Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Dark Moon Rising(暗月升起下)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Dark Moon Rising(暗月升起下)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:暗月升起下
英文名称:Dark Moon Rising
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Well, what they screaming, Sam? 你的直觉怎么说 三姆?
[00:02] Louie called me a couple of days ago. 几天前路易打电话叫我过去
[00:05] And I went over to his house, and looked around, 于是我就去他家 查看了下四周
[00:08] and what I saw, didn’t make sence at all. 见到一些匪夷所思的事情
[00:13] He thought that, you know, it was a wolf, and I did too. 他以为是只狼 我开始也这么认为
[00:18] – Until… – Until what? – 但是然后… – 然后怎么了?
[00:22] I went over to the fence line… 我跨过栏栅
[00:23] and on the other side, I discovered these huge deep foot prints. 在另一边 发现了一些脚印 又大又深
[00:28] – Foot prints of a man? – No. – 人的脚印? – 不是
[00:31] What? Animal what? 那是什么脚印? 动物的?
[00:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[00:34] I don’t know, it… it… looked like it must’ve weight about 300 pounds. 我不知道 看脚印 那东西至少得有三百磅重
[00:40] I mean, what the hell could be so big and strong… 我的意思是 什么鬼东西能这么又大又壮
[00:45] that is able to kill a 1000 pound horse… 不仅能杀死一千磅重的马
[00:48] and then leaped in to a dog at the same time? 还能同时扑向狗
[00:51] Maybe one big-ass wolf? 也许是头巨狼
[00:56] You know the wolves hunt in packs. 你也知道 狼总是群体出动
[00:59] Besides what… what’s a wolf gonna be doing down here at this time of year? 而且现在这个季节 一头狼跑到这儿做什么?
[01:04] Maybe it’s a rabid wolf. I don’t know? 也许是头疯狼 我不知道
[01:06] A mountain lion? 美洲狮?
[01:08] Walking on two feet? 两条腿的美洲狮?
[01:10] But, see that’s what doesn’t make sence here. 好吧 这点说不通
[01:12] going back to the accident, there’s the clinch. The girl. 再说那事故 可以确定 那女孩
[01:18] Same slaughter, same M-O, same mystery. 同样的杀戮 同样的手法 同样的谜团
[01:22] But… 但是…
[01:24] who or whatever killed her, walked on four feet. 杀死这个女孩的人或东西 是四条腿走路的
[01:31] And had a taste for human blood. Female human blood. 而且嗜人血 尤其是女人的血
[01:36] And the bite was the same? With truckers? 那些卡车司机身上的咬痕也相同?
[01:41] No, the truckers were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. 不是 他们只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
[01:44] – How did you figure? – Well, quite easy… -你怎么知道的? -呃 很简单…
[01:47] there were no skid marks, no crash. 没刹车痕迹 没撞车损坏
[01:49] – They were just… passing by. – And they pulled over to help. – 他们只是刚好经过 – 停车去帮忙
[01:52] Yeah. 是的
[01:53] – And the killings were different. – Different how? – 再说他们的死法也不同 – 怎么个不同法?
[01:56] Well, again, whoever or whatever killed this woman, 不管是什么东西杀死了这个女人
[01:59] played her first… sexually… 先戏弄了她
[02:03] played with her. 玩了性游戏
[02:05] When we found her, she only had her nylons and her shoes on. 她被发现的时候 只穿着丝袜和鞋子
[02:10] That’s a cold-blooded calculated killer. 这冷血杀手是有预谋的
[02:15] Ma’am. 女士
[02:19] I know who you are. 我认识你
[02:23] Then you know I gotta kill you. 那你就该知道我是来杀你的
[02:26] – I’m a good person. – Fucking sick bitch! – 我是好人 – 贱货
[02:30] I’m not… 我不是…
[02:39] – This will fucking do. – Oh, please… – 就用这个好了 – 啊 不要…
[03:00] Don’t tell me you had a pussy-cat. 你还养了只小猫咪哦
[03:10] – Had a good book lately? – No… – 书的味道怎样? -不要…
[03:19] Fuck you. 去死吧
[03:29] How do you know he’s not looking for you? 你怎么知道他没在找你?
[03:31] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:39] He’s probably out there somewhere. 他也许就在附近
[03:48] I’ll stay with you. 我不会离开你的
[04:03] Amy, it’s happenin’. Amy 我要发作了
[04:08] Get in the car! 快上车!
[04:11] It’s happenin’! 又发作了!
[04:15] Get in the car, Amy! – OK! 到车里去 Amy! – 哦!
[05:21] – Hey, Sam. – Hey, John. – 你好 三姆 – 你好 约翰
[05:26] Long time no see. 好久不见
[05:29] Can’t get enough of me? 对我念念不忘啊?
[05:31] Looks like. 好像是的
[05:33] I just wanna tell you, crazy Louie is stirrin’ up the embrease… 我只是来告诉你 疯路易正在镇厅赌场
[05:36] in the Town Hall Casino. 煽动人群
[05:37] Looks some problem. 肯定会有麻烦
[05:43] – Leave your car, we go in mine. – Sounds good. – 别开你的车了 坐我的车去 – 好的
[05:54] The fact is, sheriffs’ department ain’t doin’ shit. 事实上 治安部门什么都没干
[05:57] They’re fine for eatin’ donuts and drinking coffee. 只会喝咖啡 吃甜甜圈
[06:00] – Yeah! – No wonder things gettin’ all fucked up. – 对! – 所以事情才会变得这么糟
[06:02] – It’s time for us to step in! – Hell, yeah! – 我们应该行动起来! – 对 是的!
