时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I didn’t know Beth had her bow and arrow. | 我不知道贝丝已经学会弓箭型了 |
[00:10] | Jealous much? | 羡慕疯了吧 |
[00:11] | What if I tried the bow and arrow today? | 我在想 要不我今天试试弓箭型 |
[00:13] | I said no. | 我说不行 |
[00:14] | You think I’m avoiding responsibilities? | 你觉得我在逃避责任吗 |
[00:15] | I’m not. I am just juggling everyone else’s | 我没有 我只是在做杂耍 |
[00:18] | trying to be perfect every single second. | 每一秒都想做到完美 |
[00:19] | Nobody’s asking you to be perfect. | 没有人要求你变得完美 |
[00:20] | We just want you here with us. | 我们只是希望你能和我们在这里一起 |
[00:22] | – You can talk to me. – You have to go. | -你有事可以和我说的 -你走吧 |
[00:25] | Hard being this talented and this beautiful. | 又帅又有才华 真不容易 |
[00:28] | You two take the night off. | 你们俩今晚休息 |
[00:30] | Beth? She’s down there. | 贝丝 她在下面 |
[00:32] | I don’t need to talk about Friday. | 我不需要聊周五的事 |
[00:33] | Why are you acting so weird? | 你为什么这么奇怪 |
[00:35] | You and Kurt– nothing happened | 你和科兹 没有发生什么事吧 |
[00:37] | that you didn’t want to happen, right? | 没有发生什么你不想发生的事吧 |
[00:39] | Nothing happened. | 没有发生什么 |
[00:41] | These girls are going to regionals! | 这些女孩要去参加区赛了 |
[00:43] | You’re going to regionals and you’re going to regionals | 你要参加区赛了 你也要参加区赛了 |
[00:45] | and you’re going to regionals! | 你们都要参加区赛了 |
[00:48] | Get that foot down. | 把脚放下来 |
[00:52] | Breathe. It doesn’t hurt as much as you think it does. | 呼吸 没有你想像的那么疼 |
[00:55] | Her face– ruined because of you. | 她的脸…因为你而毁了 |
[00:57] | You are the coach, the adult… | 你是教练 你是成年人 |
[01:01] | the mother. | 是母亲 |
[01:01] | This is on you. | 这都是你的责任 |
[01:26] | Fire… | 热情 |
[01:30] | Form… | 状态 |
[01:34] | Perfection. | 精益求精 |
[01:41] | That’s what Coach used to tell us. | 教练曾告诉过我们 |
[01:45] | On the gym floor, on the football field… | 在体育馆里 在球场上 |
[01:50] | Everywhere. | 无处不在 |
[01:53] | Sometimes it was like she was telling it to herself. | 有时候 感觉这些话是在说给她自己听 |
[02:01] | Now I think it was another way of saying, | 现在 我认为这只是另一种说辞 |
[02:03] | “To make things happen, | “想达成目的 |
[02:04] | you gotta burn the candle at both ends.” | 你必须要竭尽全力” |
[02:08] | But she never told us what comes next… | 但她从没有告诉我们这么做的结果… |
[02:13] | You incinerate. | 那就是化为灰烬 |
[02:31] | Focus. | 集中注意 |
[02:35] | Never take your eyes off your girl. | 永远要盯着你头上的姑娘 |
[02:36] | Focus on her and only her. | 把所有的注意都集中在她身上 |
[02:44] | That’s how you stop falls. | 这样才能防止摔下来 |
[02:50] | Tell her she’d better call me today. | 让她最好今天和我打电话 |
[02:57] | Five, six, seven, eight, one. | 五 六 七 八 一 |
[03:03] | We got that. | 我们做得很棒 |
[03:07] | We could point fingers, but blame is pointless. | 我们可以互相指责 但这么做毫无意义 |
[03:13] | Blaming others, blaming yourself… | 无论是指责他人 还是自责 |
[03:18] | It eliminates focus, and focus is what we need | 只会降低你的注意 我们需要集中精神 |
[03:21] | to get back on track before regionals. | 才能在区赛之前重振旗鼓 |
[03:24] | If RiRi comes back from the doctor today with a concussion, | 如果蕾蕾今天被诊断为脑震荡 |
[03:28] | she’s useless to us. | 她对我们就毫无用处了 |
[03:31] | But her misfortune will be someone else’s opportunity | 但她的不幸 会成为其他人 |
[03:34] | to shine and take her spot. | 绽放光彩 取而代之的机会 |
[03:40] | Anybody think they’re ready for that? | 有人觉得自己准备好了吗 |
[03:51] | That’s what I like to see. | 这才是我希望看见的 |
[03:53] | Hungry little vultures, aren’t you? | 你们这群贪婪的姑娘 |
[03:57] | No, don’t apologize for that. | 不 不必为此感到抱歉 |
[03:59] | That hunger is what drives us. | 正是这种渴望驱动着我们 |
[04:02] | That hunger is how we win. | 正是这种渴望 让我们获取胜利 |
[04:04] | Hanlon, you look hungry to me. | 汉伦 我看得出你很渴望 |
[04:08] | Do you think you can learn RiRi’s part by tomorrow? | 你能在明天之前能学会蕾蕾那部分的动作吗 |
[04:11] | – Yes. – Good. | -可以 -很好 |
[04:14] | Brianna, you’ll step into Addy’s part. | 布里安娜 你负责艾迪的那部分动作 |
[04:16] | Do I get the back tuck, too? | 我也可以后空翻吗 |
[04:20] | Hungry and thirsty, I like that. | 贪婪而渴望 我喜欢 |
[04:23] | Ambition isn’t a dirty word. | 野心并不是贬义词 |
[04:27] | But, no. | 但是 不行 |
[04:29] | Just the dance sequence. | 只能是舞蹈部分的动作 |
[04:30] | The back tuck is Addy’s to lose. | 后空翻的动作非艾迪莫属 |
[04:39] | Welcome back, Curtis. | 欢迎回来 柯蒂斯 |
[04:46] | Or not. | 还是算了吧 |
[04:54] | Not. | 算了 |
[05:13] | Got one left, | 还剩一个 |
[05:13] | but I don’t think you’d like where it’s been. | 但我觉得你不会想知道这东西原来在哪 |
[05:17] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[05:18] | For fuck’s sake, we can’t all be riding the crimson tide. | 天哪 总不可能都来大姨妈了吧 |
[05:21] | It’s like Shark Week in here. | 这场景和《鲨鱼周》没什么两样了 |
[05:24] | Do you have any extra tampons? | 你还有多的卫生棉吗 |
[05:26] | You must have some in that purse. | 你包里肯定还有吧 |
[05:29] | No. | 没了 |
[05:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我很确定 |
[05:39] | Ugh, it’s so weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[05:41] | One day she’s at the center of everything–RiRi– | 前一天蕾蕾还是大家的中心 |
[05:43] | and then the next day it’s like she’s a ghost. | 第二天她就成了一个影子 |
[05:46] | She’s not a ghost, she’s just… | 她不是影子 她只是 |
[05:48] | just damaged. | 只是受伤了 |
[05:51] | You know, we all get damaged one way or another. | 我们都会受到不同的伤害 |
[05:55] | Worked out for you, though. | 不过对你是好事 |
[05:57] | And just in time for regionals. | 刚好赶上了区赛 |
[06:02] | Yeah, you, too. You’re back up there. | 是啊 你也是 你是候补呢 |
[06:04] | Guess we both got what we wanted. | 我猜我们都得偿所愿了 |
[06:07] | Guess so. | 我想是的 |
[06:22] | I can’t. No way. | 不行 不可能 |
[06:24] | – I know it’s a huge favor. – We’re well past “Favor” here. | -我知道这是个大人情 -早就不是人情的问题了 |
[06:27] | Look, it’s J. J. Curtis. | 听着 是小杰·柯蒂斯 |
[06:28] | I don’t want to have dinner with her either, | 我也不想和她吃晚饭 |
[06:29] | but we’ve lost two deep pocket investors | 但我们过去一个月已经失去了 |
[06:31] | in the past month, | 两个大投资人 |
[06:31] | and Diamant Pharmaceuticals replaced them both. | 而且都用迪亚芒制药公司取而代之了 |
[06:35] | She’s one of their top sales reps. | 她是对方最优秀的销售代表之一 |
[06:36] | J. J. just wants to shame me. | 小杰只想羞辱我 |
[06:38] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:39] | I…I have called her three times | 我已经给她打了三次电话 |
[06:41] | to check in about RiRi, it’s never enough. | 问询蕾蕾的情况 但永远不够 |
[06:44] | These girls are athletes. | 这些姑娘是运动员 |
[06:46] | Athletes get injured, okay? | 运动员总会受伤 好吗 |
[06:48] | You can’t defy physics | 你没法违反物理定律 |
[06:50] | and not have injuries. | 而不受伤 |
[06:51] | These girls fly 20 feet in the air, | 这些姑娘要腾分二十公尺 |
[06:52] | they’re taking huge risks, and they’re humans, right? | 她们承受了巨大的风险 但她们也是凡人 对吧 |
[06:57] | They fuck up; they make mistakes. | 她们会搞砸 会出错 |
[07:00] | She was supposedly a flyer here a hundred years ago. | 她自己以前不也是翻跟斗的吗 |
[07:02] | She should know that. | 她应该知道那点 |
[07:03] | You land on your head, you walk it off, | 摔到头了 再站起来 |
[07:05] | put a smile on your face. | 重新挂上笑容 |
[07:07] | Right? | 对吧 |
[07:09] | That’s cheer. | 那就是啦啦队 |
[07:11] | That’s the risk you take going in. | 那是你必须承担的风险 |
[07:12] | I get it, I do, but we need this. | 我明白 但我们需要这个 |
[07:16] | Bert is really laying the pressure on thick. | 伯特真是给我压力超大 |
[07:20] | You know that saying, “Never press a desperate foe”? | 你知道那句老话 “狗急了也会跳墙” |
[07:23] | Who’s desperate here? | 谁急了 |
[07:25] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[07:43] | Looking good, Ms. Adelaide! | 看着不错啊 艾迪莱德小姐 |
[07:49] | I got RiRi’s part. | 我能替蕾蕾了 |
[07:51] | I mean, I can get it. I’ve just gotta nail it. | 我可以了 前提是我能做好 |
[07:53] | Well, all right, then, yes! | 那行啊 太好了 |
[07:56] | Well, we…we’re sad for RiRi, of course. | 当然了 我们都为蕾蕾的事感到难过 |
[07:58] | Of course, we…we’re sad for RiRi. | 当然 我们为蕾蕾的事感到难过 |
[08:02] | Everyone’s sad for RiRi, but… | 大家为蕾蕾感到难过 但是 |
[08:05] | someone’s gotta do it. | 总得有人接替她 |
[08:07] | Why shouldn’t it be me? | 为什么不能是我 |
[08:22] | Should I ask? | 我该问问吗 |
[08:25] | Just Marines from school. | 只是学校的海军 |
[08:27] | Again? | 又来 |
[08:29] | Is Michael really serious about this? | 迈克尔是认真的吗 |
[08:31] | I think he just kind of likes hanging out with them. | 我觉得他就是喜欢跟他们在一起 |
[08:33] | They’re kind of friends, at this point. | 现在他们算是朋友吧 |
[08:36] | – With the recruiters? – Yeah. | -和那些征兵人员 -对 |
[08:39] | They’re not friends, Addy, they’re adults. | 他们不是朋友 艾迪 他们是成年人 |
[08:42] | And they want something. | 而且他们有所求 |
[08:46] | They could be friends. | 他们可以是朋友 |
[08:49] | You don’t know. Not everyone wants something. | 你又不知道 不是所有人都有所求 |
[08:56] | The Sarge is here. | 中士来了 |
[08:59] | – About time. – Good to see you. | -也是时候了 -很高兴见到你 |
[09:01] | – What’s going on, man? – You knuckle-heads. How you doing? | -你好吗 哥们 -你个二愣子 近来如何 |
[09:03] | – You good? – Good now that you’re here. | -你好吗 -你来了我就好了 |
[09:05] | You wanna grab us some beers? | 给我们买点啤酒吧 |
[09:06] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[09:23] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你干什么 你在干什么 |
[09:28] | Here’s your favorite toy. | 这是你最爱的玩具 |
[09:32] | What are you laughing at? | 你在笑什么 |
[09:35] | You want me to take her? | 你想让我抱她吗 |
[09:35] | No, no, no, I got it. Will you sign the check? | 不不 我来就行 你来结账吧 |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:39] | Can you get the stroller? | 你能拿婴儿车吗 |
[09:40] | 18%…yeah, 20%. | 18%小费 不 给20% |
[09:42] | Be nice. | 大方点 |
[09:44] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[09:48] | Where you running off to? | 你急匆匆地去哪 |
[09:49] | Oh, we’re not running. | 我们没有急匆匆 |
[09:51] | Just, you know, ready to get back home, you know? | 只是准备好回家了 知道吗 |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:05] | All right, so if I signed up– | 好吧 如果我征兵 |
[10:07] | When, when I sign up? | 当 当我登记征兵时 |
[10:10] | Do I know where they’re sending me? | 我能知道他们会派我去哪里吗 |
[10:13] | Oh, def… definitely, definitely. | 当 当然了 当然了 |
[10:17] | You…you get to choose: | 你 你有得选 |
[10:18] | either Disneyland or Disney World. | 迪士尼乐园还是迪士尼世界 |
[10:21] | And… and that one guy got sent to Dorney Park. | 还有人被派到多尼公园了 |
[10:24] | Okay, okay, dumb question. | 好吧 这问题太蠢 |
[10:27] | I’m just wondering if they send the new guys | 我只是想知道他们是否会把新兵派到 |
[10:28] | somewhere less intense. | 局势不太紧张的地方 |
[10:30] | They won’t send me right into a warzone | 他们不会在我登记征兵的那天 |
[10:31] | the day I sign my papers, right? | 就把我送进战场 对吧 |
[10:37] | You go where you’re needed. | 你会去需要你的地方 |
[10:39] | Basic will suck the candy-ass right out of you. | 基础训练会让你褪去这身小白脸模样 |
[10:41] | You’ll be ready; you’ll be a soldier. | 你会准备好 会成为士兵 |
[10:44] | Better yet, you’ll be a goddamn Marine. | 或者更好 成为一个海军 |
[10:52] | Yeah, he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[10:55] | Yeah, one… one day you’ll be saying good-bye to your mommy, | 没错 前一天你还在跟妈咪告别 |
[10:59] | the next, you’ll be riding next to your buddies in a convoy. | 然后你就会和你的战友们并驾齐驱了 |
[11:02] | Stacked like sardines in a Humvee | 像沙丁鱼一样挤在悍马里 |
[11:04] | laughing at the guy who puked over the side of the truck at the last curve. | 嘲笑那个最后一个弯道时在车边呕吐的家伙 |
[11:10] | And then you know what’ll happen? | 你知道之后会发生什么吗 |
[11:13] | What’s that? | 会发生什么 |
[11:17] | And artillery shell is gonna rip right through | 然后炮弹会把你周围 |
[11:19] | the thousands of pounds of metal surrounding you. | 所有的金属保护物炸毁 |
[11:22] | It’ll rattle your bones so hard | 它会让你的骨头咔嚓作响 |
[11:24] | it makes you feel like a bomb went off inside your guts. | 以至你感觉自己的内脏里有炸弹爆炸了 |
[11:30] | A month, a day later, you’ll be shocked | 一个月 一天之后 你会惊讶于 |
[11:34] | at how quick you get used to it. | 自己这么迅速就习惯了这些 |
[11:38] | You’ll be shocked… | 你会惊讶于 |
[11:40] | at how what hurts more is the email you get from home. | 更伤人的是家里寄来的邮件 |
[11:45] | The things that keep going on when you’re gone. | 你离开之后仍在继续的生活 |
[11:49] | The things that pass you by and never come back. | 一旦错过就无法回头的憾事 |
[12:00] | Don’t sign up, kid. | 不要入伍 孩子 |
[12:03] | Don’t ruin your fucking life. | 别毁了你自己的人生 |
[12:18] | Hey, Grim Reaper, what the hell was that? | 死神 那算怎么回事 |
[12:24] | Just telling the truth. | 实话实说罢了 |
[12:26] | So you don’t want to do your goddamn job now? | 所以你现在是不打算干了吗 |
[12:29] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[12:33] | No, I’m saying you’re a fucking predator. | 不是 我是说你是个弱肉强食的剥削者 |
[12:36] | A goddamn disease. | 你就是场灾难 |
[12:39] | Who do you think taught me to prey on these kids, huh? | 你以为是谁教我鼓动那些孩子入伍的 |
[12:41] | Who’s the expert, huh? | 谁才是专家 |
[12:43] | How many have you signed up? | 你签了几个人 |
[12:44] | Nobody had to teach you how to be a predator. | 没人教过你弱肉强食 |
[12:47] | You’re a goddamn natural. | 你天生的 |
[12:48] | – I don’t– – You know what you did! | -我不是 -你知道自己做了什么好事 |
[12:50] | You know what you did at that fucking party. | 你在那场派对上做了什么你自己心里清楚 |
[12:52] | Hey, what–I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 什么 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:02] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[13:05] | You know whatever you did when you look in the mirror, | 不管做了什么 你照照镜子就知道了 |
[13:07] | you goddamn monster. | 你这个禽兽 |
[13:09] | We all are! You’re a monster! | 你也是 我们都是禽兽 |
[13:13] | Stand down, soldier! | 退下 士兵 |
[13:14] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[13:16] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[13:24] | Get the fuck off me. | 别碰我 |
[13:30] | Don’t you touch me. | 你敢碰我 |
[13:31] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[15:27] | You still not sleeping? | 你还是失眠吗 |
[15:31] | It’s always like this before a tournament. | 比赛前总这样 |
[15:33] | It’s never this bad. | 之前没这么严重 |
[15:37] | Yeah, well, the thought of making nice for J. J. Curtis | 是啊 一想到要和小杰·柯蒂斯冰释前嫌 |
[15:41] | kind of makes me want to crawl back into bed. | 我就有点想回床上睡觉了 |
[15:43] | – When is it? – At 6:00 at Snickers. | -晚饭约在几点 -六点 士力架餐厅 |
[15:45] | The name is not encouraging. | 名字有点不尽人意 |
[15:48] | Hey you know, I could, uh– I could take her to daycare today. | 今天我可以把她送去日托中心 |
[15:51] | I’ve got a little extra time | 我还有点空闲时间 |
[15:52] | if you wanna head into school early | 如果你想早点去学校 |
[15:55] | or maybe take a disco nap. | 或者出门前小睡一会儿 |
[15:57] | Yeah, you can’t take a nap if you just got out of bed. | 刚起床之后是睡不着的 |
[15:59] | You can if you never went to sleep. | 你一直失眠 所以能睡着 |
[16:03] | Yeah, that sounds good. | 是啊 听起来不错 |
[16:07] | I will… | 我会 |
[16:09] | take you up on that. | 帮你系上的 |
[16:10] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:12] | I’m just gonna go in early. | 我就是想早点去学校 |
[16:24] | – Thank you. – Hey, there you go. You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -搞定了 不客气 |
[16:48] | We had the same idea. | 我们真是心有灵犀 |
[16:51] | Always used to. | 向来如此 |
[16:52] | Yeah, but you beat me to it today. | 是啊 但今天你比我到的还早 |
[16:55] | I haven’t really been sleeping. | 我一晚上没怎么睡 |
[16:59] | Weird witchy dreams? | 做了什么魔幻的梦吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:05] | It was here, the dream. | 梦里我就在这儿 |
[17:10] | It was in this gym. | 就在这个体育馆里 |
[17:12] | You were standing… | 你当时站在 |
[17:15] | you were standing… | 你当时站在 |
[17:21] | exactly where you are. | 就站在你现在站的地方 |
[17:24] | You were right there… | 你当时就在这里 |
[17:27] | and I was up there. | 我在上面 |
[17:32] | I was on top of the pyramid. | 我在金字塔顶端 |
[17:37] | Except it was, um… | 除了当时 |
[17:41] | It was–it was dark. | 很暗 |
[17:43] | It was–it was black… | 很黑 |
[17:47] | all around. | 四周被黑暗笼罩 |
[17:57] | And I was fine. | 我一开始还很好 |
[18:08] | Till I wasn’t. | 后来就不了 |
[18:18] | And all of the squad, they just… | 所有的队员 她们就这么 |
[18:25] | They fell away. | 她们消失了 |
[18:32] | And no one was there holding you up. | 那里没人支撑你了 |
[18:40] | No one. | 没有人 |
[19:06] | That sounds so scary. | 那听起来太可怕了 |
[19:12] | It’s the accident. | 是那个意外的原因 |
[19:14] | A lot of us are pretty freaked out. | 我们很多人都快被逼疯了 |
[19:16] | They say when something like that happens, | 一般这种事情发生了 |
[19:19] | it kind of just sticks with you for a while. | 就会在你身边阴魂不散好久 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:31] | Yo, QB, come here. | QB过来 |
[19:35] | Catch you later, bro. | 回头见 兄弟 |
[19:37] | Uh, about last night: | 那个昨晚 |
[19:38] | the Sarge has a lot of responsibility. | 中士要负很大责任 |
[19:40] | I’m sure he’s gonna want to talk to you about it. | 我相信他会想和你谈谈的 |
[19:42] | Yeah, yeah, it may-it may look like we just stand | 是啊 可能看起来我们只是 |
[19:45] | by a table all day, | 站在桌边一整天 |
[19:47] | but, you know, the job gets to you sometimes. | 但有时候 这份工作会把我们逼疯 |
[19:49] | Yeah, no, I–I get it. | 不 我…我明白 |
[19:51] | Hell, we’re crazy. | 我们是很疯 |
[19:52] | I mean, we mix it up sometimes, we’re Marines– | 我们有时候会混乱 我们是海军… |
[19:54] | but not like PTSD crazy. | 但不是创伤后遗症那种疯 |
[19:56] | Yeah, yeah, nothing like that. | 是啊 不是那种疯 |
[19:59] | He just gets like that sometimes. | 他有时就会那样 |
[20:00] | You know, he drops out for a while, you know– | 你知道 他退学了一段时间… |
[20:03] | but he’s had some bad times. | 他有过不顺心的时候 |
[20:05] | But nothing to do with the Corps. | 但和部队无关 |
[20:07] | Bad times on his own. | 是他自己倒霉 |
[20:10] | – He had this wife and– – That’ll do. | -他曾有个妻子 -可以了 |
[20:22] | Sergeant ain’t gonna like you telling tales. | 中士不会喜欢你讲他的事 |
[20:24] | It’s worth it if we can keep the kid interested. | 只要能让这孩子还有兴趣 就值得 |
[20:29] | I was sure I’d wake up today and find myself | 我以为我今天醒来 |
[20:31] | heading to the brig or facing an Article 15. | 会被关禁闭或者处罚第15条军规 |
[20:33] | I don’t want to go to jail again. | 我不想再进监狱了 |
[20:35] | Yeah, a little too late for that now. | 现在说有点太晚了 |
[20:37] | Well, the Sarge has his own problems, right? | 中士也有他自己的问题 对吧 |
[20:40] | That’s none of your damn business, Corporal. | 这不关你的事 下士 |
[21:05] | Arm angles. | 手臂的角度 |
[21:08] | Clean it up. Everyone on the same beat. | 调整好 所有人在同一节拍上 |
[21:11] | Watch that timing, own that floor. | 掌握节奏 注意踩点 |
[21:13] | Hit, hit, hit. | 拍 拍 拍 |
[21:15] | Stop! | 停 |
[21:20] | Again. | 再来 |
[21:24] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[21:46] | Haven’t you caused enough accidents? | 你造成的事故还不够多吗 |
[21:49] | Shake it off. | 振作 |
[21:52] | Back to one. | 从头再来 |
[21:54] | Hey, no one’s gonna notice you’re at regionals. | 区赛没人会注意到你 |
[21:56] | You know that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[21:57] | Queen B’s back on top | 贝女王回来了 |
[21:59] | and you’re still her bottom bitch. | 你不过还是举她的贱人 |
[22:02] | You shouldn’t even be here after what you did to her. | 你对她那样之后 你甚至不该在这里 |
[22:07] | You stole her spot. | 你抢了她的位置 |
[22:10] | Bitch, you crushed her face. | 贱人 你毁了她的脸 |
[22:16] | Regionals are less than a week away, | 区赛还有不到一周 |
[22:17] | and all I see is weakness. | 可我看到的都是弱点 |
[22:18] | It is pathetic! | 太可悲了 |
[22:21] | It makes me sick! | 让我恶心 |
[22:23] | It should make you sick! Does it? | 应该让你们恶心 不是吗 |
[22:25] | You say you want things, and then it’s this bullshit | 你们说想要 就是这狗屁 |
[22:30] | with your phones and your goddamn hormones. | 用着手机和那该死的荷尔蒙 |
[22:32] | Twirling your hair and crying over boys, | 搅着头发 为男孩伤心 |
[22:35] | over pussy. | 为猫咪伤心 |
[22:36] | You are throwing it all away, all of you, for nothing! | 你们在扔掉机会 所有人 毫无意义 |
[22:41] | For no one! | 不为任何人 |
[22:43] | You are so close… | 那么近… |
[22:46] | to having everything that you want. | 你们就能拥有想要的一切 |
[22:52] | Do you know how often that happens in life? | 你们知道这有多大的机会发生吗 |
[22:57] | Never! | 没有过 |
[23:00] | Most people are born and they die | 很多人他们出生到死 |
[23:03] | and they never even come close to getting what they want! | 甚至从没接近于得到想要的 |
[23:13] | Four more days. | 再有四天 |
[23:15] | We have to get this right… | 我们必须做好… |
[23:19] | so this thing that is hanging over all of you– | 所以笼罩在你们所有人心上的这件事… |
[23:24] | fix it. | 处理好 |
[23:27] | Do whatever it takes | 竭尽所能 |
[23:28] | to rid yourselves of what happened to her. | 让自己摆脱她身上发生的事 |
[24:45] | God, I worry about her all the time. | 天啊 我一直在担心她 |
[24:48] | It’s so hard when you know… | 真的很难 当你知道… |
[24:51] | how hard it is being a girl. | 做一个女孩有多难 |
[24:54] | My mom never helped me with that kind of stuff. | 我妈妈那方面从来没帮过我 |
[24:56] | You needed a mom who could run a background check. | 你需要个能做背景调查的妈妈 |
[25:00] | A cop mom? | 一个警察妈妈 |
[25:02] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[25:04] | You needed a cop mom. | 你需要个警察妈妈 |
[25:05] | Well, let’s just say that my mom has | 我们就说我妈妈 |
[25:07] | a passing familiarity with law enforcement. | 对执法工作略有了解 |
[25:10] | Only misdemeanors so far, but she’s really working on it. | 目前只是轻罪 但她正在努力 |
[25:24] | I don’t know what came over me in practice today, | 我不知道今天练习的时候我怎么了 |
[25:28] | yelling like that. | 那么凶 |
[25:30] | No, it was good. | 没事 很好 |
[25:31] | You should yell at us more. | 你应该经常凶我们 |
[25:35] | I don’t like feeling like that– | 我不喜欢那种感觉 |
[25:37] | out of control–but… | 感觉失控了…但… |
[25:40] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[25:42] | We needed to hear it. | 我们需要听听 |
[25:53] | I want those scouts to see you, Addy. | 我想让那些裁判看到你 艾迪 |
[25:55] | That’s why I gave you RiRi’s part– | 所以我才给你蕾蕾的位置… |
[25:57] | more time to shine. | 更多机会发光 |
[26:03] | Never feel guilty for wanting things. | 永远不要因为想要什么而内疚 |
[26:07] | People will always make you feel guilty for wanting things. | 人们总会让你为想要拥有而内疚 |
[26:20] | Mm, I have to go get ready. | 我得去准备一下 |
[26:22] | I’d rather do this all night | 我宁可一晚和你聊天 |
[26:24] | instead of going to that dinner, but… | 也不想去吃那顿晚餐 但是… |
[26:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:33] | I’ll be back in five. | 我五分钟后回来 |
[26:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:43] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[27:08] | Coach? | 教练 |
[27:28] | Coach? | 教练 |
[27:31] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[27:33] | – Will’s here. – Here? | -威尔来了 -来了 |
[27:35] | – At the house? – Yes. | -来家里吗 -对 |
[27:37] | I let– I let him in. | 我给他开门了 |
[27:38] | I didn’t know what you’d want me to do. | 我不知道你想我怎么做 |
[27:42] | Keep him in the kitchen. | 让他待在厨房里 |
[27:43] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上出来 |
[28:09] | All this? | 这一切 |
[28:12] | Everything, she… | 所有的一切 她… |
[28:15] | she made it seem like nothing. | 她一副没事发生过的样子 |
[28:20] | She make you think things too? | 她也让你这么认为吗 |
[28:23] | Think things like what? | 认为什么 |
[28:28] | That she needed you. | 认为她需要你 |
[28:33] | She definitely doesn’t need me. | 她绝对不需要我 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:43] | I’m– I’m sorry for being here. | 对不起来这里 |
[28:46] | Sorry I ruined your afternoon. | 对不起毁了你的下午 |
[28:54] | You didn’t ruin anything. | 你什么也没毁 |
[28:57] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[28:59] | You have to leave now. | 你现在就要走 |
[29:03] | There she is. | 这才是真正的你 |
[29:05] | Will, I am serious. | 威尔 我是认真的 |
[29:11] | Do you even see me? | 你有看到我吗 |
[29:13] | Am I even here? | 我存在吗 |
[29:16] | ‘Cause I saw you. | 因为我看到你了 |
[29:20] | With your kid… | 和你的孩子 |
[29:22] | and your family, and you looked so– | 还有家人一起 你的样子很… |
[29:25] | Look, we can talk about this, but not here, not now. | 我们可以好好谈谈 但不是在这也不是现在 |
[29:28] | You looked happy. | 你的样子很幸福 |
[29:30] | You looked so goddamn happy. | 你一副幸福满溢的样子 |
[29:35] | If you’re so happy, then why are you with me? | 如果你这么幸福 那你为什么还和我一起 |
[29:37] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[29:38] | No, no, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[29:41] | I don’t know a single fucking thing about you. | 我完全不了解你 |
[29:47] | But you like that, don’t you? | 但是你喜欢这样对吧 |
[29:51] | It’s exactly how you want it. | 你就是想这样 |
[29:55] | I don’t even register to you. | 和你结婚的人甚至都不是我 |
[29:59] | I’m not here; I never was. | 我不存在 从来都不存在 |
[30:03] | This is my life that we’re talking about. | 我们在说的是我的人生 |
[30:10] | You are my life. | 你就是我的人生 |
[30:15] | That’s it; that’s all I have. | 别无其他 这是我仅有的 |
[30:22] | I– no. | 我… 不行 |
[30:56] | I’m gonna put you down for just a little bit, okay? | 我要放你下来一会好吗 |
[32:02] | You sure you have a wife? | 你确定你有妻子吗 |
[32:05] | I’m sure she’ll be here soon. | 我相信她很快就到 |
[32:07] | It’s probably just an issue with the babysitter. | 可能是保姆出了点状况 |
[32:08] | Gar?on, we need a little hydration. | 服务生 我们需要加点水 |
[32:12] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[32:14] | “Gar?on” is French for “Waiter.” | 服务生是法语的服务员 |
[32:18] | Wonderful, water. Thank you so much. | 真好 水来了 谢谢你 |
[32:20] | So, listen, perhaps we can talk a little business | 也许我们可以边等 |
[32:23] | while we wait. | 边聊点公事 |
[32:25] | J. J., as you know, | 小杰 你也知道 |
[32:26] | our much-vaunted stadium | 我们引以为自豪的体育场 |
[32:29] | is poised to transform Sutton Grove into El Dorado, city of gold. | 即将把萨顿格罗夫变成黄金国埃尔多拉多 |
[32:35] | It’s always a new one with you. | 你总是有新奇的想法 |
[32:37] | Well– | 嗯 |
[32:38] | The river walk, the big box mall out by the highway. | 河畔漫步区 高速公路旁边的大型购物中心 |
[32:42] | Oh, the luxury casino. | 还有那个豪华赌场 |
[32:44] | That was– that was a bit of a bust. | 那个不太行 |
[32:46] | You always got a hustle. | 你总是要向人推销 |
[32:48] | You know this one is different, J. J. | 你知道这个不一样 小杰 |
[32:50] | And as their number-one rainmaker, | 作为他们的头号造益者 |
[32:53] | we know you could open doors for us with Diamant. | 我们知道你可以用迪亚芒为我们开启大门 |
[32:56] | It’s a simple meeting with your boss. | 只是和你老板开个简会 |
[32:58] | You’re acting like I– I’m asking you | 你却表现得像是我要你 |
[33:00] | to buy into 200 acres of swampland in Florida. | 买下佛罗里达州80公顷的沼泽地一样 |
[33:03] | No, I’m acting like a woman who holds all the cards. | 不 我表现得像个掌控着一切的女人 |
[33:08] | Okay, look, at regionals next week | 好吧 下周在晋级区赛上 |
[33:10] | you’re gonna see naming opportunities, | 你将会看到冠名的机会 |
[33:12] | sponsorships– | 赞助商 |
[33:13] | Why would I go to regionals | 因为你妻子 |
[33:14] | if my daughter has a concussioncaused by your wife | 我女儿脑震荡 甚至不能参加比赛 |
[33:17] | and can’t even compete? | 我为什么去参加晋级区赛 |
[33:21] | Hey– hey, hey, we’re all friends here, right? | 在座的都是朋友 |
[33:24] | And we– we all want the same things, right? | 我们的目标都一样 |
[33:27] | Well, I know why I’m here. | 我知道我为什么来这里 |
[33:30] | And so does she, which is why she’s not here. | 她也知道 所以她没来 |
[33:36] | She’s gonna be here. Have you– have you texted her? | 她会来的 你给她发短信了吗 |
[33:38] | I’m sure she’s just on her way in. | 我肯定她马上就到 |
[33:39] | You know, she doesn’t wanna look at her phone while driving. | 她开车的时候不想看手机 |
[33:45] | Remember that day we drove out to the gorge? | 记得我们开车去的那个峡谷吗 |
[33:48] | I wish things could always be like that. | 真希望一切能一直像那时一样 |
[33:51] | They can’t. | 不可能了 |
[33:55] | What–what’s going on, babe? | 到底怎么了 宝贝 |
[33:59] | Listen, okay? | 听着 好吗 |
[34:02] | If you care about me, | 如果你真的在乎我 |
[34:03] | you will do what I ask and leave. | 你就该照我说的做 赶紧离开 |
[34:27] | I think we should order. | 我觉得我们该点菜了 |
[34:28] | I think we’re all just hungry. I think… | 我觉得我们都只是饿了 我觉得… |
[34:30] | I think that’s what’s causing all this ill will. | 所以我们的情绪才这么不好 |
[34:32] | No, it–it’s a lack of basic respect, | 不 这简直是缺乏最基本的尊重 |
[34:34] | and here I thought Colette’s bad timing was only responsible | 我还以为科莱特糟糕的时间意识 |
[34:37] | for getting my daughter’s face smashed in, but no. | 只是让我女儿的脸烂了 但不对 |
[34:41] | It seems like her reverberations are endless. | 看来她就是一个不靠谱的人 |
[34:50] | Sorry, I forgot, | 抱歉 我忘了 |
[34:51] | did–did any other coach get you to regionals? | 还有别的教练让你们进区赛了吗 |
[34:54] | What? | 什么 |
[34:56] | I mean, she did exactly what you wanted her to do. | 她完成了你想让她做的事 |
[34:58] | – Yeah, and–and we are– – Right? | -对 我们… -对吧 |
[35:00] | And this is the thanks she gets? | 这就是她所得到的感谢吗 |
[35:04] | You have no goddamn idea, all right? | 你根本不知道 对吧 |
[35:08] | None–what it takes to do her job. | 根本不知道她的工作有多难做 |
[35:12] | Managing a bunch of drunken, needy teenage girls | 管理一堆醉醺醺 缺乏安全感的青少女 |
[35:15] | and their mothers all damn night | 每晚还要应付她们的妈妈 |
[35:18] | trying to turn them into athletes, warriors. | 想把她们变成运动员 战士 |
[35:22] | Oh, you–you were a cheerleader yourself | 你自己以前也是 |
[35:24] | back in the day? | 一个拉拉队员吗 |
[35:25] | – Excuse me? – It’s not the same now. | -不好意思 -现在不一样了 |
[35:27] | Not even close. | 完全不一样 |
[35:28] | Everything is hard now– harder… | 现在一切都很难 都更难 |
[35:33] | and she has given up everything | 她放弃了一切 |
[35:35] | to get you where you all wanted to go. | 为你们得到你们所有人想要的东西 |
[35:38] | You’re lucky to have her. | 有她是你们的幸运 |
[35:41] | We’re all lucky. | 我们都很幸运 |
[35:47] | Sorry, you’ll have to excuse me. | 抱歉 我要离开一下 |
[35:49] | Okay, Matt… | 马特… |
[35:56] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[36:02] | Forget it, don’t come. It’s too late. | 算了 不用来了 太晚了 |
[36:04] | I don’t know where the hell you are. | 我不知道你到底在哪里 |
[36:28] | My knight in shining armor. | 你真是我的银甲骑士 |
[36:34] | Love trouble? | 感情问题吗 |
[36:38] | He ain’t worth it. | 他不值得 |
[36:56] | Addy. | 艾迪 |
[36:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:03] | I, uh–I thought Colette would have got home first. | 我…我还以为柯莱特会先到家 |
[37:07] | We–we left in separate cars. | 我们没开同一辆车 |
[37:09] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:11] | – Did you have a good night? – What? | -今晚还顺利吗 -什么 |
[37:14] | – Did you have a good night? – Oh, yeah, yeah. | -今晚还顺利吗 -嗯 当然了 |
[37:16] | Yeah, Snickers did not disappoint. | 当然 士力架不会让你失望 |
[37:19] | Uh, is this okay? | 这么多够吗 |
[37:19] | She usually takes care of this stuff. | 一般都是她给钱的 |
[37:25] | I only overcharge for brats. | 我只会对不乖的小孩多收钱 |
[37:27] | Madison was great. | 麦迪森很棒 |
[37:28] | She ate all her food, kept most of it on the plate, | 她乖乖吃饭 基本不洒出盘子 |
[37:31] | and, uh, fell asleep. | 还会乖乖睡觉 |
[37:33] | It was easy. | 很简单 |
[37:36] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[37:39] | Are–are you okay to get home? | 你可以自己回家吗 |
[37:40] | I can, um–I can wake up Madison and give you a lift– | 我可以把麦迪森摇醒 送你… |
[37:42] | No, it’s not even late. | 不 现在还早 |
[37:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:46] | Uh, will you tell Coach I will see her tomorrow? | 你能告诉教练明早见吗 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:54] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[39:04] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[39:07] | Colette. | 柯莱特 |
[39:17] | Colette, are you okay? What happened? | 柯莱特 你没事吧 发生了什么 |
[39:26] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[39:29] | Hey, baby, hey. | 宝贝 |
[39:29] | Hey, come on. It’s me, it’s just me. | 好了 是我 是我 |
[39:31] | You’re okay. What’s up? | 你没事了 怎么了 |
[39:34] | Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[39:35] | What happened? I’m here. | 发生了什么 我在呢 |
[39:44] | How was your night, Bethie? | 你今晚过得怎么样 小贝 |
[39:47] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[39:52] | Just bored. | 很无聊 |
[39:54] | Baby girl… | 宝贝 |
[39:58] | You’re not bored; you’re heartbroken. | 你不是无聊 你是心碎了 |
[40:02] | Your heart is broken. | 你的心碎了 |
[40:05] | Wish I knew why. | 真希望我知道是为什么 |
[40:08] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[40:10] | Sure it does. | 当然重要了 |
[40:15] | Do you know how proud I am of you? | 你知道我有多么以你为豪吗 |
[40:19] | When I was in high school, I wasted all my years | 我高中的时候 把时间都花在 |
[40:21] | getting in trouble with boys, but look at you. | 与男孩子们纠缠上 但看看你 |
[40:23] | You’re working so hard, | 你呢么努力 |
[40:25] | about to get into the state championships. | 马上就要进国家赛了 |
[40:32] | It’s regionals. | 区赛 |
[40:37] | Regionals. | 区赛 |
[40:41] | We’re competing at regionals. | 我们要去比区赛 |
[41:00] | We did everything from a place of heat. | 我们所做的一切都是源于一腔热忱 |
[41:05] | Desire, longing, | 希望 渴望 |
[41:08] | ambition, rage. | 野心 愤怒 |
[41:18] | We did everything because of the fire inside us. | 我们所做的一切都是因为内心的火焰 |
[41:25] | It kept us moving forward. | 这让我们一路往前 |
[41:31] | It kept us alive. | 让我们活着 |
[41:37] | Until the day it swallowed us whole. | 直到最终 我们被吞噬 |