[38:55] | your instincts have been right… | 你的直觉都很准 |
[38:58] | more often than mine. | 比我的准得多 |
[39:03] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[39:08] | Are you dying? | 莫非你命不久矣 |
[39:13] | Even with my weapons… | 就算有我的武器 |
[39:16] | ..We don’t stand a chance against the Ottoman Army. | 我们也根本敌不过奥斯曼大军 |
[39:20] | We don’t have the manpower. | 我们没有那个人力 |
[39:23] | Oh, fuck this! | 去他的吧 |
[39:26] | Shit! | 该死 |
[39:37] | Take what’s left. | 带上剩下的东西 |
[39:40] | And just get somewhere safe… | 去个安全的地方吧 |
[39:44] | while you still can. | 趁现在还有机会 |
[39:51] | And what of you? | 那你呢 |
[39:52] | I will follow the Pageant of Arms to Rome, | 我会跟随军械展去罗马 |
[39:57] | see if anything can be salvaged of our cause. | 看看能不能再挽回点什么 |
[39:59] | Right, no. | 好吧 不行 |
[40:00] | If it means losing everyone I love, I’m not going anywhere. | 如果要失去所有人我爱的人 我哪也不去 |
[40:02] | Zo, there is nothing more for you to do here. | 泽洛 你在这里做不了什么了 |
[40:04] | I am not running away. | 我不会逃走的 |
[40:14] | And you’re not going to Rome. | 而且你不能去罗马 |
[40:18] | We may not have the manpower. | 我们虽然没有人手 |
[40:22] | But I know of one man powerful enough | 但我知道一个人 他足够强大 |
[40:26] | to turn the tide in our favor. | 可以扭转局势 |
[40:28] | Zo… God! | 泽洛 天呐 |
[40:29] | – I cannot take on… – Absolutely not you, shithead. | -我不能… -当然不是你了 笨蛋 |
[40:38] | I can’t believe I’m about to suggest this. | 真不敢相信我要提出这样的建议 |
[40:42] | Zo? | 泽洛 |
[40:46] | Vlad. | 弗拉德 |
[40:49] | Vl… | 弗拉 |
[40:50] | – Vlad? Vlad. – Vlad. Vlad. | -弗拉德 -弗拉德 |
[40:53] | Son of Dracul. | 龙王弗拉德 |
[40:54] | Ruler of the Order of the Dragon, Prince of fucking darkness. | 龙骑士团之主 黑暗王子 |
[40:57] | And the man that… that you stole from… | 那个你偷过他东西 |
[41:00] | and I poisoned and we set fire to | 我给他下过毒 我们一起把他烧了 |
[41:02] | and we pushed him out of a window. | 然后推出了窗外的人 |
[41:03] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -对 -是他 |
[41:05] | I didn’t say it was a perfect plan. | 我可没说这是个完美的计划 |
[41:06] | Even if he is alive | 就算他还活着 |
[41:07] | and he doesn’t slit our throats on sight… | 而且不会一看见我们就割了我们的喉咙 |
[41:12] | ..What exactly is our pitch? | 我们究竟要跟他说什么 |
[41:14] | The Ottomans stole his armor. | 奥斯曼人偷了他的盔甲 |
[41:19] | You get the armor’s secrets, | 你能探到盔甲的秘密 |
[41:21] | and the Crusade gets the man who made it. | 造盔甲的人能帮十字军 |
[41:25] | Inimicus inimici Mei amicus meus est. | 敌人的敌人是我的朋友 |
[41:28] | – The enemy of my enemy… – Is my friend. Zo… | -敌人的敌人 -是我的朋友 泽洛 |
[41:33] | That might work. | 这或许行得通 |
[41:51] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[41:53] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[41:56] | Surely I’ve played a part in our current circumstance? | 我对目前的形式总是有一定责任的 |
[42:02] | Lorenzo’s people always believed him | 洛伦佐的人民一直相信他 |
[42:06] | to be a fair and just leader. | 是个公正公平的领袖 |
[42:09] | The Turks turned him into a tyrant, not you. | 是土耳其人把他变成了暴君 不是你 |
[42:15] | Regardless, our Crusade lies in ruins. | 不管怎样 我们的十字军要破灭了 |
[42:18] | We’ve lost Siena… | 我们已经失去了锡耶纳 |
[42:21] | ..Venice. | 威尼斯 |
[42:25] | How are we to move forward? | 我们还要如何前进 |
[42:29] | One foot in front of the other. | 一步一步地向前 |
[42:32] | We shall find a way. | 我们能找到办法的 |
[42:35] | The Crusade is alive as long as we are. | 只要我们还在 十字军就没完 |
[42:41] | And Lorenzo will be left to watch | 洛伦佐将留下看着 |
[42:44] | as his beloved Florence burns. | 他心爱的佛罗伦萨烧成灰烬 |
[42:50] | “Though our sins are like scarlet, | 我们的罪虽如朱红 |
[42:53] | they shall be as white as snow. | 必变得白如雪 |
[42:57] | Though they are red as crimson, | 虽红如丹颜 |
[42:59] | they shall be like wool.” | 必白如羊毛[《以赛亚书》] |
[43:01] | If the Lord can forgive us our trespasses, | 若主能原谅我们的罪 |
[43:04] | we can forgive Lorenzo… | 我们也能原谅洛伦佐 |
[43:07] | as I have forgiven you. | 就像我原谅了你 |
[43:14] | I… | 我 |
[43:15] | I do not deserve such kindness. | 我配不上如此善意 |
[43:24] | I do not deserve you. | 我配不上你 |
[44:03] | Lucrezia? Lucrezia? | 卢奎西娅 卢奎西娅 |
[44:05] | – What? What is it? – The Crusade’s in jeopardy. | -怎么 怎么了 -十字军遭遇危机 |
[44:08] | He’s leaving Florence. | 他要离开佛罗伦萨了 |
[44:10] | Leonardo? | 列奥纳多吗 |
[44:12] | My children will not meet. | 我的孩子不会碰面了 |
[44:15] | Without each other, they face unspeakable horrors. | 不能相见 他们将面临可怕的命运 |
[44:18] | Can you not appear to him as you did to Sophia? | 你不能像对索菲娅那样出现在他面前吗 |
[44:20] | He doesn’t trust me. He will not listen. | 他不信任我 他不肯听 |
[44:30] | There may be another way. | 或许有别的办法 |
[44:32] | You must warn him. | 你得警告他 |
[44:36] | Right, these are re-creations of the designs Lorenzo confiscated. | 好了 这是重绘的被洛伦佐没收的设计 |
[44:42] | Unlike my originals, those aren’t written in code, | 跟我的原稿不同 这些并没采用密码 |
[44:44] | so your engineers should be able to begin assembly immediately. | 你的工程师应该能马上开始组装武器 |
[44:50] | Then you’ll not be traveling with us? | 那么你是不打算跟我们同行了 |
[44:51] | No. I intend to take a short detour. | 不 我要绕个路 |
[44:54] | We need to supplement our ranks. | 我们得补充人手 |
[44:56] | I hope to enlist the Order of the Dragon. | 我希望能让龙骑士团加入我们 |
[45:00] | – I don’t need to tell you… – No, you don’t. | -不用我告诉你 -是不用 |
[45:04] | Can I at least offer you an escort? | 至少让我派人护送你吧 |
[45:08] | We can spare a few men. | 我们还是能抽出几个人的 |
[45:09] | No, that… That may send the wrong message. | 不 那可能会发出错误的讯号 |
[45:12] | Maestro? | 大师 |
[45:17] | Not exactly the Swiss Guard. | 可不比瑞士卫队 |
[45:20] | Better. | 比他们更好 |
[45:21] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[45:36] | Enough chatter! | 别闲聊了 |
[45:39] | Let us leave this wretched city. | 我们赶紧离开这该死的城市 |
[45:51] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[45:53] | I will see you in Rome. | 我们罗马见 |
[46:07] | And we’re certain he’s all right? | 我们确定他没事了吗 |
[46:08] | Physically, yes. | 身体是没事了 |
[46:11] | But I can’t count for the emotional toil. | 但感情方面就不好说了 |
[46:17] | You found it? | 你找到了 |
[46:18] | Yep, tossed out with Lorenzo’s kitchen scraps. | 嗯 跟洛伦佐的残羹冷炙一起丢了出来 |
[46:21] | Nico had to wade through a mountain of cabbage. | 尼克在一山的卷心菜里翻出来的 |
[46:23] | Yeah, sorry about the smell. | 是啊 这味儿真是抱歉了 |
[46:24] | Yeah, you absolutely stink! | 是啊 你臭死了 |
[46:33] | I’m glad to have you back, both of you. | 我很高兴你们回来了 你们两个 |
[46:37] | It’s good to be needed. | 很高兴你需要我 |
[47:08] | One day, you will open your eyes, signora. | 终有一日 你会开眼的 夫人 |
[47:11] | And what will I see? | 我会看到什么 |
[47:12] | That tyranny is brutal and lonely. | 暴政的残忍和寡助 |
[47:15] | Especially for those who serve the tyrant. | 尤其对那些助纣为虐的人 |
[48:56] | ‘Leonardo?’ | 列奥纳多 |
[48:59] | ‘Leonardo?’ | 列奥纳多 |
[49:06] | Leonardo? | 列奥纳多 |
[49:11] | Leonardo? I’m here. | 列奥纳多 我在这儿 |
[49:15] | Leonardo? | 列奥纳多 |
[49:17] | I’m here… I’m here… I’m here. | 我在这儿 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[49:25] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[49:36] | Am I dreaming? | 我在做梦吗 |
[49:38] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也这么想呢 |
[49:48] | How do I know this isn’t a trick? | 我怎么知道这不是诡计 |
[50:05] | Even if you’re only in my head, I don’t care. | 就算你只是在我脑子里 我也不管 |
[50:14] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[50:16] | I have a message… | 我有口信给你 |
[50:20] | from your mother. | 来自你母亲的 |
[50:25] | What? | 什么 |
[50:27] | Well…where is she? Are you with her? | 她在哪 你跟她在一起吗 |
[50:30] | I know you don’t trust her. | 我知道你不信任她 |
[50:33] | But I do, so I need you to trust me. | 但我信她 所以你要相信我 |
[50:36] | Everything I’m about to tell you is the truth. | 我要告诉你的话都是真的 |
[50:41] | There’s a girl…Sophia. | 有个女孩 索菲娅 |
[50:44] | She has the Page, Leo. | 残页在她手里 列奥 |
[50:48] | – The Pa… The Page? – Yes. | -残页 -是的 |
[50:52] | From the Book of Leaves? | 《叶之书》里的 |
[50:54] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[50:56] | She’s your sister. | 她是你妹妹 |
[51:00] | She’s in danger. | 她有危险 |
[51:02] | And so are you. | 你也有危险 |
[51:04] | You need to find her before it’s too late. | 你得赶快找到她 否则就太晚了 |
[51:10] | – My mother told you this? – Yes. | -我母亲告诉你的 -是的 |
[51:13] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[51:18] | I found the Page for you. | 我为你找到了残页 |
[51:23] | Your mother said the Crusade would be hopeless without it. | 你母亲说 没有残页 十字军毫无希望 |
[51:28] | Save Sophia. Get the Page. | 救下索菲娅 拿到残页 |
[51:32] | You are the only one who can save us now. | 现在只有你能救我们了 |
[52:18] | Zo, Zo, Zo. It’s me. | 泽洛 泽洛 是我 |
[52:21] | Look…I have to leave. | 听我说 我得走了 |
[52:25] | All right? | 好吗 |
[52:26] | What? Where the fuck are you going? | 什么 你要去哪 |
[52:28] | I er… | 我 |
[52:33] | I received a message. | 收到了一则讯息 |
[52:37] | In the middle of bloody nowhere? | 在这前不着村后不着店的地方吗 |
[52:40] | It was Lucrezia. | 是来自卢奎西娅 |
[52:44] | She appeared to me. | 她出现了 |
[52:46] | What do you mean, she appeared? | 那什么意思 |
[52:48] | She said I have to go home. | 她说我得回家 |
[52:50] | Back to Vinci, where it all started. | 回芬奇 一切开始的地方 |
[52:55] | I know it sounds strange. | 我知道这听起来很怪 |
[52:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:58] | It’s fucking insane, that’s what it is. | 简直是疯了 |
[53:03] | You have to go. | 你去吧 |
[53:05] | – Come with me. – There’s no time. | -跟我一起来吧 -没时间了 |
[53:06] | They’re expecting us in Rome. | 他们还在罗马等着我们 |
[53:08] | Nico and I can handle Vlad. | 我和尼克去对付弗拉德吧 |
[53:11] | – Zo… – We’ve been friends a long time, Leo. | -泽洛 -我们做了很久的朋友了 列奥 |
[53:13] | I know how this works. I know it will work… | 我了解这种事 我知道会成功的 |
[53:16] | somehow. | 反正会的 |
[53:21] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[53:38] | You’ll need the armor. | 你需要这盔甲 |
[53:43] | See you in Rome. | 罗马见 |
[53:46] | Well…yeah. | 嗯 |
[53:51] | – First round’s on me. – Yeah. | -第一轮我请 -嗯 |
[54:07] | ‘I don’t… I don’t understand.’ | 我不明白 |
[54:10] | I thought I was supposed to go to Florence. | 我不是要去佛罗伦萨吗 |
[54:11] | ‘It is not safe there. You must go to Vinci instead.’ | 那里现在不安全了 你得改去芬奇 |
[54:15] | – How will I find him? – He will find you. | -我怎么找到他 -他会找到你 |
[54:19] | Your brother will protect you. You will protect each other. | 你哥哥会保护你 你们会保护彼此 |
[54:22] | My brother? Leonardo? | 我哥哥 列奥纳多 |
[54:24] | Sophia, please. | 索菲娅 求你 |
[54:26] | You must… | 你必须 |