Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

敢不敢挑战我(Dare Me)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 敢不敢挑战我(Dare Me)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] These girls are going to regionals! 这些女孩要去参加区赛了
[00:10] You’re going to regionals, 你要参加区赛了
[00:11] and you’re going to regionals! 你也要参加区赛了
[00:15] You stole her spot. 你抢了她的位置
[00:16] You crushed her face. 你毁了她的脸
[00:19] She has given up everything 她放弃了一切
[00:21] to get you where you all wanted to go. 为你们得到你们所有人想要的东西
[00:23] You’re lucky to have her. 有她是你们的幸运
[00:24] Nobody’s asking you to be perfect. 没有人要求你变得完美
[00:25] We just want you here with us. 我们只是希望你能和我们在这里一起
[00:29] If you care about me, 如果你真的在乎我
[00:31] you will do what I ask and leave. 你就该照我说的做 赶紧离开
[00:33] No one’s gonna notice you’re at regionals. 区赛没人会注意到你
[00:35] You know that, right? 你知道 对吗
[00:36] Queen B’s back on top, 贝女王回来了
[00:38] and you’re still her bottom bitch. 你不过还是举她的贱人
[00:40] I want those scouts to see you, Addy. 我想让那些裁判看到你 艾迪
[00:42] That’s why I gave you RiRi’s part, 所以我才给你蕾蕾的位置
[00:44] more time to shine. 更多机会发光
[00:46] Never feel guilty for wanting things. 永远不要因为想要什么而内疚
[00:48] People will always make you feel guilty for wanting things. 人们总会让你为想要拥有而内疚
[00:56] It’s bad, Addy. 这样不好 艾迪
[01:32] It was Coach who told me about the shadow… 是教练告诉了我阴影
[01:37] the part of yourself you never see… 你从没看见过的那部分自己
[01:41] can’t see. 也永远看不见
[01:47] We spend most of our lives afraid of it… 人生的大多数时候 我们都在害怕这个阴影
[01:54] Afraid of the darkness lurking inside. 害怕黑暗在阴影里蔓延
[02:41] It’s the shadow that makes us lie 是阴影让我们欺骗
[02:43] about what we want, 自己到底想要什么
[02:44] makes us lie about who we are. 欺骗我们自己到底是谁
[02:48] You’re ready. You’ll kill ’em. 你准备好了 你会让他们惊艳的
[03:04] I got it. I got it. 我来 我来
[03:10] Should have thrown it under the bus. 应该直接把箱子扔到车底
[03:12] Yeah, stuffed her inside it. 是啊 还得把她塞进去
[03:17] Last time we’re on this bus, 我们上次坐这辆车的时候
[03:18] it was to cheer camp last summer. 是去年夏天参加拉拉队夏令营
[03:20] Still smells like Emily’s puke. 闻起来还是像艾米莉在里面吐过
[03:22] Did you ever think then that we’d make it here? 你有没有想过我们会闯进区赛
[03:29] What have we here? 看看谁来了
[03:31] Looks like Coach took a hard pounding from someone. 看来有人好好教育了教练
[03:35] I always pegged her for a bad driver. 我一直觉得她开车不行
[03:37] Careless people always are. 粗心的人总是这样
[03:40] I do wonder, though, if Mr. Coach is the one 不过我在想 如果教练先生
[03:43] who’s here to clean up her mess. 是来收拾她的烂摊子的
[03:44] Did poor Will get run off the road? 可怜的威尔是不是直接跑了
[03:48] Love you. Bye. 爱你 再见
[04:05] Eagle it up. 和鹰队一起展翅
[04:07] Eagles, you know what to do. 鹰队 你知道该怎么做
[04:10] Eagles in the seats can Eagle it up too. 站起身来 和鹰队一起展翅
[04:13] Let’s go! 我们出发吧
[04:19] Everybody! 大家
[04:24] I’m so excited. 我好兴奋
[05:15] Retro ’80s is so 2017. 2017年太符合复古的八十年代风了
[05:18] Well, you know, obviously, 很明显
[05:19] they’re worried about road safety. 他们很担心交通安全
[05:21] All right, ladies, four to a room. 好了 姑娘们 四人一间
[05:24] Oh, and remember, drinks in the lounge at 7:00. 记住 七点钟在酒吧区喝酒
[05:28] So you know I’ll be there at 6:00. 你知道我六点就会到了
[05:29] Margarita bowl happy hour. 玛格丽特酒欢乐时光
[05:33] And one for you. 也给你一张
[05:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:37] I…I know this must be tough for RiRi, 我知道蕾蕾肯定不好受
[05:41] for her not being able to compete. 因为她不能上场比赛
[05:43] But her being here, supporting everyone, 但她的到来鼓舞了大家
[05:46] it shows a lot of character, 她真的很坚强
[05:48] and it means something to her squad mates. 对她的队友而言也很有意义
[05:54] You got us this far. 是你带我们走了这么远
[05:56] I trust you know how to close it out. 我相信你知道该怎么画上圆满句号
[05:59] And if I know my girl, 根据我对她的了解
[06:00] she’ll be back in time for states. 她肯定会很快回来参加州赛
[06:01] Oh, hell yeah. 肯定的
[06:03] Just as long as these girls don’t get foolish tonight 只要这群女孩今晚别犯傻
[06:05] and wreck their chances. 把她们自己的机会毁了
[06:07] You know that age. 你知道那个年龄段的女孩
[06:08] Illusions of immortality. 总是幻想自己无人能敌
[06:13] Non-smoking, by the way. Hope that’s all right with you. 顺便一说 这里禁止吸烟 希望你别介意
[06:16] Oh, that’s fine. I don’t smoke. 没关系 我不抽烟
[06:18] It’s an ugly habit. 这习惯不好
[06:20] I know lots of non-smokers 我认识很多不吸烟的人
[06:22] who somehow find their way to a cigarette 他们在压力很大的时候
[06:24] when they’re under pressure. 莫名其妙就抽上了
[06:28] Well, this isn’t pressure. 这不算压力
[06:31] It’s winning. 这是胜利
[06:45] 你在吗 好吧 你大概在忙 你说过我们会谈谈 当然了 你现在又不回话了
[06:51] No, there has to be four of you. 不行 必须得是你们四个人
[06:53] Four girls per room, two to a bed. 四个人住一间房 两个人睡一张床
[06:57] Yo, Tania, Sierra… 塔妮娅 萨拉
[07:05] Great. 很好
[07:24] Let’s go, Warriors! 加油 勇士队
[07:31] Let’s go, Warriors! 加油 勇士队
[07:32] Again! 再来一遍
[07:37] Let’s go, Warriors! 加油 勇士队
[07:42] Let’s hear it! 大点声
[07:44] Let’s go, Warriors! 加油 勇士队
[07:48] Again, let’s hear it! 再来一遍 大点声
[07:51] Let’s go, Warriors! 加油 勇士队
[07:57] Let’s go, Warriors! 加油 勇士队
[07:59] We’re actually here. 我们真的来到这里了
[08:01] I mean, even if we don’t qualify, 我是说 即使我们没有晋级
[08:03] just getting this far is huge. 走到这一步也是巨大的成功了
[08:07] That’s what you’re fighting. 这就是你们的竞争对手们
[08:08] You’re fighting all the people in this place 你们在和这里的所有人竞争
[08:10] who will tell you that trying is what matters most 他们会告诉你最重要的是努力的过程
[08:13] and that staying where you are is plenty good enough. 他们会说保持现状就已经很不错了
[08:16] Yeah, well, that’s ’cause they’ve never been on top before. 是啊 那是因为他们从未登顶
[08:19] Once you see how it is from up there, 如果你曾一览众山小
[08:21] you know you can’t go back. 就会知道云泥有别
[08:23] There’s no going back. 根本没有下坡路可走
[08:47] Yes! Yes! 好 好
[08:59] You know what they say about your first time: 大家通常会这么形容第一次
[09:00] you never get it back, and it stays with you forever. 无法重新来过 这次经历会伴随你一生
[09:05] They’re incredible. 他们太厉害了
[09:06] Well, that’s a college squad. 那是大学的啦啦队
[09:08] Keep putting in the work, and that could be you. 坚持努力训练 你也可以成为那样
[09:10] It’s not that far away, not as far as you think it is. 没那么遥远 比你想象的近得多
[09:15] Hey, where do you think the college scouts sit? 你觉得大学星探坐在哪里
[09:17] Scouts don’t come to this. 星探不会来这种比赛
[09:19] What? 什么
[09:22] But you said they did. 但你说他们会来的
[09:23] That’s why you gave me RiRi’s spot. 所以你才让我顶上蕾蕾的位置
[09:25] No. You must have misunderstood. 没有 肯定是你理解错了
[09:27] Scouts come to states. 星探只会去州赛
[09:30] Get to states, and you’re gonna knock ’em out. 你们进州赛后 肯定会惊艳他们
[09:32] They’ll be eating out of our hands. 他们绝对会为我们着迷
[09:38] Okay. 好吧
[09:41] Don’t worry about scouts 别担心星探
[09:43] or the audience or me. 或者观众和我
[09:46] Focus your energy, clear your sight lines, 凝聚能量 集中视线
[09:48] and center yourself for tomorrow. 为明天做好准备
[09:51] Everything’s gonna fall into place. 一切自然会好起来的
[10:02] Look around. 看看这四周
[10:02] 20,000 wide-eyed folks from every backwater and speed bump 这周末 两万个全州犄角旮旯来的人
[10:07] across the state will walk through these hallowed halls this weekend. 会睁大了眼走过这些光芒万丈的大厅
[10:10] No, no. Scratch that. 不不 重说一次
[10:11] 20,000 potential customers. Huh? 两万名潜在的客户
[10:15] And whoever hosts regionals or states 无论何方主办区赛和州赛
[10:19] takes the lion’s share of all of us. 都抢占了我们其他方的赞助份额
[10:22] Do you know how easy it’ll be for our glorious new stadium 你知道我们辉煌的新体育场
[10:25] to steal the throne from this dusty old convention center 从这个又老又破的会议中心偷走王座有多容易吗
[10:28] that hasn’t seen a fresh coat of paint since the Carter administration. 卡特接手管理后 这里就再也没刷过新漆
[10:30] All we need, J. J., 我们只需要 小杰
[10:31] all we need is that one key sponsor. 我们只需要争取到一个王牌赞助商
[10:37] The way I see it, I make the entrée. 是我摸索的门路 我才是开山鼻祖
[10:39] I smooth the gears. 是我把棱角磨平
[10:40] I make your little Ohio miracle happen. 是我创造了你这个俄亥俄州的小奇迹
[10:43] Big Ohio miracle. 俄亥俄州的大奇迹
[10:45] Wouldn’t I be foolish not to wanna be part of such a miracle myself? 如果说我自己不想成为奇迹 这不是蠢话吗
[10:50] Let me have it. 让我享受一下吧
[10:50] I spend most of my waking hours 我绝大多数清醒的时间
[10:51] getting it between the eyes from strong women. 都花在挨女强人的白眼上
[10:53] I must like it. 痛并快乐着
[10:55] I want a seat on the board of directors. 我想要董事会的席位
[10:59] Well, that is a tall ask. 这要求太高了
[11:01] Well, I’m a tall woman who slouches for no one. 我也是女强人 做任何事绝不偷懒
[11:07] Male cheerleaders, there is really nothing worse. 男啦啦队员 没什么比这更糟的了
[11:10] He wants to touch my ass like that, 他要是想那样摸我的屁股
[11:11] he better come with bottle service. 最好提供瓶酒服务
[11:17] They think we’re all captive prey, 他们觉得我们都是俘虏
[11:18] stuck in the same hotel. 困在同一家酒店里
[11:20] They’re wrong. 他们错了
[11:20] All we have to do is step outside, 我们只要走出这地方
[11:22] prowl the city, hunt some more tender meat. 在城里随便走走 猎点小鲜肉回来尝尝
[11:26] Or keep it chill tonight, get some sleep. 或者今晚先别浪 多睡会儿
[11:28] Is that Coach I hear or one of those chapecrones? 这是教练还是未成年监护人教你说的话
[11:30] I put a party dress in my bag, 我在包里带了件派对礼服
[11:31] and I plan to wear it. 我准备穿上它
[11:32] Come on, Hanlon, one drink isn’t gonna hurt anyone. 拜托 汉伦 喝杯酒又不会怎么样
[11:35] Right, Beth? 对吧 贝丝
[11:36] They say the age of miracles is past. 人们都说奇迹岁月一去不返了
[11:40] Don’t tell me you actually 别告诉我你真的是
[11:41] drove to Cleveland in a car by yourself, 一个人开车来克利夫兰的
[11:45] ’cause I didn’t get a single call from a state trooper. 因为我一个州警的电话也没接到
[11:47] Surprise. 惊喜吧
[11:49] Yeah, I’m aware of your surprises, 我知道你惊喜的把戏
[11:51] except they usually involve a bottle of Percocet, 不过那一般包括一瓶羟考酮
[11:53] jug of Chablis. 和干白葡萄酒
[11:55] Or the time you tore your retina 或那次你被喷出的香槟塞子
[11:56] with a flying champagne cork. 打的视网膜脱落
[11:57] Do you want boring? 你想要无聊吗
[11:59] I know my daughter doesn’t want boring. 我知道我女儿不想要无聊
[12:01] And maybe I’m trying to upend expectations for the better. 也许我只是想让惊喜变得更好
[12:05] I got Bert to spring for a five-star place. 我让伯特给了我们五星级酒店
[12:08] Wondering what five-star looks like in Cleveland. 真不知道克里夫兰的五星级酒店是个什么德性
[12:10] And a five-star restaurant. 还有一家五星级餐厅
[12:12] Come on, come have dinner with your old, sad mom, 来嘛 跟你悲伤的老母亲吃晚饭吧
[12:16] and we can get you back to your squad before lights out. 天黑前一定把你送回拉拉队
[12:24] I thought you said sunlight was fatal to her. 我以为你说日光对她说是致命的
[12:26] Well, she must have summoned some new powers. 她肯定了召唤了新的能力
[12:28] Wants me to get dinner with her tonight. 想让我今晚跟她一起吃晚饭
[12:31] Go. 去吧
[12:33] Get out of here. Go hang with your mom. 离开这 跟你妈出去吃饭
[12:35] Are you trying to get rid of me, Hanlon? 你是想摆脱我吗 汉伦
[12:37] You’re not missing anything: 反正你也没错过什么
[12:38] RiRi and Bri hustling rum and cokes and potato skins 蕾蕾和布里会从饥渴的商务旅行者那里
[12:41] off of horny business travelers. 骗来朗姆可乐鸡尾酒和薯片
[12:43] It’s very exciting. 真是很”令人兴奋”呢
[12:44] Is that what you’re gonna do? 你也会这么做吗
[12:47] Or are you gonna have a slumber party pow-wow 还是说你要和科莱特·弗兰奇教练
[12:48] with Coach Colette French? 来个睡衣大舞会
[12:52] No pow-wows. 没有舞会
[12:55] Let’s hang out when you get back. 等你回来后我们再一起吧
[12:57] Just you and me? 就我们俩吗
[12:59] Just you and me. 就我们俩
[13:01] We can do all the good-luck stuff 我们可以做那些之前说好
[13:02] we said we’d do if we made it to regionals. 晋级区赛后要做的带来好运的事情
[13:05] Shave our heads, get prison tattoos. 剃光头 纹监狱纹身
[13:08] I still want the teardrop beneath one eye. 我还是想要眼睛下有一滴眼泪的那个
[13:12] Sure. 行啊
[13:13] Nothing’s ever how you think it’s gonna be, is it? 没什么和你想的一样 对吧
[13:17] No. 是啊
[13:19] I guess not, but maybe it’s better, 我猜是的 但也许这样更好
[13:21] just in a different way. 只是方式不同
[14:40] Hey. It’s me. 是我
[14:45] Any news from the front? 你那有什么消息吗
[14:47] I got a room with a view. 我的房间视野很好
[14:48] Oh, yeah? Lake Erie? 不错啊 湖景吗
[14:49] Hydroelectric plant. 水力发电站
[14:52] Is she asleep? 她睡了吗
[14:54] Uh, not yet. 还没有
[14:56] I think she knows you’re not coming home tonight 我想她知道你今晚不回来了
[14:57] and isn’t happy about it. 而且不太开心
[14:59] Did she do that thing with her plate? 她拿盘子撒气了吗
[15:01] Affirmative. 没错
[15:02] Yeah, yeah. Future champion discus thrower. 是啊 肯定是未来的掷铁饼冠军
[15:08] Tell her I’ll be home tomorrow, 告诉她我明天就回家
[15:10] that I’ll always be home. 我总会回家的
[15:12] Oh, I took your car to Bert’s guy. 我把你的车送去了伯特的人那
[15:15] It’s gonna take him a few weeks. 要花几周时间
[15:17] Insurance might wanna total it, though. 不过保险公司想让车报废
[15:19] We’ll have to see. 我们得等着瞧
[15:20] That’s okay. 没关系
[15:21] I mean, maybe it’s for the best. 也许这样最好
[15:23] They’re so impractical. 那车太不实用了
[15:25] You love that car. 但你喜欢那车
[15:26] Remember when we went to the dealership in Miami? 还记得我们去迈阿密的那家车行吗
[15:28] The, um…that salesman with the hair implants. 那个做植发的销售员
[15:31] Oh, my God. 我的天
[15:33] His name was Van. 他的名字叫万
[15:36] – Van with a V. – With a V, yeah. -货车的那个万 -货车的那个万 是啊
[15:42] It’s harder than I thought. 这比我想的更难
[15:43] What? What’d you say, honey? 什么 你说什么 亲爱的
[15:45] Just, uh, being away. 只是离开家
[15:49] It’s hard. 很难
[15:53] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[15:55] Guess that’s what makes home home, isn’t it? 所以家才是无法离开的地方 对吧
[16:02] Yeah. 是啊
[16:16] That might be a little…is it too soon yet? 那是不是有点 太快了
[16:19] There’s this lingering… 有一种延绵不绝的…
[16:21] What fresh hell is this? 这是搞什么
[16:23] This is your loving mother and father 这是爱你的母亲和父亲
[16:26] laying down their swords for a minute 放下争锋相对的剑
[16:28] to honor their own. 文明相处一会
[16:30] We wanted to do something for you, Bethie. 我们想为你做点什么 小贝
[16:32] I’ll be goddamned if we’re not gonna fete 如果在我美丽女儿回归她本来的位置后
[16:34] our beautiful daughter, huh, back where she belongs, 我还不盛情宴请一番 那我要糟天谴了
[16:37] top girl, leading her squad to states. 她站在顶端 带领她的队伍冲击州赛
[16:39] Hear, hear. 说得好
[16:41] Elizabeth Ann, not all surprises are bad. 伊丽莎白·安 不是所有惊喜都糟糕
[16:43] Sometimes, we get it right. 有时候 我们会做对
[16:46] Sometimes… 有时…
[16:52] Yeah… 好吧…
[16:53] So what’s the most expensive thing in this joint? 这个地方最贵的是什么
[16:58] ‘Cause I’ve never been more hungry in my life. 我从来没感觉这么饿过
[17:07] Go, go, go, go, go, go. 走 走 走
[17:09] This is exactly what we want. 刚好就是我们要的
[17:19] Mine. 我的
[17:20] I thought you said drinking was for the weak and pitiful. 我记得你说过喝酒的都是弱鸡和可怜虫
[17:22] It’s the way you do it. 那是你喝的方式不对
[17:23] This is my weekend as much as anyone’s, 跟大家一样 我也要过周末
[17:25] and I’m not the one with the big moves tomorrow. 我明天又没什么大事
[17:29] Come on, let’s go. Come on, come on, come on. 快上来 走吧 快来
[17:34] – Let’s go. – Bottoms up, bitches. -出发 -干杯 小贱人们
[17:39] Hurry up, bitch. Pee faster. 贱人 尿快点
[17:44] I’m surprised they wanted their own room 真没想到她们想要单独住
[17:47] after what went down at cheer camp last summer. 特别是去年夏天拉拉队那件事之后
[17:50] Look, there’s a lot that you don’t know. 还有很多你不知道的
[17:53] Okay, it looks simple. 表面看起来很简单
[17:54] Beth, the bad girl. Addy, her lieutenant. 贝丝是坏女孩 艾迪是她的中尉
[17:57] There’s more to it, a lot more. 其实还有很多 非常多
[18:00] I told you I can’t. 我说过我不去
[18:03] Come on, night out on the big city. 去吧 大城市夜色撩人
[18:05] Let’s do this. 我们一起去
[18:05] Paris, Cleveland, whatever. 不管是巴黎还是克利夫兰 无所谓
[18:07] It’s fucking regionals, bitch. 这可是区赛 贱人
[18:08] We gotta be locked, cocked, and ready to rock. 我们得整装待发 全力以赴
[18:17] Seriously, guys, I’m way too tired and nervous. 说真的姐妹们 我超累超紧张
[18:23] I don’t wanna take any chances, 我不想冒任何风险
[18:24] You guys just go without me. 你们自己去吧
[18:26] Have fun. 玩的开心
[18:28] All right. You’re missing out. 好吧 是你错过了
[18:31] You look hot. 你看上去很性感
[18:33] I know. 我知道
[18:40] Bloody, as bloody as possible for my real steak 要生一点 我的牛排越生越好
[18:43] and steak tartare for our famished warrior over here. 鞑靼牛排给我们这位饿坏了的战士
[18:46] That’s right, our daughter rides at dawn, 没错 我们女儿天亮要出征
[18:49] and she must be sated! 她一定得吃饱了
[18:50] I will drink to that again. 为这我要再喝一杯
[18:54] All right. See, I knew this was coming. 好吧 我就知道会这样
[18:55] Just a sip, just a sip. 就一小口 一小口
[18:57] Garçon, can I have another glass, please? 服务员 请再给我一杯
[18:59] You need to be at your best tomorrow, 你明天需要保持最佳状态
[19:01] because we are coming for them, right? 因为我们是来挑战的
[19:03] Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, watch out! 哥伦布 克利夫兰 托莱多 小心了
[19:05] We see how hard you’re working, baby. 我们知道你很努力 宝贝
[19:08] Not a quitter, never a quitter. 不放弃 绝不放弃
[19:09] Tenacity, she’s always had it. 她就是这么有韧性
[19:10] First newborn the doctor ever saw 她是医生见过的第一个
[19:12] who came out with teeth. 长牙出来的新生儿
[19:14] It’s true. 真的
[19:15] Our baby’s a star. It was meant to be. 我们的宝贝是个明星 命中注定的
[19:18] You were born under Sagittarius. 你是射手座的
[19:20] And conceived under a haze of Acapulco Gold. 是在阿卡普尔科金大麻的烟雾中怀上的
[19:27] Excuse me, honey. Sweetheart, will–uh… 打扰下 亲爱的 能…
[19:30] sweetheart, could you ever just, maybe, take a picture 能不能帮忙到这边
[19:32] of the happy family over here? 给我们拍张幸福的家庭照
[19:33] You got that? 你会吧
[19:34] It’s the little–that one right there. 就是那个小…那个按钮
[19:35] Come on, Bethie, like you say: 来吧贝丝 就像你说的
[19:37] “Pics or it didn’t happen.” “有图有真相”
[20:06] See, this is what you need. I knew it. 看吧你需要这个 我知道
[20:08] I can see the tension from here. 我从这里就可以看出你紧张
[20:10] Yeah, just a little tight from nerves, maybe. 可能是有点紧张
[20:14] If you’re not nervous, you don’t care enough. 如果你不紧张 说明你不够在乎
[20:18] Come, sit. 来吧 坐
[20:25] All you have to do tomorrow 你明天只需要
[20:26] is what you’ve been doing all these weeks. 和你这几周做得一样
[20:29] Even if you forget, your body remembers. 即使你忘了 你的身体也会记得
[20:32] You say it like it’s easy. 你说的好像很容易
[20:35] I know what they’re looking for. 我知道他们要什么
[20:37] I built our routine around it. 我们的日常训练就是围绕它的
[20:39] If our moves our crisp and we nail even 75% 如果我们动作利落 甚至做好75%的
[20:42] of our tumbling runs and tosses, it’s ours. 翻滚和托举动作 我们就赢了
[20:44] Top five all go to states, where we belong. 前五名都会是我们所在的州
[20:48] Be honest, did you really think 说实话 你真的想过
[20:50] that we would make it here? 我们会成功进区赛吗
[20:53] I never would have taken this job 如果我觉得我们进不了
[20:54] if I didn’t think we’d get here. 我就不会接受这份工作
[20:56] I only coach winners. 我只指导胜利者
[21:00] That’s why I came to Sutton Grove…to you. 这就是我来萨顿格罗夫的原因…指导你
[21:07] 19 years old and the only guy in the dorm 19岁 宿舍里唯一一个
[21:11] who had his own herbal supplement business. 有自己烟草生意的人
[21:13] Well, all right. 好吧
[21:14] You mock away, but there once was a young fella, 尽情笑吧 但从前有个小伙子
[21:17] started out as a fire eater, taking change from passersby. 一开始是街头表演吞火的 收收零钱
[21:21] Today, that man is the founder of Cirque du Soleil. 可今天 他是太阳马戏团的创始人
[21:30] Oh, excuse me just for a sec. 失陪一下
[21:33] Tacy, I told you I had a family dinner. 塔西 我告诉过你我有个家庭聚餐
[21:38] I…I can barely understand you. 我…我听不懂你说什么
[21:41] Have you been drinking? 你喝酒了吗
[21:45] Sweetie, I can hear it in your voice. 亲爱的 我从你的声音里都听出来了
[22:05] What? You think five more minutes, 怎么 你认为他多待五分钟
[22:06] that’ll make the difference? 会变得不一样吗
[22:08] He’s your father, Beth. This was his idea. 他是你父亲 贝丝 吃晚餐是他的主意
[22:11] I thought he’d… I’m sorry. 我以为他会… 对不起
[22:14] For what? What, for tonight? 对不起什么 今晚吗
[22:18] For that haze of Acapulco Gold that got us all here? 还是为阿卡普尔科金大麻害得我们现在这样
[22:22] Got you pregnant… him on the hook. 让你怀孕 他被套牢了
[22:26] Hey, you have to know this has nothing to do with you. 你要知道这和你没关系
[22:30] Excuse me, ladies. 两位打扰一下
[22:31] Mr. Cassidy asked me to assure you 卡西迪先生让我向你们保证
[22:32] that he’s taken care of your bill. 他来买单
[22:33] Saint Bert, never without a glad hand 大圣人伯特 永远不会空手而走
[22:36] or an empty gesture. 即使只是做做样子
[22:38] And he instructed me to leave the tab open 他还叫我先不要结算
[22:40] in case you wanted to order dessert 万一你们还想要点甜品
[22:41] or anything else. 或是任何东西
[22:42] Oh, really? 真的吗
[22:44] Well, in that case, a round of drinks for everyone 既然这样 给这里在座的各位来一轮酒
[22:47] in this fine establishment courtesy of Cirque du Soleil. 承蒙太阳马戏团的殷情招待
[22:53] Yes, ma’am. 好的 女士
[22:54] Great, and you’ve been swell too. 很好 你也很棒
[22:57] What do you say, Beth? 你怎么说 贝丝
[22:58] 30– no, 40% tip for you. 30% 不 40%给你当小费
[23:05] Let’s hit Pops Cassidy right were his heart is: 我们让卡西迪老爹好好心疼一把
[23:08] nestled in that snug little wallet of his. 享受他那阔绰的小钱包带来的愉悦
[23:12] Hey, honey, wait. 亲爱的 等等
[23:17] I never asked for this. 这些从来都不是我要求的
[23:20] I never asked for any of it. 一点也不想要
[23:26] I wasn’t sure we’d recover after RiRi. 我不确定蕾蕾出事后 我们还能否恢复士气
[23:29] Sometimes a thing like that is a positive. 有时发生这种事反而会带来积极的影响
[23:33] Once you know, really know, 一旦你知道 真正地知道
[23:35] that you’re just an eyelash away from a fall… 你离摔下去只有一根睫毛之距
[23:42] You don’t forget it. Stakes are real. 你不会忘记 风险是真实存在的
[23:45] Everything matters more. 一切就会更重要
[23:47] What if it’s just too much? 如果太多到没法承受怎么办
[23:51] You mean, what’s the secret to not cracking under the pressure? 你是说在强压之下不会崩溃的秘诀吗
[23:54] Yeah. Is there one? 是的 有吗
[23:56] Well, pressure itself isn’t bad. 压力本身并是坏事
[24:01] What you have to fight is emotion. 你要对抗的是情绪
[24:02] Emotion fucks with your judgement. 情绪能毁掉所有的判断力
[24:05] What if you just want something 如果你只是想要某样东西
[24:07] and you just want it so bad? 非常想要怎么办
[24:11] I didn’t say it was easy, 我没说过那是易事
[24:13] but when emotion gets in your way, 但是当情绪上来的时候
[24:15] you have to lock it down. 你必须要控制好
[24:17] You can’t let it win. 不能让情绪占上风
[24:21] But what about the parts in life 但如果生活中的一部分情绪
[24:22] where emotion is the whole point? 才是重点怎么办
[24:27] Like with you and Will. 比如说你和威尔
[24:41] Well… 那…
[24:46] That’s different. 不一样
[24:48] How is that different? 有什么不一样
[24:57] There are feelings that last, 有些感情会持续很长时间
[24:58] and then there are feelings that just rip through you. 而有些情感会让你痛彻心扉
[25:03] Matt and I… 我和马特
[25:07] We’ve always been connected. 我们一直心灵相通
[25:13] I was spinning when I met him. 见到他的时候 我正处于混乱中
[25:16] He grounded me. 他能让我保持理智
[25:19] And now we have Madison, 现在我们有了麦迪逊
[25:22] and she needs us. 她需要我们
[25:26] But then… we moved here, 然后我们搬到这里
[25:30] and it was so hard, and then there was Will. 很不容易 然后威尔出现了
[25:37] And my heart caught in my throat. 我的心都跳到了嗓子眼
[25:42] It was like a movie. 就像是在电影里一样
[25:44] You know, all those things that they say 人们所说的那些
[25:46] that you’ll feel… 你会有的感受
[25:54] I thought that was what I needed. 我以为我曾经所需要的就是那些
[25:58] “Needed”? Like you don’t anymore? 曾经需要的 就是说你现在不需要了
[26:02] I didn’t say that. 我没这么说
[26:03] Maybe what I needed was that feeling, 也许我曾经需要的是那种感觉
[26:05] the– the spinning, the wildness. 那种晕头转向 那种狂野不羁
[26:12] It makes you see things… 会让你看清一些事
[26:17] Makes you see what you have. 让你看清你所拥有的事物
[26:22] Sometimes someone comes into your life 有时某个人会在合适的时刻
[26:23] at just the right moment, you know? 闯入你的人生里
[26:32] Do you know what I mean? 你明白我的话吗
[26:37] Yeah. 嗯
[26:46] Fucking AC. 破空调
[26:57] Damn it. 该死的
[27:09] 艾迪 准备好了 不敢相信已经到了 别忘了洗你的鞋 搞定了 早上见 吃晚饭了 你在房间里吗 我们的房间冷死了 破空调坏了 你在哪
[27:21] 贝丝 你在哪
[29:02] Yeah, we happy few, we band of bitches. 我们快乐不多 我们是一群婊子
[29:21] 20条未读短信 新短信 点击查看
[29:22] 只是问问你怎么样 方便聊聊吗 科莱特 方便的时候回我短信 别这样 说话吧 科莱特 只是想聊聊 喂
[29:38] 难道你看不出我们停不下来吗 我做不到 你什么时候回家
[30:03] Rooks, let’s go. Come on. 鲁克斯 我们走 快点
[30:06] Okay, all right, they’re on. We’re next up. 好 他们上场了 接下轮到我们
[30:11] Has anyone seen Coach? 有人看到教练了吗
[30:12] Yeah, I need to tell her about a change in our lineup. 嗯 我要和她聊聊我们队形变化的问题
[30:16] Fetus, you know the rules and you broke ’em. 小不点 你知道规矩 还故意破坏
[30:19] Okay? Now you gotta pay the price. 你现在要付出代价
[30:21] Even bottom bitches gotta play by the rules. 站在下面的小婊子们都要遵守规矩
[30:24] Who’s ready to take Tacy’s part? 谁准备好接替塔西的位置了
[30:27] Anyone? 有人来吗
[30:29] Anyone? 有人吗
[30:31] Anyone? 有人吗
[30:32] What are you screeching about? 你到底在叫什么
[30:34] Your excessive alcohol consumption last night. 你昨晚的过度酗酒
[30:37] Seems like some little fetus really tied one on, 看起来有的小不点真的撑不住了
[30:39] had to get her daddy in to help. 要找爸爸来帮忙了
[30:41] Well, he certainly came running, didn’t he? 他当然急着跑过来了 不是吗
[30:44] Didn’t hesitate. 一点都没犹豫
[30:46] You think you’re so special, don’t you? 你觉得自己很特别 对吧
[30:49] The perfect princess, 你是完美的公主
[30:53] apple of his eye, 他的掌上明珠
[30:55] cream of his motherfucking crop. 他的心肝宝贝
[31:01] It goes away. 这是会消失的
[31:03] It all goes away. 会全部消失
[31:05] One second, you’re at the top 前一秒 你站在顶端
[31:07] and the next, you’re face down on that mat. 下一面 你的脸就摔在垫子上了
[31:18] Well, you should know that feeling pretty well, 你应该很了解那种感觉
[31:21] Queen B. 贝女王
[31:23] Face down, abandoned, left for dead… 脸朝下 被抛弃 留着等死
[31:29] Now that Addy’s found a new king bitch 艾迪现在找到了新的婊女王
[31:32] to overthrow her queen. 推翻了她的女王
[31:39] Okay, let’s go. 好了 赶紧的
[31:42] You guys should be out there already. 你们现在早就该出去了
[31:44] Beth, you need to focus up. 贝丝 你得集中注意力
[31:49] Forget about everything that is going on. 忘掉发生的这些是
[31:52] This is squad time. 我们需要合作
[32:18] Listen up. 听好了
[32:21] You spent the last two months preparing for the next two minutes. 你们这两个月的努力准备都是为了接下来的两分钟
[32:25] Make it count. 一定要得到回报
[32:28] Hands in. 伸手
[32:29] Three, two, one. 三 二 一
[32:31] Go, Eagles! 加油 鹰队
[32:34] Go, Eagles! Let’s go, baby! 加油 鹰队 上 宝贝
[32:37] Come on! Let’s go, girls! 上 上 姑娘们
[32:38] Beth? 贝丝
[32:39] What are you doing? Let go of me. 你在干什么 放开我
[32:41] Addy, were you with her last night? 艾迪 你昨晚和她一起吗
[32:43] This is about regionals, Beth. This isn’t about you. 现在的重点是区赛 贝丝 不是你
[32:46] Everything isn’t about you. 不是所有的重点都是你
[32:47] Look, this isn’t about me. This is about you. 听着 这重点不是我 也不是你
[32:50] The things that you never admit: 而是你永远不承认
[32:51] what you do, what you want. 你做了什么 你想要什么
[32:52] You just smile and you smile 你只会微笑 再微笑
[32:54] and then you stab me in the fucking heart. 然后捅向我的心脏
[32:57] Nothing’s ever enough for you, Beth. 什么对你来说都不够 贝丝
[32:59] Look, it’s my fault. 听着 这是我的错
[33:01] It’s my fault for falling for it, for you, 是我不该一次又一次地
[33:03] again and again and you were never gonna choose me. 相信你 而你永远不会选择我
[33:05] We’ve been waiting for this our whole lives. 我们一直都在等待这一刻
[33:07] How come, Addy… 为什么 艾迪
[33:10] how come you never choose me? 为什么你永远不会选我
[33:14] Just tell me the truth for once in your life. 就和我说一次实话吧
[33:17] What is it about her? 她到底有什么好的
[33:21] What does she have that I don’t? 她有什么我没有的
[33:26] She isn’t you. 她不是你
[34:32] Let’s go, ladies! 加油 姑娘们
[36:17] Yes! 好样的
[36:45] Oh, yes! Oh, yes! 太好了 太好了
[36:48] Top five, we clinched it. 前五 我们晋级了
[36:50] We’re in? We’re going to states? 我们晋级了 我们能进州赛了
[36:51] Yes, we are. Oh, my God! 没错 天啊
[37:34] I always believed I was a good person. 我总是坚信我是一个好人
[37:38] I thought I knew myself, 我以为我了解我自己
[37:40] who I was, what I wanted. 我到底是谁 我到底想要什么
[37:44] But Coach told me a secret about the shadow. 但是教练告诉了我 阴影的秘密
[37:47] She said, “The shadow’s your heat, 她说 “阴影就是你的体温
[37:49] your heart, your power.” 你的心脏 你的能量
[38:13] Don’t be afraid of the shadow. 不要害怕阴影”
[38:18] Make the shadow your friend. 让阴影成为你的朋友
[38:22] And if you look around and don’t see the shadow, it’s because… 如果你四处看 没有看到阴影 那是因为
[38:28] the shadow’s you. 你就是阴影
[38:50] Hello? 喂
[38:55] Coach? 教练
[38:59] Yeah. Yeah, I’m coming. 嗯 我马上来
[40:49] It’s bad, Addy. 完了 艾迪
敢不敢挑战我

Post navigation

Previous Post: 敢不敢挑战我(Dare Me)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 敢不敢挑战我(Dare Me)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

敢不敢挑战我(Dare Me)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme