时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:01] | Carlo di Medici, Cosimo’s son. | 卡洛·德·美第奇 科西莫的儿子 |
[00:03] | You’ll never know how your absolution soothes my soul. | 您的赦免是对我莫大的慰藉 |
[00:06] | There is no absolution. | 谁赦免你了 |
[00:08] | Not from me. | 我没有 |
[00:09] | Your only mission was to get the son of the Sultan to Rome. | 你唯一的任务就是让苏丹之子去罗马 |
[00:13] | Once that was accomplished, the outcome was all but assured. | 这任务一旦完成 结果必定如你所愿 |
[00:15] | If Bayezid is killed, the result is war. | 如果巴耶塞特被杀 结果就是战争 |
[00:17] | If he is imprisoned, war again. | 如果他被监禁 还是战争 |
[00:19] | If he is dishonored and dismissed… | 如果他被羞辱并遣返 |
[00:21] | retaliation will be required. | 就必定会报复 |
[00:25] | Carlo? You took long enough. | 卡洛吗 你怎么才来 |
[00:30] | King Alfonso pledges to act as the sword of Rome | 阿方索国王决意做罗马的利剑 |
[00:34] | rejecting your offer of alliance. | 拒绝与你结盟 |
[00:37] | Girolamo Riario. | 吉罗拉莫·利拉奥 |
[00:39] | You were dead. | 你已死过一次 |
[00:40] | Now you’re born again. | 如今获得新生 |
[00:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:44] | – What did you just say? – I have said enough! | -你刚刚说什么 -我说的够多了 |
[00:47] | – Answer me! – No! | -回答我 -不 |
[00:59] | I will make this right. | 我会让一切回归正轨 |
[02:14] | Somebody get some water! | 谁去拿水来 |
[02:17] | Over here! | 这边 |
[02:38] | – Leo! Leo! – Leo! | -列奥 列奥 -列奥 |
[02:43] | What the hell’s happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:45] | He needs a physic. | 他需要医生 |
[02:46] | Staunch his wounds as best you can. | 尽可能地给他的伤口止血 |
[02:49] | We need to ensure no one else is harmed! | 我们得确保没有其他人受伤 |
[02:52] | – Carlo de Medici. – He’s in there as well? | -卡洛·德·美第奇 -他也在里面吗 |
[02:54] | No, no. | 不是 |
[02:56] | He’s the one who did this. | 是他干的 |
[03:01] | He killed Andrea. | 他杀了安德烈 |
[03:07] | No. | 不 |
[03:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:11] | I have to go after him. | 我得去追他 |
[03:13] | – Maestro, you’re bleeding! – Leo. | -大师 你在流血 -列奥 |
[03:16] | No! | 别动 |
[03:17] | We’ll mount a search for Carlo as soon as this fire is out. | 等火一扑灭 我们就立刻去找卡洛 |
[03:20] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[03:22] | Maestro! | 大师 |
[03:23] | Sorry, artista, my duty is to Florence. | 抱歉 工匠 我要为佛罗伦萨负责 |
[03:33] | Move! | 闪开 |
[04:47] | Maestro? Am I in trouble again? | 大师 我又惹麻烦了吗 |
[04:51] | Close the door, Leonardo. | 关上门 列奥纳多 |
[04:55] | This space… | 这地方 |
[04:59] | will be your workshop, Leo. | 就给你做工作室 列奥 |
[05:02] | My workshop? | 我的工作室 |
[05:03] | The time has come for you to go out on your own. | 你该出师了 |
[05:06] | To become a maestro. | 自己做大师 |
[05:09] | Let your work speak for what you believe and love. | 用你的作品表达你的信仰和爱 |
[05:13] | Soar, my boy, and be bold and fearless. | 好好干吧 孩子 大胆无惧 |
[05:19] | And the world will never forget you. | 世界将永远铭记你 |
[05:21] | I don’t know what to say. | 真不知道该说什么好 |
[05:23] | Shake my hand and accept this. | 跟我握手 接受这份礼物 |
[05:25] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢您 太感谢了 |
[05:28] | Thank you, Maestro. | 谢谢您 大师 |
[05:28] | No, no. It’s Andrea now. | 不不 现在要叫安德烈了 |
[05:36] | Leo? | 列奥 |
[05:38] | You should go and tell your father about this. | 你该去告诉你父亲 |
[05:41] | There’s no need. | 不用 |
[05:44] | He just told me. | 他刚刚告诉我了 |
[05:48] | Andrea. | 安德烈 |
[05:52] | Andrea. | 安德烈 |
[06:03] | We’ve controlled the fire, signora. | 我们控制了火情 夫人 |
[06:17] | All of Florence will mourn him. | 整个佛罗伦萨会为他哀悼 |
[06:19] | Yes, they will. And you sheltered his murderer. | 是啊 可你却庇护过杀他的凶手 |
[06:23] | What? | 什么 |
[06:24] | Carlo did this. | 是卡洛干的 |
[06:26] | The man you’ve shared your bed with. | 就是与你同床的男人 |
[06:29] | He tried to kill Leonardo as well. | 他还想杀列奥纳多 |
[06:31] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[06:32] | Signora, several reports confirm Carlo fleeing on horseback. | 夫人 有多人看到卡洛骑马逃离 |
[06:36] | Da Vinci is in pursuit. | 达·芬奇已经去追他了 |
[06:37] | – But Da Vinci… – We must clear the streets. | -但达·芬奇… -街上人多嘴杂 |
[06:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:47] | – Come, Vanessa. – I’m not going anywhere. | -来吧 温妮莎 -我哪也不去 |
[06:48] | It isn’t safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[06:49] | It’s safer than the palace, where I was living with a killer! | 总比宫殿安全 我跟一个凶手住在同一屋檐下 |
[06:52] | Don’t make this more difficult than it needs to be. | 别找麻烦 |
[06:53] | I’m never going back. | 我绝不回去 |
[06:56] | – Captain, escort Vanessa to the palace. – Signora, she’s… | -队长 护送温妮莎回宫殿 -夫人 她… |
[06:58] | Do it. | 快点 |
[06:59] | You can’t force her back there. | 你不能强迫她回去 |
[07:04] | The child she carries is a Medici. | 她怀着美第奇家的孩子 |
[07:07] | I make the decisions for this family. | 美第奇家族的事由我决断 |
[07:10] | And all of Florence. | 整个佛罗伦萨也一样 |
[07:11] | Florence is a republic. | 佛罗伦萨是共和国 |
[07:14] | It is her right, as a citizen, | 她作为市民有权 |
[07:16] | to choose how and where she wants to live. | 选择自己在哪 如何生活 |
[07:18] | If she believes she’s better off staying away from the palace, | 如果她决定离开宫殿更好 |
[07:20] | you have no right… | 你就无权 |
[07:22] | Leave him alone. | 别碰他 |
[07:23] | Who are you, that dares speak so disrespectfully to me? | 你是何人 胆敢如此顶撞我 |
[07:27] | A citizen who knows the law. | 熟知法律的市民 |
[07:29] | I find that very hard to believe. | 真是难以置信 |
[07:30] | My name is Nicoolo Machiavelli, | 我叫尼科洛·马基雅维利 |
[07:33] | son to the honorable legal scholar, Bernardo. | 尊敬的法学学者伯纳多之子 |
[07:38] | It’s a pleasure, signora. | 幸会 夫人 |
[07:42] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:46] | Vanessa. | 温妮莎 |
[07:47] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[07:53] | Come on, my lady. | 使劲啊 小姐 |
[07:55] | Push. | 用力 |
[08:01] | I can see the head. | 我能看到头了 |
[08:04] | That’s it, my lady. | 好了 小姐 |
[08:08] | That’s it, it’s coming. | 好了 要出来了 |
[08:20] | Let’s wrap him up. | 给他包好 |
[08:22] | There. | 好了 |
[08:33] | It’s a little boy, my lady. | 是个小男孩 夫人 |
[08:43] | A male heir at last. | 终于有男性继承人了 |
[08:50] | Lorenzo will be pleased. | 洛伦佐会高兴的 |
[09:03] | Be still, Da Vinci. | 别动 达·芬奇 |
[09:06] | You need to rest. | 你得休息 |
[09:13] | Are you really here? | 你是真的吗 |
[09:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:18] | I reached the Vault of Heaven. | 我去了天穹 |
[09:19] | But the Book of Leaves was gone. You lied to me. | 但《叶之书》已经不在了 你骗了我 |
[09:24] | It was your mother who lied. | 是你母亲撒谎了 |
[09:27] | To us. | 骗了我们 |
[09:28] | The Sons of Mithras believed her an ally. | 密特拉之子当她是盟友 |
[09:33] | She would not be the first of our kind to falter. | 她不是我们中第一个走上邪路的 |
[09:36] | Cosimo’s son, Carlo. | 科西莫的儿子 卡洛 |
[09:39] | He’s a member of the Labyrinth. | 他是迷宫的成员 |
[09:40] | He killed my mentor. | 他杀了我的导师 |
[09:43] | I warned you. They will stop at nothing. | 我警告过你 他们会不择手段 |
[09:46] | He heard my mother’s message. | 他听到了我母亲的口信 |
[09:49] | And now he is on his way to find the Book. | 现在 他去找书了 |
[09:53] | To us, the Book represents knowledge. | 对我们而言 《叶之书》是知识 |
[09:56] | In the hands of the Enemies of Man, | 而落在人类之敌手上 |
[09:57] | it will be a weapon more powerful than any army. | 它将成为比任何军队都更可怕的武器 |
[10:02] | Oh, I will fix this. | 我会想办法解决的 |
[10:04] | Why, to stop the Labyrinth? | 为什么 阻止迷宫吗 |
[10:07] | Or to avenge your mentor’s death? | 还是为你的导师复仇 |
[10:14] | I owe Verrocchio… | 维洛奇奥 |
[10:17] | ..Everything I am. | 成就了我 |
[10:20] | So unless you are willing to help me find the man who killed him, | 除非你愿帮我找到杀他的凶手 |
[10:27] | I suggest you get out of my way. | 你还是别挡我道 |
[10:35] | This death, it has already changed you. | 他的死已经改变了你 |
[10:37] | Your quest has changed me! | 是你的追寻改变了我 |
[10:40] | Do you even know where you’re going? | 你知道你要去哪吗 |
[10:44] | My mother’s code… | 我妈妈的暗语 |
[10:46] | It said “Book”, “Home”, “Child”. | 书 家 孩子 |
[10:51] | I thought she was talking about Vinci, but… | 我以为是指芬奇 但… |
[10:56] | ..Carlo spoke of another meaning. | 卡洛却说到了另一层意义 |
[10:58] | Perhaps she was not sending you to your childhood home. | 或许她不是想要你去你的童年故乡 |
[11:02] | She was sending you to hers. | 而是她的故乡 |
[11:08] | The Book is in Constantinople. | 《叶之书》在君士坦丁堡吗 |
[11:10] | It is…if we are to believe your mother. | 是的 如果可以相信你母亲的话 |
[11:15] | The journey before you will be monumental. | 你将踏上的旅程十分重要 |
[11:19] | At every turn, you risk losing your way. | 每一步都可能迷失方向 |
[11:22] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我一起来 |
[11:34] | There is… | 有一座 |
[11:36] | a port city in the Kingdom of Naples. | 那不勒斯王国的港口城市 |
[11:39] | A place called Otranto. | 叫奥特朗托 |
[11:41] | In every possible outcome, | 综合来说 |
[11:42] | that is where you will find what you seek. | 你应该能在那儿找到你想找的 |
[12:03] | We have seen the lives that you’ve taken in the name of a false god. | 我们见识过你为伪神夺人性命 |
[12:07] | We know the man that you’ve become. | 我们知道你如今的模样 |
[12:10] | What do you know about the man I’ve become? | 你知道什么 |
[12:13] | We have many eyes. | 我们有许许多多眼睛 |
[12:16] | You’ve gone to great lengths to find the Book of Leaves. | 你为了找《叶之书》费尽心机 |
[12:19] | It was all in vain. The Book will never be found. | 都是徒劳 《叶之书》是找不到了 |
[12:23] | And if your faction and the Sons of Mithras | 如果你们的小派系 还有密特拉之子 |
[12:27] | and God and the devil himself | 上帝 魔鬼 |
[12:31] | want to kill each other to use it, | 想为了那书互相残杀 |
[12:34] | the world will be a better place without every single one of you. | 你们每消灭一个 这世界都会更好 |
[12:38] | The Sons of Mithras may be tempted by the idea of the Book’s existence. | 密特拉之子或许因书的存在而心动不已 |
[12:44] | But this is where they fail to see. | 但他们不明白 |
[12:49] | Man is imperfect. | 人是不完美的 |
[12:51] | Imagine the horrors they would bring unto themselves | 想象一下 如果他们找到了《叶之书》 |
[12:53] | if they ever found the Book of Leaves. | 会给自己带来怎样的灾难 |
[12:56] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎么样 |
[12:58] | We want nothing from you, brother. | 我们什么都不要 兄弟 |
[13:03] | We want something for you. | 我们想给你样东西 |
[13:07] | From the Carpathian Sea, | 取自喀尔巴阡海 |
