时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I owe you a practice. | 我欠你一次练习 |
[00:11] | I want to see you fly. | 我想看你飞 |
[00:13] | – What’s that? – Hamsa. | -那是什么 -这是幸运之手 |
[00:14] | You know, they used to believe | 人们以前一直相信 |
[00:15] | it would keep people from cursing you, | 它可以防止别人诅咒自己 |
[00:17] | especially if they’re jealous of the things you have. | 尤其是当别人嫉妒你拥有的东西时 |
[00:20] | Do you ever want things that you can’t have? | 你有过求而不得的东西吗 |
[00:22] | Shit, I’m jealous every second, every day. | 那我每时每刻都在嫉妒 |
[00:25] | This a party or a home invasion? | 这是派对还是私闯民宅 |
[00:27] | It’s a squad. | 这是一支拉拉队 |
[00:28] | This video we’re making needs to be flawless. | 我们做的这个视频必须完美无缺 |
[00:33] | You want that dick. | 你想要这根屌 |
[00:34] | I’m not into your dick. | 我对你的屌没兴趣 |
[00:37] | Show me what else you got. | 给我看看你还有什么 |
[00:40] | Ice bath, it’s a top girl rite of passage. | 冰浴 这是出色姑娘的仪式 |
[00:43] | I’m–I’m strong. | 我很坚强 |
[00:45] | You can quit at any point. | 你随时可以放弃 |
[01:20] | Every woman wears a mask. | 每个女人都带着面具 |
[01:25] | Coach told me that once. | 教练以前和我说过 |
[01:31] | It’s how we face the world. | 这是我们面对这个世界的方式 |
[01:38] | It’s how we face each other. | 也是我们相互面对的方式 |
[01:45] | The mask promises perfection… | 面具为你提供完美 |
[01:51] | And conceals all our flaws. | 并且掩盖我们所有的缺陷 |
[01:58] | “But remember one thing,” Coach always said. | “但要记住一件事” 教练经常说 |
[02:02] | “Never let your mask fall… | “永远不要揭下你的面具 |
[02:08] | Unless you have another one in place.” | 除非你还戴着另一张” |
[02:10] | Hey, queen. Quit watching yourself. | 女王 别顾影自怜了 |
[02:12] | Come stunt with us. | 来和我们玩玩 |
[02:13] | I’m not watching myself. | 我没有顾影自怜 |
[02:19] | – So damn tight. – Born tight. | -很稳固 -天生稳固 |
[02:23] | You know, I really thought she might come this time. | 我真的觉得她这次也许会来 |
[02:26] | Enter enemy territory? No way. | 来对手的地盘吗 不可能的 |
[02:30] | Yeah, but what is she doing after practice every day? | 但她每天训练完之后都会干些什么呢 |
[02:39] | Money can’t buy you class, | 金钱买不来地位 |
[02:40] | but it sure can buy you a fuckton of inland sushi. | 但可以买来一大堆海鲜寿司 |
[02:45] | My daughter, the sophisticate. | 我的女儿 如此成熟老练 |
[02:47] | How did I miss a whole season | 我怎么会错过一整季 |
[02:49] | of these leathery housewives and their dirty deeds? | 关于这些坚强主妇和她们肮脏勾当的故事 |
[02:51] | You missed nothing. | 你什么都没错过 |
[02:52] | Carole is gonna forgive Bethenny | 卡萝会原谅贝斯妮 |
[02:54] | ’cause Carole has no story without her. | 因为没了她 卡萝就没戏唱了 |
[02:57] | Don’t tell me you’re on Bethenny’s side. | 别告诉我你是站贝斯妮那一边的 |
[03:01] | Without Bethenny, Carole’s just another thirsty bitch. | 没有贝斯妮 卡萝只是个饥渴的贱人而已 |
[03:04] | But Bethenny is all drama. | 但贝斯妮才是这些情节的中心 |
[03:06] | And without drama, there is no show. | 没有情节 也就没有节目了 |
[03:10] | True that. | 这倒是真的 |
[03:11] | I guess somebody’s gotta get the bitch edit. | 我想有人得去好好编一下那个贱人的故事 |
[03:14] | There’s no fight in it. | 里面根本就没有任何冲突 |
[03:16] | Women can never win. | 女人永远也赢不了 |
[03:21] | Eagled up, hey! | 鹰队展翅 |
[03:24] | Eagles, you know what to do. | 鹰队 你知道该怎么做 |
[03:26] | Get out your seats and Eagle up too! | 站起身来 和鹰队一起展翅 |
[03:31] | Watching the video today and watching myself, | 看了今天的视频 再看了看自己 |
[03:34] | that was the first time I really thought | 我第一次真心觉得 |
[03:37] | that we could make it to regionals. | 我们可以闯入区赛 |
[03:38] | We can. We will. | 我们可以 我们会的 |
[03:40] | Should know for sure in a week or so. | 大概一周左右就能确定了 |
[03:48] | Then I guess my good luck charm worked. | 我想是我的好运魔法起效了 |
[03:55] | Here. | 给 |
[03:56] | Your hamsa bracelet? | 你的幸运手链 |
[03:59] | You should have it… | 你应该留着 |
[04:03] | If you want it. | 如果你想要的话 |
[04:07] | Can’t say no to magic. | 谁会拒绝魔法呢 |
[04:40] | Hey, Mr. Coach. | 你好 教练先生 |
[05:20] | This, uh, still the party or the after-party? | 这是派对 还是派对后的晚会 |
[05:22] | Oh, they’re celebrating. | 她们在庆祝呢 |
[05:24] | Right, the video, yeah. | 对 那个视频 没错 |
[05:26] | You know, I have this big presentation tomorrow. | 我明天还有个重要演讲 |
[05:28] | Aren’t they all big? | 哪次演讲不重要 |
[05:29] | I mean, it’s Bert Cassidy, right? | 毕竟是伯特·卡西迪 对吗 |
[05:31] | Maybe they could go home and watch it with their– | 也许你可以回家 和他们的家长 |
[05:34] | you know, with their parents. | 一起看这个视频 |
[05:35] | Their parents… are parents. | 她们的家长不过是家长而已 |
[05:38] | They don’t care. | 他们不在乎 |
[05:43] | Come on, 30 more minutes. | 拜托 再留半小时 |
[05:55] | Okay, now even JV Pixy Stix are talking about it. | 现在连菜鸟们都在谈论这个话题了 |
[05:59] | It’s real, isn’t it? | 消息是真的 对吗 |
[06:00] | Real as a heart attack, motherfucker. | 绝对真实 混蛋 |
[06:03] | Playland Motel, Friday night. | 周五晚上 游乐园汽车旅馆 |
[06:07] | The infamous den of sleaze and statutories. | 那可是充满着肮脏和淫秽的巢穴 |
[06:10] | Remember when we passed by on that fifth grade field trip | 还记得我们五年级的时候实地考察那个地方 |
[06:12] | and we saw the hooker with the pink dog? | 然后看见那个妓女和一条粉色的狗搞在一起 |
[06:15] | You know, my mom’s basically there every night. | 我妈基本上每晚都在那里 |
[06:17] | Well, you’re gonna have to hide your virgin eyes, Addy Hanlon. | 那你可得把处女般的纯洁小眼神藏起来 艾迪·汉伦 |
[06:20] | We’re gonna have to get you a permission slip. | 我们得给你弄张许可 |
[06:24] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[06:25] | Besides, Faith never minds | 再说 费丝从来不介意 |
[06:26] | if I spend the night at your place. | 我去你那里过夜 |
[06:27] | Oh, I meant from your girlfriend Colette French. | 我是指你的女朋友科莱特·弗兰奇 |
[06:31] | She ain’t gonna be approving of the company we’ll be keeping. | 她可不会同意我们一直待在一起 |
[07:33] | Were your ears burning? | 你的耳朵发热了吗 |
[07:34] | We’re the talk of Cleveland. | 我们可是全克利夫兰的讨论中心 |
[07:36] | Not that hard, it’s Cleveland, | 没那么艰难 事关克利夫兰 |
[07:37] | but word on the street is, | 但坊间流传 |
[07:40] | the committee is hot and bothered over the bid video. | 大赛组委会对我们的参选视频很感兴趣 |
[07:43] | Well, they should be. | 理应如此 |
[07:44] | I haven’t missed a regional since I started coaching, | 我执教以来从未错失过一场区赛 |
[07:46] | and I’m not interested in changing that. | 我可不想打破这项纪录 |
[07:48] | Nor I, and I’m glad you took my advice | 我也不想 很高兴你接受了我的建议 |
[07:50] | and did a little Spielberg-ing on that video. | 对参选视频做了斯皮尔伯格式微调 |
[07:53] | I laughed. I cried. | 我笑了又哭了 |
[07:54] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[07:55] | I didn’t break any of the rules. | 我没有做任何犯规讨巧的事 |
[07:57] | I didn’t need to. | 没这个必要 |
[07:57] | Ah, there she is, | 她来了 |
[07:59] | queen of the jungle. | 森林之王 |
[08:00] | Schoolgirl on the outside. | 表面上是女学生 |
[08:02] | Inside, General Patton. | 内心是巴顿将军 |
[08:04] | Knew he liked ’em cold, | 早知他喜欢冷冰冰的东西 |
[08:05] | but necrophilia is a new color for Bert. | 没想到伯特又添了恋尸癖这口 |
[08:10] | You don’t mind if I take both my top girls, huh? | 不介意我把两位站在最上面的女孩都带走吧 |
[08:13] | All yours. | 都是你的了 |
[08:18] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:19] | Thank you as a father and as a booster. | 作为父亲和投资人 我都很感谢你 |
[08:23] | This better be epic and include gifts. | 这最好是史诗级别的 且有福利 |
[08:26] | – I got practice. – Not today. | -我还要训练 -不是今天 |
[08:28] | Today I’m taking you someplace I value even more than practice. | 今天我要带你去比训练更有价值的地方 |
[08:32] | Massage parlor? | 按摩院吗 |
[08:33] | Well, a massage of sort, for the mind. | 算是吧 心灵理疗 |
[08:37] | Well, it’s as good a day as any to join a cult. | 今天是加入邪教的黄道吉日 |
[08:40] | Address? | 地址在哪里 |
[08:41] | You’re riding with me. Let’s go. | 你坐我车去 我们出发吧 |
[08:42] | We’re late. | 我们迟到了 |
[08:43] | Tacy’s been waiting in the car for ten minutes. | 塔西已经在车里等了十分钟了 |
[08:55] | Okay, huddle up. | 好了 大家聚过来 |
[08:57] | New plan for today. | 今天有新的训练计划 |
[08:59] | Something came up, so Hanlon is leading the charge. | 发生了点状况 所以今天由汉伦带队 |
[09:02] | Conditioning drills, 60 minutes. | 60分钟体能训练 |
[09:05] | Then you’re all free to go home early. | 然后你们就可以提前回家了 |
[09:10] | Walk me out. | 跟我出来 |
[09:12] | Coach, are you sure this is a good idea? | 教练 你这样真的好吗 |
[09:14] | Tomorrow’s Friday. | 明天是星期五了 |
[09:15] | It’s an away game. JV can cover. | 客场比赛 投资商会搞定的 |
[09:17] | If–when–you make it to regionals, | 如果 当你成功进入区赛后 |
[09:19] | I will show you what it means to work. | 我会让你看到什么叫效果 |
[09:21] | Until then, we need to preserve squad strength, | 在那之前我们要保存本队实力 |
[09:24] | not waste it on sideline bullshit. | 别把心思花在不正经的事上 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:28] | Ride ’em hard. Do me proud. | 好好训她们 别让我失望 |
[09:32] | Check your texts later. | 过会儿看短信联系 |
[09:44] | All right, you heard Coach. | 行了 你们听到教练说的了 |
[09:47] | Serpents. | 蛇形 |
[09:52] | I said serpents. | 我说了蛇形 |
[09:57] | Okay, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[10:00] | Beth isn’t here and neither is Tacy, | 贝丝和塔西都不在这里 |
[10:02] | so whatever bad top girl blood you tenderfoots got left, | 所以不管你们这些菜鸟剩下多少坏女孩的心思 |
[10:06] | put it aside… | 都放在一边 |
[10:10] | Because it’s distracting you | 因为这会让你们分心 |
[10:11] | from what you can do and who you can be. | 让你们无法成事 无法成为自己想成为的人 |
[10:16] | I wanna see sweat, blood, and tears. | 我想看到的是汗 血 泪 |
[10:18] | Line up. | 列队 |
[10:24] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[10:38] | Tighten up. | 绷直 |
[10:39] | Get lower to the ground. | 再靠近地面一点 |
[10:40] | Come on, don’t be lazy. | 继续 别偷懒 |
[10:53] | The water was like ice | 那水就像冰一样冷 |
[10:57] | and she was relentless | 她根本没有感觉 |
[10:59] | and I was shaking all over. | 我全身上下都在发抖 |
[11:03] | I thought my heart would stop. | 我觉得自己的心脏都要停止跳动了 |
[11:06] | Beth, why don’t you just apologize, | 贝丝 不如你就道个歉 |
[11:09] | make everyone happy | 皆大欢喜 |
[11:10] | so we can get the rest of our afternoon back? | 然后我们就能回去各过各的下午了 |
[11:14] | I think people should be responsible for their choices, | 我认为每个人都应该为自己的选择负责 |
[11:18] | even very small, weak people. | 即使是手无缚鸡之力的人 |
[11:23] | This is really about accountability. | 这确实事关责任 敢作敢当 |
[11:26] | I didn’t give myself borderline hypothermia. | 我可不是自己让自己体温过低的 |
[11:29] | You seem frustrated, Beth, but we’re all here for you. | 贝丝 你看起来很沮丧 但我们都在你的身边 |
[11:34] | We just want to understand what led you to act out in this way. | 我们只是想知道是什么导致你这样做 |
[11:38] | Act? | 做什么 |
[11:39] | I never laid a hand on her. | 我又没动手逼她 |
[11:42] | She’s precious cargo. | 她是瓷娃娃一碰就碎 |
[11:43] | Just ask her father. | 问她爸就知道了 |
[11:45] | She never laid a hand on–on you? | 她从没逼过你吗 |
[11:48] | My heart could have stopped. | 我的心脏都差点骤停了 |
[11:50] | I nearly drowned. | 我差点被淹死 |
[11:53] | She made me with her mind. | 她用意念逼迫我了 |
[11:56] | It was a competition. | 那是个比赛 |
[11:59] | She chose to participate, | 她选择参赛 |
[12:02] | and she lost. | 然后她输了 |
[12:03] | This isn’t the Stanford Prison Experiment, Beth Ann. | 这又不是斯坦福监狱实验 贝丝·安 |
[12:05] | – You can’t– – Can you imagine | -你不能 -你能想象吗 |
[12:07] | if someone actually wanted to take advantage of her? | 如果真有人要占她便宜要怎么办 |
[12:14] | I mean, if she succumbs so easily | 我是说如果她这么轻易就屈服于 |
[12:16] | to perceived peer pressure from her own sister. | 来自她姐的同龄人压力要怎么办 |
[12:22] | Am I the only one that sees the problem here? | 只有我一个人看到这里的问题吗 |
[12:26] | She does kind of have a point. | 她的确说得有道理 |
[12:27] | I think you might all want to book some regular sessions. | 我想你们可能都该定期和我约谈 |
[12:31] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[12:31] | It’s a complex situation, yes, | 情况很复杂 没错 |
[12:33] | but the part that you need to understand is that her mother | 但你要明白的是她的母亲 |
[12:36] | is a completely different woman than her mother, | 和她的母亲是两个完全不一样的人 |
[12:39] | I mean, opposites exactly, | 其实是完全相反 |
[12:42] | and– and there is a lot of, uh, | 而且还有很多 |
[12:46] | well, let’s call it rage floating around that household, | 这么说吧 满屋子充斥着愤怒 |
[12:49] | sometimes masked by a pharmaceutical stupor, | 有时会被药物昏迷所掩盖 |
[12:53] | somewhat. | 之类的吧 |
[12:55] | But it’s there always, uh… | 但总是会有 |
[12:59] | In short, a woman was scorned, | 简而言之 一个女人被嘲笑了 |
[13:01] | and now we’re all in the crosshairs. | 现在我们都成了众矢之的 |
[13:04] | He’s probably right. | 他也许说得对 |
[13:10] | It’s been… | 真的… |
[13:14] | It’s been really hard… | 真的很不容易 |
[13:20] | For all of us. | 对我们所有人来说 |
[13:25] | And I guess I’ve just been, um… | 我想我只是一直… |
[13:31] | I’ve been really confused… | 一直困惑不解 |
[13:36] | And overwhelmed… | 不知所措 |
[13:42] | Ever since I saw Bert fucking my mom again. | 自从我看到伯特又在睡我妈起 |
[13:44] | – Okay, we’re done here. – What? | -结束了 -什么 |
[13:45] | Oh, my God, we are done here. | 天呐 结束了 |
[13:48] | We’re done. Come on, let’s go. | 结束了 我们走吧 |
[13:49] | Go, go, get your purse. | 快点 去拿你的包 |
[13:50] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 快走 |
[13:52] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[14:19] | Sorry for making you wait. | 抱歉让你等 |
[14:21] | He kept asking for ten more minutes, | 他一直要求再多十分钟 |
[14:24] | and I– I had to give it to him. | 我不得不让步 |
[14:27] | I couldn’t say no. | 我没法拒绝他 |
[14:29] | So you just left your car at school? | 所以你把车留在学校了吗 |
[14:32] | I did. | 是的 |
[14:34] | I left practice | 我离开训练后 |
[14:35] | and just got in Will’s truck in broad daylight. | 光天化日之下上了威尔的车 |
[14:40] | I didn’t care, Addy. | 我当时不在乎 艾迪 |
[14:42] | I really didn’t care. | 我真的不在乎 |
[14:43] | It just feels so good to be free, | 自由的感觉真好 |
[14:48] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[14:50] | No complications. | 简简单单 |
[14:54] | I didn’t have that when I was growing up. | 我小时候就没有这种自由 |
[14:58] | Neither did he. | 他也没有 |
[15:00] | So why’d you guys break up? | 那你为什么分手 |
[15:04] | Oh, no, we weren’t together, | 不 我们没在过一起 |
[15:05] | not like that, not how you’re thinking. | 不是这样的 也不是你想的那样 |
[15:09] | Homecoming junior year, he wasn’t even my date. | 初三返校节的时候 他甚至都不是我的舞伴 |
[15:13] | I– | 我 |
[15:16] | I don’t know who I went with. | 我不知道我跟谁一起去的 |
[15:17] | He came with this senior girl. | 他和一个高二的女生一起去 |
[15:21] | While they were crowning the king and the queen, | 他们在给舞王和舞后加冕的时候 |
[15:25] | we snuck out to the baseball dugout. | 我们偷偷跑去了棒球球员休息室 |
[15:29] | I was wearing my spikiest heels, | 我当时穿着超细跟的高跟鞋 |
[15:31] | and I… | 我… |
[15:34] | I kicked a hole in the roof. | 我把屋顶踩穿了一个洞 |
[15:36] | Took my heel clean off. | 把我的脚后跟都磨掉了 |
[15:42] | He smelled like Ivory soap. | 他一身象牙皂的香味 |
[15:48] | When I saw him here last month, just– | 上个月我在这见到他的时候 |
[15:55] | Oh, my God, stop me. | 天呐 快阻止我 |
[15:58] | No, I’m not stopping you. | 不 我不会阻止你的 |
[16:04] | Will is definitely worth | 威尔绝对值得 |
[16:08] | canceling practice for. | 你取消训练 |
[16:11] | I didn’t cancel practice for Will. | 我不是为了威尔而取消训练的 |
[16:13] | I didn’t cancel practice. | 我没取消训练 |
[16:15] | You led. | 是你领的队 |
[16:18] | I did. | 是的 |
[16:20] | And it was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[16:25] | I knew you’d like it, | 我就知道你喜欢 |
[16:28] | running the show. | 掌控大局 |
[16:30] | You were born to it, | 是你与生俱来的能力 |
[16:33] | you just didn’t know it. | 只是你不知道而已 |
[16:59] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:01] | Predator alert. | 入侵警报 |
[17:03] | Slocum’s just looking for college money. | 斯洛克姆在找上大学的学费 |
[17:06] | And no Sarge Stud today. | 今天没有种马中士 |
[17:08] | Guess he’s making use | 看来他把巧簧舌 |
[17:08] | of that silver hurricane tongue elsewhere. | 用在了别的地方 |
[17:11] | That’d explain why Coach canceled practice. | 这倒是解释了教练取消训练的原因 |
[17:15] | Oh, you heard. | 你听说了 |
[17:21] | Oh, I hear everything. | 我无所不知 |
[17:23] | Don’t you know that by now, Hanlon? | 你现在还不知道吗 汉伦 |
[17:26] | So where did you and Tacy go yesterday? | 你和塔西昨天去哪了 |
[17:30] | Orthodontist. | 去看整牙医生了 |
[17:31] | Bert found a good two-for-one deal. | 伯特搞到了买一送一的优惠价 |
[17:34] | That or he’s searching for wife number three. | 或者他在找第三任妻子 |
[17:38] | You have perfect teeth. | 你的牙没问题 |
[17:42] | At least my lie is better than Coach’s. | 至少我的谎话说得比教练的好 |
[17:44] | What was her excuse for canceling? | 她取消训练的理由是什么 |
[17:46] | What, getting those roots done? | 什么 把根扎好吗 |
[17:48] | Running home early to make a pot roast for poor Mr. Coach, | 提早跑回家给那个妻子劈腿的可怜教练先生 |
[17:51] | the little cuckhold? | 做炖肉吗 |
[17:53] | Thought we were done with this. | 我们不是早就说过这事了吗 |
[17:54] | We were | 之前是的 |
[17:56] | till she leveled you up to boss bitch mode. | 直到她让你当了小队的贱人指挥 |
[17:58] | That I would have loved to see. | 我可是很想看到的 |
[18:01] | Hanlon in heat. | 真正的汉伦 |
[18:03] | I’m sure I’ll see it again soon, | 我相信我很快就会再看到 |
[18:06] | maybe tonight. | 不如就今晚 |
[18:07] | Playland? | 游乐场 |
[18:09] | Never seen you hype a party so hard. | 从没见你这么推荐一个派对 |
[18:11] | What’s your angle? | 你的目的是什么 |
[18:13] | Can’t I just want to have fun | 我就不能是为了玩得开心吗 |
[18:16] | with my friends? | 和我的朋友 |
[18:19] | Every woman has her secrets. | 每个女人都有自己的秘密 |
[18:30] | What is that, | 那是什么 |
[18:32] | some military thing? | 军队的东西吗 |
[18:34] | If you had it in high school, | 如果你在高中就有这个纹身 |
[18:35] | I never would have let go of you. | 我就不会放过你了 |
[18:38] | Oh, that was my mistake. | 那是我的错了 |
[18:45] | I’m here now. | 我现在在这里了 |
[18:50] | Did you lock the door? | 你锁门了吗 |
[18:52] | What, you don’t trust me? | 怎么 你不相信我 |
[18:55] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[19:00] | Be easy to explain anyway. | 反正解释起来也很容易 |
[19:03] | You’re just doing your patriotic duty. | 你只是在履行你的爱国职责 |
[19:05] | Oh, is that what I’m doing? | 我是为了这个吗 |
[19:11] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我不知道 你告诉我 |
[19:14] | You got everything you wanted, right? | 你得到了你想要的一切 对吧 |
[19:17] | What’s that like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[19:19] | ‘Cause I have no fucking idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[19:31] | Shit. Shit. Shit. | 糟了 糟了 |
[19:34] | – What? – I–my kid. | -怎么了 -我…我的孩子 |
[19:36] | I–fuck. | 我…靠 |
[19:38] | I messed it all up. I gotta go. | 我全搞砸了 我要走了 |
[19:40] | – Let me help. – No. | -我帮你 -不 |
[19:42] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[19:45] | Wait to leave until I’m gone. | 等我走了你再走 |
[19:52] | Hi. | 喂 |
[20:09] | Can’t believe they let me shoot. | 真不敢相信他们让我开枪 |
[20:11] | Owner of the range did two tours in Iraq. | 射击场的业主去了两次伊拉克 |
[20:13] | Different detail, same shit. | 细节不同 实则一样 |
[20:15] | We all look out for each other. | 我们要互相关照 |
[20:23] | You gotta grip it tighter, a lot tighter than that. | 你得握得更紧 要比刚刚紧得多 |
[20:28] | Damn, nice shot! | 我去 射的好 |
[20:40] | Hard being this talented and this beautiful. | 又帅又有才华 真不容易 |
[20:43] | Huh, shoulda headed to Hollywood | 你应该去好莱坞 |
[20:44] | instead of Parris Island. | 而不是帕里斯岛 |
[20:46] | Yeah, how come you signed up? | 是啊 你为什么报名 |
[20:48] | Had to beat a charge. | 总得拼一把 |
[20:50] | Slocum, uh, aren’t you– don’t you need to get going? | 斯洛克姆 你不…你不该走了吗 |
[20:53] | Man, I sure do. | 确实该走了 |
[20:55] | Bus leaves at 6:00. | 公交车6点开 |
[20:57] | Boyle Township linebackers are out for blood. | 博伊尔镇的后卫球员们正在浴血奋战 |
[21:00] | Thanks for letting me use your gun. | 谢谢你让我用你的枪 |
[21:01] | No worries. Good luck tonight. | 不客气 今晚好运 |
[21:03] | Thank you. See you guys. | 谢谢 回见 |
[21:06] | So what time do you guys want to head over there tonight? | 你们今晚打算什么时候去那呢 |
[21:10] | No disrespect, sir. | 无意冒犯 长官 |
[21:12] | Uh, don’t you think that’s overkill? | 你不觉得会太过了吗 |
[21:15] | We don’t wanna come on too strong. | 我们不想太强势 |
[21:17] | Kid’s been receptive | 那些孩子接受了 |
[21:18] | to every overture we’ve made so far, right? | 目前为止我们的所有提议 |
[21:20] | Better he thinks all this is his idea, you know, sir? | 最好他认为这一切都是他自己的主意 长官 |
[21:24] | He’s gotta own it. | 他需要这样 |
[21:27] | Yeah, I guess we give him a little breathing room. | 我想我们应该给他些空间 |
[21:29] | You two take the night off. | 你们俩今晚休息 |
[21:37] | But I don’t want to get another call | 但我不想再接到斯特林高地 |
[21:39] | from the gentlemen’s club over in Sterling Heights. | 绅士俱乐部的电话了 |
[21:42] | Whatever shit you guys get into tonight, | 不管你们今晚要做什么 |
[21:44] | leave those guns at home. | 把枪留在家里 |
[21:53] | I’m going out. | 我要出去了 |
[21:55] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我 |
[22:01] | Your back hurt again? | 你的背又疼了 |
[22:04] | Yeah, baby. | 是的 宝贝 |
[22:10] | Are you going back to see that chiropractor? | 你要去看那个脊椎按摩师吗 |
[22:14] | I want to, | 我想去 |
[22:15] | but I can’t afford it. | 但我没钱 |
[22:18] | Can’t afford him. Can’t afford the mortgage. | 没钱给他 没钱交抵押贷款 |
[22:21] | Can’t afford your phone bill or your credit card. | 没钱交你的电话费或信用卡 |
[22:26] | So it’s my fault that you have | 所以你选的前夫很糟糕 |
[22:27] | epically bad taste in first husbands? | 是我的错了 |
[22:29] | It’s your fault because you can’t keep a goddamn secret | 你不能保守该死的秘密是你的错 |
[22:33] | and you go and vomit it out | 非得把它吐给 |
[22:34] | to that little brat across the street. | 街对面的那个小破孩 |
[22:39] | You know how hard it is to get him | 你知道我有多难才让他 |
[22:41] | to pay the child support, alimony, and now– | 付孩子的抚养费 生活费 结果现在… |
[22:43] | Well, it beats sitting here like a punching bag | 总好过像个沙袋一样坐在这里 |
[22:46] | waiting for a handout. | 等他施舍 |
[22:47] | – Don’t you get it? – Get what? | -你不明白吗 -明白什么 |
[22:50] | You have to play the part, smile and smile, | 你必须扮演好角色 一直笑 |
[22:55] | give him what he wants, just like she does. | 他要什么就给什么 就像她那样 |
[22:58] | Bethy, this is how you get through life. | 贝丝 生活就是这么过的 |
[23:02] | Apologize. Make it right. | 道歉 改正 |
[23:05] | I can’t. I won’t. | 做不到 我不会 |
[23:08] | Maybe it is my fault. | 也许是我的错 |
[23:10] | I made you think you can be anything, do anything. | 我让你觉得你可以无所不能 |
[23:15] | One day, you’re gonna grow up and see how things really are. | 总有一天你会长大 看到事情的真面目 |
[23:20] | I hope I never grow up at all. | 我希望我永远不会长大 |
[24:14] | There we go. | 好了 |
[24:16] | Open up. | 张开嘴巴 |
[24:20] | Don’t ruin the jawline contour. | 不要破坏下颌轮廓 |
[24:25] | Where are you? Are you at Beth’s? | 你在哪里 你在贝丝家吗 |
[24:28] | Yeah, I was thinking I would just spend the night here. | 嗯 我想今晚就睡这里了 |
[24:32] | Junk food, face masks, talking about boys. | 吃吃垃圾食品 做做面膜 聊聊男孩子 |
[24:35] | Something like that. | 之类的事 |
[24:36] | I’ll text you later. | 我等一下给你发短信 |
[24:39] | What are you doing in there? | 你们在里面干什么 |
[24:40] | Hello? This is a public restroom. | 喂 这是公共厕所 |
[24:42] | I gotta go. Bye. | 我要挂了 再见 |
[24:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:46] | Hit me. | 给我来一口 |
[24:49] | Ooh, Addy Hanlon’s back. | 艾迪·汉伦回来了 |
[24:52] | Oh, yes, I am. | 没错 |
[24:54] | I love it when we’re all together like this. | 我喜欢我们一起这样 |
[24:56] | Close. | 闭眼 |
[24:58] | There we go. | 好了 |
[25:00] | – No. – Cute? Oh. | -不 -很可爱吧 |
[25:02] | It’s too clean. | 太干净了 |
[25:05] | You want it dirty. | 你想要脏脏的 |
[26:00] | Better than a basement kegger. | 总比在地下室喝啤酒好多了 |
[26:02] | How do we ever go back? | 我们以后怎么忍受得了那种了 |
[26:05] | The marines, this is their party? | 海军 这是他们的派对吗 |
[26:07] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[26:11] | You wanna call Coach? | 你想叫教练吗 |
[26:14] | I think we should do as she does, not as she says. | 我觉得我们应该学习她的做法 而不是听她的话 |
[26:16] | Kurtz looks good tonight, | 科兹今晚看上去很棒 |
[26:18] | like a farm boy gone bad. | 就像一个坏坏的农场小子 |
[26:20] | Shut those thighs, RiRi. | 把你的大腿合上 蕾蕾 |
[26:22] | I got this one. | 他是我的 |
[26:25] | Don’t you know it’s bad luck | 你知道脱衣舞女 |
[26:26] | for a stripper to put her shoes on the table? | 穿着鞋子上桌是会带来厄运的吗 |
[26:30] | What kind of stripper has an ass like this? | 什么脱衣舞女有这样的翘臀 |
[26:33] | None I’ve ever seen. | 我可没见过 |
[26:36] | Hey, Tibbs, turn that shit up. Get it up. | 提布斯 声音开大点 大声点 |
[27:14] | Well, she’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[27:17] | Have at it. | 你说吧 |
[27:20] | Have at what? | 说什么 |
[27:21] | You made an honest mistake, right? | 你只是犯了一个无心之过 |
[27:26] | Drop the act. You know you want to. | 别装了 你知道你想说我的 |
[27:28] | What? | 什么 |
[27:29] | You know what I want is, uh, a wife who cares enough | 你知道我想要的是一个上心的妻子 |
[27:33] | to remember to pick up our daughter. | 能记得及时去接我们的女儿 |
[27:40] | I got there five minutes after they called you. | 他们给你打电话五分钟后我就到了 |
[27:43] | So, what, you just forgot? | 所以呢 你就是忘了吗 |
[27:46] | Their schedule was different. | 他们的时间表不一样了 |
[27:48] | They had to close early for something, | 他们不知道为什么早放学了 |
[27:50] | so, yeah. | 所以没错 |
[27:52] | And I was distracted with work. | 而且我当时忙于工作 |
[27:56] | You know, the bigger mystery actually | 更让人奇怪的应该是 |
[27:57] | is how they even had your number. | 他们怎么会有你的号码 |
[27:58] | Have you ever picked her up? | 你去接过她吗 |
[28:00] | I mean, we both have a job. | 我们都有工作 |
[28:02] | Are you kidding me? We have different hours. | 你在开玩笑吗 我们上下班时间不同 |
[28:03] | Oh, right, and your job is more important than mine | 对 你的工作就比我的重要 |
[28:06] | because you put on a tie and you carry a briefcase. | 因为你戴领带 提公文包 |
[28:11] | For ten months, my job was all that we had. | 十个月来 我们都只靠我的工作过活 |
[28:15] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[28:16] | How long you been holding onto that one? | 你要揪着这不放多久 |
[28:21] | You know, we could have stayed in Chicago. | 我们可以留在芝加哥的 |
[28:22] | We didn’t have to come here. | 我们没必要来这里的 |
[28:24] | We agreed it was the plan, right? | 我们都同意要这么做的 对吧 |
[28:27] | You think it’s easy working for Bert? | 你觉得给伯特干活很轻松吗 |
[28:29] | I work for Bert too | 我也为伯特干活 |
[28:31] | and for the school and for all of the other booster parents | 还有学校 还有其他拉拉队的家长 |
[28:34] | on top of me doing every single thing | 盯着我做任何 |
[28:36] | it takes to keep this house going. | 供得起这幢屋子的工作 |
[28:38] | We didn’t have to buy this house. | 我们没必要买下这幢屋子的 |
[28:39] | We don’t have to stretch ourselves this thin. | 我们没必要让我们自己过得这么拮据 |
[28:40] | You’re the one who wanted the house. | 是你想要这幢房子的 |
[28:46] | You love a pretty front. | 你喜欢好看的前院 |
[28:49] | I wanted a home for us. | 我想要给我们一个家 |
[28:54] | You know what? I don’t regret asking my parents for the money, | 你知道吗 我不后悔找我父母要钱 |
[28:56] | but it’s not even our home anymore because every night, | 但这已经不能算是我们的家了 因为每晚 |
[28:59] | I come home to some “Spring Breakers” blowout! | 我回到家都面对着”弹簧床垫”大甩卖 |
[29:02] | Will you be quiet? | 你能不能轻一点 |
[29:04] | You know, we’re never alone. | 我们很久没有单独一起了 |
[29:07] | Does that even bother you? | 你不觉得有问题吗 |
[29:10] | Or is that what you want? | 还是说你就想这样 |
[29:13] | Look, all I’m asking is to have my wife back | 我想要的是我原来的妻子 |
[29:14] | and not be living with some | 而不是和一个 |
[29:17] | little, wild teenage girl out to prove something. | 想要证明什么的青春期少女过日子 |
[29:23] | God, | 天 |
[29:25] | it must be so nice to be a guy, | 做男人肯定特别轻松 |
[29:28] | to be applauded for just showing up and trying, | 只要偶尔出现做做努力就能得到称赞 |
[29:31] | maybe seeing your own kid every once in a while, | 偶尔来看看自己的孩子 |
[29:34] | unloading the dishwasher once a week | 每周因为我做错了 |
[29:36] | because I’m doing it the wrong way. | 而装一次洗碗机就好 |
[29:40] | You think I’m avoiding responsibilities? I’m not. | 你觉得我在逃避责任吗 我没有 |
[29:43] | I am just juggling everyone else’s | 我只是在做杂耍 |
[29:44] | trying to be perfect every single second. | 每一秒都想做到完美 |
[29:46] | Nobody’s asking you to be perfect. | 没有人要求你变得完美 |
[29:47] | We just want you here with us. | 我们只是希望你能和我们在这里一起 |
[29:49] | Right, | 对 |
[29:50] | smiling for the family portrait | 在一幢超出我们购买能力的房子里 |
[29:52] | in the picture-perfect house that we can’t afford? | 挂着的全家福上露出温暖的微笑吗 |
[29:54] | Some nights, cooped up in this, trapped, | 有的晚上 被困在这里 |
[30:00] | it makes me want to scream. | 让我真的很想尖叫 |
[30:04] | It makes me crazy. | 这让我发狂 |
[30:33] | Yeah! Drink two! | 再喝两杯 |
[30:40] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[30:47] | I won, sorry. | 我赢了 抱歉 |
[30:51] | We heard the party from across the hall. | 我们在走廊对面都听到派对的声音了 |
[30:53] | Musta missed my engraved invite. | 我肯定是错过了我的邀请信 |
[30:56] | You wouldn’t kick me out, would you, a pretty thing like you, huh? | 你这样美丽的小东西肯定不会赶我走吧 |
[31:00] | Fuck off, dude. | 滚开 哥们 |
[31:10] | All of you go, go, fuck off. | 你们全都给我滚 |
[31:13] | Get in. | 请进 |
[31:19] | Shit, the JV showed. | 该死 菜鸟来了 |
[31:21] | A condition, though. | 不过有个条件 |
[31:25] | Turn ’em over. House rules. | 交上来 这里的规矩 |
[31:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:35] | Are those girls even 16? | 这些姑娘到16岁了吗 |
[31:38] | This is gonna look really bad if the sarge finds out. | 要是被中士知道了 肯定不会有好果子 |
[31:40] | He won’t, not this time. | 他不会的 这次不会的 |
[31:47] | Lean back. Have some fun. It’s called a night off. | 放松 好好玩 今晚就是放松 |
[32:02] | Chug, chug, DJ! | 干了 DJ |
[32:17] | Yes, this is the room. | 嗯 就是这间 |
[32:49] | 柯莱特 不行 | |
[32:53] | Hey, thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[32:55] | I mean, the gun range, coming to the game, it | 枪场 还有参加比赛 这… |
[32:58] | –it means a lot. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[32:59] | Hell, it’s not like I had anything better to do. | 我反正也没有别的事情干 |
[33:02] | I know we’ve been giving you the hard sell, | 我知道我们一直对你很苛刻 |
[33:04] | but this life isn’t for everybody. | 但不是每个人都能做到的 |
[33:08] | You know, there are sacrifices, | 你会做出牺牲 |
[33:10] | and it might seem like an easy decision at 17. | 在17岁时 看起来会很简单 |
[33:12] | I mean, I know it did for me, but… | 我知道我当初是这样的 但是 |
[33:15] | The longer you go, those people that you leave behind, | 你走得越久 你丢下的那些人 |
[33:20] | well, that’s where they leave you behind. | 也是他们丢下了你 |
[33:24] | You mean like a wife or something? | 你是说妻子之类的吗 |
[33:28] | Or something, yeah. | 之类的 嗯 |
[33:31] | Shit, was that how it went for you? | 该死 你就是这样的吗 |
[33:34] | No. | 不 |
[33:37] | No, I had a wife. | 不 我有过妻子 |
[33:39] | But, uh, I don’t have her anymore, so… | 但是 现在没有了 所以 |
[33:46] | Sorry, it’s a-it’s a long story | 对不起 说来话长 |
[33:48] | best told over something stronger than this. | 得喝点更烈的酒才合适聊 |
[33:50] | Sorry, I mean, it’s– | 抱歉 我… |
[33:51] | it’s none of my business anyway. | 反正也不关我的事 |
[33:53] | Ah, don’t sweat it. | 别紧张 |
[33:54] | It happens to a lot of guys. | 很多人都经历过 |
[33:56] | Somehow you just wind up alone. | 有时候你就是会孤身一人 |
[34:10] | Hey, where did Beth go? | 贝丝去哪里了 |
[34:12] | You’re always Beth’s girl. | 你永远是贝丝的小妹 |
[34:15] | That’s why we could never be tight before. | 所以我们之前关系一直不铁 |
[34:18] | She never wanted to share you. | 她从来不想和人分享你 |
[34:20] | I was always so afraid of her. | 我以前总是很怕她 |
[34:22] | Everyone’s afraid of Beth. | 大家都怕贝丝 |
[34:25] | And you. | 和你 |
[34:29] | Me? | 我 |
[35:44] | – Give it to me! – No! | -给我 -不 |
[35:47] | Up yours, whore. | 给你 妓女 |
[35:49] | You’re a limp dick piece of shit. Just give it. | 你这个臭跛子 给我 |
[35:52] | I’m calling the police! It’s ringing! | 我要报警了 我拨了 |
[35:54] | I want the police here right away. | 我要警察赶紧过来 |
[35:56] | Hey, there’s something happening. | 出事了 |
[35:58] | In the parking lot. | 停车场 |
[36:00] | Oh, he’s calling the cops. | 他报警了 |
[36:02] | We gotta get you guys out of here. | 大家得赶紧离开这里 |
[36:03] | – Come on. – Shit. | -快点 -该死 |
[36:04] | All right, all of you, this is not a drill. | 大家伙 这不是演习 |
[36:06] | The party’s over. Come on. | 派对结束了 走了 |
[36:07] | We gotta go. We gotta go. | 我们得走了 我们得走了 |
[36:09] | – Phones! – The other room. | -手机 -在隔壁 |
[36:10] | Okay, come on, let’s go. | 好 快走 |
[36:12] | Beth, where’s Beth? | 贝丝 贝丝在哪里 |
[36:15] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[36:17] | Can you open the door? | 你能打开门吗 |
[36:24] | Bro, you gotta wake up. | 哥们 醒醒 |
[36:25] | Dude, wake up. | 哥们 醒醒 |
[36:27] | The cops’ll be here any minute. | 警察马上就来了 |
[36:29] | Kurtz, you gotta wake up, bro. | 柯茨 醒醒 哥们 |
[36:30] | Shit, this is Beth’s. | 该死 这是贝丝的 |
[36:33] | She’s gotta still be here. | 她肯定还在这里 |
[36:34] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[36:36] | You know how bad this looks? | 你知道这看上去有多糟糕吗 |
[36:37] | I’m not leaving her. | 我不会丢下她 |
[36:38] | You need to get out of here, okay? | 你得赶紧离开这里 好吗 |
[36:40] | Fucking go now. | 赶紧走 |
[36:41] | You… | 你… |
[36:44] | help me. | 帮我 |
[36:47] | Hey, have you seen my fr– | 你有没有看到我的朋… |
[36:50] | Ugh, forget it. | 算了 |
[36:51] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[36:54] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[37:00] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[37:02] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[37:04] | Look, I’m sure it’s okay. | 听着 肯定没事的 |
[37:05] | Girls like that know how to handle themselves. | 姑娘们知道怎么照顾好自己 |
[37:07] | You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. | 你不知道你自己在说什么 |
[37:11] | She’s down there. | 她在下面 |
[37:13] | Hey, come on. | 快点 |
[37:18] | What? | 什么 |
[37:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:20] | Did somebody do something to you? | 有人对你做了什么吗 |
[37:23] | Did someone slip you a pill? | 有人给你下药了吗 |
[37:26] | Where were you? | 你刚刚去哪里了 |
[37:29] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[37:30] | – Please? – Your bracelet. | -拜托 -你的手链 |
[37:32] | – What? – Your bracelet. | -什么 -你的手链 |
[37:36] | Fuck it. Let’s just wait for the cops. | 该死 我们等警察来吧 |
[37:37] | They’ll know what to do when they get here. | 他们到这里后知道该怎么做 |
[37:38] | No, we’re not doing that. | 不 我们不能待在这里 |
[37:40] | My mom’s a cop. | 我妈妈是警察 |
[37:41] | Well, what if she took something? | 万一她搜到什么呢 |
[37:42] | Can you just go? You’re not helping. | 你能走开吗 你根本没帮什么忙 |
[37:44] | Okay, so you’re sure you can handle this? | 好吧 你确定你可以搞定吗 |
[37:45] | Yes! Seriously. Go! | 可以 真的 你走吧 |
[37:50] | Okay, we got it. | 好了 来 |
[38:01] | My husband, you were anxious to talk to him, weren’t you? | 我的丈夫 你很想找他聊聊 对吗 |
[38:05] | Yeah, I was, but | 之前是的 但是 |
[38:07] | I’m sort of getting over the idea, if you know what I mean. | 我现在已经不想了 如果你懂我的意思 |
[38:09] | There’s a speed limit in this state, Mr. Neff, | 州里的车有限速 奈夫先生 |
[38:11] | 45 miles an hour. | 每小时45英里 |
[38:13] | How fast was I going, Officer? | 我开得多快 警官 |
[38:14] | I’d say around 90. | 大概90左右 |
[38:16] | Suppose you get down off your motorcycle and give me a ticket. | 假设你从摩托车上走下来给我一张罚单 |
[38:19] | Suppose I let you off with a warning this time. | 假设我这次给你警告了事 |
[38:41] | Honey, no, no. | 亲爱的 不 |
[38:43] | You cannot bring her here, not tonight. | 你今晚不能带她过来 |
[38:45] | It is not a good night. | 今晚不合适 |
[38:49] | Take her to your house. | 带她去你家 |
[38:51] | Your mom will know what to do. | 你妈妈会知道该怎么做 |
[38:54] | Look, okay, yeah, uh-huh, | 听着 好吧 |
[38:57] | I know that you think that you’re in trouble, | 我知道你觉得你有麻烦了 |
[38:59] | but you’re not, okay? | 但其实没有 好吗 |
[39:00] | Are you her friend? | 你是她的朋友吗 |
[39:05] | So be her friend. | 那就做好她的朋友 |
[39:07] | Fix it. | 好好解决 |
[39:12] | Hanlon, the bitch is your problem. | 汉伦 这贱人是你的麻烦 |
[39:19] | Colette, who’s there? | 柯莱特 谁啊 |
[39:20] | I got it. | 我去开门 |
[39:27] | I thought you were smarter than this. | 我还以为你会更聪明点 |
[39:29] | Get in. | 进来 |
[40:15] | You clearly came here because you need something from me. | 你来这里显然是对我有所求 |
[40:17] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[40:18] | I don’t know, I just thought that you could help, maybe help her. | 我不知道 我只是以为你也许能帮她 |
[40:22] | Help her? | 帮她 |
[40:23] | What, help her get less drunk? | 什么 帮她醒酒吗 |
[40:25] | I think you know how to get less drunk, don’t you? | 我觉得你应该知道怎么醒酒吧 |
[40:27] | You wait. | 你要等着 |
[40:28] | You go home and you sleep. | 你要回家睡一觉 |
[40:30] | You do not come to my house. | 而不是跑到我家来 |
[40:31] | I found her passed out in my car. | 我发现她昏死在我的车里 |
[40:33] | I thought maybe– | 我想着也许… |
[40:34] | I told you not to come here, not tonight. | 我和你说了今晚你不能来 |
[40:37] | What are we supposed to tell him about this? | 我们要怎么和他说 |
[40:40] | How are we supposed to explain this? | 我们要怎么解释这一切 |
[40:41] | I’m sorry, Coach, but you don’t understand. | 对不起 教练 但你不明白 |
[40:44] | The cops were coming, | 警察当时要来了 |
[40:46] | and Sarge Will’s guys were there. | 威尔中士的人也在 |
[40:48] | Shut…up. | 闭…嘴 |
[40:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:54] | I am not your mother, Hanlon. | 我不是你妈妈 汉伦 |
[40:57] | I expected more from you, so much more. | 我原本对你有更高的期望值 |
[41:03] | Dutiful daughter, | 孝顺的女儿 |
[41:06] | happy wife, devoted mother, | 快乐的妻子 尽职的妻子 |
[41:10] | all-American girl, | 美式的女孩 |
[41:13] | these are the masks we wear, | 这都是我们戴的面具 |
[41:17] | all of us… | 我们所有人 |
[41:22] | All the time, | 一直以来 |
[41:23] | everything in place, | 按部就班 |
[41:25] | the smile always there, | 永远挂着微笑 |
[41:28] | never slipping, not once. | 从来不会滑倒 一次也不会 |
[41:32] | “You must be strong,” Coach said. | “你必须要坚强” 教练说道 |
[41:35] | “You must be vigilant, | “你必须要警惕 |
[41:37] | “and here’s the most important thing, | 最重要的是 |
[41:40] | “never show yourself. | 永远不要表露出自己 |
[41:42] | No one wants to see the real you.” | 没有人想看到真正的你” |