时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | One day… you will sip from the Fountain of Memory… | 总有一天 你会啜饮记忆之泉 |
[00:03] | When that day comes, we will meet again. | 等那天到了 我们会再见的 |
[00:06] | Time again, you prove to be no more than dead weight. | 你再次证明自己是个无用的累赘 |
[00:08] | Well, perhaps you should mark me a traitor | 好吧 也许你应该给我定个叛徒的罪名 |
[00:10] | and have me killed as well. | 把我也杀了算了 |
[00:14] | People underestimate you, Giuliano, | 人们总是低估你 朱利亚诺 |
[00:16] | yet that perceived weakness makes you suited | 但这明显的弱点尤为让你适合 |
[00:19] | to flushing out a spy from cover. | 将间谍揪出 |
[00:21] | You’re the one that slipped those documents into my quarters. | 你就是那个把那些文件藏在我住处的人 |
[00:25] | How long have they owned you? | 你替他们做事有多久了 |
[00:27] | You are just as exasperating as she was! | 你和她一样逼得我发疯 |
[00:31] | – Is she dead? – Makes no difference, she’s gone. | -她死了吗 -都一样 反正她走了 |
[00:33] | That’s why you can’t stand to look at me – because she left you. | 所以你无法忍受我 因为她弃你而去 |
[00:37] | – I saw a man. – Who was it, Leonardo? | -我看到一个人 -他是谁 列奥纳多 |
[00:41] | Free me. | 放了我 |
[00:43] | – What did you see? – It was me. | -你看到什么了 -是我 |
[01:52] | Is this madness? | 我疯了吗 |
[01:59] | How…How could it be? | 这怎么可能 |
[02:03] | In that cave… | 那个洞穴里 |
[02:06] | Free me. | 放了我 |
[02:07] | How could I have seen myself… | 我怎么会看到我自己 |
[02:11] | ..When I was not yet myself? | 而且那时我还没有长大 |
[02:14] | The Sons of Mithras have been entwined with your destiny | 早在你没出生之前 密特拉之子 |
[02:17] | since long before you were born, Leonardo. | 就与你的命运紧密相连 列奥纳多 |
[02:21] | Time is a river, | 时间是一条河流 |
[02:23] | and there are members of our fraternity | 我们有些信徒 |
[02:24] | who have learned to navigate it – | 掌握了在河中航行的技巧 |
[02:26] | both upstream and downstream. | 即可逆流而上也可顺流而下 |
[02:30] | You may think that you’re not yet yourself | 你或许以为当时你还没长大 |
[02:33] | but, in every moment, | 但每时每刻 |
[02:35] | you are both the child you once were | 你既是曾经的孩童 |
[02:38] | and the sage you will some day be. | 也是你终将成为的智者 |
[02:42] | – That’s not an answer. – I never promised you answers. | -这不是答案 -我并未允诺给你答案 |
[02:46] | For those, you will need to find the Book of Leaves. | 要知道答案 你得找到《叶之书》 |
[02:52] | Answers to questions that haunt all men. | 它能解答令所有人困扰的疑问 |
[02:54] | Questions that haunt you. | 令你困扰的疑问 |
[03:00] | – The fate of my mother. – And more. | -我母亲的命运 -还有更多 |
[03:03] | I speak of your destiny. | 我说的是你的宿命 |
[03:20] | Much as I enjoy the entertainment, signor, | 虽然我看得尽兴 阁下 |
[03:22] | we came to talk to the Duke about hiring his mercenaries, | 我们是来跟公爵商讨雇佣他的士兵 |
[03:24] | not to watch them beat each other senseless. | 而不是看着他们没命地对打 |
[03:27] | Some mead, fine sirs? | 来点蜂蜜酒吧 先生们 |
[03:30] | Thank you. Yes, indeed. | 谢谢你 好啊 |
[03:32] | We mull it with a little honey. | 我们掺了点蜜 |
[03:34] | The pride of the Duchy of Urbino. | 乌比诺公国的骄傲 |
[03:37] | – A little honey? – Just fucking drink it. | -这叫一点 -快他妈喝你的 |
[03:52] | Brilliant! Bravo! | 太棒了 精彩 |
[03:56] | – Medici! – Urbino! | -美第奇 -乌比诺 |
[03:59] | You know you fight like a | 看你打仗的样子 |
[04:00] | man who’s not seen battle for far too long. | 像是很久没上战场过瘾了 |
[04:02] | – It’s been too many years. – Yes. | -真是好久不见啊 -是啊 |
[04:04] | Federico da Montefeltro, Duke of Urbino. | 费德里科·达·蒙泰菲尔特罗 乌比诺公爵 |
[04:07] | Piero Da Vinci. | 皮耶罗·达·芬奇 |
[04:26] | Reading? My! | 在读书吗 天呐 |
[04:31] | This primer was given to me by Gentile Becchi. | 这本识字课本是贝奇给我的 |
[04:35] | You mourn him still. | 你还在为他的事难过 |
[04:41] | How may I serve you, sister-in-law? | 有什么事吗 嫂子 |
[04:45] | We are due to hold a pageant for Martedi Grasso, some days hence. | 过些日子就是狂欢节游行 |
[04:49] | I hoped you might escort me. | 希望你能做我的男伴 |
[04:51] | Even if Lorenzo returns from his diplomatic forays, | 就算洛伦佐到时能从外交行动中赶回来 |
[04:55] | he usually finds pressing business when the revels begin. | 狂欢开始时他也总能找到紧急事务去处理 |
[04:58] | At least he pays for the revels. | 至少他为狂欢付钱 |
[05:01] | But what is a lady to do for a partner? | 可女士需要找人陪伴啊 |
[05:04] | I can only thank heaven Lorenzo has a brother | 幸好洛伦佐有个 |
[05:06] | who knows his way around a dance floor. | 会跳舞的弟弟 |
[05:11] | Mm. You must forgive me, but I have a plot to unravel. | 很抱歉 但是我要去破解一个阴谋 |
[05:15] | Becchi charged me with ferreting out the spy within our midst. | 贝奇让我去查出我们中间的奸细 |
[05:19] | But the evidence against Becchi was overwhelming. | 但对贝奇不利的证据十分令人信服 |
[05:22] | Testament to the ability of our spy. | 说明这个奸细的确高明 |
[05:25] | He is a kind of genius. | 算是个天才 |
[05:30] | I will soldier on at the revels without you, then. | 那我只好一人坚持着去狂欢了 |
[05:36] | I’m touched at your dedication. | 你的衷心令我动容 |
[05:39] | The fact that, for all your opportunities… | 你有那么多机会 |
[05:44] | you’re so intent on doing the right thing. | 却一直坚持做正确的事 |
[05:50] | Maybe your most attractive quality. | 或许是你最有魅力的品质 |
[05:55] | My lady, it is time. | 夫人 时候到了 |
[05:58] | My personal torturer has arrived. | 我的私人施刑人来了 |
[06:02] | You know we have no choice. | 您知道这也是没办法的事 |
[06:04] | Twice a day, I must down this potion | 每天我要喝两次这药剂 |
[06:07] | if I’m to produce a boy, after my earlier failures. | 因为早年失败多次 想生男嗣必须如此 |
[06:12] | Oh, Moses, tell Giuliano what’s in this. | 摩西 告诉朱利亚诺这里有什么 |
[06:13] | I cannot bring myself to say the words. | 我真是说不出口 |
[06:15] | Asses’ milk, powdered goats’ antlers, | 驴奶 羊角粉末 |
[06:18] | bull’s testicles… | 牛鞭 |
[06:20] | Frankly, Giuliano, you could spare me this liquid atrocity | 朱利亚诺 如果你能生个儿子 |
[06:23] | if you would father a son yourself. | 我就不用遭这罪了 |
[06:25] | If we do not produce a male heir soon, | 如果我们家族不能尽快 |
[06:27] | somewhere in our line, | 生出一名男继承人 |
