时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | It’s Christmas morning! | 圣诞节的早晨到了 |
[00:19] | Every year, I wake up to find my entire family | 每年这个时候 我一觉醒来 |
[00:22] | wearing matching pajamas in front of a tree piled with presents. | 我们一家会穿着同款睡衣站在堆满礼物的圣诞树前 |
[00:32] | At least this year, Notebook Boy, | 起码今年我会收到一份礼物 |
[00:35] | I have the gift of your name to look forward to. | 那就是你的名字 笔记本少年 |
[00:40] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[00:42] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[00:45] | The notebook. | 是那个笔记本 |
[00:46] | That’s the book on serial killers I got Dad. | 这是我送给老爸的连环杀手小说 |
[00:50] | If the notebook’s not here yet, I’m sure there’s a reason. | 笔记本还没到 肯定有原因 |
[00:53] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[00:55] | Did you have fun at the party? | 昨晚的派对玩得开心吗 |
[01:12] | Merry Christmas, Grandpa. | 爷爷 圣诞快乐 |
[01:13] | – Where do you think you’re going? – To Mrs. Basil E’s… | -你去哪儿呢 -去找巴秀… |
[01:16] | – To Great-Aunt Lillian’s. – Why? | -去找莉莉安姑婆 -找她干什么 |
[01:18] | I promised her I would help her bake cookies. | 我答应过要帮她做饼干 |
[01:21] | I can think of few activities my sister would enjoy less. | 我妹好像很讨厌做饼干 |
[01:24] | It’s not like anyone’s celebrating here. | 反正这屋里也没人庆祝圣诞节 |
[01:28] | Be home by 6:00. | 6点前必须到家 |
[01:29] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[01:42] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[01:43] | Oh, merry Christmas, darling. | 亲爱的 圣诞快乐 |
[01:45] | Did, uh, anyone leave anything for me? | 有没有人留了东西给我 |
[01:47] | Uh, maybe something red that’s, uh, shaped like a notebook? | 类似笔记本形状的红色物件 |
[01:52] | I haven’t seen our friend since he brought me a boot. | 自从他那天带了一只靴子过来 我就再没见过这位朋友了 |
[01:57] | Do I spy its mate by the door? | 另一只靴子是不是在门边 |
[02:01] | I told him I was ready to meet. I don’t know when it will happen. | 我跟他说我准备好要见面了 只是不知道什么时候 |
[02:04] | But I figure if I’m wearing it when he sees me, | 我想着如果能穿着这只靴子 他看到以后 |
[02:06] | he’ll know right away who I am. | 肯定能马上认出我来 |
[02:08] | Have you considered what you’ll do | 你有没有想过 |
[02:11] | if the person in person isn’t the one in your head? | 如果那个人跟你想象中不一样 你会作何反应呢 |
[02:16] | You met him. | 你见过他了 |
[02:17] | You liked him. | 你并不讨厌他 |
[02:19] | His persnicketiness charmed me, I admit. | 我承认 我被他细腻入微的心思吸引了 |
[02:22] | But it’s whether you like him that counts. | 但重点是你喜不喜欢他 |
[02:24] | And you’ll have to discover that for yourself. | 这部分你必须自己去探索 |
[02:28] | He said he’d bring the notebook here. | 他说过会把笔记本留在这里的 |
[02:30] | What if he forgot? What… what if I said the wrong thing and scared him off and… | 难道他忘了… 难道我说错话 把他吓跑了… |
[02:36] | 艾琳 圣诞节就要边喝酒边唱颂歌 | |
[02:38] | It’s my caroling troupe. | 我的颂歌队找我了 |
[02:40] | They want me to join them at McSorley’s. | 他们邀请我到麦克索利酒吧聚一聚 |
[02:43] | Ah, McSorley’s. | 麦克索利酒吧 |
[02:46] | I went there with Estelle Getty and the cast of Hair. | 我跟艾丝黛拉·盖蒂和音乐剧”长发”的剧组一起去过 |
[02:51] | They didn’t allow women yet… | 那家酒吧以前谢绝女性入内… |
[02:54] | But they made an exception when Estelle and I climbed on the bar, | 但那次酒吧破例了 因为我和艾丝黛拉爬上了吧台 |
[03:00] | hiked up our skirts and… | 把裙子掀了起来 然后… |
[03:06] | You should be with your friends. | 你应该跟你朋友一起过圣诞才对 |
[03:09] | What if the notebook comes? | 要是笔记本送到了呢 |
[03:11] | I’ll dash it right over! | 我会马上送”达” |
[03:14] | No pun intended. | 没有别的意思 |
[03:18] | What pun? | 还有什么意思 |
[03:21] | I said, “Have fun, dear.” | 我叫你去玩得开心点 |
[03:28] | Dash. Why would “dash” be a pun? | “达” 这个字有别的意思吗 |
[03:31] | What does it mean? Is he fast? | 到底什么意思 难道他跑得快吗 |
[03:34] | Is he a hyphen? | 是不是个连字符 |
[03:37] | My name is a connector of words. | 我的名字是文字之间的连接 |
[03:42] | “A connector of words.” | “文字之间的连接” |
[03:45] | – His name is… – I’m Dash. | -他叫… -我叫达什[连字符] |
[03:48] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[03:49] | Dash? | 达什 |
[03:50] | I knew I’d find you in a corner. You promised me a dance. | 我就知道你缩在角落里 你答应过要陪我跳一支舞的 |
[03:54] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[03:57] | Boomer! | 布莫 |
[03:58] | Lily? How did you get my number? | 莉莉 你怎么有我的手机号码 |
[04:00] | Called Two Boots, told them I was your girlfriend, | 我打去双靴披萨屋说 我是你当兵的女朋友 |
[04:02] | in the Army, and I wanted to surprise you for Christmas. | 我想打去给你一个圣诞惊喜 |
[04:05] | – That worked? – It’s an emergency. | -这也行得通吗 -我有急事找你 |
[04:07] | It’s about your friend… | 跟你那个朋友有关… |
[04:09] | Dash. | 达什 |
[04:10] | He told you his name? | 他告诉你他的名字了 |
[04:13] | Oh, he didn’t tell you. | 糟了 他没告诉你 |
[04:15] | But I just did. | 是我刚刚透露了 |
[04:16] | I need to know. Last night, | 告诉我 昨天晚上 |
[04:19] | was your friend at a party for a girl named Priya? | 你的朋友是不是去了普瑞娅办的派对 |
[04:22] | You know it’s against the rules. I… I can’t answer that. | 这不是犯规了吗 我不能回答你的问题 |
[04:24] | – Please. You have to tell me. – I… I can’t. | -拜托了 你必须告诉我 -不行 |
[04:26] | Because if it’s him, he left the party with his ex. | 因为如果那真的是他 他昨晚跟前女友走了 |
[04:30] | He did what? | 什么 |
[04:31] | Please tell me I’m wrong. I want to be wrong. | 请告诉我是我搞错了 真希望是我搞错了 |
[04:35] | Look, you’re not wrong. | 你听我说 你没搞错 |
[04:37] | I’m… I’m sorry, Lily. | 我替你感到难过 莉莉 |
[04:50] | Notebook Boy has a girlfriend, and he’s been keeping it from me. | 原来笔记本少年有个女朋友 他一直瞒着我 |
[04:53] | Oh, honey. | 天啊 亲爱的 |
[04:55] | Drink up. | 喝吧 |
[04:57] | Hey, you’re not old enough to. | 等一下 你还小 |
[04:59] | Nope. | 不行 |
[05:04] | Ew, nope. | 不行 |
[05:09] | – This tastes like a candy cane. – Peppermint schnapps. | -味道像甘蔗汁 -是薄荷蒸馏酒 |
[05:18] | I want another one. | 再来一杯 |
[05:19] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[05:22] | He didn’t forget me. | 他没忘记我 |
[05:24] | He has another girl. | 只是他有个女朋友 |
[05:26] | And she’s perfect, | 她很完美 |
[05:28] | and so is he. | 他也无可挑剔 |
[05:29] | Smart and funny, | 聪明 风趣 |
[05:32] | cute, | 帅气 |
[05:33] | everything I wanted him to be, | 他就是我理想中的对象 |
[05:35] | and we connected. | 我们特别聊得来 |
[05:37] | But then he left with her. | 结果他跟另一个女孩走了 |
[05:40] | And… and I’ve never been kissed, and I don’t care that everyone heard that. | 我从来没有接过吻 我不介意让人知道 |
[05:45] | And there was this guy who acted like he was gonna kiss me, but he didn’t. | 有另一个男生好像想吻我 结果他并没有 |
[05:50] | Text him and tell him how you feel. | 给他发短信 告诉他你的感受 |
[06:06] | Here’s to your first heartbreak. | 为你第一次失恋干杯 |
[06:08] | I’ll drink to that. | 干杯 |
[06:14] | – I’ll get you one. Okay. – Thank you. | -我帮你弄一杯过来 -谢了 |
[06:23] | How did you get here? | 你怎么会出现在这里 |
[06:25] | You texted me, you weirdo. | 怪胎 你刚才发了短信给我 |
[06:28] | But I don’t have your… | 可是我没有你的… |
[06:32] | So you wanted me to kiss you? | 你希望我吻你吗 |
[06:46] | So, why didn’t you… kiss me? | 你当时怎么… 没吻我 |
[06:51] | Well, I was thinking about it. | 我想吻你来着 |
[06:53] | But then you said that you’d never been kissed, | 可是听到你说你没有接过吻 |
[06:55] | and I was like… “Whoa, pressure.” | 我感到… 压力很大 |
[07:03] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[07:05] | Mistletoe. | 槲寄生 |
[07:06] | I stole it from outside. | 我从外面偷摘的 |
[07:08] | Actually, it’s holly. But a lot of people make that… | 其实这是冬青 很多人以为是… |
[07:26] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[07:33] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[07:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:57] | It just doesn’t feel right. | 我觉得这样不妥 |
[07:59] | Maybe you’re just out of practice. | 你可能只是生疏了 |
[08:02] | No, I’m… I’m kissing you, but I’m thinking about her. | 不是… 我跟你接吻时心里却想着她 |
[08:08] | You’re a disappointment as a time-travel companion. | 你真是个扫兴的时空旅伴 |
[08:15] | Look, I don’t want to start this again. | 我不想再犯同样的错 |
[08:20] | And I don’t really think you do either. | 你应该也有同感吧 |
[08:24] | You don’t understand because you’ve always lived in New York. | 你不理解我的心情 因为你长期都住在纽约 |
[08:29] | For me… | 而我呢… |
[08:31] | Every year, my dad gets a new post, and I get a new country. | 每年我爸都会被调派到新的岗位 我要跟着搬去另一个国家 |
[08:37] | And I come back and… | 每次我回来… |
[08:42] | You were comfortable. | 你都会给我归属感 |
[08:44] | Familiar. | 熟悉感 |
[08:47] | So I’m like that peacoat you made me throw away. | 你是说 我就像那件你逼我扔掉的大衣 |
[08:52] | You have changed. | 你已经变了 |
[08:55] | But I see now that… | 如今我懂了… |
[08:58] | You changed for her. | 你变了 是因为她 |
[09:01] | Guess that means we’re… | 这意味着我们已经… |
[09:04] | Done. | 结束了吧 |
[09:08] | It’s sad. | 好难过 |
[09:11] | But it’s good to know. | 不过知道了也好 |
[09:14] | We should probably go home. | 我们还是回去吧 |
[09:17] | Or… how many times in our lives will we be able to say we slept | 不然… 人生中有多少次机会能对外炫耀 |
[09:21] | at the Morgan Library on Christmas Eve? | 我们曾在摩根博物馆度过平安夜呢 |
[09:25] | Well, probably not often. | 这种机会不多吧 |
[09:28] | And it’s the perfect place for us to spend our last night together… | 能在这里一起度过最后一夜再好不过了… |
[09:32] | As friends. | 以朋友的身份 |
[10:14] | I’m sorry, Mom. I didn’t realize how late it was. I’m on my way. | 抱歉 妈妈 我不知道都这么晚了 我这就来 |
[10:17] | No! I forgot to get Lily the notebook. God! | 糟糕 我忘了把笔记本交给莉莉 天啊 |
[10:20] | Hey. | 对了 |
[10:22] | You want some advice, as a friend? | 我能不能以朋友的身份劝你一句 |
[10:25] | If what you have is real, she deserves more than a notebook for Christmas. | 如果你对她是认真的 那这个圣诞节你应该亲自去找她 |
[10:29] | But I don’t even know where to find her. | 但我根本不知道要去哪里找她 |
[10:31] | The city’s not that big. | 这座城市不大 |
[10:42] | What? When did I download a mommy app? | 什么 我什么时候下载了妈妈应用 |
[10:47] | I’m downloading the mommy app. | 我给你下载妈妈应用 |
[10:49] | I’ll upload a photo of her boot and set you up for notifications. | 我会帮你上传一张照片 设置好推送通知 |
[10:52] | These women, they know everything. | 这些女人无所不知 |
[11:00] | Boomer was right. They really do know everything. | 布莫说得对 她们的确无所不知 |
[11:17] | Hi, two tickets for Collation, the eight o’clock show. | 给我两张”爱的字符”的票 晚上8点的场次 |
[11:21] | It’s amazing. I’ve never cried harder, and I’ve seen The Notebook 20 times. | 很好看 这是我哭得最惨的一次 “恋恋笔记本”我看了20遍 |
[11:24] | Collation is sad? | “爱的字符”是悲剧吗 |
[11:26] | Tears of joy. | 是幸福的泪水 |
[11:27] | Great. | 那就好 |
[11:30] | I’m taking this girl. | 我要带一个女孩来看电影 |
[11:31] | We’ve been writing each other, but we never met. | 我们一直写信来往 没见过面 |
[11:33] | I didn’t know how to find her, but then this morning, | 我本来不知道去哪儿找她 但是今天早上 |
[11:35] | I saw this post on this mommy app. | 我在妈妈应用上看到了这则贴文 |
[11:36] | – Okay. – See? That’s her. | -看到了 -这就是她 |
[11:38] | – That’s her boot. – Who cares? | -这是她的靴子 -管我屁事 |
[11:39] | Okay? I’m trying to buy movie tickets here. | 我要买电影票 |
[11:41] | Sir, this information showing up exactly when I needed it, it’s… | 先生 这条消息在我正需要的时候出现 这简直… |
[11:46] | This is fate! This is the magic of Christmas! | 这是缘分 这就是圣诞节的魔法 |
[11:48] | Get out of the freaking line. | 别挡着我排队 |
[11:50] | Merry Christmas, you beautiful, angry New Yorker. | 圣诞快乐 你这个又可爱又厌世的纽约客 |
[11:53] | Two to Moon Boots, please. | 两张”月光靴” |
[11:58] | I believe! | 我相信了 |
[12:15] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[12:25] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[12:28] | How did you know where I am? | 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[12:30] | I don’t even know where I am. | 我连自己在哪里也不知道 |
[12:32] | You’re the girl from the party. | 你是派对上的那个女孩 |
[12:35] | And you’re Dash. | 你就是达什 |
[12:38] | “Connector of words.” | 那个”文字之间的连接” |
[12:41] | What’s up, Dash? | 你好吗 达什 |
[12:44] | You’re with him. | 你们在一起了 |
[12:47] | Of course you are. | 还用说 |
[12:50] | How long’s this been going on for? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[12:52] | As if you didn’t kiss Sofia? | 说得像你没跟索菲亚接吻似的 |
[12:55] | Wait, you two know each other? | 等一下 你们是认识的 |
[12:58] | Thought I did. | 我也说不上来 |
[13:01] | – You all right? – I don’t feel so good. | -你还好吧 -不太舒服 |
[13:03] | – You’ve been drinking? – So much. | -你喝酒了吗 -喝得太多了 |
[13:06] | It’s okay. I’ll get her home. | 不要紧的 我会送她回去 |
[13:08] | I can’t go home like this. | 我这个样子回不去 |
[13:11] | Where’s my coat? | 我的外套呢 |
[13:15] | Um, I know where to take her. | 我知道能带她去哪儿 |
[13:16] | It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. I’ll… I’ll take her. | 不要紧的 放心吧 我会送她回去的 |
[13:18] | No, I’ll take her myself. | 不行 让我送她回去 |
[13:28] | Hey. I’m Thibaud. | 嘿 我是蒂博 |
[13:35] | Thibaud? | 蒂博 |
[13:40] | Of all the guys, it had to be Edgar Thibaud? | 这么多男生 为什么偏偏是他 |
[13:42] | I mean, what do you even see in him? | 你看上他哪一点了 |
[13:45] | He’s easy to be with. | 他很容易相处 |
[13:47] | He’s fun. | 为人风趣 |
[13:49] | Oh, so you mean he’s not depressing… like me? | 你是说他不会像我一样… 让人郁闷吗 |
[13:52] | I don’t know anything about you. | 我一点都不了解你 |
[13:55] | Except, oh, yeah, I know you lied. | 但我知道你说谎 |
[13:59] | Because you spent the night with a girl who’s obnoxiously perfect | 你昨晚跟一个女孩一起过夜 她完美到令人讨厌 |
[14:02] | and stupidly amazing and unfairly gorgeous. | 美好到让人头晕目眩 美得让人直呼不公平 |
[14:09] | You left the party wearing those clothes. I’m not stupid. | 你离开派对后衣服到现在还没换过 我不是傻子 |
[14:13] | No, Sofia and I broke up a year ago. | 我和索菲亚一年前就分手了 |
[14:15] | The only thing that happened last night was me affirming to her | 昨晚什么事也没发生 我只是跟她讲明 |
[14:18] | that we are not getting back together. | 我们不可能再复合 |
[14:20] | Well, why didn’t you tell me you were still seeing her in the notebook? | 你怎么没在笔记本里提过你们还在见面呢 |
[14:29] | I’m not with Edgar either, for your information. | 顺便告诉你 我和埃德加没在交往 |
[14:33] | It was just a kiss. It didn’t mean anything to me. | 我们只是接吻而已 那个吻对我来说毫无意义 |
[14:37] | Oh, so you’re just kissing a lot of meaningless guys then, huh? | 你是说你经常跟不熟的男生接吻吗 |
[14:39] | It was my first kiss. | 那是我的初吻 |
[14:41] | And I wanted it to be with you, but you weren’t there. | 我希望对象是你 可是你没出现 |
[14:45] | You told me the notebook would be under the tree but it wasn’t. | 你说过笔记本会出现在圣诞树下的 结果没有 |
[14:47] | I’m sorry I was late. What, do you have that little faith in me? | 抱歉 是我迟了 你怎么不对我有信心一点呢 |
[14:50] | You’re so judgy. You have no idea what I’ve been going through. | 你总是对人有意见 你根本不懂我经历过什么 |
[14:53] | Well, I thought I did. I thought that was the whole point of the notebook. | 我以为我懂 我以为用笔记本交流就是为了互相理解 |
[14:57] | Well, I guess we both kept secrets from each other. | 这么说来我们都对彼此有所隐瞒 |
[15:00] | I hate that stupid notebook. It wasn’t even my idea. It was my brother’s. | 我恨死那个无聊的笔记本了 反正最初也不是我的想法 是我哥的想法 |
[15:04] | He wrote those first clues at The Strand. | 你在斯特兰德书店发现的线索都是他写的 |
[15:12] | You’re nothing like Boomer said. | 你跟布莫形容的完全是两个人 |
[15:17] | You met Boomer? | 你见过布莫了 |
[15:19] | He said you’d be nicer. | 他口中的你比较友善 |
[15:45] | There, there, dear. | 慢点 亲爱的 |
[15:47] | Go in and lay down on the couch. | 去躺在沙发上歇一会吧 |
[15:50] | I appreciate you bringing her here. | 谢谢你送她回来 |
[15:53] | This is highly uncharacteristic of her, I promise you. | 她平时完全不是这样的 我保证 |
[15:58] | No, it’s all right. | 不要紧的 |
[16:00] | This doesn’t have to be goodbye. I’m sure, when she sobers up… | 你该不会不想再跟她见面了吧 等她酒醒以后 我相信… |
[16:05] | No, no, I’m… I’m gonna go. This was… | 不必了 我要走了 这真是… |
[16:09] | I don’t know. This was never gonna be as easy as it was in the notebook. | 我也说不上来 通过笔记本来往终究还是比较容易 |
[16:13] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[16:15] | You don’t want to give up just when the game’s gotten interesting. | 你不会要在游戏正精彩时放弃吧 |
[16:21] | I guess I don’t want to play a game anymore. | 我只是不想再玩游戏了 |
[16:31] | And what have we learned, Lily? | 莉莉 这次学到了什么教训 |
[16:34] | Um, taking too many sips of other people’s drinks | 喝太多别人点的酒 |
[16:38] | leads to headaches. | 一定会头痛 |
[16:40] | And heartaches. | 而且还会心痛 |
[16:42] | And? | 还有呢 |
[16:43] | Don’t mix your drinks. | 酒不能混着喝 |
[16:46] | That must be your grandfather. | 肯定是你爷爷来了 |
[16:48] | Wha… what time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[16:50] | Six-thirty, why? | 6点半 怎么了 |
[16:52] | I told him I’d be home by 6:00. | 我跟他说6点前会回到家的 |
[16:54] | – Please don’t let him see me like this. – I’m sorry, my dear. | -拜托别让他看到我这个样子 -恕我办不到 亲爱的 |
[16:58] | I can’t save you from this one. | 这次我救不了你了 |
[17:10] | You’ve been drinking. | 你喝了很多酒 |
[17:13] | No. | 没有 |
[17:14] | I could smell the alcohol when I walked in the door. | 我走进门就能闻到酒味了 |
[17:16] | Have you tried peppermint schnapps? | 你喝过薄荷蒸馏酒吗 |
[17:19] | You should try it. It might help you relax. | 你也应该尝尝看 能帮助你放松身心 |
[17:21] | Lily, don’t dig any deeper. | 莉莉 别再给自己挖坑了 |
[17:24] | – Get up. We’re going home. – Show’s over, kiddo. | -起来 我们要回去了 -孩子 闹够了 |
[17:27] | – I don’t need your help. – Don’t overreact. She made a mistake. | -不需要你来帮腔 -别小题大做 这只是无心之过 |
[17:32] | Did you let her drink? | 是你让她喝酒的吗 |
[17:33] | – Of course not. She went out! – Do you even know where she went? | -当然不是 她刚才出去了 -你知道她去了哪儿吗 |
[17:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:51] | Why aren’t you talking to me? | 你怎么不跟我说话呢 |
[17:53] | You lied when I asked if you’d been drinking. | 我问你是不是有喝酒 你骗我说没有 |
[17:55] | You lied about going to my sister’s. | 你还骗我说去我妹家作客 |
[17:57] | I didn’t lie about that. | 这我可没骗你 |
[17:59] | I can’t keep up with your lies. | 你的谎话张口就来 |
[18:01] | No… | 不是… |
[18:03] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[18:05] | Grandpa. | 爷爷 |
[18:09] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[18:13] | Mom? | 妈 |
[18:14] | – Dad? – We came back, sweetie. | -爸 -亲爱的 我们回来了 |
[18:17] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[18:21] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[18:40] | Is this the robot I was promised? | 这是你说要送我的机器人吗 |
[18:42] | Lily told me you met. | 莉莉说你们见过面 |
[18:46] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[18:48] | Yo, I was trying to help you out. | 我只是想帮你一把 |
[18:51] | Well, you didn’t help because now everything is ruined. | 你没帮到我 因为一切都毁了 |
[18:53] | – What? – What else are you lying to me about? | -什么 -你还瞒着我什么 |
[18:57] | Come on, don’t be like that, man. | 别闹了 何必这样呢 |
[18:58] | You know nobody got your back more than me. | 你也知道世界上就我最挺你了 |
[19:01] | Well, look, join us. | 一起庆祝吧 |
[19:02] | We got a weird-looking roast in the oven and the eggnog is gonna be fire. | 烤箱里有奇怪的烤鸡和蛋酒 会很热闹的 |
[19:07] | I’d probably get salmonella. | 我担心感染沙门氏菌 |
[19:10] | I was just looking out for you. | 我只是想帮你一把 |
[19:12] | I can look out for myself. | 我不需要别人帮忙 |
[19:28] | How are you feeling? | 你好点了吗 |
[19:32] | Christmas over yet? | 圣诞节还没结束吗 |
[19:34] | Are you trying to break our hearts? | 你想伤我们的心吗 |
[19:37] | After your dad and I literally moved heaven and earth | 我和你爸可真是费尽心思 |
[19:39] | to get back here early so we could spend Christmas with you. | 才能提早回来跟你一起过圣诞 |
[19:44] | You did all this for me? | 你们这么做都是为了我吗 |
[19:46] | It was Langston’s idea. | 这是朗斯顿的想法 |
[19:47] | He put the whole thing together. | 这件事都是他策划的 |
[19:50] | Why didn’t you tell me the truth about the trip? | 你们为什么不告诉我去斐济的真相 |
[19:54] | We didn’t wanna ruin Christmas for you. | 我们不想坏了你的圣诞节 |
[19:57] | But that’s exactly what happened. | 反正已经坏了 |
[19:59] | Well, brace yourself. | 那你可要准备好了 |
[20:01] | There’s more. | 还有更惊人的消息 |
[20:02] | What? | 什么消息 |
[20:04] | That job I went to interview for… | 我应聘的那份工作… |
[20:06] | I got the offer. | 成了 |
[20:08] | It starts right after New Year’s. | 新年过后马上开工 |
[20:11] | We have to move… | 我们要搬走了… |
[20:12] | In a week? | 一个星期后吗 |
[20:13] | Next week. | 下个星期 |
[20:15] | I know, honey. Let it out. | 我懂的 亲爱的 尽管发泄吧 |
[20:21] | It’s all too much. | 一切都发生得太突然了 |
[20:23] | Thousands of milesaway, a new home, a new school. | 要搬到千里之外 住进新家 转到新学校 |
[20:27] | I’ve been doing contract work for the last year. It… it hardly pays. | 爸爸去年一直是合同工 工资少 |
[20:31] | There’s no benefits and no future. I… | 没有福利 也没有未来 我… |
[20:34] | I know it’s… it’s far. | 我知道地点很远 |
[20:37] | We belong in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿才是我们的家 |
[20:39] | We live in Grandpa’s apartment. | 我们一直住在爷爷的公寓里 |
[20:42] | Next week is too soon. | 下星期太快了 |
[20:44] | Everything I love is here. | 我所爱的一切都在这里 |
[20:47] | It’s happening… | 事情都定下了… |
[20:49] | With or without your support. | 就算你不愿意也得去 |
[20:51] | But we hope with. | 只是我们希望能得到你的支持 |
[20:54] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[20:57] | We do too. | 我们也是 |
[21:01] | Put on your pj’s and come join the party? | 穿上你的睡衣来参加派对吧 |
[21:04] | It’s gonna be the last big family gathering for a while. | 下回全家再次团聚可能要很久以后了 |
[21:13] | And tomorrow, you’re gonna have a lot of explaining to do about that boot | 明天你要跟我们好好解释那只靴子的由来 |
[21:18] | and what looks to me like a hangover. | 还有你宿醉的来龙去脉 |
[21:40] | Dear Lily, we set ourselves up for this disappointment. | 亲爱的莉莉 是我们自己造成了这场失望 |
[21:47] | I was never gonna be the guy in your head, | 我永远不可能成为你想象中的那个男孩 |
[21:50] | and you were never gonna be the girl in mine. | 你也永远不可能成为我想象中的那个女孩 |
[21:55] | The fantasy was never gonna live up to the reality. | 幻想永远不可能成为现实 |
[22:01] | There’s no such thing as a Christmas miracle. | 圣诞奇迹是假的 |
[22:04] | And it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[22:07] | It’s mine for believing. | 是我太执着了 |
[22:14] | Thanks for playing the game with me. It was fun for a while. | 谢谢你跟我玩这个游戏 那段时间还挺有意思的 |
[22:19] | But the thing about playing a game is someone has to lose. | 但是游戏总得分出输赢 |
[22:23] | And I guess we both lost this time. | 我想这次我们都输了 |
[22:26] | Love is like a staple. Once it’s in you, it’s hard to remove. | 爱情就像订书钉 一旦钉上了就难以甩脱 |
[22:31] | Be bold. | 凸显自我吧 |
[22:33] | So I’m writing to say, “Game over.” | 这次写信想告诉你 “都结束了” |
[22:37] | I don’t think we should see each other again. | 我们还是别再见面了 |
[22:39] | I don’t want us to. | 我也不想再见面了 |
[22:44] | It’s better if we both move on. | 放下是最好的决定 |
[22:45] | Cheese! | 茄子 |
[22:51] | Goodbye, Lily. | 再见了 莉莉 |
[22:58] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |