Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

敢不敢挑战我(Dare Me)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 敢不敢挑战我(Dare Me)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] For the next two weeks, 在接下来的两个星期
[00:09] everything that we do in practice is about our video. 我们练习的一切都是为了交参选视频
[00:11] We’re not there yet, but we’re close. 我们还没达到 但我们接近了
[00:14] I can see it and I can see regionals. 我能看到 我也能看到区赛
[00:17] – You want the dick. – Not into your dick. -你想要这根屌 -我对你的屌没兴趣
[00:19] Show me what else you got. 给我看看你还有什么
[00:21] Oh, I hear everything. 我无所不知
[00:23] Don’t you know that by now, Hanlon? 你现在还不知道吗 汉伦
[00:25] It just feels so good to be free. 自由的感觉真好
[00:29] You know what I want? 你知道我想要什么吗
[00:30] A wife who cares enough to remember to pick up our daughter. 一个上心的妻子 能记得及时去接我们的女儿
[00:32] Playland motel. Friday night. 周五晚上 游乐园汽车旅馆
[00:35] The marines? This is their party? 海军 这是他们的派对吗
[00:37] The party’s over. Come on. 派对结束了 走了
[00:39] – Beth? – She’s down there. -贝丝 -她在下面
[00:42] You cannot bring her here. Not tonight. 你今晚不能带她过来
[00:44] I thought you were smarter than this. 我还以为你会更聪明点
[01:36] I used to think that memories were a way 我曾经以为记忆是一种
[01:37] of holding onto the truth. 铭记真相的方法
[01:41] Never forgetting what really happened. 永远不忘记真实发生的事
[01:46] But it turns out memories are more like dreams. 但结果记忆更像是梦境
[01:52] They tell us everything about ourselves, 它们诉说这一切关于我们自己的事
[01:56] whether we’re ready for it or not. 无论我们是否准备好
[02:17] Well, Matt’s gonna wake up soon, so… 马特很快就会醒过来 所以
[02:21] How you feeling? 你还好吗
[02:24] Get your stuff. We’re leaving. 收拾东西 我们走了
[02:26] Everything okay? 一切都好吗
[02:27] Meet me later in my office, Addy. 去我办公室找我 艾迪
[02:41] What were you and Coach talking about? 你之前和教练在说什么
[02:44] Nothing. 没什么
[02:45] Girlfriend’s just pissed you brought me there last night. 大家不太爽你昨晚带我来她家
[02:48] So am I. 我也很生气
[02:50] That was the last place you should’ve taken me. 你再怎么也不该把我带到她家
[02:52] I had no choice. 我别无选择了
[02:53] You could’ve taken me to your house. 你可以带我回我家
[02:57] My house? 我家
[02:58] My mom would’ve freaked out. 我妈肯定会惊慌失措
[03:01] You were gone, Beth. 你当时失去意识了 贝丝
[03:02] Completely gone. 完全失去意识了
[03:04] Worse than the night at Lanvers. 比在兰沃思的那晚还糟糕
[03:06] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[03:10] Well, sorry. I guess I fucked up, okay? 抱歉 是我搞砸了 好吗
[03:13] I just…I didn’t know what to do, Beth. 我知道 我在不知道该做什么 贝丝
[03:16] I…I thought we needed help. 我以为我们需要帮助
[03:20] What? 什么
[03:21] I thought you might need help. 我以为你需要帮助
[03:23] Not from her. Never from her. 不要她的帮助 永远不要她的
[03:49] Get in here. Close the door. 进来 把门关上
[03:52] But it’s Saturday. No one’s here. 但现在是周六 谁都不在
[03:58] Do you understand what almost happened last night? 你知道昨晚差点发生了什么事吗
[04:02] Yes. 知道
[04:03] Cheerleaders arrested in motel party with marines. 拉拉队成员和海军在汽车旅馆派对被捕
[04:08] That’s not the headline we want 这可不是我们在
[04:09] when we’re waiting to hear about regionals. 等待区赛消息时想看到的新闻头条
[04:11] I trusted you. 我相信了你
[04:13] I made you a leader, I saw it in you, 我让你成为领队 我看到你的潜力
[04:15] and I wanted to make it happen for you. 我也想让你发挥这个潜力
[04:17] We are so close to being the squad that we want to be right now. 我们现在已经很接近成为我们心中的梦之队了
[04:20] We are unified, even Beth. 我们齐心协力 连贝丝都是
[04:22] – And then you pull this. – We are unified. -然后你来了这么一出 -我们确实齐心协力
[04:26] Beth, all of us. We just wanted to let loose. 贝丝 我们所有人 我们只想放松一下
[04:28] Coach, we have been working so hard. 教练 我们一直练习这么刻苦
[04:32] No one knows anything. It’s not a thing, I swear. 没人知道任何事 这没什么大不了 我发誓
[04:36] No? Are you sure about that? 是吗 你确定吗
[04:37] ‘Cause you girls live your lives on your Goddamn phones. 因为你们生活在你们的手机里
[04:39] There must be photos, right? 肯定有照片 对吧
[04:40] No photos. They took our phones. 没有照片 他们把我们手机拿走了
[04:43] What? 什么
[04:50] If this gets out… 如果这事传出去
[04:54] To Beth’s dad, the other boosters, 传到贝丝爸爸那 其他拉拉队员
[04:56] that is like shining a spotlight on me 这就像是用聚光灯照着
[04:59] and everything that I do. I can’t afford that right now. 我和我做的一切 我现在承受不起这些
[05:01] I can’t take any more risks. 我没法冒这些风险
[05:03] I thought you understood that. 我以为你明白这点
[05:04] I thought you had my back. 我以为你支持我
[05:06] Nothing happened. 什么也没发生
[05:08] We were out of there before the cops came. 警察去那之前我们已经走了
[05:10] – And no one’s gonna talk. – Oh, okay, not even Beth? -没人会泄密的 -行吧 连贝丝也不会
[05:13] Especially Beth. 尤其是贝丝
[05:15] Beth never talks about anything. 贝丝向来守口如瓶
[05:18] Not even to me. 甚至对我也会保密
[05:26] You should go now. 你现在得走了
[06:00] Watch this. 看好了
[06:04] Bitch. 贱人
[06:08] It’s all in the abs, so you better get some. 核心力量都在腹肌里 你还是多练练吧
[06:10] Yeah, better get some. 是啊 还是练练腹肌吧
[06:22] I didn’t know Beth had her bow and arrow. 我不知道贝丝已经学会弓箭型了
[06:34] Jealous, much? 羡慕疯了吧
[06:39] She doesn’t need to show off. 她都不需要炫耀
[06:41] The great ones never do. 大佬就是大佬
[06:50] You’re not wearing your necklace. 你没戴项链
[06:52] I lost it, Friday night. 我弄丢了 周五晚上
[06:54] Oh, shit. At the party? 在派对上丢的吗
[06:56] I’m sorry. 对不起
[06:57] I know how much you love that necklace. 我知道你很爱那条项链
[06:58] It’s just a necklace. 不过是条项链罢了
[07:00] Yeah, but you’re always saying 是啊 但你不是一直说
[07:00] it’s the only thing your dad ever got you 这是你爸送你的唯一一件
[07:02] that didn’t look like it came from the airport gift shop. 看上去不像在机场免税店买的礼物吗
[07:05] Okay, one last time before the pep rally. 行了 动员大会前最后一次训练
[07:07] Let’s get to it. I wanna see those liberties. 马上开始 我要看自由操
[07:10] Get into your groups. 所有人列队站好
[07:17] 你无聊到我了 热情 承诺 梦想 晚饭吃好 晚上睡好
[07:26] Wanna dare to carb and get Luigi’s? 敢去路易吉餐馆大吃一顿吗
[07:28] Just sneak one by Coach 从教练身边溜走一晚
[07:30] with a Maestro Maximus deep dish? 享受一下大师级巨无霸厚底披萨
[07:32] Yeah, if I can go for a run after. 好的 如果饭后我能跑步消食的话
[07:36] Relax. Just take a minute. 放松点 就休息一小会儿
[07:39] Who are you always competing with? 你老是在和谁比赛较劲
[07:42] We find out about regionals tomorrow. 我们明天就要知道区赛结果了
[07:46] We’re almost there. 我们就快胜利了
[07:47] We just… we gotta push even harder. 我们只是 我们得更加努力
[07:50] We gotta lock it down. 我们要锁定胜利
[07:53] Like Friday night? 就像周五晚上那样
[07:55] Were you locking it down then? 你那是在解决问题吗
[07:57] Mom. I-I explained… 妈妈 我解释过了
[08:00] Stop that. Drives me nuts. 闭嘴 快把我逼疯了
[08:04] Sorry. 对不起
[08:07] The one night I don’t text back. 就那一晚我没回短信
[08:08] I got distracted. I forgot to look at my phone. 我有点事忘了 我忘了看手机
[08:12] I told you I was staying at Beth’s. 我跟你说过了我在贝丝家
[08:14] At Beth’s. 在贝丝家
[08:15] Don’t forget, I’ve met Beth’s mother. 别忘了 我见过贝丝的妈妈
[08:17] A nightgown in the middle of the afternoon. 下午三点了还穿着睡衣
[08:20] Like Blanche DuBois. 像布兰奇·杜波依斯似的
[08:24] When I text you for a check-in, you text back. 我发消息给你确认情况的时候你要回信
[08:27] – That’s the deal we made. – Okay. -我们可说好了的 -好吧
[08:30] I’m sorry. I screwed up. 对不起 我搞砸了
[08:33] Everyone screws up. I’m sorry. 大家都做错事了 对不起
[08:35] – You know how Beth is. – I know. -你知道贝丝是什么样的人 -我知道
[08:38] It’s just a lot all the time, so… 只是一下子接受不了这么多才会
[08:42] I just, uh… don’t know if it’s real. 我只是 不知道是真是假
[08:46] Sometimes I don’t know if it’s real 有时候我无法分辨真假
[08:48] or if it’s just “The Boy Who Cried Wolf.” 或者只是”狼来了”
[08:52] And you know what happens to that boy, right? 你知道那男孩的下场 对吧
[08:55] When the wolf finally does come, 最后狼真来了的时候
[08:57] no one believes him. 没人会再信他了
[09:20] I didn’t mean to… 我不是有意的
[09:22] Fall out, soldier. 解散 士兵
[09:25] Yes, ma’am. 是 长官
[09:39] What’s his story? 他怎么回事
[09:41] There is no story. 没怎么回事
[09:44] So you and Kurtz aren’t… 那你和科兹没有…
[09:47] You shouldn’t ask questions that you don’t want the answer to. 你不该问你不想得到答案的问题
[09:49] Why wouldn’t I want the answer? 我为什么不想得到答案
[09:51] ‘Cause you like things simple and pretty, Addy. 因为你喜欢情况简单好看 艾迪
[09:55] You always have. 你一向如此
[09:56] Can you just answer the question? 你就不能直接回答问题吗
[09:58] – What was it again? – You and Kurtz? -什么问题来着 -你和科兹
[10:03] Friday night. 周五晚上
[10:05] Nothing happened… that you didn’t want to happen, right? 没有发生什么你不想发生的事吧
[10:10] Nothing happened. 无事发生
[10:16] Here we are again, Sutton Grove. 我们又在此相聚了 萨顿格罗夫
[10:18] Another Homecoming! 又是一年返校节
[10:24] Take a look at this team right here. 看看这支球队
[10:26] Whoa, these guys are ferocious. Friday night, these guys 这些家伙超勇猛 星期五晚上
[10:29] are going to slaughter the Holy Cross Saints. 他们会碾压圣十字学院的圣徒
[10:34] But I’m burying the lead. 但这只是铺垫
[10:36] We have some big news about 我们有些大新闻
[10:39] our soaring varsity cheer squad. 关于我们大学人气飙升的拉拉队
[10:42] Guys, all they do is work. 她们努力训练
[10:45] They are fearsome, they are ferocious, 她们让人畏惧 她们勇猛出击
[10:47] and now they are contenders! 现在她们要去参赛了
[10:52] That’s right. Cleveland, here we come! 没错 克利夫兰我们来了
[10:53] These girls are going to regionals! 这些女孩要去参加区赛了
[10:56] Oh, yeah! You’re going to regionals. 你要参加区赛了
[10:58] And you’re going to regionals! 你要参加区赛了
[10:59] And you’re going to regionals. 你也要参加区赛了
[11:01] And you’re going to regionals! How ’bout that! 你们都要去参加区赛 怎么样
[11:04] Regionals, here we come! 区赛 我们来了
[11:07] Okay, so this year, we go up to Cleveland, 今年我们去克利夫兰
[11:08] the mistake on the lake, but next year, 湖面上的错误 但明年
[11:11] when we get our own new shiny stadium 等我们有了自己的新体育馆
[11:13] right here in Sutton Grove, 就在萨顿格罗夫
[11:16] they come to us, all right? They come to us! 他们来我们的地盘 是他们过来
[11:21] All right, now let’s get a little taste 好了 我们现在先尝一点
[11:23] of the sweet, sweet nectar to come. 即将到来的甜头
[11:25] Coach French, take it away. 弗兰奇教练 上场吧
[11:26] Show us what winners look like! 让我们看看冠军是什么样的
[11:29] Take it away, girls. Let’s hear it for our girls. 来吧姑娘们 让我们热烈欢迎她们
[11:34] Okay. You heard the man. 好吧 你们听到了
[11:38] You worked hard. You fought for it. 是你们努力奋斗得来的
[11:40] Here we are. After this you will eat, sleep, 现在成功了 这之后你们吃饭睡觉
[11:44] breathe cheer every day until we get to regionals. 每天都会很快乐 直到去区赛
[11:47] But first… 但首先…
[11:49] get out there and take your victory lap. 到场上享受你们的胜利
[11:53] Go! 去吧
[11:54] One, two, three! 一 二 三
[11:56] Go Eagles! 加油 鹰队
[12:00] We’re going to regionals! 我们要去区赛了
[12:03] Let’s go, Eagles! 加油 鹰队
[12:13] S G H S S-G-H-S!
[12:22] Eagle up! 鹰队雄起
[12:25] Eagle up. 鹰队雄起
[12:27] Eagles, you know what to do. 鹰队 你们知道该怎么做
[12:30] Get out of your seats and Eagle up, too. 离开座位 到赛场雄起
[13:06] Tacy, are you okay? 塔西 你没事吧
[13:18] Oh, my God, Ri. 天啊 蕾
[13:18] All right, I need you to just stay strong. 我需要你要坚持住
[13:21] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[13:22] Hey, look at me. 看着我
[13:24] You see that? 你看见了吗
[13:26] – What the hell? – Sorry. -搞什么 -对不起
[13:42] Slow down. 慢点
[13:44] Sorry, I have the teeth. 对不起 我拿着牙齿
[13:46] You can’t go back there! 你不能去那里
[13:47] – I said you– – Sorry. -我说了你… -对不起
[13:48] – Yes, we have them, we must. – Hi, I have them. -是我们有 我们肯定有 -我拿着牙齿
[13:52] I lost a tooth when I was in the sixth grade 我六年级的时候掉了一颗牙
[13:53] and my mom–she knew that milk keeps the teeth alive. 我妈妈…她知道牛奶能让牙齿存活
[13:57] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[14:01] Rinse with saline, no antiseptic. 用生理盐水洗净 不要有防腐剂
[14:03] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[14:08] Good, good, yeah. 好 好了
[14:11] There’s my baby. 我孩子在这儿
[14:26] You okay? 你没事吧
[14:31] You ready to go? 准备好回去了吗
[14:32] Yeah, I guess. 嗯
[14:36] You wanna come? 你要一起来吗
[14:38] You guys could have a little sleepover tonight, 你们今晚可以和以前一样
[14:40] just like the old days. 在我们家过夜
[14:42] No, I think I’m gonna stay here. 不了 我就待在这里
[14:44] You sure? Because I am cooking tonight 你确定吗 今晚我做饭
[14:47] and you’re the only one who has ever liked my saucy pork chops. 全世界可是只有你喜欢我的酱猪肉
[14:51] Come on, you guys could haul out that old ouija board. 来吧 你们俩可以玩那个古老的占卜板…
[14:54] I thought you threw that thing away 我以为你因为坏兆头
[14:55] ’cause of the–the bad mojo. 把那玩意…扔了
[14:58] No, it’s in the garage. Y’all used to be on that thing 不 就在车库里 你们俩以前
[15:00] all night looking for portents or whatever. 经常能玩一晚上 寻找各种预兆
[15:06] You remember that, right? 你还记得吗
[15:10] Yeah. 嗯
[15:12] Yeah, I remember everything. 我什么都记得
[16:10] You’re gonna need this. 你会需要这个的
[16:16] It’s not as bad as it smells. 没有闻起来那么糟糕
[16:17] I’ll take your word for it. 我信了
[16:21] – How are you feeling? – Great. -你感觉怎么样 -很好
[16:23] Like I just snorted a line of cocaine 就像吸了一根可卡因
[16:25] and have a bag of “Fuck you” money stashed in a private jet. 然后把一袋”管你屁事”的钱藏在飞机里
[16:31] Before you come down from that high, 在你冷静下来前
[16:32] do you wanna tell me what happened last night? 你想告诉我昨晚发生了什么吗
[16:37] Nothing happened. 什么都没有发生
[16:42] Look, we all make mistakes. 听着 我们都会犯错
[16:44] Partying too hard, losing control. 在派对上玩得太疯 过了火
[16:46] And then we learn the hard way not to. 然后我们竭尽全力挽回
[16:49] If you stay strong and stay clear, 如果你保持坚强 清醒
[16:50] then you won’t find yourself in a situation 你就不会使自己
[16:52] that you can’t handle. 处于一个无法掌控的局面
[16:58] You won’t be knocking on people’s doors 你就不用在半夜挨家挨户地敲门
[17:00] in the middle of the night asking for them to help you. 求他们帮助你
[17:03] I don’t recall knocking on any doors. 我不记得有敲过门
[17:05] Right, you don’t recall. 是啊 你忘了
[17:11] You’re okay, right? 你没事 对吧
[17:14] I was drunk, but I’m fine, okay? 我醉了 但我没事 好吗
[17:23] Okay. 好的
[17:29] Well, Matt’s gonna be up soon and I– 马特很快就会醒过来…
[17:33] Hey, how are you feeling? 你还好吗
[17:37] Get your stuff. We’re leaving. 收拾东西 我们走了
[17:41] Is everything okay? 一切都好吧
[17:42] Meet me later in my office, Addy. 去我办公室找我 艾迪
[17:45] – They gone? – Just now. -他们走了 -刚走
[17:48] Thank God, right? 谢天谢地 是吧
