时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | We are the horns of the Increate. | 吾乃先世界而在的角神 |
[00:25] | We shall not fear the speaker of lies. | 我们无惧谎言 |
[00:36] | We shall not be deceived. | 我们不容欺骗 |
[00:39] | We are one. We shall not… | 我们是一体 我们不容… |
[00:58] | Why have I been forsaken? | 为何弃我于不顾 |
[01:00] | You are the Monster of Italy. | 你是意大利恶魔 |
[01:08] | Everyone is hunting for you. | 所有人都在追杀你 |
[01:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:14] | They want to kill you. | 他们想杀死你 |
[01:21] | But I… | 但是我 |
[01:24] | I… I… | 我 我 |
[01:28] | want… | 想要 |
[01:39] | But I want to cure you. | 我想要治好你 |
[03:01] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[03:08] | That’s the first lucid thing you’ve said for hours. | 这是几小时来你说的第一句清醒的话 |
[03:14] | Yet it is strangely comforting to know | 不过 得知我的老对头还在那儿 |
[03:17] | my old rival’s still in there. | 我却意外地感到欣慰 |
[03:23] | Somewhere. | 在某个地方 |
[03:24] | – Was I drugged? – Sedated. | -你给我下了药 -镇定剂 |
[03:27] | You left me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[03:29] | You were poisoned, as was I, by the Labyrinth. | 你和我一样 都被迷宫下了毒 |
[03:31] | But I’m working on an antidote. | 不过我正在研制解药 |
[03:44] | Release me immediately. | 立刻放了我 |
[03:48] | No. I can’t do that. | 不 我不能这么做 |
[03:51] | It’s for your own safety. | 为了你的安全 |
[03:55] | And the safety of Florence. | 还有佛罗伦萨的安全 |
[03:56] | I am no longer your enemy. | 我不再是你的敌人 |
[03:58] | How many times must I prove it to you? | 到底要我向你证明几次 |
[04:00] | You are at one with the Labyrinth. | 你与迷宫同心 |
[04:05] | Leonardo… what are you speaking of? | 列奥纳多 你在说什么 |
[04:09] | I speak of your lies. | 我在说你的谎言 |
[04:12] | I speak of your Labyrinth. | 我在说你的迷宫 |
[04:16] | Of… of the… | 还有… |
[04:18] | the damned Sons of Mithras. | 该死的密特拉之子 |
[04:22] | I’m speaking of the Turks. | 我在说土耳其人 |
[04:24] | Of the so-called Pope Sixtus. | 所谓的教皇西克斯特 |
[04:27] | Of any and all who demand blind allegiance | 以及所有要求人们盲目效忠 |
[04:29] | whilst at the same time | 同时又 |
[04:30] | claiming the name of God as license to destroy. | 以上帝之名行毁灭之事的组织 |
[04:33] | A God that I’m not even sure exists. | 一个我都不确定是否存在的上帝 |
[04:38] | But if he does… | 可如果上帝真的存在 |
[04:41] | ..he would be horrified at what’s being perpetrated in his image. | 他一定会震惊于借他之名施行的恐怖 |
[05:15] | I feel your loss, Signorina. | 我对此事深表同情 夫人 |
[05:18] | I know Captain Dragonetti was a wise and powerful ally of yours. | 我知道德拉戈内蒂队长是您智慧而强力的盟友 |
[05:22] | But the Turks will continue to spread terror | 但土耳其人仍会继续散播恐惧 |
[05:25] | unless we fight back. | 除非我们反击 |
[05:28] | We must be united. | 我们必须结盟 |
[05:30] | Florence is honoring her obligation to host the festival. | 佛罗伦萨正在履行举办庆典的义务 |
[05:34] | But that is the extent of our commitment. | 但这也是我们所能承诺的极限了 |
[05:42] | We live dangerous lives, in dangerous times. | 世事危急 你我皆身处险境 |
[05:46] | To survive, you need allies. | 为了生存 您需要盟友 |
[05:49] | Isolation will only ensure Florence’s destruction. | 孤军奋战只会导致佛罗伦萨的灭亡 |
[05:53] | You are in a position of power, Signorina. | 您手握重权 夫人 |
[05:57] | I suggest you use it. | 我建议您使用它 |
[05:59] | No amount of money or power can guarantee one’s safety. | 再多的金钱与权势也保证不了一个人的安全 |
[06:03] | In fact, the more I have, the less safe I feel. | 事实上我拥有的越多 就越没有安全感 |
[06:07] | All I want is for Giulio to have a happy, peaceful life. | 我只希望朱利奥能过幸福平静的生活 |
[06:14] | There can be no peace… | 国民遭受如此苦难 |
[06:16] | while others endure such pain. | 不可能会有平静 |
[06:23] | As a mother, your life is no longer your own. | 作为一名母亲 您的生命不再属于您自己 |
[06:28] | It belongs to your child. | 它属于您的孩子 |
[06:32] | But you are also the new Mother of Florence. | 但您同时还是佛罗伦萨的新国母 |
[06:37] | Do not ignore your people. | 不要无视您的子民 |
[06:42] | Let us take the fight to the Turks… | 就让我们对土耳其人发动战争 |
[06:45] | and drive them from our happy home. | 把他们赶出我们的幸福家园 |
[06:51] | Now, tell me… | 跟我说说 |
[06:52] | while I have you… | 趁你还在这儿 |
[06:54] | do you believe in free will? | 你相信自由意志吗 |
[06:57] | Playing God, are we now, Da Vinci? | 要扮演上帝吗 达·芬奇 |
[07:00] | Well, a lesser God, maybe. | 或许比神微小一些 |
[07:04] | But if I created something as diabolical as a human being… | 但如果我创造了人类这般残忍的造物 |
[07:09] | the last thing I’d do is | 我最不愿做的就是 |
[07:10] | give it the power to choose between good and evil. | 赋予他们选择善恶的权力 |
[07:14] | Now, that…is the genius of Our Lord. | 这…正是造物主的天才之处 |
[07:19] | Unlike the bird in the sky and the beast in the field, | 不同于空中的鸟和原野上的野兽 |
[07:23] | we must make a choice. | 我们必须做选择 |
[07:27] | Saint or sinner. | 做个圣徒或罪人 |
[07:30] | So you are saying that we are capable of both great deeds… | 所以你的意思是 我们既会做善事 |
