时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Lorenzo’s lost blood. | 洛伦佐失血过多 |
[00:02] | I’m gonna give him some of mine. | 那我把自己的血输给他 |
[00:03] | I feared I’d lost you. | 我还担心会失去你 |
[00:05] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[00:05] | You’re where you belong. | 你知道你该陪伴在我身边 |
[00:07] | There is goodness in you. | 你有善心 |
[00:09] | There is grace. | 还有慈悲 |
[00:10] | No-one looks on me and sees grace. | 没人能从我身上看到慈悲 |
[00:13] | I do. | 我能 |
[00:14] | Storm on the way, your grace. | 大人 风暴来袭 |
[00:16] | Could push us into the rocks. | 我们可能会撞上礁石 |
[00:17] | This is not how I saw us finding your New World. | 没想到会是这样找到你的新世界 |
[00:21] | Nico! | 尼克 |
[00:21] | Not everyone abandoned him. | 并非所有人都抛弃了他 |
[00:24] | You dare enter Naples unannounced | 你不请自来那不勒斯 |
[00:26] | and meet with my wife in secret? | 还偷偷与我妻子会面 |
[00:29] | So all must earn a seat at my table. | 想上座 就得赢得你的席位 |
[00:32] | Call it a game. | 就当是个狩猎游戏吧 |
[00:34] | Then make me a full partner in your plan. | 请把您的计划完完整整地告诉我吧 |
[00:36] | The Sword of Osman Gazi. | 奥斯曼·加齐之剑 |
[00:38] | I’m taking it with me. | 我是来带走它的 |
[00:39] | They came here when I was just a little girl. | 我还是个小女孩时他们到了这里 |
[00:41] | We called them the Sun and the Moon. | 我们叫他们太阳和月亮 |
[00:43] | It is her face I see in yours. | 我在你脸上看出她的轮廓 |
[00:45] | She came for the Book of Leaves. | 她来寻找《叶之书》 |
[00:47] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[01:58] | My dreamer. | 我的梦想家 |
[02:00] | Soon you will enter the Vault of Heaven. | 你很快就能进入天穹 |
[02:08] | I feared I’d lost you. | 我还担心会失去你 |
[02:14] | I’ve been here before. | 我来过这儿 |
[02:21] | There is only one way to enter the Vault of Heaven, Leonardo. | 要进入天穹只有一种方法 列奥纳多 |
[02:26] | You must become one with me forever. | 你要永远与我合二为一 |
[02:30] | Your secrets, mine. | 将你的秘密告诉我 |
[02:33] | And my secrets, yours. | 我的秘密也属于你 |
[02:34] | So… | 那么 |
[02:39] | Is this… | 你这是 |
[02:41] | a marriage proposal? | 在求婚吗 |
[02:43] | Are you devoted to another? | 你已经心有所属了吗 |
[02:46] | No. | 没有 |
[03:21] | Topa believes you will die in the trials ahead. | 托帕认为你无法活着通过即将到来的测试 |
[03:24] | And he may be right. | 他可能是对的 |
[03:27] | He will make the ceremony binding us as grueling as possible. | 他会让我们结合的仪式万分艰难 |
[03:31] | He wants the Book always to remain in the Vault. | 他想把《叶之书》永远留在天穹 |
[03:35] | But why would the Book still be in the Vault? | 但是《叶之书》怎么还会在天穹里 |
[03:38] | When my mother left here, why didn’t she take it with her? | 我妈妈离开时 为什么没带走 |
[03:42] | You mistake my words. | 你理解错了 |
[03:45] | I said she went in the Vault. | 我说她进入了天穹 |
[03:48] | I never said she left it. | 我没说过她离开了 |
[03:58] | Not an inch further. | 不许再靠近一寸 |
[04:03] | You can’t have any idea what kind of man he is. | 你根本不知道他是什么样的人 |
[04:06] | I have attended him for years. | 我照顾他好几年了 |
[04:09] | I speak your language, thanks to him. | 多亏了他 我会说你们的语言 |
[04:12] | He is a man much like Da Vinci. | 他跟达·芬奇很像 |
[04:14] | They’re both dangerous, that’s as far as it goes. | 他们都很危险 没别的相似之处了 |
[04:17] | He released me from slavery, | 他给了我自由 |
[04:20] | as your friend has made men free. | 你朋友也做过这种事 |
[04:24] | He has seen others die for his goals | 他曾目睹他人为了他的目的死去 |
[04:26] | just as Da Vinci has. | 达·芬奇也一样 |
[04:30] | And they need each other. | 而且他们需要彼此 |
[04:32] | If it’s come to a point where Da Vinci needs that twisted shitheel, | 如果达·芬奇什么时候真需要这个变态 |
[04:36] | you might as well choke me to death yourself. | 那你不如亲手掐死我 |
[04:39] | You will never understand him. | 你永远不会理解他 |
[04:41] | There we agree. | 这我同意 |
[04:54] | Focus past the pain. | 别去想疼痛 |
[05:14] | Tell me about my wife. | 跟我说说我妻子 |
[05:24] | What was Ippolita like, | 伊波利塔以前什么样 |
[05:26] | when you first saw her? | 你们最初相遇的时候 |
[05:29] | What did you have that charmed her? | 你凭什么迷住了她 |
[05:34] | Heroics? | 英雄气概 |
[05:36] | Poetry? | 诗词歌赋 |
[05:39] | Money? | 还是金钱 |
[05:41] | What did the trick? | 是为什么 |
[05:42] | Alfonso, it was a very long time ago. | 阿方索 那是很久以前的事了 |
[05:49] | Not for her! | 她还没忘却 |
[05:52] | She is married to a duke, | 她嫁给了一位公爵 |
[05:54] | but still dreams of her past with a common money-lender. | 却还念念不忘跟卑贱的放贷人的过往 |
[06:01] | You send two whispered words to Ippolita, | 你派人给伊波利塔捎了句话 |
[06:04] | and she comes running like a bitch for its master. | 她就像狗见了主人一样跑来找你 |
[06:13] | I want to know how you won her. | 我要知道你是怎样赢得她的 |