[06:04] We ain’t sittin’ around here no more! 不能再坐视不管了!
[06:06] – No! – No! – 对! -对!
[06:07] We’re armed to kick some fuckin’ ass, right now! 带上武器 去抓这个畜生 现在就出发!
[06:09] Everybody, listen up! Listen up! 各位 静一静! 静一静!
[06:11] The sheriff department is here for two reasons: 我们来这里是为了
[06:14] To serve and to protect. 帮助你们 保护你们
[06:15] And that is exactly what I’ve been doing for the past three years. 过去三年来 我一直是这么做的
[06:20] I don’t want… any of you shooting up in the county… 我不想见到你们当中任何人在县里
[06:25] with not a brain between you. 随意举枪乱射
[06:29] – Not on my watch. You’re warned. – Your watch? – 警告你们 我会巡查的 – 你巡查?
[06:32] My dog got killed on your watch. My horse. 就是你巡查之下 我的狗和马都被杀了
[06:35] This whole fuckin’ thing is a disaster! What the fuck you gonna do? 整个事情就是场灾难! 你他妈的究竟打算怎么应对?
[06:38] – Watch your mouth around the lady. – Lady? – 对女士尊重点 -女士?
[06:41] That just seems to be your fuckin’ problem, don’t it? 你真是没种啊 不是么?
[06:44] What we need around here is some balls. 我们需要有种的男人
[06:49] Do I count the sheriffs department will handle that matter. 我保证治安部门会破案的
[06:55] Now listen to me clearly. 给我听仔细了
[06:58] I don’t wanna see any of you toting fire-arms in my county… 你们任何人都不许在县里带着枪乱晃
[07:01] or you’ll be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. 否则一律严法处置
[07:05] And that means jail. 坐牢是逃不掉的
[07:08] Am I clear? 听清楚没?
[07:09] You got it? 清楚了吧?
[07:12] And you, Louie… 至于你 Louie
[07:14] Any more shit coming out of your mouth, 如果你再满嘴喷粪
[07:16] and I will put you in jail, for trying to incite a riot. 我会以煽动暴乱的罪名把你关进大牢
[07:24] Oh, your fly is open, Louie. 哦 拉链开了 路易
[07:30] Well now, which one is the biggest pussy? 啊哈 好彪悍的娘们
[07:34] You know… the only reason your ass isn’t up around your ears, is I have… 要知道 如果不是因为长官在这儿
[07:39] respect for the sheriff. 我肯定揍死你
[07:41] You know what? I might get around to it. 知道吗? 也许哪天真会教训你一顿
[07:46] – I’ll be waiting. – How about now? – 我等着呢 – 不如就现在?
[07:48] Hey, hey, hey 嘿 嘿 嘿
[07:51] – Hey, stop it! – Come on, come on, come on, stop it. – 嘿 住手! – 算了 算了 住手
[07:54] – John! – Come on. – 约翰! 算了
[07:55] John! 约翰!
[07:56] About to shove this shit up your ass! 我正要教训你呢!
[07:59] John, John! Alright. It’s okay, come on. 约翰 约翰! 好了 没事了 算了
[08:10] You were really going to kick his ass, weren’t you? 你刚才真打算揍他 是吧?
[08:14] Hell yeah! 那是当然!
[08:18] Wanna go on a date with me? 想和我约会吗?
[08:21] Hell yeah! 那是当然!
[08:27] Here is another one. 这儿还有颗星星
[08:31] Hey guys, what’s going on? Hey, you guys copy? Hello? 嘿 大伙 发生什么事了? 嘿 回话啊?
[08:41] Radio silence means don’t talk, unless talking is necessary. 除非紧急情况 无线电静音时不要说话
[08:46] Okay. Sorry, sheriff. 好的 对不起 长官
[08:50] Em. 嗯
[08:51] Wake me when it’s over. 我要睡会儿
[08:56] You’re on duty. Lazy. 你在值班啊 懒鬼
[09:00] Sorry, boss, I didn’t know I was on the pay-roll. 不好意思 长官 我有薪水拿么?
[09:06] I have to take a leak. 去撒尿
[09:11] I have a big wiesel, crab another one. 我有个大家伙 你只能抱怨别的
[09:13] – Yeah, okay. Shut up. – 是的 好啦 闭嘴
[09:15] Go. Here. take this. 去吧 这个 拿着这个
[09:17] – I need no gun. – Yes you do. – 我不需要枪 – 你需要
[09:19] You need a gun. You need it right now. OK. Don’t be such a baby. 你现在得带枪 别唧唧歪歪了
[09:23] Alright. 好吧
[09:25] Hang tied. 警惕点
[09:44] Come on, you big boy. 来吧 大家伙
[10:31] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了?
[10:34] I need a good stiff drink. 我要好好的喝一杯
[11:43] – woa Hello. – 哇哦 你好啊
[11:46] Mister. 怎么称呼呀
[11:50] They call me Mr. Happy. 叫我开心先生
[11:53] Well, what can we do for such a handsome fellow, on such sultry night? 好吧 帅哥 这么热的夜晚我能为你做什么啊?
[12:03] Come on! 来呀!
[12:09] Come on. 快来
[12:18] Oh, yeah. 哦 好
[12:23] Well 好啊
[12:27] Scream! Scream, scream. 叫啊 叫啊 叫啊
[12:36] Scream! 叫啊
[12:44] – Come here, please! – On the way! – 快过来 快啊! – 来了!
[12:58] Oh, my God! 哦 天啊!
[13:18] Come out from under there, or do I have to drag you out? 出来 还是要我拽你出来?
[13:27] That wasn’t necessary, now was it? 用不着这样吧?
[13:29] I’m gonna say this once: I don’t wanna see you anywhere near my Amy. 我再说一次 别靠近我的艾米
[13:34] If I do, all hell will break loose. 否则 我绝不会放过你
[13:41] There must be some sort of misunderstanding, sir. 你肯定误会了 先生
[13:44] I wouldn’t bring your daughter any harm. 我绝不会伤害你的女儿
[13:46] I don’t give a good god dam what it is 我不管什么误会不误会
[13:50] Anyone, I mean anyone… 任何人 我指任何人
[13:54] intends to bring harm upon my daughter, wouldn’t get away easy. 若想伤害我的女儿 都不会有好下场
[13:59] They would just be like, shit at the bottom of my boot. 我会揍得他屁滚尿流
[14:06] You get it? 明白没?
[14:09] Stay away from Amy. 离艾米远点儿
[14:12] I’m sorry if I’m bothering you, but all I’m trying to tell you… 对不起让你担心了 我只是想告诉你…
[14:18] don’t wanna make a connection here. 别想和我套近乎
[14:21] I don’t wanna see you anywhere near Amy. 别让我看见你靠近艾米
[14:26] If I do… 要是被我发现…
[14:28] you will need medical attention. 一定揍死你
[14:39] I don’t know, anybody responds well the threats to you? 我不知道 别人是怎么回应你的威胁
[14:42] Consider this a warning, not a threat. 这只是警告 不是威胁
[14:47] I know a lotta people all over this town… 我在镇上熟人很多
[14:51] who’ll make your life a living hell. 你会被教训得很惨
[14:56] a living hell. 生不如死
[15:03] My life already is hell. 我已经生不如死了
[15:09] You don’t like trouble in this town, son. 在这找麻烦没好下场 小子
[15:13] I’ll be watching you. 我会盯着你
[15:22] Don’t give me that face, bitch, I’ll come back there and kick your ass. 别那副表情 混蛋 小心我回头揍你
[15:51] – Thanks. – You’re welcome. – 谢谢 – 不客气
[15:58] Have we met before? 我们以前见过吗?
[16:06] You see any connection between these two? 你能看出这两者之的联系吗?
[16:09] Who are you? 你是谁?
[16:11] Just, uh… somebody which you probably gonna wanna trade any information with. 你也许会想和我交换信息
[16:15] That is if, you finely figure out what it is you’re up against. 前提是 你最终搞明白要抓谁
[16:20] What does that mean? And who the hell are you? 什么意思? 你到底是谁?
[16:28] Is there any reason for you to be here, Mister… 你来这儿做什么? 怎么称呼?
[16:39] – Thibodeux? – Thibodeaux. – 锡伯杜? – 锡伯杜
[16:42] So, uh… you give me a call if you feel a need. 这样吧 想好了 打电话给我
[16:47] And… you will feel a need. 你肯定会需要我的
[16:57] weird guy. 怪人
[17:13] – Hello? – John, yeah, um… – 你好? – 约翰 呃…
[17:17] I need you over here, at my office. 到我办公室来 我需要你
[17:20] Hey, Paulie. 你好 保利
[17:24] What’s going on, Sam? 怎么了 三姆?
[17:26] I want you to tell me exactly what you saw at the ruins. 告诉我 你在废墟那儿究竟看到了什么
[17:35] Hey,what’s up? 你好
[17:38] Hey,how is it going? 你好
[17:43] We’re all ears. 洗耳恭听
[17:45] Well… 这个…
[17:47] it all started down in Louisiana. 最初发生在南边 路易斯安那
[17:50] There was this killing, I mean, ugly and brutal, with no reason. 无缘无故发生了一起血腥残酷的谋杀
[17:56] No… motives and no suspects. 没…动机也没嫌疑人
[18:02] The police had this corpse… it was, uh… in a million pieces. 尸体被警方发现时 已是无数的碎尸片
[18:10] Was a… female, mid 30’s, a mom with a little boy name Dan. 女性 三十五岁左右 育有一子 叫丹
[18:18] The killing had taken place in the family residence. 凶案发生在受害者家里
[18:23] The, uh… father James Bender, was the only suspect. 呃…孩子的父亲詹姆斯·班德 是唯一的嫌疑人
[18:31] Never once did he deny he hadn’t done it. 他从未否认自己是凶手
[18:36] Never once did he admit he ain’t done it. 也从未承认自己是凶手
[18:41] They arrested him, about 3 days later in some bar. 案发后大概三天 他在一家酒吧被捕
[18:46] They had him in custody… for about, oh, 3 weeks, 他被关了大约三个星期后
[18:50] before they called me in to join the picture. 我也加入了调查
[18:56] Then I checked all the evidence. 我查看了所有的案件资料
[19:00] Looked at the coroners report. 看了尸检报告
[19:04] I ask around, but, uh… since I was gettin’ nowhere… 四处打探 一无所得
[19:07] I decided to… well, I’ll check the newspapers, 于是我决定…从报纸上找线索
[19:11] as I kept checking newspapers, hm… to my surprise… 意外的是 真的有所发现
[19:15] murders with the same M-O, had been going on… 数起同样手法的谋杀案
[19:18] all over the city, for years and years. 遍布全城 跨越数年
[19:23] Even the cops don’t all believe Bender killed his wife intirely. 也有警察认为不是班德干的
[19:28] So… 所以…
[19:30] I knew there had to be more to it. 我知道事情没这么简单
[19:33] There’s a written assessment of your, uh… so called character. 这儿有份书面报告 是对你的性格评估
[19:38] I gotta tell you, it ain’t too great. 说实话 评估结论不怎好
[19:42] But, still…I just feel all those people missed something, 不过呢 我总觉得有些事情被遗漏了
[19:46] what do you think, am I right? 你怎么看 我说的对吗?
