时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The journey before you will be monumental. | 你将踏上的旅程十分重要 |
[00:03] | Leonardo… | 列奥纳多 |
[00:04] | It speaks with my mother’s voice. | 它用我母亲的声音说话 |
[00:07] | Leonardo. Please. Please. | 列奥纳多 求你了 |
[00:08] | Don’t take the book away from my people. | 别把书带离我的族人 |
[00:10] | There was no book. | 根本没有书 |
[00:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:14] | Carlo di Medici. | 卡洛·德·美第奇 |
[00:15] | We’re the Labyrinth. | 我们就是迷宫 |
[00:16] | The servants of the horned god will seize their opportunity. | 角神的仆役会抓住这个机会 |
[00:21] | You’re The Labyrinth? | 你是迷宫的人 |
[00:22] | Clarice? | 克拉丽斯 |
[00:23] | Carlo? You took long enough. | 卡洛吗 你怎么才来 |
[00:24] | 500,000 florins was withdrawn from the bank | 五十万弗罗林被提出了银行 |
[00:29] | Now that Carlo has gone, | 既然卡洛不在了 |
[00:30] | someone will have to assume the blame. | 必须有人为此背黑锅 |
[00:33] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[00:35] | Clarice is gone | 克拉丽斯不在 |
[00:36] | which makes you as his mother… | 这就使得您 作为他的母亲 |
[00:38] | the Regent Head of the House of Medici. | 成为美第奇政权的摄政王 |
[00:42] | Girolamo, your suffering will not end until the day you die! | 吉罗拉莫 你的苦难 至死方能结束 |
[00:46] | Girolamo Riario. | 吉罗拉莫·利拉奥 |
[00:47] | You were dead. | 你已死过一次 |
[00:49] | Now you’re born again. | 如今获得新生 |
[00:50] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎么样 |
[00:52] | For you to see what we see. | 让你能见我们所见 |
[00:54] | We are one, Girolamo. | 我们是一体 吉罗拉莫 |
[00:56] | The man you know as Pope Sixtus is not the true Pope | 你们以为是西克斯特教皇的人并不是真教皇 |
[00:59] | but an imposter. | 而是个假冒者 |
[01:00] | I shall assume the Papal throne at once. | 我会立即继任教宗圣座 |
[01:02] | Have the decency to spare my daughters… | 请你容人有量 不要谋害我的女儿 |
[01:04] | From now on, God values…what I value. | 从现在起 上帝要重视我重视的 |
[01:08] | I intend to take my rightful place | 我要夺回属于我的位置 |
[01:10] | Your only mission was to get the son of the Sultan to Rome. | 你唯一的任务就是让苏丹之子去罗马 |
[01:14] | Once that was accomplished, the outcome was all but assured. | 这任务一旦完成 结果必定如你所愿 |
[01:16] | If Bayezid is killed, the result is war. | 如果巴耶塞特被杀 结果就是战争 |
[01:18] | Dishonored and dismissed… | 如果他被羞辱并遣返 |
[01:20] | retaliation will be required. | 就必定会报复 |
[01:22] | They will stop at nothing. | 他们会不择手段 |
[01:23] | In the Kingdom of Naples. | 那不勒斯王国 |
[01:24] | A place called Otranto. | 叫奥特朗托的地方 |
[01:26] | is where you will find what you seek. | 你能在那儿找到你想找的 |
[01:28] | The Ottomans just brought the next Holy War to my doorstep. | 奥斯曼人把圣战打到我家门口了 |
[01:31] | If the Turks are victorious here, | 如果土耳其人获胜 |
[01:33] | it gives them a strong hold to take all of Italy. | 那么他们就能占据有利地势 拿下整个意大利 |
[01:35] | Unless you enlist a war engineer to help | 除非你们有武器制造师帮忙 |
[01:37] | help you mount an offensive. | 帮你们发起进攻 |
[01:39] | We are outnumbered by thousands. | 他们比我们多数千人 |
[01:42] | We’ve only got one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[02:08] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[02:30] | Open up! They’re coming! Open up! Open up! | 开门 他们来了 开门 开门 |
[02:35] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot, don’t! | 别射 别啊 |
[02:37] | I’m not a Turk, you stupid pricks! | 我不是土耳其人 你们这些蠢猪 |
[02:40] | Long live Naples! Long live Naples! | 那不勒斯千秋万载 那不勒斯万岁 |
[02:46] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[03:05] | To the walls! | 上城墙 |
[03:10] | Ready! | 准备 |
[03:12] | – Hold till they fire! – Shoot straight! | -等他们先开火 -射直点 |
[03:16] | Keep moving, men! | 继续走 |
[03:21] | Get back. | 退后 |
[03:23] | – I’m with Da Vinci. – Load the cannon. | -我跟达·芬奇一伙儿的 -装炮弹 |