[06:18] | Every detail. | 全都告诉我 |
[06:23] | It was simple. | 简单 |
[06:25] | With my tongue. | 我舌上功夫好 |
[06:41] | Filthy fucking Florentine! | 你个肮脏的佛罗伦萨猪 |
[06:43] | You’ve forgotten your place. | 你忘了自己的身份了 |
[06:45] | You’ve forgotten where you are, Magnifico. | 你忘了自己身在何处了 殿下 |
[06:49] | This is not Florence. | 这里可不是佛罗伦萨 |
[07:03] | This is Naples! | 这里是那不勒斯 |
[07:06] | Where your little ploys of finance count for nothing! | 你的金融伎俩在这里一钱不值 |
[07:11] | Where the depravity of your artists will not stand. | 你们堕落的艺术在这里也无处容身 |
[07:16] | Where the only truly holy things are strength… | 这里唯一真正神圣的 是力量 |
[07:22] | and a good aim. | 和准星 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry, what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[08:11] | Topa Inca requires the most demanding of the rituals. | 托帕·印卡要求举行最复杂的仪式 |
[08:15] | Only this will allow Leonardo to enter the Vault of Heaven | 只有如此 列奥纳多才能以我伴侣的身份 |
[08:19] | as my mate. | 进入天穹 |
[08:20] | Mate? | 伴侣 |
[08:22] | Sorry, this is your wedding day, Leo, is it? | 抱歉 列奥 今天是你大喜的日子吗 |
[08:31] | I give this to you with whom I will share my life. | 我将这个给你 与我共享生命之人 |
[08:43] | I have nothing to give to you. | 我没什么可以给你的 |
[08:49] | Perhaps this. | 那就这个吧 |
[09:04] | Speak the words I spoke to you. | 把我跟你说的话复述一遍 |
[09:10] | ‘I give this to you. | 我将这个给你 |
[09:13] | With whom I will share my life.’ | 与我共享生命之人 |
[09:19] | Next. | 下一项 |
[09:20] | One of your friends must be willing to spill blood on your behalf. | 你的一位朋友要自愿替你流血 |
[09:24] | Their own blood or someone else’s? | 他们自己的血还是别人的 |
[09:26] | That depends upon them. | 这要看他们了 |
[09:30] | You are best suited to spill blood for your companion. | 你最适合为你的伙伴流血 |
[09:34] | She’s a good judge of character, I’ll give her that. | 不得不说 她真会看人 |
[09:40] | If there is risk to him involved… | 如果他有危险 |
[09:43] | let me do it. | 请让我来吧 |
[09:45] | – No. – I can do what is required. | -不 -我可以照他们说的做 |
[09:49] | I require that you remain safe. | 我要你安全 |
[09:53] | God will protect me. | 上帝会保佑我 |
[10:02] | Lorenzo. | 洛伦佐 |
[10:04] | Lorenzo! | 洛伦佐 |
[10:05] | This is Vezzi. | 这位是维奇 |
[10:07] | He knows something of Ferrante’s game. | 他对费兰特的游戏有所了解 |
[10:10] | The King subjects those who would petition him | 国王对那些向他请愿的人 |
[10:13] | to perform a kind of feat. | 进行一种表演 |
[10:15] | They say it has something to do with archery. | 据说跟箭术有关 |
[10:17] | You, Lorenzo, are a trained bowman. | 洛伦佐 你可是厉害的弓箭手 |
[10:19] | You are mediocre with a bow on your best of days, Lorenzo. | 你表现最好的时候箭术也就一般 洛伦佐 |
[10:24] | This hardly qualifies as your best of days. | 而现在你更是不在状态 |
[10:27] | Who would speak to me in this way? | 是谁这么跟我说话 |
[10:29] | Come on, then. Out of the shadows with you. | 出来啊 从影子里站出来 |
[10:32] | Hello, brother. | 你好啊 哥哥 |
[10:36] | Lorenzo? Lorenzo. | 洛伦佐 洛伦佐 |
[10:40] | Lorenzo, I tried. Alfonso, he hates you. | 洛伦佐 我尽力了 可阿方索他恨你 |
[10:44] | The game. Ask her about the game. | 游戏 问她游戏的事 |
[10:48] | How do I win this… | 我要如何 |
[10:51] | game of his? | 在他的游戏中取胜 |
[10:54] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[10:56] | It is a death trap designed by my father-in-law | 那是我公公设计的死亡陷阱 |
[10:59] | to convince him God is on his side in all affairs of state. | 好让他觉得上帝在国事方面总站在他这边 |
[11:02] | A noose around your neck connects to a horse inspired to run. | 马拉着套索系在你脖子上 然后让马跑起来 |
[11:07] | You’ll be given a bow and a single arrow. | 给你一张弓 一支箭 |
[11:09] | You must, with that arrow, | 你必须用那支箭 |
[11:11] | kill the horse before it snaps your neck. | 杀死马 否则你的脖子就会被扭断 |
[11:16] | It’s impossible. | 这根本不可能完成 |
[11:18] | Nearly. | 差不多吧 |
[11:20] | Only one man has successfully beaten it. | 只有一人成功活了下来 |
[11:23] | Alfonso. | 阿方索 |
[11:25] | His own son? | 他的亲儿子 |
[11:27] | And this is the man you thought you could negotiate with? | 你还以为你能跟这种人谈判 |
[11:30] | There is another way, though.. | 还有别的办法 |
[11:32] | A third option between the impossible and the brutal. | 不可能和残忍之外的第三选择 |
[11:36] | You will be given a bow and arrow | 你能拿到弓和箭 |
[11:38] | and be in clear line of sight of King Ferrante. | 并且能清楚看到费兰特国王 |
[11:40] | You will have the chance to kill Ferrante before you yourself are slain. | 你可以在死前杀掉费兰特 |
[11:45] | It will not save you. | 虽不能保你性命 |
[11:47] | But it will make me Queen of Naples. | 但那一来 我就是那不勒斯王后了 |
[11:51] | Then I can remove Alfonso myself | 然后我自己可以除掉阿方索 |
[11:53] | to end the war between our homes. | 结束我们家园之间的战争 |
[11:56] | So…kill a wild horse… | 杀死一匹疯马 |
[11:59] | or assassinate a mad king with a single shot, | 或者一击刺杀疯王 |
[12:02] | whilst a noose dangles at my neck? | 而且脖子上还拴着绳子 |
[12:06] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[12:11] | It’s all I have to offer. | 我没别的办法了 |
[12:16] | It’s not quite the diplomatic conclave you imagined, is it? | 跟你所想象的外交密谈不太一样啊 |
[12:41] | Viracocha is the creator who brought our people to this land. | 维拉科嘉是带我们来到这片土地的造物主 |
[12:47] | Leonardo, you must offer your flesh to the animals who attend him. | 列奥纳多 你要向照顾他的动物献上血肉 |
[12:52] | This way. Come. | 这边 来 |
[13:07] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[13:12] | Ima? | 伊玛 |
[13:13] | Like coils of serpents, both of your fates are entwined. | 就如缠绕的毒蛇 你们俩的命运也紧紧相连 |
[13:17] | How very poetic. | 真有诗意 |
[13:19] | Listen, tonight you must make your way through the cornfield, | 听我说 今晚你必须穿过玉米田 |
[13:24] | where three predators will hunger for your blood. | 会有三个捕猎者来追杀你 |
[13:28] | Show no mercy. They will show none to you. | 绝不能手软 他们不会手软 |
[13:33] | Before the morning sun hits the ritual altar, | 朝日照在仪式祭坛上之前 |
[13:36] | you must defeat one final guardian to claim the antidote. | 你必须击败最后一位守护者 拿到解药 |
[13:42] | Maestro! | 大师 |
[13:46] | Unless Leonardo is purified, he will die. | 如果列奥纳多不得到净化 他就会死 |
[13:51] | And they will all be sacrificed and I’ll be helpless to stop it. | 他们都将被祭祀掉 我也无能为力 |
[13:55] | And these predators you speak of? | 你说的捕猎者 |
[13:59] | How exactly do you expect me to… | 你要我怎么… |
[14:00] | Tonight we feed the earth, | 今晚 我们要祭地 |
[14:03] | either with your blood or theirs. | 不是用你的血 就是他们的 |
[14:12] | My horse is tired. Let’s stop for a rest. | 我的马累了 我们歇歇 |
[14:21] | I said, let’s stop. | 我说歇歇 |
[14:23] | The horse is not tired, you are not tired. | 马并不累 你也不累 |
[14:26] | No? | 是吗 |
[14:28] | You hesitate because we’re so close to Constantinople, | 你踟蹰不前是因为我们就要到达君士坦丁堡 |
[14:30] | the goal you and your father share. | 那是你和你父亲共同的目标 |
[14:33] | Once we enter the city and the die is cast, | 等我们进城 就木已成舟 |
[14:36] | terrible things will happen that is not why I hesitate. | 将会有灾难降临 但我不是为这个迟疑 |
[14:39] | Then? | 那是为什么 |
[14:42] | Ever since we left Rome, I’ve been thinking about my father. | 我们离开罗马之后 我一直在想父亲 |
[14:47] | We hadn’t seen each other in years | 我们多年没见了 |
[14:48] | and all he could talk about were his games and his schemes. | 他却只说他的谋划 |
[14:53] | You wonder what kind of man he is? | 你在想他究竟是什么样的人 |
[14:55] | If an evil man hates him… | 如果有恶人恨他 |
[14:58] | does it make your father a good man? | 那么你父亲是否算好人呢 |
[15:00] | I don’t know any more. | 我现在也不确定了 |
[15:03] | My father and Alessandro are brothers. | 我父亲和亚历桑德罗是兄弟 |
[15:05] | Perhaps they’re not as different as I thought. | 或许他们不如我想的那么不同 |
[15:09] | Few men are like your father. | 没几个人像你父亲 |
[15:13] | These strategies take time to unfold. | 这些策略 需要时间来证明 |
[15:15] | But… | 但是 |
[15:17] | Quon? | 宽 |
[15:19] | Quon! | 宽 |
[15:35] | If I thought you were going to attack me, | 如果我想到你会袭击我 |
[15:38] | I would have drugged you both. | 我就会给你们俩都下药了 |
[15:40] | – You drugged him? – Forgive me. | -你给他下了药 -请原谅 |
[15:43] | Aslam Al-Rahim. | 我是阿斯拉姆·阿拉西姆 |
[15:45] | Before you reach Constantinople, | 你们到达君士坦丁堡之前 |
[15:48] | I would like to share something with you. | 我有事想跟你说 |
[15:50] | You cannot think I would trust you. | 你总不会觉得我会信任你吧 |
[15:53] | And yet Leonardo does. | 列奥纳多就信了 |
[15:55] | Did he send you? | 是他派你来的吗 |
[15:57] | I do not know Da Vinci’s fate on the other side of the world. | 我不知道达·芬奇在世界那边命运如何 |
[16:03] | But the Book of Leaves may have fallen into evil hands. | 但《叶之书》可能已经落入恶人之手 |
[16:06] | – So if Da Vinci returns… – When he returns. | -如果达·芬奇能回来 -他当然会回来 |
[16:10] | you will need to be ready. | 你就得做好准备 |
[16:13] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[16:14] | As I said. | 如我所说 |
[16:19] | Leonardo trusts me. | 列奥纳多信任我 |
[16:23] | Would you like to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[16:34] | You are dying, Leonardo. | 你要死了 列奥纳多 |
[16:36] | And your part of the test, my dreamer, | 对你的考验 梦想家 |
[16:39] | will not take place in this world of the living. | 将不会在活人的世界进行 |
[16:44] | Then I’m not dead? | 那我还没死吗 |