[07:34] | and terrible acts? | 也会犯恶行 |
[07:38] | And you clearly believe I’ve made the darker choice. | 显然你坚信我做了邪恶的选择 |
[07:42] | Again, I ask… What do you accuse me of? | 我再问一次 你指控我犯了什么罪行 |
[07:46] | Well, my current theory | 我现有的观点是 |
[07:48] | is that you have become the physical manifestation | 你经变成了 |
[07:52] | of man’s eternal inner struggle between good and evil. | 人类内心中善恶永和挣扎的活生生的例子 |
[07:59] | You see, one part of you seeks piety. | 你瞧 一半寻求虔诚 |
[08:04] | The other’s a killer. | 另一半则是个凶手 |
[08:08] | I’m the physical… | 我成了一个… |
[08:14] | And um… | 那好 |
[08:16] | who do you claim I’ve killed? | 你说我都杀了谁 |
[08:19] | Well, in Rome… | 在罗马 |
[08:20] | Cardinal Rodrigo. | 罗德里戈枢机主教 |
[08:24] | And the poor bathhouse proprietor. | 那个可怜的浴池老板 |
[08:26] | And Clarice Orsini. | 还有克拉丽斯·奥尔西尼 |
[08:30] | And in Florence, Captain Dragonetti of the Officers of the Night. | 在佛罗伦萨 夜巡队队长德拉戈内蒂 |
[08:34] | I… I didn’t. | 我 我没有 |
[08:36] | You are the killer I described. | 你就是我描述的那个杀手 |
[08:40] | The pious man… | 一个虔诚的人 |
[08:42] | who kills with regret… | 心怀忏悔地杀戮 |
[08:44] | and then exhibits his victims as works of religious art. | 然后将他的受害者摆放成宗教艺术品 |
[08:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[08:53] | Wh… | 为 |
[08:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:01] | Why have I done this? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[09:05] | For the glory of the Labyrinth, I suppose. | 为了迷宫的荣耀 我猜 |
[09:07] | No, no, no. I… | 不不不 我… |
[09:09] | I have never killed at their behest. | 我从未听命于他们而杀人 |
[09:12] | No, the Labyrinth seeks to make all men pious | 不对 迷宫寻求让所有人 |
[09:14] | to be of one mind before God. | 同心共志 敬奉上帝 |
[09:17] | You see? | 你明白了吗 |
[09:19] | Faith… | 信仰 |
[09:23] | somehow… | 不知怎么地 |
[09:26] | has made you a sinner. | 将你变成了一名罪人 |
[09:31] | The Architect said… | 建筑师说过 |
[09:34] | resistance can take many forms. | 抗拒有多种形式 |
[09:37] | When I… When I was under their influence… | 我在他们影响下的生活 |
[09:42] | I made touch with an… | 接触到了 |
[09:46] | another…another world, another reality… | 另一个世界 另一种现实 |
[09:50] | born of my resistance. | 一个由我的抗拒而生的世界 |
[09:54] | But yours… yours was different. | 但你的抗拒大不相同 |
[09:57] | ‘Cause it caused you to act out… | 它导致你去 |
[10:02] | ..to kill. | 杀人 |
[10:04] | I… | 我 |
[10:05] | I… | 我 |
[10:07] | I have doubted their instruction. | 我对他们的指示藏有怀疑 |
[10:12] | I have questioned their motives. I… | 也质疑过他们的动机 |
[10:15] | I’ve re… | 我曾 |
[10:19] | I am not one. | 我与他们不是一体 |
[10:23] | I never was. | 从来都不是 |
[10:26] | My heart… must be so black… | 我的心 一定非常阴暗 |
[10:31] | my soul so riven with cruelty… | 我的灵魂因残忍而破碎 |
[10:36] | I cannot be saved. | 我无法获得救赎 |
[10:39] | Well, you saved me. Didn’t you? | 你救了我 不是吗 |
[10:47] | After all we’d been through, I… | 一起经历了那么多 我… |
[10:53] | I could not watch you die. | 我不能眼睁睁看着你死 |
[10:59] | Well… | 那么… |
[11:02] | Then the Riario I know… | 我认识的那个利拉奥 |
[11:06] | is still in there. | 仍然在那儿 |
[11:08] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[11:11] | I can heal you. | 我能治愈你 |
[11:13] | Body and soul. | 无论身体还是灵魂 |
[11:16] | We can eliminate the sinner. | 我们可以除掉那个罪人 |
[11:31] | I will not be so easy to dispatch, | 我可没那么容易被干掉 |
[11:34] | you sick son of a whore. | 你个婊子养的 |
[11:37] | I don’t want to harm you. | 我不是要伤害你 |
[11:39] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[11:42] | Your help is to blame for all this. | 这一切都是因为你的帮助 |
[11:47] | You infected him with your enlightened ideas | 你那些文明开化的说法污染了他 |
[11:50] | and introduced him to guilt, shame, remorse. | 给他带去了内疚 羞耻 懊悔 |
[11:54] | Riddled him with confusion. | 害得他心智混乱 |
[11:58] | I refuse to suffer his pathetic whimpering any longer. | 我不要再忍受他可怜巴巴的呜咽 |
[12:05] | I will crush this worm inside me, | 我要碾死体内的小虫子 |
[12:08] | then wring the sacred life out of your damned throat, | 然后掐住你该死的喉咙 要了你的命 |
[12:12] | Leonardo Da Vinci. | 列奥纳多·达·芬奇 |
[12:19] | Yes… I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[12:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:26] | – Yes, I’ll tell her. – Sophia? | -是 我会告诉她 -索菲娅 |
[12:29] | Oh. I’m sorry. I woke you. | 抱歉 我吵醒你了 |
[12:31] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[12:34] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[12:39] | I was talking to my mother. | 我在跟母亲说话 |
[12:45] | I sound a bit mad, but… | 听起来有点疯 可是… |
[12:48] | Sometimes she appears to me. | 有时候她会出现 |
[12:52] | Doesn’t sound mad. | 一点都不疯 |
[12:55] | – When did she…? – Oh, she’s not dead. | -她是何时… -噢 她还活着 |
[12:58] | She’s… | 她… |
[13:01] | I’m not entirely sure. | 我也不确定 |
[13:05] | I… I can’t actually see her. | 我…我并不是真的看到她 |
