时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Anyone who wins their way past this threshold | 任何能跨过这扇门的人 |
[00:02] | will behold the Book of Leaves itself. | 就能拿到《叶之书》了 |
[00:03] | Now! | 转 |
[00:06] | Let’s get what we came here for. | 去拿我们来取的东西吧 |
[00:08] | I believe those symbols may imply there are | 我相信那些记号似乎暗示 |
[00:11] | other ways out of here. | 还有其它出口 |
[00:12] | You must kill the horse before it snaps your neck. | 你必须杀死马 否则你的脖子就会被扭断 |
[00:16] | No! | 不 |
[00:17] | Ferrante. No more games! | 费兰特 别再玩游戏了 |
[00:18] | Have faith that my plans proceed as they must. | 要相信我的计划定能成功 |
[00:21] | I intend to take my rightful place. | 我要夺回位置 |
[00:23] | The sword of Osman. | 奥斯曼之剑 |
[00:24] | It cannot be. | 不会吧 |
[00:25] | And what is it you want in return? | 你们想要什么作为回馈 |
[00:27] | To bring you to Rome. | 带你去罗马 |
[00:28] | I am about to embark on a journey to the den of my sworn enemy. | 我正要一探死敌老巢 |
[00:31] | Do not speak to me of risk. | 别跟我提冒险 |
[00:32] | This is not what we agreed upon. | 我们说好的不是这样 |
[00:34] | You enter the vault without me by your side? | 你不等我就进入天穹 |
[00:36] | There’s someone here. | 这里有人 |
[00:40] | Leonardo! | 列奥纳多 |
[00:42] | No! That’s my mother! | 不 那是我母亲 |
[00:45] | No! | 不 |
[02:00] | Did you ever think we’d see the end together? | 你可曾想到我们会一起赴死 |
[02:05] | I never thought that I’d be facing an end at all. | 我从不认为我会死 |
[02:09] | God is laughing at us, Da Vinci. | 上帝在嘲笑我们 达·芬奇 |
[02:14] | This is not our fate. | 这不是我们的宿命 |
[02:25] | One way or another, this is every man’s fate. | 无论方式如何 这是所有人的宿命 |
[02:32] | Our lives are made by the deaths of others. | 我们的生命 也是他人的死亡铸就 |
[02:37] | You are very quick to surrender. | 你这么容易就放弃了啊 |
[02:40] | After all we’ve seen? | 我们见识了那么多 |
[02:43] | Lost? | 失去了那么多 |
[02:48] | Perhaps you are naive to endure. | 或许你的忍耐只是天真 |
[02:51] | That’s all I’ve ever known. | 我从来就只知道忍耐 |
[02:56] | I was born a bastard. | 我是个私生子 |
[03:03] | I was raised in a monastery. | 我在僧院长大 |
[03:07] | Abandoned at birth. | 是个弃婴 |
[03:11] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[03:14] | No. | 不 |
[03:16] | The Holy Father appeared | 圣父来了 |
[03:20] | and he asked me to be the sword of the Church. | 他要我做教会的利剑 |
[03:29] | To strike out its enemies wherever they were to be found. | 击溃不管在哪出现的敌人 |
[03:40] | He asked me to do… | 他让我做 |
[03:44] | terrible things. | 可怕的事 |
[03:56] | This is where faith has carried me. | 信仰让我走到了这一步 |
[04:15] | Florence, it is withering. | 佛罗伦萨在衰败 |
[04:16] | My wife grows dependent on my grandfather’s bastard. | 我妻子依靠上了我爷爷的私生子 |
[04:22] | Do you fear Carlo seeks to turn your absence to his favor? | 你担心卡洛会趁你不在谋取利益吗 |
[04:25] | The timing of his arrival is telling. | 他来得实在太”及时” |
[04:27] | Giuliano is dead and I am endlessly forestalled here. | 朱利亚诺死了 而我一直耽搁在这儿 |
[04:30] | Could Clarice be so easily swayed? | 克拉丽斯会那么轻易被动摇吗 |
[04:32] | She has never lacked resolve. | 她向来坚定 |
[04:35] | But she has also never endured a hardship like this. | 但她也从没面对过如此艰难的情形 |
[04:39] | I would never break faith with you | 如果我有幸处在她的位置上 |
[04:40] | had I the honor of her position. | 我绝不会对你失去信心 |
[04:53] | There was a time… | 曾几何时 |
[04:56] | There was a time I was certain that… | 曾几何时 我毫不怀疑 |
[04:59] | no other woman would claim that role… | 做我妻子的女人 |
[05:04] | save you. | 非你莫属 |
[05:08] | We were all of us pawns. | 我们都只是棋子 |
[05:11] | Married young, in the service of alliances | 为了结盟早早结婚 |
[05:12] | that have since evaporated. | 如今联盟已不复存在 |
[05:15] | What is there to stop us from declaring our hearts now? | 我们现在为什么不能表明心意 |
[05:21] | I’d rather escape and live as an anonymous citizen | 我宁可逃离这里 默默无闻地过寻常生活 |
[05:24] | than be Alfonso’s queen. | 也不愿做阿方索的王后 |
[05:25] | And I would hope to do that with you. | 我希望能和你一起生活 |
[05:41] | To what end do we sacrifice our happiness? | 我们牺牲幸福究竟为了什么 |
[05:46] | Our lives are not our own. | 我们的生命不属于我们自己 |
[05:48] | If Naples is your only hope, then Florence is already lost. | 如果你只能指望那不勒斯 那么佛罗伦萨没救了 |
[05:52] | Ferrante’s deranged. | 费兰特已经疯了 |
