时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Death to the Medicis! | 消灭美第奇 |
[00:03] | I must return to the palace. | 我得回宫殿去 |
[00:05] | Citizens of Florence, I put the fate of our Republic | 佛罗伦萨的市民们 我把我们共和国的命运 |
[00:10] | in your hands. | 交到你们手中 |
[00:12] | – Palle! – The Medici rallying cry. | -帕雷 -美第奇战吼 |
[00:14] | We apprehend the Pazzi traitors. | 逮捕帕奇家的叛徒 |
[00:16] | You dare kill a cardinal? | 你真敢杀死一名主教吗 |
[00:18] | We will dangle you in your Sunday best. | 我们将把身着礼拜服的你吊上绞架 |
[00:21] | You let Riario take Nico? | 你让利拉奥抓走了尼克 |
[00:23] | I was supposed to be on that ship. | 应该是我在那搜船上 |
[00:25] | There’s someone that can help. | 有人能帮忙 |
[00:26] | There is a man named Vespucci. | 有一个叫韦斯普奇的人 |
[00:29] | You wish to sail west but the Vatican have stolen your ship. | 您想向西航行 可是梵蒂冈偷了您的船 |
[00:31] | We steal one of theirs. | 我们偷他们一艘 |
[00:33] | You seek an alliance with us against France? | 您想与我们联合对抗佛罗伦萨 |
[00:37] | How may we be of service? | 怎样为您效劳呢 |
[00:38] | Rome’s aggression will not stop. | 罗马的入侵不会停止 |
[00:40] | Did this belong to your grandfather? | 这是你祖父的吗 |
[00:41] | Take it with you on your journey. | 带它随你上路吧 |
[00:43] | Brothers whose blood flows in each other’s veins. | 身体中流淌着同样血液的兄弟 |
[02:12] | Do you know, who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[02:16] | Indeed, Count Riario. | 知道 利拉奥伯爵 |
[02:19] | The name of the Pope’s nephew is well known. | 教皇侄子名声远扬 |
[02:22] | Well, then, you know the consequences | 那你也该知道 你不把这艘船让给我 |
[02:25] | if you do not cede this ship to me. | 会有怎样的后果 |
[02:29] | Alfonso, Duke of Calabria, governs this vessel. | 卡拉布里亚公爵 阿方索是此船的主人 |
[02:34] | We carry slaves to Genoa for his father – | 我们替他父亲运输奴隶去热那亚 |
[02:37] | King Ferrante. | 也就是费兰特国王 |
[02:40] | If you do not give up this ship to my command, | 如果你不听命令 把这艘船给我 |
[02:46] | in days there shall be no one left…in Italy | 日后 意大利将再无 |
[02:51] | named Sindona. | 辛多纳一族 |
[02:54] | Your wife, children, cousins, | 你的妻子 孩子 亲戚 |
[03:00] | I shall visit them all. | 我会一一拜访他们 |
[03:06] | I suppose if I set sail immediately, | 如果我立刻起航 |
[03:09] | then I won’t have to explain to Duke Alfonso… | 那我就不必费事向阿方索公爵解释了 |
[03:12] | A wise decision indeed. | 非常明智 |
[03:14] | Explain what, Captain? | 解释什么 船长 |
[03:20] | Count Riario acts for Pope Sixtus, | 利拉奥伯爵是西克斯特教皇的代理人 |
[03:22] | who wishes to commandeer the Sentinel | 他想征用卫兵号 |
[03:25] | for a new destination. | 前往别的地方 |
[03:27] | Does he now? | 是吗 |
[03:29] | Perhaps you did not realize, I know Riario well. | 或许你并不知道 我与利拉奥很熟 |
[03:33] | The Count is a friend of mine. | 伯爵是我的朋友 |
[03:36] | While you, senor, well… | 而你嘛 |
[03:41] | – Need I elaborate? – You said this would work. | -还要我详说吗 -你说这法子能行 |
[03:43] | It would have done if Firello fucking Two Blades hadn’t shown up. | 要不是这个双刀侠搅局 本来是没问题的 |
[03:47] | Who masquerades before Alfonso, | 是谁胆敢在阿方索 |
[03:50] | warrior par excellence and heir of the Kingdom of Naples? | 那不勒斯王位继承人 英勇武士面前假扮他人 |
[03:54] | Leonardo. | 列奥纳多 |
[03:57] | Sorry, I’m still in character. | 抱歉 我有点太投入了 |
[03:59] | I’m Leonardo Da Vinci. | 我是列奥纳多·达·芬奇 |
[04:01] | Revolutionary painter, artist and visionary, | 革命性的画家 艺术家和梦想家 |
[04:03] | of the Republic of Florence. | 来自佛罗伦萨共和国 |
[04:07] | Arrogant bastard, aren’t you? | 你真是个自大的杂种 |
[04:08] | Bastard, yes. But it’s hardly arrogance to speak the truth. | 的确是个杂种 不过说实话可不算自大 |
[04:12] | I am the son of a king, anointed by God. | 我是国王之子 受上帝钦点 |
[04:15] | While you, I gather, are legally the son of no one. | 而你 据我所知 不过是个私生子 |
[04:21] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[04:22] | I was about to say the same of you. | 我还想夸你呢 |
[04:26] | Well, now you’re just showing off. | 你这下就是炫耀了 |
[04:27] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[04:29] | Time to swim. | 该游泳了 |
[04:34] | Leo? | 列奥 |
[04:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:47] | I am an artist too, but I paint with steel. | 我也是艺术家 但我用刀剑作画 |
[04:52] | Death by sea or sword? | 是想淹死 还是死于剑下 |
[04:53] | Either a fitting end for a bastard. | 不论如何 都适合一个杂种 |
[05:15] | While restoring the Aqueduct, | 除修复水道之外 |
[05:17] | I shall rebuild some 30 churches. | 我还要再建三十多座教堂 |
[05:20] | San Vitale, Santa Maria del Popolo, St Peter’s. | 圣维塔莱教堂 人民圣母教堂 圣彼得教堂 |
[05:24] | I shall commission a new chapel: frescos on the ceiling. | 我还要建新的礼拜堂 在天棚上画壁画 |
[05:27] | Your Holiness? | 教皇陛下 |
[05:29] | He carries bad news. | 他带来了坏消息 |
[05:33] | Lorenzo de Medici rules Florence once again. | 洛伦佐·德·美第奇重新掌控佛罗伦萨 |
[05:36] | Jacopo Pazzi has been murdered by the mob. | 雅科波·帕奇被暴民杀死 |
[05:40] | Francesco Pazzi and Cardinal Orsini | 弗兰切斯科·帕奇和奥尔西尼主教 |
[05:44] | have been hanged. | 均被绞死 |
[05:46] | The Cardinal, decaying in his full ecclesiastical robes. | 主教身着全套法衣 在慢慢腐烂 |
[05:53] | At last, someone brings me good tidings from Florence. | 终于有人从佛罗伦萨带来了好消息 |
[05:58] | How so, Your Holiness? | 怎么说 教皇陛下 |
[06:00] | Lorenzo’s sinful Republic | 洛伦佐罪恶的共和国 |
[06:01] | courts heresy at every turn. | 总是崇尚异端 |
[06:04] | The artists flocking to his city | 以为涌向他城市的艺术家 |
[06:06] | would find God and truth on their own. | 能自己找到上帝和真理 |
[06:10] | As if sheep don’t need a shepherd guiding them. | 就好像羊群不需要牧羊人似的 |
[06:13] | Their manic celebration of free thinking has led them to overreach. | 他们对自由思想的疯狂崇尚 让他们走向极端 |
[06:19] | Fatally so. | 这将置他们于死地 |
[06:22] | Now they would hang one of God’s own? | 而现在他们又绞死了上帝的奴仆 |
[06:26] | Well, such an act justifies any retaliation | 如此行径 我想怎样回击 |
[06:31] | I might consider. | 都不过分了 |
[06:37] | Mark this, sirs. | 记住 各位先生 |
[06:39] | Today, the Republic of Florence | 今天 佛罗伦萨共和国 |
[06:42] | and every man, woman and misbegotten child therein | 和她城中的男男女女 私生的孩子 |
[06:46] | are…ex-communicated. | 都被革除教籍 |
[06:52] | Let them wallow in unholy squalor. | 让他们在那污秽之地里打滚吧 |
[06:54] | Damned in this world and the next. | 永世受到诅咒 |
[06:57] | The death bell tolls for Florence. | 丧钟为佛罗伦萨而鸣 |
[07:14] | Jacopo Pazzi’s home. | 雅科波·帕奇回家了 |
[07:16] | He wants to take a bath! | 他想洗澡 |
[07:18] | Let’s throw him in the river! | 我们把他丢进河里吧 |
[07:41] | I suppose it’s proof of our fallen nature. | 这大概是人堕落本性的证明 |
[07:44] | We can’t help but to look. | 我们忍不住想看 |
[07:47] | They were monsters. | 他们罪大恶极 |
[07:50] | If you ask me you were justified in hanging them. | 如果你问我 绞死他们就对了 |
[07:52] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[07:55] | You must find someplace where you can avoid all this. | 你得找个地方回避这一切 |
[07:58] | Such sights will endanger the child. | 这样的景象对孩子不利 |
[08:00] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[08:06] | Neither did I. | 我本来也不信 |
[08:09] | I think I should decide what’s best for my child. | 我觉得怎样对我的孩子好 应该我决定 |
[08:14] | I am capable of that… all on my own. | 我有这个能力 我一个人 |
[08:23] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[08:32] | I wasn’t anticipating another ambidextrous swordsman in Italy. | 没想到意大利还有这么一个会使双剑的人 |
[08:36] | When the barons of Salerno schemed against Naples, | 萨勒诺的男爵密谋攻占那不勒斯时 |
[08:38] | Alfonso’s forces crushed the insurrection. He lives for battle. | 阿方索的军队镇压了暴乱 他为战争而活 |
[08:41] | It’s hard facing someone who’s | 面对一个 |
[08:43] | better at what he does than you. It’s tough. | 比自己强大的人很难受 |
[08:45] | Is there any other ship we can accost? | 还有什么船能载我们的 |
[08:47] | One that will withstand | 能禁得住穿越 |
[08:48] | the rigors of a voyage across the Atlantic? | 大西洋的严酷航程的船 |
[08:50] | I know every ship in Pisa. | 我了解比萨的每一条船 |
[08:52] | The Sentinel’s your only recourse. | 卫兵号是你唯一的希望 |
[08:54] | Then I have to be on that ship. | 那我就得登上那条船 |
[09:00] | Is this quest of yours worth all the risk? | 你追寻的东西真值得冒这样的险吗 |
[09:02] | We can make money in Genoa, in Savoy, even here in Pisa. | 我们可以在热那亚 萨瓦 甚至比萨赚钱 |
[09:05] | People know Alfonso’s assessing the city for a possible invasion. | 民众知道阿方索在评估这座城市意欲入侵 |
[09:08] | And scared people are easy to fleece. | 而担惊受怕的人很好骗 |
[09:10] | If you could put aside your rapacious greed for a moment, | 你能不能暂且收起你的贪婪好财 |
[09:12] | you clot-pole, we have a friend to rescue. | 我们还要救朋友呢 你这蠢货 |
[09:14] | There’s more than Nico’s life at stake. | 命悬一线的不止是尼克 |
[09:17] | There are hundreds of painters in Florence. | 佛罗伦萨有上千个画家 |
[09:19] | And you pair up with the one who’s out to save the world. | 你却跟一个要拯救世界的混在一起 |
[09:21] | If you want our Medici credit vouchers you’ll help us. | 如果你要美第奇的信用状 那你就要帮我们 |
[09:23] | I’m always interested in money, | 我一向拒绝不了金钱 |
[09:25] | but your only hope is the Sentinel. | 但你唯一的希望就是卫兵号 |
[09:27] | After our last escape, | 我们刚才逃掉后 |
[09:27] | rowing out there would provide them with easy targets. | 再划船接近他们只会变成活靶子 |
[09:30] | We’d be killed and chopped up to feed their slaves. | 我们会被杀死 碎尸拿去喂奴隶 |
[09:35] | If we could reach the ship safely, | 如果我们能安全登船 |
[09:37] | we could free those slaves. | 就可以释放那些奴隶 |
[09:39] | They deserve to have their chains sundered. | 应该有人帮他们打开枷锁 |
[09:42] | And the chaos of slave rebellion would help us seize command. | 而奴隶反抗所致的混乱能帮我们夺下那条船 |
[09:45] | Pity we didn’t bring your underwater suit. | 真可惜我们没带上你的潜水服 |
[09:47] | It wouldn’t withstand the sea. | 潜水服承受不住海水压力 |
[09:49] | You made an underwater suit? | 你还做过潜水服 |
[09:50] | Then the Turk’s right. Your quest is over. | 那土耳其人说得没错 你的追寻没戏了 |
[09:52] | Riario gets the book, Nico’s dead. | 利拉奥拿到《叶之书》 尼克死定了 |
[09:55] | Leo, where are you going? | 列奥 你去哪 |
[09:58] | To solve this problem somehow. | 想办法解决问题 |
[10:00] | I may not be able to best | 也许跟阿方索单挑 |
[10:01] | Alfonso man to man – that doesn’t mean I can’t win. | 我赢不了他 但这不代表我一定会输 |
[10:05] | Our Republic is ex-communicated. | 佛罗伦萨共和国被逐出教会了 |
[10:08] | We are dammed to a man, to a woman, to a child. | 从上到下无一例外 |
[10:12] | Sixtus would do such a thing? | 西克斯特真这么做了 |
[10:15] | Who is that murderer to tell us we’re not Christians? | 那个凶手凭什么将我们逐出教会 |
[10:17] | Did you expect no retaliation | 你把你哥哥绞死的时候 |
[10:19] | when you had your brother strung up? | 就没想过他们会报复吗 |
[10:20] | Would you for a moment suggest | 你的意思是 |
[10:21] | that we let any of Giuliano’s killers live? | 我们应该放过害死朱利亚诺的凶手 |
[10:25] | All of Florence applauds this justice. | 佛罗伦萨举国喝彩这次行刑 |
[10:27] | Until they starve. | 那是他们还没挨饿 |
[10:30] | This declaration is the equivalent of a trade embargo. | 这份声明就相当于贸易禁运 |
[10:33] | No Christian is allowed to do business with us. | 基督徒都不被允许跟我们做生意了 |
[10:36] | With King Ferrante, Duke Federico and Sixtus | 费兰特国王 费德里科公爵和西克斯特 |
[10:38] | all against us, | 联手抵制我们 |
[10:39] | Milan will hesitate to take our side, | 米兰就会犹豫要不要帮我们 |
[10:41] | and nor will Spain come to our aid – | 西班牙也不会来帮我们 |
[10:43] | too busy with their foul Inquisition. | 他们将疲于应付宗教法庭 |
[10:45] | Ferrante will strike here in Pisa, | 费兰特会从比萨下手 |
[10:47] | and continuing through Lucca and on to Savoy, | 一路拿下卢卡 再到萨瓦 |
[10:50] | gaining strength to make a move against Venice. | 壮大力量对付威尼斯 |
[10:53] | The peninsula could be theirs within a year. | 可能一年都不到就能拿下那个半岛 |
[10:55] | With terrifying ease. | 轻而易举 |
[10:57] | Florence creates the future. | 佛罗伦萨创造未来 |
[11:01] | But not if we fall prey to this infernal alliance. | 但前提是我们不会成为这可怕联盟的牺牲品 |
[11:05] | Rome will control all faith and knowledge. | 罗马就会控制一切信仰和知识 |
[11:29] | I will not allow the Turk to be right. | 我不能让那个土耳其人说中 |
[11:33] | There is a way to follow Riario and Nico, there must be. | 有办法追上利拉奥和尼克的 一定有 |
[11:36] | What the hell is that? | 什么办法 |
[11:38] | With the right balance, | 只要掌握好平衡 |
[11:38] | a man might use fitted pontoons to walk on water. But… | 我们可以用合适的浮筒行走于水上 但是… |
[11:43] | Alfonso and his men would just shoot him down on sight. | 让阿方索和他的手下看到还是会被射杀 |
[11:46] | We could ram the ship with this. | 我们可以用这个撞击那条船 |
[11:49] | But then it would sink uselessly. | 那船就会沉 还有什么用 |
[11:51] | Well, no strapping me into a fucking catapult. | 别想把我绑在弹弩上 |
[11:54] | Damn it, Da Vinci, look here. | 该死 达·芬奇 你快看 |
[11:57] | Duke Alfonso has put a price on that fevered skull of yours. | 阿方索公爵悬赏了你那颗脑袋 |
[12:03] | This is an appalling likeness. | 这画像也太糟糕了吧 |
[12:07] | If only you were a sorcerer, we’d have the ship by now. | 你要真是巫师多好 我们现在就有船了 |
[12:10] | How can the Duke even offer a reward? | 公爵凭什么发布悬赏 |
[12:11] | He holds no authority in Pisa. | 他在比萨又没有权力 |
[12:13] | All he needs is one hungry man | 他只需要这个恐惧之都中 |
[12:15] | in a scared city to turn Da Vinci in. | 有一个贪婪的人供出达·芬奇 |
[12:17] | I admit, I’m impressed by 20 florins. | 我承认 二十弗罗林对我很有吸引力 |
[12:20] | It’s an attractive sum. | 数字很可观 |
[12:22] | Put this one up. | 把这幅贴上 |
[12:25] | People shouldn’t have to suffer pedestrian artwork. | 怎么能让大家受平庸画作之苦 |
[12:29] | Shellfish! Shellfish, nice and fresh! | 贝类 卖新鲜的贝类了 |
[12:34] | Get your fresh… | 快来买啊 |
[12:46] | It smells like a cheap whore. | 这味道像低贱的妓女 |
[12:48] | Ah! Brings back memories, eh? | 哈 想起往事了吗 |
[12:50] | Remember that ripe little brothel back in Peretola? | 记得佩雷托拉后面那家可口的小妓院吗 |
[12:53] | Or have you switched from fish to meat? | 你别是不吃鱼 改吃肉了 |
[12:56] | I don’t know. Does your mother qualify as meat? | 这可不好说 你母亲算是肉吗 |
[12:59] | Trout two florins. Two florins for trout. | 鳟鱼两弗罗林 鳟鱼两弗罗林 |
[13:01] | You can’t really expect such a price for trout, can you? | 你真指望把鳟鱼卖到这个价钱吗 |
[13:04] | The Pope’s damned us to hell, cut us off from the world. | 教皇诅咒我们下地狱 外界和我们断绝往来 |
[13:07] | It will be harder to buy anything hereon. | 以后什么都难买 |
[13:12] | Tentacles… | 触须 |
[13:14] | The way this creature attaches itself to its quarry. | 这种生物用触须黏上猎物 |
[13:18] | Sort of like a leech. | 有点像水蛭 |
[13:20] | Greedy, sheep-sucking sponge! | 贪得无厌的吸血羊虱子 |
[13:23] | I make money through connections, Zoroaster. | 我通过关系赚钱 泽洛斯特 |
[13:25] | As would you if you were more successful. | 要是你再成功点儿 也可以这样 |
[13:29] | This shell provides solid protection. | 龟壳提供了坚固的保护 |
[13:33] | But moves too slowly. | 但动作缓慢 |
[13:38] | 悬赏二十弗罗林抓捕 鸡奸者 巫师 异教徒 列奥纳多·达·芬奇 | |
[13:41] | Oh, shit. He’s making the connection himself. | 坏了 这货自己看出门道了 |
[13:44] | – Hey, you, with the face. – Do I know you? | -喂 喊你呢 -我认识你吗 |
[13:48] | That scampi you sold me had my wife being sick for a week. | 你卖给我的虾 害我老婆病了一周 |
[13:51] | Yes, I think you know me. | 是的 你当然认识我 |
[13:57] | My bride couldn’t even shag me on Midsummer Eve, | 我的新媳妇在仲夏夜都不能跟我上床 |
[13:58] | this scut monger made her so sick. | 这个奸商害她生了大病 |
[14:00] | Is that right? Is that right? | 这行吗 这能忍吗 |
[14:03] | Mind your backs. Coming through! | 靠边靠边 借过借过 |
[14:06] | Get out of the way, dear. | 让开路 各位 |
[14:08] | Don’t want to do you an injury now. | 我可不想伤到你们 |
[14:10] | Mind your backs. Coming through. | 靠边靠边 借过借过 |
[14:14] | It’s all right. Vespucci. | 没事了 韦斯普奇 |
[14:18] | – We need to go. – This creature solves it. | -我们得走了 -这个生物能解决问题 |
[14:20] | – Marvelous. We have to go. – Yep… | -太棒了 我们必须走了 -是 |
[14:25] | How could you have executed Cardinal Orsini? | 您怎能处决奥尔西尼主教 |
[14:29] | Our trade and banking partners are deserting us | 我们贸易和银行合作伙伴听说 |
[14:31] | as they hear of Florence’s ex-communication. | 佛罗伦萨遭到隔绝后就抛弃了我们 |
[14:34] | Surely you knew such action would bring God’s wrath upon our city. | 您一定知道此举必会招致上帝的怒火 |
[14:38] | Disavow her, Lorenzo, to help us… | 休了她 洛伦佐 帮我们… |
[14:40] | If anyone deserves God’s anger, is it not Cardinal Orsini? | 如果有人惹上帝震怒 难道不是奥尔西尼主教 |
[14:46] | Who befouled Easter Sunday, the most holy day of the year? | 他亵渎了最为神圣的复活节 |
[14:50] | Who plotted with traitors | 他与叛贼密谋 |
[14:51] | to bring death into our sacred cathedral? | 给我们神圣的大教堂带来死亡的阴影 |
[14:55] | Clarice carried out my exact wishes. | 克拉丽斯的做法甚合我意 |
[14:58] | Then both of you can take credit as our city slowly starves. | 那全城终将饿死的命运也只好归咎你们二位 |
[15:01] | Panic is an ugly thing, gentlemen. | 恐慌百害无一利 先生们 |
[15:04] | It makes people overreach. | 只会令人分寸尽失 |
[15:06] | Your Grace, people begin to flee our Republic | 殿下 人民开始逃离我共和国 |
[15:09] | seeking haven from ex-communication. | 去寻找不被隔绝的避难所 |
[15:12] | The ranks of my own officers are thinning. | 我手下的官兵也在减少 |
[15:14] | We cannot guarantee order. | 难以维持秩序 |
[15:16] | The Medici Bank will founder | 如果对奥尔西尼之死 |
[15:18] | unless if we cannot atone for Orsini’s death. | 我们无法作出补偿 美第奇银行就会垮掉 |
[15:21] | Then the head of the Medici Bank shall take action. | 那美第奇银行的行长必须采取行动 |
[15:27] | Surely I can reason any antagonist to my side. | 我肯定能说服对立者站到我这边来 |
[15:32] | Just as I tamed the mobs that ran amok in our city. | 就如我劝服在城市里为非作歹的暴徒 |
[15:35] | Neither the Pope or King Ferrante | 教皇和费兰特国王 |
[15:38] | will receive any diplomatic envoy from Florence. | 都不会接见任何佛罗伦萨的使节 |
[15:41] | They will receive me. | 他们会见我 |
[15:46] | They will not hide and delay given the chance to speak to my face. | 若有机会与我面谈 他们不会避而不见 |
[15:49] | If you can only reach Naples. | 前提是您能抵达那不勒斯 |
[15:53] | You and I shall ride there undercover. | 你跟我一起秘密前往 |
[15:55] | Slip through Siena and the Papal States | 悄悄穿过锡耶纳和教皇辖境 |
[15:57] | and confront King Ferrante and his court directly. | 直接去见费兰特国王及其朝臣 |
[16:01] | You and I? | 您和我 |
[16:04] | Your legal counsel will be invaluable. | 你在法律方面的知识至关重要 |
[16:06] | And I know most of the Neapolitan court from my youth. | 而我从小就认识那不勒斯的大多数朝臣 |
[16:10] | They will attend my arguments. | 他们必定会来听我一言 |
[16:12] | And I will persuade Ferrante that no alliance with Sixtus | 我会说服费兰特 与西克斯特结盟之人 |
[16:15] | ever benefits the Pope’s partners. | 向来没有捞到过好处 |
[16:18] | My love, perhaps you haven’t yet recovered… | 亲爱的 您还没有完全康复… |
[16:20] | Being the one most hated and persecuted by our enemies, | 作为敌方的眼中钉肉中刺 |
[16:24] | I may…by placing myself in their hands, | 我这样自投罗网 |
[16:28] | be the means of restoring peace to our city. | 或许能给我们的城市带来和平 |
[16:32] | I am more bound than other any man here | 比起在座的各位 我为国家献身 |
[16:34] | to give up all to my country. | 自是责无旁贷 |
[16:39] | Even my life. | 哪怕为此牺牲 |
[16:42] | But with no Medici authority among the Signoria, | 但领主团没了美第奇家族的人做主 |
[16:46] | will we be able to defend the city in your absence? | 我们哪能在您外出期间保护这座城市呢 |
[16:49] | Clarice shall supply that authority. | 克拉丽斯将代我行事 |
[16:52] | I trust her to act on my behalf. | 由她作我的全权代理 |
[16:55] | Obey her as you would me. | 见她如见我 |
[16:57] | A woman? You cannot be serious. | 女人执政 您不是认真的吧 |
[17:00] | Each word you speak against my wife invites more retribution… | 抨击我妻子的每个字都将招致惩罚 |
[17:07] | I will save our city… | 我会挽救我们的城市 |
[17:12] | ..returning to hear how you supported Clarice. | 等我回来 要听听你是如何支持克拉丽斯的 |
[17:17] | Or I will feed you your fat fingers one by one. | 不然我就把你的胖手指一根一根喂给你吃 |
[17:24] | Am I understood? | 懂了吗 |
[17:35] | Florence awaits our success. | 佛罗伦萨还在等我们凯旋 |
[18:19] | Make way for His Eminence. | 给大人让路 |
[18:28] | Make way for His Eminence. | 给大人让路 |
[18:40] | God’s wounds! Walk steadily! | 该死的 抬稳点 |
[19:03] | Good morning, Cardinal. | 早上好 主教大人 |
[19:10] | Just relax. | 不用紧张 |
[19:13] | If I wanted you dead then my dear friend Quon Shan | 如果我想杀你 在你还没意识到时 |
[19:15] | would have done it before you knew. | 我这位好朋友宽山就已让你身首异处了 |
[19:17] | – What do you want? – To enlighten you. | -你想干什么 -来点醒你 |
[19:20] | As curator of the Secret Archives, | 作为密卷的保管人 |
[19:22] | you place value on clandestine knowledge, do you not? | 你很重视秘密情报 对吧 |
[19:26] | I have a secret I think you might be interested in. | 我这里有条情报 你也许会感兴趣 |
[19:29] | Said Eve to Adam. | 这就如夏娃对亚当的诱惑之言 |
[19:32] | Inside the Castel Sant’angelo the Pope holds a prisoner. | 在圣天使城堡内 教皇囚禁着一个人 |
[19:36] | A man about whom you care deeply. | 一位你关心至深之人 |
[19:39] | How would a whore like you know of the Pope’s dealings? | 你这样的娼妓怎么会知道教皇的事 |
[19:47] | Don’t believe me. | 不用现在就相信我 |
[19:48] | Search every corner of the Castel Sant’angelo. | 去搜寻圣天使城堡的每一个角落 |
[19:51] | And then when you have found the man that I describe, | 当你找到我说的这个人时 |
[19:53] | you will come back here and meet me, of your own accord. | 你会主动回到这里来见我 |
[19:57] | What stops me from simply ordering guards | 我为什么不直接让卫兵 |
[20:00] | to arrest you and your… heathen mute? | 来缉捕你和这位 哑巴异教徒 |
[20:07] | When you discover whom the Pope holds prisoner, | 当你发现教皇囚禁之人是谁 |
[20:11] | arresting us will be the last thing on your mind. | 你就会抛弃逮捕我们的念头了 |
[20:17] | It’s perfect. It’s perfect. It’s just as I asked. | 太棒了 很完美 就是我想要的 |
[20:19] | Everything. Lamp oil, grappling hooks, | 万事齐备 灯油 爪钩 |
[20:21] | three dozen leather skins, glass, scrap iron. | 三打皮革 玻璃和铁屑 |
[20:24] | And…from my own collection, | 再加上 我独家收藏的 |
[20:25] | these maps by the cartographer Toscanelli | 由制图师托斯卡内利绘制的地图 |
[20:29] | should prove useful. | 一定能派上用场 |
[20:31] | I still need a second well-balanced sword | 以防我再次与阿方索公爵交锋 |
[20:33] | should I face Duke Alfonso again. | 我还需要第二把平衡感好的剑 |
[20:34] | Of course. I’m glad you’re pleased. | 没问题 您能满意是我的荣幸 |
[20:36] | We spent most of your coin on it all. | 您的大部分钱都花在这上面了 |
[20:38] | I thought you said… | 你不是说过 |
[20:39] | What? Didn’t you spend it all? | 怎么了 你不是都花光了吗 |
[20:41] | Not in front of the laborers. | 别在工匠面前说 |
[20:44] | They work for an advance | 我给他们预支了一部分薪水 |
[20:45] | against future pay. | 剩下的完工后补齐 |
[20:46] | They won’t take too kindly to know | 如果他们发现根本没有余款 |
[20:47] | there is no future pay. | 可不会善罢甘休 |
[20:50] | We’ll save that revelation till after we’re gone. | 等我们离开后再给他们知道吧 |
[20:51] | You are… | 你可真是 |
[20:52] | As if you’ve never duped anyone like this. | 好像你从没这样骗过人似的 |
[20:54] | I dupe people who deserve it. | 我只骗该骗的人 |
[20:57] | Anyone gullible enough to be duped deserves it. | 因为轻信人言被骗的 全是活该 |
[21:00] | Whatever pads one’s purse is fair game. No? | 只要有钱赚就可以搞 不对吗 |
[21:03] | Well, don’t tell me you work for Da Vinci for free. | 别告诉我你是免费为达·芬奇工作的 |
[21:08] | He doesn’t pay you? | 他不付你钱吗 |
[21:11] | Is he that well hung? | 他床上有那么厉害吗 |
[21:12] | You plibbling, flat-mouthed pustule… | 我把你个胡说八道的怂包… |
[21:15] | – Gentlemen! – Your friend is quick with insults. | -先生们 -您这位朋友骂人信手拈来 |
[21:19] | But he does not endure them so well. | 但被骂时却没法坦然接受 |
[21:22] | What do you plan to make out of all this…miscellany? | 您准备用这些东西造什么 |
[21:26] | It’s a new invention. A mechanical fish. | 一项新发明 一条机械鱼 |
[21:30] | Trout, salmon, cod? | 是鳟鱼 三文鱼 还是鳕鱼 |
[21:32] | Part trout, part turtle, part lamprey. | 像鳟鱼 也像海龟 还像七鳃鳗 |
[21:36] | Nature always produces ingenious hybrids, | 大自然总是巧妙地将万物结合在一起 |
[21:38] | so should we. | 我们要学习这一点 |
[21:40] | Look! You and I should board this craft, | 看 等我算出我们需要多少空气 |
[21:44] | once I’ve calculated how much air we need. | 你和我将登上这艘船 |
[21:46] | We toss it into the sea, float beneath the surface, | 把它送入大海 让它沉至海面以下 |
[21:48] | paddling under the water until we reach the ship. | 我们在水下划桨 追上那艘船 |
[21:50] | Grappling hooks will attach to its hull. | 爪钩会勾住船体 |
[21:52] | We wait till nightfall, board the boat, free the slaves, | 等到深夜 我们登船并释放所有奴隶 |
[21:55] | and in the resulting uprising, the ship will be ours. | 等到日出之时 那船就是我们的了 |
[21:59] | – He’s not kidding. – He never kids. | -他不是在说笑 -他从不说笑 |
[22:01] | So you would get into a turtle shell with him and drown there? | 你准备和他钻进这个龟壳 一起淹死吗 |
[22:06] | No, we’d just smash the glass | 当然不是 如果事情不妙 |
[22:09] | and swim to safety if it came to that. | 我们会打碎玻璃 游向安全地带 |
[22:10] | Yes, and Alfonso’s forces would | 没错 等你们浮出水面时 |
[22:12] | see you both hit the surface | 会被阿方索的人发现 |
[22:14] | and lance you through with arrows and spears. | 用弓箭与长矛把你们戳成碎片 |
[22:16] | You agreed to help us acquire a ship. | 你说过会帮我们搞到船 |
[22:17] | This…is how we’ll do it. | 而这 就是我们的计划 |
[22:21] | I suggest you support it, | 鉴于你自己的计划一败涂地 |
[22:22] | seeing how your own plan failed utterly. | 你现在最好支持它 |
[22:25] | You must know…you’re mad. | 你得知道… 你疯了 |
[22:29] | I’ve heard it said. | 这话我听过很多次 |
[22:35] | Lunatics think much of themselves. | 疯子总是自大狂妄 |
[22:41] | I’ll not be part of your madness. | 我不会陪着你发疯 |
[22:47] | Not that I mind seeing him go, | 并不是我舍不得他走 |
[22:48] | but can we afford to lose our expert on ships | 但我们能失去这位舰船专家 |
[22:50] | and their capabilities? | 和他的技能吗 |
[22:55] | To work! | 干活去吧 |
[23:05] | Clearly you meant it | 你先前说自己不配有家有业 |
[23:07] | when you said you didn’t deserve your family, | 显然是肺腑之言 |
[23:08] | for now you would vanish on us. | 因为你现在就要弃我们而去 |
[23:12] | In the name of protecting you. | 是为了保障你们的安全 |
[23:15] | I nearly lost you to assassins on Easter Sunday. | 复活节遇刺我差点儿失去你 |
[23:19] | Now you dream you can ride into the court of our enemies | 现在你妄想自己可以毫发无损地 |
[23:22] | without getting killed. | 深入敌人的腹地 |
[23:25] | There must be a subtler way to negotiate. | 一定有更稳妥的协商办法 |
[23:27] | In our plight subtlety will no longer do. | 稳妥无法帮我们走出困境 |
[23:31] | Your plan for Giuliano to marry Camilla Pazzi, | 你想让朱利亚诺迎娶卡米拉·帕奇 |
[23:33] | that was a subtle plan that got my brother killed. | 正是这条妙计害死了我弟弟 |
[23:40] | Deep down I doubted the notion. | 我一直对此心存疑虑 |
[23:41] | I… should have gone with my gut. | 我应该按直觉行动的 |
[23:45] | That’s what Giuliano would have done, | 朱利亚诺会直觉做事 |
[23:46] | and from now on, I do too. | 从现在起 我也将如此 |
[23:47] | You blame me for Giuliano’s death? | 你怪我害死了朱利亚诺 |
[23:50] | I wasn’t making that exact point. | 我没这么说 |
[23:51] | No, no, you were being subtle. | 是啊 没有 你说的很隐晦 |
[23:54] | And you’re right – fuck subtlety. | 你说得对 去他妈的隐晦 |
[24:00] | Well, now, your real feelings for me emerge. | 现在你对我的真实情感表现出来了 |
[24:03] | I could have obliged the Signoria and had you thrown out. | 我本可以向领主团示好 把你赶出去 |
[24:07] | Claimed your actions stemmed from an anger | 说你的行为是因怒而起 |
[24:09] | I could not quell in my weakened state, | 而我身体虚弱无法压制你的怒气 |
[24:11] | yet…yet I defended you. | 但我却维护了你 |
[24:14] | A man and woman, one in marriage. | 一男一女 因婚姻结为一体 |
[24:16] | You’ve never believed that. | 你从不相信这个 |
[24:18] | You see matrimony as a political tool. | 你把婚姻当成政治工具 |
[24:20] | Your grandfather chose a safe wife from Rome | 你的祖父出于策略考虑 |
[24:24] | as a matter of strategy. | 从罗马选了个保障安全的妻子 |
[24:27] | I’ve tried, but you keep me outside your heart. | 我努力过了 可你一直将我拒于心门之外 |
[24:34] | You’ll have no luck using that on me. | 用这招吓我是没用的 |
[24:36] | No… | 不… |
[24:38] | This… is for her. | 这是用来对付她的 |
[24:43] | No, no. Clarice, no. | 不 克拉丽斯 别 |
[24:46] | Now it is a masterpiece. | 现在这才是幅杰作 |
[24:51] | Let’s talk of your vaunted gut instinct. | 我们说说你那了不起的直觉吧 |
[24:55] | The one that invited this whore into our home. | 凭着那直觉你把这个娼妓带进了我们的家 |
[24:59] | A Roman spy in our court. | 我们身边的罗马奸细 |
[25:05] | Lucrezia…? What…? | 卢奎西娅 什么 |
[25:08] | No one dared to tell you. | 没人敢告诉你吗 |
[25:10] | It falls to your dutiful bride. | 这事就落到了你尽职的妻子身上 |
[25:13] | Lucrezia Donati betrayed you to Sixtus and the Pazzi. | 卢奎西娅·多纳蒂把你卖给了西克斯特和帕奇家族 |
[25:16] | Your gut instinct is why you no longer have a brother. | 是你的直觉害你失去弟弟 |
[25:23] | Ask Dragonetti if you don’t believe me. | 如果你不相信我就去问德拉戈内蒂 |
[25:25] | He knows all of Lucrezia’s sins. | 卢奎西娅干的一切他都知道 |
[25:28] | Not that she matters anymore. | 她现在无关紧要了 |
[25:30] | Riario likely killed her days ago when her uses reached an end. | 她现在没用了 利拉奥可能几天前就把她杀了 |
[25:34] | What she did was intrigue and deception. | 她的所作所为是阴谋和欺骗 |
[25:38] | What I do now is the opposite. | 我现在所要做的完全不同 |
[25:40] | I’m confronting Ferrante man to man. | 我要面对面和费兰特对峙 |
[25:44] | I will save my city. | 我会拯救我的城市 |
[26:32] | Hang on, I’m slipping. | 等等 我要滑倒了 |
[26:34] | Steady. Steady! | 稳住 稳住 |
[26:42] | Hold it. | 坚持住 |
[26:45] | From this angle, | 从这个角度看 |
[26:47] | if we paddle west by southwest for 30 minutes | 如果我们由西南向西以每分钟十八转的速度 |
[26:49] | at 18 revolutions per minute, | 行驶三十分钟 |
[26:51] | we should reach the hull of the Sentinel just before dusk. | 我们就会在黄昏前追上卫兵号的船体 |
[26:55] | We’ll wait for darkness, scale the side of the ship… | 我们等到天黑 从船侧爬上去 |
[26:59] | and start a revolution. | 然后发动一场变革 |
[27:04] | Time to make history. | 创造历史的时间到了 |
[27:09] | And you’re sure we have enough air? | 你确定空气足够吗 |
[27:11] | A man at rest breathes one modius of air per minute. | 一个人每分钟最多呼吸一摩第空气 |
[27:13] | If we keep to the count, | 如果我们保持转数 |
[27:14] | 18 revolutions per minute, we’ll be fine. | 每分钟十八转 那就没事 |
[27:18] | Wait. If you die down there, how do we get paid? | 等等 如果你们死在下面怎么付我们钱 |
[27:21] | Fish us up, and sell the remains as salvage. | 把我们捞起来 当废物卖了 |
[27:25] | Heave-ho! | 开始吧 |
[27:30] | – Got it? – Yep. | -拿到了吗 -是的 |
[27:31] | – You in? – Yeah. | -你进来了吗 -是啊 |
[27:34] | Where did you put the pisser? | 你把尿壶放在哪里 |
[27:35] | Tie a knot in it, it’s not long enough. | 坚持一下 没那么久 |
[27:38] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:40] | – Can you hear me? – Okay. | -能听到吗 -好了 |
[27:42] | Right, they’re ready. Prepare to cast off. Watch it! | 好了 他们准备好了 准备放下水 小心 |
[27:56] | This part’s working. | 第一步成功 |
[27:57] | Gravity’s sinking us down. Indeed. | 我们下沉了 的确 |
[27:58] | No, we’re not, we’re not springing any leaks. | 不 不是 没有任何渗漏 |
[28:02] | It means the waterproofing’s holding. | 也就是说防水措施还可以 |
[28:03] | When do we start paddling? | 我们什么时候开始划 |
[28:05] | Once we stop sinking, and stabilize. | 一停止下沉 稳定下来就划 |
[28:07] | Right. When is that? | 好吧 那是什么时候 |
[28:19] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[28:26] | If you wanted a vessel that sinks to the bottom, why not ask me? | 如果你就想要个能沉底的东西 干嘛不找我要 |
[28:28] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[28:31] | Now we just simply release some ballast… | 我们只要解下几个压舱物 |
[28:37] | until we reach the correct depth. | 到达正确的深度就行了 |
[28:45] | Damn, this could actually work. | 天啊 还真有用 |
[28:48] | Time to start moving. | 该开始划了 |
[28:51] | Remember, 18 revolutions per minute. | 记住 一分钟18转 |
[28:53] | – Yes? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[28:55] | Push. | 推 |
[30:18] | Haven’t seen one of these in ages. | 好多年没见过这个了 |
[30:21] | Do you still play? | 你还玩吗 |
[30:36] | Who are you? What have you done to deserve your chains? | 你是谁 你做了什么要被绑上手铐脚镣 |
[30:40] | It’s good to see you again, Lupo. | 很高兴又见到你了 卢坡 |
[30:44] | How many years has it been? | 过了多少年了 |
[30:47] | God in heaven… | 苍天啊 |
[30:51] | What are you? | 你是什么人 |
[30:52] | In your heart you know what I am. | 你心里知道我是什么人 |
[30:57] | The one true Pope. | 唯一真正的教皇 |
[31:10] | Is it true what Captain Sindona tells me? | 辛多纳船长跟我说的是真的吗 |
[31:13] | Yes. I can lead you to Da Vinci. | 是的 我可以带你去找达·芬奇 |
[31:17] | Weren’t you with him when the bastard tried to steal my ship? | 那混蛋想偷我船的时候 你不是跟他一起的吗 |
[31:19] | Money is money. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[31:21] | I’ve seen your bounty posters | 我看到你的悬赏告示了 |
[31:22] | that offer much more than that lunatic can pay. | 酬金比那个疯子给的丰厚得多 |
[31:24] | You’ll get the florins when I have the knave in hand. | 等我抓到了那个无赖 你会拿到钱的 |
[31:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[31:28] | In a storehouse I lease by the waterfront. | 码头附近我租的一间仓库里 |
[31:30] | Building an insane contraption | 制造一个奇怪的装置 |
[31:32] | he thinks will get him to your ship. | 他认为那能把他带到您的船上 |
[31:34] | I’ll take you there. | 我给您带路 |
[31:36] | Perhaps you stay here while I send men to your storehouse. | 或许你待在这儿 我派人去你的仓库 |
[31:42] | If you’re lying, I eviscerate you and pitch you over the bow. | 如果敢撒谎 我把你掏光内脏浸透焦油挂上船头 |
[31:48] | As you will. | 如您所愿 |
[31:53] | – Go where he tells you. – Yes, sir. | -去他说的地方 -遵命 |
[31:57] | And is it possible you never recovered Da Vinci’s dagger? | 你怎么可能没找到达·芬奇的匕首 |
[32:00] | The slaves refuse to hand it over. | 奴隶拒绝把它交出来 |
[32:07] | Finding it means looking close enough to get your throat slashed. | 进去找靠太近 会有脖子被砍的危险 |
[32:10] | And we don’t have a man to spare. | 我们没有多余的人手 |
[32:15] | Clever little shits, aren’t they? | 真是些聪明的东西 |
[32:25] | Adamu, Mihail… | 阿达姆 米哈伊尔 |
[32:29] | The other vassals listen to you. | 其他奴隶都听你们的 |
[32:32] | Produce the weapon or the women among you suffer. | 交出武器 否则你们中的女人遭殃 |
[32:35] | One by one until you obey. | 一个接一个 直到你们服从命令 |
[32:40] | Die. | 去死吧 |
[32:43] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[32:47] | – What’s your name? – Yana. | -你叫什么名字 -雅娜 |
[32:50] | You are mistaken. | 你搞错了 |
[32:51] | From now on, your name is… | 从现在起 你叫… |
[32:57] | Toy. | 玩物 |
[33:03] | Free her ankles. | 把她脚链打开 |
[33:04] | Keep her wrists bound and see her to my chambers. | 手链仍然绑着 送到我的房间 |
[33:06] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[33:20] | If you are Francesco della Rovere, | 如果你是弗兰切斯科·德拉·罗维里 |
[33:25] | who wears the Pope’s robes? | 那身穿教皇法袍的是谁 |
[33:27] | I never knew you to have a twin brother. | 我从不知道你有双胞胎兄弟 |
[33:29] | He fled our family. | 他离家出走了 |
[33:31] | When young. | 在我们小时候 |
[33:34] | We were happy he left. | 他离开了 我们都很高兴 |
[33:37] | And then one morning, | 然后一天早晨 |
[33:39] | after my election to the Papacy, | 在我当选教皇以后 |
[33:42] | Alessandro… | 亚历桑德罗… |
[33:45] | ..seized me by surprise. | 出奇不意地扣押了我 |
[33:47] | Threw me in this cell, | 把我监禁在这间牢房 |
[33:48] | keeping me alive for his own reasons. | 出于某种考虑留下了我的性命 |
[33:50] | Killing all those who plotted with him. | 他杀了所有同谋 |
[33:55] | Save only Riario. | 只留下利拉奥 |
[33:57] | How do I know you are not the imposter? | 我怎么知道你不是冒名顶替呢 |
[33:59] | Test us! | 一试便知 |
[34:01] | Do you recall… | 你还记得 |
[34:03] | why I chose the name Sixtus… | 我当选教皇以后 |
[34:07] | when I became Pope? | 为什么选”西克斯特”这个称号吗 |
[34:09] | – That I do. – Because I came from nothing. | -我记得 -因为我本出身卑微 |
[34:13] | The name Sixtus means polished. | “西克斯特”意味着有教养 |
[34:17] | Refined. | 优雅 |
[34:19] | My private rebuke to those who mocked my upbringing, | 在学生时代 我对那些 |
[34:24] | when we were young scholars. | 嘲笑我出身之人的腹诽 |
[34:27] | Only you and I know that. | 只有你我知道 |
[34:31] | See if the pretender does. | 你去看看那个冒牌货知不知道 |
[34:46] | You should look where we’re going. | 你该留意我们在往哪里走 |
[34:47] | I calculated the speed of the current, | 我计算了水的流速 |
[34:49] | I have a compass to direct us. | 还有指南针指引我们的方向 |
[34:51] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[34:52] | I only put the window there to keep you entertained. | 我安那个窗户只是给你娱乐娱乐 |
[34:54] | So you don’t need to know | 所以你不需要知道 |
[34:55] | about the sunken wreck we’re steering towards? | 我们正在驶向一艘沉船残骸吗 |
[35:04] | Well, how close is it? | 距离有多远 |
[35:06] | Four braccia, maybe. Three? | 大概四布拉乔奥吧 还是三 |
[35:09] | – Pedal faster. – What? | -划快点儿 -什么 |
[35:11] | The current could save us. | 水流或许能救我们一命 |
[35:13] | We’ll use up air if we speed up. | 如果加速 我们会把空气耗光的 |
[35:14] | Our ramming a submerged hull might use up air as well. | 我们撞上沉船也会耗光空气 |
[35:17] | Quicker, faster. | 快点 再快点 |
[35:46] | Oh, shit. | 他妈的 |
[35:47] | We could be in for a bath. | 我们大概要泡个澡了 |
[35:49] | Which is better: drowning, asphyxiating, | 那是往好了说 淹死 窒息 |
[35:51] | or surfacing and being punctured by Alfonso’s men? | 或是浮上水面 被阿方索的手下捅死 |
[35:53] | Just pedal. Hold your breath. | 快划吧 屏息 |
[36:01] | You want help with that? | 你要帮忙吗 |
[36:03] | I’m surprised you can still walk after last night. | 过了昨晚 你居然还走得动路 |
[36:07] | – What were you up to? – She was a beauty. | -你的货色如何 -她是个美人 |
[36:17] | I was green with jealousy. | 羡慕嫉妒恨啊 |
[36:18] | I’m surprised you can keep her satisfied | 我挺惊讶你两腿间的那玩意儿 |
[36:20] | with what you’ve got between your legs. | 居然能让她满意 |
[36:26] | Yeah, dream on, mate. Dream on. | 做梦 老兄 做梦去吧 |
[36:32] | I am just a bit concerned we’re gonna die. | 我有一点点担心 我们会丧命的 |
[36:35] | We’re almost there. It will be night soon. | 我们快到了 很快天就会黑 |
[36:37] | You didn’t calculate we’d be losing buckets of air before. | 你之前没计算过我们会损失空气 |
[36:52] | Success. | 成功了 |
[36:53] | Are we out? Then it’s not success. | 我们出去了吗 还没就不算成功 |
[36:58] | How long till darkness? | 还要多久才天黑 |
[37:01] | An hour. | 一个小时 |
[37:03] | Right. Start patching these leaks. | 好了 来补一下这些裂缝 |
[37:06] | With what, exactly? | 说真的 用什么补 |
[37:07] | The excrement currently filling my pants? | 用我裤裆里的屎吗 |
[37:11] | If you want our air to last, try shutting up. | 如果你希望我们空气够用 闭嘴吧 |
[37:33] | Fabrizio, surely you know I shall be dining alone this evening. | 法布里齐奥 你应该知道今晚我独自用餐 |
[37:37] | My lady, I was told there was a guest. | 夫人 我被告知您有客人 |
[37:40] | Family should dine together. | 家人应一起用餐 |
[37:45] | Guards! Who the hell are you? | 卫兵 你是谁 |
[37:47] | Carlo de Medici, my lady. | 我是卡洛·德·美第奇 夫人 |
[37:50] | Bastard son of Lorenzo’s grandfather Cosimo de Medici. | 洛伦佐祖父科西莫·德·美第奇的私生子 |
[37:53] | Half-brother to your father-in-law. | 是您公公同父异母的兄弟 |
[37:56] | I have lived here for years. Why have I never met you? | 我在此住了许多年 为何从未见过你 |
[38:00] | I have traveled many years as a missionary. | 多年来我一直在四处传教 |
[38:03] | Until the cruelty of the world | 直到世事的艰险 |
[38:04] | made me doubt the Church and its message, | 让我开始质疑教廷和他们的宣讲 |
[38:06] | as you have had reason to doubt Rome yourself. | 您本人不也不信任罗马吗 |
[38:10] | Hearing of the threats my family faces from the Pope | 我听说教皇威胁了我的家人 |
[38:12] | I have returned home to offer my aid. | 就回来帮忙了 |
[38:14] | My family faces many enemies. | 我们家族树敌很多 |
[38:16] | You’ll understand if I have doubts as to your identity. | 你应当明白我会怀疑你的真实身份 |
[38:19] | The proof I belong here is in the very walls. | 我属于这里的证据就在这面墙里 |
[38:36] | How fortuitous that you wanted to see me, Lupo. | 你想见我还真是荣幸啊 卢坡 |
[38:39] | How so, Your Holiness? | 此话怎讲 教皇陛下 |
[38:41] | A guard said you entered a tunnel | 守卫告诉我 |
[38:43] | that’s been untouched for centuries. | 你去了那封存数百年的地道 |
[38:46] | Am I not free to come and go in the Archives, as I wish? | 我不能随意浏览密卷吗 |
[38:49] | In fact, the reason I was there was why I wish to see you. | 其实我来见您也是同一缘由 |
[38:53] | I’ve been wondering | 我之前在思考 |
[38:54] | how we might observe the anniversary of your papacy, | 该如何庆祝您即位的周年纪念 |
[38:56] | and so sought to consult relics from the last Pope Sixtus. | 我想从上个西克斯特教皇那里找灵感 |
[38:59] | But then thought to seek your counsel. | 然后就想来询问您 |
[39:05] | Why did you choose the name… | 您为何选这个称号 |
[39:07] | Sixtus, I wonder? | 西克斯特 |
[39:12] | No other Pope has gone by that name in nearly a millennium. | 近千年都没有教皇用过这个称号了 |
[39:15] | Were you not there when I chose it? | 我选称号的时候你不也在吗 |
[39:16] | My age betrays me. | 年岁不饶人 |
[39:19] | My mind is no Secret Archive holding everything. | 我的记忆不像密卷那样毫无遗漏 |
[39:34] | When I took the throne, Rome was in decay. | 我即位时罗马正在衰退 |
[39:39] | I wanted to restore it to the glory of an earlier era. | 我希望重振罗马 让它荣耀如初 |
[39:43] | Like Pope Sixtus The Third before me, | 就像上一个同名教皇西克斯特三世一样 |
[39:47] | who built so much of our city. | 圣城许多建筑都是他所建 |
[39:51] | Yes. How could I have forgotten… | 是的 我怎会忘记呢 |
[39:55] | Your Holiness? | 教皇陛下 |
[40:08] | Lorenzo never showed you this? | 洛伦佐没给您看过这个吗 |
[40:13] | There I am. | 那就是我 |
[40:16] | Not as handsome as I am in real life, I admit. | 我得承认 画得没有真人好看 |
[40:20] | And painted many… many years ago. | 这是很久很久以前画的了 |
[40:26] | Fabrizio, you recognize me from your childhood, no? | 法布里齐奥 你童年记忆中有我的对吧 |
[40:30] | When your father served at table for Lorenzo’s father and myself. | 那时你父亲服侍洛伦佐和我进餐 |
[40:34] | Yes, I think so. I was young. | 是 大概吧 我那时很小 |
[40:36] | Do the servants still keep bottles of acacia-blossom grappa? | 现在仆人们还藏皂荚葡萄酒渣白兰地吗 |
[40:39] | Hidden beneath the rags in the cellar? | 就在地窖里的一团破布下面 |
[40:41] | They do indeed, Your Grace. | 的确如此 阁下 |
[40:43] | That was always my favorite. | 那一直是我的最爱 |
[40:46] | Bring up a bottle. I’d love to enjoy some now. | 拿一瓶上来 我现在想喝点 |
[41:03] | It’s getting hard to breathe. | 呼吸越来越困难了 |
[41:13] | Almost dark. | 马上就天黑了 |
[41:20] | Just a little while longer. | 再坚持一会 |
[41:29] | Next time… | 下次 |
[41:31] | I won’t build this submersible so quickly. | 我一定不会急匆匆地造潜艇 |
[41:37] | Please… | 求你 |
[41:40] | You have failed us, Da Vinci. | 你辜负了我们 达·芬奇 |
[41:44] | You are not the one we hoped. You are not the one… | 你不是我们期盼之人 你不是我们… |
[41:48] | It is a dark hour, | 这是一个黑暗的时刻 |
[41:51] | and your arrogant belief that you are capable | 而你自以为无所不能的傲慢 |
[41:53] | of anything has only made it darker. | 令此刻更加黑暗 |
[42:01] | Leo. | 列奥 |
[42:04] | Leo! | 列奥 |
[42:23] | Fire! Fire in the hold! | 着火了 货舱着火了 |
[42:27] | Put it out! | 快灭火 |
[42:37] | Fire in the hold! | 货舱着火了 |
[42:43] | Upper deck! More water! | 快来甲板上 再来点水 |
[42:44] | Amerigo came through. | 亚美利哥办到了 |
[42:58] | Quick. | 快点 |
[43:01] | More water! Get some more! | 水 再给我点水 |
[43:03] | This sword I carry bears the words “freedom for the people”. | 我这把剑上刻着”人民的自由” |
[43:07] | We will loose your chains. | 我们会解开你们枷锁 |
[43:09] | Fight with us to seize the ship | 与我们并肩战斗 夺下这艘船 |
[43:09] | and we will grant you that freedom once this ends. | 等尘埃落定时 我们会给你们自由 |
[43:12] | They bring food for us soon. You won’t have enough time. | 他们快来送饭了 你们来不及的 |
[43:14] | Leo, these are serious locks. | 列奥 这些锁链可不好解 |
[43:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[43:19] | Someone will have to distract Duke Alfonso | 得有人引开阿方索公爵 |
[43:21] | whilst you free them all. | 好让你有时间解开这些 |
[43:22] | You’ll find him in his bedchamber. | 他在卧室里 |
[43:24] | You can’t take on Alfonso. | 你不能去找阿方索 |
[43:26] | Does “ripped you to shit” mean anything? | 他会把你砍成碎片的 |
[43:27] | Two swords will not help that much. | 两把剑也帮不了多少忙 |
[43:29] | The Duke is seemingly unbeatable. | 公爵几乎战无不胜 |
[43:30] | You said yourself you can’t best him man to man. | 你自己说的 单打独斗你打不赢他 |
[43:34] | Well, I’ll redefine winning. | 我不一定非要打赢他 |
[43:35] | Leo, you are hammered from lack of air. | 列奥 你刚窒息受了伤 |
[43:38] | He knows your weak spots. | 他熟知你所有的弱点 |
[43:39] | Then work fucking fast. | 那你就快干活 |
[43:41] | Don’t let me get killed for nothing, yeah? | 别让我无谓而死 好吧 |
[43:47] | Vespucci. Can you give me a hand? | 韦斯普奇 能帮我下吗 |
[43:51] | Vespucci! | 韦斯普奇 |
[44:15] | I didn’t think I needed more motive to kill you. | 我还以为我没别的理由要你的命呢 |
[44:18] | Clearly I was wrong. | 我显然错了 |
[44:19] | There’s nowhere to run. What’s your strategy, knave? | 没处可跑了 你的诡计呢 无赖 |
[44:25] | Do you know, I could use some air. | 知道吗 我想喘口气 |
[44:37] | Actually, I thank you. | 其实呢 我要谢谢你 |
[44:39] | This will be even more satisfying than screwing that Circassian gash. | 这比操那个切尔克斯娘们有劲多了 |
[45:26] | Time to accept your fate, Da Vinci. | 接受你的命运吧 达·芬奇 |
[45:29] | I must confess I was distracted | 我必须承认 我因为想到 |
[45:31] | by the thought of your imminent defeat. | 你即将到来的失败分神了 |
[45:36] | It’s almost a shame to kill you. | 杀你简直有点儿小遗憾呢 |
[45:39] | What a court jester you’d make. | 留你当个弄臣多有趣 |
[45:41] | Then again, | 话说回来 |
[45:43] | what a trophy you’ll make for Father’s museum. | 把你摆在父王的博物馆里也是件力作 |
[45:57] | You asked about my strategy. | 你问我的诡计呢 |
[46:00] | Well, these souls you carried into bondage, | 你带上船的这些人 |
[46:02] | far outnumber your men. | 远比你的手下多 |
[46:05] | And they’re rather motivated. They will kill you… | 现在他们很有理由杀掉你 |
[46:08] | if you do not deed this ship…to me. | 如果你不把这艘船让给我 |
[46:23] | Before you let him go… | 在你放他走之前 |
[46:48] | Toy. | 玩物 |
[46:50] | You read my people’s language. | 你认得我族人的文字 |
[46:52] | Yeah. Pick up what I can. | 是啊 有什么学什么 |
[47:13] | I’ve seen what you intended. | 我见到你指的人了 |
[47:16] | Now you have to choose… | 现在你必须选择 |
[47:18] | to serve the true Pope, or a deceiver. | 服务真正的教皇 还是一个冒牌货 |
[47:22] | But how did you… of all people… | 可是你… |
[47:27] | know this… | 怎么会知道 |
[47:29] | when I did not? | 我却不知情 |
[47:31] | You wondered from the first why Riario chose me as a spy. | 你曾疑惑利拉奥为何选我做间谍 |
[47:37] | That prisoner is my father. | 那囚犯是我的父亲 |
[47:45] | What am I to do with this knowledge? | 知道了这些我该怎么做 |
[47:47] | It’s simple enough. Take me to see him. | 很简单 带我去见他 |
[47:55] | Go on, move. | 走 快走 |
[47:59] | You sail with this scum, Captain? | 你带这个渣渣出海 船长 |
[48:01] | Understand, my lord, my ship is my life, | 请您理解 大人 船就是我的命 |
[48:05] | and my treasure – whoever charters it. | 我的珍宝 不管服务何人 |
[48:11] | You would put the son of King Ferrante | 你要把那不勒斯国王的儿子 |
[48:13] | on a pinnace sailing back to Pisa? | 扔在小艇上划回比萨 |
[48:16] | Naples will know of this insult, Da Vinci. | 那不勒斯会知道这次冒犯 达·芬奇 |
[48:19] | We will bury you and every leader of Florence. | 我们会埋葬你和佛罗伦萨所有领袖 |
[48:23] | Well, show them your battle scar. | 给他们看看你光荣的伤疤 |
[48:26] | Regale them with every detail. | 讲出所有细节 |
[48:29] | Oh, particularly the part where you lost. | 尤其是你输掉的部分 |
[48:38] | I’m indebted to you all. | 我欠你们所有人 |
[48:41] | I hope you never have to wear chains again. | 我希望你们再不会有枷锁 |
[48:43] | We thank you, and pray you are right. | 我们感谢你 但愿你所言成真 |
[48:46] | And when we reach Cape Verdi, | 等船到佛得角 |
[48:47] | any of you who do not wish to accompany us, | 你们中不愿随我们前往新世界的 |
[48:50] | to a new world…may leave. | 可以离开 |
[48:55] | Your lives will be your own again. | 你们的生活会回到自己手中 |
[48:58] | But… | 但是 |
[49:00] | we do still have need of more crew… | 我们还缺很多船员 |
[49:03] | to brave the oceans with us. | 陪我们一同勇渡汪洋 |
[49:05] | And we promise you, we promise you half | 我们保证 此行所得的一半 |
[49:07] | of whatever we find on our journey. | 归你们所有 |
[49:11] | Free of your chains. | 没有枷锁 |
[49:13] | As all should be in the world I hope to see. | 正如我希望世上所有人没有枷锁 |
[49:53] | How are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[49:57] | Where is the astrolabe to guide you safely through the storms? | 帮你避开风暴的星盘呢 |
[50:03] | Where is the map to lead you to the Book of Leaves? | 带你去找《叶之书》的地图呢 |
[50:07] | So, I may…I may have deviated from your plan, | 我可能是偏离了你的计划 |
[50:11] | but I have not abandoned my quest. | 但我并没有放弃 |
[50:14] | In no future that we perceived, | 但已偏离我们预言的未来 |
[50:16] | did you find another ship. | 你另找了一艘船 |
[50:19] | Maybe I’m making my own future. | 或许我在谱写自己的未来 |
[50:21] | There is a price for straying from the course of the river of time. | 偏离时间之河的轨迹是要付出代价的 |
[50:25] | And it will be paid | 偿还这代价的 |
[50:28] | in the blood of those who follow you. | 将是你的追随者的鲜血 |
[50:34] | Instead of issuing dire predictions, | 你总说这些预言 |
[50:36] | you might help me get back on track. | 还不如帮我回归正轨 |
[50:38] | Better to let the river carry you along, | 随波逐流 |
[50:41] | than to exhaust yourself fighting it. | 好过奋力逆流而上 |
[50:43] | Everything I… | 我所做… |
[50:45] | Everything I have ever achieved | 我所有的成就 |
[50:48] | has been accomplished by fighting to exhaustion. | 都是尽力拼搏才获得 |
[50:52] | I know no other way. | 我不知道其它的方式 |
[50:55] | This journey… | 这次旅程 |
[50:59] | is entirely of your own making, Da Vinci. | 全是你一手促成 达·芬奇 |
[51:03] | So, know this. | 所以我要告诉你 |
[51:05] | You will either lead us all to illumination, | 你会将我们引入光明 |
[51:10] | or into further darkness. | 或者 更为深重的黑暗 |
[51:12] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[51:17] | Myself. | 自言自语 |