[16:46] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[16:47] | You will be at sunrise. | 天亮就会了 |
[16:50] | Your life force is already untethered. | 你的生命力早已脱离 |
[16:54] | But that is what makes you able to walk between worlds. | 正因如此 你才能游离在两界之间 |
[17:00] | – What is that? – Ayahuasca. | -这是什么 -死藤水 |
[17:02] | We call it the rope of the dead. | 我们称之为死亡之藤 |
[17:05] | – Here. – No, no. | -喝了 -不要 |
[17:08] | – Drink. – No. | -喝啊 -不 |
[17:11] | It will let you see. | 这能让你看见 |
[17:13] | Perhaps the spirits will reveal to you secrets from the Vault of Heaven. | 也许那些灵魂会告诉你天穹的秘密 |
[17:39] | Ssh, listen. | 安静 听好 |
[17:41] | As you walk among the dead, you will find many temptations. | 你在亡灵之间行走 会遇到许多诱惑 |
[17:48] | But I will guide you on your journey. | 但我会一路指引你 |
[17:53] | How will you guide me? | 怎么指引我 |
[17:55] | We have committed ourselves to one another in the ritual. | 我们已经在仪式上互订终生 |
[18:00] | But to tie you to this world, my dreamer, | 但为了将你与这个世界相连 我的梦想家 |
[18:04] | we must unite our bodies as one. | 我们必须融为一体 |
[19:17] | Draw from me here the strength | 从我体内汲取 |
[19:19] | you will need to survive. | 你将赖以生存的力量 |
[19:22] | Give yourself to me. | 交给我 |
[19:24] | Give yourself to me. | 把你交给我 |
[19:40] | Give yourself to me. | 都给我 |
[19:51] | Your journey has begun. | 你的旅程开始了 |
[19:56] | You will see friends and loved ones that journeyed before you. | 在旅程中 你将见到先你上路的朋友和爱人 |
[20:04] | Listen to their words. | 倾听他们的话 |
[20:07] | But be careful. | 但是要小心 |
[20:09] | Don’t listen too long. | 不要听太久 |
[20:12] | Or your life will slip before your eyes, dreamer. | 否则你的生命会悄然流逝 我的梦想家 |
[22:24] | These three notes will help keep you on your path. | 这三个音符会帮你找到正确的道路 |
[22:28] | If you hear them, you will know you’ve strayed too far. | 你听到它们 就会知道你走得太远了 |
[22:42] | This room, Leonardo, is a threshold between worlds. | 列奥纳多 这房间是两界之间的门 |
[22:48] | You can find your way back. | 你可以找到回来的路 |
[22:51] | Just listen to the sound of my voice. | 只要跟着我的声音 |
[22:58] | As you journey through this place, | 在你的整个旅程中 |
[23:00] | you must follow the three tones. | 必须跟着那三个音符 |
[23:04] | Or you will be lost to us forever. | 否则我们将永远失去你 |
[23:59] | Artista? | 工匠 |
[25:46] | Giuliano? | 朱利亚诺 |
[25:48] | We meet again, artista. | 我们又见面了 工匠 |
[25:52] | Am I meant to fight you? | 我是要跟你打斗吗 |
[25:54] | Each man is given a challenge suited to his skills. | 所有人都会根据自身特长受到一次挑战 |
[25:58] | For me, it was a battle. | 我的挑战是一场战斗 |
[26:01] | Yours… a riddle. | 而你的 是一则谜语 |
[26:05] | ‘A vessel I have that’s round like a pear | 形状圆得像梨 |
[26:08] | moist in the middle, surrounded with hair | 中间湿润 周围是毛发 |
[26:10] | and often it happens, water flowers there’ | 有时水会在里面开出花朵 |
[26:17] | Given your celebrated worship of the female anatomy, | 鉴于你因崇拜女性生理结构名扬四野 |
[26:19] | I’m tempted to answer vulva. | 我很想回答是阴户 |
[26:25] | That would be too easy. | 但这太简单了 |
[26:31] | An eye. | 眼睛 |
[26:33] | It’s moist and round, surrounded by lashes – hair. | 湿润圆的 上下有睫毛 也就是毛发 |
[26:38] | Often glistening with tears. | 经常闪烁着泪水 |
[26:40] | As were mine… | 当我听说我有儿子时 |
[26:43] | when I learned of my son. | 就是如此 |
[27:06] | Vanessa. | 温妮莎 |
[27:12] | I will protect her. | 我会保护她的 |
[27:15] | See to it. | 你务必 |
[27:24] | My life no longer has anything to do with Leonardo’s. | 我跟列奥纳多已经毫无干系了 |
[27:30] | We are on separate journeys. | 我们分道扬镳了 |
[27:32] | Believe that if you like. | 随你怎么想 |
[27:35] | But as we sit here in the bright of day, | 但我们大白天坐在这里 |
[27:39] | in the New World, it is the middle of the night. | 在新世界 却是大半夜 |
[27:42] | And in this night, something disturbs the underworld. | 而在这个夜晚 有什么打扰了亡灵世界 |
[27:47] | Something calls on souls that cannot find rest. | 呼唤着不得安息的灵魂 |
[27:54] | Leonardo trusts me because I show him there are worlds | 列奥纳多相信我是因为我让他看到了 |
[27:57] | larger than the one he knows. | 天外有天 |
[28:01] | And now I do the same for you. | 现在我也会让你看到 |
[28:06] | Your sister has words for you. | 你妹妹有话要跟你说 |
[28:20] | I don’t want to see her. | 我不想见她 |
[28:21] | This is not a matter of choice. | 由不得你选择 |
[28:29] | Sister. | 姐姐 |
[28:35] | Amelia. | 阿米莉娅 |
[28:36] | Amelia? | 阿米莉娅 |
[28:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[28:40] | – Don’t be. – I tried to save you. | -不用 -我想救你的 |
[28:43] | You couldn’t have… | 你救不了 |
[28:45] | I wanted it to be me. | 我希望死的是我 |
[28:46] | The deaths that happened, they had to happen. | 已死之人 祸福有命 |
