时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Do you even see me? | 你有看到我吗 |
[00:09] | Am I even here? | 我存在吗 |
[00:11] | I had a wife. | 我有过妻子 |
[00:12] | I don’t have her anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[00:14] | You are my life. | 你就是我的人生 |
[00:17] | It’s bad. | 完了 |
[00:18] | Addy. | 艾迪 |
[00:19] | We can never have been here. | 我们不能留下来过这里的痕迹 |
[00:23] | You’re leaving? | 你要丢下他吗 |
[00:24] | Someone else has to find him. | 得让别人发现他 |
[00:26] | Your shoes, Addy. | 你的鞋 艾迪 |
[00:27] | Where are your cheer shoes? | 你的啦啦队鞋呢 |
[00:28] | I figured you were mad at me. | 我想着你那时在生我气 |
[00:29] | Who says I’m not? | 谁说现在我就不生气了 |
[00:30] | Nothing’s ever enough for you, Beth. | 什么对你来说都不够 贝丝 |
[00:33] | – What is it about her? – She isn’t you. | -她到底有什么好的 -她不是你 |
[00:35] | Look, can we– can we talk about Friday? | 听着 我们能聊聊周五的事吗 |
[00:37] | You’re gonna have to live with–I don’t remember. | 那你只能一直记不清了 |
[00:40] | You must have some idea | 你肯定知道 |
[00:41] | what would make him do something like that. | 是什么让他做出那样的事 |
[00:42] | I was lonely, desperate. | 我是孤单 绝望 |
[00:44] | But not as desperate as he was. | 但是却没有他那么绝望 |
[00:48] | Coach, why did you call me? | 教练 你为什么打给我 |
[00:50] | I couldn’t handle it on my own. | 我一个人应付不过来 |
[00:52] | I needed a friend. I needed someone I could trust. | 我需要一个朋友 我需要一个能信任的人 |
[00:55] | I needed you. | 我需要你 |
[00:57] | I’m so glad that you’re here with me. | 有你在陪着我真是太好了 |
[01:00] | 贝丝 威尔中士死了 自杀 | |
[01:12] | Coach… | 教练 |
[01:17] | She showed me all the places I could go. | 她给我展示了自己所有的可能性 |
[01:26] | The world so big and open. | 世界如此广阔开放 |
[01:32] | She showed me all the beauty inside me… | 她向我展示了我内在的美 |
[01:38] | Darkly shimmering. | 在黑暗中闪烁 |
[01:43] | She gave me things… | 她给予我 |
[01:46] | Promised me things… | 承诺我 |
[01:50] | Opened the world to me. | 向我展示了世界 |
[02:14] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪了 |
[02:15] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:18] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[02:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:20] | I woke up, and you weren’t here. | 我醒来后 你却不在 |
[02:22] | And since then, I have been sitting here | 之后我就一直坐在这里 |
[02:25] | running all of the horrible things | 脑子里想着 |
[02:27] | that could have happened to you through my mind. | 各种你可能遭遇的可怕事情 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:30] | We are way past that, Addy. | 对不起已经不管用了 艾迪 |
[02:31] | We are miles past that. | 早就不管用了 |
[02:34] | Beth had a rough day. | 贝丝昨天很不顺 |
[02:35] | I just went over to her house after practice. | 我在训练结束后去了她家 |
[02:37] | No, I called. | 别 我打了电话 |
[02:38] | I texted. | 我发了短信 |
[02:40] | My phone was dead. | 我电话没电了 |
[02:41] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[02:43] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[02:45] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[02:47] | My phone died, and Beth has a different phone, | 我电话没电了 贝丝又换了手机 |
[02:50] | and so I didn’t have a charger. | 所以我没有充电器 |
[02:51] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:55] | – I swear, Mom. – Addy, | -我发誓 妈妈 -艾迪 |
[02:58] | be plain with me right now. | 现在跟我坦白 |
[03:00] | Is that really where you were? | 你昨晚真的在那吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:05] | Where else would I be? | 不然我还能去哪 |
[03:10] | You never talk to me anymore. | 你不再跟我说话了 |
[03:13] | – I do. – No, you don’t. | -我说啊 -不 你不说了 |
[03:15] | You don’t. | 你不说了 |
[03:18] | Something has changed. | 有东西变了 |
[03:21] | And I get it. | 我也理解 |
[03:23] | But I don’t have to like it. | 但我不喜欢 |
[03:27] | I’ve gotta get to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[03:29] | I gotta go out there now | 我得去外面 |
[03:30] | and see all of the sad, | 看那些悲伤 |
[03:32] | dark things that can happen to young women. | 黑暗之事发生在年轻姑娘身上 |
[03:54] | Least the poor guy’s out of his misery. | 至少那可怜家伙摆脱了痛苦 |
[03:57] | I mean, wherever he is, | 不管他在哪 |
[04:00] | it’s not in Sutton Grove. | 反正不在萨顿格罗夫了 |
[04:05] | First guy you know offed himself? | 他是你见过第一个自杀的人吗 |
[04:08] | You knew someone else? | 你还知道其他人吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah, my uncle. | 对 我叔叔 |
[04:13] | Hung himself in the garage. | 在车库上吊了 |
[04:16] | My aunt found him in the morning. | 我阿姨早上发现了他 |
[04:18] | She went inside, made toaster waffles for her kids. | 之后她进屋 给孩子们做了吐司华夫饼 |
[04:22] | Then she waited till they were on the school bus to call the cops. | 然后她等到孩子上了校车后才报警 |
[04:27] | Said she was protecting ’em. | 说她在保护孩子们 |
[04:30] | I think she was waiting long enough | 我觉得她是在等 |
[04:31] | to make sure he was really dead. | 确保他死透了 |
[04:37] | My aunt’s been a monster bitch ever since. | 从那以后我阿姨就变成了歇斯底里的泼妇 |
[04:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:45] | ‘Cause it fucks you up. | 因为这事能搅合你的人生 |
[04:48] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[04:52] | The people that you’ve left behind, | 被留下的人 |
[04:53] | you have dumped this dark thing on them, you know? | 被扔进了无边际的黑暗中 你懂吗 |
[04:55] | They’re left wondering | 他们一直在想 |
[04:58] | if they could have stopped it; | 他们是否能阻止 |
[05:01] | what they could have done | 他们是否能做些什么 |
[05:03] | by not being an asshole; | 不那么混球 |
[05:08] | by bothering to listen. | 能沉下心聆听 |
[05:13] | We both know | 我们都知道 |
[05:16] | who you’re talking about. | 你在说谁 |
[05:20] | That wasn’t who I was talking about. | 我没有含沙射影 |
[05:25] | I’m not always talking about you. | 我不总是在说你 |
[05:30] | Does she know? | 她知道了吗 |
[05:34] | Coach? | 教练吗 |
[05:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:40] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[05:43] | yeah, I guess. Everyone does. | 也许吧 大家都知道了 |
[06:18] | You heard. | 你听说了 |
[06:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:21] | Beth texted me break of dawn. | 贝丝清晨的时候给我发了短信 |
[06:25] | How did you find out? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[06:27] | Somebody at practice just knew. | 训练的时候有个人知道了 |
[06:30] | I didn’t believe it, though. | 不过我不相信 |
[06:32] | I still don’t believe it. | 现在还是不相信 |
[06:34] | I mean, Will had problems, but to kill yourself? | 威尔确实有问题 但是自杀 |
[06:39] | That’s some dark shit. | 太绝望了 |
[06:41] | Darker than I knew. | 比我想的还要绝望 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:44] | It’s just so tragic. | 太悲惨了 |
[06:47] | – I–I know. – Yeah, it’s tragic, | -我知道 -没错 太悲惨了 |
[06:49] | for people who actually knew the guy. | 对于那些真正认识他的人来说 |
[06:54] | Yeah, lock that down. | 是啊 得好好控制一下情绪 |
[06:56] | Grief vampires. | 一群假装悲伤的吸血鬼 |
[06:59] | Once they’re sated, they’ll move on. | 一旦他们吃饱喝足后 就会继续向前看了 |
[07:01] | Be like it never happened. | 就像从未发生过一样 |
[07:04] | Not for me. | 我不会这样 |
[07:10] | You can come over tonight. | 你今晚可以来 |
[07:12] | My mom could make you dinner. | 我妈妈可以给你做晚饭 |
[07:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:16] | Word on the street is that | 有传闻说 |
[07:17] | there’s gonna be a meet-up at the factory | 今天晚上在工厂 |
[07:19] | tonight. | 有一场集会 |
[07:20] | So that people who actually knew the deceased | 那些真正认识逝者的人们 |
[07:22] | can start drinking, heavily. | 可以开杯畅饮 |
[07:24] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[07:25] | Hanlon? | 哈伦 |
[07:27] | To get destroyed? | 去喝到不省人事吗 |
[07:30] | In times of great loss, people gotta come together. | 在经历重大悲剧时 人们得聚集在一起 |
[07:57] | Hey, Coach, I have a question about practice. | 教练 我有训练的问题想问你 |
[08:00] | Okay. Make it quick. | 好 快点问 |
[08:05] | He’s still gone? | 他还没回来吧 |
[08:08] | “Gone”? | “没回来”是什么意思 |
[08:10] | Matt. | 马特 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:14] | He doesn’t get back until tomorrow. | 明天之前他不会回来 |
[08:19] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[08:22] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[08:26] | I just–I–I can’t. | 我只是 我办不到 |
[08:28] | Not here. | 不能在这 |
[08:33] | Everyone knows. | 大家都知道 |
[08:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:38] | Everyone’s talking about it. | 大家都在谈论这件事 |
[08:43] | You can’t let it get to you. | 你不能受到这件事的影响 |
[08:46] | You just have to shut it out, keep going. | 别再想这件事了 保持原来的生活规律 |
[08:47] | Focus on everyday things. School, practice. | 注重日常生活 学习 训练 |
[08:51] | I am. I will. I will. | 我会的 我会的 |
[08:54] | I know it’s scary. | 我知道这很可怕 |
[08:56] | But in a few days, everyone’s just gonna move on. | 但几天之后 大家都会向前看的 |
[09:01] | That’s how it works. | 就是这样 |
[09:03] | People talk and talk, and then they forget. | 人们先是不停地谈论 然后忘记 |
[09:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:09] | So you want to know if I saw it go down. | 你想问我有没有目击事件经过 |
[09:12] | No, Ma’am, we’re asking | 不 女士 我们是想问 |
[09:14] | if you might have heard anything unusual Monday night. | 你在周一晚上是否听到什么奇怪的声音 |
[09:17] | From down the hall, 13G? | 从走廊尽头的13G号房传来的 |
[09:19] | Soldier boy. | 那个当兵的孩子 |
[09:22] | So handsome in his uniform, | 他穿军服的样子很帅 |
[09:24] | even with hair too long. | 虽然他的头发很长 |
[09:27] | What kind of a marine has hair like that? | 什么样的海军士兵会留那种长发 |
[09:29] | So you knew him? | 你认识他吗 |
[09:30] | Uh, oh, not very well. | 不是很熟 |
[09:33] | Oh, he was very quiet and– | 他很安静 |
[09:34] | Oh, he’d always help me with my groceries, though, | 不过他经常帮我提东西 |
[09:38] | even with that busted hand. | 虽然他的手伤了 |
[09:40] | His hand? | 他的手 |
[09:41] | Knuckles swollen like a prizefighter. | 指关节肿的像职业拳击手一样 |
[09:44] | A fight. | 打架 |
[09:46] | Is this what he told you? | 他是这么告诉你的吗 |
[09:48] | I don’t like to get involved. | 我不想和这件事扯上关系 |
[09:50] | Well, if you think of anything else, | 如果你还想到了别的信息 |
[09:53] | please give me a call. | 请联系我 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:01] | Any luck? | 有进展吗 |
[10:02] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[10:03] | Half the apartments are empty; | 一半的公寓没人 |
[10:04] | the other half must have slept through it. | 剩下公寓里的人肯定是睡过头了 |
[10:06] | Between the geriatrics and the deadbeats… | 估计不是老得犯病就是在躲债 |
[10:09] | You? | 你呢 |
[10:10] | Apparently Mosley looked good in his uniform. | 显然莫斯利穿军服的样子很帅 |
[10:13] | He also had, uh, knuckles like a prizefighter. | 他的指关节肿的像职业拳击手 |
[10:16] | Maybe a bar fight? | 会不会是酒吧斗殴 |
[10:18] | Maybe somebody’s been watching too many old movies. | 也许是他看了太多老电影 |
[10:21] | Well, at least we have something to tell the detectives. | 至少我们有消息可以告诉那些警探了 |
[10:25] | We done here? | 这一层问完了吧 |
[10:27] | – On to the next floor? – Yeah, sure. | -去下一层吧 -好的 |
[10:38] | I heard it was a drug deal. | 我听说是毒品交易 |
[10:39] | No, it was definitely suicide. | 不 绝对是自杀 |
[10:40] | – Yeah, the war made him go crazy. – What war? | -战争逼疯了他 -什么战争 |
[10:43] | It wasn’t the war, guys. | 各位 不是因为战争 |
[10:44] | He got caught sleeping with a freshman. | 他和新生上床被抓了 |
[10:46] | I just can’t believe I’m never gonna see him again. | 我不敢相信自己再也见不到他了 |
[10:49] | How much did you see him before? | 你之前见过他几次 |
[10:52] | At first the guys weren’t worried, | 起初 大家都没担心 |
[10:53] | but then they realized no one had heard from him all day. | 后来他们才意识到 他一整天都没消息 |
[10:56] | He didn’t show up at the main office or any of the schools. | 他没去主办公室 或是其他学校 |
[10:58] | Plus, no one saw him over the weekend | 而且在我们参加区赛的时候 |
[11:00] | while we were at regionals. | 没人在周末见过他 |
[11:02] | All the important people in his life must have been busy. | 看来他生命中的重要人物都很忙 |
[11:04] | So by Monday, it’s been like three days. | 到周一 已经有三天了 |
[11:07] | He’s not answering his phone, and shit’s getting weird. | 他不接电话 事情变得越来越奇怪 |
[11:09] | Plus, he lives all alone in that big building by the highway, | 而且他独居在公路旁边的大楼里 |
[11:12] | The Towers. | 塔沃斯 |
[11:14] | All night, they’re trying to call the super, | 他们一整个晚上都在联系大楼管理员 |
[11:15] | but the guy’s just never there. | 但那个人就是不在 |
[11:17] | Yeah, that guy’s been stoned since the ’90s. | 是啊 那个人从九十年代起就开始酗酒 |
[11:19] | So those candy-ass marines | 所以那些没用的海军 |
[11:20] | resorted to Sutton Grove’s finest. | 去找萨顿格罗夫的警察求助了 |
[11:22] | Busted down the door early this morning. | 今天早上破门而入 |
[11:25] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[11:28] | I have my sources. | 我自有门道 |
[11:31] | Did Tibbs say anything else? | 提布斯还说什么了吗 |
[11:33] | No. | 没有 |
[11:35] | Just said it was nasty. | 就说了场面一片狼藉 |
[11:36] | Blood everywhere. He, um… | 到处都是血 他 |
[11:38] | He couldn’t really talk about it. | 具体情况他不能说 |
[11:39] | Meaning… | 也就是说 |
[11:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:44] | A gun. | 手枪 |
[11:46] | That’s how he did it. | 他是用枪自杀的 |
[11:47] | Tibbs said he never saw anything like it– | 提布斯说他从没见过那样的事 |
[11:49] | the kind of thing you can’t unsee. | 那种事刺激太大 无法视而不见 |
[11:52] | It stays with you forever. | 它会永远缠着你阴魂不散 |
[12:05] | Here. | 给你 |
[12:09] | I can’t bear the sight of you doing push-ups | 我不想再看到你 |
[12:11] | for that prison matron again. | 为那个贱人做俯卧撑了 |
[12:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:16] | Mine are still all beat up from regionals. | 区赛后我的鞋还没洗干净 |
[12:19] | You know what works for that? | 你知道什么东西管用吗 |
[12:21] | Bleach. | 漂白粉 |
[12:22] | Works for everything bad you want gone. | 能洗刷干净你不想要的一切 |
[13:31] | You have–you know why. | 你得 你知道为什么 |
[13:42] | All right, I–I gotta go. | 好的 我得走了 |
[13:45] | Cassidy, you over-rotated. | 卡西迪 你翻过头了 |
[13:46] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[13:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:49] | Get your eyes checked. I stuck that landing. | 你眼睛有毛病吗 我那套落地简直完美 |
[13:51] | Ask anyone– anyone that was watching. | 随便问个刚刚在看的人 |
[13:54] | Anyone that wasn’t on their phone. | 随便问个不在打电话的人 |
[13:58] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚刚对我说了什么 |
[14:00] | You heard me. | 你听到我说的话了 |
[14:01] | Unless you need to get your ears checked too. | 除非你耳朵也不好使了 |
[14:04] | Aging can be a harsh motherfucker. | 上了年纪就得认老 |
[14:11] | Fuck it. | 该死的 |
[14:19] | Yeah, we’re done here. | 好了 今天的训练到此结束 |
[14:21] | You’re dismissed. | 解散 |
[14:28] | Maybe she’s sad about Sarge Will. | 也许她是在为威尔中士难过 |
[14:31] | Hey, Gummy-Tummy, why would she care? | 小胖子 她怎么会在乎这个 |
[14:33] | She barely knew the guy. | 她和他又不熟 |
[14:40] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[14:42] | Guess she’s pretty broken up about it. | 我猜她还挺伤心的 |
[14:45] | Broken up and breaking down. | 分手了 崩溃了 |
[14:46] | Can you just give it a rest | 你就不能 |
[14:48] | for a day, Beth? | 消停一天吗 贝丝 |
[14:50] | What happened was very sad. | 那件事确实很让人心痛 |
[14:52] | Look, Addy, I’m sorry, | 艾迪 我很抱歉 |
[14:53] | but this grand love story that you have made up in your head | 但你脑子里臆想的伟大爱情故事 |
[14:56] | is a schoolgirl fantasy. | 只是女生的幻想 |
[14:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:00] | You want to know what happened? | 你想知道发生了什么 |
[15:01] | They fucked like jackrabbits in heat, | 他们干柴烈火一点就着 |
[15:03] | and then she got bored. | 然后她玩腻了 |
[15:05] | Okay? Those types always do. | 好吗 那种人就是这样的 |
[15:08] | Today’s jump-off is tomorrow’s albatross. | 今天尝了甜头 明天就遭报应了 |
[15:11] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[15:13] | It’s the last part that doesn’t make sense. | 就是结局有点让人想不通 |
[15:15] | The bang-bang part. | 自杀那部分 |
[15:18] | I mean, killing yourself over a cheer coach? | 我是说 为了一个啦啦队教练自杀 |
[15:20] | Unless her pussy is 14-karat, that shit is far too pathetic, | 除非她那里能塞下14克拉那么大 不然也太可悲了 |
[15:24] | like that summer we all tried cutting. | 就像去年夏天的我们一样 |
[15:26] | Everything’s so black and white with you. | 你看一切问题都是这么非黑即白 |
[15:31] | So basic. | 这么表面 |
[15:34] | She could love him and love her husband. | 她可以一边爱他一边爱她丈夫 |
[15:38] | Look who’s the expert on marital ennui. | 看看谁才是研究婚姻倦怠的专家 |
[15:41] | You don’t think that’s possible? | 你觉得那不可能吗 |
[15:43] | Get your rocks off with the goomah all day | 整天和情人一起放飞自我 |
[15:46] | then come home every night | 然后每晚回家 |
[15:48] | to the ball and chain and the brat? | 面对那些枷锁和孩子吗 |
[15:51] | You really think I’m unfamiliar with that dynamic? | 你真的觉得这种事我见得还少吗 |
[15:58] | Um, look. | 听着 |
[15:59] | It’s not the same. | 这不是一码事 |
[16:01] | Your dad, he– | 你爸 他 |
[16:03] | No. No, you’re right. | 不不 你说得对 |
[16:04] | It’s not the same. | 这不是一码事 |
[16:05] | Because Bert is a man. | 因为伯特是男人 |
[16:07] | And why shouldn’t a woman | 为什么女人犯浑就不能 |
[16:09] | have just as much freedom to be an asshole? | 有同样的自由 |
[16:11] | I mean, isn’t that what we’ve all been fighting for? | 我们一直以来不都是在为之奋斗吗 |
[16:14] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[16:16] | It’s not the same thing. Okay? | 这不是一码事 好吗 |
[16:18] | Coach, she made a mistake. | 教练 她犯了错 |
[16:22] | That’s all. | 就只是这样 |
[16:24] | She was trying to end it. | 她想努力了结这一切 |
[16:27] | So there was trouble in paradise. | 所以天堂也要有麻烦了 |
[16:29] | No, not like you think. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[16:31] | She’s not the reason Will did it. | 威尔不是因为她才自杀 |
[16:33] | So then why? | 那是因为什么 |
[16:35] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[16:36] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[16:37] | People go through all sorts of things, bad stuff, | 人们经历了各种各样的不幸 |
[16:40] | and they don’t tell anybody. | 但他们不会告诉任何人 |
[16:42] | That they do. | 不会告诉别人自己的不幸 |
[16:46] | So we’ll just have to wait and see what the po-po say. | 所以我们只要等着看警察的说法了 |
[16:50] | Your mom will keep us in the loop. | 你妈会随时告知我们具体情况的 |
[16:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:53] | We both know once they start | 我们心里都清楚 一旦他们开始 |
[16:54] | digging into Sarge Will’s puny little life, | 调查威尔中士可悲的一生 |
[16:56] | they’re gonna find something interesting. | 他们肯定会查到什么有趣的事 |
[16:58] | It’s like turning over a rock | 就像把石头翻个面 |
[17:00] | and all these ugly things wriggle out. | 所有丑东西都蠕动着爬出来了 |
[17:04] | These things are never as simple as they look. | 这种事从不像表面看上去那么简单 |
[17:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:32] | I think I lost my cheer shoes. | 我的啦啦队鞋好像丢了 |
[17:35] | They were brand-new. | 它们还是全新的呢 |
[17:37] | Let me look. | 让我看看 |
[17:38] | No, that’s okay. | 不 不用了 |
[17:39] | I looked, and they’re not in there. | 我看过了 不在那 |
[17:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:43] | Michael is here. | 迈克尔来了 |
[17:44] | Dinner’s almost ready, okay? | 晚饭马上好了 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:53] | I wish you both hadn’t heard about it like that. | 我希望你们俩都没这样听说过这件事 |
[17:54] | I keep trying Tibbs. He’s not answering my texts. | 我一直联系提布斯 他不回我短信 |
[17:57] | I’m sure he’ll get back to you. | 他会回复你的 |
[17:58] | He spent most of the day at the station. | 他现在大部分时间都在警局 |
[18:00] | Because he found the body? | 因为他发现了尸体 |
[18:02] | I’m not sure we should be talking about this. | 我不确定我们应不应该讨论这个 |
[18:04] | Was there a note? | 有遗书吗 |
[18:06] | I’m just curious. I mean, we were | 我只是好奇 我们 |
[18:08] | kind of friends, you know? | 也算是朋友 |
[18:09] | No. No note. | 不 没有遗书 |
[18:11] | There almost never are. | 基本都不会有 |
[18:12] | That’s all I’m gonna say about it, okay? | 我只能说这么多了 好吧 |
[18:14] | Just doesn’t feel real, you know? | 只是感觉太不真实了 |
[18:17] | It’s like one day | 就好像有天 |
[18:19] | you’re tossing a football with a guy, and then gone. | 你正在跟这个人踢球 然后他就死了 |
[18:24] | It just feels so big. | 触动太大了 |
[18:27] | But then the last time I saw him… | 但我最后一次见他的时候… |
[18:29] | The night back before regionals? | 区赛前的那个晚上吗 |
[18:31] | He just wasn’t himself. | 他就不太对劲 |
[18:33] | I mean, he even told me straight-up not to do it. | 我是说 他还直接告诉我别去 |
[18:35] | Don’t sign up. | 别报名 |
[18:36] | Why would he say that? | 他为什么那么说 |
[18:37] | Honestly, no clue. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[18:39] | I mean, maybe he was a little drunk or something. | 可能他喝多了或者有别的事 |
[18:42] | Like I said, he just– he just wasn’t himself. | 就像我刚说的 他…他不太对劲 |
[18:45] | And I guess I just missed the signs. | 但我当时没看出来 |
[18:49] | No. Stop.This is not on you. | 不 别这么想 这不怪你 |
[18:50] | Or anyone. | 不怪任何人 |
[18:52] | He was lost. | 他迷失了 |
[18:54] | People get lost. | 人会迷失 |
[18:57] | It’s just the way it is. | 生命就是这样的 |
[19:23] | Mom, why do you have to talk the recruiters and stuff, | 妈妈 你们为什么要向征兵的那些人问话 |
[19:27] | like, Tibbs? | 像是提布斯 |
[19:29] | It was a violent death, Addy. | 他是死于非命 艾迪 |
[19:31] | The police need answers. | 警察需要答案 |
[19:32] | Right, but you can’t really be sure, right? | 好吧 但你们也不能确定 对吧 |
[19:36] | Not without a note or anything? | 又没有遗言或者其他证据 |
[19:40] | There are pieces to the puzzle. | 揭开谜底需要几个部分 |
[19:42] | We talk to folks, track down phone logs. | 我们会问话 会追踪电话记录 |
[19:45] | That kind of thing. | 诸如此类 |
[19:49] | There’s another thing that I didn’t want to tell you, but | 还有一件事我不想告诉你 |
[19:53] | it’s probably gonna be in the paper | 但可能报纸很快就会登出来 |
[19:54] | if it’s not already. | 虽然现在还没 |
[19:57] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[19:59] | A few years ago, over in Allanville, | 几年前 在艾伦维尔 |
[20:01] | there was this terrible thing. | 发生了件可怕的事 |
[20:06] | A drunk driver drove into a pizza place, | 有个司机酒驾 开车冲进了披萨店 |
[20:10] | straight through the plate glass window. | 车直接穿过了玻璃窗 |
[20:12] | A young woman died. | 有个年轻的女人死了 |
[20:14] | She was 24; | 当时她24岁 |
[20:15] | five months pregnant. | 有五个月身孕 |
[20:18] | And that was his wife. | 那个女的是他妻子 |
[20:21] | Sarge Will had a wife? | 威尔中士有过妻子 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:25] | He was overseas when it happened. | 出事时他在国外 |
[20:27] | They couldn’t even find him to tell him. | 他们甚至没法通知他 |
[20:29] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[20:31] | Yeah. That’s awful. | 是很可怕 |
[20:39] | That’s how fast life changes, | 生命就是这么无常 |
[20:41] | In the blink of an eye. | 眨眼之间就变了 |
[20:44] | That’s what you kids don’t know. | 这是你们孩子不懂的 |
[20:47] | That’s what you don’t think about. | 你们不会去想的 |
[22:37] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:41] | I guess. | 还好 |
[22:47] | I wish you were here. | 我希望你在这 |
[22:51] | Yeah, me too. | 我也想 |
[22:56] | Can you come home soon? | 你能快点回家吗 |
[22:59] | No, not quite yet. | 不行 还没完 |
[23:01] | Last-minute things. | 最后一点事 |
[23:02] | Couple–couple little things to take care of still. | 还有…还有些小事情要处理 |
[23:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[23:21] | Don’t worry. I’ll–I’ll be back soon. | 别担心 我…我会很快回来 |
[23:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:24] | Yeah, bye. | 再见 |
[23:57] | Addy! | 艾迪 |
[24:04] | We’re toasting to the sarge. | 我们要向中士敬酒 |
[24:06] | Vodka, blackberry brandy, | 伏特加 黑莓白兰地 |
[24:09] | maybe some schnapps floating around. | 可能还有些杜松子酒 |
[24:16] | To our fallen Will. | 敬逝去的威尔 |
[24:19] | Only the good die young and beautiful. | 好人不长命 |
[24:21] | To Sarge! | 敬中士 |
[24:26] | Careful, | 小心点 |
[24:28] | my little Victorian. | 我的小维多利亚 |
[24:31] | Can’t have you fainting on me again. | 可不能再让你晕倒在我身上了 |
[24:34] | Guys heard the latest, right? | 大家听说了最新消息 对吧 |
[24:35] | About Will’s wife? | 威尔的妻子 |
[24:37] | His ex-wife. | 他前妻 |
[24:38] | No. Wife wife. | 不 就是他妻子 |
[24:40] | It’s a real tragic twist. | 真是个悲剧转折 |
[24:42] | Car accident. | 车祸 |
[24:43] | Full Jayne Mansfield. | 简直就是杰恩·曼斯菲尔德 |
[24:45] | Epically sad. | 太伤感了 |
[24:46] | Did you guys see the pictures? | 你们看到照片了吗 |
[24:47] | Guess he went for more the demure type. | 我猜他更喜欢端庄的类型 |
[24:49] | Guess we never really had a chance. | 看来我们完全没机会 |
[24:51] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我可不这么看 |
[24:52] | I mean, I always kind of pictured him with, like, | 我一直想象 |
[24:54] | a cool blonde, you know, | 他会和金发美女在一起 |
[24:55] | like icy on the outside but down to fuck. | 外表冷酷 但是内心狂野的那种 |
[24:58] | You know, I think I saw him with one once. | 我好像看到过一次 |
[24:59] | Beth, stop. | 贝丝 别说了 |
[25:01] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:03] | Guy’s dead. | 他人都死了 |
[25:05] | He was obviously very messed up. | 显然他的人生很悲惨 |
[25:07] | Yeah, there’s messed up and then there is… | 人生悲惨 然后… |
[25:10] | What does that take | 是什么事 |
[25:13] | to blow your brains out on the wall-to-wall? | 能让人一枪打爆自己的脑袋 |
[25:15] | 危险游戏 参加者用装有一发子弹的转轮手枪 对准自己头部开枪 | |
[25:15] | I mean, Russian-roulette style. | 俄罗斯轮盘赌那种 |
[25:17] | I mean, there is no going back if you do it that way. | 如果这么做 就没有回头路了 |
[25:20] | That means you’re serious. | 就是说你是认真 |
[25:23] | That means that you’re really trying to get away from something. | 就是说你真的想逃离某件事 |
[25:27] | Addy. | 艾迪 |
[25:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:31] | Fine. | 没事 |
[25:32] | Don’t look fine to me. | 你看着不像没事的样子 |
[25:35] | Someone get this girl her own bottle. | 谁给这姑娘一瓶酒吧 |
[25:38] | Yeah, Sarge! | 敬中士 |
[26:29] | Aw, look who showed up. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[26:31] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁 |
[27:00] | I loved him, man. | 我很喜欢他 |
[27:03] | And he taught me how to be a man. | 他教会我如何做人 |
[29:24] | I fucked up. | 我喝多了 |
[29:26] | Sh– my mom, she doesn’t know, right? | 她… 我妈不知道吧 |
[29:28] | No. No one knows, okay? | 不知道 没人知道 |
[29:30] | No one– no one saw but me. Okay? | 除了我 没人看到 |
[29:33] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好 -来 |
[29:35] | In you get. | 躺下吧 |
[29:46] | You don’t have to protect her anymore, Addy. | 你不用再保护她了 艾迪 |
[29:54] | You’ve done your job. | 你尽了你的义务 |
[29:55] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[30:15] | Her secret. | 她的秘密 |
[30:18] | It’s out. | 已经暴露了 |
[30:21] | Or it will be. | 或者会暴露 |
[30:26] | All this’ll be behind us. | 这些事都会过去的 |
[30:29] | What? | 什么 |
[30:33] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[30:37] | Can’t. | 睡不着 |
[30:40] | I never sleep. | 我从来都不睡 |
[30:45] | I’m always watching. | 我一直在看着 |
[30:47] | Don’t you forget that. | 别忘了这点 |
[30:50] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[30:54] | You know, maybe I was wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[30:56] | Maybe he did off himself because of her. | 也许他自杀真的是因为她 |
[31:03] | Poor widower finds love the second time around. | 可怜的鳏夫第二次找到了真爱 |
[31:08] | Till she turns femme fatale and breaks his fucking heart. | 直到她变身蛇蝎美人 伤透他的心 |
[31:16] | He puts a gun to his head. | 他一枪爆头 |
[31:19] | His mouth. | 枪管对嘴开枪 |
[31:23] | What? | 什么 |
[31:24] | To his mouth. | 枪管对嘴开枪 |
[31:30] | Addy, what did you say? | 艾迪 你说什么 |
[31:43] | Up early and making fresh coffee. | 这么早起煮咖啡 |
[31:45] | Surely are not my flesh and blood. | 我亲生女儿肯定不会这么做的 |
[31:48] | She’s still dead to the world. | 她对这个世界依然一无所知 |
[31:50] | Another sleepover, huh? | 又来过夜留宿吗 |
[31:52] | That’s two nights in a row. | 连续两晚 |
[31:54] | Just seems like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[31:56] | Like when you two used to | 就像你们俩 |
[31:57] | pitch that old camping tent in the backyard. | 以前在后院塔帐篷露营一样 |
[32:00] | Well, you know how teenage girls are. | 你也知道十几岁的女孩都这样 |
[32:04] | We just got a-gabbing. | 我们就是闲聊 |
[32:07] | Boy stuff. | 聊男生 |
[32:08] | Talking ’bout our bodies. | 聊我们的身体 |
[32:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:13] | Like a pro. | 很专业的样子 |
[32:14] | You should try my martini. | 你应该试试我的马丁尼 |
[32:17] | Except day drinking, | 除了白天喝酒 |
[32:18] | it’s not advised among the armed and dangerous. | 不建议在带枪和危险人群身边这么做 |
[32:23] | Do you just– | 你是不是 |
[32:26] | do you just get used to it? | 你是不是习惯了 |
[32:28] | Always having a gun around? | 总是随身带枪 |
[32:32] | You worry me sometimes, Beth. | 有时你让我担心 贝丝 |
[32:34] | Yeah, well, I worry me too. | 我也担心我自己 |
[32:39] | No one knows how Sarge Will died, right? | 没人知道威尔中士是怎么死的是吗 |
[32:43] | I mean, in the papers it just says “possible suicide.” | 报纸上只说是有可能自杀 |
[32:46] | No. | 不是 |
[32:46] | That information has not been released yet. | 这个信息尚未公布 |
[32:49] | But rumors fly around, right? | 但是谣言满天吧 |
[32:51] | Like, gruesome stories? | 一些可怕的事 |
[32:54] | Not on my watch. | 在我监管之下不会的 |
[32:57] | Oh, can you rouse Sleeping Beauty? | 你能去叫醒那个睡美人吗 |
[32:59] | I want her to have time for breakfast. | 我想她有时间吃早餐 |
[33:01] | Sure. | 好 |
[33:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:15] | Is she gone? | 她走了吗 |
[33:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:18] | I covered for you. | 我替你找了借口 |
[33:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:23] | I don’t know why I drank so much. | 我不知道我为什么喝这么多 |
[33:29] | Look, whatever stuff I said, | 我说的话 |
[33:31] | I don’t even remember what I said, | 我一句也不记得了 |
[33:33] | but just forget it. | 就当我没说吧 |
[33:39] | Which part? | 哪些话 |
[33:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:43] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会保守你的秘密的 |
[33:50] | And about Monday. | 周一的事我会保密的 |
[33:52] | Monday? | 周一 |
[33:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:56] | You know how we– | 你知道我们 |
[33:58] | we spent the night | 那晚 |
[34:00] | together? | 在一起 |
[34:03] | The night of Will’s tragic demise. | 威尔的悲剧之夜 |
[34:09] | Whatever we did that night, | 无论我们那晚做了什么 |
[34:13] | I hope we had fun. | 希望我们玩得开心 |
[34:16] | And if not, | 但如果不是的话 |
[34:19] | worst-case scenario, | 最糟糕的情况 |
[34:22] | at least now we both have alibis. | 至少我们现在都有不在场证明 |
[34:56] | What’d I tell you? | 我怎么和你说的 |
[34:57] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[34:59] | I think she knows that I was with you the other night. | 我觉得她知道那天晚上我和你一起 |
[35:03] | Monday night when I slept over. | 我周一晚上睡你家的那晚 |
[35:05] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[35:07] | She thinks that’s when Will– | 她觉得威尔就是那时候… |
[35:09] | Addy, hey, focus up. | 艾迪 专注点 |
[35:11] | All we did Monday night was hang out at my house. | 我们周一晚上只是一起在我家而已 |
[35:15] | You give her too much power. | 你给了她太多力量 |
[35:16] | Stop feeding the beast. | 不要再喂食那个怪物了 |
[35:17] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[35:20] | It’ll get worse. Don’t you get that? | 那样会更糟糕的 你不懂吗 |
[35:22] | No, I don’t. | 我不懂 |
[35:23] | ‘Cause I’m not in eighth grade anymore. | 因为我已经不是八年级的小屁孩了 |
[35:24] | She won’t stop. | 她不会罢休的 |
[35:26] | She waits, she stores it all up, | 她会等着 积蓄力量 |
[35:29] | and then when the time is right, | 等到时机合适 |
[35:30] | she springs. | 她就会爆发 |
[35:32] | And if she thinks she’s right, | 如果她觉得自己没错 |
[35:33] | she will not stop ever. | 她是永远不会停手的 |
[35:37] | And it’s not just her. | 而且不仅仅是她 |
[35:38] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[35:41] | I’m sure the recruiters | 那些征兵的人 |
[35:43] | must know about you and Will. | 肯定也知道你和威尔的事 |
[35:48] | They don’t. | 他们不知道 |
[35:51] | Will was really private. | 威尔很保护个人隐私 |
[35:53] | More private than you know. | 比你所知的要更加谨慎 |
[35:54] | More private than me. | 比我更加谨慎 |
[35:59] | So you didn’t know about the wife? | 所以你不知道那妻子的事吗 |
[36:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[36:20] | So did Tibbs say anything else? | 提布斯有没有说别的 |
[36:22] | No. | 没有 |
[36:23] | But I was mouth open in the chair all morning. | 但是我今天早上一直张着嘴巴 |
[36:28] | The dude who put my teeth back in. | 把我牙齿装回去的那家伙 |
[36:31] | What do they even call those? | 他们管那叫什么 |
[36:32] | I just call him Dr. Pepper. | 我叫他胡椒医生[博士] |
[36:34] | That’s his for real name. | 那是他的真名 |
[36:35] | He’s kind of a douche bag, actually. | 他其实是个混蛋 |
[36:38] | Could not stop bragging to my mom | 总是和我妈妈炫耀 |
[36:40] | about how the police brought him in to help out on a big case. | 警察找他办一个超级大案子 |
[36:46] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[36:47] | Gunshot death in Sutton Grove. | 什么萨顿格罗夫的枪击案 |
[36:49] | It’s gotta be Sarge Will’s case. | 肯定是威尔中士的自杀案 |
[36:51] | Why do they need a teeth doctor? | 他们为什么需要牙科医生 |
[36:54] | ‘Cause maybe Will shot himself in the mouth. | 因为威尔可能是往自己嘴巴里开枪的 |
[37:00] | Instead of in the head. | 而不是朝着脑袋 |
[37:04] | God, you are so gruesome. | 天啊 你好冷血 |
[37:06] | Did he happen to mention that? | 他有没有提过 |
[37:08] | Tibbs? | 提布斯 |
[37:10] | After all, he’s the only one that saw the body. | 毕竟 只有他见过尸体 |
[37:14] | At least, the only one that we know of. | 至少我们知道的只有他 |
[37:35] | Matt? | 马特 |
[37:41] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[37:46] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[37:47] | You know, I worked. | 就是工作 |
[37:49] | I had dinner with work people and drinks with work people. | 我会和工作上的人一起喝酒用餐 |
[37:54] | How were things here? | 这里怎么样 |
[37:56] | Fine. | 很好 |
[38:04] | – Daddy’s home. – You want to see Daddy? | -爸爸回家了 -你想看看爸爸吗 |
[38:06] | Yeah. | 来 |
[38:11] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[38:13] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[38:17] | You and mommy been hanging out? | 和妈妈玩的开心吗 |
[38:20] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[38:31] | Did you get yourself something to eat? | 你给自己弄了点吃的吗 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:35] | Better today, at school? | 今天在学校好点了吗 |
[38:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:43] | Find anything new about Sarge Will? | 威尔中士的案子有什么新发现吗 |
[38:46] | This isn’t CSI Sutton Grove. | 这里可不是《萨顿格罗夫犯罪现场调查》 |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:53] | Sunday just seems so long ago. | 周日仿佛是很久以前的事了 |
[38:56] | Did you just say “Sunday”? | 你说”周日” |
[39:00] | I mean, Monday? | 周一吗 |
[39:02] | Was it Monday? | 是周一吗 |
[39:03] | The papers say that they found him Tuesday morning, so– | 报纸上说是周二早上发现他的 所以… |
[39:09] | Well, it turns out you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[39:11] | The autopsy just came out. | 解剖结果刚刚出来了 |
[39:14] | He, uh… | 他… |
[39:15] | died Sunday night sometime. | 是周日晚上死的 |
[39:20] | Oh, you can find out a lot from those things. | 尸检能查出很多东西 |
[39:22] | If you’re looking for the right things. | 只要你查的方向没错 |
[39:25] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[39:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:32] | The more they look, the more things seem suspicious. | 他们越查就觉得可疑的点越多 |
[39:36] | What? | 什么点 |
[39:37] | There’s just a lot of facts that don’t add up. | 有很多事情说不通 |
[39:39] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[39:41] | It’s just– it’s gruesome stuff, Addy. | 只是…只是一些可怕的事 艾迪 |
[39:43] | – You don’t want to know. – I do want to know. | -你不想知道的 -我想知道的 |
[39:45] | We all knew him. | 我们都认识他 |
[39:46] | You don’t want to know, Addy. | 你不想知道的 艾迪 |
[39:47] | Mom, tell me. | 妈妈 告诉我 |
[39:50] | Be real with me. | 对我坦诚 |
[39:52] | You say you want to me to talk to you, | 你说你希望我多和你聊聊 |
[39:55] | then treat me like an adult. | 那就把我当做一个大人 |
[39:56] | Stuff, Addy. | 各种事 艾迪 |
[39:59] | Bullet trajectory. | 弹道 |
[40:00] | Gunshot residue. | 火药残留 |
[40:01] | There’s damage to his mouth. | 他的嘴巴有伤 |
[40:05] | – What kind of damage? – His teeth. | -什么伤 -他的牙齿 |
[40:08] | He had caps, and they were knocked out. | 他本来有牙套 但是被弄掉了 |
[40:12] | From the gunshot? | 因为枪击吗 |
[40:13] | Or because someone shoved a gun in there. | 或者因为有人强行往他嘴里塞枪口 |
[41:08] | Coach, | 教练 |
[41:10] | she took me straight into the fog of war. | 她直接将我拽入了战争的迷雾中 |
[41:29] | I wanted to be a part of your world. | 我想加入到你的世界中 |
[41:33] | But I didn’t know your world was like this. | 但我不知道你的世界是这样的 |