时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Dear Lily, I’ve been reconnecting with an old friend | 亲爱的莉莉 我最近跟一个老朋友联系上了 |
[00:14] | who’s in town for the holidays, and we have a complicated history. | 她回来过节 我们有过一段错综复杂的感情 |
[00:18] | There is no way I’m throwing away my peacoat. | 我不会扔掉这件大衣的 |
[00:20] | No. No. | 不行 |
[00:22] | But it’s so old, and this shoulder is ripped. | 但是这件大衣很旧了 衣肩这边都破了 |
[00:25] | I know, but my… my peacoat is like Hagrid’s jacket. It’s magical. | 我知道 但这大衣就像”哈利波特”中海格的魔法外套 |
[00:28] | I love how I can just… I reach into my pockets. | 我喜欢可以随时把手伸进口袋 |
[00:31] | Never know what I’m gonna find. | 永远不知道会找到什么 |
[00:34] | Oh, moldy muffin. | 天啊 发霉的玛芬蛋糕 |
[00:37] | As your friend and potential wing woman, | 身为你的朋友和你未来可能的僚机 |
[00:41] | I highly recommend you let me style you if you’re looking to meet someone tonight. | 我认真建议 如果你今晚想找个对象 就让我为你装扮一番吧 |
[00:45] | No. Well, I actually already met someone, sort of. | 其实我已经找到对象了 算是吧 |
[00:50] | How do you sort of meet someone? | 你这话什么意思 |
[01:04] | I don’t know if I’d trust a girl who dares you to put cheese on pie. | 她让你在苹果派上放奶酪也太怪了吧 |
[01:07] | That’s just wrong. | 这样不妥啊 |
[01:08] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[01:10] | Lily is, um, unique. I’m into it. | 但莉莉是个特别的女孩 我喜欢这样相处 |
[01:13] | So, this is why you made me come all the way to Gowanus for pie. | 这就是你逼我来格瓦纳斯吃苹果派的原因 |
[01:17] | Well, it’s… it’s how the game works. | 对啊 这就是我和她的游戏 |
[01:18] | I have to do the dare and then report back. | 我必须完成她提出的挑战 然后跟她汇报情况 |
[01:22] | So… All right. | 好吧 |
[01:31] | That’s actually really good. | 其实挺好吃的 |
[01:33] | Sofia, you should try some of this. | 索菲亚 你也应该尝尝看 |
[01:35] | – I’m sure. – I really… | -我确定 -我真心… |
[01:36] | I really think it’s… Honestly, it’s good. | 我真心觉得很好吃 |
[01:39] | I’m happy for you, Dash. | 达什 我为你高兴 |
[01:41] | You finally found that perfect girl in your head. | 你终于找到心目中那个完美的女孩了 |
[01:45] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[01:47] | I mean, like most guys, | 多数男生心中 |
[01:48] | you carry around this ideal girl in your head, | 都有一个理想的女孩 |
[01:51] | and every girl you’re with gets measured up against that girl. | 你们会拿每个交往的女孩跟她作比较 |
[01:54] | So, this notebook game is a great idea. | 这个笔记本游戏是个很好的做法 |
[01:57] | I mean, if you never meet Lily, | 只要你还没见过莉莉 |
[02:00] | she can just be that perfect girl in your head forever. | 她就永远都是你心目中那个完美的女孩 |
[02:03] | No, no, no. We’re gonna meet eventually. | 不会的 我们最终会见面的 |
[02:05] | We just want to get to know each other first. | 我们只是想先了解彼此 |
[02:08] | I think it’s super romantic, but I want to caution you. | 我认为这样超浪漫 但我也要提醒你 |
[02:12] | When you put girls on pedestals, they fall. | 把女孩捧得太高 她会跌下神坛的 |
[02:15] | Now, hurry up, and let’s go to Bergdorf’s. | 好了 赶紧吃完吧 一起去波道夫百货 |
[02:18] | We need to shop for the party tonight. | 我们要为今晚的派对买些东西 |
[02:23] | Thank you, Lily, for helping me be flexible when facing the past. | 莉莉 谢谢你帮我以宽容的心态面对过往 |
[02:26] | You’ve given me a Christmas break that doesn’t totally suck. | 你让我的圣诞假期变得不再那么难过 |
[02:30] | In the spirit of reciprocity, my Christmas gift to you will be my name. | 礼尚往来 我想把我的名字当圣诞礼物送给你 |
[02:35] | I’ll give the notebook to Mrs. Basil E | 我会把笔记本交给巴秀姑婆 |
[02:37] | so it can be under your tree on Christmas morning. | 圣诞节早晨 你就能在你家圣诞树下找到它 |
[02:40] | So, this Notebook Guy is the one who got you to go to the club. | 这么说 这个笔记本少年就是那个说服你去夜店的人 |
[02:44] | He seems cool, if you’re into guys. | 他应该是个有趣的男孩 直女都会这么想吧 |
[02:48] | So, we heard about Fiji. | 我们听说了你们要搬去斐济的事 |
[02:51] | I’m so sorry, Lily. | 莉莉 真替你感到难过 |
[02:52] | It’s okay. | 不要紧的 |
[02:53] | It’s not definite yet, so I’m trying to stay positive. | 还没定下来呢 我努力往好的方面去想 |
[02:56] | Well, you have a PhD in positivity. | 你是正面思考高手 |
[02:58] | So if anyone can do it, it’s you. | 论保持乐观 你一定做得到 |
[03:01] | Besides, it’s win-win. | 再说 这是个双赢局面 |
[03:03] | You’d be literally moving to paradise. | 搬去斐济就像住在天堂一样 |
[03:05] | New York is overrated. | 纽约没外界说得那么好 |
[03:07] | Just finish any unfinished business and escape. | 赶紧圆了这件事 然后逃之夭夭吧 |
[03:10] | Okay, so this place puts cheese on pies? | 这家餐厅把乳酪放在苹果派上 |
[03:15] | That is an unholy violation. | 这么做等于亵渎神明 |
[03:17] | I kind of like it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[03:18] | – Oh, Lord, cast the demon out. – Try it. | -神啊 赶紧把恶魔驱出你的身体 -尝尝看吧 |
[03:21] | Speaking of casting the demon out… | 说到驱魔… |
[03:24] | Dear Notebook Boy, whose name I’m excited to finally learn, | 亲爱的笔记本少年 我很期待知道你的名字 |
[03:28] | I’m happy I could help. | 也很高兴我帮到了你 |
[03:31] | It feels like so many things in my life are up in the air right now. | 我感觉人生中还有很多事悬而未解 |
[03:36] | But not you. | 但这些事中不包括你 |
[03:38] | You’ve helped me feel better about facing the future. | 你给了我信心去面对未来 |
[03:54] | 埃德加 我6点半来接你去派对 | |
[04:08] | What are you staring at? | 看什么看 |
[04:10] | It’s not my fault another boy asked me out before you. | 有男孩抢在你前面约我出去又不是我的错 |
[04:17] | Up for some Catan? | 要不要玩卡坦岛 |
[04:19] | Christmas Eve tradition. | 这可是平安夜的传统 |
[04:20] | I don’t play Catan with liars. | 我不跟骗子玩卡坦岛 |
[04:22] | You know, for the record, I didn’t lie about Fiji. I withheld. | 说真的 斐济的事我没骗你 我只是瞒着你 |
[04:26] | There’s a difference. | 二者是有差别的 |
[04:30] | I’m sorry that I lashed out, okay? | 对不起 我那天不该冲你发火 |
[04:35] | The breakup with Benny hit me hard, and I took it out on you. | 我和本尼分手后心情糟透了 就拿你当了出气筒 |
[04:37] | And that was dumb because you are my rock. | 那太蠢了 因为你可是我的坚强后盾 |
[04:42] | I could really use your help | 我真的需要你帮我 |
[04:44] | to get my mind off the fact that #love is officially dead. | 忘却失恋的事实 标签”爱情已死” |
[04:47] | Look, even if I wasn’t really mad at you right now, | 你听我说 就算我不跟你怄气了 |
[04:50] | I can’t because I have a date tonight, so… | 我也不能陪你玩 因为我今晚有个约会 |
[04:52] | Wait, with Notebook Boy? | 跟笔记本少年约会吗 |
[04:54] | #love is back in. | 标签”爱情回来了” |
[04:55] | It’s actually with, um, another boy. | 其实是另一个男生 |
[04:59] | – You didn’t tell me you met someone else. – I withheld. | -你没说过你认识了另一个男生 -我瞒着你 |
[05:03] | Actually, I could really use your advice on how to cancel. | 其实我需要你教我怎么取消这次约会 |
[05:05] | Cancel? Why would you cancel? My advice is never cancel a date, ever. | 取消 为什么要取消 我建议你绝对不要取消约会 |
[05:10] | But aren’t I betraying Notebook Boy by going out with someone else? | 跟另一个男生约会不就是背叛了笔记本少年吗 |
[05:14] | You’re keeping your options open. That’s healthy. | 这是给自己更多选择 这是健康的做法 |
[05:16] | What if I don’t want to keep my options open? | 如果我不想要更多选择呢 |
[05:19] | I like Notebook Boy. | 我喜欢笔记本少年 |
[05:21] | I like him too. I like him most because he encourages you to get out of your bubble. | 我也喜欢他 很大原因是他鼓励你跳出舒适圈 |
[05:25] | This is a real boy. | 这才是真男人 |
[05:27] | It is, right? | 是吧 |
[05:29] | This is a real boy? This isn’t another Muppet? | 他是真男人 不是布偶吧 |
[05:32] | – You got a problem with Muppets now? – Yeah. | -你对布偶有意见吗 -对啊 |
[05:35] | Besides, he hasn’t asked you out yet. Like, what is he even up to today? | 话说回来 他还没邀你出去过 他最近在忙什么 |
[05:38] | He said he was reconnecting with an old friend. | 他说他刚联系上了一位老朋友 |
[05:42] | That’s snake. | 竟然是个双面人 |
[05:43] | An “old friend”? That is code for an ex. | “老朋友”就是”前女友”的暗语 |
[05:46] | No. | 不是 |
[05:47] | “Old friend,” like a friend he met at a nursing home. | 所谓”老朋友”是指在疗养院认识的朋友 |
[05:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:55] | Oh, my God, it’s totally code for ex. | 天啊 绝对是指前女友 |
[05:57] | And his friend Boomer said he has one. | 他的朋友布莫提过他有个前女友 |
[05:59] | See? He has a past. He has experience. You need to go get some before… | 他有一段过去 说明他有恋爱经验 你也该去找几个 不然就… |
[06:05] | Fiji. | 斐济 |
[06:07] | Look, I know that change is scary, | 我知道改变会让人害怕 |
[06:08] | but if you ever want to meet this Notebook Boy, tell him. | 但如果你真想跟笔记本少年见面 你应该告诉他 |
[06:19] | – Hey. – Hey. Keep it down. | -嘿 -嘿 低调点 |
[06:21] | No one’s supposed to see us together. | 不能被人发现我们在一起 |
[06:23] | – You definitely haven’t told him we met? – No way. | -你真没跟他说我们见过面吗 -没说 |
[06:25] | He still thinks you put the notebook in the video drop box. | 他还以为是你把笔记本放在了录影带投递盒里 |
[06:27] | Our conversations are strictly off the record. | 这段对话绝不能让人知道 |
[06:30] | Good. Because off the record, I was wondering… It’s stupid, | 好 不会让人知道 我有个疑问… 说起来也挺蠢的 |
[06:35] | but you said your friend had an ex, and… | 你说过你的朋友有个前女友 |
[06:38] | I was wondering if there was any way they were maybe still hanging out. | 他们有没有可能还在来往呢 |
[06:41] | Hell, no. No. | 不可能的 |
[06:43] | Him and Sofia are… are way done, as in she moved to Brazil. | 他和索菲亚早就结束了 她已经搬去巴西了 |
[06:46] | Good. He just said he was hanging out with an old friend, | 那就好 毕竟他说最近常跟一个老朋友在一起 |
[06:50] | and everyone knows “old friend” is a code for ex, so I thought… | 谁都知道所谓的”老朋友”就是指”前女友” 我就想着… |
[06:54] | You don’t have anything to worry about. | 你没必要担心 |
[06:56] | Sofia’s a thousand miles away. | 索菲亚在千里之外呢 |
[06:58] | Good. | 那就好 |
[07:00] | You know… he never mentioned he was hanging out with an old friend, | 话说回来… 他没跟我提过老朋友的事 |
[07:04] | which is… which is weird. | 倒是… 挺奇怪的 |
[07:09] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 应该没什么大事 |
[07:12] | Can you just give this to him before I change my mind? | 趁我还没改变想法 请你交给他吧 |
[07:14] | Yeah, I’m seeing him tonight at a party. I’ll make sure he gets it. | 反正我今晚会在派对上碰到他 我会确保他收到的 |
[07:19] | – And? – I know. We never saw each other. | -还有 -我懂 我们没有见过面 |
[07:39] | Sofia, you’re, uh… you’re back in town. | 索菲亚 你回来了 |
[07:43] | It’s only been a few days. | 只回来了几天而已 |
[07:48] | I like your sweatshirt. | 这件长袖衫真好看 |
[07:51] | – What does it mean? – Oh, it’s from Die Hard. | -什么意思 -是”虎胆龙威”的台词 |
[07:55] | You’ve… you’ve never seen Die Hard? | 你没看过”虎胆龙威”吗 |
[08:01] | – That must be Dash. – That’s probably Dash. | -肯定是达什来了 -很可能是达什来了 |
[08:06] | Hey, Boomer and Sofia. | 嗨 布莫 索菲亚 |
[08:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:09] | Slim pants and a mod mock neck. | 修身裤搭高领毛衣 |
[08:12] | Someone is in fine form tonight. | 今晚某人穿得真好看 |
[08:15] | It’s a pie. | 这是苹果派 |
[08:16] | You should have seen him crying at Bergdorf’s | 你应该看在波道夫百货时 |
[08:18] | when I made him throw away his peacoat. | 我叫他扔掉旧大衣后 他哭哭啼啼的样子 |
[08:20] | – I wasn’t crying. – Wait, you went shopping with Sofia? | -我才没哭哭啼啼呢 -等一下 你们一起去逛街了 |
[08:23] | Well, I think you look much improved, and I’m actually really glad | 我认为你的装扮进步了 我很开心索菲亚把你邀来了 |
[08:25] | Sofia got you to come because I can use you. | 这样你就帮得上忙了 |
[08:28] | I need to do a book analysis for AP lit and want something impressive. | 大学预修班要我写读书报告 我想一鸣惊人 |
[08:31] | In Cold Blood, On Beauty or Kafka on the Shore. | 你是指”冷血” “论美” 还是”海边的卡夫卡” |
[08:36] | Those are your favorites, right? | 这些都是你最喜欢的书吧 |
[08:38] | – Right. – Well, thank you, Dash, by way of Sofia. | -没错 -谢了 达什 顺便感谢索菲亚 |
[08:42] | And thank you both for picking up dessert. | 也感谢你们帮我带甜点过来 |
[08:43] | Wait, you went shopping with Sofia and picked up dessert? | 等一下 你和索菲亚一起去逛街 还买了甜点 |
[08:47] | I am so glad the band is back together. | 很高兴我们这伙人又闹在一起了 |
[08:54] | Hey, yo, Lily. | 莉莉 |
[08:55] | – Oh, hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[08:57] | Um, wait. Ready? | 等一下 准备好了吗 |
[09:00] | No way! Oh, my… | 不会吧 天啊… |
[09:02] | No one in the world could pull off a sweater like that, | 世上只有你能驾驭这件毛衣 |
[09:05] | but you… you are rocking it. | 但是你… 太强了 |
[09:07] | Thank you. Okay. Now get in, please. | 谢了 快上车吧 |
[09:11] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吧 |
[09:15] | I got you. | 骗到你了 |
[09:17] | I got you. That was… that was good. | 骗到你了 太好了 |
[09:19] | You’re spending the day with Sofia and not telling me about it? | 你和索菲亚整天混在一起 却没通知我一声 |
[09:22] | Hey. No, no, no, it’s not a big deal. We’re just friends. | 没什么大不了的 我和她只是朋友 |
[09:24] | Yeah. Well, I’m your best friend, | 但我是你最好的朋友 |
[09:27] | so it’s my duty to tell you that she’s bad for you. | 我有责任告诉你 索菲亚会给你带来不好的影响 |
[09:30] | What are you talking about? I thought you liked Sofia. | 说什么呢 我以为你喜欢索菲亚 |
[09:32] | Yeah, of… of course I like Sofia. | 我的确喜欢索菲亚 |
[09:34] | She’s the coolest, most worldly person in the world, | 她是世界上最有个性 最懂事的人 |
[09:37] | but… but she’s wrong for you. | 但她不适合你 |
[09:39] | You’re falling right back into your bad habits with her. | 跟她在一起的话 你会重拾坏习惯 |
[09:41] | What bad habits? | 什么坏习惯 |
[09:43] | When you used to date, she’d style you, talk for you, | 你们以前交往的时候 她替你打扮 替你发言 |
[09:46] | and now you’re back following her around like some mute zombie Ken doll. | 如今你又像个没灵魂的娃娃跟着她到处跑 |
[09:50] | I… | 我… |
[09:51] | Most importantly, are you even having fun? | 最重要的是 你真的开心吗 |
[09:54] | This conversation isn’t helping. | 反正听你说教不太开心 |
[09:56] | Look, Lily… | 听着 莉莉… |
[09:58] | She makes you have fun. | 她让你感受到快乐 |
[10:00] | She brings out the best in you. She… she… she challenges you. | 她让你展现出最美好的一面 她挑战你 |
[10:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:09] | Who, me? Fine. | 我吗 很好啊 |
[10:12] | I’m not nervous at all for a party full of strangers. | 出席都是陌生人的派对我一点也不紧张 |
[10:16] | Is it hot in here? | 这里是不是很热 |
[10:17] | Not… not that I’m sweating, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 不是你想的那回事 我没紧张到流汗 |
[10:21] | – Kind of regretting the heavy cotton. – Hey, don’t worry. | -有点后悔穿上羽绒外套 -放心吧 |
[10:25] | You’re with me. | 有我呢 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:30] | All right, well, I promise to keep you abreast | 好吧 我答应你 以后我有什么打算 |
[10:32] | of all of my whereabouts going forward. | 一定会知会你一声 |
[10:34] | Good. And in that spirit, I actually have to leave. | 很好 既然如此 那我要走了 |
[10:38] | Already? Why you leaving? | 你要走了 为什么 |
[10:39] | Yeah, I’m seeing a double feature of Die Hard and It’s a Wonderful Life | 我要跟杰夫去电影院连刷”虎胆龙威” |
[10:42] | at the Angelika with Jeff. | 和”生活多美好” |
[10:43] | Who’s Jeff? | 谁是杰夫 |
[10:44] | The Macy’s elf. See, doesn’t feel good, does it? | 那个梅西百货的精灵 你瞧 不好受吧 |
[10:49] | Look, beware of Sofia. Don’t blow a good thing with Lily, all right? | 小心索菲亚 别坏了你和莉莉的感情 知道吗 |
[11:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:15] | Yo, my boy, you made it! | 老兄 你来了 |
[11:32] | Hand me your jacket. I’m gonna go hang these, | 把外套给我 我去挂好 |
[11:33] | make the rounds, say hi to some peeps. | 然后到处去招呼一圈 |
[11:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | Make yourself at home. | 当这里是自己家吧 |
[11:43] | Dear Notebook Boy, | 亲爱的笔记本少年 |
[11:45] | today I saw a poster for that new Pixar movie, Collation. | 我今天看到了皮克斯的新动画片”爱的字符”的海报 |
[11:50] | Have you seen it? | 你有看过吗 |
[11:53] | It’s a love story. | 这是爱情故事 |
[11:55] | Like You’ve Got Mail but with office supplies. | 有点像文具版的”电子情书” |
[11:58] | And, sure, the female lead is literally a blank piece of paper, | 女主角是一张名副其实的白纸 |
[12:03] | but the poster is beautiful. | 但海报做得特别美 |
[12:06] | And I keep thinking about that trailer | 预告片的画面一直在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[12:08] | where the highlighter marker voiced by Gina Rodriguez says, | 吉娜·罗德里格兹配音的荧光笔说 |
[12:11] | “Be bold.” | “凸显自我吧” |
[12:13] | Hey, what up D-bag? | 臭小子 还好吗 |
[12:15] | Reading at a party? | 参加派对还看书 |
[12:17] | Classic Dash. | 你还是老样子 |
[12:18] | Hey, I love you, bro. | 老兄 爱你哦 |
[12:21] | I love you. | 爱你哦 |
[12:24] | I wish you were here with me so we could come up | 真希望你在我身边 我们就能一起想出 |
[12:26] | with office supply puns together. | 一些跟文具有关的梗 |
[12:29] | But “be bold” feels right. | 但”凸显自我吧”这句话触动了我 |
[12:34] | You’ve encouraged me to be bolder than I’ve ever been, | 是你鼓励我要比以前勇敢 |
[12:37] | so it’s time for me to put it out there. | 我该走出舒适圈了 |
[12:41] | This notebook isn’t enough anymore. | 这个笔记本已经不够了 |
[12:44] | It’s time to take what we have off the page and meet in person. | 我们差不多该走出笔记本来面个基了 |
[12:49] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:51] | We could even see Collation. | 我们还可以一起去看”爱的字符” |
[12:58] | Dear Lily, | 亲爱的莉莉 |
[13:00] | I wish you were here with me right now too. | 我也希望你就在我身边 |
[13:05] | This is a vital decision people. | 各位 这是个重大的决定 |
[13:08] | Home Alone… | 看”小鬼当家”… |
[13:11] | … or Home Alone 2. | … 还是”小鬼当家2″ |
[13:14] | Guys, no, no, come on, how is that even a choice? | 得了吧 还用选吗 |
[13:17] | The New York geography in Home Alone 2 is atrocious. | “小鬼当家2″中的纽约根本不符合真实地理情况 |
[13:20] | No, ’cause Kevin lands at an airport that just magically | 凯文刚下机就神奇般地看到曼哈顿的市景 |
[13:22] | has a view of the Manhattan skyline, and then he goes from the Empire Diner | 接着他从帝国餐厅跑到唐人街 |
[13:26] | to Chinatown and then to the top of the World Trade Center, like, on foot, | 再靠双腿跑到世贸中心顶楼 |
[13:29] | and then somehow makes his way uptown to the Plaza, in winter. | 后来竟然能在严冬中跑到上城的广场酒店 |
[13:35] | Nevertheless, I love the movie. Let’s do Home Alone 2. | 但我还是喜欢看 就看”小鬼当家2″吧 |
[14:03] | That’s a nice sweater. | 这毛衣好看 |
[14:04] | I’m aware that I look ridiculous. Thanks. | 我知道我看起来很滑稽 谢了 |
[14:07] | No, no, no, I’m sorry. No, no, no, you look great. I… | 抱歉 你误会了 你真的很好看 |
[14:10] | I look ridiculous. Look at my pants. They’re, like, fancy. | 我看起来才滑稽呢 你看我的裤子 太华丽了 |
[14:15] | Check this out. | 你看 |
[14:19] | It’s a Christmas tree. | 原来是一棵圣诞树 |
[14:21] | Yeah. It’s a Christmas tree. | 没错 是一棵圣诞树 |
[14:23] | – That is very impressive. – Thanks. | -好厉害 -谢谢夸奖 |
[14:27] | You know, I hate when people label sweaters ugly. | 我讨厌听到人把毛衣标榜为难看的衣物 |
[14:34] | Well, then I would like to say yours is very unconventionally attractive. | 我认为这件毛衣有一种不符合主流审美的美 |
[14:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:40] | Well, your pants are beautiful on the inside. | 你的裤子有一种内在美 |
[14:45] | Metaphorically speaking. Not literally. | 这只是一种隐喻手法 别按字面理解 |
[14:46] | I don’t know what’s in your pants. What they’re like on the in… inside. | 我不知道你裤子里有什么 也不知道里面那玩意… 长什么样 |
[14:53] | – How do you know Priya? – Who’s Priya? | -你怎么认识普瑞娅的 -谁是普瑞娅 |
[14:56] | That’s her… I mean, you’re eating her macaroon. | 你吃着她家的马卡龙呢 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:01] | I don’t really know anyone. | 我不认识他们 |
[15:04] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:06] | So then you’re a burglar. | 那么你是窃贼 |
[15:08] | Okay. Tell you what, actually. | 你听我说 这样吧 |
[15:11] | I will let you rob the joint as long as you, please, | 尽管抢劫这个地方 |
[15:14] | take me as a hostage, because I will use any excuse to leave. | 但记得把我当人质带走 因为我很想离开这里 |
[15:17] | Show me where they keep the jewels? | 可以带我去藏珠宝的地方吗 |
[15:19] | We will be at the border before they notice we’re gone. | 等他们发现我们不见时 我们已经快出国了 |
[15:23] | Why does that seem easier than being at a party? | 融入派对真的比逃跑还要难吗 |
[15:25] | ‘Cause I think the only people that are actually comfortable at parties are, | 我认为会乐在其中的人… |
[15:28] | well, people like him. | 应该是他那种人 |
[15:32] | – You know him? – Yes! | -你认识他吗 -厉害 |
[15:34] | Edgar Thibaud? Yeah. He just does whatever pops into his head. | 你说埃德加·蒂博吗 认识 他想到什么就做什么 |
[15:36] | Whatever random, just stupid, stupid, idiotic thing. | 尽做些莫名其妙 傻乎乎的脑残事 |
[15:39] | I don’t know, people love him. I don’t really get it. | 我也不明白大家为什么都喜欢他 |
[15:43] | – What about her? – That’s so pretty. | -那她呢 -漂亮 |
[15:44] | Center of the crowd. | 她是人群中的焦点 |
[15:46] | Practically glowing. You know, I see girls like her, | 闪闪发亮 这种女孩我见多了 |
[15:48] | and it’s like they speak a different language. | 好像她们能口吐仙言一样 |
[15:50] | She actually speaks six. | 她确实会说六种语言 |
[15:52] | See? I bet she’s never been alone at a party in her life. | 可不是吗 我相信她参加派对绝不孤独 |
[15:55] | Well, if one’s different, one’s bound to be lonely. | 与众不同 注定孤独 |
[15:58] | Brave New World. | “美丽新世界” |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:04] | At least we can be lonely together. I’m… I’m Dash. | 至少我们可以一起孤独 我叫… 我叫达什 |
[16:07] | – I’m… – I knew I’d find you in a corner. | -我叫… -我就知道你缩在角落里 |
[16:09] | It’s almost Christmas. You promised me a dance. | 圣诞节快到了 你答应过要陪我跳一支舞的 |
[16:14] | Hey. Dash, bro, are you hitting on my girl? | 嗨 达什 老兄 你竟然搭讪我的女伴 |
[16:19] | Yeah, I… I think this party’s getting a little too tame. | 我觉得这场派对的气氛开始冷下来了 |
[16:21] | I say we, uh… we spice it up a little bit, huh? | 不如我们来点好玩的吧 |
[16:24] | You like dares, don’t you, Dash? Why don’t we play Truth or Dare? | 达什 你不是喜欢挑战吗 我们来玩真心话大冒险吧 |
[16:28] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[16:30] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[16:31] | Okay, who’s next? | 好了 轮到谁了 |
[16:33] | Okay, okay, my turn. | 好了 轮到我了 |
[16:35] | Dash… | 达什 |
[16:37] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[16:39] | Please, no. | 拜托 别闹了 |
[16:40] | Come on, don’t be boring. | 别这样嘛 一起玩吧 |
[16:42] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[16:45] | Dare. | 大冒险 |
[16:47] | I dare you to leave this party with me… | 你敢不敢跟我一起离开这场派对… |
[16:52] | And travel back in time. | 回到过去 |
[16:54] | Now. I’m serious. | 说走就走 我是认真的 |
[16:57] | – We can actually leave? – Yes. | -真的可以离开吗 -没错 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:09] | Now it’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[17:13] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[17:17] | Truth? | 就真心话吧 |
[17:19] | What is… | 那么… |
[17:21] | The craziest place that you’ve ever hooked up? | 你”激战”过的最疯狂的地方是哪里 |
[17:27] | What is the craziest place you’ve ever made out? | 那你在什么疯狂的地方激吻过 |
[17:35] | Held hands? | 牵手呢 |
[17:36] | Who is she? | 她是谁啊 |
[17:45] | Come on, tell me where we’re going. | 赶紧揭晓地点吧 |
[17:47] | The suspense is killing me almost as much as this blindfold. | 这种被吊胃口的感觉跟被蒙住眼睛一样难受 |
[17:50] | Well, I know how uncomfortable you are in crowds. | 我知道你不喜欢去人多的地方 |
[17:53] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[17:54] | And I remember you always said that museums would be great | 也记得你常说要不是因为人多 |
[17:56] | if it weren’t for all the people, | 博物馆会是个美好的地方 |
[17:59] | so… | 那… |
[18:06] | Voilà. | 到了 |
[18:07] | Sofia, I hate to break it to you, but the Morgan is closed. | 索菲亚 恕我直言 摩根图书馆与博物馆已经关了 |
[18:10] | For everybody else. | 对别人来说 的确如此 |
[18:12] | Priya’s dad is on the board. | 普瑞娅的爸爸是董事会成员 |
[18:14] | She owed me. | 这是她欠我的人情 |
[18:15] | You ready to travel back in time? | 准备好回到过去了吗 |
[18:24] | You took us here on our first date. | 我们第一次约会时 你带我来了这里 |
[18:27] | You were so nervous. | 那天你很紧张 |
[18:28] | You didn’t say anything until we got to the Old Masters. | 你一言不发 直到我们来到古典大师作品区 |
[18:31] | – And then you called them… – Overrated. | -接着你说这些作品都… -被高估了 |
[18:34] | ‘Cause they are. | 的确如此 |
[18:38] | Look, it’s your ideal girl. | 你瞧 那就是你的理想女孩 |
[18:42] | She’s on a pedestal. | 她被捧得高高的 |
[18:46] | I should get her number. | 我该跟她要个号码 |
[18:58] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么 |
[19:00] | I’m just realizing that this night reminds me of a book. | 这一夜让我想起了一本书 |
[19:05] | It’s about, like, these two kids who run away from home to live in a museum. | 讲述两个孩子离家出走 搬到一间博物馆居住 |
[19:10] | I don’t know that book. What’s it called? | 我没听说过那本书 书名叫什么 |
[19:12] | From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E… | 书名叫”天使…” |
[19:20] | Frankweiler. | “天使雕像” |
[19:26] | – What are you doing? – Come on. | -你在干什么 -过来 |
[19:33] | I dare you. | 你敢不敢 |
[19:36] | All right, listen up. My dare is for everyone to play strip poker. Yes? | 听好 你们敢不敢玩脱衣扑克 |
[19:44] | We do that every year, so… | 这是每年的传统 所以… |
[19:48] | Wait, Lily, Lily, wait. Don’t… don’t go yet. We’re having fun. | 莉莉 等一下 先别走 大伙儿乐着呢 |
[19:52] | I have to get home before my curfew. | 我有门禁 必须提早回家 |
[19:56] | All right, well, at least let me call you an Uber. | 起码让我帮你叫个车吧 |
[19:59] | Okay. Sure. | 好啊 没问题 |
[20:01] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[20:05] | Have you really never been kissed? | 你真的从来没接过吻吗 |
[20:08] | Why? | 有什么问题吗 |
[20:09] | Because I’m weird? | 就因为我是怪胎吗 |
[20:11] | No, because you’re beautiful. | 不是 因为你很漂亮 |
[20:26] | I’m so sorry. This holiday surge pricing is way too expensive, | 实在抱歉 节假日的打车费太高了 |
[20:30] | and my dad is such a dick about keeping me on a budge. | 我爸太抠门了 给我的零花钱有限 |
[20:33] | Could you call your own Uber? | 你可以自己叫车吗 |
[20:37] | Hey, Thibaud, you’re up! | 蒂博 轮到你了 |
[20:41] | Well, duty calls. | 大家在叫我了 |
[20:46] | Night, Lily. | 晚安 莉莉 |
[21:02] | Thirty minutes early. | 提前半小时到家了 |
[21:03] | Hope you had a nice time caroling, Lily-bear. | 小莉莉 希望你刚才唱颂歌玩得开心 |
[21:12] | At least tomorrow I’ll know your name. | 至少明天就能知道你的名字了 |
[21:22] | No. No… no more dares, like… | 够了… 别再挑战我了 |
[21:26] | – Come on, what are we really doing here? – Well, the truth is… | -我们来这里到底要干什么 -我的真心话是… |
[21:31] | If I could actually go back in time… | 如果能回到过去… |
[21:35] | I’d travel to when we were still together. | 我希望能回到我们还在一起的时候 |
[21:38] | No, you would not want that, trust me. | 你不会想那样的 相信我 |
[21:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:41] | Come on, it wasn’t just you going to Brazil that broke us up. | 你搬去巴西并不是我们分手的唯一原因 |
[21:44] | It was me. | 我自己也有问题 |
[21:47] | Um… I was putting up walls. I was never truly myself when I was with you. | 是我竖起重重心墙 跟你在一起的时候我无法做自己 |
[21:53] | Oh, I agree, but you’ve changed so much. | 没错 但你变得跟以前很不一样了 |
[21:56] | Maybe, but we still haven’t. | 可能吧 但我们还是一样 |
[22:00] | At the party, you answered pretty much every question for me. | 刚才在派对上都是你代我回答问题 |
[22:03] | I was just trying to help. I know how much you hate talking at parties. | 我只是想帮你 我知道你不喜欢在派对上说话 |
[22:07] | Yes, but if you always talk for me, then I’m never gonna talk to anyone. | 没错 但如果你一直代表我发言 那我永远没机会跟人说话 |
[22:11] | I… I don’t need you to protect me. | 我不需要你来保护我 |
[22:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:18] | I see that now. | 我现在懂了 |
[22:23] | If you want the truth… | 我的真心话是… |
[22:28] | I’d like us to be more than friends. | 我希望我们不只是朋友 |