[13:09] | She speaks to me, in my mind. | 她跟我说话 在我脑子里 |
[13:23] | Here. | 来 |
[13:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:29] | Get some sleep. | 睡一会儿 |
[13:31] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[13:33] | I do believe you. | 我相信你 |
[13:35] | What does she say? | 她说了什么 |
[13:39] | She had a message. | 她有个消息 |
[13:42] | For you. | 给你的 |
[13:44] | She said you must take me to him. | 她说你必须带我去找他 |
[13:47] | To Leonardo Da Vinci. | 找列奥纳多·达·芬奇 |
[14:05] | The essence of poison arrow frog venom. | 箭毒蛙毒液中提取的精华 |
[14:18] | Oh, that’s nasty stuff. | 真是恶心 |
[14:20] | If I add that to the charcoal suspension, | 如果将其添加到碳粉中 |
[14:22] | that should speed the process. | 可以加速这一过程 |
[14:24] | He admires you, you know. | 你瞧 他欣赏你 |
[14:29] | The worm inside me. | 我体内的小虫子 |
[14:34] | He envies your conviction. | 他嫉妒你的坚定 |
[14:37] | The, uh, the ease with which you make your choices. | 还有做选择时的轻松 |
[14:42] | But I see through you, Da Vinci. | 但我看透了你 达·芬奇 |
[14:47] | I know your conviction is hollow. | 我知道你的坚定徒有其表 |
[14:54] | Your passion hides your fear. | 激情掩饰了恐惧 |
[14:56] | Your fear that you have already lost your struggle. | 你害怕自己的挣扎已是徒劳 |
[15:00] | Shall I elaborate? | 需要我细说吗 |
[15:03] | Please. | 求之不得 |
[15:06] | I think you’d appreciate a righteous kill, | 我认为你喜欢正当杀人 |
[15:09] | enjoy the sight of a gutted soul, still alive… | 喜欢看到开膛破肚却没死的人 |
[15:15] | heart beating… | 心还在跳 |
[15:18] | lungs inflating… | 双肺一起 |
[15:22] | and deflating. | 一伏 |
[15:24] | Then, as the blood spills, the rhythm eases, | 随着鲜血涌出 呼吸的节奏放慢 |
[15:28] | death rattles… | 哀鸣声声 |
[15:30] | And for their last living act on earth, | 他们临死前最后的举动 |
[15:33] | the sinners… | 那些罪人 |
[15:36] | They shit their pants. | 就是屎尿横流 |
[15:46] | Even your beloved Clarice Orsini. | 连你爱慕的克拉丽丝·奥尔西尼也一样 |
[15:54] | I released her… | 我帮她解脱了 |
[15:56] | with the sweet cut of my blade. | 用刀温柔地一割 |
[16:07] | That was lovely. | 真不错 |
[16:11] | Sadly, you’ll be gone soon enough. | 遗憾的是 你很快就要消失了 |
[16:15] | The worm, as you call him, will survive. | 你所谓的小虫子会活下来 |
[16:17] | Uh-oh. I hear doubt in your voice. | 噢 听起来你并不确定 |
[16:21] | You know I’m too strong to be erased by alchemy. | 你知道我很强大 炼金术无法抹掉我 |
[16:24] | I will die when the worm does, | 小虫子死时我才会死 |
[16:26] | in a pool of our own shit. | 死在我们的一摊屎尿里 |
[16:30] | It’s an aberration of the mind. | 这是心智失常而已 |
[16:37] | You know, you’re nothing more. | 这话说的正是你自己 |
[16:39] | You’re a product of… some twisted chemistry. | 你是…某种扭曲的化学变化的产物 |
[16:42] | Are you afraid of the truth, Da Vinci? | 你害怕事实吗 达·芬奇 |
[16:44] | – Am I too much… – No. | -我是不是太像… -不 |
[16:46] | The dark mirror to your own war within? | 你内心激烈争斗的黑暗映像呢 |
[16:49] | I never fear the truth. Even from the mouth of liars. | 我从不畏惧事实 即便出自骗子口中 |
[16:53] | Oh, well, let’s get to the truth, then. | 那我们就说事实吧 |
[16:56] | What did you learn from Otranto? | 你从奥特朗托事件学到了什么 |
[17:13] | I designed defensive weapons, to protect Florence. | 我设计防御武器 保护佛罗伦萨 |
[17:21] | Truth, Da Vinci. | 说事实 达·芬奇 |
[17:25] | Leonardo… | 列奥纳多 |
[17:27] | Can I call you Leo? | 我可以叫你列奥吗 |
[17:30] | Did you um… | 你是否… |
[17:33] | Did you secretly relish the sight of your creations | 当你看到自己设计的武器大发神威之时 |
[17:37] | doing what you designed them for? | 你是否暗自得意呢 |
[17:39] | Killing. Slaughtering. Maiming. | 杀戮 屠杀 残害 |
[17:43] | A bombard has no morality, no motive. | 炮弹没有道德 没有动机 |
[17:47] | It is simply a tool designed for a purpose. | 只是为了特定目的而设计的工具 |
[17:51] | – My weapons were stolen. – Your designs, nevertheless. | -我的武器被盗用了 -但仍然出自你的设计 |
[17:57] | Tell me, what… | 说说看 |
[17:59] | What manner of man can dream up such… | 什么样的人能设计出如此 |
[18:04] | efficient devices of mass murder? | 高效的杀人机器呢 |
[18:08] | Remember, it was the worm | 记住 是小虫子 |
[18:09] | who first recognized your genius for destruction. | 最先认可你天才的破坏能力 |
[18:13] | Men like us… | 我们这样的人 |
[18:16] | Our inspiration comes not from heaven. | 我们的灵感不是来自天堂 |
[18:22] | We do the Devil’s work. | 我们行魔鬼之事 |
[18:28] | We are hardly the same. | 我们根本不一样 |
[18:30] | – You said we were. – When? | -你亲口说过我们相像 -什么时候 |
[18:32] | You said you saw in my work the soul of an artist. | 你说你在我的作品中看到了艺术家的灵魂 |
[18:38] | A kindred spirit, like you. | 与你相似的灵魂 |
[18:42] | Only… | 只是 |
[18:44] | I… I am a mere apprentice. | 我…我只是学徒 |
[18:47] | I… I kill only the few. | 我…我杀的人只有几个 |
[18:48] | You… You are the master, Da Vinci. | 你…你是大师 达·芬奇 |
[18:52] | You kill the many. | 你杀生无数 |
[18:55] | You are the true Monster of Italy. | 你是真正的意大利恶魔 |
[19:01] | And I know what drew you to Otranto. | 我知道是什么吸引你去了奥特朗托 |
