英文名称:DAU. Natasha
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 2020年柏林影展 银熊杰出艺术成就奖得主 | |
[00:22] | ♪ Whose are these meadows? Whose is this rye? ♪ | ♪ 这片草地是谁的 这片黑麦是谁的 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ Whose is this maid with loosened braid I spy? ♪ | ♪ 我看到的这个辫子松散的少女是谁的 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ She loosened her braid, but walked all alone ♪ | ♪ 她散开辫子 独自走着 ♪ |
[01:01] | Fucking hell, the bucket is gone too. | 妈的 桶也不见了 |
[01:57] | One rouble by | 1卢布乘以 |
[02:01] | 53 roubles. | 53卢布 |
[02:06] | 53 53. | |
[02:09] | 1 by 53 | 1乘以53 |
[02:12] | equals 53. | 等于53 |
[02:16] | 3 roubles | 3卢布 |
[02:20] | by 10. | 乘以10 |
[02:33] | Hello, canteen. | 你好 这里是食堂 |
[02:37] | It’s a way of discharging a weapon, | 这是一种不用实际发射 |
[02:40] | without the means of discharging it. | 就能发射武器的手段 |
[02:46] | So you can drop on your enemy’s head | 你可以在敌人头顶投掷相当于 |
[02:50] | a million-tonne TNT equivalent. | 一百万吨TNT的炸药 |
[02:53] | Without any missiles. | 不用发射导弹 |
[02:55] | So you’re not talking about nuclear weapons? | 你说的不是核武器 |
[02:58] | No, electromagnetic weapons. | 不是 是电磁武器 |
[03:01] | Because missiles | 因为导弹 |
[03:02] | can be located and destroyed. | 可以被定位和摧毁 |
[03:06] | Why should he align to us? | 他为什么要和我们结盟 |
[03:08] | It’s good he’s free, | 还好他有空 |
[03:10] | elegant, easy-going and fearless. | 他优雅 随和 无所畏惧 |
[03:27] | Buy a toffee for fifty kopecks. | 花五十戈比买一块太妃糖 |
[03:32] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[03:33] | And I’ll owe you five kopecks. | 这样我找你五戈比 |
[03:37] | Olya, give him a small toffee. | 奥莉亚 给他一小块太妃糖 |
[03:45] | Olya, put a bit of butter on here. | 奥莉亚 往这上面抹点黄油 |
[03:50] | Butter? | 黄油 |
[03:51] | Yes, on here. | 对 抹这上面 |
[04:02] | Blinov, here you go. | 布利诺夫 给你 |
[04:05] | We’ve agreed to give him three days | 我们同意给他三天时间 |
[04:09] | to realise his mistake. | 来反省自己的错误 |
[04:12] | Where are the glass holders? | 杯托在哪 |
[04:14] | Five. | 五个 |
[04:15] | Only three here. | 这里只有三个 |
[04:17] | What’s the panic? | 慌什么 |
[04:19] | You’re in big trouble. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[04:21] | Natasha, will it take much longer? | 娜塔莎 还要很久吗 |
[04:23] | No, we’ll have it with you soon. | 不用 我们马上就给你 |
[04:26] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[04:28] | Here you go, enjoy your meal. | 给你 请慢用 |
[04:33] | Who taught you to walk backwards? | 谁教你倒着走的 |
[04:35] | They must be serving cheese only with tea. | 他们一定是只提供奶酪和茶 |
[04:42] | Is there definitely no butter? | 真的没有黄油吗 |
[04:43] | They’ve gone out to the shop for some. | 他们去商店买黄油了 |
[04:48] | Olya, some butter for them. | 奥莉亚 给他们弄点黄油 |
[04:51] | Here’s some courgette. | 来吃西葫芦 |
[04:53] | Careful, you’re slipping down. | 小心 你要滑下来了 |
[04:56] | Don’t mess around. | 别闹 |
[05:02] | This carp is good. | 鲤鱼很好吃 |
[05:05] | Fancy some? | 想来点吗 |
[05:09] | Boys and girls, would you like some tasty salad? | 孩子们 想来点美味的沙拉吗 |
[05:13] | No, thanks, Natasha. | 不用了 谢谢 娜塔莎 |
[05:15] | But I would like to try the tempting fried cheese. | 但我想尝尝诱人的炸奶酪 |
[05:19] | Olya, clear this away. | 奥莉亚 把这个收走 |
[05:20] | Natasha, please hold this. | 娜塔莎 拿着这个 |
[05:22] | I need to sort this out. | 我的把这个收拾了 |
[05:25] | Let me take this. | 让我来吧 |
[05:26] | Sorry, our portions are quite big. | 抱歉 我们的分量很大 |
[05:34] | May I? | 可以收走吗 |
[05:41] | Olya, take his plate straight away. | 奥莉亚 把他的盘子拿过来 |
[05:49] | Bravo. | 太棒了 |
[05:54] | Has everyone got a glass? | 每个人都有杯子了吗 |
[05:56] | Denis, darling. | 丹尼斯 亲爱的 |
[05:57] | Are you holding Mummy’s bag? | 你拿着妈妈的包吗 |
[06:01] | Will you come visit Natasha again? | 你还会来看娜塔莎吗 |
[06:03] | Will you visit me again? | 你还会来看我吗 |
[06:06] | What a good little boy Denis is. | 丹尼斯真是个乖孩子 |
[06:09] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[06:11] | What is it, darling? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[06:13] | Want an orange. | 想要一个橙子 |
[06:15] | You want an orange? | 你想要一个橙子 |
[06:17] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[06:19] | Did you say “please”? | 你说”请”了吗 |
[06:22] | Say, “Natasha, please give me an orange.” | 说 “娜塔莎 请给我一个橙子” |
[06:26] | Of course she will, sunshine. | 她当然会给你 亲爱的 |
[06:27] | There we go now. | 来吧 |
[06:30] | Here is your orange. | 这个橙子给你 |
[06:32] | Denis, sunshine, here you go. | 丹尼斯 亲爱的 拿着 |
[06:36] | We’ll peel it before bed. | 我们睡觉前剥了它 |
[06:37] | Wash it and peel it. | 洗干净后剥皮 |
[06:39] | I’ll peel it. | 我来剥 |
[06:41] | Yes, only you. | 你一个人剥 |
[06:43] | Natasha, have you got our bill? | 娜塔莎 可以结账了吗 |
[06:45] | Yes. | 可以 |
[06:47] | Olya, dear. | 奥莉亚 亲爱的 |
[06:50] | Did you write it on the back? | 你是写在背面了吗 |
[06:54] | Say, “Goodbye”. | 说 “再见” |
[06:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:07] | Goodbye, thanks. | 再见 谢谢 |
[07:09] | Bye, come and see us again. | 再见 下次再来 |
[07:42] | Wash the cloths and do the floor. | 去洗抹布 拖地板 |
[07:45] | Tomorrow morning. | 明早再做 |
[07:49] | The floors need to be washed. | 地板必须拖 |
[08:08] | No, you do it. | 不 你来吧 |
[08:10] | Do it. | 你来 |
[08:12] | You do it. | 你来 |
[08:15] | I told you to slice it. | 我早就让你切了 |
[08:26] | Want some? | 想来点吗 |
[08:30] | Not that it fucking matters. | 问我干什么 |
[08:33] | You’ll have it anyway. | 反正你都要喝 |
[08:43] | Put the cheese back in the fridge. | 把奶酪放回冰箱 |
[09:07] | Can’t drink that. | 喝不下去 |
[09:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:12] | You didn’t drink much last night. | 你昨晚没喝多少 |
[09:15] | And? | 那又怎样 |
[09:17] | I just don’t feel like it. | 我就是不想喝 |
[09:23] | I’ve had a headache all day as it is. | 我已经头疼一整天了 |
[09:29] | Why? Did you mix your drinks yesterday? | 怎么了 你昨天混着喝酒了 |
[09:33] | A little bit. | 一点点 |
[09:38] | You mixed things up a bit yesterday too. | 你昨天也混着喝酒了 |
[09:41] | No, I didn’t at all. | 我才没有 |
[09:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:45] | I only drank wine yesterday. | 昨天我只喝了葡萄酒 |
[09:52] | I would like to know, Olya, | 奥莉亚 我想知道 |
[09:54] | have you ever been in love? | 你谈过恋爱吗 |
[09:57] | – Yes. – No. | -谈过 -没谈过 |
[09:59] | Why are you so sure? | 你为什么如此肯定 |
[10:02] | What do you even know about me | 你很了解我吗 |
[10:04] | to talk like that? | 就说这种话 |
[10:08] | If you’d loved, you’d still have those feelings. | 如果你爱过 就仍然会有那些感觉 |
[10:11] | Love can never pass. | 爱情永远不会消逝 |
[10:13] | It happens once and for all. | 一旦爱上就刻骨铭心 |
[10:18] | Who do you love? | 你爱谁 |
[10:20] | I love Pasha. | 我爱帕夏 |
[10:23] | The only man I’ve ever loved. | 我唯一爱过的男人 |
[10:28] | It happened late, but nevertheless. | 虽然迟到 但还是爱上了 |
[10:30] | Why too late? | 为什么迟到 |
[10:33] | Because of my age. | 因为我的年龄 |
[10:34] | What’s up with your age? | 你的年龄怎么了 |
[10:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:41] | You’re clinging on to him because you love each other. | 你赖着他不放是因为你们彼此相爱 |
[10:44] | Actually, I’m not clinging on to him. | 实际上 我没有赖着他不放 |
[10:49] | Is he clinging on to you then? | 那是他赖着你不放 |
[10:51] | We’ve parted, but I still love him. | 我们分手了 但我仍然爱他 |
[10:56] | I don’t have any right to keep him to myself. | 我没有任何权利独占他 |
[11:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:04] | He has a wife and two boys. | 他有妻子 还有两个儿子 |
[11:13] | So you’re taking a man from his family. | 你要拆散家庭抢男人 |
[11:16] | Actually, I’m stepping aside. | 实际上 我退出了 |
[11:18] | But you still love him. | 但你还爱他 |
[11:20] | How unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[11:22] | Why unfortunate? | 怎么不幸 |
[11:28] | You’re the unfortunate one. | 你才是不幸的那个 |
[11:31] | Why so? | 为什么 |
[11:33] | You are neither loved nor do you love. | 没人爱你 你也不爱别人 |
[11:35] | My whole life’s ahead of me. | 我的大好人生才刚开始 |
[11:38] | I’m young and beautiful. | 我年轻貌美 |
[11:43] | You’re doing everything to make me angry. | 你是故意惹我生气 |
[11:51] | Am I making you angry now? | 我惹你生气了吗 |
[11:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:57] | How? | 为什么 |
[11:58] | Well, we’re sitting here together, chatting, | 我们现在坐在这里聊天 |
[12:04] | meanwhile you could’ve mopped the floor. | 但你本该拖地板的 |
[12:08] | Why are you nagging me about that floor? | 你为什么要念叨我拖地板 |
[12:13] | I’ll do it in the morning. | 明早我再做 |
[12:21] | You’re not going anywhere now. | 你哪也别想去 |
[12:24] | You won’t let me out? | 你不让我出去 |
[12:25] | No. | 对 |
[12:28] | I’m telling you, you’re not going anywhere. | 我告诉你 你哪也别想去 |
[12:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:34] | Because. | 因为我说了 |
[12:35] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[12:36] | Just how it is. | 没有为什么 |
[12:39] | We’re going to tidy up the canteen. | 我们要把食堂收拾干净 |
[12:42] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[12:47] | And now’s the time for that? | 非要现在收拾吗 |
[12:49] | It is. | 是的 |
[12:50] | I’ll go get changed. | 我要换衣服 |
[12:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:53] | I stink of kitchen, it’s disgusting. | 我身上都是厨房味儿 恶心死了 |
[12:57] | I’m telling you, you’re not going anywhere. | 我告诉你 你哪也别想去 |
[13:00] | – I am. – No, you’re not | -我就要走 -你不许走 |
[13:02] | – I am. – No, you’re not | -我就要走 -你不许走 |
[13:04] | – I am. – No, you’re not | -我就要走 -你不许走 |
[13:05] | I am. | 我就要走 |
[13:07] | Go on then. | 那就走吧 |
[13:09] | Go on. Go ahead. | 走啊 走啊 |
[13:13] | I’m going. | 我这就走 |
[13:24] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[13:26] | After tidying up. | 等收拾完的 |
[13:33] | You are going to tidy up, | 你要来收拾 |
[13:36] | and then you can go. | 然后就能走了 |
[13:38] | Got that? | 明白了吗 |
[13:48] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[13:56] | Olya. | 奥莉亚 |
[13:58] | Tidy up, then you can go. | 收拾干净 然后你就能走了 |
[14:02] | Still not enough? | 还不够吗 |
[14:04] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[14:12] | Let go, child. | 放手 孩子 |
[14:14] | Let go. | 放手 |
[14:15] | What? | 什么 |
[14:16] | I’m telling you to let go. | 我叫你放手 |
[14:18] | I’m asking you nicely. | 我说得很客气 |
[14:22] | Please let go. | 请放手 |
[14:24] | You let go of me. | 你先放开我 |
[14:28] | Stupid old cow. | 愚蠢的老母牛 |
[14:32] | You’ve hurt my finger. | 你弄疼我的手指了 |
[14:36] | Did I hurt it? Does it hurt a lot? | 我弄疼你了 很疼吗 |
[14:39] | Yes, it really does. | 对 疼死了 |
[14:41] | You don’t say. | 真没想到 |
[14:45] | Hands off. | 放手 |
[14:46] | Get your hands off me. | 你先放开我 |
[14:52] | I said to get your hands off me, you old slut. | 我说了放开我 你个老婊子 |
[15:01] | You little whore. | 你个小婊子 |
[15:03] | Pulling my hair, are you? | 扯我的头发 是吧 |
[15:08] | Pull my hair once more | 再扯我的头发 |
[15:09] | and I’ll strangle you, get it? | 我就掐死你 明白吗 |
[15:11] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[15:12] | There we go. | 好了 |
[15:15] | Get out. | 滚吧 |
[15:16] | Stupid old cow. | 愚蠢的老母牛 |
[15:17] | I said get out. | 滚出去 |
[15:18] | Stupid old cow. | 愚蠢的老母牛 |
[15:19] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[15:22] | Clumsy fucking midget. | 笨手笨脚的侏儒 |
[15:36] | What did I do to make you so angry? | 我做了什么让你这么生气 |
[15:38] | You haven’t done a fucking thing, that’s the problem. | 你什么都没做 这就是问题所在 |
[15:43] | Do you feel better for that? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[15:46] | – For what? – After ruining your own life, | -凭什么 -你毁了自己的生活 |
[15:49] | you want to fuck mine up too. | 还想毁了我的生活 |
[15:52] | Right? | 是吧 |
[15:55] | You’re fucking it up on your own. | 你自己就能毁了你的生活 |
[15:57] | You’re a bitch, a real bitch. | 你这个婊子 货真价实的婊子 |
[15:59] | You’re scum. | 你这个人渣 |
[16:01] | Come off it. | 得了吧 |
[16:03] | You’re trying to make me the same. | 你想把我也变成这样 |
[16:06] | You were born like that. | 你生来就是这样 |
[16:07] | No, that’s not true. | 不对 不是的 |
[16:11] | You were born like that. | 你生来就是这样 |
[16:12] | Being here with you has changed me. | 和你在一起改变了我 |
[16:15] | I used to be happy. | 我曾经很快乐 |
[16:18] | Because of you, I’m constantly wound up. | 就因为你 我一直紧张兮兮的 |
[16:20] | Wound up how? | 紧张什么 |
[16:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:23] | You? Wound up? | 你紧张 |
[16:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:25] | Wound up how? | 紧张什么 |
[16:26] | Wound up. | 紧张 |
[16:28] | You’re wound up? | 你紧张 |
[16:29] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:30] | You sleep as long as you like. | 你想睡多久就睡多久 |
[16:32] | Eat what you like. | 想吃什么就吃什么 |
[16:34] | You do what you like. | 你想干什么就干什么 |
[16:36] | How are you wound up? | 你紧张什么 |
[16:39] | You keep harassing me. | 你总是骚扰我 |
[16:40] | I do? How? | 我哪有 |
[16:43] | Always saying I’m doing things wrong. | 总是说我做错了事 |
[16:46] | But you are. | 这是事实 |
[16:47] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[16:48] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[16:49] | No, I’m going to stay and annoy you. | 不要 我要留下来烦你 |
[16:52] | You? Annoy me? | 你烦我 |
[16:53] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[16:57] | You won’t manage. | 你做不到的 |
[16:57] | I will annoy you more. | 我要接着烦你 |
[16:59] | How exactly? | 怎么烦我 |
[17:02] | I’ll just stay here. | 我就待在这里 |
[17:03] | That annoys you, doesn’t it? | 这让你很烦 是不是 |
[17:09] | Fine, stay. | 行 你留下 |
[17:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:12] | Tell me how you became a prostitute at sixteen. | 告诉我你是如何在十六岁时成为妓女的 |
[17:16] | Me? | 我 |
[17:18] | At sixteen, I was still a virgin. | 十六岁时我还是处女 |
[17:22] | When you were seventeen then. | 那就是十七岁 |
[17:28] | What were you lacking in life? | 你生活中缺什么吗 |
[17:31] | Your parents are doctors. | 你父母是医生 |
[17:33] | Great upbringing. | 家教很好 |
[17:37] | Everything for their little girl, on demand. | 满足小女儿的一切需求 |
[17:42] | What were you lacking? | 你缺什么 |
[17:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:52] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[17:55] | What don’t you get? | 你有什么不明白的 |
[17:56] | What you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[17:59] | You don’t love anyone. | 你不爱任何人 |
[18:02] | Alright then, teach me to love. | 那好吧 你教我去爱 |
[18:06] | You know it all. | 你什么都知道 |
[18:09] | How are you so sure that you love? | 你怎么能肯定你就会爱 |
[18:12] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:13] | Anyone who loved knows. | 爱过的人都知道 |
[18:15] | So you think you’ve loved? | 你认为你爱过 |
[18:17] | I have, dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[18:18] | And will you love again? | 你还会再爱吗 |
[18:22] | I will. | 我会的 |
[18:24] | That feeling never goes away. | 那种感觉永远不会消失 |
[18:28] | He does horrible shitty things to me, | 他对我恶劣极了 |
[18:32] | but I carry on loving him, and wanting to see him. | 但我仍然爱他 想见他 |
[18:39] | And so you love me too? | 所以你也爱我 |
[18:44] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[18:46] | No, Olya. | 不爱 奥莉亚 |
[18:59] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[19:02] | First, you need to understand, | 首先你们需要了解 |
[19:04] | what this device is used for | 这个装置是用来做什么的 |
[19:07] | and why we are researching this device. | 以及我们为什么要研究这个装置 |
[19:10] | The device is intended to be used, | 这个装置是用来 |
[19:13] | to train intelligence officers, | 训练情报官员 |
[19:16] | pilots, tank and machine operators | 飞行员 坦克和机械操作员的 |
[19:21] | to perform tasks for as long as possible | 让他们尽可能长时间地执行任务 |
[19:27] | and endure very heavy workloads, | 承担非常大的工作量 |
[19:30] | so that they are able to tirelessly | 让他们能够不知疲惫地 |
[19:34] | attend to the security of our Motherland. | 保卫祖国的安全 |
[19:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:45] | That’s why | 这就是为什么 |
[19:49] | we have invited | 我们邀请了 |
[19:54] | our colleague, | 我们的同事 |
[19:58] | who has been conducting such research for a long time. | 这类研究他已经做了很长时间了 |
[20:06] | Mister Luc. | 吕克先生 |
[20:08] | You’re familiar with his work. | 你们都熟悉他的研究 |
[20:11] | Do you want to have a few words? | 你想说几句吗 |
[20:14] | Yes. | 好的 |
[20:20] | I’d like to thank you for having the courage, | 我想感谢你们拿出勇气 |
[20:28] | to participate in this experiment. | 参与这项试验 |
[20:30] | I’d like to thank you for the bravery you’ve shown | 我想感谢你们表现出勇气 |
[20:34] | by agreeing to participate in this experiment. | 同意参与这项试验 |
[20:36] | This is an entirely experimental device. | 这完全是试验性装置 |
[20:40] | Because this is an experimental instrument. | 因为这是试验性装置 |
[20:44] | The real effects of which we do not comprehend. | 我们不清楚真正的影响 |
[20:48] | And we don’t fully know what effect it produces. | 我们不确定会产生什么影响 |
[20:53] | There’s an energy within it which is active. | 它内部有一种活跃的能量 |
[21:01] | Go in and sit down on the stool. | 进去坐在凳子上 |
[21:11] | Give us the time, please, Blinov. | 请帮我们计时 布利诺夫 |
[21:41] | Alright? | 好了吗 |
[21:42] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[21:43] | Now open it. | 打开 |
[21:55] | Thank you, you can get dressed. | 谢谢 你可以穿衣服了 |
[21:58] | The intensification comes mainly into their head, | 强化主要发生在他们的头部 |
[22:02] | then there’s a prickling almost all over their body. | 然后几乎全身都有刺痛感 |
[22:07] | That was the shortest participant. | 这是最矮的受试者 |
[22:10] | Between 1.80 and 1.84 will be interesting. | 1.80到1.84米之间会很有意思 |
[22:13] | There’s no sensation beneath a metre. | 一米以下没有感觉 |
[22:45] | What was it like? | 有什么感觉 |
[22:47] | Like being in a shower that gradually wraps you in warmth. | 就像在洗澡 缓缓地被包裹在温暖中 |
[22:53] | Starts with the head and moves further and further down. | 从头部开始 逐渐向下蔓延 |
[22:59] | A hot shower. | 像洗热水澡 |
[23:02] | Did it flow around? | 有没有四处流动 |
[23:05] | Did the warmth stay there or did it circulate? | 温暖是静止不动还是在循环 |
[23:07] | Did the warmth flow around or was it in one place? | 温暖是四处流动还是停留在一处 |
[23:14] | Most of the warmth remained in my head. | 大部分的温暖停留在我的头部 |
[23:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:24] | It’s interesting because you see the Orgone. | 很有意思 能看到生命力 |
[23:28] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[23:30] | Exactly, it’s exactly the description of Orgone. | 这正是对生命力的描述 |
[23:34] | But they all exactly say the same, | 而且他们的说法都一样 |
[23:38] | as the first trial. | 和第一次试验一样 |
[23:42] | They have different parts, but exactly the same. | 有些细节不同 但说法完全一样 |
[23:46] | So, maybe it works? | 也许真的有效 |
[23:48] | It works. | 真的有效 |
[23:51] | It actually does, | 它真的有效 |
[23:52] | altough it’s the weakest possible configuration. | 尽管这是最低的配置 |
[24:14] | Hello, Luc. | 你好 吕克 |
[24:23] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[24:25] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[24:56] | When I get home, I recall all the words. | 我回家后就想起了所有的词 |
[25:00] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[25:02] | But it’s too late. | 但是太迟了 |
[26:16] | Now it’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[26:17] | No, he’s not my type. | 不要 他不是我喜欢的类型 |
[26:20] | I’d rather drink with you. | 我宁愿和你喝酒 |
[26:24] | – Luc’s not your type? – Go on. | -吕克不是你喜欢的类型 -快点 |
[26:25] | No, he doesn’t turn me on. | 没错 我对他没性趣 |
[26:28] | I want you to drink with all these men. | 我想要你和这些男人喝酒 |
[26:34] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这样 |
[26:35] | He doesn’t like men, he likes women. | 他不喜欢男人 他喜欢女人 |
[26:38] | Why? You drink with Blinov. | 为什么 你和布利诺夫喝 |
[26:41] | Olya, can I drink to brotherhood with you? | 奥莉亚 我能和你喝交杯酒吗 |
[26:43] | I will be completely drunk. | 我会喝得烂醉如泥 |
[26:47] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 来吧 |
[26:51] | Monsieur Luc, I am very glad to have met you. | 吕克先生 很高兴认识你 |
[26:54] | And to have taken part in your experiment. | 也很高兴参与了你的试验 |
[26:59] | I hope that it will be of use to your work. | 我希望这对你的研究有所帮助 |
[27:08] | He is very glad to | 他很高兴 |
[27:12] | to be on your experiment and he… | 能参与你的试验 他… |
[27:18] | He’s offered to lay himself | 他愿意献身于 |
[27:21] | on the altar of the science. | 科学的祭坛 |
[27:24] | and to sacrfice his liver | 为了人类的福祉 |
[27:29] | to the human good. | 牺牲他的肝脏 |
[27:31] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[27:33] | That’s worthwhile drinking. | 这值得喝一杯 |
[27:37] | I am pleased to have met you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[27:51] | Who ordered booze? | 谁点了酒 |
[27:53] | You came at last. | 你终于来了 |
[27:56] | Come on, come on. | 快来 快来 |
[27:59] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[28:02] | The reinforcements have arrived. | 增援部队到了 |
[28:08] | And it’s not only booze. | 而且不仅仅是酒 |
[28:12] | Girls as well? | 还有姑娘 |
[28:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[28:16] | Let’s rise to welcome the girls. | 我们站起来欢迎姑娘们 |
[28:19] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[28:22] | I’ll just take off my boots. | 我要把靴子脱了 |
[28:24] | Go ahead. | 快点 |
[28:29] | Need a hand getting your things off? | 要我帮你脱吗 |
[28:35] | Careful, don’t pull. | 小心 别拉 |
[28:38] | Yes, the fish at the head of the table. | 对 把鱼放在桌子那头 |
[28:43] | Nothing to sharpen it with. | 没有磨刀的东西 |
[28:45] | We need a sabre. | 我们需要军刀 |
[28:46] | Olya, let me help you. | 奥莉亚 我来帮你 |
[28:49] | I asked the guys to prepare the fish. | 我让他们去准备鱼了 |
[28:52] | First we served you at work, | 我们上班的时候招待你们 |
[28:54] | and now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你们了 |
[28:56] | We’re nearly done. | 我们快弄好了 |
[29:02] | Go on, get cutting. | 继续切吧 |
[29:05] | I need a translation. | 我需要翻译 |
[29:06] | What? | 什么 |
[29:08] | I asked why he was sighing so heavily. | 我问他为什么重重叹气 |
[29:11] | Why are you so… | 你为什么… |
[29:16] | So what? | 怎么了 |
[29:23] | She won’t teach me English. | 她不肯教我英语 |
[29:25] | I don’t know it myself. | 我自己都不会 |
[29:27] | She doesn’t want to. | 她不想教我 |
[29:28] | Not true. | 不是的 |
[29:29] | And you don’t want to learn Russian. | 你也不想学俄语 |
[29:32] | “Russki”? What is “Russki”? | “饿语” “饿语”是什么 |
[29:37] | How do you say “you don’t want”? | “你不想”怎么说 |
[29:39] | You don’t want. | 你不想要 |
[29:41] | You don’t want no Russian. | 你不想要俄语 |
[29:46] | I don’t want to learn Russian? | 我不想学俄语 |
[29:49] | Yes, she said this. | 对 她说的 |
[29:50] | I want to learn Russian. | 我想学俄语 |
[29:52] | But my memory’s full of holes. | 但我的记忆满是漏洞 |
[29:55] | What? | 什么 |
[29:58] | What is “oles”? | “楼洞”是什么 |
[30:00] | Holes… | 漏洞 |
[30:04] | I lost my memory. | 我失去了记忆 |
[30:06] | His memory is taken up by something else. | 他的记忆被别的东西占据了 |
[30:08] | I don’t know what. | 我不知道是什么 |
[30:11] | – Is it with me? – Experiments? | -是因为我吗 -试验 |
[30:14] | I try “thank you”… | 我试着说”谢谢” |
[30:22] | So, I can learn Russian. | 我可以学俄语 |
[30:24] | Would you like to teach me Russian? | 你愿意教我俄语吗 |
[30:27] | Do you want to teach him? | 你想教他吗 |
[30:30] | She will be learning you. | 她会学你的 |
[30:33] | I’ll teach you Russian, and you teach me French. | 我教你俄语 你教我法语 |
[30:37] | She wants you to learn her French. | 她想让你学她法语 |
[30:43] | Yeah, okay, with pleasure, great pleasure. | 好啊 我非常乐意 非常乐意 |
[30:47] | And I will learn Russian, you will teach me Russian. | 我也要学俄语 你要教我俄语 |
[30:50] | Yes, he agrees. | 好 他同意 |
[30:57] | I agree too. | 我也同意 |
[31:00] | To save us the walk, let’s have the fish on the table. | 我们把鱼放在桌上吧 省得走来走去 |
[31:05] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[31:10] | I understand “good”. | 我能听懂”很好” |
[31:11] | I’ll drink this from the bottle, I don’t give a shit. | 我要用瓶子喝 我不在乎 |
[31:14] | “Khorosho” it’s “everything is good”. | “Khorosho”是”一切都很好” |
[31:20] | Good. Having guests is good. | 很好 有人来做客很好 |
[31:23] | “Having guests is good”? | “有人来做客很好” |
[31:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:28] | What is “gost”? | “gost”是什么 |
[31:30] | A guest is when people come to visit you. | 客人就是来你家拜访的人 |
[31:35] | I come to yours. | 我去你家 |
[31:38] | – A guest. – To your house. | -客人 -去你家 |
[31:42] | You drink cognac. | 你喝白兰地 |
[31:47] | Champagne, Vodka. | 香槟 伏特加 |
[31:50] | You eat fish, have fun, you laugh. | 你吃鱼 玩得开心 你欢笑 |
[31:54] | This is good. | 这很好 |
[32:02] | Blinov is causing chaos. | 布利诺夫在制造混乱 |
[32:06] | I’m not going to throw the glasses. | 我不会砸玻璃杯的 |
[32:18] | He takes out his dagger. | 他拔出匕首 |
[32:20] | He take a knife, a big knife. | 他拿起一把刀 一把大刀 |
[32:23] | The captain take a knife? | 船长拿起一把刀 |
[32:25] | A naval dagger. | 一把海军匕首 |
[32:28] | And he gets ready to stab it. | 然后他准备捅它 |
[32:30] | And she speaks to him in human language. | 然后它用人类的语言和他说话 |
[32:33] | – He decided to kill? – The Shark? | -他决定杀了它 -那条鲨鱼 |
[32:38] | And she said, the shark said. | 然后鲨鱼开口说话了 |
[32:40] | The shark said? | 鲨鱼说话了 |
[32:42] | “Captain, you don’t cut fish with a knife”. | “船长 你不能用刀子切鱼” |
[32:53] | Translate it for Luc. | 给吕克翻译 |
[32:55] | What can I do with that? | 我能用它做什么 |
[32:57] | Eat. | 吃掉 |
[33:00] | Eat? Like that? | 吃掉 直接吃吗 |
[33:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:05] | I’d like to toast the mistress of the house. | 我要向这里的女主人敬酒 |
[33:09] | That’s to me. | 也就是我 |
[33:10] | No, it’s to Olya. | 不是 敬奥莉亚 |
[33:12] | Now everyone needs to kiss Olya. | 现在每个人都要亲吻奥莉亚 |
[33:16] | Thank you for inviting me over. | 谢谢你邀请我来 |
[33:20] | Natasha, we break it together. | 娜塔莎 我们一起砸碎 |
[33:35] | Good, very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[33:40] | Long live naval brotherhood. | 海军交杯酒万岁 |
[33:42] | Say it in English. | 用英语说 |
[33:44] | I can’t. That’s impossible. | 我做不到 不可能做到 |
[33:47] | Everything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[33:50] | Olya, darling. | 奥莉亚 亲爱的 |
[33:54] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[34:03] | Luc, here’s to… | 吕克 我们敬… |
[34:21] | Let’s get in tune. | 统一音调 |
[34:25] | Olya, lift your foot. | 奥莉亚 把脚抬起来 |
[34:39] | Madman. | 疯子 |
[34:50] | Fireworks. | 烟花 |
[35:33] | Down in one? | 一口闷 |
[35:36] | Olya, translate please. | 奥莉亚 请翻译一下 |
[35:41] | Drink all of this. | 全喝下去 |
[35:44] | Is it possible? | 做得到吗 |
[35:46] | To… How to name? | 喝到…怎么说 |
[35:48] | To the bottom of the drink. | 喝到杯底 |
[35:50] | To the bottom of the glass. | 喝到杯底 |
[35:52] | Drink to brotherhood. | 喝交杯酒 |
[35:54] | On the “bruderschaft”. | 喝”交杯酒” |
[35:56] | On the what? | 喝什么 |
[36:01] | I think it’s impossible. | 我觉得做不到 |
[36:03] | Possible, possible. | 做得到 做得到 |
[36:05] | He’s saying it’s not possible. | 他说做不到 |
[36:07] | I’m telling him it is. | 我告诉他做得到 |
[36:09] | He thinks he can’t drink this. | 他觉得他喝不下去 |
[36:11] | I will do it for you. | 为了你我愿意 |
[36:13] | He’ll do it for you. | 为了你他愿意 |
[36:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:17] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:40] | Everything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[37:04] | Not so good, but it doesn’t matter. | 不太好 但这不重要 |
[37:09] | You understand “it doesn’t matter”? | “不重要” 你明白吗 |
[37:11] | Olya, we won’t manage without you. | 奥莉亚 没有你我们不行 |
[37:15] | He’s saying that it doesn’t matter. | 他说不重要 |
[37:18] | That this doesn’t matter. | 这个不重要 |
[37:19] | What does then? | 那重要的是什么 |
[37:20] | And what is the matter? | 重要的是什么 |
[37:26] | Yes, what is the most thing? | 什么事情是最 |
[37:30] | – It doesn’t matter. – It doesn’t matter. | -这个不重要 -不重要 |
[37:31] | And what is the most thing? | 什么事情是最 |
[37:34] | The most what? | 最什么 |
[37:35] | Yes, the most what. | 对 最的事情 |
[37:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:39] | The most thing? | 最的事情 |
[37:40] | – It doesn’t matter. – It doesn’t. | -这个不重要 -不重要 |
[37:44] | And what is matter? | 重要的是什么 |
[37:45] | What is matter? Love. | 重要的是什么 爱 |
[37:48] | Love is matter. | 重要的是爱 |
[37:51] | What is this love? | 他说的是什么爱 |
[37:57] | Which love is matter? | 重要的是哪种爱 |
[37:59] | It is, it is. | 重要 重要 |
[38:02] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[38:06] | Do you agree with that? | 你同意吗 |
[38:07] | Do you agree that love is what matters most? | 你同意爱是最重要的吗 |
[38:13] | – Yes. – Yes. | -同意 -同意 |
[38:19] | It’s so difficult. | 太难解了 |
[38:29] | A brooch. | 胸针 |
[38:31] | You do it. | 你来吧 |
[38:35] | Can’t do it, can you? | 你不会解是吗 |
[38:38] | I see. Well, I can. | 我明白了 我会解 |
[38:40] | You have what? | 你有什么 |
[38:44] | I can do it. | 我会解 |
[38:47] | And you can’t. | 你不会解 |
[41:16] | Now your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[44:29] | Natasha, come. | 娜塔莎 过来 |
[44:51] | You sleep, and I will go | 你睡吧 我要去 |
[44:55] | to the toilet. | 厕所 |
[45:13] | Olya, dear. | 奥莉亚 亲爱的 |
[45:21] | Please come here. | 请来一下 |
[45:23] | Tell him I’m going to the toilet. | 告诉他我要去厕所 |
[45:26] | He won’t let me go. | 他不让我去 |
[45:29] | He won’t let you go? | 他不让你去 |
[45:39] | She’s going to the toilet. | 她要去厕所 |
[45:41] | She’s going to the toilet? Okay. | 她要去厕所 好的 |
[45:45] | I’ll be back right away. | 我马上就回来 |
[45:47] | She will come, when she made. | 她完事就回来 |
[45:52] | He says okay, okay. | 他说好的 好的 |
[45:53] | – Yes? – Yes. | -好吗 -好的 |
[45:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[46:03] | Put some slippers on, there’s glass on the floor. | 穿上拖鞋 地上有玻璃碴 |
[46:28] | Get your glass and sit with me. | 拿上杯子 陪我坐一会 |
[46:31] | Hair pins, bobby pins, here is everything. | 发夹 都给你了 |
[46:33] | Olya, pin my hair up. | 奥莉亚 把我的头发别起来 |
[46:53] | Keep still. | 别动 |
[46:58] | “Budmo” as they say in Ukraine. | 用乌克兰语说就是”干杯” |
[47:04] | How do you like it at mine? Having fun? | 我家怎么样 玩得开心吗 |
[47:07] | It’s great. | 棒极了 |
[47:08] | Sure is. | 那当然 |
[47:09] | I’ll come round more often. | 我会常来的 |
[47:16] | Watch it doesn’t run cold. | 小心水变冷 |
[47:19] | Is it hot? | 水热吗 |
[47:21] | It’s still warm. | 还是温的 |
[47:22] | Ukrainian girls love a bath, right? | 乌克兰姑娘喜欢泡澡 对吧 |
[47:29] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[47:33] | Didn’t you say… | 你不是说… |
[47:35] | Luc’s tender and gentle. | 吕克很温柔 |
[47:42] | – I want to have him sober. – Sober? | -我想试试清醒的他 -清醒的 |
[47:45] | Sober. | 清醒的 |
[47:46] | You think it’s because he was drunk? | 你觉得是因为他喝醉了 |
[47:48] | I think so. | 是的 |
[47:49] | Because he was drunk? | 因为他喝醉了 |
[47:52] | Well, I mean, he was drunk. | 这个嘛 他确实喝醉了 |
[47:54] | We should have got more booze in then. | 那我们应该多喝点酒的 |
[47:56] | No, he’s always flirting when he’s sober too. | 不 他清醒的时候也总是调情 |
[48:00] | But not like that. | 但不是那样的 |
[48:01] | So maybe it comes out when… | 也许只有他… |
[48:05] | When he’s drunk? | 喝醉了才会这样 |
[48:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:11] | The way Blinov touches me is different. | 布利诺夫抚摸我的方式不同 |
[48:20] | I want Blinov more than I want Luc. | 比起吕克 我更想要布利诺夫 |
[48:26] | Next time, we’ll set you up with Blinov. | 下次我们撮合你和布利诺夫 |
[48:30] | I don’t sleep around. | 我才不到处乱搞 |
[48:32] | I don’t change men. | 我不会换男人 |
[48:34] | So that’s it now? | 是这样吗 |
[48:37] | You won’t cheat on Luc, but you want Blinov? | 你不会背叛吕克 但你想要布利诺夫 |
[48:40] | I do. | 是的 |
[48:42] | You need to get what you want. | 你得满足自己的欲望 |
[48:45] | I do want him. | 我确实想要他 |
[48:49] | Luc is tender, gentle and loving. | 吕克柔情蜜意 |
[48:53] | While Blinov is demanding. | 而布利诺夫很严厉 |
[48:59] | and beyond control. | 不受控制 |
[49:05] | Blinov is the complete opposite to Luc. | 布利诺夫和吕克完全相反 |
[49:17] | But you had a nice time with Luc. | 但你和吕克玩得很开心 |
[49:21] | Which is what scares me. | 这才是让我害怕的 |
[49:26] | It scares me a lot. | 让我很害怕 |
[49:30] | I don’t want to become attached to someone. | 我不想对一个人产生感情 |
[49:33] | And you can’t become attached to someone | 通过亲密关系 通过做爱 |
[49:37] | in an intimate… in sex. | 是不可能对一个人产生感情的 |
[49:43] | You can’t get attached to someone in bed. | 上床是不可能产生感情的 |
[49:47] | In bed is in bed, a relationship is a relationship. | 上床是一回事 恋情是另一回事 |
[49:55] | And now it’s Luc. | 说到吕克 |
[49:58] | He isn’t only persistent, but tender. | 他不仅执着 还很温柔 |
[50:05] | And he desired me. | 而且他渴求我 |
[50:10] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[50:11] | I’m giving you my glass so that… | 我把杯子给你是为了… |
[50:14] | I top it up? | 让我加满 |
[50:15] | No. | 不是 |
[50:18] | An empty glass means you need to have a drink. | 空杯子意味着你需要喝一杯 |
[50:26] | Shall we have a drink or not? | 我们到底喝不喝 |
[50:28] | We drink. Definitely. | 喝 当然喝 |
[50:32] | Live your life like no one ever has. | 以前所未有的方式享受生活 |
[50:36] | Don’t just live through it. | 不要只是活着 |
[50:39] | Do you mean… feel it? | 你是说要感受吗 |
[50:40] | Go through it like the land going out into the Black Sea. | 要像陆地进入黑海一样生活 |
[50:47] | May it burn you, | 愿它灼伤你 |
[50:48] | may it beat you | 愿它击倒你 |
[50:49] | Just a little bit. | 就一点点 |
[50:51] | Let it burn you a little, | 让它灼伤你一点点 |
[50:53] | beat you a little. | 击倒你一点点 |
[50:55] | And just as the sun warms and burns you from above | 就像太阳从天上温暖你灼伤你 |
[51:00] | may love do that too | 愿爱也是如此 |
[51:03] | That’s what I wish for you. | 这就是我对你的祝愿 |
[51:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:09] | Let’s drink to you, my little one. | 我们为你干杯 小宝贝 |
[51:21] | The wine’s alright, isn’t it? | 这酒不错吧 |
[51:22] | It’s good. | 很不错 |
[51:34] | I’m going to go home now. | 我要回家了 |
[51:39] | I really just want to get home. | 我真的只想回家 |
[51:43] | I don’t know why, but I want to. | 不知为什么 但我想回家 |
[51:48] | I think Pasha is waiting for me there. | 我想帕夏正在家里等我 |
[51:53] | But what do I know. | 但我懂什么 |
[52:02] | Life has its sorrows. | 人生总有苦难 |
[52:49] | Can’t you find your dress? | 你找不到裙子吗 |
[52:52] | He’s asleep, let him sleep. | 他睡着了 让他睡吧 |
[52:57] | Let’s go smoke, drink some wine. | 我们去抽烟 喝点酒 |
[53:00] | and you’ll see me off, right? | 然后你送我出去 对吧 |
[53:29] | Luc, | 吕克 |
[53:31] | I need to go to work, let me go. | 我要去上班了 放开我 |
[53:34] | And you’ll come in and have breakfast. | 之后你可以来吃早餐 |
[53:39] | I’m… | 我要 |
[53:43] | You… | 你 |
[53:48] | Lunch. Canteen. | 午餐 食堂 |
[53:57] | He wouldn’t let me go. | 他不让我走 |
[55:00] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[55:01] | Hello, lovely to see you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[55:05] | What have you got today? | 今天都有什么 |
[55:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[55:12] | What will you treat us to today? | 今天要给我们吃什么 |
[55:15] | Pearl barley and fish. | 大麦粉粒和鱼 |
[55:18] | Do you want some food? | 你想吃饭吗 |
[55:20] | I would like some food very much. | 我非常想吃饭 |
[55:22] | Do you want some fish? | 你想吃鱼吗 |
[55:24] | No. No fish. | 不 不吃鱼 |
[55:28] | No more fish. | 不吃鱼了 |
[55:29] | Two barleys, please. | 请来两份大麦粉粒 |
[55:33] | Without fish. | 不要鱼 |
[55:40] | I hope there’s butter with it. | 要是配黄油就好了 |
[55:42] | Or just sauce. | 只有酱汁也行 |
[55:43] | With the fish. | 配上鱼 |
[55:47] | “Barley and bread, on that we’re fed”. | “大麦和面包 我们就吃这些” |
[55:49] | Still fancy some. | 我还是想吃 |
[55:50] | Well, barley is good. | 大麦很好吃 |
[56:12] | So, that’s the barley. | 这就是大麦 |
[56:14] | How’s the barley? | 大麦好吃吗 |
[56:15] | What? | 什么 |
[56:19] | Is it tasty? | 好吃吗 |
[56:20] | Yes. | 好吃 |
[56:21] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[56:22] | I like it very much, yes. | 我很喜欢 是的 |
[56:32] | Would you like some tomatoes? | 你想来点番茄吗 |
[56:34] | Can I have some? | 可以给我一点吗 |
[56:38] | It’s a long day. | 真是漫长的一天 |
[56:44] | Tomorrow, we do it again? | 明天我们再来一次 |
[56:47] | We do it again tomorrow? | 明天我们再来一次 |
[56:49] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[56:56] | Enjoy your meal. | 请慢用 |
[56:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:00] | The fish looks good. | 鱼看起来不错 |
[57:03] | Serious portions. | 分量真大 |
[57:10] | Thank you, it’s beautiful. | 谢谢 真漂亮 |
[57:13] | You should destroy this beauty. | 你应该把它破坏掉 |
[57:16] | Lovely woman. | 迷人的女人 |
[57:20] | The younger one is more attractive. | 年轻的那个更有魅力 |
[57:24] | Tasty fish. | 美味的鱼 |
[57:26] | Is there such nice fish in any other country? | 别的国家有这么好吃的鱼吗 |
[57:29] | Or a woman who could cook it so well? | 或者厨艺这么好的女人 |
[57:32] | No. | 没有 |
[57:34] | We’ve got two remaining | 我们已经 |
[57:39] | vessels ready, | 准备好了 |
[57:41] | prepared and placed. | 剩下的两个容器 |
[57:45] | We’ve got the control circuit under control. | 我们调好了控制电路 |
[57:48] | So it’s safe. | 所以是安全的 |
[57:55] | And are there women in any other country | 别的国家的女人 |
[57:58] | with such graceful hands | 有这样优雅的手 |
[58:00] | and such lovely legs? | 和这样迷人的腿吗 |
[58:02] | All at the same time. | 集所有优点于一身 |
[58:04] | Her hands I can see, but not her legs, sadly. | 我能看见她的手 可惜看不见腿 |
[58:07] | Something’s got to be hidden | 有些东西是一定要 |
[58:10] | behind the counter. | 藏在柜台后的 |
[58:11] | Lovely shapely legs. | 迷人的美腿 |
[58:15] | Is it tasty? | 好吃吗 |
[58:16] | From the river. | 河里钓的 |
[58:17] | Very, very tasty. | 非常好吃 |
[58:20] | Small glass things. | 小玻璃器皿 |
[58:21] | Some of them not all of them. | 有些是 不是全部 |
[58:23] | I thought they were leaking as well. | 我以为它们也漏水了 |
[58:26] | Yes, but less than the big one. | 是的 但没有大的那个严重 |
[58:28] | Ideally, they should be polished and not so soft. | 理想情况下 应该打磨好 而且不能太软 |
[58:33] | Women don’t like men that are too clever. | 女人不喜欢太聪明的男人 |
[58:35] | They don’t like a smartass. | 她们不喜欢自作聪明的男人 |
[58:39] | If I eat the head, I’ll become smarter. | 如果我把头吃了 就会变聪明 |
[58:42] | The fish head? I doubt it. | 鱼头 我不信 |
[58:44] | Carp is the stupidest fish. | 鲤鱼是最蠢的鱼 |
[58:48] | It bites on an empty hook. | 没有鱼饵都咬钩 |
[58:51] | The carp was swimming by and saw our women. | 鲤鱼游过 看见了我们的女人 |
[58:56] | Olya and Natasha. | 奥莉亚和娜塔莎 |
[58:58] | It fell for them and jumped out onto the shore. | 它爱上了她们 跳到了岸上 |
[59:03] | I don’t eat fish, I think it is certainly very good. | 我不吃鱼 不过我认为鱼肉很好 |
[59:08] | It is the symbol of Christianity, | 它是基督教 |
[59:12] | of love, compassion. | 爱和怜悯的象征 |
[59:15] | The ocean is the symbol of compassion. | 海洋是怜悯的象征 |
[59:20] | It’s a symbol of early Christianity in the first place. | 它首先是早期基督教的象征 |
[59:23] | Yes, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[59:27] | Nothing wrong with the occasional male tear. | 男人偶尔流泪也没什么不好 |
[59:31] | But only one. | 但只有一滴 |
[59:34] | I’ve run out of tears. | 我的眼泪已经流干了 |
[59:38] | Soldiers don’t cry. | 士兵不会哭泣 |
[59:40] | You will if I put pepper in your eye. | 我往你眼睛里撒胡椒粉 你就会哭了 |
[59:41] | Or his feelings will pour out now. | 否则他的感情就要倾泻而出了 |
[59:45] | We’re military men. | 我们是军人 |
[59:46] | We must keep our feelings to ourselves. | 我们必须把感情藏在心里 |
[59:50] | And deep down in the depths of our souls | 而在我们灵魂的深处 |
[59:54] | a volcano is bubbling. | 感情的火山在沸腾 |
[59:59] | If you must hide your feelings, then hide them, | 如果你必须隐藏感情 那就隐藏吧 |
[1:00:03] | if you don’t want to, then let them out. | 如果你不想隐藏 那就表露出来 |
[1:00:19] | Take some. | 喝点吧 |
[1:00:36] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:00:38] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:00:39] | Don’t hold ill against us, goodbye. | 别生我们的气 再见 |
[1:00:59] | He doesn’t eat fish. | 他不吃鱼 |
[1:01:05] | That’s that then. | 就这样吧 |
[1:01:08] | – Canteen. – Yes? | -食堂 -什么事 |
[1:01:15] | We are locking up. | 我们要关门了 |
[1:01:26] | It’s finished. | 结束了 |
[1:01:28] | – The day is finished. – Yeah. | -这一天结束了 -是的 |
[1:01:30] | It’s good news. | 这是好事 |
[1:01:31] | – See you later. – See you later. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:01:35] | We look forward to tomorrow. | 我们很期待明天 |
[1:01:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:40] | Yes, see you later. | 好的 再见 |
[1:02:52] | Olya, where’s the ashtray from this table? | 奥莉亚 这桌上的烟灰缸呢 |
[1:02:59] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[1:03:01] | – There’re only two. – Someone asked for one of them. | -只有两个 -有人想要一个 |
[1:03:59] | Right away? | 一上来就喝 |
[1:04:03] | Let’s fucking knock it back. | 我们干杯 |
[1:04:05] | To me and you and fuck the rest. | 敬我和你还有其他人 |
[1:04:23] | Why aren’t you drinking? | 你怎么不喝 |
[1:04:25] | It’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[1:04:27] | It’s fine. | 不恶心 |
[1:04:29] | Go on. | 接着喝 |
[1:04:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:39] | Go on. | 接着喝 |
[1:05:13] | It never works on the first try. | 第一次尝试都不会成功的 |
[1:05:16] | Seriously, flipping heck. | 真是见鬼了 |
[1:05:19] | Are we out of napkins? | 餐巾纸用完了吗 |
[1:05:21] | Nope. | 没有 |
[1:05:22] | Bugger. | 混蛋 |
[1:05:29] | You manage your drink with others just fine. | 你和别人一起喝酒就没事 |
[1:05:31] | Why not with me? | 为什么不能和我喝 |
[1:05:33] | It just keeps going down the wrong way. | 喝了总是不舒服 |
[1:05:43] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[1:05:45] | I’ll top us up. | 我来加满 |
[1:05:56] | Will you sing me a song? | 你能给我唱首歌吗 |
[1:05:58] | Which one? | 哪首 |
[1:05:58] | “I’ve drunk too much, I’m plastered” | “我喝多了 我喝醉了 |
[1:06:01] | “Can’t crawl back to the sofa” | 爬不回沙发上” |
[1:06:04] | Will you sing it? | 你能唱吗 |
[1:06:05] | I’ll sing “I’ll go outside”. | 我要唱 “我要出去” |
[1:06:08] | ♪ I’ve drunk too much, I’m plastered ♪ | ♪ 我喝多了 我喝醉了 ♪ |
[1:06:12] | ♪ and I won’t make it home ♪ | ♪ 我回不了家了 ♪ |
[1:06:20] | Fucking hell. | 妈的 |
[1:06:23] | Not getting any more shit done now. | 现在什么都干不了了 |
[1:06:31] | We’ve gobbled that bastard down. | 我们已经把那混蛋吃完了 |
[1:06:33] | Now we’ll gobble down… | 现在我们要吃 |
[1:06:38] | The beluga. | 鲸鱼肉 |
[1:06:40] | And we’ll start howling like it. | 我们的叫声也越来越像鲸鱼了 |
[1:06:44] | Because you really fucking piss me off. | 因为你真的惹毛我了 |
[1:06:49] | With all your fucking messing around. | 你他妈到处乱搞 |
[1:06:59] | You know what you’ll be like at my age? | 你知道等你到我这个年纪会是什么样子吗 |
[1:07:02] | Like this. | 会是这样 |
[1:07:04] | Why would I? | 凭什么 |
[1:07:05] | Because. | 我说是就是 |
[1:07:08] | My mum is forty-six and she looks great. | 我妈四十六岁了 状态很好 |
[1:07:19] | Show me your knees. | 给我看看你的膝盖 |
[1:07:24] | Show me them, go on. | 快给我看看 |
[1:07:26] | Show me your knees. | 给我看看你的膝盖 |
[1:07:32] | I’ll show you mine. | 我给你看看我的 |
[1:07:35] | Well, well. | 看吧 看吧 |
[1:07:36] | Now show me yours. | 现在给我看看你的 |
[1:07:38] | Fucking great knees. | 膝盖真他妈好看 |
[1:07:41] | Yours are much bonier. | 你的关节更突出 |
[1:07:44] | My knees? | 我的膝盖 |
[1:07:46] | They are just thinner. | 只是更瘦而已 |
[1:07:48] | They’re bonier. | 关节更突出 |
[1:07:52] | They’re just thinner. | 只是更瘦而已 |
[1:07:56] | Yours are pointy, mine are lovely and smooth. | 你的凸出来 我的圆润漂亮 |
[1:08:03] | How the fuck can you compare them? Good God. | 膝盖有什么好比的 天啊 |
[1:08:07] | You look fucking gobsmacked. | 你看起来目瞪口呆 |
[1:08:09] | – Who does? – You. | -谁 -你 |
[1:08:12] | How the fuck can you compare your thin knees | 你怎么能拿你的瘦膝盖 |
[1:08:15] | to my fat legs? | 跟我的肥腿比 |
[1:08:17] | What fat legs? | 谁的肥腿 |
[1:08:20] | My legs are fat like fucking turkey legs. | 我的腿肥得像火鸡腿 |
[1:08:24] | If you weren’t wearing a skirt | 如果你不穿裙子 |
[1:08:26] | everybody would see how bowlegged you are. | 大家就能看到你的罗圈腿 |
[1:08:33] | Not fucking true. | 不是的 |
[1:08:34] | Bandy legs. | 罗圈腿 |
[1:08:46] | Followed by beer. | 然后喝啤酒 |
[1:08:50] | Do you know the best way? | 你知道怎样喝最好吗 |
[1:08:53] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[1:08:54] | I’ll show you. | 我教你 |
[1:08:56] | Take a little sip. | 喝一小口 |
[1:09:05] | And you don’t swallow it. | 喝完不咽下去 |
[1:09:09] | You swallow it with your vodka. | 和伏特加一起咽下去 |
[1:09:13] | Then you wash it down. | 然后再喝一大口冲下去 |
[1:09:24] | That’s called fucking it up. | 这就叫搞砸了 |
[1:09:33] | What a waste of expensive fish. | 浪费了这么贵的鱼 |
[1:09:38] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:09:41] | This advice of yours… | 你的建议 |
[1:09:48] | And again. | 再来一次 |
[1:09:53] | I cut myself earlier because of your lemon, | 我之前因为你的柠檬割伤了手 |
[1:09:55] | and now again because of your vodka. | 现在又因为你的伏特加割伤了 |
[1:09:57] | Again, I’m to blame for everything. | 又是什么事都怪我 |
[1:10:00] | You’ve been to blame ever since you were born. | 从你出生开始 一切都怪你 |
[1:10:11] | Go on, go on. | 接着喝 接着喝 |
[1:10:14] | Beer, beer, beer. | 啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 |
[1:10:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:24] | ♪ I’ve drunk too much, I’m plastered ♪ | ♪ 我喝多了 我喝醉了 ♪ |
[1:10:28] | She’s fucking mental. | 她疯了 |
[1:10:29] | ♪ And I won’t make it home ♪ | ♪ 我回不了家了 ♪ |
[1:10:35] | What a fucking mess. | 真他妈一团糟 |
[1:10:52] | Didn’t you ask for a song? | 你不是要我唱歌吗 |
[1:10:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:11:17] | At this rate, we could finish three bottles. | 照这个速度 我们能喝完三瓶 |
[1:11:22] | We’ve already finished one. | 我们已经喝完了一瓶 |
[1:11:24] | Look, first you take off the shell. | 看好 先把壳剥了 |
[1:11:28] | You take off the side and throw it away. | 把旁边的拿下来扔掉 |
[1:11:34] | See? Then with your finger. | 看吧 然后用你的手指 |
[1:11:36] | Take your finger and go like this. | 用你的手指这样 |
[1:11:42] | Then the whole arse comes out, | 然后屁股就都出来了 |
[1:11:43] | which is what you eat. | 这是要吃的部分 |
[1:11:46] | I’ve fucking had enough of you. | 我他妈受够你了 |
[1:11:50] | – Let’s drink to happiness. – Yes. | -我们为幸福干杯 -好 |
[1:11:53] | Look out. | 小心 |
[1:11:56] | A man had three sons. | 有个男人有三个儿子 |
[1:12:00] | Vanka and his two older brothers. | 万卡和他的两个哥哥 |
[1:12:05] | Vanka was a fool. | 万卡是个傻子 |
[1:12:09] | But his older brothers were clever and rich. | 但他的两个哥哥聪明而富有 |
[1:12:15] | The father says to them, “Fuck off lads.” | 父亲对他们说 “都给我滚” |
[1:12:19] | “Get the fuck out of here and find happiness.” | “滚出去寻找幸福” |
[1:12:23] | So they leave. | 于是他们走了 |
[1:12:24] | They walk and they come across | 他们走过一个 |
[1:12:27] | a huge hole, full of mud. | 满是泥浆的大洞 |
[1:12:31] | And there in the middle of it stands Happiness. | 洞中央站着幸福 |
[1:12:35] | It’s stood waist-deep in mud. | 站在齐腰深的泥里 |
[1:12:41] | The oldest asks, “Who are you?” | 大儿子问 “你是谁” |
[1:12:43] | “Happiness.” | “我是幸福” |
[1:12:47] | “Can you fulfill wishes?” | “你能实现愿望吗” |
[1:12:50] | “Yes.” | “能” |
[1:12:52] | “Go on then.” | “那开始吧” |
[1:12:55] | “What do you want?” | “你想要什么” |
[1:12:56] | He says, “I want a pile of money.” | 他说 “我想要一大堆钱” |
[1:13:01] | “Here, now go.” | “给你 走吧” |
[1:13:03] | And the oldest son goes on his way. | 于是大儿子走了 |
[1:13:06] | The middle son says, “I want something too.” | 然后二儿子说 “我也有想要的” |
[1:13:10] | “Power.” | “权力” |
[1:13:12] | “Here, now go.” | “给你 走吧” |
[1:13:15] | Then Vanka comes, looks, and says: | 然后万卡来了 看了看说 |
[1:13:18] | “What is it that you want?” | “你想要什么” |
[1:13:21] | Happiness replies, “Pull me out of here, please.” | 幸福答道 “请把我从这里拉出去 |
[1:13:23] | “I’m so fucking fed up of sitting here.” | 我他妈受够了坐在这里” |
[1:13:28] | And Vanka pulled him out of the mud. | 于是万卡把他从泥里拉了出来 |
[1:13:33] | “And what is it you want, Vanka?” | “那你想要什么 万卡” |
[1:13:36] | “Nothing”, said Vanka and went on his way. | “什么都不想要” 万卡说完就走了 |
[1:13:40] | But Happiness ran after him wherever he went. | 但无论他走到哪里 幸福总跟在身后 |
[1:13:44] | Fucking great toast. | 这祝酒词牛逼 |
[1:13:46] | So let us drink to that happiness, that follows us around. | 我们为一直伴随我们的幸福干杯 |
[1:13:51] | Go on then. | 干杯 |
[1:13:53] | That’s a proper toast. | 这祝酒词还差不多 |
[1:13:55] | To that I’ll drink. | 值得喝一杯 |
[1:14:12] | I fucking hate you so much. | 我恨死你了 |
[1:14:15] | But at the same time, you love me. | 但同时你也爱我 |
[1:14:18] | Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit. | 去你妈的 你个垃圾 |
[1:14:19] | But at the same time, you love me. | 但同时你也爱我 |
[1:14:23] | Go fuck yourself, you fucking piece of shit. | 去你妈的 你他妈就是垃圾 |
[1:14:27] | ♪ I’ve drunk too much, I’m plastered ♪ | ♪ 我喝多了 我喝醉了 ♪ |
[1:14:37] | Taken a fucking tumble? | 摔了一跤 |
[1:14:39] | Let’s drink some more. | 我们接着喝 |
[1:14:46] | Let’s drink to… | 我们为… |
[1:14:49] | What are we drinking to? | 我们为什么干杯 |
[1:14:51] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[1:14:54] | What are we drinking to? | 我们为什么干杯 |
[1:14:57] | To our mutual dislike of one another. | 为我们对彼此的厌恶干杯 |
[1:15:00] | Yes, that’s good. | 这个好 |
[1:15:07] | I fucking hate you with all my heart and soul. | 我他妈全心全意地恨你 |
[1:15:12] | Let’s drink to that. | 我们为这个干杯 |
[1:15:21] | Down in one. | 一口闷 |
[1:15:34] | Olya, that wasn’t downed in one. | 奥莉亚 这不算一口闷 |
[1:15:44] | Foaming at the mouth now. | 口吐白沫了 |
[1:15:47] | Fuck and you wanted to keep drinking. | 就这样你还想接着喝 |
[1:15:51] | Does that mean you love me, bitch? | 这是不是说明你爱我 婊子 |
[1:15:55] | You fucking respect me? | 你他妈尊重我 |
[1:15:59] | Feeling sick, are you? | 你觉得恶心吗 |
[1:16:02] | Don’t you dare fuck with me, bitch. | 你敢耍我 婊子 |
[1:16:07] | Yes, chuck your fucking guts up. | 对 全都吐出来 |
[1:16:12] | Sober me up. | 让我清醒一下 |
[1:16:15] | Give me water, just normal water. | 给我水 普通的水 |
[1:16:19] | No, this is what you’ll have. | 不行 就给你喝这个 |
[1:16:23] | Go on. For you. | 喝吧 给你的 |
[1:16:26] | And for me. | 还有我的 |
[1:16:28] | We’ll have the water afterwards. | 之后我们再喝水 |
[1:16:32] | Come on. | 喝吧 |
[1:16:42] | It’s getting late. | 时间不早了 |
[1:16:44] | And I’m off home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:16:48] | Let’s tidy up. | 我们收拾一下 |
[1:16:50] | Alright. | 好了 |
[1:16:52] | Let’s get going right away. | 我们现在就走吧 |
[1:17:02] | Don’t fucking step on my feet. | 别他妈踩我的脚 |
[1:17:04] | I’m fucking fed up with you. | 我他妈受够你了 |
[1:17:06] | I need a piss. | 我要尿尿 |
[1:17:13] | Give me the bag and fuck off out of here. | 把包给我 然后滚蛋 |
[1:17:15] | No fucking need to take the bag. | 用不着拿包 |
[1:17:17] | I want to wipe myself properly. | 我想好好擦干净 |
[1:17:19] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[1:17:21] | There’s toilet paper. | 有卫生纸 |
[1:17:22] | No, give it to me. | 没有 给我 |
[1:17:25] | Let me go to the toilet, there’s no toilet paper. | 让我去厕所 没有卫生纸 |
[1:17:28] | Give it to me… Fuck. | 给我 妈的 |
[1:17:32] | Let me go to the fucking toilet. | 让我去厕所 |
[1:17:35] | Damn, take it then. | 该死 拿去吧 |
[1:17:37] | I’m off. | 我走了 |
[1:17:48] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:17:58] | The director comes tomorrow and we’ll be fucked. | 主任明天来我们就完蛋了 |
[1:18:08] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[1:18:12] | Olya. | 奥莉亚 |
[1:18:39] | Olya. | 奥莉亚 |
[1:18:42] | Are you pissing or pooing? | 你是小便还是大便 |
[1:18:48] | How should I bust the lock? | 我该怎么破门而入 |
[1:18:50] | With my foot or with my shoulder? | 用脚还是用肩膀 |
[1:18:57] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:19:03] | A stranger in my own home… | 我家里有个陌生人 |
[1:19:12] | Let me piss in peace for flip’s sake. | 老天在上 让我安静地尿尿 |
[1:19:16] | I asked you and you said no. | 我问过你了 你拒绝 |
[1:19:21] | – You kept quiet. – I can’t undo it. | -你保持沉默 -我无法撤回 |
[1:19:24] | I’ve fucking had enough. | 我他妈受够了 |
[1:19:27] | Stupid fuckwit. | 蠢货 |
[1:20:07] | Why the fuck do you need this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[1:20:10] | Get the fuck out of here, don’t you get it? | 滚出去 你还不明白吗 |
[1:20:14] | Get the fuck out of here. | 滚出去 |
[1:20:16] | I don’t wanna fucking see you. | 我他妈不想见到你 |
[1:20:17] | My fucking pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[1:20:20] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[1:20:23] | Get the fuck out of here. | 滚出去 |
[1:20:26] | I never want to fucking see you ever again. | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[1:20:29] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:20:34] | What, are you wasted? | 怎么 你醉了吗 |
[1:20:38] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[1:20:40] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[1:20:43] | Hopeless alcoholic. | 无药可救的酒鬼 |
[1:20:50] | Leave, leave. | 快走 快走 |
[1:20:54] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[1:21:00] | Don’t want another drink with me? | 不想再和我喝一杯吗 |
[1:21:01] | No. | 不想 |
[1:21:03] | Get lost then. | 那就滚吧 |
[1:21:04] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[1:21:05] | Get lost. | 快滚 |
[1:21:06] | I’m off. | 我走了 |
[1:21:44] | What for? For fuck’s sake. | 为什么 他妈的 |
[1:21:47] | Fucking hell, every fucking day. | 妈的 一天天的 |
[1:21:51] | Damn you, all of you. | 你们都见鬼去吧 |
[1:21:56] | I wish you every fucking happiness and success | 我祝你他妈的幸福成功 |
[1:21:58] | and loads of money too. | 还有一大堆钱 |
[1:22:11] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[1:22:17] | What for? | 为什么 |
[1:22:40] | What for, Mommy? | 为什么 妈妈 |
[1:22:50] | I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[1:23:01] | Come, get up. | 起来吧 |
[1:23:06] | Now I’m talking to myself like a fucking fool. | 我像个傻子一样自言自语 |
[1:23:26] | One item. | 一件 |
[1:23:30] | I’m fucking sick of this director, fuck him. | 我受够这个主任了 去他妈的 |
[1:23:36] | I’m just fucking sick of it. | 我真他妈受够了 |
[1:23:39] | I’ve just fucking had enough. | 我已经他妈受够了 |
[1:23:44] | I’m fucking sick of everyone. | 我他妈受够了所有人 |
[1:24:00] | I want tea. | 我要喝茶 |
[1:24:04] | Tea with lemon. | 柠檬茶 |
[1:24:28] | I’m strong. I’ll cope. | 我很坚强 我能承受 |
[1:24:43] | Pressure here, pressure there, I can’t bear it. | 到处都是压力 我受不了了 |
[1:24:52] | You can all fuck off, just fuck off. | 你们都给我滚 都给我滚 |
[1:25:17] | Why is this happening to me? | 为什么让我遇上这种事 |
[1:25:26] | They say there is no God. | 他们说上帝不存在 |
[1:25:30] | But he exists. | 但祂确实存在 |
[1:25:55] | Hands, hands. What fucking hands? | 手 手 他妈的什么手 |
[1:26:20] | I’m strong, I’m an adult, | 我很坚强 我是成年人 |
[1:26:24] | but it won’t work out. | 但是没用的 |
[1:26:43] | My legs… | 我的腿 |
[1:26:48] | My legs. That’s good. | 我的腿 很好 |
[1:26:57] | Whatever. I don’t give a fuck. | 随便吧 我不在乎 |
[1:27:02] | That can’t be healthy. | 那样肯定不健康 |
[1:27:22] | There. | 好了 |
[1:27:45] | Well, Natasha, no more tears. | 好了 娜塔莎 别哭了 |
[1:27:51] | All those tears made you lose your fucking mind. | 流那么多眼泪让你失去了理智 |
[1:27:55] | Tears in the morning, in the evening, tears at night. | 早上流泪 晚上流泪 夜里流泪 |
[1:28:00] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[1:28:13] | Home in the morning, | 早上回家 |
[1:28:17] | work in the day, | 白天工作 |
[1:28:20] | in the evening personal life. | 晚上过私生活 |
[1:28:22] | What personal life? | 哪来的私生活 |
[1:28:27] | No personal life whatsoever. | 根本没有私生活 |
[1:28:32] | An ordinary whore. | 就是个寻常妓女 |
[1:28:38] | Cash up and go home. | 收钱回家吧 |
[1:29:07] | Now tell us, what happened to you? | 现在告诉我们 你怎么了 |
[1:29:18] | Tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[1:29:29] | Blinov, let me lie here in peace. | 布利诺夫 让我安静地躺着 |
[1:29:39] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:29:48] | Have a wash. | 洗一洗 |
[1:30:03] | I’m cold. Turn it off. | 我好冷 把水关掉 |
[1:30:08] | Well? | 说吧 |
[1:30:10] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:30:11] | Who got you so drunk? | 谁把你灌醉的 |
[1:30:14] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[1:30:16] | That bitch. | 那个婊子 |
[1:30:18] | And what did she do to you? | 她对你做了什么 |
[1:30:19] | She made me drink vodka. | 她逼我喝伏特加 |
[1:30:23] | – Fuck. – Fuck. | -妈的 -妈的 |
[1:30:26] | She got you to drink it? | 她让你喝的 |
[1:30:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:30:29] | And you took it and got drunk? | 然后你就喝醉了 |
[1:30:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:30:34] | She just kept pouring and pouring it. | 她不停地倒酒 |
[1:30:38] | And you just kept drinking and drinking it? | 然后你就不停地喝 |
[1:30:43] | And got yourself drunk. | 把自己灌醉了 |
[1:30:45] | ♪ I’ve had too much to drink ♪ | ♪ 我喝多了 ♪ |
[1:30:47] | ♪ And I found my way home ♪ | ♪ 我找到了回家的路 ♪ |
[1:30:53] | And where did you leave her? | 你们在哪分开的 |
[1:30:54] | She’s there, and I’m home. | 她还在那 我回家了 |
[1:32:28] | Comrade major? | 少校同志 |
[1:32:29] | Yes, let her in. | 好 让她进来 |
[1:32:30] | Go through. | 进去 |
[1:32:34] | – Hello. – Hello, take a seat. | -你好 -你好 请坐 |
[1:32:42] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[1:32:43] | My name is Vladimir Azhippo. | 我叫弗拉基米尔·阿齐波 |
[1:32:46] | I’m the senior officer of the Special Unit | 我是苏联国家安全部 |
[1:32:50] | by the Ministry of State Security of the USSR. | 特别小队的高级官员 |
[1:32:55] | Remember my name. | 记住我的名字 |
[1:32:57] | Can’t quite. | 记不太清 |
[1:32:59] | Remember it. | 记下来 |
[1:33:00] | Vladimir Azhippo. | 弗拉基米尔·阿齐波 |
[1:33:04] | Or if you like, you can address me as “officer”, | 如果你愿意 也可以称呼我为”长官” |
[1:33:07] | but I think it’s a bit soon for that. | 但我觉得这有点太快了 |
[1:33:11] | Let’s pray we don’t have to go down that route. | 让我们祈祷不会走上那条路 |
[1:33:15] | I hope not. | 我希望不会 |
[1:33:17] | Me too, so let’s get down to business. | 我也是 所以赶紧谈正事吧 |
[1:33:20] | You’ve been working at the Institute for a while. | 你在研究所工作有一段时间了 |
[1:33:24] | In your post, you don’t really | 在工作中你并不会 |
[1:33:26] | come into contact with science. | 真的和科学打交道 |
[1:33:28] | But you do come into contact with | 但是你会接触到 |
[1:33:31] | all the people who work here. | 所有在这里工作的人 |
[1:33:33] | It’s part of the job. | 这是工作的一部分 |
[1:33:35] | Sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[1:33:36] | It’s part of the job. | 这是工作的一部分 |
[1:33:36] | So you get to see | 所以你可以看到 |
[1:33:38] | both their good and bad sides. | 他们好的一面和坏的一面 |
[1:33:44] | Both the black and the white. | 黑色的和白色的 |
[1:33:46] | You can draw certain conclusions about these people. | 你可以对这些人做出一定的评判 |
[1:33:51] | Am I correct? | 我说得对吗 |
[1:33:53] | I can’t always judge them as they are scientists. | 我不是总能做出评判 因为他们是科学家 |
[1:33:57] | And scientists can be… | 科学家的性格… |
[1:33:59] | Nevertheless, you have an opinion. | 尽管如此 你还是有自己的看法 |
[1:34:02] | Sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[1:34:04] | You aren’t indifferent to them. | 你对他们并非漠不关心 |
[1:34:07] | Of course, I want them to be well-fed and happy. | 当然 我希望他们吃得好 心情好 |
[1:34:11] | One more thing, Natasha | 还有一件事 娜塔莎 |
[1:34:13] | I’m going to ask you questions, | 我要问你几个问题 |
[1:34:16] | which could have a dual nature. | 问题可能具有双重性质 |
[1:34:20] | The first is a question I want you to answer. | 第一种问题是我想要你回答的 |
[1:34:23] | The second is a question that I know the answer to, | 第二种问题是我已经知道答案的 |
[1:34:27] | but I want to hear your answer. | 但我想听你怎么回答 |
[1:34:30] | Keep that in mind when I start asking questions. | 我提问的时候 记住这一点 |
[1:34:34] | Please don’t make any mistakes. | 请不要犯错误 |
[1:34:36] | You’re a mature, serious woman. | 你是个成熟认真的女人 |
[1:34:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:34:40] | You understand full well where it is that you work. | 你完全明白你在哪里工作 |
[1:34:45] | You know what we expect of you. | 你知道我们对你的期望 |
[1:34:49] | Help in establishing the security of the state. | 也就是帮助建立国家安全 |
[1:34:52] | Are you prepared to help? | 你准备好提供帮助了吗 |
[1:34:57] | In any way I can. | 尽我所能 |
[1:34:58] | Would you like some vodka or cognac? Tea? | 你要喝伏特加或白兰地吗 还是喝茶 |
[1:35:01] | I wouldn’t say no to tea. | 我不会拒绝喝茶 |
[1:35:04] | Can I smoke in here? | 我可以抽烟吗 |
[1:35:06] | Please do. I don’t smoke myself. | 请吧 我不抽烟 |
[1:35:08] | But you go ahead. | 但你请便 |
[1:35:18] | I liked your question. | 我喜欢你的问题 |
[1:35:21] | Which one? I asked a couple . | 哪个问题 我问了好几个 |
[1:35:22] | If I’m prepared to help. | 我准备好提供帮助了吗 |
[1:35:32] | Things are spartan here, not like your canteen. | 这里很简陋 不像你的食堂 |
[1:35:35] | Will this little kettle do? | 这个小水壶能行吗 |
[1:35:37] | Doesn’t bother me. | 我不介意 |
[1:35:39] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[1:35:44] | What is the atmosphere among Institute staff? | 研究所工作人员之间的气氛如何 |
[1:35:47] | It really varies. | 这真的不一定 |
[1:35:49] | A lot of negativity. | 很多负面情绪 |
[1:35:50] | What negativity? | 什么负面情绪 |
[1:35:57] | Do they pick each other’s pockets? | 他们互相偷东西吗 |
[1:35:58] | No. | 没有 |
[1:35:59] | What is it then? | 那是什么 |
[1:36:03] | Contempt for each other. | 互相鄙视 |
[1:36:05] | That’s quite normal for scientists. | 这对于科学家来说挺正常的 |
[1:36:07] | Each thinks they’re smarter than their neighbour. | 每个人都认为自己比同僚聪明 |
[1:36:12] | The canteen staff may be more modest. | 食堂的工作人员可能更谦虚 |
[1:36:14] | But even they can be quite competetive. | 但他们也有争强好胜的时候 |
[1:36:18] | That said, how are you getting on with your friend? | 说起来 你和你朋友相处得怎么样 |
[1:36:23] | – With Olya? – Yes. | -和奥莉亚吗 -是的 |
[1:36:25] | Wonderfully. | 关系好极了 |
[1:36:33] | You know… | 那个… |
[1:36:34] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[1:37:10] | Let’s change the setting for this conversation. | 我们换个地方谈话吧 |
[1:37:13] | It will have a different effect on you. | 对你会有不同的影响 |
[1:37:16] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:37:39] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:37:50] | How do you like this room? | 你喜欢这个房间吗 |
[1:37:55] | That looks like a sink. | 那看起来像个水槽 |
[1:37:57] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[1:37:58] | That looks like a sink. | 那看起来像个水槽 |
[1:38:01] | Yes, that’s a sink and this is called the piss bucket. | 是的 那是个水槽 叫作尿桶 |
[1:38:06] | That’s prison slang. | 是监狱里的俚语 |
[1:38:09] | It’s a toilet, a water closet, call it what you like. | 这是厕所 蹲坑 随你怎么叫它 |
[1:38:15] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:38:16] | This is where you’ll stay for the next three days. | 接下来三天你就要住在这里 |
[1:38:23] | What for? | 为什么 |
[1:38:24] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[1:38:25] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[1:38:28] | We’re not going to let you sleep. | 我们不会让你睡觉 |
[1:38:31] | In three days, I think, you will go mad. | 我认为三天你就会发疯 |
[1:38:34] | Every time you fall on the floor, | 每次你倒在地板上 |
[1:38:36] | you will be forced up with a kick. | 就会被踢起来 |
[1:38:41] | Every night, you’ll be interrogated, | 每天晚上你都会被审问 |
[1:38:43] | asked the same questions over and over. | 一遍又一遍地问相同的问题 |
[1:38:45] | In the day, you won’t sleep. | 白天 你不能睡觉 |
[1:38:47] | In three days you will go mad. | 三天你就会发疯 |
[1:38:49] | You’ll be lucky to make it to the toilet. | 你能爬到厕所就算走运了 |
[1:38:53] | Get it? | 明白了吗 |
[1:38:54] | Not quite. | 不太明白 |
[1:38:57] | Do you get what’s in store for you? | 你明白等待你的是什么吗 |
[1:38:59] | Not really. | 不太明白 |
[1:39:00] | – Idiot. – What for? | -蠢货 -为什么 |
[1:39:03] | You slept with a foreigner. | 你和外国人上床了 |
[1:39:07] | Not a foreigner, a physicist. | 不是外国人 是物理学家 |
[1:39:10] | What physicist? | 什么物理学家 |
[1:39:12] | An ordinary one. | 普通的物理学家 |
[1:39:13] | You fool. | 你个蠢货 |
[1:39:14] | Don’t you get where you are? | 你不明白自己在哪里吗 |
[1:39:17] | I’m on the site of the Institute. | 我在研究所 |
[1:39:19] | Here, people are killed | 在这里 人们因为 |
[1:39:21] | for sleeping with foreigners. | 和外国人上床被杀 |
[1:39:25] | Without trial or investigation. | 不经过审判和调查 |
[1:39:27] | But I’m talking to you. | 但我在跟你谈话 |
[1:39:29] | Get it? | 明白了吗 |
[1:39:31] | And you’re fluttering your eyelashes at me. | 你还对我抛媚眼 |
[1:39:43] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:39:45] | You’ll straighten yourself up later. | 之后再打理自己 |
[1:39:48] | This is neither the time nor place. | 现在的时间和场合不对 |
[1:39:51] | A woman must always try to look her best. | 女人必须随时展现出最好的一面 |
[1:39:56] | Are we going to be friends? | 我们能做朋友吗 |
[1:39:59] | This isn’t how you make friends. | 这不是交朋友的方式 |
[1:40:08] | You are asking questions that I can’t… | 你问的问题我无法… |
[1:40:10] | Girl, are you out of your mind? | 姑娘 你疯了吗 |
[1:40:13] | Do you know who you’re talking to? | 你知道自己在和谁说话吗 |
[1:40:16] | Don’t you get that your life is worthless? | 难道你不明白你的性命一文不值吗 |
[1:40:19] | Absolutely worthless. Like this dust. | 一文不值 如同地上的尘埃 |
[1:40:26] | Are we going to be friends? | 我们能做朋友吗 |
[1:40:27] | I said I would help you in any way I can. | 我说了会尽我所能地帮助你 |
[1:40:33] | No, that’s not good enough. | 不 这还不够 |
[1:40:38] | They would miss me in the canteen. | 食堂里需要我 |
[1:40:41] | You’ve been stealing from it. | 你一直从食堂偷东西 |
[1:40:45] | – Stealing? – Along with your assistant. | -偷东西 -和你的助手一起 |
[1:40:49] | You both steal from the canteen. | 你们都从食堂偷东西 |
[1:40:52] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[1:40:55] | The reason we’re here today | 我们今天不是来 |
[1:40:57] | is not to discuss who steals from the canteen. | 讨论谁从食堂偷东西的 |
[1:41:03] | Shall we repeat that experiment? | 我们要验证刚才说的吗 |
[1:41:10] | Can I have a glass of cognac? | 可以给我一杯白兰地吗 |
[1:41:11] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[1:41:12] | Can I have a single cognac? | 可以给我一杯白兰地吗 |
[1:41:15] | Will we reach an understanding after that? | 喝完我们就能达成共识吗 |
[1:41:18] | You can have a triple, the amount is irrelevant. | 给你倒三倍的 喝多少无所谓 |
[1:41:26] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:41:30] | That’s instead of cognac. | 用这个代替白兰地 |
[1:41:32] | So you don’t think of trying to fool me. | 免得你想糊弄我 |
[1:41:56] | Sit, pull yourself together. | 坐下 振作点 |
[1:42:20] | How much do you want, darling? | 亲爱的 你想喝多少 |
[1:42:23] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:42:37] | You’ll pull yourself together, | 你振作点 |
[1:42:40] | have a bite to eat, | 吃点东西 |
[1:42:41] | then we’ll write a document. | 然后我们写一份文件 |
[1:42:43] | It will be the foundation | 那将是我们 |
[1:42:45] | of our strong and long friendship. | 牢固而长久的友谊的基础 |
[1:42:54] | Eat something. | 吃点东西 |
[1:42:58] | At least eat some greens. | 至少吃点蔬菜 |
[1:43:10] | May I smoke? | 我可以抽烟吗 |
[1:43:12] | Yes, smoke, sure. | 当然 抽吧 |
[1:43:24] | Don’t rush. | 不用急 |
[1:43:33] | Let’s agree that the bad dream | 我们达成共识吧 |
[1:43:36] | will remain a bad dream. | 就让噩梦留在梦中 |
[1:43:40] | Life is much more wonderful. | 生活要美好得多 |
[1:43:53] | “I” followed by your full name. | 我 后面写你的全名 |
[1:44:08] | Don’t go into the margins. | 别写到边上 |
[1:44:13] | “I” then your full name, comma, | 我 后面写你的全名 逗号 |
[1:44:19] | “voluntarily” | 自愿 |
[1:44:26] | “voluntarily express my desire” | 自愿表达我的 |
[1:44:40] | “to cooperate” | 合作意愿 |
[1:44:42] | I already said I would cooperate. | 我说了我会合作的 |
[1:44:45] | “to cooperate” | 合作意愿 |
[1:44:53] | “with the organs” | 配合苏联 |
[1:44:59] | “of state security” | 国家安全 |
[1:45:08] | “of state security of the USSR” | 苏联国家安全机关 |
[1:45:21] | New line. | 另起一行 |
[1:45:24] | New line… “USSR” | 另起一行 机关 |
[1:45:28] | “I hereby pledge” | 我在此承诺 |
[1:45:32] | “to inform” | 将报告 |
[1:45:37] | “I hereby pledge to inform” | 我在此承诺将报告 |
[1:45:46] | “about all” | 一切 |
[1:45:50] | “facts that become known to me” | 我知道的 |
[1:46:02] | “facts that become known to me” | 我知道的 |
[1:46:09] | “relating to counter-revolutionary” | 有关反革命 |
[1:46:21] | comma, “spying” | 逗号 以及 |
[1:46:28] | “and subversive activity against the Soviet state” | 对苏联的间谍和颠覆活动的事实 |
[1:46:34] | “subversive” | 间谍 |
[1:46:38] | “activity” | 和颠覆 |
[1:46:40] | “against the Soviet state” | 活动的事实 |
[1:46:44] | Full stop, new line. | 句号 另起一行 |
[1:46:46] | There’s a little something I must say here. | 有些话我必须要说 |
[1:46:50] | This relationship is to remain completely secret. | 我们的关系必须完全保密 |
[1:46:55] | So you need to write another sentence: | 所以你要再写一句话 |
[1:46:58] | “I will sign my messages” | 我会给信息留名 |
[1:47:07] | Pick any word from this newspaper. | 从这份报纸上随便挑一个词 |
[1:47:10] | Any word you like. | 随便你挑 |
[1:47:13] | A noun. | 挑个名词 |
[1:47:16] | From the headlines, it doesn’t matter. | 从头条里挑 什么词不重要 |
[1:47:19] | Don’t look for a meaning, just pick a word. | 别考虑意思 挑个词就行 |
[1:47:29] | “Renaissance” | 文艺复兴 |
[1:47:30] | Great, in speech marks. | 很好 加引号 |
[1:47:37] | “I will sign with the pseudonym” | 我会留下假名 |
[1:47:39] | “Renaissance” | 文艺复兴 |
[1:47:43] | Done? | 写完了吗 |
[1:47:45] | Signature, and full name. Don’t write the date. | 签名 加上全名 不要写日期 |
[1:47:49] | I’ll do that myself later. | 日期之后我来写 |
[1:47:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:48:01] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:48:07] | I just don’t usually pry | 只是我一般不会 |
[1:48:08] | into the scientists’ personal lives. | 打听科学家的私生活 |
[1:48:10] | But what I do hear, I tell. | 但我会报告听到的传言 |
[1:48:12] | Well, you’re going to pry. | 以后你要去打听 |
[1:48:16] | I’ll pry. I signed, after all. | 我会打听的 毕竟我签名了 |
[1:48:20] | Eat some. | 吃点东西 |
[1:48:21] | Thank you, I don’t want to. | 谢谢 我不想吃 |
[1:48:21] | We don’t take “no” for an answer. | 我们不接受拒绝 |
[1:48:32] | Obviously I’m trying to poison you. | 没错 我就是想毒死你 |
[1:48:35] | How primitive. | 真原始 |
[1:48:37] | I could simply beat you to death . | 我可以直接打死你 |
[1:48:41] | Poison me? | 毒死我 |
[1:48:43] | Yes, so eat up. | 对 所以快吃吧 |
[1:48:49] | Poisoned I wouldn’t be of any use to you. | 毒死我对你没好处 |
[1:48:51] | Eat up. | 快吃吧 |
[1:48:53] | You need me alive. | 你需要我活着 |
[1:48:54] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[1:48:59] | I need you healthy and capable of work. | 我需要你健康地工作 |
[1:49:03] | And yet you say, it’s poison. | 但你说这是毒药 |
[1:49:05] | I understand everything perfectly. | 我全都明白 |
[1:49:07] | I’m not a child. | 我不是小孩 |
[1:49:13] | Is there something else you want me to write? | 还有什么要我写的吗 |
[1:49:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:49:18] | There’s quite a lot. | 还有很多 |
[1:49:20] | I’ll write it then. | 我会写的 |
[1:49:21] | You will. Come on, hurry up. | 没错 快点吧 |
[1:49:26] | I’m not hurrying your eating, just the talking. | 我不是催你吃 只是叫你少啰嗦 |
[1:49:36] | Do you have anything hidden in your clothes? | 你衣服里有没有藏东西 |
[1:49:41] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[1:49:42] | Anything, maybe a pen? | 任何东西 比如笔 |
[1:49:45] | I have a pen, in my purse. | 我的包里有支笔 |
[1:49:48] | Not in your purse, just on you. | 不是包里 你身上 |
[1:49:51] | No, why would I? | 没有 为什么要放身上 |
[1:49:53] | Take a good look. | 仔细找找 |
[1:50:04] | Why would I? I have a purse. | 为什么要放身上 我有包 |
[1:50:06] | Come with me, I’ll explain. | 跟我来 我会解释的 |
[1:50:31] | Take off your clothes. | 把衣服脱了 |
[1:50:34] | Sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[1:50:36] | I speak clearly enough, take off your clothes. | 我说得够清楚了 把衣服脱了 |
[1:50:42] | I can give you a hand if you wish. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你 |
[1:50:48] | Go on. | 接着脱 |
[1:50:58] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:51:06] | Go on | 接着脱 |
[1:51:07] | Is this the start of the cooperation? | 合作的开始就是这样的吗 |
[1:51:09] | There’s only one way this could end. | 想结束只有一个办法 |
[1:51:12] | You won’t have anything else to take off. | 脱到一丝不挂 |
[1:51:14] | Take it all off. | 全部脱掉 |
[1:51:23] | Off. | 脱掉 |
[1:51:30] | Go on. | 接着脱 |
[1:51:35] | Go on. | 接着脱 |
[1:51:37] | Get out of your shoes. | 把鞋脱了 |
[1:51:56] | Please, take a seat, madam. | 请坐 女士 |
[1:52:01] | So, are we going to be friends? | 我们能做朋友吗 |
[1:52:05] | Or are we going to ask questions? | 还是说你要问个没完 |
[1:52:08] | We’re not going to ask questions. | 我不会再问了 |
[1:52:09] | I’m suprised your hair’s still intact. | 你的头发居然还没乱 |
[1:52:15] | We can’t have these pins. | 不能留着这些发夹 |
[1:52:17] | Shall I take them out? | 要我把它们摘掉吗 |
[1:52:19] | It’s dangerous, I don’t want to get a pin in my eye. | 太危险了 我可不想被发夹插眼睛 |
[1:52:22] | That’s something I really do not want. | 我绝对不想出那种事 |
[1:52:25] | Please give me all the pins that you have. | 把你的发夹都给我 |
[1:52:29] | I don’t want one in my eye. | 我可不想被插眼睛 |
[1:52:31] | And you will want to do that. | 你会有那个念头的 |
[1:52:35] | I wouldn’t like that. | 我不想那样 |
[1:52:36] | I might not turn away in time. | 我可能没法及时躲开 |
[1:52:40] | Though I do have some experience in that. | 尽管我在这方面有一些经验 |
[1:53:25] | God knows… | 老天啊 |
[1:53:36] | Apologies if it hurts. | 要是弄疼你了我道歉 |
[1:53:55] | Remember this. You and me will have a little chat. | 记住 你和我要好好谈谈 |
[1:54:01] | And then you will simply answer my questions. | 然后你只回答我的问题 |
[1:54:04] | Without rolling your eyes. | 不要翻白眼 |
[1:54:10] | No oohing or aahing or thinking up answers. | 不要大呼小叫 不要胡编乱造 |
[1:54:14] | You’re just going to answer, because you want to. | 只回答我的问题 因为你想回答 |
[1:54:18] | Do you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[1:54:28] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:54:32] | Your place is here, this is where you’ll live. | 这才是你该待的地方 你要住在这里 |
[1:54:35] | Get it? That’s where you’re going to live. | 明白吗 这就是你要住的地方 |
[1:54:44] | Get down. | 下来 |
[1:54:47] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[1:54:55] | Sergeant, bring me the cognac bottle. | 中士 把白兰地酒瓶给我 |
[1:55:03] | Here, drink. | 喝吧 |
[1:55:06] | Drink. | 喝 |
[1:55:09] | I said drink. | 我叫你喝 |
[1:55:16] | I can’t. | 我喝不下 |
[1:55:18] | You’ll soon learn how to in these circumstances. | 你很快就会学会在这种情况下该怎么做 |
[1:55:21] | Drink. | 喝 |
[1:55:28] | Don’t pour the Cognac into your eyes. | 别把白兰地溅到眼睛里 |
[1:55:33] | Drink, open your mouth. | 喝 把嘴张开 |
[1:55:54] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:55:55] | Shove this up your cunt, quickly. | 把这个塞进你的阴道 快点 |
[1:55:58] | Sit on it. | 坐上去 |
[1:56:00] | Sit. I said, sit on it. | 坐 我叫你坐上去 |
[1:56:04] | Don’t get it? | 不明白吗 |
[1:56:05] | Shall I do it for you? | 要我帮你吗 |
[1:56:07] | Sit. | 坐上去 |
[1:56:09] | I’d rather sit on another one. | 我宁愿坐在老二上 |
[1:56:12] | No, you’ll sit on another one later. | 不行 之后再坐老二 |
[1:56:15] | Sit on the bench. | 坐在椅子上 |
[1:56:17] | I said sit on the bench. | 我叫你坐在椅子上 |
[1:56:22] | God, now I need to wrestle with you. | 天啊 还要我跟你角力 |
[1:56:25] | Do it yourself, put it in. | 自己来 塞进去 |
[1:56:27] | Put it in, quickly. | 塞进去 快点 |
[1:56:30] | No, I’m not putting it in. | 不 我不要塞进去 |
[1:56:32] | Put it in. | 塞进去 |
[1:56:36] | Go on. | 快点 |
[1:56:40] | Should I call my assistant? | 要我叫帮手来吗 |
[1:56:42] | Want even more humiliation? | 还想要更多的羞辱吗 |
[1:56:44] | Move your hands. | 把手拿开 |
[1:56:46] | Hold the bottleneck. | 握住瓶颈 |
[1:56:48] | Do what I tell you. | 照我说的做 |
[1:56:51] | Do what I tell you. | 照我说的做 |
[1:56:54] | Do it. | 快点 |
[1:56:55] | Are you too chicken to? | 你不敢自己来吗 |
[1:56:56] | No, I just don’t feel like it. | 不 我只是没兴致 |
[1:57:02] | Well? | 怎样 |
[1:57:09] | More. In and out. | 往里塞 进进出出 |
[1:57:16] | Will you tell your lovers about this later? | 这件事你之后会告诉你的情人们吗 |
[1:57:19] | Remember this moment. | 记住这一刻 |
[1:57:21] | You’ll come to like it, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 你会喜欢上这个的 |
[1:57:24] | In your dreams. | 做梦会梦到 |
[1:57:32] | Put something on. | 穿上衣服 |
[1:57:35] | Pick something that isn’t torn. | 捡没撕破的穿上 |
[1:57:39] | Pick something, I’m not bending down. | 随便哪件 我才不要弯腰 |
[1:57:52] | Put your coat on at least. | 至少把大衣穿上 |
[1:57:54] | I don’t have all day. | 我没那么多时间 |
[1:58:06] | No, don’t put all that on, just your coat. | 不 别穿那个 只穿大衣 |
[1:58:11] | I don’t have a coat. | 我没有大衣 |
[1:58:14] | Coat, jacket, skirt, hell knows what. | 大衣 外套 裙子 鬼知道是什么 |
[1:58:18] | Quickly. Quickly. Quickly. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[1:58:41] | Hurry up, why is this taking so long? | 快点 怎么还没穿好 |
[1:58:45] | It’s not like you’re going to the theatre. | 你又不是要去剧院 |
[1:58:52] | Put your shoes on, you might cut your feet. | 把鞋穿上 免得扎到脚 |
[1:59:00] | Come on, it turns out you’re drunk already. | 快点 原来你已经喝醉了 |
[1:59:04] | You drank a lot, my love. | 你喝了很多 亲爱的 |
[1:59:21] | “Luc Bigé” | 吕克·比杰 |
[1:59:26] | “considers Soviet scientists” | 认为苏联科学家 |
[1:59:38] | “to be ignorant charlatans.” | 都是无知的江湖骗子 |
[1:59:52] | “Soviet scientists, ignorant charlatans” | 苏联科学家 无知的江湖骗子 |
[2:00:03] | No need to rush, we have time. | 不用急 我们有的是时间 |
[2:00:14] | “On multiple occasions I engaged in sexual contact” | 我曾多次与吕克·比杰 |
[2:00:19] | Don’t stumble. | 别停顿 |
[2:00:23] | “On multiple occasions I engaged in sexual contact” | 我曾多次与吕克·比杰 |
[2:00:27] | “with Luc Bigé” | 发生性关系 |
[2:00:35] | “with Luc Bigé”, full stop. | 发生性关系 句号 |
[2:00:38] | “Sexual contact”, right? | 发生性关系 对吧 |
[2:00:39] | Yes, “with Luc Bigé”. | 对 与吕克·比杰 |
[2:01:01] | There’s another pen. | 换支笔 |
[2:01:03] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 没事 |
[2:01:05] | “sexual contact with Luc Bige.” Full stop. | 与吕克·比杰发生性关系 句号 |
[2:01:11] | “Luc Bigé is a pervert.” | 吕克·比杰是个变态 |
[2:01:23] | “He inserted a salt-cured fish into my vagina” | 他往我的阴道里塞了一条腌鱼 |
[2:01:31] | “a salt-cured fish into my vagina” | 阴道里塞了一条腌鱼 |
[2:01:43] | Full stop. | 句号 |
[2:01:46] | “It came to my attention” | 我注意到 |
[2:01:54] | Comma. | 逗号 |
[2:01:59] | “that the physical pain that this brought me” | 这给我带来的身体上的痛苦 |
[2:02:13] | “that this brought me” | 身体上的痛苦 |
[2:02:20] | “brought Luc Bigé pleasure” | 令吕克·比杰感到愉悦 |
[2:02:27] | Full stop… pleasure. | 句号 愉悦 |
[2:02:37] | Right here, in speech marks, “Renaissance”. | 写这里 加引号 文艺复兴 |
[2:02:42] | What a beautiful word. | 这词真美 |
[2:02:48] | So that’s that. | 就这样了 |
[2:02:50] | How strong our friendship will be, | 我不知道我们的友谊 |
[2:02:52] | I don’t know. | 会有多牢固 |
[2:02:54] | Sadly, I poured all the cognac away, | 可惜你不老实的时候 |
[2:02:56] | when you misbehaved. | 我把白兰地全倒了 |
[2:02:58] | Shall I pour you some vodka instead? | 要不我给你倒点伏特加 |
[2:03:01] | Just eat something. | 吃点东西 |
[2:03:04] | Let it be vodka. | 喝伏特加吧 |
[2:03:10] | How much shall I pour? | 要我倒多少 |
[2:03:12] | Just a bit. | 一点点 |
[2:03:26] | I think our next meeting… | 我想我们下次见面… |
[2:03:28] | Please, forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[2:03:31] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[2:03:32] | I do. | 我原谅你 |
[2:03:35] | I understand everything. | 我全都明白 |
[2:03:40] | Let’s drink to understanding. | 我们为理解干杯 |
[2:03:50] | Eat, Natasha. | 吃吧 娜塔莎 |
[2:03:53] | You must eat something. | 你得吃点东西 |
[2:03:56] | You must have something. | 一定要吃东西 |
[2:04:08] | Your bruise has swollen a bit. | 你的伤痕有点肿了 |
[2:04:11] | It’s not so much a bruise as a swelling. | 与其说是伤痕 不如说是肿胀 |
[2:04:15] | That’s alright. | 没关系 |
[2:04:17] | Tomorrow I’ll explain at work that I fell. | 明天上班我就说我摔倒了 |
[2:04:20] | Down the steps, they are very steep. | 我摔下了台阶 太陡了 |
[2:04:24] | And slippery. | 而且很滑 |
[2:04:26] | I think, it will be fine. | 应该没问题 |
[2:04:29] | You can always say it was your boyfriend. | 你可以说是你男友打的 |
[2:04:36] | He got jealous. | 他嫉妒了 |
[2:04:37] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[2:04:43] | You are right. | 你是对的 |
[2:04:46] | As always, you are right. | 你总是对的 |
[2:04:52] | It hurts a bit. | 有点疼 |
[2:05:01] | For me, that was very cruel. | 对我来说太残忍了 |
[2:05:06] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[2:05:15] | We’re all human. | 我们都是人 |
[2:05:18] | I think we understand that perfectly. | 我想我们都很明白 |
[2:06:03] | – Can I ask something? – Yes, sure. | -我可以问个问题吗 -当然 |
[2:06:07] | Off the record. | 私下问的 |
[2:06:08] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[2:06:10] | Off the record. | 私下问的 |
[2:06:11] | unlike other questions. | 和其它问题不一样 |
[2:06:15] | I won’t write it down. | 我不会做记录 |
[2:06:20] | And I won’t be killed. | 我也不会因为 |
[2:06:24] | for this question? | 这个问题被杀 |
[2:06:26] | You could be killed for lots of things. | 你可能因为很多原因被杀 |
[2:06:30] | Like just not liking your face. | 比如不喜欢你的脸 |
[2:06:33] | But for this question, now, | 但现在你肯定不会 |
[2:06:35] | you certainly won’t be killed. | 因为这个问题被杀 |
[2:06:39] | What’s the point of killing for a question, | 既然可以随便杀人 |
[2:06:41] | if you can kill for anything at all? | 为什么要因为一个问题杀人呢 |
[2:06:45] | You won’t be killed for asking questions | 你不会因为问问题而被杀 |
[2:06:50] | Do you like me as woman? | 你喜欢我这个女人吗 |
[2:06:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[2:06:54] | I didn’t even finish. | 我还没说完呢 |
[2:06:55] | But of course, without a doubt. | 当然喜欢 毫无疑问 |
[2:07:02] | Who suffered more is up for debate. | 真不好说谁受得折磨更多 |
[2:07:10] | There’s that. | 就这样 |
[2:07:14] | But you and I will definitely meet again. | 但我们一定会再见面的 |
[2:07:20] | Now there is no other way. | 如今没有别的办法了 |
[2:07:25] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[2:07:27] | I wouldn’t have signed these documents | 如果面对的是别人 |
[2:07:30] | if it was anyone else in your place. | 我就不会签这些文件了 |
[2:07:33] | Don’t try to flatter me. | 别想奉承我 |
[2:07:35] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[2:07:38] | It’s not, it’s true. | 不 我说的是真的 |
[2:07:41] | And what was it you felt that you liked? | 你觉得你喜欢上了哪一点 |
[2:07:44] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[2:07:45] | What? | 什么 |
[2:07:46] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[2:07:48] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[2:07:49] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[2:07:51] | Good God, what eyes? | 老天 什么眼睛 |
[2:07:54] | In this darkness? | 这里这么黑 |
[2:08:01] | They are wonderful. | 迷人的眼睛 |
[2:08:06] | Maybe after some more vodka | 也许再喝点伏特加 |
[2:08:07] | everything else will seem wonderful too? | 一切都会变得迷人起来 |
[2:08:11] | – It happens. – No, and it’s not the vodka. | -这不奇怪 -不 不是因为伏特加 |
[2:08:19] | Let’s leave this subject, it’s not relevant. | 别说这个了 这不重要 |
[2:08:25] | Our reality is much more harsh, | 我们面对的现实 |
[2:08:29] | than our dreams and fantasies. | 比梦境和幻想严酷得多 |
[2:08:32] | The most astonishing thing is that, | 最惊人的是 |
[2:08:34] | we can’t see each other. | 我们不能见面 |
[2:08:40] | If we did, it would have to be discreet. | 如果见面 必须小心翼翼 |
[2:08:43] | We’ll discuss that. | 这事我们再讨论 |
[2:08:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[2:08:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[2:08:56] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[2:08:58] | What? | 什么 |
[2:08:59] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[2:09:03] | Honestly. | 真心希望 |
[2:09:08] | You have a quality that’s interesting in a woman, | 作为女人 你有个耐人寻味的特点 |
[2:09:10] | but bad for interrogations. | 但对审讯很不利 |
[2:09:13] | You give vague answers, | 你的回答模棱两可 |
[2:09:15] | phrases that are hard to get. | 措辞让人捉摸不透 |
[2:09:17] | I said, “I hope so.” | 我说”希望如此” |
[2:09:19] | You hope so? Well, isn’t that great. | 你希望如此 那敢情好啊 |
[2:09:23] | Hope is the mother of fools, as they say. | 常言道 希望是愚蠢之母 |
[2:09:26] | But nevertheless it exists. | 但无论如何 希望还是存在 |
[2:09:28] | Let it even be the mother of imbeciles. | 甚至是弱智之母 |
[2:09:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[2:09:40] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[2:09:44] | Time is up, we need to say goodbye. | 时间到了 我们该说再见了 |
[2:10:01] | This heat’s killing me. | 热死我了 |
[2:10:06] | It’s unbelievable, your lipstick is stil intact. | 不可思议 你的口红还没掉色 |
[2:10:10] | How did you managed that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[2:10:14] | Do you want it off? | 你想蹭掉它吗 |
[2:10:21] | Alright, bye now. | 再见了 |
[2:11:57] | The tables are clean. | 桌子擦干净了 |
[2:11:59] | Glad to hear it. | 那很好 |
[2:12:02] | Wash the cloth and mop the floor. | 去洗抹布 拖地板 |
[2:12:06] | Tomorrow morning. | 明早再做 |
[2:12:10] | No, today. | 不行 今天就做 |
[2:12:12] | – But why? – Because. | -为什么 -没有为什么 |
[2:12:14] | But why? | 为什么 |
[2:12:16] | Because I said so. | 因为我说了 |
[2:12:18] | Today. | 今天就做 |
[2:12:19] | – And right now. – We do it in the morning anyway… | -现在就做 -反正早上也要做… |
[2:12:21] | And I’m telling you, today and right now. | 我要你今天现在就做 |
[2:12:24] | You’ll be late tomorrow morning, as usual. | 你明早会照常迟到 |
[2:12:27] | – No. – Yes. | -不会 -会 |
[2:12:28] | – No. – Yes. | -不会 -会 |
[2:12:29] | – No. – Olya… | -不会 -奥莉亚 |
[2:12:31] | But the working day is over. | 但是已经下班了 |
[2:12:33] | I’ll do it all tomorrow. | 我明天全部做完 |
[2:12:34] | For the last time. | 我再说最后一遍 |
[2:12:36] | Olya, you have to mop the floor. | 奥莉亚 你必须拖地板 |