[13:09] | a body of water so dense with the earth’s salt, | 湖水的盐度极高 |
[13:13] | it remains untainted by life. | 因此从未被生命染指 |
[13:22] | Girolamo. | 吉罗拉莫 |
[13:24] | Your vision is clouded, but in time, | 你现在看不清 但最终 |
[13:27] | we will make you see. | 我们会让你看清 |
[13:58] | Leo? | 列奥 |
[14:01] | Leo? | 列奥 |
[14:13] | Good work. | 做的不错 |
[14:15] | No, it was Al-Rahim. | 不 是阿拉西姆弄的 |
[14:18] | Here. | 来 |
[14:27] | – I’m sorry, Leo. Andrea was… – I know. | -我很遗憾 列奥 安德烈… -我知道 |
[14:31] | I’d tell you to heal first but I know you’ve got a plan. | 我很劝你先疗伤 但我知道你已经有计划了 |
[14:33] | Carlo’s headed to Otranto. | 卡洛要去奥特朗托 |
[14:36] | From there… Constantinople. | 然后去君士坦丁堡 |
[14:41] | It’s where my mother hid the Book. | 我母亲就把书藏在了那儿 |
[14:49] | I’m sorry, Zo. I can’t ask you to come with me. | 抱歉 泽洛 我不能让你跟我一道 |
[14:52] | – Not this time. – Good. | -这次不行 -也好 |
[14:55] | The answer’s no, anyway. | 我不能跟你去 |
[15:03] | But… | 但是 |
[15:06] | if I happen to be heading to Otranto | 但如果我恰好要去奥特朗托 |
[15:08] | to slay the bastard fuck who killed my friend’s mentor, | 宰了那个杀死我朋友导师的混蛋 |
[15:12] | you wouldn’t mind if I tagged along, would you? | 你不介意我跟你一起去吧 |
[15:14] | Not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[15:19] | He deserves every inch of this. | 他该被一剑穿心 |
[15:23] | He’ll receive worse. | 还不止 |
[15:34] | Ah, Lorenzo. Do join us. | 洛伦佐 一起坐吧 |
[15:36] | It’s time to conclude our business. | 该了结我们的事了 |
[15:39] | Once you provide the locations of the Medici gold reserves, | 只要你说出美第奇家贮藏黄金的地方 |
[15:44] | I will guarantee the safety of your family. | 我一定保你家人周全 |
[15:46] | I come bearing news from Florence. | 我带来了来自佛罗伦萨的消息 |
[15:50] | Duke Federico of Urbino is… | 乌比诺的费德里科公爵 |
[15:53] | dead. | 死了 |
[15:54] | Impossible. He holds the city in his grasp. | 不可能 他已经掌控了整座城市 |
[15:56] | He did, until a citizen uprising overthrew him. | 是的 但被市民起义推翻了 |
[16:00] | Led by Leonardo Da Vinci. | 领导者是列奥纳多·达·芬奇 |
[16:03] | So in light of this, | 鉴于此 |
[16:04] | I believe our business is concluded. | 我们的事 应该已经了结了 |
[16:07] | You think I’ll just let you leave? | 你觉得我会放你走吗 |
[16:10] | You can throw me back in chains if you wish. | 如果你愿意 可以再把我关起来 |
[16:12] | But the time for negotiations between us is over. | 但我们之间已经没什么可谈判的了 |
[16:16] | I am no longer interested in putting you back in chains, | 我已经不想把你关起来了 |
[16:19] | but in the ground! | 我要你死 |
[16:20] | Don’t do this, husband. | 别这样 夫君 |
[16:22] | What Italian states will | 如果你杀意大利自己人 |
[16:24] | trade with us if you kill one of their own? | 还有哪个意大利城邦会与我们做买卖 |
[16:27] | Something tells me, they won’t all miss him quite as much as you. | 我觉得 他们不会都像你那么想念他 |
[16:33] | Bring the banker his sword. | 给银行家拿剑 |
[16:36] | Ever the child. | 总这么幼稚 |
[16:37] | The only way out of Naples is through its king. | 你想离开那不勒斯 就得过国王这一关 |
[16:40] | Kings are crowned. | 国王是加冕的 |
[16:42] | You were anointed with your father’s blood. | 而你靠弑父登基 |
[16:45] | My father was a monster who deserved his end. | 我父亲是个禽兽 他活该落得这个下场 |
[16:47] | And you are every bit his son. | 你则是有其父必有其子 |
[16:54] | – Hold! – You know nothing of leadership! | -别动 -你根本不懂什么是领导 |
[16:58] | Make it quick, but know my men will cut you down | 下手利索点 但你杀了我 我的手下 |
[17:01] | as soon as you’ve finished. | 会把你碎尸万段 |
[17:02] | Magnificence, perhaps you should reconsider. | 殿下 您还是再考虑考虑吧 |
[17:04] | I’ve been considering this for months. | 这事我考虑好几个月了 |
[17:06] | Your Majesty? | 陛下 |
[17:09] | My apologies, I have an urgent message. | 抱歉 我有紧急消息 |
[17:13] | What is it? | 什么啊 |
[17:15] | A naval fleet is heading towards the Neapolitan city of Otranto. | 一支海军正在靠近那不勒斯的城市奥特朗托 |
[17:19] | My liege, it is the Ottoman Empire. | 陛下 是奥斯曼帝国 |
[17:23] | Kill me… | 杀了我吧 |
[17:25] | and you’ll all die at the hands of the heathens. | 你们都会死在异教徒手里 |
[17:28] | Put up your sword, Medici. | 收起你的剑 美第奇 |
[17:31] | Today the Lord shows us that the only way to fight one’s true enemies | 今天主让我们知道 要与真正的敌人作战 |
[17:35] | is to embrace one’s fellow Christians. | 必须跟基督教的兄弟联手 |
[17:37] | Do you know how far the Ottomans will have to travel | 你知道奥斯曼人想杀到佛罗伦萨 |
[17:39] | before they reach Florence? | 还要走多远吗 |
[17:43] | You would abandon us? | 你要遗弃我们吗 |
[17:45] | Florence is ex-communicated. You abandoned us long ago. | 佛罗伦萨已被逐出教会 你早就遗弃了我们 |
[17:49] | Then perhaps it is time for the Lord to accept Florence | 那么或许主应该重新 |
[17:54] | back into his fold. | 向佛罗伦萨敞开怀抱 |
[18:13] | What the fuck’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[20:21] | What the fuck’s going on here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[20:22] | Harbor’s closed. | 港口关闭了 |
[20:23] | Unless you’re keen to face 20 ships of bloodthirsty Turks. | 除非你想面对二十船杀人不眨眼的土耳其人 |
[20:26] | Are there no other ports open further down the coast? | 沿岸没有其他港口了吗 |
[20:28] | No. | 没了 |
[20:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[20:33] | This way. | 这边走 |
[20:35] | Leo, you do realize we’re the only ones | 列奥 你知道只有我们 |
[20:36] | trying to get into this fucking city? | 想进这鬼城市吧 |
[20:38] | Look. | 看呐 |
[20:46] | Carlo! | 卡洛 |
[21:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:21] | Zo! | 泽洛 |
[21:26] | No, no, no, no! | 别啊 |
[21:35] | Where did Carlo go? | 卡洛去哪了 |
[21:38] | You’re too late, Da Vinci, he’s gone. | 你来迟了 达·芬奇 他已经走了 |
[21:40] | The last port has closed. | 港口都关闭了 |
[21:43] | You had your chance but failed. | 你本有机会 但你失败了 |
[22:03] | Who the hell are we facing here? | 这都是些什么人啊 |
[22:17] | My Lord, there they are. | 大人 他们在那儿呢 |
[22:19] | The thorn in the side of Christendom. | 基督世界的死敌 |
[22:21] | Good reason, if any, to unite. | 真是团结的最佳理由了 |
[22:24] | Manned with 2, 000 janissaries, | 两千土耳其士兵 |
[22:26] | trained for battle since they could walk. | 都是从能走路就开始训练的精兵 |
[22:30] | The Ottomans just brought the next Holy War to my doorstep. | 奥斯曼人把圣战打到我家门口了 |
[22:39] | What resources do you have? | 你都有什么可用资源 |
[22:42] | Four cannons, not one able to reach their ships. | 四门大炮 都打不到他们的船只 |
[22:45] | And 800 soldiers. | 还有八百士兵 |
[22:48] | I’ll send lucrative offers of assistance | 我会出高价邀请 |
[22:50] | to the Knights of St.John and the Order of the Dragon. | 圣约翰骑士团和龙骑士团协助 |
[22:53] | It’s possible we can hold the city till reinforcements arrive. | 或许我们能撑到援兵赶来 |
[22:55] | For a day, a week. | 撑一天 至多一周 |
[22:57] | If they breach these walls, | 如果他们突破城墙 |
[22:59] | they’ll behead me like they did the King of Varna. | 他们会像对待瓦尔纳国王一样 砍了我的头 |
[23:02] | You must send for your Swiss mercenaries in Rome. | 你得调派你罗马的瑞士雇佣兵 |
[23:04] | Leave the Church of St. Peter defenseless? Absolutely not. | 让教廷无人戒备吗 绝对不行 |
[23:07] | Your hand guided them here. | 是你把他们引来的 |
[23:11] | When the son of the Sultan came to Rome weeks ago, | 苏丹之子几周前来罗马时 |
[23:13] | he brought with him an offer of peace. | 他带来了和平的提议 |
[23:15] | A hollow offer. | 虚伪的提议而已 |
[23:16] | You killed his men and disgraced him. | 你杀了他的手下 还羞辱了他 |
[23:19] | I don’t recall you objecting. | 你当时好像没表示反对啊 |
[23:23] | If the Turks are victorious here, | 如果土耳其人获胜 |
[23:25] | it gives them a strong hold to take all of Italy. | 那么他们就能占据有利地势 拿下整个意大利 |
[23:28] | And they will. | 他们会的 |
[23:31] | Unless you enlist a war engineer to help. | 除非你们有武器制造师帮忙 |
[23:33] | Where’s my fucking ship? | 我的船呢 |
[23:36] | Give me one reason not to kill you where you stand. | 给我个不马上杀了你的理由 |
[23:39] | You have 20 reasons not to. | 你有二十个理由 |
[23:42] | Da Vinci? The Book of Leaves? | 达·芬奇 《叶之书》呢 |
[23:46] | Not yet. | 还没拿到 |
[23:47] | I must get to Constantinople. | 我得去君士坦丁堡 |
[23:49] | But cannot, with an invasion fleet in your path. | 但这支侵略舰队挡了你的去路 |
[23:54] | It’s your obsessions that drive this. | 你是出于执迷才来帮忙 |
[23:56] | What does that matter? Da Vinci has many interests. | 有什么关系 达·芬奇虽有私心 |
[23:59] | But you have no reason to believe | 但你毫无理由怀疑 |
[24:00] | his intentions are less than honorable. | 他不是出于好意 |
[24:03] | Let’s save the reunion. | 重逢的情话就省省吧 |
[24:05] | What’s your offer, Da Vinci? | 你想怎么样 达·芬奇 |
[24:07] | Will you build weapons to defend Otranto from a siege? | 你能建造武器帮奥特朗托突破围城吗 |
[24:10] | No. | 不能 |
[24:12] | But I will help you mount an offensive. | 我能帮你们发起进攻 |
[24:20] | – What is that sound? – An Ottoman custom. | -什么声音 -奥斯曼的风俗 |
[24:26] | It means they want to talk. | 意思是他们想谈谈 |
[24:56] | No. | 不会吧 |
[25:07] | Lucrezia. | 卢奎西娅 |
[25:16] | You would protect her? | 你要保护她吗 |
[25:24] | Yeah, and you. | 嗯 你也得 |
[25:26] | Let’s hear what she has to say. | 至少听听她要说什么 |
[25:32] | Does she still serve at your behest? | 她还替你卖命吗 |
[25:36] | Is this your scheme? | 这是你的计谋吗 |
[25:37] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[25:40] | I’ve no idea why she’s here. | 我完全不知道她怎么在这儿 |
[25:43] | – Who is this woman? – A traitor. | -这女人是谁 -一个叛徒 |
[25:45] | Used for the Holy father’s machinations. | 为圣父的诡计效劳 |
[25:49] | With whom you willingly shared your bed. | 而你还心甘情愿地跟她同床呢 |
[25:53] | Lucrezia Donati? | 卢奎西娅·多纳蒂 |
[25:56] | How is it possible your mistress | 你的情妇怎么会 |
[25:58] | is an emissary of the Ottoman Empire? | 是奥斯曼帝国的使者 |
[26:29] | Leaders of the Italian peninsula. | 意大利半岛的领袖 |
[26:31] | Bayezid II, the son of the Sultan, Mehmed the Conqueror, | 巴耶塞特二世 苏丹之子 征服者穆罕默德 |
[26:35] | offers you the safety of the Italian people | 愿保证意大利人民的平安 |
[26:37] | upon your meeting his three conditions. | 但你们要满足他的三个条件 |
[26:40] | That heathen dares come to us with conditions? | 那个异教徒胆敢向我们提条件 |
[26:42] | The first you must cede control of the city of Otranto | 首先 你们要将奥特朗托城的控制权 |
[26:46] | to the great Ottoman Empire, without resistance. | 交给奥斯曼帝国 不得抵抗 |
[26:50] | The second: all heads of state throughout Italy | 其次 意大利所有城邦的领袖 |
[26:53] | shall renounce Christianity, | 都要宣布抛弃基督教 |
[26:54] | accept the call of Allah and convert to Islam. | 接受阿拉的召唤 皈依伊斯兰教 |
[26:57] | Lucrezia, what are you doing? | 卢奎西娅 你在干什么 |
[26:58] | The third, your Church’s Holy Father, | 第三 你们教会的圣父 |
[27:01] | the man who has taken the title of Pope, | 冠着教皇头衔的人 |
[27:05] | must journey to Constantinople, | 必须前往君士坦丁堡 |
[27:07] | crawl across the Topkapi Palace, | 爬过托普卡帕宫 |
[27:10] | and kiss the feet of the Sultan. | 亲吻苏丹的脚 |
[27:13] | Guards, tear out this whore’s blasphemous heart. | 卫兵 把这婊子亵渎神明的心挖出来 |
[27:17] | No, wait! Wait, wait. | 别 等等 |
[27:22] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[27:25] | Because of him. | 因为他 |
[27:28] | The man you know as Pope Sixtus is not the true Pope | 你们以为是西克斯特教皇的人并不是真教皇 |
[27:33] | – but an imposter. A murdurer – She’s an infidel. | -而是个假冒者 杀人凶手 -她是个异教徒 |
[27:36] | who’s made a mockery of the Roman Church | 他愚弄了整个罗马教廷 |
[27:38] | and every one of you. | 还有你们每一个人 |
[27:39] | The true Pope, the man chosen by God, | 真正的教皇 上帝亲选之人 |
[27:42] | rots in a cell in the Vatican. | 被关在梵蒂冈的牢房里 |
[27:47] | His twin brother. | 就是他的双胞胎兄弟 |
[27:49] | My father. | 我的父亲 |
[27:52] | And this monster took my… | 而这个禽兽夺走了… |
[27:56] | ..took my sister’s life before my eyes. | 当着我的面 夺走了我妹妹的性命 |
[28:01] | He is no Pope, nor even a priest. | 他不是教皇 连牧师都不是 |
[28:04] | Lies. | 胡扯 |
[28:06] | All lies. | 一派胡言 |
[28:10] | You know. You saw my father imprisoned | 你知道 你在圣天使城堡的塔楼里 |
[28:12] | in the tower of Castel Sant’Angelo. | 见到了我被囚禁的父亲 |
[28:14] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[28:16] | – You know this to be true? – Tell them. | -你知道此事的真假 -告诉他们 |
[28:23] | I knew the prisoner was her father. | 我知道那个囚犯是她父亲 |
[28:27] | But not the true Pope. | 但不知道是不是真教皇 |
[28:29] | He never revealed his face to me. | 我没有看清楚他的脸 |
[28:31] | I am the Pope, the one and only. | 我是教皇 只有我才是 |
[28:34] | Anointed by God! | 是上帝指任的 |
[28:38] | Do you not understand yet? | 你还不明白吗 |
[28:40] | Why this is all happening, why Bayezid came to you. | 为什么发生这种事 为什么巴耶塞特找上你 |
[28:44] | Why it is I that stand before you now? | 为什么我要站在你面前 |
[28:47] | It is my father who has guided you all to this place. | 是我父亲指引你们所有人到此 |
[28:52] | No. You’ll not dispose of her so quickly. | 不行 你别想轻易除掉这个女人 |
[28:56] | I’ll know the truth first. | 我要先了解事情真相 |
[28:59] | Let’s keep her locked under guard for now. | 我们暂时把她关起来 |
[29:02] | I demand you kill her. | 我要你杀了她 |
[29:10] | Take her to a cell. | 带她去牢房 |
[29:11] | Otranto is under my authority. | 奥特朗托是我的地盘 |
[29:15] | And what of him? | 那他呢 |
[29:16] | He shall remain unharmed as well. | 他也不能受到伤害 |
[29:19] | Any attempt otherwise, and I shall show you God’s wrath. | 谁敢动他 我就让那人见识上帝的怒火 |
[29:23] | You haven’t considered Bayezid’s offer. | 你还没有考虑过巴耶塞特的提议 |
[29:28] | I think I’ll let my army give him my answer. | 我还是让我的军队答复他吧 |
[29:35] | For several nights, 20 of Bayezid’s ships have stood at the ready. | 几天以来 巴耶塞特的二十艘舰船整装待命 |
[29:38] | At dawn, you will feel the full power of the Ottoman Empire. | 天一亮 你将领受奥斯曼帝国的全部威力 |
[29:43] | When it brings us all to our knees. | 届时我们必将一败涂地 |
[30:12] | I suggest you consider their offer. | 我建议你们考虑这个提议 |
[30:24] | Have mercy upon me, O, God. | 请上帝仁慈待我 |
[30:28] | Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity. | 洁净我的身心 去除邪恶 |
[30:32] | And cleanse me from my sin. | 消弭罪孽 |
[30:37] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[30:44] | You believe I should run? I am the King of Naples! | 你要我逃跑 我是那不勒斯的国王 |
[30:47] | Only if you survive. | 活着才是 |
[30:49] | Sacrifice Otranto and you may ultimately be hailed | 牺牲掉奥特朗托 你才有可能最终成为 |
[30:53] | as your kingdom’s savior. | 万民景仰的王国救星 |
[30:55] | Hundreds of citizens will die! | 成百上千的人会死去 |
[30:58] | A necessary price. | 必要的代价罢了 |
[31:00] | Ready the horses for Rome. | 备马 回罗马 |
[31:02] | Your Holiness! | 教皇陛下 |
[31:04] | Release me. | 松开 |
[31:08] | Surely you don’t expect me to number among your dead? | 你不会也想要我死在这里吧 |
[31:11] | Perhaps you scurry away because | 你这么着急离开这里 |
[31:13] | that Donati woman’s accusations are true. | 莫非那个多纳蒂女人的指控是真的 |
[31:15] | You seek truth? | 你想知道真相 |
[31:18] | Perhaps your citizens should learn the real story | 或许你的臣民也应该知道 |
[31:21] | of your father’s demise. | 你父亲死亡的真相 |
[31:24] | Yes. I thought not. | 嗯 我就猜你不愿意 |
[31:26] | There are other battles to fight, young king. | 还有别的仗要打 年轻的国王 |
[31:32] | The palace has sustained significant damage under Duke Federico. | 费德里科公爵给宫殿造成了极大的破坏 |
[31:36] | Such is the price of liberty. | 这是自由的代价 |
[31:40] | I’m sure you’ll see to the restoration | 我相信你会在适当的时候 |
[31:42] | of the palace in due time, signore. | 修缮好宫殿的 先生 |
[31:45] | There is one more thing, signora. | 还有一件事 夫人 |
[31:47] | Yes? | 何事 |
[31:48] | A substantial sum was withdrawn from the bank | 就在公爵的大军到达之前 |
[31:52] | before the Duke’s troops ever even arrived. | 有一笔相当可观的资金被提出了银行 |
[31:53] | Orchestrated by someone with Medici signatory powers. | 操作者是拥有美第奇家族签署权的人 |
[31:58] | 500,000 florins. | 五十万弗罗林 |
[32:01] | More than we keep in our Bruges and London vaults combined. | 比我们在布鲁日和伦敦所存的资金加起来还多 |
[32:06] | Now that Carlo has gone, | 既然卡洛不在了 |
[32:08] | someone will have to assume the blame. | 必须有人为此背黑锅 |
[32:17] | Leave me. | 退下吧 |
[32:32] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[32:35] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[32:42] | She’s trying to take him from me. | 她企图把他从我身边夺走 |
[32:44] | All this document does is | 这份文件 |
[32:46] | officially establish Giuliano is his father, | 只是正式确认朱利亚诺是他父亲 |
[32:48] | thereby giving him the right to the Medici surname. | 这样他便有权继承美第奇姓氏 |
[32:52] | Do you know how many bastard children… | 你知道有多少私生子… |
[32:53] | I’ve made my decision, Nico. I am not signing it. | 我已经做出了决定 尼克 我不签字 |
[33:03] | As bad as this place may be, | 这地方再糟糕 |
[33:05] | he’d have a wealth of advantages. | 他至少吃穿不愁 |
[33:08] | He is a Medici. | 他是美第奇家族的人 |
[33:09] | His father was slaughtered for that name. | 他的父亲因为那个姓氏被杀了 |
[33:12] | As soon as I’ve regained my strength, | 等我恢复了力气 |
[33:15] | I’m taking him as far from here as I can. | 我要带他走得越远越好 |
[33:19] | What? | 什么 |
[33:20] | It’d be better to start over some place. | 去别处开始新的生活会更好 |
[33:23] | – You’re leaving? – You said it yourself. | -你要走 -你也说过 |
[33:27] | I’m a citizen of Florence. | 我是佛罗伦萨的市民 |
[33:30] | A free one. | 自由人 |
[33:32] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这是在犯错 |
[33:33] | The only mistake would be staying | 唯一的错误就是 |
[33:36] | any longer than we have to. | 我们该走还不走 |
[33:45] | We are the horns of the increate. | 吾乃先世界而在的角神 |
[33:48] | We’re the shadows at the center of the Labyrinth. | 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影 |
[33:50] | But we are men, not gods. | 吾乃凡人 而非神祇 |
[33:52] | We live in flesh and blood and bone. | 吾辈乃肉体凡胎 |
[33:57] | How many of us occupy this chamber? | 这屋里有几个人 |
[33:59] | Stop asking me the same question. | 不要老问我重复的问题 |
[34:01] | Girolamo. | 吉罗拉莫 |
[34:04] | How many of us occupy this chamber? | 这屋里有几个人 |
[34:07] | Four. | 四个 |
[34:09] | There are four of you, as I’ve told you again and again. | 你们有四个 我已经一遍遍地回答你了 |
[34:17] | Girolamo, Icarus flew so close to the sun | 吉罗拉莫 伊卡洛斯飞得离太阳太近 |
[34:21] | that he crashed to the earth. | 所以摔落在地 |
[34:24] | But the fault lay not with him. | 可是错不在他 |
[34:27] | It was his father, Daedalus, | 而在他父亲狄德勒斯 |
[34:29] | the clever inventor, | 那个才智过人的发明家 |
[34:30] | who built his son wings so that he could fly. | 给他儿子造出了可以飞翔的翅膀 |
[34:33] | We have been tasked to destroy the Book. | 我们受命销毁《叶之书》 |
[34:36] | For if it is ever found, | 因为此书一旦公之于众 |
[34:38] | well, then we will all pay for the sins of Daedalus. | 我们都要偿狄德勒斯之罪了 |
[34:42] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[34:43] | For you to see what we see. | 让你能见我们所见 |
[34:46] | How many of us occupy this chamber? | 这屋里有几个人 |
[35:55] | You should have never come here. | 你就不该来 |
[35:58] | Even this far from Florence, | 离佛罗伦萨这么远 |
[36:01] | you’re still trying to control me. | 你还想控制我 |
[36:02] | I’m trying to save your life, boy. | 我是想救你的命 孩子 |
[36:06] | There is a way through them. | 有办法可以穿过他们 |
[36:12] | You do not honor Verrocchio by following him to the grave. | 你追随维洛奇奥进坟墓不叫尊敬他 |
[36:17] | I may not have known him well, | 也许我不了解他 |
[36:19] | but I believe he’d tell you the same. | 但我相信他也会这么说 |
[36:22] | If I do not reach Constantinople, | 如果我不能去君士坦丁堡 |
[36:28] | whatever happens here… | 这里发生什么 |
[36:33] | it won’t matter. | 都无所谓了 |
[36:37] | Our fates will be sealed. | 我们终将无法改变命运 |
[36:50] | We’re animals in the end, nothing more, nothing less. | 归根到底我们和禽兽没什么两样 |
[36:54] | Lorenzo and I are leaving for Florence. | 洛伦佐和我要回佛罗伦萨了 |
[36:58] | You could join us. | 你可以一起来 |
[37:00] | There is no cowardice in standing down. | 懂得退一步并不是懦弱 |
[37:02] | Not with gifts like yours. | 尤其你还如此有天赋 |
[38:12] | Gather your things, Da Vinci. It’s time to return home. | 收拾东西 达·芬奇 该回家了 |
[38:14] | No, no! This battle can be won. | 不 不 我们能打赢的 |
[38:19] | I have seen you perform marvels, Da Vinci, | 我见过你创造奇迹 达·芬奇 |
[38:20] | but this is beyond even you. | 但这次你再天才也没用 |
[38:22] | We are outnumbered by thousands. | 他们比我们多数千人 |
[38:24] | Yes, just as the Greeks were by the Persians | 萨拉米斯之战中希腊人也以少胜多 |
[38:25] | in the Battle of Salamis. Look. | 战胜了波斯舰队 你看 |
[38:29] | Say we can disable the Ottoman ships | 如果每艘奥斯曼战舰入港时 |
[38:31] | as each enters the harbor. | 我们都击沉它 |
[38:32] | We create a barrier that no other ship would be able to pass, | 沉船的残骸就能阻挡其他战舰 |
[38:34] | which should render their superior numbers irrelevant. | 他们人再多也没用了 |
[38:37] | It’d force the remaining ships to have to retreat. | 剩下的战舰就只能撤退了 |
[38:39] | In theory, yes, but… | 理论上可行 但… |
[38:41] | Such a thing is not possible | 这种策略不可能成功 |
[38:43] | not with the meager resources they have stationed here. | 尤其这里又军备匮乏 |
[38:45] | What if we use this – a turret gun. | 如果用这个呢 塔台炮 |
[38:49] | Enabled with your four cannons, a pivoting base | 给你的四座大炮加上旋转基座 |
[38:51] | which would allow it to fire on different ships within moments | 就能快速朝不同的战舰开火 |
[38:53] | and a spy glass to ensure accuracy. | 再用小望远镜瞄准 |
[38:55] | My cannons can only travel half the distance you’ll need. | 我的大炮 射程只有你要的一半远 |
[39:01] | Yes. | 的确 |
[39:02] | Shush. That’s why this is only half the solution. | 所以我刚只说了一半 |
[39:05] | The other half… specialized projectiles. | 另一半…特殊投射技术 |
[39:08] | We’ll hollow out the center, which will reduce the weight | 我们把炮弹中间挖空 质量减轻 |
[39:11] | and thus significantly increase the distance they can travel. | 就能显著提高射程 |
[39:13] | – Bore a hole? – Yes. | -挖个洞吗 -是的 |
[39:15] | Bore a hole. | 挖个洞 |
[39:17] | Much in the same way that you bore a room. | 就跟你清空房子一样 |
[39:19] | It was first attempted by Sigismondo Malatesta | 希格斯蒙多·马拉泰斯塔为威尼斯 |
[39:22] | when he was fighting the Turks for Venice. | 抵御土耳其人时首次尝试了此法 |
[39:24] | We then fill the hollow center with gunpowder, | 我们在掏空的地方填上火药 |
[39:27] | attach a fuse. | 加上引线 |
[39:28] | We will then have bombshells that are capable | 制成的炸弹就能 |
[39:30] | of crippling the Ottoman fleet as they enter the harbor. | 重创入港的奥斯曼舰队 |
[39:33] | You expect me to risk… my entire kingdom on this? | 你指望我冒着王国沦陷的危险试这招吗 |
[39:38] | Your kingdom is beyond risk already. | 你的王国早已岌岌可危了 |
[39:47] | What do you need from me? | 需要我做什么 |
[40:35] | Giulio? | 朱利奥 |
[40:37] | The boy is fine. Perfect, in fact. | 孩子没事 安然无恙 |
[40:52] | When I first came to this palace, | 我初次踏入这座宫殿时 |
[40:55] | I considered myself much more than Lorenzo’s youthful bride. | 不止把自己当做洛伦佐的娇妻 |
[41:01] | I was an educated woman. | 我受过教育 |
[41:03] | But I still had so much to learn. | 但我要学习的还很多 |
[41:07] | But from the day you came here… | 但从你到来的那天 |
[41:12] | You carried something deep with you. | 你深藏的东西 |
[41:16] | More than just the boy. | 可不只是孩子 |
[41:25] | I know it was a difficult decision. | 我知道抉择不易 |
[41:29] | But the things we do… | 但我们所做的一切 |
[41:33] | we do them for Florence. | 都是为了佛罗伦萨 |
[42:08] | It was better when I believed you dead. | 我以为你死了的时候 可比现在好受 |
[42:13] | I’m so sorry for everything I’ve done to you, Lorenzo. | 我为对你做的一切向你道歉 洛伦佐 |
[42:17] | You expect my forgiveness? | 你指望我原谅你吗 |
[42:20] | No. | 不 |
[42:23] | I came here knowing this day would… | 我来的时候就知道这八成 |
[42:26] | most likely be my last. | 是我的末日了 |
[42:29] | Was it ever true, Lucrezia… | 你曾真心过吗 卢奎西娅 |
[42:32] | what happened between us, what you said you felt? | 你我之间 你所说的那些感情 |
[42:35] | You owe me the truth. | 你该告诉我真相 |
[42:40] | Just this once. | 仅此一次 |
[42:43] | No. | 没有 |
[42:47] | I didn’t love you. | 我不曾爱过你 |
[42:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:54] | Lorenzo! Lorenzo, you cannot do this! | 洛伦佐 洛伦佐 你不能这样 |
[43:04] | We may all soon be dead. | 我们可能都将不久于人世 |
[43:07] | I will not leave the satisfaction of | 我要杀了这叛徒解气 |
[43:08] | killing this traitor to the Turks. | 怎能便宜了土耳其人 |
[43:11] | She may have unmasked the very man | 她或许揭露了那个要夺走 |
[43:13] | who sought to take our city. | 我们城市的人 |
[43:15] | She brought the conspirators to within a hair’s breadth | 她和同谋者离杀光我全家 |
[43:18] | of murdering my entire family! | 只有一步之遥了 |
[43:20] | She sent me to save you at the Duomo that day. | 那天在大教堂 是她让我去救你的 |
[43:24] | We will not be safe until we rid ourselves | 如果不除尽每个骗子 |
[43:25] | of every duplicitous fucking one of them! | 我们永远不得安宁 |
[43:34] | Cosimo intended those swords of ours | 科西莫给我们的剑是用来 |
[43:36] | to defend the people of Florence. | 保护佛罗伦萨的人民 |
[43:40] | I am. | 我正是此意 |
[43:44] | When you are faced with Andrea’s killer… | 当你面对杀死安德烈的凶手时 |
[43:48] | will you yield, let anyone stand in your way? | 你会屈服吗 会让任何人阻拦你吗 |
[43:52] | No. | 不会 |
[43:53] | Then, why, Da Vinci, why… | 那这是为什么 达·芬奇 为什… |
[44:06] | You still wear her ring. | 你还戴着她的戒指 |
[44:09] | You’re in love with someone… | 你爱着的人… |
[44:12] | utterly incapable of it. | 根本没有爱的能力 |
[44:17] | Perhaps the same could be said of me. | 也许我也如此 |
[44:21] | Perhaps… | 也许 |
[44:24] | you deserve one another. | 你们就该在一起 |
[44:36] | Eventually even you won’t be able to stop him. | 终有一日 你也拦不住他 |
[44:42] | Would you have preferred I not? | 你希望我不拦他吗 |
[44:48] | I told myself, once, | 我告诉自己 只要… |
[44:52] | once I had exposed Sixtus, | 只要我揭发了西克斯特 |
[44:57] | relief would come. | 就会获得解脱 |
[44:59] | And has it? | 那你解脱了吗 |
[45:05] | I didn’t do this for me. | 我这么做不是为了自己 |
[45:08] | I just need you to know that. | 我只希望你能明白 |
[45:10] | I do. | 我明白 |
[45:12] | I know. | 我明白 |
[45:16] | Avenging a father… | 你的动机是 |
[45:18] | is a cause… | 为父报仇 |
[45:20] | – I now understand. – This wasn’t about my father. | -现在我能理解了 -也不是为了我父亲 |
[45:26] | This was about my sister. | 而是为了我妹妹 |
[45:30] | I wanted her life… | 我希望她的生命 |
[45:36] | her death | 她的惨死 |
[45:39] | to mean something. | 能有意义 |
[45:41] | It will. | 会的 |
[45:43] | It will. | 会的 |
[45:52] | You gave me your most… | 你将你最珍贵的东西 |
[45:55] | cherished possession. | 送给了我 |
[46:01] | I’ve just realized, | 我刚刚才意识到 |
[46:04] | I never gave you anything in return. | 自己从未给过你什么以示回报 |
[46:09] | No, wait. | 不 等一下 |
[46:12] | You will be tried as a traitor. | 你会被当成叛徒受到审讯的 |
[46:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:17] | I am now responsible, | 我现在要对 |
[46:21] | for every life in Otranto. | 奥特朗托的每个人负责 |
[46:27] | And that includes yours. | 其中也包括你 |
[46:35] | I don’t deserve this. | 我不值得你这么做 |
[46:36] | Yes, you do. | 不 你值得 |
[46:39] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[46:41] | Bayezid will take no prisoners. | 巴耶塞特会屠城的 |
[46:43] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[46:46] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[46:51] | But I give you my vow, | 但我向你发誓 |
[46:54] | I will see you again in this waking life. | 我们一定会活着再见的 |
[47:27] | We are the horns of the increate. | 吾乃先世界而在的角神 |
[47:29] | We are the shadows at the center of the Labyrinth | 吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影 |
[47:31] | but we are men, not gods. | 吾乃凡人 而非神祇 |
[47:32] | We live in flesh and blood and bone. | 吾辈乃肉体凡胎 |
[47:34] | How many of us occupy this chamber? | 这屋里有几个人 |
[47:36] | – We are the horns of the… – End this. | -吾乃先世界… -别说了 |
[47:39] | Do with me…what you will. | 不论你想对我做什么 下手吧 |
[47:42] | Girolamo. How many of us occupy this chamber? | 吉罗拉莫 这屋里有几个人 |
[47:46] | – Four of you. – Girolamo. | -四个 -吉罗拉莫 |
[47:48] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看见了什么 |
[47:51] | Four. | 四个 |
[47:54] | There are four of you. | 你们有四个人 |
[47:56] | How many of us occupy this chamber? | 这屋里有几个人 |
[47:59] | There are four, I’ve told you again, and then again… | 有四个 我都说一遍遍地说过了 |
[48:02] | How many of us occupy this chamber? | 这屋里有几个人 |
[48:04] | How many of us occupy this chamber? | 这屋里有几个人 |
[48:07] | How many of us occupy this chamber? | 这屋里有几个人 |
[48:11] | How many of us occupy this chamber? | 这屋里有几个人 |
[48:17] | – One. – Yes. | -一个 -没错 |
[48:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[48:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[48:26] | Yes. | 你答对了 |
[48:27] | We are one. | 我们是一体 |
[48:29] | We are one, Girolamo. | 我们是一体 吉罗拉莫 |
[48:33] | – You can’t just leave. – You start to sound like the rest of them. | -你不能离开 -你怎么跟他们一个口吻了 |
[48:36] | Clarice will eventually respect the fact | 克拉丽斯最终会尊重 |
[48:37] | you are Giulio’s mother. | 你是朱利奥母亲的事实 |
[48:38] | No, that’s where you’re wrong, Nico. She’s not capable of respect. | 你错了 尼克 她根本不懂得何为尊重 |
[48:42] | Signorina? I apologize for the intrusion. | 小姐 很抱歉打扰您 |
[48:45] | – Something wrong, Captain? – Signora Orsini. | -出事了吗 队长 -是奥尔西尼夫人 |
[48:47] | Last night, she sent the girls to Villa del Trebbio. | 昨晚她将女儿送去了特雷比奥公馆 |
[48:51] | She gave a footman strict instructions to deliver this to me. | 她要求一位男仆务必将这份信送给我 |
[48:57] | Clarice has gone. | 克拉丽斯离开了 |
[49:00] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[49:02] | She asks that no one attempts to find her. | 她要求我们不要去找她 |
[49:04] | I brought this to you as soon as I could. | 我尽可能快地将这个带来给您了 |
[49:06] | Your son is the only Medici left in Florence. | 现在您儿子是唯一留在佛罗伦萨的美第奇 |
[49:08] | – No, he’s not, I never… – Yes, you did. | -他不是 我没… -是的 您签字了 |
[49:17] | You did sign it, didn’t you? | 您签字了 是吧 |
[49:22] | Forgery is no minor offense. | 伪造签字可不是小罪 |
[49:24] | Of course I did. | 我当然签了 |
[49:27] | My son is a Medici, after all. | 我儿子毕竟是美第奇家族的人 |
[49:33] | With Lorenzo and Clarice both absent, | 既然洛伦佐和克拉丽斯都不在 |
[49:36] | your son is the sole representative of their bloodline. | 您儿子就是美第奇家族的唯一继任者了 |
[49:39] | Which makes you… | 这就使得您 |
[49:41] | as his mother… | 作为他的母亲 |
[49:45] | the Regent Head of the House of Medici. | 成为美第奇政权的摄政王 |
[49:48] | And the most powerful person in all of Florence. | 全佛罗伦萨最具权势的人 |
[50:26] | What does the other side of the world look like? | 世界那边的景致看起来如何 |
[50:34] | Different. | 全然不同 |
[50:40] | Did you ever consider staying, | 你有没有考虑过留下 |
[50:42] | leaving all this behind? | 把这一切抛下不管 |
[50:45] | And miss all the fun? | 错过这些乐事吗 |
[51:57] | The fleet is preparing. | 舰队在准备了 |
[52:00] | Judging by wind speed, | 根据风速判断 |
[52:02] | they should be within range in two minutes. | 他们将在两分钟之内进入射程 |
[52:05] | Right, turn it to the left. | 好了 向左转 |
[52:08] | Stop, stop, stop. That’s it, stop. | 停停 就这样 停下 |
[52:16] | – Load the cannons. – Load the cannons! | -装炮弹 -装炮弹 |
[52:43] | Three… | 三 |
[52:45] | two… | 二 |
[52:49] | one… | 一 |
[52:51] | Now! | 点火 |
[53:59] | The deaths that happen, have to happen. | 那些即将发生的伤亡 无法避免 |
[54:02] | Enjoy the view. | 欣赏一下 |
[54:04] | It may be the last thing we ever see. | 或许是我们看这世界的最后一眼 |
[54:12] | No, it cannot be. | 不 不可能 |
[54:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[54:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[54:21] | Leonardo, the woman on the deck | 列奥纳多 甲板上那个 |
[54:23] | standing next to the Ottoman prince. | 站在奥斯曼王子身边的女人 |
[54:25] | That is your mother. | 是你母亲 |