[17:51] Jesus, they look so young. And innocent. 天啊 她们看上年轻又单纯
[17:55] Trust me, they’re not. 相信我 并非如此
[17:57] Guess they don’t know how lucky they are, do they? 我猜她们不知道自己有多幸运吧
[18:02] Getting caught probably would’ve been better for them. 被抓也许对她们更好
[18:07] – Better how? – Teach ’em a lesson. -怎么个好法 -算是个教训
[18:11] They think they can do whatever they want. 她们认为自己可以凭意愿自由行事
[18:14] They think they can get away with anything. 她们认为可以逃脱任何事
[18:20] – No one’s gonna talk. – Oh, okay, not even Beth? -没人会泄密的 -行吧 连贝丝也不会
[18:22] Especially not Beth. 尤其是贝丝
[18:36] You should go now. 你该走了
[19:06] Okay, one more time before the pep rally. 行了 动员大会前最后一次训练
[19:08] Let’s get to it. 马上开始
[19:12] I want to see those liberties. Get into your groups. 我要看自由操 所有人列队站好
[19:20] What is it, Tacy? 怎么了 塔西
[19:21] I was thinking…what if I tried the bow and arrow today? 我在想 要不我今天试试弓箭型
[19:24] – Absolutely not. – But I-I’ve been practicing. -绝对不行 -但我一直在练习
[19:27] I said no. We don’t take risks at a pep rally 我说不行 动员会上可不能冒险
[19:30] and you barely have your liberty. 而且你动作不够灵活
[19:31] Now, get in there. Eyes up, toes pointed, 快进去 眼睛向上 踮脚尖
[19:33] and lock that knee. 膝盖不动
[19:36] And up. Three, four, five, 向上 三 四 五
[19:38] six, seven, eight. 六 七 八
[19:40] One, two, three, four, 一 二 三 四
[19:41] five, six, seven, eight. 五 六 七 八
[19:49] I see Matt took my advice. 看来马特接受了我的建议
[19:52] Although I recall saying two dozen, minimum. 尽管我说过至少要二十朵
[19:56] I keep a standing order. 我负责维持秩序
[19:57] It solves any problem– well, most of them. 就能解决所有 至少大部分问题
[19:59] Not that you two have any problems. 不是说你们之间有什么问题
[20:02] I’ll be sending my own, of course, 当然 我会提出我的意见
[20:04] when we get to regionals. 等我们到了区赛
[20:07] One-track mind, huh? 死脑筋 是吧
[20:09] Any word, by the way? 还有什么想说的吗
[20:10] It would be awfully nice if we had a juicy announcement 如果在明天的动员会上我们能
[20:13] for the pep rally tomorrow, right? 收到好消息就好了 对吧
[20:14] Great optics paper over 拉拉队的好形象
[20:16] the slow motion tragedy of our football team. 能够振奋低迷的橄榄球队士气
[20:18] Get my fellow boosters to empty their pocketbooks. 有能令资助者花钱的欲望
[20:21] Yeah, go ahead and tell ’em. 行 去告诉他们吧
[20:24] No. You heard from them? 不会吧 有他们的消息了吗
[20:26] Just today. We’re in. 今天刚得到的消息 我们进了
[20:29] Oh! Fuck me. 杀了我吧
[20:31] Pardon–pardon my French. 我的法语不好
[20:33] We’re in! That is… 我们入选了 这…
[20:34] gonna be a moment when we announce… 我们要宣布…
[20:39] You did it. You really did. 你做到了 你真的做到了
[20:41] You got us there. 你带我们晋级了
[20:45] Thank you. 太感谢你了
[21:25] We need to talk. 我们要谈谈
[21:26] Look, I know I didn’t text you back… 我知道我没回你短信
[21:29] The motel party Friday night. Does that sound familiar? 周五晚上的车旅派对 听着耳熟吧
[21:33] Yes. 知道
[21:34] Yeah, your girl Beth and one of my men, Kurtz, 你拉拉队的贝丝和我手下科兹
[21:37] have been texting and meeting up. 一直互发短信见面
[21:39] I don’t know how far it went, but… 我不知道事情有多严重 但是
[21:42] Jesus. 天呐
[21:43] I just– I thought you should know. 我只是觉得你应该知道
[21:44] Okay, he said that she’s been icing him out since Friday. 他说她从周五起一直不理睬他
[21:48] I don’t know everything for sure, but… 我不知道全部经过 但是
[21:51] I know that Kurtz is a screw up 我知道科兹问题一大堆
[21:53] and Beth is… 而贝丝又…
[21:57] Well, we– we know how Beth is. 我们都知道贝丝的为人
[21:59] She’s wild, right? 她很狂野对吧
[22:03] I mean, you’ve seen those little skirts that she wears. 你也看过她穿的那些小短裙
[22:05] What did she think was gonna happen? 她觉得会发生什么事呢
[22:06] Doesn’t she know the rules? Get in a car with an older guy, 她不知道规矩吗 和一个年长的人上车
[22:09] you stay too long at the Beta-Xi party. 在派对上逗留太久
[22:11] Oh, God, you fucked his friend? 天呐 你和他朋友上床了吗
[22:12] Didn’t you know that means you fuck him, too? 你不知道就是说你也和他上床了吗
[22:15] That’s– that’s not what I meant. 我不是这个意思
[22:17] That’s not what I meant at all. I meant that she’s a kid 我完全不是这个意思 我是说她是个孩子
[22:20] and she doesn’t know that she’s a kid. 但是她不知道自己是个孩子
[22:21] That’s all I meant. 我是这个意思
[22:23] God. 天呐
[22:26] There’s so many dangers out there. 外面危险重重
[22:28] I don’t… 我不…
[22:30] You’re doing what you can, okay? 你已经尽力了
[22:33] They look up to you. 她们都很崇拜你
[22:34] And it matters. 这才是最重要的
[22:40] You can talk to me, you know. 你有事可以和我说的
[22:42] You have to go. 你走吧
[22:44] I don’t wanna get caught. Not again. 我不想被人逮到 不想再有下次了
[22:45] We might not get as lucky next time. 我们下次也许没这么走运了
[22:47] – Colette… – I’ll reach out. -柯莱特 -我会联系你的
[22:53] Okay. If she says anything, 好吧 如果她说了什么
[22:56] let me know and I’ll take care of it. 告诉我 我会搞定的
[23:07] Eagle up. 鹰队展翅
[23:08] Hey. Eagle up. 鹰队展翅
[23:12] Eagles, you know what to do. 鹰队 你知道该做什么
[23:15] Get out of your seats and Eagle up, too. 站起身来 和鹰队一起展翅
[23:34] Five, six, seven, eight. 五六七八
[23:46] Tacy. 塔西
[23:48] Tacy, get that foot down! 塔西 放下那只脚
[23:57] Call 911. Ice, first aid. 快报警 拿冰块 急救箱
[24:00] Okay, hey. 好的
[24:01] Look at me. Breathe. 看着我 深呼吸
[24:03] Hey, hey, look at me. You’re gonna be okay. 看着我 你不会有事的
[24:06] Okay, it doesn’t hurt as much as you think it does. 没有你想像的那么疼
[24:08] I need you to stay strong, RiRi. 我要你坚强点 蕾蕾
[24:10] Look at me. Ready? Breathe. Shh. 看着我 准备好了吗 深呼吸
[24:14] You almost made it. 就快到了
[24:15] Yeah. Just keep breathing. 快了 继续深呼吸
[24:18] You’re doing so good, okay? 你做得很好
[24:21] Mom? Where’s my mom? 妈 我妈在哪
[24:22] Your mom– I called your mom. 你妈妈 我打过给你妈妈了
[24:24] She’s on her way, remember? 她正在赶来 记得吗
[24:26] No, no. 不不
[24:27] She’s not gonna be mad. 她不会生气的
[24:29] Take a breath, okay? Just take a breath. 深呼吸 深呼吸
[24:32] Yeah, that’s good. 很好
[24:34] Will you hold this? Good, okay. 拿着这个好吗 很好
[24:36] You’re okay. Hey, you’re okay, you’re okay. 你没事了 没事了 没事了
[24:38] Okay, I’m gonna need you to open your mouth 我要你张开嘴
[24:39] and keep it open. 别合上
[24:40] Okay, ready? 准备好了吗
[24:42] Okay. 好
[24:44] You’re okay. Shh, it’s okay. 你没事了 没事了
[24:45] Very clean extraction. They might be able to replant. 没有留根 牙也许能重新种回去
[24:49] Do we have the teeth? 牙有拿到吗
[24:51] – Um…yes. — Where are they? -有 -牙在哪
[24:53] – Uh, we must— we have them. – I have the teeth. -我们肯定… 在我们在这 -在我这
[24:54] – You can’t go back there! – I have them. -你不能进去 -我拿着牙齿
[24:56] – Thank you. – Okay, rinse with saline, no antiseptic. -谢谢你 -用生理盐水洗净 不要有防腐剂
[24:58] Milk keeps the teeth alive. 牛奶能让牙齿存活
[25:00] We’re gonna have to watch her for a concussion. 我们得让她留院观察一段时间防止脑震荡
[25:04] At least football players wear helmets. 至少橄榄球球员还戴头盔呢
[25:06] There’s my baby. 我的女儿
[25:08] – You’re the mom? – Yes, yes. -你是她妈妈吗 -是的 是的
[25:11] I’m here now, baby. 我来了 宝贝
[25:20] Okay, Mom, we’re gonna need you to step out. 这位妈妈 你先后退
[25:24] I’m right here, baby. I’m not going anywhere. 我来了 宝贝 我哪儿也不会去
[25:32] She’s gonna be okay. 她不会有事的
[25:36] Is…um…is there anyone that I can call, 我…我要帮你联系谁
[25:38] anything that I can do for you? 或者为你做什么吗
[25:39] You can do your fucking job and maybe we wouldn’t be here. 你可以做好你的工作 我们就不用到这里来了
[25:45] You…have to know how sorry I am. 你…我真的很抱歉
[25:47] You are a mother, right? 你也是一名母亲 对吗
[25:52] This is on you. 这都是你的责任
[25:55] Her face… ruined because of you. 她的脸…因为你而毁了
[25:59] Because you wanted to do what you wanted to do. 因为你想做你想做的事
[26:03] You are the coach. The adult. 你是教练 你是成年人
[26:07] The mother. 是母亲
[26:10] This is on you. 这都是你的责任
[27:04] Complete collapse, huh? 完全崩溃了吧
[27:07] Maybe we should take the hint. 也许我们该好好想想了
[27:10] End the longest day ever? 最漫长的一天结束了
[27:14] Thank you for picking her up today. 谢谢你今天去接她
[27:16] It’s no problem. 没关系
[27:18] Should I ask about the princess Band-Aid? 我该问问创可贴公主是怎么回事吗
[27:20] It’s just a scratch. It’s nothing to worry about. 只是擦伤 不用担心
[27:24] She’s tough. 她很坚强
[27:26] Like her mom. 就像她妈妈
[29:27] You’re okay, right? 你没事吧
[29:31] Yeah, I was–just drunk. 嗯 我…我只是喝醉了
[29:35] I’m fine, okay? 我没事
[29:39] Okay. 好
[29:41] Well, Matt’s gonna be up soon, so– 马特很快就会醒过来 所以
[29:44] – How are you feeling? – Get your stuff. -你还好吗 -收拾东西
[29:45] We’re leaving. 我们走了
[29:55] 科兹 你酸吗 今天还走得动吗 科兹 喂…昨晚很好玩吧
[30:05] What did you and Coach talk about? 你之前和教练在说什么
[30:08] Nothing. 没什么
[30:11] Girlfriend’s just pissed you brought me there last night. 大家不太爽你昨晚带我来她家
[30:14] So am I. That was the last place you should’ve taken me. 我也很生气 你再怎么也不该把我带到她家
[30:18] I had no choice. 我别无选择了
[30:20] You could’ve taken me to my house. 你可以带我回我家
[30:22] You could’ve taken me to your house. 你可以带我去你家
[30:23] You could’ve–could’ve taken me to a bus stop 你可以…你可以把我送到某个公交站
[30:28] or left me on the church steps in a box 或者把我装在箱子里丢在教堂门口
[30:30] or in a Goddamn gutter, okay? 或者随便扔到一个排水沟里
[30:32] Anything would’ve been better. 哪里都比这样好
[30:33] You were completely out of it. 你当时完全失去意识了
[30:35] 科兹 准备好来第二轮了吗 科兹 你酸吗 今天还走得动吗 科兹 喂…昨晚很好玩吧
[30:35] Do you not remember? 你不记得了吗
[30:36] You know how you get. 你知道你醉酒的样子
[30:37] There’s no dealing with you when you’re like that. 你那样子 根本没法和你沟通
[30:39] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[30:40] I guess I fucked up again, right? 看来又是我搞砸了
[30:43] I’m sorry. Is that what you want to hear? 对不起 你就想听这个吧
[30:44] I’m the asshole because… 我是混蛋 因为…
[30:47] I thought we needed help. 我以为我们需要帮助
[30:49] – What? – You needed help. -什么 -你需要帮助
[30:54] Not from her. 不要她的帮助
[30:57] Never from her. 永远不要她的
[31:46] Your phone’s buzzing. 你的手机在震
[31:55] Can I use that now? If you’re done. 能轮到我了吗 如果你练完了
[31:57] Be my guest. You need it more than I do. 请吧 你比我更需要
[32:10] Are you trying to break Dad’s heart? 你想让爸爸伤心吗
[32:12] – What? – Your necklace. -什么 -你的项链
[32:15] The one that Dad gave you. 爸爸给你的那条
[32:17] Did you lose it? 你弄丢了吗
[32:20] No wonder he doesn’t get you nice things. 难怪他从来不给你买好东西
[32:38] 科兹 我们没事吧 科兹 你为什么不接我电话
[32:40] 科兹 拜托 给个回应 科兹 我们没事吧 科兹 你为什么不接我电话
[33:06] -你为什么不接我电话 我们没事吧 拜托 给个回应 -我需要你为我做一些事
[33:15] -你为什么不接我电话 我们没事吧 拜托 给个回应 -我需要你为我做一些事 -你需要我
[33:23] -你为什么不接我电话 我们没事吧 拜托 给个回应 -我需要你为我做一些事 -你需要我 -我好像周五把项链丢在了游乐场 你能去看看吗
[33:56] Did you find it? 你找到了吗
[33:57] It’s not there. No one’s seen it. 不在 没有人看到过
[34:00] Okay, thanks. 好吧 谢谢
[34:01] Is it, like, important? 那个 很重要吗
[34:03] Like, really expensive or something? 很贵还是怎么的
[34:06] I have to go. 我要走了
[34:09] Hey, look. 听着
[34:09] Can we–can we talk about Friday? 我们能聊聊周五的事吗
[34:12] I don’t need to talk about Friday. 我不需要聊周五的事
[34:13] Honestly, the whole night’s a wash. 说实话 那晚我都记不清了
[34:16] You’re gonna have to live with what you don’t remember. 那你只能一直记不清了
[34:18] Why are you acting so weird? 你为什么这么奇怪
[34:20] I’m not. 我没有
[34:24] – You need to relax. – No, I don’t– -你得放松点 -不 我不…
[34:25] – I don’t need to do anything. – I didn’t mean to… -我不用做任何事 -我不是…
[34:30] – Fall out, soldier. – Yes, ma’am. -解散 士兵 -是 长官
[34:42] What’s his story? 他怎么回事
[34:46] There is no story. 没怎么回事
[34:48] So you and Kurtz aren’t… 那你和科兹没有…
[34:52] There’s no me and Kurtz. 没有什么我和科兹
[34:56] – What about Friday? – What about it? -那周五呢 -周五怎么了
[35:00] Nothing happened, right? 没有发生什么事吧
[35:03] You shouldn’t ask questions 你不该问
[35:04] that you don’t want the answer to. 你不想得到答案的问题
[35:06] Why wouldn’t I want the answer? 我为什么不想得到答案
[35:09] ‘Cause you like things simple 因为你喜欢情况简单
[35:12] and…pretty. 好看
[35:17] Beth, stop playing. Nothing happened Friday night 贝丝 别闹了 周五没有发生什么
[35:21] that you didn’t want to happen, right? 你不想发生的事吧
[35:25] No. 没有
[35:28] Nothing happened. 没有发生什么
[35:31] And you’re going to regionals! 你要参加区赛了
[35:33] And you’re going to regionals! 你要参加区赛了
[36:05] Eagle up. 鹰队展翅
[36:07] Eagle up. 鹰队展翅
[36:10] Eagles, you know what to do. 鹰队 你知道该怎么做
[36:13] Get out of your seats and Eagle it up, too. 站起身来 和鹰队一起展翅
[37:12] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[37:20] You’re fine. There’s nothing wrong with you. 你没事 不是你的错
[37:22] You’re just a little shaken up. 你只是有点发抖
[37:25] It hurts, it hurts. 好疼 好疼
[37:26] You’re just a little shaken up. 你只是有点发抖
[38:00] How’s the patient? 病人怎么样了
[38:02] What? 什么
[38:03] How’s RiRi? 蕾蕾怎么样了
[38:05] It’s bad now, but she’ll be fine. 情况不乐观 但她会好起来的
[38:10] It’ll be like it never happened. 还会和以前一样的
[38:13] And how about the rest of you? 你们其他人呢
[38:16] Nothing a little bleach won’t fix. 一点漂白粉 就什么事都没了
[38:19] I, uh, I found this in my car. 我 我在车里找到了这个
[38:23] I’m guessing it’s yours, right? 我猜这是你的吧
[38:31] Yeah, um, my-my dad gave it to me. 嗯 这是我爸爸给我的
[38:35] It’s pretty. 很漂亮
[38:38] Mexico. 墨西哥
[38:41] Our last family trip before we… 这是我们最后一次家庭旅行 后来…
[38:47] You ready to go? 准备好回去了吗
[38:48] Yeah, I guess. 嗯
[38:50] You wanna come? 你要一起来吗
[38:52] You guys could have a sleepover tonight, like the old days. 你们今晚可以和以前一样 在我们家过夜
[38:59] I’m gonna stay here, but thanks. 我就待在这里 不过谢了
[39:01] Oh, come on, are you sure? 好了 你确定吗
[39:03] I’m cooking tonight and you are the only person 今晚我做饭 全世界可是只有你
[39:05] who has ever liked my saucy pork chops. 喜欢我的酱猪肉
[39:07] ‘Cause they’re gross. 因为很恶心
[39:08] You two could haul out that ancient Ouija board… 你们俩可以玩那个古老的占卜板…
[39:10] I thought you threw that thing away 我以为你因为坏兆头
[39:11] because of the bad…mojo? 把那玩意…扔了
[39:14] No, it is in the garage. 不 就在车库里
[39:15] You two used to be up all night on that thing, 你们俩以前经常能玩一晚上
[39:17] looking for portents. 寻找各种预兆
[39:20] You remember that? 你还记得吗
[39:22] Yeah. 嗯
[39:26] I remember everything. 我什么都记得
[41:18] Beth always says, “I choose what to look at. 贝丝经常说 “我自己选择我看到的
[41:21] I choose what to remember.” 自己选择我记得的”
[41:27] Beth is my memory. 贝丝就是我的记忆
[41:30] And I’m hers. 我是她的
敢不敢挑战我

Post navigation

Previous Post: 敢不敢挑战我(Dare Me)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 敢不敢挑战我(Dare Me)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

敢不敢挑战我(Dare Me)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme