时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | He left me at the gates of the Vatican. | 在梵蒂冈门口撇下了我 |
[00:02] | And hell-bent on getting in bed with the Pope. | 大摇大摆地进去了 一心要跟教皇结盟 |
[00:04] | Why would he conspire with that devil? | 他为什么要跟那魔鬼共谋 |
[00:07] | It had to be you. You’re in league with them! | 一定是你 你跟他们是一伙 |
[00:11] | I need you to help me bring hell to the Turks. | 我需要您助我将土耳其人打下地狱 |
[00:14] | Clarice Orsini has been murdered, | 克拉丽斯·奥尔西尼被人所杀 |
[00:15] | her body found crucified in the Papal Bath. | 尸体钉在十字架上丢在教皇的浴池里 |
[00:18] | You’re being hunted by Italy’s most ingenious mind. | 全意大利最智慧的头脑正在追捕你 |
[00:21] | You have placed the future of the Labyrinth in jeopardy. | 你将迷宫的未来置入了险地 |
[00:25] | If Da Vinci gets too close, help him become One. | 帮助他成为我们的一员 |
[00:32] | ‘We are the Shadow at the center of the Labyrinth.’ | 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影 |
[00:34] | – You shall join us. – ‘We are One.’ | -你要加入我们 -我们是一体 |
[01:18] | Andrea! | 安德烈 |
[01:24] | Andrea! | 安德烈 |
[01:28] | What have I told you about playing away from the house? | 你又出门玩 我是怎么跟你说的 |
[01:30] | Yes, I know, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[01:32] | – Well, why do you do it, then? – Father said I could. | -那你怎么还出来 -父亲说我可以 |
[01:35] | Did he, now? And where is your father? | 刚才说的吗 他人呢 |
[01:37] | In his workshop. | 在他的工作间 |
[01:40] | He’s always in his workshop. | 他老是在工作间 |
[01:42] | Stay closer to the house. | 别离家太远 |
[01:48] | Andrea? | 安德烈 |
[01:50] | Yes, Mother. | 是 母亲 |
[02:10] | – Good morning. – Signora. | -早安 -夫人 |
[02:16] | You look ravishing. | 你真是迷死人了 |
[02:20] | Why am I so suspicious of your intentions? | 我怎么觉得此话另有用意呢 |
[02:24] | Because you’re brilliant. | 因为你聪明极了 |
[02:28] | What are you trying to avoid? | 你想逃避什么 |
[02:30] | A scolding from the wife. | 妻子的斥责 |
[02:32] | I know, you’re gonna chide me about Andrea’s models. | 我知道你要为安德烈的模型数落我 |
[02:34] | And I bet… Just… Just wait. | 我敢说…你先等一下 |
[02:37] | Wait until you see… this one. | 等你看到…这个 |
[02:43] | What does this one do? | 这个有什么用 |
[02:44] | Cuts through the air. | 破空飞翔 |
[02:46] | It’s like a corkscrew, look, it hovers…floats. | 你瞧 是螺旋状的 可以漂浮 |
[02:51] | Actually, no, that reminds me, I need to erm… | 正好提醒我了 我需要… |
[02:53] | I need to perfect some form of breathing apparatus | 我需要完善呼吸器的结构 |
[02:55] | so I can retrieve the Underboat from the pond bottom. | 然后就能取回池塘里的水底舟了 |
[02:57] | – Leo? – I know, I know. I… | -列奥 -我知道 我知道 |
[03:00] | I let him play in the field again. | 我又让他去地里玩了 |
[03:03] | We need to talk about Rome. | 我们需要谈谈罗马 |
[03:06] | After we see if she’ll fly! | 我们先看它能否飞起来 |
[03:08] | Andrea, look at this! | 安德烈 看这个 |
[03:14] | Can we make it go higher, faster? | 还能飞得更高更快吗 |
[03:16] | Try. | 试试看 |
[03:20] | Look, he loves it. | 看啊 他喜欢 |
[03:21] | I’m just surprised the damn thing works. | 我吃惊的是那玩意居然飞起来了 |
[03:24] | Yeah, the weight-to-lift ratio could still use some calibrating. | 升力和重量的比例还需要调整 |
[03:28] | You can’t take Andrea to Rome. | 你不能带安德烈去罗马 |
[03:35] | Lucrezia, we… we can’t hide him from the world forever. | 卢奎西娅 我们不能永远把他与世隔绝 |
[03:38] | He gets enough of the world at school. | 他上学时接触外界够多了 |
[03:42] | Too much, if you ask me. | 太多了 要我说的话 |
[03:52] | If none of my family accompany me… | 如果家人都不陪我… |
[03:53] | I will never go back to Rome. | 我决不回罗马 |
[03:55] | Which is why, if I don’t take our son with me, | 所以说 如果我不带儿子 |
[03:58] | then it will be noticed. | 他们肯定会注意到的 |
[03:59] | Let them notice. You did your part ten years ago. | 随他们去吧 十年前你就完成了任务 |
[04:03] | Why can’t they just leave us alone? | 他们为什么不能放我们自由呢 |
[04:05] | They have! | 他们已经放了 |
[04:07] | And if we want them to continue… | 如果我们希望继续保有自由 |
[04:13] | We can’t be noticed. | 就不能被注意到 |
[04:26] | Andrea? | 安德烈 |
[04:28] | – Andrea? – Andrea! | -安德烈 -安德烈 |
[04:52] | The Labyrinth, we are One. | 迷宫 我们是一体 |
[04:55] | We are the Labyrinth, we are One. | 吾乃迷宫 我们是一体 |
[05:02] | Stop! | 站住 |
[05:04] | Stop there. I told you, you stay away from there. | 站住 我告诉过你 不准来这里 |
[05:08] | Right? | 好吗 |
[05:10] | But can’t you hear the voices? | 你没听到声音吗 |
[05:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:24] | We are the Horns of the Increate. | 吾乃先世界而在的角神 |
[05:26] | We are the Labyrinth, we are One. | 吾乃迷宫 我们是一体 |
[06:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:49] | Brother Girolamo. | 吉罗拉莫兄弟 |
[06:59] | You wanted to see me. | 你想见我 |
[07:03] | I did. | 正是 |
[07:17] | Walk with me. | 陪我走走 |
[07:23] | You know the legends… | 你知道 |
[07:25] | of the monstrous Minotaur, | 怪物弥诺陶洛斯的传说 |
[07:28] | of the architect Daedalus, | 建筑师狄德勒斯 |
[07:31] | of the labyrinth he designed and built for King Minos of Crete? | 为克里特国王迈诺斯修建了迷宫 |
[07:34] | I do. | 知道 |
[07:36] | It was so well-crafted, | 设计精巧 |
[07:38] | so intricate, so complex… | 错综复杂 |
[07:42] | That Daedalus himself could not find his way out. | 狄德勒斯本人都无法找到出路 |
[07:48] | You’re telling me… | 您是想说 |
[07:51] | my situation is of my own making. | 我面临的局势是我自己造就的 |
[07:56] | You have taken Da Vinci. | 你抓住了达·芬奇 |
[07:59] | Brother Carlo is making him one of us. | 卡洛兄弟正努力让他加入我们 |
[08:03] | Not an easy task. | 这任务不容易 |
[08:05] | Da Vinci is resisting, as did you. | 达·芬奇在反抗 跟你以前一样 |
[08:07] | – I never… – Don’t fret, my boy. | -我没有… -别急躁 孩子 |
[08:09] | Resistance takes many forms. | 反抗有多种形式 |
[08:12] | All which must be overcome. | 必须逐个压制 |
[08:16] | Some do not survive, others are driven to madness. | 有人没活下来 有人疯了 |
[08:20] | The training weeds out the many to find the few. | 训练淘汰掉大多数 留下的是少数 |
[08:23] | We can only hope Da Vinci is among them. | 希望达·芬奇也在其中 |
[08:27] | Is it wise to have Brother Carlo | 让卡洛兄弟来负责招安 |
[08:28] | orchestrating the rebirth of such a valuable man? | 如此有价值的人真的明智吗 |
[08:35] | You do not trust Carlo? | 你不信任卡洛 |
[08:38] | He was once an agent of the Sons of Mithras. | 他曾是密特拉之子的探子 |
[08:40] | So was Da Vinci. | 达·芬奇也是 |
[08:42] | And so were you when you joined him on his quest. | 你不也是 陪他辛苦追寻之时 |
[08:48] | That was misguided. | 那是误入歧途 |
[08:51] | Even the great hero Theseus | 即便是伟大的英雄忒修斯 |
[08:53] | could not find his way out of the labyrinth | 没有国王的女儿阿里阿德涅的帮助 |
[08:56] | without the help of the King’s daughter Ariadne, | 也走不出迷宫 |
[08:59] | who provided him a thread, a clue, | 公主给了他一团线 一点提示 |
[09:03] | a lifeline. | 一根生命之线 |
[09:05] | Who is your lifeline, brother? | 谁是你的生命之线 兄弟 |
[09:08] | I hope and pray it is you. | 是您 我如此希望 也如是祈祷 |
[09:41] | Verrocchio… | 维洛奇奥 |
[09:45] | Clarice… | 克拉丽斯 |
[09:48] | I will see you hang for their murders. | 我一定要让你为谋杀罪被吊死 |
[09:50] | Your mentor was a necessary sacrifice. | 你的导师之死是必要的牺牲 |
[09:54] | But I did not kill Clarice. | 但我没有杀克拉丽斯 |
[09:56] | I adored her. | 我爱慕她 |
[10:02] | She was carrying your child. | 她怀着你的孩子 |
[10:04] | I… | 我… |
[10:06] | – I didn’t know. – What if you did? | -我不知道 -你要是知道呢 |
[10:09] | Would that have made a difference? | 会有不同的结果吗 |
[10:11] | Would you have spared her life? | 你会留她一命吗 |
[10:12] | I didn’t kill her! | 我没有杀她 |
[10:16] | You will become One, Da Vinci. | 你会与我们一体 达·芬奇 |
[10:20] | And then help me find her killer. | 然后帮我找到杀她的凶手 |
[10:37] | Open your eyes and see! | 睁开眼 仔细看 |
[10:40] | – Open your eyes! – No! | -睁开眼 -不 |
[10:42] | – And see! – No! | -仔细看 -不要 |
[10:43] | – Open your eyes… – No, no… | -睁开眼 -不 不 |
[10:46] | And see! | 仔细看 |
[11:13] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[11:15] | Sorry. Did I wake you? | 抱歉 吵醒你了吗 |
[11:17] | I asked you a question. | 回答我的问题 |
[11:19] | – I’m dressing. – Well, don’t. | -我在穿衣服 -别穿 |
[11:23] | And what would you have me do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[11:24] | Well, you could drop that towel for starters. | 可以先放下毛巾 |
[11:27] | It’s true what they say about you, | 他们说你的话都是真的 |
[11:29] | you are decadent and perverse. | 你真是堕落 |
[11:30] | There is nothing decadent | 对人体之美的崇拜 |
[11:32] | about admiring the beauty of the human body. | 没什么堕落的 |
[11:34] | Is that what you want to do, admire my body? | 这才是你想做的吗 崇拜我的身体 |
[11:36] | Yeah – in a host of perverse positions, of course. | 没错 作为一个堕落的人 当然了 |
[11:44] | Come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[11:45] | I can’t. It’s late and it’s a Sunday. | 不行 已经不早了 而且是周日 |
[11:48] | it’s my day of rest. | 今天是我的休息日 |
[11:49] | Come and rest with me. | 过来和我睡会 |
[11:51] | It’s your day to spend some time with your son. | 今天你该花时间陪儿子 |
[11:55] | Right. Right, right, right, right. | 对 对对 |
[12:16] | Vanessa? | 温妮莎 |
[12:24] | Art is about seeing. | 艺术在于观察 |
[12:26] | It’s about truly seeing the world around you. | 在于用心观察周遭的世界 |
[12:31] | The things in it – people, places, | 世界中的万物 人 场所 |
[12:35] | the natural world. | 自然世界 |
[12:38] | I mean, take this… this ancient oak tree. | 举个例子 这棵古老的橡树 |
[12:43] | It looks like an oak tree but… | 它看似一棵橡树 但是 |
[12:47] | but if you look into its heart, | 如果你深入探求 |
[12:51] | into its essence… | 它的本质 |
[12:54] | We see a miracle. | 我们看到的是个奇迹 |
[12:57] | It’s the pinnacle of nature’s creation. | 这是自然的巅峰之作 |
[13:00] | But it all begins with seeing. | 但一切都从观察开始 |
[13:05] | So what do you see? | 那么你又观察到了什么 |
[13:13] | You’re not listening to me, are you? | 你没在听我说 对吧 |
[13:15] | What? | 什么 |
[13:18] | All these Sundays, you haven’t heard a word I’ve said. | 这几个星期天 我说的你一个字都没听 |
[13:22] | Art is about seeing. It all begins with seeing. | 艺术在于观察 一切都从观察开始 |
[13:25] | Nature is all around us, the pinnacle of creation. | 自然在我们周围 造物的巅峰之作 |
[13:27] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | I don’t think that’s very funny. | 我没觉得这很有意思 |
[13:44] | I didn’t mean it to be. | 我也没那个打算 |
[13:47] | That’s mine! Give it back! It’s mine! | 那是我的 还给我 是我的 |
[13:49] | Why would you do something like this? | 你为什么要画这种东西 |
[13:50] | Give me back my work! | 把我的作品还给我 |
[13:51] | – How could you do this? – Give it back now! | -你怎么能画这个 -马上还给我 |
[13:54] | No, we do it at school all the time! | 不 我们在学校一直画这个 |
[13:55] | I don’t care about school! I care about you! | 我才不关心学校 我在乎的是你 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:37] | I’m not angry with you. | 我气的不是你 |
[14:39] | You hate the Labyrinth, don’t you? | 你痛恨迷宫对吗 |
[14:42] | No. | 不 |
[14:44] | No, I just… | 不 我只是 |
[14:46] | At times, I disagree with them. | 有时我和他们意见相左 |
[14:50] | When you come of age, into manhood, | 等你长大成人 |
[14:54] | have a family… | 成家立业 |
[14:57] | You’ll come to learn | 你会明白 |
[14:59] | that you have to make up your own mind about things. | 有些事你得自己下决心 |
[15:03] | You have to follow your own path. | 你得走自己的路 |
[15:05] | Choices are made… | 那些做出的决定 |
[15:10] | that are complicated. | 是复杂的 |
[15:15] | To do what’s right, sometimes you have to rely | 为了做正确的事 有时你得依靠 |
[15:18] | on those that you think are wrong. | 你任务是错误的东西 |
[15:23] | Here. | 过来 |
[15:26] | Is that why you burned the Book? | 那就是你烧掉那本书的原因吗 |
[15:31] | I destroyed the Book… | 我毁了那本书 |
[15:35] | because the knowledge it contained… | 是因为里面的知识 |
[15:40] | could have destroyed everything. | 可能会毁掉一切 |
[15:45] | All of this. | 所有这些 |
[15:47] | You, me, your mother too. | 你 我 还有你母亲 |
[15:50] | So you didn’t burn the Book for the Labyrinth? | 那你烧掉那本书不是为了迷宫 |
[15:55] | Though we shared an agenda, our motives were at odds. | 我们虽然行动一致 但动机南辕北辙 |
[16:02] | But my teachers say it is a sin to disagree. | 但我的老师说不认同迷宫是罪孽 |
[16:11] | Yes, well, like I say, it’s complicated. | 对 就像我说的 这很复杂 |
[16:15] | Good. Come here. | 好了 过来 |
[16:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:48] | It’s just me. | 只有我 |
[16:51] | It’s Lucrezia. | 我是卢奎西娅 |
[17:01] | I saw you… from my bedroom window. | 我从卧室窗户看到你们了 |
[17:05] | I’ve… I’ve brought medical supplies and food. | 我 我带来了药品和食物 |
[17:09] | What took you so long? | 你怎么才来 |
[17:12] | – We got here hours ago. – Yes. | -我们几小时前就到了 -对 |
[17:14] | And I promised you that I would always offer you a safe haven | 我向你们保证我会一直提供一个避风港 |
[17:17] | but I can’t be part of your resistance. | 但我不能加入你们的反抗活动 |
[17:21] | Leo mustn’t know that I’m here. | 决不能让列奥知道我来了这里 |
[17:22] | So he still turns a blind eye to the holy hell | 所以他还是对他为老朋友 |
[17:24] | he concocted for his dear old friends. | 创造的地狱视而不见 |
[17:26] | If he didn’t save my life then I couldn’t save yours. | 如果不是他了救我 我也没法来救你们 |
[17:34] | Vanessa, sit down. Let me see your wounds. | 温妮莎 坐下 让我看看你的伤 |
[17:40] | Please. | 请别这样 |
[17:46] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[17:47] | – I’ll give you a guess. – The Labyrinth? | -让你猜一次 -是迷宫吗 |
[17:51] | They hit us just before dawn outside Montecatini. | 破晓前他们在蒙特卡蒂尼外碰上了我们 |
[18:00] | We lost some good people. | 我们失去了一位好友 |
[18:05] | Oh, God. Nicco? | 天哪 是尼克吗 |
[18:10] | Oh, Vanessa. | 天哪 温妮莎 |
[18:12] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[18:14] | Listen, your husband, he loved you very much. | 听着 你的丈夫 他深爱着你 |
[18:17] | Sorry? You should be sorry. | 抱歉 你应该抱歉 |
[18:19] | You should be enraged. Nicco’s blood is on his hands. | 你该怒发冲冠 他双手沾满了尼克的血 |
[18:22] | – Your beloved husband… – How the fuck do you figure that? | -你挚爱的丈夫 -你这是怎么想出来的 |
[18:28] | I want you gone, Zoroaster. | 请离开 泽洛斯特 |
[18:31] | Take whatever food you can carry, | 带上你能带的食物 |
[18:34] | and then get off my land. | 然后滚出我的地盘 |
[18:37] | – Can’t do that. – You will. | -我做不到 -你会的 |
[18:41] | Or I will turn you over to the Labyrinth | 否则我就会向迷宫告发你 |
[18:42] | when the patrol that is obviously dogging you | 在追踪你的巡逻兵 |
[18:45] | – manages to trace you here. – Leo! | -找到这儿来的时候 -列奥 |
[18:46] | You would see me…crucified? | 你想看到我被钉上十字架吗 |
[18:52] | Nailed to a horned cross, | 钉在长角的十字架上 |
[18:54] | like the thousands of heretics that line the road to Rome? | 就像通往罗马路边的数千异教徒那样吗 |
[18:56] | – I have a family! – So did I. | -我有家室啊 -我也曾有 |
[19:02] | I had a husband… | 我曾有丈夫 |
[19:05] | and our child. | 还有个孩子 |
[19:08] | But they were not at One | 但他们和你的迷宫 |
[19:11] | – with your Labyrinth. – It’s not my Labyrinth. | -并非一体 -那不是我的迷宫 |
[19:13] | They were not the Horns of the fucking Increate. | 他们也不是他妈的先世界而在的角神 |
[19:16] | – Vanessa… – So they burnt my baby, | -温妮莎 -所以他们烧死我的孩子 |
[19:19] | my house, my life, | 烧掉我的家 我的生活 |
[19:21] | trying to destroy me and my husband. | 要毁灭我和我的丈夫 |
[19:26] | And now they’ve murdered my Nicco | 现在他们又杀了我的尼克 |
[19:28] | and undoubtedly nailed his corpse | 毫无疑问 把他的尸身钉在了 |
[19:32] | to the nearest tree. | 最近的树上 |
[19:41] | Vanessa, I’m sorry, you have to go too. | 温妮莎 抱歉 你也得离开 |
[19:44] | – I’m sorry. – No, Leo. | -抱歉 -不 列奥 |
[19:46] | Not before we show you this. | 我们要先给你看这个 |
[19:56] | It’s the missing page… | 是《叶之书》里 |
[20:00] | from the Book of Leaves. | 失落的残页 |
[20:02] | In three days, | 三天内 |
[20:03] | the Labyrinth leadership will all gather in Rome, | 迷宫的领导层将齐聚罗马 |
[20:07] | for the Decennial. | 为了十年之典 |
[20:10] | Ten years since you burned the damn Book. | 你烧掉那本书已经过去十年了 |
[20:11] | You want me to read from that, | 你想要我读它 |
[20:13] | use the weapon that I sought to destroy… | 使用我想要毁掉的武器 |
[20:19] | to rain down more death… | 带来更多的死亡 |
[20:23] | more destruction? | 更多的毁灭吗 |
[20:25] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[20:28] | Father, come quickly! | 父亲 快来 |
[20:31] | Andrea! | 安德烈 |
[20:33] | Andrea, I told you to wait by the tree! | 安德烈 我叫你在树边等着 |
[20:35] | But there’s people coming! | 有人来了 |
[20:47] | Andrea. | 安德烈 |
[21:36] | Leo…your eyes. | 列奥 你的眼睛 |
[21:48] | As I became One, did my eyes bleed? | 我成为一员的时候 眼睛也流血了吗 |
[21:53] | Resistance takes many forms. | 抵抗有很多形式 |
[21:57] | So I’ve been told. | 我听说了 |
[22:00] | I fear your zealous efforts will kill this patient. | 你的狂热恐怕会要了他的命 |
[22:04] | If death is Da Vinci’s way, | 如果死亡是达·芬奇的路 |
[22:07] | so he goes. | 他就必须踏上死路 |
[22:09] | We can offer him a lifeline, | 我们可以给他一线生机 |
[22:10] | a light in the darkness. | 黑暗中的一线光明 |
[22:14] | But the final choice is his, | 但最终选择在他 |
[22:17] | as it is for all of us. | 我们都是如此 |
[22:18] | Da Vinci’s death would not serve the Labyrinth. | 达·芬奇的死对迷宫不会有益 |
[22:22] | Or our Crusade. | 也无助我们的十字军 |
[22:24] | His sacrifice would not be in vain. | 他的牺牲不会白费 |
[22:26] | At least the Sons of Mithras | 至少密特拉之子 |
[22:27] | would not be able to use him against us. | 将再不能用他来对付我们了 |
[22:29] | The Sons are already using his designs for the Turk war machines. | 密特拉之子已在用他的设计为土耳其造战争机器 |
[22:34] | What more do they require of him? | 他们还能要他做什么 |
[22:38] | He is one who can read the Book. | 他是能解读那卷书的人 |
[22:41] | The Book of Leaves? | 《叶之书》 |
[22:45] | Can’t anyone read its pages? | 不是人人都能读的吗 |
[22:47] | Only those who’ve been prepared for the task | 只有从一出生就为此 |
[22:49] | from the moment of their birth. | 做准备的人才行 |
[22:52] | Da Vinci suffers the curse of destiny. | 达·芬奇背负命运的诅咒 |
[22:56] | You do not, my boy. | 而你没有 孩子 |
[23:00] | Is it wise to reveal yourself before him? | 让他看到你明智吗 |
[23:02] | He cannot hear us, his mind is far from here. | 他听不到我们 他的思绪远在天边 |
[23:05] | Take him deeper, Brother Carlo. Let him know who we are. | 带他更深入些 卡洛兄弟 让他知道我们是谁 |
[23:08] | We are the Horns of the Increate. | 吾乃先世界而在的角神 |
[23:10] | We are the Shadows at the center of the Labyrinth, | 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影 |
[23:13] | we are the Unity within the Beast. | 吾乃怪兽体内的统一 |
[23:15] | We are One. We are the Horns of the Increate… | 我们是一体 吾乃先世界而在的角神 |
[23:18] | We are the Shadows at the center of the Labyrinth, | 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影 |
[23:21] | we are the Unity within the Beast. | 吾乃怪兽体内的统一 |
[23:23] | We are One. We are the Horns of the Increate. | 我们是一体 吾乃先世界而在的角神 |
[23:27] | We are the Shadows at the center of the Labyrinth, | 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影 |
[23:29] | we are the Unity within the Beast, we are One. | 吾乃怪兽体内的统一 我们是一体 |
[23:34] | ‘We are the Horns of the Increate. | 吾乃先世界而在的角神 |
[23:36] | We are the Shadow at the center of the Labyrinth.’ | 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影 |
[23:39] | We are the Unity within the Beast. | 吾乃怪兽体内的统一 |
[23:42] | We are… | 我们是 |
[23:45] | At One. | 一体 |
[23:46] | We are One with the Architect, | 我们与建筑师一体 |
[23:49] | who is at One with us all. | 他与我们是一体 |
[23:52] | I’m sorry, sir, I… | 抱歉 先生 |
[23:53] | Don’t be. Sometimes I can’t remember all the words either. | 没事 我有时也记不住词 |
[24:01] | Father always forgets to say grace. | 父亲总忘记祈祷 |
[24:03] | Your father has much on his mind. | 你父亲要记的事太多 |
[24:05] | But when I remind him, he says we don’t have to. | 但我提醒他时 他说我们不用做 |
[24:09] | Andrea…you mustn’t disturb the Major. | 安德烈 别打扰军士长了 |
[24:13] | He’s no bother. | 没事 |
[24:15] | He’s a wonderful boy, | 他是个好孩子 |
[24:17] | bright like his father. | 像他父亲一样聪明 |
[24:22] | So what shall it be, then? | 那么去哪呢 |
[24:24] | The Church or the Crusade? | 教廷 还是十字军 |
[24:28] | Well, surely he’s a little bit young to be making such decisions? | 他现在还小 哪能做下这种决定 |
[24:32] | Nonsense. | 怎么会 |
[24:33] | When I was his age, I knew precisely where I belonged, | 我像他这么大时 就已经知道自己想做什么 |
[24:36] | who I was to be. | 要成为什么人了 |
[24:40] | Perhaps you wish to make things, like your father, | 或许你想做工匠 像你父亲那样 |
[24:44] | design glorious weapons of death and destruction? | 设计美妙的武器 进行屠戮 毁灭 |
[24:47] | I don’t do that anymore. | 我不再做那个了 |
[24:49] | Pity. | 可惜 |
[24:51] | Andrea, eat. | 安德烈 吃啊 |
[24:52] | Your father, Andrea. | 你父亲 安德烈 |
[24:53] | How much do you know of his achievements? | 你对他的成就有多少了解 |
[24:55] | He burned the Book of Leaves, | 他烧了《叶之书》 |
[24:57] | saved us all from the Sons of Mithras. | 拯救我们免遭密特拉之子的侵害 |
[24:59] | However, in some ways, | 但也可以说 |
[25:00] | the burning was not your father’s greatest achievement. | 烧书并非你父亲最大的成就 |
[25:02] | You flatter me, Major. | 您谬赞了 军士长 |
[25:05] | But surely your exploits would make for a better tale? | 您的功绩该是更好的故事吧 |
[25:08] | Your father’s greatest triumph – | 你父亲最大的胜利 |
[25:11] | he overcame his worst enemy. | 是克服了自己最大的敌人 |
[25:15] | Do you mean the bastard son of Florence? | 你是指佛罗伦萨的私生子吗 |
[25:16] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[25:22] | He overcame his own soul. | 他克服了自己的灵魂 |
[25:25] | There was a time your father | 曾经 你父亲 |
[25:26] | despised the Labyrinth and its teachings. | 鄙视迷宫和其教义 |
[25:28] | He conspired against us… | 密谋反对我们 |
[25:32] | Refused to become One. | 不肯成为一体 |
[25:34] | Despised me too, wanted my head on a platter. | 还鄙视我 希望我人头落地 |
[25:39] | But do not be cross with him. | 但别生他气 |
[25:40] | As I have said, he defeated his inner darkness. | 就如我说 他击败了自己内心的黑暗 |
[25:44] | And on that fateful day, | 在那宿命般的一天 |
[25:47] | your father stood amidst the embers of a dying city… | 你父亲站在将死之城的灰烬中 |
[25:52] | his beloved Florence aflame. | 他挚爱的佛罗伦萨烈火熊熊 |
[25:55] | He opened the Book of Leaves | 他打开了《叶之书》 |
[25:57] | and read the words he knew would destroy that wretched work… | 读出了他知道将永远毁灭那可憎地方的 |
[26:02] | forever. | 字句 |
[26:05] | Father has promised to take me to the Decennial. | 父亲答应带我去参加十年庆典 |
[26:09] | I’ll get to see Rome. | 我就能看到罗马了 |
[26:10] | And you shall sit by my side… | 你将坐在我身边 |
[26:13] | ..As your father receives tribute from the Architect himself. | 看你父亲接受建筑师本人的赠礼 |
[26:15] | Andrea, your father and I are yet to make that decision. | 安德烈 这事你父亲和我还没定呢 |
[26:19] | Yes, we have. | 已经定了 |
[26:26] | You’re not coming to Rome. | 你不能去罗马 |
[26:29] | – But you promised. – I know. | -你都答应了 -我知道 |
[26:31] | You said I could meet the Architect, | 你说我可以见到建筑师的 |
[26:32] | maybe even walk the Labyrinth. | 甚至走迷宫 |
[26:33] | Well, your mother and I have discussed it. | 我和你妈妈讨论过了 |
[26:36] | She hates Rome! She never wanted me to go! | 她恨罗马 她根本不希望我去 |
[26:39] | Father, you don’t have to listen to her! | 父亲 你不是非要听她的 |
[26:41] | Andrea. | 安德烈 |
[26:43] | I shan’t have such talk at my table. | 不许在我的饭桌上这样说话 |
[26:45] | – Go to your room. – I won’t go. | -回房去 -我不 |
[26:47] | You heard your mother. Go! | 听到你妈妈的话了 回去 |
[27:05] | This is for the best. | 这样也好 |
[27:08] | I was loath to speak before the boy. | 我不想当着孩子的面说 |
[27:11] | But I didn’t come all this way to simply sup with an old friend. | 但我大老远来不是仅仅为了跟老朋友吃饭 |
[27:22] | We assumed so. | 我们猜到了 |
[27:25] | The road to Rome has grown very dangerous. | 通往罗马的路变得很危险 |
[27:28] | ‘Murderous bands of heretics litter the countryside. | 杀人越货的异教分子遍布乡野 |
[27:31] | I killed one.’ | 我杀了一个 |
[27:33] | A young man. From your city of Florence, I believe. | 一个年轻人 应该是来自你的佛罗伦萨 |
[27:35] | We cut out his tongue, so he shall no longer speak heresy. | 我们割了他的舌头 让他再不能传播异教思想 |
[27:39] | Then his eyes. So he shall die in darkness. | 然后挖出了他的眼睛 让他死在黑暗中 |
[27:42] | And then we nailed him to the rotting branches of a dead tree. | 然后我们把他钉在了一棵腐树上 |
[28:29] | He cried himself to sleep again. | 他又哭着入睡了 |
[28:33] | He won’t even speak to me. | 都不肯跟我说话 |
[28:37] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[28:40] | I’m so sorry about all of this. | 我真为这一切感到抱歉 |
[28:43] | Don’t be. It’s the rest of the damned world that has a problem. | 别这样 有问题的是这该死世界中的其他人 |
[28:47] | It’s not you. | 不是你 |
[28:50] | Don’t go to Rome. Please don’t leave us. | 别去罗马 求求你别丢下我们 |
[28:56] | Well, even if I stayed… | 即便我留下来 |
[29:01] | you know they have to go. | 你也知道他们必须得去 |
[29:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:15] | I’ll go to Rome with Carlo and his men. | 我会跟着卡洛和他的手下一起去罗马 |
[29:18] | They won’t harm me. | 他们不会伤害我的 |
[29:22] | I’m their hero. | 我是他们的英雄 |
[29:27] | If you take the page, could you… | 如果你找到了那一页 能不能… |
[29:33] | if you read from it… | 如果你读出来 |
[29:38] | could you destroy them? | 能不能毁掉他们 |
[31:37] | You forgot to sign it. | 你忘记签名了 |
[31:45] | I’m no genius, but I know when to use a decoy. | 我不是天才 但也知道什么时候该放个诱饵 |
[31:51] | I see your curiosity still gets the better of you. | 你依然是好奇心胜过一切 |
[31:54] | It’s been a problem, hasn’t it? | 这一直是个问题 不是吗 |
[31:55] | If I’m remembering correctly, that particular trait | 如果我没记错的话 你的好奇心 |
[31:57] | of yours got us into our fair share of trouble. | 让我们陷过了不小的麻烦 |
[32:04] | Well…the world… | 这个世界… |
[32:07] | was once a much simpler place. | 曾是多么单纯 |
[32:12] | No argument there. | 没有争执 |
[32:16] | Though I hated it at the time… | 尽管那时候我觉得厌倦 |
[32:19] | What I wouldn’t give to be just your scrounger again. | 若是能做回你的跟班 我愿付出一切 |
[32:22] | Well, my scrounger… | 我的跟班… |
[32:26] | did help me construct a submersible machine… | 帮我造了一艘潜艇 |
[32:30] | – Nearly got us killed. – But it worked. | -我们差点死在里面 -但它成功了 |
[32:32] | It worked. | 确实成功了 |
[32:42] | – You want to see it, don’t you? – Very much so. | -你想看是吗 -非常想 |
[32:47] | Vanessa. | 温妮莎 |
[32:52] | Time to show him the real thing. | 是时候把真品拿给他看了 |
[33:53] | Don’t! | 别动 |
[33:56] | Speak one word… | 敢说一个字 |
[33:59] | and it will be your last. | 你就没命了 |
[34:03] | Put the page on the table. | 把书页放在桌子上 |
[34:05] | And step away. | 然后站远点 |
[34:09] | Now! | 快点 |
[34:40] | Take these two heretics and give them the chance to become One. | 把这两个异教分子带走 给他们加入我们的机会 |
[34:43] | No. | 不要 |
[34:46] | No, they’re my friends. | 不要 他们是我的朋友 |
[34:49] | If any harm comes to them, | 如果他们受到任何伤害 |
[34:51] | the Architect will hear of this. | 建筑师会听到的 |
[34:52] | We’re a long way from Rome, Da Vinci. | 我们离罗马十万八千里呢 达·芬奇 |
[34:55] | Take them! | 把他们带走 |
[35:22] | You can fix this. | 你还来得及补救 |
[35:25] | It’s not too late, but you have to wake up. | 还不算太迟 但你必须醒醒了 |
[35:32] | No… No. | 不 不要 |
[35:34] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[35:46] | – May I ask… – That is why you are here. | -可否请问… -你不就是为了这个来的吗 |
[35:49] | Da Vinci’s resistance, have you… | 达·芬奇的这种反抗 你… |
[35:53] | have you ever seen anything like it before? | 你以前见过类似的吗 |
[35:56] | Once. Me. | 只有一次 就是我自己 |
[35:59] | As the Architect before me | 建筑师在我面前 |
[36:01] | tried to guide my path through the Labyrinth I resisted. | 试图领我走过迷宫 而我抗拒 |
[36:04] | What form did your resistance take? | 你是以何种形式抵抗的呢 |
[36:07] | I found myself in a maze of my own making. | 我发现我身处一座自己建造的迷宫 |
[36:12] | A world unto itself. | 一个自成一体的世界 |
[36:15] | A past, present, future… | 在那里 过去 现在和将来 |
[36:18] | playing out on a stage, trapped. | 像戏剧一样逐渐展开 周而复始 |
[36:22] | I was adrift. A lost soul. | 我随波逐流 一缕迷失的游魂 |
[36:25] | Lost within myself. | 迷失于自我 |
[36:27] | How did you defeat this madness? | 你是如何战胜这种错乱的呢 |
[36:29] | Not madness. An inner life. | 不是错乱 它是你内在的生命 |
[36:32] | Shadows on the cave wall. | 是你投射在洞穴墙壁上的影子 |
[36:34] | Who’s to say a lifetime cannot pass in an instant? | 谁能说一生不会转瞬即逝呢 |
[36:37] | Cradle to grave is but a drop in the water. | 从摇篮到坟墓 不过沧海一粟 |
[36:41] | How did your Architect guide you out? | 建筑师是如何将你引出来的 |
[36:44] | After hours and hours of guidance, | 带我走了很长一段时间之后 |
[36:47] | he threw me a lifeline. | 他扔给我一根生命线 |
[36:48] | A desperate, dangerous one. | 绝望又危险 |
[36:51] | He poisoned me. | 他给我下了毒 |
[36:55] | With this. | 用的就是这个 |
[36:57] | Poison? | 下毒 |
[36:58] | Choosing life is meaningless | 选择生命是无意义的 |
[37:00] | unless death is a choice as well. | 除非将死亡作为另一个选项 |
[37:10] | You fear for Leonardo. | 你在为列奥纳多担心 |
[37:13] | He has… | 他有着… |
[37:18] | He has a unique mind. | 他有着独一无二的头脑 |
[37:20] | Which makes him a danger to us all. | 这让他对我们所有人构成了威胁 |
[37:23] | You believe we are better off without him? | 您认为他死掉我们会更好吗 |
[37:27] | Until every child lives by His Divine doctrine, | 除非每位子民都遵循上帝神圣的教义 |
[37:31] | God’s tether to this world remains precarious. | 否则神与世界的联系就不稳固 |
[37:36] | Da Vinci and those like him threaten His very existence. | 达·芬奇和类似他的人威胁了上帝的存在 |
[37:41] | Something has happened. | 看来发生了什么事 |
[37:47] | There are whispers amongst the blades. | 有传言称 |
[37:51] | The Sons of Mithras seek a lost page from the Book of Leaves. | 密特拉之子在寻找《叶之书》中遗失的一页 |
[37:56] | If they use it to achieve their enlightenment | 如果他们利用它完成了教化 |
[37:59] | it will be at the expense of all we hold dear. | 我们将以失去我们珍爱的一切 |
[38:03] | It will ensure the death of faith. | 它一定会导致信仰的失落 |
[38:07] | Da Vinci will leave here as one of us… | 达·芬奇要么作为我们的一员离开这儿 |
[38:11] | or he will not leave at all. | 要么永远不能离开 |
[38:13] | Fear not, this elixir helped me make the right choice. | 别担心 这药剂曾帮我做出了正确的选择 |
[38:19] | I trust it shall do the same for him. | 我相信它也能对他发挥同样的功效 |
[38:31] | I’m almost happy for her… | 我几乎为她感到高兴 |
[38:35] | The losses she suffered. | 她承受着失去的痛苦 |
[38:37] | The pain she woke up with every day. | 每天都伴着悲痛醒来 |
[38:44] | Maybe she’s at peace now. | 或许现在她能安息了 |
[38:49] | Maybe they’re all at peace now. | 或许现在他们都能安息了 |
[38:51] | If you believe that sort of thing. | 如果你信这类说法的话 |
[38:56] | I’m not sure what I believe. | 我不确定自己信什么 |
[39:03] | I’m not sure of anything any more. | 我对任何事都不再确定了 |
[39:08] | You’re a far cry | 你已经不再是 |
[39:10] | from the man I sailed the ocean with, | 那个带我渡洋跨海 |
[39:11] | to wherever the fuck that was. | 无论前途何方的人 |
[39:12] | The Da Vinci I knew then | 那时我认识的达·芬奇 |
[39:14] | tempted fate with his own purpose. | 带着自己的目标挑战命运 |
[39:18] | He knew what he wanted from the world | 他知道自己想从这个世界得到什么 |
[39:19] | and he made it happen. | 并能将它实现 |
[39:22] | I would have done anything for that man. | 为了那个人 我愿意做任何事 |
[39:43] | There’s nothing to do, but wait until the dawn. | 什么都不用做 只需静待黎明 |
[39:47] | If he survives he will be with us. | 如果能活下来 他就会加入我们 |
[39:51] | And if he does not? | 如果他活不下来呢 |
[39:53] | He will not be against us. | 那也不会再与我们为敌了 |
[39:55] | Either way we prevail. | 不论哪种结果 都是我们获胜 |
[40:09] | We are the Horns of the… | 吾乃先世界… |
[40:13] | We… | 吾… |
[40:15] | This is for my friend Nicco. | 这一拳是为了我的朋友尼克 |
[40:17] | The one you killed on the road. | 你在路上杀死的那个 |
[40:21] | And this is for Vanessa. | 这拳是为了温妮莎 |
[40:22] | The one you killed last night. | 你昨晚杀死的那个 |
[40:26] | This is because I feel like it. | 这一拳是因为我想揍你 |
[40:29] | You bastard! | 你个混蛋 |
[40:31] | Zo! | 泽洛 |
[40:38] | We need him alive. | 我们得留他活口 |
[40:41] | I won’t kill him. | 我不会杀他的 |
[40:44] | Just… | 只是 |
[40:48] | making him bleed. | 让他流点儿血 |
[40:52] | There’s someone coming. | 有人来了 |
[40:56] | It’s the Lieutenant. | 是他的副官 |
[40:56] | Stop there! | 站住 |
[40:59] | We have your Major. | 你们的军士长在我手上 |
[41:01] | He is alive and our captive. | 他还活着 是我们的俘虏 |
[41:04] | Prove to me he is alive. | 向我证明他还活着 |
[41:11] | Say something. | 说句话 |
[41:17] | – I’m alive, Lieutenant! – Good boy. | -我还活着 副官 -乖孩子 |
[41:21] | I’m coming out to talk terms. | 我现在出去谈条件 |
[41:23] | Understood. | 明白 |
[41:39] | I will go with you to Rome. | 我跟你妈去罗马 |
[41:42] | For the ceremony, for the Decennial. | 去参加十年庆典 |
[41:44] | But I will leave behind Major de’ Medici… | 但我要把美第奇军士长留下 |
[41:48] | under our guard. | 由我们看管 |
[41:50] | There I will get assurances, personally, | 到罗马之后 我会从建筑师那里获得保证 |
[41:53] | from the Architect that our bargain is intact. | 我们的协议将被遵守 |
[41:57] | That my family is safe. | 我的家人安全无虞 |
[42:02] | Upon my return with these assurances… | 等我带着这样的保证返回 |
[42:05] | your Major will be released. | 就释放你们的军士长 |
[42:07] | What of the heretic? | 那个异教分子呢 |
[42:09] | He will be free to live whatever life he chooses. | 他将自由选择自己的生活 |
[42:14] | And if I hear that any harm has come to him or my family… | 如果我听到他或我的家人遭到什么不测 |
[42:19] | your Major will die. | 你的军士长就没命了 |
[42:30] | You’re a dutiful son, are you not? | 你是个乖孩子 是不是 |
[42:32] | Your parents have been deceived by these heretics. | 你父母受了异教分子的蒙骗 |
[42:37] | They wish to harm your mother and father, | 他们要害你的父亲母亲 |
[42:39] | and turn them against the Labyrinth. | 鼓动他们与迷宫为敌 |
[42:40] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[42:44] | You are a good son of the Labyrinth. | 你是迷宫的好儿子 |
[42:48] | – Find a knife – Andrea? | -找把刀 -安德烈 |
[42:49] | cut my bonds. | 割断我的绳子 |
[42:50] | So I may free your parents and we can become One. | 让我解放你的父母 我们重为一体 |
[42:57] | Don’t you ever speak to him again. | 不要再跟他说话 |
[43:01] | Don’t even look at him. | 看都不要看他一眼 |
[43:03] | He will poison you with his vile ways and his evil faith. | 他会用卑鄙的手段和邪恶的信仰毒害你 |
[43:07] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[43:09] | Andrea, he is a killer. | 安德烈 他是个杀人凶手 |
[43:10] | He and his kind have brought nothing but pain and suffering to this world! | 他们这种人给世间带来的只有苦难 |
[43:16] | They teach hate and lies. | 他们灌输仇恨和谎言 |
[43:20] | And I will die | 我宁愿死去 |
[43:22] | before I see you become a good son of the Labyrinth. | 也不要看到你变成迷宫的好儿子 |
[43:24] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[43:26] | Andrea, are you listening to me? | 安德烈 你在听吗 |
[43:30] | Yes, Mother. | 是 母亲 |
[43:32] | Good. | 好 |
[43:36] | Why don’t you go to your room, get some rest? | 你回房间休息吧 |
[44:03] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[44:25] | Go! | 走 |
[44:58] | Andrea… | 安德烈 |
[45:01] | We are One. | 我们是一体 |
[45:02] | We are the Unity within the Beast. We are One. | 吾乃怪兽体内的统一 我们是一体 |
[45:05] | – We are One. – We are One. | -我们是一体 -我们是一体 |
[45:07] | – We are One. – We are the Unity within the Beast. | -我们是一体 -不 |
[45:09] | – We are One. – No. | -我们是一体 -不 |
[46:04] | – ‘Wake up.’ – ‘Wake up.’ | -醒醒 -醒醒 |
[46:06] | – ‘Wake up…’ – ‘Wake up…’ | -醒醒 -醒醒 |
[46:18] | ‘Wake up. Wake up.’ | 醒醒 醒过来 |
[46:22] | ‘Leo, wake up.’ | 列奥 醒一醒 |
[46:23] | ‘Wake up.’ | 醒醒 |
[46:25] | ‘Wake up, Leo.’ | 醒醒 列奥 |
[46:27] | ‘Wake up.’ | 醒醒 |
[46:33] | Father! | 父亲 |
[46:35] | Andrea. | 安德烈 |
[46:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:41] | I love you, but… | 我爱你 但是… |
[46:47] | Oh, but you’re not real. | 但你不是真的 |
[46:49] | You’re not real. None of this is real. | 你不是真的 这些都不是真的 |
[46:51] | None of this is real. You’re not real. | 这些都不是真的 你不是真的 |
[46:53] | None of this is real. | 这些都不是真的 |
[46:58] | I have to wake up. | 我必须醒来 |
[47:01] | I have to wake up. Wake up, wake up. | 我必须醒来 醒来 醒醒 |
[47:03] | Wake up. I have to wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. | 醒来 我必须醒来 醒来 醒醒 醒醒 |
[47:06] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[47:16] | The hell is this about? | 这是搞什么鬼 |
[47:18] | Your men said to bring a cart, | 你的人说要一辆马车 |
[47:19] | enough food and water for a long journey. | 备足长途跋涉的食物和水 |
[47:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[47:28] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[47:32] | We were tracking Carlo de’ Medici when we were ambushed. | 我们在追查卡洛·德·美第奇时遭到伏击 |
[47:34] | Da Vinci was captured, I was left for dead. | 达芬奇被抓走了 我被留下等死 |
[47:36] | – Where’s Carlo now? – Gone. | -卡洛在哪里 -跑了 |
[47:39] | As though he knew we were coming. | 就好像他知道我们会来 |
[47:42] | – Okay. – You must take him back to Florence. | -好 -你必须带他回佛罗伦萨 |
[47:44] | He’ll be safe there. | 他在那里会安全的 |
[47:46] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一把 |
[47:52] | Yep. | 起 |
[48:02] | What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[48:29] | When he wakes up he will only see you. | 等他醒来 他会只看到你 |
[48:33] | – You’re not coming with us? – I will see you again. | -你跟我们一起走吗 -我们会再见的 |
[48:36] | But not before I have proved my worth to Leo… | 但不会在我向列奥和我自己 |
[48:40] | and to myself. | 证明我的价值 |
[49:42] | You look like shit. | 你看上去像一坨屎 |
[49:44] | Well, I was worried the Labyrinth had turned you, but, no… | 我还担心迷宫转变了你 但是没有 |
[49:48] | you are still an ass. | 你还是那个混蛋 |
[49:50] | Oh, Riario… | 利拉奥 |
[49:55] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[49:57] | I couldn’t believe it either. | 我也不敢相信 |
[50:00] | It would have been easier if he’d just… | 要是他… 要是他们 能直接转化我 |
[50:05] | If they’d just made me one of them. | 倒也容易得多 |
[50:08] | Not having… not having to think for myself. | 我就不必…不必再自己思考 |
[50:12] | What the hell are you on about? | 你叨念什么呢 |
[50:17] | I had visions of… | 我看到了幻象 |
[50:22] | of what might have been. Of what… | 那些本可能会发生的事情 |
[50:25] | of what still could be. | 仍然可能会发生的事情 |
[50:30] | I was married. I had a family. | 我结了婚 有了孩子 |
[50:37] | But the cost… | 然而代价… |
[50:45] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[50:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[50:55] | A souvenir. I pulled it off a dead Turk. | 战利品 我从一个死掉的土耳其人身上拿的 |
[50:58] | Might be worth a few florins. | 或许能换几个弗罗林 |
[51:04] | – Where are we? – We… | -我们在哪里 -我们 |
[51:06] | shall be in Florence by morning. | 明早就能到佛罗伦萨了 |
[51:11] | At least I think we will. | 至少我估计是这样 |
[51:14] | You don’t happen to have a map in that journal of yours, | 你那本手记里不会正好有张 |
[51:16] | by any chance, do you? | 地图吧 |
[51:17] | Not that I doubt my obvious superior navigation skills, | 倒不是说我怀疑自己优秀的导航技巧 |
[51:21] | it’s just that dirt roads | 只是一夜没睡 |
[51:22] | tend to look the same when you haven’t slept… | 这泥土路啊 看起来都一个样了 |