时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ‘You have taken Da Vinci. | 你抓住了达·芬奇 |
[00:01] | Brother Carlo is making him one of us.’ | 卡洛兄弟正努力让他加入我们 |
[00:04] | You will become one, Da Vinci. | 你会与我们一体 达·芬奇 |
[00:06] | Da Vinci’s death would not serve the Labyrinth. | 达·芬奇的死对迷宫不会有益 |
[00:09] | His sacrifice would not be in vain. | 他的牺牲不会白费 |
[00:11] | At least the Sons of Mithras | 至少密特拉之子 |
[00:12] | would not be able to use him against us. | 将不能利用他来对付我们 |
[00:14] | ‘The invasion is only the beginning. Many must die.’ | 入侵只是一个开始 许多人必须死去 |
[00:17] | The Enlightened shall survive. | 进步之人将得以幸存 |
[00:19] | Da Vinci is a part of our wondrous vision. | 达·芬奇是我们宏伟愿景的一部分 |
[00:21] | I will design mechanisms of war, | 我打算设计战争机器 |
[00:24] | and you will pay me to construct. | 您付钱 我来造 |
[00:26] | We are still under the threat of an assassin in our midst. | 刺客的威胁尚未消除 此人就在我们当中 |
[00:30] | ‘The city is broke.’ | 城市破产了 |
[00:31] | The Council of One Hundred are my best customers. | 百老会的议员是我最好的主顾 |
[00:33] | Tell them. | 跟他们说去吧 |
[00:34] | You must take him back to Florence. He’ll be safe there. | 你必须带他回佛罗伦萨 他在那里会安全的 |
[00:36] | I will see you again. | 我们会再见 |
[00:38] | But not before I have proved my worth. | 但我首先要证明自己的价值 |
[01:56] | Almost home. | 就快到家了 |
[02:01] | Yes, Leo, you’re right. | 没错 列奥 你说得对 |
[02:04] | It is a beautiful day. Gorgeous, in fact. | 真是好天气 天高气爽 |
[02:07] | The conversation, well, that’s just… riveting. | 跟你聊天 真是引人入胜 |
[02:11] | Frankly, I don’t know what I’d be doing | 说实话 要是不来救你 |
[02:12] | if I wasn’t saving your ass. | 我还真不知道自己会去干嘛呢 |
[02:14] | All right, Zo. I get it. | 好啦 泽洛 我懂了 |
[02:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:20] | See? It wasn’t so hard. | 你看 说句谢谢也没那么难 |
[02:28] | – That’s not wine. – No. | -这不是酒 -不是 |
[02:30] | – It’s not even mead. – It’s charcoal. | -连蜜酒都不是 -是木炭 |
[02:31] | It’s freshly crushed charcoal mixed with water. | 新碾碎的木炭 兑上水 |
[02:34] | I’m trying to flush the poisons from my body. | 我在试图清除体内的毒素 |
[02:37] | I should be able to perfect a serum once I have other… | 我应该能配出更好的 只要能找到其它… |
[02:39] | What language is this? I’ve not seen it before. | 这是什么语言 我从前没见过 |
[02:43] | It’s cipher. | 这是密码 |
[02:44] | To stop your designs from being stolen. | 防止你的设计被盗 |
[02:46] | The Labyrinth. Sons of Mithras. | 迷宫 密特拉之子 |
[02:49] | They’re everywhere. | 无处不在 |
[02:51] | I can’t trust anyone. | 我不能信任任何人 |
[02:53] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[02:55] | After days on the road… | 路上走了这么多天 |
[02:59] | Now there’s a sight I didn’t think I’d see again. | 我以为自己再也看不到她了 |
[03:12] | Damn. | 该死 |
[03:18] | After everything that’s happened, I’d forgotten how we left it. | 发生了这么多事 我已经忘了当初离开时是这副样子 |
[03:46] | At least we’ve got enough kindling to last a while. | 至少柴火是够烧一阵子了 |
[03:55] | The supports will hold. | 框架还撑得住 |
[04:00] | This is ridiculous. Leo. | 这太荒谬了 列好 |
[04:03] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留在这里 |
[04:05] | I need to be in my studio. | 我需要留在工作室里 |
[04:09] | The city needs me. | 城市需要我 |
[04:13] | This place is cursed, Leo. | 这地方受了诅咒 列奥 |
[04:16] | Don’t let it take you down with it. | 别让它累你一起遭殃 |
[04:25] | After reinforcements arrive from Constantinople, | 等君士坦丁堡的后援一到 |
[04:27] | my tanks will lead the invasion North. | 就以我的坦克为先锋 向北进军 |
[04:31] | The Janissary legions will follow close behind. | 亲兵军团紧随其后 |
[04:35] | We move as one force through Naples, | 在那不勒斯境内 我们合兵共进 |
[04:37] | then into myriad elements, to surround Rome. | 然后兵分多路 围攻罗马 |
[04:40] | Italy will be under Ottoman rule before Rajab. | 七月之前 意大利将在奥斯曼帝国统治之下 |
[04:44] | The end of your year. | 你们的时代要结束了 |
[04:46] | You’ve not adjusted their pieces to counter your own. | 你没有移动他们的旗子迎战 |
[04:51] | The city states are too busy fighting amongst themselves | 各大城邦忙着相互交战 |
[04:53] | to offer worthy opposition. | 形不成像样的反抗军 |
[04:55] | My brother… | 我弟弟 |
[04:58] | seeks to build alliances across Italy. | 想要联合意大利的城邦 |
[05:01] | He’s calling for a crusade. | 他在召集十字军 |
[05:02] | Followers of the false prophet are no match for my Janissaries. | 伪先知的追随者敌不过我的军团 |
[05:06] | Or my arsenal. | 也敌不过我的军械 |
[05:08] | You promised my father Da Vinci would join us. | 你向我父亲保证过达·芬奇会加入我们 |
[05:11] | He will. In time. | 他会的 时候未到 |
[05:13] | War waits for no man. | 战争可不等人 |
[05:15] | He will die with the rest. | 他会跟其他人一起去死 |
[05:17] | The fates will decide. Not you. | 这要由命运来决定 不是你 |
[05:28] | Abandon your pledge, | 胆敢毁诺 |
[05:30] | and it will be my steel that decides your fate. | 决定你命运的 就是我的弯刀 |
[05:35] | Caterina the soothsayer. She speaks! | 占卜者卡特丽娜 她开口了 |
[05:52] | Don’t touch her! | 不许碰她 |
[05:57] | We need privacy. Leave. At once! | 我们要单独跟她在一起 都出去 马上 |
[06:07] | Her skin is on fire. What do we do? | 她的皮肤发热 我们怎么办 |
[06:12] | We wait. | 我们等 |
[06:24] | The Page. | 书页 |
[06:28] | “She will find the Page from the Book of Leaves.” | “她会找到《叶之书》的残页” |
[06:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:39] | The daughter. | 女儿 |
[06:45] | Lucrezia. | 卢奎西娅 |
[06:47] | We should have killed her when we had the chance. | 当初有机会 就该杀了她 |
[07:42] | Amelia. | 阿米莉娅 |
[07:47] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:49] | I’ve wanted to come and see you so many times but… | 好多次我都想来看你 但是… |