[03:26] | Load the cannons! | 装炮弹 |
[03:44] | Secure the barbican. | 守住外堡 |
[03:45] | – Double archers on the south wall. – Yes, sir. | -南墙安排双倍弓箭手 -是 长官 |
[03:50] | I can assure you, your precautions will not be necessary. | 我可以保证 你的防范措施都是多余的 |
[03:52] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[03:54] | Perhaps I’m unwilling to put all my faith and future | 或许我不愿把全部信心和未来 |
[03:56] | in some tinkerer. | 交给一个匠人 |
[03:58] | On my count. | 听我数 |
[04:07] | Three… | 三 |
[04:13] | It cannot be. | 不可能 |
[04:14] | …two…. | 二 |
[04:20] | Now! | 点火 |
[04:21] | – Leonardo! – What is it? | -列奥纳多 -怎么了 |
[04:23] | The woman on the deck standing next to the Ottoman prince. | 甲板上那个站在奥斯曼王子身边的女人 |
[04:27] | That is your mother. | 是你母亲 |
[04:40] | You cannot fire. | 你不能开火 |
[04:56] | I have to. | 我必须开火 |
[05:01] | I have to. | 我没办法 |
[05:37] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[05:41] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[05:43] | Your mother? | 真是你妈妈吗 |
[05:45] | I had no choice. | 我没办法 |
[07:13] | – Count Riario? – Cardinal Rodrigo. | -利拉奥伯爵 -罗德里戈主教 |
[07:19] | Where is His Holiness? | 教皇陛下呢 |
[07:21] | His Holiness is… not himself. | 教皇陛下 不适 |
[07:27] | Is he of ill humor? | 他是心情不悦吗 |
[07:32] | Better that you should see for yourself. | 你还是自己看看吧 |
[07:47] | Deeper, deeper. | 再深点 再深点 |
[07:53] | It is said that devils despise the netherworld, | 据说魔鬼鄙视阴间 |
[07:57] | which is why they so gleefully damn us mortals there. | 因此他们才那么开心地把我们凡人贬下去 |
[08:05] | He would never believe I would stoop so low, | 他绝不会相信我会做出那种事 |
[08:08] | which is why I must. | 所以我必须那么做 |
[08:10] | To be free, I must go below. | 想自由 我必须从下面走 |
[08:26] | Your Holiness. | 教皇陛下 |
[08:28] | I told you, leave me be! | 我说了 别来烦我 |
[08:31] | It’s Girolamo, Your Holiness. | 我是吉罗拉莫 教皇陛下 |
[08:52] | It is you. | 真是你啊 |
[08:59] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[09:03] | Enjoying the irony, are you? | 觉得很讽刺吗 |
[09:06] | The captor, now the captive. | 囚禁者如今变囚徒 |
[09:10] | I see the prisoner has escaped. | 囚徒已经逃走了 |
[09:14] | Aided by someone within my household. | 是我手下有人协助 |
[09:17] | My dear brother wants my head on a platter | 我亲爱的哥哥想看我人头落地 |
[09:19] | and his wearing the Papal crown. | 他现在戴着教皇之冕 |
[09:21] | And would endanger his very soul to do so, | 而且愿意为此拿自己的灵魂冒险 |
[09:24] | lying down with those damnable Turkish dogs. | 跟那些可恶的土耳其狗同流合污 |
[09:29] | And now, the Prodigal returns. | 现在 浪子回头了 |
[09:38] | Planning your escape, Father? | 在策划逃脱吗 父亲 |
[09:40] | How dare you call me that? | 你怎么敢那么喊我 |
[09:43] | Holy Father… | 圣父 |
[09:47] | …I am so very sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[09:54] | I prostrate myself before you. | 我给您下跪 |
[10:39] | My dear boy. | 我的好孩子 |
[10:41] | What have you done to yourself? | 你把自己怎么了 |
[10:43] | Father, I… | 父亲 我 |
[10:48] | I despised you so. | 我是如此鄙视你 |
[10:49] | Because you despised yourself. | 那是因为你鄙视自己 |
[10:53] | Oh, I have done monstrous things. | 我干下过禽兽不如的事 |
[10:55] | I’ve killed innocents. | 杀害无辜 |
[10:58] | I have scorned you, betrayed you. | 嘲笑您 背叛您 |
[11:01] | I have sought false idols, worshiped false gods. | 寻找伪偶像 崇拜伪神 |
[11:05] | It was all at the behest of others. | 都是由于他人之命 |
[11:08] | At the behest of me. | 是我的命令 |
[11:15] | Come. | 来 |
[11:17] | Let us pray together. | 我们一同祈祷吧 |
[11:50] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[12:04] | Whoever you are looking for, lady, | 不管你找谁 女士 |
[12:05] | I can tell you now he’s not here. | 我这就能告诉你 他不在 |
[12:09] | Signora de’ Medici? | 德·美第奇夫人 |
[12:14] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[12:25] | Please, this way. | 这边请 |
[12:30] | I am servant to the House of the Medici. | 我是美第奇家族的仆人 |
[12:33] | They call me Shbeeb. | 我叫沙比布 |
[12:34] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[12:35] | And I know the nature of the services | 我也知道你为我丈夫 |
[12:37] | you provided for my husband. | 提供什么服务 |
[12:39] | I would do anything for Lorenzo the Magnificent. | 我愿为伟大的洛伦佐做任何事 |
[12:41] | Indeed. Anything his heart – | 是啊 任何他的心 |
[12:44] | or other organs desired, I suppose. | 或其他器官想要的 |
[12:48] | My husband kept a suite here, I believe. | 我相信我丈夫在这儿有间房 |
[12:52] | I-I don’t know what you mean, signora. | 不知道您什么意思 夫人 |
[12:54] | A place of respite during those long | 前往罗马 那不勒斯的漫长旅途中 |
[12:57] | banking excursions to Rome, Naples… | 一个可以休息落脚的地方 |
[13:02] | I swear to you… | 我向您发誓 |
[13:03] | A place where he could bring one of his whores for a good fuck. | 供他带自己的妓女来好好操一番的地方 |
[13:10] | This way. | 这边请 |
[13:13] | We haven’t had the pleasure of his company for some time. | 我们很久没有得到他的临幸了 |
[13:21] | Neither have I. | 我也是 |
[13:33] | Will he be joining you? | 他也会来吗 |
[13:35] | At present, Signor de’ Medici is in Naples… | 德·美第奇先生目前在那不勒斯 |
[13:40] | …killing Turks, I hope. | 希望是在杀土耳其人 |
[13:43] | Unlikely he will walk through that door anytime soon. | 他恐怕短期内是不会来了 |
[13:48] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[13:53] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:56] | Anything for the House of the Medici. | 我愿为美第奇家族做任何事 |
[13:59] | Good. | 好 |
[14:01] | I have reason to believe an enemy of Florence is here in Rome. | 我有理由相信有个佛罗伦萨的敌人就在罗马 |
[14:06] | He must be found and brought to justice. | 得找到他 将他正法 |
[14:08] | Anyone who aids me in this mission | 任何在这桩任务上援助我的人 |
[14:10] | will be handsomely compensated. | 将得到丰厚的酬劳 |
[14:13] | Who is this man? | 此人是谁 |
[14:16] | Lorenzo’s uncle… | 洛伦佐的叔父 |
[14:19] | Carlo de’ Medici. | 卡洛·德·美第奇 |
[14:34] | A toast to Leonardo Da Vinci, | 为列奥纳多·达·芬奇干杯 |
[14:37] | the Savior of Naples. | 那不勒斯的救星 |
[14:40] | The Savior of Italy. | 是意大利的救星 |
[14:43] | A gold sovereign for every infidel you sent to a watery grave. | 为每个葬身海底的异教徒我将赏你一金币 |
[14:48] | And more to come, | 接下来还有更多 |
[14:50] | as you ply your destructive trade | 只要你为那不勒斯王国 |
[14:52] | for the Kingdom of Naples. | 好好使用你的毁灭性武器 |
[14:56] | A generous offer, no doubt, | 毫无疑问这出价真慷慨 |
[14:58] | but I’m afraid too little too late. | 但恐怕太迟也太少了 |
[15:00] | Leonardo has been in my employ now for… | 列奥纳多已经受雇于我 |
[15:05] | …considerable time. | 相当长时间 |
[15:07] | And in many ways, | 在许多方面 |
[15:08] | he is more brother to me than aide. | 他与我情同手足 而非主仆 |
[15:12] | I will double whatever | 不论伟大的洛伦佐 |
[15:14] | Lorenzo the Magnificent pays his “Brother”. | 付给他”手足”多少钱 我都出双倍 |
[15:23] | – How dare you? – Hold, Alfonso. | -你竟敢 -住手 阿方索 |
[15:27] | You do not know how much Leonardo has lost. | 你不了结列奥纳多失去了什么 |
[15:30] | – We have all lost. – Yes. | -我们都有牺牲 -没错 |
[15:33] | But not something for which you have sought your entire life. | 但你牺牲的不是自己穷尽一生所寻找的东西 |
[15:39] | Leave him be. | 别去烦他 |
[15:46] | Drink on. | 继续喝酒 |
[15:56] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[16:00] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[16:02] | Come buy me a drink. | 来陪我喝一杯 |
[16:13] | You still don’t know her fate. | 你还不确知她的命运 |
[16:16] | You know… your mother may have survived. | 你母亲可能没有死 |
[16:20] | So… you’re saying to me… | 那么你是在说 |
[16:24] | …that my design failed? | 我的设计失败了 |
[16:28] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这意思 |
[16:32] | …then we do know her fate. | 那么我们就确知她必死无疑 |
[16:37] | Leo… | 列奥 |
[16:37] | I designed my weapon to destroy. Destroy. | 我设计的武器是用来毁灭的 毁灭 |
[16:41] | That’s exactly what it did. I mean in truth, in truth… | 而它们做到了 真正的毁灭 真正的 |
[16:46] | the damn thing works even better than I could have hoped. | 这鬼东西的效果比我预想还要好 |
[16:50] | I mean, the cannons… | 我是说 大炮 |
[16:52] | they showed remarkable range. | 它们展现出非凡的射程 |
[16:54] | The bombards, they kept their internal charge | 而炮弹 也保持住了内部压力 |
[16:56] | right up till the moment of impact. | 冲击的那一刻才爆炸 |
[16:58] | – Leo… – One minute, there’s a flotilla, the next minute… | -列奥 -一支舰队 眨眼之间就只剩 |
[17:02] | …just flotsam and jetsam. | 支离破碎的残骸 |
[17:04] | Leo… | 列奥 |
[17:06] | Come on, have a drink. | 别这样 去喝一杯 |
[17:10] | Have a drink. | 喝一杯 |
[17:12] | No. | 不 |
[17:16] | See you later. | 我们回头见 |
[18:27] | I have done as asked… | 我已依令行事 |
[18:29] | and have positioned myself in the Pontiff’s good graces. | 也得到了教皇的青睐 |
[18:34] | Has he agreed to lead the Crusade? | 他同意发起十字军东征了吗 |
[18:38] | No, I have yet to broach the subject. | 不 我还没谈起这个话题 |
[18:43] | You must allow me to handle His Holiness in my own way. | 你得让我用自己的方法来应对教皇陛下 |
[18:45] | His current state of agitation requires a certain delicacy. | 他现在情绪激动 需要小心对待 |
[18:51] | Perhaps if I knew more of the Architect’s plan… | 假如我能更了解建筑师的计划 |
[18:54] | Know your place, brother. | 注意自己的身份 兄弟 |
[18:58] | The Architect would never deign to meet a mere acolyte. | 建筑师不会纡尊降贵见一个马前卒 |
[19:03] | Is this indeed why you sought us out? | 这真是你找我们的缘由吗 |
[19:08] | No. No, it is not. | 不 不是的 |
[19:12] | Clarice Orsini is here in Rome… | 克拉丽丝·奥尔西尼来罗马了 |
[19:17] | …looking for you. | 她在找你 |
[19:20] | The Medici have their spies, as do we all. | 美第奇有探子 我们也一样 |
[19:25] | Did you really think… | 你真以为 |
[19:28] | you could wander Rome, spending her money… | 你拿着她的钱在罗马逍遥 |
[19:31] | …and she would not get wind of you? | 她会得不到密报吗 |
[19:35] | I was ordered to plunder the coffers of Florence. | 我受命掠夺佛罗伦萨的金库 |
[19:38] | Plunder them I did. | 我做到了 |
[19:40] | I don’t suppose you were ordered to plunder her body as well? | 我猜你并没受命掠夺她的身体 |
[19:45] | It is common knowledge you bedded the First Lady of Florence. | 你与佛罗伦萨第一夫人的风流事尽人皆知 |
[19:49] | I can’t imagine your orders entailed | 我无法想象你接到的命令 |
[19:51] | such a blunderous tactic. | 还包含如此低级的策略 |
[19:53] | – My methods are my own. – You fool. | -采取什么手段是我的事 -愚蠢 |
[19:56] | All that matters is we have the funds required. | 最重要的是我们得到所需的资金 |
[19:58] | I am a physician, a man of stature. | 我是医生 是有身份的人 |
[20:02] | I have been seen with you in public. | 我曾被目睹在公众场合和你一起 |
[20:05] | If your spurned lover is hunting you, | 如果被你骗财骗色的女人在抓你 |
[20:08] | then she will find me. | 她就会找上我 |
[20:09] | I will resolve this. | 我会解决这问题 |
[20:10] | Like you resolved Da Vinci? | 就像你解决达·芬奇一样吗 |
[20:13] | You will remain here, keep to your duties. | 你留在这里 做好你的事 |
[20:15] | I will resolve Signora de’ Medici. | 我来解决美第奇夫人 |
[21:54] | The remains of the Ottoman flagship have | 奥斯曼帝国的旗舰残骸已经 |
[21:56] | been smoldering for nearly 12 hours. | 燃烧了近十二小时 |
[21:58] | Just now, in a matter of minutes, the flames grew. | 刚刚 几分钟时间内 火势变大了 |
[22:03] | More significantly, the amount of smoke increased exponentially. | 更明显的是 浓烟忽然大作 |
[22:07] | Perhaps you should get some sleep. | 也许你该去睡会儿 |
[22:09] | I have toyed with similar chemistry many times, haven’t I? | 这种化学过程我玩过很多次 不是吗 |
[22:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:14] | Different substances, when they’re set ablaze, | 不同的物质 点燃之后 |
[22:15] | they can create a different class of smoke. | 能产生不同类型的烟 |
[22:17] | It can hug the ground, obscure the view for hours… | 可以遮天蔽日 可以遮蔽视线数小时 |
[22:20] | sometimes days. | 甚至数天 |
[22:23] | You give the Ottoman more credit than they deserve. | 你把奥斯曼人想的太高明了 |
[22:26] | This chemistry sounds much too | 一群野蛮人异教徒 |
[22:27] | sophisticated for a horde of heathens. | 哪里懂得这样复杂的化学过程 |
[22:29] | These “heathens” defeated | 正是这群野蛮人 |
[22:30] | the Holy Roman Empire at Constantinople, | 在君士坦丁堡击败了神圣罗马帝国 |
[22:33] | the most heavily fortified city of its day. | 那可是当时防御最坚固的城池 |
[22:36] | I doubt that we have yet seen what they are truly capable of. | 我怀疑我们还没有看到他们真正的能耐 |
[22:39] | I do not much care whether they’re praying to their gods | 我才不管他们是不是在向邪神祷告 |
[22:41] | or bedding their beasts of burden. | 或者和牲口同房 |
[22:43] | My fleet is due at sunrise. | 我的舰队将在日出时出发 |
[22:47] | They will all be cut to ribbons. | 杀他们个片甲不留 |
[23:49] | Daughter. | 女儿 |
[23:53] | Come forth. | 过来 |
[24:15] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[24:17] | You must be starved. | 你一定饿了 |
[24:23] | It’s not poisoned, if that’s what you fear. | 里面没毒 如果你怕的是这个 |
[24:26] | Indeed. You prefer suicide missions to outright murder. | 的确 比起直接动手您更喜欢派我去送死 |
[24:31] | Ah, the dreaded time has come… | 令人害怕的时刻还是来了 |
[24:36] | when the dutiful child begets a defiant youth. | 当顺从的孩子变成叛逆的年轻人 |
[24:40] | I haven’t come here to defy you, Father. | 我不是来挑战您的 父亲 |
[24:46] | I’ve come here for answers. | 我是来寻求答案的 |
[24:49] | Daughter, please. | 女儿 过来 |
[24:54] | Sit. | 坐下吧 |
[24:58] | Imprisoned for so many years, I do hate to waste a good meal. | 被囚禁了这么多年 我痛恨浪费一顿好饭 |
[25:12] | So… | 那么 |
[25:15] | What news from Otranto? | 奥特朗托有什么消息吗 |
[25:20] | You haven’t heard? | 您没听说吗 |
[25:22] | I want to hear it from you. | 我希望从你嘴里听到 |
[25:26] | Leonardo Da Vinci seems to have thwarted the invasion. | 列奥纳多·达·芬奇好像成功挫败了入侵 |
[25:33] | You’re not perturbed by this? | 您没有对此感到烦恼吗 |
[25:36] | The Ottoman Empire may have one or two surprises… | 达·芬奇先生或许令奥斯曼人 |
[25:40] | …for Signor Da Vinci. | 有些措手不及 |
[25:43] | How will their success bring you justice? | 他们的胜利怎能为你带来正义 |
[25:47] | Justice, Daughter? | 正义 女儿 |
[25:49] | Your rightful place on the Papal throne. | 你应得的教皇宝座 |
[25:52] | The One True Pope – that’s what you said. | 唯一真正的教皇 你亲口所言 |
[25:54] | You must understand, Daughter, | 你必须理解 女儿 |
[25:56] | the throne was always a means to an end. | 教皇之位不过是达到目的的途径 |
[25:59] | The Sultan and his armies too – mere stepping stones. | 苏丹和他的大军也一样 不过是垫脚石 |
[26:04] | Then why? Why is the invasion necessary? | 那么为什么 为什么必须要有入侵 |
[26:07] | We are like the farmer. | 我们如同农夫 |
[26:10] | After harvesting the wheat, he uses fire | 收获小麦之后 农夫会用火 |
[26:12] | to clear the field, burn the chaff. | 清理田地 烧掉麦秆 |
[26:15] | Only then can a new crop take root. | 如此新的庄稼才能生根 |
[26:18] | And the Turks are your fire? | 土耳其人是你的火吗 |
[26:23] | Soon the day will come… a world without popes… | 那一天很快就会到来 一个没有教皇 |
[26:28] | or sultans or kings. | 没有苏丹和国王的世界 |
[26:31] | Only the Sons of Mithras. | 只有密特拉之子 |
[26:35] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[26:39] | The invasion is only the beginning. | 入侵只是一个开始 |
[26:41] | Sadly, many must die. | 悲伤的是 一定会死许多人 |
[26:45] | Yet the Enlightened shall survive. | 然而进步之人将得以幸存 |
[26:51] | There is a place for you at my side, Daughter. | 我身边有你的位置 女儿 |
[26:59] | Rest by the fire. We shall speak more… upon the morning. | 在火遍休息吧 我们明早再谈 |
[27:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[27:33] | Look, the smoke’s clearing. | 看 黑烟散了 |
[27:36] | Look. | 看 |
[27:38] | They’ve been busy. | 他们可没闲着 |
[27:44] | They’ve built some form of wooden platform on the breakwater. | 他们在防浪堤上修建了某种木制平台 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:50] | Block and tackle too. | 还有滑轮和吊臂 |
