时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | “Colette French”? | “科莱特·弗兰奇” |
[00:10] | Some fancy new coach from across the state | 从别的州来的新教练 |
[00:12] | thinks she can come and run my squad? | 觉得她可以来带领我的队伍 |
[00:14] | No, I’m captain. This is my squad. | 不 我是队长 这是我的拉拉队 |
[00:15] | Wrong, it’s mine. | 错 是我的 |
[00:17] | Getting to regionals isn’t about one girl. | 要进入区赛的重点不是某个女孩 |
[00:20] | It’s about one squad, regardless of who’s on top. | 而是整支拉拉队 无论谁站上面 |
[00:23] | That’s how it’s done. | 这才是王道 |
[00:24] | And now we will do it again with Tacy. | 现在我们再做一次 让塔西站上面 |
[00:27] | Sweetie, this is Mr. Coach. | 宝贝 这是你们教练的丈夫 |
[00:28] | – Coach isn’t married. – Four years and counting. | -教练没有结婚 -已经结婚四年了 |
[00:30] | She doesn’t give off a big “Wife” vibe. | 她感觉不像结了婚的人 |
[00:37] | You should go to him. Don’t miss your chance. | 你应该去找他 不要错过你的机会 |
[00:39] | – I can’t. – I’ll watch your kid, go. | -不行 -我会照看你的孩子 去吧 |
[00:41] | Don’t you want to peer into the secrets of my black old heart? | 你不想看看我的暗黑小秘密吗 |
[00:45] | I guess I already know all your secrets. | 我想我已经知道你所有的秘密了 |
[00:47] | – Fetus, you better watch it. – Ow, stop. | -小不点 你最好小心点 -住手 |
[00:50] | – Dad! – Sisters never get along. | -爸爸 -姐妹们的关系总是不好 |
[00:52] | Half-sisters. | 是异母姐妹 |
[00:53] | Tacy’s mom was Mr. Cassidy’s side piece. | 塔西的妈妈是卡西迪先生的情人 |
[00:55] | Lives right across the street. | 就住在街对面 |
[00:57] | – We could have moved. – And let them win? | -我们可以搬走的 -让他们赢吗 |
[00:59] | Never. | 绝不可能 |
[01:07] | Love. | 爱 |
[01:12] | It’s a kind of killing. | 爱是一种杀戮 |
[01:26] | Beth used to say that. | 贝丝以前说过 |
[01:30] | I didn’t know what she meant then. | 当时 我并不知道她是什么意思 |
[01:34] | I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[01:40] | You fall in love. | 你陷入爱河 |
[01:50] | You break a heart. | 你让他人心碎 |
[01:59] | You die for love. | 你就会因爱而死 |
[02:05] | It’s awful and beautiful… | 美好而丑恶 |
[02:11] | And you can’t stop. | 而你却欲罢不能 |
[02:16] | You don’t want to. | 你不会希望这样的 |
[02:23] | What’s the road? | 这是什么路 |
[02:25] | You wanna know what’s the road? | 你想知道这是什么路 |
[02:26] | – What? – Stop, stop, stop! | -什么 -别这样 |
[02:28] | – Crazy. – You could kill us. | -疯了吧 -你会害死我们的 |
[02:34] | His uncle’s in Florida. | 他叔叔在佛罗里达 |
[02:37] | Empty house, shit ton of fenny, | 房子空无一人 留下了很多 |
[02:39] | and weed left behind. | 芬太尼和大麻 |
[02:40] | All I know is that Saint Reggie’s QB better be there. | 我只希望圣瑞吉的四分卫也到场 |
[02:42] | Okay, that boy is fire. | 他太帅了 |
[02:44] | Mm, and you know those Catholic boys? | 你知道这些天主教男学生吗 |
[02:46] | They give head for hours. | 他们可以连续做上好几个小时的爱 |
[02:48] | They’re so grateful. | 真让人满足 |
[02:51] | Get it, girl. Is Addy coming? | 好了 姑娘们 艾迪会来吗 |
[02:54] | Or are Mom and Dad fighting again? | 还是你们俩又吵架了 |
[02:56] | You can’t fight with someone who’s never there. | 人都不在 还吵什么架 |
[02:58] | Yeah, she needs to quit that job. | 她得把那份工作辞了 |
[03:00] | The Dairy Cream. If that’s really where she is. | 如果她真的在甜品小站工作的话 |
[03:19] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:23] | Kids are easy. | 孩子好照顾 |
[03:25] | You know, grown-ups are… | 大人们 |
[03:27] | difficult. | 不好应付 |
[03:28] | Yeah, well, I never did the babysitting thing. | 我从没照顾过孩子 |
[03:30] | I didn’t even hold a baby till I had one of my own. | 在我有孩子之前 我都没抱过其他孩子 |
[03:34] | Come here. | 来 |
[03:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:42] | I really appreciate you doing this for me. Again. | 再次感谢你帮我这个忙 |
[03:46] | Well, it beats being elbow-deep in Rocky Road. | 这比在洛基路上刷盘子好多了 |
[03:50] | My other job. | 我的另一份工作 |
[03:52] | Oh, well, that explains the strong forearms. | 所以你的胳膊才这么结实 |
[03:54] | No wonder you’re such a good tumbler. | 难怪你是个这么优秀的拉拉队员 |
[03:57] | We need to make better use of that body. | 得好好利用你的身体 |
[04:00] | The real mystery is | 问题是 |
[04:02] | how you never wound up squad captain. | 你怎么从来没当过队长 |
[04:05] | Oh, that would have never happened. | 这是不可能的 |
[04:07] | Beth, she’s always been so good, | 贝丝一直很优秀 |
[04:08] | and she’s just better than all of us. | 比我们其他人都要优秀 |
[04:11] | There’s no question who’s best. | 到底谁是最棒的 这毫无疑问 |
[04:14] | Right well, there’s best, | 最棒的是一回事 |
[04:16] | and then there’s wanting it the most | 想成为最棒的 |
[04:18] | and having the discipline to get it. | 并且有自制力去争取 这是另一回事 |
[04:20] | I do. | 我想 |
[04:23] | I mean, I think I do. | 我觉得我应该想 |
[04:25] | That’s why I’m working on my exit plan. | 所以我在计划退出 |
[04:28] | A coach can always tell. | 教练是看得出来的 |
[04:33] | There’s sheep… | 队伍里有乖乖女 |
[04:38] | which is fine. Squads need sheep. | 这没关系 队伍也需要乖乖女 |
[04:40] | but I don’t spend my time on sheep. | 但我不会在乖乖女身上花时间 |
[04:42] | There’s no payoff. | 这样不会有任何回报 |
[04:47] | So, same time tomorrow? | 明天同一时间 可以吗 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:53] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我不会错过的 |
[05:12] | She go down okay? | 她睡得好吗 |
[05:14] | Dead to the world. | 睡得很香 |
[05:16] | To be able to sleep like that again… | 要是能像她一样睡着就好了 |
[05:21] | You’re up late. | 你这么晚还没睡 |
[05:23] | – Squad drama? – Yeah, they’re not a squad. | -又是拉拉队的事吗 -她们不是一支拉拉队 |
[05:25] | They’re a bunch of ponytails, | 她们是一群梳着马尾 |
[05:27] | blank eyes, mouth stuffed with gum, | 两眼无神 成天嚼口香糖的姑娘 |
[05:29] | and I have five more days to submit this bid video, | 而我只有五天来提交这个竞选视频 |
[05:32] | otherwise regionals isn’t gonna happen. | 否则就跟区赛说再见了 |
[05:34] | Don’t go breaking Bert Cassidy’s heart, heart, heart. | 别伤了伯特·卡西迪的心 心 心 |
[05:40] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[05:43] | it’s just cheer, right? | 只是拉拉队 对吧 |
[05:47] | Hey, no, I–I didn’t mean… | 不 我不是这个 |
[05:49] | Come on, tell me what’s going on. | 来嘛 告诉我怎么了 |
[05:51] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[06:01] | Well, it’s the “Tale of Two Sisters.” | 算是”两姐妹争夺记” |
[06:05] | There’s Tacy, the anemic little sister | 塔西 贫血的小妹妹 |
[06:08] | who’s got the bod and the pliancy, | 身体素质好 柔韧性强 |
[06:09] | but she’s way too green. | 但她太没经验了 |
[06:11] | They have to help her. | 其他人得帮助她 |
[06:13] | Make her strong. | 让她强大 |
[06:16] | And Beth is just this… | 而贝丝就太 |
[06:19] | hellion. | 太坏 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I know, I met her. | 是啊 我知道 我见过她 |
[06:24] | She came by the office the other day to see Bert. | 那天她来办公室找伯特 |
[06:28] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[06:29] | I mean, did she just introduce herself? | 她就直接自报家门了 |
[06:31] | Yeah, she–she is not shy, that one. | 对 她可一点不害羞 那个姑娘 |
[06:35] | You know, it reminds me a little of you, actually. | 其实这让我有点想到你 |
[06:40] | Come on, Cassidy, stop showing me how scared you are. | 拜托 卡西迪 别让我看见你的害怕 |
[06:42] | You have to want it. Show me that you want it. | 你得自己想要 让我看看你的决心 |
[06:46] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五六七八 |
[06:48] | One and three–up. | 一二三 抬起 |
[06:53] | She made her point with the fetus. | 她已经选定了这个小不点[胚胎] |
[06:54] | Couldn’t she just abort now? | 现在不能直接堕了吗 |
[06:56] | – Before tragedy strikes. – Can’t. | -在悲剧发生之前 -不行 |
[06:59] | She’s not built to admit defeat. | 她才不是会承认失败的人 |
[07:03] | Ali, Mindy, stop being lazy. | 艾丽 明迪 别偷懒 |
[07:05] | Nature gave you those shoulders. | 自然赋予你们肩膀 |
[07:07] | Why do you refuse to use them? | 你们为什么不用 |
[07:09] | Five, six, seven, eight, one. | 五六七八 一 |
[07:12] | Good, good. | 好 很好 |
[07:16] | How great would it be | 要是明迪和艾丽 |
[07:16] | if Mindy and Ali just let her drop? | 要是让她摔了就好了 |
[07:19] | Fetus flattened. | 小不点扁了 |
[07:21] | Unless, of course, a noble soul were to leap forward | 当然了 除非有个崇高的人挺身而出 |
[07:24] | and catch her when she falls. | 在她掉下来时接住她 |
[07:27] | You, maybe? | 也许是你 |
[07:29] | Me? | 我 |
[07:30] | You like working overtime to support your girl. | 你喜欢加班加点支持你的姐妹们 |