[07:56] | I’m here now. | 现在我来了 |
[08:00] | I’ve been so frightened. | 我曾经惊恐交加 |
[08:05] | But I owe you a great debt. | 但我欠你太多 |
[08:08] | For even in my darkest hour, you… | 即便在我最黑暗的时刻 |
[08:12] | you’ve been there with me. | 你也陪伴着我 |
[08:18] | I heard your sweet laugh in the wind… | 我听见你的笑声在风中回荡 |
[08:23] | And I smelt those flowers you loved to wear in your hair. | 我嗅到你喜欢在戴在头上的花香 |
[08:28] | And I felt your touch on my hand. | 我感到你触碰了我的手 |
[08:33] | Then I… I’ve known that you’re with me. | 然后我就知道 有你在我身边 |
[08:43] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会离开你 |
[08:45] | I’ll stay with you. | 我要陪着你 |
[08:49] | Until night falls. | 直到夜幕降临 |
[09:09] | Steady, boy. | 别动 |
[09:38] | Lucrezia. | 卢奎西娅 |
[09:47] | Lupo Mercuri. | 卢坡·莫丘利 |
[09:49] | Your father… | 你父亲 |
[09:51] | Did he send you? | 是他派你来的吗 |
[09:54] | No. I came of my own volition. | 不是 我来这里是自己的决定 |
[09:58] | I no longer serve any master. | 我不再为任何主人服务 |
[10:01] | Neither do I. | 我也一样 |
[10:03] | F… Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[10:05] | My manners are an ill-effect of my solitude. | 独居生活让我丢了礼数 |
[10:12] | A butchered pig, if you’d care to join. | 刚宰的猪 你要不要一起 |
[10:16] | Come inside. You must be exhausted. | 进屋吧 你一定累坏了 |
[10:21] | The rules have changed. | 规则已经改变 |
[10:22] | Admit it. You’ve missed me. | 承认吧 你想我了 |
[10:24] | Remain under my watch at all times within the Palace. | 在宫里别出去 别离开我视线 |
[10:26] | Understood? | 懂了吗 |
[10:27] | that hurts, Captain. I thought we had something. | 太伤人了 队长 我还以为你我是有些交情的 |
[10:30] | Never has this vaunted Palace been graced by such venal scum. | 这华丽的宫殿从未充斥过这样多的渣滓 |
[10:35] | You’re fortunate the Signorina | 夫人的交友品味 |
[10:36] | has such questionable taste in her acquaintances. | 值得商榷 这实在是你的运气 |
[10:39] | Yes, I’ve heard you two had grown close. | 是啊 我听说她跟你走得很近 |
[10:42] | – It’s a desecration! – Stay. | -这是亵渎 -这里等着 |
[10:44] | – A mockery. – I understand your concern. | -这是讽刺 -我明白你们的担忧 |
[10:46] | If we allow Rome to parade around the Signora’s remains, | 若是我们允许罗马拿夫人的遗体游街 |
[10:49] | there will be no turning back. | 此事就再无圆转的可能 |
[10:50] | Our citizens deserve to see what these monsters | 我们的市民有权看到 那些禽兽 |
[10:54] | have done to the Mother of Florence. | 对佛罗伦萨之母做了什么 |
[10:56] | And what about what she deserves? | 那她应得的尊重呢 |
[10:57] | Clarice Orsini will have a proper burial… | 军械巡展结束后 |
[11:00] | after the Pageant of Arms has left Florence. | 克拉丽丝·奥尔西尼将得到妥善安葬 |
[11:03] | Allowing Rome to host the festivities here | 允许罗马在城中巡展 |
[11:05] | comes with a hefty deposit to our coffers. | 将为我们的财政带来大笔收入 |
[11:07] | Our morality is not for sale. | 我们的道德底线不可出售 |
[11:09] | Without funds to feed our hungry, protect our children, | 没了赈饥护幼 雇佣官兵的钱财 |
[11:12] | pay our officers, chaos will rule the streets. | 城市街道就将陷入混乱 |
[11:15] | Then you and I will have a conversation about morality. | 那时候我们再来谈道德底线吧 |
[11:18] | If your desire is for Florence to join the Crusade… | 如果你想让佛罗伦萨加入十字军 |
[11:21] | Aligning with Rome is not an option. | 与罗马结盟绝不可行 |
[11:24] | But profiting from them, that we must consider. | 但从他们身上得利 我们必须考虑 |
[11:29] | Why are we even listening… | 我们为什么要听… |
[11:30] | – Going well, is it? – Zo! | -进展不错啊 -泽洛 |
[11:33] | I didn’t think I’d see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[11:35] | Oh, thank God you’re home. | 感谢上帝 你回来了 |
[11:37] | I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. | 我无法想象你经历了什么 |
[11:39] | – You look… – Miserable. | -你看上去 -糟透了 |
[11:40] | Seasoned. | 饱经风霜 |
[11:43] | The maestro is well? | 大师还好吗 |
[11:46] | In a manner of speaking. | 算是吧 |
[11:51] | Now, that is quite the sight. | 这一幕真不得了 |
[11:55] | Our little Vanessa keeping those old fucks in line. | 我们的小温妮莎教训这群老王八 |
[11:59] | She is amazing. | 她真了不起 |
[12:01] | – What are they debating? – Rome. | -他们在辩论什么 -罗马 |
[12:04] | – Always Rome. – Enough! | -永远是罗马 -够了 |
[12:06] | A decision has been made. | 我意已决 |
[12:08] | Continue your bickering elsewhere, if you must, | 还想争论的话 就到别处去吧 |
[12:10] | but I am done listening. | 我已经听够了 |
[12:20] | You’re a natural. | 你是天才 |
[12:22] | Zo. | 泽洛 |
[12:28] | I’m so glad you’re still alive. | 真高兴你还活着 |
[12:31] | By the skin of my teeth. | 九死一生啊 |
[12:34] | – Where’s Leo? – He’s safe. | -列奥在哪 -他很安全 |
[12:38] | He’s just… Everything that happened in Otranto, | 他只是…奥特朗托发生的一切 |
[12:40] | he blames himself, | 他觉得都是他的错 |
[12:41] | as though he personally carried out every atrocity in the city. | 就像城中发生的每一起暴行都是他的所为 |
[12:44] | – How could he possibly…? – ‘Cause he’s Leonardo Da Vinci. | -他怎么会 -因为他是列奥纳多·达·芬奇 |
[12:46] | – ‘Cause the world revolves around him. – Where is he? | -全世界都围着他转 -他在哪里 |
[12:50] | He’s in the ashes of his workshop, | 他在烧毁的工作室里 |
[12:52] | working on war machines for Sixtus. | 为西克斯特设计战争机器 |
[12:54] | Sixtus? The Leo I know would sooner sell his soul… | 西克斯特 我认识的列奥宁可出卖灵魂… |
[12:57] | He’s not the Leo we know. | 他不是我们认识的列奥了 |
[13:01] | It might be a while until we get him back. | 想唤醒他恐怕要一阵子 |
[13:31] | The woman on the deck standing next to the Ottoman prince. | 站在奥斯曼王子身边的女人 |
[13:36] | ‘That is your mother.’ | 是你母亲 |
[13:46] | ‘Think yourself a killer, Leonardo?’ | 认为自己是杀人凶手吗 列奥纳多 |
[13:51] | Think yourself a killer, Leonardo? | 认为自己是杀人凶手吗 列奥纳多 |
[13:54] | ‘Think yourself a killer, Leonardo?’ | 认为自己是杀人凶手吗 列奥纳多 |
[14:07] | But that is not what you are. | 但你不是那样的 |
[14:12] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[14:26] | I thought…you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[14:29] | That’s what they wanted you to believe. | 他们希望你那样以为 |
[14:34] | They need you to hate them to wage this war. | 我们需要激起你的仇恨 发动这场战争 |
[14:38] | You’re not one of them? | 你跟他们不是一伙 |
[14:43] | I was once. | 我曾经是 |
[14:49] | I’m sorry. This is all my fault. | 对不起 都是我的错 |
[14:56] | I thought I was protecting you. | 我还以为是在保护你 |
[15:00] | I wanted to believe him. I loved him. | 我想相信他 我爱过他 |
[15:03] | I still do. | 我仍然爱他 |
[15:06] | But I cannot abide by his methods. | 但我不能认同他的手段 |
[15:11] | Al-Rahim? | 阿拉西姆 |
[15:12] | You and… you and he were together? | 你…你跟他在一起过 |
[15:17] | He is the reason I left your father. | 我当初就是为了他离开你父亲 |
[15:25] | I will tell you everything. I promise. | 我会告诉你一切 我保证 |
[15:28] | – But there’s no time. – What? | -但是时间不多了 -什么 |
[15:29] | They will be coming for her. The one you loved. | 他们会去找她 你爱的那个 |
[15:36] | Lucrezia. | 卢奎西娅 |
[15:38] | She seeks the missing Page from the Book of Leaves. | 她在寻找《叶之书》中失落的残页 |
[15:49] | The Book. | 那本书 |
[15:58] | I found the book, Leonardo. | 我找到了那本书 列奥纳多 |
[16:04] | And I saw what it was capable of. | 我看到了它的力量 |
[16:07] | You must not allow the Page to fall into the wrong hands. | 你绝不能让残页落入恶人之手 |
[16:11] | Even a single page from the Book… | 即便是其中一页 |
[16:14] | holds potential for great destruction. | 也有造成大毁灭的潜力 |
[16:17] | Oh, you… | 你 |
[16:20] | You want me to… | 你要我 |
[16:22] | wield it? | 使用它 |
[16:33] | No. | 不 |
[16:37] | No. | 不 |
[16:41] | – This is a trick. – Please. You must listen. | -这是陷阱 -求你 听我说 |
[16:46] | No. | 不 |
[16:48] | There is a girl with Lucrezia. Sophia. | 卢奎西娅身边有一个女孩 索菲娅 |
[16:54] | You must find the Page | 你必须找到残页 |
[16:55] | and protect them both from those that seek it. | 保护她们俩不被寻书的人所害 |
[16:57] | No. | 不 |
[16:59] | This is… | 这是 |
[17:01] | This is one of his… mind games. | 这是他的心理战术 |
[17:07] | Are you here to steal more of my designs, Al-Rahim? | 你又来窃取我的设计吗 阿拉西姆 |
[17:13] | ‘Cause you are wasting your time! | 你这是白费功夫 |
[17:17] | Just get out of my fucking head! | 从我脑子里滚出去 |
[17:21] | Get out! | 滚 |
[17:31] | My father, that we so willingly followed, | 我们盲目追随我父亲 |
[17:33] | is not the man that we thought he was. | 而他并不是我们以为的那样 |
[17:37] | Both of us were manipulated. | 我们两个都被他欺骗操纵了 |
[17:42] | Our loyalty exploited by those we trusted most. | 我们的忠心遭到了最信任之人的利用 |
[17:45] | That’s why I came back here. | 所以我才回到这里 |
[17:48] | To seek answers of my own. | 寻求自己的答案 |
[17:52] | Tell me, why are you here? | 说吧 你为何而来 |
[17:56] | I’m searching for something. | 我在找一件东西 |
[17:59] | Something that can be of use to a friend of mine. | 一件对我的一个朋友有用的东西 |
[18:04] | Something here? | 那东西在这里吗 |
[18:07] | When you were steward at the Secret Archives… | 你作梵蒂冈密卷保管人的时候 |
[18:11] | There was a page in the collection… | 宝库中有一页 |
[18:14] | from the Book of Leaves. Do you remember it? | 《叶之书》 你还记得吗 |
[18:16] | Would you like some more pig? | 还要猪肉吗 |
[18:18] | And then, when you left for Rome, | 后来 你离开罗马 |
[18:21] | the Page went missing. | 那页书也不见了 |
[18:27] | I assume that wasn’t coincidence. | 我想这不是巧合 |
[18:33] | Why do you seek this page? | 你为什么要找残页 |
[18:36] | Because some believe it holds great power. | 因为有人相信其中蕴含着巨大的力量 |
[18:40] | And if it does, | 如果那时真的 |
[18:41] | then perhaps we can use it against the Ottoman invasion. | 或许我们可以用它对抗奥斯曼帝国的入侵 |
[18:45] | You wish to become Italy’s protector? | 你想当意大利的保护者 |
[18:51] | My father’s lies brought the Turks to our shores. | 是我父亲的谎言让土耳其人来到我们的海岸 |
[18:55] | And…I share in that responsibility. | 我也在其中负有责任 |
[19:01] | So…I seek to make amends. | 所以我要寻求补救 |
[19:07] | You must be tired. | 你一定累了 |
[19:10] | You should get some sleep. | 该睡觉了 |
[19:11] | The Page? | 残页呢 |
[19:15] | Do you have it? | 在你手里吗 |
[19:19] | We’ll discuss this more once you’ve rested. | 你休息好了我们再谈这事 |
[19:24] | I’ll make up a bed for you. | 我去给你铺张床 |
[20:01] | Oh, what manner of beast are you? | 你是什么鬼怪 |
[20:32] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[20:36] | I brought Nico. | 我带来了列奥 |
[20:40] | Vanessa had the baby. | 温妮莎生了 |
[20:46] | – She wants to see you. – Yeah, he’s fat and happy. | -她想见你 -对 孩子胖胖的 很可爱 |
[20:50] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say he was half Vespucci. | 要不是我知根知底 简直要以为他是个小韦斯普奇 |
[21:01] | What’s he doing with that torch? | 他拿火把干什么 |
[21:05] | No! | 不 |
[21:15] | What the fuck did you do that for? | 你们这是搞什么 |
[21:18] | Now I have no idea how long it will last. | 现在我没法知道它能撑多久了 |
[21:24] | How long what will last? | 什么能撑多久 |
[21:25] | The flame-retardant mud. | 阻燃泥 |
[21:27] | Another moment and you would have been roasted. | 再过一会儿你就变烤肉了 |
[21:29] | Look at your arm. | 看看你的手臂 |
[21:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:37] | If we’re to reach the tanks, it has to last much longer than this. | 想要接近坦克 必须撑得更久 |
[21:44] | – The tanks? – Mm. Armored gun carriage. | -坦克 -土耳其人在奥特朗托使用的 |
[21:47] | The Turks used them at Otranto. | 带装甲的炮车 |
[21:48] | Couldn’t you design something similar? | 你不能设计出类似的东西吗 |
[21:53] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我有很多工作要做 |
[21:57] | So…you should go. | 你们走吧 |
[22:00] | What? So you can work on weapons for Sixtus? | 什么 好让你专心为西克斯特工作吗 |
[22:03] | How can you align with him after everything he’s done? | 他做了那么多坏事 你怎么与他结盟 |
[22:05] | There’s more to it than you know. | 事情比你所知的要复杂 |
[22:09] | Maybe tell us what’s going on. We can help. | 或许你说出来 我们能帮上忙 |
[22:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:13] | My designs… | 我的设计 |
[22:15] | my plans, were ripped from my head. | 我的计划 从我脑中被偷走了 |
[22:19] | They were used against me | 被用来对付我 |
[22:21] | and those I love. | 还有我爱的人 |
[22:24] | People died… | 因为我的所知所学 |
[22:26] | because of what I know. | 很多人丧生 |
[22:28] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[22:30] | So I can’t share my intentions, | 所以我不能说出我的意图 |
[22:32] | less I endanger you as well. | 否则你们也有危险 |
[22:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:39] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[22:43] | Truly it is. | 我是真心的 |
[22:46] | But you must leave. | 但你们必须走了 |
[22:50] | Just go! Go! | 快走吧 走 |
[23:02] | Pay Vanessa a visit. | 去看看温妮莎 |
[23:04] | Meet the heir. | 见见继承人 |
[23:07] | Might do you some good. | 或许对你有好处 |
[24:27] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:31] | – Oh, God. – Help us! | -天哪 -救救我们 |
[24:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:39] | – Please… Please don’t… – Wait. | -求你 请不要… -稍等 |
[24:42] | Hurry. | 要快 |
[24:48] | Please help us. | 请救救我们 |
[24:51] | He’ll be back soon! Please hurry! | 他马上就要回来了 请快点 |
[24:54] | Get us out of here! | 救我们出去 |
[24:56] | Please! | 求你 |
[24:59] | He’ll be back! Hurry! | 他要回来了 快 |
[25:07] | Don’t worry. I’ll get you out of there. | 别担心 我救你们出来 |
[25:17] | You should not have come. | 你就不该来 |
[25:19] | The Page is mine, Lucrezia. | 残页是我的 卢奎西娅 |
[25:29] | You are having second thoughts. | 您在怀疑自己的决定 |
[25:33] | What if we’ve been too bold in our thinking? | 若是我们的设想过于大胆了呢 |
[25:36] | If we’re unable to sway Florence to our Holy Crusade… | 若是我们不能说服佛罗伦萨加入神圣十字军 |
[25:40] | We will turn the tide in our favor. | 我们会力挽狂澜 |
[25:43] | Of that I’m convinced. | 我确信不疑 |
[25:44] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were humoring me. | 我要不是这么了解你 会以为这是玩笑话呢 |
[25:47] | How dare you accuse me, Signora, | 夫人 您怎敢无端指摘 |
[25:49] | of such a peaceable disposition. | 说我性情那样温和 |
[25:53] | You’re worried about Florence’s new regime. | 您担心佛罗伦萨的新统治者 |
[25:56] | Florence is led by children. | 佛罗伦萨正在一群孩童的领导下 |
[25:58] | Disciples of Da Vinci, no less. | 但是还有达·芬奇 |
[26:01] | He will do our convincing for us. | 他会替我们服众 |
[26:05] | Without Florence by our side, | 不得佛罗伦萨相助 |
[26:07] | the foundations of our Crusade could crumble. | 十字军的根基将会动摇 |
[26:11] | And this trip will end in disaster. | 我们此行也将悲剧收场 |
[26:16] | Have a little faith, Signora. | 请您多一些信心 夫人 |
[27:01] | Signora Moschella. | 莫斯切拉夫人 |
[27:03] | Lord Girolamo Riario, | 吉罗拉莫·利拉奥伯爵 |
[27:05] | Count and Captain General of the Holy Roman Church. | 神圣罗马教廷的大将军 |
[27:11] | And may I introduce Signora Cereta of Venice. | 容我介绍威尼斯的塞瑞塔夫人 |
[27:16] | My partner in this endeavor. | 我此行的合作伙伴 |
[27:18] | It’s an honor to meet the new Mother of Florence. | 能见到新一任佛罗伦萨之母真是荣幸 |
[27:22] | Albeit under such grim circumstances. | 尽管时局严酷 |
[27:24] | You’re an emissary from Venice? | 您是威尼斯的使者 |
[27:27] | Do you not have a treaty with the Ottoman Empire? | 你们不是与奥斯曼帝国缔有协约吗 |
[27:30] | One we are willing to dissolve in honor of our fallen countrymen. | 为了逝去的同胞 我们不惜毁约 |
[27:34] | One of the many things I wish to discuss with you. | 这是我想与您讨论的许多议题之一 |
[27:39] | May we walk for a moment? | 可以一起走走吗 |
[27:51] | Does this one always lurk over your shoulder? | 这位总是跟在您脚边吗 |
[27:54] | Give us a moment, would you? I’ll be fine. | 可以让我们单独谈谈吗 我不会有事的 |
[27:58] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[28:06] | You’ve done well for yourself. | 你混得不错 |
[28:09] | Could say the same. | 彼此彼此 |
[28:14] | It is not as it appears. | 并不像表面那样风光 |
[28:17] | She will not be easily swayed by arguments to join the Crusade. | 她不会轻易被说动 加入十字军 |
[28:23] | Even if that argument comes from you? | 即便是你的说辞吗 |
[28:27] | Hosting your festival helps alleviate some financial burdens, | 承接你们的巡展能减轻财政压力 |
[28:30] | but that is the extent of our interest. | 不过是出于利益考虑 |
[28:32] | Neither Vanessa nor I favor an alliance with Rome. | 温妮莎和我都不赞同与罗马结盟 |
[28:37] | The incentives don’t end with the festival. | 有利可图的不止巡展 |
[28:42] | The Crusade can save Florence. | 十字军能拯救佛罗伦萨 |
[28:44] | In more ways than one. | 不单单如此 |
[29:01] | All these men were executed? | 这些人都是被处决的 |
[29:04] | Over 800. | 八百多人 |
[29:07] | Each beheaded in the name of our Lord and Savior | 皆因我们的救主之名被斩首 |
[29:09] | because they would not convert to Islam, | 因为他们拒绝转投伊斯兰教 |
[29:12] | with not only Alfonso of Naples defending the city, | 守城的不只是那不勒斯的阿方索 |
[29:15] | but your own Lorenzo the Magnificent. | 还有你们的洛伦佐 |
[29:18] | Rarely have two great warriors been overcome so severely. | 少见两位勇士同被击败 |
[29:24] | I trust now you see how dire our situation is. | 我想现在你该明白我们的处境是多么危险 |
[29:29] | No doubt the threat is extreme. | 威胁无疑是巨大的 |
[29:32] | But aligning with Sixtus | 但与西克斯特结盟 |
[29:33] | is not something we can consider lightly. | 不是我们轻易会考虑的事 |
[29:37] | My faith in the Holy Father has also been… | 我对圣父的信仰也… |
[29:40] | slow to develop. | 来得很慢 |
[29:43] | But we have a mutual enemy. | 但我们有共同的敌人 |
[29:45] | Our very existence is on the line. | 现在是危急存亡之际 |
[29:54] | Lorenzo… | 洛伦佐 |
[29:59] | He’s really dead? | 他当真死了 |
[30:02] | The bones are merely replicas. | 尸骨不过是仿制品 |
[30:04] | I’m afraid we were unable to recover his body. | 恐怕我们没能找到他的尸体 |
[30:18] | Filthy garbage! | 肮脏的垃圾 |
[30:22] | There’s another one over there. | 那边还有一个 |
[31:16] | Your daughter said that the true Pope | 你女儿说 真正的教皇 |
[31:18] | was being held prisoner in the Vatican. | 被囚在梵蒂冈 |
[31:22] | I assumed it was another of her lies. | 看来那也是她的谎言之一了 |
[31:26] | Captivity was not my destiny. | 阶下囚不是我的宿命 |
[31:30] | Nor is it yours, Lorenzo de’Medici. | 也不是你的 洛伦佐·德·美第奇 |
[31:37] | Your Ottoman allies appear to disagree. | 你的奥斯曼同盟似乎不这么想 |
[31:41] | Everything that has happened… | 已经发生的一切 |
[31:43] | everything that will happen, | 即将发生的一切 |
[31:45] | was foretold by a man we all once knew… | 我们认识和爱过的那个人 |
[31:49] | and loved. | 都预言过 |
[31:50] | You must be Da Vinci’s mysterious Turk. | 你一定是达芬奇神秘的土耳其人了 |
[31:53] | And you are the grandson of Cosimo de’Medici. | 而你是科西莫·德·美第奇的孙子 |
[31:58] | This invasion was a part of his grand plan. | 入侵是他的宏伟计划中的一步 |
[32:03] | My grandfather never had a taste for such savagery. | 我祖父从不爱好这等野蛮暴行 |
[32:07] | Without this…sacrifice… | 没有这些牺牲 |
[32:11] | there can be no enlightenment. | 就无法迎来教化 |
[32:16] | What enlightenment? | 什么教化 |
[32:19] | I see only the dead, | 我只看到了死人 |
[32:22] | whom we burn to make room for more. | 尸堆成山 只能焚烧 |
[32:25] | Perhaps you confuse the path with the destination. | 或许你混淆了必经之途和目的 |
[32:29] | Your place is with us, Lorenzo. | 你应当与我们为伍 洛伦佐 |
[32:33] | You were born to rule. | 你生来就是统治者 |
[32:36] | Be a king to these savages? | 给这些野蛮人当国王 |
[32:39] | A ruler to murderers and rapists, is that what you suggest? | 统治杀人者和强奸犯 这就是你的提议吗 |
[32:43] | Cower with you behind these heathens… | 跟你们一样 躲在异教徒身后 |
[32:46] | who execute pious men, | 看他们将虔诚信徒斩首 |
[32:48] | and bathe in the blood of innocent children? | 用无辜孩童的鲜血沐浴 |
[32:52] | These savages are merely a tool we wield. | 这些野蛮人不过我们假手的工具 |
[32:56] | A blade to cut, a scythe to cull. | 削切用的刀锋 收割用的镰刀 |
[33:03] | When a tool outlives its usefulness… | 当工具失去用处 |
[33:08] | it is discarded. | 就会被丢弃 |
[33:09] | A second flood is coming. | 第二波浪潮就要来临 |
[33:12] | All you love will be washed away, | 你所珍爱的 都会被冲毁 |
[33:14] | unless you open your eyes | 除非你张开双眼 |
[33:15] | and allow yourself to be reborn | 拥抱重生 |
[33:18] | as a true Son of Mithras. | 成为真正的米特拉之子 |
[33:30] | I would sooner drown. | 我宁可淹死 |
[33:56] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[34:00] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[34:03] | The last time we were together… | 上次跟你在一起 |
[34:06] | I was attacked and tortured. | 我遭到了袭击和折磨 |
[34:11] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[34:14] | We were tracking Carlo de’Medici and his Labyrinth brethren. | 我们在追踪卡洛·德·美第奇和他的迷宫同伙 |
[34:18] | They must have laid a trap for us at the Medici Bathhouse. | 他们一定是在美第奇家的浴池设下了全套 |
[34:21] | I was struck from behind. | 我被人从背后偷袭 |
[34:23] | When I awoke, you were gone. | 等我醒来 你就不见了 |
[34:25] | My men found you, days later, in the tunnels beneath Rome. | 几天后 我的人在罗马的地道里发现了你 |
[34:29] | And I said nothing when I was found? | 我被发现的时候没说什么吗 |
[34:30] | Frankly, I am surprised to see you in such robust form. | 说实话 看到你生龙活虎我真大吃一惊 |
[34:39] | The Labyrinth. | 迷宫 |
[34:42] | They were behind it all. | 他们才是幕后黑手 |
[34:47] | They killed Rodrigo, Clarice… | 他们杀了罗德里戈 克拉丽斯 |
[34:51] | tried to condition me. | 试图同化我 |
[34:53] | We will avenge their deaths | 我们会为他们复仇 |
[34:55] | and make them pay for what they did to you. | 让他们为对你做下的事付出代价 |
[35:00] | Until then, I can only offer this as solace. | 在那之前 我只能给你这个作为安慰 |
[35:09] | Sixtus agreed. He’s funding my work? | 西克斯特同意了 他要资助我的工作 |
[35:12] | His Holiness understands | 教皇陛下明白 |
[35:14] | that if the Crusade is to stand a chance against the infidels, | 要使十字军具备对抗异教徒的实力 |
[35:17] | he needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[35:20] | We’ve summoned the leaders of the city states to Florence. | 我们已召集各城邦首脑到佛罗伦萨集会 |
[35:22] | We must convince them to put | 我们必须说服他们 |
[35:23] | aside their differences and join the Crusade. | 撇开分歧 加入十字军 |
[35:27] | A demonstration from you | 有你做表率 |
[35:30] | could seal their allegiance. | 他们一定会拥护 |
[35:36] | Well, then they shall have one. | 那就给他们个表率 |
[35:51] | I told you he would not listen. | 我就说他不会听的 |
[35:54] | Lorenzo is a stubborn man. | 洛伦佐是个顽固的人 |
[35:58] | But then…so was his grandfather. | 不过 他爷爷也一样 |
[36:06] | He’ll come around. | 他会想通的 |
[36:07] | If he doesn’t, | 如果他不能想通 |
[36:08] | my men will flatten his city on our way to Rome. | 我的手下会在去罗马的路上把他的城市踏平 |
[36:13] | Why do you fight for the Ottomans? | 你为什么为奥斯曼人作战 |
[36:18] | I know you were not born of their ranks. | 我知道你并非生为他们同胞 |
[36:21] | Your deftness with language betrays you. | 你语言的笨拙暴露了你 |
[36:26] | I was a prisoner, like your precious Il Magnifico. | 我也曾是阶下囚 就像你的宝贝洛伦佐 |
[36:33] | My brother and I were taken as children. | 我和弟弟从小就被抓走 |
[36:37] | You were slaves? | 你们是奴隶 |
[36:39] | Until I found Allah. | 直到我找到了安拉 |
[36:42] | He gave my life meaning when I had none. | 当我的生命毫无意义时 他给了我目的 |
[36:45] | And now you kill all those who refuse him. | 现在 你杀死所有拒绝他的人 |
[36:54] | As your people do in the name of their god. | 你的同胞也以他们的神的名义做下同样的事 |
[37:03] | Despite what you may think, we are not savages. | 不管你怎么想 我们并非蛮人 |
[37:07] | I was educated at… | 我受过教育 |
[37:09] | as were most of my men. | 我们大部分人都是如此 |
[37:11] | We are philosophers and artisans | 我们是哲学家 匠人 |
[37:17] | but because your Holy Father | 但你的圣父 |
[37:19] | paraded his son around Rome like an animal. | 却让他的儿子在罗马像畜生一样游街 |
[37:22] | To insult him, is to insult all of Islam. | 侮辱他 就是侮辱整个伊斯兰世界 |
[37:34] | That is my purpose here. | 这就是我来此的目的 |
[37:43] | Yours I’ve yet to grasp. | 你的目的我还尚不清楚 |
[37:55] | What grand mission of state are you on this fine day? | 你今天又要办什么国家要务啊 |
[37:58] | The Pleasure Palace. They’re late on their taxes. | 享乐宫 他们缴税晚了 |
[38:01] | – Oh, they’re paying you in fellatio? – Zo, we’re broke. | -他们给你吹箫当税吗 -泽洛 我们没钱了 |
[38:04] | What, you and Vanessa? | 你和温妮莎吗 |
[38:06] | Florence. | 佛罗伦萨 |
[38:08] | Carlo de’Medici stole 500,000 florins. | 卡洛·德·美第奇偷了五十万弗罗林 |
[38:11] | There’s nothing left. | 什么都不剩了 |
[38:12] | Holy fuck. | 老天爷 |
[38:13] | If I don’t find a new source of income, | 如果我不找到新收入源 |
[38:15] | We’ll be forced to join the Crusade. | 我们便只能加入十字军了 |
[38:17] | – What? And taxing Singh’s the answer? – Not just her. | -征辛格夫人的税就行了吗 -不仅是她 |
[38:20] | Collecting restitution from all illegal activities in the city. | 征所有城内违法生意的税 |
[38:23] | Well, if you think you can | 如果你以为可以 |
[38:25] | just walk into Singh’s and rob her blind, | 大摇大摆地走进辛格的地盘直接抢钱 |
[38:26] | you don’t know who you’re dealing with. | 你就是不自量力 |
[38:28] | Oh, I’m well acquainted. | 我很清楚 |
[38:30] | Sorry? You talked with Singh on your own? | 什么 你自己跟辛格谈过了 |
[38:31] | I am the highest advisor to the Medici family in Florence. | 我是佛罗伦萨美第奇家族的最高幕僚 |
[38:35] | What did she do to you? | 她怎么对你的 |
[38:37] | Not the donkey kick. You can still walk. | 不是驴踢式 你还能走呢 |
[38:39] | – It’s not important. – The woman with the man parts? | -不重要 -那个有屌的女人吗 |
[38:40] | – Enough. – Ah, the golden shower. | -够了 -黄金雨吧 |
[38:43] | Sorry, Nico, but you’re going about this all wrong. | 抱歉 尼克 但你的方法不对 |
[38:47] | That fuck palace is a bottomless treasure chest, | 那个操堂 是个无底宝箱 |
[38:50] | but you have to work with her if you want a piece of it. | 但如果你想分杯羹就得跟她合作 |
[38:52] | I tried. She refused. | 我试了 她拒绝了 |
[38:55] | Well, let me talk to her. We’re old friends. | 让我跟她谈 我们是老朋友 |
[39:09] | We have a proposition for you. | 我们有个提议 |
[39:10] | – Yes, I’m sure you do. – Let go of him. | -当然了 -放开他 |
[39:14] | Now. | 马上 |
[39:15] | Well…if it isn’t everyone’s favorite piss pot. | 这不是大家最喜欢的尿壶吗 |
[39:20] | Back for more? Or are you here to pay off his debt? | 又来讨尿了吗 还是来替他还债的 |
[39:24] | I’m here to collect yours. | 我是来索你的债的 |
[39:26] | And I’ve brought the Officers of the Night with me | 而且我带来了夜巡队 |
[39:28] | to ensure your cooperation. | 以确保你配合 |
[39:32] | – Are you threatening me, boy? – It’s no threat. | -你是在威胁我吗 小子 -不是 |
[39:37] | Signor Machiavelli has the one thing you lack. | 马基雅维利先生 有你缺的一样东西 |
[39:42] | Real power. | 实权 |
[39:49] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[39:52] | Well? | 说啊 |
[39:53] | I thought you had a proposition for me. | 你不是有什么提议吗 |
[39:57] | Yeah. Let him tax your establishment. Share in your profits. | 是啊 让他征你们的税 分你们的利 |
[40:00] | – And in return? – In return… | -作为交换呢 -作为交换 |
[40:04] | he will share his power. | 你可以分享他的权力 |
[40:05] | He’ll give you a seat on the council. | 他可以给你议会席位 |
[40:09] | And you’ll be a true noblewoman. | 你能成为真正的贵妇 |
[40:19] | How long have you been here? | 你们在这儿待了多久了 |
[40:23] | I’m not sure. A fortnight? | 不太确定 两周吧 |
[40:27] | It’s hard to know. | 不好判断 |
[40:35] | The only way out is above us. | 只有上面一条出路 |
[40:42] | You’re not from the convent? | 你不是修道院的吗 |
[40:45] | No. | 不是 |
[40:46] | San Cosimato. | 圣科西玛托 |
[40:48] | – How did you get here? – He came late at night. | -你怎么落到这里的 -他深夜到来 |
[40:51] | Said we were in danger. | 说我们有危险 |
[40:53] | That we need to escape. | 必须逃跑 |
[40:56] | A cardinal from the Vatican. Of course we believed him. | 梵蒂冈的主教 我们当然信了他 |
[41:01] | There were four of us. | 我们本来有四个的 |
[41:04] | – Lupo’s gone mad. – You know him? | -卢坡是疯了 -你认识他 |
[41:08] | I used to. I… | 以前认识 |
[41:11] | It’s… He wasn’t this man. | 他原来不是这样的 |
[41:16] | What does he want from you? | 他想从你这儿得到什么 |
[41:19] | Each night…at moonrise, | 每天晚上 月亮升起 |
[41:22] | he takes one of us. | 他就带走一个 |
[41:24] | If we refuse, he sets the dog on us. | 我们如果拒绝 他就放狗 |
[41:28] | She’s not been the same since the first night. | 她自第一晚之后就变了 |
[41:31] | He’s insanely obsessed, but with what? | 他是执迷了 但执迷什么 |
[41:36] | What does he think that you know? | 他以为你知道什么 |
[41:39] | He spoke of a book. | 他提到了一本书 |
[41:41] | The pages change each time your eyes look upon it. | 你每次看的时候 书上的内容都会变化 |
[41:44] | He says one of us can translate it. | 他说我们中有一人能翻译 |
[41:46] | The Book of Leaves. He thinks you can read from the Page. | 《叶之书》 他认为你们能读那一页 |
[41:49] | There’s a library… | 有个书房 |
[41:57] | Lupo. | 卢坡 |
[41:59] | Lupo, you don’t have to do this. | 卢坡 你不用这么做 |
[42:02] | Let the girls go, and you and I… | 放了姑娘们吧 你和我 |
[42:05] | we can learn from the Page. | 我们可以研究那一页 |
[42:06] | We cannot. | 不行 |
[42:08] | Only those born with the gift can read the Page. | 只有生来具有天赋之人才能看懂那一页 |
[42:10] | And one of these girls has it. | 其中一个女孩就能看懂 |
[42:13] | – How do you know? – The Page told me. | -你怎么知道 -那一页告诉我的 |
[42:19] | Put on the chains, or I’ll send in the dog. | 带上镣铐 否则我就放狗 |
[42:22] | No! No, don’t! No, don’t do it! | 不 别 别这样 |
[42:25] | Don’t! You don’t have to do this! | 你不用这么做的 |
[42:26] | Put on the chains! | 带上镣铐 |
[42:28] | Lupo! | 卢坡 |
[42:30] | Lupo! | 卢坡 |
[42:32] | No! No! No! | 别 别 |
[42:39] | I’m here. I’m here. | 有我呢 有我呢 |
[42:56] | This better be good. | 最好是要事 |
[43:00] | You’ll need to hustle if you’re to collect it all. | 你如果想全部买齐 就得快点了 |
[43:11] | You want to leave? Yes? | 你想走吗 |
[43:14] | Here’s your opportunity. | 给你机会 |
[43:18] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[43:29] | What the hell are you making? | 你要做什么啊 |
[43:31] | Keep your movements random. | 做事随机一些 |
[43:33] | Can’t have anyone tracking the materials I’m using. | 别让人追踪我使用的材料 |
[43:35] | No. Shall I wear a disguise? | 我要易装吗 |
[43:38] | Little dress, perhaps? | 或许穿条裙子 |
[43:40] | Just hurry. | 快点就是了 |
[43:41] | I need everything by tonight. | 今晚前全部买齐 |
[43:47] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[43:49] | You uh… | 你 |
[43:52] | You intend to stand against the Crusade? | 打算对抗十字军 |
[43:57] | We will not trade one invasion for another. | 我们不能前门拒虎 后门进狼 |
[44:00] | The Republic of Florence has been protecting itself | 佛罗伦萨共和国一直在保护自己 |
[44:02] | without Rome’s assistance for nearly 400 years, | 近四百年来不需要罗马的帮助 |
[44:05] | and I see no reason to change that policy. | 我不认为现在有必要改变 |
[44:08] | Well, I think | 我认为 |
[44:10] | you underestimate the cost of outfitting an army… | 你低估了为一支军队提供配给的开销 |
[44:14] | ..And the reality of the Ottoman threat. | 以及奥斯曼威胁的现实情况 |
[44:18] | Just as you underestimate me. | 正如你也低估了我 |
[44:21] | I may be new to my position, | 我虽然是新官上任 |
[44:23] | but I am not naive. | 但我并不天真 |
[44:26] | Your um… Your city is bankrupt, Signorina. | 你的城市破产了 夫人 |
[44:31] | And I assure you the Turks will rain fire on Florence | 我向您保证 土耳其人会按照他们的计划 |
[44:34] | on their timetable, not yours. | 对佛罗伦萨降下灾难 而不是你的 |
[44:36] | Do not forget history’s lessons, my dear. | 别忘记历史教训 亲爱的 |
[44:40] | The city of Bursa shared your pride | 布尔萨城曾和你一样骄傲 |
[44:43] | and suffered greatly for it. | 却为此饱受苦难 |
[44:45] | Florence is not Bursa. | 佛罗伦萨不是布尔萨 |
[44:47] | Surely not. | 当然不是 |
[44:49] | Bursa had the strongest military, the highest walls. | 布尔萨有最强的兵力和最高的城墙 |
[44:54] | They, too, went it alone against the infidel. | 他们也在异教徒入侵时拒绝帮助 |
[44:56] | – A hundred years ago. – Dragonetti. | -那是一百年前 -德拉戈内蒂 |
[44:58] | They closed off every trade route, | 他们封锁了每一条贸易通道 |
[45:01] | stopped supplies from entering the city, then simply waited. | 阻止生活物资入城 然后只要等就好 |
[45:04] | The city starved, withered away. | 城市发生饥荒 逐渐丧失生机 |
[45:09] | And years later… | 过了几年 |
[45:10] | when there was no-one left to fight, | 当没有人活下来战斗的时候 |
[45:13] | the enemy simply walked through their gates. | 敌人轻松走进城门就可以了 |
[45:16] | Nor can we simply let Rome walk through ours. | 我们也不能让罗马轻松走进我们的城门 |
[45:20] | Exactly what will happen if we join their Crusade. | 加入十字军 就等于引狼入室 |
[45:30] | We will not hand over the keys to our kingdom. | 我们不会把我们国家的钥匙交出去 |
[45:32] | Not to the Turks, not to Rome, not to anyone. | 不论是土耳其人还是罗马人 什么人都不给 |
[45:37] | Our Republic has protected itself without the aid of Rome… | 没有罗马相助我们的共和国也曾保卫了自己 |
[45:41] | There was a time… | 曾经 |
[45:43] | I thought history would revere the name Machiavelli. | 我以为马基雅维利之名会名留青史 |
[45:47] | But now… | 但现在 |
[45:49] | now I see you have let beauty cloud all judgment | 现在我看着你任凭美人蒙蔽众人的判断 |
[45:53] | with no less than the future of Italy at stake. | 将意大利的未来置于险地 |
[45:57] | My influence is not as strong as you imagine. | 我的影响力没你想的那样强大 |
[45:59] | Neither is your beloved Republic. | 你挚爱的共和国也一样 |
[46:06] | Are you blind? | 你没意识到吗 |
[46:09] | You are only as strong as Da Vinci, and he is aligned with Rome. | 你和达·芬奇一样强大 而他已成为罗马的盟友 |
[46:19] | Break it, you buy it. | 碎了算你的 |
[46:25] | Not the best representation of a moving tank, is it? | 这不是一架在动的坦克最好的替代品对吧 |
[46:28] | It’s not movement I’m worried about. That’s simple geometry. | 我担心的不是它的运动 那只是简单的几何 |
[46:30] | It’s penetrating the armor. That’s the real trick. | 它可以穿透盔甲 这才是重点 |
[46:35] | Now, their breastplates are made from the same impenetrable metal | 它们的胸甲是用和他们的坦克一样 |
[46:39] | as their tanks. | 刀枪不入的金属制成 |
[46:43] | Zo. | 泽洛 |
[46:44] | When I mix the catalyst and agent, | 当我混合催化剂和反应物 |
[46:46] | we will only have seconds | 我们只有几秒钟 |
[46:49] | to load and shoot before the glass dissolves. | 赶在玻璃溶解之前装填发射 |
[46:52] | What happens when it dissolves? | 它溶解之后会怎样 |
[46:56] | Well, when the warhead shatters, | 当弹头破裂 |
[46:59] | contact with the air should ignite the mixture, | 与空气的接触会引燃混合物 |
[47:01] | which should disintegrate the armor, | 这样应该能让盔甲解体 |
[47:02] | as though covered in molten rock. | 就像被熔岩覆盖了一样 |
[47:08] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[47:09] | – Mm. – Good. | -好了 -很好 |
[47:23] | – Load it! – Jesus. | -装弹 -天哪 |
[47:29] | The glass is melting. Hurry up. | 玻璃在溶解 动作快 |
[47:32] | Light it! | 快点火 |
[47:34] | – Quick! – Trying! | -快 -在点呢 |
[47:50] | Holy shit. | 妈呀 |
[47:59] | Somebody tell Hades he’s out of a job. | 谁去告诉冥王大人他失业了 |
[48:17] | It’s not even dented. | 竟然一点凹陷都没有 |
[48:19] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[48:22] | Your rocket hit the target. Your explosives worked. | 你的火箭打中了目标 你的炸药也有效 |
[48:26] | Clearly they didn’t. Oh, fuck it. | 显然都没起效 妈的 |
[48:36] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[48:39] | There’s something here. | 这里有什么东西 |
[48:42] | Oh. Argh. Fuck. | 妈的真烫 |
[48:47] | – What? – Here. Look. | -怎么了 -看这里 |
[48:50] | What? | 什么 |
[48:53] | See it? | 看到了吗 |
[48:58] | It’s a maker’s mark. | 这是工匠的标记 |
[49:01] | Some kind of emblem… | 某种纹章 |
[49:05] | just under the surface. | 正好在表面下方 |
[49:11] | Oh, fuck me. | 我操 |
[49:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[49:15] | Don’t tell me you don’t remember our little jaunt to Wallachia. | 你难道记不得我们去瓦拉吉亚的旅行了吗 |
[49:20] | – The Order of the Dragon? – One… | -龙骑士团吗 -一枚 |
[49:23] | Turkish sultani gold coin. Stamped on the back. | 土耳其苏丹的金币 背面烙下章纹 |
[49:32] | You stole this from Vlad the Impaler? | 你从穿刺公弗拉德那里偷来的吗 |
[49:36] | Maybe he has something to do with this indestructible armor. | 也许他和这种坚不可摧的盔甲有关 |
[49:43] | Well, there’s one way to find out. | 有个办法能确认 |
[49:45] | We’ll be in and out before he knows we’re there. | 我们在他发现之前偷偷去一趟 |
[49:48] | What? No. No way. Absolutely not. | 什么 不行 绝对不行 |
[49:51] | I’m not going back there, dead or not dead. | 我死活都不会再回去了 |
[49:52] | I need to examine this further. | 我需要再好好研究一下这个 |
[49:53] | Meet me in my workshop first thing in the morning. | 明天一早来我的工作室见我 |
[49:56] | I’m gonna need a raise. | 我要涨工钱 |
[50:00] | Leo? | 列奥 |
[50:13] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[50:15] | What could he be doing to her? | 他会对她做什么 |
[50:18] | Oh…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:28] | The Cardinal that I knew, | 我所认识的那个枢机主教 |
[50:31] | he would never do this. | 永远不会做这种事 |
[50:34] | His mind has been corrupted by this obsession. | 这种执迷侵蚀了他的思想 |
[50:38] | You think the Book has driven him insane? | 你认识是《叶之书》让他疯狂了吗 |
[50:41] | I can’t see any other cause for it. | 我想不出还有什么别的理由 |
[50:48] | I will get you out of here. | 我会救你出去 |
[50:50] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[50:53] | I will get us both out of here. | 我会把你们俩都救出去 |
[50:59] | Lupo? | 卢坡 |
[51:02] | Lupo? | 卢坡 |
[51:13] | We should have sent for Da Vinci. | 应该让达·芬奇来见我们 |
[51:15] | This is no way for the Regent of Florence to travel. | 佛罗伦萨摄政不该如此出行 |
[51:17] | I’ve walked these streets a thousand times. | 我都走过这些街道无数次了 |
[51:19] | I refuse to let a title shackle me to the Palace. | 我拒绝让一个头衔将我锁在宫中 |
[51:27] | Oh, fuck’s sake! | 妈的 |
[51:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:42] | Vanessa. | 温妮莎 |
[51:44] | It’s wonderful to see you. But now’s not the time. | 见到你真是太好了 但现在不是时候 |
[52:00] | Your friends are scared. You haven’t been yourself. | 你的朋友被吓到了 你不是你自己了 |
[52:05] | They don’t know if they should trust you any more. | 他们不知道是否还能信任你 |
[52:07] | They don’t trust me? | 他们不信任我吗 |
[52:09] | You’re working for Sixtus. | 你为西克斯特工作 |
[52:12] | Leo…he’s using you. | 列奥 他在利用你 |
[52:16] | No. | 不 |
[52:19] | No. | 不 |
[52:22] | I’m using him. | 我在利用他 |
[52:26] | It’s the only way that we can defeat the Turks. | 这是我们打败土耳其人的唯一办法 |
[52:30] | Ah, and when you’ve won, | 等你们取得胜利 |
[52:31] | Sixtus will turn those weapons on Florence. | 西克斯特用这些武器对付佛罗伦萨 |
[52:34] | – No. I’ll stop him. – How? | -不 我会阻止他 -怎么阻止 |
[52:37] | I don’t know. I… I’ll figure it out. | 我不知道 我 我会想到办法的 |
[52:40] | Leo, you can’t do this on your own. | 列奥 你不能孤军奋战 |
[52:46] | Stop pushing us away. | 别把我们赶走 |
[52:56] | Everything I do… | 我所做的一切 |
[53:00] | Everything I’ve done… | 我做过的一切 |
[53:03] | It’s for Florence. | 都是为了佛罗伦萨 |
[53:07] | It’s for you and… and Nico… | 为了你 为了尼克 |
[53:09] | and Zo and your baby. | 为了泽洛 为了你的孩子 |
[53:12] | You’re all I have left of my family. | 你们是我唯一的亲人了 |
[53:14] | They’ve taken everyone else. | 他们夺走了我的家人 |
[53:16] | They’ve killed my father, imprisoned my mother. | 他们杀了我的父亲 囚禁了我的母亲 |
[53:20] | I can’t risk… | 我不能冒险 |
[53:23] | any of you getting hurt. | 让你们中的任何人受到伤害 |
[53:27] | I’ve lost so much. | 我已经失去了这么多 |
[53:31] | I can’t bear to lose you, too. | 我不能再承受失去你们的痛苦了 |
[53:33] | No. No, you’re not alone, Leo. | 不 不 你并非独自一人 列奥 |
[53:38] | We can help. | 我们可以帮忙 |
[53:40] | Please let us help you. | 求你 让我们帮你吧 |
[53:48] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[53:50] | The baby. | 你的孩子 |
[53:52] | Giulio. | 朱利奥 |
[53:59] | Giulio. | 朱利奥 |
[54:25] | Dragonetti? | 德拉戈内蒂 |
[54:41] | Ahh! | 天哪 |
[54:55] | Shh. Shh-shh. | 嘘 别出声 |
[55:07] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[55:11] | Get back inside, Vanessa! | 回里面去 温妮莎 |