[19:04] | The hunt for Carlo de’Medici, | 追捕卡洛·德·美第奇 |
[19:07] | the bastard who slew your beloved mentor, Verrocchio, | 那个杀了你挚爱的导师维洛奇奥的混蛋 |
[19:10] | right here before your very eyes. | 就当着你的面 |
[19:14] | I sought justice. | 我寻求公道 |
[19:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:20] | – So you’ve heard, then? – Heard what? | -看来你也听说了 -听说什么 |
[19:23] | Monster of Italy’s come to Florence. | 意大利恶魔到佛罗伦萨了 |
[19:25] | – Everyone’s locking their doors. – Yes. Yeah. | -家家关门闭户 -是的 是的 |
[19:28] | Hello. I thought we were going | 喂 我以为我们准备 |
[19:29] | to Wallachia to find answers about the armor. | 去瓦拉吉亚解决护甲的问题 |
[19:31] | – No. I don’t need you today. – Is that your lover? | -不 今天不需要你 -是你的情人吗 |
[19:35] | – What? – Has he come for his morning knob slob? | -什么 -他是来赶早求欢的吗 |
[19:42] | Who the fuck is that? | 那他妈的是什么人 |
[19:59] | Oh, tell him. Tell him, Da Vinci. | 告诉他 告诉他 达·芬奇 |
[20:01] | Tell your mongrel bitch of my artistry. | 把我的杰作告诉你的杂种婊子 |
[20:04] | Oh, then he can claim the bounty that is undoubtedly on my head, | 他就可以拿我的脑袋去领赏了 |
[20:07] | and have the wherewithal to… | 然后就有钱去… |
[20:13] | Tell him, Da Vinci. | 告诉他 达·芬奇 |
[20:16] | Unlike you, I can face the truth. | 跟你不一样 我可以面对事实 |
[20:20] | Leo, what the hell are you doing? | 列奥 你到底在做什么 |
[20:23] | Tell him, Artista. Tell them all. | 告诉他 艺术家 告诉他们 |
[20:38] | Riario’s the Monster of Italy. | 利拉奥是意大利恶魔 |
[20:41] | He killed Clarice and Dragonetti. | 他杀了克拉丽斯和德拉戈内蒂 |
[20:47] | But it’s not his fault. | 但那不是他的错 |
[20:49] | He’s ill. | 他病了 |
[20:51] | I’m curing him. | 我在治疗他 |
[20:55] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[20:57] | Kill the foreign scum! | 杀了那外国的渣滓 |
[20:59] | Kill! Kill the Monster! | 杀了他 杀掉恶魔 |
[21:02] | – He killed our Captain! – It’s chaos. | -他杀了我们队长 -简直一片混乱 |
[21:09] | You demanded the Captain’s killer dead or alive. | 您要求杀害队长的凶手死要见尸活要见人 |
[21:12] | – What did you expect, Signorina? – I expected justice. | -您以为会怎么样 夫人 -伸张正义 |
[21:15] | And you would have had it if not for your beloved Artista. | 如果不是您心爱的工匠 正义也本能得到伸张了 |
[21:18] | He let the killer escape his grasp. | 是他让凶手溜走了 |
[21:20] | Crusade festival is soon upon us. | 十字军集会即将到来 |
[21:24] | Dignitaries from around Italy will not stay long | 意大利各地的达官贵人不会在一座 |
[21:26] | in a city rife with turmoil. | 一片混乱的城市里久留 |
[21:29] | It would be an embarrassment to Florence. One not soon forgotten. | 那会令佛罗伦萨丢脸 而且人们一时不会忘记 |
[21:32] | I appreciate your concern for our reputation, Signora Cereta. | 多谢您对佛罗伦萨名誉的担忧 塞瑞塔夫人 |
[21:36] | The Officers of the Night want revenge, not justice. | 夜巡队寻求复仇 不是正义 |
[21:39] | Their Captain was murdered | 他们的队长被杀了 |
[21:40] | and they won’t stop until they find the killer. | 他们不会停止寻找杀害他的凶手 |
[21:41] | And what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[21:44] | They need a new Captain. Let’s give them one. | 他们需要个新队长 我们就给他们指一个 |
[21:48] | I suggest our new councilwoman nominates one of her associates. | 我建议我们的新女议员提名一位她的伙伴 |
[21:51] | If the Turks can get to Dragonetti, they can get to anyone. | 如果土耳其人能杀了德拉戈内蒂 就能杀别人 |
[21:55] | You and Giulio must be protected. | 你和朱利奥得有人保护 |
[21:57] | My men can ensure your family and city that protection. | 我的手下可以给您的家庭和城市这样的保护 |
[22:11] | This treatment should, in time, | 这种治疗 经过一段时间 |
[22:14] | revert him back to the old Riario. | 应能将他变回原来的利拉奥 |
[22:17] | I say we excise both of them. | 要我说 把他俩都除掉 |
[22:33] | I had…terrifying nightmares. | 我做了可怕的噩梦 |
[22:38] | But waking up to face this reality is… | 但醒来面对这样的现实 |
[22:43] | is far, far worse. | 却更糟 |
[22:47] | How could I do such terrible things? | 我怎么能做这么可怕的事 |
[22:50] | – You really don’t remember. – No. | -你是真不记得了 -不记得 |
[22:55] | But when Leonardo told me, I… | 但列奥纳多告诉我时 我 |
[23:00] | I knew in my heart he was correct. | 我内心深处知道他是对的 |
[23:04] | Sorry, I’m struggling. When he… | 抱歉 我搞不懂了 他 |
[23:06] | When he told you you were a monster… | 他告诉你 你是个恶魔 |
[23:09] | who wasn’t a monster, | 而你其实并不是 |
[23:10] | because you didn’t know you were a monster… | 因为你并不知道自己变成了恶魔 |
[23:12] | Zo, he’s… He’s not responsible. | 泽洛 那不是他的责任 |
[23:15] | It was a consequence of the Labyrinth conditioning. | 那是迷宫的洗脑的结果 |
[23:18] | His mind couldn’t handle it. It broke in two. | 他的头脑无法承受 因而分裂成了两个人 |
[23:21] | I think because he was already compromised. | 我想那是因为他之前受过伤 |
[23:24] | Compromised? W… | 什么意思 |
[23:27] | When you were in the New World, | 你在新世界时 |
[23:30] | you spoke of your first kill. | 你提到了你第一次杀人的事 |
[23:34] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[23:36] | ‘Strangled at your own hand, orchestrated by your father.’ | 你父亲设计了你 你亲手掐死了她 |
[23:40] | Perhaps you rejected the Labyrinth’s conditioning | 或许你对迷宫洗脑的抗拒 |
[23:43] | because your psyche was already fractured. | 是由于你的精神已经破碎了 |
[23:46] | Then there is no hope for me. | 那么我就没希望了 |
[23:50] | Your cure will not work. | 你的治疗办法不会起效的 |
[23:54] | No, I can… I can flush the toxins. | 不 我可以把毒素冲出去 |
[23:57] | I can heal your body, but I just… | 可以治好你的身体 但我 |
[24:00] | Well, we may need to find another solution for the mind. | 得另寻办法治疗你的思想 |
[24:05] | To release you from this internal struggle. | 将你从内心挣扎中释放出来 |
[24:07] | To wake you up. | 唤醒你 |
[24:10] | As I had to… | 就像我 |
[24:13] | in my alternate reality. | 从另一个现实中醒过来那样 |
[24:15] | That’s great, uh, fascinating, really. | 好啊 真棒 真的 |
[24:17] | May I remind you that | 容我提醒你一下 |
[24:18] | everyone in Florence is hunting this man right now. | 佛罗伦萨的每个人都在找这人呢 |
[24:21] | Listen, they want him dead. | 他们想要他的命 |
[24:23] | Well, we can’t let that happen. | 这可不行 |
[24:27] | I need him. The… | 我需要他 |
[24:30] | – Crusade needs him. – We don’t have much time. | -十字军需要他 -我们没多少时间了 |
[24:33] | His Holiness is coming to Florence. | 教皇要来佛罗伦萨 |
[24:36] | Pope Sixtus? | 西克斯特教皇吗 |
[24:39] | In Florence? | 来佛罗伦萨 |
[24:40] | To secure the allegiance of the city states. | 以确保城邦的联盟 |
[24:43] | – To launch his Crusade. – When? | -启动他的十字军 -什么时候 |
[24:45] | For the Pageant of Arms. | 在军械巡展时 |
[24:48] | To see the demonstration of your weapon. | 看你武器的展示 |
[24:50] | When His Holiness learns | 如果教皇知道 |
[24:52] | that the Vatican killer is here in Florence… | 梵蒂冈杀手来到了佛罗伦萨 |
[24:54] | He will retreat and his Crusade will fall apart | 他会打道回府 他的十字军也会散成一盘 |
[24:57] | and the Turks will overrun Italy. | 土耳其人就会攻下意大利 |
[25:05] | You know what you must do? | 你知道你必须怎么做 |
[25:07] | Tell the truth. Deliver me to the Council… | 说出真相 把我交给议会 |
[25:10] | And collect the bounty. Sounds like a good plan to me. | 还能拿到赏金 我看是个好计划 |
[25:12] | No. Riario is the face of the Crusade. | 不 利拉奥是十字军的脸面人物 |
[25:14] | It would never survive the revelation. | 这秘密会毁了十字军 |
[25:15] | Please, Leonardo. Let me pay for my sins. | 求你 列奥纳多 让我为自己的罪孽付出代价 |
[25:21] | Let my death serve Italy. | 让我的死 拯救意大利 |
[25:25] | No. No, that won’t be necessary. | 不 不 没那个必要 |
[25:31] | I have a plan. | 我有主意了 |
[25:32] | But…we will need help. | 但是 我们需要帮助 |
[25:36] | – Help? – We can’t give them Riario. | -帮助 -我们不能把利拉奥给他们 |
[25:38] | But we can deliver a monster to the people of Florence. | 但我们可以给佛罗伦萨人民一个恶魔 |
[25:43] | And Nico’s gonna catch him. | 尼克会抓到他 |
[25:55] | Hey, little one. It’s okay. | 小家伙 没事的 |
[26:05] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[26:06] | My men have cornered the killer outside the palace. | 我的手下在宫殿外围住了凶手 |
[26:09] | And your little prince is leading the charge. | 你的小王子在领兵呢 |
[26:12] | Nico? | 尼克 |
[26:21] | There he is! | 看他在那儿 |
[27:04] | Oh, shit, that was close. | 该死 真悬啊 |
[27:35] | How long was I asleep? | 我睡了多久 |
[27:37] | The day has come and gone. | 白天已经过去了 |
[27:39] | Night has fallen? | 已经到晚上了吗 |
[27:41] | – He’s coming. – No. Wait. | -他要来了 -不 等等 |
[27:43] | Listen to me. Look at me. | 听我说 看着我 |
[27:44] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[27:46] | I need you to listen to me for a minute. | 我需要你听我说一句 |
[27:48] | What you told me last night | 你昨晚告诉我的 |
[27:49] | that your mother said, the message, I know him. | 你妈妈的讯息 我认识他 |
[27:53] | – What? – Da Vinci. I know him. | -什么 -达·芬奇 我认识他 |
[27:55] | I’m not sure what it means, but… | 我不知道这代表什么 |
[27:58] | but… | 但是 |
[27:59] | I think the person that Lupo’s looking for… | 我想卢坡在找的人 |
[28:03] | I think it might be you. | 我想可能是你 |
[28:05] | He’s going to take you. | 他会带走你 |
[28:06] | But I swear to God I won’t let him hurt you. | 但我发誓 我不会让他伤害你的 |
[28:08] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[28:10] | You’ve got to trust me. Can you do that? | 你得信任我 行吗 |
[28:13] | I have a way of getting us out of here. | 我有办法救我们出去 |
[28:15] | I have a plan. I have a plan. | 我有计划 我有个计划 |
[28:18] | You know how this works. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[28:20] | Not you. | 不要你 |
[29:16] | Tell me this is your good side. | 告诉我你是好的那个 |
[29:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:30] | Oh, the serum appears to be holding. | 血清的效力似乎在持续 |
[29:33] | You are due another dose. | 你该再打一针了 |
[29:38] | What I still fail to grasp is my true motive. | 我依然不明白我真正的动机 |
[29:43] | Cardinal Rodrigo was a man of the cloth. | 罗德里戈主教是个神职人员 |
[29:46] | I had no quarrel with him. | 我与他并无恩怨 |
[29:49] | Well, perhaps you did. | 或许你们有 |
[29:53] | When you returned to the Vatican, | 你回到梵蒂冈后 |
[29:54] | you found Cardinal Rodrigo | 你发现罗德里戈主教 |
[29:57] | in place at the Pope’s right hand. | 代替你成了教皇心腹 |
[29:59] | I confess I… | 我承认我 |
[30:02] | I felt somewhat threatened by their alliance. Yes. | 感到他们的联合是种威胁 没错 |
[30:04] | Clarice was hunting Carlo. | 克拉丽斯在追捕卡洛 |
[30:06] | That was a threat to your new-found faith. | 威胁到你刚刚建立的信仰 |
[30:08] | And Captain Dragonetti was vehemently against your Crusade. | 而德拉戈内蒂队长是你召集十字军的阻碍 |
[30:14] | Your saint was threatened, | 你的圣徒感到威胁 |
[30:16] | retreated into a nightmare world, | 退缩在梦魇的世界里 |
[30:18] | and let your sinner reign free. | 留下你的罪人恣意妄为 |
[30:31] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:01] | I have no desire to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[31:08] | He, on the other hand… | 而它… |
[31:14] | The Page… | 书页 |
[31:15] | showed me your convent. | 指示我去你们的修道院 |
[31:19] | It showed me you. | 指向了你 |
[31:25] | I cannot decipher it. | 我不能破译它 |
[31:28] | I’m certain that one of you can. | 我确定你们中的一个可以 |
[31:32] | And you’re the only one left. | 只剩下你一个了 |
[31:49] | Tell me…its secrets… | 告诉我其中的秘密 |
[31:55] | and no harm will come to you. | 你就不会再受到伤害 |
[32:14] | If I’d known, I’d never have agreed to host the presentation. | 早知如此 我绝不会同意主办展览 |
[32:16] | That’s exactly why we were kept in the dark. | 所以我们才没有向你透露 |
[32:40] | Your Holiness. May I introduce… | 教皇陛下 请容我介绍 |
[32:43] | Signorina Moschella. | 莫斯切拉夫人 |
[32:49] | I expected Count Riario among my welcomers. | 我以为利拉奥伯爵也会出来迎接 |
[32:55] | He sent word. Did you not receive it? | 他送了信 您没收到吗 |
[32:59] | He’s back in Rome, gathering troops for the Condottieri Legion. | 他回罗马了 为军团集结兵力 |
[33:01] | A legion which still does not include Florentines. | 一支不包含佛罗伦萨的大军 |
[33:07] | It’s a pity how shortsighted a city can be | 一座不久前还被逐出教会 |
[33:09] | after so recently suffering excommunication… | 与整个国家失去往来 毫无安全保障的城市 |
[33:13] | cut off from the rest of the country… | 竟然如此短视 |
[33:17] | no assurance of safety. | 实在令人惋惜 |
[33:20] | Well, try as you might to threaten us, | 尽管言语威胁吧 |
[33:23] | I assure you there is nothing Rome can provide | 我下您保证 罗马能提供的 |
[33:25] | that we cannot provide ourselves. | 我们都可以自给自足 |
[33:35] | I hear your men captured a brutal killer today. | 听说你的手下今天抓获了一名残忍的凶手 |
[33:40] | – Yes, we… – One man… | -是的 我们 -区区一个人 |
[33:44] | captured with great difficulty. | 费尽力气才捉拿归案 |
[33:49] | Imagine… | 想想看 |
[33:51] | when a horde of thousands | 当成千上万相同的 |
[33:54] | of these same ungodly heathens attack… | 不敬神的异教徒 发起攻击 |
[34:01] | all at once. | 又会怎样 |
[34:03] | The Holy fist of a unified Italy | 团结的意大利 将以神圣的铁拳 |
[34:07] | will crush our enemies. | 击垮我们的敌人 |
[34:10] | But if you do not join us, | 但如果你们不加入 |
[34:13] | there would be no protection. | 就不会有保护 |
[34:17] | My dear… | 亲爱的 |
[34:19] | would you rather your son grew up to be ruler amongst the dead… | 你要你儿子长大之后去地下统治 |
[34:25] | or amongst the living? | 还是在人间为王 |
[34:32] | Tell me what it says. | 告诉我上面写了什么 |
[34:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:48] | – Wait! – Tell me what it says! | -等等 -告诉我上面写了什么 |
[34:51] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[35:00] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[35:06] | I think… | 我想… |
[35:08] | What? | 什么 |
[35:18] | If you run… | 要是你敢逃走 |
[35:20] | he will find you. | 它会找到你 |
[36:01] | Why did you have to come here, Lucrezia Donati? | 你为何而来 卢奎西娅·多纳蒂 |
[36:08] | Lupo. | 卢坡 |
[36:23] | Is he…? | 他… |
[36:27] | You’re safe now. | 现在你安全了 |
[36:40] | Right. We’re setting up overlooking the Arno, | 好 我们在俯瞰亚诺河的高地上布置 |
[36:42] | so I need you to unfurl the sketches and just hang them… | 我需要你把草图展开 挂在… |
[36:45] | Careful! Careful. Careful. | 当心 当心 当心 |
[36:47] | Just… | 慢点 |
[36:53] | We… We will give you quite the spectacle tonight, Signora. | 今夜我们将为您呈现了不起的奇观 夫人 |
[36:56] | I think you will be very pleased. | 我想您会很满意的 |
[36:58] | All the spectacle in the world is moot… | 若是十字军没了统帅 |
[37:00] | if the Crusade lacks leadership. | 用尽世上奇观也毫无意义 |
[37:02] | I’m at my wits’ end. Where could Count Riario be? | 我已无计可施 利拉奥伯爵能去哪儿呢 |
[37:05] | I fear the worst. | 我担心最坏的结果 |
[37:07] | The monster has been vanquished, so… | 恶魔已经被消灭 |
[37:10] | the Count’s in no danger. | 伯爵没有危险 |
[37:11] | Every time an Officer appears, | 每次夜巡队回报 |
[37:13] | I expect to hear | 我都以为会听到 |
[37:14] | they’ve found Girolamo’s body crucified. | 他们发现吉罗拉莫的尸体被钉在十字架上 |
[37:20] | Riario is a warrior at heart. | 利拉奥是个勇士 |
[37:23] | It would take more than an Ottoman assassin to stop him. | 区区一个土耳其刺客奈何不了他 |
[37:28] | – Would you excuse me? – Of course. | -失陪了 -请便 |
[37:32] | No, no! What are you doing? That’s upside down! | 不不 你干什么 上下颠倒了 |
[37:41] | Open up! Come on! | 开门 快开门 |
[37:44] | Shit! | -该死 |
[37:46] | Open up in there! | 开门 |
[37:48] | On the orders of the Doge of Venice, | 奉威尼斯执政官之命 |
[37:50] | we are looking for Count Riario. | 我们在找利拉奥伯爵 |
[37:55] | Open up! | 开门 |
[37:59] | – Get up! Open the door now! – Quiet. | -起来 马上开门 -别出声 |
[38:04] | – Open the door! – Don’t… | -开门 -想 |
[38:07] | even think about it. | 都不要想 |
[38:11] | – Up here! Follow me! – Help! | -在上面 跟我来 -救我 |
[38:13] | They’re gonna murder me! | 他们会杀了我的 |
[38:15] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[38:18] | Release me from this bondage. | 帮我解开锁链 |
[38:23] | Don’t. | 别解 |
[39:13] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[39:19] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[39:26] | Gentlemen, this is a cannon I will be demonstrating | 先生们们 这门大炮将在今夜的 |
[39:29] | at tonight’s Pageant of Arms. | 军械展中展出 |
[39:31] | Now, this is just a prototype. | 这只是一个模型 |
[39:34] | The model we take into battle will be of a still larger caliber. | 真正在战争中使用的 会更大 |
[39:37] | What lies in this chamber? | 炮弹里有什么 |
[39:41] | It’s an acidic substance. | 是一种酸性物质 |
[39:42] | It’s designed to weaken the Ottoman armor. | 用来弱化奥斯曼人的装甲 |
[39:44] | On impact, the second chamber explodes, | 击中目标后 第二个弹舱爆炸 |
[39:46] | penetrating further into the metal. | 向金属内推进更深 |
[39:49] | It will leave only shrapnel and vanquished enemies in its wake. | 炮弹所到之处 敌人必落花流水 |
[39:54] | The wrath of God in a single, neat package. | 小小包裹中的上帝之怒 |
[39:58] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[40:04] | We’ve heard of hellish Turkish weapons. | 我们听说了地狱一般的土耳其武器 |
[40:06] | Exotic devices that spit fire and are invincible. | 不可阻挡 喷吐火焰的异国机械 |
[40:11] | Girolamo! | 吉罗拉莫 |
[40:12] | Yet you claim this weapon will thwart them? | 你还说这武器能击败他们 |
[40:17] | Da Vinci! | 达·芬奇 |
[40:19] | Look who has been returned to us by the Grace of God. | 瞧瞧仁慈的上帝把谁带回来了 |
[40:23] | Yes. Uh… | 是啊 |
[40:27] | Where has the Count been? | 伯爵这几天去哪儿了 |
[40:28] | Oh, as I was telling the Signora, | 我正在给夫人讲 |
[40:30] | I was gravely ill, | 我生了重病 |
[40:33] | being tended to by a dear friend. | 由一位好朋友照顾着 |
[40:38] | I appear to have missed all the fun. | 好像我错过了所有的乐事啊 |
[40:41] | It seems to have affected his eyes. | 他的眼睛似乎受了影响 |
[40:44] | Perhaps Da Vinci has encountered such a phenomenon before. | 或许达·芬奇曾经遇到过这种情况 |
[40:47] | Yes. Come… | 是的 来吧 |
[40:49] | Come back with me to my studio. | 跟我回工作室 |
[40:52] | I may have a salve or a solution that can help ease your pain. | 我有油膏或药水能帮你缓解疼痛 |
[40:56] | And miss your triumph, Da Vinci? | 因此错过你的精彩胜利吗 达·芬奇 |
[41:15] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[41:16] | I feared the worst. | 我怕我最担心的事成真 |
[41:19] | – What happened? – He’s left your studio in quite a mess. | -发生什么事 -他把你的工作室弄得一片狼藉 |
[41:23] | Let’s put it this way. There’s a lot of blood. | 这么说吧 血流成河 |
[41:25] | Oh, he can’t do much damage here, | 他在这里搞不出什么花样 |
[41:26] | not with all these people around. | 周围有这么多人 |
[41:27] | No, I wouldn’t be so sure. | 不 我可不敢确定 |
[41:31] | The monster is acting out on anyone who threatens Riario. | 恶魔会除掉任何威胁到利拉奥的人 |
[41:38] | Vanessa… | 温妮莎 |
[41:39] | Look, take her somewhere safe. | 带她去安全的地方 |
[41:41] | Just keep her close. | 看紧她 |
[41:43] | And keep a sword closer. | 带好剑 |
[41:45] | Signor Da Vinci, your demonstration. | 达芬奇先生 您的演示 |
[41:52] | Show time. | 该登场了 |
[41:59] | The army of the Ottoman Empire | 奥斯曼帝国的大军 |
[42:02] | is the greatest and most powerful this world has ever seen. | 有史以来最强大的军队 |
[42:11] | Their engineering is far advanced | 他们的设计精良 |
[42:14] | and their weapons are second to none. | 他们武器举世无双 |
[42:20] | Until…now. | 直到此刻 |
[42:25] | Load the warhead! | 装弹 |
[42:31] | Stand back. | 后退 |
[42:32] | Please. Ladies and gentlemen, stand back. Please. | 女士们先生们 请后退 |
[42:34] | – Clear the way. – Stand back, please. | -让开 -请后退 |
[42:39] | Loaded. | 装弹 |
[42:41] | Shame it doesn’t really work. | 真可惜这玩意不是真的有用 |
[42:43] | No, it’s all about the show. | 一切在于表演效果 |
[42:45] | In the distance, an Ottoman warship approaches. | 远处有奥斯曼帝国战舰接近 |
[42:56] | Light the fuse! | 点引线 |
[43:37] | Leo. Leo. | 列奥 列奥 |
[43:39] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[43:41] | I can’t see him. | 我看不到他了 |
[43:43] | Riario’s gone. | 利拉奥不见了 |
[43:57] | Take the south. I’ll head north. | 你往南找 我往北 |
[44:18] | Riario! | 利拉奥 |
[44:22] | The fellow artist. | 我的同道 艺术家 |
[44:25] | Come to critique my work. | 来鉴赏我的作品了 |
[44:28] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[44:30] | Wait, wait. Wait. Look. | 等等 等一下 听我说 |
[44:41] | I’ve come to tell you the truth. | 我是来告诉你真相的 |
[44:46] | I am like you. | 我和你一样 |
[44:58] | I, too, struggle with myself more than any enemy. | 我也一样 与自己的对抗多过与任何敌人 |
[45:05] | Let me tell you of Otranto. | 让我给你讲讲奥特朗托 |
[45:11] | As I walked through the carnage… | 我在屠城废墟中走过 |
[45:14] | through the smoke, the… | 走过硝烟弥漫 |
[45:17] | blood and death… | 走过鲜血和死亡 |
[45:21] | for one ugly… dark moment… | 在丑陋 黑暗的一瞬间 |
[45:27] | I reveled. | 我陶醉了 |
[45:31] | In awe… | 惊异于 |
[45:34] | of my machines of death. | 我的杀人机器 |
[45:36] | The glorious bloodshed that my creations had wrought. | 我的造物 带来的血型盛宴 |
[45:45] | I hate that part of myself…so much. | 我恨那样的自己 痛恨 |
[45:51] | I sometimes wish that I could open up my veins… | 有时候我恨不得割开血管 |
[45:56] | and drain the evil from myself. | 让那种邪恶流尽 |
[46:01] | A very sad state. | 真是可怜 |
[46:05] | Yet, not like me at all. | 然而与我并没有什么共同点 |
[46:07] | I wish only to express myself through my chosen medium. | 我只想通过我选择的方式表达自己 |
[46:11] | No, no, no, Riario. Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t. | 不不不 利拉奥 不要 不要 |
[46:15] | Now… | 现在 |
[46:18] | let me open her up for you. | 让我剖开她的胸膛 |
[46:21] | Show you her beating heart. | 给你看看她跳动的心脏 |
[46:24] | No, no, no. That’s not why you want her to bleed, is it? | 不不不 那不是你要她流血的原因 |
[46:28] | She’s tempting you. | 她在诱惑你 |
[46:32] | Isn’t she? Her obvious affections, | 不是吗 她外露的感情 |
[46:34] | they’re stirring up feelings inside you. | 扰动了你心底的情愫 |
[46:36] | Feelings you have forbade yourself to feel. | 那份你不允许自己去感受的感情 |
[46:46] | She loves you… | 她爱你 |
[46:50] | as your own mother did. | 就像你母亲也爱你 |
[46:56] | That’s a love…you cannot allow yourself to return. | 这份爱 你不允许自己去回应 |
[47:02] | And that’s why she must die. | 所以她必须要死 |
[47:04] | Because she reminds you of the origins of your broken soul. | 因为她会让你回想起你灵魂破碎的源头 |
[47:11] | Of what started it all. | 一切的源头 |
[47:13] | But you are too much of a coward to face it, | 而你太懦弱 不敢面对 |
[47:17] | so go on, finish it. | 那就继续吧 结束吧 |
[47:20] | Finish it. Close the circle. | 结束吧 做个了结 |
[47:25] | But don’t use a blade. Use your hands. | 但不要用刀 用你的双手 |
[47:27] | Strangle the life out of her, | 一点点扼杀她的生命 |
[47:28] | like you did your own flesh and blood. | 就像你曾对骨肉至亲做的那样 |
[47:38] | Or… | 或者 |
[47:42] | you can choose. | 你可以选择 |
[47:46] | There’s free will, Girolamo. | 这就是自由意志 吉罗拉莫 |
[47:51] | You can choose to hide in your nightmares… | 你可以选择躲藏在梦魇之中 |
[47:55] | as I did… | 如我一样 |
[47:58] | or you can choose to wake up. | 或者选择醒来 |
[48:08] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[48:14] | It is the only way to defeat the sinner. | 这是击败罪人的唯一办法 |
[48:24] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[48:27] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[48:57] | Lucrezia? | 卢奎西娅 |
[48:59] | Yes. | 是我 |
[49:01] | Oh, we should get going. It’s a two-day ride to Florence. | 我们得出发了 骑行去佛罗伦萨要两天时间 |
[49:04] | What’s in Florence? | 佛罗伦萨有什么 |
[49:06] | Leonardo Da Vinci. | 列奥纳多·达·芬奇 |
[49:13] | Go! Get in the house! | 走 到房子里去 |
[49:18] | Do you know them? Who are they? | 你认识他们 他们是什么人 |
[49:21] | Okay, listen. I don’t have | 听我说 时间不多 |
[49:24] | much time to explain but I need you to be brave. | 我没法解释 但你一定要勇敢 |
[49:26] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[49:28] | Here. | 给 |
[49:29] | Take this…and hide. | 拿着这个 躲起来 |
[49:32] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[49:34] | Pick your moment and run. | 找机会逃走 |
[49:36] | Bring this to Florence. | 把这个带去佛罗伦萨 |
[49:37] | I swear to you, Leo will be there and he will help you. | 我发誓 列奥就在城里 他会帮你 |
[49:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:42] | Go. Go. | 去吧 快走 |
[50:01] | Out. | 出来 |
[50:03] | Now. | 马上 |
[50:26] | – Not surprised to see me? – “The daughter will find the Page.” | -见到我不惊讶吗 -“女儿会找到书页” |
[50:30] | Our soothsayer rarely misses the mark. | 我们的占卜者鲜少出错 |
[50:33] | Well, she did this time. | 这一次她错了 |
[50:38] | Find it. | 去找 |
[50:50] | Start here. | 从这里开始 |
[50:55] | Where is Lupo Mercuri? | 卢坡·莫丘利呢 |
[50:57] | He’s here. All the parts of him that his vile dog couldn’t stomach. | 在这里 他的恶犬没能拆吃入腹的部分 |
[51:01] | I know you came for the Page. | 我知道你来找残页 |
[51:03] | I can only assume you intend to use it against me. | 我只能设想 你想用它对付我 |
[51:13] | Look everywhere. | 到处搜查 |
[51:14] | You’re right. I would have. | 你猜对了 我是想那样做 |
[51:17] | But the Page isn’t here. | 但书页不在这里 |
[51:22] | It drove Lupo insane and he destroyed it in front of my eyes. | 我把卢坡气得发狂 他在我眼前毁掉了书页 |
[51:59] | Nothing. We will find the page. | 没关系 我们会找到书页 |
[52:05] | With or without your help. | 不管你帮不帮忙 |