[07:36] | – Good. – Coming down. | -很好 -下来 |
[07:42] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -拍到了吗 -嗯 |
[07:44] | Better. | 好点了 |
[07:45] | But not good enough. Line up. | 但还不够 排好队 |
[08:00] | This video we’re making needs to be flawless. | 我们做的这个视频必须完美无缺 |
[08:03] | No filters, no fancy edits… | 没有滤镜 没有华丽的剪辑 |
[08:08] | No place to hide. | 无处可藏 |
[08:09] | It is sweat, muscles, | 必须是汗水 肌肉 |
[08:12] | power, perfection. | 力量 和完美 |
[08:15] | We’re not there yet, but we’re close. | 我们还没达到 但我们接近了 |
[08:17] | I can see it, and I can see regionals. | 我能看到 我也能看到区赛 |
[08:20] | I see fetus foot-punching a hole in someone’s face. | 我看到小不点用脚在某人脸上打洞 |
[08:23] | Oh, my God, Beth. | 我的天 贝丝 |
[08:27] | It’s a nasty virus, weakness. | 软弱是个可憎的病毒 |
[08:30] | One of you shows it… | 你们中有一人表现出来 |
[08:32] | next thing, you’re all infected. | 接下去所有人都会被感染 |
[08:35] | Laziness lurks in all of you, and it is ugly. | 懒惰游荡在你们所有人之中 而且它丑陋不堪 |
[08:41] | So when you see someone who’s weak… | 所以当你们看到别人软弱时 |
[08:44] | do you complain? | 你会抱怨吗 |
[08:46] | Phone it in? | 打电话汇报 |
[08:50] | No, you step up. | 不 你挺身而出 |
[08:53] | Adapt, adjust. | 适应 调整 |
[08:56] | If we can’t help each other, | 如果我们不能帮助彼此 |
[08:59] | if we don’t support each other, don’t teach each other, | 如果我们不能支持彼此 不能教授彼此 |
[09:03] | then we can’t get there from here. | 那我们就无法走向成功 |
[09:05] | We have to be strong for those who are less strong. | 我们要为那些不够软弱的人而坚强 |
[09:14] | That’s how we win. | 这样我们才能赢 |
[09:18] | My dad’s just really proud of me. | 我爸非常为我骄傲 |
[09:21] | I’m the only freshman in America | 我是全美唯一一个高一 |
[09:22] | to make top girl her first year on squad. | 就在第一年进队后站上面的女孩 |
[09:25] | – Really? – At least, in this part of the country. | -真的吗 -至少 在这片地区是的 |
[09:28] | Someone don’t tell Tacy, | 大家别告诉塔西 |
[09:30] | but that purse makes her look like a 58-year-old alcoholic. | 不过那个包让她看起来像58岁的酒鬼 |
[09:37] | Room for me in the Jeep today? | 今天吉普还有我坐的位置吗 |
[09:39] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[09:41] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[09:43] | – Work. – The Dairy Cream? | -要工作 -甜品小站 |
[09:45] | You were just there last night. | 你昨天刚去过 |
[09:48] | The new guy is out. | 那个新来的走了 |
[09:49] | He split his thumb open on the big can opener. | 他的大拇指被大的开罐器划破了 |
[09:52] | I gotta cover. | 我得去顶着 |
[09:56] | Call me after, lover. | 那结束后打给我 爱人 |
[10:01] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 别做什么我不会做的 |
[10:40] | 贝丝 刚去了甜品小站 我猜你在后面吧 狠狠地干丹尼斯 | |
[10:42] | 刚去了甜品小站 我猜你在后面吧 狠狠地干丹尼斯 吐了 | |
[10:49] | Thank you for babysitting again. | 谢谢你再次当保姆 |
[10:51] | I’m meeting Will at 5:00, so I’ll be back at 7:00, okay? | 我五点去见威尔 所以我七点回来 好吗 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:59] | Hey, I’m sorry we didn’t get a chance | 我很抱歉没能来得及 |
[11:00] | to work on your aerial. | 一起练练你的空翻 |
[11:03] | – No, that’s totally fine. – No, it’s not. | -没事 真的没关系的 -话不是这么说 |
[11:06] | You’ve got the drive, | 你已经有了动力 |
[11:07] | but you’ve been staying in the shadows too long. | 但是待在暗处太久了 |
[11:09] | We gotta get you noticed. | 得让你受到重视才行 |
[11:23] | Addy, um, just came over to practice again. | 艾迪又来练习了 |
[11:25] | You remember Addy, right? | 你还记得艾迪对吗 |
[11:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 没错 记得 |
[11:28] | How’s the–how’s that back tuck coming? | 后空翻练得怎么样了 |
[11:31] | Pretty good. Just gotta nail that aerial. | 还不错 搞定空翻部分就行了 |
[11:34] | Addy was just on her way out. | 艾迪刚刚正要出门 |
[11:35] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:38] | Since Mr. Coach is home early, | 既然教练先生回家早了 |
[11:41] | do you wanna go check out the new site for the bid video? | 去看看拍摄参选视频的新址吗 |
[11:44] | I can show you where it is. | 我可以给你带路 |
[11:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:51] | That would be great. | 那太好了 |
[11:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:01] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[12:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:08] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[12:09] | I wanted to. | 我想这么做 |
[12:11] | You can just drop me off wherever I can take the bus. | 你把我放在随便哪个公交车站就行了 |
[12:18] | Fuck the bus. | 去他的公交 |
[12:20] | I owe you a practice. | 我欠你一次练习 |
[12:25] | I wanna see you fly. | 我想看你飞 |
[13:11] | Come on. | 快来 |
[13:15] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[13:17] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[13:20] | One, two, down, up. | 一 二 蹲 起 |
[13:23] | God. | 老天 |
[13:25] | Come on, is that the best you guys got? | 拜托 这就是你们的绝招吗 |
[13:27] | That was messier than a soup sandwich. | 这简直糟得不能再糟了 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:35] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[13:40] | Elbows back, not out, okay? | 手肘向后 不要向外 知道了吗 |
[13:43] | You’re a parachute. Open up. | 把你自己当成降落伞 打开 |
[13:48] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[13:50] | One, two, down, up. | 一 二 蹲 起 |
[14:31] | Do you like my scar? | 你喜欢我的疤吗 |
[14:33] | Yeah, I like all of them. | 喜欢 我全部都喜欢 |
[14:43] | – What’s that? – It’s a hamsa. | -那是什么 -这是幸运之手 |
[14:46] | The charm is supposed to ward off the evil eye. | 它的魔力是能躲避恶魔之眼 |
[14:49] | You know, they used to believe | 人们以前一直相信 |
[14:50] | it would keep people from cursing you, | 它可以防止别人诅咒自己 |
[14:52] | especially if they’re jealous of the things you have. | 尤其是当别人嫉妒你拥有的东西时 |
[14:55] | Shit, I’m jealous every second of every day. | 那我每时每刻都在嫉妒 |
[15:02] | What about you, Addy? Are you ever jealous? | 你呢 艾迪 你嫉妒过吗 |
[15:07] | Do you ever want things that you can’t have? | 你有过求而不得的东西吗 |
[15:12] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[15:14] | You want to be on top of that pyramid | 你想站在金字塔阵形的顶端 |
[15:15] | just like every other girl. | 就像其他女孩的梦想一样 |
[15:19] | No, not me. | 不 我不配 |
[15:21] | The hell kind of thinking is that? | 这是什么胡话 |
[15:23] | You deserve it just as much as anybody else. | 你和其他所有人一样值得那个位置 |
[15:26] | Mm, too tall. | 高处不胜寒 |
[15:28] | Anatomy is destiny. | 在所难免会被生吞活剥 |
[15:29] | But Addy is one of the best tumblers I’ve ever had. | 但艾迪是我见过翻跟斗最好的几个之一 |
[15:34] | And tumbling can get you a scholarship? | 靠翻跟斗可以拿奖学金吗 |
[15:37] | College teams aren’t just made of flyers. | 大学的啦啦队可不全是翻跟斗的 |
[15:43] | You know… I really didn’t think I had a chance before you. | 在你来之前我真的没想过自己会有机会 |
[15:50] | Sounds like bad coaching. | 听起来之前的教练很差劲 |
[15:52] | – Now you’ve got the best. – Stop. | -现在你有最好的教练了 -住嘴 |
[15:57] | Doesn’t really seem like you had any coach before. | 你们看起来好像之前没有过教练 |
[15:59] | Our coach was a real fuck-up. | 我们之前的教练真的很烂 |
[16:03] | So Beth led instead. | 所以贝丝代替教练带队 |
[16:05] | We thought that was as good as we were gonna get, | 我们觉得那是最好的选择了 |
[16:07] | but now we know better. | 但是现在我们有了更好的 |
[16:32] | Oh, shit! | 天啊 |
[16:37] | – And, go! – Oh, shit. | -下去 -天啊 |
[16:42] | 艾迪 你把它伺候得滑腻腻的了吗 | |
[16:48] | 贝丝 你不在”生死极速”在干吗 | |
[16:55] | It’s this way, right? | 是往这边开 对吧 |
[16:57] | Starting to get used to this route. | 开始有点认路了 |
[17:00] | As my old man would say, | 就像我爸说的一样 |
[17:01] | “It’s like déjà vu all over again.” | “这好像又是似曾相识” |
[17:07] | Is she doing okay, though? | 她还好吗 |
[17:10] | Beth, I mean. | 我说贝丝 |
[17:14] | She’s not gonna say anything, | 她会守口如瓶的 |
[17:15] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你是担心这个的话 |
[17:16] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[17:19] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[17:21] | She wasn’t playing around with that gun up there. | 她那时候可不是只拿枪玩玩而已 |
[17:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:29] | She gets like that sometimes. | 她有时候会那样 |
[17:31] | But don’t worry, she’s… | 但是不用担心 她很 |
[17:35] | strong. | 坚强 |
[17:38] | Hard. | 硬气 |
[17:40] | Yeah, well, hard things break. | 没错 但刚强易折 |
[17:46] | If I was you, I’d keep my eye on something like that. | 如果我是你的话 我会时刻留心那种事的 |
[17:50] | I’ve known her forever. | 我认识她太久了 |
[17:53] | Really… | 真的 |
[17:55] | Beth would never hurt anyone. | 贝丝绝对不会伤害任何人 |
[17:58] | I wasn’t thinking that. | 我想的不是这个 |
[18:01] | I was thinking she might hurt herself. | 我想的是她也许会伤害她自己 |
[18:16] | That took longer than I thought. | 比我想象得要久啊 |
[18:27] | Mm, look at you. | 看看你 |
[18:29] | You have this… | 你身上闪耀着一种 |
[18:30] | glow. | 光芒 |
[18:34] | Yeah, it’s the glow of toxic chemicals. | 有毒化学物的光芒 |
[18:36] | We, um, stopped by the Dairy Cream. | 我们途中还去了一下甜品小站 |
[18:38] | So where’s mine? | 那我的甜品呢 |
[18:42] | Oh, I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[18:45] | Addy works there. | 艾迪在那里上班 |
[18:46] | She get you guys the employee discount? | 她给你员工折扣了吗 |
[18:50] | I was thinking, actually, | 其实我在想 |
[18:52] | she’s such a hard worker– | 她工作这么努力 |
[18:54] | she might make a really good babysitter for us. | 她也许会是个很好的保姆 |
[18:57] | Sure. | 好 |
[18:59] | Glad you had fun tonight. | 很高兴你今天玩得开心 |
[19:04] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[19:06] | Motivating them, bringing them together– | 激励大家 让大家团结一致 |
[19:08] | I– I get it. | 我懂 |
[19:09] | It’s fine, you know? | 没事的 |
[19:12] | I mean, sometimes I wish I had something like coaching | 有时我希望我也能做类似教练的工作 |
[19:13] | just to not be in an office all day. | 而不是一整天坐在办公室里 |
[19:18] | Must bring back memories, | 这肯定让你想起以前 |
[19:19] | remind you of hanging out with your friends in high school. | 想起和高中朋友一起玩的时光 |
[19:24] | I didn’t have friends in high school. | 我念高中时没有朋友 |
[19:38] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五六七八 |
[19:40] | *One, two, four, three* | *一二三四* |
[19:41] | *None of these bitches look better than me ? | *一众贱人美不如我* |
[19:43] | – Heads up! – *Better than me* | -抬起头 -*美不如我* |
[19:45] | Facials! I am talking all of your teeth. | 脸部表情 大家都要笑起来 |
[19:47] | *Every time I walk in the club* | *每当我走进俱乐部* |
[19:49] | What are you smiling at? | 你在笑什么 |
[19:51] | *My hair done right and my dress real tight* | *发型完美 裙子贴身* |
[19:52] | *All eyes on me, I took the night* | *焦点集于我身 今晚只属于我* |
[19:59] | She’s been eating mat for two hours. | 两个小时了 她一直摔到垫子上 |
[20:01] | Can we please just do it once with Beth? | 我们能不能和贝丝试一次 |
[20:03] | Chicken Little can’t get it up. | 小小鸡仔无法鹤立鸡群 |
[20:05] | Maybe we need to get her some Viagra– | 也许我们需要给她弄点伟哥 |
[20:07] | and a crane. | 还有一辆起重机 |
[20:08] | Or a little rub and tug? Try to get her started. | 或者连搓带拉 让她能直立而上 |
[20:11] | It’s not me, it’s them. It’s Mindy and Ali. | 不是我的问题 是明迪和艾丽 |
[20:13] | They’re twisting me like a corkscrew. | 她们把我扭得像螺旋开瓶器似的 |
[20:15] | Does anyone have a towel? I’m covered in JV spray tan. | 谁有毛巾吗 菜鸟小妹妹喷了我一身 |
[20:18] | Yeah, don’t blame this on us. | 别把责任怪到我们身上 |
[20:19] | Blame it on your limp-dick ankles. | 要怪就怪你那一蹶不振的脚踝 |
[20:21] | – Oh, shit. – I don’t know why I’m hearing that talking. | -我去 -我不知道我为什么要听这些废话 |
[20:30] | You– you said not to stop. | 是你说要一直拍的 |
[20:35] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[20:37] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[20:42] | You can back spot this time. | 这次你可以去扶着她 |
[21:04] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五六七八 |
[21:19] | Cassidy? | 卡西迪 |
[21:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:34] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:36] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[21:38] | I know how your shoulder gets. | 我知道你肩膀受伤了 |
[21:39] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[21:41] | Does that thing where it dislocates easily. | 那个部位很容易脱臼 |
[21:43] | You should ice it. | 你应该敷敷冰 |
[21:49] | You know, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:52] | Ice. | 覆冰 |
[21:54] | I should ice it. | 我应该覆冰 |
[21:56] | That’s a great idea. Thanks, Hanlon. | 好主意 谢谢 汉伦 |
[21:59] | Hey, Cottontail. | 小棉兔 |
[22:02] | I’m thinking of taking an ice bath. | 我在想泡个冰浴 |
[22:06] | Don’t you think you should have one too? | 你不觉得你也该泡一个吗 |
[22:12] | That’s for boys, the football team. | 那是男生和足球队才会做的事 |
[22:14] | Wrong, it’s a top girl rite of passage. | 错 那是出色姑娘的仪式 |
[22:19] | I can’t believe you’ve never done it. | 不敢相信你从来没做过 |
[22:23] | With all that falling you did today… | 你今天摔倒了这么多次 |
[22:25] | you should probably take care of your body. | 也许你应该好好照顾一下自己的身体 |
[22:29] | And after all, we’re all counting on you. | 毕竟 我们都要指望你了 |
[22:31] | You are our fearless leader. | 你是我们勇往直前的领队 |
[22:40] | Time to play, fetus. | 该下水了 小不点 |
[22:53] | Here. | 来吧 |
[23:00] | I heard ice baths can be really dangerous. | 我听说冰浴真的很危险 |
[23:03] | My brother knows a guy from St. Reggie’s | 我哥哥在圣瑞吉认识一个人 |
[23:04] | who got hypochondria from one. | 他泡完冰浴 就患上了底温症 |
[23:06] | “Hypothermia,” moron. | 低体温症 傻子 |
[23:08] | Whatever, he died. | 管它呢 他最后死了 |
[23:12] | Gonna let that scare you? | 这样就吓到你了 |
[23:18] | Pussy weak. | 弱鸡 |
[23:21] | What kind of top girl are you? | 你这样算是最出色的姑娘吗 |
[23:24] | ‘Cause I don’t think Coach would approve of that. | 因为我认为教练不会认同的 |
[23:27] | Of weakness. | 软弱无能 |
[23:33] | Fear. | 胆小如鼠 |
[23:42] | She said we all have to be strong | 她说我们都要变得强大 |
[23:45] | for the less strong. | 因为弱者也要变得强大 |
[23:49] | Question is, which one are you? | 问题是 你是哪一种 |
[23:55] | Addy? | 艾迪 |
[23:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:03] | It’s good for you. | 对你有好处的 |
[24:06] | Yeah, all the pros do it. | 对 只有专业人士才敢这么做 |
[24:07] | Lebron, Serena. | 勒布朗 赛琳娜 |
[24:10] | Don’t you want to be strong, Tacy? | 你不是想变强吗 塔西 |
[24:20] | I am strong. | 我现在就很强大 |
[24:23] | Addy? | 艾迪 |
[24:26] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[24:49] | *I took the night* | *我掌控着夜晚* |
[24:53] | She’s been eating mat for two hours. | 两个小时了 她一直摔到垫子上 |
[24:55] | Can we please just do it once with Beth? | 我们能不能和贝丝试一次 |
[25:01] | God, I still miss it. | 天呐 我真怀念 |
[25:02] | I switched to cigars. | 我改抽雪茄了 |
[25:04] | Uh, I’m gonna send some home with Matt, you’ll love them. | 我要寄点回家给马特 你会爱上它们的 |
[25:06] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure he’ll be thrilled. | 是啊 他肯定会很激动 |
[25:07] | Hey, that’s what we’re gonna smoke at regionals. | 喂 这是我们打算在区赛时抽的 |
[25:10] | Speaking of, how’s that bid video coming, hmm? | 说到这个 参选视频怎么样了 |
[25:13] | My girls, are they– they killing it? | 我的姑娘们 她们表现棒吗 |
[25:16] | Or are they just… killing each other? | 或者 她们起内讧了 |
[25:18] | It’s fine, yeah. | 没事 |
[25:20] | It’s not going as quickly as I would have hoped, | 没有我期望的那么快 |
[25:22] | but I’m not worried. | 但我不担心 |
[25:23] | Come on, Coach, you can’t hustle the hustler. | 得了吧 教练 欲速则不达 |
[25:26] | They gotta be giving you hell. | 带她们训练简直是地狱 |
[25:27] | It can’t be just me. | 受苦的可不能只有我 |
[25:28] | Not with this pretty face, huh? | 这张漂亮的脸蛋可不行 对吧 |
[25:30] | Listen… | 听着… |
[25:32] | I’m not telling you how to… | 我不会告诉你该… |
[25:35] | do your job. | 怎么做事 |
[25:36] | You have your process and… | 你有你的方法… |
[25:39] | I respect that, | 我很尊重 |
[25:40] | but if you can’t get them all to fall in line | 但如果你无法使她们团结一致 |
[25:43] | and you need a little extra something | 还需要点其他的 |
[25:46] | to get you through the home stretch… | 来帮你完成最后的冲刺… |
[25:52] | Editing software today can put… | 如今的编辑软件可以使… |
[25:56] | the sizzle in even the saddest steak. | 最暗的金子发光 |
[25:58] | Not that we would ever do such a thing… | 我不是说我们要这么做… |
[26:03] | But let’s be honest, everyone does. | 但说实话 每个人都这么做 |
[26:05] | Some say squads are at a disadvantage | 听说拉拉队不这么做的话 |
[26:07] | if they don’t. | 会处于劣势 |
[26:13] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[26:15] | I’m sure you’ll figure it out. | 我相信你会想出办法的 |
[26:18] | We’ll make sure that, uh, | 我们会确保 |
[26:20] | our hardworking, inspiring young women… | 我们的努力 鼓励年轻女孩 |
[26:24] | get the chance they deserve. | 得到他们应有的机会 |
[26:27] | Ice off, ice off, ice off. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[26:44] | – You got this, Beth. – It’s yours. | -你可以的 贝丝 -你赢了 |
[26:47] | Oh, man, she’s turning blue. | 天啊 她脸都冻蓝了 |
[26:49] | She’s never gonna last. | 她坚持不了多久 |
[26:52] | If she dies, I call the purse. | 如果她死了 包归我 |
[26:57] | Now might be a good time to get out, fetus. | 现在也许是逃走的好时机 小不点 |
[27:01] | Those are the rules. | 这就是规则 |
[27:03] | You can quit at any point. | 你随时可以放弃 |
[27:08] | I’m…s-strong. | 我 我很强大 |
[27:13] | I’m so strong. | 我很强大 |
[27:23] | I’m… | 我… |
[27:25] | S-strong. | 强 |
[27:30] | Strong. | 强大 |
[27:32] | I’m s-strong… | 我很强大… |
[27:43] | I’m… | 我… |
[27:44] | S-strong… | 强大… |
[27:57] | Tacy? | 塔西 |
[27:58] | This is over. It’s over! | 到此为止 到此为止 |
[28:01] | This is over. | 到此为止 |
[28:03] | This is over. | 到此为止 |
[28:06] | Tacy. | 塔西 |
[28:11] | Tacy? | 塔西 |
[28:15] | Tace. | 塔西 |
[28:17] | Tacy? | 塔西 |
[28:19] | Tacy. | 塔西 |
[28:20] | Tacy! | 塔西 |
[28:21] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[28:23] | Tacy? | 塔西 |
[28:33] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[28:38] | Here. | 给 |
[28:43] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要的 |
[29:02] | What are you all still doing here? | 你们怎么还在这儿 |
[29:12] | Uh, we were just about to head home. | 我们正打算回家 |
[29:23] | We’ve been pushing it hard… | 我们一直以来太拼了 |
[29:27] | And I think it’s time for a break. | 我认为是时候休息一下了 |
[29:32] | Why don’t you all come over to my house? | 不如你们都来我家 |
[29:35] | Yeah, Coach, that’d be great. | 是啊 教练 那样最好 |
[29:57] | Seriously? | 认真的 |
[29:59] | A pizza party | 小不点 |
[30:00] | with the fetus and her JV groupies. | 和她的菜鸟的披萨派对 |
[30:04] | – Maybe Beth was right to bail. – That was better. | -也许贝丝不来是正确的 -刚刚好多了 |
[30:07] | You want? | 你想去吗 |
[30:10] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[30:12] | You guys want something from the kitchen? | 你们要吃的吗 |
[30:14] | Uh, a chance to check out the husband. | 有机会去看老公了 |
[30:16] | Cop a feel for me, will ya? | 帮我感受一下 好吗 |
[30:19] | What’s up with her? Is she pissed at Beth? | 她怎么了 她生贝丝的气了 |
[30:22] | It wasn’t all Beth’s fault. | 不全是贝丝的错 |
[30:24] | Cap’n Beth always goes one step too far | 贝丝队长总是会有点过头 |
[30:26] | and then Bad Lieutenant Addy reels her back in. | 然后坏中尉艾迪只好把她拉回来 |
[30:30] | Like that night at Lanvers. | 就像在兰沃思的那晚一样 |
[30:31] | With the gun? | 用枪吗 |
[30:33] | At least something happens when Queen B’s around. | 贝女王在的时候肯定发生了什么 |
[30:37] | At least we’re not all dying of boredom inside. | 至少我们心里都有数 |
[31:03] | Your backdoor man calling. | 你的守卫来了 |
[31:04] | Welcome to the island of misspent toys. | 欢迎来到废弃玩具之地 |
[31:11] | It’ll do. | 还行 |
[31:12] | All by yourself tonight, rich girl? | 今天一个人吗 小千金 |
[31:14] | My mom’s upstairs… | 我妈妈在楼上 |
[31:16] | so, yeah. | 所以没错 |
[31:19] | No little friend? | 没有别的小朋友吗 |
[31:21] | I thought girls like you traveled in packs. | 我还以为你这样的姑娘都喜欢成群行动呢 |
[31:24] | There’s been a culling of the herd. | 她们排挤了我 |
[31:26] | I, um…I thought we were going to your place. | 我…我以为我们要去你那里呢 |
[31:29] | Over by the Towers. | 去塔沃斯边上 |
[31:32] | No way, walls are too thin. | 不行 隔音太差 |
[31:35] | Yeah, I bet they are. | 我想也是 |
[31:38] | My dad built that place. | 那地方是我爸爸造的 |
[31:41] | So Sarge Will’s right next door? | 威尔中士就住你隔壁吗 |
[31:44] | Yep. | 是的 |
[31:45] | I didn’t want him to hear you. | 我不希望被他听到你的声音 |
[31:48] | You look like a screamer. | 你看起来声很大 |
[31:52] | You ever hear him through those walls? | 你隔着墙听到过他的声音吗 |
[31:55] | Maybe with some skanky chick, phlegmy voice? | 也许是跟某个嗓子干涩的瘦鸡 |
[32:06] | You wanna waste our precious time | 你想把我们宝贵的时间 |
[32:07] | talking about my boss? | 浪费在讨论我上司上吗 |
[32:15] | He catches me with jailbait… | 要是他发现我跑出来 |
[32:19] | Then I’m ass-fucked. | 我就完了 |
[32:26] | Who says you’re not gonna get ass-fucked anyway? | 谁说你不会完了 |
[32:33] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[32:39] | Why are you cleaning? | 你为什么在收拾 |
[32:42] | Come on, let’s kill this by the factory. | 来吧 我们把这些都干掉 |
[32:45] | – You in? – No. | -你来吗 -不 |
[32:47] | I still can’t believe she let us eat pizza. | 我还是不敢相信她让我们吃披萨 |
[32:51] | We’ll work it off tomorrow, bitches. | 明天再锻炼掉 贱人们 |
[32:53] | Yeah, you’re right, we will. | 没错 我们会的 |
[32:57] | And that too. | 还有那个 |
[33:00] | Clearly, no one ever taught you girls the importance of manners. | 显然没有人教过这些姑娘礼节 |
[33:06] | You always bring enough to share. | 你总是能带足大家一起分的份 |
[33:23] | These past few weeks, something started. | 过去几个星期来 发生了一些事 |
[33:26] | Can you feel it? | 你们能感受到吗 |
[33:29] | You’re changing. | 你们在改变 |
[33:32] | You’re getting hard, you’re getting strong, | 你们变得更加坚毅 更加强韧 |
[33:34] | you’re getting tough. | 更加不可战胜 |
[33:38] | It’s not gonna be easy. | 过程不会太轻松 |
[33:41] | There’s gonna be times when you feel like | 有时候你甚至会感觉 |
[33:42] | it’s gonna break you, but it won’t. | 你快要被击垮 但是不会的 |
[33:47] | Your skin is just gonna get thicker, | 你的皮肤只会更加坚硬 |
[33:49] | your muscles harder… | 你的肌肉只会更加有力 |
[33:52] | and those scars are gonna be your badges of honor, | 这些伤疤将会成为你的荣誉勋章 |
[33:56] | your marks of pride. | 你为之自豪的标记 |
[34:01] | And then one day… | 总有一天 |
[34:04] | you’ll realize… | 你会意识到 |
[34:07] | that there is no greater pleasure than pain. | 没有比痛苦更加美好的愉悦了 |
[34:38] | You always wear this? | 你总是戴着这个吗 |
[34:39] | Yeah, it keeps my head from rolling off. | 是的 这能防止我的脑袋滚下来 |
[34:48] | Aren’t you empowered or some shit like that? | 你是突然转了性吗 |
[34:51] | Just own it: you want that dick. | 承认吧 你想要这根屌 |
[34:54] | I’m not into your dick. | 我对你的屌没兴趣 |
[34:57] | Show me what else you got. | 给我看看你还有什么 |
[35:01] | I give and I give… | 我会不停地服侍你 |
[35:04] | just as long as when the time comes, I get. | 直到总有一天 我会得到我想要的东西 |
[36:14] | This a party or a home invasion? | 这是派对还是私闯民宅 |
[36:18] | It’s a squad. | 这是一支拉拉队 |
[36:24] | It’s my squad. | 是我的拉拉队 |
[36:48] | Hey, Addy. | 艾迪 |
[36:50] | Um, can I give you this? | 我能给你这个吗 |
[36:53] | It’s Beth’s hoodie. | 这是贝丝的连帽衫 |
[36:55] | Also, I wanted to thank you for saving me today. | 我还想谢谢你今天救了我 |
[36:59] | Beth is, like, psychotic. | 贝丝真是疯子 |
[37:04] | I always knew that you were different from her. | 我总是知道你和她不一样 |
[37:12] | You could have fucking got out yourself. | 你差点就他妈没命了 |
[38:15] | You should have come. | 你应该来的 |
[38:24] | It’s not my job to make her feel like she matters. | 我没必要去让她有存在感 |
[38:33] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[38:38] | Boring baller party. | 无聊的球手派对 |
[38:41] | East Ridge. | 东大桥那里 |
[38:43] | The usual circle-jerk and… | 还是那帮混蛋和 |
[38:46] | puke routine. | 呕吐的流程 |
[38:50] | I ditched. | 我跑了 |
[38:56] | Well, you would have had more fun with us. | 你要是来和我们一起会很开心的 |
[39:00] | Is that the point? | 重点是这个吗 |
[39:04] | Having fun? | 开心 |
[39:12] | Anyways… | 不管怎么样 |
[39:16] | Got your hoodie back. | 我带来了你的帽衫 |
[39:21] | You might have to wash the reek of JV weakness off it. | 你可能得洗掉上面的菜鸟气 |
[39:36] | How’s your shoulder? | 你的肩膀怎么样了 |
[40:08] | One time, long ago… | 很久以前有一次 |
[40:13] | Beth told me something. | 贝丝和我说过一些事 |
[40:19] | “One day, you’ll break my heart,” she said. | “有一天 你会让我心碎” 她这么说 |
[40:31] | She’d seen that in a dream. | 她在梦里看到了 |
[40:39] | I told her that would never happen. | 我和她说那是不可能的 |
[40:47] | But part of it felt real and true. | 但是我内心中有一部分觉得那是真的 |
[40:59] | Love… | 爱 |
[41:03] | It’s a kind of killing. | 也是一种杀戮 |
[41:25] | And none of us get out alive. | 没有人能全身而退 |