[05:54] | Distracted by his bizarre recreations. | 满脑子都是他怪异的创造 |
[05:56] | Why not choose a different life? | 为什么不过不一样的生活 |
[05:58] | I’ve already dispatched | 我已经派遣 |
[06:00] | Piero to meet with the Neapolitan nobility. | 皮耶罗去会见那不勒斯的贵族 |
[06:02] | If Ferrate discovers you’re attempting to buy influence? | 如果被费兰特发现你想收买人呢 |
[06:05] | What will he do? | 他还能怎么样 |
[06:06] | Throw me back in prison? | 再把我投回监牢吗 |
[06:11] | I have to do this. | 我必须一试 |
[06:14] | I must fight for what I hold dear. | 我要为我珍视的东西抗争 |
[06:19] | As must I. | 我也是 |
[06:25] | Tuscan towns fall with ease. | 托斯卡纳的城镇轻松拿下 |
[06:28] | Trade has ceased. | 交易都已经断绝 |
[06:30] | Florence stands alone. | 佛罗伦萨现在孤独无援 |
[06:32] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[06:34] | Without God’s favor and without their leader, | 失去了上帝的宠爱 领袖又离城 |
[06:39] | their walls will not stand for long. | 他们的高墙撑不了多久了 |
[06:42] | About their leader, Your Holiness… | 关于他们的领袖 教皇大人 |
[06:45] | Lorenzo lives. | 洛伦佐没死 |
[06:53] | Leave. | 下去 |
[06:58] | In time, I fear he will negotiate with my father, | 只怕他终究还是会跟我父亲谈判 |
[07:02] | unraveling all you and I have built. | 摧毁您和我辛苦经营的一切 |
[07:04] | Ferrante plays games while the world awaits action. | 世界等着他行动 费兰特却只顾玩游戏 |
[07:13] | Duke Federico surrounds Florence. | 费德里科公爵包围着佛罗伦萨 |
[07:17] | It is not the course I planned | 虽然这与我的计划不同 |
[07:19] | but perhaps it is time to strike. | 但现在或许该出击了 |
[07:27] | My dreamer… | 我的梦想家 |
[07:33] | Understand, | 你要知道 |
[07:35] | this brings me no joy. | 我也不希望如此 |
[07:37] | What of my mother? | 我母亲呢 |
[07:41] | Have you found her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[07:43] | No. | 没有 |
[07:45] | Nor the book. | 也没找到《叶之书》 |
[07:47] | We still have to solve that last mystery of the vault. | 我们还得解决天穹最后一道秘密 |
[07:51] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[07:52] | My visions foretell your deaths will please our gods. | 我看到预兆 你的死能取悦诸神 |
[07:57] | And they will reward us with the Book of Leaves. | 他们会以《叶之书》回报我们 |
[08:00] | Oh, well, that sounds nice. | 听上去真不错 |
[08:01] | I will hold this as a treasure from you. | 我会将你所赠作为珍宝收藏 |
[08:06] | As you meet the gods bearing a treasure from me. | 而你去见诸神时 也带上我的珍宝 |
[08:15] | I ask only that you spare the life of my companions, | 我只求你饶我的同伴一命 |
[08:19] | Zoroaster and Nico. | 泽洛斯特和尼克 |
[08:23] | Topa Inca has declared them unfit for sacrifice. | 托帕·印卡已经宣布他们不适合用来祭祀 |
[08:27] | They will spend their days in servitude. | 他们会作奴役 |
[08:30] | Show me. | 带我去见他们 |
[08:59] | – Your friends are safe. – Good. | -你的朋友们安全无恙 -很好 |
[09:04] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[09:06] | Just remember that you’re a shovelful of sun-laden camel snot. | 记住你是一铲阳光下的骆驼鼻涕【。。。】 |
[09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:20] | What did the Maestro mean? Why didn’t he fight? | 大师是什么意思 他为什么不反抗 |
[09:23] | He had no choice. | 他别无选择 |
[09:27] | It’s that phrase. I know I’ve heard it before. | 那个说法 我以前肯定听过 |
[09:31] | What does it matter? | 有什么关系 |
[09:32] | Yeah, years ago, Leo and I were in this tavern outside Forli. | 对了 多年前 我和列奥在弗利城外的酒馆里 |
[09:36] | I complimented the curvature of the tavern owner’s wife. | 我赞美了酒馆老板娘的身体曲线 |
[09:39] | Big tits didn’t take kindly to it, | 那个波霸却不领情 |
[09:40] | called me a shovelful of sun-laden camel… | 说我是一铲阳光下的骆驼… |
[09:45] | It was a message. | 这是个暗号 |
[09:48] | Leo… | 列奥 |
[09:50] | He wants us to get out of here. | 他要我们离开这里 |
[09:54] | Without him? | 不救他一起离开吗 |
[09:55] | What about the guard? | 那守卫怎么办 |
[09:59] | Why don’t you watch and learn? | 看好了 学着点 |
[10:15] | Guard, he’s trying to escape. Get him! | 守卫 他要逃跑 快抓住他 |
[10:19] | No, no. | 不不 |
[10:24] | What the fuck did Riario do to you on that ship? | 利拉奥在那艘船上到底对你做了些什么啊 |
[10:43] | He taught me to survive. | 他教我生存 |
[10:52] | Thank you for your time, Signor. | 耽误您的时间了 阁下 |
[11:02] | Ah, thank you for coming to see me, Signor Campano. | 感谢您拨冗前来 坎帕诺阁下 |
[11:06] | Please. | 请坐 |
[11:07] | I see Ferrante has finally allowed his guests | 看来费兰特国王终于让他的客人 |