[28:50] | The deaths that will happen, they have to happen. | 将死之人 在劫难逃 |
[28:53] | What? | 什么 |
[28:57] | No… No. | 不 不 |
[29:00] | Wait, no. | 等等 别走 |
[29:06] | Revive him. | 叫醒他 |
[29:08] | Constantinople awaits. | 你们还要去君士坦丁堡呢 |
[29:12] | Let’s talk about you surviving this thing. | 我们来谈谈你如何幸存下来吧 |
[29:15] | Clearly, survival wasn’t your area of expertise. | 显然 幸存不是你的专长 |
[29:20] | No, but I excelled in archery far beyond you. | 的确 但我的箭术比你要好得多 |
[29:25] | You see, if you wish to hit your mark, | 如果你想射中目标 |
[29:28] | whether it’s galloping horse or tyrant king, | 不论是奔马还是暴君 |
[29:32] | you must still everything, | 你必须平静下来 |
[29:34] | mind and body alike. | 身心皆是 |
[29:36] | That was never really your strong suit. | 平静向来不是你的长处 |
[29:41] | My entire body is screaming different variations | 我的整个身体都在叫嚣着 |
[29:47] | of ‘Kill me now.’ | “快杀了我” |
[29:50] | As loud as it can. | 无比响亮 |
[29:53] | Will that be of aid? | 这会有帮助吗 |
[29:54] | To whom do you speak, my lord? | 您在跟谁说话呢 大人 |
[30:00] | The prisoner over there. | 这里的囚犯 |
[30:02] | In my pain, he looks and speaks like Giuliano. | 因为疼痛 他的模样和声音都像极了朱利亚诺 |
[30:09] | He brings me comfort. | 他给我带来宽慰 |
[30:12] | There hasn’t been anyone in that cell | 我被关在这里这么久 |
[30:14] | in all the time I’ve been here. | 那里就从没有关过人 |
[30:17] | They think you’ve gone mad. | 他们认为你疯了 |
[30:20] | Perhaps you do, too. | 也许你的确疯了 |
[30:23] | As if drawing strength from my memory | 好似从对我的回忆里汲取力量 |
[30:25] | were not the sanest thing you could do. | 并非你所能做的最清醒的事 |
[30:28] | The question is… | 问题在于 |
[30:30] | whether you’re sane enough to accept tutelage | 你是否足够清醒 愿意让 |
[30:32] | from the one man who can help you? | 能帮助你的人指导你 |
[30:38] | You cannot rest now, brother. You must stay awake. | 你现在不能休息 哥哥 你必须保持清醒 |
[30:42] | You must! | 必须这样做 |
[30:43] | For the first time in your life, | 你这辈子第一次 |
[30:44] | unless you want your bow hand to wobble, | 能不能把我的话听进去 |
[30:46] | your aim to be false and your neck to snap like kindling, | 除非你想你持弓的手颤抖 瞄准错方向 |
[30:49] | will you at long last listen to me? | 脖子跟树枝一样折断 |
[30:53] | Yes. Yes, I will listen. | 好吧 我听你的 |
[30:56] | You see, I know you, Lorenzo. | 我很了解你 洛伦佐 |
[30:58] | Some men are driven by love. | 有些人的动力是爱 |
[31:00] | You are at your best when fueled by rage. | 而你则是满腔怒火时最具状态 |
[31:05] | All the good in you burns brighter | 当你看到憎恶之事 |
[31:07] | when you see something you despise | 愤慨令你豪气干云 |
[31:09] | and that rage drives you to act. | 怒火驱使你行动 |
[31:12] | Whom do you need to see in that target? | 为了达到这样的效果 你要看到谁 |
[31:16] | Whom do you hate so much that it steadies your aim? | 谁令你恨之入骨 能稳住箭矢 |
[31:21] | I hate Alfonso a fair amount just now. | 我现在恨透阿方索 |
[31:25] | I’ve half a mind to fuck his wife crooked once more. | 我有心再干他老婆一次 |
[31:28] | Alfonso’s just a cruel little daddy’s boy. | 阿方索只是个残忍的小奶娃 |
[31:31] | Every time he’s inside her, he thinks you were there first. | 他每次进入她 都会想到你已经先干过她了 |
[31:34] | He’s far to petty to be worth hating. | 他根本不值得你恨 |
[31:36] | Ferrante? | 费兰特 |
[31:39] | Sixtus? | 西克斯特 |
[31:40] | No, dangerous, deadly but remote. | 不 是个危险致命却远在天边的人 |
[31:44] | Think harder, brother. | 好好想想 哥哥 |
[31:46] | Who do you hate? | 你恨谁 |
[31:49] | So, old fucking Cosimo, then. | 那就是该死的老科西莫 |
[31:52] | With his legacy and his infernal riddles and mysteries, | 都是因为他的遗产 密梓 疑团重重 |
[31:55] | that he could not entrust to his own blood. | 连血亲子孙也不肯相托 |
[32:01] | Because of his fucking secrets, | 因为他那些该死的秘密 |
[32:05] | our grand inheritance will be our own, violent fucking deaths, | 我们家族的世代传承 会害我们 |
[32:12] | at the hands of these | 死于这群狗日的 |
[32:15] | goddamn philistines! | 庸人之手 |
[32:19] | Long dead! | 他早就死了 |
[32:20] | Long dead! | 早就死了 |
[32:21] | All right! | 好了 |
[32:22] | Find your best target, Lorenzo. | 找你最好的目标 洛伦佐 |
[32:25] | Quiet down! | 安静 |
[32:26] | I’m to be made an example of? | 要拿我杀一儆百吗 |
[32:31] | The great Ferrante wishes to embarrass me, to humble me. | 伟大的费兰特想为难我 羞辱我 |
[32:35] | To humble you more, brother. | 再次羞辱你 哥哥 |
[32:37] | No, I really didn’t imagine it would be this difficult for you to answer. | 真没想到让你回答这个问题会这么困难 |
[32:42] | Who…do…you…hate? | 你 恨 谁 |
[34:08] | I know the hand of this painter. | 我认得这位画家的笔触 |
[34:11] | Painted some time around 1502, it is said. | 据说大概画于1502年 |
[34:16] | La Giaconda. | 乔宫多 |
[34:18] | The Mona Lisa. | 《蒙娜丽莎》 |
[34:20] | Not your best work, in my opinion. | 在我看来 不是你最好的作品 |
[34:23] | Who is this woman? | 这女人是谁 |
[34:25] | For centuries, the Mona Lisa’s identity | 数百年来 蒙娜丽莎的身份 |
[34:27] | will be shrouded in mystery. | 一直是个谜 |
[34:30] | One of many mysteries surrounding your life, | 你这一生许多谜团当中的一个 |
[34:32] | but I believe the Turk already told you of that? | 但土耳其人已经告诉过你了吧 |
[34:36] | How your history would be suppressed. | 你的历史会被抹杀 |
[34:40] | What I don’t know… | 我不明白的是 |
[34:42] | One of the many things that I don’t know… | 许多我不明白的事中的一件 |
[34:46] | is why. | 就是为什么 |
[34:47] | How quickly would you unfold the answers of a lifetime? | 你想要多快解开自己一生之谜的答案 |
[34:52] | Is this my mother? | 这是我母亲吗 |
[34:53] | Of course you would think that. | 你当然会这么认为 |
[34:55] | I might argue every woman you paint is your mother. | 我看你画的每一个女人都是你的母亲 |
[34:57] | Fuck you! | 滚蛋 |
[34:59] | The retort of a genius? | 这就是天才的反驳 |
[35:02] | Well, why do I complete this painting, then? | 那我为什么要完成这幅画 |
[35:07] | Of all the paintings I start then stop, | 我有这么多有始无终的画作 |
[35:09] | now you’ve shown me I can finish it. | 你现在却让我知道我可以完成 |
[35:13] | Why do I have to? | 我为什么非得完成这一幅 |
[35:16] | Ask her. | 问她吧 |
[35:24] | She knows! | 她知道 |
[35:28] | Doesn’t she? | 是吗 |
[35:31] | The landscape behind this woman? | 这个女人背后的风景 |
[35:34] | It’s mysterious. | 很神秘 |
[35:36] | Desolate. | 很荒凉 |
[35:38] | A sort of…riddle, no? | 就像是谜题 不是吗 |
[35:42] | Always another puzzle. | 总有新的谜题 |
[35:45] | Well, it works, does it not? | 但这有用 不是吗 |
[35:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[35:51] | ‘Leonard di ser Piero Da Vinci. | 列奥纳多·迪·瑟皮耶罗·达·芬奇 |
[35:54] | Born in Vinci, 1452, | 1452年生于芬奇镇 |
[35:56] | died in Nanterre, 1525.’ | 1525年死于楠泰尔镇 |
[35:59] | Nanterre? | 楠泰尔镇 |
[36:00] | France is where I’ll die? | 我死在法国 |
[36:02] | History is a canvas, constantly repainted. | 历史就是画布 可以不断涂抹 |
[36:06] | You might die today. | 你也许今天就会死 |
[36:08] | Perhaps you are dying as we speak. | 也许在我们言谈之间 你正走向死亡 |
[36:12] | No, no, wait! Wait, I need more time! | 不 等等 我需要更多时间 |
[36:15] | You were warned not to stay too long. | 你受过警告 不要停留过久 |
[36:19] | My life is about tempting fate. | 我的一生就是不断的挑战命运 |
[36:20] | What if I told you the road ahead would be even more perilous? | 如果我告诉你前方会更加危险 |
[36:25] | More painful? | 更加痛苦呢 |
[36:27] | I would not stray from it. | 我也不会改变方向 |
[36:30] | I hope that is so. | 但愿如此 |
[36:33] | The longer you remain here, the greater the price you will pay. | 你在此处盘桓越久 要付出的代价就越大 |
[37:10] | You’re here? | 你来了 |
[37:16] | At last. | 终于啊 |
[37:20] | I thought I would not live to see this moment. | 我还以为自己不会活着看到这一天 |
[37:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:26] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[37:34] | I recall being more observant when I was your age. | 我觉得我当年的观察力挺敏锐啊 |
[37:44] | You’re me! | 你是我 |
[37:56] | I am the wrath of God! | 我是上帝的怒火 |
[38:47] | Fuck, fuck! Die! | 操 操 死吧 |
[38:59] | I live to be your age, then? | 我活到了你这个年岁 |
[39:00] | That all depends. | 这可不好说 |
[39:04] | Just because you see me now, | 只因你现在看到我 |
[39:07] | it doesn’t mean you will live to see tomorrow. | 并不意味着你可以活到明天 |
[39:11] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[39:13] | You should have learnt by now. | 你现在早该懂了 |
[39:15] | Anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[39:19] | Did we not | 我们少年时 |
[39:20] | experience something similar in our youth? | 不是经历过相似的情况吗 |
[39:27] | Free me! | 放我下来 |
[39:32] | Well, if you’re me… | 如果你是我 |
[39:35] | then you know what happens in the years that bridge us. | 你就知道我们相隔的年岁中发生的事情 |
[39:40] | And if I tell you anything… | 如果我告诉你… |
[39:44] | it may change every outcome. | 一切的结局都会改变 |
[39:45] | You already have just by being here. | 你出现在这里就已经改变了 |
[39:48] | I forgot just how petulant I could be. | 我都忘了自己有多无礼 |
[39:50] | Apparently, that’s the one thing that doesn’t fade with age. | 显然 无礼才是岁月无法磨灭的特质 |
[39:55] | We have not the time. | 我们没那么多时间 |
[39:59] | What is the most important question that you could ask me? | 你能问我的最重要的问题是什么 |
[40:11] | Do I find the Book of Leaves? | 我找到《叶之书》了吗 |
[40:16] | Do you find it? | 你找到了吗 |
[40:21] | You must protect it. | 你必须保护它 |
[40:27] | And it will cost you… | 而你付出的代价 |
[40:31] | everything | 将是你所珍爱的 |
[40:33] | that you hold dear. | 一切 |
[40:38] | But you must not let it fall into their hands. | 但你不能让书落入他们手里 |
[40:41] | – Whose hands? – You don’t know… | -谁的手里 -你不知道 |
[40:43] | You don’t know yet. | 你还不知道 |
[40:46] | The enemies of Man. | 人类之敌 |
[40:49] | If it falls into the hands of the Labyrinth, | 如果落入迷宫手中 |
[40:51] | it will bring about a permanent darkness. | 它将会带来永恒的黑暗 |
[40:54] | Stay on the path, my dreamer. | 别偏离道路 我的梦想家 |
[40:56] | Time is a river and yours is about to run dry. | 时间是一条河流 你的河流即将干涸 |
[40:59] | You must go. But please, promise me… | 你必须走了 但是请你答应我 |
[41:01] | Promise me that you will… | 答应我 |
[41:05] | you will not end up like this. | 你不会落到如此境地 |
[41:09] | No. | 不 |
[41:11] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[41:12] | How? Why? | 怎么会 为什么 |
[41:13] | Why are you… | 你为什么 |
[41:16] | Why are we in chains? | 我们为什么戴着枷锁 |
[41:18] | – Because I failed. – How? | -因为我失败了 -怎么回事 |
[41:21] | There’s no time. And you must go. | 没时间了 你必须走了 |
[41:24] | You must go! | 你必须走 |
[41:26] | Your journey cannot have been in vain. | 你的旅行不可以失败 |
[41:29] | You have stayed too long, Leonardo. | 你停留了太久 列奥纳多 |
[41:31] | Go! | 快走 |
[41:35] | Come back! | 回来 |
[41:36] | Go! | 走啊 |
[41:42] | The Lord is a man of war. | 主眷顾战争 |
[41:44] | The Lord is his name. | 主是他的名 |
[41:47] | Those who would join me at my table be similarly worthy. | 列席我餐桌的 也必配得上这荣幸 |
[41:51] | Warriors baptized in blood. | 浴血的战士 |
[41:55] | In his name. Amen. | 以他之名 阿门 |
[41:58] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[42:00] | The Game of Thrace is simple. | 色雷斯游戏很简单 |
[42:03] | And it removes from my presence those who are not worthy | 它将前来讨价还价却不够格的人 |
[42:06] | of bargaining with me. | 从我面前除去 |
[42:08] | It’s fiendish, Lorenzo. | 这是很残忍的 洛伦佐 |
[42:11] | Unless your aim is perfect, | 除非你瞄得够准 |
[42:13] | your strength great enough to kill the poor beast with a single shot. | 力量够足 一箭射死那可怜的畜牲 |
[42:17] | Then, snap. | 否则就是 咔吧 |
[42:54] | – Long live Florence! – Pull the lever! | -佛罗伦萨万岁 -拉杆 |
[43:28] | Constantinople. | 君士坦丁堡 |
[43:31] | Its new ruler is pleased to rename it Istanbul, | 新统治者将它改名伊斯坦布尔 |
[43:34] | a city the likes of which has never been seen before. | 一座举世无双的城市 |
[43:38] | Nor shall ever be seen again. | 前无古人 后无来者 |
[43:44] | Your sister spoke of death. | 你妹妹提到死亡 |
[43:50] | That wasn’t my sister. | 那不是我妹妹 |
[43:53] | You know whom you saw. | 你知道自己看到的是谁 |
[43:56] | The memory will serve you. | 这段记忆会有用的 |
[44:00] | Someday there will be a man who would serve the Labyrinth, | 将来会有一个人 为迷宫服务 |
[44:04] | who would use the Book of Leaves for death. | 用《叶之书》造成死亡 |
[44:07] | You must make him listen to you, Signora Donati. | 你必须让他听你的 多纳蒂夫人 |
[44:11] | You alone can make him listen. | 只有你的话他才肯听 |
[44:14] | What is this Labyrinth? | 什么迷宫 |
[44:18] | Who is the man that you speak of? | 你说的人又是谁 |
[44:21] | When you must know, you will know. | 你当知道的时候 自然会知道 |
[44:27] | I wish you luck on your quest. | 我祝你此行幸运 |
[44:30] | I pray you survive it. | 愿你能活过这一劫 |
[44:33] | And in preparing you for what will come, | 还帮你为即将到来的事情做好准备 |
[44:36] | whether you accept it or not, | 无论你接受与否 |
[44:38] | I have done you a kindness today. | 我今日帮了你 |
[44:42] | And now you owe me. | 你欠我的情 |
[44:48] | Get up! | 起来 |
[44:56] | King Ferrante! | 费兰特国王 |
[44:57] | As you are like the Lord, full of mercy and wisdom, | 您如天主一般慈悲为怀 睿智英明 |
[45:01] | I plead mercy for my companion Piero. | 我恳请您宽恕我的同伴皮耶罗 |
[45:04] | He is here because I am here. | 他只是追随我而来 |
[45:06] | He must not be made to face this test. | 他不该面临这般考验 |
[45:09] | For it is I who seek an audience and not him. | 是我请求接见 而非他 |
[45:13] | If you are the man of character your people say you are, | 假如您正如人民口中所赞颂那样 |
[45:17] | spare him. | 请饶恕他 |
[45:22] | We understand. | 本王理解 |
[45:24] | And we grant you this boon. | 那本王便许你这恩惠 |
[45:27] | If Lorenzo fail in his task, | 如果洛伦佐失败 |
[45:30] | – executioner, run your sword through his companion, – No! | -请刽子手直接刺死他的同伴 -不 |
[45:33] | so that his death may be swift and merciful. | 让他的死既迅速又仁慈 |
[45:38] | It is how God would want it. | 上帝也会乐意如此 |
[45:40] | You can do this, Lorenzo. | 你能做到 洛伦佐 |
[45:43] | Master your rage and harness it. | 控制仇恨 驾驭怒火 |
[45:44] | – Name it and you will own it. – Clarice. | -念出来 承认它的存在 -克拉丽斯 |
[45:47] | You resent her for not being every woman in the world | 你恨她不似世间俗妇 |
[45:50] | but you’re still proud of her. | 但你依然以她为傲 |
[45:51] | – Dig deeper, brother. – Da Vinci. | -仔细想 哥哥 -达·芬奇 |
[45:53] | Come on! He may infuriate. | 拜托 他或许是很气人 |
[45:55] | But he fights for the same world as you with the same weapons. | 但他与你使用同样的武器为同样的世界而战 |
[45:59] | The traitor Lucrezia. | 叛徒卢奎西娅 |
[46:01] | Finally someone worth hating! | 终于找到值得恨的人了 |
[46:04] | But most likely dead already. | 但是很可能已经死了 |
[46:06] | So are you. It doesn’t seem to stand in your way. | 你也死了 但死亡似乎没影响你嘛 |
[46:09] | And there it is. | 这就对了 |
[46:13] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[46:13] | Yes. Is it really so surprising? | 是的 真让你吃惊吗 |
[46:19] | Why, brother? Why me? | 为什么 哥哥 为什么是我 |
[46:22] | For one thing, | 其一便是 |
[46:23] | you could have passed this test in an instant. | 若换作你 很容易便能通过考验 |
[46:27] | This test and any other. | 什么考验都无所谓 |
[46:28] | Everything was so easy for me, my life was so easy. | 凡事都是轻而易举 我的人生毫无挑战 |
[46:32] | It wasn’t true. It wasn’t true. | 这不对 这不对 |
[46:35] | It’s what I thought once, perhaps. | 我也许这样以为过 |
[46:36] | But you fought for Florence harder than any of us. | 但保卫佛罗伦萨时 你比任何人都卖力 |
[46:40] | Yes, I fought. I fought. | 是的 我很卖力 拼死战斗 |
[46:43] | And died. | 然后死了 |
[46:46] | And that… that is why you hate me. | 所以 你因此恨我 |
[46:52] | No one ever wants to say it. | 没人愿意说出口 |
[46:53] | A part of us always hates the dead for leaving us. | 我们心里多少都憎恨那些离我们而去的人 |
[46:56] | God damn you for dying! | 你他妈的竟敢死掉 |
[47:00] | Name your hate now. | 说出你的仇恨吧 |
[47:03] | Master it. | 驾驭它 |
[47:05] | And loose your fucking bow. | 射出你手中的箭矢 |
[47:10] | God damn you for dying before me” | 你他妈的竟敢死在我眼前 |
[47:28] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[47:35] | So, Ferrante. | 费兰特 |
[47:36] | No more games! | 别再玩游戏了 |
[48:21] | Be swift, my lord. | 要快 大人 |
[48:25] | The sun is on its way. | 太阳正在升起 |
[48:40] | Do they expect me to kill you? | 他们想让我杀死你吗 |
[48:44] | You must… | 您必须… |
[48:45] | before you claim this antidote. | 之后才能拿到解药 |
[48:50] | Stay on the path, my dreamer. | 不要迷路 梦想家 |
[48:53] | Follow the tones and I will lead you back to me. | 跟着我的声音 我带你回到我身边 |
[48:57] | Do not be tempted by the knowledge you may find. | 千万不要被你即将发现的事物所诱惑 |
[49:08] | The threshold, Leonardo. | 往门那里去 列奥纳多 |
[49:11] | You must hurry back! | 你必须赶快回来 |
[49:15] | How many years have you lost | 你失去了多少岁月 |
[49:16] | that you would have had otherwise, artista? | 你本该好好利用的岁月 工匠 |
[49:19] | Giuliano! | 朱利亚诺 |
[49:20] | Can you make the rest of your life count? | 你能让余生有所价值吗 |
[49:22] | Would you have me protect Vanessa or not? | 你还要不要我保护温妮莎吗 |
[49:27] | I implore you. | 我恳求您 |
[49:29] | Strike quickly and with all mercy. | 下手果决 慈悲待我 |
[49:34] | What’s at stake here is greater than one life, Girolamo. | 事关重大 远比我一条命重要 吉罗拉莫 |
[49:38] | You have told me again and again. | 您再三告诉过我 |
[49:42] | Da Vinci must live. | 达·芬奇必须活下去 |
[49:44] | Without him, you cannot enter the Vault of Heaven. | 没了他 你无法进入天穹 |
[49:50] | – No, no. – You must. | -不 不 -你必须如此 |
[49:55] | You must. | 必须如此 |
[50:00] | Hurry, my dreamer! | 快点 我的梦想家 |
[50:13] | Leonardo! | 列奥纳多 |
[50:24] | You must. | 必须如此 |
[50:46] | Do you remember the story of Solomon and Sheba? | 还记得所罗门和示巴的故事吗 |
[50:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[50:59] | I had such plans. | 我也有过那样的梦 |
[51:10] | Zita? | 琪塔 |
[51:30] | Tell him I forgive him. | 告诉他 我原谅他 |
[51:33] | Run to me, Leonardo. Run! | 快跑 列奥纳多 快跑 |
[51:46] | Come back to me, Leonardo! | 快醒来 列奥纳多 |
[51:48] | Come back, my dreamer, you have stayed too long! | 醒来 梦想家 你去得太久了 |
[51:53] | Come back! | 醒过来 |
[51:59] | You have returned. | 你醒了 |
[52:02] | Look, your friend has succeeded. | 看 你的朋友成功了 |
[52:06] | I am not his friend. | 我不是他的朋友 |
[52:29] | You have passed the test, my dreamer. | 你通过考验了 梦想家 |
[52:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:44] | Tomorrow, the Sun and the Moon | 明天 太阳和月亮 |
[52:48] | will enter the Vault of Heaven. | 将会进入天穹 |
[52:50] | As will I. | 我也去 |
[53:15] | I killed Zita to save you. | 我为救你杀了琪塔 |
[53:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:25] | She forgives you. | 她原谅你了 |
[53:39] | Know this, Da Vinci. | 记住 达·芬奇 |
[53:42] | If we depart this place without the Book of Leaves, | 如果我们不能带走《叶之书》 |
[53:47] | I will kill you myself. | 我会亲手杀了你 |