[06:29] | the house of Medici will start to look like an unstable investment. | 人们会认为美第奇家族不适合投资 |
[06:32] | We each have our duty, I see. | 看来我们各有职责 |
[06:36] | Salut. | 干杯 |
[06:45] | It’s there. | 在那里 |
[06:48] | Logic dictates that land lies due west. | 按道理讲 大陆在正西方 |
[06:51] | You think the identification of a simple cardinal direction | 你认为只要辨清了基本方向 |
[06:55] | is all you need to find your goal? | 就能找到你的目标了吗 |
[06:57] | It’s all I need to get started. | 这就够我起步的了 |
[06:59] | You could spend a hundred lifetimes traveling west, | 向西航行可以花上几辈子的时间 |
[07:02] | could you not? | 不是吗 |
[07:05] | The map Avraham ben Yosef brought to Florence | 亚伯拉罕·本·约瑟夫带来佛罗伦萨的地图 |
[07:08] | is not an original, but a reproduction, | 并非原件 而是副本 |
[07:10] | riddled with notations that only one man can decipher. | 上面净是密符 只有一人能破解 |
[07:14] | The cartographer who copied it. | 就是复制地图的制图师 |
[07:16] | – Another Son of Mithras? – His name is Solomon Ogbai. | -也是密特拉之子吗 -他叫所罗门·欧拜 |
[07:20] | We call him the Abyssinian. | 我们喊他阿比西尼亚人 |
[07:23] | Lucky for you, he is not dead. | 幸运的是 他还活着 |
[07:27] | Not yet. | 暂时而已 |
[07:30] | You have yet to save him. | 你要去救他 |
[07:34] | His retinue was brutally intercepted | 他受土耳其苏丹之命外出旅行时 |
[07:37] | while he was traveling under the employ of the Ottoman Sultan. | 他的随从遭到了野蛮的拦截 |
[07:41] | A most savage warlord | 一个极为残暴的军阀 |
[07:45] | holds him captive. | 俘虏了他 |
[07:47] | The Abyssinian cannot be | 我们无法使用简单的 |
[07:49] | freed by simple diplomacy, or even ransom. | 外交手段或是赎金来救出阿比西尼亚人 |
[07:52] | It will take guile and inventiveness – | 需要别出心裁的计策 |
[07:55] | which only you possess. | 只有你想得出来 |
[07:58] | These are delicate times. I have commitments to Florence. | 现在时局微妙 我为佛罗伦萨效力 |
[08:01] | Your destiny lies elsewhere, Leonardo. | 你的命运在别处 列奥纳多 |
[08:05] | Save the Abyssinian while he still breathes. | 趁阿比西尼亚人还活着 去救他吧 |
[08:13] | I have to think it over, I can’t… | 我要考虑一下 我不能… |
[08:15] | You’ve already thought it over. | 你已经考虑过了 |
[08:19] | In truth, your journey has already begun. | 其实 你的旅程已经开始了 |
[08:25] | Time…is a river. | 时间是一条河流 |
[08:40] | You have already made the decision. | 你已经做出了决定 |
[08:45] | You make it every time. | 每次都都一样 |
[09:06] | He’s done the coin thing, has he? | 他又玩了硬币的把戏 是吧 |
[09:13] | You’re the map maker. | 你就是制图师 |
[09:16] | I thought you needed rescuing? | 我还以为需要去救你 |
[09:19] | – I will. – In the future? | -是需要 -在将来吗 |
[09:23] | The sooner you move beyond words like present and future, | 越早超脱”现在”和”将来”这种概念 |
[09:25] | the sooner you become the man we need you to be. | 你就能越早成为我们需要的人 |
[09:29] | Are all the Sons of Mithras unable to speak plainly? | 密特拉之子都喜欢拐弯抹角吗 |
[09:34] | I admit, on occasion, we can be inscrutable, but so can you. | 我承认我们有时候神秘莫测 但你也一样 |
[09:40] | I wanted to meet the storied Da Vinci in the bright of day. | 我想在白昼的光辉下见见传说中的达·芬奇 |
[09:46] | We’re different men, once Hell breaks loose. | 地狱之门一开 会与平时判若两人 |
[09:49] | And when’s that happen? | 地狱之门何时开 |
[09:52] | Hell happens when | 当世间的邪恶 |
[09:53] | the evil of this world exceeds our belief | 挫败了我们终将战胜它的信念 |
[09:55] | that we can conquer it. | 地狱之门就开 |
[09:58] | You ask me when you’ll reach that point. | 你问我你的地狱之门何时开 |
[10:01] | I cannot say. | 我说不好 |
[10:02] | Depends on you. | 取决于你 |
[10:05] | Whatever befalls us, do not shirk from the task. | 无论发生什么 不要逃避任务 |
[10:09] | I have a knack of rising to the occasion, | 我这人善于临场发挥 |
[10:11] | if I might only be told what the occasion is… | 只要告诉我是什么状况… |
[10:15] | I venture to say it’s true | 我斗胆说 |
[10:17] | what the Sons of Mithras have seen you in you, | 密特拉之子在你身上所见之事为实 |
[10:19] | and you are closer every day, artista. | 而你日渐接近了 艺术家 |
[10:23] | – Closer to what? – Wake up. | -接近什么 -觉醒 |
[10:34] | Where are you leading me? | 你们带我去哪儿 |
[10:37] | L-leading you? Maestro, you’re the one leading us. | 带你 大师 是你在带路 |
[10:40] | What? | 什么 |
[10:41] | You woke us in the night, gave us one of your shopping lists. | 你半夜三更把我们喊醒 给了一张清单 |
[10:44] | Buy more magnesium, | 更多镁 |
[10:46] | obtain obscure alcoholic beverages from the East, | 鲜为人知的东方酒水 |
[10:48] | acquire three horses… | 三匹马 |
[10:49] | You had some plan. Do you not remember? | 你说有个计划 忘了吗 |
[10:52] | I do, I do. I remember it. | 没有没有 我记得 |
[10:56] | – How long have we… – Days. | -我们出来多久了 -几天了 |
[10:57] | You’ve been a sullen fuck the entire trip, | 你这一路都烦的让人蛋疼 |
[11:00] | all for some foreign halfwit who got himself abducted. | 说什么有个外国笨蛋被绑架了 |
[11:02] | – The Abyssinian. – It’s like… | -阿比西尼亚人 -就像… |
[11:06] | It’s like I’m just waking up. | 我就像刚刚醒过来 |
[11:10] | I lost part of myself on the journey. | 在旅途中遗失了部分自我 |
[11:12] | – Journey where? – It’s not where… | -去哪儿的旅途 -不是哪儿 |
[11:16] | ..It’s when. | 是何时 |
[11:27] | The evils of this world. | 世间的邪恶 |
[11:30] | There’s something odd around the castle. | 那城堡周围有些怪怪的 |
[11:34] | – What’s this? – This is something I would not get the present to see what it does. | -这是什么 -我不想让旁人知道功用的东西 |
[11:44] | Whose kingdom is this? | 这里是谁的领地 |
[11:45] | The locals call him Tepes. | 本地人称他采佩什[罗马尼亚语”穿刺”] |
[11:47] | That’s the man we’ve come to confront? | 我们此行竟然是要对抗他 |
[11:49] | The one who has your captive is the fucking Impaler? | 你要的人在变态”穿刺公”手里 |
[12:00] | I lost my right eye in battle. | 打仗时我失去了右眼 |
[12:02] | Removed the bridge of my nose, | 我切掉鼻梁 |
[12:04] | so I’d still have peripheral vision. | 这样就恢复了视野 |
[12:08] | There. | 瞧 |
[12:10] | Clever, eh? | 聪明吧 |
[12:11] | That is quite…gleaming. | 真是…机智呢 |
[12:14] | And so we should explain our reason for being here. | 我们应该解释一下来这里的原因 |
[12:17] | – Piero? – May I? | -皮耶罗 -可以吗 |
[12:20] | The two Papal states flank your land and mine | 在你我领地的两侧有两个教皇辖境 |
[12:25] | and while we can watch Rome with one eye… | 我们一只眼睛盯着罗马 |
[12:29] | ..We must always keep another…eye, | 另一只眼睛还必须 |
[12:33] | always on the Pope’s property, to the north. | 盯着北方的教皇领地 |
[12:36] | Unless… | 除非 |
[12:39] | the northern realm became our property. | 将北方领地收入我们囊中 |
[12:44] | And how would that happen? | 如何做到呢 |
[12:47] | Well, if we allied ourselves – | 如果我们联合起来 |
[12:50] | Florence and Urbino – | 佛罗伦萨和乌比诺 |
[12:53] | it’d make sense if we could | 那我们就可以 |
[12:54] | carve up the northern Papal territory between us. | 瓜分中间的教皇北方领地了 |
[12:58] | I can annexe the city of Bologna and its environs. | 我可以拿到博洛尼亚及其周边 |
[13:00] | You could double your port capacity on the Adriatic. | 你在亚得里亚海的港埠容量倍增 |
[13:03] | A bold stroke, but why don’t I conquer it myself? | 大胆的计划 可我为什么不单干呢 |
[13:07] | I have the army. What do you offer up? | 我有军队 你能提供什么 |
[13:12] | Money, of course, | 当然是钱 |
[13:14] | from the largest banking concern in all of Europe. | 欧洲最大的银行业 |
[13:16] | From each of us, as he is… | 我俩出钱出兵 而他… |
[13:20] | ..Blessed. | 只有上帝保佑 |
[13:26] | Scared you, didn’t I? | 我吓到你了吧 |
[13:29] | That’ll be fine, Medici. | 真不错 美第奇 |
[13:31] | I shouldn’t provoke my own godson, | 我不该挑衅我的教子 |
[13:33] | but I like to test a man. | 可我就喜欢试探 |
[13:35] | You’ve grown to be a worthy ally. | 你现在是值得结交的盟友 |
[13:37] | And it’s been too long since I led my men into combat. | 我已经太久没有带兵上战场了 |
[13:39] | Our proposal is timely, indeed. | 我们的提议正是时候啊 |
[13:41] | I knew you had something juicy in mind, | 我就知道你脑袋里有好点子 |
[13:44] | when you showed up on my doorstep. | 你到我家门口那天我就看出来了 |
[13:45] | There’s no way you’d caravan all this distance | 你不可能大老远跑来 |
[13:48] | just to watch me take a shit. | 就为看我拉屎 |
[13:56] | Their turbans are nailed to their skulls. | 头巾被钉在他们的头骨上 |
[13:59] | All Turkish. | 全是土耳其人 |
[14:01] | Clearly this warlord has an issue with the Ottomans. | 很明显这个军阀看土耳其人不顺眼 |
[14:03] | His bravery against the Turks won him 13 years in prison. | 他对战土耳其人的勇气害自己坐了十三年牢 |
[14:08] | But, seeing as none of us are Turks ourselves, | 但我们都不是土耳其人 |
[14:12] | we should have nothing to fear. | 应该没什么好怕的 |
[14:15] | You don’t think, with my blood, | 你不觉得 以我的血统 |
[14:17] | someone could take me for a Turk? | 别人会以为我是土耳其人吗 |
[14:19] | How do I know this warlord’s eyes aren’t failing? | 我怎么知道这位军阀的眼神没坏掉 |
[14:21] | Because I spotted you from miles away. | 因为我在几里之外就看到你们了 |
[14:25] | Though I were blind, I could hear the clattering | 就算我瞎了 也能在远处听到 |
[14:27] | and nattering of your Tartar tongue from further yet. | 你鞑靼口音的调侃 |
[14:30] | – I’m not a Tartar. – What are you, then? | -我不是鞑靼人 -那是什么人 |
[14:34] | – Unique. – Unique? | -独一无二的人 -独一无二的人 |
[14:36] | Dung beetles think they’re unique. | 屎壳郎才觉得自己独一无二 |
[14:39] | Your mongrel half-breed lineage speaks louder than your words. | 你那杂种血统胜于雄辩 |
[14:42] | You see God, well, has many punishments for mankind: | 上帝有很多惩罚人类的手段 |
[14:49] | earthquakes, volcanoes, plagues and cancers. | 地震 火山爆发 瘟疫和癌症 |
[14:52] | Worse than these, he sent the Turks and the Tartars | 比这些更糟的 就是送土耳其人 鞑靼人 |
[14:55] | and the mongrels, like you. | 还有你这样的混血杂种来这个世上 |
[15:10] | Ave, Vladislaus Dracul Filius, | 你好 弗拉德·德拉库之子 |
[15:12] | vaivoda partium Transalpinarum. | 弗拉德三世 |
[15:15] | Prince of Transylvania and Wallachia, | 特兰西瓦尼亚和瓦拉吉亚的王子 |
[15:18] | son of Vlad II known as Vlad Dracul, or Vlad the Dragon, | 人称龙王弗拉德的弗拉德二世之子 |
[15:21] | which makes you Vlad III, Son of the Dragon. | 你就是弗拉德三世 龙之子 |
[15:23] | Or as it is known in your language: Dracula. | 在你们的语言中 就是德拉库拉 |
[15:28] | Impressive, your command of my titles, | 你对我头衔的了解真让人印象深刻 |
[15:31] | but tell me who you are and what you want here. | 说说你们是谁 来这里干什么 |
[15:35] | My name is Maestro Leonardo. | 我是列奥纳多大师 |
[15:37] | These are my companions, Nico, Zoroaster. | 这两位是我的同伴 尼克 泽洛斯特 |
[15:41] | We were sent by the Magnificent Lorenzo de Medici | 佛罗伦萨共和国伟大的洛伦佐·德·美第奇 |
[15:43] | of the Republic of Florence. | 派我们来的 |
[15:45] | All of Italy wonders at your victories against the Ottomans, | 全意大利都很好奇你是怎样战胜土耳其人的 |
[15:49] | and my lord extends his friendship | 我家大人想和你交个朋友 |
[15:50] | and seeks military counsel for the greater glory | 为佛罗伦萨和瓦拉吉亚的至高荣耀 |
[15:53] | of Florence and Wallachia. | 向你咨询军事意见 |
[15:57] | You must know this land has been bedeviled by war, | 你一定知道这片土地经历了残酷的战争 |
[16:01] | and worse than war. | 还有比那更糟的 |
[16:05] | We shall talk more… | 晚餐 |
[16:09] | at dinner. | 再议 |
[16:11] | As long as the dinner’s not us. | 只要晚餐不是我们就行 |
[16:17] | So we’re selling tickets to the Papal baths now, are we? | 现在教皇沐浴还售票供人围观了是吧 |
[16:22] | An urgent matter has arisen. | 有急事 |
[16:24] | Urgent enough that you sully this chamber with her presence? | 急到你要带她来玷污这浴室吗 |
[16:29] | I know where to find whores if I want them. | 我要招妓也能自己去招 |
[16:31] | We thought it best you hear this news directly from her lips. | 我们认为您最好能直接从她口中得知这个消息 |
[16:37] | I’ve come from Florence, Your Holiness. | 我从佛罗伦萨来 教皇陛下 |
[16:41] | And does your absence from the city… | 你出城就没有 |
[16:45] | create no suspicion? | 引起怀疑吗 |
[16:47] | My aunt in Siena is providing me with an alibi. | 我在锡耶纳的阿姨能为我证明 |
[16:50] | No-one of import will miss me in Florence. | 佛罗伦萨的大人物都不会注意到我不在 |
[16:52] | Certainly your husband doesn’t fall into the category of import. | 看来你丈夫不在”大人物”一栏里 |
[16:58] | What of Lorenzo’s war engineer, | 洛伦佐的武器制造师 |
[17:00] | in whom the Count seems so fascinated? | 伯爵很着迷的那位怎么样了 |
[17:03] | Da Vinci has set out from the city. | 达·芬奇出城了 |
[17:06] | No man knows where. | 没人知道他去了哪 |
[17:08] | Nor woman? | 女人也不知道 |
[17:11] | Nor I. | 我也不知道 |
[17:14] | Lorenzo himself has left Florence. | 洛伦佐也离开了佛罗伦萨 |
[17:18] | As we speak, | 我们讲话这会儿 |
[17:19] | he makes an embassy to the Duke of Urbino, | 他正向乌比诺公爵示好 |
[17:21] | fresh with the credit of his dealings | 在赢得斐迪南和伊莎贝拉的贷款 |
[17:23] | with Ferdinand and Isabella. | 作为信任筹码之后 |
[17:26] | He seeks to create a new military alliance. | 他开始寻求军事结盟 |
[17:30] | The calculating rogue. | 还真是个会算计的家伙 |
[17:32] | Far from reeling at our attempts to weaken his rule, | 洛伦佐非但没有被我们削弱他统治的努力影响 |
[17:35] | Lorenzo courts the most accomplished mercenaries on the peninsula. | 反而用上了半岛上最好的雇佣兵 |
[17:39] | I know what the naval do with them. | 我知道那家伙要雇佣兵干什么 |
[17:42] | He and Urbino will march north. | 他和乌比诺北上 |
[17:44] | Together, they’ll sack our lands surrounding Bologna | 一起攻陷我们在博洛尼亚附近的属地 |
[17:49] | and divide them up. | 然后瓜分 |
[17:50] | How do you know, Holy Father? | 你怎么知道 圣父 |
[17:51] | Because it’s exactly what I’d do, you fucking coward. | 因为换做是我就会这么做 你个懦夫 |
[17:56] | Look at the lot of you. | 看看你自己 |
[17:58] | Too scared to bring me this news yourselves. | 吓得不敢亲口把这消息告诉我 |
[18:00] | Hiding behind this Florentine slit. | 躲在这个佛罗伦萨荡妇的身后 |
[18:05] | How can I wonder Lorenzo resists me so well, | 瞧瞧我手下的水准 |
[18:08] | when I see the quality of my allies? | 也难怪洛伦佐敢跟我分庭抗礼 |
[18:13] | We only tried to serve your glory. | 我们只是尽力侍奉您的荣光 |
[18:17] | We had not the benefit of your divine guidance. | 我们不及您 没有神的指引 |
[18:20] | Guidance? You want guidance? | 指引 你想要指引 |
[18:24] | Do you remember what proved I was chosen by God? | 你还记得是什么证明了我是天选的吗 |
[18:27] | So… So many things, Your Holiness. | 很多事 教皇陛下 |
[18:34] | The way I survived drowning as a child. | 是我小时候没有淹死的事 |
[18:37] | Let’s see how you do. | 我们来看看你行不行 |
[18:51] | Holy Father, surely… a loving God shows mercy. | 圣父 上帝是仁慈的 |
[18:55] | You dare question me? | 你敢质疑我 |
[18:58] | The rock upon which God’s word stands. | 上帝之言的基石 |
[19:01] | Kiss this ring. | 亲吻我的戒指 |
[19:17] | My bath is ruined. | 这次沐浴彻底毁了 |
[19:20] | I don’t care how, end the house of Medici, | 不论用什么方法 给我消灭美第奇 |
[19:24] | before I end you. | 不然我就消灭你们 |
[19:36] | Dinner awaits. | 晚餐准备好了 |
[19:41] | How are we supposed to free the captive from a place like this? | 我们怎么从这种地方救俘虏出去 |
[19:43] | If I knew that, I’d be Da Vinci. | 我要是知道 那我就是达·芬奇了 |
[19:49] | You’ve dropped some change. | 你掉了好些钱 |
[19:51] | Of course, you’ll have noticed the money. | 你当然注意到这些钱了 |
[19:54] | The Sultanis – a base currency… | 苏丹尼 是东方异教 |
[19:59] | for the heathen ruler of the east. | 统治者的基础货币 |
[20:01] | You see, this is how I allow my soldiers | 我就是这样让我的战士 |
[20:04] | to prove their loyalty to me. | 向我证明忠诚 |
[20:07] | I toss these Sultanis on the ground before them. | 我在他们面前将这些苏丹尼扔在地上 |
[20:10] | And, do you know, the coins are never, ever touched? | 你们知道吗 从来没人碰过一枚 |
[20:14] | It’s just they’ve fallen quite randomly, | 你随意把硬币扔在地上 |
[20:17] | you’d really notice if one was gone? | 就算少了你也注意不到吧 |
[20:24] | I miss nothing. | 我无所不知 |
[20:30] | Please, now. | 现在 |
[20:33] | A little Tuscan wine, | 一点托斯卡纳葡萄酒 |
[20:34] | just to make you feel at home, no? | 让你们宾至如归 |
[20:38] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:39] | I must say, I’m impressed with your hospitality, | 不得不说 你刚脱离牢狱之灾 |
[20:42] | so soon after your escape from captivity. | 就如此款待我们着实令我钦佩 |
[20:46] | I am, sadly, at home in dungeons. | 很悲哀 牢狱对我而言如家般熟悉 |
[20:49] | As a child, my father sent my brother and me | 孩提时代 我父亲把我和弟弟 |
[20:52] | to be hostages held by the Turkish Sultan. | 送给土耳其苏丹作人质 |
[20:56] | The prisons converted my damnable brother | 牢狱让我那该死的弟弟 |
[21:00] | to the cause of the Turks, but not me. | 改投了土耳其 但我没有 |
[21:04] | I learned to trust nobody. | 我学会不相信任何人 |
[21:05] | To survive any pain, the dogs, the dungeons, | 战胜了痛苦 恶犬和地牢 |
[21:08] | even a lightning strike, | 甚至雷击 |
[21:09] | which has left me with this…web of scars. | 也只给我留下这网状的伤疤 |
[21:17] | Now I spend every waking hour in resistance to my brother | 如今我用尽每时每刻对抗我的弟弟 |
[21:24] | and the fucking Turks. | 还有该死的土耳其人 |
[21:34] | Well, your victories against them have been recognized, | 你战胜他们的伟绩已经广为人知 |
[21:37] | even by the Pope. | 教皇也亲许嘉奖 |
[21:41] | If we’re going to raise a toast, | 若是我们要干杯 |
[21:43] | let’s lift a glass to the one who helped me out of the prison this time, | 那便敬帮我逃脱牢狱之人 |
[21:46] | to the Bringer of Light himself. | 光之使者 |
[21:49] | Who, my lord? | 敬谁 大人 |
[21:51] | Lucifer, the Bringer of Light. | 路西法 光之使者 |
[21:56] | Most beautiful of all the angels. | 最最美丽的天使 |
[22:00] | And how did Lucifer help you? | 路西法怎么帮的你 |
[22:02] | Like me, Lucifer rose against a tyrant. | 像我一样 路西法奋起反抗暴君 |
[22:07] | Like me, he was abandoned and betrayed by the God he loved. | 像我一样 他被自己热爱的神抛弃背叛 |
[22:12] | I made a pact with Lucifer to win my freedom | 我与路西法立约换取自由 |
[22:16] | and ascend to my throne one last time. | 最后一次登上我的宝座 |
[22:21] | And, do you know…? | 而且你知道吗 |
[22:24] | I don’t find it hard to live without a soul. | 我发现 没了灵魂活着并不难 |
[22:34] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[22:40] | And how fortuitous for Da Vinci. | 达·芬奇真是幸运 |
[22:42] | The clever devil leaves just as | 我刚带着问题来找他 |
[22:44] | I arrive with questions for him. | 这聪明的混蛋就走了 |
[22:46] | You don’t find that curious? | 你一点也不感到稀奇吗 |
[22:48] | Trust me, signor, | 相信我 先生 |
[22:49] | that’s the least curious thing about him. | 在他身上这是最不稀奇的事了 |
[22:54] | What is your relationship with him? | 你跟他是什么关系 |
[22:56] | We had our day… | 我们在一起过 |
[22:58] | But that’s all it was, a day. | 不过仅此而已 就一天 |
[23:02] | And, anyway, his eye is set on another. | 而且 他心里另有其人 |
[23:05] | – How do you know? – I’m a woman. | -你怎么知道 -我是女人 |
[23:09] | No, of course we’re friends. | 不 我们当然是朋友 |
[23:11] | He saved my life and, for that, I deeply admire him. | 他救过我 我因此十分钦慕他 |
[23:16] | That hasn’t become illegal, has it? | 这不违法吧 |
[23:18] | It has if it hurts Florence. | 损害佛罗伦萨就会违法 |
[23:20] | All I want is your help in guarding her. | 我只需要你帮我守护她 |
[23:21] | I don’t know where he’s gone. | 我不知道他去哪了 |
[23:24] | You keep his confidences well. | 你真是不负他的信任 |
[23:26] | I’d like to lie to anyone else, Excellency, | 我会为他向任何人说谎 阁下 |
[23:30] | but not you. | 可你除外 |
[23:35] | Although, if you tried to force it out of me, | 要是你硬逼我说 |
[23:39] | I’d be helpless to stop you. | 我也无力阻止 |
[23:43] | Perhaps we should discuss this somewhere else. | 也许我们该换个地方说这个话题 |
[23:46] | Somewhere more quiet? | 更安静的地方吗 |
[23:49] | Until we make it less so. | 直到我们打破宁静 |
[23:58] | The city gates are closed. | 城门已关闭 |
[24:01] | Two minutes to curfew, scoundrel. | 离宵禁还有两分钟 无赖们 |
[24:04] | Either you get your arses home or spend the night here. | 要么滚回家去 要么在这过夜 |
[24:07] | Persons caught roaming the | 宵禁后被抓到 |
[24:08] | streets after curfew get put in my little book. | 在街上游走者将被记录在案 |
[24:11] | Being put in my little book | 上了我的名册 |
[24:12] | means you explain your transgressions to the judge. | 意味着你得向裁判官解释为何犯法 |
[24:15] | Signor Medici, forgive me. | 美第奇阁下 请原谅 |
[24:17] | I hadn’t seen you with a bar wench. | 没看见您跟酒馆的妞在一块儿 |
[24:18] | Your little book? | 你的小册子 |
[24:19] | My ledger, full of pigs, mostly. | 我的记事簿 记的几乎都是些猪 |
[24:22] | You record every curfew violation? | 每个违反宵禁的人都有记录吗 |
[24:24] | Since the day it was declared. | 从实行宵禁那天起 |
[24:25] | If one were to study these, one might see who was out frequently | 如果查阅它 就能知道谁在不该出现时 |
[24:28] | when they shouldn’t have been? | 频繁外出了吗 |
[24:29] | Yes, I suppose, if one were a glutton for punishment. | 我想是的 如果有人不怕麻烦去查 |
[24:32] | Take me to them. | 带我去看 |
[24:33] | One could spend weeks paging through these records. | 看完这些记录要花好几个星期 |
[24:36] | Then we’re in luck. According to my brother, | 那我们走运了 按我哥的话说 |
[24:38] | I’m great at wasting time. | 我最擅长浪费时间 |
[24:48] | Your secret, sir? | 阁下的诀窍是什么 |
[24:51] | Oh, it’s a matter of knowing which elements to blend. | 只要知道混合哪些元素就行 |
[24:53] | Magnesium here, iron filings there, so on. | 这里放镁 那边放铁 |
[24:56] | I think it’s ingenious. | 我认为这很巧妙 |
[24:59] | Does it have a military application? | 它有应用于军事吗 |
[25:02] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[25:03] | Well, then, we must talk further. | 目光一定要长远 |
[25:05] | Since I’ve renounced your Christian gods, | 自我摒弃了你们的天主教神灵 |
[25:07] | I’ve only my wits and ferocity to protect me | 就只好靠自己的智慧和武力 |
[25:10] | from the forces of Sultan Mehmed II. | 抵御穆罕默德二世的侵犯 |
[25:14] | Perhaps the ingenuity you bring to Lorenzo’s court | 或许你带给洛伦佐的巧妙玩意 |
[25:17] | could benefit me as well. | 与我也有益 |
[25:22] | Now… | 现在 |
[25:24] | Since you’ve shown me your little party piece, | 既然你给我看了你的拿手好戏 |
[25:27] | I will respond in kind with | 我也给你看看 |
[25:29] | a little diversion of my own. | 我的小把戏 |
[25:33] | You see, without a soul weighing me down, | 你看 没有了灵魂的拖累 |
[25:36] | I can see in the dark. | 我可以在黑暗中视物 |
[25:38] | I cannot be killed. | 成了不死之身 |
[25:41] | I can enjoy certain entertainments | 那些数年前令我痛苦的经历 |
[25:44] | that may have made me blanch years ago. | 如今也成了消遣娱乐 |
[25:50] | This is the last of the retinue of a Turkish ambassador | 这是土耳其使者的最后一名随员 |
[25:55] | who was foolish enough to approach me. | 想要接近我 真是愚不可及 |
[26:01] | I miss no opportunity in reminding the Turks | 我无时无刻不在提醒土耳其人 |
[26:04] | of the childhood they provided. | 他们赐予我的童年 |
[26:07] | Is it the one we’re looking for? | 这是我们要找的人吗 |
[26:10] | Unshackle him. | 给他松绑 |
[26:24] | Now…prove stronger than your friends. | 现在 证明你比你的朋友们强吧 |
[26:28] | Defeat these dogs and you will go free. | 打败这些狗 你就自由了 |
[26:33] | And please don’t think me so inhuman | 请不要认为我会残忍到 |
[26:35] | that I wouldn’t give you a fighting chance. | 连反击的机会都不给你 |
[26:38] | Here’s a butter knife. | 这把黄油刀 |
[26:58] | Please! Don’t! | 求你 不要 |
[27:04] | This… | 这 |
[27:07] | this is justice. | 就是正义 |
[27:12] | So…shall we send for the main course? | 现在 该上主菜了吧 |
[27:15] | I can’t eat. | 我没胃口 |
[27:18] | My tastes are not universally shared, | 世上与我喜好相同之人寥寥无几 |
[27:20] | it’s true. | 我明白 |
[27:22] | – Let us retire. – Before we do… | -是时候就寝了 -在此之前 |
[27:28] | you have honored us with the traditional wine of our homeland, | 您用我们家乡的传统红酒来款待我们 |
[27:33] | and so do we honor you, | 作为回报 |
[27:35] | with the traditional liquor of Wallachia. | 希望您饮下这瓦拉吉亚的传统烈酒 |
[27:39] | You’ve brought Tuica? | 你带了梅子白兰地 |
[27:42] | Well, our master in Florence would spare no expense | 我们佛罗伦萨的主人愿不惜一切代价 |
[27:46] | to demonstrate his admiration for you, my lord. | 来表达对您的崇敬 殿下 |
[27:56] | To Vlad III. | 敬弗拉德三世 |
[28:06] | When have I ever known you to hesitate about a drink, my friend? | 你什么时候喝酒这么犹豫了 我的朋友 |
[28:13] | To Vlad III. | 敬弗拉德三世 |
[28:18] | To Vlad III. | 敬弗拉德三世 |
[28:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:24] | And some for your maid? Your men? | 能与您的女仆和手下同饮吗 |
[28:26] | – Yes. – Yes? Good. | -可以 -好的 很好 |
[28:29] | There you go. | 给你 |
[28:33] | Some for you. Some for you. | 你来喝一口 你来一口 |
[28:37] | Show the friends to a room. | 带这些朋友们去房间 |
[28:39] | Some for you. | 你喝一点 |
[28:40] | Once my guards have toasted our guests, | 等我的守卫为我们的宾客祝完酒之后 |
[28:42] | the artisan and I will parley further. | 我要与艺术家深入谈谈 |
[28:45] | How about your dogs, | 可以给您的狗喝点吗 |
[28:47] | who entertained us so well, this evening? | 感谢它们今晚为我们助兴 |
[28:51] | There’s some for you, for you, the last little drop. | 给你喝点 最后一口给你 |
[29:01] | Please don’t be unsettled by the vermin. | 请不要因这些害虫而感到不安 |
[29:04] | I welcome them. | 我欢迎它们 |
[29:06] | Often, in prison, they were my only friends. | 通常在狱中 它们是我唯一的朋友 |
[29:10] | Well, I know what it is to be thrown into a cell. | 我清楚被关在牢中的滋味 |
[29:14] | Without the companionship of the bats, | 如果没有蝙蝠的陪伴 |
[29:16] | I would not have survived. | 我不可能幸免于难 |
[29:20] | You see, | 你看 |
[29:23] | we understand each other. | 我们相互理解 |
[29:28] | Come. | 这边请 |
[29:36] | Beautiful, is it not? | 动人心魄 对不对 |
[29:42] | You see, this is why | 这就是我为什么 |
[29:44] | I wanted to return to Castle Poenari so badly. | 如此急切地想要回到波耶纳里城堡 |
[29:49] | From the heights… | 站在高处 |
[29:52] | ..I can almost forget the decades the Turks | 几乎能让我忘却在土耳其 |
[29:56] | have been living underneath the earth. | 数十年的地牢岁月 |
[30:00] | It’s a shame, then, that was the last of them. | 真是遗憾 刚才那是他们唯一的幸存者 |
[30:02] | Oh, there is one more. | 还有一个人活着 |
[30:07] | Their master, Solomon Ogbai. | 他们的首领 所罗门·欧拜 |
[30:13] | The name Ogbai, | 欧拜这个名字 |
[30:15] | in Amharic, it means: don’t take him away. | 阿姆哈拉语中的意思是 不要带走他 |
[30:19] | Yeah? | 是啊 |
[30:24] | Indeed. | 确实如此 |
[30:27] | For stooping to serve them, | 因为他折节侍奉土耳其人 |
[30:29] | I take my time with the Abyssinian. | 我要慢慢折磨阿比西尼亚人 |
[30:34] | I keep him ready for my personal whims. | 我留着他 亲自动手 |
[30:39] | I invent new ways to torture, just for him. | 我发明了新的酷刑 专门他而设 |
[30:43] | There is a window, near where I keep him. | 我将他安置在一扇窗边 |
[30:46] | He cannot see the view. | 他看不到窗外美景 |
[30:48] | So I said I would recreate the scenery for him… | 所以我告诉他我会为他重现这里的风景 |
[30:53] | ..If he would only provide me with | 只要他能为我提供 |
[30:58] | the raw material for a suitable miniature. | 适合微雕的原材料 |
[31:04] | These are the crenulations of the towers outside my window… | 这是我窗外塔楼的缩影 |
[31:11] | ..carved in the Abyssinian’s own flesh. | 由阿比西尼亚人自己的血肉刻成 |
[31:18] | There is one frontier he shall never stop exploring– | 他在痛苦中的挣扎探索 |
[31:24] | agony. | 永无止境 |
[31:27] | May I share a confession with you? | 我能向你坦白一件事吗 |
[31:33] | Yeah, yes… | 可以 当然 |
[31:35] | ..if it pleases, my lord. | 如您愿意 阁下 |
[31:39] | I know… | 我知道 |
[31:41] | ..that I’m mad. | 我很疯了 |
[31:43] | Indeed? | 是吗 |
[31:47] | But will you tell me how I could be otherwise? | 但你认为我还有其它选择吗 |
[31:51] | A father rips a child from his home, | 一个父亲 将孩子赶出家园 |
[31:54] | from everything he knows | 远离熟悉的一切 |
[31:55] | and tosses him into the claws of his worst enemy. | 交到最恐怖的敌人手里 |
[32:01] | Well, we are… | 我们 |
[32:03] | we are too often what our fathers make us. | 我们身上总留有父亲的烙印 |
[32:07] | Whether we like it or not, better or for worse. | 不论自己喜欢与否 不论结果好坏 |
[32:09] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[32:12] | In my case, definitely for worse. | 于我而言 绝对是最坏的结果 |
[32:16] | You see, my father, he taught me | 我父亲教会我 |
[32:19] | that cruelty is the only true currency of the universe, | 残酷是这世间唯一真正通货 |
[32:23] | and now I am the richest man in all of Christendom. | 而今整个基督教世界中 我最富有 |
[33:26] | – My God, it is true. – Yes? | -天啊 这竟是真的 -什么 |
[33:29] | Servants told me you were carrying books upon books into your quarters. | 仆人告诉我你在往自己房间搬书 |
[33:33] | I wondered if they’d been raiding the wine cellar. | 我还以为他们去偷酒喝了 |
[33:35] | – I’m easy to tease. – Only sometimes. | -你总是爱取笑我 -偶尔而已 |
[33:38] | Well, at least you have a hobby you love. | 至少你有自己喜欢的嗜好 |
[33:40] | And what is your new hobby? | 那你的新嗜好是什么 |
[33:42] | The Florentine obsession with record keeping | 佛罗伦萨事无巨细的记录癖 |
[33:44] | is paying off. | 总算有了回报 |
[33:45] | These are the records to every guard at every station in the city. | 这些是城中所有岗位上每一个卫兵所做的记录 |
[33:48] | Anyone who breaks curfew, | 每一个违反宵禁的人 |
[33:49] | even for slightest reason, | 不论原因多么微不足道 |
[33:50] | will be put down here. | 都会被记录在案 |
[33:51] | Including, I suppose, the true spy, | 包括那个真正的间谍 |
[33:54] | whom you believe framed Becchi. | 就是你认为陷害贝奇的人 |
[33:55] | You smirk, but there are mysteries to be solved here. | 先别得意 这里还有些谜团亟待解决 |
[33:58] | For example, | 比如说 |
[33:58] | why do these symbols from the zodiac keep coming up? | 为什么老是会出现这些十二宫符号 |
[34:01] | This. That’s the sign for Capricorn, I think. | 这个 这个应该是摩羯座的符号 |
[34:04] | And this, that’s Aquarius, yes? | 这个代表水瓶座 对吗 |
[34:06] | With certain sensitive subjects of Florence, | 当处理佛罗伦萨的一些敏感人物时 |
[34:08] | their names are indicated with symbols, | 他们的名字会用符号代替 |
[34:10] | rather than list them clearly as violators of the curfew. | 而非作为违反宵禁者直接记下他们的名字 |
[34:13] | This date I recall. | 我记得这天 |
[34:16] | After a long night of carousing, I was questioned on my way home, | 一夜狂欢后 我在回家路上被拦下问讯 |
[34:19] | so is this the symbol for me? | 这就是我的符号吗 |
[34:21] | Athletic champion that you are, | 您体格如此强健 |
[34:23] | Sagittarius is a natural code name for you. | “人马座”这个代号再适合不过了 |
[34:26] | Tell us the identity behind each of these symbols, then. | 那就告诉我每个符号都代表着谁 |
[34:28] | I’m not privy to that knowledge. | 我对此并不了解 |
[34:30] | – That’s in Captain Dragonetti’s office. – Obtain it for me. | -名单在德拉戈内蒂的办公室 -给我取来 |
[34:37] | Becchi would be proud of you. | 贝奇会以你为傲的 |
[34:49] | The man we’re here to save must be dead by now. | 我们要来营救的人现在肯定死了 |
[34:53] | No. No, not yet. | 不 还没呢 |
[34:57] | But…but we must move to save him now. | 但是我们要行动起来了 |
[35:03] | You two can go on. | 你们俩去吧 |
[35:05] | – I feel like I could sleep for the next week. – As could I. | -我觉得我能睡一个礼拜 -我也是 |
[35:09] | That’s because we’ve all been poisoned. | 那是因为我们都被下毒了 |
[35:13] | What? | 什么 |
[35:18] | Drink some antidote. | 喝点解药吧 |
[35:20] | That bastard. | 那个混蛋 |
[35:22] | He slipped something in our drinks. | 他在我们的酒里下药了 |
[35:25] | No. | 不 |
[35:28] | I did. | 是我下的 |
[35:34] | There’s nothing you won’t do to us in your bloody quest. | 你为了达成目的什么都对我们做得出来啊 |
[35:40] | I… I adulterated the Tuica before we arrived. | 我们到之前 我就往酒里掺了药 |
[35:49] | That we’d all have to drink it, | 我们都得喝 |
[35:52] | in order to convince him it was safe. | 才能让他相信酒没问题 |
[36:01] | And now… | 现在… |
[36:04] | Everyone, including the dogs, should be passing out. | 所有人 包括狗 应该都昏过去了 |
[36:14] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:24] | How do you know where we’re going? | 你怎么知道我们要往哪走 |
[36:26] | It’s a simple architectural assessment. | 研究下建筑内部构造就行了 |
[36:30] | The Abyssinian pointed it out to me himself, in a way. | 阿比西尼亚人以他的方式提点了我 |
[36:36] | Do we wanna know what you mean? | 我们想知道你所指何物吗 |
[36:38] | No, actually, you don’t. | 不 你们不想知道 |
[36:44] | It’s here. | 就在这了 |
[36:46] | Are you sure about this, Maestro? | 你确定吗 大师 |
[36:50] | No. | 不 |
[37:41] | What does that say? | 上面写着什么 |
[37:46] | Don’t take me away. | 别带走我 |
[37:51] | Now, this, this is justice. | 这就是正义 |
[37:56] | To Vlad III. | 敬弗拉德三世 |
[38:01] | Farewell greetings from a half-breed mongrel. | 来自混血杂种的告别 |
[38:14] | Nico… | 尼克 |
[38:16] | Go get the horses. I’ll meet you outside. | 去牵马 待会在外面碰头 |
[38:39] | Ah. That one. | 那个 |
[39:27] | Careful. Careful. Careful. | 小心 小心点 |
[39:40] | It’s that one, then that one. | 先拿这根 然后那根 |
[39:50] | Not too fast, he’ll be cut even deeper. | 慢点 不然他的伤口更深 |
[39:55] | It’s all over. It’s OK. It’s over. | 都结束了 没事了 结束了 |
[39:58] | It’s not. It’s not. | 不 还没有 |
[40:03] | It’s not him. | 那不是他 |
[40:14] | It’s not Vlad. | 不是弗拉德 |
[40:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[40:23] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[40:44] | You’re an arrogant little fool, aren’t you? | 你真是个愚昧自大的白痴啊 |
[40:46] | I’ve endured every drug and poison known to man. | 人间百毒我都经受过 |
[40:49] | I fought off the Ottoman Empire. | 我击退过奥斯曼帝国 |
[40:51] | Do you really think that I would die at the hands | 你真觉得我会死在一个 |
[40:54] | of a fucking Florentine? | 该死的佛罗伦萨人手里吗 |
[41:05] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[41:08] | Or a mongrel? | 杂种也休想得逞 |
[41:15] | How’s that for a military application? | 这种军事用途怎么样 |
[41:22] | Zo, wake up! | 泽洛 醒醒 |
[41:23] | Wake up! Zo! | 醒醒啊 泽洛 |
[41:37] | Life… | 人生 |
[41:39] | Life is a trap, don’t you think? | 人生就是个陷阱 不觉得吗 |
[41:41] | Well, now, I’m going to set you free. | 现在 让我帮你解脱吧 |
[41:51] | Curious. | 有意思 |
[42:00] | You cannot kill a man without a soul. | 没有灵魂的人 是杀不死的 |
[42:13] | You must go. | 你得走了 |
[42:16] | Do not shirk from the task. | 不要逃避任务 |
[42:27] | Stay out of Florence for the next few days. | 接下来几天别回佛罗伦萨 |
[42:30] | Oh, and don’t speak with Lorenzo, or anyone in the city. | 别和洛伦佐说话 城里的人也是 |
[42:36] | I suppose I could go to Siena. | 我想我可以去锡耶纳 |
[42:40] | And create a story to explain my extended absence, but why? | 为推迟归期编个理由 但是为什么 |
[42:46] | You’ve seen what happens, | 你已经看到了 |
[42:47] | when people question the plans of the Vatican, haven’t you? | 质疑梵蒂冈的安排是什么下场 对吧 |
[42:52] | I have. | 是的 |
[42:55] | Speak to nobody along the road. | 沿路别和任何人说话 |
[42:58] | And make sure no-one speaks with you. | 也别让任何人与你交谈 |
[43:02] | That shouldn’t be a problem. | 这没问题 |
[43:04] | I have a strategy. | 我自有办法 |
[43:12] | – Have some men follow her. – Of course. | -派人跟着她 -遵命 |
[43:15] | Then discreetly have her killed. | 然后小心点杀掉她 |
[43:20] | Her value to us has been exhausted. | 她对我们已毫无用处了 |
[43:22] | She’s… | 她 |
[43:25] | compromised by her affections for Da Vinci. | 她对达·芬奇的爱意已让她心有杂念 |
[43:29] | Did His Holiness order this? | 是教皇陛下命令的吗 |
[43:35] | Do it outside the walls of Florence. | 在佛罗伦萨城外做掉她 |
[43:38] | Leave no ties to Rome. | 别让人看出和罗马有关系 |
[43:40] | Make it look like bandits did it. | 要做成是强盗干的 |
[43:45] | Oh, and er…have them drive stakes through her eyes. | 对了 用木桩戳瞎她的双眼 |
[43:52] | She’s seen too much. | 她看到的太多 |
[44:05] | The guards, the dogs, they’re gonna rouse soon, we didn’t have long. | 警卫和狗就要醒了 我们时间不多 |
[44:11] | Where did you get that wound? | 你这个伤口是怎么搞的 |
[44:13] | There are more urgent things to explain. | 还有更要紧的事要解释 |
[44:15] | – Did you know this would happen? – I knew it might. | -你知道会有人来救你吗 -有点预感 |
[44:18] | I had to take that chance, for the Book of Leaves. | 为了《叶之书》 我得赌一把 |
[44:21] | Sword. | 剑 |
[44:24] | Maestro, shall we see to his injuries? | 大师 要不要看看他的伤口 |
[44:28] | They’re beyond seeing to and I cannot meet my end here. | 没时间看 我不能在这里死掉 |
[44:31] | In other words, fuck this place. | 换句话说 快离开这鬼地方 |
[44:34] | I want to spit on Vlad’s body. | 我要唾弃弗拉德的尸体 |
[44:37] | Yeah. Well, you could if we knew where it was. | 你要知道尸体在哪就请便吧 |
[44:40] | Where the fuck is he? | 他死去哪里了 |
[44:41] | Just come on! Let’s go! | 快点 咱们走吧 |
[44:43] | Maybe some creature dragged him off. | 可能是动物把他拖走了吧 |
[44:45] | Let’s not find out. Come on. | 别管了 走吧 |
[44:59] | You really must try this, Camilla. | 你一定要尝尝这个 卡米拉 |
[45:02] | Surely you have a sweeter tooth than your brother. | 你一定比令兄更喜欢甜食 |
[45:04] | You certainly have a sweeter smile. | 笑容也更甜美 |
[45:07] | Some honey. | 加蜂蜜 |
[45:09] | The pride of the Duchy of Urbino. | 乌比诺公国的骄傲 |
[45:13] | Oh, I’ve made arrangements with their Duke. | 我和他们的公爵达成了协议 |
[45:17] | With brawn like his, I pity those who wish harm upon Florence. | 有了他的力量 我同情仇恨佛罗伦萨的人 |
[45:20] | You’ll have your hands full with that one. | 你可有的忙了 |
[45:23] | Federico da Montefeltro’s a…colorful character indeed. | 费德里科·达·蒙泰菲尔特罗…个性十足 |
[45:28] | Did you invite us here | 你邀请我们来此 |
[45:29] | – to show off your new alliance? – Bernardo! | -就是为了炫耀新盟友 -贝尔纳多 |
[45:31] | I don’t recall inviting you at all, Signor Baroncelli. | 我不记得邀请过您 巴龙切利阁下 |
[45:37] | Perhaps you fail to understand why I went to Urbino. | 或许你没能理解我此行乌比诺的目的 |
[45:41] | You think Rome will look after the Pazzis | 你们以为罗马会照顾帕奇家 |
[45:43] | but, when all is said and done, | 可等一切尘埃落定 |
[45:45] | Rome only looks after Rome. | 罗马只维护它自己 |
[45:49] | And you – both of you – are loyal sons of Florence. | 而你们两位 都是佛罗伦萨忠诚的儿子 |
[45:59] | Don’t you think the time has come for union in our republic… | 难道不觉得我们的共和国此时应该重归团结 |
[46:04] | not further divisions? | 而不是进一步分裂 |
[46:09] | My brother Giuliano has a stubborn mind, | 我弟弟朱利亚诺性子顽固 |
[46:13] | but a good heart. | 但心地良善 |
[46:16] | At one point, we hoped to see him in a Cardinal’s hat, | 我们曾经期望他能荣任主教 |
[46:18] | but our current relations with the church have precluded that. | 如今与教廷失和 只好放弃这个念头 |
[46:24] | And yet, a young man like Giuliano, needs a future. | 然而朱利亚诺这样的年轻人需要未来 |
[46:32] | He would make a fine husband for Camilla… | 他可以成为卡米拉的好夫婿 |
[46:35] | would he not? | 不是吗 |
[46:39] | Honey, anyone? | 要添蜂蜜吗 |
[46:44] | Farewell. | 再会 |
[46:46] | Arrivederci. | 再会 |
[46:51] | Whether or not the Pazzis agree to this union, I have to ask, | 无论帕奇家是否同意联姻 我都要问 |
[46:54] | did you consult your brother about this? | 您跟令弟商量过吗 |
[46:58] | Giuliano’s interests are the interests of Florence. | 佛罗伦萨的利益就是朱利亚诺的利益 |
[47:03] | I’ll have breakable objects | 跟他谈这事之前 |
[47:04] | removed from the room before I broach the topic. | 我会让人把易碎物品搬走 |
[47:06] | She is the child of our enemy, signor. | 阁下 她是仇敌之女 |
[47:09] | Some might argue he is being thrown to the wolves. | 有人会说您这是把他扔进狼窝 |
[47:13] | You underestimate my brother, Piero. | 你低估了我弟弟 皮耶罗 |
[47:16] | We are not feeding these wolves. | 我们不是在喂狼 |
[47:19] | We are taming them. | 是在训狼 |
[47:30] | Did you know he was going to propose this? | 您知道他会提婚吗 |
[47:33] | I had an inkling… | 略知一二 |
[47:35] | seeing as it was my idea. | 本就是我的主意 |
[47:46] | – You’ve had your elixir? – Relax. | -你喝过药吧 -别那么紧张 |
[47:49] | They say children conceived in frustration are born bitter. | 都说挫败中怀上的孩子生来尖刻愁苦 |
[47:54] | You’ll understand I’m | 你应当理解 |
[47:54] | agitated by this league of devils around us. | 身边魑魅横行让我紧张 |
[47:58] | After our ploy with the Pazzis, | 对阵帕奇家之后 |
[48:00] | you’re not ready for another master stroke. | 你还没准备好再次出击 |
[48:05] | Our doctor said this position | 医生说这个体位 |
[48:08] | is more likely to conceive us a male heir. | 更容易怀上男嗣 |
[48:11] | Men would prefer a position where a woman’s face | 男人当然喜欢这种把女人脸都压住的体位 |
[48:14] | is rammed down so far she can’t even speak. | 好让她说不出话 |
[48:17] | I’m sorry, what was that, dear? | 抱歉 亲爱的你说什么 |
[48:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[49:36] | It was the cage. | 是那个笼子 |
[49:39] | It was the cage. It was the cage. | 是那个笼子 是那个笼子 |
[49:42] | The words written on the side: don’t take him away. | 上面写着 不要带走他 |
[49:46] | It wasn’t a taunt, it was a warning. | 那不是嘲弄 是警示 |
[49:51] | Vlad built the device to eviscerate you if you were freed… | 弗拉德造的笼子 如果有人放你出来 |
[49:56] | to rip an unstanchable wound. | 就会造成隐秘的伤口将你开膛破肚 |
[49:59] | I should’ve realized. | 我早该发现的 |
[50:01] | – I’m sorry. – Never mind. | -对不起 -不要在意 |
[50:04] | I must tell you of the key you seek. | 我要给你讲 你找的钥匙 |
[50:12] | The other key that opens the Vault of Heaven? | 开启天穹的另一把钥匙 |
[50:14] | Yes, tell me. | 说吧 |
[50:16] | It’s waiting in Rome, there for your taking. | 它就在罗马 等你去取 |
[50:21] | And, when you have both keys… | 等你拿到两把钥匙… |
[50:26] | ..Your mother, Caterina | 你母亲 卡特琳娜 |
[50:31] | she is alive. | 还活着 |
[50:35] | She carries the Book of Leaves for us, | 她为我们保存着《叶之书》 |
[50:38] | beneath the post of the sun in a town made of stone… | 石城之中 日轮之下 |
[50:44] | in a land on my map. | 在我地图上的那片土地 |
[50:48] | Why…I need you to decode the map. | 为什么…我需要你来破译地图 |
[50:54] | Then you may take what you need. | 那就拿去吧 |
[50:56] | Here. | 这儿 |
[51:00] | Here is the secret to deciphering the map. | 这就是解读地图的秘密 |
[51:08] | I will not survive to come with you. | 我不能活着跟你走了 |
[51:12] | You must cut my flesh loose and take it with you… | 等我一死 你就割下它 |
[51:18] | once I die. | 带走 |
[51:23] | The Turk said that I would save you. | 土耳其人说我能救你 |
[51:26] | And so you will… | 你会的 |
[51:29] | someday… | 会有一天 |
[51:32] | but not today. | 但不是今天 |
[51:38] | But there are so many things you must learn first. | 但是首先 你要知道许多事情 |
[51:43] | Yes? Yes? | 什么事 |
[51:44] | You must learn that anything is possible… | 你要知道 一切皆可能 |
[51:50] | including defeat. | 包括失败 |
[51:55] | – You must…learn… – What? What? | -你必须知道 -什么 什么 |
[52:05] | What? | 什么 |
[52:08] | – What? What? – Maestro… | -什么 -大师 |
[52:10] | – I must – must learn what? – Maestro, he’s gone. | -我必须知道什么 -大师 他已经去了 |
[52:12] | – Maestro. – I must learn what? | -大师 -我必须知道什么 |
[52:15] | I must learn… | 我必须知道 |
[52:17] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[52:20] | Fuck! Fuck. | 操 操 |
[52:34] | I’ve been here before. | 我来过这里 |
[52:36] | – No, this isn’t the path we came in on. – No. No. | -不可能 这不是我们来时的路 -不不 |
[52:41] | This is where the Abyssinian and I first met. | 这是我和阿比西尼亚人第一次见面的地方 |
[52:47] | He warned me… | 他警告过我 |
[52:56] | I thought I could solve things… | 我以为我总能手到病除 |
[53:00] | like I always do. | 就像往常一样 |
[53:14] | Hell happens… | 当世间的邪恶 |
[53:17] | when the evil of the world exceeds our belief | 挫败了我们终将战胜它的信念 |
[53:21] | that we can conquer it. | 地狱之门就开 |