[11:10] | to enjoy the finer side of Naples. | 享受那不勒斯的上流社会了 |
[11:13] | Where is Il Magnifico? | 洛伦佐殿下呢 |
[11:15] | Recuperating from his triumph. | 凯旋之后在调养身子 |
[11:17] | And yet people whisper that the King delays negotiation. | 传言说国王延后了会谈 |
[11:22] | Building an alliance is a lengthy process. | 结盟过程是很漫长的 |
[11:25] | Ferrante is not easily drawn away from his delights. | 费兰特没那么容易就从乐子上转移视线 |
[11:28] | At least not without a word | 至少得有个 |
[11:30] | from those properly positioned, like myself. | 有点身份的人上前说两句 就比如我 |
[11:33] | It would be refreshing to be honest about it all. | 您开门见山 我也就不绕弯了 |
[11:37] | Tell me, what is the price of the word you offer? | 说吧 您的话什么价 |
[11:48] | Messieurs, might we have a word? | 先生们 能谈谈吗 |
[11:52] | This establishment is private. | 这是私人场所 |
[11:59] | Which of you two gluttonous peacocks | 你们两只贪吃的孔雀 |
[12:03] | is the Florentine banker? | 哪个是佛罗伦萨的银行家 |
[12:06] | He is. He works for Lorenzo de Medici himself. | 他 他就在洛伦佐·德·美第奇手下干活 |
[12:12] | Take them. | 带他们走 |
[12:18] | Fucking Frenchman! | 该死的法国佬 |
[12:21] | For all Ferrante’s military might, | 费兰特这么强大的军事实力 |
[12:22] | he couldn’t keep band of pirates at bay. | 还没法收拾一群破海盗 |
[12:25] | Ozzo’s been savvy enough to escape Ferrante’s wrath. | 奥佐阴险狡诈 费兰特拿他没辙 |
[12:28] | For months now he and his men have stolen from the royal fleet | 几个月来 他和手下那些人从皇家舰队抢走货物 |
[12:31] | and then ransomed the cargo back at twice the cost. | 又以两倍价钱的赎金卖还给国家 |
[12:33] | I lack resources here to buy their freedom. | 我在这里没法买回他们的自由 |
[12:36] | Florence is surrounded and all the funds I carried | 佛罗伦萨被重重包围 我带来的钱财 |
[12:39] | have been paid in bribes. | 都拿去贿赂人了 |
[12:41] | You cannot turn to Ferrante in this matter. | 现下你不能求助于费兰特 |
[12:45] | His own advisor was apprehended with Piero. | 他自己的谋臣也跟皮耶罗一起被抓了 |
[12:48] | Surely the King would provide a loan. | 国王一定会贷款救出他们的 |
[12:49] | If he sees you as weak, he will never grant your alliance. | 如果他认定你软弱无能 就绝不会跟你结盟 |
[12:55] | But… | 但是 |
[12:57] | if you best Ozzo, | 如果你战胜奥佐 |
[13:01] | you may yet gain Ferrante’s favor. | 也许还能博得费兰特的青睐 |
[13:09] | Holy Father, my apologies. | 圣父 很抱歉 |
[13:12] | What do you want, Rodrigo? | 什么事 罗德里戈 |
[13:14] | A most unusual visitor has arrived requesting an audience. | 一位非同寻常的客人求见您 |
[13:33] | It appears the world has come calling. | 看来世界在召唤了 |
[14:10] | We both wanted to see what’s next. | 我们都想看接下去会怎样 |
[14:14] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[14:15] | We have failed, artista. | 我们失败了 工匠 |
[14:18] | – You should accept this. – Never. | -你该接受这个事实 -绝不 |
[14:29] | You heard my mother’s voice yourself. | 你也亲耳听到我母亲的声音了 |
[14:34] | I once believed I heard the voice of God. | 我曾坚信我听到过上帝的声音 |
[14:40] | The mind plays shameful tricks | 内心的渴望太强烈 |
[14:42] | when we want something too much. | 我们的心智就会耍些可耻的把戏 |
[14:45] | Would you let anything stand in your way | 如果在天穹里的是你的母亲 或是琪塔 |
[14:48] | if it were possible that your mother was inside the vault? | 你会让任何事物阻挡 |
[14:52] | Or Zita? | 你的脚步吗 |
[14:58] | Just be ready. | 准备好 |
[15:20] | Now Pachamama shall drink your blood | 大地之母要饮你们的血 |
[15:24] | and grant me the power to save my people. | 并许我拯救族人的力量了 |
[15:29] | Right, so what are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[15:31] | The fat we’ve scraped off those bloody bones. | 我们从那些尸骨上刮下来的脂肪 |
[15:33] | They can’t have carried it far. | 他们肯定不会拿远 |
[15:36] | Why do we care about that? | 要那些脂肪做什么 |
[15:38] | The owner of the tavern outside Forli, | 弗利城外酒馆的老板 |
[15:40] | he and his cronies had us surrounded | 和他的几个朋友包围了我们 |
[15:41] | but I came up with the bright idea | 但我想到了绝妙的一招 |
[15:42] | to launch a pan of pork fat into the fire. | 在火里倒了一盘猪油 |
[15:45] | What? The distraction worked believe it or not. | 干嘛 这招声东击西可管用 |
[15:47] | I escaped. Leo wasn’t so lucky. | 我逃跑了 列奥就倒霉了点 |
[15:50] | The wart-faced owner gave him a beating reserved for me. | 那个丑老板因为我的事揍了他一顿 |
[15:52] | He wants us to save ourselves using a similar diversion. | 他想用相似的声东击西之法救我们 |
[15:58] | What about the Maestro? | 那大师自己呢 |
[15:59] | He said not to worry about him. | 他说不用担心他 |
[16:01] | But this time I’ll make sure the distraction works for all of us. | 不过这次我要确保声东击西效果我们都能享受到 |
[16:39] | Wait for me in the next life, Leonardo. | 我们来世再见 列奥纳多 |
[16:57] | The Book of Leaves will save my people. | 《叶之书》可以拯救我的族人 |
[17:15] | There’s no escaping the wrath of the Sky Gods, Leonardo. | 天神降怒 凡人无所遁逃 列奥纳多 |
[17:18] | Translate all I say. | 给我翻译 |
[17:22] | Children of the sun! | 太阳的子民 |
[17:26] | My companions and I, | 我和我的同伴们 |
[17:28] | we have faced the trials of the divine | 经历了神圣的审判 |
[17:31] | and survived. | 活下来了 |
[17:41] | Let us return to the vault freely | 让我们安全回到天穹 |
[17:44] | and you may be spared the gods’ vengeance. | 你们或许能逃过神明的惩罚 |
[17:53] | This is your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[17:55] | It’s a bit fluid. | 随机应变 |
[18:17] | Lay down your blade, Leonardo. | 放下剑 列奥纳多 |
[18:20] | If I can’t find my mother, what else do I have? | 如果我找不到母亲 我还有什么 |
[18:24] | What else do I… | 我还能… |
[18:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[18:48] | Bishop of Rome, | 罗马主教 |
[18:49] | I present myself to you. | 请容许我自我介绍 |
[18:52] | Bayezid the Second. | 巴耶塞特二世 |
[18:53] | Eldest son of Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror | 征服者穆罕默德的长子 |
[18:56] | and heir to the throne of the great Ottoman Empire. | 伟大奥斯曼帝国的王位继承人 |
[18:59] | Hold. | 慢 |
[19:07] | Why are you here, son of the Sultan? | 你有何贵干 苏丹之子 |
[19:10] | I have come at your invitation. | 我应您的邀请而来 |
[19:14] | My invitation? | 我的邀请 |
[19:18] | Your father’s empire plagues our shores. | 你父亲的帝国为害我国海岸 |
[19:22] | Yet your emissaries urged me here | 可您的使者促请我来 |
[19:24] | to discuss a proposal for a mutually beneficial peace. | 商讨互利互惠的和平协议 |
[19:27] | I sent no emissaries. | 我未遣出使者 |
[19:29] | He comes on false pretenses | 他不过是打着幌子 |
[19:30] | simply to get close enough to strike. | 靠近您以行刺杀之事 |
[19:34] | Perhaps we should speak in private. | 或许我们应当私下谈谈 |
[19:36] | I have no words for you. | 我没什么跟你谈的 |
[19:42] | This man was one of two who came bearing the Sword of Osman | 有两人身负奥斯曼之剑而来 此为其中一人 |
[19:45] | as proof of your endorsement. | 足证是你亲自下令 |
[19:48] | Why would you grant me such a prize | 既然您无意和谈 |
[19:50] | if you had no intention of discussing peace? | 为何带去如此珍贵的宝物 |
[19:52] | Apprehend that man. | 给我拿下他 |
[19:59] | I’ve never seen this Mongol in my life. | 我从未见过这个蒙古人 |
[20:03] | Cardinal, | 主教 |
[20:06] | make your way to the Archives. | 到密卷保管室查查 |
[20:10] | If the sword is indeed missing, | 如果剑当真丢失 |
[20:12] | then you come here not only as infidels, | 那你就不单单是异教徒了 |
[20:16] | you come here as thieves. | 还是窃贼 |
[20:24] | Leo, that was one shovelful of sun-laden llama fat. | 列奥 应该是一铲子晒干的羊驼油 |
[20:29] | We owe you our lives, Zo. Now bring these. | 你救了我们的命 泽洛 快拿上 |
[20:31] | Easy to repay. Get me off this fucking mountain. | 还情很简单 带我走出这座见鬼的大山 |
[20:36] | Leo, where are you going? | 列奥 你去哪儿 |
[20:38] | We’re escaping through the Vault of Heaven. | 我们从天穹里逃出去 |
[20:40] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:41] | We cannot outrun them. These are their lands. | 我们跑不过他们 这儿是他们的地盘 |
[20:44] | We must resort to the unexpected. | 我们必须出其不意 |
[20:46] | Bullshit! | 放屁 |
[20:47] | Maestro, when we get in the vault, how will we escape? | 大师 我们进了天穹再怎么出去呢 |
[20:50] | – I have a plan. – Of course he does. | -我自有计划 -他当然有了 |
[20:52] | Go. Up the fucking mountain. | 走吧 上山去 |
[20:58] | Be warned, | 我警告你 |
[21:00] | I have men stationed outside the city gates. | 城门外有我的人手 |
[21:04] | If they do not receive word from me within the hour, | 一小时内若没有我的消息 |
[21:07] | they will inform the Sultan of my injury at your hands. | 他们便通知苏丹 我已被你加害 |
[21:10] | That he allowed you to come here perhaps demonstrates | 他允许你到这里来 或许说明 |
[21:14] | how little he values your life… | 在他看来 你的性命 |
[21:18] | compared to that of your brother Cem. | 比起你弟弟杰姆来无足轻重 |
[21:28] | What did you find, Rodrigo? | 有什么发现 罗德里戈 |
[21:31] | The Sword of Osman is gone, Holy Father. | 奥斯曼之剑不见了 圣父 |
[21:38] | From whom did you acquire the sword? | 你从谁那儿拿到的剑 |
[21:46] | Did these vermin send you? | 是受这帮歹人的指使吗 |
[21:49] | I sent no-one. | 我没有派人做这种事 |
[21:52] | There may be some misunderstanding. | 这其中一定有误会 |
[21:55] | But I come to make a sincere overture | 我这次是诚心诚意 |
[21:57] | to an accord between our empires. | 为两大帝国搭建和谈之桥 |
[22:00] | Your father grows feeble if he believes | 如果你父亲真相信 |
[22:02] | that we would seek peace with heathens. | 我们愿与异教徒苟合 那他变得太软弱了 |
[22:05] | Indeed. Mehmed the Conqueror | 没错 征服者穆罕默德 |
[22:07] | would never entertain such an improbability. | 绝不会容许发生此等荒谬之事 |
[22:13] | Which is why… | 所以 |
[22:17] | an ambitious and overlooked son | 只是一个野心勃勃 不受恩宠的儿子 |
[22:21] | might commence this mission | 未经苏丹的许可 |
[22:22] | without the Sultan’s knowledge. | 擅自前来执行这一任务 |
[22:31] | You came here expecting peace? | 你来这儿真指望能和谈 |
[22:38] | I came here with the hope of peace. | 我来这儿是希望能和谈 |
[22:40] | Your dream of diplomacy is entertaining. | 你的和谈大梦十分有趣 |
[22:46] | Utterly misguided. | 可惜错得离谱 |
[22:49] | Rid my house of this filth. | 给我灭了这帮杂碎 |
[22:53] | Spare only the Sultan’s son. | 留苏丹之子一条命 |
[23:05] | Pity I can’t kl you. | 可惜不能杀你 |
[23:06] | I made no such promise. | 我可不保证不杀你 |
[23:36] | You disgrace me by not taking my life. | 你不杀我便是侮辱我 |
[23:39] | Strip him. | 剥去他的衣物 |
[23:41] | Even of his boots. | 靴子也别留 |
[23:44] | Slay his horse | 杀掉他的马 |
[23:45] | and dump him outside Rome’s gates alone. | 把他孤身一人扔到罗马城门外 |
[23:50] | If he returns to Constantinople, all the better. | 如果他能回到君士坦丁堡 那再好不过 |
[23:52] | He will send a clear message. | 他会明确地传达我们的讯息 |
[23:55] | Christendom knows no boundaries. | 基督教世界没有国界 |
[24:33] | I hear I may have the pleasure of exchanging words | 我听说我能有幸与一位意大利同胞 |
[24:35] | with an Italian compatriot. | 促膝详谈 |
[24:39] | Jacob Pasha. | 我叫雅各布·帕夏 |
[24:40] | Adviser to the Sultan. | 苏丹的谋士 |
[24:44] | You’re a Christian. | 你是基督徒 |
[24:47] | Not any more. | 现在不是了 |
[24:50] | I’m told your name is Amelia Monleoni. | 我听说你叫阿米莉娅·蒙利奥尼 |
[24:56] | It’s a Florentine name. | 是佛罗伦萨的名字 |
[25:00] | You know Florence? | 你知道佛罗伦萨 |
[25:01] | Before coming to serve the Ottoman Empire, | 在效忠于奥斯曼帝国之前 |
[25:03] | I visited Florence often to revel in its… | 我曾多次造访佛罗伦萨 纵情于它那 |
[25:07] | uninhibited society. | 纸醉金迷的社会 |
[25:11] | They said you came to see Bayezid. | 他们说你是来拜访巴耶塞特的 |
[25:14] | Was the matter urgent? He certainly left without warning. | 有何要事 他毫无征兆地就离开了 |
[25:18] | – It was personal. – Oh, I see. | -是私事 -明白了 |
[25:25] | What business would the son of the Sultan have | 苏丹之子与洛伦佐·德·美第的宝贝情妇 |
[25:27] | with the prized mistress of Lorenzo de Medici? | 又有何交情 |
[25:31] | As I said, I know Florence. | 如我所说 我了解佛罗伦萨 |
[25:34] | One does not forget a face like yours, Signora Donati. | 是人都无法忘记你的美色 多纳蒂夫人 |
[25:43] | I can’t help but wonder at your true purpose here. | 我禁不住质疑你此行的真正目的 |
[25:50] | I’ll hide no secrets from you. | 我会为你坦诚一切 |
[25:54] | Of course you will. | 你肯定做不到 |
[25:57] | It would be diverting to hear your newest lies | 听听你最新的谎言确实是不错的消遣 |
[26:00] | but… | 但是 |
[26:03] | you underestimate us. | 你太低估我们了 |
[26:30] | We shall soon know the truth | 无需动你一根汗毛 |
[26:31] | without laying a hand upon you. | 我们就能马上找出真相 |
[26:45] | I see you had no trouble finding the place. | 看来你们顺利找到此处了 |
[26:49] | I could smell it a mile off. | 一里之外就能闻到 |
[26:51] | Stinking Frenchman. | 浑身臭气的法国佬 |
[26:55] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[26:57] | I said, get up! | 我说了 站起来 |
[27:05] | We brought your payment. | 赎金我们带来了 |
[27:07] | Now release these men. | 马上放了他们 |
[27:14] | Your sack is very small. | 你这蛋蛋好小啊 |
[27:24] | And new facts have come to light. | 而且我们发现了新情况 |
[27:27] | My price is now double. | 赎金现在翻倍了 |
[27:31] | – We had an agreement. – It’s criminal. | -我们之前说好的 -咱是不法之徒 |
[27:34] | I named the sum before I knew that one of my hostages | 我报价之前并不知道我的其中一位人质 |
[27:38] | was the father of the infamous Leonardo. | 是臭名昭著的列奥纳多的父亲 |
[27:42] | You see, Mirko here had a brother. | 你看 这位米尔科有个兄弟 |
[27:45] | He once served as a papal guard. | 曾任教皇卫队护卫 |
[27:47] | Where is your brother now, Mirko? | 你的兄弟现在在哪 米尔科 |
[27:49] | Blown to bits by your son’s diabolical cannon. | 被你儿子那恶魔造的大炮轰成了碎片 |
[27:54] | Ozzo, wait. | 奥佐 等等 |
[27:56] | Good Duchess, I cannot be trusted. | 亲爱的公爵夫人 你不该相信我 |
[28:01] | You should have learned that | 从我跟国王的交易中 |
[28:02] | from my dealings with the King. | 你就该意识到这一点 |
[28:04] | Oh, I did. | 我当然意识到了 |
[28:17] | There is no need for this. | 你不需要这么做 |
[28:19] | That double-crossing putain would have | 那个出尔反尔的婊子 |
[28:21] | gladly lent you the money. | 会很乐意借给你钱的 |
[28:22] | – Watch your words. – Why? | -注意你的措辞 -为什么 |
[28:24] | She is the one who paid me to kidnap your man in the first place! | 一开始就是她雇了我绑架你的手下 |
[28:29] | You… you planned this? | 是你 是你计划了这一切 |
[28:32] | More than mere bribes are needed | 要让我公公刮目相看 |
[28:35] | to impress my father-in-law. | 光靠贿赂可远远不够 |
[28:36] | I sought to create an opportunity. | 我只是想创造一个契机 |
[28:43] | Now. | 现在 |
[28:45] | Go ahead, Lorenzo. | 去吧 洛伦佐 |
[28:47] | Save your beloved Florence. | 去拯救你挚爱的佛罗伦萨吧 |
[28:56] | Tell me again. | 再说一遍 |
[29:00] | Whose sack is small? | 谁的蛋蛋小 |
[29:07] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[29:17] | – Someone’s been busy. – Destroyed the mechanism. | -某些人也没闲着 -机关都被破坏了 |
[29:19] | It’s a race to the vault. | 看我们谁能先到达天穹 |
[29:21] | Unless we stop them in their tracks. | 除非我们能半路截住他们 |
[29:22] | There’s no time. We have a head start. | 没时间了 我们比他们先出发 |
[29:53] | Right, Nico, gather the supplies | 好了 尼克 收好所有材料 |
[29:55] | and cut the ropes into lengths of eight paces. | 把绳子八等分 |
[29:57] | Go! | 快去 |
[30:05] | You’re locking us in? | 你要把我们关在里面 |
[30:05] | I’m locking them out. Come on! | 是把他们关在外面 快走 |
[30:22] | This is a version of something I designed a long time ago. | 这是我很久以前的一项发明 |
[30:25] | It’s a plan for ropes and cloths to form miniature canopies | 是用绳子和布料做成罩子 |
[30:29] | that will allow an escape from a great height. | 能助人从高处逃脱 |
[30:31] | Have you ever tested it? | 你测试过这个发明吗 |
[30:32] | – The design’s sound. – That’s a no. | -这个设计很完美 -那就是没测试过 |
[30:34] | We just cut the fabric into this shape and then… | 我们把布料裁成这种形状 然后 |
[30:38] | Leo, come on, we’ve got this. | 列奥 去吧 这里交给我们 |
[30:40] | Go find your mother. | 去找你的母亲吧 |
[30:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:49] | The Incas have clearly made no progress. | 看来印卡人对此一筹莫展 |
[30:52] | There must be a clue somewhere. | 肯定能找到线索 |
[31:01] | Leonardo! | 列奥纳多 |
[31:03] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[31:08] | – Tell me you heard that. – I did. | -告诉我你也听到了 -我听到了 |
[31:11] | Perhaps she and the book lie in this vault. | 可能她和《叶之书》都在里面 |
[31:14] | There has to be an anomaly somewhere. | 肯定有哪儿不对劲 |
[31:17] | The spheres. These spheres! | 这些球 |
[31:20] | I remember that they have magnetic properties | 我记得它们有磁力 |
[31:22] | and the vault is metal. | 天穹又是金属的 |
[31:24] | Oh, it doesn’t do anything. | 不管用啊 |
[31:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:30] | It only functions under these two arches. | 只在这两个拱下面才有磁力 |
[31:38] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[31:41] | Any more? | 还有吗 |
[31:45] | There must be an arrangement. | 肯定有分布规律的 |
[31:52] | There must be a secret to placing them. | 有什么秘密的排布方法 |
[31:55] | A combination, an order of numbers. | 排列组合 数字顺序什么的 |
[31:57] | Will these riddles never end? | 什么时候能不猜谜语了 |
[32:00] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[32:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:07] | These arches, I’ve seen them before. | 这些拱 我以前见过 |
[32:14] | The landscape behind this woman… | 这女人身后的风景 |
[32:18] | It’s mysterious. | 很神秘 |
[32:20] | Sort of riddle. | 像是个谜面呢 |
[32:27] | I can solve this. | 我能解开的 |
[32:30] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[32:36] | That vault belongs to my people. | 天穹属于我的族人 |
[32:40] | You know what will happen to us, | 你知道拿走它我们会怎样 |
[32:42] | to me, if you take it. | 我会怎么样 |
[32:44] | Four, five, six. Seven. | 四 五 六 七 |
[33:09] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[33:16] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿呢 |
[33:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[33:21] | This is where her voice was coming from. | 她的声音就是从这里发出来的 |
[33:23] | It matters not. The book is not here. | 无所谓了 这里没有书 |
[33:27] | This is the Lord’s cruelest joke. | 这是主最残忍的嘲弄 |
[33:38] | Leonardo… | 列奥纳多 |
[33:43] | It speaks with my mother’s voice. | 它用我母亲的声音说话 |
[33:55] | Oh, that is astonishing. | 这太神奇了 |
[33:57] | Why would someone craft clockwork like this? | 为什么要造这种机械 |
[34:01] | Because this machine, | 这机器 |
[34:05] | it allows you to hear the voice of someone who… | 发出的声音属于一位… |
[34:14] | who is not here. | 已经不在的人 |
[34:19] | It is a charlatan’s toy. | 不过是江湖骗子的玩物 |
[34:22] | It is not the reason I have come all this way. | 我跑这么远可不是为了这个 |
[34:25] | Where is the book? | 书在哪儿 |
[34:29] | Where is the book? Where is the book?! | 书在哪儿 书在哪儿 |
[34:35] | Where is the fucking book? | 那本该死的书在哪儿 |
[34:42] | Leonardo. | 列奥纳多 |
[34:46] | Leonardo, my dearest. I was betrayed. | 我最亲爱的列奥纳多 我惨遭背叛 |
[34:53] | I could not keep the Book of Leaves here. | 不能把《叶之书》存在这里 |
[34:58] | The only way you will find its location… | 要想找到书在哪里 |
[35:05] | is if you give up your quest for me. | 你必须放弃寻找我 |
[35:12] | – You must… – Leo! | -你必须… -列奥 |
[35:18] | We’ve got trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:20] | – Nico! – I’m almost done. | -尼克 -快好了 |
[35:23] | – We must leave at once. – On this we agree! | -我们得赶紧走 -这我同意 |
[35:28] | That one. That one. | 拿那个 |
[35:29] | Just go to the one nearest you. | 就拿最近的 |
[35:32] | Grab the handles as tight as you can, | 使劲抓紧把手 |
[35:34] | then gather the canopy into a bundle | 然后把伞衣拢成一团 |
[35:36] | and throw it high in the air when you jump. | 跳的时候往天上扔 |
[35:41] | I pray this works. | 希望这东西管用 |
[35:42] | Don’t bother, Nico. | 甭管了 尼克 |
[35:43] | If this is the end, let it be ours to choose. | 就算是末路 那也是我们自己选的 |
[35:46] | Not the Lord’s. | 不是主赐的 |
[35:55] | I hate flying. | 我讨厌飞行 |
[36:02] | Not a chance, beautiful! | 没戏 美女 |
[36:06] | Please. Please. | 求你了 |
[36:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:10] | Don’t take the book away from my people. | 别把书带离我的族人 |
[36:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:16] | There was no book. | 根本没有书 |
[36:22] | Then we are doomed. | 那我们全完了 |
[37:32] | I can’t believe we fucking did that. | 我们居然成功了 难以置信 |
[37:37] | He’s going to be easy to find if he keeps up that noise. | 他继续这么叫下去一定很好找 |
[37:49] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[37:53] | Come on, he needs help! | 快来帮帮他 |
[37:55] | Easy, easy. | 放轻松 |
[38:04] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[38:06] | Right, we need to set the bone. | 我们得把骨头掰正 |
[38:10] | Put that in his mouth. | 把这个放他嘴里 |
[38:11] | Now hold him still. | 按牢他 |
[38:16] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:19] | – Go, go. – Come on. | -来吧 -一定能行 |
[38:22] | They’ll know a way down. We need to move. | 他们会找下来的 我们得赶紧走 |
[38:24] | We’ll construct a litter will move him faster. | 我们做个担架抬着他能快点 |
[38:26] | Let’s just fucking leave him. | 留下他就得了 |
[38:27] | – We are not doing that! – I’m not having this fight again! | -我们不能这样 -不跟你吵这个 |
[38:29] | He’s coming with us! | 他跟我们走 |
[38:32] | There’s been enough death. | 死的人够多了 |
[39:03] | My love, | 我的爱人 |
[39:04] | will you now grant yourself a measure of happiness? | 你现在还不愿享受吗 |
[39:09] | As I said before, | 我说过了 |
[39:12] | your joy must come first. | 我要先保证你的欢愉 |
[39:44] | – Who is there? – A message, Your Excellency. | -是谁 -有消息 大人 |
[39:47] | Slide it under the door. | 从门下面塞进来 |
[39:55] | What are you doing? | 你去干什么 |
[40:05] | What does it say? | 什么消息 |
[40:11] | What does it say? | 什么消息 |
[40:13] | Come on. | 快说啊 |
[40:19] | The King will see you now. | 国王现在要见你 |
[40:26] | Move! | 快走 |
[41:33] | The French pirate Ozzo. | 这个叫奥佐的法国海盗 |
[41:36] | A thorn in my side for too long. | 让我如鲠在喉很久了 |
[41:39] | I thank you for this latest addition to my collection. | 为这件新近收集的藏品 我感谢你 |
[41:44] | I’ve never seen a banker so willing to get his hands dirty. | 我从没见过这样乐于弄脏双手的银行家 |
[41:48] | Nor so able. | 更没有这样能干的 |
[41:51] | I may deal in gold and silver | 我从事的或许是金银交易 |
[41:54] | but I have my way with steel as well. | 可我用起钢铁 也自有一套 |
[41:57] | I thought you soft. | 我之前以为你软弱 |
[41:59] | Incapable of wielding true power. | 不能掌握真正的力量 |
[42:03] | But you used real force to deal with this scofflaw. | 可你用真正的武力收拾了这个渣滓 |
[42:06] | A sign of a true leader. | 显示出真正的领袖品质 |
[42:09] | Kind words indeed, Your Grace. | 陛下过誉了 |
[42:11] | Approach, Magnifico. | 近前来 殿下 |
[42:19] | Allow me to show you some of my secrets | 请允许我向你展示一些秘密 |
[42:23] | as the dawn of a new friendship… | 作为一段新友谊的开端 |
[42:29] | Who dares? | 何人大胆 |
[42:32] | Alfonso, you impudent infant. | 阿方索 你这冒失小儿 |
[42:35] | Father, consider your words | 父亲 注意措辞 |
[42:37] | with such an honored guest in our midst. | 有贵客在场 |
[42:45] | Lorenzo de Medici. | 洛伦佐·德·美第奇 |
[42:48] | Excellent to find you here as Florence falls. | 佛罗伦萨陷落之际能在这里见到你真是太好了 |
[42:56] | What a priceless opportunity to discuss your surrender. | 趁此千金难求的良机 商讨下你如何投降吧 |
[43:14] | It’s a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[43:16] | After all this. | 经历了这么多 |
[43:18] | To not find your book. | 却没找到你的书 |
[43:20] | It’s not a loss, Zo. | 不算是损失 泽洛 |
[43:26] | This device… | 这个装置 |
[43:28] | My mother’s message. It wasn’t finished. | 我母亲的口信 没能说完 |
[43:33] | She might still be alive. | 她可能还活着 |
[43:42] | I’ll retrieve the rest of it by repairing it | 回佛罗伦萨的路上我要把它修好 |
[43:44] | on our return to Florence. | 听完余下的口信 |
[43:47] | Florence… | 佛罗伦萨 |
[43:51] | You’re mighty optimistic. | 你真是太乐观了 |
[43:56] | Amerigo will return with our ship. | 亚美利哥会带着船回来的 |
[43:58] | Just have a little faith. | 你要有信心 |
[44:00] | In that greasy little nancy man? | 信那油头粉面的娘娘腔 |
[44:03] | Maestro. He… He wants to speak with you. | 大师 他有话跟你说 |
[44:26] | I’m afraid I have nothing to offer you that will dull the pain. | 我怕是没有能帮你止疼的东西 |
[44:32] | Your theoretical generosity is touching. | 你理论上的慷慨感人肺腑 |
[44:55] | When His Holiness called me to be his instrument, | 教皇招我为他所用时 |
[45:00] | he tested my resolve. | 试过我的决心 |
[45:05] | He… | 他… |
[45:12] | He sent me to exact vengeance against a sinner who crossed our path. | 他让我对一个偶然遇见的罪人施以报复 |
[45:30] | A Jewish prostitute. | 一个犹太娼妓 |
[45:32] | In God’s holy city. | 在主的圣城里 |
[45:37] | I followed her for hours. | 我跟了她几个小时 |
[45:45] | I wanted so badly to please my father. | 我那时如此渴望取悦父亲 |
[45:51] | But how could the Lord desire me to take a life? | 可是主怎么会要我夺人性命呢 |
[46:01] | Sixtus chose her specifically. Didn’t he? | 西克斯特有意选的她 是不是 |
[46:14] | Celia Lysimachus. | 西莉亚·雷西马克 |
[46:17] | You brought flowers to her grave. | 你给她坟前鲜过花 |
[46:23] | She was um… | 她是我… |
[46:28] | someone familiar. | 一个熟人 |
[46:38] | She was your mother. | 她是你母亲 |
[46:40] | We both grasped it in those moments. | 那一刻我们俩都明白了 |
[46:43] | And I…I didn’t stop. | 可是我…没有停手 |
[46:50] | I saw it in her eyes. She knew who I was. | 从她眼中我能看出 她知道我是谁 |
[46:56] | And I only squeezed harder. | 可我只是手上越发用力 |
[47:22] | How foolish I have been… | 我是多么愚蠢 |
[47:26] | to follow the Book of Leaves to the end of the world, | 跑到世界尽头来追寻《叶之书》 |
[47:30] | thinking it could absolve me of my sins. | 以为它可以免去我的罪孽 |
[47:38] | Well, at least my father was right on one account. | 至少我父亲在这件事上是对的 |
[47:43] | It has all been a path to ruin. | 这是一条通往毁灭的道路 |
[47:49] | No, it’s a fitting reward… | 如今我两手空空而归 |
[47:54] | I should go home so very empty-handed. | 也算是应有此报 |
[48:03] | No. | 不 |
[48:06] | You’ve seen… You’ve seen the Brazen Head. | 你也看到…你看到那铜人头了 |
[48:13] | How could a device like that be built without… | 如果没有《叶之书》中的知识 |
[48:21] | without the knowledge of the Book of Leaves. | 怎么可能造得出这样的装置 |
[48:24] | I never said the Book of Leaves wasn’t real, Da Vinci. | 我并没说《叶之书》不存在 达·芬奇 |
[48:30] | But is it really worth it? | 但是真的值得吗 |
[48:38] | Leo, it’s Amerigo! | 列奥 是亚美利哥 |
[48:45] | For me… | 我的追寻… |
[48:58] | the quest is far from over. | 还远远没有结束 |