[27:54] | Reminds me of the uh… thing in your studio. | 让我想起了 你工作室的那东西 |
[27:56] | That’s for hauling marble statuary. | 那是吊大理石雕像的 |
[27:59] | What would they be hauling? | 他们要吊什么呢 |
[28:01] | – I don’t know. – Give me that. | -不清楚 -给我 |
[28:03] | Ah, Da Vinci. I’m pleased you will be here to bear witness. | 达·芬奇 我很高兴你能亲眼见证 |
[28:07] | Bear witness to what? | 见证什么 |
[28:09] | Our victory at Otranto. | 我们在奥特朗托的胜利 |
[28:11] | On the horizon – the Grand Fleet of Naples. | 在海平线上 那不勒斯大舰队 |
[28:36] | Some form of underwater explosive, | 某种水下爆破装置 |
[28:39] | tethered to the seabed. | 栓在海床上 |
[28:42] | A detonation on impact. | 受到撞击时爆炸 |
[28:45] | How? | 怎么会 |
[28:47] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[28:56] | Sound the alarm! | 鸣警报 |
[28:58] | The cannon, Da Vinci! | 大炮 达·芬奇 |
[29:07] | Get the muzzle! | 去炮台 |
[29:09] | You two, move! Turn it to the right! | 你们两个 行动 转向右边 |
[29:12] | Shoot now! | 开火 |
[29:23] | Light the balls. | 点燃炮弹 |
[29:24] | – Light it! – Bring it down! | -点火 -放低 |
[29:26] | Bring it down! Bring it down! | 放低 放低 |
[29:46] | Re-arm! | 回到岗位 |
[29:48] | Re-arm! | 回到岗位 |
[29:53] | – How’re they firing so fast? – I don’t know. | -他们射速怎么这么快 -我不知道 |
[30:15] | It’s my cannon. | 那是我的大炮 |
[30:18] | It’s my… | 那是我的 |
[30:19] | It’s my cannon! It’s the one I designed for you! | 那是我的大炮 我给你设计的 |
[30:29] | The city walls. | 城墙 |
[30:31] | They’re breaching the city walls! | 他们要轰破城墙了 |
[30:34] | Zo, Zo. Hey, hey, hey! | 泽洛 泽洛 |
[30:37] | With me! | 跟我走 |
[30:39] | Get inside now! | 快进城 |
[30:42] | Come on! Come on! | 快走 快走 |
[30:52] | Swords! Swords! | 剑 剑 |
[30:58] | – I’ll take two. – Long live Naples! | -我要两把 -那不勒斯万岁 |
[31:04] | I can fix this. | 我能解决的 |
[31:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:16] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[33:30] | No. | 不 |
[33:32] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[34:56] | So I have my answer. | 那么我得到了答案 |
[35:01] | I’m not betraying you, Father. | 我没有背叛你 父亲 |
[35:03] | Indeed, you are not. | 是的 你没有 |
[35:06] | You are betraying her… your sister. | 但你背叛了她 你的妹妹 |
[35:10] | My dear, sweet Amelia… | 我亲爱的 甜蜜的 |
[35:13] | …murdered by my monster of a brother. | 被我的禽兽弟弟谋害 |
[35:17] | That is what has made me what I am. | 那件事造就了如今的我 |
[35:21] | And you too, I can see. | 也造就了如今的你 我看得出来 |
[35:26] | I just need to go. | 我得走了 |
[35:28] | Before you depart, let me give you | 在你离开之前 让我再送你一则 |
[35:29] | one more piece of fatherly wisdom. | 父亲的智慧 |
[35:32] | Fatherly wisdom? | 父亲的智慧 |
[35:34] | Beware the midway. | 当心中央坦途 |
[35:37] | For that is the most dangerous path. | 因为那才是最险恶的道路 |
[35:40] | You would forsake your only daughter? | 你要抛弃你唯一的女儿 |
[36:11] | Give her time. | 给她时间 |
[36:13] | She will see the wisdom of her elders. | 她会明白先辈的智慧 |
[36:17] | As will Da Vinci. | 达·芬奇也一样 |
[38:01] | ‘Cardinal Rodrigo?’ | 罗德里戈主教 |
[38:03] | He was the Pontiff’s right hand | 卢坡·莫丘利离开后 |
[38:05] | since the departure of Lupo Mercuri. | 他是教皇的左右手 |
[38:09] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[38:10] | No one was seen or heard, yet I must concur with His Holiness. | 没发现任何影迹 但我必须同意教皇陛下 |
[38:14] | The Prisoner wants his brother dead. | 囚犯要他的弟弟死 |
[38:17] | If he cannot get to him, he will get to those around him. | 若是不能对他下手 也要对他身边的人下手 |
[38:21] | How could the Sons of Mithras infiltrate the Vatican? | 密特拉之子怎会渗透进梵蒂冈 |
[38:28] | I’ve doubled the guards on His Holiness – | 我给教皇陛下加了双倍护卫 |
[38:31] | men I can trust. | 我信得过的人手 |
[38:33] | Haven’t you learned? | 你还没学会吗 |
[38:35] | There are none we can truly trust. | 我们不可信任任何人 |
[38:39] | I trust you, my brother. | 我信任你 兄弟 |
[38:47] | How is the Pontiff taking this? | 教皇陛下反应如何 |
[38:49] | I’ve yet to tell him. I fear his anxiety might overwhelm him. | 我还没有告诉他 怕他焦虑过度 |
[38:53] | Precisely his brother’s plan, I presume. | 尤其是他哥哥的计划 |
[38:58] | Well, it’s a chance we shall have to take. | 这个机会我们必须把握 |
[39:02] | Endanger the Pontiff? | 置教皇于险境 |
[39:06] | Is that the plan? | 这是我们的计划吗 |
[39:09] | The Cardinal’s death provides an opportunity. | 枢机主教的死提供了一个机会 |
[39:11] | Sixtus will be frantic, terrified to the bone. | 西克斯特会发疯 胆战心惊 |
[39:15] | Now is your chance to embolden him. | 该是我们鼓励他的时候了 |
[39:17] | He’s right. No better time. | 他说的对 没有更好的时候了 |
[39:23] | Are you… | 而你… |
[39:25] | Are you having doubts, Girolamo? | 你心存怀疑吗 吉罗拉莫 |
[39:32] | I confess I have suffered certain nightmares. | 我承认我做过噩梦 |
[39:36] | Remnants of the past. | 过往的残影 |
[39:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:41] | You will learn, Girolamo. | 你会学到的 吉罗拉莫 |
[39:43] | On our great journey, | 在我们的伟大旅程中 |
[39:45] | our hardest-fought battles are with ourselves. | 最艰险的战斗是与自己展开 |
[39:51] | May I ask for more guidance? | 我可以寻求更多指导吗 |
[40:30] | We’re the horns of the increate. | 吾乃先世界而在的角神 |
[40:34] | We’re the shadows at the center of the Labyrinth… | 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影 |
[40:59] | Zo, Zo! | 泽洛 泽洛 |
[41:01] | Zo… | 泽洛 |
[41:08] | Zo, it’s over. It’s over. It’s over. | 泽洛 结束了 结束了 |
[41:12] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:20] | This is hell. | 这是地狱 |
[41:27] | Otranto’s fallen. | 奥特朗托陷落了 |
[41:32] | We have to get off the streets. | 我们必须离开街道 |
[41:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:41] | – You alright? – I am. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[41:57] | Leonardo! In here! | 列奥纳多 这边 |
[42:04] | Stand down. | 退后 |
[42:06] | This is Signor Da Vinci. | 是达·芬奇先生 |
[42:10] | – You’re alive! – You could call it that. | -你还活着 -你可以这么说 |
[42:17] | – Water, rations. – Something stronger. | -水 给养 -我要烈酒 |
[42:22] | We must keep our wits about us if we are to survive. | 想要活命 我们得保持头脑清醒 |
[42:25] | That’s a very large “If”. | 那个可能可不大 |
[42:52] | Father? | 父亲 |
[42:55] | Leonardo, please. | 列奥纳多 拜托 |
[43:01] | Not now. | 现在别说 |
[43:12] | I am a banker. | 我是银行家 |
[43:14] | Money is my currency. | 钱财是我的通行证 |
[43:19] | There is nothing that cannot be bought. | 一切都有价钱 |
[43:21] | I say we make them an offer. | 不如我们提出条件 |
[43:24] | A ransom for the survivors, the remaining populace. | 为幸存者付赎金 余下的平民 |
[43:29] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[43:30] | even godless infidels must have a price. | 不敬上帝的异教徒也一定是可以收买的 |
[43:33] | With all due respect, | 恕我冒昧 |
[43:36] | Lorenzo the Magnificent… | 伟大的洛伦佐 |
[43:40] | …you are in Naples now. | 此处是那不勒斯 |
[43:45] | And in Naples, we do not stand idly by | 我们那不勒斯人不会坐视 |
[43:48] | as our women are raped and murdered. | 我们的女人遭受强奸杀害 |
[43:51] | Or our men and boys sold into slavery, | 我们的男子被贩卖做奴隶 |
[43:54] | or our kings sent to an early grave. | 我们的国王英年早逝 |
[43:57] | You are out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[43:59] | The only way to save lives is through negotiation. | 谈判是拯救生命的唯一出路 |
[44:03] | I am truly sorry that you’ve lost your liege. | 你们痛失君王 我很遗憾 |
[44:06] | Sorry? | 遗憾 |
[44:09] | Alfonso the King of Naples is lying out there in pieces, | 那不勒斯国王阿方索在外面身首异处 |
[44:13] | being violated by all manner of infidel, I am sure. | 受尽异教徒种种羞辱 |
[44:17] | Men of Naples… | 那不勒斯的男儿 |
[44:21] | …we must gather the troops and attack at first light. | 我们必须集结部队 拂晓发动反击 |
[44:23] | I cannot allow this. We must negotiate an acceptable peace. | 我不能允许 我们必须通过谈判得到和平 |
[44:27] | Jesus Christ, you are both… fucking insane. | 上帝啊 你们两个都他妈疯了 |
[44:40] | Seriously? | 开玩笑吗 |
[44:42] | Did you not see what we saw? | 莫非你们没看到我们所见的惨状 |
[44:43] | Did you not just get the… | 难道你们没… |
[44:45] | shit, piss and fucking tears… | 没像我们一样 |
[44:49] | …flogged out of you like we just did? | 哭爹喊娘 屎尿齐流 |
[44:52] | You can’t stop them. | 你挡不住他们 |
[44:55] | You can’t pay them off. | 你的钱也满足不了他们 |
[44:59] | We have to turn around, and we have to run. | 我们必须回头 必须逃命 |
[45:03] | No. Leonardo… | 不 列奥纳多 |
[45:05] | Leonardo, you can fix this. | 列奥纳多 你能解决这事 |
[45:08] | No, listen. Leonardo… | 不 听我说 列奥纳多 |
[45:15] | Fix this? | 解决这事 |
[45:20] | I assure you, you… | 我向你保证 |
[45:24] | …you would have more success asking | 你让我解决这事 |
[45:26] | the Turks to fix this than me. | 还不如去找土耳其人 |
[45:28] | Can’t you see? | 你还看不出来吗 |
[45:31] | Can’t you… see… | 还看不出来 |
[45:35] | …what it is that you are asking me to fix…. | 你让我处理的是什么 |
[45:38] | …who you are asking me to wage war against? | 你让我对战的是何人 |
[45:43] | They have my cannons, they have my detonators, | 我们有我的大炮 我的雷管 |
[45:47] | they have my explosives, they have my bombard fire. | 我的炸药 我的炮弹 |
[45:53] | I have no idea how… | 我不知道怎么会 |
[45:56] | but somehow they have my weapons. | 但是他们弄到了我的武器 |
[45:59] | They have my work, they have my designs. | 他们有了我的作品 我的设计 |
[46:07] | Holy hell. | 该死的 |
[46:10] | What? | 什么 |
[46:10] | What? | 什么 |
[46:14] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[46:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[46:19] | It’s that thing you designed, that monstrous armored cart. | 是你设计的那东西 怪物战车 |
[46:37] | How… | 怎么会 |
[46:46] | We cannot stop that unholy thing. | 我们挡不住那邪恶的东西 |
[46:48] | – We must retreat. – We can’t just leave. | -我们必须撤退 -我们不能一走了之 |
[46:50] | Watch us. | 看看我们 |
[46:53] | – They’re headed this way. – We cannot fight that monstrosity! | -他们朝这边来了 -我们斗不过那怪物 |
[46:56] | We must at least try. If we can stall its progress, | 我们至少该奋力一搏 如果能让它减速 |
[46:59] | then we could save hundreds of lives. | 也是救下了数百条人命 |
[47:02] | Fuck, they must have heard you. | 该死 他们一定听到你说话了 |
[47:08] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[47:10] | How the fuck can that be good? | 那他妈怎么会好 |
[47:12] | We can fight back. | 我们可以反击 |
[47:15] | – I need liquor. – You and I both. | -我需要酒 -我也需要 |
[47:17] | Barrels – barrels of liquor. Here, here, accelerant. | 成桶的酒 这边 这里 催化剂 |
[47:22] | Stack them. Stack them up over here. | 堆起来 堆在这边 |
[47:24] | Now, angle the trajectory facing the Turks. | 轨道对准土耳其人 |
[47:27] | What the hell are you up to? | 你到底要搞什么鬼 |
[47:28] | When they fire upon us, the impact- | 他们朝我们开炮的时候 |
[47:30] | the impact from the bombard will | 炮弹的冲击力会 |
[47:31] | ignite the contents of the barrels, | 点燃桶内的东西 |
[47:33] | which will create an intense backdraft that should stop them, | 瞬间的反作用力会让他们停下来 |
[47:37] | stop them in their tracks. | 让他们不得前进 |
[47:38] | – Okay, here. – To me. To me. | -这边 -过来 给我 |
[47:41] | Just get Leonardo whatever he needs. | 一切听列奥纳多安排 |
[47:51] | Come on. On top of here. | 加把劲 放上面 |
[47:55] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[48:07] | – Leo, time to go! – Everyone, take cover. | -列奥 该走了 -各位 隐蔽 |
[48:26] | You did it, Leonardo. | 你成功了 列奥纳多 |
[48:29] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[48:39] | No. | 不 |
[48:40] | We need to be sure. | 我们必须确认 |
[48:59] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[49:07] | Hey, Leo! | 列奥 |
[49:10] | Leo! | 列奥 |
[49:23] | How can I fight… | 我要怎么战胜 |
[49:26] | myself? | 我自己 |