[19:48] You can, uh… take that assessment and stick it up your ass! 用那份报告擦屁股吧!
[19:54] You ain’t got shit me, and, uh… well, let’s say you had… 你什么都不知道 呃…你是个…
[20:00] I… 我…
[20:04] I’d still tell you go fuck yourself! 操你妈!
[20:10] You listen to me, you little shit! 王八蛋 给我听着!
[20:13] You wanna be a tough guy, huh? 你想硬充好汉?
[20:15] You be a tough guy, I don’t care. 那就死撑着吧 我无所谓
[20:21] I’m gonna tell you if you ever talk to me like that again, 不过我警告你 再用这种腔调和我说话
[20:24] I will cripple you. 我就废了你
[20:29] So… Did you kill your wife? 那么…你老婆是你杀的?
[20:33] Did I? 我吗?
[20:37] Come on, you don’t wanna make this hard on me. 快说吧 何必为难我
[20:41] Because you’re gonna be the one that has to pay. 你会为此付出代价的
[20:47] You 你
[20:50] step outside the normal way and think it 换个思路
[20:54] just for a second… 就一会…
[20:58] and there’s your answer. 这就是你的答复.
[21:01] Right… 对…
[21:03] right fuckin’ there. 就他妈这些
[21:06] There ain’t much else I can tell you. 就这些
[21:10] You enjoy your nice… long… stay here, huh? 你在牢里慢慢享受吧!
[21:17] See you next weekend. 下周末见.
[21:20] Maybe I’ll, uh… stop by your place, give my regards to your wife. 也许我会…顺路拜访你家 看望下你老婆
[21:55] You thought I forget you could hide here but I never forget. 我知道你在这儿
[21:59] You’re my mama now. 你是我的人了
[22:01] Sunny? 孙妮?
[22:03] Now you’re my mama. 现在你是我的人了
[22:04] Help! 救命!
[22:06] Sunny? 孙妮?
[22:08] Where are you? 你在哪儿?
[22:11] Goddamn! No, damn-it! 天呐!不 该死的!
[22:14] Help! 救命!
[22:19] Honey, I’m so sorry. 亲爱的 真的对不起
[22:28] You son of bitch… 混蛋
[22:32] Bender did it… oh, I knew it… 我知道是班德干的
[22:36] but, uh… nobody would believe me. 只是 呃…没人相信我
[22:39] I went down to the jail to check, sure enough… 我去牢里确认 果真…
[22:42] Bender had, uh… escaped the night before… 班德 呃…在前一晚上越狱了
[22:46] and the bars were all twisted up. 铁栏全被扭折
[22:49] I mean, no mere human could’ve done that. 普通人类绝对做不到
[22:52] The slayings’ that’s around here… 凶杀案就发生在这里…
[22:55] Benders M-O exactly. That son of a bitch is here, right now! 和班德的手法完全一样 他现在就在这儿
[23:01] This very second. 就是现在
[23:04] He gotta be stopped. 必须制止他.
[23:06] Tell him what you saw at the ranch. 告诉他 你在农场看到的东西
[23:12] It was a wolf. 他是个狼人.
[23:16] A big-ass wolf, a huge head. 巨狼 脑袋特大
[23:19] It walked like, you and me. I looked right in his eyes. 走路方式和我们一样 我和他对视.
[23:24] I looked in his eyes… and I thought… 看到他的眼睛…我就想起…
[23:29] it’s that kid. 那个小子.
[23:33] – Take care. – See you later! – 注意安全 – 再见!
[23:35] – Think abaut what I told. see you. – 仔细想想我的话 再见.
[23:39] – Goodbye, John. – Bye now. – 再见 约翰 -再见.
[24:01] Drive save. 小心开车.
[24:22] Listen, you cunt. 听着 婊子.
[24:30] Yeah… 不错嘛
[24:33] This is family-shit, yeah? 这是家族事务 知道吧?
[24:38] Stay the fuck out of it. 别掺和.
[24:42] That shit you cleaned up on the highway was… well, that was child-play. 高速公路上那摊子只是小儿科
[24:50] And the brothel that was my… fucking pleasure. 我在妓院不过是找找乐子.
[25:00] Drop it, or I will bring this whole fucking town in pain. 别管了 否则我就毁了整个镇子.
[25:05] And you… I will bring hell… on you. 至于你…我会让你好看.
[25:15] Come to papa, you taste good. 来啊 你的味道真不错.
[25:18] You make me fuckin’ hungry! 你让我又饿了!
[25:50] Ma’am. 长官.
[25:59] Hey… 嘿…
[26:03] I wanna let to know, 我想和你说
[26:04] that I wanna be here for you for everything. 无论发生什么事 我都和你在一起
[26:09] Forever. 永远在一起.
[26:12] Okay? 好不好?
[26:41] Amy, I think you better go. 艾米 你先走吧.
[26:43] Don’t leave on account me, honey. 别走啊 宝贝.
[26:46] Yeah… 呃…
[26:48] I like the company of… beautiful woman. 我喜欢有美女相伴.
[26:52] Amy, wait in the car. 艾米 到车里等我.
[26:59] Yeah… I wouldn’t mind that fuckin’ ass. 呵…这屁股真不赖
[27:07] So? 这个?
[27:10] How you doin’, little man? 你怎么样啊 孩子?
[27:12] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈的是谁?
[27:13] The question is: Who the fuck are you? 我该问你 你他妈的是谁?
[27:16] I’m somebody who doesn’t appreciate stranger. 我讨厌陌生人.
[27:26] Well… 好吧…
[27:28] even strangers share secrets you have? 如果是分享你秘密的陌生人呢?
[27:32] Sometimes even share the same power. 拥有和你一样的能力.
[27:36] Not the kind sharing with others, only themselves. 别人都没有的 特殊的能力.
[27:41] Aren’t we just, uh… the luckiest bastards you’ve ever seen? 你见过比我们更幸运的混球么?
[27:47] Lucky? 幸运?
[27:49] It’s a nightmare. 这是噩梦
[27:57] Nightmare? 噩梦?
[28:00] You’re fuckin’ kidding me. 你他妈的开玩笑吧
[28:01] Take a look around,look at this cattle. 看看这四周 看这牲口
[28:05] They’re clueless. 他们什么也不知道
[28:08] Sittin’ in front of their TV,and their computer… 只知道坐在电视机或电脑前
[28:12] numbin’ themselves to life. 麻木的生活着
[28:18] Instead of, uh… 而不是 呃…
[28:23] well, denying themselves… 嗯 克己自制…
[28:27] exactly what they really wanna do. 去做他们真正想做的事
[28:30] And that is doing exactly what you wanna do. 而那恰恰是你想做的事
[28:34] Any time,living outside of all of this. 什么时候 能将一切置身事外
[28:40] That’s what it’s about,and that’s liberatin’. 那才是关键 才是自由了
[28:47] Liberating, huh? 自由 哈?
[28:53] Well, that must’ve been…liberating, to… 呃 自由应该是
[28:58] kill your wife… 杀掉你的妻子
[29:02] abandon your son… 抛弃你的儿子
[29:06] and hide out from the rest of the world? 从此与世隔绝 消失不见?
[29:14] I, uh… 我 呃…
[29:16] know my words are hitting home.I know you feel ’em. 我知道我的话正中要害 我知道你明白的
[29:22] Don’t fight it.Enjoy it. 不要反抗 好好享受吧.
[29:31] Have beautiful women, kill mercilessly.That is your right. 结交美丽的女人 大开杀戒 这是你的权利.
[29:35] And no doubt pass it on to your loved ones you sick son of a bitch! 毫无疑问 再传给你爱的人 你个狗娘养的!
[29:39] You just don’t get it,do you? 你还是没有明白 是吧?
[29:42] We, uh… walk the earth,filled with power… 我们穿行在世上 拥有无比的力量…
[29:47] walk in our own path. 走属于我们自己的路.
[29:50] – How did you find me? – I just followed distant links. 你是如何找到我的? -我只是凭感觉.
[29:53] It’s real easy. 很简单
[29:59] You’re jung. 你还年轻
[30:03] You have not realised your full potential yet. 还没意识到自己的全部潜力
[30:07] And needs… this… 和需求… 这…
[30:10] this… is the cattle you feed on. 靠这些…畜生为食
[30:19] The taste of humanis just so much more sweeter. 只是人肉的味道会更鲜美
[30:25] You will realise that,sooner or later. 你迟早会知道的.
[30:32] Bingo! 搞定!
[30:44] You’re a funny guy. 你真有趣
[30:48] But you know what? I think I get what you’re sayin’. 但是知道吗? 我想我明白你的意思.
[30:54] Because I just… I just had a liberating moment myself. 因为我…刚刚释放了自己
[31:00] I just realised… 我才意识到
[31:04] that I’m nothing like you. 我跟你完全不同
[31:08] And I’ll never be anything like you. 而且我永远也不会像你
[31:11] You’re a piece of shit! 你就是坨屎!
[31:28] Blood is thicker than water. 血浓于水.
[31:35] Listen! 听着!
[31:40] Fucking listen to me. 你他妈的给我听着.
[31:43] You are my son. 你是我的儿子
[31:49] And don’t you ever forget it. 你别忘记这点.
[31:53] There’s a storm brewing. 暴风雨即将来临.
[31:57] And it’s coming down heavy. 而且来势汹汹
[32:02] You gotta reliese,what side of the fence you’re on. 你要搞清楚 你究竟是站在哪边的
[32:05] Yeah, whats that mean? 嗯 什么意思?
[32:08] Just what it is. 就是这意思
[32:14] When I go now. 我该走了.
[32:16] It’s people to see and places to go. 去不同的地方 见各类的人
[32:24] Good taste in woman. 品味不同的女人
[32:27] There’s hope for you yet. 你还有大好时光
[32:33] You ever go near her… 你要再敢靠近她
[32:37] and I’ll fucking kill you. 我会宰了你
[32:40] Remember that. 给我记住了
[32:50] Now, get the fuck outta here. 现在 给我离开这儿
[33:08] Ladies and Gents,I saw a werewolf in Trader Vic’s… 女士们 先生们 我在伟克商店里见一狼人
[33:13] drinking a pina colada. 在喝冰镇果汁朗姆酒
[33:17] and his hair was perfect. 它的毛发漂亮极了
[33:30] Thank you.Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[34:37] Where have you been,stranger? 最近怎么了 陌生妞?
[34:39] We haven’t seen you in like… 好像很久没有
[34:41] so long. 见到你了
[34:43] Saw any action yet? 进展如何?
[34:45] – Amy? – What the fuck you think you’re lookin’ at? 艾米? -你他妈的以为你在看什么呢?
[34:48] – I’m lookin’ at shit. – What the fuck did you say? 我在看狗屎 -你他妈的说什么?
[34:54] Why don’t you get outta the car,you little fag? 你怎么不滚下车 你个奴隶?
[34:56] Get outta the fucking car! 你他妈的滚下车!
[35:00] Hey, what the fuck was that? – Fuck off! 嗨 怎么了? -操!
[35:02] Good, let’s go in here lovebird. 好 我们来这里 小鹦鹉
[35:03] – Come here. – Get the fuck… 来这儿 -去他妈的…
[35:05] outta the car! 下车!
[35:06] Hey, don’t be like that. 嗨 别那样
[35:09] – What is going on? – Get outta the car! 怎么了? -滚下车!
[35:11] Some people like it… 有些人喜欢…
[35:13] – Stop! – Come on! 住手! -来啊!
[35:14] Come on, let’s fucking do it! 来啊 我们开始吧!
[35:31] Stop it! 别打了
[35:42] Let’s go 我们走吧
[35:44] Get in the car. 上车
[36:21] – Hey. – Hey. 嗨 -嗨
[36:22] Hey. 嗨
[36:24] I tough I’ve told you to stay away from that kid. 我想我警告过你 离那个家伙远点
[36:28] I like to ask you, did he…did he hurt you? 我想知道 他有没有 有没有伤害倒你?
[36:31] – Dad, you dont understand. – No, you dont understand. 爸爸 你不明白 -不 是你不明白
[36:34] He’s not what you think he is. 他不是你想的那样.
[36:36] He’s dangerous. 他是个危险人物
[36:37] Sam’s been telling me things about him you wouldn’t believe. 你肯定不会相信萨姆给我说的关于他的事
[36:39] Dad, I know all about him,he wouldn’t hurt me. 爸爸 我了解他的一切 他绝不会伤害我.
[36:41] What’s this? 那这又是什么?
[36:43] If he’s so dangerous 如果他真的那么危险
[36:44] then why doesn’t she arrest him herself? 为什么她不亲自逮捕他?
[36:45] She will, she will. If somebody doesn’t get to him first. 她会的 她会的 如果不是有人事先通知他.
[36:48] You’re wrong, you don’t know him the way I do. 你错了 你没有我了解他
[36:52] I love him. 我爱他
[36:54] The way you used to love mom. 正如你爱妈妈一样
[36:59] I hate you! 我恨你!
[37:02] Amy! 艾米!
[37:17] Amy! 艾米!
[37:19] Come back! 回来!
[38:04] Hey slay… 嘿?找死的人
[38:07] You and me a little chat. 我们要谈一下
[38:10] Not here,but in the sheriffs office. 不在这儿 在警长办公室.
[38:12] – Yeah? – Yeah. 啊? -嗯
[38:15] Uh… 呃…
[38:18] Really isn’t much to talk about now,is there? 没什么要说的 是吗?
[38:22] What about this? 这样如何?
[38:25] I know who you are…and what you are. 我知道你是谁 你是什么
[38:31] I know that you’re responsible for what’s been going on around here. 我知道你是最近一些事故的罪魁祸首
[38:34] I want you to come with me. 我希望你跟我走.
[38:39] By will, or by force.You make the choice. 自愿跟我走还是武力解决 你选择吧.
[38:46] You listenin’ me? 你听见吗?
[38:50] Yeah, I’m listenin’. 嗯 我听着呢.
[38:52] I surely don’t don’t care. 我根本不关心那些.
[38:56] How about this, huh? 拿这样如何 嗯?
[38:58] You care about it now? I bet you do. 你现在关心了吗? 我打赌是.
[39:02] I did my best to run you off,to keep you away from my daugther Amy. 我已经尽力赶走你 让你离我女儿艾米远点.
[39:05] But you kept coming around. 但你总是阴魂不散
[39:08] Now here we are. 现在我只有这样了.
[39:09] You gonna kill me for loving you daughter, John? 你要因为我对你女儿的爱而杀了我 约翰?
[39:18] – You about ready to end a world of hurt. – For what, John? 你死到临头了 -为什么 约翰?
[39:21] Huh? 嗯?
[39:24] I love Amy, I told you that. 我爱艾米 我告诉过你
[39:27] And I won’t let anyone hurt her, not even you. 我不会让任何人伤害她 甚至你
[39:37] I feel sorry for you, John. I really do. 我为你感到难过 约翰 真的.
[39:42] You wanna shoot me, John. 你想杀了我 约翰
[39:44] Go ahead, fuckin’ kill me. 动手吧 他妈的杀了我吧.
[39:49] ‘Cause I really don’t care. 因为我真的不在乎.
[39:53] The fact is, I wake up most mornings 事实是 每个早晨醒来
[39:55] wishing I never did. 我都希望我从来没有这样过.
[39:58] Come on, pull the trigger! 来啊 扣动扳机吧!
[40:03] The truth is,Amy and I love each other, John. 事实是 我和艾米深爱彼此 约翰
[40:08] You can never take that away from me. 那种爱是你永远无法从我身边带走的.
[40:18] Well, John? What’re you waitin’ for? 好了 约翰? 你还在等什么?
[40:25] – That ain’t the question. – Do it! Do it! 不是在问你 -动手吧! 动手吧!
[40:31] The hell with it! 见鬼去吧!
[40:52] So, now what? 那么 现在怎么办?
[40:55] You’re coming with me. 跟我走
[40:58] We’re gonna talk to a friend of mine. 我们要去和我的一个朋友谈谈.
[41:11] Hello, girlfriend. 你好 小妞
[41:24] I said:You’re gonna be my girlfriend. 我说:你将会是我的女人
[41:31] I’m here to see Sam. 我来见三姆的.
[41:33] Thanks. 谢谢.
[41:36] So, you don’t think it’s a random incident? 所以你不认为这是个偶然事件?
[41:39] – Hey, Sam. – Hey. 嗨 三姆 -嗨
[41:42] I see you got your man. 你找到你要的人了.
[41:47] Jesus Christ. 天呐.
[41:50] You look just like him. 你看起来和他真像
[41:52] I have no idea what’s going on anymore. 我不知道这是怎么回事
[41:55] I figured, I bring him in, you’d figure it out. 我想 我把他带来 你会弄清楚的.
[41:57] I think that we have went wrong. 我觉得我们搞错了.
[41:59] See over here… the red spots are his old man… 看那边… 红色区是他父亲的地盘…
[42:04] and this blue ones, are Junior here. 而蓝色得 是眼前这个年轻人的.
[42:08] Correct me if I wrong you, kid? 我没说错吧 孩子?
[42:16] Yeah, I guess so. 嗯 是这样
[42:19] – Well done. – That’s my job. -做得好 – 那是我份内活儿.
[42:22] These ones in Mexico though…never been there. 这些在墨西哥 尽管从没去过那里
[42:30] What the hell’s she talkin’ about? 她究竟在说些什么?
[42:32] You see, Sam and I 你看 我和萨姆
[42:34] grossed reference to all the unsolved murders with the, uh… 参考了所有未解决的谋杀案 和 嗯
[42:37] strange animal deaths, 离奇的动物死亡事件
[42:40] it gave us a road-map that there were… 这给了我们路线可循 应该有
[42:42] two differned killers. 两个不同的杀手
[42:45] He’s father did the murders. 他的父亲才是杀人犯
[42:48] Hey, you know, until a couple of days ago, I had no idea… 嘿 你知道的 几天前我还没有头绪…
[42:52] that there were two of you, until you mentioned the kid, then bing… 有两个狼人 直到你提到了这小子 … 然后
[42:56] like a light-bulb went off over my head. 我一下子豁然开朗
[42:59] What, his father? 什么 他的父亲?
[43:02] You kill the life-stock and…your father’s killing the humans? 你杀害家畜 你父亲杀人?
[43:05] Looks like it, 看来是这样的
[43:06] John. Bender Sr.has been very busy around here and, uh… 约翰·班德一直在这里活动 而且…
[43:10] Dan too, haven’t you Dan? 丹也是 是吧 丹?
[43:14] I know. 我知道
[43:16] Can you control yourself when you’re like that, or? 当你变成狼人时 你能控制住自己吗 或者?
[43:21] I saw you on the ridge, John.I knew who you were. 约翰 我在山上看见过你 我知道你是谁.
[43:29] The only reason you’re still breathing,is ’cause of me. 你现在还活着的原因 是因为我
[43:33] Yeah?Get your ass from that chair. 是吗? 从那张椅子上滚下来
[43:35] – Hey, hey, hey.- Come on, Come on! 嘿 嘿 嘿 – 来啊 来吧!
[43:36] The only thing not to be blunt, is to kill this kids dad. 现在最明智的是杀了这个孩子的父亲.
[43:42] Bender has got to be stopped. 必须要制止班德才行.
[43:50] Sheriff Pantoja. 警长
[43:52] Let me talk to that stupid ass, Thibodeaux. 让我和那个蠢蛋谈谈 锡伯杜
[43:57] I think its for you. 你的电话
[44:05] Hello? 你好?
[44:06] Hey Ribcage, it’s been a while.How’ everything? 嗨 排骨佬 有阵子没见了 一切还好吧?
[44:10] I always knew were here,you big fuck. 我就知道你在这里 你他妈的混球.
[44:13] You and I got some unfinished business. 你和我还有一些事要解决.
[44:17] Oh, yes, we do. 哦 是的 确实有.
[44:19] Grab your girlfriend and let’s go. 带上你的妞 出来吧.
[44:21] You just pick the spot. 你选个地儿.
[44:24] The ruins. The sheriff will know where that is. Around 10:30 or so. 在废墟 警长会知道在哪 10:30见.
[44:29] And tell the pretty-boy:I got your Amy for tonight. 还有告诉那靓仔:他的艾米在我手上呢.
[44:34] Have yourself a great day. 祝你有个美好的一天.
[44:40] It’s the ruins, 10:30. 废墟见 10:30.
[44:43] John, he’s holding your dauhter. 约翰 他手里挟持着你女儿呢.
[44:48] – I’m gonna kill that mother-fucker! – Sam… 我要杀了那个狗娘养的 -三姆…
[44:52] we have to talk in private. 我们需要私下谈.
[45:02] I can’t loose her, Sam. 我不能失去她 三姆.
[45:08] You won’t. 你不会.
[45:13] You won’t loose her,I promise. 你不会失去她 我保证.
[45:17] We’re going to bring her home. 我们会把她接回家.
[46:04] Zullen we gaan, guys. 我们可以走了.
[46:07] Alright then. 那好吧
[46:10] Let’s go rotzooi kick some ass right here. 让我们在这里解决掉他吧.
[46:13] – Lets get it over with. – Follow me. -我们尽快了结此事 -跟我来
[46:24] Well look who’s here. 哈 看看是谁来了.
[46:27] Brother Louie. 路易兄弟
[46:34] Let’s go kill some shit. 我们去杀了那混蛋.
[46:39] Let’s get him. 我们去抓他.
[46:52] Where is my daughter,you piece of shit? 我女儿在哪 杂种?
[46:55] Is this heaven? 这是天堂吗?
[47:00] Look around. 看看这四周
[47:02] Look at this place.Good friends… 看这个地方 好朋友们
[47:07] family. 一家人啊
[47:13] What you gonna do with that? 你打算拿着它做什么?
[47:16] Pea shooter? 玩具枪?
[47:17] You, gonna…you gonna shoot me? 你 你要射死我?
[47:21] Calm down, John. 冷静 约翰
[47:24] Enough! 够了!
[47:28] This is between you and me! Where is Amy? 这是我们之间的事! 艾米在哪?
[47:32] Amy who? 艾米是谁?
[47:33] Fuck you! Where is she? 去你妈的! 快说她在哪?
[47:35] Fuck you, back! Harder 狠狠操你妈的!
[47:39] No more games. 别跟我捉迷藏.
[47:41] Right. 好的.
[47:44] No more games. 不捉迷藏了.
[47:46] That’s it, let’s go. 就那样 开始吧.
[47:50] It’s always been between you and me. 一直是你我之间的事.
[47:55] Wanna be a cowboy, ride this! 想做个牛仔吗 骑上这!
[48:06] This where it ends,mother-fucker! 就在这了结一切 狗娘养的!
[48:16] John! 约翰!
[48:33] It’s okay. 没事的
[48:37] It’s okay. 没事
[48:39] Alright. 没事
[48:41] Alright, take it easy. Alright. 嗯 放轻松 好了
[48:45] – Thank you. – You can go! 谢谢 -快走!
[48:47] Go, go, go, go, go! 走 走 快走!
[48:49] Run, don’t look back! Run! 快跑! 不要回头! 快跑!
[49:11] Sam? 三姆?
[49:13] Come here. 过来
[49:31] – You remember me. – Fuck you! -你记得我 -操你妈!
[49:54] Sam! 三姆!
[50:01] Get off of her, you son of bitch! 快放开她 你个狗娘养的!
[50:27] Don’t mess with us! 不要把我们惹急了!
[50:44] Get outta here girl! So, go! 快离开这儿! 快走!
[50:56] Alright, you filthy ass mother-fucker! 好了 你这狗粮养的!
[51:10] Take these, bitch! 接着 婊子!
[52:41] That’s for bringing aan mij gezeten hebt, you mother-fucker! 这一枪是为你带给我的伤害 你个狗娘养的!
[52:48] And this for iedereen you hurt hebt! 这是为你伤害过的每个人!
[53:14] Is… 这…
[53:18] is het niet verdomde prachtig? 这很难看吧? 该死的
[53:32] Het is nog niet voorbij. 这还没有结束
[53:35] This is for my mother… 这一枪是为我妈妈
[53:38] – and all of usl.- Fuck you. -还有我们所有人 -操你妈的
[53:45] Jesus Christ! Sam! 天啊! 三姆!
[53:53] Did we winn? 我们赢了麽?
[53:55] – Huh? – Yeah. -哈? -嗯
[54:00] I love you. 我爱你.
[54:06] And so I learned about real love. 至此我懂得了真正的爱
[54:09] He has a strange way of connecting all of our lifes. 他以一种奇特的方式连接着我们
[54:12] And faith? 信仰呢?
[54:15] Now, that’s another story. 现在 是另一个故事
[54:19] For another time. 留到下次
[54:24] You’re a good man, John. 你是个好人 约翰.
[54:27] I like you, man. 我喜欢你 伙计.
[54:31] I’d give anything to you be in your shoes. 我愿跟随你左右.
[54:39] Don’t be so quiet. 别那么沉默好吗.
[54:42] Thanks. Come on. 谢谢 走吧
[55:01] Well… 嗯
[55:04] Dan, that’s what I’ll do. 丹 那是我要做的
[55:07] – I’ll thank you, you know… – No, John. -我要感谢你 你知道… -不 约翰
[55:10] I should be the one thanking you. 是我谢谢你才对
[55:15] Alright. 好吧
[55:17] Take care of yourself. 自己多保重
[55:19] Yeah, okay. 嗯 我会的
[55:23] Hey, John? 嗨 约翰?
[55:27] I’m coming back every once in a while, checkin’ on you guys. 我会时不时的回来 探望你们
[55:36] Amy loves you. 艾米爱你
2017年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Night Train(暗夜列车夺魂夜车)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Hit List(暗杀名单)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme